Ragnaros

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
2h [H][EU][Ragnaros] <Golden Company> social/raiding <Golden Company> are a new Social/Raiding guild looking to progress through Normal and Heroic raids. This will be catered towards giving inexperienced raiders like myself a chance to improve in a casual setting. Raid schedule to be determined, but will most likely be Monday and Wednesday or Thursday 19:00-22:00 UK Time. Pugging the raids so far has gone well, and I think with a bit of coordination, heroic clears should be a fun and achievable challenge. Aswell as raiding, I would also like to recruit socials, and give them the opportunity to raid/pvp/mythic+ etc. On a site-note, we will need the help of an experienced Raid Leader, and some officers to help with the day-to-day running of the guild. Please leave a comment below, or PM me in game. /Bênj BNet - Benn14Bênj0 2h
4h [H] - Definitely Maybe - Recruiting 1/8 M Who are we: "Definitely Maybe (DM) is long standing guild, formerly of Kilrogg. We formed in Cata from a group of players who all raided together in another guild. Much of that same core remains. We raided 10 man heroic while it was a thing and aim to raid mythic in BFA. In Legion we've had significant roster problems due to the tiny horde population of Kilrogg. At the time of writing there is only one other guild doing mythic horde-side. We made 7/10 mythic in Nighthold, but in Tomb and Antorus only managed about one mythic raid every 3 weeks or so, purely due to numbers. Due to low population of Kilrogg, which has plagued us all expansion, we'd decided to move to Ragnaros. Our aim is to recruit to have a solid mythic roster for BFA. Right now, we're looking relatively long term in our plans and would hope to recruit people with the same outlook. Many of us have stuck together for several expacs and we hope to make a solid home on Ragnaros, find some likeminded players to join us and be here for several expacs to come. Our progress: 7/8 Heroic Uldir 1/8 Mythic Uldir What are we looking for: We're looking for Warlock,Shadow priests, Rogues, Warriors and DK dps, but exceptional dps or healers/tanks will be considered. In terms of attitude, we're looking for folks with a mature, laid back attitude who want to progress well as a group and who'll put the success of the raid above their own 'meter dreams' or rankings. We've had very little drama over the many years we've played togther and we're very much looking to keep things that way. Raiding Times: We try to raid every Wednesday,Thursday and Sunday from 21:30 untill 00:30 server time. We handle the following requirements: - Have at least heroic raiding experience (show logs) prefer mythic kills in legion. - Be willing to use Discord for voice communication , having a microphone is not a must but is greatly appreciated. - Sign up for raids and be on time and prepared. How to contact: If you are interested in joining our guild or got any further questions dont hesitate to message me by replying on the post or either by sending a message to Battletag Meltdown#2607 or Discord Pyra#0853 website for more info: http://dmguild.shivtr.com/Laruta11 4h
8h Horde Afternoon Raiding Community (HARM) Community: Horde Afternoon Raiding and M+ Community (HARM) Language: English Leader: Snailvonslow Community Link: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/PdX0npU5r?region=EU&faction=Horde Community for those that wish to Raid/M+ in the afternoons, HORDE side! For a while I've noticed a niche that there are very few day raiding guilds, a few on the Alliance side however even less Horde side. This community is intended for those that wish to do organised content in the afternoons. Yes LFG raids work, but you don't ever get to know those that you raid with, no one is really that bothered about tactics upto a certain point. And they are toxic on the whole! Horrible! I'd like this community to be the middle ground, not a guild but a place where all have the same aims and don't expect to be dragged through content. Enjoy yourself have fun, but want to see the content, wether it be to gear up alts, or for those that have things to do in the evenings etc this might just be the place for you! The aim will be to clear HC raiding. Also if you are on Draenor feel free to join my guild, give one of us a /w online! Wed, Thurs, Mon 2pm to 4:30pm Please do join and pass on the link to your friends, welcome! https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/PdX0npU5r?region=EU&faction=Horde PdX0npU5rSnailvonslow5 8h
18h "FotU" [8/8N - 4/8HC] Wed+Thurs (LF HEALERS +DPS) Hello We want progress at a steady pace. With 2 days a week schedule we are recruiting focused raiders. Raid Times Wednesday: 8-11PM ST Thursday: 8-11PM ST Requirements: Raiders who can play multi roles. A brain :) Really! BigWigs/DBM. Discord. Able to make raid days. Class Knowledge. HC raiding experience as a minimum. Feel free to add TrjegulBygul#2590Trjeegul7 18h
18h [H] Raining Blood - 2 day relaxed 1/8m Hi, We're looking for exceptional players for casual content! Prefer retired mythic raiders. This means that you check all guides and journals for bossfights. And have more or less all your roles ready before even entering the raid. "OK/Good Players That Have A Life Gameplay" You won't enjoy it here if you don't have a life ^^ Server time: Wed: 19.00-22.30(-23.00) Thurs: 19.00-22.30(-23.00) Releaseweek: Monday + Tuesday if people want to. alex#210262Deyada9 18h
21h Paladin tank LF guild Hi everyone, I am currently looking for a guild that will do mythic + dungeons and raids. I am only really looking for 18+ guilds that use voice coms and has members that have a good sense of humor and don't mind a joke. I have a busy work life and so I will only really be able to raid on Fridays and Saturday. Thanks.Llywelyn1 21h
21h [H] LF PVE/PVP guild First of all , hey hey! About myself a bit. I am 30 y old guy from Serbia-EU , who had come on retail before 7 months. I spent decade almost on private servers sadly , I was actually PVP oriented mostly , cuz PVE content was bugged on the most of servers that I played and yea I missed so many good things. And now I am here , trying to learn and to catch up all the stuff that I missed in the years back. I start doing M+ and I done Heroic Antorus that was my first big raid on retail. Then i see that i can progress further , but i hit the wall cuz every challenge that i wanted to try and to clear it , i needed to pay in gold (that i didn't had) or people have a lack of confidence in me cuz of my past gaming experience is not legit and they couldn't see my progress logged on some website etc. I wanna find a guild that is welcoming people like me. I am fast learner and currently playing and pushing Shaman/Rogue/War in same time. I had been previously in one guild , but couldn't find place among them , so I decide to close one door and open second in the hope that brighter future is behind them. Trying to find a guild which goals is pushing M+ dung , clearing the RAID on Mythic and that they are doing some PVP. My time in game depends from my job yea ofc. But i spent each day in game at least for 3 and most 6 hours. Cuz my work shift is starting in 3:00 and finish around 14:00. If this fits to you and your guild , please add me on battle.net and we can talk about it : Manson#21510 Have a nice day everyone. Thank you for taking time reading this post.Thunderbog1 21h
21h Horde guilds Are there any hardcore PvE/PvP guilds on Ragnaros-Horde these days that are actively recruiting new members? I'm not seeing many posts anymore for this server so any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advanceOmgacat2 21h
21h [H] <Iron Warriors> - Casual HC raiding Hey guys, Iron Warriors are looking for members. We are currently made up of adults with humour suited to.. well adults. We have no desire to hold back what we say because somebody is a little young. We all have our own problems, wow should be a release from those problems and should not add to them. We should enjoy our free time where and when we can grab it. We have many members who do shift work, who are on call, have children. So we understand life can get in the way. We are open for adult players, of all levels and experience. Mainly as we are looking to grow the social side of the guild as well as our raiding and mythic dungeon player base. Many of us love a good bit of pvp, and although its not a main goal, it would be great to get a group together from time to time. The only thing we require is that members speak English in /gchat, and can take a joke... For raiding, we initially intend to play it casually and push for HC clears. Days and number of days will be decided closer to BfA with the people who are willing and able to raid consistently. We are open to raid mythic, but currently its not a key goal, more of an aspiration. Mythic dungeons we will progress as we can. Hopefully finding a day where we can arrange full guild runs to push progression, rarther than just casual jaunts. If you want more information, hit me up in game on Kalacia or Thoria or reply here, if you want to add me on battle.net Its Kalacia#2224. If you just want an invite, any member of iron warriors can currently invite while we are growing. Thanks for reading my wordy please join us post :)Kalacia1 21h
22h [H] Quack Pack recruiting! (6/8h) Quack Pack on Ragnaros Horde is looking for more member for BFA raiding! About us: Quack Pack was created During Legion by a Group of players who wanted to be part of a Guild with equally skilled and like minded players. Even though we are a new guild we have strong goals in mind and aiming for the long run. We plan on being a stable and progress oriented guild, capable to handle the hardest content in the game, while keeping a fun and relaxed enviroment. What you can expect from Quack Pack: - Good social and raiding enviroment. - Having a personal Life while still doing the most challenging content in the game. What we expect from you: - High attendance. - Know your class. - Be a team player, we fight as a team. - Have a mature attitude. - You are able to handle criticism in a mature way, they're not trying to insult you as a person, they're only trying to help you and the raid team improve. Raid times: - Monday 19-22 - Wednesday 19-22 Recruiting: Mistweaver - Monk Windwalker - Monk Balance - Druid All specs - Warlock Ofcourse we're always looking for exceptional players of any class even if they are not listed. Contact: Yelena#21321 Offeed#2869 Aagam#2546Getrökt1 22h
1d [H] Death Knight looking for a guild Hey All, Looking for a guild to run high mythics do some pvp / arenas and some occasional raids if the time works. I'm looking for an active guild community that enjoy playing the game and enjoy the challenge of top tier content without turning the game into a second job. I'm fairly laid back and consistent with my log in times and always up for different group setups. Currently I'm mainly running as blood for PvE and Unholy for PvP. Thanks! OmegaKar#1744Fadious0 1d
1d Panopticon - 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild. <Panopticon> Community & 2-Day Raiding Guild. Looking for a experienced WoW gamers that can commit to an easy schedule. All roles are being recruited for. Raid Times: Wednesday & Sunday: 21:00 -23:30 Server Time. Requirements: - DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras - Understanding of Tactics & can own up to the mistakes when they happen - Good sense of humour and have working microphone - Ability to be part of a team and not have a big ego. - Mythic Experienced - Can log, and understand logs. - Good understanding of how to sim characters - Proactive in learning about their class and improving. ... Or add me for an in-game chat: Battle Tag - Zandarius#2725 or add me on Discord: Zand#3281 We have a very active Discord community, and we have a solid core. We formed about 2 years ago, and went from just a group of friends into a Mythic progression guild. We are aiming to clear each tier in BFA, and are therefore recruiting experienced raiders to reach these objectives. We are currently looking for Ranged DPS: - Boomkin - Mage - BM/MM Hunter You must have logs, relevant experience and comfortable in voice comms. Progress in Legion: Antorus - 5/11 M Currently: 5/8 HC - Will get full clear in next two resets. Look forward to hearing from you :) Take it easy guys and girls.Zandpriest0 1d
1d [H] <Close The Borders> looking for more raiders! Hello Short and sweet, <Close The Borders> (6/8N 1/8H Uldir) is looking for more active raiders. We raid THU/MON starting at 19:00, 3 hours a night. LF social and laid-back players who know their !@#$. Discord needed for raids. We are currently looking for ACTIVE players of these classes: -Ranged DPS (Mage/Boomkin especially) -A healer, any class is considered. -Rogue Whisper me ingame!Tiistai3 1d
1d "The Faithless" looking for more people to join :D "The Faithless" is looking for people to join in our fun! We would love more people to join so we can share the fun raids :D Anyone is welcome to join, we would like more people to join for raiding, social and pvp, everyone is welcome. Raids are currently Wednesday/Sunday 7 PM GMT +2! If this sounds like the guild for you, whisper one of these guys depending on who is online!; -Srugor - (Guild Master) (or Sataníc, his paladin) -Lunarevel - (Senior Officer) (or Zalajin, his new druid) -Aizzan - (Officer) -Fenrail - (Raid Officer) -Fortunatus - (Raid Officer)Fortunatus0 1d
1d [H] <Reaction> is recruiting! <Reaction> (8/8 Normal, 7/8 HC) is a guild that was primarily active during Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm, and we're now reforming going into Battle for Azeroth! Our returning core have all raided at a high level either during Legion and/or previous expansions, and we're of course aiming to set our bar equally high in BfA. Our aspiration is to clear Cutting Edge each tier, with a 2-3 day raiding schedule per week. Our current raid days are set to be Thursdays and Sundays, from 20.00 CET until 23.00 CET, with an extra raid day on Wednesdays from 20.00 CET to 23.00 CET the first weeks of a new tier, as well as when progressing an end tier boss. We won't be requiring you to sign up in any in-game calendar, but rather we're expecting you to let us know when you can't make it to a raid. During progression, Wednesdays may become a mandatory raid day, but if that is the case, we'll mention it in advance. At the moment, our we have our core raid team ready, but we're currently looking mainly for: Havoc Demon Hunter Warlock Mage Hunter Elemental Shaman Shadow Priest If you're itching to reroll, we'd be happy to give you a shot on a new main, as long as you preform up to par in your new class/role. From our prospective raiders we expect: 20+ years old (exceptions can be made) Experienced with Mythic raiding (or equally challenging Heroic encounters from previous expansions) Stable internet connection and a functional computer Ability to attend at a minimum 80% of all raids In-depth knowledge of your class and the raids we'll be progressing Fully prepared with enchants, gems and consumables A decent sense of humor Willing and able to use voice communication At the moment, we're still building our website, but for more information, please add any of the BattleTags below for a chat! Heyn#2231 Syrei#2928 Silver#2643Caru12 1d
2d [A] Small group LF Raiding/M+/PvP Guild We're a small casual mythic, raiding and pvp guild who are looking for a larger guild to join in order to be able to work towards the end game content. We are experienced in BFA content and have raided through group and raidfinder, but are looking for regular raiding content as well as some casual pvp through arenas and battlegrounds. Please whisper Bethanatia or Bubonis in game if you are interested.Bethanatia0 2d
2d [H] <Recurve> (3/8H) Recruiting <Recurve> is a new guild currently searching for members to bolster their teams for raiding and mythic+ in BFA. We're made up of old school and long-time players who have experience in every raiding tier. Our raid leader and core members have experience with Mythic raiding but we're planning to solidify our raid team in heroic before moving onto a more casual style of mythic progression. We're looking for players who are chilled out and want to progress in the game. We don't mind wiping, we don't judge based on item level, but we expect a decent level of play from our members. We have a relaxed raid atmosphere and don't care if people make mistakes as long as they can own up to them and learn from them. If you don't, you can expect some jokes about it for the rest of your WoW career with us. We've grown into a good group of friends through the raids so far and as such are a very open bunch and are pretty active on discord. Raid Times: - Wednesday: 20.30 - 23.30 Server time - Sunday : 20.30 - 23.30 Server time Recruiting: - Mainly looking for a few healers and good DPS but all classes will be considered. What we require: - Mature and respectful attitude in guild and raids. - Decent level of attendance - Turn up prepared to the raid (food buffs and flasks etc.) - Discord (voice chat) If you're interested or want to know more, add me at Asurah#2350Asurah5 2d
2d Playing ally on rag argos? Hello is this a viable relm to be alliance on? Want to play priest and I have a lvl 90 priest on horde side but didn't no if it would be useless as alliance on ragnaros. What's the ratio?Asdatrólley3 2d
2d [H] Extraordinaire (7/8N, 3/8HC) recruiting Hello! Extraordinaire is recruiting for Normal/Heroic raids twice a week, as well as M+. We're mostly a PVE oriented guild, however some members like to PVP as well. Raid days are Monday and Wednesday, both days 19.00 - 22.00 server. When raids are on farm we will raid once weekly to clear HC. Our goal is to create a friendly and casual atmosphere where we focus during raids and aim to do our best. We are casual in the sense that we don't have time to play WoW constantly, but when we do, we want to make the best out of it. We expect decent performance and that you know your class well. We also expect decent communication skills and that you keep track of raidtimes and come prepared in time for raid. We aim to create a community where we get that old school guild progress feeling, instead of just pugging for loot. Most of us have been playing since vanilla, and some even in the same guild since then. We strive for a fairly mature environment and prefer players 25+. We currently have no ambition to raid Mythic, if so it will be a bit further down the line. We're currently looking for: - Healer (any class, druid pref) comfortable with offspecing DPS if need be and good at both roles - DPS (any class) comfortable with offtanking if one of the tanks are unavailable, comfortable with both roles - Rogue - Havoc DH If you're a cool person that seems nice we might also be interested in you as we're trying to expand the team. Add Ridebird#2695 and we'll talk!Ridebird2 2d
2d [H] <Jolly Rogers> recruiting range dps About us Jolly Rogers is a guild that's existed since vanilla, however most of the current raiders haven't been in the guild for quite that long. Our goal is heroic raiding, and we currently don't have any plans to expand into mythic, as we are quite a casual group. Our goal is for everyone to get curve for each raid, and currently we are looking for more people for Uldir. We usually run a few mythic+ every week to help everyone who wants to get a high key done, and some of us also play other games together besides wow. We're a social and fun guild, and we have a lot of mature players, so we expect everyone to behave somewhat adult. Raid times Thursday: 18.45 - 22.00 Sunday: 18.45 - 22.00 Recruiting We will consider anyone who wishes to apply, but we currently need range dps. Warlocks are in extremely high demand. Contact If you have any questions or would like to join us, contact Zeryine#2142 on battle.net, comment on this post or whisper one of the following characters: Zeryine Ihle CuredZeryine0 2d
3d <Vengeance> Swedish Raiding Guild Recruitment Originally from Defias Brotherhood https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/defias-brotherhood/Vengeance Disclaimer: The rest of the post will be in Swedish ---------------------------------------- Vi rekryterar nu en Restoration Shaman •Om Vengeance Vengeance är en helsvensk guild som funnits i flera år på Defias Brotherhood, där grundpelaren av medlemmarna även känner varandra utanför World of Warcraft och har spelat tillsammans under hela spelets historia, men det är först nu i Legion som vi bestämde oss för att det är dags att ta upp raidandet tillsammans. De flesta av våra medlemmar har raidfarenhet från varierande svårighetsgrader, allt från casual spelande till hardcore raiding. Nu när vi alla är samlade under samma tak så definierar vi oss som en progressionbaserad guild där målet är att klara av relevant content under den utsatta tiden vi har på oss innan nästa tier kommer ut. Målet vi har satt upp för att kunna uppnå detta är att 2 dagar i veckan är dedikerade åt progressionraids. Vi har även en extra dag som inte är obligatorisk då vi kör igenom Normal/Heroic. Denna dag är främst menad för alts. •Vad Vengeance erbjuder • En möjlighet att raida i en helsvensk guild. • Uppleva Cutting Edge-content i en avslappnad miljö. • Dagliga Mythic+ runs med rutinerade spelare. • En möjlighet till Rated Battlegrounds och Arena. • Den sociala aspekten som framförallt finns i vår Discord. •Vad Vengeance förväntar sig av dig • Du bör hålla en hög närvaro under raids. • Du ska kunna spela din klass på hög nivå. Vi håller inte någon i handen, utan vi tar för givet att du kan spela din klass utan och innan. • Du ska kunna hantera kritik på ett bra sätt. • Du bör vara online minst 10 minuter innan utsatt tid för raids och du ska även vara förberedd med flasks, food och potions. • Du bör vara förberedd på att bli utbytt om du underpresterar eller om din klass inte är anpassad för en specifik boss. •Raidtider Observera att vissa dagar kan tiderna förlängas om vi är nära en kill. • Onsdagar (Farm/Altrun) 20:00-23:00 • Torsdagar (Progress) 20:00-23:00 • Måndagar (Progress) 20:00-23:00 ---------------------------------------- •Kontakta oss Pavz#21645 (Guild Master) Wallner93#2520 (Rekryteringsofficer) Enfinkurwa#2955 (Officer) Octanius#2983 (Officer) Celk11#2879 (Officer)Pava8 3d
3d [H] <New Beginning> BFA Mythic Raiding 3d/week <New Beginning> is recruiting to fill its raiding core for Mythic raiding in Battle for Azeroth. We are offering a fresh start for experienced raiders who cannot spare the time to join a hardcore guild and yet would like to make the most out of it. Raiding Schedule The raiding schedule is 3 days per week (20:30 - 24:00 realm time). The raiding days are: Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday. Requirements Our objective is to progress at a Mythic level without having to commit the same amount of time as hardcore guilds to raiding. In order to do so we are looking for experienced raiders that have the right mindset to progress with us. This means that our members need to be prepared for the raids properly (boss fight knowledge, etc.) other than knowing how to play their class effectively at a real progress level. This means that all guild members must be pulling their own weight during raids. Communication requirements: Discord. We do not generally ask for the age of our guild members, but we want to ensure everyone in the guild is mature. Guild Environment We want to create a mature yet fun environment for our guild members. While our focus is on raiding progression, we are aware that World of Warcraft is a game and everyone should have a good time while playing it. This is not an excuse to be underperforming in group content, but rather a promotion of an informal and friendly environment that we want to create. The guild has vast PvE (and PvP) and class/role knowledge. We have the resources to help everyone to improve and become a better player, as long as they have the mindset to improve and learn from mistakes. Join us! You can contact us on Discord: https://discord.gg/CsKgFPb And in-game: Aranreth#2239 (Shanreth-Ragnaros), Eibe#21377 (Eibe-Ragnaros), Johabia#2795 (Kotakoo-Ragnaros) Once you contact us, we will get to know each other better and see if you are a right fit for our guild (and if our guild is a right fit for you!).Eibe9 3d
3d Tank LF weekend raiding guild Hello there, I am looking for a raiding guild that raids in During weekends. mainly because I created my account when I was outside the U.S but I moved here cause of college. Obviously I'm not in this server but I am looking around all the servers and will transfer the moment I am contacted by a guild that needs me. You can contact me in game or in discord or reply to this post ^_^. Battle.net: boogieface#2948 Discord: Boogieface101#1069 In game: Brutality - RunetotemBrutality1 3d
4d Experienced Warlock LF new home. Hello, I'm a Swedish bloke named John, 26 years of age. I've played this game since 6 months into Vanilla with a couple of longer breaks. I've raided basically every content out there with Ulduar and the entire WOD expansion as an exception on a decently lvl and now I'm looking for a new home on Ragnaros. I'm social, vocal and mature. What I can offer is humor, banter and good experience (as mentioned above), good output and I know how to avoid fire, oozes and other DOT-ground effects. What I'm looking for is a guild with alot going on, an active discord, regular mythic plus runs with high goals, decent raiding environment with preferably 2 days a week as a weekly schedule. Im availible monday - friday every week and will spend alot of time on WOW. Swedish is a plus but not a must ,an age barrier of 20 or atleast 18+ would be very interesting. The raiding doesnt have to be top notch, clearing content on Mythic the first 5 weeks after release is hardly a must, but clearing it before next content is released is something i value highly. When it comes to experience during the years: Vanilla Emerald dragons, Onyxia, AQ20, MC cleared. BWL up to the twin drakes & a few bosses in AQ40. TBC Cleared everything, Kael'thas and Vashj 1 week after first nerf. Second guild after MYM on Vek'nilash. WOTLK Cleared everything apart from Ulduar, Lich King after 20% debuff. Cata Cleared everything with Nightwatchers on Outland, second best on the realm at the time. Sinestra and Ragnaros top 150 world MOP Cleared everything up to Paragons of the Klaxxi on HC WOD Not my cup of tea expansion, break. Legion Raided everything but Antorus on a decent lvl, noting impressive but the first two tiers cleared on mythic. Logs can be found from legion if you look up Pines/Spines - Moonkin druid on Emerald dream. Hola at ya boy if it sounds interesting. BlessInfernon3 4d
5d Experienced Tank LF Raiding Guild Hello guys, About myself: - dutch - 28y old - Tanking mainly since vanilla - inactive during legion and WoD Able to raid: - Monday evening - Wednesday evening - Friday evening - Sunday evening Experience: So I've been playing wow since vanilla and have bin inactive during legion and WoD basically. I've decided to come back for BFA to start raiding again. Im only dedicated to raiding or mythic + since i dislike PVP. Farming REP and WQ on a daily basis + clearing mythic+ is my daily routine right now. I also have alot of raid leader experience but that's not a requirement for me. Like most dedicated raiders I'm making sure i bring augment runes, flasks, food buffs to raids which i mainly farm myself instead if just buying them from the auction house. Motivation: I'm not mainly looking for a raiding guild but also looking for a new home for a long period of time. I'd like a guild where i cannot only do raids but dedicated some time for achievements and of course mythic+'s and farming professions to fill up the g bank for raiding consumables. Basically spend time outside of the raids aswell. Time to wrap it up. If i am the tank for your guild. Please do whisper me or add me on Bnet: Forman#2322. Regards, FormanForman1 5d
5d Tank LF raiding guild A little about myself, I'm 24 and from holland. And after a break form the raiding scene i am looking to get back into it. I mainly play my brewmaster and vengeance DH (both around 340 ilvl), but depending on the need and availability i am willing to consider other specs/classes. I'm looking for a casual laid-back guild that does normal or heroic raids and the occasional mythic+. To me having a good time with a group of people is more important than clearing the highest difficulty content, any bosses killed in the process are a nice bonus. So if you are in a great guild and still in need of a terrible player, do give me a shout! :DNillesh1 5d
5d [H] <Raid Team> - LF New Members Hi, <Raid Team> is a PVE orientated guild with goals of progressing through raid content in BFA. Recruitment We are looking for players of any class that have drive to succeed, contact officers in-game for more info. What can Raid Team offer you? Raiding - We give you the opportunity participate in and down new raid bosses as they are released in a relaxed environment where we will learn and grow together. Community - As a community we hope to offer a group of people with a similar mindset to your own when it comes to raiding. Outside of raiding we play other games together such as League of Legends, CS:GO, ARK etc Requirements: Raid Times: - Wednesday - 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday - 20:00 - 23:00 Commitment: All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding. Criticism: You should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it's directed at you. Attendance:We understand that real life comes before a game we only ask that you inform us if you can't attend so we can make arrangements. Communication:Discord with a working Microphone/Headset and the ability to communicate in English. I hope you will consider joining our community. If you would like to chat more please contact me on BTag - Zimak#2764Orinn0 5d
5d [H] <Collective> (2/8H) Recruiting for our raid group Hi! We're a new raiding group on Ragnaros with a core of around 10 people who have raided together since vanilla. We're a friendly bunch and we need some more people for our raid group! We raid up to two times per week, we'd ideally like to raid once a week and clear Uldir. We don't have an attendance requirement as we understand people have lives and can be busy. Raid times Fridays: 20:00 Saturdays: 20:00 We might move one of these to Sunday depending on people's availability. What we need Healers (all classes except monk) DPS (all classes) Requirements Age 18+ Friendly attitude Item level 340+ Able to communicate in English on Discord (voice) What we expect from you Basic knowledge of the fights (watch videos) Bring consumables to raids (at least flask + food buff) Enchant/socket your gear Know how to play your class If you're interested or have any questions, add ximm#2906 or heidar#21971, or message anyone in the guild if I'm not around. :)Heidar2 5d
11 Sep [H] Hang The DJ are recruiting We are looking for healers to complete our raiding roster. We currently raid Mondays and Wednesdays with a third day being introduced shortly. We raid 20:00-23:00 Realm Time. We are ideally looking for a monk, shaman or druid healer. Please /w me in game if you are interested or would like to know more.Motez0 11 Sep
11 Sep [H] Anomaly is recruiting for Uldir! 3/8H Anomaly consists of a core group of raiders that have been playing since vanilla WoW. We're committed to raid progression, act like adults (mostly), and even though we are serious about raiding we always try to maintain a relaxed experience while doing so, because what's the point if you're not having a good time! We're looking for like minded players that can commit to a 1 day raiding schedule and that can make the most of every single pull. If you think you can fit into Anomaly, hit me up ingame. For more questions just send any of the members in our guild a whisper and they will re-direct you to one of the officers. Exceptional applications will always be considered even when the position has been filled. Raiding day: Sunday - 20.00/23.00 Regards, Diynmo Bnet: Diyn#21273Diynmo2 11 Sep
11 Sep Enh Shaman lf raid 2nights guild tue/thurs --> Veteran Shaman LF raiding guild with 2 days raid tue / thurs. Normal / HC is fine. Hit me ingame for chat.Electricfury0 11 Sep
10 Sep Tank LF Hc+/M+ raiding guild To start off. I am not exactly an experienced player. I played on and off briefly during cata, and have entered BFA with an attitude towards being able to clear endgame content with an efficient group. A guild looking to clear heroic raids and do plenty of mythic+ and perhaps even with some ambitions towards Mythic raiding. I am currently 346ilvl tank with a 338 affli warlock alt. I mostly play to tank and am even willing to roll more tanks if needed. I have painstakingly cleared 6/8 of normal uldir and have had mythrax at 5% in a complete pug while leading. The problem is you can only do so much as a single guy, I am in desperate need of a consistent team that is willing to work together and improve. I know people don't like to take in without solid experience, especially for a high responsibility role like tank. But I can promise I always prioritise preparation over anything else and have been playing PC games for yonks and can perform mechanically. I will voice chat, play on an almost daily basis and can raid all times of the week. I also have a +1 balance druid friend. He cleared some legion content but not seriously and raided hardcore in lich king clearing upto 25 man heroic lich king. Name "zojimbo". Pls whisper me ingame or get in contact. <a pixel too far> is just a placeholder guild for now. Thank you. VeniVidiVici#21685 battletagPhálanx1 10 Sep
06 Sep [A] <Paindeer Raiders> Recruiting for BFA Hi! We are made of a core group of friends who have decided to raid in the new expansion. An experienced raid leader in Vanilla, TBC and WotLK I have decided to start raiding again. We plan to raid on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 7-10 pm. If you are looking for a guild that wants to take raid progression seriously whilst not feeling like raiding is a job then we are currently recruiting all classes for the upcoming raids, so if you are interested in being part of a new raiding guild, please whisper Flashing or Sobored in game.Flashing2 06 Sep
04 Sep LF Uldir raid Frost mage 341 ilb LF Uldir raid in Thursday 06.09. i`m ready for raid from 19:00 ST looked into all fights wisper me if intrestedJaggermaster0 04 Sep
04 Sep Experienced player looking for new home Hey Guys! A bit about myself. I am a 23 year old male, been playing WoW since Vanilla. I am a 340 Survival Hunter (I am open to change spec if need of ranged dps), looking for a semi hardcore raiding guild. What am I looking for? I work night shifts so I am looking for a team with quite specific raid times, 3 days a week 18-21 server time. I am looking for a team whom has the goal to clear Mythic Raid (Cutting Edge) at a decent pace. What is my experience and what I can contribute with? The last time I played hardcore I raided ICC 25m Heroic on a Hunter. Since then I've played more casually, however I am now, with BFA looking to return to top tier content. I am a dedicated player who puts the team infront of my own needs, and I am always looking to have a good time. I try to find every niché I can to maximize my dps in all scenarios. If you think I am the player for your team, then please do hit me up on BattleTag Taurzan#2641 so we can have a chat about our future together. :smiley:Àrtémis2 04 Sep
04 Sep Guardian druid LF mythic raiding guild Hey! Here i am, one day before raid release. I have been playing and raiding on and off since vanilla and i really don't want to miss first raid of BFA. Guardian druid 342 ATM Wow Experience Well raided and played all expansion except MoP. Started to raid mythic in WoD on my prot warrior and continue to do so in Legion but in the end of the expansion i made a druid after a pause in middle of Nighthold. Emerald nightmare 7/7 mythic Trial of valor 2/3 mythic nighthold 5/10 mythic antorus 1/9 mythic I'm searching for a mature guild that raid 2-3 days/week and will go for cutting edge in all raids. I have no problem transfer my character to another server if i find the right guild but i will NOT change to Alliance. Add me for more info: NiklasQQ#2560Salkinqqd1 04 Sep
04 Sep <Panopticon> 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild. <Panopticon> Community & 2-Day Raiding Guild. Looking for a experienced WoW gamers that can commit to an easy schedule. All roles are being recruited for [But you must be able to play more than one spec] Raid Times: Wednesday & Sunday: 21:00 -23:30 Server Time. Requirements: - DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras - Understanding of Tactics & can own up to the mistakes when they happen - Good sense of humour and have working microphone - Ability to be part of a team and not have a big ego. - Mythic Experienced - Can log, and understand logs. - Good understanding of how to sim characters - Proactive in learning about their class and improving. ... Or add me for an in-game chat: Battle Tag - Zandarius#2725 or add me on Discord: Zand#3281 We have a very active Discord community, and we have a solid core. We formed about 2 years ago, and went from just a group of friends into a Mythic progression guild. Sadly, we stopped raiding in Antorus during Immonar progression as many people took a break. We are aiming to clear each tier in BFA on all difficulties, and are therefore recruiting experienced raiders to reach these objectives. We are a group of former hardcore raiders from all different realms, guilds and factions and have come together to grow a 2-Day Raiding Community on Ragnaros-Horde. All applicants will be asked to trial, which is generally around 4 raid resets long. Progress in Legion: Antorus - 5/11 M Look forward to hearing from you :) Take it easy guys and girls.Zand3 04 Sep
04 Sep 2 Day Mythic Guild - Recruiting for BFA <Panopticon> Community & 2-Day Raiding Guild. Looking for a experienced WoW gamers that can commit to an easy schedule. All roles are being recruited for. Raid Times: Wednesday & Sunday: 21:00 -23:30 Server Time. Requirements: - DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras - Understanding of Tactics & can own up to the mistakes when they happen - Good sense of humour and have working microphone - Ability to be part of a team and not have a big ego. - Mythic Experienced - Can log, and understand logs. - Good understanding of how to sim characters - Proactive in learning about their class and improving. ... Or add me for an in-game chat: Battle Tag - Zandarius#2725 or add me on Discord: Zand#3281 We have a very active Discord community, and we have a solid core. We formed about 2 years ago, and went from just a group of friends into a Mythic progression guild. Sadly, we stopped raiding in Antorus during Immonar progression as many people took a break. We are aiming to clear each tier in BFA, and are therefore recruiting experienced raiders to reach these objectives. Progress in Legion: Antorus - 5/11 M Look forward to hearing from you :) Take it easy guys and girls.Zand1 04 Sep
03 Sep <Oblivion Boost Community Recruiting!> <Oblivion Boost Community> Recruiting Advertisers! We're recruiting Advertisers! Do you want to advertise for one of the largest and fastest growing boosting Communities in Europe? Why would you *want* to advertise? When booking a buyer in one of our PvE boosts there is a 10% booking fee required to secure the spot, you as an Advertiser get to keep that 10% booking fee as commission on every buyer you book! Is advertising difficult? Generally it's quite simple and the rewards are worth the minimal effort it takes, on quieter days it can be frustrating but it all depends on the time of day you choose to advertise and the realm’s population. What is expected of an advertiser? Join a server, turn on an add-on that auto-posts your advert and respond to whispers in an accommodating and polite manner. Answer any questions they may have and explain accurately what our services are. Access to Discord is a must, this is where we communicate with each other the most, basic knowledge of Google Spreadsheets is desired but not essential. Fluency in German, French, Italian or Spanish a huge plus! Please apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ePGI63cucyVdCk_J0KB4IXtk8osCaRzS6cEnpETjJgM/editYumemage0 03 Sep
03 Sep <Oblivion Boost Community Recruiting!> <Oblivion Boost Community> Recruiting Advertisers! We're recruiting Advertisers! Do you want to advertise for one of the largest and fastest growing boosting Communities in Europe? Why would you *want* to advertise? When booking a buyer in one of our PvE boosts there is a 10% booking fee required to secure the spot, you as an Advertiser get to keep that 10% booking fee as commission on every buyer you book! Is advertising difficult? Generally it's quite simple and the rewards are worth the minimal effort it takes, on quieter days it can be frustrating but it all depends on the time of day you choose to advertise and the realm’s population. What is expected of an advertiser? Join a server, turn on an add-on that auto-posts your advert and respond to whispers in an accommodating and polite manner. Answer any questions they may have and explain accurately what our services are. Access to Discord is a must, this is where we communicate with each other the most, basic knowledge of Google Spreadsheets is desired but not essential. Fluency in German, French, Italian or Spanish a huge plus! Please apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ePGI63cucyVdCk_J0KB4IXtk8osCaRzS6cEnpETjJgM/editYumemage0 03 Sep
03 Sep Frost/Blood DK looking for raid guild LFG - Frost/Blood DK ilvl337 (Shoulders, Neck, off-hand 325. for now), Looking for raid guild. Age: 20, got 9 to 5 job. UTC: +03:00, from Finland. Not much of raid experience behind, but looking to get some. Got proper mic, !@#$load of time, no ego issues, humble. N/HC/MY. Played the game since MOP. Discord: m4imperfection#9081 BTAG: Huumepeikko#2593Marossi0 03 Sep
02 Sep HPala & Hunter LF Mythic Guild Hi, currently searching for a guild aiming for cutting edge during BFA. English and very flexible with raids days. Here are some of my past logs, HPala(https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/24309543?zone=17&mode=detailed#difficulty=4&metric=hps) Mage(https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/16299675?zone=10&mode=detailed#difficulty=4) I'm not the most experienced however have some mythic kills (EN Cutting edge on mage and kills in ToS and Antorus on Holy Pala), and completing most tiers upto HC spread among different characters throughout the years. My hunter friend (Yort-ragnaros), is relatively new however plays with me pretty much everyday and learns quickly. He's very much upto speed and will hold his own during raids. Here's some more info for anyone wanting to contact me: Btag- LoganDaBeast#2150 Lit-Ragnaros https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/ragnaros/Lit Thanks.Lit1 02 Sep
02 Sep [H] <Slash GQuit> DPS and HPala needed for myth Hi All, <Slash GQuit> is looking for some DPS (no class restrictions) and a Holy paladin or Disc Priest to raid with us 3 times a week (mon, wed and thur) from 20:00-23:00 (Servertime). We have a discord server which is needed to raid with us, we would love you to be able to speak, but its not needed :) We also need people to be prepared for raiding. That includes pots/flasks and knowledge of the bosses. When not raiding we are mostly gonna focus on PvE stuff (M+ etc.) If this sounds like something you wanna try out, don't hesitate to /w and officer of the guild for more information or an invitation. We are all very friendly and have been playing the game for a very long time :) We hope to hear from you. :) <3 <3 <3 <Slash GQuit>Lentox3 02 Sep
01 Sep Returning player looking for guild :) Ello mon! returning troll rogue looking for a friendly guild to play with :) my main plan is to do some casual PvP once i get geared up! but...i need some nice people to play with! if you are interested in having me in your guild, or just wanna make friends with me, feel free to contact me Bambam#2913Boombay0 01 Sep
01 Sep "Ante Memoriam" Wed+Sun Mythic Raiding G'day, Recruiting all big D players for our core Mythic with Uldir right around the corner. We have a 10man HC team but want to extend to Mythic. Raid times: Wednesday 7pm SVT Sunday 7pm SVT This leaves your Fri+Sat open for shenanigans, and of course raiding as soon as reset hits on Wednesdays, all for the lads! Requirements: 1. Have a good sense of humour and don't be a c*ck, we want to have fun while doing this. 2. Have past raiding experience, preferably mythic, if not have a high IQ and learn quick mate! 3. Discord, mic, and the ability to talk under pressure. Come chat on discord (https://discord.gg/AbAEUQt) if you want to ask more questions, or message Halori on Rag.Halori1 01 Sep
31 Aug PowerSlaves is looking for members! PowerSlaves is a newly formed guild on Ragnaros and we are looking for members. We will raid and do dungeons on all difficulties so everybody regardless of gear and skill can join. Even if you have yet to reach level cap just whisper me in game or join our discord. I look forward to seeing some of you guys! Our raiding schedule it to be decided but we will most likely play sometime on Friday and Saturday. Discord - https://discord.gg/p3JVf8U My battletag is Fur1os#2929Flamios0 31 Aug
31 Aug PowerSlaves is looking for members! PowerSlaves is a newly formed guild on Ragnaros and we are looking for members. We will raid and do dungeons on all difficulties so everybody regardless of gear and skill can join. Even if you have yet to reach level cap just whisper me in game or join our discord. I look forward to seeing some of you guys! Discord - https://discord.gg/p3JVf8UFlamios0 31 Aug
31 Aug [H]Looking for a friendly guild Hello, I am new to the server and is looking for new friends to play with. I have been raiding since vanilla but Im now looking for a social spot beacuse I cant commit to a time schedule due to family life and other irl things atm. Looking for a group of people that have fun while they play but still keep an ok skill level to be able to do mythic + and other activities. Wisper my ingame or write here if you have any questions for me :)Barahir0 31 Aug
31 Aug <Oblivion Boosting Community> Oblivion Boosting Community About us: Oblivion Boosting Community is Europe's greatest boosting service provider. The services offered are executed by Top Players from several different European Servers which are experienced, dedicated and high end raiders throughout many expansions already Important Information: The only valid payment option is Ingame Gold! Please do not ask any further, if we accept any other payment option. If, in any case, a boost is failing we will reschedule to another date and time that fits you, for free, if however, we can’t find a solution that benefits both you and the community, we will fully refund you. These are the services we’re currently offering: ST = Server Time (CEST/GMT+1) Uldir Normal - Full Clear (Saved Boosters) Uldir Normal - Mythrax + G’huun Only/Heart of Corruption (Saved Boosters) Uldir Heroic - Full Clear (Saved Boosters) Uldir Heroic - G’huun Only/Ahead of the Curve (Saved Boosters) Mythic Armor-Specific Dungeons (+10) - You can choose the dungeon, the group will be unsaved, a minimum of 3 Boosters will have same armor-type as you and will trade you items - Can be accommodated every day, on request Heroic/Mythic Expeditions - From single Heroic/Mythic Expeditions to full weekly Azerite caps, available on request Glory of the Wartorn Hero - Can be accommodated every day, on request - In the very rare event of a failed boost, you will receive a free rescheduled boost or a refund - Please reach out to us via the contact details below to learn more about the prices, available spots and the date and times we offer those services. If you don’t find here what you need and would like to have a custom boost, please feel free to reach out to us. We will consider it and will try to make you an offer according to the effort needed. Contact details: Oblivion Discord Server: https://discord.gg/XYNP3SCYumemage2 31 Aug