Ravencrest

01 Jul Omnicide Ravencrest 11/11M Recruitment Open (dps prio) Announcement: RECRUITMENT is now open for the rest of Legion and BfA Hello there... Omnicide-Ravencrest EU is a semi-hardcore guild that was created by mature and experienced raiders that decided to start a new journey. The guild was created in June 2014 and started raiding in SOO but most of our raiders go a long way back into raiding. Our goal is to progress into end game Mythic content, while keeping a friendly atmosphere inside the guild.One of our primary goals for our raids, is to always keep a serious and mature environment.If you are interested in joining our community and raid with us, please visit our site and apply to us. Raiding Progress (while current content) Mists of Pandaria: Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14 HC (before prepatch nerf) We ended this expansion on realm rank 20 & world rank 2002.. Warlords of Draenor: Highmaul 7/7 HC & 3/7 M Blackrock Foundry 10/10 HC & 5/10 M Hellfire Citadel 13/13 HC & 13/13 M We ended this expansion on realm rank 14 & world rank 1121.. Legion: The Emerald Nightmare 7/7 HC (first reset) & 7/7 M (before ToV release) Trial of Valor 3/3 HC & 3/3 M The Nighthold 10/ 10HC & 10/10 M (before ToS release) Server Rank: 16 World Rank:469 Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 HC (on first reset) & 9/9 M Server Rank: 20 World Rank: 457 Antorus the Burning Throne 11/11HC (first reset in 2 nights) & 11/11M Server Rank: 14 World Rank: 481 Recruitment Status: Exceptional players who feel like they can complement our quality of raiding are encouraged to apply regardless of class/spec. We want chilled players that have the "winner" attitude. We prefer that you have some descent Antorus mythic xp and logs before applying. For specific classes/roles more in need though you can check the recruitment status below... Atm we recruitment is open to all exceptional players. You can see class/spec specifics on our wowporgress page but feel free to talk to us if you are interested anw. We are recruiting a few dps (dk, mage, spriest, ele shaman) though with high priority (be at least 8/11M). Also if any guild/group of people is interested in joining forces with us we would discuss it..! What we expect from you as a player: - You are someone that loves raiding and want to progress in Mythic mode. - You are an independent and communicative player (that means you prepare yourself for new encounters, buy appropriate gems, enchants etc and ask from guildies for any help you might need). - Raiding experience and skills. - Near 100% attendance is expected (we understand real life comes first though). - Complaining about spots and loot is not acceptable. Rage quitting a raid equals to an instant demote. - Your English is good enough for clear communication. - You have a stable connection. - Being able to listen to and actively speak on Teamspeak is required. What you should expect to get from us: - A guild that raids and tries to clear content in Mythic while still current - A very fun community - Great raiding environment (both serious and relaxed at the same time) - Lots of fun with guildies in Mythic+, Alt runs, Boost Runs etc... - Active TS (most of the time) - Very helpful guild members and officer's team -Lots of trolling on Guild Chat and TS Raiding Schedule: Wednesday: 2000-2330 EU Server Time Thursday: 2000-2330 EU Server Time Monday: 2000-2330 EU Server Time Friday: 2000-2330 (Not mandatory Normal/Heroic alt's/socials run) Sunday: 2000-2330 (Not mandatory Normal/Heroic/Boost Run) For more information feel free to contact the GM Daènerys(G1ak1#2235), any officer in-game or visit our website... Website: https://g1ak1no5.wixsite.com/omnicide Have fun all Best Regards, Daenerys, Omnicide's Guild MasterDaènerys37 01 Jul
01 Jul <A> <Angeli Mortem> ATBT/BFA, Mythic LF Raiders Angeli Mortem recruitment is open for Two day Mythic Raiding. Currently 6/11 Mythic ATBT 11/11 HC ATBT. After a well earned break from our 4/9 Mythic kills in TOS we are looking to continue strengthening our raid team, for the current Antorus Mythic raids and for future BFA raiding. The pressure of mythic raiding in TOS got a bit too intense for some, so we want to get the fun back and concentrate on "No pressure Mythic/ Heroic raiding". Two days a week. We are a friendly guild and would like to recruit more players, who want to have some progress, raiding in a nice fun environment. The raiding team is made up of guildies but we do have help available, when needed from experienced mythic raiders on alts helping guys/gals along, so we always get a raid going. This doesn't mean we boost people we expect all new players to put effort in gearing up and listen to any help offered :) Experienced raiders welcome. Socials are also "very" welcome, we use discord outside of raids for mythic+ and just chatting. An optional, full Heroic social fun run raid on Saturdays, for socials, alts and raiders (ilvl940 ish) We are currently progressing on the 6th ATBT Mythic boss. We will be raiding 20:00 - 23:00 ST Tuesday and Thursday. For more information please add hockster#2290 or nazgûls#2537 Or check us out at : http://angelimortem.enjin.com/Magathawispy28 01 Jul
01 Jul Seeking That Perfect Community! Hello Everybody! I've decided to take the step back into World Of Warcraft after a few years break due to the upcoming expansion release being so close and really exciting me to return. However I currently find myself seeking a place to call home for the long term. What I'm looking for is a community not just a WoW guild or a raid team, but people who would even choose to spend time hanging out with or without WoW being the main focus (I think its called being friends? Still new to this concept.) In BFA there is so much content I wish to take part in whether it be Warfronts, Island Exhibitions, Open World PvP, Battlegrounds, Casual Raiding (potentially more serious later on), Mythic + Dungeons... the list goes on, even just relaxing with people in a city would be fun! And it's all content I would love to explore with a group of like-minded people! Currently I am on the realm Ravencrest as Alliance, however I am more than willing to move, I would prefer to stay Alliance but if the right guild appears, again, I am more than happy to change! If you think you could offer this dream experience for me or wish to ask anything about myself then please get in contact! Either comment below or add me on KenverV#2877 I look forward to hearing from you soon! :)Kernow0 01 Jul
30 Jun Mythic Raider lf BFA-Guild Hello, my Name is Ellie (30), and I am a wow Gamer since Classic. I raided a lot in classic (Progress) and also in bc, wotlk and cata. I didn´t play MoP and WoD, but restarted with Legion. I did raid mythic with my Demonhunter and after the last Guild i´ve been in did break apart, I rerolled for my hunter (logs for early/mid Antorus before my guild quit at worldoflogs - Elisandre - Blackmoore). Since I enjoy playing with Guild-Friends most, I did stop playing intensively after the break apart. Currently I am on a german server, but I want to transfer to EN-Ravencrest or any english speaking one, cause I started streaming in english a few months ago. Mostly warhammer total war 2 and WoW. My main for bfa is not set yet, but will be a hunter/rogue/windwalker/warrior. Depending on fun of the spec and needs of my future guild. I am looking for a guild with 2 raiding days, up to max of 3 or 4 in progress. Obviously I have mic, ts, discord etc, I know how to play and I am very reliable. In exchange I am looking for a permanent raid spot. Best regards, EllieElisandre4 30 Jun
29 Jun Raider with a goal looking for guild! Hello everyone! With legion coming to an end and BFA is creeping up on us im looking for a stable and fun progression guild to start progress with in BFA and maby get a few more bosses down in Antorus. Current situation. Legion have been an on and off kind of situation for me due to work and other IRL related things so my raidprogress this exp isn't been the best, a few Mythic bosses in every tier basicly. Currently in Antorus i'm at 6/11M, 75 traits and 970 equipped ilvl on my Ret Paladin. Used to be a MT/OT since the beginning of Ulduar but i wanted to test out the DPS life aswell. Not sure im enjoying it as much as i did as a Tank. However it was nice to se big numbers on the meters for a change. I have acess to all tanking classes so im all set before BFA hits live server. Fooled around alot on the Beta aswell trying out all the different tanking classes so i feel well prepared. Link to my armory https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/zalinah What i'm aiming for! For BFA my mind is set to atleast get Cutting Edge, dosn't have to be the fastest but i really want to be able to feel that i obtain something in the game for once. After all i have been playing the game for 13 years so it's time for a change! Previous raid exp have been semi-hardcore progression 3-4 raids a week but no "Cutting Edge" due to guild disbands ect. A few things about me. I'm a 31y old guy from Sweden that lives together with my girlfriend and a 3½y old son. I work as a computer/mobile telephone technician and salesman. On my sparetime i spend time with family and friends but my biggest hobby is WoW and other gaming related stuff. If you have any questions or just want a quick chat feel free to add me on Bnet Gyhlen#21569 or Gyhlen#5368 on Discord. Best Regards Marcus "Zalinah"Gyhlen2 29 Jun
28 Jun Selling shirts: Brawler's Harness and Lockout's Tunic Hello! As the title says Im selling these shirts: http://www.wowhead.com/item=6125/brawlers-harness http://www.wowhead.com/item=20897/lookouts-tunic These shirts have been removed from the game so if there's any of you collectors out there that are interested in buying these, I have one of each. I would accept gold on either Ravencrest(Alliance) or on Kazzak(Horde). Feel free to add my b.tag if you want to ask questions or come with offers. Eyedol#2793 Best regards!Eyedol0 28 Jun
28 Jun Looking for guild Hello, i am playing wow for several years but i cannot find guild to make progress on mythics and e.t.c, i am looking for group to take part in mythics and other stuffs,i was away from legion since the release of tomb of sargeras cause i am in the army right now and couldn't farm gear so i can take part in normal even in heroic raid (antorus) i am playing in ravencrest and main lock, i would appreciate if someone could help me to do some raid even normal, my battletag is hellrider #2150Angelofdeath1 28 Jun
28 Jun [-] [-]Healbre18 28 Jun
28 Jun Alliance - Returning Player Looking For A New Home! Hello Ravencrest! I am a returning player after having taken a very lengthy break from WoW as the new expansion has a lot incentive for me to get back into the game heavily. I'm currently looking for a place to call home and make some new friends whilst I level up in the lead up to release. What I'm looking for in a guild is a very big community atmosphere, above all else even raiding, I am looking to casually raid, with potential for more in future but currently do not intend to do anything remotely 'hardcore'. So by a community atmosphere, I mean that I am looking for a guild that run multiple events and groups for activities, in particular (looking into BFA possibilities too) Mythic Dungeon groups, Open World PvP groups, Organised Warfront groups (A big incentive for myself!) Island exploration groups, and people who just like to hangout and have some general fooling around. And of course, I would like to raid, but not looking to chase any records or firsts, I'm here for a game not a side career! Hopefully there will be some of you out here that can help me find the home I seek! More about me personally: I'm a very active player and love to be involved within my community, whether its joining group activities or even coming up with ideas to get others in on too! I like to help where I can! Based in UK but I live by my own timezone really, therefore can be around when needed if any particular situation calls upon it. I will be an alliance mage main, an alt is unlikely for me so I guess from a raider perspective that can be classed as a negative trait, on a flip side, I love all three specs offered by the mage, and if it helps the team/community more than happy to change specs to any situation to help progression for whatever activity it is we are doing! Potential for an alt in future is a possibility however, I'm not going to completely cross out that option! If you want any more information about myself whether that be present or past history in WoW, or wish to discuss a potential new home for me, please feel free to comment here, or add me on KenverV#2877 Hope to hear from you soon! :)Kenvér0 28 Jun
27 Jun Mythic Argus Farm with <Arctic Avengers>[A] Hi there, <Arctic Avengers>[A] are on an official break, but some of the TriHards in the guild still want to kill argus for sweet mounts. Executive Summary: - Run happening at 19.00 sunday 1st of July - Looking exclusively for characters with an acceptable amount of argus mythic kills. - Garothi>Aggramar>Argus - Mainly looking for dps! If interested, please contact me(tankzorx#2410), Chaoly or New. Thank you!Tankzorx0 27 Jun
23 Jun Selling Heavy Junkbox ("the Insane" Title) DeleteMildane0 23 Jun
23 Jun <Artificial Intelligence> LF Raiders I wanna make it short. Time is mana, right? Raid Days Mon- & wednesday @ 20:00-22:30ST. Wanted | subject to change RELIABLE all class's considered. Brief about us We are a Mythic raiding guild, with a casual approach; recruiting likeminded players, for Antorus M and further into BfA. We are currently missing a few players to complete our roster. So far we've killed 2/11M Antorus, with 19 people in the raid, so we need YOU! Our raids involve Good mood, relaxed atmosphere, internal banter, occasionally meme-wars, however well prepared and focused players during the pulls. In regards to socials You're more than welcome. Sounds interesting and wanna know a bit more? Then add Silvermaiden#2167 or Mech#21166 on Battle.net. We are available on either Discord or text chat. Thanks for reading our post. We're looking forward to hear from you. Best regards, Artificial IntelligenceÇealum4 23 Jun
23 Jun [A] Sellrun Herald of the Titans Hello friends We, WotlK United, are selling the title „Herald of the Titans“ on Horde and Alliance side. For this feat of strenght/achievment u need to kill „Algalon the observer“ on 10-player mode with level 80. Also there is an itemlevel restriction to max 226 and weapons 232. So as a result you need a lvl 80 character to do this. Gear isn‘t needed because we‘re killing the boss for you. After the kill, you‘ll recieve the feat of strenght „Herald of the Titans“ and the title aswell. This title is accountwide for all characters above level 80. Our group is an experienced boosting group and started boosting Challenge Modes and Raids back in "MoP". Today we specialize ourself in "Herald of The Titans", because there are so many groups selling Mythic+ and Raids that aren't really special. FAQ: Prices: → All german realms: 150.000 Gold → Argent Dawn, Silvermoon, Quel‘thalas, Kazzak, Twisting Nether, Outland, Draenor -EU: 150.000 Gold → All other EU realms 200.000 Gold Our service: → Fast boost (10-15 min) → Going AFK infight possible What do you get? → The feat of strenght: „Herald of the Titans“ → The title „Herald of the Titans“ Procedure → Whisper me ingame: Issra (Argent Dawn-EU alliance)/ Wînters (Blackmoore-EU alliance) or add me on Winters#2786 → Date finding → 50% party payment → Get boosted → Pay the rest With best regards. Wînters For questions, just contact me.Wìnters6 23 Jun
21 Jun <Oblivion> 11/11M Boosting Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday Time: 16:15/16:30/17:00/23:00 Server Time (Custom Time Available) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (Have 3-4 runs per day) Time: 18:15/19:00/19:40 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (Have 3-4 runs per day) Time: 18:15/19:00/19:40 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Antorus Glory Run : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQJunezz0 21 Jun
21 Jun Argus mythic + mount 8 mil golds !! Best price. Hello have one spot for boosting argus mythic mount. Im top seller on silvermoon realm full population. check https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618194293 Battle Tag: Sparklystars#21949 Skype - twinkeuSaintelf0 21 Jun
19 Jun <Endgame Prolific> 2 days/wk Mythic Raiding Guild About us: Endgame Prolific was formed on Alliance Ravencrest-EU towards the end of the Legion expansion by a group of returning players who have been playing at the highest end of progression in the past. The goal for the guild is to be able maximize our two day raiding schedule while keeping a high level of progression and competitive edge. As we head into Battle for Azeroth we are building our roster for the mythic content we intend to clear. Aim: As of now, we know that this current tier has lost its competitive edge, and we do not aim to pander to our members by going through mythic content for the sake of patting ourselves on the back. Instead, we are well and truly aiming for a blitz of this new context. So if your sights are set towards blazing through the next expansion with a schedule that offers flexibility in terms of raiding days, this might be the place for you. Why join Endgame Prolific? If you are someone who has reached mythic progression, but has struggled to complete tier progress. Then we have the ambition and understanding to achieve that. If you have been at the cutting edge of progression before, but have had time off for an expansion or two. We value the skills that made you reach such progression and know that this period is the right time to relearn and achieve those heights once more. If you wish to be part of a new and promising project and establish yourself as an essential member, this is the time and place. Raid days & times: Wednesday & Monday: 19.30-23.00 (at the moment we raid between 21.00-23.00 prior to BfA) What we expect from you? A player who has a thorough understanding of his/her class/spec(s), and is able to analyse logs without being asked to. Someone who does strive for min/max and wants to top the charts and has that hunger A person who wants to be part of the clan and not solely in it for his/her gain. A player who is as adept at taking praise as he/she is taking criticism. Goes without saying but, a punctual and professional player who will attend almost all our raids. A player who understands the basic addon requirements for raiding. What you can expect from us? Raid leaders that have in depth knowledge of encounters at first pull. Tactical knowledge of and execution to achieve maximum efficiency out of our raiding hours. A guild with real metal and a solid foundation in its administrators, ensuring it runs like clockwork. What are we recruiting? We have almost completed our mythic raiding roster but welcome anyone with exceptional skill in any position. Also, socials and casuals looking to join are always welcome Interested in applying? Contact Mixolydian, Yvonne, Diadochian Please visit us on https://endgameprolific.com/ or apply directly https://goo.gl/forms/CcrgqsBYh22RuFm23 and you can reach us also on Mixo#21568 Turiel#2999 CollieDoc#2634 and you're welcome hop on to our discord: https://discord.gg/vQQMHQAMixolydian10 19 Jun
19 Jun LF guild Im a Danish person im 29 years old im new to wow but im now adectid to the game im monk main focus Will be tank.. im search for a guild to have fun times and social and when times come mytic and raids at the weekend pm me if ya want me bobbozan :DBobbozan0 19 Jun
18 Jun Pretty Snazzy leder efter danskere. <Pretty Snazzy> er et dansk guild med fokus på hc og mythic raiding, vi er 2/11 mythic, +18 år med et godt engagement, vi søger primært ranged dps. Vi raider torsdag og søndag 19-22. Skriv til os ingame eller kontakt mig på Axxon#2905.Barrymánalow2 18 Jun
17 Jun Buying Heavy Junkboxes 200G each, C.O.D me everything you have. Thanks!Idreh0 17 Jun
16 Jun Argus Mythic Kill + Mount = 7Mil golds ! Good Rep ***** Hello Ravencrest , Im boosting Argus mythic kill = 4 mil golds with mount is 9mil golds ! Best price in the realm. Have good rep on forum Silvermoon https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618194293 Be awesome before Bfa get your mount and cutting today ! Battle Tag: Sparklystars#21949 Skype - twinkeuSparklystars3 16 Jun
16 Jun Lf Guild Returning player: after around 6 months break from wow i am a returning player looking for a guild for BFA i play monk healer currently (ilvl 965) but hoping to return to my roots as main tank monk in bfa! Can raid most nights 7pm gmt+ Hit me up on b net : aro#12491 or whisper in gameRáina0 16 Jun
16 Jun Looking for a guild I played a bit in MoP but nothing serious and I am definitely still a new player looking for to start raiding and take it serious however if your willing to help me I will be very dedicated. In short I am looking for a guild who are mature, social, active and noob friendly :)Radient1 16 Jun
16 Jun <Deserters> 7/11 M ATBT Looking for experienced raiders <Deserters> is recruiting dedicated players to push forward in mythic progression (7/11M ATBT). Looking for experienced , reliable players to push the rest of the tier and going into BFA. Raids are Wednesday and Sunday 20:00-23:00 server time. For more information try to contact officers in-game or add Hockster#2290Loobylu1 16 Jun
15 Jun Guild Looking for guild to make myrhic raids and some pvp, i am hardcore and fast learning player, i main lock. I ll start playing in bfa more and do more stuffs, cause right now i am in the army.Angelofdeath0 15 Jun
15 Jun Looking for guild Hello,i main lock and i ll create 3 more charaters (paladin,warrior,and void elf lock) i am looking for guild to make pve and pvp, i want to get back in bfa and now i am farming in legion some gear,right now i am in army and couldn't play amd farm good in legion so i want a guild to raid mythics amd serious guild, also i am a hardcore player and farming a lot,i am fast learning and i am reading all the news, nerfs,tactics and all the stuff from wow. I can transfer my characters to other realm if you wish.Angelofdeath0 15 Jun
11 Jun Delete post please. Delete post please.Raslynn0 11 Jun
09 Jun [WTS] Raid Lockouts for Mounts & Empty Realm invitation Citizens of Azeroth, raise your eyes to the skies and bserve! Dragonseller is selling Raid Saves Lockouts for Mount collectors. Q: What does this mean? A: You enter a Raid and skip all the Bosses (as well as trash) that you do not want to kill and jump straight to the boss you desire. Example: Icecrown Citadel 11/12 Bosses defeated at Lich King who drops Invincible's Reins Q: Why buy a Save when it is possible create a group and Clear the whole raid? A: The prices are designed so it is significantly quicker to acquire the small gold fee than doing all the other Bosses, Trash packs, and unskippable cutscene roleplays. List of mounts: Yogg-Saron Helicopter Mimiron's Head 144g Al'Akir Reins of the Drake of the South Wind 144g Ragnaros Smoldering Egg of Millagazor Sulfuras, the Extinguished Hand 144g Druids also get Fire-Cat Costume (lootable from ground without any fight) Burning Seed Ultraxion Pink Dragon Experiment 12-B 144g Elegon Reins of the Astral Cloud Serpent 144g Horridon Spawn of Horridon 144g Ji-Kun Phoenix Clutch of Ji-Kun 144g Garrosh Hellscream N Tusks of Mannoroth 144g Lich King Invincible's Reins144g Madness of Deathwing Reins of the Blazing Drake 144g This Mount is required to get Reins of the Emerald Drake HEROIC Madness of Deathwing Normal Mode Mount + Life-Binder's Handmaiden 1,4k In General, all Raids are available Heroic and cost 1,4k. They have usually higher drop Chances for Mounts and award Titles (such as Firelord Title for Ragnaros) Classic and Burning Crusade Raids such as Illidan in Black Temple Warglaive of Azzinoth will be available after Warlods of Draenor Launch. All cost 774g with a few Exceptions: Blackwing Lair: +400g Battle for Mount Hyjal: +800g In general, Lockouts for all Bosses who drop Mounts in Warlords of Draenor as well as future Expansions will be available when the next Raid Tier is released. Example: Mount-dropping Bosses of Blackrock Foundry and Highmaul Raids will be available when WoD's final Raid to kill Grom Hellscream is released. The Lockout Save for Grom Hellscream will be available when Expansion 7 is released and so forth. Also offering: Low Population Server Invite (Available after Warlords of Draenor release): Q. What does this mean? A: You get invited to a group, and "teleported" to my low populated realm and see the things that you would see if you played on this realm. There are significantly fewer people than on Ravencrest, it is practically empty. How empty you ask? Well, sometimes Blizzard opens free character Migrations FROM Ravencrest TO this Realm: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5575027820 Q. What are the benefits of doing this and what can I do on this server? A: Lots of otherwise dead mobs on this server are alive and waiting to be looted by you. Due to it's low player population, on Timeless Isle you'll be alone most of the time. You can farm rare Mounts such as Reins of Poseidus Worth ~~100 000Gold on the Auction House! Reins of the Time-Lost Proto-Drake Reins of the Amber Primordial Direhorn Reins of the Jade Primordial Direhorn Reins of the Slate Primordial Direhorn from Zandalari Warbringers. They also drop Bags of expensive crafting Materials and Tokens to raise reputation with Pandaland faction or sell for profit Reins of the Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent Mr. Smite's Brass Compass Black Tauren Costume, with a big Size Unborn Val'Kyr + Undisturbed Mining/Herbalism/Questing at Expansion launch or Content Patches. Hunters can tame all the rare Pets they wish. Price: 221g Stay as long as you wish. >>>> 100% Risk-free. Try it out once at no cost!. <<<< Contact In-game mail to Character DragonseLLer-Ravencrest with your Battletag or WoW email Love customer feedback - keep it coming :) Please comment&rate this Topic in the Forums what you think of the Service.Warnerstar59 09 Jun
07 Jun LF Raiding Guild Hi Everyone o/ We are a three man group looking to join a raiding guild for BFA. We would preferably like to join a group that will be clearing heroic content on a regular basis with the end goal set on clearing Mythic. The three roles that we cover are tank, healer and dps. We are knowledgeable about our spec and class and keep updated on any changes. The main spec of our tank is currently Blood Dk and has experience on all tanking specs. I am knowledgeable of all healers and have experience on all healing specs. Our Dps is an Enhance shaman/warrior main but is comfortable with most classes and specs. We have recently moved from Defias Brotherhood- horde to Ravencrest - Alliance. We have raiding experience. If you have any questions please feel free to leave a reply here or if you would like to contact me personally about our group my Battle tag is : Fluffdaddy#1716Holyfluff1 07 Jun
06 Jun [A] Late night raider looking for guild Greetings, I posted in Looking for Players ( PVE ) forum, but i will do it here also for widening the chances of finding a guild: Due to my job and other hobbies i find myself with little time to raid, but want to do so anyway. I have experiencie raiding since BC, quit the game at Mist of pandaria and WoD and picked it up again now , since Legion seems like a great expansion and wanted to clear it's content before it's over. My raiding schedule, as i said is short, here it goes: Monday: 21:00 - 01:00 Tuesday: 22:30 - 01:00 Wednesday: 21:00 - 01:00 Thursday: 22:30 - 01:00 Weekend (including Friday) is no go, but maybe i can take some time for raiding on saturday evening. Hope to hearing for you guys. Cheers.Roderïck0 06 Jun
03 Jun Returning player LF weekend raiding. Any weekend raiding guilds about looking for members? Had to stop playing due to a job change, but now (finally!) got some time to spare over the weekends for raiding.Addict0 03 Jun
03 Jun LF mythic raiding guilld Greetings! Currently i have 974 mage, and a 960 dh (able to play both specs), and would love to finish mythic raiding on ATBT if possible, if not, just looking for a mythic raiding guild for BFA on this realm. I m leveling warlock and a rogue, and i m willing to switch to any of these 4 classes for the BFA with the idea of mythic content. Would love to raid twice a week, but i think I could menage to squeeze in a third day. If you wonna have a fun time contact: SaLeDman#2726Neonomius1 03 Jun
01 Jun 4/11M Balance & Shaman I'll keep this brief We are looking for a 2 day Mythic guild Preferably 1 of the days being Friday and starting at 8-9 server time but that isn't a deal breaker We both have cutting edge experience and are very capable and competent players Steve#2962Stêvê2 01 Jun
01 Jun 965 Feral DPS LF 2/3 night a week Mythic Guild 965 Feral Druid Looking For Guild: Hello there, Due to a new job i'm unable to make raid times in my current guild - I am looking to move to any 2 or 3 night a week guild that raids from 20:00 server time. I am a 26 year old Brit with typical British dry humour, looking for a group of like minded players to enjoy content with. I am currently 3/11 mythic but have only raided one night, logs can be found at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ravencrest/grantizard. I would be able to realm transfer if needs be, but would prefer to stay Alliance. If interested message at Grant#2849. Thanks, Grant :)Grantizard3 01 Jun
01 Jun Priest LF Mythic Raiding Guild .Kailinski2 01 Jun
01 Jun Experienced raider lf guild Any guilds in need of a 10 year vet of wow. raided 5/9m in tos but quit due to house move and contract job change. looking to get back in and for the foreseeable future. I was a top 100 guild raider in cata and top 500 in wotlk. My current char to move to ravencrest is a 940ilvl demon hunter but can also play anything else just needs gearing. Please get in touch if you want a decent player RegardsErrwhat5 01 Jun
01 Jun 1/11 Mythic Raider looking for a new Ally Guild. nopeCrafty2 01 Jun
01 Jun 7/11M [A] Shadow Priest LF new mythic raiding guild Hello! Recently the guild I was in (7/11M + 5% Coven) disbanded after a few core members left at the same time. I'm currently playing a 967 Ilvl shadow priest and i'm looking for a mythic raiding guild with similar progression. I prefer raiding 3 days a week, but i'm open to other options! The only day i can't raid is Tuesday. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/19749112 https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/ravencrest/Swiftehp Battletag: FeelsBadMan#22393 If you are in a guild, and are interested in having a shadow priest in your mythic raiding team, definitely hit me up on BattleNet! I'm down to have a detailed chat about whatever you may want to know! Have a nice day, SwiftSwiftehp1 01 Jun
01 Jun 5 mythic Raiders LF a 3day Mythic Raiding guild ! Looking for a Mythic Raiding guild, with a few friends, would prefer to be above 3 bosses in mythic, my current progress is 3/11mythic but I do have the mind set of getting Cutting edge every teir. I Main fire atm, but would always change to what is the BIS spec to play, My Friends : BM Hunter : 964 : WOWPROGRESS : https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/ravencrest/Muko Shadow Priest : 960 : WOWPROGRESS : https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/ravencrest/Budgetlock Rogue : 961 : WOWPROGRESS : https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/ravencrest/Reg%C3%AD DH (Havoc) : 966 : WOWPROGRESS : https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/ravencrest/Zerotar Raid times we would prefer are 20:00-23:30 Server time ! This is NOT a Group Package, we would like to raid together, but if 1 or 2 players don't pass trial, or need improvements, that their own issue to sort out. For more info add Wolfskie#2902Wolfskìe2 01 Jun
01 Jun druid lf guild 963 resto druid lf 2 day a week guild 2/11 mythic expNystiaela4 01 Jun
01 Jun Boomkin LF Guild 2/11 mythic As title says LF guild. just moved to the realm from Tarren Mill so in need of a guild pref looking for a guild which is either 2 mythic or higher so add me in game or on bnet (sindorie#2213) for more infoMoongrylls1 01 Jun
01 Jun 5/11 Mythic : Priest, Shaman, Hunter and Mage LF Guild! -- --- We found a guild <------ :) --- -- ------------ 5/11 Mythic : Priest, Shaman, Hunter and Mage LF Guild! ------------ Hello there, we are 4 friends looking for a mythic guild. We are mainly looking for a stable 2-3 day raiding guild (preferably ~20.00 to ~23.00). (we are currently located on Ravencrest, but changing realm will not be an issue) In average we have cleared: EN [7/7 Mythic], ToV [1/3 Mythic], NH [5/10 Mythic], ToS [5/9 Mythic], ANT [5/11 Mythic] --------------------- Abit about us: --------------------- We, are all from Denmark, and has been playing wow for many years. A few of us have even been playing wow since the early days of vanilla. We are online 6/7 days a week, and if I had to put a number on it, I'd say an average of 37+ hours weekly. We are a merry bunch, you'll always find us on Discord chatting and having fun, doing content in wow, to optimize our characters and alts (most of us have +8 alts in level 110, most of them are even raid ready). Over the entire course of Legion, we have each missed 1 raid in total. --------------------- Guild history: --------------------- So what happened in Legion? The TLDR would read Joined a guild > Not enough members > Guild merged (& Repeat) We started off forming our own guild in the start of Legion (Boosted IRL), and when ToV opened we changed server to guild merge with some friends of ours. The merged guild was named Doing it wrong, and after having multiple canceled raids due to school or people becoming tired of the game we ended out merging with Midnight Order. After a few raids in NH, the guild more or less disbanded, and we returned to Doing it Wrong - which was revamped and renamed Repeat with new officers and a new fresh recruitment plan - we even had our own website http://www.repeat-guild.dk . But in the end, we ended up facing the same issues. A few people leaving the game, so again we merged, this time with Virgins in Denial. And now again, we are in the exact same situation, people stopping in a faster phase than the guild can recruit. Our group has never been the cause, neither the first to leave the sinking ship. --------------------- Our charecters: --------------------- Miataa Is mainley a healer (and at times Shadowpriest). Miataa has always been our joker in our raids, playing either the extra healer or the extra dps if needed. Played retri paladin all EN, and pugged cutting edge. He experimented abit with Elem shaman in NH and start of tomb. Priest 967 (playing Shadow, Disc and Holy) https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/ravencrest/Miataa (alts, Paladin 961, Shaman 938) Delicious Is, as Miataa mainley healer, an expert in the arts of healing. Deli reroled shaman in Antorus, in the other raids he mained Holy Priest. Shaman 971 (playing resotration) https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/ravencrest/Delicious (alts: Shaman and Paladin) Terni Has tanked most of Legion, first as Druid, then as BDK (in Tomb), and rerolled DPS because we had too many Tanks when merging guild with VID. Currently maining mage in Antorus. Mage 964 (playing Frost/Arcane) https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/ravencrest/Tern%C3%AC (alts: Druid, Deathknight) Búdápest Is our Hunter. Is very dedicated to the class, and enjoys it’s rotation. Buda has 3 hunters. 2 of them on the same server. The non-mains is around ~953ilvl. As Buda has not played with us all of legion, his EXP is a bit different. 6/7M EN, 3/3M Tov (cutting edge) 7/10 M NH, 7/9 M Tomb. Hunter 972 (playing BM/MM) https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/ravencrest/B%C3%BAd%C3%A1pest (alts: Monk(Búda) and Paladin(Riviéta)) ------------------ We hope to hear from you! Joining as a group! (no solo) ------------------Ternì1 01 Jun
01 Jun [A] Returning player LF Guild I played the start of Legion but due to friends quitting i stopped playing end game (Still leveled new characters and played casually etc). I have recently returned and rolled Demon Hunter. Looking for a guild that i can do M+, normal / heroic raids with. I have plans of making my way into Mythic raids eventually and the same going forward into BfA. CheersIzit2 01 Jun
01 Jun (A)970Eq Ret paladin Looking For Guild (I'm 8/11m) 8/11 M and have tried shivarra many times and my best try was 2% atm looking for a new guild which has (18-19) - (22-23) Raid timeXonce3 01 Jun
01 Jun Looking for a new Guild/Home. Hey I am a bit of an old school raider from the UK (Rotherham) and 38 years young now. Had a good bit of raiding exp with a server 3rd guild all the way through TBC on a Toon on Deathwing before its mass exodus of player base (pre merged servers). Anyway to the point..... I have found more time to play this past few weeks, and I am beginning to enjoy it again. However the guild that I am currently in stopped raiding and being active back in Mists. I want the opportunity to raid again casually. Even if its just filling the rosters for a few Farming raids non progression I don't mind. What I would like is a guild that is up for a laugh, a beer on the weekend on discord while doing dungeons. I usually prep my toons well with enchants ect and pots and food and keep up to date with class changes and stat prior, however as I have been mainly LFR bashing I saw no immediate need as of yet. I have 11 max level toons all different classes but some i just leveled and stopped. Ideally I want to play my Warrior or Hunter for raiding. If anyone would be willing to offer me a new home I would be most appreciative. Regards Tonnka (Tony)Tonnka2 01 Jun
01 Jun 933 Ret pally/tank Lf raiding guild 933 Ret pala with tank off spec 930 lf raiding guild. Previous exp mythic nighthold.Skitz2 01 Jun
01 Jun Curved Raider Hey there. I am 24 year old dane. Named Nicklas. Sparetime i use to study. So raiding atm aint a problem at all :) I have a raided what i would call a decent amount back in the days. (TBC, Wotlk and WoD) Cleared most of WoD and TBC, But wotlk was a clean sweep :) I was in one of the biggest raiding guilds in TBC. So im a raider by heart. I love to raid and it feels natural to me to raid. Im Curved on HC mainly as DPS. What i expects of you guys. Is a "home" a place with good vibes no intern problems. A possible spot on your core raiding team. A helpful hand which means helping each other not leaving some in the dirt. Ofc not boosting but you know what i mean :) What you can expect from me? A raider by heart. A solid dps and alt tank. 929 Paladin Dps Warrior Tank I can attend raids all days. Ofc if irl comes up i wont :) And it depends on the raiding times. Would you like to know more?Bubblebish2 01 Jun
01 Jun Returning player looking for a guild Hi all, I've recently returned to WoW after a break and started back up on Ravencrest. My old main was a healer shammy, but now playing rogue I'm looking for a guild for progression. I've not had any experience yet other than LFR. I'm looking for a team I can really gel with and dedicate time to to be the best I can. I'm happy to play other roles should that be necessary. Best nights for me are Thursday/Sunday but I'm somewhat flexible. I'm also interested in arena on the side as I love PvP so having competitive players in the guild would also be cool. Feel free to add me in game to chat or send me a forum link to post an application See you around DunjunDunjun2 01 Jun
01 Jun Holy priest 9/11 M exp LFG Looking for guild that raids mainly sun/mon/tue or wed evenings. preferably 2 nights per weekMeddie1 01 Jun
01 Jun Hpala looking for guild Hello! I'm 952 holy paladin who's looking for a friendly guild. I'm not looking for clearing mythic raids as soon as they come out, but i'd like to clear nm/hc every week and do some mythic+ (may be even do a little boosting) (I had some experience with that about a year ago, before i left WOW for a while) (it was on a different character on a different realm https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/%D0%B3%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B4%D1%83%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%B8/%D0%93%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%BB%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD ) (for some reason it won't show my old mythic score) I was a part of a hardcore raiding guild in the past and i don't want to raid like this again (5 raids per week for 4-5 hours every day - that's why i left WOW for a few times before). I really like raids and mythics+ but as long as i don't spend all my spare time on them. To be honest, i'd like to become a part of some hardcore guild so i can clear hc raids easily every week with good players and help your raiders get gear for mythic raids, may be get a good team for mythic+. If you're interested in me as a part of your guild - feel free to text me in BattleNet: MaxYomka#2975 (yes, i'm Russian but i can speak English) (i hate to talk about politics) (i'm not toxic at all)Nartalie1 01 Jun
01 Jun Experienced Raider LF Guild for BfA o.OMilne1 01 Jun