02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
1d Outland EU - Guild list As Jonner is gone I'll be in charge of the Guild list, and keep it updated as much as I can. Some websites has been removed due to "inactivity". If I have deleted some that is not, just post it here again and I'll add it. ALLIANCE: ATT * www.att-outland.com Azeroth Security * azerothsecurity.rdocorp.com Ancient Storm * www.ancientstorm.guildlaunch.com Champions of the hall * www.coth-guild.com Considerably Superior * www.considerably-superior.guildzilla.com Dilemma * www.dilemmaeu.webs.com Divine Retribution * www.divine-retribution-guild.wowstead.com Elation * www.elationguild.wowstead.com Elude * www.eludeguild.wowstead.com Entourage * www.entourage-outland.blogspot.com Euphoric * www.euphoric.guildomatic.com Fatalis * www.fatalis.wowstead.com Hüljatud * www.huljatud.com iNfiniti * www.infiniti-outland.com I Stab Your Face * www.infamousguild.com Infamous * www.infamousguild.com Innervate * www.innervateonline.com Immortal Dawn * www.immortaldawn.guildzilla.com Level and Socialize * www.las.wowstead.com Mary Moo Cows * www.marymoocows.com Nightwatchers * www.nightwatchers.eu Ominous * www.ominousoutland.enjin.com Pech und Schwefel * www.pechundschwefel.org Peanuts * www.peanutseu.guildlaunch.com P h o e n i x * www.guildphoenix.com PvP Inc * www.outland-pvpinc.com Reckoning * reckoning.gportal.org S e v e n t h * unknown Sigil * www.sigil-outland.com Simplicity * Simp.co.nr Sinisters * www.sinisters-guild.net Terra Nova Alliance PvP * www.theterranova.mmoguildsites.com The Gits * www.wowgits.co.uk The Exiled * www.the-exiled-outland.wowstead.com Union - www.union-guild.eu Vengeancé PVP * unknown Whats a Darnassus * unknown Xeon * www.xeon.wowstead.com Zeus * www.zeus-gaming.net Pech und Schwefel * www.pechundschwefel.org HORDE: A Bunch Of Gankers * www.gankers.co.uk Aberrant * www.aberrant.wowstead.com Absit Invidia * www.absit-invidia.enjin.com Ace óf Spades * www.aosguild.wowstead.com Apathy * www.apathywow.com Anthemic * www.anthemic.eu Artifacts * artifactsguild.enjin.com Da VooDoo Shuffle * www.davoodooshuffle.guildlaunch.com Dark Carnival * www.darkcarnival.guildomatic.com E n v y * www.wowenvy.co.uk Fantastic Ten * www.fantastic-ten.enjin.com Fenimo * www.fenimo.com Fifth Sin * www.fifth-sin.com Glads N Dropouts * www.gnd.guildlaunch.com Hardcore Casuals * www.hardcorecasuals.eu Head Hunters * www.hhguild.co.uk Honourbound * www.honourbound.wowstead.com Justice For All * www.justiceforall.wowstead.com Kindred * www.kindred.openu2.com Malice in Wonderland * www.malicewonderland.wowstead.com MARINE MARAUDER MANABURN * www.mmm-gaming.eu Masculine Valkyries * www.masculine-valkyries.wowstead.com Northen Ice storm * www.northernicestorm.wowstead.com Not For Hire * nfh.rajraj.net Prima Terra * www.primaterra.mmoguildsites.com Slicing Smurfs * slicingsmurfs.dyndns.org Solidarity * www.solidarity-wow.co.uk The Dark Vengeance * www.tdvguild.org The Squirtle Squad * www.thesquirtlesquad.wowstead.com Undefeatable * www.undefeatable.net The Uprising * www.wss.guildomatic.com Vesperia * www.vesperia-outland.enjin.com Zylos Hand *www.zyloshand.globalcontrol.biz Ättestupan * blomgren.com/forumsMeät289 1d
2h Painmistress Selora I really can't figue out how Blizzard can't fix this issue. I've red all about it and it's the same everywhere. Star appears, nothings going on. Just an orb with 4 pillars. This is my LAST rare i need and i've camped the spot for two days with no go.Àshwind0 2h
2d All the ganking, WHY ALL THE GANKING? Seriously. Last night I made it to Duskwood while questing around Eastern Kingdoms. I was around lvl 30, plenty of lvl 20's around. Was instantly met by lvl 110 Horde camping the towns, stomping every lowlevel around preventing anyone from turning in quests. After a solid hour of this I gave up, went to bed and came back around 9 or 10 am this morning. They're still around! Somehow though, with the help of some friendly alliance lvl 110's, I managed to get some questing done and continued over to Stranglethorn Vale. Can you guess what I was met with? Yeah, even more ganking. This time literally 3-5 lvl 110's camping every little campsite in the area. Gave up after about 30 mins that time, came back around 10pm tonight and IT'S. STILL. HAPPENING. It's ridiculous, it's tiring, there's no freaking point to it and it's making me slowly give up on pvp servers if this is what open world pvp looks like in this game. What kind of void does people need in their life to resort to this behavior?Mcjamzam4 2d
2d [Alphaboost] Boosting Services [Alliance] Hello! We are a team of mythic raiders that provide Mythic+ boosting in exchange for gold on any realm Alliance side. The boost is done by a 4-man premade team, we guarantee it to be done it time. You get to choose to follow us along or AFK and do whatever you feel like. You get three 940+ items from the run, and a 960+ in your weekly chest. The run is 100% AFK, meaning that the boosters will complete it in time even if you want to AFK. A boosting group with the same armor type as yourself. You get the [Keystone Master] achievment.We are available everyday, if you'd like to book a certain time that is also fine. Prices are 200k on Outland. You can reach me on my Bnet: Boostmaestro#2992 or post down below.Boostmaestro12 2d
3d [A] Semper Idem - 9/11M- looking for more raiders! Antorus is now in full swing so hurry up and join SEMPER IDEM to experience bosses on mythic difficulty among one of the top guilds on Outland! To apply now go to our website at SEMPERIDEM.SHIVTR.COM Recruitment: We are always looking for players to improve our current roster, but especially we are looking for affliction warlocks, shadow priests and boomkins + one blood Death Knight What we expect from applicants: • You have strong motivation to clear the higher end content • You can raid at the times stated • You come prepared to raids. This includes bringing the correct consumables, enchants and also includes doing prep on the encounters before we get to the raid. • You have extensive knowledge of your class. • You are mature and have a tolerant attitude towards other players and any suggestions/criticism put forward to you. What to expect from us: • A group of dedicated players who are pushing to clear the end content in a good time, based on the hours and days we raid. • A solid community outside of raiding hours, playing multiple other games on a regular basis with each other. Most of our members have raided together since WoD and we have multiple ex-raiders still hanging around in Discord on a daily basis. • A good raiding environment, where everyone is encouraged to put forward their ideas and contribute to our progress. Wednesday 20:30-00:00 Thursday 20:30-23:30 Monday 20:30-23:30 /w an officer in game or visit the website for more information. Anthoss - Zetnol#2822. (GM) Gatekeeperz - Gatekeeper#2431. (Officer) Listad - Listat#2947. (Officer) Whoslee - Conradical#21662. (Officer) Ragestorm - Leodalion0#2871. (Officer)Listad3 3d
3d LF Casual, fun, active guild LF a casual fun guild on horde side, or alliance, for pvp , wpvp some casual raiding perhaps. :) EDIT: Posting on wrong character but w/e :) It's an alt character I'm LF a guild onZeppileb0 3d
4d <Ecology> Kazzak now selling Antorus Mythic boosts <Ecology> on Kazzak are now offering boosts for Antorus Mythic. What can we offer We offer a smooth and professional boost by skilled and friendly players with All baseline gear included. We currently offer these packages: 9/11M - 6M 10/11M - 7.5M 11/11M - 12M Argus only (No mount) - 8M Argus + mount - 12M 11/11M + mount - 18M When do the boost runs happen? The boost runs take place at 8PM Server time every Wednesday. How to book your boost If you would like to purchase a boost from us we ask for a 20% deposit up front to secure your spot. The rest of the gold is traded before the first boss is pulled. If you would need anymore information or you would like to book a boost, please add: Bukket#2984 Vaeny#21906Bukket0 4d
6d WW Monk LF PvP Guild. WW Monk LF PvP guild. Fresh character on this server, low CR but I have 1800 Exp in RBG and around the same in 2s and 3s. LF an active pvp guild since im quite active myself and looking to push rating with serious guild.Chronixxz0 6d
6d Outland EU - Guild List Hey! The last Topic is from 2011! I know a full, active, actually Guilde LIst would be awesome. Just tell me your infos and i add them to the list! Please use this: name: language: faction: content: (required:)Aeedys5 6d
6d "The Journey" is recruiting! 8/11 M Antorus Adventurers! A new guild for Outland has been formed and is now actively looking for more like minded people. Its purpose is to relive the enjoyment of leveling while clearing content throughout the experience, both dungeons and raids alike. End game content is on the list among other things planned. It would be awesome if you would like to join in on the experience and contribute to an even better one. Discord server is up and will be our main form of communication outside the game. Website is still in development. Any questions or concerns? Let me know! I would be more than happy to clarify :) MiniVanHelsing MiniVHelsing#2765Faughn46 6d
12 Mar <Obsidian> 11/11 HC - looking to expand for mythic <Obsidian> a casual raiding guild that focuses on mythic progression. In order to continue our progression on Mythic ATBT we're currently looking for the following classes: Healing Classes (Main priority): - Monk (Mistweaver) - Priest (Holy) DPS Classes: (Main Priority) - Druid - Hunter - Mage - Death knight - Shaman Our raiding days are: Wednesday and Sundays from 18:45 to 22:00 server time. The main goal of our team is to progress into mythic difficulty for BFA. Heroic will be cleared weekly for the loot, but is not considered progress. We consist of a wide range of players that have played together for ages, and all played most end game content. If you're looking for a nice raiding guild with a relaxed but result-orientated environment, you came to the right place. Contact any of the following players for an interview regarding our raiding team. Aureleia– GM Flaweta – OfficerFlaweta0 12 Mar
11 Mar 1/11 M Fury Warrior looking for new guild. As stated in the title I am looking for a new home. My last guild reached 3/11M but went casual because of a lack of players, unfortunately for me I had just been promoted from trial the same week and only reached Felhounds before we never raided again. Anyways, now I am looking for a new guild to progress through Mythic Antorus and future raids with. I am 20 years old from Sweden, studying in London. Reply here or hit me up on in-game. My battle id is Skaldjursfat#2484Orros0 11 Mar
11 Mar [A] "Forsaken Dawn" Recruiting. Forsaken Dawn, <Forsaken Dawn> is a semi-hardcore PvE which was formed in 2015. Initially set up to be a Mythic+ as well as a casual Raiding guild, our roster contains members from all walks of life. Quite a few of our members have been hardcore progression raiders at some point in their WoW "career". We have members who have been playing since Vanilla as well as those who started playing WoW relatively recently. Some of us have played WoW and other MMOs together for many years and know each other in real life, some had not known each other until Legion came out, but we have all come together and achieved success, whilst having fun on the way. In the past few months we progressed through Legion's Raids content (both Heroic and Mythic) quite easily to the point we had being clearing with alts even and had it on farm status essentially. One thing we realized while progressing through Mythic content was that we had an absolute blast doing it and are ready for our next challenge. This is where you, hopefully, come into play. In order to progress further through Mythic Raid content, we need more skilled members. We currently raid Wednesdays Fridays and Sundays from 20:00-23:30 Server time.(High attendance is required) We achieved to clear on the previous patches : Emerald Nightmare : 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic, 7/7 Mythic. Trial of Valor : 3/3 Normal, 3/3 Heroic 2/3 Mythic The Nighthold : 10/10 Normal, 10/10 Heroic, 4/10 Mythic(That was the moment we took a break from raiding). Tomb of Sargeras : 9/9 Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne : 11/11 Normal, 11/11 Heroic, 3/11 Mythic Specifically we need: [2/2] Tanks: None [4/4] Healers: None [6/8] Ranged DPS: Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock [6/6] Melee DPS: None Exceptional applications will always be considered! What do we offer you? Being a semi-hardcore guild, we believe we can offer the best of both worlds: Mythic Progression as well as a relaxed, fun atmosphere. We are a mature guild, all of our members are 18+ and that is the player base we are looking for. We are open minded, non-elitist and very inclusive. Content wise you can expect daily Mythic and Mythic+ groups as well as PvP activities (if you are interested in PvP). Also we are very active with doing mythic+ as guild groups and there for we accept any player who likes to join the guild to do so. This way we have more players to play Mythic+ with and get a bigger community to spam those. If you like to raid with us aswell, the Mythic+ can be a nice way to show yourself to the guild so we know what you are capable off. If you are interested in Mythic progression, please contact either or Yatamoon (jackdaniel#2766 / Guild Master) ,Lerkarious (lerkarious#2932 / Second in Command) Looking forward to meeting you! Kind regards, Forsaken DawnYatamoon13 11 Mar
08 Mar LF PVP GUILD as Healer LF PVP guild, BGs and Arena. Primarily going to play as a healer on this char and I’m looking to climb the arena ladder Aswell as just pvp most of the time in bgs. Pretty experienced as a Mistweaver and available most days. Need the guild to have players who aren’t brain dead when it comes to playing the bgs and actualy do objectives to win xxxChabuddy0 08 Mar
08 Mar [DUTCH guild] Optimus Pruim - Bloodhoof[H] Casual LFM This post is in English but we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Optimus Pruim is a guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar with members from Belgium and the Netherlands. We’re a CASUAL guild and we value the SOCIAL aspect. We're not a raiding guild! We're a social bunch who enjoy different aspects in WoW, raiding happen to be one off those. We have a strong active core at the moment with guildies and a bunch off friends outside off the guild. Together we’re venturing into Antorus HC. Our progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Optimus+Pruim We’re very pleased with the direction the guild is going, and we want to continue this way in BfA. That’s why we’re on the lookout for like minded dutchies/belgians (18+) to expand our dutch/belgian WoW community. If you want to know more check out our forum post with more details: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616122934?page=1 or add my battletag: Stougmeister#2832 Remember, we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Groet en misschien tot later, PuikPuik0 08 Mar
07 Mar [A] Until The End - 8/11M Antorus - Recruitment Open Recruiting: DPS: 1-2 Melee spots: Assassination/Subtlety Rogue (HIGH). Retribution Paladin (HIGH). Unholy/Frost Death Knight (HIGH). Arms/Fury Warrior (HIGH). Windwalker Monk (HIGH) 1-2 Ranged DPS spots: Warlock (HIGH) HEALERS: FULL About us: <Until The End> is a guild consisting of a core of old raiders who have played together for a long time, we transferred to Outland in February 2017. The core of the group originally started playing together on Arathor Alliance in the guild Mythical Honour. Our ethos is simple we aim to be among the best guilds in our raiding bracket without going outside our stated raid times. Until the end is a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a laid-back attitude. Semi-Hardcore in the sense that we are mostly retired raiders that want to raid on a good level without scarifying quality life time. We aim to clear Mythic Raiding. Mythical Honour History: Mythical Honour is an old guild originally founded in 2005 after the release of World of Warcraft. The guild was founded with a desire to create a raiding-oriented guild with the priority being progress. During its glorious past Mythical Honour was well known for its outstanding PVE accomplishments, reaching a glorious peak with a 26th world kill on Al'ar in Tempest Keep and maintaining over 200 server first kills on the realm. Until The End consists of a core raiding group that is able to adapt to and defeat any encounter that may cross our path. We're constantly trying to improve our own raid-group through working together as well as recruiting new, skilled players to be a part of our journey. What to expect: So, what can you expect when you raid with us? A stable and solid guild with excellent leadership and raid leader that has extensive experience in guild management and leading raids across the past years, we raid a semi-hardcore schedule to maintain a healthy game / real life balance and as such our objective is to be as efficient as possible with our raid time to ensure we got the most out of our raid time. Raid times: We are a mature guild with most of us having kids, jobs and basically settled in life. Therefore our raids start at 20:30 server time and end at 23:00 which can be extended towards 23:30 server time if we are close to a new kill. Our raiding days are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday. Apply: Even if your class is not listed above we are always looking for exceptional players that can enhance our raid team. If you feel this is exactly what you are looking for, Then please fill out our recruitment form which can be found below. Hope to see you soon! In case you require some more information you can always add one of our officers to Battle.net, Or visit us on Discord and approach one of the officers there. Ðreamz: Koe#2314 Ròótz: Rootz#2950 Shifthåppens: Paradox#2473 Lumiuna: Ahri#2772 Discord: https://discord.gg/MdcXnV3 Recruitment form: http://tiny.cc/UTERòotz148 07 Mar
07 Mar Seeking Outland EU Public Alliance Discord Channel . For hanging out , chillaxing , exchanging music and plotting to end the Horde before they end us !!!!Mirrory0 07 Mar
05 Mar ----- (deleted) Left the guild - no longer in charge of recruitmentTraendithas2 05 Mar
05 Mar [H] Dead Weight is recruiting! 7/11 Mythic Dead Weight [H] is a guild on the server Stormscale-EU. We recently moved from the realm Bloodhoof/Khadgar-EU to Stormscale-EU. Currently we are 7/11 Mythic and we’re going strong for achieving Cutting Edge this, and upcoming raid tiers. Our goal is to clear Mythic Antorus in this tier, so we’re only considering players that are on par or better than our top players in the guild. We strive to develop as a guild. All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding and a good social mentality during raids in order to created a pleasant environment we can enjoy as well as being able to progress raids at a reasonable pace also you will be needed to attend the raid prepared. We expect you to min/max your character and you should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it’s directed at you. You’ll also be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand the English language. We raid the following days and times: (SERVER TIME) Wednesdays 20:30-23:00 Thursdays 20:30-23:00 Sundays 20:30-23:00 We are currently looking for: -Blood Death Knight -Fury/Arms Warrior -MM Hunter -Affliction Warlock -Frost/Fire Mage We are also taking exceptional players in consideration. Are you interested? Please contact Yvafourtwenty-Stormscale in-game or add Yva#21447 feel free to add any of the other officers too: -Azörius: Abobalypse#2387 -Discordiansz: Discordians#2834 -Ruxi: Miz7#2772 -Canine/Anubis/Coyote: TheKingEcho#1129 Team DWYva3 05 Mar
04 Mar [H] DWO - A Guild unlike any other! The Dragoon Brotherhood Who are we? Established many years before the rest of these clans even knew what a gamepad was, the Dragoons has travelled the gaming world with a desire to establish a real online community, kick ***, and be without drama. Nowadays, most Guilds, and the players that populate them are complete tools. They have no desire to connect, work hard, push themselves, and their first sign of challenge they buckle. Clans these days are made for "perks" or to just "have a tag", they have no meaning, and sadly, it makes up 99% of the gaming world these days. With this in mind, we know we wont appeal to nearly everyone reading this, but perhaps one of you will stand out, and if that is indeed YOU, then I am excited to welcome you to the wicked world of the Dragoons! Our goals With the above said, we have three major aims for our community. Firstly, we are people who desire a real community. This means we laugh, chat, play hard, stick together, do silly events, drive across the world to meet, challenge each other to pride duels, molest, harass, and sometimes fornicate with other. When we say social, we mean social, we are an online gaming club that extends beyond your wildest dreams. With this in place, in WoW, we are just returning to stay for BfA and everything else after, we are small, and looking for new members, but we plan on dipping our toes into everything. From PvP, Raiding, running naked in Alliance areas, we have major plans for every bit of content, and we will be successful. The reason? Everyone has a great time, everyone thirsts to grow, and that doesn't mean we are ultra hardcore geeks (we have better lives than people here, we don't play Yu Gi Oh while wishing that hot girl will date us), we have all types of gamers, it just means we are the go getters who get it done. Drama? BS, all of it are non-existent. Our members have literal balls and breasts of steel, and sometimes neither if they are special (like Marshy). If you are here to be the jocks of gaming, with the pals to boot, we will be for you. What can you expect? ◙ A Guild that values YOU, for who you are, not what gear you have. ◙ PvP as much as possible, from tournaments and events we host, to outright chaos! ◙ Runs of all content possible, with fun, laughter and no drama. ◙ A tight-knit community void of drama. ◙ Gamers that can kick serious butt, but have a good time laughing while doing so. ◙ Experienced Leadership ◙ Organisation that has been honed over 10 years. ◙ Unique events that will keep you entertained. ◙ All forms of content, from PvE runs, to dedicated crafting. ◙ A populated forums, active Discord, and welcoming community. Sounds awesome! How do I join? Joining couldn't be simpler, simply follow these steps:- 1) Visit www.always-dragoons.net 2) Read through our Rules, and information found in the tabs at the top. 3) Click the Recruitment tab, and read through the application info. 4) Fill out our application form. 5) Await our response and prepare for a guild that values YOU! ═════ Whatever your choice, thanks for reading our thread, and we hopefully look forward to hearing from you soon! TheHidden01 - Guild MasterHiddèn0 04 Mar
03 Mar LF guild casual PvE or PvP don't care just lf guild.Sobekneferu0 03 Mar
02 Mar New to WoW looking for friends Hello. I bought WoW a couple of days ago and looking for people to play with. I am in a local guild but it is mainly focused on arena. You can contact me in game and on BNet: samatika@gmail.comNethound1 02 Mar
28 Feb [Horde] French Guild - French Murloc Hello everyone, the guild: french murloc has just opened its doors, we recruit any player who would like to integrate a guild any feeling, to play together without making head we have a discord at this address to join us, or you can still contact me ingame. https://discord.gg/JJGnKA battletag : artnitro#2793 Bonjour à tous, la guilde : french murloc vient d'ouvrir ses portes, nous recrutons tout joueur qui voudrait intégrer une guilde toute ressente, pour jouer ensemble sans prise de tête nous possédons un discord à cette adresse pour nous rejoindre, ou vous pouvez encore me contacter ingame. https://discord.gg/JJGnKA battletag : artnitro#2793Cornblack3 28 Feb
27 Feb Germania LF Member Hey guys,/Hallo Leute, The german Guild "Germania" looking for Members for daylie rnd Bgs, ratet Bgs and/or Arena! Die deutsche Gilde "Germania" sucht nach Mitgliedern für tägliche rnd Bgs, gewertete Bgs und/oder Arena! We want to create a full/mostly german Guild for any PvP activitiy. Wir möchten eine komplett/hauptsächlich deutsche Gilde für jegliche PvP aktivität gründen. Why should i join? Theres no active german Guild on Outland now, lests chance this! Warum sollte ich beitretten? Es gibt derzeit keine aktive deutsche Gilde auf Outland, Zeit das zu ändern! Why you need me? We need everyone wiht some PvP interst, everyone with some knowleg or new to pvp is welcome! Warum brauch ihr mich? Wir brauchen jeden mit interesse an PvP, die erfahrung ist egal! Who to tell if i want to join? Wisper Aeedys/Aeddys for a Invite! Bei wem soll ich mich melden falls ich beitretten möchte? Am besten Aeedys oder Aeddy anflüstern! Warum wurde dieser Anwerbung in 2 Sprachen geschrieben? Ich finde es einfach wichtig, da wir uns im englischen Forum befinden, damit jeder den Beitrag auch lesen kann. Bzw sogar neue Leute an die Gilde verweißen kann =) I hope the post is well translated and have a nice day!Ziska0 27 Feb
27 Feb Looking for something fresh, new, exciting ??? Hello fellow WoW´ers ! My name is Näruxo (Battletag: Näruxo#2882) and I am the Guildmaster of a brand-new Horde Guild on the EU-Kazzak Server, called <HowMuchTheFish>. We just started out a few days ago, and are now happily recruiting for our Raid Roster in an effort to tackle Normal/Heroic and later Mythic, both in Legion, Battle for Azeroth, and beyond. Our raid days will be wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday - starting on 20:00 p.m each. You could be either a new player aswell, or a veteran, who took some time off of playing or someone who wanted to tone done his hardcore raiding schedule a bit. Currently recruiting all classes - this is YOUR chance ! I promise a nice guild and raiding enviroment, fair loot, and hopefully getting back all the excitement, that you felt, when you were in your first guild, ready to gear up your main for raiding or doing some M+ ! Would love to hear from you ! Sincerrely, Näruxo#2882Täntrum2 27 Feb
26 Feb Resto Shaman & Frost Mage Looking For Casual Guild Hello people, We two are mature couple, 30 yo, looking for causal (preferably mature) guild. The perfect guild for us would be some smaller guild, also some new formed guild. Since we are not playing that much because of obligations that life brings, we can play till 22:00 hours. We both wake up at 6 in the morning next day to go for a work. So basically what we are looking for is guild with casual players, people who do not take this game too seriously. If we wipe, we wipe, no big deal. That kind of people we like. What we cannot stand is raging guys, people who don't stand mistakes or guys who take this game too seriously. We also do not mind playing with noob guys. We were all noobs once and people learn how to play The guild that we are in at the moment (Underground Riders), is actually 3m guild used more as a bank. So we will just leave this when we find a new place :) . About us: Dwarfbalin - Resto Shaman https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/outland/dwarfbalin Back from Vanilla to Lich King expansion I was playing as hardcore player. I was raid leader during Icecrown Citadel raid and got pretty wide PvE knowledge and experience. However, I stopped playing after Cataclysm come and got back in Legion. Today I am casual player and I do not have any intentions to play HC as before. I am enjoying game at slow pace today. I like to kill bosses and stuff but I also do not care if we wipe. Janepatrick - Frost mage https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/outland/janepatrick Janepatrick is my GF and she is relatively new to the game. This is her first character. She is playing well, but yeah there are some things to improve for sure. So if you think that we could join your guild let us know. As I said, we are searching for smaller guild which is playing casually. If guild still doesn't have enough players for raid that is also okay for us. We can do some mythics+ meanwhile :) . You can send message here or ingame mail to Dwarfbalin or add battletag: Kajo#2451 Thanks guys, Cya round!Dwarfbalin1 26 Feb
26 Feb Ilv 953 Warlock looking for social PVE guild Hello! Im looking for a social PVE guild that either started or is just starting to progress through heroic Antorus. I'm currently rolling an Affliction warlock but im trying to change into demonology. Im mostly looking for some light raiding and talking in Discord or something, nothing too serious really. If you and your guild fit the part just send me PM ingame or something. Cheers!Nemy1 26 Feb
25 Feb [H] EU-Kazzak <HowMuchTheFish> LFM Hi all, <HowMuchTheFish> is a brand-new progression Guild on the EU-Kazzak Server, which aims at a semi-hardcore approach when it comes to raiding. Our goal is to eventually do Mystic and progress through BfA and beyond. To do this, we are recruiting for our 25 man Raid Roster (for Normal/Heroic). We will raid on wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, saturdays, from 20:00 CET each. Right now we are looking for the following classes to build up our Raid Roster : 1 Tank (any class) 1 Retribution Paladin 1 Havoc Demon Hunter 1 Fury Warrior 1 Feral Druic or Frost Deathknight 2 Assassination Rogue 2 Affliction Warlock 2 Mage (Frost/Fire) 2 Hunter (multi-spec) 2 Shadow Priest 1 Holy Paladin 1 Discipline Priest 1 Restoration Druid 1 Restoration Shaman We accept socials aswell !!! Additionally, we are in need of dedicated Raid Leaders/Officers. If you would like such a role, please approach me :-) Here is our website, where you can file your application : https://howmuchthefish.enjin.com/ Alternatively, whisper Näruxo#2882 ingame. Cheers, Näruxo, GM of <HowMuchTheFish>Näruxom0 25 Feb
23 Feb Perceptive 11/11M Boosting Services Hello and Welcome to Sham's Boost Community, formed by Perceptive's Guild Master / Management Team, which consists of a variety of boost teams of multiple top guilds on Tarren Mill Horde . In Sham's Boost Community, you can order which type of boost that you would like on discord or via Battle.net , so if you cant find a boost team to do weekly M+15 for example and cant find one of our advertisers in game, you can now just order it on discord and get way faster responses and achieve the boost as soon as possible. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. Prices: Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Tarren Mill : 200k Other Realms: 300k Guldan Trinket (Whispers of the Dark): Tarren Mill : 200k Other Realms: 300k Guldan Mount: Tarren Mill: 1200k Other Realms: 1800k Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Tarren Mill : 2000-2500k Other Realms: 3000k Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Tarren Mill: 600k Other Realms: 900k Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Tarren Mill: 200k Other Realms: 300k Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Antorus Glory Run : Tarren Mill: 700k Other Realms: 900k Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, get your Glory Mount! Mythic + Boosting Services: Mythic + Level 15 for Weekly : Tarren Mill : 200k Other Realms: Price of a Wow Token Extra info: This type of boost is only for weekly Mythic + 15 for Cache Mythic + Level 15 Armor Loot : Tarren Mill: 300k Other Realms: 400k Extra Info: This Type of Boost is for Full Leather/Mail Group Etc for Extra loot for you! Mythic + Level 20 for Score/Loot Tarren Mill: 800k Other Realms: 900k Extra info: Get More loot Drop and High Mythic + Score Note: If one of the boost services you are looking for is not written, you can ask about it on discord or via Battle Tag. Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/FwW3McU Skype: Prinishivace321 Battle Tag: Sham#21832 and Prinishivace#2678Shamserk2 23 Feb
23 Feb Special Needs Program (A) Special Needs Program; actively pugging weekly ATBT HC. SNP is now searching for these players that are not in a guild or not actively raiding with a guild; that clear ATBT HC weekly with the LFG toolkit. About Us: Special Needs Program (SNP) was founded in 2017 and was initially created for the social aspect of the game. The founder and most of the key officers/ members are experienced mythic (prev. HC) raiders that have played World of Warcraft since release. As we have been playing since release, the players of SNP got older and within their busy schedule there is limited space to play World of Warcraft. Nothing much has changed, however SNP is eager to raid and clear the content from time to time. Besides the social aspect, SNP created a relaxed and flexible HC raiding schedule. NOTE: 1. There is no ambition to raid mythic content at this time. 2. HC ATBT is cleared every week within 2/3 hours (this incl. strong players from the LFG toolkit). To join our weekly runs; you can sign up by using the LFG toolkit (search criteria SNP), or you can join the guild and confirm your attendance on the calendar. Requirements: Curve Achievement Multi-Kills 955 + itemlevel Working headset/ Discord Best regards, Team SNPIbu0 23 Feb
22 Feb [H] EU-Kazzak <HowMuchTheFish> semi-hardcore Hello all, <HowMuchTheFish> is a semi-hardcore progression Guild, located on Kazzak-EU server, which aims at playing at the topmost level possible in each tier, while still having fun and not totally losing out the focus on the thing called "Life". (Small Disclaimer incoming : The guild needs to be created, I am lacking three signatures on the guild charter sheet) I am actively looking for members, to begin forming a raid roster. Socials are welcome too !!! What i am looking for "character-wise" and "class-wise" : Ideally you are mature, reliable, interested in raiding in a progression guild, no matter the level (normal, hardcore, up to mythic) and willing to put in some time. I have a couple of Officer and Raid Leader spots to give away, too - practical experience in raid leading, a knack for administrative duties, good knowledge of the game and your class(es) in particular, are bonuses. Aiming at three to five raids a week, distributed among the difficulties. Class-wise, i am willing to accept all classes in the game, as we are still a couple of weeks away (at least) from being able to function as a "unit" and grab the mythic bull by the horns, so to speak. (You should know that - coming from Destiny 2, which i will leave behind in favor of WoW - i have recruited 80 members for my clan in the span of four weeks, so i am determined to make this work) Looking forward to hear from you - i am accepting players from other servers aswell, even if you cannot - for some reason - move to Kazzak-EU right now. If youre interested, contact me on battlenet (Näruxo#2882). Cheers, NäruxoNäruxo0 22 Feb
22 Feb Disc priest 2k cr Yeah, disc priest currently 2k cr, in all 3 brackets, playing with randoms and no voice. (Oh i can also play holy well, and shadow obismally if you desire) I'm looking for a pvp guild that pushes rbgs to see how far I can go with comms and all that !@#$. Happy to sit on the bench if there's a chance to earn a core position.Clockwork0 22 Feb
21 Feb [A] Legio Mortis - casual PvE - 11/11 HC farm Welcome! About us: Legio Mortis - We are social, active and friendly guild, made of ex-hardcore raiders and PvPrs, tired of full-pressure gameplay, but still want to earn fame and glory. Main of our goals is to progress in current content (PvE mostly) while still preserve casual guild type. We are pretty talkative too and always eager to help in anything in game (and outside too!). For now, progressing on Antorus! Current progress: Antorus The Burning Throne HC - 9/11 progressing on Aggramar Antorus The Burning Throne N - 11/11 on first week after release date! Tomb of Sargeras N - 9/9 first week (49# KJ kill on Outland) Tomb of Sargeras HC - 9/9 - Curve done Nighthold N - 10/10 first week (fastest run 10/10 N in less than 2h) Nighthold HC - 10/10 ToV Hc 3/3 EN Normal 7/7 - did first week (<100 Outland guilds in 1st week) EN HC 7/7 - we try to clear it every week We use Discord on everything that needs communication. We run on our unique Codex of Guild Rules where we describe most vital parts of our guilds life, from basic rules, ranks to DKP system. DKP is also our personalised system created by Council group that we use do loot distrubition on raids. We mostly raid Wed and Sun 20-23 ST. What we do besides current content: In the meantime of fighting Legion, we enjoy game, doing plenty of old-content raids and dungeons. Transmo, achievs, mount runs aren't something rare amongs us, so if you like that kind of stuff, you are one of us then! Requirements: For normal member, only important requirement is in-game chat with one of officers. If you're active, want to progress or just looking for someone to play with, you met rest of our requirements. For more information, feel free to contact us in game! High council: Shandril - Guild Master (B-tag : Lasti#2393) Grzesznik - Officer Diyanie - Officer Ponnytails - Officer Kaleija - Officer Pandypander - Officer Sayano - Guild Advisor Overath - Guild Advisor WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/outland/Legio+MortisShandril23 21 Feb
21 Feb [A] <LENG SQUAD> - 10/11M - 2 Day Raiding! LENG SQUAD is a successful and well-established true Two days a week Alliance Raiding Guild on Outland EU realm. It was first formed on November 13th 2014 and is currently one of the most competitive raiding guilds on the server, despite being one of the few guilds to only raid Mythic content two times a week. PROGRESSION IN LEGION: EN - 7/7M Cutting Edge. N/A ToV 3/3M Cutting Edge. N/A NH 10/10M Cutting Edge - Top 80 in the world 2/day raiding. ToS 9/9M Cutting Edge - Top 30 in the world 2/day raiding.- Realm First! Our mandatory Mythic raiding schedule is; Wednesday 19:30-23:00 Sunday 19:30-23:00 We also have guild events on other days of the week where all members are welcome to come if they so please. The common optional raids organised by officers are; Friday 19:30-23:00 - Normal/Heroic Antoros. ----------- RECRUITING------------------------ - Affliction / Destruction warlock. - Holy Paladin. For more information please take a look at our wowprogress page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/outland/LENG+SQUAD Thanks for your time!Mileenä3 21 Feb
21 Feb [A] Mage/Monk (MW/WW) LF a PvE and PvP guild! Hello! After a brake from WoW (early Legion) I decided to come back in search for some PvP (mainly Arena) and PvE, not necessarily Mythic raids, but HC would be awesome as a starter. Was fairly active in WoD and have XP from around 2.2k CR both in 2s and 3s. Would love to be around an active PvP-community for me to gain some more experience. As for PvE, I've raided on and off since Vanilla, and would be happy to contribute with both my Mage and Monk (DPS and Healer). Feel free to add your battletag here, so I can contact you as soon as I'm online. Looking forward to hearing from you!Wirtun0 21 Feb
20 Feb LF pvp guild with an rbg team I have 2klxp and i want a guild to start doing some rbgs with. I can play all monk specs. Battlenet: lins123#2421Karlinus0 20 Feb
19 Feb *Deleted Post* Deleted postHalioz6 19 Feb
19 Feb [A] Looking for a PvP Guild & Friends (Info Inside) Hello all, im new here on Outland and want to start focussing mainly on PvP this time since i got back into the game. The point is i have 0 friends to play with and would like to meet some amazing people to play with and do stuff like Random Battlegrounds for getting my prestige level up, arenas and rated battlegrounds and even some world pvp for laughs once i have some better gear ofcource because i just got to 110. The role that i focus on playing is just simple: Mistweaver. I just love the spec so bad and don't think about changing that anytime soon aswell, i might play some Windwalker for fun but when it comes to serious and rated pvp ill be a healer. Now that you know what im looking for i'll tell you something about me as a person because it's always nice to know who you are playing with right? Well here i go, im a 28 year old guy from The Netherlands ( hence my english isn't topnotch lol ) father of 2 amazing sons and husband of a beautifull lady ( lucky me ). So if you either a guild leader willing to take me in or someone alone looking to meet new people to pvp with like myself feel free to add me and send me a message ingame. My BattleTag is: KevRosalez#2580 Hope to see you ingame and have some fun together, and have a nice sunday!Chyra3 19 Feb
18 Feb [H] 101 Twink Cowlorier - Selling Dungeon boost -_-Cowlorier3 18 Feb
18 Feb Eternal Shadows - WTS M+15, Antorus HC, Gul'dan mount <Eternal Shadows>10/11M are offering our raid boosts for gold's. We are boosting since WOD. We are always trying to satisfied our buyer's! We are currently offering: Elisande + Gul'dan Mythic -Gul'dan mount + achievment Full Heroic Antorus - Master loot - 1 buyer per tier / vanq, protector, conq (If token will drop twice we will keep one token) - Special ViP you will be also alone on your armor type! - chance on legendary trinket - Pantheon's Blessing drop - Buyer gets all items, except item is warforged at least +15 ilvl and will be huge boost for one of boosting raiders M+ 15 weekly reward (960+) You can be contacted by these battle tags: Darestr#2881 Discounts for multiboxers or people buying multiple runs can be discussed! Also while buying a combination of runs, we’re able to offer you a suitable discount, but We might ask for entry fee 200k golds. Should you be interested in buying any of our services, please contact: Darestr#2881 Valsoray#2850Calthia0 18 Feb
18 Feb The World of Warcraft Discord EU & US Greetings players of Warcraft, I hope you are all having a great day. So what I am introducing is the World of Warcraft Discord server. The WoW Discord aims to bring the community together from all corners of content and servers alike, with a place for everyone on the discord server no-one is alone, as we serve as the community as a whole, opening our arms to; PVPers, PVErs and RPers and more. The Discord will be a hub and a community for all, with text channels for interesting stuff like PVP, Lore, Roleplay and way more! ... The WoW Discord currently holds 260+ members - with an more arriving everyday! Yet like all Discord servers, the WOW Discord currently has its own moderating system - yet censorship is fairly lenient, breaking the server rules will end in a ban. ... On joining this Discord server everything will be empty, you will be faced in the #quarantine text channel of the server, to access the server you are required to send your WOW armory link or battletag. A Moderator will then give you a faction role (either Horde or Alliance depending on your armory link) and also access to the server. So hope you all have a great day, and hope to see you soon.Garroy1 18 Feb
15 Feb WW Monk LF PvE Guild Hi there! I just lvld up this toon 2 weeks ago and im at 937/938 ilvl depending on the gear i use and im looking forward to raid HC/Mythic again! I havent really been raiding in legion on my other toons since ive been busy with life itself but im all set now and im ready to have fun in Azeroth! :) I used to raid in one of the better guilds on Frostmane called Scion back in WOTLK and after they disbanded i just stopped and focused on PvP. In all i have a really good understanding about all the classes and what everyone can bring to the roster etc. I am a teamplayer and a leader in all so if someone out there needs an Officier etc im your guy! Sincerely Farrokh!Farrokh2 15 Feb
14 Feb [A] <Annex> 11/11HC 6/11M is recruiting! About us Annex is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Outland EU focused on mythic raiding on a 2 days per week schedule. Most of us come from the same guild that decided to go more casual but we didn't want to stop the progress, so we started our own guild in March 2017. The majority of our raiding roster plays for at least a decade and are veteran raiders who always strive to get the most out of their raiding experience. Our raiding times may be casual, but we’re a guild focused on efficiency - we strive to achieve the max amount of (relevant) progress in the least amount of time. We will always aim to clear all content on mythic difficulty. ​Raiding days: Tuesday (20:30-23:30) mandatory Wednesday (20:30-23:30) mandatory Thursday (20:30-23:30) alt/social run - optional Guild requirements: Attendance As we raid only two days per week, we require everyone to be able to attend 95% of the raids (5% left for urgent real life matters) Performance We expect you to know your class in and out and have an understanding of basic and reoccurring raid mechanics. Maturity We don’t want anyone to be immature when it comes to accepting criticism/feedback. Everyone helps each other to improve so you should be able to adapt to the situation. Also when it comes to progression, we want people to be patient and accepting without any unnecessary drama. Communication We use Discord as our main communication platform and you are expected to communicate during raids. Contact us For further details and questions you can contact: Guild master: Qussen (Kussensloop#2134) Officer: Evangeleena (Autumnsoul#2857) Check our website for recruitment status and an application form: www.annex-outland.comEvangeleena17 14 Feb
14 Feb [A] Chorus Caprarum - 2 Day Guild (Turkish) Hello folks, We are looking for Turkish speaking raiders for our guild in Outland-EU Alliance. Mostly looking for DPSs For recruitment please contact; Glebriwyn Sputzke Jûr Bixsizzle Corro Cannibalize Mynedras Tyragonsia Quaser Or any other person that you find online. Our progress is 3/11M and we are using logs, spread sheets and various addons to improve our progress. Cheers!Glebriwyn0 14 Feb
12 Feb Buy/Sell OG Names Full copy of the thread on Illidan US: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8873798172 But it seems like a great idea. ToS & Buying/Selling Names Please note that trading in game items for other in game items is not against the ToS. (This is a question that I get asked a lot.) So, an in-game name for in-game gold is not a ban-able offense. Please note, however; it's also not "supported" by Blizzard. This means if you do get scammed you'll be dealing with Blizzard on a case-by-case basis on whether or not your gold or name can be restored. Please also note that, that also means trading names for anything outside of the "game" (IE: game time, store mounts / pets, etc) IS against the ToS and is ban-able. Beating "The Scam" Personally I plan on using Mint's wonderful post for my name selling purposes. You can check out the awesomeness here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6573697810 Basically, create an in-game 'agreement' to track progress of the transaction as much as possible (including you deleting the name). Using this Thread If you have any level 1 alts with interesting names (we all do it) or characters you no longer use, why not get some gold for them. Post on here names you want or want to sell/trade.Traexy38 12 Feb
11 Feb <Depeche> Stormscale, Push for Cutting Edge. ** THIS POST IS INTENDED FOR MYTHIC PLAYERS LOOKING FOR A FRESH START UNDER A NEW REALM , UNDER A NEW TEAM. ** <DEPECHE> is pushing for Cutting Edge before BfA release ... Preferred classes ... Trial recruit spots open ... Contact us on Bnet Afterspace#1547 Kayoxie#2746Dèxterr0 11 Feb
11 Feb LF PvE guild Hi guys, for few last years I was focusing on PvP but this time I'd like to focus on PvE a little bit more. I'm comming back afrer break and I'm a little bit undergeared but I'm working on this now. I'd like to PvP casualy but my main focus would PvE for now. If you are interested please let me know.Isheartears1 11 Feb
10 Feb Outland alliance crushed no resistence You spoke on the forums come to your stormwind so we did we brought the might of the horde destroyed everyone in your city who dared defy us we crushed your king we murdered your duelers. Pathetic we got bored had to jump to another realm to murder alliance such a weak force after all this big forum talk FOR HELLSCREAMWhirlstorm0 10 Feb
10 Feb [A]Looking for late night raiding guild. Im a 958 ilvl Spriest looking for a semi hardcore raiding guild, raid times around 1am -5am server time. My old guild moved server and also faction and i decided to stay back. Got mythic exp and mythic kill 1/11Tirica0 10 Feb