Ragnaros

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
11h Sham/dk lf weekend raiding guild Looking for a guild raiding on friday/saturday perferably, got this ele shaman which is considered an alt and Unholy/frost DK with 902ilvl+, but gearing this toon atm. From Sweden and have been raiding on and off since classic WoW, got headset and speak english fluently.Linqs1 11h
12h A <Lionheart> Recruiting Players. <Lionheart> is a guild and community aspiring to be great one day. Though, while most guilds only interested in your experience with the game and skill, we are different. We appreciate the person, the friendships and companionships forming in our midst, which all makes mutual raiding/pvp events more enjoyable in the future. We are brand new with a very small playerbase in the guild, but we are determined to find people to fill spots that will make Lionheart the guild to be in. Whether you are new to the game, a dedicated raider/pvp'er or a casual player, we would welcome you with open arms into what will hopefully be, a great guild in time to come. We have a guild discord channel. If you are interested in signing up, please whisper myself or Eshilan. My Btag is Castiel#22336 - if you struggle with the äê in my name. Hoping to hear from those of you interested soon, For Azeroth ~SSämmäêl0 12h
1d <Numbers Mate>7/7M - 2/3M - 7/10M Ragnaros EU [2D/W] <Numbers Mate> of Ragnaros EU are recruiting for Legion and beyond. We will be raiding on a casual schedule - Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 20:00-23:30 with a farm raid on sunday. We will aim for quality over quantity and try to provide an enjoyable raid environment with some fun and laughs along the way. Also we provide flasks food and vantus runes. Many of our members have a history of raiding in competitive guilds but no longer want to commit as much time to the game. We ask that you have an in depth knowledge of your class with a viable offspec (or alt) and of course a solid raiding history is a big plus. If you are looking for a hardcore progress guild then this is not the guild for you. If you are looking for a guild that will clear mythic content efficiently and on a casual schedule then we want to hear from you! We are always on the lookout for new players to join our mythic roster as we value competition for the raid spots. You can contact Nonstrex (Wheelie#21229), Epicfull ( Epicful#2600 )Edz (Straightedge#2273), Fenners, or any other officer/member in game for more information. Socials are also welcome as we often run many dungeons, alt raids, and play other games etc. http://numbersmate.enjin.com/Zaichi68 1d
2d Prot warr, resto sham and a mage LF a guild Hello everyone! I'm a relatively old player (both in terms of age and experience). I've been playing since vanilla with longer or shorter breaks (and not always on the same account) and have cleared all Legion content on Normal, some on Heroic and none on Mythic. As you can see I am fluent in English. I have a relatively powerful PC with an internet connection that is stable 80% of the time. I also own a headset and can use any VoIP application. I belong to the "realm time zone", where I'm from exactly shouldn't matter for now anyway. I'm very down to earth and if I join a raid, you can expect me to be serious about it. I have several characters, my main is an 887ilvl protection warrior and my 2nd strongest character is an 870+ mage (frost+fire). I have a couple of more characters (actually my only other character to be 110 is a restoration shaman but around 850ilvl, rest are not 110). However, due to time constraints I cannot really play them much, so most of my time is dedicated to just two characters... warrior being the permanent main since I can remember, and the other character changing from expansion to expansion (or guild to guild). I was a guild master of a guild that in my opinion was incredibly good (fun-wise), but due to falling off with most of the officers (who are, oddly enough, my real life friends and the details I will not discuss) I've decided to pass leadership and leave. Since then I've changed guilds but I'm yet to find a place that would fit my idea of a "successful" guild. So, with that in mind, I'm currently looking for a guild to join. I'm mostly a casual player but I can attend 90% of all raids scheduled from Monday to Thursday between 19:00 (7PM) and 23:00 (11PM) Realm Time (the shorter the better because my time is really constrained). I'm looking for a guild that has cleared EN Mythic completely (this is important to me as a demonstration of the guild's/roster's stability), ToV progress I do not care for, and NH can be anything (on Mythic), so long as it is not 0. I'm willing to help and learn and I do not expect to enter every raid or win every item, but I would like a fair shot at some higher level raiding. Please do not ask me to fill in applications, I'm tired of doing that countless times only to be told "you're not good enough"... either accept me and give me a chance or don't. You can see my main character here and if you want you can add my battle tag Kiba#1626 and we can talk more, I'm online every day (except Friday-Sunday, and when I am, I am really just looking to goof around, it's weekend!) in the early morning (7-9) and evening (19-23). I hope that some of you will find my "request" genuine and that you will be able to provide what I'm looking for. Thanks for reading and see you in the world of Azeroth!Chèza2 2d
2d [H] <Project Failure> | 5/10M | Looking for DPS! Project Failure Project Failure is a 3 day raiding guild focussed on progressing through mythic content. Our ultimate goal is to be able to clear mythic every tier, and are doing our best at working towards that. To achieve this goal, we’re looking to recruit more players to be a part of our core raiding team. Our Raid Times: - Tuesdays, 19.45-23.00 - Thursdays, 19.45-23.00 - Sundays, 19.45-23.00 All times are provided in GMT +1 (EU server time). What We Need: A fury warrior A windwalker monk Rogues Demon hunters A warlock An elemental shaman A balance druid All exceptional applications will be considered, even if it’s a role/spec we don’t list. Our Expectations: Mature attitude On time for raids Come prepared, know tactics and your class Having a working microphone What we provide: A stable raiding environment where everyone strives for progress Closely knit easily accessible community of friends to enjoy other aspects of the game with Codexes, feasts and flasks during raids Contact Us: If you’d like to know more or talk to one of us, feel free to contact us on Ragnaros, or add one of the following people on Battle.net; Bradikur (Eboleon#2809) or Pertpertpert (ARandomMop#2170). You can also apply directly on our Discord channel (https://www.discord.gg/CsJcSCS).Ursac0 2d
2d [H] < Unity > 5/10M NH Weekend Raiding Who are we? Hi and thank you for reading. Unity is a merged guild on Ragnaros EU with an emphasis on clearing all end-game content while it's current. We are currently looking for more dps to bolster our team and have set our sights to clear Mythic raiding. We come from all walks of life. Some are studying, others are working but the culture of the guild remains cordial and friendly with lots of laughter. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but are very passionate about gaming and games and therefore our progression reflects our attitude towards the game. I'd like to emphasise that we are a very friendly guild and are close. We don't like elitists, nor do we enjoy playing with individuals who whine or cry. Progression should be a passion, and understanding your class is crucial. No bigotry, immaturity or rudeness will be tolerated. We're very team-orientated and therefore anyone who gets a trial with us is expected to be able to become a part of such an environment. Attitude is above everything, and from Day One the aim should be to focus on being a member of a team. When do we raid and what is our current progression? Main Team: Saturday and Sunday: 15:00 - 19:00. We're currently 10/10HC, 5/10M Nighthold What are we recruiting? We are looking for the following roles to join our team. - Damage Dealers The following roles are of great interest: - Ranged DPS with healing offspecs Even if your class isn't listed above please feel free to drop us an application! Interested? PM us at karokk#2441, Qelix2729, Retribution#22143 for questions or alternatively, go straight to our website and apply unity-ragnaros.comRetribution31 2d
2d Swedish Guild looking for members :) Våga Vägra Sushi is a swedish guild who's looking for funny swedish people that want to play. We're an happy guild with 270 member who likes to play the most. We're doing Raids, Dungeons, Mythic+, PvP etc. Would be lovely to get more active members, but if you just want to chat that's okay too. There's almost someone on all the time, so if you have any questions you're just free to ask. Answering on this forum if you have any questions about us. If you wan't to join, please post on the forum :)Thekillerthe0 2d
2d [H]<Twilight Souls> 3/10M Weekend Raiding LF FrostDK/SP About Us [TwSL] Twilight Souls are a former hardcore raiding guild who was top 500 back in the TBC-Cataclysm days. However since then real life has hit, and people now work overtime/have kids etc. so we just don’t have the time to raid on a 4-5 day schedule anymore. We aim to still be competitive and clear all Mythic content while it is relevant while only raiding on a 2 day weekend schedule. We aim to be efficient with our limited raiding time and still maintain a very competitive raiding environment. The guild is still active during the week with people regularly logging on to do mythic+, old raids and arena as they please, while we also maintain a discord server for communication out of game (or at work ;) ) We are currently looking to expand the raid team with 1-2 more strong people to complete our Mythic Raiding Roster. We are located on horde side on the Ragnaros-EU server. Recruitment At the moment we're in need of a Prot Paladin Tank and strong DPS classes who log well for their ILVL (SPriest/Ret Pally/Frost DK especially). Higher item level is of course better but anything above 870 to start out is fine. We are looking for potential, people who log well for their ilevel who we can gear to become good mythic raiders. Old school raiders preferred, but not required! If we are not currently looking for you class do not let that discourage you, we will always consider exceptional applications from all classes! Raid Times (Server) Friday 20:30 - 00:00 Sunday 20:00 – 00:00 Progression Status 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor 3/10 Mythic Nighthold Misc Loot: Master Loot via Loot Council Voice: Discord http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/Twilight+Souls Contact Apply here: http://twilight-souls.co.uk/recruitment Darkxblade#2173 Lupercal#2976Darkxblade2 2d
2d [H] Real Raiders Have Curves [4/10M NH] <Real Raiders Have Curves> Information about the guild We are a group of players who enjoy progressing through Nighthold at a relaxed manner. However please note that this does not mean we do not strive to get the best out of ourselfs with the time we have to play. Raiding is the very essence of what makes us enjoy WoW and most of what we do outside of raiding is a way to prepare for the raids. May it be keystones or farming old raids and even farming those worldquests if we feel like it. To have good and fun raids, where there is a relaxed atmosphere the players of the guild are what makes that happen. Our guildies enjoy playing together or just having bants in guildchat with each other. Our raid experience Seeing we are playing legion, most of our raiders have raided in previous expansions with some dating back to the early days of WoW. However we are always willing to take in new players if they show they have learning capability and if they are willing to gear themself(with help of the guild ofcourse) before we take them into mythic. Raiddays Wednesday, Thursday, Monday from 19.50-23.00 servertime. We aim for high attendance, however we do understand work sheduling and we can always look at what is possible in your IRL situation Recruiting Healers: Holy paladin, Resto shaman. Ranged dps: Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Boomkin, Shadowpriest Melee dps: Currently not recruiting. All will be considered however. Contact You can contact us ingame by asking if any officers are online for more information or if you fail to catch us online you can add us on battletag. Helmine#2131 Gereius#2561 We hope to have peaked your interest and would love to meet you online. Greetings, Helmine, Babyjeebus, Gereius, Shinozuka, WînduHelmine3 2d
3d Nerfed Recruiting Healer and Dps for mythic team. 7/10M Classes we need: Shadow priest Rogue Holy paladin Healing monk Resto Shaman Holy Priest Boomkin We are also open for other dps classes About Us: Nerfed is a newly formed guild that merged two guilds together to build a solid team to compete for the upcoming legion raids. Our core members have done Naxx 40, Sunwell, ICC 25 Heroic,Blackwing Descent, and SoO when the content are relevant to its time. We are always looking for new members with similar experience to ours that are looking for 3 days of fun raid with serious progress. The aim of this guild is to have a strong rooster with 25-30 Raiders that are able to clear content in the hardest difficulty in legion. Raiding times: Wensday: 18:30-22:30 Thursday: 18:30-22:30 Sunday: 18:30-22:30 What we are looking for: 1-Exceptional players who know their classes inside out & they can adapt to any class change. 2-Maintains at least 90% attendance. 3-able to communicate on teamspeak and presents a good attitude. 4- To come prepared for the raid with all the consumbles you require & tactics you need to know. We are open to all applicants despite the required roles. If you think you can suit our guild but have aditional questions please add any of the guild contacts. Or you can apply on http://nerfed.wowlaunch.com/ Guild Contacts Alagir Decipi#2907 Battletag DrwazaDecipì13 3d
3d Guild found, nvm DELETEJallamalla0 3d
4d <Panopticon> Are Recruiting! HEALERS! :D Hey Forum! <Panopticon> are recruiting! :) Who are we? Prior to release of Legion, a bunch of us who worked together decided to resubscribe to WoW. Started off around 12-15 playing on a regular basis from a variety of different experience backgrounds. Some of us have played in Mythic Raiding guilds, while some of us haven’t raided since the days of Molten Core and Vanilla. But we’ve resubscribed and although some of us are blowing off the dust on our keyboards, we’ve still got it. We’re now opening the guild to everyone that want a relaxed atmosphere, a good community and an active Discord team too. We’ve all done the hardcore raiding and gone through the fun/pressures that brings. We’re now looking for casual progression and on nights when aren’t raiding, clearing Keystones. Currently with our UK core we play most evenings after working hours, but with a few new faces the community is becoming more active all day round. We're still clearing content, but we do it with a smile on our face and having a laugh along the way. Progress? EN HC -> Cleared TOV Norm -> Cleared TOV Heroic -> Some of us have cleared this. The Nighthold (N) -> Cleared The Nighthold (H) - 9/10 Future? NH Heroic and farming. 2 Heroic Raid Nights per week, Wednesdays & Sundays. We're also thinking about having some fun content to do as a guild too. So looking at some fun PVP, world adventures and what not too! We're now running Normal runs for Alts and Titanforge farms on Saturday for those interested Raid Times? Wednesday & Sunday - 21:00 Server Time to 23:30. Alt Run Normal Runs: 21:00 Sever Times on Saturday What do you want from me? UPDATE: HEALERS with a DPS off-spec would be ideal and a priority. But we are still recruiting nice, friendly players that are interested in raiding and joining a great community! We're not too fussed about experience or skill, because that can be gained and taught. Just have the commitment to raid when you can, friendly outlook and patience :) We're open to taking any classes/roles right now too. We're a very flexible guild, so we encourage our members to play the class/role that they simply enjoy the most. It would be great to recruit some players who dual spec (DPS with tank/heal option too that they are happy to play) Feel free to drop me a mail in game or add me for a guild invite when I’m online :) Alternatively, whisper any of our officers: - Tinycabbage - Milikin - Perkins - Absentia - Anathemae Look forward to hearing from you :) Take it easy guys and girls.Móófasá20 4d
4d 7/10M Guardian/RDruid/Rogue LFG Hey all, We are an Assassination Rogue, a Resto Druid and a Guardian Druid that have played their classes for years. Current progress from the rogue and Guardian is 7/10M, the resto druid is 4/10M. We are looking for a serious mythic raiding guild, with a pleasant raiding environment and community, to progress and clear mythic content with. We can raid 3-4 days a week and can attend most days (pref not Fri/Sat), except the rogue who can’t attend Mondays for the next several months due to work commitments. Would preferably like to stay alliance but are willing to transfer to any realm/faction for the right guild. Links: For the Guardian druid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Showergèl/simple https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/the-maelstrom/Showergèl For the Resto Druid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Katalystj/simple https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/the-maelstrom/Katalystj For the Rogue: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Rathenau/simple https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/the-maelstrom/Rathenau If interested, please leave a comment or add our btag: Grene13#2981 or Katalyst#1912Katalystj0 4d
4d Hypothermia(A)@Ravencrest, 3/3M+8/10M Norwegian guild! In order to comply to the forum guidelines the following post will be in English. but please note that we are interested in Norwegian people only. Hypothermia was created September 2013. The roster consisted of a mix of good friends who had played together since Vanilla, and some new faces. Our goal was to have good progress, while having fun doing it. Three years later, that is exactly what we've had. We have managed to establish ourselves as a successfull single-nationality guild, we were the leading all-norwegian guild in Highmaul and BRF, and also the first to get 7/7M in Emerald Nightmare. We are looking forward to doing the same in Nighthold! With the release of Legion we have seen some new faces join our ranks and we now consist of people from all over the country. Our guild also put emphasis on the social part of gaming and for the last 4 easter vacations we have hosted a week of guild-LAN at one of our guild master's house. We were happy to see that almost our whole roster joined the party! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ About our raids: We are currently raiding three days a week. - Wednesday 19:30-23.30 - Thursday 19:30-23:30 - Monday 19:30-23.30 We never extend beyond this schedule We use Loot Council to distribute loot. This ensures the guild progression over single-player progression. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Recruitment: We are currently recruiting 2 or 3 more DPS for mythic Nighthold progression We are currently looking for: Melee dps: 2 spots open, not warrior or WW monk Ranged dps: 3 spots, open for most, but preferably SP, frost mage or affli lock Tanks: Guardian druid/BM monk who can keep up a DPS off-spec Healer: Holy priest, Resto druid Don't be afraid to leave an apply even if your class is not listed here. Exceptional players with something to offer are always welcome to apply regardless of current needs. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Requirements: - A working microphone and Teamspeak 3. - Knowledge of your class/spec.q - Age 18+ - Preferably (not required) experience on par with our current progress. - Good artifact progress! - no specific ilvl is required at the moment, but we will not boost your character ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you want to be a part of one of the most successful Norwegian raiding communities there is, please contact one of the officers in-game: Deadeyez, Shikamaru or Sheiila, with their respective battle-tags teekay#2300, shikamaru#2938 or Guden#2360 with any questions you may have. Best Regards Thomas / Deadeyez - Hypothermia officer teamDeadeyez6 4d
4d (H) Echelon (7/7M 2/3M 6/10M 2 Day Raiding Guild) About Us We are Echelon located on Ragnaros Horde, we are a newly re-formed guild currently comprising of experienced and dedicated raiders and IRL friends. After being part of a guild that disbanded after two raid nights in which we cleared 7/7M and 2/3M we decided to rebuild our team & We aim to clear Mythic content when its relevant and before the release of newer raids. Current progression ... What to expect from us Determination on making the best core team possible, weeding out players without the right attitude, willingness or preparedness to make the two nights we raid ultra efficient and rewarding. A friendly, welcoming atmosphere with a leadership team who is easy to talk to and get to know. To provide a culture of constructive criticism, where you can be expected to be called out on mistakes, offered help and advice from experienced raiders and commended on owning up to your own actions. What we expect from you Punctuality, preparedness and a willingness to make the most of a two night raid schedule Ability to communicate appropriately i.e Working microphone, no issues talking/responding in a raiding environment Forethought i.e Giving advanced notice of any issues which will or may affect your attendance or ability to be an effective team member A sense of humour, a certain degree of maturity and the ability to be honest and accept feedback when necessary Raid Schedule ... WarcraftLogs/Trial Process Provide relevant performance logs from ToV or higher Informal questions and answers chat on discord Short trial period (One week/2 raid nights) Raider rank will be given to members who show great attitude and dedication to the guild and consistently perform to their best ability in raids Interested? Got any questions or need clarification please add our Recruitment Officer: RaistlinMaj#2969 Tunka#21736Tunkka25 4d
4d Blood Rain is now recruiting! 5/10M About us: Blood Rain was created on May 5th 2007 on Neptulon and is currently one of the oldest raiding guild in europe. We have a strong PVE focus with a core group of mature members along with a tight-knit community and competitive nature and our ambition is to clear all the content while it's current as quick and efficient as possible while maintain friendly and fun environment. We are an international guild with players from all across the globe, but the language we use in guild chat and on Teamspeak is English. Recruitment: Tanks: 1 Guardian Druid/Brewmaster Monk - High Priority Healers: 1 Restoration Shaman - High Priority Range DPS: 1 Hunter - High Priority 1 Elemental Shaman - High Priority 1 Balance Druid - High Priority Melee DPS: 1-2 Rogues - High Priority 1 Windwalker Monk - High Priority 1 Deathknight(DPS) - High Priority As a minimum, we require you to have at least 905+ ilvl, 42+ traits(after 7.2 change) on main spec weapon and perfect knowledge of all the fights. *** Exceptions can be made if you convince us that you are worth going for *** * Although our recruitment may be closed at times, we will always consider exceptional players who excel at their class and thrive on raid progression! Raiding Times: Raid Inv are always at: 19:45! Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 - mandatory Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 - mandatory Monday 20:00 - 23:00 - mandatory Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 - optional/cleaning up day During times of progression or close to a boss kill these times and days may be adjusted to fit in with guild progression. Anyone wishing to join us must adhere to this. During the weekend we host Optional Alt runs and Rated battleground runs. Progress: The Emerald Nightmare: Heroic:7/7, Mythic:7/7 Trial Of Valor: Heroic:3/3, Mythic:2/3 The Nighthold: Heroic:10/10, Mythic:5/10 What we expect from you: # Top notch performance and and in-depth knowledge of your class on all specs! # A high level of attendance for all raids. # The ability to learn from your mistakes and adapt to encounters instantly. # Always show up to raids armed with consumables. # Follow and carry out instructions to perfection. # Be able to understand and speak in English over Teamspeak. # Have stable internet connection, working microphone and computer that can handle 20 man raiding! We expect from all our raiders to understand that learning new bosses entails wipes and we are looking for people to drive progress, not to farm that which is already easy. A high level of attendance for all raids goes without saying. While we understand not everyone can make absolutely all of our raids, the best geared and most proficient at their role tend to be people with close to 100% attendance. What you can expect from us: # A guild with a highly competitive nature # Friendly Atmosphere # A stable and successful raiding environment to the most competitive players # An extremely strong and stable community amongst experienced players # Full guild support during raids from the guild bank Addons we use: # Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs Bossmods # RCLootCouncil # BestInSlot # Exorsus Raid Tools # Angry Assignments # Omen Threat Meter Contact info: Please feel free to contact one of the officers in game for more info and to apply. Bengé (Benge#2295) - Guild Master & Raid Leader Higurashi (Higu#2717) - OfficerHigudruid0 4d
4d [H] Ink - 2/10 M recruiting! Who we are: Ink are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. We are currently on Ragnaros! What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Ranged dps: Balance Druid, BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire Mage Melee dps: Windwalker Monk Tank: Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk Healer: Holy Paladin Exceptional players are always considered even if your class isn't listed on our recruitment list! Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776Rampager2 4d
5d Searching for SemiHC or Casual with good progress Heyo, Im searching for a Casual with good progression or SemiHC Guild I just came back to the game today (17/4/17) so im quite abit behinde on gear and Artifact level on my weap (lvl 35 on fury) Able to raid everyday of the week only looking to raid beetwen 2-7 (preferably 4 max) 2 alts 874 holy pala 873 enha sham Certain classes i can play better than the unmentioned ones (That i dont have at max level) Any Monk spec was 9/10M BRF as Brewmaster monk prenerf (also played ele sham and warrior at this time) Any hunter spec, Any dk spec, can level up any other class aswell its not a problem, I Stopped playing after the guild i was on disbanded the week we were going to start our Xavius progress so had 6/7M in EM it disbanded due to not enough people showing up sometimes and one irl quits all quit, (IRL core guild) Info 21 Norway Got a mic and im vocal able to take critism i have a tendency to give critism if i think something is wrong (fair warning) im not interested in childish guilds jokes are alright but people needs to know their limit and i do not enjoy people joking around during raid hours anything that slows down a progress / kill is unrequired Btag is Rustux#21127 Discord is Misha#5133Rustux0 5d
5d [H] - The High Council - 7/10M The High Council is an World of warcraft guild that has come back for the expansion Legion. The High council has it roots in "High Council" that orginated from EU-Xavius, EU-Boulderfist, and is now located on EU-Ragnaros. Several(~10) old core members have decided to come back and raid on a casual semi-hardcore level. We are currently looking for more quality players to bolster our ranks for Mythics. We are currently 7/10M and looking for more people to do Mythics. We aim to have as a high quality as possible of the raids we are doing, but at the same time have have time for real life activities. Our raid times (based on server time): Wednesday ~19.15-23.00 Thursday ~19.15-23.00 Sunday ~19.15-23.00 Recruitment: We would love to bolster our ranks with the following: - Retribution Paladin - Balance Druid - Ranged DPS(Hunter and Shadow Priest preferably) - Healer Exceptional players who feel like they can complement our quality of raiding are encouraged to apply regardless of class/spec if not listed above. What we are looking for in you as a player: * You love raiding and want to progress in Mythic mode. * You're an independent and communicative player (that means you actively prepare yourself for new encounters, know about their mechanics and ask when you don't). * You wanna have fun and have good progress * Your English is good enough for clear communication. * You have a stable connection. * Being able to listen to and actively speak when required. What can we offer you? * We give you the opportunity to clear content at a fast pace with lots of fun. * A stable environment with few to none players leaving. * Members with several years of experience with guild- and raid-leadership. * A social guild with lots of laughs. * 7/7M EN clear well ahead of 7.1.5 * Casual raids on Saturday(NH Normal,ToV, EM NM Mythic etc). * Several Mythic+ groups How to join? 1. Contact Swix#2683 or apply at highcouncil.eu Some Old achievements: * pre-nerf M'uru/KJ in Sunwell * World 48 Yogg-Saron * World 16 A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity * World 61 LK 10 * Realm first from Mid-TBC to start of Cataclysm.Swixie2 5d
5d [H] First Blood 9/10M recruiting DPS We are recruiting more DPS for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras! Currently looking for Boomkin, Hunter, Mage, Warrior, Monk, Ele shaman! First Blood is a semi-hc raiding guild formed by bunch of old SlayStation members from Twisting Nether. Most of us have been playing WoW for many years, and we have long history of heroic (now Mythic) raiding. We have been raiding together as a guild since MoP and have a solid core of players, but we are always looking for new members to make our core raiding team better! If you want to become a part of that core and you know how to push buttons on your keyboard really well you should consider joining us! We raid 3 nights a week, from 19:30 to 23:30 server time every Wednesday, Sunday and Monday. However if we are close to a kill we might extend raid hours by 30 minutes to 1 hour. Right now we are looking to for couple more DPS and healer for remaining bosses in Nighthold and for Tomb of Sargeras! Even if your class or spec is not mentioned on the recruitment you should still consider applying! We welcome all talented players. For applications go to our website: http://first-blood-.enjin.com/home Feel free to contact us ingame for more info! type /who "First Blood" in game to check who is online and whisper anyone. Theres almost always someone online either on WoW, TeamSpeak or Skype Guildmaster is Pópcorn/Hótdog and officers: Runaetus, Deeksy and TurjanTurjan1 5d
5d [H]<Revenant> 5/10m, LF DPS About Revenant: Revenant is an English speaking 3 day raiding guild on Ragnaros. Our aim is clearing as much of mythic as possible every tier. Struggling with roster issues in the past, we feel like we have reached the point of having a stable mythic roster and wish to expand this to further progress in Legion. Our Raid Times: - Tuesdays, 19.45-23.30 - Thursdays, 19.45-23.30 - Sundays, 19.45-23.30 All times are provided in GMT +1 (EU server time). What We Need: A fury warrior A windwalker monk Rogues Demon hunters A warlock An elemental shaman A balance druid All exceptional applications will be considered, even if it’s a role/spec we don’t list. Our Expectations: Mature attitude On time for raids Come prepared, know tactics and your class Having a working microphone Contact Us: If you found this interesting and wish to find out more about Revenant or make an application, please visit our website at http://revenant-raiding.wowlaunch.com/ or contact Bradikur (Eboleon#2809) or Pertpertpert (ARandomMop#2170) in-game.Ursac0 5d
6d Operation Eskimo, 9/10M, 2d/w, LF DPS Operation Eskimo is an old raiding guild, founded on Boulderfist in 2007. The guild has gone through many incarnations over the years, but we have always maintained a strong competitive focus, with an emphasis placed on clean and efficient raids. OE has returned for Legion with a strong roster of veteran raiders. During Legion, we are going to be raiding two days per week. While the core of OE are hardcore raiders who have played in guilds such as Ensidia, Method, ScrubBusters, and so on, most of us are slightly older now and can't commit to spending every night on progression. We're committed to making two-day progression work, and we are always on the lookout for people with similar backgrounds and goals. Note that we do not recruit for the bench, but rather to encourage competition among our raiders. We feel this elevates the level of play. If you think you can do better than one of our raiders, we encourage you to apply, and you will be given a fair shot. Raid times Thursday: 20:00 - 00:00 Sunday: 20:00 - 00:00 Kill highlights World 16th Vezax World 30th Algalon World 72nd Arthas World 42nd Hallion World 32nd Council of Elders World 11th Tortos :^) Recruitment We are specifically looking for: One strong ranged or melee DPS If you are a returning player with hardcore experience from way back, but lack the time to raid full-time, we are probably interested in you, regardless of class. Contact https://operation-eskimo.com/ Meano#2997Meeno7 6d
6d Addon for language translation dont know if there is somboddy that can create 1 translate addon or connect the google translate to it so if a russian guy and a english guy can speak togher and the addon translate russian to englishGloriouscat1 6d
6d <Mental Issues> is looking for new members! We are a newly formed guild with a 5/10 mythic lead and experienced members in raiding. Our raid times will be on Wednesday and Sunday from 20:00 to 22:30, with the possibility of a third raid day, if needed. We are looking for a tank (pref druid or warrior), a healer (pref shaman) and some ranged/melee dps. (also be 18+ and have at least 875 ilvl) Our main goal at the moment is to create a solid raiding team for the Tomb of Sargeras, but we also want to do some rated bgs and any social activity which is fun. If you had enough of sitting on the bench in big guilds and have some (minor or serious) mental problems, then give us a try and see how far down the drain can you go with your sanity :DLaxia0 6d
14 Apr [H] Destruction Crew looking for a new members Destruction Crew guild is PvE guild aiming for progress raids as quick and good as possible. We want to progress with fun and knowledge, rather than overgear bosses and be happy with that Skill>Gear What we're currently looking for ? Check updates What is required to join guild? - You Need to be mature player (18+) - Minimum of 80% Attendance in raids , and in case of absence you need to write about it - Have a working mic and headset. - Do not come into raids completley clueless of tactics. - Know your class If you want to join us, /w me in game: Navysilan-> Guild Master Rosser -> Officer Yinoko -> Officer Apatchi -> Officer Evilwithin -> Officer Thesepi -> Officer Few reasons why you should join us? - We have own Team Speak, with own ranks - We have own guild site, as well as Facebook funpage - We're guild which fusing progressing with fun - And last, most important- We have girls and cookies in the guild For what are you waiting for? Join us :) Visit our website: http://destructioncrew-eu.shivtr.com/Navysilan60 14 Apr
14 Apr [H] <Atom> on Ragnaros | 2-day raiding guild ★ Atom ★ Progress: 7/7M 1/3M 4/10M Wed 21:00 - 00:00 server time Mon 21:00 - 00:00 server time • Ragnaros EU - Horde. • Light raiding schedule with short hours. • Professional and relaxed atmosphere. • Experienced leadership. • Loot council. We are a new raid team with experienced leadership. This is the ideal guild for those wanting light commitment and meaningful progress from heroic to mythic. ★ Current needs ★ We are interested in any outstanding DPS regardless of spec (above average with logs). At the moment we are specifically looking for: - Balance Druid - Mage - Elemental Shaman - Warlock ★ Contact ★ Battle.net: Ferbian#2203 Website: www.atom.team Discord: www.atom.team/discordAlynarie14 14 Apr
12 Apr [H] Renascentia 2/3M & 7/10M recruiting for Nighthold. Renascentia on Ragnaros EU are looking for excellent team-players to progress throughout Legion and beyond. *We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career, then we encourage you to apply.  You apply on our website at: http://renascentia.ragnaros.shivtr.com/ About us: Formed December 10th, 2015, we are a new raiding guild on Ragnaros with a lot of experienced players. We want to be viewed as a closely-bonded mythic guild. Members in the guild have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous kills. Some of us have been raiding together since Icecrown Citadel. Our vision is not only to build a raiding guild but rather a raiding family. Raiding Schedule: We raid 2 days a week, with the option for 3: Monday: 19:45 - 23:00 (if needed to push forward during progression.) Thursday: 19:45 - 23:30 Sunday: 19:45 - 23:30 Progression: Currently at 6/10M Nighthold, looking to advance our mythic progression. What we offer you: - A stable guild with a clear vision. We want to be around for a very long time. - A guild where you will be treated with respect where your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. - A social rank available for those that reach member status and would like a friend or family member to experience our atmosphere. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. - A guild where players have both the mindset and ability to complete new goals. We are proud of the level of raiding we have to offer. What we want: - We are all social people that enjoy each others' company. We are a guild of team players. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. - Dedication: You must have a positive and passionate attitude towards raiding and progression raiding. You should have a competitive nature seeking to maximize the full potential of your class by using the most optimal talent setup and stat priority for any given boss. - Players driven to be the best of their class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here. Application Process: The trial period normally lasts for about four weeks with the option of being extended. During this trial you will be evaluated on your performance in raids, and your general contribution to the guild. We are only interested in players that will help the guild progress and develop. Contact: For more information you are welcome to visit our website at http://renascentia.ragnaros.shivtr.com . Should you have any questions, feel free to add: - Wrenom (Wrenom#2817) - Guild Master - Undeadwomans (Buggeh#1507) - Healing - Blastó (Scottokemon#2946) - Ranged - Draxen (Draxen#2736) - Melee - Suspectedd (Suspected#1228) - General We wish you the best in your guild search!Wrenom47 12 Apr
12 Apr [H] <Ready Check> Dansk Guild. 3D/W. 5/10M <Ready Check> Dansk Guild dannet af erfarne raiders som ønsker at rekruttere ambitiøse spillere til vores mythic roster. Nuværende progress: 5/10 Mythic. Om os: Guilden blev startet d.4/3-2017 med et ønske om at samle konkurrencedygtige danske spillere under samme fane, som i fællesskab skal skubbe grænserne for dansk raiding på Ragnaros. Vores nuværende medlemmer er nøje udvalgt, ligeledes vores fremtidige. Vores raid-calender er således: Onsdag 19:30-23:00. (OPTIONAL): HC Clear. Torsdag: 19:30-23:00. Søndag: 19:30-23:00 Vi forventer minimum 90% attendance til torsdag/søndags raids af vores members. Kan du ikke opretholde sådan et niveau, er vi ikke interesseret. Vi går op i alle vores spilleres performance, derfor vil logs blive checket flittigt igennem. Er der noget, som du er i tvivl om, vil vi gøre vores bedste for at hjælpe dig med at improve, men vi har en forventning om, at du allerede i forvejen er yderst komfortabel i din rolle, hvor du selvfølgeligt har et minimum af 40+ traits. Vi forventer desuden, at du møder op til raid fuldt enchanted, med rigeligt af flasks/pots/food til rådighed. Kræves yderligere performance af raidet, vil augment runes også være et krav. DET MANGLER VI: Tank: Lukket. Healer: Druid, Monk, Hpala. (En healer som er komfortabel i sit dps off-specc er + prioritet) Melee Dps: Rogue/DK/Fury Warrior Ranged Dps: Elemental Shaman/MM Hunter/Shadow priest/Mage Står din class ikke på listen, men mener du, at du kan outperforme én af vores nuværende members, så skriv alligevel. Vi er altid på udkig efter exceptionelle spillere. Har du, hvad det kræver at være en del af en progress-minded dansk guild? Whisper én af vores følgende officere for en uforpligtende snak. Didgedelik#21136 Visgaard#2868 Laursens#2533Didgedelik9 12 Apr
11 Apr ELE Shaman LF Skilled M+ Push Team Active Good Tank & Healer combo would be a great start. Daytimes would be best for me. Even though I got distracted for a time in Season 10 of Diablo I still have some noticable achviements this M+ Season (Season2). World First M+22 Completed World 2nd M+21 21 done in time World First VOTW 21 done in time Screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/t0x42 Not trying to act all global elite or anything; just putting that out there so you see I'm not a clown failing at +5's. Feel free to check my logs; for explosive for example my max dmg percentiles are low but I'm nearly always top dmg by a mile on Fel Explosives. Reliable and using Voice Chat is a must. Not bothered at your M+ Score this season provided you've got a relatively decent score last season and are looking to push.Ionstôrm0 11 Apr
11 Apr <The Nameless Legion> 3/10M Ragnaros EU[3D/W The Nameless Legion is a guild formed at the start of warlords of draenor from vanilla players . We have merged with 3 more guilds and we are a solid international team of friendly and skilled players who has been in the game since the very beggining . The leading team has Cleared Naxx 40 at 20th position of europe on grim batol server with a guild named " balance " . We are doing every day many activities like Mythic + , PvP and other stuff . Our goal is to have fun together and make a strong team on mythic raiding . We are willing to boost people and help them in order to be a part of our Team - Familly . We are not elitists or jerks and we believe that everyone can play on a top level . We are looking for people that are active and loyal to fill our ranks . Socials are also welcome . Our Raiding Schedule : Thersday 19:00 - 23:00 Sunday 19:00 - 23:00 Tuesday 19:00 - 23:00 Our Requirements : * You have to be polite. (This is one of our main priorities to keep the guild friendly to everyone) * You have to be active. (80% attendance) * You should be able to communicate through Discord. Contact For more info about anything please contact with : Demian#2764Magistric1 11 Apr
11 Apr Never Easy, 10/10 hc guild. Looking to progress mythic <Never Easy> is looking for player who have cleared heroic content for Nighthold and want to get a taste of mythic. Never Easy has been a raiding guild the past five years but due to the burn out of many players we are currently only raiding heroic but we want to push the roster into mythic again. We are looking for any dps and 1 or 2 healers. We aim to raid Thursday, Sundays and Tuesdays 19:30-23:00 ST when mythic becomes an option, but at the moment we raid Thursdays 19:30-23:00 ST For more information please contact us in game or on this post Officers RealID: Samgira Nalec#2157 Giocatrice Giocatrice#21481Samgira3 11 Apr
10 Apr [H] <crab shack> 3/10M (2days/week) LF Ranged + Heals! Are you a crab, a cretaceous creature, or simply a fan of those hard-shelled cheeky chappies? If so, <crab shack> is for you. We also raid, hang out, and share crab-orientated good times. We are recruiting ~2 DPS (Pref Mage x2, Lock, Hunter) and ~2 heals to bolster our raiding squad, though please bear in mind all exceptional applications are considered. Who we are: We are mostly a collection of various IRL and ingame friends, who have who raided together in various combinations from Burning Crusade up until ICC, though many have played for longer. We try to raid in a relaxed environment, where everyone can input ideas, feedback, approaches, and lolz. We are composed of a group of players who are interested at raiding at a high and efficient level, but cannot commit more than twice a week. We raid Wed and Mon, 19:45 - 11:00 GMT +1. This is why we are looking to bolster our numbers, to give us flexibility regarding irl and ingame commitments, to ensure those precious mythic runs will never be missed. What we are looking for: We are now looking for raid-experienced members, ready to progress through NH HC and into Mythic with us. We have however created a group of friends who enjoy many aspects of the game together, whether it be Mythic dungeons, raiding, PvP or running old content, so friendliness, chattiness, and an eagerness to hang out is always encouraged. If you are interested or would like to know more either reply below, whisper Covalence, Lenrod, Khetep, MikeyDk (or indeed any crab shack member) in game for a chat, or check out our website:http://crabshack.enjin.com/ We welcome both singular applications and additional groups of friends to build up our family! Thanks for reading xLenrod13 10 Apr
09 Apr 901 Ret lf Guild Hello there, I have returned after not playing for about 4 years, currently 901 ret paladin. Looking for 3+ nights raiding guild. Cleared NH on HC and 1/10 on M. I can play for 8+ hours a day easily, I used to play pvp a lot back in wotlk never got into raiding much. The reason for leaving my previous guild is because no one would show up to the raids and we would clear normal and heroic and the night would end there. If you have any questions or offers feel free to leave the offers below or add me on bnet. Motiongod#2522Ezarton0 09 Apr
09 Apr [H] "Purged" recruiting, late night raiding Hello! We are "Purged", a newly founded late night raiding guild on Rangaros. The idea of "Purged" came up one night as a few of us were talking how the usual raiding hours (7/8pm-10/11pm) simply do not suit use because of different real life obligations. After some time and consideration we set out on a project to make a guild for those who want to raid late night hours. Currently we are only a handful of members, Our goal is to get a stable core raiding team firstly and to grow from there. Our current members have raiding experience on all difficulties in both current and former content. We are doing mythic+ dungeons daily to get connected and are waiting for more players to begin official guild raids, once we have enough members we will decide on raiding days and the hours will mostly likely be from 22:00 to 24:00/01:00. If You would feel interested and would like to contact us, feel free to add the following btags: Lanicor#21816 and Zupinho#2769.Gairos0 09 Apr
08 Apr [H]Dirty Minds 7/7M, 2/3M & 6/10M LF skilled RDpsers! Hello there, Dirty Minds is a semi-hard core guild that have been raiding since end of cataclysm up till now. We have moved several realms in order to keep our roster up to the challenge. The team for legion consists of skilled raiders and an experienced leading team. We are aiming way higher than what we achieved in WoD. In MoP, we managed to clear all mythic encounters and ended up as 2nd on Twilight's Hammer but in Wod, the 20 man system kept us a bit behind and pushed us to call it a day up until now. Raiding Nights: Wednesday: 20:30-23:30 server time Sunday: 20:30-23:30 server time Monday: 20:30-23:30 server time Currently, we are looking for serious and dedicated raiders to bolster our roster for mythic Emerald. We are in need of some solid DEEPS from the classes below: Melee: Warrior Ranged: Hunter (HIGH PRIO) Ele Shammy SP Boomie We are only looking for players on the same level of progress as ours, so having cleared TOV on hc and nearly all mythics (min of 3/10M) in NH are a must with a minimum ilvl of 890+ and lvl 50+ on your MS artifact weapon. Moreover, previous raiding experience is a big plus to your profile. We do care about your raiding experience as we are not here to teach players the concept of raiding. For more info about the guild, please visit http://dirtyminds.enjin.com You can add me on Caranor#2910 or our recruitment officer Soulsurvivor on Soulfyre#1863. Hope to hearing from you! /CaraCarà25 08 Apr
07 Apr Seriously Casual-Aerie Peak is recruiting. Hi all, Seriously Casual - Aerie Peak EU are currently recruiting ranged dps for our mythic raiding team. We are a long standing guild that has been raiding on Aerie Peak for approximately 7 years. Our raid days are: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 20:00 - 23:00 Server time. We are currently 3/10 mythic and are keen to progress quickly with an aim to excel in Tomb of Sargeras. Due to our current raid composition it is apparent that ranged dps of any variety would benefit the raid team greatly. Other DPS players who are performing well will of course be considered. We are a guild of good friends who balance a social atmosphere with respectable progression - we have achieved all realm first mythic kills from Warlords of Draenor and on, and hope to continue with this. If you are interested, add me on Btag(Charlemagne#2592) and we will sort you out.Ebrola0 07 Apr
06 Apr [H] Addicted - Helnorsk Guild Addicted Helnorsk guild leter etter stabile folk til mythic raiding. Vi er 10/10 HC og 3/10 Mythic. Krosus ligger på 9%. Vi er på utkikk etter Range DPS til å bolstere rostere vårt. Vi raider Onsdag, Torsdag og Søndag fra 19:30 - 23:00. Vi leter etter: Melee DPS: Full Range DPS: Hunter, Mage, Boomkin og Shadow Priest. Healers: Shaman/Druid Tanks: Full Vi forventer 90% Raid Oppfølgning, og at du er erfaren med din class og vet hva du skal gjøre. Hvis du lurer på noe ikke nøle med å adde oss på Battle Net, Eller skrive reply her Nikira - Officer Naxitoo#2118Maebelline1 06 Apr
06 Apr <The Nameless Legion> 3/10M Ragnaros EU [3D/W] The Nameless Legion is a guild formed at the start of warlords of draenor from vanilla players . We have merged with 3 more guilds and we are a solid international team of friendly and skilled players who has been in the game since the very beggining . The leading team has Cleared Naxx 40 at 20th position of europe on grim batol server with a guild named " balance " . We are doing every day many activities like Mythic + , PvP and other stuff . Our goal is to have fun together and make a strong team on mythic raiding . We are willing to boost people and help them in order to be a part of our Team - Familly . We are not elitists or jerks and we believe that everyone can play on a top level . We are looking for people that are active and loyal to fill our ranks . Socials are also welcome . Our Raiding Schedule : Thersday 19:00 - 23:00 Sunday 19:00 - 23:00 Tuesday 19:00 - 23:00 Our Requirements : * You have to be polite. (This is one of our main priorities to keep the guild friendly to everyone) * You have to be active. (80% attendance) * You should be able to communicate through Discord. Contact For more info about anything please contact with : Demian#2764Magistric0 06 Apr
06 Apr RAGNAROS SERVER ..Magistric0 06 Apr
04 Apr [H]<Fluffy Unicorn Blood> tgfet hirdet HC teambe A <Fluffy Unicorn Blood> guild tgf-et tart ranged dps posztra NH HC csapatának bővítésére, de bárkit meghallgatunk. Célunk egy jó hangulatú nagyjából casual team kialakítása, akik kikapcsolódnak a játékkal, de azért hc szinten ütni akarják az aktuális raidet. Raidnapok: Hétfő/Szerda 19:30-22:30. Jelenlegi progres: 4/10 HC Amennyiben érdekel a guild az alábbi csatornákon érhetsz el: Discord: Smaghed#9473 (a legkönnyebben itt értek el) Bnet:Iglat#2906 IGN: Smaghed/Iglu Amennyiben nem szeretnél rám várni az alábbi form kitöltésével is jelentkezhetsz! (https://goo.gl/QufA8l)Smaghed0 04 Apr
03 Apr Old Schoolers of Ragnaros! New forums O_o anyway.. Taranta killed me in front of Orgrimmar :( Sooo humiliating... i r oldschoolZbir232 03 Apr
02 Apr [H] Order of Thrall, 10/10HC, 2D a Week Hello! Intro We're a semi casual (social) raiding guild who raid two nights a week, Monday and Thursday from 20:30 - 23:30 server time. Within raids we aim to keep a chilled atmosphere while also getting the job done. Out of raids we're rather chatty and run a variety of other content. Our Social Aspect We don't tolerate toxic people, which, overall has put us a in a great position! Our guild has a great group of people. I don't always log on for the content, I log on to chat with them, to run stuff with them - cos their fun to hang out with. Our Discord usually has about 5 - 8 people on it during evenings and weekends. We're multinational, we have people from all over Europe, I've never met these guys but a fair few of them I'd call good friends. What we're looking for from you - Reliable (Can make raid times with 90%(ish) attendance - Non-toxic - Understanding of Class/Spec - 36 traits min - Understand English - Being able to talk is a plus but not mandatory - Min ilvl of 885(can join with lower ilvl but may not be taken to Heroic raids) - Have Gems/Enchants You don't need to have cleared the content yet as long as you understand your class and you're willing to look up tactics - we are patient and are happy to help if you're going to stick with us. Roles currently open: Dps DPS - Frost/Arcane Mage - Subtlety/Assassination Rogue - Hunter - Fury Warrior - Frost Death Knight Even if your class isn't listed here still feel free to contact me. These are just what we would prefer. If you have any more questions or want to contact me add me on Twilightsky#2695 Hope to hear from you CloudShyiiri43 02 Apr
01 Apr Rogue and Paladin tank LF new home Prot Paladin and Rogue looking for a Mythic Raiding guild. We are looking for a horde guild! We are looking for a nice,friendly and relaxed raiding guild with decent progress. A mature guild that are still able too have some fun :) We are swedish but we dont mind if you are a swedish or an international guild. Nighthold: 10/10 HC 2/10 Mythic. trilliax 4% krosus at 12% Pala : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Graxy/advanced Rogue : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Piixxan/advanced Feel free to contact us about anything! Or write in the thread. Pala: wallaalex#2548 Rogue: pixxan#2285Piixxan5 01 Apr
31 Mar [H] <Expectations-(EU)Ragnaros> PvE Raiding Guild Greetings Everyone, <Expectations>(EN) is now recruiting! We are long time raiders since Vanilla forming a new guild for Nighthold progress and Tomb of Sargeras preparation. We are looking for a few capable Raiders to fill our roster, we want to build a small community of ~20 people ALL capable of raiding for progression. We will start from Nighthold(N) and progress as a guild up to Mythic. We are a bunch of real-life friends who wanted to create this guild and have fun while progressing through the end-game together. We will raid 2 days a week maybe a third one when Tomb of Sargeras opens. For more information or an invite /w Mooguard/Luunatic in-game!Mooguard0 31 Mar
30 Mar <Incision> Svensk, ny, gemenskaplig <Incision> Söker folk för att starta en ny svensk raiding guild. Vi söker främst folk för raidteam(alla roller just nu) men Sociala medlemmar är också välkomna att kontakta oss! Kraven är 10/10 HC, 18+ Kunskap av din klass och ett intresse av att lära dig mer och bli bättre!. Vi raidar 2 dagar i veckan. För mer information eller frågor så kontakta någon i guilden så kan dem antigen svara på frågor eller hänvisa dig till rätt person, eller skriv här och skriv gärna ner lite detaljer så som: Eventuella frågor Ålder Roll och klass du vill spela. Vad du har för tidigare erfarenhet (allt räknas från vanilla till dagens läg //Pàpa BearPàpa0 30 Mar
30 Mar H<Collision> 5/10M recruiting for mythic core team About the guild Collision is a guild which supports and encourages a social atmosphere, in and outside of raids. We raid three days a week on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday with an optional raid day if progress is going well. Our approach to raiding is to have fun while progressing quickly and we expect raiders to know the classes and tactics so that we can clear content in a timely manner. Outside of raids we look to promote a friendly environment where members can enjoy all aspects of the game with our members interested in PVP and achievement farming among the many other game features. Collision was formed in Wrath of the Lich King on EU-Dentarg and has moved to EU-Ragnaros to benefit from a more active server with both Horde and Alliance guilds. Collision is home of numerous core raiders, PVP players and social ranks. Raid Times: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday from 20:00 until 23:00. What can I expect from Collision, if I join it's ranks? - You can expect a stable raid environment with good players and raid leaders. - You can expect a mature, fair and friendly attitude at you. Everybody, no matter how new in the guild gets the same good treatment as it's older members. - You can expect help from the officers, for any kind of problem/question/consideration/help you may have or need. - You can expect progress through endgame content. - You can expect a regular raid spot if you are a good player. - Social community What we expect from you, if you would like to join Collision? - We expect you to be a solid player, who understands his class mechanics and full capacity of class tools. - We expect you not to be rude at people, but having a normal mature attitude. That said it would be good if you are at least 16 years of age, but any other restrictions of Gender, Race, Nationality and etc. do not exist and are not tolerated. - We expect you to be on time for our raid times or to inform us through the forum/ingame, if you are unable to attend a raid. - We expect you to be prepared to wipe repeatedly, in order to overcome an encounter. We are always ready to consider extraordinary applications, even if the player is playing a class that is Not Available in the current recruitment list. Okay, so how do I apply to Collision? Raiders: If you would like to make a private application, please feel free to send it to the following in-game players: Papee, Rip, Anttiyou or Zilverfang. Socials: Everyone in Collision is able to invite you into guild. All you need is ask. Everyone is welcome to join us CURRENT CLASSES WE ARE SEARCHING MAINLY: -Spriest -Frost DK -Resto Sham -Fury warrior Above mentioned classes are ones that would fit our class setup for mythic raiding perfectly and would have greatest chances to advancing to guild's core team pretty quick. Of course, we are always open for applicants with extraordinary performance , hence you are also free to apply even if you play something different. See you ingame! -Guild Council of <Collision>Anttiyou1 30 Mar
27 Mar [H] <Profanus> 10/10HC 2d/w recruiting for ToS < Profanus > is a 1/7M 3/3HC 10/10HC horde guild on Ragnaros EU, currently recruiting casual, yet stable players for steady progress through Tomb of Sargeras. Raid schedule: Wednesday 19.45 - 23:00 Monday 19.45 - 23:00 Recruiting primarily: Melee dps Healer with a good dps OS All capable players are welcome to apply. We love those with viable off-specs. We also welcome groups of players from inactive guilds. As a guild we are close and talkative. We are an old school guild established in WotLK, but we are always excited and welcome new members. We are committed to maintaining a peaceful, comfortable and tolerant environment with people we consider friends and 'family'. Most of our chatter happens on Discord, we also use Slack for announcements and banter. Socially we organize War Games, Seasonal Events, organized m+ runs and Drunken Friday event Friday 20.00 Social raid Sunday 19.30 Interested? Fill out our application form on http://profanus.eu/ or contact one of us in-game: Oomii - m3tam0rph0ze#2988, Fistymcfist Alternatively, feel free to join us on any of the social events and see if the guild is a good fit for you.Oomii4 27 Mar
27 Mar > no longer recruiting < No longer recruitingMichyrage11 27 Mar
27 Mar Prot/Retri Paladin LF Guild 25 min ago Hey, I'm a 905 Protection Paladin main spec with 54 traits looking for a decent progression raiding guild that's atleast 2/10 mythic which is what I currently am, also I've done 7/7 Mythic and 3/3 Heroic so far this expansion. I've got previous top end experience from BC through to the end of Cata being a Tank in a world 300 guild back in Wrath. It's only since Legion begun I've started to want to play and fully clear high end Mythic content again. Having almost 40 days played and nearly 370 in total for this Paladin. I've also got a Retribution off-spec with 51 traits and 903 equipped which I'd more prefer to play but always open to tanking as well. Earliest I can do raiding is 20:30 server time with the latest finishing around 2:00AM. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Hwoaraang/advanced - My armory as well to feel free to check out. Thanks for reading. Feel free to add me on iTzWoodyrang#2598 also.Hwoaraang0 27 Mar