Ragnaros

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
1d Antorus Heroic Boosting <Invalid Target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> is selling Normal and Heroic !Antorus the Burning Throne! boosts on horde side with personal loot and rolling on unwanted items with the starting date of 2th of December every Saturday. We can boost 4-5 player in heroic. If you can't get in due the lack of spots we offer you a 10% discount on the next weekly run. We only accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high pop realms as well). For prices, information and application feel free to add me on Arkhien#2198 or reach me out online on Ragnaros on the following character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/ArkhienArkhien42 1d
2d Invalid Target boosting services <Invalid Target> 11/11M Guild is offering our raid boosts again, helping you to get your epic gear, achievements, mounts, titles! We have a long history of successful boosting. Raid boosts: Full Heroic Antorus - Personal Loot - Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker - A chance at the Antoran Charhound (Felhounds of Sargeras Mount) - Violet Spellwing (Argus Mount) - A chance at 945+/955+ items from each boss - A chance at the transmog weapons (from Aggramar & Argus) - The boost is done by 15 975+ UNSAVED boosters, rolling boosters loot among customers after each boss - Friday at 20:00 - Saturday at 15:00, 18:00, 21:00 - Monday 20:00 Glory of the Argus Raider - You get Antoran Gloomhound mount as achievement reward - The boost is done on Normal difficulty - Tuesday at 20:00 9-11/11 mythic Antorus - Up to 1 buyer per armor and set tier (Vanquisher, Protector, Conqueror) - Buyers get all items up to 985 ilvl - Our waitlist on Shackled Ur'zul is currently full. - Wednesday 19:00 and Thursday 20:00 (we have 2 raid groups) Mythic Elisande + Gul’dan - "Vengeance Incarnate” title - Hellfire Infernal - Thursday 19:00 and 19:30 (2 runs), Sunday 19:00 and 19:30 (2 runs) Trial of Valor - "The Chosen" title (you cant earn this title after BFA pre-patch) - "the Chosen Dead" transmog set - Sunday 19:45 5-man content: Mythic+15 - [Keystone Master] achievement which opens unobtainable artifact weapon appearance after BFA pre-patch - You can afk/help us, its your choice If you were interested in any of these boosts, you can contact me on battlenet: Bandikaalol#2875Bandipala1 2d
3d [H]The High Council - Rangaros - LFM/Group for Argus Why hello there! High Council has it's root from Vanilla times, over 10 years and counting. It is a stable guild, built on experienced leadership. We always strive to be the best we can be. We used to be a top-50 guild which aimed to clear all content pre-nerf while maintaining a normal raiding schedule(5 days per week). We're currently progression on Argus Mythic. Best attempts so far are 35-40%. Sadly we are now facing the sad truth that some people can't handle the boss fight, thus we are looking for some more members or a small group to continue to push and get the kill. Our main raid times (based on server time): Wednesday 19.15-23.00 Thursday 19.15-23.00 Sunday 19.15-23.00 If interested - Contact Swix#2683 or Ary#2797. Thanks for reading and take care!Swixie0 3d
4d [H] <Iron Warriors> - Casual HC raiding Hey guys, Iron Warriors are looking for members. We are currently made up of adults with humour suited to.. well adults. We have no desire to hold back what we say because somebody is a little young. We all have our own problems, wow should be a release from those problems and should not add to them. We should enjoy our free time where and when we can grab it. We have many members who do shift work, who are on call, have children. So we understand life can get in the way. We are open for adult players, of all levels and experience. Mainly as we are looking to grow the social side of the guild as well as our raiding and mythic dungeon player base. Many of us love a good bit of pvp, and although its not a main goal, it would be great to get a group together from time to time. The only thing we require is that members speak English in /gchat, and can take a joke... For raiding, we initially intend to play it casually and push for HC clears. Days and number of days will be decided closer to BfA with the people who are willing and able to raid consistently. We are open to raid mythic, but currently its not a key goal, more of an aspiration. Mythic dungeons we will progress as we can. Hopefully finding a day where we can arrange full guild runs to push progression, rarther than just casual jaunts. If you want more information, hit me up in game on Kalacia or Thoria or reply here, if you want to add me on battle.net Its Kalacia#2224. If you just want an invite, any member of iron warriors can currently invite while we are growing. Thanks for reading my wordy please join us post :)Kalacia0 4d
4d LF Heroic Raiding Guild Hello, I am looking for a Guild to raid with during BFA and have some fun and make memories with while at it, I will be maining the Survival Specialization next expansion, as for Raiding Experience, did NH during Legion and the entirety of WoD's Raiding, but due to life reasons I was forced to stop some time before TOS, now I've settled things up and I am ready to return to Raiding.Athinautis1 4d
5d [H] - Definitely Maybe - Recruiting - 11/11H, 6/11M Who are we: "Definitely Maybe (DM) is long standing guild, formerly of Kilrogg. We formed in Cata from a group of players who all raided together in another guild. Much of that same core remains. We raided 10 man heroic while it was a thing and aim to raid mythic in BFA. In Legion we've had significant roster problems due to the tiny horde population of Kilrogg. At the time of writing there is only one other guild doing mythic horde-side. We made 7/10 mythic in Nighthold, but in Tomb and Antorus only managed about one mythic raid every 3 weeks or so, purely due to numbers. We're 6/11 mythic Antorus. Due to low population of Kilrogg, which has plagued us all expansion, we'd decided to move to Ragnaros. Some of the guild has already moved and some will be moving between now and BFA. Our aim is to recruit to have a solid mythic roster for BFA and if possible to get some mythic in before then if we can recruit enough new blood to fill the holes. Antorus becoming x-realm should make this and our transition between servers easier. Right now, we're looking relatively long term in our plans and would hope to recruit people with the same outlook. Many of us have stuck together for several expacs and we hope to make a solid home on Ragnaros, find some likeminded players to join us and be here for several expacs to come. What are we looking for: We're mostly looking for Melee/Ranged DPS, but those with a tank/dps spec will be considered, though it is likely you will mostly be dps'ing in the short term. In terms of attitude, we're looking for folks with a mature, laid back attitude who want to progress well as a group and who'll put the success of the raid above their own 'meter dreams' or rankings. We've had very little drama over the many years we've played togther and we're very much looking to keep things that way. Raiding Times: We try to raid every Wednesday,Thursday and Sunday from 21:30 untill 00:30 server time. We handle the following requirements: - Have a ILVL of 950 and have at least heroic raiding experience (show logs). - Be willing to use Discord for voice communication , having a microphone is not a must but is greatly appreciated. - Sign up for raids and be on time and prepared. How to contact: If you are interested in joining our guild or got any further questions dont hesitate to message me by replying on the post or either by sending a message to Battletag Meltdown#2607 or Discord Pyra#0853 website for more info: http://dmguild.shivtr.com/Laruta7 5d
5d [H] <Gelu Angelus> - 2/11M, recruiting Mythic DPS Gelu Angelus is currently looking for reliable players to join our raid team for progressing in both Antorus HC and Mythic. Only ever raiding 2 nights per week, we have managed to maintain mythic raid progress throughout the expansion - clearing 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge achievement), 4/10M NH and 3/9M ToS, while also achieving AotC achievement in each raid early after it's release. We are now 2/11 M in Antorus, and are looking for friendly and reliable DPS able to maintain a high attendance to add to our group to maintain progress further into Mythic Antorus. Raid times: Our main raids are Monday, 20:00 - 23:00 Server time; Wednesday, 20:00 - 23:00 Server time. Outside of our main raids, we also try and organise an optional raid on a Sunday, 20:00 - 23:00 Server time, if there is a demand for it - this is normally the difficulty below our main progression raids, and attendance at this is purely optional. As well as raiding, we have an active community for most aspects of the game - from running Mythic + dungeons, to world quests, levelling and most other content in game, as well as active Discord voice and chat channels. Recruitment: ... Updated 14Mar... We are a relatively tight-knit guild, trying to maintain a 20-man roster to allow for everyone to experience the current raid tier without having to sit out boss fights, while ensuring that there are sufficient numbers to maintain our 6 hour raiding week and push as much content as possible in that time. Therefore the main requirement we have from any raider is a high attendance and the commitment to try and improve their own gameplay through both their knowledge of their class and spec(s), and their understanding of the raid encounter and mechanics. Specifically we are currently recruiting for the following: DPSRecruitment is currently open for DPS classes as we try to cement a solid DPS group, for continuing further into Mythic content. Applications for most classes will be considered, as we currently have a relatively good balance across most classes - classes we are not actively recruiting at present to avoid overloading tier tokens are Death Knights, Druids, Mages and Rogues. We are especially interested in the following classes: Shadow Priest, Windwalker Monk, Shaman (either DPS spec) which would be ideal within our current raid set up. Other DPS classes where you have a viable tank/heal OS are also especially welcome to apply, as this allows some degree of flexibility in forming a group on occasions where people may have to miss a raid due to real life commitments, or tactics require that extra role. TanksWe currently have two main Tanks, so are therefore not actively looking for a main spec Tank. However any players with a viable DPS OS are welcome to change spec and apply for a DPS role. HealersWe currently have 4-5 main Healers in our raid group, so are not specifically recruiting for a healer at present. However any players with a viable DPS OS are welcome to change spec and apply for a DPS role. Applications: Any players interested in joining us can either contact one of our officers in game (Karhenos - Katalyst#1651; Phýro - Phyro#2397; Skrilaks - Skrilaks#21492 or Griswold - Hools#2771), or can apply via completing a short application form @ https://goo.gl/forms/rnGL60zMpgXM6rNf2Griswold16 5d
6d (H) LF Guild for Legacy servers Hay! I'm looking for a mature Social/PvP Guild (now for Legion/BFA)that's close-knit and have the plans of starting together once Legacy servers finally hit (Might be a year or two but that's fine). If you have an Active one, or maybe want to start one, reply here or add me on Malmberg#21135. ThanksMalerik0 6d
6d <Elixir> Recruiting on Tarren Mill <Elixir> is a Newly formed guild, That is looking for Skilled and determined players to fill the roster for Battle for Azeroth (BFA). Raid days for BFA will be WED/THUR/SUN 20:00-23:30 Server time ! Our recruitment is currently open for the following : Skilled Healers : H Paladin R Shaman Disc/Holy Priest (Depending on BFA's Favour) DPS : Recruitment for dps will always remain open for players that are outstanding in mechanics and skill! Our Aim in BFA Our aim is to form a stable team with a positive outlook on raiding. we plan to clear all content on Mythic difficulty. we will be raiding 3 days a week. What we Expect from you as a player As a player we would like to expect you to be confident in yourself and be able to manage your time correctly we would also like you to be able to accept and provide constructive criticism A list of Traits that interest us in players : ..Attendance(95%) ..Maturity ..Skill (Knowing your class/spec) ..Awareness ..Dedication Contacts: Wolfskie#2902 - Guild Master / RecruitmentWolfskie0 6d
17 May WTB Heavy Junkbox Hi guys, I am doing the insane achievement and would like to buy these junk boxes. I need about 1100 of them. I don’t have a rogue so here is your chance to earn some of my sweet sweet gold so I can have my crazy crazy title :) Post here or mail me in game with your best offers ;) Thanks, JankyJankybank0 17 May
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May
15 May (H) Ragnaros, Order of Bala PvP guild recruitment. I got sick and tired of trying to find an RBG guild on Ragnaros so here I am attempting to make one myself. Order of Bala is a newly formed guild which currently only focuses on PvP. We are looking to setup a RBG team and a general community to do BG's and arenas in, give me a whisper if you are interested. Btag: Puxx#2508Puxxi0 15 May
10 May Any Hungry Boosting Gul'Dan/Argus/Helya Title/mounts Hello guys, As we are nearing the end off the expansion and making ourselves ready for the upcoming new expansion we are offering the most important titles/mounts the current tiers have to offer. Gul'Dan mount & The Chosen can be done from the next reset and will most likely be done on Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday. Argus Mount will be a waiting list and therefor you will have to contact me to be on this list. Prices/payments will only be accepted with in-game gold. Contact: You can always reach me in game on Narub or Nicken (the 2 chars I play the most). However since content is completed I am not always available on WoW. Your best option to reach me immediately is Skype: Narubnick Feel free to add me for any questions.Narub0 10 May
10 May WTB Magic Rooster Egg Tcg Mount WTB Magic Rooster Egg Mount ( Gold on Silvermoon-Alliance) BattleTag: Psarman#2811 PM me for more Info pls.Shockwaver0 10 May
10 May Antorus Heroic Boosting -Mazpls12 10 May
08 May Any casual guild for Nm/Hc runs +BfA? Hello. I am tired of pugs and trying to find a chill group of people for current PvE and PvP content. Will also be here for BfA.Esteral0 08 May
07 May [H] <Atom> 10/11M - 2 nights a week (6 hours) ★ Atom ★ Progress: 10/11M Wed 21:00 - 00:00 server time Thur 21:00 - 00:00 server time Ragnaros EU - Horde. Light raiding schedule with short hours. Professional and relaxed atmosphere. Experienced leadership. Loot council. Free flasks and food. We are a proven and serious raid team with experienced leadership. <Atom> is the ideal guild for those wanting light commitment but meaningful progress in Mythic content. Our aim is to be a hard-working team in a compact time-frame. ★ Current needs ★ We are always interested in DPS players regardless of spec; any player applying should be confident in their own ability and comfortable raiding at Mythic level. As we are a low time commitment guild, we don't expect a lengthy application process; however, logs are mandatory. Feel free to get in touch with us or use the (short) application form on our website. Mage Resto shaman ★ Contact ★ Battle.net: Warbear#21183 Discord: www.atom.gg/discord or Warbear#0001 ★ Links ★ Website: atom.gg Logs: atom.gg/logs Apply: atom.gg/apply Raider.IO: raider.io/atom WoWProgress: wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/atomThaelarion25 07 May
07 May Ex Deus 10/11M Recruiting! Ex Deus (10/11M) Are Recruiting For Argus Progression We are currently actively looking for ONE HEALER and THREE RANGED DPS. We raid from 18:00 – 21:00 (21:30 during progress) Wednesday and Sunday. Ex Deus is a guild created back in 2010 by IRL friends on Stormscale EU, quickly achieving some top realm kills. Eventually we became more laid-back, with the aim of decent mythic progress while keeping low raid time and focusing on having a stable roster with no more than 25 capable raiders. Trial period usually lasts for a couple of raid nights, at most four. Preferred healing classes would be either a discipline/holy priest or a holy paladin. What Can Ex Deus Offer You? • Experienced leadership who will guide and aid you happily • Fair loot distribution, using RC-Lootcouncil • A dedicated team of raiders, looking to get the utmost out of our short raiding hours • A welcoming and friendly community, with the occasional banter Contact Does this sound like something you would be interested in? Contact Ryssal#2653 (Healers) or Rivin#2711 for more information regarding a potential trial. Our links https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/Ex+Deus https://raider.io/guilds/eu/ragnaros/Ex%20DeusRyssandris1 07 May
07 May Is this realm dominated by one country? hi, i have recently started over on this realm and noticed in trade chat lots of non-english language. Is this realm dominated by one country?Bazar5 07 May
06 May [H] MMS Hunter LF Raiding guild Hey guys, Have been playing on and off since WotLK and i want to fully commit to a social raiding guild (assuming now is way too late to join I'm mostly referring to when BfA comes out). I'm available for the entire week through most of the evenings and looking for an English speaking raiding guild. If you're looking for new recruits hit me up i'll be more than happy to invest my time with you.Nlzkiller0 06 May
29 Apr WTS Mythic Antorus Full runs. Who is running this boosts: we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: The loot will be on Master Loot and you are going to get all 960 items and all 965 items that you can use for your whole class and your spec and all tier tokens, all those you get for 100%. you get a chance on higher loot as well if we do not need the 970-985 loot we will also hand it in to you. -you get achievements for killing the bosses on Mythic. -and finally if you do not have the fel hounds boss mount you have a very decent chance to get that. (IMPORTANT NOTE):These runs are being done on both sides Horde and Ally. THE Price for the Mythic runs: First 9 bosses 5 million gold. 10/11 Mythic 6 million gold.(with out Argus) 10/11 Mythic with Argus and (without Aggramar) is 10 million gold. 10/11 Mythic with Argus+Argus mount and (without Aggramar) is 14 million gold. 11/11 Mythic 11 Million gold. 11/11 Mythic and Argus mount is 15 million gold. Argus Mythic kill without the mount is 6 million gold. Argus Mythic kill with the mount is 10 million gold. -Contact Information: discord(the best way to find me): Vivicraft#9221 add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452Vivicrafts0 29 Apr
29 Apr WTS Mythic Antorus Full runs. Who is running this boosts: we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: The loot will be on Master Loot and you are going to get all 960 items and all 965 items that you can use for your whole class and your spec and all tier tokens, all those you get for 100%. you get a chance on higher loot as well if we do not need the 970-985 loot we will also hand it in to you. -you get achievements for killing the bosses on Mythic. -and finally if you do not have the fel hounds boss mount you have a very decent chance to get that. (IMPORTANT NOTE):These runs are being done on both sides Horde and Ally. THE Price for the Mythic runs: First 9 bosses 5 million gold. 10/11 Mythic 6 million gold.(with out Argus) 10/11 Mythic with Argus and (without Aggramar) is 10 million gold. 10/11 Mythic with Argus+Argus mount and (without Aggramar) is 14 million gold. 11/11 Mythic 11 Million gold. 11/11 Mythic and Argus mount is 15 million gold. Argus Mythic kill without the mount is 6 million gold. Argus Mythic kill with the mount is 10 million gold. -Contact Information: discord(the best way to find me): Vivicraft#9221 add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452Vivicrafts0 29 Apr
27 Apr Looking for guild [N/H] I am looking for a guild that runs normal or heroic raids, I don't have any real raiding experience since only started playing just before legion and then stopped and only started again recently. I have an ilvl of 922 currently.Grosgo0 27 Apr
27 Apr NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL or ML We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné0 27 Apr
27 Apr Perceptive 11/11M Boosting Services Hello and Welcome to the Boost Community, formed by Perceptive's Guild Master which consists of a variety of boost teams of multiple top guilds. In Sham's Boost Community, you can order which type of boost that you would like on discord or via Battle.net , so if you cant find a boost team to do weekly M+15 for example and cant find one of our advertisers in game, you can now just order it on discord and get way faster responses and achieve the boost as soon as possible. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What we Offer: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday Time: 16:15/16:30/17:00/23:00 Server Time Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Trinket (Whispers of the Dark): Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Antorus Glory Run : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Mythic + Boosting Services: Mythic + Level 15 for Weekly : Day: Any Day/Time Extra info: This type of boost is only for weekly Mythic + 15 for Cache! Mythic + Level 15 Armor Loot : Day: Any Day/Time Extra Info: This Type of Boost is for Full Leather/Mail/Plate/Cloth Group for Extra loot for you! Mythic + Level 20 for Score/Loot Day: Any Day/Time Extra info: Get More loot Drop and High Mythic + Score Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide,Please Join the Discord. Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQShamserk4 27 Apr
17 Apr Are there any Farming guilds? Hello i have been a raider for most of the expansion but i am thinking of slowing down on that kind of content and PVP doesn't interest me and was wondering if there were any guilds out there that are focused on farming and building a community of like minded people. (Farming being: mount farmers, transmog farmers, achievement hunters etc).Shinoyari0 17 Apr
15 Apr Panopticon - LF Experienced Raiders - 5/11 M Panopticon have stopped raiding until BFA - Please do message someone in game if you would like to join us for BFA! <Panopticon> Community & 2-Day Raiding Guild. Looking for a Committed & Dedicated Players CURRENTLY RECRUITING MYTHIC READY DPS & Healer! Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/wLrL4H9Sj86Ac12J2 Our main aim is to have a community that people can enjoy their WoW time and enjoy a decent level of progression. We have a dedicated team of Officers keeping the community up to date and active. We currently have a steady raid team and will be looking for Mythic Progression at each tier. While we have a tremendous amount of fun during our raid nights, we are making solid progression throughout each tier. If you are an experienced player and want to join the community then please let us know. Raid Times: Wednesday & Sunday: 21:00 -23:30 Server Time. Requirements: - DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras, RC Loot Council - Understanding of Tactics - Good sense of humour and have working microphone - Ability to be part of a team and not have a big ego. Progress: Antorus - 5/11 M ToS - 3/9 M ToS - 9/9 HC NH HC - Cleared EN HC - Cleared We're also starting a Twitter Channel to promote our gamers and what happens in the guild - so stay tuned for that @PanopticonEU Battle Tag - Zandarius#2725 Alternatively, whisper any of our core members :) - Zandango - Wrencher - Bigcarstie - Perkins - Chiawi - Anathemae - Unicôrn - Soggylemon Look forward to hearing from you :) Take it easy guys and girls.Móófasá133 15 Apr
06 Apr WTB Heroic Kil'Jaeden kill Hello. I'm buying a Heroic Kil'Jaeden kill on Tomb of Sargeras MostlyPanda#2243 add me if your guild is willing to do. We can work a price out.Ekhnim0 06 Apr
05 Apr Outland Revolution Hi please check out this video if you loved or enjoy The Burning Crusade and Outland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJtTmoOMPE Add my Battle-Tag Rikard#2959 for interests in the new Project 70 on Silvermoon <Raiders of Outland>Zpikkz0 05 Apr
03 Apr LF dwarf female lvl 18+ LF dwarf female lvl 18+ for Noblegarden achievementVizzcan0 03 Apr
03 Apr <The Henchmen> recruiting for mythic Antorus The Henchmen guild needs chilling people to raid mythic Antorus. Our core people are 1/11M with mostly pug groups. We need people to raid with, to proggress further. We raid at wednesdays, fridays and sundays at 20:00 to 23:00. To join our mythic group we recommend you to have 11/11HC and at least 955ilvl. We also clear heroic weekly so we can prepare your character to get ready for mythic runs. Our guild has discord channel so be ready to join voicechat. Be mature and don't rage to other people. Contacts: Thrun, Kebabrullé, Goola, Bullreay or Xinêrt on Ragnaros server in the evening. Or leave message in this topic if you are interested. Healers, one tank and some rdps are needed atm, every player will make our proggress easier!Thrun0 03 Apr
30 Mar (H)<Blood Rain> 6/11M is now Recruiting About us: Blood Rain was created on May 5th 2007 on Neptulon and is currently one of the oldest raiding guild in europe. Blood rain was fighting in the top 10 for a long time, after the server died, we moved to Ragnaros, early 2011. Since than we have accumulated a core group of mature members along with a tight-knit community and competitive nature. We have a strong PVE focus and our ambition is to fight for the top rankings on the server and clear all the content while it's current, But still maintain friendly and fun environment. We are an international guild with players from all across the globe, but the language we use in guild chat and on Discord is English. We have a small but active roster, so if we recruit you, than you will have a spot in progression! Progress: The Emerald Nightmare: Heroic: 7/7, Mythic: 7/7 Trial Of Valor: Heroic: 3/3, Mythic: 2/3 The Nighthold: Heroic: 10/10, Mythic: 6/10 Tomb of Sargeras: Heroic: 9/9, Mythic: 6/9 Antorus, the Burning Throne: Heroic: 11/11, Mythic: 6/11 Blood Rain is now Recruiting: Range DPS: # 1 Hunter - High Priority # 1 Warlock - Medium Priority Healers: # 1 Holy Pala - High Priority # 1 Mistweaver Monk - High Priority As a minimum, we require you to have at least 965+ ilvl & 75+ traits on main spec weapon and perfect knowledge of all the fights. *** Exceptions can be made if you convince us that you are worth going for *** * Although our recruitment may be closed at times, we will always consider exceptional players who excel at their class and thrive on raid progression! Raiding Times: Raid Inv are always at: 19:45! Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 - mandatory Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 - mandatory Monday 20:00 - 23:00 - mandatory Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 - optional/cleaning up day During times of progression or close to a boss kill we might extand the raid, but no longer than 30 min. Anyone wishing to join us must adhere to this. # During the weekend we host Optional Alt raids and Rated battlegrounds. What kind of player we are look for?: # Skilled: Top notch performance and and in-depth knowledge of your class on all specs while also be able to follow and carry out instructions to perfection. # Active: we have a small roster, so near 100% attendance is required. If you cant make it to the raid we will need to know in advanced. # Independent: The ability to learn from your mistakes and adapt to changes instantly. # Prepared: You study each encounter beforehand and always show up to raids with consumables and on time. # Vocal: Be able to understand and speak in English over Discord while also contribute to the discussions. # Reliable: Have stable internet connection, working microphone and a computer that can handle 20 man raiding. # Self-driven: You strive to improve yourself without needing external criticism. # Team player: You understand that the guild comes first. # Non-elitist: we expect you to maintain a mature and respectful attitude at all times. We expect from all our raiders to understand that learning new bosses entails wipes and we are looking for people to drive progress, not to farm that which is already easy. What you can expect from us: # A guild with a highly competitive nature # Friendly Atmosphere # A stable and successful raiding environment to the most competitive players # An extremely strong and stable community amongst experienced players Trial in the guild: Trial is usualy between 2-3 resets. during that time your actions, contributions to the guild and to the raids will determine your promotion. Addons we use: # Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs Bossmods - Mandatory # Angry Assignments - Mandatory # RCLootCouncil - Mandatory Contact info: Please feel free to contact one of the officers in game for more info and to apply. Bengé (Benge#2295) - Guild Master & Raid Leader Higurashi (Higu#2717) - Officer Updated on: 30/03/2018Higudruid77 30 Mar
29 Mar 11/11 Disc. Need a heal Next Reset? Read on ^.^ I'll get straight to it. My guild, Delusions (#146, 150 smth now due to Guild transfers etc) are taking a break next reset for easter, but seeing as I have the free time I still want to raid. Just miss a healer for a quick clear? Got you. Struggling on Aggramar? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClbzRneteg0&t I will guarantee a kill if it's a healing issue. Argus chains getting you down? I will happily come and heal them all. I don't want anything, I just want to raid and have fun :) #Nalii#21891. Hit me up if you need help =)Naalii0 29 Mar
26 Mar Where did the Ragnaros server go? Where did Ragnaros go? All of a sudden disconnected, and can't find Ragnaros in the realms list.Neopan0 26 Mar
19 Mar [A] <Lionheart Vanguard> Recruitment & Information Hello and welcome to everyone visiting our forum page! Name's Eshgrim; co-founder and CO-GM of our old-new Alliance guild, the <Lionheart Vanguard>, and I am happy to announce our guild's return to the public! Who are we? Originally founded as <Lionheart> closely a year ago now, we were a casual-oriented, friendly fellowship made of like-minded and relaxed people, who were not big on taking the game too seriously. We had the laughs, the humorous banter in the guild chat, forging of lasting friendships, completion of chilled game content. After some time, the guild's chain of command fell apart due to different in-game goals and slowly developing hunger for "glory" through Mythic raiding among certain individuals, our guild was unofficially disbanded. Now, with the leadership of the two original founders of the former mother guild, <Lionheart Vanguard> is back in action as a semi-casual social guild, welcoming anyone with open arms who sees WoW as we do, honoring the "virtues" we once stood for: friendship, companionship, helpfulness, humor, and so everything, what makes a family-like society great. What do we do? Being mainly PvE, we run higher Mythic+ dungeons often, Normal & Heroic raids (usually the latest released raid first and foremost), and we are also interested in relaxed PvP events as well. Who are we looking for? Anyone! Be former mythic raider, long-time casual, or brand new player, you are welcome in our ranks nonetheless! There are no requirements of capability, never will be. As a side note though: we do NOT tolerate toxic behavior, intentional abusing of one another, or sabotaging events. These kinds of things are not who we are, and we will never accept nor ignore them. Additional info & Get in touch with us If you would like to visit our official guild website (accessing you to more information regarding our team, guild content and philosophy), please visit the link below: https://lhvanguard.wixsite.com/lionheartvanguard If you would like to contact us, feel free to leave your mark here on this forum topic, or whisper any of the guild masters/officers listed here: Eshgrim, Sämmäêl. Thank you for your time, and happy travels in Azeroth! FOR THE ALLIANCE! Eshgrim3 19 Mar
18 Mar Dark Omen Recruiting 11/11 H, 2/11 M Antorus Greetings WoW world. Please, allow me to introduce you to the guild; Dark Omen. Dark Omen is a Raiding / Social international guild. Formed at server birth on the Ragnaros server, Dark Omen has remained a solid constant within the game over the years, we pride ourselves on our longevity and have a Guild Master that has been at the helm for over 5 years. Many guilds have come and gone, but gladly Dark Omen has stayed the course. This we put down to the unique way with which we look at online gaming. Dark Omen is a “Raiding / Social” guild, with everything that entails. Dark Omen is all about international adults, 21+ years of age, however, exceptions can be made. On the raiding side, we are serious and crave to maintain the high standards we have set ourselves over the years and clear end game content at a steady pace, mythic being the goal. We strive to continue this vein of form throughout the forthcoming expansions. In our raids we have fun, but we never have loot fights, arguments, abusive behaviour or tolerate “kiddy” attitudes. We offer structured raids with a vastly experienced raid leading team; that are patient and understanding, in this way we achieve much. On the social side, we aim to make being in a guild a fun experience, and so people actually want to log on the game and interact with the guildmates. Friendships and connections develop very easily in such enviroment. Every member of the guild is welcome on our Mumble server, which we use to enhance both of these aspects. We raid 3 times per week: Thursdays 20:00 to 23:00 Sundays 20:00 to 23:00 & Tuesdays 20:00 to 23:00 Server time. *** IMPORTANT *** Our raid attendance policy is MINIMUM 66% raid attendance. If you fall below that, you will be demoted to a social rank, no questions. Our current progress as of 20/09/17 is: Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 H, 3/9 Mythic We are currently looking at all classes, with an emphasys on Ranged DPS. We expect players, who apply to us to be raiders, to be “Raid Ready”. This means that they must have a minimum iLvL of 915, 52 traits on the artifact weapon, as well as we expect them to show experience in the current raids of the expansion and everything that comes with this i.e. having all the knowledge to be able to walk in and get their hands dirty in raids. If you've got to the end of this Wall Of Text and are interested in becoming a part of our awesome guild, please take the time to put in a thoughtful application to: http://darkomen-eu.enjin.com/ Where it will receive our full attention. If you have any questions, feel free to contact any of our officers: Rochelle (GM), Tinkle, Kroome, Sydrel. Thank you for your time and see you out there in Azeroth.Sydrel19 18 Mar
12 Mar Looking to join a guild [H] Hi there i've newly joined back to the game after not really playing solidly since WOTK/CAT and was just wondering if there was an english speaking guild that i could join. Looking to max out level in the next couple of days and would love to join a solid guild that wouldn't mind helping me progress through end game and just generally have some fun. I'm currently on the Ragnaros Server. ThanksUrae1 12 Mar
11 Mar Pala lf casual/social raiding guild Hi....so as the title states i'm looking for casual/social raiding guild that dose not expect me to attend every raid since i'm working full time with hobbies and family. But I am an old school player since tbc. Back then I was in hardcore raiding guild that cleared every raid till the end of wotlk but since then i'm playing mostly for fun and as much as my time allow's it....so if there is any guild out there that is looking for exp. pala tank....gimme a wisp in-gameIpeon0 11 Mar
10 Mar [H] <Calibre> 7/9M Recruiting <Calibre> is a newly formed guild of previous hardcore raiders that have all raided within top 200 ranks going back to WotLK. Our core is made up of a group of long term friends, who have played together for years in not only WoW, but many other games too. We aim to clear end game raid content with a true light schedule, 2 days per week. We are a group comprised of predominantly UK players, but we do have a good mix of European players too. We stay in contact through our Discord channel and private Facebook group. We are currently looking to strengthen our DPS core. Currently Recruiting Rogue Boomkin SPriest Warlock Mage Exceptional applicants will always be considered, regardless of recruitment status What We Want From You Near perfect attendance, 2 day raiding demands it for success Have the determination and willingness to succeed Be able to take constructive criticism, even during raid Be vocal when required, we enjoy the banter that comes with raiding Be prepared for every fight, not only tactics but, gear, spec and all consumables Use logs to understand your performance The ability to use essential addons, such as Weak Auras Be able to play your class to its full potential, you must keep up to date with any and all relevant changes and the current meta What We Will Provide Strong leadership and well organised raid time The ability to clear cutting edge content without investing more than 2 days to progress A fun friendly environment both in and out of raid A sensible trial period, with genuine feedback on what we have assessed A stable place to be, since we are a long standing group of friends Fair and reasonable loot distribution Raid Days/Times (all server time) Sunday 19:30 - 23:00 Wednesday 19:30 - 23:00 Contact r0y#2245 crusher#2236 trigger#2828Óz16 10 Mar
08 Mar [H] The High Council 6/11 LF Members High Council has it's root from Vanilla times, over 13 years and counting. It is a stable guild, built on experienced leadership. We always strive to be the best we can be. We used to be a top-50 guild which aimed to clear all content pre-nerf while maintaining a normal raiding schedule(5 days per week). The High council has it roots in "High Council" that orginated from EU-Xavius, EU-Boulderfist, and is now located on EU-Ragnaros. Our goal is to have the same quality of raids we use to have and clear all content, but with fewer raid-days and less hardcore. We've stopped progressing on Kin'garoth about 2 months ago as the guild atmosphere was not good. We did an early spring clean-up and picked up where we left a week ago. So no, we can't sell you instant progression. But we've cleared everything up to now and will aim to do so in the future. If you are looking for a guild that won't disband, can laugh while we wipe and will always push the guild to its limit, then this is the guild for you. Currently recruiting: 2x Melee: - Demon Hunter (High) - Warior DPS (Medium) - Deathknight (Medium) - Monk (Medium) - Rogue (Medium) 2x Range: - Warlock (HIGH) - Shadow Priest (High) - Balance Druid (High) - Elemental shaman (Medium) 1x Healer - Restoration Shaman 1x Tank - Any kind except warrior (Got tank that can reroll anything above) Our raid times (based on server time): Wednesday ~19.15-23.00 Thursday ~19.15-23.00 Sunday ~19.15-23.00 More information about what we are looking for is found at wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/The+High+Council If you are a person that: - Can't raid 3 days a week during progress. - Needs to afk a lot during raids. - Ninja disconnects because he can't take the wiping. - Is incapable of communicating. - Isn't social. - Is not interested in pushing his limits or the limits of his character. - Prefers to PVP rather then join a raid. - Likes to idle while showing off his new epics instead of helping out. Then High Council is not a guild for you. What we are looking for in you as a player: - You love raiding and want to progress in Mythic mode. - You're an independent and communicative player (that means you actively prepare yourself for new encounters, know about their mechanics and ask when you don't). - You wanna have fun and have good progress. No need to get gloomy when playing a game with friends!(!!!) - Your English is good enough for clear communication. - You have a stable connection. - Being able to listen to and actively speak when required. What can we offer you? - We give you the opportunity to clear content at a fast pace with lots of fun. - A stable environment with few to none players leaving. - Members with several years of experience with guild- and raid-leadership. - A social guild with lots of laughs. - Casual raids on Saturday - Several Mythic+ groups How to join? 1. Contact Swix#2683 Some Old achievements: * pre-nerf M'uru/KJ in Sunwell * World 48 Yogg-Saron * World 16 A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity * World 61 LK 10 * Realm first from Mid-TBC to start of Cataclysm.Swixie0 08 Mar
08 Mar [DUTCH guild] Optimus Pruim - Bloodhoof[H] Casual LFM This post is in English but we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Optimus Pruim is a guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar with members from Belgium and the Netherlands. We’re a CASUAL guild and we value the SOCIAL aspect. We're not a raiding guild! We're a social bunch who enjoy different aspects in WoW, raiding happen to be one off those. We have a strong active core at the moment with guildies and a bunch off friends outside off the guild. Together we’re venturing into Antorus HC. Our progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Optimus+Pruim We’re very pleased with the direction the guild is going, and we want to continue this way in BfA. That’s why we’re on the lookout for like minded dutchies/belgians (18+) to expand our dutch/belgian WoW community. If you want to know more check out our forum post with more details: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616122934?page=1 or add my battletag: Stougmeister#2832 Remember, we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Groet en misschien tot later, PuikPuik0 08 Mar
07 Mar [H] Nordrassil Refugees recruiting for Mythic We're expanding our roster for Mythic raiding! Presently we are 1 boss into the progression, but require more players in order to make consistent Mythic raids. As we are just short of 20 consistent players, we are not looking to recruit vast numbers of people - however, anyone who has both relevant experience and a good demeanour is recommended to apply. We are a competent bunch, and are learning the fights as we go - so don't be too worried if you don't have reams of Mythic Antorus experience, as we're just keen to recruit committed and skilled raiders. Ideally, we are in search of melee DPS, and in particular Warriors and Death Knights. All the same, if you don't meet those criteria, be sure to message an officer for info - there may be room :) Please join our discord if you're interested in applying, or send a message to a guild member in game: https://discord.gg/JAzEGyMNaradahr1 07 Mar
05 Mar [H] Dead Weight is recruiting! 7/11 Mythic Dead Weight [H] is a guild on the server Stormscale-EU. We recently moved from the realm Bloodhoof/Khadgar-EU to Stormscale-EU. Currently we are 7/11 Mythic and we’re going strong for achieving Cutting Edge this, and upcoming raid tiers. Our goal is to clear Mythic Antorus in this tier, so we’re only considering players that are on par or better than our top players in the guild. We strive to develop as a guild. All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding and a good social mentality during raids in order to created a pleasant environment we can enjoy as well as being able to progress raids at a reasonable pace also you will be needed to attend the raid prepared. We expect you to min/max your character and you should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it’s directed at you. You’ll also be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand the English language. We raid the following days and times: (SERVER TIME) Wednesdays 20:30-23:00 Thursdays 20:30-23:00 Sundays 20:30-23:00 We are currently looking for: -Blood Death Knight -Fury/Arms Warrior -MM Hunter -Affliction Warlock -Frost/Fire Mage We are also taking exceptional players in consideration. Are you interested? Please contact Yvafourtwenty-Stormscale in-game or add Yva#21447 feel free to add any of the other officers too: -Azörius: Abobalypse#2387 -Discordiansz: Discordians#2834 -Ruxi: Miz7#2772 -Canine/Anubis/Coyote: TheKingEcho#1129 Team DWYva4 05 Mar
04 Mar [H] EU-Kazzak <HowMuchTheFish> LFM Hi all, <HowMuchTheFish> is a brand-new progression Guild on the EU-Kazzak Server, which aims at a semi-hardcore approach when it comes to raiding. Our goal is to eventually do Mystic and progress through BfA and beyond. To do this, we are recruiting for our 25 man Raid Roster (for Normal/Heroic). We will raid on wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, saturdays, from 20:00 CET each. Right now we are looking for the following classes to build up our Raid Roster : 1 Tank (any class) 1 Retribution Paladin 1 Havoc Demon Hunter 1 Fury Warrior 1 Feral Druic or Frost Deathknight 2 Assassination Rogue 2 Affliction Warlock 2 Mage (Frost/Fire) 2 Hunter (multi-spec) 2 Shadow Priest 1 Holy Paladin 1 Discipline Priest 1 Restoration Druid 1 Restoration Shaman We accept socials aswell !!! Additionally, we are in need of dedicated Raid Leaders/Officers. If you would like such a role, please approach me :-) Here is our website, where you can file your application : https://howmuchthefish.enjin.com/ Alternatively, whisper Näruxo#2882 ingame. Cheers, Näruxo, GM of <HowMuchTheFish>Näruxom1 04 Mar
03 Mar WTB gul'dan mount looking to buy gul'dan mythic mount (gold) /whisper me in gameMalicíous0 03 Mar
02 Mar <Nova> 11/11M Boosting Service With the end of the expansion finally with us, it's time to open our doors to the public and recommence our boosting services. For reassurance, we have a plethora of posts containing good feedback over the years, detailing how good and efficient our boosting services are. Rest assured, you'll be safe and have an enjoyable experience when purchasing with <Nova> https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16009541253#post-1 We are currently selling: ... *These prices change on what run you pick, contact Me or Lolkin to discuss this. ** This doesn't include warforged/titanforged loot that our members can use. If you are interested in any of the above or have any questions whatsoever, feel free to contact us on BattleNet Tayys#2392 or Lolkin#2254 For any other information, find our Wowprogress listed below. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/Nova Thanks for reading, and we hope to see you soon!Tayys8 02 Mar
02 Mar [H] Order of Thrall, 3/11 Mythic, LF1Heal & 1DPS Hello. I'll begin by getting to the main point - the rest of the information about our awesome guild can come later. Anwyays, we've been running Mythic one day a week for the past month now and we're making pretty good progress (considering we have to wait about an hour to pug that 1 or 2 people). Our roster seems pretty stable and we tend to sit around 18 people. Just need that last couple and we'll be good! We're a casual raiding guild. We raid 2 nights a week: Monday and Thursday for 20:30 Server time to 23:30 Server time. Below are our preferred Class/Specializations. If you want a spot with us and you fit the roles we're looking but your class/spec isn't on the list you can still contact us! We'll probably take you anyways. Healer - Restoration Druid - Holy Paladin Dps - Retri Paladin - Death Knight - Any Ranged Dps I also feel I need to state this now. As I know some people get super serious about mythic. We are not a hardcore guild. I don't know how long it'll take to clear the raid. I'm sure we can do it but we're doing this for fun not for speed or fame. However we do still expect you to not be a scrub. What we're looking for from you - Reliable (Can make raid times with 90%(ish) attendance - Non-toxic - Understanding of Class/Spec - 75 traits - Understand English - Being able to talk is a plus but not mandatory - 955 Min ilvl Equipped - Have Gems/Enchants Non Raiding Content - We have a Discord Server that we usually hang out in and we always encourage new members to join us - we're a social lot full of crude humor and bad puns. - We run Mythic +'s a lot. Usually Sunday is the day we try and get everyone's key done on but we run them whenever. - We do PVP. - There's a fair few of us that enjoy Arenas - We've recently started doing Rated Battlegrounds also Hopefully I've enticed you in and I hope to hear from some of you out there. Contact me via my battletag: Twilightsky#2695Shyiiri54 02 Mar
01 Mar Boosting team Looking for a boosting team!!! Im looking for a healer a tank and a dps!! Be really active speak english and have m+ score above 2k!!Soysterrogue0 01 Mar