Ragnaros

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
9h looking for raiding guild looking for a raiding guild to get some experience with TOS on normal, heroic, and possibly starting mythic. As well as to do mythic+ dungeons with.Zanera1 9h
17h <Panopticon> 9/9 HC Moving to M - All Roles <Panopticon> are recruiting. APPLY HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/wLrL4H9Sj86Ac12J2 We're 9/9 HC ToS. We've had a few pulls on Goroth M, but we need a regular mythic core. We raid 21:00 - 23:30 hours Wednesday & Sunday. Alt runs on Saturday. All we ask in return is: - Respond to Calendar Invites - Active in-game - Brings consumables to raid - Good, friendly attitude! If you are interested in joining the guild, and being a part of that - let me know :) Raid Times? Wednesday & Sunday - 21:00 Server Time to 23:30. Alt Run Normal Runs: 21:00 Sever Times on Saturday What do you want from me? Any Spec, Any Class, Any Role. As long as you know what you're doing, having fun while you do it, and are active. Please have 9/9 HC ToS Experience. Feel free to drop me a mail in game or add me for a guild invite when I’m online :) Alternatively, whisper any of our core members :) (/who Panopticon ingame) - Grûnna - Wrencher - Bigcarstie - Perkins - Zeph - Anathemae - Unicôrn - Soggylemon - Unknownxiv Look forward to hearing from you :) Take it easy guys and girls.Móófasá101 17h
1d [H] <Anomaly> has returned to raiding! 3/9M **After taking a small break we decided to get back to things and focus on clearing Mythic before the new raid content is here. Current progress: 9/9 HC 1/9M** Anomaly consists of a core group of raiders that have been playing since vanilla WoW. We're committed to raid progression, act like adults (mostly), and even though we are serious about raiding we always try to maintain a relaxed experience while doing so, because what's the point if you're not having a good time! We're looking for like minded players that can commit to a 2 days/week raiding schedule and that can make the most of every single pull. If you think you can fit into Anomaly, hit me up ingame. Applications will be done through Discord. This way its easier to get to know each other. For more questions just send any of the members in our guild a whisper and they will re-direct you to one of the officers. Exceptional applications will always be considered even when the position has been filled. Raiding times: Wednesday - 21.30/23.30 - 24.00 on progression nights Sunday - 21.30/23.30 - 24.00 on progression nights Current raid size group: 17 players Current recruitment status: Damage dealers: Warlocks Hunters Deahtknights Mages Healers: - Bnet: Diyn#21273Dynasta26 1d
1d Extra rolls newly started guild LFM Hello, Extra rolls is a newly formed Guild and are looking for new members. We will mainly focus on normal and heroic raids but if we get people we will try to achieve mythic! We are a Group between 27 and 46 so please be mature, and above +20 You can add me Edrud#2935 We are ineed of everything! /EddanoholicEddanoholic6 1d
1d [H] Looking for a new raiding guild Hey guys, I'm looking for a new stable raiding guild. I'd like to raid 2 days a week but I could also work around 3. I'm looking for either a Dutch or English/International guild on Ragnaros. At the moment I play Enhancement Shaman but I have all classes at 110 so I could change to any spec, given a little time to gear. I do have a slight preferance for DPS but it doesn't matter a whole lot. I have raided since Icecrown Citadel, mostly as various DPS and Druid tank. You can contact me either via the forum or ingame. -Teenslipperz (Teenslipperz#2157)Teenslipperz2 1d
1d ToS Heroic Boosting <Invalid Target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> is selling Heroic Tomb of Sargeras boosts on horde side with personal loot and rolling on unwanted items with the starting date of 29th of July every Friday/Saturday from 14:00 until midnight (the last run starts at 22:00), a run takes approximately 1,5- 2 hours ( 5 raids a day) , and we can boost 5-6 player in heroic. If you can't get in due the lack of spots we offer you a 10% discount on the next weekly run. We only accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high pop realms as well). For prices, information and application feel free to add me on Arkhien#2198 or reach me out online on Ragnaros on the following character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/ArkhienArkhien13 1d
1d Blood Rain is now recruiting! 5/9M ToS About us: Blood Rain was created on May 5th 2007 on Neptulon and is currently one of the oldest raiding guild in europe. Blood rain was fighting in the top 10 for a long time, after the server died, we moved to Ragnaros, early 2011. Since than we have accumulated a core group of mature members along with a tight-knit community and competitive nature. We have a strong PVE focus and our ambition is to fight for the top rankings on the server and clear all the content while it's current, But still maintain friendly and fun environment. We are an international guild with players from all across the globe, but the language we use in guild chat and on Discord is English. We have a small but active roster, so if we recruit you, than you will have a spot in progression! Progress: The Emerald Nightmare: Heroic: 7/7, Mythic: 7/7 Trial Of Valor: Heroic: 3/3, Mythic: 2/3 The Nighthold: Heroic: 10/10, Mythic: 6/10 Tomb of Sargeras: Heroic: 9/9, Mythic: 5/9 Blood Rain is now recruiting the following: Range DPS: # 1-2 Warlocks - High Priority Melee DPS: # 1 DK - High Priority Healers: # 1 Resto Shaman - High Priority As a minimum, we require you to have at least 930+ ilvl & 60+ traits(after 7.2 change) on main spec weapon and perfect knowledge of all the fights. *** Exceptions can be made if you convince us that you are worth going for *** * Although our recruitment may be closed at times, we will always consider exceptional players who excel at their class and thrive on raid progression! Raiding Times: Raid Inv are always at: 19:45! Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 - mandatory Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 - mandatory Monday 20:00 - 23:00 - mandatory Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 - optional/cleaning up day During times of progression or close to a boss kill we might extand the raid, but no longer than 30 min. Anyone wishing to join us must adhere to this. # During the weekend we host Optional Alt raids and Rated battlegrounds. What kind of player we are look for?: # Skilled: Top notch performance and and in-depth knowledge of your class on all specs while also be able to follow and carry out instructions to perfection. # Active: we have a small roster, so near 100% attendance is required. If you cant make it to the raid we will need to know in advanced. # Independent: The ability to learn from your mistakes and adapt to changes instantly. # Prepared: You study each encounter beforehand and always show up to raids with consumables and on time. # Vocal: Be able to understand and speak in English over Discord while also contribute to the discussions. # Reliable: Have stable internet connection, working microphone and a computer that can handle 20 man raiding. # Self-driven: You strive to improve yourself without needing external criticism. # Team player: You understand that the guild comes first. # Non-elitist: we expect you to maintain a mature and respectful attitude at all times. We expect from all our raiders to understand that learning new bosses entails wipes and we are looking for people to drive progress, not to farm that which is already easy. What you can expect from us: # A guild with a highly competitive nature # Friendly Atmosphere # A stable and successful raiding environment to the most competitive players # An extremely strong and stable community amongst experienced players Trial in the guild: Trial is usualy between 2-3 resets. during that time your actions, contributions to the guild and to the raids will determine your promotion. Addons we use: # Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs Bossmods - Mandatory # Angry Assignments - Mandatory # RCLootCouncil - Mandatory Contact info: Please feel free to contact one of the officers in game for more info and to apply. Bengé (Benge#2295) - Guild Master & Raid Leader Higurashi (Higu#2717) - Officer Updated on: 19/10/2017Higudruid47 1d
2d Lonely ol' warrior looking for a home hello fellow night owls (why night owls ? well why not ?), I'm a 32 year old laid back dude who used to play this during TBC, which was around the time when I was still in going to university and had a bunch of friends who also played the game, then I graduated and life happened blablabla and didn't have time to enjoy wow anymore. However recently I've been hearing about how awesome legion is and the fact that my work schedule has been more flexible I thought I'd jump back into the game, but it seems "progression" and "hardcore raiding" guilds have pretty much taken over the game and I was never that kind of player to begin with. so basically I'm just trying to find a guild similar to the one I was in during TBC, where we were all just a bunch of goofballs who enjoyed a good laugh and enjoyed playing content without the stress of having to be a "top guild on the server". so if somewhere out there in the vast spaces of ragnaros such a guild exists, hit me up, I think I've rambled on for quite a while, peace outHavoc1 2d
2d [H] <Gelu Angelus> - 2 day raiding guild - Recruiting Gelu Angelus is currently looking for reliable players to join our raid team, both for continued Mythic progress in Tomb of Sargeras as well as for our raid group in Antorus and beyond. Only ever raiding 2 nights per week, we have managed to maintain mythic raid progress throughout the expansion - clearing 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge achievement), 4/10M NH and currently 3/9M ToS, while also achieving AotC achievement in each raid early after it's release. Raid times: Our main raids are Monday, 20:00 - 23:00 Server time; Wednesday, 20:00 - 23:00 Server time. Outside of our main raids, we also try and organise an optional raid on a Sunday, 20:00 - 23:00 Server time - this is normally the difficulty below our main progression raids, and attendance at this is purely optional. As well as raiding, we have an active community for most aspects of the game - from running Mythic + dungeons, to world quests, levelling and most other content in game, as well as active Discord voice and chat channels. Recruitment: We are a relatively tight-knit guild, trying to maintain a 20-man roster to allow for everyone to experience the current raid tier without having to sit out boss fights, while ensuring that there are sufficient numbers to maintain our 6 hour raiding week and push as much content as possible in that time. Therefore the main requirement we have from any raider is a high attendance and the commitment to try and improve their own gameplay through both their knowledge of their class and spec(s), and their understanding of the raid encounter and mechanics. Specifically we are currently recruiting for the following: DPSRecruitment is currently open to Hunters, Druids and Warlocks, both for current progress as well as for the upcoming Antorus raid. While all applications would be considered for other classes, our priority is currently to these classes as they would balance within our current raid set up. Other DPS classes where you have a viable tank/heal OS are also especially welcome to apply. TanksWe are currently looking for a tank to join our group - specifically from start of Antorus when one of our current tanks will reroll to DPS. Preference is for a Monk, Druid or Warrior - this is again to balance our raid composition, so other classes would also be considered. HealersWe are currently full on healers - however DPS classes with a viable healing OS are welcome to change spec and apply for a DPS role. Applications: Any players interested in joining us can either contact one of our officers in game (Karhenos, Phýro or Skrilaks), or can apply via the website link on our WoW Progress page.Griswold0 2d
2d [H] Order of Thrall, 9/9HC LF DPS Hello! Intro We're a semi casual (social) raiding guild who raid two nights a week, Monday and Thursday from 20:30 - 23:30 server time. Within raids we aim to keep a chilled atmosphere while also getting the job done. Out of raids we're rather chatty and run a variety of other content. Our Social Aspect We don't tolerate toxic people, which, overall has put us a in a great position! Our guild has a great group of people. I don't always log on for the content, I log on to chat with them, to run stuff with them - cos they're fun to hang out with. Our Discord usually has about 5, or so, people on it during evenings and weekends. We're multinational, we have people from all over Europe, I've never met these guys but a fair few of them I'd call good friends. We also play PvP and other games together. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - What we're looking for from you - Reliable (Can make raid times with 90%(ish) attendance - Non-toxic - Understanding of Class/Spec - 63 traits min - Understand English - Being able to talk is a plus but not mandatory - 920 Min ilvl - Have Gems/Enchants You don't need to have cleared the content yet as long as you understand your class and you're willing to look up tactics - we are patient and are happy to help if you're going to stick with us. Roles currently open: DPS We're currently looking for Ranged DPS of any class! Ranged DPS - Balance Druid - Hunter Melee DPS - Warrior - Rogue Even if your class isn't listed here still feel free to contact me. These are just what we would prefer. If you have any more questions or want to contact me add me on Twilightsky#2695 Hope to hear from you CloudShyiiri51 2d
4d Destruction Crew Looking for a new Members Hello there. Destruction Crew guild is PvE guild aiming for progress raids as quick and good as possible. We want to progress with fun and knowledge, rather than overgear bosses and be happy with that Skill>Gear. What we're currently looking for ? Tanks: We're looking for 1 main tank Healers: 1 slot open. Range Dps: 915+ Melee Dps: 915+ What is our local progress? Tomb of Sargeras: -9/9 Normal -9/9 Heroic -1/9 Mythic What is required to join guild? - You Need to be mature player (18+) - Minimum of 80% Attendance in raids , and in case of absence you need to write about it - Have a working mic and headset. - Do not come into raids completley clueless of tactics. - Know your class. If you are interested and want to join us, /w me in game: Navysilan -> Guild Master Antwen -> Officer (PUNNISHERR#2470) Havarti -> Officer Rosser -> Officer Jinnaar -> Officer Few reasons why you should join us? - We have own Team Speak, with own ranks - We have own guild site, as well as Facebook funpage - We're guild which fusing progressing with fun - And last, most important- We have girls and cookies in the guild For what are you waiting for? Join us :) Visit our website: http://destructioncrew-eu.shivtr.com/Antwen0 4d
4d Looking for Group of Mythic Raiders, Merge Destruction Crew guild is PvE guild aiming for progress raids as quick and good as possible. We want to progress with fun and knowledge, rather than overgear bosses and be happy with that. Our progress is 1/9 Mythic Tos. We are a group of 10-12 players looking for another good players to continue the progress. Our raid days are: -Wednesday and Thursday 19:05-23:00 Mythic. If you are interested add me on BattleNet(PUNNISHERR#2470) or Navysilan.Antwen0 4d
4d Looking for Group Of Mythic Raiders Merge Destruction Crew guild is PvE guild aiming for progress raids as quick and good as possible. We want to progress with fun and knowledge, rather than overgear bosses and be happy with that. About Progress: our progress is 1/9 on Mythic We are Looking only for people with mythic raidng xp. Pls W Me Or NavysilianAntwen0 4d
5d [H] Misled - Ragnaros - 3 Nights a Week 7/9M About us Progress: 7/9M Misled is a guild floating somewhere between Semi-Hard Core and casual. We strive to get some decent progression while also keeping a good atmosphere. Our focus is on Mythic raiding, so we stop clearing HC after we have gathered most gear that we need. We are currently looking for a few stable raiders with the capability to have at least 85% attendance, to complete our roster. Schedule We raid 3 times a week: Wednesday 19.45-22.30 Server Time Sunday 19.20-22.30 Server Time Tuesday 19.45-22.30 Server Time (sometimes we extend a bit if we are close to a kill) Minimum Requirements for applicants: We require at the very least clear investment in gear, AP, and Mythic+ farm. We prefer someone with end-game raiding from previous expansions and experience in current content. What we need Ranged DPS - Priority Healers - Closed Melee - Medium First and foremost we want people with the right raiding mindset. This means you should be able to stand wiping while being able to maintaining a happy outlook, and learn from your own mistakes. Secondly we want people to have an intimate knowledge of their class and the will and ability to utilize this during raids. This means the ability to survive, properly do your role, and follow instructions. Third, you should be able to take a joke. While we do respect each other, and we do have a very diverse background of players; we do like to poke fun and joke with each other when the timing is right. Keep in mind that all our raiders are over the age of 18, and we have a strong respect for each other. Lastly we require that you understand English so that you can follow tactics and raid-leading. We don't expect everyone to be talkative; however, calling a healing CD or something similar is useful to our raid. We shouldn't need to translate everything we say. What we have to offer The current raid-group hails from all over Europe and beyond, with a fairly wide age range. Fun, trolling or general joking (and gambling) between pulls or on clears are there to keep the atmosphere fun; as long as the focus comes back for progress. We don't adhere to any strict rules, but we do not appreciate excessive griefing or harsh jokes about someone's core values (Belief, religion, location, sexual orientation etc. We do have rules on our webspage). Link to website: https://misled-eu.enjin.com/ wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/Misled If you're interested, contact Zoutpeper, Shocky, Amalisa, or Miadni -game or via Battle.net: Zoutpeper (Zoutpeper#2272) Raid Leader Miadni (Bronson#2410) Guild Master You can also message any member in-game and they can direct you to an officer who may be on an alt. Feel free to message me in-game or on this post as well! Happy raiding, and remember, you can be better than bis. :)Amalisa6 5d
5d [H] Destruction Crew looking for a new members Destruction Crew guild is PvE guild aiming for progress raids as quick and good as possible. We want to progress with fun and knowledge, rather than overgear bosses and be happy with that Skill>Gear What we're currently looking for ? Check updates What is required to join guild? - You Need to be mature player (18+) - Minimum of 80% Attendance in raids , and in case of absence you need to write about it - Have a working mic and headset. - Do not come into raids completley clueless of tactics. - Know your class If you want to join us, /w me in game: Navysilan-> Guild Master Rosser -> Officer Havarti-> Officer Jinnaar-> Officer Antwen-> Officer Few reasons why you should join us? - We have own Team Speak, with own ranks - We have own guild site, as well as Facebook funpage - We're guild which fusing progressing with fun - And last, most important- We have girls and cookies in the guild For what are you waiting for? Join us :) Visit our website: http://destructioncrew-eu.shivtr.com/Navysilan86 5d
5d [H] <REPOSE><Ragnaros><8/9M> is Recruiting | 3d/w About us Repose was created in October 2015, by a group of players who wanted to be part of a guild with equally skilled and like minded players, with the goal of being able to raid the most challenging content Blizzard has to offer while maintaining a semi hardcore schedule. Our goals Our goals are to be a stable and progress oriented guild, capable of clearing the hardest content available in game while keeping a sort of relaxed raiding schedule, while it's still current. Therefore we expect from our raiders to share the same goals. Raiding Schedule Monday:19:30 - 23:00 Wednesday: 19:30 - 23:00 Sunday: 19:30 - 23:00 While during progress we raid 3 days, during farm we'll get down to 1-2 of the above days. Our raid roster is reasonably tight and we expect all raiders to keep a high attendance since we don't recruit backup raiders but raiders to help the guild progress. Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/Repose To apply visit: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Orzl2LKzuBtsK920zqRLP2fgZDf6MbIgHMgliU883lo/edit If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on battle-net: Crag (Craghack#2920)Alagar45 5d
6d [H] Looking for Group of Mythic Raiders, Merge? Hello we are a group of a semi-hardcore people (10-12 )that are really reliable and loyal. People that were raiding together for a long time, we were core raiders in a mythic raidng guild and always cleared full M before the new tier, but our guild got disbanded quite recently due several reasons and all of us would like to continue to raid togehter, even that we splitted to different guilds for now our goal is to raid together from next tier. Now Some info *We are Looking only for people with mythic raidng xp and at least 6/9M by today (14th of october) we dont want to carry anyone therefore we demand that u guys have similar raiding xp. *We are intrested only in groups of people( everything between 4 and 15 people) *We have a very good and xp Raid Leader *We have spot for someone who would like to be a Guild Master and Officer *We are open minded about changing guild name *Since Kazzak is the best server for running PvE guild u must transfer to our realm! *We want to raid 3 days a week, raiding hours and days is an open thing *All days except Fridays and Saturdays are ok *Raiding hours everything between start 19:00 and finish 23:00 server time We are quite flexible about raid setup we got spots for all classes and specs add me on bnet Unreserved#2892 and i send u a spreadsheet with our raid setup. we also have a small grp of socials and standby raiders.Megaisme0 6d
6d WTB/WTS TCG Mounts - Also 9/9M ToS WTS - Big Battle Bear - Amani Dragonhawk - Feldrake - Blazing Hippogryph - Magic Rooster - X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME - Ghastly Charger Accepting gold (or TCG Mounts / Guardian Cubs / Spectral Tiger Cubs) on all medium/high pop realms (Horde and Alliance). Lucrative offers on low pop realms are considered. The buying party trades first. If not, I will use ciyn as MM. MM Thread: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614622126?page=1 Own Thread: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614733034?page=1 Ready for business? Contact me here: DiscoStick#2737 WTB - Every TCG Mount for the right price - Savage Raptor - 3m +/- - Wooly White Rhino - 1.75m +/- - Swift Shorestrider - 6m +/- - White Riding Camel - 6m +/- - Mottled Drake - 6m +/- - X-51 Nether-Rocket (Rare) - 6m +/- - Corrupted Hippogryph - 6.5m-7m +/- - Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger - 17m +/- - Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger swap for magic rooster + 4m gold Got gold on Argent Dawn / Outlands / Ravencrest / Silvermoon / Twisting Nether / Kazzak / Stormscale / Stormreaver / Ragnaros / Antonidas / Defias Brotherhood /frostwolf - Alliance & Horde. TCG Mount(s) + Gold and/or Pets is also possible. Other Buy/Sell Thread (TCG/Unobtainables/Rares - Chromatic Swords / Mo'grosh / Recipes / Frozen Runes / Lvl 60 Naxx Sets. I have a spreadsheet available for those who collect): https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614733034?page=1 Easy Street Use our website easy-street.eu to buy/sell TCG Items / rare items and promote your services (Boosts / Farming & Other alternative services) - For Gold. Build up a reputation and let others know you are trustworthy. Now available: Full 9/9 Mythic ToS clear for 6m.Jindai0 6d
12 Oct DK looking for weekend raiding guild Looking for guild that raids on weekends, since I only got time to play at that time, and to do mythic+'s with. Can play all specs but prefer DPS. Around 915ilvl equipped.Albundÿ2 12 Oct
12 Oct . ,Eddanoholic2 12 Oct
12 Oct r rEddanoholic0 12 Oct
12 Oct Hunter LF Guild Hunter with 1/9 M LF a casual guild that raids maybe 2 days a week and mostly just looking something fun You can contact me ingame or VanTung#21793Chanmi3 12 Oct
12 Oct [H] 9/9Hc "The Praetorians" looking for recruits! The Guild "The Praetorians" is currently looking for people to expand our raiding roster. We are a quite new guild and have so far got to 9/9Hc in ToS. As a leader of this guild I have experience from all raids in this expansion on mythic difficulty. (7/7m EN, 2/3m ToV, 8/10m NH and 3/9m ToS). This doesnt mean that you need to have simular experience, but it is always good if you do. What we as a guild is looking for is people with our mindset of clearing the hardest content currently available but still be doing so in an quite relaxing pace! We got many people within the guild that has High-End experience from raiding and with cutting edge achivements. We are currently raiding Thursday and Tuesday from 20:00-23:00 Server Time with an additional 30 minutes to add if we are stuck on progress and close to a kill. Meanwhile we want to be quite chill we still need people to do their readups of the encounters, come prepared to our raids both consumable wise(Potions, Food and Flasks) and be fully enchanted. We request everyone to be on time since we want to clear as much as possible on our 6 hours per week schedule. If you feel that this is something that may get you intressted dont hesitate to join our discord channel for a chat: https://discord.gg/RA7ne2P we do aswell require everyone to have discord downloaded on both the phone and your computer. This is mainly due the fact that we want to be able to reach our members fast if something comes up! Looking mainly for range dpses at the moment but exeptional players are always welcomed as long you have the mindset of the rest of us! Regards LartuzLartuz3 12 Oct
12 Oct Anathema 3/9Mythic - Ragnaros Alliance Anathema - Ragnaros ToS: 3 / 9 Mythic ToS - Are looking for more members for mythic challenges for current and incoming content. If you want to be a part of a great society and one of the top guilds on alliance Ragnaros, give me a /w. Raid days are Wed/Thursday/Sunday 7pm-11pm Make contact with one of our officers online Lotterie Austrinaa Scorpiocro Mizera Azurak RaksuMizera5 12 Oct
11 Oct Looking for a dutch guild Hello and thanks for reading, Me and my girlfriend are looking for an active dutch speaking guild on ragnaros. we're both 25 years+ and like pvp and pve, nothing high end :PAzuldan0 11 Oct
11 Oct Rogue 3/9M LF 2 days guild Hi, I play rogue since mid WotLK. I'm looking for guild that raid 2 days/week with 20:30 CET+1. I can change realm and/or fraction too if needed. My legion EXP: 4/7M 3/3HC (pre-NH) 7/10M (pre-ToS) 3/9M 9/9 HC I'm looking for raiding guild that has close same progression or is 9/9 HC and has last spots for raiding progression. I'm most welcome to help. if anyone is interested lay information here or BT: Sorkee#2863 or discord: Mike#9220Natalee4 11 Oct
10 Oct Dark Omen Recruiting 3/9 Mythic ToS Greetings WoW world. Please, allow me to introduce you to the guild; Dark Omen. Dark Omen is a Raiding / Social international guild. Formed at server birth on the Ragnaros server, Dark Omen has remained a solid constant within the game over the years, we pride ourselves on our longevity and have a Guild Master that has been at the helm for over 5 years. Many guilds have come and gone, but gladly Dark Omen has stayed the course. This we put down to the unique way with which we look at online gaming. Dark Omen is a “Raiding / Social” guild, with everything that entails. Dark Omen is all about international adults, 21+ years of age, however, exceptions can be made. On the raiding side, we are serious and crave to maintain the high standards we have set ourselves over the years and clear end game content at a steady pace, mythic being the goal. We strive to continue this vein of form throughout the forthcoming expansions. In our raids we have fun, but we never have loot fights, arguments, abusive behaviour or tolerate “kiddy” attitudes. We offer structured raids with a vastly experienced raid leading team; that are patient and understanding, in this way we achieve much. On the social side, we aim to make being in a guild a fun experience, and so people actually want to log on the game and interact with the guildmates. Friendships and connections develop very easily in such enviroment. Every member of the guild is welcome on our Mumble server, which we use to enhance both of these aspects. We raid 3 times per week: Thursdays 20:00 to 23:00 Sundays 20:00 to 23:00 & Tuesdays 20:00 to 23:00 Server time. *** IMPORTANT *** Our raid attendance policy is MINIMUM 66% raid attendance. If you fall below that, you will be demoted to a social rank, no questions. Our current progress as of 20/09/17 is: Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 H, 3/9 Mythic We are currently looking at all classes, with an emphasys on Ranged DPS. We expect players, who apply to us to be raiders, to be “Raid Ready”. This means that they must have a minimum iLvL of 915, 52 traits on the artifact weapon, as well as we expect them to show experience in the current raids of the expansion and everything that comes with this i.e. having all the knowledge to be able to walk in and get their hands dirty in raids. If you've got to the end of this Wall Of Text and are interested in becoming a part of our awesome guild, please take the time to put in a thoughtful application to: http://darkomen-eu.enjin.com/ Where it will receive our full attention. If you have any questions, feel free to contact any of our officers: Rochelle (GM), Tinkle, Kroome, Sydrel. Thank you for your time and see you out there in Azeroth.Sydrel7 10 Oct
10 Oct [H] - The High Council - 6/9M ToS The High Council is an World of warcraft guild that has come back for the expansion Legion. The High council has it roots in "High Council" that orginated from EU-Xavius, EU-Boulderfist, and is now located on EU-Ragnaros. Several(~10) old core members have decided to come back and raid on a casual semi-hardcore level. We are currently looking for more quality players to bolster our ranks for Mythics. We are currently 6/9M and looking for more people to do Mythics. We aim to have as a high quality as possible of the raids we are doing, but at the same time have have time for real life activities. Our raid times (based on server time): Wednesday ~19.15-23.00 Thursday ~19.15-23.00 Sunday ~19.15-23.00 Recruitment: At the moment we are looking for the following: 1-2 Ranged: Any 1-2 Melee: Any Any exceptional player(s) who feel like they can complement our quality of raiding regardless of class/spec are encouraged to contact us even if your spec is not mentioned above. We are always on the hunt for good players =) What we are looking for in you as a player: * You love raiding and want to progress in Mythic mode. * You're an independent and communicative player (that means you actively prepare yourself for new encounters, know about their mechanics and ask when you don't). * You wanna have fun and have good progress * Your English is good enough for clear communication. * You have a stable connection. * Being able to listen to and actively speak when required. What can we offer you? * We give you the opportunity to clear content at a fast pace with lots of fun. * A stable environment with few to none players leaving. * Members with several years of experience with guild- and raid-leadership. * A social guild with lots of laughs. * Casual raids on Saturday(NH Normal/HC,ToV, EM NM Mythic etc). * Several Mythic+ groups How to join? 1. Contact Swix#2683 or apply at highcouncil.eu Some Old achievements: * pre-nerf M'uru/KJ in Sunwell * World 48 Yogg-Saron * World 16 A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity * World 61 LK 10 * Realm first from Mid-TBC to start of Cataclysm.Swixie28 10 Oct
09 Oct [H] <crab shack> 4/9M - (2d/week) LF 2 Deeps Are you a crab, a crustaceous creature, or simply a fan of those hard-shelled cheeky chappies? If so, <crab shack> is for you. If not, well, don't lose heart just yet... (V);_;(V). We're a socially active guild who raid, pve, pvp, play other games (such as gold-with-your-friends), and generally hang out; sharing good times & individual tales from below the murky and mysterious sea. We are recruiting a couple of dps ( Mage / Boomy / rogue ) to bolster our mythic raiding team. Please bear in mind all exceptional applications will still be considered regardless of recruitment. Who we are: We are mostly a collection of various IRL and ingame friends, who have who raided together in various combinations from Burning Crusade up until ICC, though many have played for longer. We try to raid in a relaxed environment, where everyone can input ideas, feedback, approaches, and good times. We are built from a group of players who are interested at raiding at a high and efficient level, but cannot commit more than twice a week to progression raids. We raid Wed and Mon, 19:45 - 11:00 GMT +1, though we tend to run a third day of non-compulsory, lower difficulty raiding to get gear, get to grips with the content, and just to enjoy the patch really. Previously we've achieved cutting edge in EN mythic, & through a fair few roster difficulties, 6/10 NH mythic. What we are looking for: We are now looking for raid-experienced members, ready to progress through Mythic with us. We have, however, created a group of friends who enjoy many aspects of gaming together, be that inside or outside of wow... so friendliness, chattiness, and an eagerness to be social is actively welcomed. As our roster is composed mostly of it anyway, we thoroughly encourage like-minded groups & friends to join our family - social circles keep our guild environment a lively and enjoyable place. To Apply: If you are interested or would like to know more either reply below, or whisper Covalence, Lendrod, Rhodum, Uncz, Blisspolice, Jademalo (or indeed any crab shack member) in game for a chat. We'll gladly answer any questions and help you get to know how we approach the task of running a chilled out raiding guild. Alternatively, check out our website at http://crabshack.enjin.com/ Thanks for reading xLenrod31 09 Oct
09 Oct Is there any "semi hardcore" guild around? I consider myself as a semihc raider. it means I dont live in the game, but when I play, I want to do mythic raiding. So far theres 2 type of guild I saw: a) do only heroic and instead of gathering people and progress on mythic, they farm normal for titanforge lootery... b) insane mythic guilds, who handle WoW as a second job: be online 24/7, if you dare to skip even a LFR EN raid for ap farm you can get gkick. Or if you dont retalent yourself for a 2% dmg incrase in 0.0 latency, perfect luck simulationcraft, than again... your not welcome there. I would like to see something between the two. Log in, get the mythic kill, have fun. The way my old guild worked: we had many members, and people with several alts. Our raid schedule was the following: "every" night 6-7 pm: is there enough people online to do a raid? yes -> inv and go. Because of this playstyle I have a demolock as ranged dps, a discopriest for heal. Legion ap farm was a bit too much for me, but before expension I had a prot warrior and an enhancement shaman to fill tank and melee role up.Kraivanah2 09 Oct
09 Oct 941ilvl Ret Pala LF New Home/Mythic Raiding. Hey! :) - I am looking for a new guild to call home when I x-fer over to Ragnaros. I am a 941ilvl(939 Equipped) Ret Paladin with BiS Legos, 62 Traits in Ashbringer (Soon to be 63.) and currently 3/9M in ToS (Missed out on sisters kill due to RL Incident) and currently progressing on DH Mythic. I am happy to Reroll to another class if it would help you out more :) A Little Bit of Info About Me + My WoW History: I am a 20 Year Old Living in the UK, Working Mostly During the day But available in the evenings. As a Raider who started playing WoW Back in Cataclysm at the age of 14 and near enough instantly jumping into Normal + HC DS as a Prot Warrior, I have always been enthralled by raiding, I rerolled to Paladin in Early MoP and have not really regretted my decision, I started focusing more on doing the harder content in late MoP (SoO Time) and into WoD where I was a MS Tank Right up to Legion where I rerolled to Retri. Then once Legion hit I decided I wanted to push myself for Cutting Edge Achievements and give myself a challenge for End Game content, I am always pushing myself to improve/do better so I perform to my best ability. I always come prepped for raids with Food/Flasks/Proper Gems/Enchants + Knowledges of the fight(s) we are doing and I am always doing the Weekly M+/AP Farming to keep up with my fellow Raiders. I am looking for a guild with the same mindset as myself. If I have peaked your interest feel free to add my btag "Twíísted#2625" where I will be more then happy to answer anymore questions/queries you may have. Have a Good One! TwiístedTwiísted4 09 Oct
09 Oct [H]<EmptyPromises>Selling TOS HC Boosts EmptyPromises is now selling TOS Heroic(ML/PL) and Nighthold Mythic(With mount) Boost Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/7UnRyx How it Works: Purchasing a Boost from EmptyPromises is Very simple. Step 1: Read the information about the types of boost. Step 2: Decide which boost you want to purchase. Step 3: Get in contact with the relevant person listed below. Step 4: Further Information regarding the boost such as scheduling and stuff would be provided after you contact us. Timings: We are quite flexible With our timings and we can schedule a boost according to your required timings. Payment: We accept gold on Horde side of Twisting Nether,Kazzak,Draenor and Tarren mill.A booking fee of 30% is charged while you are booking/scheduling a spot for the upcoming boosts.We don't book or reserve a spot unless this upfront token is paid.This is to ensure that you will show up for the raid. Boosts: Note that you need to contact us for price list. Battletag : Zappy#6324 Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Heroic MasterLoot This Includes all loots that you can use for your mainspec with the exception of Relics,Rings and Necks. Loot.These exceptions are the items that can be used by every buyer purchasing the boost because of it being common in nature.Hence These Items will be rolled amongst all the buyers that've purchased the run.If a buyer Wins a relic,ring or a neck with the highest Roll then he/she isn't allowed to roll on the other ones that drop till each buyer has received atleast one of it.For example,If you win a neck,You can't roll on any other necks until each buyer receives one neck. Nighthold 10/10 Mythic MasterLoot.(With or without Mount) This is a Full Loot run and the buyer will simply get everything that drops that he/she can use for mainspec with the exception of the mount which has to be purchased separately. Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Personal Loot This is a personal loot run where all the boosters will be saved and the only pieces of loot you get are the ones you loot from the boss. Contacts: Don't hesitate contacting for any information regarding our boosts. Zap - Zappy#6324Zapd1 09 Oct
04 Oct The Ministry 7/9M 10/10M - LF DPS About us: We are an international guild mostly consisting of mature players, both boys and girls, that have tons of fun while raiding and outside of raids. Our Discord server is usually occupied with people playing various games and posting all kinds of guild related and random stuff. Should be noted that several of our officers / core members have been raiding together on and off since early TBC and cleared end game content almost each patch, even got some server first kills. But as time goes by, some of the members have drifted away from us, so an active recruitment is a must for every guild that wants to stay healthy and flourish in future content. Raiding here is almost free! We are providing our raiders with flasks, feasts and vantus runes. _____________________________________________ Our raid times are: 20 - 23:00h CET / 10 min break around 21:30 on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. During progression, we may sometimes slightly extend the raid from normal raiding hours, if we have enough people willing to stay. We are also running optional ALT runs on off days. _____________________________________________ Requirements to join: * RCLootCouncil, Weak Auras and Exorsus Raid Tools addons; * Discord - have a working microphone and don't be afraid to use it when needed; * 90% attendance in raids; * Have a computer that is capable of handling 25-30 players in raid environment; * Don't bring negative attitude, especially during wipes; * Don't complain about the gear, mounts and such, we always make sure that all our players get everything they need. _____________________________________________ Required Classes Rogue - Medium Hunter - High Moonkin - High Shadow Priest - High Holy/Disc Priest - Medium Resto Shaman - Medium Resto Druid - Medium At the moment we are looking for reliable players that can attend our 3 day a week schedule. If your class is not listed in the recruitment section above, do not hesitate to apply - the doors are always open for skillful and dedicated players regardless of class, as we have members able to perform on different roles. You are expected to have a decent amount of experience in the end game content and decent logs. If you're interested in joining us you can fill the application form below: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfC3roBj3_2_ffFBUxAuAnIYigBzbZJkLiA0xi3GNSso8APnA/viewform Or contact the following players in game: Progdk - Progh#21265 Skyah - Skyah#219 Sapoza Dirup Thank you for considering <The Ministry>!Skyah15 04 Oct
03 Oct [A] <Lionheart> is recruiting! Hello and good day everyone! Eshilan here, on behalf of <Lionheart> as current and returning Guild Master. Our guild is back in action after a few months of pause, and we are ready to rock! Well, sort of. You'll get what I mean right in a moment. What you should know about <Lionheart>? First and foremost, we are not here to start making drama over things needlessly. We are not here to start harassing each other over skill or gear. We are not here to start killing Mythic raid bosses like our lives depending on it. But we are here to try and build a homely, enthusiastic community with fellow folks who feel the same way. You don't have to be a battle-scarred WoW veteran to join; greenhorn or old fox, you are welcome nonetheless. Our goals are simple: have fun. Some players turn to Mythic raiding in order to feel themselves "worthy" enough to play this game, and eventually that's becoming their idea of "fun". Not ours though; we are happy with doing chilled content such as M+ dungeons, Heroic raiding or PvP, side by side with a good company. We are happy with keeping it cool. Alas, forging friendships and do content together with people we like spending time with usually worth more than whatever titanforged Mythic raid boss drop, more often than not. You who's reading this sceptically, thinking I'm on the wrong side of Earth: I can offer nothing for you, but say, we are not the guild you were looking for. You who's just jumped into the game, unexperienced but eager to play: if you don't fancy following the same road as so many others, ascending to the "elite", you might have a fair chance with us, and possibly find a home here. And finally You, who has seen it all, the devil's circle of so many guild's rise and fall, once burned out, but keeps coming back for the sake of good memories you still have about this old game: I bid you welcome. This might just be the strangest guild recruiting post I've ever made, but that's what <Lionheart> stands for, and I'm proud to represent it. If you're thinking about joining, and be a part of our community. you can leave a reply in this topic, or try catching us in-game via whisper: Eshilan-Ragnaros, or our CO-GM, Veevas-Ragnaros. Our guild also has a functioning Discord server. Take care and see you in Azeroth! -E.Eshilan0 03 Oct
29 Sep [H] <Fearless> Boosting Service (IN-GAME GOLD ONLY!) We recently starting boosting people as a Guild. Fearless run boost runs (Tomb of Sargeras) on Tuesdays, we might consider boosting Older raids aswell. Mythic+ Runs can be planned for other days. Our Boosters are 935+ ilvl and got high experience when it comes to Challenge Modes in the past and M+ in current expansion. Our current prices are: ToS (HC) Full Clear, Personal Loot - 200k Gold Kil'Jaiden (HC), Personal Loot - 80k Gold Mythic+ +2/+3 - 20k Gold +4/+5 - 40k Gold +6/+7 - 60k Gold +8/+9 - 80k Gold +10 - 100k Gold Any higher keys will be considered and price will be discussed. Also all loot dropped during Raid/M+ (Which the raid team does not need). Will be traded to the people we boost. For all our runs you will be able to join us on discord and have a chat with us while getting boosted. PS: Prices are subject to change Hope to hear from you soon! Contact me by /whisper in-game or by adding Knutrex#21333Knutrex4 29 Sep
28 Sep [H] Blood DK looking for a casual guild w/ raiding Hi, I am 35 yo with a great passion for WoW. I've been playing it since Vanilla with only few breaks here and there. I am blessed with 2 kids and a wife, so obviously this take some of my time :) ... but its so much worth it :P I love to be in a casual guild that do raid, farm and other fun activities as a "family". I prefer to use Discord or other when online, so I can tell bad jokes, dad jokes, or other relaxing things - also the bonding through voice chat as a guild is really important I think :) Anyway, if your guild fits a lot of these things I enjoy, I am sure I can be a good asset for you and your guild/family :) Look me up ingame: Hemane or reply to this post :)Hemane0 28 Sep
27 Sep [H] <Calibre> 6/9M Recruiting <Calibre> is a newly formed guild of previous hardcore raiders that have all raided within top 200 ranks going back to WotLK. Our core is made up of a group of long term friends, who have played together for years in not only WoW, but many other games too. We aim to clear end game raid content with a true light schedule, 2 days per week. We are a group comprised of predominantly UK players, but we do have a good mix of European players too. We stay in contact through our Discord channel and private Facebook group. We are currently looking to strengthen our DPS core. Currently Recruiting Rogue Boomkin SPriest Warlock Mage Exceptional applicants will always be considered, regardless of recruitment status What We Want From You Near perfect attendance, 2 day raiding demands it for success Have the determination and willingness to succeed Be able to take constructive criticism, even during raid Be vocal when required, we enjoy the banter that comes with raiding Be prepared for every fight, not only tactics but, gear, spec and all consumables Use logs to understand your performance The ability to use essential addons, such as Weak Auras Be able to play your class to its full potential, you must keep up to date with any and all relevant changes and the current meta What We Will Provide Strong leadership and well organised raid time The ability to clear cutting edge content without investing more than 2 days to progress A fun friendly environment both in and out of raid A sensible trial period, with genuine feedback on what we have assessed A stable place to be, since we are a long standing group of friends Fair and reasonable loot distribution Raid Days/Times (all server time) Sunday 19:30 - 23:00 Wednesday 19:30 - 23:00 Contact r0y#2245 crusher#2236 trigger#2828Óz12 27 Sep
27 Sep 26 y/o guy LF guild to enjoy game with. (H) Ragnaros (A) Ravencrest Hello! Been playing for a long time, since 06, taken some time off lately, been a real slacker in WoD and Legion but just got super interested in playing actively again. What am i interested in? Raiding isn't super interesting right now, but I might be interested in getting back to some serious raiding in the Tomb, atleast i wanna try it out. What else... well, Mythic+, Arena, RBG's, achievments, level alts. TBH i wanna play the whole game, not just one thing, that bores me, i wanna try alot of things with people, even gearing up alts, being social on perhaps TS3 or Discord. I got my warrior with 906 equipped as tank and 896 as Fury. Got my rogue, just started gearing it up and finished 3rd artifact relic quest. Leveling my DK. Got my ally priest on ravencrest, decent 890 holy healer that i enjoy playing. I used to play with some friends and a community but we dont play the same games anymore so i just end up playing games myself nowadays. Also play other games like KOTK, PUBG, Wildstar, OW etc. I play a lot during nights. I speak Swedish and English. My only requirements is a guild that is active in many ways and has a lot of active players. A guild that isnt tunnel visioned on one aspect of the game, but has a wide variety of players. Hope i'll find something!Felvomit2 27 Sep
26 Sep [H] <Jolly Rogers> 9/9 hc LF dps and healer About us Jolly Rogers is a guild that's existed since vanilla, however most of the current raiders haven't been in the guild for quite that long. Our goal is heroic raiding, and we currently don't have any plans to expand into mythic, as we are quite a casual group. Our goal is for everyone to get curve for each raid, and currently we are looking for more people to gear us up for Antorus. We usually run a few mythic+ every week to help everyone who wants to get a high key done, and some of us also play other games together besides wow. Raid times We do a heroic run every Wednesday and Sunday at 18.45 - 22.00 server time, as well as a normal run for those who need some upgrades or want to bring alts on Saturday at 18.45. Recruiting We will consider anyone who wishes to apply, but we currently need more dps and a healer. We are also in high demand of a retribution paladin and warlock. Contact If you have any questions or would like to join us, contact Zeryine#2142 on battle.net, or whisper one of the following characters: Miniathril Alenthia Tahmu PokeyourfaceMiniathril0 26 Sep
26 Sep [H]<Twilight Souls> 4/9M Weekend Raiding LF DPS About Us [TwSL] Twilight Souls are a former hardcore raiding guild who was top 500 back in the TBC-Cataclysm days. However since then real life has hit, and people now work overtime/have kids etc. so we just don’t have the time to raid on a 4-5 day schedule anymore. We aim to still be competitive and clear all Mythic content while it is relevant while only raiding on a 2 day weekend schedule. We aim to be efficient with our limited raiding time and still maintain a very competitive raiding environment. The guild is still active during the week with people regularly logging on to do mythic+, old raids and arena as they please, while we also maintain a discord server for communication out of game (or at work ;) ) We are currently looking to expand the raid team with 1-2 more strong people to complete our Mythic Raiding Roster for ToS. We are located on horde side on the Ragnaros-EU server. Recruitment At the moment we're in need of strong DPS classes who log well for their ILVL (Ele/Rogue/SP/DH ideally). Higher item level is of course better but anything above 900 to start out is fine. We are looking for potential, people who log well for there ilevel who we can gear to become good mythic raiders. Old school raiders preferred, but not required! If we are not currently looking for you class do not let that discourage you, we will always consider exceptional applications from all classes! Raid Times (Server) Friday 20:30 - 00:00 Saturday 21:00-23:00 (Optional Farm raid) Sunday 20:30 – 00:00 Progression Status 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Misc Loot: Master Loot via Loot Council Voice: Discord http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/Twilight+Souls Contact Apply here: http://twilight-souls.co.uk/recruitment Darkxblade#2173 Lupercal#2976Darkxblade7 26 Sep
26 Sep [H] <ZeroRespect> 5/9M ToS is recruiting active players Recruiting: We are mainly looking for Rdps: Mages, Warlocks, Balance Druids Mdps: Rogues However don’t hesitate if your class is not mentioned all exceptional applications will be considered. Socials / casual players are more then welcome to join, as we also have optional HC ToS / NH runs! About us: ZeroRespect is a new guild that has been created by a group of friends. The guild has cleared 9/9 HC and 5/9 Mythic. The main idea behind creating this guild was to have a good environment between friends, some old raiders and the goal is to clear current content in a competitive and fun environment. Raiding Schedule: (Server time) Wednesday 19:00-23:00 Optional HC run - Thursday - 19:00-When we clear Sunday 19:00-23:00 What can you get from us: A steady progress with a great raiding atmosphere. We have a progression mentality when it comes to clearing the content. However, we still enjoy other parts of the game by doing some M+ and other content together. What do we expect from you : ◾We expect from you the ability to understand your class and play it at a high level. ◾Attendance is important and we expect you to have a 100% attendance since our raids are 4 hours which is 8 hours a week, unless certain emergencies pop out in real life. ◾We expect you to always be prepared in terms of knowledge about the content and be ready with your flasks, pots and food.The trial period in our guild is from 2-4 weeks. We use loot council for distributing loot. For any further information or inquiries: Contact: Icelanz [GM] Jojo#24154 Lilsya[Officer] Ithero#2849 Fodruniik [Officer] Fodruniik#2833 Candyland [Officer] Candyland#21603Candylandd0 26 Sep
25 Sep 7/9 Mythic guild - 3 days a week - LF Active Rogue. As the title says really. We are looking for a good, active Rogue to come and fill our roster. We currently raid 3 days a week on Wed, Thurs and Sunday, with an alt/Heroic raid scheduled for Saturdays for those that want to attend. Currently progressing on Avatar Mythic. Any questions contact me in game or add me on Ary#2797Buckyobear0 25 Sep
25 Sep [H] <Soldiers of Fortune> is recruiting! Greetings, good folks! Our guild, <Soldiers of Fortune> is looking for new enthusiastic or dedicated players to join up with our ranks! Our main interests are of course raiding, mainly in Heroic (and now possibly Mythic) difficulty, running daily M+ dungeons, and we are even establishing PvP event series. But above all, our main interest is having fun; a complicated goal to pursue, as people having many different opinions on "how to have fun". In our case, it's the exhilarating feeling of tackling down challenges as a team, forging friendships, and last but not lest the ever continuous banter which keeps everyone's spirits up. Our roster represents various types of players you've might seen in WoW: from beginners and casuals to skilled veterans. We don't have problem taking in newcomers or casuals: lack of experience is never a fault, as players who are actually interested in learning, will eventually become the skilled veterans, and then they will teach their new guild mates the know-how. It's all about granting a chance. That said; if we got you interested, and you wish to be a part of our homely community, feel free to leave your mark in this thread, or contact me (Eshgrim-Ragnaros) or our GM, Sam-Ragnaros in-game. We have our own Discord channel as well, so make sure you join up there too once you decide to become a Soldier of Fortune! GL;HF! - EshgrimEshgrim2 25 Sep
23 Sep [H] <Stone Arrowhead> Old-Content Guild is recruiting! Welcome! Our guild is all about old content. Raiding Vanilla, BC + WotLK raids in order to pilfer the goodies they offer; be it mounts, legendaries, achievements, titles and transmog items. We're recruiting all types of players so be you a rogue twink looking for those glaives or a player who just enjoys taggling along and having a laugh or perhaps even an achievement grinder we encourage you to join our guild. At the moment we do guild runs on friday and sunday regularly starting at 7pm server time. If there are people online we sometimes just go and clear places like bwl easily. At current we all chat on skype when doing the old raids but it is not required to have either vent or skype for our raids just yet. If this sounds like your kind of guild throw an in-game whisper/mail to either myself or any other guild member online. Alternatively find the guild recruitment ad and request to join. Also, yes we are level one at current with 21 members and counting. Cheers for reading.Ilador1 23 Sep
23 Sep Want to form a lvl60 Guild I have a character in lvl 60 that i wanna do old raids with. I want to start with MC to ToaQ. When that is done i wanna jump over to Naxxramas and ICC. Anyone can join as long as it is a lvl60 character!Nèrzhul0 23 Sep
23 Sep Looking for a guild Guild found, post no longer relevantNagaroth1 23 Sep
21 Sep Looking for a guild I'm somewhat new to wow and just looking to become good and have fun ofc. My item level is 860 which I want to improve badly. I can raid most days but Monday's. I'm from England.Drelle0 21 Sep
19 Sep [H] <Atom> 5/9M - 2 nights a week (6 hours) ★ Atom ★ Progress: 5/9M Wed 21:00 - 00:00 server time Thur 21:00 - 00:00 server time Ragnaros EU - Horde. Light raiding schedule with short hours. Professional and relaxed atmosphere. Experienced leadership. Loot council. Free flasks and food. We are a proven and serious raid team with experienced leadership. <Atom> is the ideal guild for those wanting light commitment but meaningful progress in Mythic content. Our aim is to be a hard-working team in a compact time-frame. ★ Current needs ★ We are always interested in DPS players regardless of spec; any player applying should be confident in their own ability and comfortable raiding at Mythic level. As we are a low time commitment guild, we don't expect a lengthy application process; however, logs are mandatory. At the moment we are specifically looking for: Mage Any high-performing DPS Feel free to get in touch with us or use the (short) application form on our website. ★ Contact ★ Battle.net: Warbear#21183 Website: www.atom.team Discord: www.atom.team/discord Wowprogress: www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/AtomThaelarion5 19 Sep
18 Sep [A] Felbringers guild LF players Sziasztok! Az újonnan alakult FELBRINGERS nevű guild magyar játékosokat keres az EU Ragnaros szerveren. Elsősorban egy jó hangulatú, összeszokott csapat összehozása a cél, később pedig PROGRESS RAID lenne a fő irányvonal. Mindenkit szeretettel várunk, aki szeretne még a jelenlegi (ToS) contetben, illetve a későbbiekben raidelni. Kikötéseink jelenleg: - 110 max level - full artifact equip - LFR curve - 900 ilvl In game keressétek: Dezmina, ÁráncínóÁráncínó0 18 Sep