Ravencrest

6d Druid LF people to play with Hello, I'm mostly feral druid (trying to gear up guardian/boomy spec2). What I'm looking for? Mostly a guild who would invite friendly feral druid even if its not "meta" for raiding/m +. My biggest + Mature Chilled Willing to help friendly people. Wanting to be great druid player and master the class. Cons. My English skills. I'm not willing to change class. I'm not very social and talkative. But then I start to talk.. Oh my.. please stop me. :) /w me in game Summersnow (or FaustSteam#2313) write me a friendly mail in game or comment to this post.Summersnow0 6d
09 Oct LF Guild/merge Hey all, We are a bunch of casual idiots that are having problems keeping a healthy roster. We been raiding together for legion and the start of BFA but with dwindling interest and attendance, therefore we want to find a new home so we can keep raiding (max 2 days a week) and also a dose of Mythic + (well, some of us do). Current roster has : 2 tanks 4 healers 10-12 dps some socials Outside of raids there is not that much activity, which we want to change as some of us enjoy mythic+ pushing. I don't expect everyone to get a raid spot if we would join someone and that's cool. Hit me up on bnet, valentir#1964Valentir1 09 Oct
09 Oct [A] <Shorty> Looking for a.... Hi guys, will try to keep this short and sweet, we are a bunch of fairly old school players who have been around for probably to long. Shorty moved to Ravencrest about 2 expansion's ago due to our server (Hellscream) not being so active. The guild is not super hardcore but we still like to progress. We have and always will get curve, but we would also like a stable 20 raiders to progress into mythics. General mix of ages, ranging from our 20's to 40's. No kids, No egos, No drama... Raid days are: Wednesday/Thursday/Monday - 20:00 till 23:00 server time Goes without saying we run mythic +'s, alt runs etc on off days. Current progression - 8/8 normal - 5/8 hc We are preferably looking for ranged dps and possibly one more healer. Message me here or in game (Steptoe#2536). Regards, StepyStepy7 09 Oct
09 Oct The search for a morning guild. Hello! My name is Bizorond and I'm looking for a guild! I recently moved to Ravencrest in search of more people to play with. I usually play during the hours of 9:00 to 16:00 due to my work schedule. Sadly I´ve been having a pretty dull time with Battle for Azeroth so far, mostly due to the fact that most of the content I´ve been doing has been alone or in Pugs – were everyone leaves right after the last boss has been killed. I feel like my attempts of being social in Pugs has been cast of as "That weird guy in the raid that wants to talk". I really miss the social part of the game and most guilds I´ve come across so far play during the afternoons/late evenings, so as you can imagine I´ve been having a hard time finding my place here at Ravencrest. I haven´t really had any luck using the in game guild finder. Even if I do like the competitive element of the game Im not really looking for super hardcore stuff, just a social guild that plays during mornings/daytime and perhaps do a little raiding/battlegrounds together. I have been playing on and off since Vanilla and the game has changed so much but I would like to think that the social part still exists in BFA, if Im wrong about this I do have high hopes for the Classic server. If you´d like to know more about me as a person or a player, hit me up in game! Kind Regards, BizorondBizorond1 09 Oct
09 Oct (A) Havoc DH LF semi-casual raid guild Hi there, Just recently returned from a break (since Wotlk) and I'm now looking for an active and social guild that does raiding a couple of nights per week that needs DPS as soon as I've geared up enough. Did a lot of raiding in Vanilla through Wotlk but then took a long break and now I'm back and the realm I'm on seem to have gone completely empty and therefore I will be moving here and want to start raiding again. Contact info: - Elsueco - Ravencrest (GrimFandango#2808) Cheers!Cruroar1 09 Oct
09 Oct Spriest/disc looking for raid team Hey all, Looking for a 2 night raid team going forward which is aiming to do mythic. I have a long history in raiding going back to TBC, in this tier I have 7/8 HC and 1/8 M on another character but that was as tanking and I am looking to re-roll to this. Obviously got lots of work to do on this but going to spam run mythics to get myself gearing up all this week. Ideally I wish to play shadow and keep disc as my offspec!Evangell2 09 Oct
09 Oct <Artificial Intelligence> LF Raiders I wanna make it short. Time is mana, right? Raid Days Mon- & wednesday @ 20:00-22:30ST. Wanted | subject to change RELIABLE RANGED DPS. Brief about us We are a Mythic raiding guild, with a casual approach; recruiting likeminded players, for Antorus M and further into BfA. We are currently missing a few players to complete our roster. So far we are at 7/8HC and 1/8M! Our raids involve Good mood, relaxed atmosphere, internal banter, occasionally meme-wars, however well prepared and focused players during the pulls. In regards to socials You're more than welcome. Sounds interesting and wanna know a bit more? Then add Silvermaiden#2167 or Mech#21166 on Battle.net. We are available on either Discord or text chat. Thanks for reading our post. We're looking forward to hear from you. Best regards, Artificial IntelligenceÇealum5 09 Oct
06 Oct [A] The Many Few is Recruiting! Greetings! <The Many Few> is a recently transferred guild to the prestigious server that is Ravencrest. We are a small community of close knit friends with a passion for everything World of Warcraft but our main focus is raiding. We strive to progress as far as we can within a calm and friendly atmosphere, many of us have been in hardcore guilds previously but have not enjoyed the intense raid times and atmosphere that comes with it. So if you are a retiring hardcore player, look no further then The Many Few. We want to build a community where you will always have someone to adventure with. We pride ourselves in keeping our guild atmosphere calm and fun but still pushing to be the best versions of ourselves. Whilst only raiding 2 days a week with a roster that all had full time jobs and some with families, we managed to achieve mythic boss kills in Nighthold, Tomb of Sargares and Antorus. Please see our raid times and further information below: Raid Times & Info Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 Friday (Alts & Social Raid) 20:00 - 23:00 On top of our main raid days we will be running optional raid days for socials and alt character as well as random events throughout the week organised by guild members and officers. Who and What we are looking for: As of now we have a small starting roster of friends. To be ready to progress by launch, the classes we are looking for are as followed: High Priority Healers Druid Disc Priest Ranged Dps Warlock Elemental Boomy Melee Dps Windwalker We are in need of all classes except for tanks! The above are just higher Priority. What we are looking for in YOU! We are looking for people who learn a fight quickly. Knowledge of your class/spec. Be able to take constructive criticism. Being able to listen and contribute to the raid is essential. You are required to have access to Discord, with a working microphone and be able to use it. Since we only raid two times a week we need a high raid attendance %. We want need players who want to be part of a team for the long term. If you have any questions or would like more information feel free to contact us ingame. Contacts Aeix#2221 Mjtaylor#2456 Josh#21917Colien3 06 Oct
06 Oct <Spectrum> 1 night a week HC raiding guild Hiya We are a guild of mature and experienced raiders, that due to irl commitments have limited time to raid. Our raid is every Sunday 8pm-11pm server time. Although we only raid once a week we take our 1 night seriously and aim to get the most we can from the time we have! Our core raided together through Legion and we are now looking to fill just a few spots to progress through BFA. Currently we're looking for 1 Healer and a couple of DPS: New recruits enter a 3 week trial period after which time, if all are happy, they will be promoted to Raiders. What we expect from trials: A commitment to every Sunday night A mature attitude whilst also down for a laugh The usual standards of Flasks, Pots and Buff Food Knowledge of your class and raid encounters. The guild can be quiet during the week (especially during daytime) as most work full time, but we still like to group up and run M+ regularly in the evenings and wknds when people are free. If you're looking for a busy social guild, then we're not for you, but if you're looking for a friendly guild of chilled good players that don't have the time they used to have, but still want to progress in current content and enjoy the game, then maybe you'd fit right in! Feel free to contact me anytime if you would like more info :) Varia#2768Variaa8 06 Oct
06 Oct [WTS] Raid Lockouts for Mounts & Empty Realm invitation Citizens of Azeroth, raise your eyes to the skies and bserve! Dragonseller is selling Raid Saves Lockouts for Mount collectors. Q: What does this mean? A: You enter a Raid and skip all the Bosses (as well as trash) that you do not want to kill and jump straight to the boss you desire. Example: Icecrown Citadel 11/12 Bosses defeated at Lich King who drops Invincible's Reins Q: Why buy a Save when it is possible create a group and Clear the whole raid? A: The prices are designed so it is significantly quicker to acquire the small gold fee than doing all the other Bosses, Trash packs, and unskippable cutscene roleplays. List of mounts: Yogg-Saron Helicopter Mimiron's Head 144g Al'Akir Reins of the Drake of the South Wind 144g Ragnaros Smoldering Egg of Millagazor Sulfuras, the Extinguished Hand 144g Druids also get Fire-Cat Costume (lootable from ground without any fight) Burning Seed Ultraxion Pink Dragon Experiment 12-B 144g Elegon Reins of the Astral Cloud Serpent 144g Horridon Spawn of Horridon 144g Ji-Kun Phoenix Clutch of Ji-Kun 144g Garrosh Hellscream N Tusks of Mannoroth 144g Lich King Invincible's Reins144g Madness of Deathwing Reins of the Blazing Drake 144g This Mount is required to get Reins of the Emerald Drake HEROIC Madness of Deathwing Normal Mode Mount + Life-Binder's Handmaiden 1,4k In General, all Raids are available Heroic and cost 1,4k. They have usually higher drop Chances for Mounts and award Titles (such as Firelord Title for Ragnaros) Classic and Burning Crusade Raids such as Illidan in Black Temple Warglaive of Azzinoth will be available after Warlods of Draenor Launch. All cost 774g with a few Exceptions: Blackwing Lair: +400g Battle for Mount Hyjal: +800g In general, Lockouts for all Bosses who drop Mounts in Warlords of Draenor as well as future Expansions will be available when the next Raid Tier is released. Example: Mount-dropping Bosses of Blackrock Foundry and Highmaul Raids will be available when WoD's final Raid to kill Grom Hellscream is released. The Lockout Save for Grom Hellscream will be available when Expansion 7 is released and so forth. Also offering: Low Population Server Invite (Available after Warlords of Draenor release): Q. What does this mean? A: You get invited to a group, and "teleported" to my low populated realm and see the things that you would see if you played on this realm. There are significantly fewer people than on Ravencrest, it is practically empty. How empty you ask? Well, sometimes Blizzard opens free character Migrations FROM Ravencrest TO this Realm: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5575027820 Q. What are the benefits of doing this and what can I do on this server? A: Lots of otherwise dead mobs on this server are alive and waiting to be looted by you. Due to it's low player population, on Timeless Isle you'll be alone most of the time. You can farm rare Mounts such as Reins of Poseidus Worth ~~100 000Gold on the Auction House! Reins of the Time-Lost Proto-Drake Reins of the Amber Primordial Direhorn Reins of the Jade Primordial Direhorn Reins of the Slate Primordial Direhorn from Zandalari Warbringers. They also drop Bags of expensive crafting Materials and Tokens to raise reputation with Pandaland faction or sell for profit Reins of the Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent Mr. Smite's Brass Compass Black Tauren Costume, with a big Size Unborn Val'Kyr + Undisturbed Mining/Herbalism/Questing at Expansion launch or Content Patches. Hunters can tame all the rare Pets they wish. Price: 221g Stay as long as you wish. >>>> 100% Risk-free. Try it out once at no cost!. <<<< Contact In-game mail to Character DragonseLLer-Ravencrest with your Battletag or WoW email Love customer feedback - keep it coming :) Please comment&rate this Topic in the Forums what you think of the Service.Warnerstar60 06 Oct
06 Oct [A] (PvP) <REAL FAKE TAXI> Recruitment Page Hello people from Ravencrest! We are <REAL FAKE TAXI>, a newly formed guild on Ravencrest. We are a group of PvPers that have transferred after launch of BFA to push our PvP to a higher level. The guild is filled with social people who enjoy having a laugh without losing the grasp on gameplay. We strive for higher levels of PvP. Currently we are pushing 2.4k+ rating in our RBG mainteam. For that we are looking for one more player to fill our roster. Are you a mage or a warrior with 2.2k+ experience and are motivated to push it to the next level? Then you might be the right fit for our team! Besides our mainteam we also invite you to join our guild for our secondary group! We are preparing the group for the future! If you are interested in joining the guild or have more questions hit one of the officers up on Real ID: Rob#23329 Xooja#2320 JLxo#2568 Hope to see you ingame!Roß0 06 Oct
06 Oct Selling boosting services [alliance] We are here to provide quality and swift boosting services of all kinds. We have done hundreds of boost runs as a boosting group, and we always run boost-checks in the specific services we are providing to ensure smooth runs without any issues, resulting in a quality run for you as a buyer. RULES If we fail, you get money back. The agreements of the sale is ALWAYS posted in either official forum post (here) or in party/whispers, so Blizzard can track the trade. This is for protection from both sides, you as buyer but also us as providers. GOLD AND PAYMENT We accept gold on all servers in Europe region, but only Alliance gold. If you have horde gold, we MIGHT accept it if it's on a good server for us. This means you as a buyer don't have to think about how you are transferring gold between the servers, we got that part covered. SERVICES (the good part!) - HEROIC ULDIR - Fridays AND Sundays at 20:00 server time. Personal loot (obviously :D). Full clear takes about 2 hours (last run took 1h for first 7 bosses). Price is currently 800k on any server. Price per boss is 75k (price only valid for first 7, ghuun is 375k) - Ahead of the Curve: G'huun - Fridays AND Sundays at around 22:00 server time. Most our raiders are loot-locked for this, only there for achievement boosting. Price is currently 375k on any server. M+10 FOR WEEKLY CHEST Selling a m+10 for weekly chest. Price is 420k - ONLY on high-pops. Price on any other server - 500k. Poke me on Battlenet (Enimas#2872) or via Discord DM's (DISCORD TAG Enimas#0198 THIS IS NOT BNET TAG) ...Enimas22 06 Oct
06 Oct [A] <The Revered> Progress Raiding | M+ | PVP We are <The Revered> a relaxed Casual guild who are trying to bring more of a casual environment to focus on doing a bit of everything from Progression raiding to PVP & M+. Firstly if you are looking for just a casual social guild to just log on make a group and have a laugh then you are welcome to do so. We have over 500 active players within our guild with 70 online players during peak hours. Progress Raiding As of 06/10/18 |1/8M | 8/8H| We are currently recruiting raiders to push our progression team. we raid 2 days per week and very close to finalizing our raid team to properly progress raid. Raid days are Tuesdays & Thursdays 20:30 - 23:30 Realm time. To see a basic overview on what we are recruiting check out our public overview spreadsheet. http://bit.do/TheReveredRoster Guild Social Raiding Currently we are focusing on progress raiding but we have an optional wednesday raid for the raiders who still want to go for heroic titanforges, because this is optional some of our raiders do not come and we fill the empty spots with guild socials. A dedicated raid day most likely at the weekend will happen for social guild members in the near future. Rated Battlegrounds We have plans to create a competitive RBG in the future but as we are trying to find leaders for other areas of the guild first this won't be happening just yet but there is no reason guild members can't host their own groups. Mythic Plus There is nothing organised for Mythic Plus but we do have guild members asking in chat to do m+ all the time so if this is something that interests you then we have space for you! As you can see we intend to tackle all types of content where me the guild master & all assistant guild masters will oversee the guild to ensure we have a fun social environment for players to learn, have fun and expand their knowledge with that little bit more serious progress raiding on top. Hope to see you around. <The Revered> Guild Master BerxBerx2 06 Oct
05 Oct Bag End - PvP Guild - Recruitment Hello everyone. <Bag End> is a newly founded PvP guild. We aim to create a thriving community for PvP-players of all experiences. We’re currently looking to fill our roster with all players who are interested in PvP, and we’re also looking for experienced players to lead RBGs. The guild is also a place to find Arena partners and do mythics together. Raids will not be scheduled, but if someone wants to, they are free to lead them. So if you are at all interested in PvP, and you wish to share, discuss and play with like-minded people, join us! Thank you all.Sanguinemoon0 05 Oct
05 Oct [A] Disc Priest LF Raid Guild at Specific Days I'm available for raid monday, tuesday, friday and saturday. Been trying to find a guild that raids any combination of those days, so far without any luck, and now hoping this post might find me one. This post is mainly to see if there even are any guilds that fit my days. For more info you can add me on bnet, Spjuthok#2473.Staalis0 05 Oct
05 Oct Help Guys i need help i boost my druid to 110 and i finish first artifact weapon but for strange reason i cant activate anything not even skinform or any abilities? pls helpHeribertthor3 05 Oct
04 Oct guild closed Hello! We at Seven Years are recruiting players of all walks for BFA. We have been around for years mixing friendships and enjoyable raid experiences! We value the fact that people have lives outside of WoW and approach this with a two day a week raid schedule. We encourage a positive experience in and out of raids! We are currently looking for some dps to fill our mythic roster, Pref Arms warrior,Balance druid and BM hunter. With busy work schedules and real life commitments things change.Give us a whisper on Bnet or ingame! Our raid schedule is Wednesday/Sunday 21.00-00.00 Server time. We are currently 6/8 Heroic in Uldir We are an English speaking guild, Mic is not necessary. Discord is a requirement. Please do not hesitate to /w me in game. Thank You, Lessel lesyo#2249Lessel1 04 Oct
04 Oct CLOSED CLOSEDPeb1 04 Oct
04 Oct (H) New Guild recruitment for effective players! Hello ladies and gents, Are you tired of Mythic Raid progressions, time and materials invested only to get four items with 15 item levels more? Are you tired of playing only one class for two days a week and wait until the next ID reset to have fun? If you answered both questions with yes, please continue reading. :) First things first, I have all 12 classes on max level and I love playing my alts. I am playing WoW since Vanilla and have been Raid leading in the past on a Heroic level. I managed to provide a lot of players with "The Chosen" achievement in Legion and I acquired all 36 Artifact challenge appearances, before the introduction of the maximum Concordance level. This small introduction is not to boast or anything, but to explain that I have a lot of experience and I am not a bad player. For me personally, the Legion spell reduction has massively decreased the fun to play only one class. The lack of variety compared to back in Wotlk, Cata etc. has removed a lot of fun and variety for me, which makes me a bit frustrating. I suspect the merger with Activision made this game very low complexity, in order to keep stakeholders happy by high subscription numbers. Anyhow; for me, doing the same content with the same character and progressing Mythic wipe by wipe for 15 item level higher loot is very boring and quite frustrating, due to lack of appropriate rewards. The Mythic mechanic is so much less forgiving and the 20 player limitation makes things really unpredictable (disconnect, lag etc.). Almost any mistake is automatically a wipe, which does not give me a feeling of progressing but rather relying on good "rng" to be successful. If I want to gamble, I play poker. On top of that, with the Warforged/Titanforged system I would rather do 2-3 HC clear runs and equip my alt characters with nice gear and learn the encounter from a different perspective (Tank, Healer etc.), than progressing % by % in Mythic content. If anybody else agrees with me and is interested in establishing a guild, with 2 raiding days per week, where we rush through HC content in 90-180 minutes? I have absolutely no interest in Mythic, as the effort is exponentially higher than clearing HC in a timely manner for a much lesser reward. We can discuss the possibility of organizing split runs and gathering a core member base with the required classes for flex raiding. Possible combinations: Tanks/Healers/Dps/Total 2/6/22 30 - most loot due to Heroic flex system 2/5/18 25 2/4/14 20 2/3/10 15 2/2/6 10 If anybody else is interested in this concept of Heroic split alt character raiding on a two-day basis, please give me a shout so we can have some fun with our main and alt characters. Cheers, Boellor BattleTag: Baljko#2359Boellor2 04 Oct
03 Oct [A] Ravencrest - <Be Humble> Recruiting! Hello! About us <Be Humble> is a semi hardcore progression raiding guild on Ravencrest [A] freshly formed for Battle for Azeroth. Brought together by the interests of gaming, a group of cutting edge experienced friends from many different guilds have banded together to conquer the many challenges World of Waracraft has to face. From pushing high mythic + keys to clearing all content at a good pace, we're sure to welcome you and provide a fun raiding environment for you to take part in. What seperates us from most guilds is that we don't enforce a robotic roster. We consider ourselves to raid as friends rather than the known norm of having a guild enforce the roster of that of a workplace. However, we still aim to be the best we can be and progress at a rate in which we're all happy with, while still maintaining a friendly atmosphere and defeating challenging content. We are currently 8/8 Normal and 5/8 Heroic at the time of this post, however we will be continuing into Heroic Uldir this Sunday and forwards. What do we expect of you? - Be online, prepared with appropriate flasks, food buffs, potions and consumables 15-30 minutes before raid invites are sent out. - A pretty solid attendance record around the 95-100%. We understand that 100% attendance is near enough impossible, so if for any reason you won't be present for a raid, speak to an officer beforehand. However, if no reason, we except everyone to attend as many raids as possible for the max amount of flexibility in terms of raid setup. - A thrive to learn, commit, experience and progress. - The ability to take onboard constructive criticism when necessary. - To be social. This is one of the main reasons we have made this guild. We don't communicate only when we have too, but when we want too. We want every member of our guild to be comfortable to log on, join discord, and have fun; regardless of the game. - Knowledgeable about your class, spec, rotations, gems, consumables, stat priorities, BIS, and any other features about your class that should be mandatory to a player looking to perform at a high level. - Doing things your asked to do in preperation for raid; researching boss tactics, looking through logs, etc. - Have the eagerness and drive to perform well on an alt instead of just one main character. This is not a must, but being confident in multiple specs/classes gives us more options for raid setups. Also, it's more fun! Raid Times Wednesday - 20:00-00:00 Thursday - 20:00-00:00 (Optional, non-mandatory farm raid for re clears e.g Heroic) Sunday - 20:00-00:00 Monday - 20:00-00:00 (All times are in server time, and as stated before, you are expected to be online 15-30 minutes before this time as invites will be going out). Aims for the beginning of BFA - Cutting Edge Uldir before the release of patch 8.1. - Mythic + keystone boosting. - Mythic + keystone pushing. - To be well established, have a core raid team, and have an experienced team to see through the remainder of BFA, going into the next expansion. Classes we're currently in need of Tanks: FULL Healers: OPEN. Any exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of current guild members. DPS: OPEN. Any exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of current guild members. Any questions, enquiries, or for a chat/application requirement, please contact Andrew#21611 (BTAG) Sierraa#1130 (Discord)Jokewood5 03 Oct
03 Oct [A] Silversong is recruiting! [A] Silversong is a newly formed guild by a group of like minded individuals. We provide a friendly and "mature" environment. We're not a militaristic guild. We're looking for players that just wants to participate in the content WoW offers us and create a core of players that wants to log on and do stuff together. What you can expect from us: What we wish to accomplish is to create a guild where we can run M+ together with a coordinated setup. We are also looking to start raiding. I must stress this, we are NOT a mythic raiding guild. Our goal is simply to clear the raids on Normal and Heroic difficulty. If however, we have grown large enough and the player base in the guild is active enough and willing we can sit down and discuss the potential attempt of starting mythic but for now that is not something we wish to advertise for. There are many examples of guilds that advertise for mythic raiding but doesn't really go far. We don't want to overshoot and fall short of expectation. We don't require you to know fights before going into them. We can understand not everyone thrives in an environment where stress can be a factor and the fear of failing is holding a player back. We're patient and willing to help you learn. It's no negative to read up on a fight before going into them but we don't require it. We are just looking for people to play with and share experiences with. As a side note, if you're super casual and you're just looking for a place to hang out we take no issue with taking in socials. Raid times: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 19:30 - 22:00 ST. What we want from you: Have humor, be social and willing to hop on discord for some fun times. Most important, do NOT be afraid of failure. No one will be mad. Everyone fails. It's from our mistakes we learn. If you think Silversong sounds like the guild for you please give our officers a /w and we'd love to have a chat with you. You can whisper Donaar, Ruciel, Seallaes or just do /who Silversong and see who is online and give any of the people online a whisper and they will redirect you.Nightgloom10 03 Oct
03 Oct [A] <In Mana Veritas> 5/8 HC is recruiting. Hello! <In Mana Veritas> is recruiting friendly and mature members for its core raiding group! We started as a group of friends, but have since expanded to include people from all over the world (some of them good ol' grizzled raiders from long lost times). First, I'm going to start off with a bit of our history! <In Mana Veritas> has been around since late Legion, generally doing Mythic+, some casual PvP and up to "standard" WoW shenanigans. Now that we have expanded our roster, our members have expressed their desire to start raiding again, but we are missing a few spots for the core group! As most of our players are quite flexible - we are in need of people of all roles with an emphasis on healers, the only expectations we have of you are as following: A discord client - as do most guilds, we have our own server. Of course along with discord - even if you are shy - give us a chance, we don't bite :) Be mature and friendly! If you can't make it in time for the raid, we would like to be notified in advance. And that's it! I hope the expectations aren't too much *winks*.Oh, our current raid times are Wednesday and Monday (with optional weekends if enough people are interested) 20:00-23:00. If you are interested in applying, please contact any of the following members in-game: - Aralae (Guild Master) - BattleTag (Enfyss#2664) - preferred contact - Teerecks (Officer) - BattleTag (TeeRecks #2412) - Taalia (Officer) - BattleTag (ThePriest909#2834) Those are the character names. And that would be pretty much it! I hope it wasn't too scary! P.S. We are not elitist, I believe there is a room for nearly everyone with us :)Inasha5 03 Oct
03 Oct [A]<Momentum> 3/8M CE raid guild LF DPS players. We are a three day raiding guild that raids on Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday from 20:30 to 23:30. We want you to be dedicated enough to raiding to attend 90%+ of our raids. <Momentum> is a relatively new guild formed in the beginning of the Nighthold. After a merger of two guilds struggling in low mythic we quickly found ourselves with a team rapidly progressing on a two day schedule. In later raid tiers we expanded to three days to push ourselves further and becoming a cutting edge guild, which we did in Antorus. Sadly our old realm did not provide a good environment to sustain or improve our roster so we have transferred to Ravencrest for BfA. Our goal now is to fill out our roster and go for cutting edge in every raid tier in BfA. What we expect from you: - A high level of preparation to ensure an efficient raid environment. This includes many aspects such as class knowledge, understanding of fight mechanics, UI customization etc. - A progression oriented attitude. We want youto be critical of your own performance and open minded towards feedback. At all times you should be aware of your performance within the raid and within your class, which also requires the ability to interpret logs. - That you play the game outside of raids to keep your character’s strength at a relevant level. We will always try to communicate the minimum effort that we find reasonable but generally speaking only showing up for raids is not going to be enough. Our requirements for trials are not set in stone but realistically you will need some form of high end raiding experience to be able to perform at a cutting edge level. Logs from high end raiding will go a long way towards showing us you are up to the task. We are currently looking for a holy paladin specifically, along with some ranged dps classes. However we are open to exceptional applications from other classes and roles. If you are interested in joining post something here or feel free to contact one of our officers below: Terrathaw (Babadiboopy#1179) Qubit (Oillamp#2645) Phaei (Zagarusa#2110) Territum (Territum#2325)Terrathaw4 03 Oct
03 Oct Selling Heavy Junkboxes! Hello there. I am offering to farm and sell heavy junkboxes for you. The minimum price is 300 per box. The higher you pay the bigger your priority is. If I have more clients whoever pays more will be the first I will gather for. The time it will take for you to get all your ordered boxes also depends on how much you pay (though it won't take that long to gather). Add me to place an order: kompis#21455Smygsvamp0 03 Oct
02 Oct [A] <Feral Power> new Druid WPvP guild Feral Power is a new Druid only WPvP Alliance guild on Ravencrest, with two WPvP communities for all EU realms - one for Druids and another for any class. I have a dream... Alliance domination. I will never have enough WPvPers available for what I really want to do! Or will I? Guild Invite If you play any Druid spec and are interested in joining Feral Power, characters on Ravencrest can join the guild. Best way to join the guild is to join the Feral Power community first, then request guild invite when I'm on. Or whisper GM Vaëyn for invite. Characters on any EU realm can join the communities. Communities Alliance Defence Force is for any class and is active. Feral Power is Druids only, very niche, and will take time to build up members. If I had even one other player willing to skulk around with me in Feral form, that would make my day lol. But a pack of Ferals hunting Horde? Doesn't that sound cool? Alliance Defence Force World PvP community. If you play on any EU realm and enjoy World PvP, click the link below to join. https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/WqGoYOUV0a?region=EU&faction=Alliance Feral Power World PvP community just for Druids. Click the link below to join. https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/7aEGbZi5Na?region=EU&faction=Alliance If you have any feedback or questions, leave a comment or whisper me in-game.Vaëyn0 02 Oct
02 Oct [A]Mage LF 2 days mythic raiding guild Hi there, Due to my guild disbanding over silly matter I am looking for a new one, specifically: - mature and sane raid team members and leadership - 2 main raid days max - at least 2/8 mythic so I dont have to progress same bosses again - no dragging friends/keeping people who underperform as this is waste of time for 19 others - having people willing to farm +10 dungeons/push m+ score would be a plus What I can offer: - mature and reliable raider who can attend 90%+ raids - competent mage striving for highest parses possible Average mythic: 89 heroic: 94 - chill attitude Contact me ingame: Loonatiq#21339Loonloon1 02 Oct
02 Oct Unwilling is recruiting! [Unwilling] was formed by a group of friends that used to play horde and were looking for a change in scenery. We are not a politically correct guild. We have a very dark sense of humour and we like to joke around. Our goal is to clear mythic content while the content is relevant. The classes we need, are: EVERYTHING What can you expect? Mature, relaxed environment. A lot of jokes. A lot of raiding and mythic+. What do we expect from you? To show up on time for raids. To know tactics. To have food and flasks. Have a positive attitude. We raid 3 times a week: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 20:30 - 23:00 server time, invites start going out 15 mins prior so we can pull the boss at 20:30. Please contact us on: sloth#21572 HoogOrigins#2108 MiniNinja#222620Mídóri11 02 Oct
01 Oct [A] <Omega Vector> Newly-transferred and recruiting Hello Ravencrest, we're a newly-transferred guild, coming from the corpse previously known as the Kul Tiras server. A bit about us Our previous guild, <Quintessence>, lasted for 12+ years and, with the exception of WoD, we've managed to raid every tier on HC priding ourselves on a mix of relaxing atmosphere and pushing ourselves at the same time. However, as it is the case with older players, quite a few of us lost interest in the game and that, combined with a low player pool to draw from a dead server, led us to mass-transfer to Ravencrest in order to find new players and improve our stagnated progress, which stands at, an admittedly below average, 8/8N, 3/8HC. What we're looking for Mainly, like minded-individuals who enjoy most PvE aspects of the game; raid kills, transmogs, pet collecting, achievements etc. As far as classes and roles go, we could use the following: DPS: Shaman, warlock, boomkin, shadow priest, DH, monk Healers: Shaman, priest, monk *Even if your class isn't listed above, feel free to contact us (details at the end of the post) ... Raid Times Currently, we're planning on raiding on Wednesdays and Sundays. Invites start at 19:45 and raid ends at 23:00. There's a small possibility that raid times might change. We'll keep this post updated to reflect that. What we can offer - A truly calm raiding environment. You'll rarely hear anyone yelling for simple mistakes. We just fix them, readjust and move on as long as you call your mistake so we can know what happened. - Guidance for newer players. Most of us play their toons on a mid/high level for over a decade and we're more than glad to share tips and tricks. Ofc, that goes both ways! - Most of us are over our 30s and we do understand if you can make it or cancel at the last moment. Having said that, we do appreciate if you let us know beforehand and you keep your attendance at a reasonable level so that we can reform a stable core group. What we expect - Be on time and please let us know if you're not going to make it or if you're going to be late. -Come prepared. Know the fights beforehand and let us know if you're unsure about any details so that we can clarify what to do. -Discord access. You're required to log in. Being able/willing to talk in Discord is just an added bonus, but optional. -Immunity to banter. We're a multinational guild so you might hear something you may find offensive but others do not. If you can't get past that, then I'm afraid we're not the guild for you. ...Lasseen0 01 Oct
01 Oct Lf flexible guild A/H Ahoy, I’m currently looking to join a flexible guild on a casual / social basis. Can be either horde or alliance, am not fussed as long as it’s the right fit. About me: I’d be joining on my warlock which is Ilvl 355. I’m a 29 year old ex (very ex) hardcore raider. I work shifts so I can’t commit to raiding full time every week, I’m willing to talk about this with the right guild, I know my shift patterns up to 3 months in advance so something could be worked out. I’m looking for a guild with a demographic of people mostly 25 y/o+ and it’s crucial that it’s an inclusive and fun bunch of people. I don’t want to join a guild who don’t chat. Ive cleared Uldir on normal, but that it for BFA. Hit me up if you think you’re a match. Look forward to hearing back.Nikyta1 01 Oct
01 Oct Ret Pally LF Raiding Guild Yo, I'm a paladin main and I have a lot of free time. In my hardcore times (like at the start of BfA) I play 14-18 hrs a day. Normally, I play 10-14 hrs a day. My main raids on horde. I have big experience in teamwork and mythic raiding/high M+ keys etc. The main reason why I wanna raid on both factions is that I just have too much free time. When I can't raid: Wednesday evening, Sunday evening and (maybe) Monday evening. Any other time is acceptable for me. My main interest is to raid, since raiding and pvp is what I enjoy the most in this game. I scrolled through the recruitments, but most guilds raid on Wednesdays and/or Sundays, which is not suitable for me. I'll be ilvl 350-360 by this Wednesday if you're concerned about my lvl/ilvl. I'll leave my btag here in case anyone wants to have a chat and stuff: Daisu#2104 Edit: Currently ~350.Daisu0 01 Oct
30 Sep [A] Indomitable -Flex/Xrealm Guild- 'Indomitable' on Defias Brotherhood is a newly found guild striving to build up a raid roster and more! Since we've got a few people now, we are more specifically looking for DPS and Healers! Other classes are still welcome to just hang around, or jump in as replacements! We will be raiding twice per week. You do not need any raid experience, at all All you need to have is willingness to learn and good vibes. We want to create an awesome community, that is dedicated enough to attempt new challenges, but will always keep up an enjoyable atmosphere - No excessive raging, etc. An environment where we can learn together and from each other and to have a good time. If you are interested in joining, feel free to message SharkROAR#2597 In case you aren't playing on Defias, you can join our community using the code: e7E9olIGzd If you use Discord and want to join, please follow this invitation link > https://discord.gg/rxxuENS and read through the pinned post of the #news channel! Also, here's a Guilded link: http://www.guilded.gg/r/Ad0jb7DyzR We will be offering: Regular guild events Flexible and fixed raid times And more! I am very much looking forward to welcome you aboard!Snowpaw0 30 Sep
29 Sep Depthcore [4/8M] - Boosting Uldir and M+ Depthcore is opening boosting for full clears of 8/8 heroic Uldir and Ahead of the Curve kills for G'huun. Mythic +10 boosting for weekly caches is coming soon. Services we offer: - Heroic G'huun (Price 300k Gold) - Heroic Mythrax + G'huun (Price 400k Gold) - Heroic 8/8 Uldir (Price 600k) - Mythic +10 Dungeon for weekly cache (not guaranteed in time) (coming soon) When: * Heroic 8/8 Uldir: Wednesday at 19.45 ST * Timings for Heroic Mythrax and G'huun depend on the clearing speed, expect around Wednesday ~21.00 ST * Mythic +10: (coming soon) What can you expect?: For full 8/8 Uldir heroic runs, we take one buyer of each armor type. We don't take into account weapons/trinkets when we confirm buyers, so you may need to roll against other buyers for those. When you win your first cloak/ring, you lose priority to other buyers on other cloaks/rings (this is to ensure one buyer can't run away with 5+ cloaks). If tradable, all base 370 items go to buyers by default. When we get items with sockets/warforged/titanforged proc, raiders get priority over buyers if it's an upgrade for their main spec. Raiders also get first priority over tradable azerite armor. If you're just interested in getting G'huun for the Curve achievement, you will not have loot priority over people who bought a full 8/8 lootrun. Payment: All payment is done on Ravencrest. We require a 20% deposit fee to lock in your spot and discourage no-shows, with the remaining 80% paid right before the first boss pull. Guarantees and no-shows: If for any reason on our side the boost runs don't go through, you will receive a full reimbursement of any payment you have already made. You will be given a chance to reschedule if interested. People who no-show without fair warning will not be refunded their deposit fee. In practice this comes down to: You will be refunded if we manage to rebook the spot you originally took. If we cannot find another buyer for your spot, you lose the deposit fee. Contact: If you're interested in any of these options, or have additional questions you would like answered, feel free to add me on Gogeta#2138 (battlenet) or Gogeta#7143 (discord).Gogeta0 29 Sep
29 Sep WTS Pendulum of Doom Looking for serious offers, will accept gold on any realm. Message for a chat. Thanks.Uzi0 29 Sep
29 Sep [A] LF 2 day heroic team Hi I am looking for a social heroic guild who raid once or twice a week. I have been raiding in a horde mythic guild but they have moved to raiding 3 days so I am looking to come back home to ravencrest. Unfortunately I can't raid weekends or wednesday evenings. I would have to level up a char from 110 but am willing to play most Ranged DPS classes and alway willing to learn something else. Have mainly played Hunter, Shaman or Warlock. Would be really good to find a guild who also have a busy discord and people on outside of raids. Btag: Mathas#21588 Discord: Mathas#4310Akoro0 29 Sep
29 Sep Disorder 2/8 M is recruiting a tank, lock & MW Monk Hey all, Disorder here. We're currently in need of a Druid/Paladin/Monk tank to finalize our tank set-up. We're also in need of an affliction Warlock and a Mistweaver Monk. Requirements for entering as a trial: - 360+ ilvl - Atleast 6/8 HC Our current progress is 2/8M and 8/8 HC. The guild is made by mythic raiders and we're going to become a consistent cutting edge guild. You can apply here: https://disordereu.shivtr.com/site_applications You can add me in-game if you wish to talk: Decenia#1578Florastoria4 29 Sep
28 Sep [A] Late Night Raiderzz RECRUITMENT Hiya, if you also like raiding in the late hours because you don't have as much time during the day you are more than welcome! Actually we cleared normal and we are trying a bit more serious attempt for heroic/and later mythic runs. Our raid times are usualy tue/wed/thurs but since raid just opened we raid a bit more often. Raid time is 23:00 - 01:00. We are going to consider any role but what we need right now is DPS and one or two healers. For dps id say frost deathknight, rogues, shadow priest is a top priority right now. For healers it's for sure a priest. If you are considering trying us out, you need to know how to play your spec, need to know how sims work, got all the good enchants and stuff like that. Your logs need to be AT LEAST BLUE. (no one has time for slacking). Our raid environment is really chill though serious when needed to be. We plan to clear heroic next week and from there start running mythic. (normal/heroic gonna be set to farm). If you are interested in becoming a trial whisper: iggypop#23194 fefeleaga#2374Annefetamine6 28 Sep
27 Sep [A] <Inhaler Buddies> recruiting new buddies (1/8M) <Inhaler Buddies> is back on Ravencrest EU since this expansion. The guild raided in Legion during the first 3 raids getting decent progress +/- 600 world and now we gonna start raiding again, trying to get our old progress back on track. Raid Times Wed/Sun- 20:00 to 23:00 server time. Recruiting Needs: (all exceptional players considered regardless) - Tank: Brewmaster/ Blood DK - Healer: Holy Pala, Holy/Disc Priest - Ranged DPS: Priest, Shaman and Warlock - Melee DPS: Monk and Shaman Need to Join: - Mature and respectful attitude in guild and raids. - Experience at least up through Heroic level raiding. - Ability to show up and stay throughout designated raid times. - Turn up prepared to the raid. Food buffs and flasks will be mandatory during progression. - Must be able to at least listen to our voice chat (mic and communication preferred.) Extra Information: - New members will be given a 1week 'trial' - English language in guild and raids - Alts and friends welcome to join If you are interested please make an application on http://inhalerbuddies.enjin.com/recruitment or add Synazé (Umoraki) - Ravencrest - SynaZe#1225 Fissan - Ravencrest - Enira#2313 Casede - Ravencrest - Geeving#2162 Regards SynaZéSynazé12 27 Sep
27 Sep [A] 1/8M LF NEW RECRUITS! I'm going to keep it short and sweet, to save everyone time. 3 Day raiding guild, Wed, 8:50 - Sunday, 7:50 - Mon, 8:50. All times are server time. Currently looking for a new raid leader and 4 new DPS. All roles are considered. Please add me KingKong#22442Mienxz0 27 Sep
26 Sep <Simply The Best> |Casual 2 day guild| 7/8Hc 2/8M http://simply-the-best-ravencrest.enjin.com/ Rebuilding for legion, previously 11/13 mythic with mannoroth at 10% before going on a break. Contact us if interested.Tínaturner58 26 Sep
26 Sep (A) <A E O N> 8/8HC 1/8M Recruiting! A E O N is a strong core of cutting edge raiders running a chill guild. Our current aim is to clear mythic before the start of the next tier in a relaxed environment. We also have an active community in both m+ and pvp. We are currently looking for a few more solid players to finish off our mythic roster. We need people who can have a laugh on trash but put in a solid effort on bosspulls. There are quite a few min/max-ers in the guild but blue parsing and an icy-veins level knowledge of your class is all that's required. A working mic and a positive attitude is expected. We expect a conversational level of English - the majority of the guild is British and Scandinavian. Please reply to this thread or add me personally or any of the other officers/GM in-game for a chat. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ravencrest/A+E+O+N Currently recruiting: Warlock (Affliction) Druid (Balance/Resto) Priest (Shadow/Disc) Paladin (ret/Holy) Exceptional players of all classes are always considered. Raid Days: Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time Contact: GM Boab#2893 Officer ELIH#21666 Officer Thomz#2951 Officer Thrace#2317Implicity0 26 Sep
26 Sep Prot pally 341 Dps offspec looking for raiding guild 341 Prot pally with Ret offspec looking for raiding guild 1-2 nights a week (Can't do monday's) Been raiding since mists and was previously an officer and raidleader in legion before changing to alliance for BFA. Not looking for a hardcore guild, want to meet a team full of great people to push keys and have a laugh Feel free to message me in game Ross#2189Winkston0 26 Sep
26 Sep LF Mature mythic raiding guild for 2 melee dps DH/WW. Hello! We are 2 experienced mythic raiders (also experience from raidleading and guild management). We have raiding experience since the new naxxramas, which came out 10 years ago.Currently our best toons are Havoc DH and WW monk, with both having multiple alts in progress and at max lvl! Cuurent progress on Monk 2/8m, 8/8hc and on DH 8/8hc. We are looking for a mature raiding environment for BFA. Preferably 2-3 raid nights a week and possibly alt raids. We wish for the raids to start at earliest 20.00 ST, and due work we cannot raid on friday/saturday. We are looking for foremost an already established raid team which we can add to, but we won't exclude new guilds who have an exceptional roster atm. We bring to you two exceptionally good players, playing multiple classes and specs. We bring fast learning curve and superb patience and focus while raiding. We are mature as in age as in behaviour ingame, so we are not looking for guilds with any hostility or drama :) Looking forward to hearing from you ingame, or here! Have a good one peeps!Cithae4 26 Sep
26 Sep Multiclass lf semi-hardcore guild Good day everyone =) After being guildless for basically all of BfA and pugging most my chars I'm interested to get back into a raiding guild with a focus on mythic content. I've been playing since the beginning of BC, raiding to various levels of skill and setting up + leading a raid in WotlK from TotC to ICC. In Legion, I've spent most of my time on Emerald Dream raiding as an Elemental Shaman in Indecisive, clearing everything in Antorus on mythic. My most experienced classes in the current patch are Ele Shammy, Hpriest, Blood DK, Arcane Mage and Hpally, but I'm cool with a lot of different classes if you need those, just remember that it's a long term investment as most would need to be leveled up and geared up. I'm interested in a 2-3 days, mature raiding guild, as mentioned previously with the aim to do mythic content. I'll add you on Bnet if you're interested, just add your tag in your replyTaiyani1 26 Sep
25 Sep LF people to sign a guild charter if someone is willing to sign for my guild on an alt or whatever, /w me or whatever :) thanksRyium0 25 Sep
25 Sep 360 frost mage looking for 2-3 days guild Looking for a mythic raiding guild 2-3 days a week. Im ilvl 360 frost mageNikomage2 25 Sep
25 Sep <A> Holy Paladin LF raiding guild LF raiding guild. Exp as hunter in Highmaul/BRF. Just returned and pugging it for now. 6/8 HC so far. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/Myseasonnow contact ingame DEWILLOX#2370Zionsfall1 25 Sep
25 Sep [A] - <Be Humble> 3/8M Recruiting! Hello! About us <Be Humble> is a semi hardcore progression raiding guild freshly formed for Battle for Azeroth. Brought together by the interests of gaming, a group of cutting edge experienced friends from many different guilds have banded together to conquer the many challenges World of Waracraft has to face. From pushing high mythic + keys to clearing all content at a good pace, we're sure to welcome you and provide a fun raiding environment for you to take part in. What seperates us from most guilds is that we don't enforce a robotic roster. We consider ourselves to raid as friends rather than the known norm of having a guild enforce the roster of that of a workplace. However, we still aim to be the best we can be and progress at a rate in which we're all happy with, while still maintaining a friendly atmosphere and defeating challenging content. We are currently 8/8 Normal and 5/8 Heroic at the time of this post, however we will be continuing into Heroic Uldir this Sunday and forwards. What do we expect of you? - Be online, prepared with appropriate flasks, food buffs, potions and consumables 15-30 minutes before raid invites are sent out. - A pretty solid attendance record around the 95-100%. - A thrive to learn, commit, experience and progress. - The ability to take onboard constructive criticism when necessary. - To be social. This is one of the main reasons we have made this guild. We don't communicate only when we have too, but when we want too. We want every member of our guild to be comfortable to log on, join discord, and have fun; regardless of the game. - Knowledgeable about your class, spec, rotations, gems, consumables, stat priorities, BIS, and any other features about your class that should be mandatory to a player looking to perform at a high level. - Doing things your asked to do in preperation for raid; researching boss tactics, looking through logs, etc. - Have the eagerness and drive to perform well on an alt instead of just one main character. This is not a must, but being confident in multiple specs/classes gives us more options for raid setups. Also, it's more fun! Raid Times Wednesday - 20:00-00:00 Sunday - 20:00-00:00 Monday - 20:00-00:00 (All times are in server time, and as stated before, you are expected to be online 15-30 minutes before this time as invites will be going out). Aims for the beginning of BFA - Cutting Edge Uldir before the release of patch 8.1. - Mythic + keystone boosting. - Mythic + keystone pushing. - To be well established, have a core raid team, and have an experienced team to see through the remainder of BFA, going into the next expansion. Classes we're currently in need of Tanks: FULL Healers: OPEN. Any exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of current guild members. DPS: Ranged priority, however always space for exceptional melee! Any questions, enquiries, or for a chat/application requirement, please contact Andrew#21611 (BTag) Sierraa#1130 (Discord)Jokewood6 25 Sep
24 Sep Looking for a mature guild to enjoy raiding and BFA? Are you a returning player? Maybe an ex-hardcore raider who doesnt have the time for hardcore gaming anymore? Maybe a new player? Are you looking for a stable, friendly guild with mature people to enjoy content and raiding? ( normal heroic and some Mythic). Then check us out, Warriors of Wrath @ Ravencrest Alliance, we are a 9 year old guild and we are preparing for BFA! We are looking for people who want to have some fun and stable progress, people who respect real life issues, respect their teammates and the community. At every tier until now we clear normal/ heroic and we try some Mythic bosses. We will raid at BFA 2-3 times per week from 20.30-11.30 Monday- Wednesday- Thursday and Sunday we gonna have some farm/achievement runs, but this is up to people. Mainly we are looking for a tank, a dps with off tank and a healer with dps off. From dps we are missing druid, shammy, mage and priest. But every class/role is welcome since we can adjust at every situation. Everyone is welcome to join our ranks and enjoy the game the way he/she wants. If you are toxic, drama queen, loot oriented, rage quiter on your team- don't even bother :) if you are intersted to join our family add me at fourfouri#2785 Have fun at BFA people and FOR THE ALLIANCE!Vanthw7 24 Sep
24 Sep [A] <Poetic Justice> are recruiting! Greetings raiders, adventurers and dungeon delvers! <Poetic Justice> are recruiting to fill out our Social roster for Battle for Azeroth and beyond! Raid Recruitment is currently Closed. Are you a friendly oddball or jovial misfit? Well then we might be the guild for you to call home! We are a fun loving group of oddballs who don't like to take ourselves too seriously. Our focus and goals span all aspects of the game, so long as we can have a laugh along the way with friends new and old! We are a relaxed bunch who's aim is to vanquish foes and make armour from their hides. We hope for a chilled out drama free environment where we can all enjoy this vast and varied game together as a guild and friends! There are always members online in-game and on Discord doing all types of content, and also playing other games together over VoIP. The Discord server is guilty of having some bad (terrible) humour and even worse memes, so if that's your thing you'll be right at home. Our Discord has become a guild away from home for a lot of us allowing us to chat to each other and hang out regardless of what were doing be it at work or just playing other games. Raiding Info We are not currently recruiting Raiders During Legion we started late, 2 weeks after Tomb of Sargeras opened but we accomplished our raid goals of clearing HC, achieving Ahead of The Curve of both Tomb and Antorus quickly and doing several mythic bosses after that. But most importantly, we did it with a great bunch of people while having a laugh and joke along the way. Schedule: We raid two days a week with an ALT raid eachweek (also open to socials). Thursday @ 7:45 PM - 11 PM Sunday @ 7:45 PM - 11 PM (OPTIONAL raid for ALTs and non-raidteam) Wednesday @ 7:45 PM - 11 PM Guild History Here's a little of our story if you're interested! <Poetic Justice> was created on Terenas EU in 2010 by GM Thoradin (originally Thóradin). Terenas was a small and, sad to say, dying realm in terms of possible raiders for the guild, so the guild later migrated to a larger, more populated realm and Ravencrest became home. The guild has been raiding together through every expansion since 2010 up until Blackrock foundry in Warlords of Draenor. However, due to the raid lockout changes of Warlords we soon started to lose raiders because of the preference to PuG the content, to down it faster than than the guild was able to progress as a team. The raid team soon disbanded, leaving but a few close friends. We have made loyal companions on Ravencrest and those of us that call Poetic Justice home all share the same, simple and ultimate goal, to have fun. These days we are very much a social guild with a focus on raiding and looking for like-minded players to have a good time and a laugh with along the way. After our revival in Legion we have made many fond new friends who are now a part of our wonderfully bizarre guild as well as reforming a strong, core raid team which has great chemistry and knows how to work as one unit. How to get in touch If you're interested in joining or would like further information please get in touch either by messaging Thoradin (GM), Raric, Arvensis(RL) or just whisper someone online in the guild and ask for an officer! Or alternatively you can add me on Bnet @ DHaselgrove#2215 We hope to hear from you soon!Thoradin68 24 Sep
24 Sep [A] Puggers Paradise is recruiting! About us Puggers Paradise are recruiting! We are a newly formed guild looking for experienced players to join our ranks. If you are looking for a fun, social and active guild with a 3 day fun but focused raid schedule then this is the place for you. We aren't aiming for cutting edge or server first here. We all want to have fun. We will be progressing together and pushing ourselves as a team, while sticking to our three days a week raid schedule. With a slightly later start it will allow us to sort IRL stuff before raids, reducing stress and allowing us to have a good time. Social applications very welcome we are willing to take into the raid when space is available. Raid Times Times are server time. Wednesday - 20:30 - 23:00 Thursday - 20:30 - 23:00 Sunday - 20:30 - 23:00 Currently looking for We are in desperate need for ranged DPS and 1 healer preferably a disc priest or hpala but all are considered. If you're interested please add me on btag - Jms#21571 or reply to the post or message anyone in the guild! Thank you for reading :)Exeqtié7 24 Sep