Ragnaros

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
57m [H] Real Raiders Have Curves [8/9HC ToS] <Real Raiders Have Curves> Information about the guild We are a group of players who enjoy progressing through Nighthold at a relaxed manner. However please note that this does not mean we do not strive to get the best out of ourselfs with the time we have to play. Raiding is the very essence of what makes us enjoy WoW and most of what we do outside of raiding is a way to prepare for the raids. May it be keystones or farming old raids and even farming those worldquests if we feel like it. To have good and fun raids, where there is a relaxed atmosphere the players of the guild are what makes that happen. Our guildies enjoy playing together or just having bants in guildchat with each other. Our raid experience Seeing we are playing legion, most of our raiders have raided in previous expansions with some dating back to the early days of WoW. However we are always willing to take in new players if they show they have learning capability and if they are willing to gear themself(with help of the guild ofcourse) before we take them into mythic. Raiddays Wednesday, Thursday, Monday from 19.50-23.00 servertime. We aim for high attendance, however we do understand work sheduling and we can always look at what is possible in your IRL situation Recruiting Tanks: Medium Healers: Low Ranged dps: High Melee dps: Low If you are a other class that is not on the list, but would still like to apply we will consider it. The above classes are simply prefered. Contact You can contact us ingame by asking if any officers are online for more information or if you fail to catch us online you can add us on battletag. Helmine#2131 Gereius#2561 More information on our discord where you can apply and get in direct contact with the officers aswell. https://discord.gg/ZVR4jQ4 We hope to have peaked your interest and would love to meet you online. Greetings, Helmine, Babyjeebus, Gereius, Shinozuka, WînduHelmine12 57m
2h [A] Ancien Regime recruiting! Ancien Regime (7/7 HC Emerald Nightmare 1/7 Mythic EN) is looking to expand our raidgroup, to progress into mythic raiding. Raid days is currently wednesday and sunday from 20:00 - 23:00 (sometimes 23:15 and sometimes we make an optional raid monday). About the guild: The core of the the guild has been raiding together since TBC. We have a tight knit core group of helpful and social members. The guild is an international european guild, with danes, swedes, brits, dutchmen, etc. If your'e a cool and mature person and your'e interested in joining, whisper; Vícvega, Rasser, Matzi, Smallshow or Shenghuo in game. We'll have a talk with you about your experience and gear - And I hope to see you for our next raid! ;)Kowalskí5 2h
2h <Kicked> is recruiting <Kicked> is a newly formed raiding guild formed out of a core group of mythic and heroic raiders who are looking to raid heroic with some mythic but on a more casual level rather than pushing progression. We aim to create an inclusive environment with two raiding days a week (so far Wednesday and Saturday 20:00-23:00 sever time, but this can change if it doesn't work for everyone). We're currently recruiting healers as well as all kinds of dps, we're looking for people with good raiding experience or those who are willing to learn. Add me on battle.net Cptcreephook#2867 or drop me a message for more details or to apply.Tanron2 2h
16h Question about this server Hello guys. I spent some time on Burning Legion and Defias Brotherhood as alliance player (because of my friend) but I always was horde player and now Im looking for nice server with horde high pop. I like when I see many ppl leveling, doing quests etc. What can u tell about this server? I dont like Stormscale, Twisting Nether etc because I like open world PVP, can I find it here on this server? And what about PvE progress?Teirinn0 16h
20h DPS/TANK Needed <Panopticon> Are Recruiting! Hey Forum! <Panopticon> are recruiting! :) Who are we? Prior to release of Legion, a bunch of us who worked together decided to resubscribe to WoW. Started off around 12-15 playing on a regular basis from a variety of different experience backgrounds. Some of us have played in Mythic Raiding guilds, while some of us haven’t raided since the days of Molten Core and Vanilla. But we’ve resubscribed and although some of us are blowing off the dust on our keyboards, we’ve still got it. We’re now opening the guild to everyone that want a relaxed atmosphere, a good community and an active Discord team too. We’ve all done the hardcore raiding and gone through the fun/pressures that brings. We’re now looking for casual progression and on nights when aren’t raiding, clearing Keystones. Currently with our UK core we play most evenings after working hours, but with a few new faces the community is becoming more active all day round. We're still clearing content, but we do it with a smile on our face and having a laugh along the way. Progress? EN HC -> Cleared TOV Norm -> Cleared TOV Heroic -> Some of us have cleared this. The Nighthold (N) -> Cleared The Nighthold (H) - Cleared Future? NH Heroic and farming. Mythic may be an option if we get a 20 man regular core. 2 Heroic Raid Nights per week, Wednesdays & Sundays. We're also thinking about having some fun content to do as a guild too. So looking at some fun PVP, world adventures and what not too! We're now running Normal runs for Alts and Titanforge farms on Saturday for those interested Raid Times? Wednesday & Sunday - 21:00 Server Time to 23:30. Alt Run Normal Runs: 21:00 Sever Times on Saturday What do you want from me? ALL ROLES. High Priority: - DPS (Any Roles) Med Priority: - Healer (Resto Druid or Monk) Low Priority but wanted: - Tank (Any, ideally with a DPS off-spec too) But we are still recruiting nice, friendly players that are interested in raiding and joining a great community! We're not too fussed about experience or skill, because that can be gained and taught. Just have the commitment to raid when you can, friendly outlook and patience :) We're open to taking any classes/roles right now too. We're a very flexible guild, so we encourage our members to play the class/role that they simply enjoy the most. It would be great to recruit some players who dual spec (DPS with tank/heal option too that they are happy to play) Feel free to drop me a mail in game or add me for a guild invite when I’m online :) Alternatively, whisper any of our officers: - Tinycabbage - Milikin - Perkins - Absentia - Anathemae - Unknownxiv - Monkicide - Soggylemon Look forward to hearing from you :) Take it easy guys and girls.Móófasá52 20h
1d Healer lf progressive guild Hello Everyone, as topic says im looking for a new home for ToS Mythic and fourth, i have made a post on shared pve forum, where you can find some further information about me as a raider, and what i search for. Fast summary: I have cleared every content from Vanilla up to ToS Heroic, i look for a progressive raiding guild who have a common goal of being competetive in ToS. I always come prepared and studying logs, analyzers and so on to improve myself. For more info go to https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616042310 - I prefer all contact to go thru that post, or ingame /regards KnowledgeKnówledge0 1d
1d [H] - The High Council - 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M The High Council is an World of warcraft guild that has come back for the expansion Legion. The High council has it roots in "High Council" that orginated from EU-Xavius, EU-Boulderfist, and is now located on EU-Ragnaros. Several(~10) old core members have decided to come back and raid on a casual semi-hardcore level. We are currently looking for more quality players to bolster our ranks for Mythics. We are currently 10/10M and looking for more people to do Mythics. We aim to have as a high quality as possible of the raids we are doing, but at the same time have have time for real life activities. Our raid times (based on server time): Wednesday ~19.15-23.00 Thursday ~19.15-23.00 Sunday ~19.15-23.00 Recruitment: We are very interested in the following: * Hunter * Boomkin * Holy Paladin * Retribution Paladin * Elemental Shaman * Shadow Priest * Warlock * Mistweaver Monk Any exceptional player(s) who feel like they can complement our quality of raiding regardless of class/spec are encouraged to contact us even if your spec is not mentioned above. What we are looking for in you as a player: * You love raiding and want to progress in Mythic mode. * You're an independent and communicative player (that means you actively prepare yourself for new encounters, know about their mechanics and ask when you don't). * You wanna have fun and have good progress * Your English is good enough for clear communication. * You have a stable connection. * Being able to listen to and actively speak when required. What can we offer you? * We give you the opportunity to clear content at a fast pace with lots of fun. * A stable environment with few to none players leaving. * Members with several years of experience with guild- and raid-leadership. * A social guild with lots of laughs. * Casual raids on Saturday(NH Normal/HC,ToV, EM NM Mythic etc). * Several Mythic+ groups How to join? 1. Contact Swix#2683 or apply at highcouncil.eu Some Old achievements: * pre-nerf M'uru/KJ in Sunwell * World 48 Yogg-Saron * World 16 A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity * World 61 LK 10 * Realm first from Mid-TBC to start of Cataclysm.Swixie19 1d
1d [H] Order of Thrall, 3/9HC LF DPS Hello! Intro We're a semi casual (social) raiding guild who raid two nights a week, Monday and Thursday from 20:30 - 23:30 server time. Within raids we aim to keep a chilled atmosphere while also getting the job done. Out of raids we're rather chatty and run a variety of other content. Our Social Aspect We don't tolerate toxic people, which, overall has put us a in a great position! Our guild has a great group of people. I don't always log on for the content, I log on to chat with them, to run stuff with them - cos their fun to hang out with. Our Discord usually has about 5, or so, people on it during evenings and weekends. We're multinational, we have people from all over Europe, I've never met these guys but a fair few of them I'd call good friends. What we're currently up to We'll finish Tomb normal on our next run and begin Heroic. Throughout the week we do other content, Wednesday evenings and the weekend are when we usually farm Mythic+'s. And currently a number of people are back into Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm, so feel free to come play that also with us. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - What we're looking for from you - Reliable (Can make raid times with 90%(ish) attendance - Non-toxic - Understanding of Class/Spec - 52 traits min - Understand English - Being able to talk is a plus but not mandatory - 900 Min ilvl - Have Gems/Enchants You don't need to have cleared the content yet as long as you understand your class and you're willing to look up tactics - we are patient and are happy to help if you're going to stick with us. Roles currently open DPS - Balance Druid - Warlock - Elemental Shaman - Hunter Even if your class isn't listed here still feel free to contact me. These are just what we would prefer. If you have any more questions or want to contact me add me on Twilightsky#2695 Hope to hear from you CloudShyiiri47 1d
1d LF achievement and transmog hunting guild Hello dear community! I am looking for a social guild that would do this funny stuff like going old raids and dungeons just for fun collecting mounts, transmog and doing achievements. Could anyone recommend me any? Thanks in advance for your responses!Maulfurious0 1d
1d [H]<Twilight Souls> 7/9H Weekend Raiding LF DPS About Us [TwSL] Twilight Souls are a former hardcore raiding guild who was top 500 back in the TBC-Cataclysm days. However since then real life has hit, and people now work overtime/have kids etc. so we just don’t have the time to raid on a 4-5 day schedule anymore. We aim to still be competitive and clear all Mythic content while it is relevant while only raiding on a 2 day weekend schedule. We aim to be efficient with our limited raiding time and still maintain a very competitive raiding environment. The guild is still active during the week with people regularly logging on to do mythic+, old raids and arena as they please, while we also maintain a discord server for communication out of game (or at work ;) ) We are currently looking to expand the raid team with 1-2 more strong people to complete our Mythic Raiding Roster for ToS. We are located on horde side on the Ragnaros-EU server. Recruitment At the moment we're in need of strong DPS classes who log well for their ILVL (Mage/Lock/Frost/Boomkin/DK ideally). Higher item level is of course better but anything above 900 to start out is fine. We are looking for potential, people who log well for there ilevel who we can gear to become good mythic raiders. Old school raiders preferred, but not required! If we are not currently looking for you class do not let that discourage you, we will always consider exceptional applications from all classes! Raid Times (Server) Friday 20:30 - 00:00 Saturday 21:00-23:00 (Optional Farm raid) Sunday 20:30 – 00:00 Progression Status 4/10 Mythic Nighthold 9/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras 7/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Misc Loot: Master Loot via Loot Council Voice: Discord http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/Twilight+Souls Contact Apply here: http://twilight-souls.co.uk/recruitment Darkxblade#2173 Lupercal#2976Darkxblade0 1d
1d WTS all TCG MOUNTS FOR GOLD! ORIGINAL THREAD: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16463356183 ORIGINAL THREAD: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16463356183 ORIGINAL THREAD: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16463356183 WTS TCG mounts from the largest stockpile and the most reliable and trustworthy guy on the EU realms for gold only and I'm accepting gold at almost any realm EU, prefer high pop realms, I'm also accepting gold on multiple realms too! Please take notice many of the mounts was sold 4-10 months ago! and the price has been increasing everyday due to the high demand and low supply, I'm therefore NOT selling for the old sold prices, price on mounts may vary from realm to realm 8x Wooly White Rhino - Price: 1.5-2m Gold 1. Sold 780k@AH 2. Sold 900k Acintosh-ShatteredHalls 3. Sold 900k Aethrin-ShatteredHand[/i] 4. Sold 999k Nillerpiller-Silvermoon 5. Sold 995k@AH 6. Sold 940k Duckling-Stormreaver 7. Sold 999k Deathtrick-Outland 8. FOR SALE 4x Big Battle Bear - Price: 2-3m Gold 1. Sold 975k@AH 2. Sold 999k Nillerpiller-Silvermoon 3. Sold 900k@AH 4. Sold 999k@AH 5. FOR SALE 3x Blazing Hippogryph - Price: 4-5m - Only One For Sale On The EU ATM!! with tag also 1. Sold 999k@AH 2. Sold 999k Amantino-Ravencrest 3. Sold 1.5m Howelt-Frostmane 4. Sold Out 3x White Riding Camel - Price: 5m - Only Two ForSale On The EU ATM! one of them are mine! 1. Sold 999k@AH 2. Sold 1.3m Dwarfstar-Frostmane 3. FOR SALE 3x Mottled Drake - Sold Out 1. Sold 950k@AH 2. Sold 1.7m Niixten-Ahn'Qiraj 3. Sold 2.8m Syraía-Eredar 4. Sold Out 3x Amani Dragonhawk - Price: 3-3.5m Gold 1. Sold 996k@AH 2. Sold 1.2m Cancel-TarrenMill 3. FOR SALE 2x Corrupted Hippogryph - Price: 4-5m Gold 1. Sold 995k@AH 2. Sold 1.7m Ahaaferos-BurningBlade 3. Sold Out 3x Feldrake - Price: 5m Gold 1. Sold 999k Dargor-ShatteredHalls 2. Sold Secret price Jin-Blackrock 3. FOR SALE 4x Ghastly Charger's Skull - Price: 3m Gold 1. Sold 995k@AH 2. Sold 995k Thereisnosam-Talnivarr 3. Sold 999k Jin-Blackrock 4. FOR SALE 8x X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME - Price: 2-2.5m Gold 1. Sold 750k@AH 2. Sold 999k Velek-Frostmane 3. Sold 999k Asyn-Frostmane 4. Sold 999k Sacredi-Darksorrow 5. Sold 950k Loozy-Sylvanas 6. Sold 999k Nillerpiller-Silvermoon 7. Sold 950k palaios-al'akir 8. FOR SALE 1x X-51 Nether-Rocket - Price: 6-7m Gold - The most rare TCG mount, only two on the EU one of them are mine! 1. FOR SALE 3x Magic Rooster Egg - Price: 5m Gold 1. Sold 2.5m Lârona-TwistingNether 2. Sold 2.2m Lylleri-Darksorrow 3. FOR SALE 1x Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger - Price: 9.5m Gold 1. Sold Secret Price Cicils-Sylvannas 2. FOR SALE 2x Reins of the Spectral Tiger - Price: 7m Gold 1. Sold Secret Price Rimandiel-Silvermoon 2. Sold 5m Yuzz-Dreanor 3 FOR SALE 10x Reins of Poseidus - 900-1.5m Gold 1. Sold 350k Rustynail-Daggerspine 2. Sold 500k Avarseth-Frostmane 3. Sold 500k Kryô-Blackrock 4. Sold 550k Grauno-Balnazzar 5. Sold 699k@AH 6. Sold 800k Russelant-Stormrage 7. Sold 700k Niixten-Ahn'Qiraj 8. Sold 999k Moschtix-Forschrliga 9. Sold 800k Wälle-Hyjal 10. FOR SALE 1x Swift Shorestrider - Price: 5m Gold - Only one on the EU atm, and it's mine! 1. FOR SALE I'm also selling Grumpus Mounts and Coin of The Many Faces! Please take notice many of the mounts was sold 4-10 months ago! and the price has been increasing everyday due to the high demand and low supply, I'm therefore NOT selling for the old sold prices, price on mounts may vary from realm to realm I'll prefer you to contact me by sending an ingame mail with mount,offer,realm, and your btag so I can add you if you sound interesting, you will gain gold to send the mail by killing an mob in the area, or you can /whisper Magicuz-Chromaggus if I'm online, or Post your BTAG on this thread and I'll add you, only add my btag if you know you're not going to disappoint me with your offer: Makong#2177 - Take notice I'll prefer the first option (sending mail with mount,offer,realm,your btag! and you'll be rewarded with a small gift if you use mail by the end of an sale! A gift may motivate you to make it simpler to me thanks! :D ORIGINAL THREAD: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16463356183 ORIGINAL THREAD: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16463356183 ORIGINAL THREAD: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16463356183Magicuz3 1d
1d WTB tcg related items Hey all, i am currently looking for any tcg pets/toys/mounts. If u happen to have and please contact me on pray4kills#2838Prayforkills0 1d
2d [H] Empire VII - 2-day Mythic Raiding Guild (8/10M) <Empire VII> [H] Ragnaros - http://empirevii.enjin.com Current Raid Days (Server Time) Wednesday: 19:00 - 23:00 Sunday: 19:00 - 23:00 Progress: 8/10[M] Currently Recruiting: DK (Unholy/Frost), Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, Paladin (Ret), Hunter, Shaman (Elemental/Enhancement). - We have room for exceptional melee players currently. Who we are: <Empire VII> is a 2-day a week raiding guild with the intention of clearing current content, while maintaining an active and sociable raiding community. Due to a few players stepping down from raiding because of real life commitments, we’re looking for more dedicated players who are looking to take their raid progression and experience to the next level and commit wholly to the guild. With Tomb of Sargeras launching imminently this gives you the possibility to get ahead of the game and delve into the raid as soon as it launches. We recognize players who distinguish themselves through effort, hard work and good results, both during raids and outside of raiding times. Running multiple raids and Mythic Keystones in your own spare time is highly valued and respected. We also offer you a unique opportunity to play with like minded members of the raid team that have all put in time and effort to ensure a worthwhile and enjoyable time when raiding. What we are look for in our applicants: We are looking for players who show great competency within their class and spec, that has also put in the work to ensure that their artifact weapon and gear is competitive on a mythic raiding level. We want players who can contribute to our already well established mythic raid team. If you're a player who can give our current raiders a good run for their money, we’d be more than happy to hear from you! Requirements: Able to communicate in English. Unlocked Concordance of the Legionfall. 900+ ilvl. Age 18+ preferrably. We expect 100% raid attendance, although planned absence is allowed. Complete knowledge of your class and role. Recruitment Officer Contacts: Guccitiger: Lionhead#2870 Tariza: Tariza#21603 Nikita: Nikita#27319 Other Officer Contacts: Noxid: Maverick#23463Noxid2 2d
3d [H] Destruction Crew looking for a new members Destruction Crew guild is PvE guild aiming for progress raids as quick and good as possible. We want to progress with fun and knowledge, rather than overgear bosses and be happy with that Skill>Gear What we're currently looking for ? Check updates What is required to join guild? - You Need to be mature player (18+) - Minimum of 80% Attendance in raids , and in case of absence you need to write about it - Have a working mic and headset. - Do not come into raids completley clueless of tactics. - Know your class If you want to join us, /w me in game: Navysilan-> Guild Master Rosser -> Officer Yinoko -> Officer Evilwithin -> Officer Thesepi -> Officer Few reasons why you should join us? - We have own Team Speak, with own ranks - We have own guild site, as well as Facebook funpage - We're guild which fusing progressing with fun - And last, most important- We have girls and cookies in the guild For what are you waiting for? Join us :) Visit our website: http://destructioncrew-eu.shivtr.com/Navysilan70 3d
3d Searching for 2-3D raiding Willing to reroll to an alt Searching for a 2-3 day a week raiding guild Arms warrior prot OS (53 traits arms 51 traits prot) Prot pala alt https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/m%C3%AFsha Brewmaster monk alt https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/m%C3%ACsha BLood dk alt (DK is freshly leveld has no gear but i can gear him quick if needed) Ele sham alt https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/thaurius MM hunter alt https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/rustix Willing to reroll any of the classes preferably not paladin cause im not a fan of prot pala, Raided EM mythic went up to cenarius killed him the week we were gonna start Xavius progress the guild i was in disbanded because some of their IRL's couldnt raid anymore so never got down Xavius at that time i took a break then i started playing again abouta month and half ago, Cenarius kill was (14/11/16 For any other information add Rustux#21127 or add my discord Misha#5133Rustux0 3d
4d Anathema-Ragnaros Alliance Anathema - Ragnaros Nighthold: 10/10 HC , 2/10M ToS: 9/9 NM We are looking for members for ToS progress. We are open for social and casual players aswell! We do alot of mythic keystones and having a great time together. For more questions please make contact with one of our officers in.game: Lotterie Warahna Ryúú Scorpiocro MizeraMizera0 4d
4d [H] <Calibre> recruiting for ToS <Calibre> is a newly formed guild of previous hardcore raiders that have all raided within top 200 ranks going back to WotLK. Our core is made up of a group of long term friends, who have played together for years in not only WoW, but many other games too. We aim to clear end game raid content with a true light schedule, 2 days per week. We are a group comprised of predominantly UK players, but we do have a good mix of European players too. We stay in contact through our Discord channel and private Facebook group. We are currently looking to strengthen our DPS core to be ready for ToS. Currently Recruiting All DPS Classes 1 DPS with os Heal Exceptional applicants will always be considered, regardless of recruitment status What We Want From You Near perfect attendance, 2 day raiding demands it for success Have the determination and willingness to succeed Be able to take constructive criticism, even during raid Be vocal when required, we enjoy the banter that comes with raiding Be prepared for every fight, not only tactics but, gear, spec and all consumables Use logs to understand your performance The ability to use essential addons, such as Weak Auras Be able to play your class to its full potential, you must keep up to date with any and all relevant changes and the current meta What We Will Provide Strong leadership and well organised raid time The ability to clear cutting edge content without investing more than 2 days to progress A fun friendly environment both in and out of raid A sensible trial period, with genuine feedback on what we have assessed A stable place to be, since we are a long standing group of friends Fair and reasonable loot distribution Raid Days/Times (all server time) Sunday 19:30 - 23:00 Wednesday 19:30 - 23:00 Contact r0y#2245 trimmy#21369 crusher#2236 trigger#2828Óz2 4d
4d (H) Echelon (7/7M 2/3M 7/10M 2 Day Raiding Guild) About Us We are Echelon located on Ragnaros Horde, we're a group of experienced and dedicated raiders and IRL friends. We raid two nights a week in which we cleared 7/7M and 2/3M We aim to clear Mythic content when its relevant and before the release of newer raids. Current progression ... What to expect from us Determination on making the best core team possible, weeding out players without the right attitude, willingness or preparedness to make the two nights we raid ultra efficient and rewarding. A friendly, welcoming atmosphere with a leadership team who is easy to talk to and get to know. To provide a culture of constructive criticism, where you can be expected to be called out on mistakes, offered help and advice from experienced raiders and commended on owning up to your own actions. What we expect from you Punctuality, preparedness and a willingness to make the most of a two night raid schedule Ability to communicate appropriately i.e Working microphone, no issues talking/responding in a raiding environment Forethought i.e Giving advanced notice of any issues which will or may affect your attendance or ability to be an effective team member A sense of humour, a certain degree of maturity and the ability to be honest and accept feedback when necessary Raid Schedule ... WarcraftLogs/Trial Process Provide relevant performance logs from ToV or higher Informal questions and answers chat on discord Short trial period (One week/2 raid nights) Raider rank will be given to members who show great attitude and dedication to the guild and consistently perform to their best ability in raids Interested? Got any questions or need clarification please add: Tunka#21736Tunkka42 4d
5d The Ministry 9/10M - Looking For Couple of DPS We are an international guild mostly consisting of mature players, both boys and girls, that have tons of fun while raiding and outside of raids. Our Discord server is usually occupied with people playing various games and posting all kinds of guild related and random stuff. Should be noted that several of our officers / core members have been raiding together on and off since early TBC and cleared end game content almost each patch, even got some server first kills. But as time goes by, some of the members have drifted away from us, so an active recruitment is a must for every guild that wants to stay healthy and flourish in future content. Raiding here is almost free! We are providing our raiders with flasks, feasts and vantus runes. _____________________________________________ Our raid times are: 20 - 23:00h CET / 10 min break around 21:30 on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. During progression, we may sometimes slightly extend the raid from normal raiding hours, if we have enough people willing to stay. We are also running optional ALT runs on off days. _____________________________________________ Requirements to join: * RCLootCouncil, Weak Auras and Exorsus Raid Tools addons; * Discord - have a working microphone and don't be afraid to use it when needed; * 90% attendance in raids; * Have a computer that is capable of handling 25-30 players in raid environment; * Don't bring negative attitude, especially during wipes; * Don't complain about the gear, mounts and such, we always make sure that all our players get everything they need. _____________________________________________ High Fury Warrior Medium Mage Holy Paladin Boomkin Hunter If your class is not listed in the recruitment section above, do not hesitate to apply - the doors are always open for skillful and dedicated players regardless of class, as we have members able to perform on different roles. You are expected to have a lot of experience in the end game content and decent logs. If you're interested in joining us you can fill the application form below: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfC3roBj3_2_ffFBUxAuAnIYigBzbZJkLiA0xi3GNSso8APnA/viewform Or contact the following players in game: Progdk - Progh#21265 Skyah - Skyah#219 Zyrinee - Cyssa#21124 Dirup Thank you for considering <The Ministry>!Skyah4 5d
5d Collision is recruiting DPS and Healer (10/10 Mythic) Who are Collision? Collision is home to numerous core raiders, PVP players and social ranks. Raiding team has a good track record of PVE progress clearing. We raid three days a week (Wednesday, Sunday and Monday). Our approach to raiding is to have fun while progressing quickly and we expect raiders to know the classes and tactics so that we can clear content in a timely manner. Outside of raids we look to promote a friendly environment where members can enjoy all aspects of the game with our members interested in PVP and achievement farming among the many other game features. Raid Times: Wednesday, Sunday and Monday- 20:00h - 23:00h. FAQ: What is your Loot sistem? Our loot system is Loot Council. It helps us gear the group, not individuals. It will help us filter loot horny people from those who feel like a part of a team and care for the group. Most of guilds and Guild Masters I know and respect are using this system and their opinion and experience with it is more than excellent. What is the most special thing you can offer to new people? What makes you different than other guild with same progress? We have nice tabard. :) Well, most of guilds are focused only on raids and players are active only during raid times. We are always trying to be active and socialize outside of raid times over Discord, playing other games or just hanging out and chatting. Besides that, our raid atmosphere is very friendly and supportive. We are focused but aware that mistakes happen. We care for people same as we care for game and progress. What are minimum requirements we should have for joining? Two hands :) 900-905+ iLvl High knowledge of fights and tactics High raid attendance Working microphone Acceptable logs What counts as a bonus: Third hand, maybe Gold you can put in guild bank if you're rich :) Can my alts or social friends join also? Yes, they can. All though not for raiding, but we accept all kind of social and casual players. ... You can also check us on: ...Papee3 5d
5d [H] <Atom> | 2-day mythic raiding guild [8/10M] ★ Atom ★ Progress: 7/7M 2/3M 8/10M Wed 21:00 - 00:00 server time Mon 21:00 - 00:00 server time • Ragnaros EU - Horde. • Light raiding schedule with short hours. • Professional and relaxed atmosphere. • Experienced leadership. • Loot council. We are a proven and serious raid team with experienced leadership. <Atom> is the ideal guild for those wanting light commitment but meaningful progress in Mythic content. Our aim is to be a hard-working team in a compact time-frame. ★ Current needs ★ We are always interested in DPS players regardless of spec; any player applying should be confident in their own ability and comfortable raiding at Mythic level. As we are a low time commitment guild, we don't expect a lengthy application process; however, logs are mandatory. At the moment we are specifically looking for: - Elemental Shaman - Warlock - Priest - Boomkin - Demon Hunter We're also looking for a DPS with an experienced and adequately geared healing off-spec. ★ Contact ★ Battle.net: Ferbian#2203 Website: www.atom.team Discord: www.atom.team/discord Feel free to reach out to us directly (no application needed) or fill out our very short form at www.atom.team/apply if you prefer.Alynarie6 5d
6d [H] - Two Ranged DPS and a Healer LF Guild Hi! We’re two ranged dps and a healer, all with mythic experience, looking for a family for further mythic progression, playing on Ragnaros Horde. Our characters are as follows: Ryssandris – Mistweaver Monk 912 Equipped (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/ryssandris) Agalce – Frost Mage 915 Equipped (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/agalce) Zerila – MM/BM Hunter 921 Equipped (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/zerila) We have all been playing WoW since vanilla and TBC, and have accumulated a good understanding of our classes aswell as a love for the game. We’re first and foremost looking for a semi-hardcore guild with a two-day raiding schedule, and we’re flexible when it comes to raid days. All three of us were officers in our previous guild, called Badgers. We’re primarily looking for a guild to push for more serious mythic progression than we have been able to with Badgers, where we suffered roster issues during mythic progress. Briefly about us: Ryssandris is a 20-year-old Norwegian student, whom have played healer since late vanilla, mostly with emphasis on PvP-related content. He considers himself a flex healer, and is currently maining a mistweaver monk. Zerila is a 19-year-old Norwegian student, and our resident Sylvanas fanboy. He’s had his hunter since vanilla, but have played a wide variety of dps classes during his time in WoW. Agalce is 26 years old and from Croatia. He has been playing WoW, both retail and private, for ages, having played both healers and dps-classes. He has been maining a holy priest (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/agal) all up until tomb for Legion, however he will be rerolling to mage for further mythic progress, a class he is very familiar with and has managed to reach 52 traits on as of this posting. He is also our resident alt-oholic having kept 5 alts up to speed through Nighthold. All three have atleast 2 two alts which they feel comfortable playing in a raid environment. If you have any questions, or are just looking for a nice chat, my Blizzard ID is Ryssal#2653 Links for armory, wowprogress and logs: Ryssandris: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/ryssandris - Armory https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/ragnaros/Ryssandris - WoWProgress https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ragnaros/ryssandris - Logs Zerila: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/zerila - Armory https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/ragnaros/Zerila - WoWProgress https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ragnaros/zerila - Logs Agalce: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/agalce - Armory https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/ragnaros/Agalce - WoWProgress https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ragnaros/agalce - Logs Agal (Agalce’s Priest): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/agal - Armory https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/ragnaros/Agal - WoWProgress https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ragnaros/agal - LogsRyssandris0 6d
20 Jun [H] <crab shack> 6/10M (2days/week) LF rDPS! Are you a crab, a crustaceous creature, or simply a fan of those hard-shelled cheeky chappies? If so, <crab shack> is for you. If not, well, we may still be for you (V);_;(V). We're a socially active guild who raid, play other games (such as gold-with-your-friends), and generally hang out, sharing shell-related good times. We are recruiting a few ranged DPS (Pref Mage, Lock, Spriest, Boomy) and to bolster our mythic raiding team, and to enter with us into tomb. Please bear in mind all exceptional applications will still be considered regardless of recruitment. Who we are: We are mostly a collection of various IRL and ingame friends, who have who raided together in various combinations from Burning Crusade up until ICC, though many have played for longer. We try to raid in a relaxed environment, where everyone can input ideas, feedback, approaches, and good times. We are built from a group of players who are interested at raiding at a high and efficient level, but cannot commit more than twice a week to progression raids. We raid Wed and Mon, 19:45 - 11:00 GMT +1, though with new raiding tiers on the horizon we will likely run a third day of non-compulsory, lower difficulty raiding to get gear, get to grips with the content, and just to enjoy the patch really. What we are looking for: We are now looking for raid-experienced members, ready to progress through Mythic with us, and enter tomb ready to tear the place up. We have, however, created a group of friends who enjoy many aspects of gaming together, whether it be Mythic dungeons, raiding, PvP or running old content, or other games entirely... so friendliness, chattiness, and an eagerness to be social is actively welcomed. Currently we're in need of a few ranged DPS. As our roster is composed mostly of it anyway, we thoroughly encourage like-minded groups & friends to join our family - social circles keep our guild environment a lively and enjoyable place. If you are interested or would like to know more either reply below, whisper Covalence, Lenrod, Stranimus, Uncz, Tiggsy, Jademalow (or indeed any crab shack member) in game for a chat. We'll gladly answer any questions and help you get to know how we approach the task of running a chilled out raiding guild. Alternatively, check out our website at http://crabshack.enjin.com/ Thanks for reading xLenrod18 20 Jun
19 Jun [H] Renascentia 3/3M & 10/10M recruiting for ToS. Renascentia on Ragnaros EU are looking for excellent team-players to progress throughout Legion and beyond. *We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career, then we encourage you to apply.  You apply on our website at: http://renascentia.ragnaros.shivtr.com/ About us: Formed December 10th, 2015, we are a new raiding guild on Ragnaros with a lot of experienced players. We want to be viewed as a closely-bonded mythic guild. Members in the guild have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous kills. Some of us have been raiding together since Icecrown Citadel. Our vision is not only to build a raiding guild but rather a raiding family. Raiding Schedule: We raid 2 days a week, with the option for 3: Monday: 19:45 - 23:00 (if needed to push forward during progression.) Thursday: 19:45 - 23:30 Sunday: 19:45 - 23:30 Progression: Currently at 10/10M Nighthold, looking to advance our progression in ToS. What we offer you: - A stable guild with a clear vision. We want to be around for a very long time. - A guild where you will be treated with respect where your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. - A social rank available for those that reach member status and would like a friend or family member to experience our atmosphere. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. - A guild where players have both the mindset and ability to complete new goals. We are proud of the level of raiding we have to offer. What we want: - We are all social people that enjoy each others' company. We are a guild of team players. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. - Dedication: You must have a positive and passionate attitude towards raiding and progression raiding. You should have a competitive nature seeking to maximize the full potential of your class by using the most optimal talent setup and stat priority for any given boss. - Players driven to be the best of their class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here. Application Process: The trial period normally lasts for about four weeks with the option of being extended. During this trial you will be evaluated on your performance in raids, and your general contribution to the guild. We are only interested in players that will help the guild progress and develop. Contact: For more information you are welcome to visit our website at http://renascentia.ragnaros.shivtr.com . Should you have any questions, feel free to add: - Wrenom (Wrenom#2817) - Guild Master - Undeadwomans (Buggeh#1507) - Healing - Blastó (Scottokemon#2946) - Ranged - Draxen (Draxen#2736) - Melee - Suspectedd (Suspected#1228) - General We wish you the best in your guild search!Wrenom52 19 Jun
19 Jun 26 y/o guy LF guild to enjoy game with. (H) Ragnaros (A) Ravencrest Hello! Been playing for a long time, since 06, taken some time off lately, been a real slacker in WoD and Legion but just got super interested in playing actively again. What am i interested in? Raiding isn't super interesting right now, but I might be interested in getting back to some serious raiding in the Tomb, atleast i wanna try it out. What else... well, Mythic+, Arena, RBG's, achievments, level alts. TBH i wanna play the whole game, not just one thing, that bores me, i wanna try alot of things with people, even gearing up alts, being social on perhaps TS3 or Discord. I got my warrior with 906 equipped as tank and 896 as Fury. Got my rogue, just started gearing it up and finished 3rd artifact relic quest. Leveling my DK. Got my ally priest on ravencrest, decent 890 holy healer that i enjoy playing. I used to play with some friends and a community but we dont play the same games anymore so i just end up playing games myself nowadays. Also play other games like KOTK, PUBG, Wildstar, OW etc. I play a lot during nights. I speak Swedish and English. My only requirements is a guild that is active in many ways and has a lot of active players. A guild that isnt tunnel visioned on one aspect of the game, but has a wide variety of players. Hope i'll find something!Felvomit1 19 Jun
15 Jun [H] Ex Semi-harcore raider looking for more casual PVE Recently switched servers for a fresh start after small break. I was 6/10 NH mythic before the break and the guild went on to get cutting edge if that's of any use. After my break I am now looking for something far less hardcore then previous. A guild that does mainly PVE clearing normal/heroic with regular successful alt runs. Gear wise currently I'm 865 with 37 traits, this is fast changing as knowledge I will most likely hit 40 by the weekend since 7.2.5. this is a little on the low side hoping my experience in raiding will account for some lack of gear in the short term. On top of this I am playing with 3 other friends. most of which are also interested in doing some PVE and also PVP. I am not looking to be locked to 3 days raiding a week and being judged for taking a day off here and their. that being said I am free almost every evening Monday to Friday of a normal week.Mcglaive1 15 Jun
15 Jun LF Casual raiding guild (H) Hey all, Just going to be blunt with exactly what I'm looking for no point doing a massive post if you have any questions just ask :) Looking to join a casual guild for ToS I've swapped mains to a MM Hunter from my Fury Warrior currently gearing it up.. I work late at night so I need a guild that will let me attend to raids when I can, I can accept / decline raids for the month so you know exactly when I can and can't attend. I'm fine with loot being given to the core raiders over me no big deal. I'm online every day running M+ Bgs ECT before work. 7/7 HC 3/3 HC 10/10 NM 4/10 HC Guldan Scorp Krosus and Tich. Won't ever be able to raid Thursday or Friday so need a guild that raids any days besides these :) Thanks all Flumsy#21931Dragorei1 15 Jun
15 Jun 908 Tank lf 2 Night ToS HC raiding guild Hello there, as the Titel says Im currently looking for a 2 night raiding guild thats going to aim to complete ToS HC. My Experience until this point is 3/10M in NH and dozens of HC runs. Due to my university schedule I cant play a whole bunch. Im basically gonna log in every 3 days to complete the WQ's and do Broken Shore events etc and tryna keep up with my Artifact Weapon which is Concordance Rank 2 right now. Ill be there for the Raids 100%. Always prepared and stacked up with Flasks etc. If youre currently looking for a tank just let me know and leave a comment here with your Battletag so I can chat with you Ingame for further information.Corvoc3 15 Jun
15 Jun [H] <Addicted> 8/10M Norsk guild rekrutterer Addicted, vi er et semi-hardcore guild på ragnaros-eu som for øyeblikket har 8/10M og ser etter flere spillere av alle roller. I trial perioden din kommer du til å bli evaluert, og får etter en ubestemt tid beskjed om vi vil gi en plass hos oss eller ikke. Det du kommer til å bli målt på er følgende: - Om du signer opp til raids i god tid - Møter opp forberedt til raids - Spiller rollen din godt - At du er anstendig - Om du går glipp av raid gir beskjed i god tid Når det kommer til loot i Trial perioden vil du ha lavere prioritet enn de med Raider rank. Om ingen Raiders trenger itemen skal du selvfølgelig få den. Skulle det vise seg at to Trials trenger samme item avgjøres det på samme måten som med raiders, eventuelt roll. Guildet bruker loot council og items distribueres basert på hvordan man gjør det i raids, oppmøte, om det er BiS for spekket og hvor stor upgrade det er. Avgjørelsen tas av offiserene, og loot drama tolereres ikke. Skulle du ha problemer med avgjørelsen som er tatt, skal dette tas opp privat med offiserene. Om de står ved avgjørelsen sin er det en grunn til det, vær så snill og la det gå. Hva vi forventer av deg: - Kunne alt som er relevant for din klasse og spesielt din spekk. - Holde deg oppdatert på din klasse, nerfs/buffs av talents osv. - Komme fult forberedt til raids: - Food/flasks/pots - Kunne tactics på alle nødvendige bosser - Enchants og gems - Komme senest 10 minutter før raidet starter - Holde deg fokusert gjennom hele raidet selvom det er på farm Hva du kan forvente av oss: - Rettferdig og sterkt lederskap - Totalt 3 raids i uken - Stabil progresjon gjennom raid tiers samtidig som man har det gøy. - Et modent guild uten drama Raid tider Vi raider onsdager & søndager 19:30-23:00, med frivillig heroic runs på torsdager til samme tid. Om vi er veldig nære et kill stemmer vi for å fortsette eller ta kvelden. Mange i guildet har alts og selvom det ikke er satt av en dag til alt raid, kan alle ta initiativ ved å opprette events i guildkalenderen. Høres dette interssant ut kan du søke her: ragnaros.enjin.com/forum/m/44752924/viewforum/8342848 Eventuelt ta en prat med Eruindel eller Marrish ingame/via battle.net Eruindel (Geirkri#2410) - Guild Master Marrish (Urtz#21676) - OfficerMarrish3 15 Jun
13 Jun Is Ragnaros what we are looking for? Three friends and I are planning to join the Horde on this server. We wonder if the population means a problem for certain things, however we would like to meet as much people as possible over the world. Also, looking at the Alliance/Horde ratio, I have to ask if the fact that the Horde overwhelms the Alliance greatly affects the gaming experience. I know it is a pretty dumb question, but I really wish there were more servers with an equal ratio, which would make it more "immersive". Should I give up looking for a good server with an equal ratio? This is just a more personal question, does that matter to you? Now the most important, is the PVP/PVE (overall PVE) good? I refer to quality and quantity, and if there are many trolls. We will behave like educated and respectful people, but I suppose in a populated server such as Ragnaros there will be way more trolls, but is it something that can be held here? Thanks, hope to be part of this big family soon. Pd: Sorry for my English, I understand it perfectly, but still have problems writing. >.<Blacarde1 13 Jun
11 Jun ToS boosting <Invalid target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> is selling various normal and heroic Tomb of Sargeras boosts on horde side with personal loot and rolling on unwanted items with the starting date of 24th of June, every Saturday from 14:00 until midnight (the last run starts at 22:00), a run takes approximately 2 hours ( 5 raids a day) , and we can boost 4 people in normal and 3 in heroic each run in the beginnings and as we gear up we can add more spots. If you can't get in due the lack of spots we offer you a 10% discount on the next weekly run. In the first week we offer only normal boosts due heroic would disturb our guilds split schedule. We only accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high pop realms as well). For prices, information and application feel free to add me on Shuin#21392 or reach me out online on Ragnaros on the following characters: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/stejnike https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/krest%C3%B3fkaStejnike0 11 Jun
11 Jun [H] 3/3 ToV (M) 10/10 NH (M) <Raiding Guild> LF Raiders 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor, 10/10 Mythic The Nighthold <Raiding Guild> is a PvE focused guild created for Legion raiding. We're recruiting more members to join our ranks throughout Legion as we progress through Mythic raids. The Raid Leader, Tauz, has experience leading raid groups in WoW, FFXIV:ARR and GW2. About Us The founding members of Raiding Guild are a group of friends that have previously raided in semi-hardcore environments. A lot of our raiders have played WoW since BC, with most of the group dating back to Vanilla. We are all well versed in what we do and strive hard to get the progress we want. Our group is generally fun to play with, dedicated, and focused on progression. We're helpful and enjoy a fair amount of banter; if you can't take a joke, this might not be the place for you. Raiding Schedule We raid 3 days a week for solid Mythic progression at the following times: Wednesday 20:30 - 23:30 Server Time Thursday 20:30 - 23:30 Server Time Sunday 20:30 - 23:30 Server Time Requirements Working microphone/headset with Discord installed and ready for communication Be able to speak fluent English A good attitude towards the group and raiding in general Self sufficient and prepared for raids (flasks, food, mechanics etc) Dedication and passion, both in and out of raids (practicing rotations, turning up and being reliable) Communicative - let people know in advance if you can't make it to raids A fun person to be around that can handle a joke/banter What's in it for you? A fun environment with helpful, friendly members Good players that can offer solid advice Stable progression in upcoming content A group with a prudent and methodical loot system A guild and Raid Leader that actually listen to your suggestions and issues Application Process If you're interested in what you've read and want to apply, simply message me on the forums or add me on Battle.net @Tauz#2961. All new members will be on a 4 week trial from when raiding begins. During this time, you'll have less loot priority than existing raiders, your performance will be monitored, and we'll determine whether or not you're right for the group. Trials can be longer or shorter based on performance and contribution. You cannot buy your way out of a trial. Roster Information Current Raid Roster Numbers 24 Members Desired Roles (High Priority) Ret Pala (pref tank OS) Havoc DH (pref tank OS) Rogue Warlock; any exceptional applicants for other roles will be considered. Feel free to apply at: https://goo.gl/forms/DdumvucvqVild2zi2 For more information about the current roster and what we're recruiting, feel free to contact me. I have a spreadsheet that is up-to-date with everything you'd possibly need to know. Good luck guild hunting!Tauz0 11 Jun
07 Jun [H] They Shall not Pass casual raiding guild They Shall Not Pass: This guild was formed to foster an environment of communication and cooperation. We want to enjoy ourselves, and manage a space where other people can enjoy themselves too. Our focus is on an ENTIRE LACK of guild drama, animosity and stress. And we think this works. After being together for a long time now, we’re still going strong. We’re a guild where most people come home after work/ school and log on to relax and have fun with friends. A positive attitude is strongly advise, because hey, we all have enough stress in our lives in any event, and no one wants to log onto WoW to deal with yet another negative nancy, drama mamma or whinging willy. We’re Raiders who are social. We’re friendly and like to have fun in Guild chat, but on Raid nights (Thurs and Sunday, 20:00 Server time) we take things reasonably seriously. We focus on the raid and kill the bosses, or atleast try to . Our main focus is to clear normal and heroic is extra for us. Do not be afraid if u never raided before its a good place to start here! We are always looking for more people with the same mind set as ours. Thank you for reading this and if you are interested in joining please feel free to contact a Guildie or register on our website : http://theyshallnotpass.enjin.com/home you can also join on your discord: https://discord.gg/JbnsCuH If u want too contact us ingame whisper: -Gloigan -Rachimo -FnurckGloigan20 07 Jun
06 Jun LF A MYTHIC RAIDING GUILD Hello everyone, been playing the game alone so far without a guild so i am getting bored. I am lf a hardcore raiding guild 7/7 EN HC 3/3 H HC 10/10 NH HC 3/7 EM M 1/10 NH M Hope someone is interested in a Frost mage to add to their raiding team :)Einzenheim3 06 Jun
06 Jun Warlock looking for a home/Raiding guild Hi! My name is Dennis, and i play a Warlock. I'm looking for a new home when it comes to raiding. I have been away from raiding and wow in general for sometime becuse of work Schedule and so on. But now I'm back, and wanna go endgame raiding and i wonder if it's any Guild who wanna take me in. I have cleared Heroic Nighthold once with a Guild, and normal with a Guild but now I have rerolled to a warlock. I know I'm behind miles but i will put in the effort and time to Catch up. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Best wishes, FûbukiFûbuki3 06 Jun
05 Jun Wts Papal Fez. Hello , i recently got a Papal Fez which is a super rare item from that instance... I would like to sell it for 2 mil gold or 2.8 mil if i transfer to your server. The item atm sits on one of my toons on Frostmane Alliance... This is the item i'm talking about : http://www.wowhead.com/item=9431/papal-fezNightghost0 05 Jun
05 Jun [H]<Fluffy Toxic Pandas>(draenor) Rebuilding for ToS! Who are we? We're a raiding guild with a focus on progressing through mythic content. We're currently rebuilding our team and looking for all classes and specs to join us. The officers are 7/10M exp and have 8-9 years experience leading a successful raiding guild/team. Our raid times: Wed - 8:30pm-11:00pm ST Thurs - 8:30pm-11:00pm ST Sun - 8:00pm-11:30pm ST What are we looking for? - Raiders with about an average ilevel of 900 and have cleared Nighthold Heroic. We're looking to progress through mythic NH as much as possible before the release of ToS. - Socials are free to join. On non-raid days we organise alt/social raids. What else can we offer you? One of the things we find very important for the core of our guild is being very active social wise. Most of us are used to sit in Discord from the moment we turn on our PC. Actively using the voice channels is highly valued. We like to keep it old school style and we hope to find more people that do so too. If you're interested, have any further questions, contact Doomy#21989 or Sweetem#2600 for more information! Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon!Zykodoom0 05 Jun
05 Jun [H] < Unity > 7/10M NH Weekend Raiding Who are we? Hi and thank you for reading. Unity is a merged guild on Ragnaros EU with an emphasis on clearing all end-game content while it's current. We are currently looking for more dps to bolster our team and have set our sights to clear Mythic raiding. We come from all walks of life. Some are studying, others are working but the culture of the guild remains cordial and friendly with lots of laughter. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but are very passionate about gaming and games and therefore our progression reflects our attitude towards the game. I'd like to emphasise that we are a very friendly guild and are close. We don't like elitists, nor do we enjoy playing with individuals who whine or cry. Progression should be a passion, and understanding your class is crucial. No bigotry, immaturity or rudeness will be tolerated. We're very team-orientated and therefore anyone who gets a trial with us is expected to be able to become a part of such an environment. Attitude is above everything, and from Day One the aim should be to focus on being a member of a team. When do we raid and what is our current progression? Main Team: Saturday and Sunday: 15:00 - 19:00. We're currently 10/10HC, 7/10M Nighthold What are we recruiting? We are looking for the following roles to join our team. - Ranged DPS - Resto Shaman The following roles are of great interest: - Ranged DPS with healing offspecs Even if your class isn't listed above please feel free to drop us an application! Interested? PM us at karokk#2441, Qelix2729, Retribution#22143 for questions or alternatively, go straight to our website and apply unity-ragnaros.comRetribution36 05 Jun
04 Jun Abunai? Yoo guys is there anyone still here from the old guild abunai?Happychick0 04 Jun
04 Jun [H] <Project Failure> | 9/10M | Looking for DPS! Project Failure Project Failure is a 3 day raiding guild focussed on progressing through mythic content. Our ultimate goal is to be able to clear mythic every tier, and are doing our best at working towards that. To achieve this goal, we’re looking to recruit more players to be a part of our core raiding team. Our Raid Times: - Tuesdays, 19.45-23.00 - Thursdays, 19.45-23.00 - Sundays, 19.45-23.00 All times are provided in GMT +1 (EU server time). What We Need: Windwalker monk Mistweaver monk Havoc Demon hunter Any Warlock Elemental shaman Restoration shaman Balance druid Resto druid Holy paladin Any priest All exceptional applications will be considered, even if it’s a role/spec we don’t list. Our Expectations: Mature attitude On time for raids Come prepared, know tactics and your class Having a working microphone What we provide: A stable raiding environment where everyone strives for progress Closely knit easily accessible community of friends to enjoy other aspects of the game with Codexes, feasts and flasks during raids Contact Us: If you’d like to know more or talk to one of us, feel free to contact us on Ragnaros, or add one of the following people on Battle.net; Ursac (Ogunarek#2206), Gazooks (Gazooks#2962), Bradikur (Eboleon#2809) or Pertpertpert (ARandomMop#2170), or apply on our website: http://www.projectfailure.org.Ursac4 04 Jun
04 Jun [H] <Fearless> Boosting Service (IN-GAME GOLD ONLY!) We recently starting boosting people as a Guild. Fearless run boost runs (Nighthold) on Mondays, Wednesdays or Thursdays, we might consider boosting EN/ToV aswell. Mythic+ Runs can be planned for other days. Our Boosters are 900+ ilvl and got high experience when it comes to Challenge Modes in the past and M+ in current expansion. Our current prices are: NH (N) Full Clear, Personal Loot - 50k Gold NH (HC) Full Clear, Personal Loot - 240k Gold Gul'dan (HC), Personal Loot - 100k Gold Mythic+ +2/+3 - 20k Gold +4/+5/+6 - 30k Gold +7/+8/+9 - 60k Gold +10 - 80k Gold Any higher keys will be considered and price will be discussed. We promise that the runs are in time and if they are not you will get your gold back. The prices are static, so if it is a 3 chest the price will still be the same. Also all loot dropped during Raid/M+ (Which the raid team does not need). Will be traded to the people we boost. For all our runs you will be able to join us on discord and have a chat with us while getting boosted. PS: Prices are subject to change Hope to hear from you soon! Contact me by /whisper in-game or by adding Knutrex#21333Knutrex3 04 Jun
03 Jun mythic raiding guild for few 900+s? alliance 913 DH tank 910 DH DPS 908 Druid healer looks for Ragnaros Mythic raiding guildAzurak0 03 Jun
02 Jun Semi-Casual Mythic Guild RECRUITING Good day! <Gelu Angelus> is a semi-casual mythic guild, formed many many years ago with an established group of very friendly and welcoming players. We are currently RECRUITING exceptional outgoing raiders to join our core group. We're currently on 4/10M NH, though our primary focus is now on the ToS fights. Mostly in need of a Healer and RDPS. Raids 20h-23h Mon/Wed + Sun (optional). My battletag is #Conzor2695 - hit me up in-game for more infoScelia4 02 Jun
02 Jun The redridge ganker. If you're a low level alliance, stay out of redridge and lakeshire while I'm conducting my buisness there. You have been warned. Ask about me, see if you ain't heard// the redridge ganker.Undalus1 02 Jun
02 Jun [H] LF Social Guild [H] LF Social Guild Looking for a social guild to converse with whilst I quest. I'll be on until about 22:00 tonight if anybody wants to message me. Or ofcourse, post here. Cheer guys :)Bênj1 02 Jun
01 Jun Any PvP guild? Hello. I play on Silvermoon but I want to do RBGs regularly. You can understand that it is quite hard and unfun with pugs. If any guild is ok with me playing with them on their casual RBG runs without realm transfer, plase let me know. Frost DK, 902 equipped, currently 1.6k cr, have all honor talents and concordance.Talorc1 01 Jun
31 May Kuskokota- EU Ragnaros Shaman is Swindler Dear Blizzard, Today at +- 5: 00 Server time, as usual, I queued to Heelfire Citadel 25M and found Kuskokota- EU Ragnaros in lfr form. He invited about 15 gamers and cleaned bosses up to Archimond, and right after Manaroth, he kicked all the party and ported away, left everybody in shock and w/o any respond. In several minutes, he invites somebody else to kill last boss. Right before the incident, In the morning I had the same experience with one (I guess) his alt warlock, I do not remember his name but I got CD on my warrior. I feel unfair and depressed, it happens sometime in my game i spend about 5 years and which I really like. Blizzard, Inside the game I cannot report him, I play on russian server and cannot even target him to report. Plus he ported unexpectedly and nobody would had a chance to target him to report. Could you please take a look at incident? I believe our game community can be polite and honorable. Thanks, Paladin ХимдальХимдаль0 31 May
29 May [H] MM/BM Hunter LF Guild Marksman Hunter LF mythic raiding guild (Preferably for NH and ToS) https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/ravencrest/Smoochy ElvUI-grid http://imgur.com/a/MmXl1 meh logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ravencrest/smoochy Me: pretty old and settled never raided mythic before (but plays alot anyways) Wants to try something else (stuck on Ravencrest-EU). Contact Darkmessiah#2674. Thanks in Advance ! ;)Smoochy2 29 May