Outland

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
3d Outland EU - Guild list As Jonner is gone I'll be in charge of the Guild list, and keep it updated as much as I can. Some websites has been removed due to "inactivity". If I have deleted some that is not, just post it here again and I'll add it. ALLIANCE: ATT * www.att-outland.com Azeroth Security * azerothsecurity.rdocorp.com Ancient Storm * www.ancientstorm.guildlaunch.com Champions of the hall * www.coth-guild.com Considerably Superior * www.considerably-superior.guildzilla.com Dilemma * www.dilemmaeu.webs.com Divine Retribution * www.divine-retribution-guild.wowstead.com Elation * www.elationguild.wowstead.com Elude * www.eludeguild.wowstead.com Entourage * www.entourage-outland.blogspot.com Euphoric * www.euphoric.guildomatic.com Fatalis * www.fatalis.wowstead.com Hüljatud * www.huljatud.com iNfiniti * www.infiniti-outland.com I Stab Your Face * www.infamousguild.com Infamous * www.infamousguild.com Innervate * www.innervateonline.com Immortal Dawn * www.immortaldawn.guildzilla.com Level and Socialize * www.las.wowstead.com Mary Moo Cows * www.marymoocows.com Nightwatchers * www.nightwatchers.eu Ominous * www.ominousoutland.enjin.com Pech und Schwefel * www.pechundschwefel.org Peanuts * www.peanutseu.guildlaunch.com P h o e n i x * www.guildphoenix.com PvP Inc * www.outland-pvpinc.com Reckoning * reckoning.gportal.org S e v e n t h * unknown Sigil * www.sigil-outland.com Simplicity * Simp.co.nr Sinisters * www.sinisters-guild.net Terra Nova Alliance PvP * www.theterranova.mmoguildsites.com The Gits * www.wowgits.co.uk The Exiled * www.the-exiled-outland.wowstead.com Union - www.union-guild.eu Vengeancé PVP * unknown Whats a Darnassus * unknown Xeon * www.xeon.wowstead.com Zeus * www.zeus-gaming.net Pech und Schwefel * www.pechundschwefel.org HORDE: A Bunch Of Gankers * www.gankers.co.uk Aberrant * www.aberrant.wowstead.com Absit Invidia * www.absit-invidia.enjin.com Ace óf Spades * www.aosguild.wowstead.com Apathy * www.apathywow.com Anthemic * www.anthemic.eu Artifacts * artifactsguild.enjin.com Da VooDoo Shuffle * www.davoodooshuffle.guildlaunch.com Dark Carnival * www.darkcarnival.guildomatic.com E n v y * www.wowenvy.co.uk Fantastic Ten * www.fantastic-ten.enjin.com Fenimo * www.fenimo.com Fifth Sin * www.fifth-sin.com Glads N Dropouts * www.gnd.guildlaunch.com Hardcore Casuals * www.hardcorecasuals.eu Head Hunters * www.hhguild.co.uk Honourbound * www.honourbound.wowstead.com Justice For All * www.justiceforall.wowstead.com Kindred * www.kindred.openu2.com Malice in Wonderland * www.malicewonderland.wowstead.com MARINE MARAUDER MANABURN * www.mmm-gaming.eu Masculine Valkyries * www.masculine-valkyries.wowstead.com Northen Ice storm * www.northernicestorm.wowstead.com Not For Hire * nfh.rajraj.net Prima Terra * www.primaterra.mmoguildsites.com Slicing Smurfs * slicingsmurfs.dyndns.org Solidarity * www.solidarity-wow.co.uk The Dark Vengeance * www.tdvguild.org The Squirtle Squad * www.thesquirtlesquad.wowstead.com Undefeatable * www.undefeatable.net The Uprising * www.wss.guildomatic.com Vesperia * www.vesperia-outland.enjin.com Zylos Hand *www.zyloshand.globalcontrol.biz Ättestupan * blomgren.com/forumsMeät292 3d
7h [A] Disbanded Guild LF Heroic/Mythic Guild Hello Our Guild <Kvicksund> was created to play with IRL friends to progress through BFA. After some people started to get bored and we barely managed to get people together for our first raid (managed to clear 7/8N). Then we just pugged G'huun normal and tried joining random pugs for HC which we managed to get 4/8HC. We're now looking to join another guild to progress through Heroic / Mythic. We're all 20 years and live in Sweden and have raided since TBC. Currently in our roster we have two tanks 2 healers and some dps. We're all 350-365 geared. Since we all have jobs and some have families we are looking for 2day guilds mostly. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me @ frallan#2610Grannas3 7h
8h Avoid PvP Guild 'Outland Elite' Probably one of the worst guilds i've come across. They recruit most of the 2k+ exp players on Outland yet never run RBGs or do anything. GM doesn't talk at all and does nothing. Just got gkicked for talking back to someone that started insulting me in chat for 5 minutes after i tried to help him. I PM'ed the GM asking why and he just put me on ignore. Most of the 2k players got their rating in RBGs and are terrible. Avoid this trashFntasmz8 8h
8h [A] <LENG SQUAD> - 2/8M - 2 Day CE/HoF Raiding! LENG SQUAD is a successful and well-established true Two days a week Alliance Raiding Guild on Outland EU realm. It was first formed on November 13th 2014 and is currently one of the most competitive raiding guilds on the server, despite being one of the few guilds to only raid Mythic content two times a week. PROGRESSION IN BFA: 8/8 PROGRESSION IN LEGION: EN - 7/7M Cutting Edge. N/A ToV 3/3M Cutting Edge. N/A NH 10/10M Cutting Edge - Top 80 in the world 2/day raiding. ToS 9/9M Cutting Edge - Top 30 in the world 2/day raiding.- Realm First! Antorus 11/11M Cutting Edge - Top 50 in the world 2/day raiding. - Realm First! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 3th in the world HC speed rankings. 3th in the world Mythic speed rankings. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our mandatory Mythic raiding schedule is; Wednesday 19:30-23:00 Sunday 19:30-23:00 We also have guild events on other days of the week where all members are welcome to come if they so please. The common optional raids are organised by officers. ----------- RECRUITING------------------------ - 1x Windwalker Monl. - 1x BM hunter. - 1x Frost DK For more information please take a look at our wowprogress page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/outland/LENG+SQUAD Or add: Archetype#2249 - Recruitment Roobs#2858 - General Questions Thanks for your time!Mileenä29 8h
10h War Mode INFO Hello there. How it looks on Outland-EU with World PvP?? Because on my "main" server (Drak'thul-EU) is it TERRIBLE as Alliance. We can not have War Mode ON because there are 99% players who still ganking me. It takes 15+ minutes for ONE world quest... I think it is 90% Horde / 10% Alliance war group or wtf... Can u give me some info about Outland-EU please? I want World PvP but not Player vs Party like on Drak'thul-EU. Ofc +10% buff, +4 PvP talents looks good, but how i said it, i CAN NOT have War Mode on. Thanks.Gorthia2 10h
14h [A]Honor Capped WPVP/PVP Recruitment! Honor Capped-Outland-PvP™ Hello everyone as most of you know a introduction is rarely needed for our guild! Made in 2011 Honor Capped has always had a place on Outland in the WPvP scene and PvP scene in general! As we celebrate our 8th year i want to ensure you that our presense is vital to defend the Alliance from the Horde rivals. we feel this expansion will benifit us the most, Rewards from the warmode device has incouraged people to leave the cities and fight in the world! Teamspeak 3/Discord is required with a mic for RBGS and WPvP.We are a English speaking guild so we want people who can understand and communicate in English.We have always maintained a close core of people that love to socialize and chillax on teamspeak 3.This is very important for team work events such as WPvP ganking etc! Very important everyone gets to know each other. WPvP/warmode Our WPVP is the highest possible standard we have created and developed our own tactics in VS other guilds in battles.As ever we WPvP most nights in defending or attacking.We have personally developed our own tactics that really does take our guild to another level. We are looking for dedicated World PvPers for: - Server events - RBG's - Arena - City Raids - Bg premades - Planned (20v20)(40v40) - Open combat - Fun events - Ganking - Tournaments - Death matches - Old PvE raids for transmog - Also to be a part of our outstanding PvP videos All we require from you is: - Teamspeak 3 (With a mic) - Most importantly we want your mains,and the best character that you can play. - Take part in discussions and be social on TS3/discord and WoW voice coms - Outstanding PvP standards - Attend calendar events - Be aged 16 and over. You must be mature and respect others - Listen to Guild leaders and Officers - Be able to think for yourself, and come up with suggestions - Full PvP gear/ PVE gear with gems and enchants for your class and spec. You tube channels! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbKFf2ZZG_yuuKRxsxvkaFA?view_as=subscriber FB https://www.facebook.com/Honor-Capped-WPvPPvP-Outland-566382486804591/ So if you are interested in us contact us ingame or on here! Guild master: Destinite Officers/Assistants -Cowardrogue -Whixe -Sjeka -Naizhon Regards DestiniteDestilord103 14h
15h [A] <AoP> 3 Day Raiding Recruiting Healer / Range DPS About Us 8/8 3/8HC Are you coming back after a break, or new to raiding? AoP is a highly active guild with a primary focus of HC raid progression. AoP was founded by returning hardcore/semi-hardcore raiders that have taken a break but have returned with the intent of steady raid progression but with an emphasis on being able to enjoy raiding. We would consider ourselves a casual raid guild. AoP would suit returning raiders that no longer have the time for hardcore / semi raiding schedules but still want to progress through the BFA content. We also suit new players who want to learn and experience BFA raid content. Recruitment All players are welcome to join our community as a social rank. However our raid team requires: Holy Paladin Warlock Mage DK Monk (MW or BM) Raid Schedule: Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:30pm (ST) Thursday 8:30pm – 11:30pm (ST) Monday 8:30pm – 11:30pm (ST) Non-Raid Nights you can expect Mythic+ There is always something going on. Raid Rules: We may consider ourselves casual raiders however we still require a good focus on raid nights. Some of the basic rules would be: * 2/3 Raid Attendance * Come to raids prepared – Enchants / Gems / Pots / Basic boss knowledge * Ability to communicate – Voice Proffered but not essential * Have a good attitude and contribute positively What can you expect from an AoP Raid? * A good fun / Low stress atmosphere * Team effort where your views are appreciated * Well organised raid leading * Consistent / Steady progression * Regular Raiding – We want a focussed raid team that get to raid often not a huge roster where people miss out. How do you apply? Easy; message any of the officer’s in-game or jump on our discord and have a chat. Discord - https://discord.gg/QbbcJS7 Guild Master Shambollix - KRYSIZ#2224 (away until 03/09) Officers: Burples - Burpleh#2280 Milesenko - Milesenko#2729 Tolande - Jacobz07#2178Shambollix15 15h
18h (A) Undiminished - 3/8HC Recruiting! Undiminished About us Undiminished is a fresh guild with a large core of experienced raiders. A lot of our players have been pushing the highest available content WoW has to offer since TBC and even vanilla. Having said this our doors are of course open to any new players with the ability to push through content with us through Battle for Azeroth and socials a like. We have a great community aspect running through the guild, it really makes it a charming place to log in even if you are just quickly on and off for your daily WQ's. We are in no way a hardcore guild due to time restraints, but as we have limited time to raid we do like to run that time efficiently and take progression seriously. Read on if this sounds like the place for you! Raid Times We raid 2 nights a week, Wednesday and Sunday 20:00-00:00 ST However we also run a lot of mythic+ dungeons, arenas and much more during non-raid days. Raid Team Ahead of the Curve raid leader with a team consisting of AOTC / Mythic experienced raiders, we're looking for players at the same level to add to our ranks. Recruiting Main Tank - Any class considered DH Havoc Boomie Shadow Priest WW Warlock Although all players considered if they match or exceed our level of experience. What can Undiminished offer you? As a guild our aim is to offer players and high level raiding with maintaining the fun. We provide equal opportunities for both old and new players. We offer a similar mindset and attitude between all the players, the want to achieve high level raiding with keeping it fun. What can you offer us? Commitment - should have a good attitude towards raiding. The want to achieve as a guild, to be as prepared and knowledgable about your class as possible. Citicism - should be able to handle constructive criticism, as a guild we try to help improve players (Works both ways) Communication - We require everyone to use discord, all applicants are required to be able to understand and communicate in english effectively. Apply Head over to our discord and start your application now! https://discord.gg/C4dTtgy Contact Feel free to contact myself or another officer in-game or in the comment section below for further information. Officer: Tyfa#2783 Officer: Wallug#2749Tyffa1 18h
21h Player with Wrongdoing Hey =) Will add some names here from time to time who show some wrongdoing. Bigaxecarl, Dwarf Warrior, Unified(Guild) Pendrax, Human Paladin, Unified(Guild) Invited me after a dungeon to level together through dungeons. We were in Deadmines and I got a low lvl ring (Bossdrop). Bigaxecarl wanted it but I could not trade it, so he kicked me out of the group.Abbs2 21h
1d <Obsidian> 1/8 Mythic[A] recruiting for mythic Hey, and thanks for showing interest in Obsidian! We are <Obsidian> a mythic raiding guild, who currently looking for exceptional players join our competitive but friendly raiding team. A little about us: We are a team of dedicated players from all over Europe, who all love to raid in a semi hardcore manor. This means we twice per week, with extra raids sometimes added to the schedule. The culture of the guild and community is built up around discord, since we use this for all content. In order to achieve progress while maintaining a good atmosphere, we encourage you to take part of the voice comms, both for social and competitive content. To achieve our raid goals and keeping a great atmosphere we have implemented the following rules: 1. We have a zero toxicity policy. 2. Performance We are here to push mythic end game content, which means that the better player will get the raid spot. This also means we need flexible players able to adapt to patch changes and understand benching out specific bosses can occur. 3. Attendance You will be expected to maintain a high level of attendance befitting a member of our raid team. Due to the 2 raids/week this is a most. 4. Accountability Constructive criticism is a huge part of raiding mythic, and knowing how to deal with this is a most. 5. Preparation We require our raiders to buy Flask/Pots/Runes/Vantus. - Guild will provide feast. What you can expect from us. An amazing team of players who takes raiding serious and strife to increase performance. High number of active players doing content throughout the day. A serious officer team devoted to the guild What do we require from you? We request that you are committed to the guild and the rules set by the officer team. High attendance, preparation ect. You know how to use logs/simcraft to optimize your gameplay. Since we only raid twice a week, we expect full focus from our raiders in those hours to optimize raid time. Raid times goes from 19:00 / 7 pm - 23:00/ 11 pm [Server time] Wednesday Sunday Tuesday [bonus day, if players are available] Trials As a new trial you will come and join us in raids and will have the same expectations to perform as any other member of the team. The officers will after a few raids vote your performance, and checking logs/discuss if you fit into the team as player and person. If you have any questions feel free to hit up an officer online: Flawlock Hazii Aureleia Smackthaat Aggaman To apply, please visit: Obsidian.wowalliances.comFlawlock1 1d
1d LF like-minded people to start a guild Hello all, As the title says I'm looking for like-minded people to start a new guild. As you already know a lot of guilds are looking for only specific classes and have strict requirements. I want to start a guild which accepts all classes/specs since I'm not planning on running mythic raids and it really doesn't matter what class/spec combo you have in normal/heroic realistically as long as you know tactics and aren't brain dead. In addition I want the guild to focus on mythic+ and regular mythics to help people get their gear on alts etc. I'm 25 and have a busy work life so I'm hoping that the guild will have a flexible raid schedule where we'll vote on the raid day(s) each week (Also I live with my gf which comes with it's own time limitations...). The only requirement I ask from people is that you are 18+ (preferably 21+), speak fluent English, and have a mic and can get on discord.Feebbs0 1d
1d (H) Resto/elemental shaman LF raiding guild. Hi all, 348 ilvl resto/ele shaman looking for raiding guild. Have uldir normal experience. Was raiding mythic during legion. Can raid most evenings and definitely on weekends.Shòcknòrris0 1d
1d [H] Magnus Canis - Fresh Guild Hi there, We are a fresh horde guild recruiting for the upcoming expansion. We are a small group of players from the UK looking for people to join us in an experience which has been described as: ... by some of the same people who also said: ... and: ... We are developing our ranks in order to have a small but solid group of raiders ready for BfA. We will be raiding once or twice a week on top of doing as much of M+, Island Expeditions etc that time affords us. We are looking for players that: Are vocal and active in our chat and discord Have a solid understanding of their class Are able to learn from mistakes Have a good sense of humour I'm not looking for any specific achievements or anything, they are a nice but mostly just looking for the things in the list above. If you are looking for a horde guild to do some casual raiding with then either leave a comment here, contact me in game or come and chat/leave a message on discord (https://discord.gg/j9hjJTK).Bovinespirit9 1d
2d "Neverwinter Social/Raiding Guild" Neverwinter is a newly formed social / raiding guild on Outland. Our goal is to build a small community to clear all of the heroic raids BFA will have to offer. We are raiding 2 days a week from 7pm - 10pm. No prior raiding experience is required to join. Dedication and the will to improve is more important to us than player skill. We have a lot of raiding experience in legion and will help you improve to become an heroic raider yourself. We will also be doing Mythic+ Dungeons and other stuff to help new players gear up. There will also be social events in the guild from time to time. We also want everyone to feel like they have a voice and are important to the guild. If you want to be a part of the community and guild we are building please drop me a message :) - Kuro164#2700Gizmodiablo0 2d
2d tank lf raiding guild 335 exp prot pally (raided tbc - mop and stopped playing), started this expansion a couple of weeks late, can play every night. battlenet - pappycool #2483Pappaah0 2d
3d <TCG> WTS Magic Rooster Egg i have one Magic rooster egg for sale bids starts at 15m gold can sell on any realm, ally side https://imgur.com/8UGJdBT only serious offers, btag rayven#2770Goram0 3d
3d [A] LF PvP Guild. After a long break from WoW I have decided to come back and also introduce my friend to Wow. Personally, I am more of a PvPer, willing to do 2's, premades and world PvP. I enjoy every single aspect of PvP and I would like to do it for as much as possible. On top of that, I am also cool with a little PvE here and there. Having said that, I am currently looking for a solid PvP guild. I have no problem being on discord with others and enjoying the game together. I honestly can't find any decent guilds in-game therefore I thought I'd try my luck on forum. :)Trezus0 3d
3d [A] LF PvP guild. After a long break from WoW I have decided to come back and also introduce my friend to Wow. Personally, I am more of a PvPer, willing to do 2's, premades and world PvP. I enjoy every single aspect of PvP and I would like to do it for as much as possible. On top of that, I am also cool with a little PvE here and there. Having said that, I am currently looking for a solid PvP guild. I have no problem being on discord with others and enjoying the game together. I honestly can't find any decent guilds in-game therefore I thought I'd try my luck on forum. :)Trezus0 3d
3d (A) - Ice Cloud LF new members Ice Cloud is looking for new members for our raid team! Atm we are 1-3-6 and we are looking for tank and range dps! Other can sign up too. Our goal is to raid Normal,HC,Mythic and do lots of m+ runs. Check out our app form and if you are interested, sign up :)) https://goo.gl/forms/8VEE42ulAQ32kl6m2Ekkyee0 3d
4d Tank LF weekend raiding guild Hello there, I am looking for a raiding guild that raids in During weekends. mainly because I created my account when I was outside the U.S but I moved here cause of college. Obviously I'm not in this server but I am looking around all the servers and will transfer the moment I am contacted by a guild that needs me. You can contact me in game or in discord or reply to this post ^_^. Battle.net: boogieface#2948 Discord: Boogieface101#1069 In game: Brutality - RunetotemBrutality1 4d
4d [H] Weapon X Recruit We all remember when PvP was filled with honored battles, mythic teams with strategies and teamwork. When you felt the shivers from running around in the World of Warcraft, when a sound could mean death or a enemy could apear infront of you, it was all about "kill or be killed". Blizzard kept giving us places to battle, instances to conquer and we felt content for a moment, we forgot the past and the epic battles in a world so big and haunting. We looked at Ashran, we looked at the battlegrounds and felt that something was missing, something that made us who we are, why we chose a PvP server. The piece in the puzzle that we forgot about... Now we want it back! We want to focus on bringing teamwork to it's limit, strategies and epic battles, wether it be in battlegrounds made for us or the steps and woods that had us in it's claws. We have a heavy focus towards PvP and especially WPvP but we also make time for PvE and old raids etc. We run 2 RBG groups atm. We have made horde grow on this server so we can challenge the alliance for real! We are recruiting members to our family, we want social and active people in the guild. we are looking for more healers to our alt rbg group and people for wpvp! We have RBGS, Arena and wpvp going every week. If you have any questions or feel like you want to join our cause, just contact any of our higher ranks in the guild. We are one of the most active guilds on outland horde! We have a Junior guild on Ally Outland, feel free to join both! Ts3 available Visit our FB page Weapon x Outland or soon our recruit page! GM Enijan Officer Iaresh - Zaranna - Panzerfâust Champion Babetastic - Necrosys - Eddiee - Swampie - Lazerpuppy - Traylex - BloodshamanEnijan301 4d
5d PvP RBG guild. Any like that out there? I mainly play PvP and Rated Battlegrounds with my friends. I really don't care about PvE at all and i just focus on RBG a lot. I occasionaly do arena too but not as seriously. Are there any guilds on Outland that have the same aims?Loa2 5d
5d "Neverwinter Social/Raiding Guild" Neverwinter is a newly formed social / raiding guild on Outland. Our goal is to build a small community to clear all of the heroic raids BFA will have to offer. We are raiding 2 days a week from 7pm - 10pm. No prior raiding experience is required to join. Dedication and the will to improve is more important to us than player skill. We have a lot of raiding experience in legion and will help you improve to become an heroic raider yourself. We will also be doing Mythic+ Dungeons and other stuff to help new players gear up. There will also be social events in the guild from time to time. We also want everyone to feel like they have a voice and are important to the guild. If you want to be a part of the community and guild we are building please drop me a message :) - Kuro164#2700Gizmodiablo0 5d
5d [H] Ranged Rogues WPvP recruitment Who Are We? Ranged Rogues is a newly formed WPvP guild founded on 02/09/2018 all the members are former members of other guilds that have banded together and want to make a new WPvP experience within the expansion. What can you expect from Ranged Rogues? Due to warmode being released we have been having tons of fun and we are open to recruitment, we are ready to gank everyone outside of Uldir on wednesday exciting stuff, Also all around of the new zones in Battle For Azeroth. But don't dwell on the fact that we are a newly formed WPvP our comms are clear we are very well coordinated and we love a good laugh. This is strictly a WPvP guild so don't come at me with rating or expecting Rbg's from here, we also stick to small scale WPvP only so don't expect to fight your zergs! What we require from you We expect you to have a passion for WPvP like the rest of us and we also require you to have discord a working microphone with good and clear comms. Recruitment We are currently recruiting all classes especially healers since we lack so hard in them currently. One of our videos from small scale WPvP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KvuvrQ9t64 (Many more to come in the future!) Whisper us for more information if you're interesting ~Tzuyú & Lorechamp We'll see you out in the world get your memes ready.Tzuyú6 5d
6d Horde Guild? Hey guys. As a horde player in Outland things are rough. Which are the top horde guilds? Trying to find out where to joinMornan0 6d
6d <A> Looking for arena partners Hello people. As the title says, I am looking for arena partners. I am an arms warrior mostly looking for some fun. Nothing hardcore, nothing stressed, just decent chill games. The thing is that I came back from a long vacation from this game and dont have much in-game friends especially pvpers. I am looking for people with good experience and patience. I am a bit rusty but this game is like riding a bike so that must not worry you. I can log several times per week (3-4 days), 19:30 - 00:00 server time. So if you are interested in some rated arenas but you dont have partners you can reach me in [Discord: https://discord.gg/jbnqCjY] or [In-game: Pashox] [Battletag: pash0#21257] I will be very happy to find people to play arenas with. Playing with randoms and searching for good people every time you want to play PvP is simply impossible!Pashox0 6d
13 Sep [A] Ravencrest - <Be Humble> Recruiting! Hello! About us <Be Humble> is a semi hardcore progression raiding guild on Ravencrest [A] freshly formed for Battle for Azeroth. Brought together by the interests of gaming, a group of cutting edge experienced friends from many different guilds have banded together to conquer the many challenges World of Waracraft has to face. From pushing high mythic + keys to clearing all content at a good pace, we're sure to welcome you and provide a fun raiding environment for you to take part in. What seperates us from most guilds is that we don't enforce a robotic roster. We consider ourselves to raid as friends rather than the known norm of having a guild enforce the roster of that of a workplace. However, we still aim to be the best we can be and progress at a rate in which we're all happy with, while still maintaining a friendly atmosphere and defeating challenging content. We are currently 8/8 Normal at the time of this post, however we will be continuing into Heroic Uldir this Sunday and forwards. What do we expect of you? - Be online, prepared with appropriate flasks, food buffs, potions and consumables 15-30 minutes before raid invites are sent out. - A pretty solid attendance record around the 95-100%. - A thrive to learn, commit, experience and progress. - The ability to take onboard constructive criticism when necessary. - To be social. This is one of the main reasons we have made this guild. We don't communicate only when we have too, but when we want too. We want every member of our guild to be comfortable to log on, join discord, and have fun; regardless of the game. - Knowledgeable about your class, spec, rotations, gems, consumables, stat priorities, BIS, and any other features about your class that should be mandatory to a player looking to perform at a high level. - Doing things your asked to do in preperation for raid; researching boss tactics, looking through logs, etc. - Have the eagerness and drive to perform well on an alt instead of just one main character. This is not a must, but being confident in multiple specs/classes gives us more options for raid setups. Also, it's more fun! Raid Times Wednesday - 19:00-23:00 Sunday - 19:00-23:00 Monday - 19:00-23:00 (All times are in server time, and as stated before, you are expected to be online 15-30 minutes before this time as invites will be going out). Aims for the beginning of BFA - Cutting Edge Uldir before the release of patch 8.1. - Mythic + keystone boosting. - Mythic + keystone pushing. - To be well established, have a core raid team, and have an experienced team to see through the remainder of BFA, going into the next expansion. Classes we're currently in need of Tanks: FULL Healers: OPEN. Any exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of current guild members. DPS: OPEN. Any exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of current guild members. Any questions, enquiries, or for a chat/application requirement, please contact Andrew#21611 (BTAG) Sierraa#1130 (Discord)Jokewood2 13 Sep
12 Sep Give us a purpose again Hello lads! Me (333 ilvl Fury Warrior) and my best friend, Tendaras (335 ilvl Havoc DH), are looking for a casual raiding and mythic+ guild. We want to complete the content, as we did in back in Legion, with HC included. We managed to get the content done by doing PUGs, but right now it seems impossible, because the player base is lackluster, looking only for insanely high iLvl (and most of the time doing worse than us). We are looking forward to raid for 3 times a week, the rest of time being dedicated to completing emissaries and doing fun things, like Warfronts and BGs. Our timezone is GMT +2, because we live in Romania. We are very educated and disciplined. We are always on par with the tactics and we try to min-max our gear to achieve the best results. The only problem we have is the unavailability of people to clear the content with and the lack of time we can invest to endlessly wait for people to come (and sometimes fail), you know, pug fantasy. We need you! Thank you in advance!Rockeristul1 12 Sep
12 Sep Looking for raiding guild I am iLvL 331, improving fast (i started a week after the expansion was released after a long break), and looking for a casual - serious raiding guild who runs Uldir & heroic Uldir. I will read up/watch video's on bosses abilities before raiding. I do have more than half a brain so won't be making stupid mistakes.Faceblast1 12 Sep
12 Sep <AA> are recruiting for normal/HC Raids and M+ <AA> Apartment adventures We are a small group of friends who want to have fun and make progresion in both M+ and raiding. Our guild is an english speaking guild but like 80% of us are dutch. But offcourse all nationalities are welcome. At this moment we have a 10 man roster for raiding but we really want to have a few more people and go towards a 14 man roster. To make this happen we are currently looking for 1 healer and a few dps We raid on thursday and tuesday 7:30 till 10:30 You can reply here or just send me a whisp/mail ingameTibbe0 12 Sep
12 Sep Total Badass LF Mains A Total Badass Is Someone Who Understands The Responsibility That Comes With Ones Freedom. Summer is over, time for a couple of months of active wow in the warmth & comfort. Looking for people who are willing to participate in pvp &/or pve content. Players who strive to improve weekly. Mythic raid Mon&Tues. Invites at 19:45; first pull 20:00. Wed&Thur Normal&Heroic Raid. Invites at 19:45; first pull 20:00 The rest of the week, those who prefer to run keys, push keys. Those who arena, win their matches. More than a few RBGs can be planned per week. Total Badass is not a new guild, just coming out of a hibernation. Lots to come! We also have a discord channel. Highly recommend downloading the discord app onto your phone. This way will be able to stay uptodate on current guild events and help better coordinate group events. I don't see a reason nor need for officers atm. On a macro level, I don't see how someone can help, till demand arises for an officer. Condottiere & Total Badass Rank switch positions. LF RBG/PVE Raid Leaders To Fill Week With Raids. -"Rank Condottiere" Total Badass 15,000+ Achievement Points 1000g GRepair/Day, Legendary 10,000+ Achievement Points 750g GRepair/Day (& 120 within 48h), Legionnaire 500g GRepair/Day, Extemporaneous 1 limit/Day Gbank. (till proven otherwise & demoted)Fsb0 12 Sep
11 Sep WTS Glacial Gloves Selling this beautiful piece of craftmanship! Anderos#21204Starboy0 11 Sep
10 Sep [A] New Mythic Guild for Current/Next Raid Tier. Greetings My goal here is to form a guild made up of exceptional members with whom i will be aiming to get to the top 100th alliance guild kill on mythic, without too much strain on the players themselves as everyone has a life and no one wants to go to the same extremes as Method with 5 alts and keeping them up-to-date . I am aiming to achieve this through great dedication to mechanical understanding, teamwork, and class knowledge. The base of operation for this guild will be Silvermoon. DO NOT BE PUT OFF if you are from a different realm ! We all are! What am I looking for ? There are certain traits which i am looking for in each and every single player without any exceptions: Capable and are able to dedicate their time to learning tactics and new strategies Able to offer their own point of view/opinion on the situation Are able to asses their weaknesses and improve upon; whether that is class or mechanical Can dedicate atleast 3 days a week of their time during the first 2 weeks of the Mythic difficulty release, whether that is during the weekday or weekend (time schedule or the days have not yet been decided, this will be decided upon as soon as more members are gathered).What can you expect or get out of this guild? As with every guild and every member of the wow community every person seeks something different, some look for friends to raid and progress with, where as others look for enjoyment during their free time; this guild will be there to fill out the blank holes in your needs. Ofcourse as every member of the guild will be handpicked you can expect some great social players, who will be there for you, whether that will be social need or progressive in-game :) You can expect this guild to be progressive and offer you the opportunity to participate in acquiring the title of Famed slayer, one of which currently will be available is "______Fame Slayer of G'huun " Requirement: Previous Raiding experience. Able to use discord, has a microphone and can communicate in English Language Friendly and Social Patient Can accept both compliments, but more importantly criticism and learn/improve upon it. Attendance of 3/3 during the first weeks of raid release raiding and later on it will be more relaxed to 2/3 or 2/2 - I would also request that if you wont be planning to come to the raid on a certain day, to let me know at least 1-2 days beforehand. Raiding Times/Days: The raiding times will mainly be from 20:00ST to 23:00/00:00ST - of course the times may be subject to change. Dates are unknown as of 09/09/2018 Recruitment: As this guild is still forming I have temporarily created a Battle Tag Community via the new feature, of which 4 members are already part of including myself, as we all are from different servers and still in progress of levelling up new characters, some members will be transferring their mains where as others will be levelling them anew. From my point of view the server you come from does not matter as you have the opportunity to level up a new character and start out fresh with new friends, new guild and new server. This will also give you an opportunity to meet new players :) Doesn't that sound exciting? just as the first time you started playing wow, you came to something completely new, without any items, gold, mains, alts, mains, and the list goes on... The point i am trying to make here is that until the next raid tier there is plenty of time, close to 3-5 months for you to prepare, and of course the players who will be preparing too will be there to help you out in time of need. Of course the sooner i can set up this raiding team the better as we will have time to prepare, get to know each other, as well as progress through the current mythic raid with ease, and get the best gear there is available for your class. The rooster currently is open to all, but it will be getting a lot more strict. As of current date my plan is to first of all form up a raiding group of 2/3/9, but this will expand as more capable and exceptional members join the guild to 2/4/14. Our team currently consist's of 1 healer(priest) 2 dps(Warrior, Mage) and possibly 1 tank(DH). The rooster is a lot more free and open at the moment and i will accept all exceptional applicants who can show their capability. Contact Information: If you wish to acquire more information please contact me through either of the following: Website: Currently under development (09/09/2018) Battle.net tag: Metroguts#2623 Discord: Metroguts#5398 Discord Channel: Also being set up. Thank you!Stórmeye0 10 Sep
10 Sep [A] Legio Mortis - casual PvE - 2/8 HC first day! Welcome! About us: Legio Mortis - We are social, active and friendly guild, made of ex-hardcore raiders and PvPrs, tired of full-pressure gameplay, but still want to earn fame and glory. Main of our goals is to progress in current content (PvE mostly) while still preserve casual guild type. We are pretty talkative too and always eager to help in anything in game (and outside too!). Battle for Azeroth: Uldir - 2 HC (as 5th guild on the server) and 4 Normal bosses first day Legion Progress: Antorus The Burning Throne HC - 11/11 did Curve as 52 guild on Outland Tomb of Sargeras HC - 9/9 - Guild Curve done as 76 guild on Outland Nighthold HC - 10/10 Griding heroic on weekly basis. ToV Hc 3/3 EN HC 7/7 - Griding heroic on weekly basis. We use Discord to everything that concerns guild and needs communication. We run on our unique Codex of Guild Rules where we describe most vital parts of our guilds life, from basic rules, ranksto loot distrubition on raids. What we do besides current content: In the meantime of fighting Horde and other treats, we enjoy game, doing plenty of old-content raids and dungeons. Transmo, achievs, mount runs aren't something rare amongs us, so if you like that kind of stuff, you are one of us then! Recruitment: We now invite all who want to get stable guild in new expansion. You comming back after long break, looking for new guild or just want to play in friendly environment - contact us! Only important requirement is in-game chat with one of the officers. If you're active, want to progress or just looking for someone to play with, you meet rest of our requirements. Raid times: 1st Progression Raid Group - Wednesday and Sunday 20:00-23:00 ST 2nd Raid Group - Saturday and Sunday 19:00 - 22:30 ST For more information, feel free to contact us in game! High Council: Shandril - Guild Master (Pol/Eng ; B-tag : Lasti#2393) Pandypander - Officer (Eng) - Raid Leader Sayano - Officer (Swe/Eng) - 2nd Raid Leader Grzesznik - Officer (Pol/Eng) Werdant - Officer (Serb/Eng) Ashés - Guild Advisor (Net/Eng) Vanhellkill - Guild Advisor (Rom/Eng) Overath - Guild Advisor (Pol/Eng) Diyanie - Guild Advisor (Swe/Eng) Williwonka - 2nd Group Raid Leader WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/outland/Legio+MortisShandril37 10 Sep
10 Sep [A] Druid looking for a home - Adopt a Druid today Hi, I'm looking for a guild for raiding. I'm willing to take on any roll, have played each roll in a raiding-scene since Vanilla. Not looking to start anything super hardcore, but 2ish nights a week. Been in every raid since vanilla in some shape or form(pun-alert!), on different toons. You can find me here, or in-game at MrNoodle#21943 And with that, meow i'm outFreshnoodle0 10 Sep
08 Sep 3 Friends LF Raiding Guild Hi! So we are 3 friends who have been playing WoW for quite some time now.We are around the 343 ilvl, and have Uldir cleared up until G'huun, on Normal difficulty. I myself play an arms warrior, and my friends Retribution Paladin and Guardian Druid (although will probably swap to Feral once the remake is live, as he started as Feral). We are friendly, understandable, fluent in English and down to earth guys. We can be in all guilds, but we do kinda prefer Balkan Guilds (for better and easier communication), but again that is not a big deal. Looking forward to hearing from you guys :)Ommni0 08 Sep
07 Sep [A] 342 Prot Pally LF serious guild ! I'm a Prot Paladin with 342 ilvl looking for a semi-hardcore/hardcore guild that raids 2-3 days during the week, only day i can't raid is Friday. I've been raiding since The Burning Crusade expansion, did some mythic raiding, didn't clear raids sadly. I've been raiding Uldir with pugs since the raid release but its been really hard to clear normal and progress through heroic with pugs so that's why i'm here ! I know my class, i always bring consumables, looking for people that do the same ! I want to progress through Normal and heroic Uldir and eventually Mythic !Clawzmeow0 07 Sep
07 Sep Holy Pally and Windwalker Monk lf raiding guild Myself and TWW are both looking to join a raiding guild that raids week days only, and does so at 7:15 onwards GMT. We are both experienced players looking for a solid progression team.Girmm0 07 Sep
07 Sep [FR, Alliance] Unité recrute! Bonjour à tous, La guilde Unité ouvre ses portes sur le serveur anglais Outland. Nous avons pour ambition de proposer une solide alternative aux serveurs français qui peuvent être décourageants pour différentes raisons (mentalité française, sous-population, désespoir latent en bg). Nous avons l'avantage du cadre d'un serveur anglais tout en restant une communauté exclusivement française. Enfin, c'est aussi une occasion de prendre un nouveau départ pour ceux qui ne sauraient pas où se poser à l'aube de BFA. Nous ouvrons nos portes à des joueurs motivés à apprendre et à partager avec pour objectif de créer une communauté mature et plaisante. Nous avons des joueurs d'expériences hétéroclites. Nous mettons l'accent sur l'entraide, la solidarité, la vie de guilde en général. Dans cette optique nous proposons de nombreuses activités. Nous gardons le mardi soir (à partir de 21h) pour les activités fun en guilde (jeu de cache-cache, jeu du nain bourré, jeu d’énigmes...). Nous avons le mercredi soir pour faire des runs de vieux raid pour la transmo. Ces activités ensemble permettent de faire meilleure connaissance afin de créer une cohésion. Cet aspect social difficile à trouver dans les autres guildes présente une saveur "vanilla" que certains joueurs n'arrivent plus à retrouver et c'est justement cela que nous proposons. Nous avons aussi un roster RBG optionnel le lundi et jeudi soir pour les joueurs motivés (l'expérience en soit n'est pas une obligation mais il faut mériter sa place avec de l'investissement, une volonté d'apprendre et d'accepter les critiques des joueurs plus expérimentés: le but est d'avancer ensemble) afin de répondre au besoin de compétition de certains de nos joueurs. Il n'est pas exclu que nous rajoutions des activités supplémentaires (on pense faire des vieux haut-faits le vendredi soir en l’occurrence) en fonction des envies de nos membres : on cherche avant tout des personnes plus que X ou Y classe pour répondre au besoin de tel roster pour telle activité. Au niveau des attentes: elles sont simples mais peuvent être rédhibitoires pour certains : On s'attend à ce que vous ayez Discord (plateforme de communication privilégiée) avec un micro fonctionnel (la validation d'une candidature se fait après un entretien discord pour vérifier que tout est ok). De plus, on attend de vous que vous veniez avec votre main sur Outland pour le faire guilder: vous pouvez donc soit transférer, soit monter un reroll sur le serveur pour en faire votre main pour BFA. Enfin on souhaite une certaine présence dans la guilde : nous ne prenons pas autant de temps pour s'occuper de fantômes. Les events de guilde sont optionnels mais il est bien vu d'être présent au moins le mardi car c'est l'un des meilleurs moments pour faire connaissance dans la bonne humeur. Voilà, je ne vais pas m'éterniser davantage, bravo aux courageux qui ont tout lu. Si le concept de la guilde vous plait, je vous invite à m'ajouter en BT (Meriween#2882) afin d'en discuter davantage :). Aux autres, je vous souhaite une bonne journéeMeriween42 07 Sep
07 Sep Looking for Dutch guild Can someone help me i am looking For a Dutch guild in the server outland. I am just back om WoW for bfa and wanna do Some Nice raiding and pvp. Thankyou Kan iemand mij helpen ik ben op zoek naar een leuke Nederlandse guild op de server outland. Ik ben weer begonnen met WoW en wil graag weer raiding en pvp doen. Dankje.Littlekya0 07 Sep
06 Sep Looking for guild Found.Slöjdlärarn0 06 Sep
06 Sep 346 Prot Warr LF Guild with open raid spot! 346 Protection Warrior / 344 Fury (Warriors suck at DPS in Uldir so take me as a tank). I've played for 11 Years on different chars / accounts, I know how to play.Spanked0 06 Sep
06 Sep Looking for guild So here the thing, Iv been playing for well over 10 years now, so I'm looking to get back into raiding, I moved to Outland and Made a Mage I got to 344 Ilvl. In My exp with raiding is old BC raiding, all of lichking, skipped cata and panda land to focus on pvp, back to raiding in woD and legion, my last guild was a heroic raiding guild, Would love to raid from 8-12pm around that time with working in film and TV as a prop making my hrs can be funny but that's the time I normally get free unless I'm called in or on lates (16hrs shifts are a joy) I'm very friendly and would love to dive in to the contect with some new friends, Hit me up if there is any guilds out there looking :)Lungg1 06 Sep
06 Sep [A] <Force of Nature> Social/leveling Guild Hello, Fellow adventurers! Alliance guild <Force of Nature> with focus on getting fun from this game while achieving has OPENED it doors. The main objectif of the guild is to progress with nice and adequate people, making the game joyable and easy for you and your GUILD mates. Be it PVP - as an old warrior i love this boiling blood feeling after you have defeated a worthy opponent! Be it PVE - Hard boss mechanics? Soloing some old content Raids where bosses do ping-pong with you? Join discord, destress with guild buddys and we will show this bunch of pixels where hes was wrong and what he should think about it! Be it Questing - tired from grinding quests like "Kill 9000 boars"? Summon your drunken guild mates, who will launch an atomic bomb of jokes, so all boars are dead and no NPCs alive in this crater to annoy you with Quests. We need you!Crataegus1 06 Sep
06 Sep [Alphaboost] Boosting Services [Alliance] Hello! We are a team of mythic raiders and high tier mythic+ players that provide a different variations of boosts. Below you can find a list of our boosts along with the prices and if they are realm specific or not. We boost both Alliance & Horde. Mythic +5 boosting - 300k The gear is capped at +5 keys for the first week of mythic+ release. This service will boost you through a +5 key, while you're completely AFK. All the tradeable loot will be traded to you. Weekly +10 Get your first +10 done and get 1-3 380+ items in your weekly chest on next reset day! You will receive all tradeable loot from the dungeon aswell. Uldir Normal - 750K We will boost you through all eight bosses in Uldir Normal difficulty. You get the [Heart of Corruption] achievment. This is only personal loot. Saturdays 18.00 CESTBoostmaestro34 06 Sep
05 Sep [A] 340 holydin & 343 DK tank LF myth+/raid guild 340 Holy pala and 343 DK tank LF serious raid/mythic+ guild. We are mature, ambitious, Danish and easy going. We are looking for co-players who are not constantly failing boss strats, doing low dmg etc. which is currently the case in PUGs. Feel free to whisper me for more info. :-)Erosía0 05 Sep
05 Sep [A]Rogue, LF HC raidguild, got cutting edge achieves Greetings It's undecided if i want to go rogue or demon hunter. I have been raiding mythic for a long time in legion, but stopped because it took too much time, so i went on to HC raiding. I got cutting edge on Xavius, Helya and Gul'dan with the guild Innervate on Outland. And ofcourse also got ahead of the curve on all other raidbosses. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/outland/Innervate/rating.tier19 This is the character i did my mythic raiding on - in case you want to check achievements. It has been moved to Tarren Mill as horde since then, because the guild moved. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/Llamalicious I am going for HC instead of mythic now, because mythic requires too much time. Also i am switching away from warrior, because i want to try something new. Rogue and DH both seems fun, so i will be going for one of those. I use logs and sims to optimize my rotation, gear and therefore my dps. So i should pull good numbers (hopefully), as i have in Legion. The only requirements i have for the guild are the following: It has to be able to atleast get ahead of the curve achievements for every raid, and it has to have a good and positive atmosphere during raids (and outside of raids ofcourse). add me at LLamalicious#2404 on bnet, if you'd like to have a chat. :) I am looking forward to hearing from you!Llamalicious1 05 Sep
04 Sep [A] Ret/Holy paladin and arms warrior LFG Hi, My brother and I are looking for an alliance guild to do normal and heroic raids with. I am retribution and holy paladin item level 343 and my brother is arms warrior 342. We are available on weekends and fridays. Please contact us if you have something for us. Kimobos#2396 Bossie911#2176Aapforged0 04 Sep