Ragnaros

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
2h Surprise Surprise... Looking for a guild for BFA Looking for a guild to raid with during BFA, preferably a smaller more tight nit guild. Can play as Both a Tank and as DPS, have a flexable schedule, available to Raid most days and more than happy to help guildies out with whatever they need, Contact me Via Battletag: FrogPaste#2367 or through this post, thank you!Draruin0 2h
1d [H] - Definitely Maybe - Recruiting for BFA mythic Who are we: "Definitely Maybe (DM) is long standing guild, formerly of Kilrogg. We formed in Cata from a group of players who all raided together in another guild. Much of that same core remains. We raided 10 man heroic while it was a thing and aim to raid mythic in BFA. In Legion we've had significant roster problems due to the tiny horde population of Kilrogg. At the time of writing there is only one other guild doing mythic horde-side. We made 7/10 mythic in Nighthold, but in Tomb and Antorus only managed about one mythic raid every 3 weeks or so, purely due to numbers. We're 6/11 mythic Antorus. Due to low population of Kilrogg, which has plagued us all expansion, we'd decided to move to Ragnaros. Some of the guild has already moved and some will be moving between now and BFA. Our aim is to recruit to have a solid mythic roster for BFA. Right now, we're looking relatively long term in our plans and would hope to recruit people with the same outlook. Many of us have stuck together for several expacs and we hope to make a solid home on Ragnaros, find some likeminded players to join us and be here for several expacs to come. What are we looking for: We're mostly looking for Melee/Ranged DPS, but those with a tank/dps spec will be considered, though it is likely you will mostly be dps'ing in the short term. In terms of attitude, we're looking for folks with a mature, laid back attitude who want to progress well as a group and who'll put the success of the raid above their own 'meter dreams' or rankings. We've had very little drama over the many years we've played togther and we're very much looking to keep things that way. Raiding Times: We try to raid every Wednesday,Thursday and Sunday from 21:30 untill 00:30 server time. We handle the following requirements: - Have at least heroic raiding experience (show logs) prefer mythic kills in legion. - Be willing to use Discord for voice communication , having a microphone is not a must but is greatly appreciated. - Sign up for raids and be on time and prepared. How to contact: If you are interested in joining our guild or got any further questions dont hesitate to message me by replying on the post or either by sending a message to Battletag Meltdown#2607 or Discord Pyra#0853 website for more info: http://dmguild.shivtr.com/Laruta8 1d
1d PvE Boosts | Feedback thread Hello! I offer multiple raid boosts provided by guild <Embody-Drak'thul> 11/11M for Horde characters. Raid boosts: Full Heroic Antorus - Personal Loot - Done only once per week by 15 975+ UNSAVED boosters, rolling boosters' loot among customers at the end of the raid - Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker - A chance at the Antoran Charhound (Felhounds of Sargeras Mount) - Violet Spellwing (Argus Mount) - A chance at 945+/955+ items from each boss - A chance at the transmog weapons (from Aggramar & Argus) 9-11/11 Mythic Antorus - Up to 1 buyer per armor and set tier / Vanquisher, Protector, Conqueror - Buyers get all items up to 985ilvl - Possible to book only Argus for "Cutting Edge" achievement and "Titanslayer" title and mount as well. - Wednesday 19:20 Mythic Elisande + Gul’dan - "Vengeance Incarnate” title - Hellfire Infernal - Sunday evening (after 20:15), up to 5 runs Trial of Valor - "The Chosen" title ==> UNOBTAINABLE SINCE BFA PREPATCH - "the Chosen Dead" transmog set - max 8 buyers per week - Sunday evening (after 19:30) If you were interested in any of these boosts, you could contact me on battlenet, magicmaster#2541. Main thread with current feedback - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618253600Alegon2 1d
1d [H] <Reaction> is recruiting! <Reaction> is a guild that was primarily active during Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm, and we're now reforming going into Battle for Azeroth! Our returning core have all raided at a high level either during Legion and/or previous expansions, and we're of course aiming to set our bar equally high in BfA. Our aspiration is to clear Cutting Edge each tier, with a 2-3 day raiding schedule per week. Our current raid days are set to be Thursdays and Sundays, from 20.00 CET until 23.00 CET, with an optional raid on Wednesdays from 20.00 CET to 23.00 CET. We won't be requiring you to sign up in any in-game calendar, but rather we're expecting you to let us know when you can't make it to a raid. During progression, Wednesdays may become a mandatory raid day, but if that is the case, we'll mention it in advance. At the moment, our core is starting to fill up, so we're primarily interested in the following classes/specs, but as always we'll happily consider exceptional players. Holy Paladin Resto Shaman Elemental Shaman (Preferably with Resto offspec) Mage Hunter Warlock We also have a spot for either a Mistweaver Monk or Resto Druid, although a skilled Holy Priest will also be considered. At the moment, our main roster is full on Melee DPS. If you're itching to reroll, we'd be happy to give you a shot on a new main, as long as you preform up to par in your new class/role. From our prospective raiders we expect: 20+ years old (exceptions can be made) Experienced with Mythic raiding (or equally challenging Heroic encounters from previous expansions) Stable internet connection and a functional computer Ability to attend at a minimum 80% of all raids In-depth knowledge of your class and the raids we'll be progressing Fully prepared with enchants, gems and consumables A decent sense of humor Willing and able to use voice communication At the moment, we're still building our website, but for more information, please add Therenis#2388 or Heyn#2231 for a chat!Caru3 1d
2d Mythic+ Guild/Community Lf players! Good evening fellow players! I am currently assembling a guild, a guild that will focus on teamplay and the community feel that I imagine a lot of people feels are lacking currently. We are not a cutting edge guild, we will (most likely) not go into BfA Mythic raids as a guild group. Instead, we will focus on what we can achieve in Mythic+. The reason for this is because I have already led Cutting Edge guilds (and I loved it dont get me wrong, but...) and it takes upp so much time and effort, and it is time I no longer have. We have obligations, jobs, perhaps kids, (or pets idk what your situation looks like) We will be using our guild as a base of operations, but if you are not on Ragnaros we will be using the new Community function to keep in touch with all of you friendlies who wants to play with us. Add me trough Bnet (Daffie#2519) or Discord (Daf#7164) for a chatPhat0 2d
2d LF Guild Looking for a guild Frost mage 926 new to game. Want to do pvp, pve. I am available all the time.Atríx1 2d
2d Four players returning for BfA looking for heroic guild Howdy, We're four players from the UK who are returning to WoW after taking a break since clearing Antorus. All of us come with a plethora of experience raiding, having raided most content since vanilla on a variety of classes. Mainly looking for a guild with a good atmosphere and are serious about progressing through content. Not too fussed about Mythic raiding for now although we may aim to in the future. We're all in our late twenties and our classes are Warlock, Mage, Havoc DH and DH/DK tank. If we can't find space for the tank, another class choice can be talked about. One of our players works shifts so may be tentative for some raids. Oh and we'll be playing Horde. Cheers.Asurie1 2d
2d [H] <New Beginning> BFA Mythic Raiding 3d/week <New Beginning> is recruiting to fill its raiding core for Mythic raiding in Battle for Azeroth. We are offering a fresh start for experienced raiders who cannot spare the time to join a hardcore guild and yet would like to make the most out of it. Raiding Schedule The raiding schedule is 3 days per week (20:30 - 24:00 realm time). The raiding days are still being decided depending on the roster’s preferences and availability. Currently, the idea is to raid on: Wednesday (or Tuesday), Sunday, and Monday. Requirements Our objective is to progress at a Mythic level without having to commit the same amount of time as hardcore guilds to raiding. In order to do so we are looking for experienced raiders that have the right mindset to progress with us. This means that our members need to be prepared for the raids properly (boss fight knowledge, etc.) other than knowing how to play their class effectively at a real progress level. This means that all guild members must be pulling their own weight during raids. Communication requirements: Discord. We do not generally ask for the age of our guild members, but we want to ensure everyone in the guild is mature. Guild Environment We want to create a mature yet fun environment for our guild members. While our focus is on raiding progression, we are aware that World of Warcraft is a game and everyone should have a good time while playing it. This is not an excuse to be underperforming in group content, but rather a promotion of an informal and friendly environment that we want to create. The guild has vast PvE (and PvP) and class/role knowledge. We have the resources to help everyone to improve and become a better player, as long as they have the mindset to improve and learn from mistakes. Join us! You can contact us on Discord: https://discord.gg/CsKgFPb And in-game: Aranreth#2239 (Shanreth-Ragnaros), Eibe#21377 (Eibe-Ragnaros), Johabia#2795 (Kotakoo-Ragnaros) Once you contact us, we will get to know each other better and see if you are a right fit for our guild (and if our guild is a right fit for you!).Eibe2 2d
4d Returning player looking for casual but active guild Hi there! As the title says - returning player looking for a social guild, horde side, on Ragnaros. I am a 31 year old Croatian who began playing WoW in Vanilla. I have actively played til WOTLK, and since then I've played on and off every expansion. In BFA, I am hoping to make a full return. I'd love to find a casual guild with people to enjoy the game with. More less all of the friends I played with quit, and a lot of WoW's appeal for me was always the social aspect. I don't want too big of a guild, one where I'd just drown as one of the numbers, but a smaller friendly guild where I could actually get to know my guildies and get acquainted with people, and chat, maybe do some dungeons or raids, pvp, mog farming etc. As a player, I enjoy most aspects of WoW. Lately I have focused a lot on leveling, aiming to test out every class and max it out. I enjoy an ocassional raid (tho I haven't tried anything higher than LFR in years), battlegrounds, mog and achievement hunting. Best regards!Chroneinn1 4d
5d <Håkan Hellscream> Community Guild looking for members! <Håkan Hellscream> 'Håkan' used to be a semi-hardcore guild trough Cataclysm towards the first tiers of Warlords raids. A tight-knit group of raiders who wanted to play towards our goals in an relaxed environment. However, today we are "adults" and has full time jobs and families and raiding in that same manner is simply not possible for us. The implementation of M+ was great for players like us, we want to push ourself but don't have the time to raid 3 nights a week for 3+ hours. So, our priorities has shifted, we want to focus on Mythic+, the groups are smaller and everyone takes on a more adult approach with playing for yourself, and the runs are a lot quicker than a full raid. Our Battle for Azeroth Goals: I want to create a community for players of varying skill level, and varying levels of ambitions within the game in one guild. If you are looking for gathering people to push M+ keys, I want you to be able to find not only a group for your keys, but an environment where you can see peoples keys and tell them you wish to join their group. Battle for Azeroth has moved a huge part of the core gameplay into the Mythic+, 10 different dungeons on release and I believe that there will be a rise of people wanting to do M+, if its either +0 farm or pushing your weekly +10 (or above 10 if that's your thing). While this is going on, raids are fun to. Essentially I want this guild to be the "nice pick-up pool" of people you know and want group up with, regardless of content. Add me on BNET (Daffie#2519) if you have any questions and/or want to join in prior to BFA to have a feel of what our goals are.Zûn0 5d
11 Jul [H] Looking for BFA raiding guild 2d/week Hello there, I am currently looking for a raiding guild that is raiding 2d/week and planning on doing so in BFA. About me: - Outgoing and talkative - Plenty of raid experience, stretching from raid leading to tanking and healing. - Might bring some good and bad jokes with me - Active person - 24 years old Looking for: - Active guild (if not, I will not thrive and enjoy my time as much) - Age 18/20 + - Have a balance of seriousness and fun. (Meaning, progress raids etc. should be taking serious but there should always be room for fun/jokes etc.) - A guild that do not tolerate toxic behaviour. Feel free to contact, add me in-game or write a message in this post!Zuhunter0 11 Jul
10 Jul [H]Warheads - Easy going Social/Raiding Hi We are Warheads a casual/social guild! Guild Objectives Progress the latest PVE content of each patch in a relaxed environment. We only have plans to do Normal/Heroic raiding and have no intentions of Mythic raiding. Who makes up the guild? We are a multinational guild that is made up of EX Mythic raiders either returning to the game or looking to raid in a relaxed no stress environment. Raid requirements Able to listen to Teamspeak/Discord during raids Able to communicate in English Who are we looking for? We are looking for any player be it social or raider that wants to experience the game in a fun and relaxed way. Anyone is welcome to the guild as long as you hold those values. WoW is a game and should be enjoyed as one! Raid Times Wednesday - 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time Please contact me on BTag - Zimak#2764Zimak1 10 Jul
10 Jul [HORDE] The Gallywix Boosting Community Gallywix Boosting Community Gallywix Boosting is a recently formed community with 100+ high-end 11/11 Mythic players from across Europe, most being active raiders within top 50 ranked guilds in the World. We bring reliable, quality boosts and accept payments on all realms in GOLD ONLY. Current Boost Schedule: ST = Server Time (CEST/GMT+1) Antorus Heroic Personal Loot - All unsaved boosters rolling out loot they don't need. - Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday @20:00ST & 20:30ST Mythic Gul'dan Mount - Can be accommodated on most days @18:00ST, 18:30ST & 23:00ST Mythic Elisande - Convergence of Fates trinket [905+ ilvl] - Can be accommodated on most days @18:00ST & 23:00ST Mythic Trial of Valor & 'The Chosen' Achievement - Every day @17:00ST, 17:30ST, 23:30ST and 00:00ST Glory Achievement Runs - Argus Raider, Legion Raider & Tomb Raider - We hold 1 of the 3 Glory runs each Thursday & Sunday on a rotation @ around 18:00ST Antorus Heroic Master Loot - You get full priority on Tier and Armor-Type for your class. Relics/Trinkets/Rings/Necks/Cloaks will be Main-Spec rolled out, max 3 buyers per run. - Can be accommodated on most days @20:30ST Want a boost on a day or at a time not listed? Contact us and we will try to accommodate you. - In the very rare event of a failed boost, you will receive a free rescheduled boost or a refund - To find out more, please don’t hesitate to contact us by joining our Discord server or contacting me directly by using one of the methods below: Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/MRJEgcd Discord - Xen#0798 Battletag - Executrix#2206 We hope to hear from you soon! :)Xenuk5 10 Jul
09 Jul [H] <Atom> 11/11M - 2 nights a week (6 hours) ★ Atom ★ Progress: 11/11M Wed 21:00 - 00:00 server time Thur 21:00 - 00:00 server time Ragnaros EU - Horde. Light raiding schedule with short hours. Professional and relaxed atmosphere. Experienced leadership. Loot council. Free flasks and food. We are a proven and serious raid team with experienced leadership. <Atom> is the ideal guild for those wanting light commitment but meaningful progress in Mythic content. Our aim is to be a hard-working team in a compact time-frame. ★ Current needs ★ We are always interested in DPS players regardless of spec; any player applying should be confident in their own ability and comfortable raiding at Mythic level. As we are a low time commitment guild, we don't expect a lengthy application process; however, logs are mandatory. Feel free to get in touch with us or use the (short) application form on our website. Warlock ★ Contact ★ Discord: www.atom.gg/discord or Warbear#0001 ★ Links ★ Website: atom.gg Logs: atom.gg/logs Apply: atom.gg/apply Raider.IO: raider.io/atom WoWProgress: wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/atomThaelarion27 09 Jul
09 Jul [H] Bella Horrida | PVE | Semi-Hardcore Formed in April 2016, Bella Horrida primarily focused on World PVP & PVP. We sought big (and small) fights out in the open world, fighting many guilds and individuals and we became one of the strongest World PVP guilds on the realm (Defias Brotherhood). With the launch of Legion and the implementation of many 'World-PVP' breaking technologies (sharding etc), we decided to switch our focus to PVE at the end of T20. We killed Kiljaeden with a small group of 11, however our guild roster tripled / quadrupled in T21 when we decided to start recruiting specifically for PVE. We hit 5/11M at the start of March and decided to transfer realm to Twisting Nether to seek players more suited to us. Raid Schedule Wednesday (Raid Progression) Sunday (Raid Progression) Saturday (OPTIONAL Lower Difficulty Raid - Farm) All of our events run from 20:30 - 23:00 (realm time). We are also planning to run RBGs once a week on Tuesdays (at our typical event time). We will be aiming to hit 2K in every single season as a guild, which is a relatively easy feat to achieve with the correct co-ordination and players. This is completely optional as not every player is interested in RBGs, and we can only take a max of 10 players each time. The first few weeks of each season will help us decide what kind of team (and more importantly, who) we will be pushing with to hit 2K+. Guild Standards We have a couple of requirements for all of our guild members, all of which contribute to maintaining a mature, constructive environment within the guild which directly benefits our raid progression. Discord with a working microphone Adequate knowledge of the English Language At least 18 years oldWe also ask that players who wish to join us, do so with an open mind to progression and the way we do things. Sometimes, personal sacrifice is needed in order to help the guild progress through content at a fast enough pace to ensure there is as much benefit to the guild as a whole with the content that has been completed. This means that players who are perhaps playing an already-stacked class or aren't pulling their own weight in a raid environment will be asked to sit out until that issue has been resolved. Something else that we also pride ourselves on is the vast class knowledge that the majority of us possess. Many of us enjoy re-rolling (when needed) and understand other classes and specs to the point of being able to guide other members in playing their classes better. Want to join us? If you are interested in joining, please get in touch with any of our members and you will be directed to an Officer or the GM. We will ask you several questions, making sure that the guild is a right fit for you and vice versa. You can also contact me through my battle.net directly, Throthnir#21518 Thanks!Thotnir1 09 Jul
09 Jul <Vengeance> Swedish Raiding Guild Recruitment Originally from Defias Brotherhood https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/defias-brotherhood/Vengeance Disclaimer: The rest of the post will be in Swedish. ---------------------------------------- •Om Vengeance Vengeance är en helsvensk guild som funnits i flera år på Defias Brotherhood, där grundpelaren av medlemmarna även känner varandra utanför World of Warcraft och har spelat tillsammans under hela spelets historia, men det är först nu i Legion som vi bestämde oss för att det är dags att ta upp raidandet tillsammans. De flesta av våra medlemmar har raidfarenhet från varierande svårighetsgrader, allt från casual spelande till hardcore raiding. Nu när vi alla är samlade under samma tak så definierar vi oss som en progressionbaserad guild där målet är att klara av relevant content under den utsatta tiden vi har på oss innan nästa tier kommer ut. Målet vi har satt upp för att kunna uppnå detta är att 2 dagar i veckan är dedikerade åt progressionraids. Vi har även en extra dag som inte är obligatorisk då vi kör igenom Normal/Heroic. Denna dag är främst menad för alts. •Inför Battle for Azeroth Det viktigaste startskottet för Vengeance skedde i början av Legion när vi tog oss an Mythic Raiding tillsammans. Erfarenheterna vi fick uppleva under Legion är något vi kommer att ta lärdom från när vi marscherar in i Battle for Azeroth. Denna gång kommer Vengeance vara större och starkare, men framförallt mer erfarna. Istället för tre progressiondagar kommer vi nu att raida på två dagar. Vi är övertygade om att Cutting Edge kommer vara ett faktum, trots att vi kortar ner raiddagarna. Vi rekryterar nu alla klasser och alla specs för att sedan kunna bygga en stark uppställning av spelare som klarar måttet. •Guildens filosofi Vårt mål i Vengeance är att kunna prestera på topp efter bästa förmåga och att vara en utmanande faktor när det kommer till progression raiding. Vi förväntar oss att alla medlemmar är kun!@#$ inom sin klass och deras roll i en raidmiljö samt att de besitter en beslutsamhet och tålmodighet som frigör oss från den dåliga stämning som uppstår när medlemmar förväntas få allting serverat framför dem. •Vad Vengeance erbjuder Vi ger dig en chans att raida med en svensk guild där vi hellre ser spelaren än klassen. Du får vara med i en miljö där livliga samtal på Discord är vardagen, där humor är en stor faktor och där beslutsamheten att bli bättre och bättre är en självklarhet. Det vi däremot INTE gör är att hålla dig i handen och berätta för dig hur du ska spela din klass och hur raiderna fungerar, det är något vi förväntar oss att du redan ska kunna innan du beslutar dig för att börja raida med oss. •Raidtider Observera att vissa dagar kan tiderna förlängas om vi är nära en kill. •Onsdagar (Farm/Altrun) 20:00-23:00 •Torsdagar (Progress) 20:00-23:00 •Måndagar (Progress) 20:00-23:00 ---------------------------------------- Besök vår Discord som finns länkad här nedanför för mer information eller om du vill ansöka. Du kan även kontakta Pavz#21645 in-game. https://discord.gg/dJNzW5MPava0 09 Jul
09 Jul 2 Day Mythic Guild - Recruiting for BFA <Panopticon> Community & 2-Day Raiding Guild. Looking for a experienced WoW gamers that can commit to an easy schedule. All roles are being recruited for. Raid Times: Wednesday & Sunday: 21:00 -23:30 Server Time. Requirements: - DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras - Understanding of Tactics & can own up to the mistakes when they happen - Good sense of humour and have working microphone - Ability to be part of a team and not have a big ego. - Mythic Experienced - Can log, and understand logs. - Good understanding of how to sim characters - Proactive in learning about their class and improving. ... Or add me for an in-game chat: Battle Tag - Zandarius#2725 or add me on Discord: Zand#3281 We have a very active Discord community, and we have a solid core. We formed about 2 years ago, and went from just a group of friends into a Mythic progression guild. Sadly, we stopped raiding in Antorus during Immonar progression as many people took a break. We are aiming to clear each tier in BFA, and are therefore recruiting experienced raiders to reach these objectives. Progress in Legion: Antorus - 5/11 M Look forward to hearing from you :) Take it easy guys and girls.Zand0 09 Jul
06 Jul <Oblivion> 11/11M Boosting Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Any Day Time: 16:30 - 00:30 Server Time (Runs every 30minutes) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Antorus Heroic PL Special : Day: Custom Day (up to you!) Time: Custom Time (up to you!) Extra Info: We assign 3 unsaved players of the same class to trade all items to you. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Glory of Argus Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Glory of Legion Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQReginé2 06 Jul
06 Jul NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné1 06 Jul
04 Jul <Huittisten Lihapojat> Finnish Guild/Suomi kilta <Huittisten Lihapojat> Finnish Guild/Suomi kilta PvE/PvP Tervehdys Ragnaroksen pelaajat! Kilta tarjoaa uudessa lisäosassa aktiviteettia suomalaisille, keneltä porukka vielä puuttuu. Tarkoitus on jatkaa vahvaa suomalaista yhteisöä ja yhdessä pelaamista mitä olemme tehneet pelin ensimmäisestä osasta asti. Mikäli olet suomalainen ja vailla kiltaa/haluat uutta, ota yhteyttä. Myös uudet pelaajat ovat tervetulleita. Rennon ja opettavaisen ilmapiirin myötä pääset peliin kiinni tehokkaasti. Tarjoamme viihtyisän suomalaisen ympäristön ja rennon ilmapiirin. Killasta löydät helposti esimerkiksi Arena kaverin ja tulevaisuudessa tiimejä myös vähän totisempaan ratingin nostoon. PvE toiminta on myös ollut pieneksi suomikillaksi tehokasta, Curvet (HC argus) saatu kaikille halukkaille ja muita vetoja. Killasta löytää helposti boosteja ja muita apuja arjen hankaluuksiin, kuten kiltapankin tarjoamia hyödykkeitä: korjauskuluja, flaskeja, glidereita, materiaaleja. PVE PvE pelaaminen on keskuudessamme uudistunut lähes jokaisessa lisäosassa. Nyt Mythic + (+15) on ollut jokaiselle halukkaalle killan jäsenelle viikottain farmissa. Raideista olemme ansiokkaasti tuhonneet kaikki ja viimeisimmästä Antoruksesta olemme hakeneet Curvet (HC argus) kaikille halukkaille. Pelaaja määrästä riippuen olemme vetäneet niin rentoja, normaali vetoja, vähän hikisempiä HC vetoja ja osa poikaista myös Mythic vetoja (ei full Guild run). Pääpainona kuitenkin yhdessä tekeminen ja hauskanpito. PvP Tällä hetkellä PvP rosteri on suppea, mutta innokas ja tehokas. Olemme saaneet muutamia Elite acheja farmattua (2k+), 3v3 mountit kaikille halukkaille, perus viikon pelit, muutamia World PvP tapahtumia sekä RBG ja premade BG vetoja. RBG vedot on jäänyt noin 1700+ ratinkiin, pienen rosterin kautta. Ratingin nostaminen ja oppiminen paremmaksi pelaajaksi kuuluvat arkeemme ja kilta etsii myös joukkoon taitavia pelaajia. Uuden Honor systeemin kanssa PvP on palkitsevampaa, joten miksi et pelaisi voitokkaasti hyvässä porukassa. Historia Killan historia on jakautunut moneen lisäosaan. Alkuperäisestä rosterista on myös kavereita jäljellä, jotka aloittivat jo 2005. Kilta päätyi lopulliseen muotoonsa 28.11.2015. Nimet ovat vaihtuneet useasti, ja tällä hetkellä nimenä menee Huittisten lihapojat. Edellinen ja ehkä paremmin serverillä tunnettu nimi oli Tarren Mill Templars. Killan johto koostuu alun perin vanhojen suomikiltojen, Unfairin, Cthulhun, Andromachen jäsenistä sekä Brozebeard realmin Awakened guildin leadereista höystettynä uusilla pelaajilla. Liidereiden pelihistoria alkaa jo vanillasta ja pidempiä taukoja pelaamisesta ei ole ollut. Killasta löytyy siis aktiviteettia hiljaisinakin aikoina. Trade chatissa emme paljoa mainosta, joten yhteyden ottaminen ingamessa käy whispereiden kautta. Kenelle ilmottautua? Whisp/ Überalles, Axu, Hiluman, Tronki ja Espin tai ole yhteydessä whispereillä onlinessa oleville jäsenille niin saadaan hakemus eteenpäin Tervetuloa rinkiin! Realm: Ragnaros, HordeAxu5 04 Jul
04 Jul <Huittisten Lihapojat> Finnish Guild/Suomi Kilta <Huittisten Lihapojat> Finnish Guild/Suomi kilta PvE/PvP Tervehdys Ragnaroksen pelaajat! Kilta tarjoaa uudessa lisäosassa aktiviteettia suomalaisille, keneltä porukka vielä puuttuu. Tarkoitus on jatkaa vahvaa suomalaista yhteisöä ja yhdessä pelaamista mitä olemme tehneet pelin ensimmäisestä osasta asti. Mikäli olet suomalainen ja vailla kiltaa/haluat uutta, ota yhteyttä. Myös uudet pelaajat ovat tervetulleita. Rennon ja opettavaisen ilmapiirin myötä pääset peliin kiinni tehokkaasti. Tarjoamme viihtyisän suomalaisen ympäristön ja rennon ilmapiirin. Killasta löydät helposti esimerkiksi Arena kaverin ja tulevaisuudessa tiimejä myös vähän totisempaan ratingin nostoon. PvE toiminta on myös ollut pieneksi suomikillaksi tehokasta, Curvet (HC argus) saatu kaikille halukkaille ja muita vetoja. Killasta löytää helposti boosteja ja muita apuja arjen hankaluuksiin, kuten kiltapankin tarjoamia hyödykkeitä: korjauskuluja, flaskeja, glidereita, materiaaleja. PVE PvE pelaaminen on keskuudessamme uudistunut lähes jokaisessa lisäosassa. Nyt Mythic + (+15) on ollut jokaiselle halukkaalle killan jäsenelle viikottain farmissa. Raideista olemme ansiokkaasti tuhonneet kaikki ja viimeisimmästä Antoruksesta olemme hakeneet Curvet (HC argus) kaikille halukkaille. Pelaaja määrästä riippuen olemme vetäneet niin rentoja, normaali vetoja, vähän hikisempiä HC vetoja ja osa poikaista myös Mythic vetoja (ei full Guild run). Pääpainona kuitenkin yhdessä tekeminen ja hauskanpito. PvP Tällä hetkellä PvP rosteri on suppea, mutta innokas ja tehokas. Olemme saaneet muutamia Elite acheja farmattua (2k+), 3v3 mountit kaikille halukkaille, perus viikon pelit, muutamia World PvP tapahtumia sekä RBG ja premade BG vetoja. RBG vedot on jäänyt noin 1700+ ratinkiin, pienen rosterin kautta. Ratingin nostaminen ja oppiminen paremmaksi pelaajaksi kuuluvat arkeemme ja kilta etsii myös joukkoon taitavia pelaajia. Uuden Honor systeemin kanssa PvP on palkitsevampaa, joten miksi et pelaisi voitokkaasti hyvässä porukassa. Historia Killan historia on jakautunut moneen lisäosaan. Alkuperäisestä rosterista on myös kavereita jäljellä, jotka aloittivat jo 2005. Kilta päätyi lopulliseen muotoonsa 28.11.2015. Nimet ovat vaihtuneet useasti, ja tällä hetkellä nimenä menee Huittisten lihapojat. Edellinen ja ehkä paremmin serverillä tunnettu nimi oli Tarren Mill Templars. Killan johto koostuu alun perin vanhojen suomikiltojen, Unfairin, Cthulhun, Andromachen jäsenistä sekä Brozebeard realmin Awakened guildin leadereista höystettynä uusilla pelaajilla. Liidereiden pelihistoria alkaa jo vanillasta ja pidempiä taukoja pelaamisesta ei ole ollut. Killasta löytyy siis aktiviteettia hiljaisinakin aikoina. Trade chatissa emme paljoa mainosta, joten yhteyden ottaminen ingamessa käy whispereiden kautta. Kenelle ilmottautua? Whisp/ Überalles, Axu, Hiluman, Tronki ja Espin tai ole yhteydessä whispereillä onlinessa oleville jäsenille niin saadaan hakemus eteenpäin Tervetuloa rinkiin! Realm: Ragnaros, HordeAxu0 04 Jul
04 Jul <STAG> [H] Recruiting for BFA 2D/W <STAG> is a semi-hardcore guild raiding on a 2d/w schedule. Due to our 2d/w schedule we want people to be focused every raid. Our goal is to clear the current raid prior to the next tier. Raiding Times Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00 (Possibly 23:30) What we expect from you: - Age 20+ - If you can't attend a raid give us a fair warning. (Via Btag - Ingame mail - Discord) - Have a working mic and headset - Research current raid/boss tactics - Know your class - Optimize your gear, enchant & gem What you can expect from us - Chill atmosphere in the guild - Stable raiding - Two days a week raiding due to people having jobs & families, so we aim to have a strong core for mythic raiding - Plenty of mythic+ _______________________________________________________________________ Rules of the guild Don't cause drama No racism/discrimination allowed Don't be a dick in general Required add-ons Angry assignments (AA) Raid warning add-ons like DBM or BigWigs For any other questions or information add Rustux#21127Mïsha0 04 Jul
03 Jul LF GUILD FOR BFA H OR A Hi i am 24 years old i am from the North-west of England and i have a small family and a full time job. With BFA on the horizon im trying to find a new home for myself for the future. HORDE OR ALLIANCE (I'm very willing to start fresh on a new server) What i am looking for - Friendly and welcoming environment Willing to help each other and actually play the game together Banter, i need good people to be able to have a laugh and a joke ACTIVE, i need a guild that is active. Caters for the people with real life comitments but still takes a serious stanced on raiding, depending on the days i can 2 raid nights a week in.If your guild fits my needs or you know a guild that does please let me know drop me a message on this post or add me on Bnet @ DaviidJH9519#2539 Thank you, David. :)Zelexia2 03 Jul
02 Jul Ninth Order(11/11M) Mythic & Heroic boostruns Hello Ragnaros, Ninth Order 11/11M is selling boosts for mythic related content. We are a recently transferred guild from Frostmane! https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618054748 (OG thread) With our history of successful boosts in previous expansions and great reputation as a guild you don't need to worry about a thing. Most of us have the experience of doing over a 1000+ boosts. Our group is made of officers and raiders from Ninth Order. If you ever have a complaint about any of our members do not hesitate to inform us and we will do our best to resolve any sort of misunderstandings. You will get exactly what you paid for, you will make friends, have a laugh and definitely come back again for either a run on your alt character or other boostruns. What are we boosting ? Guldan mount - 1.5M 10/11M antorus - 4M 11/11M antorus - 6.5M 11/11M+mount - negotiable and very limited, taking bids Argus M only - 3M Argus M only+mount - negotiable and very limited, taking bids *** ask ingame Talho#2887 if you want prices on full loot priority *** What will you be receiving from these boosts ? ALL 960, 965 loot that your class can use, this includes ALL the TIER tokens if they drop (1 per boss) ALL 970+ loot, that nobody wants. Our average ilvl is 978, you will have a chance for TF! If you paid for a full loot priority boost, you'll be getting EVERY 960-985 item for you class You get all achievements for killing the bosses A chance to get Antoran Charhound, Taeshalach and a RED Scythe of the UnmakerWhen are we boosting ? We are able to boost on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Our raids start around 19:45 and we finish at 23:30. A FULL mythic 11/11M boost can take 2 days (most of the time we're done in 3hours). Payment We accept gold on most servers. If it's a server we don't generally do, we ask the cost of 3 tokens more ! If you are buying multiple boosts, we will give you a cut ! Prices can and will be changed as the time goes by so feel free to poke me about them along the way. For additional information about the boost and scheduling whisper Talho#2887 and I will provide all the answers in game. Original feedback thread : https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618054748 Hope to see you soon! :)Talho1 02 Jul
01 Jul Daddy's Darlings-Ragnaros Recruiting Hello there We are Daddy's Darlings-Ragnaros Horde < 5/11 M - 11/11 HC > A Casual raiding guild - Currently looking for 1 healer, and dps for our mythic roster for Antorus, but now with bfa only little over a month away and the prepatch right around the corner, we ofc also started recruiting for our BFA roster. As of right now, our raid nights are: Wednesday, Friday and Sundays from 7:00pm To 10.00Pm server time Alittle about us: The Guild is based upon a core pool of players, who have played together in various MMO's through out the years, In the beginning of legion we started out on Lightbringer Alliance, and ran the guild Crits N Giggle's, clearing content in a casual pace getting guild curve on, Xavius, Guldan and Kiljaden. When the time came for Antorus, and Argus, many were off on break or were quit. So the remaining player base from our alliance guild packed up and reroll Horde on Ragnaros, where we currently are growing at a slowly pace. What we expect of a potential raider: We are all in for the fun of the raid and fun is the main keyword. We do expect you to be atleast 18 years of age ( since this is no kid friendly guild ) We expect you to be able to understand and type English. Talking is not a must We expect you to have patience, and being able to keep your calm, even during a !@#$show ( everyone looses it from time to time but in general, be nice :smiley: ) We require you to download Exorsus Raid Tools We expect you to be ready at raidtime on raidnight with food and flasks, ready for invites and instructions What you can expect from us: A fun Wednesday, Friday or Sunday in the company of hilarious and at times a bit crazy bunch of people You can be a part of the journey through the first raid of BFA, where our aim as of right now, is to enter mythic after, 3-4 solid HC clears ( when we get to that / have the roster for it ) If this has any interest, plz send me a tell ingame, a ingame mail on either Davikin or Vikin, OR msg any Officer from the guild :) - VikinDavikin0 01 Jul
01 Jul Daddy's Darlings-Ragnaros Recruiting Hello there We are Daddy's Darlings-Ragnaros Horde < 5/11 M - 11/11 HC > A Casual raiding guild - Currently looking for 1 healer, and dps for our mythic roster for Antorus, but now with bfa only little over a month away and the prepatch right around the conor, we ofc also started recruiting for our BFA roster. As of right now, out raid nights are: Wednesday, Friday and Sundays from 7:00pm To 10.00Pm server time Alittle about us: Guild is based about a core pool of players, who have played together in various MMO's threw out the years, In the beginning of legion we started out on Lightbringer Alliance, and ran the guild Crits N Giggle's, clearing content in a casual phase getting guild curve on, Xavius, Guldan and Kiljaden. When the time came for Antorus, and Argus, many were off on break or were quit. So the remaining player base from our alliance guild packed up and reroll Horde on Ragnaros, where we currently are growing at a slowly phase. What we expect of a potential raider: We are all in for the fun of the raid and fun is the main keyword. We do expect you to be atleast 18 years of age ( since this is no kid friendly guild ) We expect you to be able to understand and type English. Talking is not a must We expect you to have patience, and being able to keep your calm, even during a !@#$show ( everyone looses it from time to time but in general, be nice :smiley: ) We require you to download Exorsus Raid Tools We expect you to be ready at raidtime on raidnight with food and flasks, ready for invites and instructions What you can expect from us: A fun Wednesday, Friday or Sunday in the company of hilarious and at times a bit crazy bunch of people You can be a part of the journey threw the first raid of BFA, where our aim as of right now, is to enter mythic after, 3-4 solid HC clears ( when we get to that / have the roster for it ) IF this sounds anything like this could be something for you, send me a tell in game, drop me a ingame mail, or contact any officer for a talk, and a invite for trial :)Davikin1 01 Jul
01 Jul [H] LF PVE M+ and HC raiding guild for BOA Hello I'm 26 years old with full time job looking for raiding guild for upcoming expansion. I would prefer guild with mature members, chill atmosphere and from Balkan region, but that is not necessary. I'm fluent English speaker and i will be able to use Discord. Also i have a lot of experience playing wow and i learn extremely fast. Mostly my experience was heroic raiding on my mage but i did some bosses on mythic difficulty. My main for BOA will be DH since i enjoy its dynamic playstyle now and it seems it is going to be the same in new expansion. Because of limited time i have for playing the game i wont be able to raid more than twice a week. Thanks and have a great start to new expansion!Baruthis0 01 Jul
24 Jun Any Ragnaros veterans here who plan to play classic? :) Hi! 13 years ago, in 2005, this server opened couple of months after World of Warcraft release. And there was a nice community of players and I wonder of any of you are still here? :) And if so do any of you, like me plan to relive the old days on the upcoming classic server? Would be cool if any of the following are here from MoX, Hate, Invictus, Insantiy, Nefarious, Aeternum, RONIN etc :) Unique, Polishedhead, Pigface, Smikis, Yog, Kimosabe, Grzybowski. Harbroom, Fuujin, Raghtor, Grummkol, Bubber, Stars, Easylife, Hyndan, Saikano, Euro, Undeadwoman, Bain, Sandoro, Yxskaft, Skjutglad, Revax, Revelationz, Jielun, Zbir, Toroth, Varimatra, Crasul, Apocaliptik, Divider, Kasidrom, Noxy, Nixe, Maco, etc... There are many many more of you, but those are the ones I remember. :) Would be interesting to see! :)Mussy0 24 Jun
21 Jun <Oblivion> Boost Community Recruiting! Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ Hello there and Welcome to Oblivion’s Boost Recruitment Forum. Interested in boosting or advertisement or both? Interested in making gold and being part of a community? Tired of sitting in dalaran not doing anything? Running low on gold? Have experience in boosting? Then we have the solution to your problems! Oblivion is not just a boosting community but also is considered as a second guild for people in which people hangout, play other games, boost and of course meet new people in the wow community. If you are interested in Boosting/Advertisement, then feel free and apply to our Boost Application Form. Horde Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wxelBJUJJUNuEmh7fyogSfZICVO5SyVaG3_lu4xyrcY/edit#responses Alliance Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xO1QZgDQevoNTuRPMm9Mx0jbNmAuySgLMEZ6zw98pUw/edit#responses Once you have applied, you will be approached by section leaders from horde/alliance section and get asked for a chat on teamspeak/discord. If you have more questions regarding the subject, you can always join our discord and ask the specific people incharge of specific sections. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ Advertisement: If you speak English and have questions regarding advertisement, please speak to our English Head Advertiser: Bobo/Visborg. If you speak German and have questions regarding advertisement, please speak to our German Head Advertiser: Absentix If you speak French and have questions regarding advertisement, please speak to our French Head Advertiser: Atomick Boosting: If you would like to inquire about your application or have certain questions that you would like answered, please speak to the assigned section leaders responsible of applications. 1- Lanai 2- Nome 3- Anitahead 4- Stybax Note: You will have to join the discord in order to reach our section leaders!Nctme1 21 Jun
21 Jun Experienced Mythic Holy Paladin LFG For BFA Hello! I'm currently looking for a guild that offers a progressive raiding environment 3 days a week (3 would probably be ideal, 4 is fine for early tier progress) beginning 20:00 PM server time or later. I would like to find a guild that has obtained Cutting Edge in most tiers in Legion, or at the very least a solid level of progress with a good team atmosphere, and who can continue to offer the same in BFA. Activity in the guild outside of raid times would be very welcome as well. I hit Cutting Edge in Tomb of Sargeras and took a break during Antorus (5/11M). I have been raiding mythic at a high level since back in early WoD and I am looking to continue to do so in BFA. I'm currently Horde on Draenor-EU and I would be willing to transfer realms for the right guild. I'm currently maining as a Holy Paladin and intend to continue doing so in BFA, but would be willing to consider playing a different healing class if absolutely necessary. My Paladin: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/alynarie Contact info: Battletag: Ferbian#2203 Discord: Ferbian#7185Alynarie0 21 Jun
19 Jun Looking for a Mature PvP guild Hi there, Im new to the Ragnaros server and i am looking for a mature Guild that focuses on PVP. If anyone has recomendations thats fine aswel! All input is welcome.Nextras0 19 Jun
15 Jun LF Guild on Ragnaros Horde for BFA LF Guild on Ragnaros Horde for BFA . Used to play on Outland. I'm working so most likely for normal and heroic progression. I'm 20+ years old and have played wow on and off for years. I use discord, have mic and so on. In short looking for a guild that wants to do PVE content on NM/HC mods. I'm thinking of playing mage/wlock/dh in BFAVapenaysh1 15 Jun
11 Jun WTS Character Names WTS names on this realm : Rend,Rez,Bet,Scared,Defiance,Staff,Hand,Flag add my btag if your interested #trader21655Astral0 11 Jun
09 Jun WTS Wooly White Rhino Simple as the title, selling this TCG mount. PM me! Fågelen#2302Fågelen0 09 Jun
09 Jun Any Hungry Boosting Mythic Antorus & Gul'Dan Hey everyone, Any hungry is currently boosting Mythic Antorus & Gul'dan for whatever you desire. What we can all boost: Mythic Argus Mount (Title & Mount) Mythic Gul'dan Mount (Title & Mount) Full Mythic Antorus loot run (All the loot that your class can use) A combination of all of the above. We will not boost specific items as this simply might take to long. You can always contact me ingame on either Narub or Nicken. Or feel free to contact me on Skype: Narubnick Boosts will only be done for in-game currency. Greetings!Narub2 09 Jun
07 Jun Hi everyone :) I am looking for friends to play with that are polite and not mean! My main is this priest, disc ilvl 965 and with holy I got around 968 atm. We could do some arenas, bgs, old raids, mog runs and so on together. Feel free to add my battletag Sophia#22188. Also if anyone has twitter they can follow me! :) twitter.com/kittenscutemewSophiã1 07 Jun
07 Jun [H] <Slash GQuit> recruiting for BFA Mythic Progression Hi All. [H] <Slash GQuit> is recruiting for BFA Mythic Progression. We are 2-3 day raiding guild. The weekdays have not been set yet, but the hours are going to be 20:00-23:00 Who are we you ask? We are a group of core veteran players, who have raided hardcore in the past and are now reforming for BFA to clear the newest mythic raids. What’s the guilds goal then? Since we are a new guild on Ragnaros, we might not have a solid raidgroup (22-26 players) to start with, so the aim is to gear up and clear heroic until the raidgroup is established. Once the raidgroup is formed, we will set aside heroic difficulty and focus 100% on mythic difficulty. A heroic clear might be posted, but we do not expect people to sign up for it. How will the raids be? If you want to raid with us, we expect you to follow instructions from the raidleader. Beside that, we aim to have a fun time with positive vibes. Will you only be raiding? Nope. Outside scheduled raids, we will be doing M+ runs, Expeditions and maybe Warmode depending on how it turns out. If any of this sounds like something for you, feel free to contact me ingame for an invite. If im not online in wow, you can also write to me on discord using: GreatTeaTree #0597 If this doesn’t work, ask Kirá ingame for an invitation. Hope to hear from you :)Lentox0 07 Jun
07 Jun Antorus Heroic Boosting <Invalid Target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> 11/11(M) Horde guild started to help and boost players around 2 years ago. Our team boosting from first-hand, not using middleman or reseller. This is the reason why our prices are one of the best on the market. Our main goal is to make the customers and buyers 100% satisfied and complete the order in the shortest unit of time! We ONLY accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high pop realms as well). We offering the following services and boosts: - Antorus Heroic full run and only Argus kill - Mythic+ - "the Chosen" title (ToV Mythic) - "Glory of the Argus Raider" achievement The prices may change, for more information and application feel free to add me on BattleTag Arkhien#2198 Boost schedule(server time): Antorus Heroic full run and only Argus kill Monday, Friday 20:00 Saturday 15:00, 18:00 and 21:00 "the Chosen" title (ToV Mythic) Sunday 19:45 and 20:00 "Glory of the Argus Raider" achievement Tuesday 20:00 Mythic+ After you added me we will contact the exact price and time.Arkhien43 07 Jun
06 Jun PALADIN TANK LF HORDE GUILD PALADIN TANK LF GUILD Hello, I'm looging for a guild. I just want to PvE and have fun. If u need a tank just /w me in game or leave a msg. Thank you, have a good day.Bullwall1 06 Jun
05 Jun [H] BloodSport on are Recruiting for BFA [H] BloodSport [2day/week] are Recruiting for BFA mythic progression Recruitment video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Xp80Uh1X8 We are a 2 day raiding guild Thursday and Mondays 20:00 - 23:00 CET. Who are we? Core of exceptional players ex top tier raiders & friends who have been hardcore in vanilla,tbc,wotlk,cata but then took a more healthy schedule as we grew up. Now with more ‘life’ and ‘responsibilities’ we are taking a more relaxed approach. What are we aiming to do? Since we are newly reformed for BFA, we are aiming for heroic clears until we get a solid 22-28 members then once established we will move up to mythic raiding, where we aim to clear mythic content before the end of the tier and be as efficient as possible. After the first tier we will do an optional raid on Fridays for HC or previous tier’s. Atmosphere in raids? The most important thing in BloodSport IS to have fun we promote this at all times even in raids where we have a unique but relaxed atmosphere with positive vibes that you will enjoy. Outside of raids? Outside of raids we will be doing alot of World PVP War Mode! & Mythic dungeons due to the gearing in BFA. Friends & socials are welcome to the BloodSport community. Interested? PM the following players on discord: Maspast#8383 Hardy##9834Hardiy0 05 Jun
05 Jun WTB Gul'dan mount Greetings! Payment gold only, please don't PM me 3rd party sites. Gold on : Ragnaros H ; Outland A If your guild completed heroic antorus, you can oneshot it with ease. The whole run takes less than 20 minutes. Leave a reply in this topic if your guild happens to sell it with price. (I refuse to pay more than 800k for this oneshot fiesta. Some of my friends got their mounts for 600k, but sadly those guilds stopped raiding altogether until BfA)Hornstarx0 05 Jun
03 Jun Guildünk embereket keres Üdv! A guildünk (inFury) embereket keres progress raidelésre, leginkább következő kiegészítőre,jelenleg minden kell! Régebbi játékosok vagyunk és nem rég alakultunk, a jó játék mellé remek közösséget és hangulatot tudunk biztosítani. Várjunk mindenki jelentkezését, aki komolyabban szeretne raidelni. :)Blézi0 03 Jun
03 Jun Invalid Target boosting services <Invalid Target> 11/11M Guild is offering our raid boosts again, helping you to get your epic gear, achievements, mounts, titles! We have a long history of successful boosting. Raid boosts: Full Heroic Antorus - Personal Loot - Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker - A chance at the Antoran Charhound (Felhounds of Sargeras Mount) - Violet Spellwing (Argus Mount) - A chance at 945+/955+ items from each boss - A chance at the transmog weapons (from Aggramar & Argus) - The boost is done by 15 975+ UNSAVED boosters, rolling boosters loot among customers after each boss - Friday at 20:00 - Saturday at 15:00, 18:00, 21:00 - Monday 20:00 Glory of the Argus Raider - You get Antoran Gloomhound mount as achievement reward - The boost is done on Normal difficulty - Tuesday at 20:00 9-11/11 mythic Antorus - Up to 1 buyer per armor and set tier (Vanquisher, Protector, Conqueror) - Buyers get all items up to 985 ilvl - Our waitlist on Shackled Ur'zul is currently full. - Wednesday 19:00 and Thursday 20:00 (we have 2 raid groups) Mythic Elisande + Gul’dan - "Vengeance Incarnate” title - Hellfire Infernal - Thursday 19:00 and 19:30 (2 runs), Sunday 19:00 and 19:30 (2 runs) Trial of Valor - "The Chosen" title (you cant earn this title after BFA pre-patch) - "the Chosen Dead" transmog set - Sunday 19:45 5-man content: Mythic+15 - [Keystone Master] achievement which opens unobtainable artifact weapon appearance after BFA pre-patch - You can afk/help us, its your choice If you were interested in any of these boosts, you can contact me on battlenet: Bandikaalol#2875Bandipala2 03 Jun
02 Jun [H] Selling M+ Boost 20-25 We are a group of highly experienced M+ players, several players from the MDI and have been boosting M+ for several weeks now. Our players are all ranked above 6k on raiderio and most of them above 6.5k. Dont hesitate no more and boost your raiderio score with us :) ! WHAT WE ARE OFFERING * A fast and clean boost of keys between +20 and +25. * Garanteed result. If the key is failed for an unfortunate reason, you will get a refund or we can offer a discount on another key at your convenience. * Tourism options. If you wish to not participate in the key, sit back and relax, it is an option up to a certain level of key. * We will provide the key if you dont have one of the level you need. We can also boost your own key if you wish. * All classes and spec accepted. BONUS * 940+ piece of gear * Keystone master achievement * Get that raiderio score ! Our prices range from 400k to 2M depending on the level of key and the dungeon needed. (For example, Seat keys a priced higher) CURRENTLY ACCEPTING GOLD ON ALL SERVERS - horde. Contact info : BNET : undëe#2686 or toL#2635 DISCORD : undëe#8698 (prefer discord)Undëe0 02 Jun
02 Jun Cash Only Rbg guild <Cash Only> is currently recruiting people for PvP content! we have 2.2k exp, but no requirements for you! Daily RBG groups happening. We are looking for more Strat callers for 2nd and 3rd RBG team /w me or Psybone for more information.Deadknife0 02 Jun
31 May Any casual guild for Nm/Hc runs +BfA? Hello. I am tired of pugs and trying to find a chill group of people for current PvE and PvP content. Will also be here for BfA.Esteral1 31 May
30 May <Epoch> Selling Argus HC with personal loot Welcome! <Epoch> are now selling Argus HC with personal loot. We are a swedish Mythic guild with players 950+ ilvl and previous high end mythic experience. Our Service: Argus HC: - We kill Argus on Heroic - Loot spec is Personal Loot - You have 100% chance to get the mount, as well as trinket upgrade(if you have Pantheon trinket) or a chance to get the legendary trinket. Payment: You will need to pay before we pull the boss. Contact Information If you are interrested, or just have questions, don't hesitate to contact us on our B-Tag, and we will be happy to help you out. Zulzà - Zulza#2132Zulzà7 30 May
29 May [H]The High Council - Rangaros - LFM/Group for Argus Why hello there! High Council has it's root from Vanilla times, over 10 years and counting. It is a stable guild, built on experienced leadership. We always strive to be the best we can be. We used to be a top-50 guild which aimed to clear all content pre-nerf while maintaining a normal raiding schedule(5 days per week). We're currently progression on Argus Mythic. Best attempts so far are 35-40%. Sadly we are now facing the sad truth that some people can't handle the boss fight, thus we are looking for some more members or a small group to continue to push and get the kill. Our main raid times (based on server time): Wednesday 19.15-23.00 Thursday 19.15-23.00 Sunday 19.15-23.00 If interested - Contact Swix#2683 or Ary#2797. Thanks for reading and take care!Swixie1 29 May
29 May Healer looking for group - Argus Mythic Hello! I am a mistweaver currently looking for a guild to kill Argus with, without having to join as a permanent member. Reason being that my own guild has decided to take a break until Battle for Azeroth after having some roster issues rendering us unable to achieve this ourselves. Some info about me: • Norwegian • Can speak English fluently and have no issues using Discord/TS3 for communication • Experienced healing officer • Played mistweaver since early Legion • Flexible schedule - guaranteed will never miss a raid As for my experience in Antorus the Burning Throne, I am 10/11M with our best pull on Argus being 42% in p3. Feel free to check out my logs linked here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ragnaros/ryssandris. I am doing this simply because I want the achievement, and I couldn’t care less about loot or the mount, you are of course free to distribute that between yourselves. My only requirement is that your guild has some experience with handling p3 and can get through p1 consistently. If you are interested or require any further information, contact me on battlenet: Ryssal#2653 or Discord: Ryssal#2303. Thanks for reading!Ryssandris0 29 May