Ravencrest

06 Nov [A] Do Not Release Recruiting 5/8 M <Do Not Release> Alliance-Ravencrest (8/8HC, 4/8M) a semi-hardcore guild are looking for ranged dps to bolster our mythic roster in our quest to achieve cutting edge. All classes are ofc considered. Raiding times: Tuesday 20:00-23:00 CET Thursday 20:00-23:00 CET Sunday 20:00-23:00 CET Go in on http://www.guilded.gg/r/zzBRQ8oyZj to apply or add Forsberg#2317 for more informationVeéto1 06 Nov
06 Nov [A] 6/8hc Casual Guild looking for Guild Merge Hi there, We are <eSports Ready> a guild made up of long-time players and friends and we are looking for a similar guild to either raid with short-term or merge into in the long run; We are looking to clear Heroic for each tier and have fun doing it; We currently raid: SUN 19:30-22:30 ST; We currently have 11 players consisting of: 1-2 tanks 2-3 healers 6-8 dps If you think we can work together to clear the raids and have fun doing it add: Ricova#2582Ricöda1 06 Nov
06 Nov <Elithium> Recruiting A rogue! (5/8M) About Us: We are a 2-day raiding guild. We consist mostly of people with a background in high-end raiding, but due to time restrictions can not put in the same effort. We are based on the idea, that even with a lower commitment/raidhours, you can achieve things in World of Warcraft. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge every tier, and our history thus far backs up our goal. What we offer: • Decent progression on a 2-day schedule. • No split raids. • A relaxed atmosphere, even though we maintain a high level. What we are looking for in raiders: • High attendance and general reliability. • The ability to play all of your classes specs. • Being able to communicate vocally. • The right mentality. Be on time, use the right consumables - we value this highly. Raid times: Thursday: 19.15 - 22.30 Sunday: 19.15 - 22.30 If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact: Shayter (Beakby#2128), Qopy (Scrasher#2874), Flánders (Flanders#2187) in-game.Shayter14 06 Nov
06 Nov <Hypnotìc> created 2006 2/8M 8/8HC recruiting <Hypnotìc> created 2006 2/8M 8/8HC needs few more players to complete our core mythic roster to push further into the cutting edge.Wed-Thu-Sun 19:30-22:30ST. For applications check hypnoticwow.shivtr.com or /w for more info.Feilin1 06 Nov
05 Nov Flying Trash Cans (3/8) recruiting Flying Trash Cans (EU Ravencrest)[u][/u] Currently looking for players to bolster our ranks in Battle for Azeroth! We are now 3/8M and not far from downing number 4. We need to add a few more players to our core group to make us more flexible. Our target is always to reach CE in all tiers. Most of our players are dedicated and plays every evening. We run M+, achievement runs, alt runs, island expeditions, PVP and other stuff on non-raid days. We have a mature environment and players are 23+. (Mostly Nordic and UK) And our focus is to have fun together in the game. All players are equal worth. Mythic raiding days are Monday & Wednesdays 21:00 - 23:30 Sundays 20:00-23:30. - (Optional) “Thursday Mix alt/mains raid” (Heroic) - (Optional) “Saturday night beer run” (Normal) What we need from you: -Addons: DBM/BigWigs, Exorsus Raid Tools. - Participate in the non-raid stuff to help others to achieve their goals in the game. - You are someone that loves raiding and want to progress in Mythic mode. - Prepare yourself for new encounters, (gems, enchants, food, gold, tactics) - Raiding experience and skills. - Near 100% attendance is expected (we understand real life comes first). - English (read, understand, listen & talk) - Stable internet connection. - Being able to listen to and actively speak on discord is required. What you can expect from us: - Friendly group with grown up people to raid and play with - Relaxed raid environment - Opportunities to progress - A place where you can get the help and advice you need to become better. - Always aiming Cutting Edge - Fun community with good sense of humor - Grouping for other stuff, when there is not raid days. - Very helpful guild members and officer's. - Mature and understandable environment. If you are interested in the guild just contact any of the following officers: Mrfish#2173 RBK#2839 CURRENTLY NEEDED (High): - Hunter (Ranged spec) - Mage (Any spec) - Warlock (Any spec) - Demon Hunter (dd) - Druid (Balance) Other classes will also be consideredVeroniq2 05 Nov
04 Nov Omnicide Ravencrest 7/8M - Recruitment Open Hello there... Omnicide-Ravencrest EU is a semi-hardcore guild that was created by mature and experienced raiders that decided to start a new journey. The guild was created in June 2014 and started raiding in SOO but most of our raiders go a long way back into raiding. Our goal is to progress into end game Mythic content, while keeping a friendly atmosphere inside the guild.One of our primary goals for our raids, is to always keep a serious and mature environment.If you are interested in joining our community and raid with us, please visit our site and apply to us. Raiding Progress (while current content) Mists of Pandaria: Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14 HC (before prepatch nerf) We ended this expansion on realm rank 20 & world rank 2002.. Warlords of Draenor: Highmaul 7/7 HC & 3/7 M Blackrock Foundry 10/10 HC & 5/10 M Hellfire Citadel 13/13 HC & 13/13 M We ended this expansion on realm rank 14 & world rank 1121.. Legion: The Emerald Nightmare 7/7 HC (first reset) & 7/7 M (before ToV release) Trial of Valor 3/3 HC & 3/3 M The Nighthold 10/ 10HC & 10/10 M (before ToS release) Server Rank: 16 World Rank:469 Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 HC (on first reset) & 9/9 M Server Rank: 20 World Rank: 457 Antorus the Burning Throne 11/11HC (first reset in 2 nights) & 11/11M Server Rank: 14 World Rank: 481 Battle for Azeroth: Uldir 8/8HC (First Reset) & 6/8M (up to now) Recruitment Status: Exceptional players who feel like they can complement our quality of raiding are encouraged to apply regardless of class/spec. We want chilled players that have the "winner" attitude. We prefer that you have some descent previous mythic xp and current logs before applying. For specific classes/roles more in need though you can check the recruitment status below... Atm we recruitment is open to all exceptional players. You can see class/spec specifics on our wowporgress page but feel free to talk to us if you are interested anw. We prefer people with some descent current Mythic XP or something really impressive to show us.! What we expect from you as a player: - You are someone that loves raiding and want to progress in Mythic mode. - You are an independent and communicative player (that means you prepare yourself for new encounters, buy appropriate gems, enchants etc and ask from guildies for any help you might need). - Raiding experience and skills. - Near 100% attendance is expected (we understand real life comes first though). - Complaining about spots and loot is not acceptable. Rage quitting a raid equals to an instant demote. - Your English is good enough for clear communication. - You have a stable connection. - Being able to listen to and actively speak on Teamspeak is required. What you should expect to get from us: - A guild that raids and tries to clear content in Mythic while still current - A very fun community - Great raiding environment (both serious and relaxed at the same time) - Lots of fun with guildies in Mythic+, Alt runs, Boost Runs etc... - Active TS (most of the time) - Very helpful guild members and officer's team -Lots of trolling on Guild Chat and TS Raiding Schedule: Wednesday: 2000-2330 EU Server Time Thursday: 2000-2330 EU Server Time Monday: 2000-2330 EU Server Time Friday: 2000-2330 (Not mandatory Normal/Heroic alt's/socials run) Sunday: 2000-2330 (Not mandatory Normal/Heroic/Boost Run) For more information feel free to contact the GM Daènerys(G1ak1#2235), any officer in-game or visit our website... Website: https://g1ak1no5.wixsite.com/omnicide Have fun all Best Regards, Daenerys, Omnicide's Guild MasterDaènerys48 04 Nov
04 Nov Hunter - Looking for guild Hi, So i play a hunter and leveling it im pretty casual but i spend a few hours a day on the game, looking for a fun guild to raid with, pvp, and all kind of activities possible. right now im at 110~s also have this alt mage leveling upCroiz1 04 Nov
04 Nov n/a n/aBelletayn0 04 Nov
04 Nov Looking for social/casual guild Since our present guild has more or less gone over to the horde side, my GF and I are in search of a norwegian (preferably) guild. We dont raid much due to work and RL fun but we enjoy the game.Goggen2 04 Nov
04 Nov WTB Heavy Junkboxes Paying 350g/box! COD them to me, will update this thread once I get enough :DPhaykz1 04 Nov
02 Nov [A] Guild and Community Group. Freezing Moon formed as a mix of Guild members and a Community towards the end of September/Early October and are currently at <Heroic 7/8>. the heart of the guild is based in Argent Dawn. We are pushing towards heroic completion, and will soon follow into mythic progression. Looking for motivated players. The raid team is currently recruiting DPS (Range preferred but not necessary) Healers About us We are recruiting players for the guild who are committed and have the driving force to push forward to Mythic after we pop heroic G'huun. We also have a Community made for those who only want to do heroic raiding. We currently hold our Heroic raids on Mondays 19:30 and Fridays 19:00 server time (subject to change Fridays to start at 19:30 as well). While raiding is the main focus, we also have players who run Mythic + between raid dates. What we need from you Discord (this is the main hub for the community) The drive to push forward Patience Good jokes ( we may also accepts memes if still at their use by date) If you are interested add me on Bnet Snowpaw#21754 or leave a reply here and myself or another member will get back to you.Snowpaw0 02 Nov
02 Nov Dansk raiding guild søger Mystique er en raiding guild, startet i 2010, der er bygget op om en kerne af erfarne raidere fra TBC og frem. Vi har en hyggelig, hjælpsom atmosfære i en ren dansk guild - Vi valgte at gå ren dansk i BFA efter mange år som europæisk guild, da vi ønskede hurtigere kommunikation i raids og bedre tidsmæssig sammenspil i forhold til raidtider. Vi progresser lige nu i Uldir Heroic 6/8 og har brug for at booste vores roster inden vi skal i gang med Uldir Mythic meget snart - Progress gruppe krav = +365 ilvl Vi mangler følgende classes.: Hunter Mage Shammy enhance/elemental DK m. blood OS Vi har plads til alle, så hvis du finder guilden interessant og har en anden class/specc end ovenstående eller er leveller/social, så giv os et /w alligevel :) Skriv til Hakudo, Tyrenakke, Krabbssen, Nonoo eller Janseh in-game hvis du er interesseret i at joine vores guild eller vil høre mere :)Hakudo0 02 Nov
02 Nov Turkish Guild or Well-Pronunciation English Guild. I'm new at this game. And i wanna learn pretty good, become a good Holy Priest. I have pretty low English speaking skill. that's why i wanna search about Turkish Guild or well English pronunciation guild. I really can't understand British English.That's why sometimes i made mistakes so i'm newbie either. I will appreciate it if you can help me on this case. Arkadaşlar bu oyunda Türk serverı var mı acaba? 120 lvl, +360ilvl Holy Priest oynuyorum. Oyunda yeniyim açıkçası o yüzden Türk Guildi olması benim gelişmeme daha çok yardımcı olacaktır diye düşünüyorum.Umarım bulabilirim yoksa oyun çöpe gidecek gibi.Lûthién0 02 Nov
01 Nov <Arctic Avengers> Selling 8/8 Uldir HC and +10 Boosts <Arctic Avengers> [8/8 HC] [8/8M] Is now selling Full Heroic Uldir Runs and Mythic +10 In Time! The services we currently offer: - Heroic Specific Boss (Price 50k Gold) - Heroic G'huun (Price 150k Gold) - Heroic 8/8 Uldir (Price 400k Gold) - Mythic +10 Dungeon In Time (Price 300k gold) When: - The Full 8/8 Heroic Uldir Boost Runs are held each Thursday at 19:00 Server Time - Heroic G'huun runs will be held during the same run as the full Heroic run - Mythic +10 Runs are done Daily, just contact one of us on battle net Gear & Loot System: - Uldir: Since Battle of Azeroth there is only Personal loot so that means that you will get gear either way! If there our raiders do not need the gear that they loot, it will be rolled out! - Mythic +10 Dungeons: All gear that is not needed by our group and that can be traded will go to the buyer. Payment: We ask for a 10% deposit to reserve your raid spot! The remaining amount will be paid at the start of the dungeon/raid unless otherwise noted. We currently only accept gold on: Ravencrest (In the future we might also accept gold on other servers) Guarantee: If under any circumstances the boost gets cancelled or does not succeed we will return the full amount of gold paidd by the buyer. Contact: If you are interested in purchasing from us or you have any questions, please add Forsaken#21326 on battle net or whisper on of the following names in-game. Shredbull-Ravencrest / Incandesce-RavencrestShredbull101 01 Nov
01 Nov A - LF PvP/E Guild - Fury/Arms Warrior + HPriest Heya, So I thought I'd try here as I'm not having much luck via other methods to find the guild we're looking for (or if it even exists). Myself I'm a Fury / Arms Warrior, currently iLvl 369, my partner she is a Holy Priest iLvl 369 (who is currently also levelling a Resto Druid). I'm looking to find an active guild with players who do Rated Arena / Battle Grounds which has room for a warrior on their team, I'm currently at Rival in 3s. With regards to PvE my partner and I would like to take part in raids (at least heroic) and M+. For raids we're only really available on Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday evenings for raids, so we need a guild who raids on these days or at least runs alt heroic raids on one of these days. As for M+ we're free most days of the week, and looking for more reliable groups as LFG can be very hit or miss. BN SirLimbo#2132Limbowar0 01 Nov
31 Oct [A]The University 2/8 Recruiting Raiders The University is looking for more people to complete our raiding team. We are clearing Mythic Uldir. Our guild is based on friendship, enjoyment and passion for the game. We raid two days per week with main raid and Sundays with alts, and our goal is to experience the current raid content while having fun and progressing in our own pace. Raid times: Wednesday: 20-23 Sundays: 20-23 (relaxed alt raids) Monday: 20-23 *Server Time We are currently looking for raiders to Mythic raiding, - Ranged Hunter - Balance Druid - Affliction Warlock - Other Ranged Dps Even if your class is not listed for recruiting do not hesitate to chat with us. We always consider every exceptional player both when it comes to game experience and personality. We want you to have: - A friendly attitude. - Knowledge of your class. - Previous raiding experience is a plus. - High attendance. - A polite attitude and treat others with respect. We offer you: - A friendly and social and relaxed guild. - A reliable guild. - A raid environment that is serious, relaxed and fun. - A raid on sundays to relax and even bring alts. - Mythic plus groups. If you are interested in joining us contact any officer ingame for a chat: Chacal.Chacal0 31 Oct
31 Oct Hearthstone Pro seeking M+ guild Hey there. As a multiple top 100 legend hearthstoner for years. And a vanilla wow veteran. Im back into wow since bfa. I love all things wow but mainly focus on pushing high mythic keystones. If you have a guild full of members that i can group up with. Im a happy camper. I main a prot war but wil also gear my hunter soon most definitly. Would love a reply here ! GreetingsZerklord0 31 Oct
31 Oct [A] Healer LF Mythic+ guild/community. Hello, I'm looking for an active and drama-free guild or community that regularly runs M+ dungeons in the evening and weekends. Not necesserily looking to push high keys, although I am very open to that. I mostly just enjoy playing different characters at the different M+ levels. 372 Resto Druid 358 Holy Paladin 355 Guardian Druid 333 Resto Shaman You can check my M+/Raid progress on Raider.io for my main: https://raider.io/characters/eu/ravencrest/Trusmoovx BattleNet: trusmoov#2709 Discord: tru#7480Trusmoovx3 31 Oct
31 Oct Brew monk 377 (2/8 M) LF guild Hello people, I am Brew Monk 377( 2/8 M) and multiple tries in Zek.I am looking for a Mythic raiding Guild to continue raiding this tier, keeping a close eye for 8.1. I have multiple tank classes, playing for 3-4 years with some breaks. For further information etc, pls contact me in game /w Blamethevoid /w Blamebipolar or add me in Bnet blametruth2#2851.Blamethevoid0 31 Oct
31 Oct <Midnight Order> 5/8 Hc and 8/8Nm Greetings all <Midnight Order> is a reformed guild to the prestigious server that is Ravencrest. We are a small community with a passion for everything that involves World of Warcraft but our main focus is raiding. We strive to progress as far as we can within a calm and friendly atmosphere, many of us have been raiding in Semi hardcore guilds previously but have not enjoyed the intense raid times and atmosphere that comes with it. So if you are a retiring hardcore player, look no further then <Midnight Orde> We want to build a community where you will always have someone to adventure with. We pride ourselves in keeping our guild atmosphere calm and fun but still pushing to be the best versions of ourselves. Whilst only raiding 3 days a week Raid Times & Info Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 (core Raid) Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 (Core Raid) Monday 20:00 - 23:00 (Core Raid) Saturday 20:00 - 23:00 (Normal raid optional/gearup run) Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 (M+runs with guild) On top of our main raid days we will be running optional raid days for socials and alt character as well as random events throughout the week organised by guild members and officers. Who and What we are looking for: As of now we have a small starting roster of friends. To be ready to progress by launch, the classes we are looking for are as followed: High Priority Healers Disc Priest* Resto shaman Mistweaver Monk Ranged Dps Warlock* Boomy* Elemental Priest Melee Dps (Full of melee dps) We are in need of all classes including 1 tank (no paladin)! The above are just higher Priority. What we are looking for in YOU! We are looking for people who learn a fight quickly. Knowledge of your class/spec. Be able to take constructive criticism. Being able to listen and contribute to the raid is essential. You are required to have access to Discord, with a working microphone and be able to use it. Since we only raid 3 times a week we need a high raid attendance %. We want need players who want to be part of a team for the long term. If you have any questions or would like more information feel free to contact us ingame. Contacts Coreofchaos#2788 (Fungu GM) Harbromm (Council) Solsiel (Council)Razzox0 31 Oct
30 Oct [A]DK 3/8M LF Guild Hello, I'm a 8 year experienced dk lf a new home, my previous guild disbanded due to officers irl problems and people shortage My exp in this tier so far is till vectis we got him to 19% almost 3 weeks ago. I'm planning to move to alliance since 90% of my friends are playing alliance, i'm willing to xfer the character as well. My main spec in this tier is frost, even tho I just tanked for most of the mythic+ i did. I used to main tank for 8 years mostly dk/paladin with sometimes some in meta tank depending on the guild i was in, to help the healers out. I have all the tanking classes to 120, willing to switch to tanking with a different class if you are willing to help me to dress em, also i have played both hunter and lock for an extended period of time(Lock only affliction). My warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/vegmar#difficulty=4 If you are willing to chat with me, this is mybtag: Heeres#2688Vegmar1 30 Oct
29 Oct [A] <LENG SQUAD> - 7/8M - 2 Day CE/HoF Raiding! LENG SQUAD is a successful and well-established true Two days a week Alliance Raiding Guild on Outland EU realm. It was first formed on November 13th 2014 and is currently one of the most competitive raiding guilds on the server, despite being one of the few guilds to only raid Mythic content two times a week. PROGRESSION IN BFA: Uldir 7/8M -- 8/8 HC PROGRESSION IN LEGION: EN - 7/7M Cutting Edge. N/A ToV 3/3M Cutting Edge. N/A NH 10/10M Cutting Edge - Top 80 in the world 2/day raiding. ToS 9/9M Cutting Edge - Top 30 in the world 2/day raiding.- Realm First! Antorus 11/11M Cutting Edge - Top 50 in the world 2/day raiding. - Realm First! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 3th in the world HC speed rankings. 3th in the world Mythic speed rankings. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our mandatory Mythic raiding schedule is; Wednesday 19:30-23:00 Sunday 19:30-23:00 We also have guild events on other days of the week where all members are welcome to come if they so please. The common optional raids are organised by officers. ----------- RECRUITING------------------------ - Mistweaver Monk. - Beastmastery Hunter. For more information please take a look at our wowprogress page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/outland/LENG+SQUAD Or add: Archetype#2249 - Recruitment Roobs#2858 - General Questions Thanks for your time!Mileenä1 29 Oct
29 Oct LFM for Mythic Uldir guild run Sunday 4/11 Hiya, We're looking for a few players to join our guild raid of Mythic Uldir. The raid will be on Sunday 4th November at 20:00 server time. We will be doing the first 2 bosses on Mythic, then we will do our usual fresh HC clear (pugs are welcome stay or leave for HC) This will be our first mythic run as a guild, though several of us including the raid leader have done mythic individually. We are in need of: 1 Resto Shaman 4 Range DPS If you're interested plz contact me via Bnet Varia#2768Variaa0 29 Oct
29 Oct [A] Mistweaver LF 2 day Guild. Hello everyone, I've been wanting to transition back onto the raid scene for a while now, so here i am. I am specifically looking for: - A Heroic guild expecting to transition into Mythic(or already doing Mythic). - Mature Environment. What can you expect?: - Seasoned player with a good understanding of the game. - Someone with a serious attitude towards the game. - Mature and reliable player who plays for the team. If you have further questions feel free to whisper me in-game. I hope to hear from you. Uuhhbad#1834Kimjonguuhh2 29 Oct
29 Oct Druid LF people to play with Hello, I'm mostly feral druid (trying to gear up guardian/boomy spec2). What I'm looking for? Mostly a guild who would invite friendly feral druid even if its not "meta" for raiding/m +. My biggest + Mature Chilled Willing to help friendly people. Wanting to be great druid player and master the class. Cons. My English skills. I'm not willing to change class. I'm not very social and talkative. But then I start to talk.. Oh my.. please stop me. :) /w me in game Summersnow (or FaustSteam#2313) write me a friendly mail in game or comment to this post.Summersnow1 29 Oct
29 Oct Tankadin+frost/blood DK LF Normal/Heroic raiding guild Hello, we're two friends, currently mainly focusing on M+ content, looking to progress through Uldir with non-random people on a fairly consistent schedule (damn you adulthood!). We try to be very thorough when it comes to mechanics and properly executing tactics, so we're not really searching for "let's wipe 10 times and figure out what to do" but more for "let's read up on tactics beforehand and adapt it to the actual encounter" group of people. So far we were unlucky with our pugs and would love to finally earn those sweet Uldir achievements:). We're also open to be part of emerging guilds who are confident the recruiting won't take a year to finish. Looking forward to hearing from you:). More details as per the applicable guidelines from guild recruitment forum: 1. Times available & time zone: We usually play from 5 PM/6 PM CET every day. 2. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: I guess in-between semi-hardcore and casual 3. Current progression/experience: We play WoW from Vanilla, breaks were present of course, current progress is 6/8 on Normal difficulty for Pala and 5/8 on Normal for DK. 4. Contact info: Sekyno#2765, BaneHallow#2506 Regards Prot pala: Nangalad DK: ThrullionNangalad3 29 Oct
29 Oct Five stack looking for raiding guild We are five friends from the Horde that came over to Ravencrest a few weeks ago. We are looking for a raiding guild who raids 2 - 3 times a week. Any days, except the following days, are fine: Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays; anytime from 20:00 - 00:00. Classes that we have: *Tank (Demon Hunter/Death Knight) *Healer (Holy Pally/Resto Druid) *DPS (Warlock/Balance Druid) *DPS (Mage) *DPS (Frost Death Knight) Raiding experience We have all raided on mythic in some shape or form, so progression raiding is not a problem for us. What can you expect from us? We have an extremely dark sense of humour. We are not politically correct. We are laid back, but focused. We will always show up on time and be prepared for raids. For any more info, please contact me on: sloth#21572Rehab2 29 Oct
29 Oct A/H- Hunter/Pally LF place to call home/progress Greetings all, I've been playing this game on and off since TBC. I took about a year off from September 2017 to the launch of BFA. Since then I played a lot when the game launched however, not being playing much lately. The reason for this is simple, I've been pugging everything, playing alone in an MMO as big and diverse as this sucks. I'm not after anything hardcore as I consider myself a casual player just looking to have fun and enjoy the game. So this brings us here and now. I'm looking for a guild to enjoy the game with and push content. I am willing to move to any server and faction change if needed. I have this hunter and my pally https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/defias-brotherhood/Echohavoc I'm 27 and from the U.K I have a full time job and commitments most weekends, therefore most of my activity will be though out the week after work. I will occasionally play at weekends but can promise to attend raids etc. Now if you've taken the time to read this far I commend you (sorry this is a bit long). The final thing I'd like to say is I am genuinely interested in finding a guild to suit my needs, therefore, if you copy and paste a guild recruitment page and don't take the time to actually read this, I will just ignore you. My battle tag is Eskib0y#21957 add me if you want to chat more :)Darkshanks2 29 Oct
29 Oct [A] <Shieldwall> is currently recruiting. Shieldwall - Ravencrest is a newly formed raiding guild where we’re going to raid on heroic difficulty, as we don’t really feel the need to clear mythic. We value and encourage a fun, but structured environment. Raid times is Thursdays and Sundays from 19:30 to 22:00 Raid requirements: Discord: Mandatory Enchant/gem: Mandatory Food: Mandatory Flask: Optional Pots: Optional Please message me or any on our officer team for more information and/or an invite. Fluffypuddin, Bæwrix, Ruhdoc, Enriana, and FiddechFiddech2 29 Oct
29 Oct [A] <Deus Tyrannis> is Recruiting A semi-hardcore raiding guild which is currently 8/8HC, 2/8M, focusing on building a stable 20 man core for Mythic Uldir. Currently in need of: -Holy Paladin ( High ) -Restoration Druid ( Medium ) -Restoration Shaman ( Medium ) -Ranged DPS ( Low ) That being said, any other application will also be taken into consideration. Our raid times: Server Time (GMT+1): Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 ( Mythic ) Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 ( Mythic ) Monday 20:00 - 23:00 ( Optional HC Farm ) Our Expectations of You: -Have knowledge of your class, appropriate gear, stat weights and bring the necessary flasks & food to Raids. -Bring a smile and good attitude. No one wants to play with anyone who doesn't want to be there. Don't be that guy! -Able to take criticisms and also not to be shy to offer criticism. Improvements to individuals will help the entire Guild. If you feel intrigued or want to know some more, add zep#21664 or desertion#2645 ( Arghus or Weisz in game )Arghus1 29 Oct
28 Oct [A] Defenders of Valor is recruiting Update 28/10/2018: Thanks to everyone showing interest in our small community! We are happy that we got quite a lot friendly and capable new raiders over the past weeks. We are currently recuiting some more player to expand our roster to have a more solid core. All classes are welcome. Cause we have Uldir HC on farm and killed 1 boss on mythic, it would be nice if you bring HC raiding experience, but it's not a must. Original post: Hello, "Defenders of Valor" is open to everyone who seeks a relaxed gaming adventure with a friendly atmosphere. Our main aim is clearing up to date raid content on "heroic" difficulty in a reasonable time. If we have a raid roster of 20+ stable and interested players we are also going to try mythic raids. But currently that has no priority to us. People who are interested in the guild are welcome to join as raiders or socials. Raiders will become trials at first and we will see how it goes guild/ raidwise. Socials may get invited directly. However unfriendly and rude people will get removed. Our usual raid times are Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20:00- 23:00 server time. We also introducing an "Academy run" on monday from 20:00- 23:00 Academy runs are the same as our heroic raid runs, except it will be a chill out run with no pressure. Alts, socials, friends, strangers, family and mains who want to help or need more gear and experience are welcome to join. Check the "Academy" #info tab for more information about those runs. If you are interested to join the guild for a raid spot or as social, feel free to talk to an officer or leave a message at our Discord server or website. Contact: Goldnspirit#2157 <- guildmaster GhostDragon#237293 <- officer Rakarth#2137 <- officer Twalot#2916 <- officer Tautvydas#2702 <- officer Website: http://dov.shivtr.com/ Discord: https://discord.gg/AEVMKk6Goldnspirit5 28 Oct
28 Oct <Intrusion> 1 day raid guild recruiting. 8/8HC 2/8M Hello all, Intrusion is a guild that raids just 1 day a week on a Sunday 19:30 - 23:00. We were the leading 1 day raid guild on Ravencrest throughout Legion. We are on the look out for some good reliable people that simply don't have the time to commit to these 2-3 day raid guilds. We know we will never be able to compete with guilds raiding 2/3/4 days a week so we want to try and get the most out of our 1 night! We have a strong core group and we want people with a mature attitude along with strong English. Currently recruiting DPS + Healers Contact me ingame @ Aurah#2893 for a chat if you are interested www.IntrusionRaids.comAurahs5 28 Oct
28 Oct United Shadows Recruitment (8/8HC - 2/8M) United Shadows consists of experienced players that are working together to create a social environment with the aim to clear Mythic PvE content in BFA. We're currently looking for active PvE'rs with the mindset to do Mythic raid content in BFA to strengthen our core team. We're willing to invest in players with this mindset, helping out in Mythic + and providing the opportunity to sharpen your skills as a player by providing you with raiding logs, an in-depth insight of multiple players, and if requested specific addons suggestions to aid you. Our priority and requirement are that people are able to take constructive criticism and that people understand that United Shadows advances as a whole. Raid Days/Times: We raid Wednesday / Thursday / Sunday at 20:00-23:00 Optional Raids are also available Monday from 20:00-23:00 If you decide to sign up for a raid day we expect you to attend for the full required time unless providing a valid reason as to why you cant. If you are selected to join the main raid team you are required to attend the main raiding days with exception of a valid reason. Requirements: Keeping up to date with your class and strive to be the best you possibly can be in any situation whether its farm or progression should be something of your interest. You should also be able to play all your specs on a reasonable level. Come prepared for raids! Meaning: bring consumables, well informed of the upcoming bossfights and YOUR role in it. Discord installed, having a functional microphone & computer/net. High attendance to raids (close to 100%) Recruitment: Priest (Shadow (Disc offspec)) Hunter (Beastmastery / Marksman) Mage (Any Spec) All classes will be considered of course Contact us by whispering Tinyserenity, Ezlooseezlif, Shadedsoul or Crazythot ingame or through battlenet @Tíny#2799Tinyserenity1 28 Oct
26 Oct <Spectrum> 1 night a week HC raiding guild Hiya We are a guild of mature and experienced raiders, that due to irl commitments have limited time to raid. Our raid is every Sunday 8pm-11pm server time. Although we only raid once a week we take our 1 night seriously and aim to get the most we can from the time we have! Our core raided together through Legion and we are now looking to fill just a few spots to progress through BFA. Currently we're looking for 1 Healer and Range DPS High prio on Holy Pala, Warlock, Hunter New recruits enter a 3 week trial period after which time, if all are happy, they will be promoted to Raiders. What we expect from trials: A commitment to every Sunday night (it's really important due to our limited time that all raiders can commit to atleast 90% attendance, 100% during trial period) A mature attitude whilst also down for a laugh The usual standards of Flasks, Pots and Buff Food Knowledge of your class and raid encounters. The guild can be quiet during the week (especially during daytime) as most of us work full time, but we still like to group up and run M+ in the evenings and wknds when people are free. If you're looking for a busy social guild, then we're not for you, but if you're looking for a friendly guild of chilled good players that don't have the time they used to have, but still want to progress in current content and enjoy the game, then maybe you'd fit right in! Feel free to contact me anytime if you would like more info :) Varia#2768Variaa10 26 Oct
25 Oct Raid Partnership - Interested? As an officer of Deathsworn Verdict I'm trying to keep an old guild together with many RL friends in it. Recently, following the new xpac drop off of players, we have been struggling to get a regular raid together, we get 7-10 regulars each raid night and a random selection of others if they are about and online to raid. We haven't struggled to recruit, just can't get the players to commit to raiding. We currently have raid times Weds and Thurs 2030hrs (Game time) to 2300hrs, and as I said same 7-10 ppl log in for them, without any idea if we're going to have to cancel or not, PUG what's missing etc. The people that log on for raids I've raided with for a long time, we used to raid Mythic and cleared all content, so all can and do play to a good high standard. Our guild went to casual part way through Legion, with the intention of clearing all current HC content in a relaxed raid environment with 2 nights a week raiding which we did comfortably. Most are happy with just HC, some would like to go Mythic as well. Rather than a Guild merge, which never seems to end well, I was looking and wondering if there is another guild out there that would consider trying a raiding partnership, initially to clear HC and have that on farm, and then the guildies from DSV who wanted and were capable could do Mythic within this partnership. Raid nights could be changed if required and fit in with our members. If you're interested, in a similar position please contact me in game for a chat. Dougeh#2366 Forgot to say despite our lack of raids 8/8 N 4/8 HC and not had the chance to try beyond that as a guild raid.Dafee3 25 Oct
25 Oct [A] Boosted 7/8HC 1/8M Recruiting DPS Hello Boosted are a casual raiding guild based on Ravencrest formed with a mix of new and experienced players aiming for a casual raiding environment while also pushing Mythic kills before the end of the patch. We are currently looking to fill up our raiding roster with a number of additional DPS. Exceptional healers and tanks will be considered. Current Progress: Uldir: 7/8 HC 1/8 M Raids: We raid twice a week on a Wednesday and Thursday from 20:30 - 11:30 server time. There is an optional raid with social guild members on Sundays from 20:30 -11:30 server time. For further information please contact me on battle.net using luthy#2525Luthtv0 25 Oct
25 Oct [A] Midnight Order, is recruiting raiders. We are currently in need of more raiders. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 20:00-22:30 server time. Our current progress is 8/8 nm 5/8 hc. If you are interested in joining or have any questions contact Fungu or Pozerdude ingame.Emmapeel0 25 Oct
25 Oct Freshly transferred horde looking for a guild Hello everyone, gotta say, feels good to be in the right faction after so many years. Now, as the title says, i just rolled this alliance rogue because a got tired of the horde, i'm here for a new beginning one would say. Now that i'm 120 and still gearing up, i'm looking for a friendly, funny, and kinda tryhard guild to raid, raid in mythic mode, do mythic+ and everything with. Obviously since i'm at a low ilvl i'm not gonna ask for a guild who is already progressing on mythic mode. Also, i'd really like some banter to spice to whole thing up, lol. What can you expect from me? To always come flasked and well fed, just give me some time to make some gold, lol. To always play the best performing spec. To analyze my logs so i can always improve, you know the usual. For raid times, anything works except friday and saturday, doest not matter if you raid late or not. If you wish to discuss further my battletag is Burlap#21902. Thank you for reading, bye. :)Rougememe0 25 Oct
24 Oct <Be Humble> 6/8M Recruiting! Recruiting: Tank: Full Healers: Exceptional applicants DPS: Ranged prio (Warlocks and mages high prio!) About <Be Humble> <Be Humble> is a semi hardcore progression raiding guild on Ravencrest freshly formed for Battle for Azeroth. Brought together by the interests of gaming, a group of cutting edge rank <100 players, high performers and booster friends from many different guilds have banded together to raid on a serious level. From pushing high mythic + keys to clearing all content at a good pace, we're sure to welcome you and provide a fun raiding environment for you to take part in. What seperates us from most guilds is that we don't enforce a robotic roster. We consider ourselves to raid as friends rather than the known norm of having a guild enforce the roster of that of a workplace. However, we still aim to be the best we can be and progress at a rate in which we're all happy with, while still maintaining a friendly atmosphere and defeating challenging content. The guild kicked off by recruiting promising players from heroic pugs, and magically turning it into a mythic roster within one week. We've since then made a lot of changes in the roster, management and mentality, but there are still improvements, filtering and additions to be made. Our goal is to create a competitive front-page raiding team on Ravencrest, while retaining a relaxed raiding atmosphere with 3 raid days per week. For 8.0, our main goal is Cutting Edge, but we're also preparing to step the level up a notch for 8.1 when we have solidified our roster. Currently 4/8M with sub 10% wipes on Fetid. What do we expect from you and what do we expect from your character? - Be an active part of the guild as a whole, not just a number in our spreadsheets. - Be online, prepared with appropriate flasks, food buffs, potions and consumables 15-30 minutes before raid invites are sent out (unless stated otherwise; cauldrons, feasts etc.) - A pretty solid attendance record around the 95-100%. We understand that 100% attendance is near enough impossible, so if for any reason you won't be present for a raid, speak to an officer beforehand. However, if no reason, we expect everyone to attend as many raids as possible for the max amount of flexibility in terms of raid setup. - A thrive to learn, commit, experience and progress. - The ability to take onboard constructive criticism when necessary. - To be social. This is one of the main reasons we have made this guild. We don't communicate only when we have too, but when we want too. We want every member of our guild to be comfortable to log on, join discord, and have fun; regardless of the game. - To be knowledgeable about your class. Player skill, knowledge of your spec and power of your character are the 3 main components of performance. Spec, rotations, gems, consumables, stat priorities, BIS, and any other features about your class should be mandatory to a player looking to perform at a high level. - Doing things you're asked to do in preparation for raid; researching boss tactics, looking through logs, etc. - It is NOT MANDATORY to play and excel on an alt and will not be counted while evaluating a single character application, but being confident in multiple specs/classes gives us more options for raid setups and kill groups (E.g ranged for Fetid, Rogues for Zul, Warlocks for G'huun). Also, it's more fun! - Not being butthurt about missing out on boss kills. Some bosses require more melee, and some more ranged. Some more DK's, some more rogues; the list goes on. You may be subbed out based on what is needed and this is not based on your performance unless stated otherwise. You're joining the guild for the sense of progression over purples! - Discord downloaded, having good communication and to be able to understand and speak English well. Raid times: Wednesday - 20:00-00:00 Thursday - 20:00-00:00 (Optional, non-mandatory farm raid for re clears e.g Heroic) Sunday - 20:00-00:00 Monday - 20:00-00:00 (All times are server time, and as stated before, you are expected to be online 15-30 minutes before this time as invites will be going out). Raids are only extended when there's value in it, and only when EVERYBODY agrees to it. It is a decision by the group, not the leadership. We also expect you to notify us in advance of possible absence. Sudden absence is one of the hardest things for a guild to deal with, especially during progression. What else is Be Humble known for? <Be Humble> houses one of the best Mythic+ teams in the world, and our guild likes active players farming content as much as any other. We strongly encourage you to farm out +10s and higher levels. Doing difficult content and getting better gear is what forms you into a better performing player. That said, we are not a hardcore guild. We don't require a weekly quota on either Azerite power or Mythic+ farming; we only encourage it since it shows in your performance over time, and eases the difficulty of fights during progression. What can we offer you? - Cutting edge progression - A guild with a lot of potential for growth - We value and respect skilled players. We do our best to minimise under-performing players getting boosted and geared for weeks. - An active community, always creating the weekly meme of the guild and spamming in general chat (monkaS) - M+ pushes, farms and boosts daily - Officers doing their jobs and to a good standard; not just getting a guaranteed raid spot - To create a solid group of high performing, active and social players that we can rely on If you are interested and think you can be an addition to our raid team, contact one of our officers below: BNET: Franscesca: DatFanta#2373 Quebec: Andrew#21611 Basiun: Tyiriel#2758 Discord: Quebec - Sierraa#1130Quebec2 24 Oct
23 Oct Warlock LF Guild or Weekly Mythic Uldir group. Warlock 379-ish item level LF guild which raids 1 / 2 days and has 5-7 / 8 M bosses done OR a weekly group that raids Mythic Uldir. Raided in Ad Infinitum which was realm's best guild in previous expansions like MOP / WoD. Available for a chat any time. Thank you!Nightend1 23 Oct
23 Oct <The Tory Party> 7/8 hc now recruiting The Tory Party have recently been given the Queen's blessing to form a strong and stable guild to see us through these trying times in battle for Azeroth and beyond. Our leadership is made up of players who have spent their time playing on various realms and settled on ravencrest to try and get something going together. Our goal is to set up a long term raiding team for Uldir and beyond, our philosophy is a casual one. We're old enough to have raided 5 days a week and experienced the burnout that comes with it. So are looking to work our way up through heroic and eventually on to Mythic on a limited 2 day schedule. At the moment we are mostly looking for DPS to complete out our 20 man team, and have already made some progress with limited numbers, with 5/8 bosses on heroic down as of last Sunday. We are currently seeking melee DPS and a warlock to join us 2 days a week 20:30 - 23:30 server time. This is fewer nights than the majority of guilds but being number 1 isn't our goal. Having a stable team and clearing the content (while having fun) is more important to us than being the first to clear it. Whether you've been raiding for years and just don't have the time, or this is your first expansion we want to hear from you! For more information get in touch with myself (citrus#2397), Mortainius#2115. We hope we can count on your vote!Cragmar2 23 Oct
23 Oct <Ataraxia> 8/8HC 1/8M are currently recruiting! Hello there! Ataraxia is a friendly casual raiding guild, currently looking for like-minded people to join our raiding roster! We are a 2 day raiding guild with a tight knit group of friends, that formed at the start of Tomb of Sargeras in Legion, that then grew into a friendly raiding community. Finishing Tomb with 8/8 Mythic, and 3/11 Mythic in Antorus by December, but had to stop raiding unfortunately due to server population dying on Outland. Now after moving to Ravencrest, rebuilding the roster again, we're now 7/8 Heroic and 1/8 Mythic. We are currently recruiting: Mage Havoc Demonhunter Windwalker Monk BM/Survival Hunter Other classes may be considered, but the above are our current priority. Raiding times: Thursday/Sunday 19.30-22.30 If anyone requires any additional information, or you just want a chat, post here, or feel free to add me on Battlenet @Pookzz#2283! Thanks! :)Pookzz7 23 Oct
23 Oct Endgame Prolific <A> 2 Day Mythic Guild Ravencrest About us: Endgame Prolific was formed on Alliance Ravencrest-EU towards the end of the Legion expansion by a group of returning players who have been playing at the highest end of progression in the past. Since our inception, our primary aim was to be able to recruit capable players and form an environment with like minded individuals for BfA. We have surpassed our initial expectations in player recruitment and have established the environment necessary for mythic raiding. We are currently 2/8 Mythic and pushing. Why join Endgame Prolific? If you are someone who has reached mythic progression, but has struggled to complete tier progress. Then we have the ambition and understanding to achieve that. If you have been at the cutting edge of progression before, but have had time off for an expansion or two. We value the skills that made you reach such progression and know that this period is the right time to relearn and achieve those heights once more. Raid days & times: Wednesday & Monday: 19.30-23.00 (Mythic Raiding) During the first 3 weeks of the first tier raid we will also be adding an extra raid day to help reach our goals more easily. This would be optional but highly desirable to have players able to make this temporary schedule. After the 3 weeks we revert back to 2 day mythic raiding and an optional 3rd day for heroic content. What are we recruiting? We are recruiting DPS classes currently, with priority on Warlocks, Balance Druids, Frost DK’s and Mages. DPS players who can flex to healing roles will always have an advantage. We are recruiting a Resto Shaman on a high priority. Interested in applying? Please fill in our application form https://goo.gl/forms/CcrgqsBYh22RuFm23 and you can reach us also on CollieDoc#2634Diadochian3 23 Oct
23 Oct [A] Please insert coin 8/8hc 1/8 M Please insert coin - is a casual 2 day raid guild, which is primarily consists of old friends or people who have raided with one another in one or the other way - we're maintly a chill raidlogging guild with ages ranging between 18 and 30, with the majority being in the 30's. Quite a closed guild, with very dark humour, almost ranging towards slightly racist one, but that's just how we are! We're maintly looking for another healer or two(disc/holypriest + hpala) and some ranged dps, (preferably lock, or bm hunter) but most classes will suffice aslong as you seem to be a fit - Our goal is to progress through mythic in a slow steady pace with everyone contributing but still doing it in a chill casual way! (hey, we made it so far with a casual mindset) - If interrested you can add me on #istrahil2566 :) Raidtimes are Tuesday 19:00-23:00 and sunday 17:00-22:00 STKødgardinet0 23 Oct
23 Oct EU Ravencrest <Illegal Cargo> is a mythic raiding guild (2/8M) who is looking for skilled dps's to fill our roster. We have currently transformed from Danish to English and we're looking for fresh meat. We're focused on getting our roster fit for fight, so that we can progress easily throughout patch 8.1. We're currently raiding wedensday and sunday from 19.30 untill 23.00. At the moment we need dps and especially ranged dps. What you can expect from us: Serious raiding with a focus on clearing content. A friendly community who helps eachother. Flexiable in terms of roles and classes. We're focused on problemsolving inside and outside of raids. You can expect Feasts and flask at every mandatory raid. A competitive community both in raids, m+ and in general What we expect from you: That you have the same level of ambition as us. That you have a will to interact within the community That you're an active player who can attend both raid days That you are not afraid of wiping in order to get progress Do you have any questions then feel free to contact me ingame. battletag: spunk3n#2242Mevs0 23 Oct
22 Oct <Below Average> 2 days raiding guild 2/8mythic Hi potential guild members, We are currently looking for new members to join our guild, our aim is to have a guild of members who are as hungry as each other to push themselves to become the best they can but while also have a life outside the game. We are a bunch of players who transferred from Sylvanas as a mythic raiding guild. Many of us have been with each other for some years now and many have joined recently and followed with us to our new home on Ravencrest. If you want to join a guild that has a good team and doesn't require you to be on the game every night then look no further then Below Average. Raid days are Mondays and Wednesdays 20:30 - 23:30 realm time. Currently spots for raiding team is: Warlock x 2 Hunter Mage Any range DPS will be considered Also recruiting other classes but please get in contact If you would require any further information please comment or add me or one of the officers on bnet noggie#2813 (myself) randy#2543 aurian#2964 Noggdk10 22 Oct
22 Oct [A] <Prydaz> is Recruiting 2/8M 8/8HC Greetings fellow Ravencrest players, <Prydaz> is an Alliance Guild that wants to provide a friendly and warm atmosphere for it's members, while also focussing on improving ourselves and eachother. We currently raid Wednesday and Monday from 19:00 to 23:00 server time. As you may have read in the title we've cleared Heroic and are 2/8 on Mythic right now. And we at <Prydaz> are looking to bolster our ranks with some new players for mythic Uldir. So we can get a solid group for steady progression. We're mainly looking for ranged dps, in the following order: 1. Warlocks 2. BM Hunters 3. Balance Druids But we could also do with a Warrior / Demon Hunter / Death Knight We're not looking for tanks or healers in particular, but (!!) we won't shy away from really good ones. So don't hesitate if you're experienced and confident you're up for the task. We expect our raiders to attend the raids, so we can have the same people everytime and actually progress at a steady rate. Also to know your class and run sims accordingly. Lastly we're looking for resilient players that can keep their cool and stay calm while progressing. Wiping is a part of progression and while we're open for constructive criticism, we don't like people with bad attitudes and high ego's. We're all about being kind and friendly to eachother and have a good time playing and have a good experience together. If you're interested or if you'd like to know more and to ask us questions you can contact us ingame or add us on battlenet. Guild Master Dimpage - Milk#2703 Officers Vaelah - RedBowNL#1777 Snorken - Skrikapa#2123Vaelah0 22 Oct
21 Oct <A> Chromex recruiting for Mythic Hello Ravencrest, Chromex a Alliance guild are recruiting for our further delving into mythic raiding. We are currently @ 2/8 Mythic and 8/8 HC, And have recently found out that we need more players to push us that extra mile. So here is the deal, We are a bunch of guys and girls that have been playing together for about a year now and have all raided at various points in wows history at high level including some of us in top 50 guilds. We decided to try our hand at running our own guild and in Legion it was going fantastic however people leave and players come and go and now we find ourself with a shortfall of skilled players and I'm here looking to find those hidden gems we call mythic raiders. So what is it you need I hear you ask (I know you said it don't lie to me) I'm glad you asked, Here is a list I prepared earlier "no seriously I did" * Brewmaster * Moonkin x 2 * Windwalker x 2 * Ret Palla * Disc Preist * Mage of any spec "were not specist here" Ok so I dident realise the list is kinda long, That's not because were short of players it because were short of "SKILLED PLAYERS" of these classes and need people to show me the light and that there is hope left in this game. What we offer is a stable home with a guild that has players of all ages and backgrounds all with a helpful nature and that are willing to help fledgling players gear up or push keys. We run Mythic plus and are very competitive in pushing keys. We offer guild repairs "I know right" Admit your impressed with that. And we have a active community that also has fun playing other games outside of wow. So if this sounds of interest to you then please contact one of the following via BNET and we can assist you with handing over your bank details I mean I mean the recruitment process and tell you more over discord about us.. Kindest regards GucciBoy "I know I know" gucciboy#21203 Foxy27#2757 Resixh#2931 Thanks for reading and I wish you well.Gucciboy1 21 Oct
21 Oct [A] Disorder 3/8M is now recruiting! Disorder is in need of a Warlock, Holy Paladin & Mistweaver Monk to finalize our roster. Disorder is a new guild that has been growing both in scale AND skill. The current roster is filled with experienced and dedicated raiders which developed a friendly, but professional environment. We're aiming to become one of the top settlers on Ravencrest and have the experience to reach that point. Disorder raids on the following days: Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday from 20 till 23 server time. Requirements on trials: - Atleast 7/8 HC & 1/8 M in Uldir - 360+ ilvl - Able to have close to 100% raid attendance - A guarantee to raid on all three days including times - Open to constructive criticism and flexible with changes What we offer: We offer a professional, yet social environment for you to raid in. Highly experienced officers giving feedback on performance. And a steady curve in which the group improves and progresses further into Uldir. As long as you dedicate yourself to us, you can expect full dedication from Disorder towards you. Disorder cares about loyalty and the drive to improve by every means necessary. If you're interested in getting more information about Disorder, you can visit our website where you can apply to the guild: https://disordereu.shivtr.com/ You can also whisper any officer in-game or add me on battlenet: Zaphier#2853 Hope to hear from you!Zaphier2 21 Oct
20 Oct Whoever has the name Odder... Whoever has the name Odder on ravencrest, Please do add me so we can disguss things. Odder#2225 Plz do add, i have a very special offer for you!Oddêr0 20 Oct