Outland

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
18 Mar Outland EU - Guild list As Jonner is gone I'll be in charge of the Guild list, and keep it updated as much as I can. Some websites has been removed due to "inactivity". If I have deleted some that is not, just post it here again and I'll add it. ALLIANCE: ATT * www.att-outland.com Azeroth Security * azerothsecurity.rdocorp.com Ancient Storm * www.ancientstorm.guildlaunch.com Champions of the hall * www.coth-guild.com Considerably Superior * www.considerably-superior.guildzilla.com Dilemma * www.dilemmaeu.webs.com Divine Retribution * www.divine-retribution-guild.wowstead.com Elation * www.elationguild.wowstead.com Elude * www.eludeguild.wowstead.com Entourage * www.entourage-outland.blogspot.com Euphoric * www.euphoric.guildomatic.com Fatalis * www.fatalis.wowstead.com Hüljatud * www.huljatud.com iNfiniti * www.infiniti-outland.com I Stab Your Face * www.infamousguild.com Infamous * www.infamousguild.com Innervate * www.innervateonline.com Immortal Dawn * www.immortaldawn.guildzilla.com Level and Socialize * www.las.wowstead.com Mary Moo Cows * www.marymoocows.com Nightwatchers * www.nightwatchers.eu Ominous * www.ominousoutland.enjin.com Pech und Schwefel * www.pechundschwefel.org Peanuts * www.peanutseu.guildlaunch.com P h o e n i x * www.guildphoenix.com PvP Inc * www.outland-pvpinc.com Reckoning * reckoning.gportal.org S e v e n t h * unknown Sigil * www.sigil-outland.com Simplicity * Simp.co.nr Sinisters * www.sinisters-guild.net Terra Nova Alliance PvP * www.theterranova.mmoguildsites.com The Gits * www.wowgits.co.uk The Exiled * www.the-exiled-outland.wowstead.com Union - www.union-guild.eu Vengeancé PVP * unknown Whats a Darnassus * unknown Xeon * www.xeon.wowstead.com Zeus * www.zeus-gaming.net Pech und Schwefel * www.pechundschwefel.org HORDE: A Bunch Of Gankers * www.gankers.co.uk Aberrant * www.aberrant.wowstead.com Absit Invidia * www.absit-invidia.enjin.com Ace óf Spades * www.aosguild.wowstead.com Apathy * www.apathywow.com Anthemic * www.anthemic.eu Artifacts * artifactsguild.enjin.com Da VooDoo Shuffle * www.davoodooshuffle.guildlaunch.com Dark Carnival * www.darkcarnival.guildomatic.com E n v y * www.wowenvy.co.uk Fantastic Ten * www.fantastic-ten.enjin.com Fenimo * www.fenimo.com Fifth Sin * www.fifth-sin.com Glads N Dropouts * www.gnd.guildlaunch.com Hardcore Casuals * www.hardcorecasuals.eu Head Hunters * www.hhguild.co.uk Honourbound * www.honourbound.wowstead.com Justice For All * www.justiceforall.wowstead.com Kindred * www.kindred.openu2.com Malice in Wonderland * www.malicewonderland.wowstead.com MARINE MARAUDER MANABURN * www.mmm-gaming.eu Masculine Valkyries * www.masculine-valkyries.wowstead.com Northen Ice storm * www.northernicestorm.wowstead.com Not For Hire * nfh.rajraj.net Prima Terra * www.primaterra.mmoguildsites.com Slicing Smurfs * slicingsmurfs.dyndns.org Solidarity * www.solidarity-wow.co.uk The Dark Vengeance * www.tdvguild.org The Squirtle Squad * www.thesquirtlesquad.wowstead.com Undefeatable * www.undefeatable.net The Uprising * www.wss.guildomatic.com Vesperia * www.vesperia-outland.enjin.com Zylos Hand *www.zyloshand.globalcontrol.biz Ättestupan * blomgren.com/forumsMeät289 18 Mar
2d Depthcore [11/11M] - Boosting Antorus/Nighthold Depthcore (Ravencrest-Alliance) is now offering different boosting formulas for Antorus and Nighthold! Services we offer: - Heroic Antorus, full clear with PL (450k gold) DISCONTINUED - Heroic Antorus, full clear with ML (600k gold) DISCONTINUED - Heroic Argus only for curve/trinkets/spellwing mount (no loot) (100k gold) DISCONTINUED - Mythic Nighthold Guldan + mount with ML (1,5M gold) - Mythic Antorus 9/11 with ML (4,5M gold) NEW When * Guldan mount boosts will be held on Wednesday at 19.45. * Antorus runs will follow right after and start at 20.15. If you buy the "only Argus" option, we should reach the final boss somewhere between 21.15 and 21.30. What can you expect?: When you buy a mythic Guldan service, the mount will be given to you through master loot. Elisande kills can be thrown in as a bonus if you're after CoF. For Antorus heroic boosting through PL, we will take up to 10 people per run. The bosses will be speed-cleared with Personal Loot. In addition to your own gear rewards, ALL ITEMS that are looted by our raiders will also be rolled out among our buyers. For Antorus heroic boosting through ML, we take up to 3 people per run and will make sure there is as little loot competition as possible between buyers. This includes armor type, tier pieces, trinkets and relics. Armor type and tier pieces have priority on this when we accept specs for boost runs, meaning you might still need to roll against 1-2 other people for trinkets and relics. Cloaks and rings will be rolled between all buyers. For Antorus mythic boosting through ML, we take 1 buyer per run. You will receive all armor (cloth/leather/mail/plate), all cloaks/necks/rings, 1 tier token per boss, all relics and all trinkets matching your main spec. Raiders preserve the right for priority on major upgrades (generally applies to 980-985 loot only) Payment: All payment is done on Ravencrest/Silvermoon/Outland/Sylvanas. We require a 20% deposit fee to lock in your spot and discourage no-shows, with the remaining 80% paid right before the first boss pull. Guarantees and no-shows: If for any reason on our side the boost runs don't go through, you will receive a full reimbursement of any payment you have already made. You will be given a chance to reschedule if interested. People who no-show without fair warning will not be refunded their deposit fee. Contact: If you're interested in any of these options, or have additional questions you would like answered, feel free to add me on Gogeta#2138.Gogeta0 2d
2d Guilda Romaneasca Salut , caut oameni pentru a forma baza unei guilde 100% romaneasca care sa contina un grup de 10 Pve si 1 grup de 10 rbg pe serverul Outland EU Alianta. Serverul este unul foarte bun chiar daca la inceput era locked acum a inceput sa-si mai dea drumul si seara intri lejer online . Este pvp , are numarul de aliaci egal cu cel de hoarde ceea ce aduce si wold pvp care in ultimele expansionuri a lipsit total , aici puteti gasi cei mai de top playery din Europa pentru arena si rbg . Doritorii ma pot contacta pe skype:ambreaj1 sau pe mess:gabyssyo sau in joc :Babanovacu . Momentan astept sa ne strangem 10 oameni activi si apoi putem sa cantarim deciziile unii cu altii .Multumesc si asptept sa ma contactati .Babanovacu17 2d
2d [A] Heroic Strike - PvE Guild Hallo everybody Heroic Strike is a fresh guild on the server Outland. If you have ever thought about needing a fresh start then this is the place! The goal of this guild is to be among the best on the server and clear mythic content while it is still current. As this is a fresh guild it will take some time to get everything to work, but I will work hard and dedicated to make this come to fruition as fast as possible! Raiding The guild will be raiding three days a week: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 20:00 - 23:00 Server timeThe rest of Legion we will have different raid times, these will be: Wednesday & Sunday 20:00 - 23:00This is to take it slow for the rest of Legion, but when the raid tiers open in BfA it will be the above mentioned days that will be the primary raiding days. Extension of raids is going to be a rarity and will only happen in special cases, hopefully not at all. Social aspect We will strive to have a great social environment in which everybody will feel like they can belong and contribute. So what you can expect: - A good group of people who are always willing to help out with whatever comes to mind - an active discord with lots of bants and fun! - A dedicated leadership who constantly strives to make life better for its members - A guild who are willing to do stuff outside of just raiding, like doing organised Bg's or transmog events Recruitment: As of now the recruitment is open for all classes, but healers is a priority. What we are looking for in people: - The drive to always improve yourself - To be open and willing to participate in discussions - Have a working mic and are willing to use it when necessary - Can take criticism and use it to improve You don't need to have been a mythic raider to join us, we are all here to learn and we have people who are willing to help you with rotations and game play. If you come with the right attitude and the will to learn then I have no doubt you can be a great part of this team! Contact So if you think this could be something for you then feel free to contact me You can contact me on Bnet: Zahlan1994#2880 Discord: Ravalian#3850Otherwise you can fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/D8KHypH25ARc3bhE3 and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Edit: To add some credibility to what I'm saying, here is a link to my main (11/11 M ABT) from Legion: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/nagrand/RavalianRavalikir1 2d
2d Trading gold on Outland, need on Sylvanas I will be moving to Sylvanas on one of my alts, I need gold there and can trade you on Outland. Boomslang#2881 ingameClóud0 2d
4d Ninth Order(11/11M) Mythic & Heroic boostruns Hello Outland, Ninth Order 11/11M is selling boosts for mythic related content. With our history of successful boosts in previous expansions and great reputation as a guild you don't need to worry about a thing. Most of us have the experience of doing over a 1000+ boosts. Our group is made of officers and raiders from Ninth Order. If you ever have a complaint about any of our members do not hesitate to inform us and we will do our best to resolve any sort of misunderstandings. You will get exactly what you paid for, you will make friends, have a laugh and definitely come back again for either a run on your alt character or other boostruns. What are we boosting ? Argus HC only - 100k (Every Fri & Sat 22:15) Full heroic - 450k (boosters unsaved, Every Fri & Sat 20:00) Guldan mount - 1.6M (sold out, can only sell it horde side) 9/11M antorus - 4M 10/11M antorus - 5M 11/11M antorus - 8.5M Argus M only - 4.25M Argus M only + mount - 9.5M *** ask ingame Talho#2887 if you want prices on full loot priority *** *** 10-15% cut on the price if you pay Draenor Horde *** What will you be receiving from these boosts ? ALL 960, 965 loot that your class can use, this includes ALL the TIER tokens if they drop (1 per boss) ALL 970+ loot, that nobody wants. Our average ilvl is 978, you will have a chance for TF! If you paid for a full loot priority boost, you'll be getting EVERY 960-985 item for you class You get all achievements for killing the bosses A chance to get Antoran Charhound, Taeshalach and a RED Scythe of the UnmakerWhen are we boosting ? We are able to boost on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Our raids start around 19:45 and we finish at 23:30. A FULL mythic 11/11M boost can take 2 days (mostly about 1 day + 1 hour next raid day). Payment We accept gold on most big servers (Alliance AND Horde). If you are able to pay on Draenor Horde we can provide a 10-15% cut on these prices. Prices can and will be changed as the time goes by so feel free to poke me about them along the way. For additional information about the boost and scheduling whisper Talho#2887 and I will provide all the answers in game. Hope to see you soon! :)Talho6 4d
6d [LF] Mythic Raiding Guild Looking for a mythic raiding guild on Outland that isint Method hardocore but neither so casual that it takes 2 months to clear normal. Mainspecc Guardian Druid off spec Balance. Currently PUGGING mythic progression which isint optimal becuase of bad communication. Raided a bit in WoD and all of Legion, Every Curve after HFC.Albinokossa1 6d
6d LFG on Outland Hey - I'm currently looking around for a new guild I'm looking for an active community interested in all areas of gameplay. Not overly serious but out to have fun - I'm thinking guilds that do mainly heroics But also do some PvP and other content as well. Just really out to meet some people who just want to enjoy the game we all loveLílílá1 6d
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May
14 May [Alphaboost] Boosting Services [Alliance] Hello! We are a team of mythic raiders that provide Mythic+ boosting in exchange for gold on any realm Alliance side. The boost is done by a 4-man premade team, we guarantee it to be done it time. You get to choose to follow us along or AFK and do whatever you feel like. You get three 940+ items from the run, and a 960+ in your weekly chest. The run is 100% AFK, meaning that the boosters will complete it in time even if you want to AFK. A boosting group with the same armor type as yourself. You get the [Keystone Master] achievment.We are available everyday, if you'd like to book a certain time that is also fine. Prices are 200k on Outland. You can reach me on my Bnet: Boostmaestro#2992 or post down below.Boostmaestro27 14 May
14 May Any PvP Activity left on Outland / WoW ? Hi all, As the question states is there any pvp left during this expansion ? Or can we better wait for the next expansion to land or Classic wow ? The only reason im seeking to come back to wow is to get pvp going, arena wise, premade bg's soms small scaled wpvp... Not 40v40 crap but small good occasional wpvp. Ive played last time since cate where everything was good but times seems different now and the pvp guild i knew dont seems active anymore. Just a small pvp guild with some active people is all im looking for atm. And some competition from the other faction ofc :) So some response would be nice ! Thx all ! GreetzYosemíte9 14 May
13 May Polish speaking guild / Ally / OUTLAND EU Czołem! Szukam Polskiej gildii lub osób zainteresowanych założeniem takiej. Gramy raczej regularnie i interesuje nas zarówno PVP, jak i PVE. Proszę zainteresowanych o kontakt. Pozdrawiam.Viri1 13 May
13 May [H] Magnus Canis - Fresh Guild Hi there, We are a fresh horde guild recruiting for the upcoming expansion. We are a small group of players from the UK looking for people to join us in an experience which has been described as: ... by some of the same people who also said: ... and: ... We are developing our ranks in order to have a small but solid group of raiders ready for BfA. We will be raiding once or twice a week on top of doing as much of M+, Island Expeditions etc that time affords us. We are looking for players that: Are vocal and active in our chat and discord Have a solid understanding of their class Are able to learn from mistakes Have a good sense of humour I'm not looking for any specific achievements or anything, they are a nice but mostly just looking for the things in the list above. If you are looking for a horde guild to do some casual raiding with then either leave a comment here, contact me in game or come and chat/leave a message on discord (https://discord.gg/j9hjJTK).Bovinespirit0 13 May
13 May [A] Is anyone still selling nemesis quests? Is anyone still selling nemesis quests for gold? If so, I would be greatly interrested.Lethicus0 13 May
11 May Apathy random BG noobs your premade is absolutely pathetic...how could you suck this much against a random group lol!Bankizwei0 11 May
11 May rbg guild any rbg guild/team/group one can join on this server? A/H doesnt matter.Grigdut0 11 May
10 May <Unmakers> Is recruiting! <Unmakers> is a recently formed guild, recruiting PVE active players. We have a core of experienced and high performing raiders and are looking for more folk like us to build a super strong team for BFA. We intend to take a mature and pragmatic approach to the game and especially raiding. We understand that real life comes first and we'll have realistic goals for what we will achieve in the time we play. We've established connections and became an ally with two(2) different guilds that are progressing on (Antorus, Mythic) in order to not slow down joiners' mythic progression on Antorus by the time <Radiants> Mythic Team forms. Meanwhile, we're welcoming HC experienced players. - Our r.io page link: [ https://raider.io/guilds/eu/outland/Radiants ] - Our Discord link: [ https://discord.gg/mKBuPb3 ]Dragónus4 10 May
10 May WTB Magic Rooster Egg Tcg Mount WTB Magic Rooster Egg Mount ( Gold on Silvermoon-Alliance) BattleTag: Psarman#2811 PM me for more Info pls.Shockwaver0 10 May
10 May TCG Toy and vanity item sales Hello all, As a fan of original WoW TCG (Trading Card Game) I have access to many in-game loot cards, for example TCG battle pets, toys and other vanity items. From time to time i sell these codes to people across Warcraft universe. This thread is made to collect feedback from previous sales to build a reputation from selling items that are bind on pickup. If you would like to make some deals or find your desired toy/vanity item feel free to add me Flunk#2435 Sold: Paper Flying Machine Kit 5x Goblin Gumbo Kettle 2x Sack of Starfish 1x Dark Portal 1x Below you can find the feedback and other relevant info about the trades.Skeek10 10 May
10 May [H/A] Sellrun Herald of the Titans Hello friends We, WotlK United, are selling the title „Herald of the Titans“ on Horde and Alliance side. For this feat of strenght/achievment u need to kill „Algalon the observer“ on 10-player mode with level 80. Also there is an itemlevel restriction to max 226 and weapons 232. So as a result you need a lvl 80 character to do this. Gear isn‘t needed because we‘re killing the boss for you. After the kill, you‘ll recieve the feat of strenght „Herald of the Titans“ and the title aswell. This title is accountwide for all characters above level 80. Our group is an experienced boosting group and started boosting Challenge Modes and Raids back in "MoP". Today we specialize ourself in "Herald of The Titans", because there are so many groups selling Mythic+ and Raids that aren't really special. FAQ: Prices: → All german realms: 100.000 Gold → Argent Dawn, Silvermoon, Quel‘thalas, Kazzak, Twisting Nether -EU: 100.000 Gold → All other EU realms 150.000 Gold Our service: → Fast boost (10-15 min) → Going AFK infight possible What do you get? → The feat of strenght: „Herald of the Titans“ → The title „Herald of the Titans“ Procedure → Whisper me ingame: Issra (Argent Dawn-EU alliance)/ Wînters (Blackmoore-EU alliance) or add me on Winters#2786 → Date finding → 50% party payment → Get boosted → Pay the rest With best regards. Wînters For questions, just contact me.Wìnters4 10 May
09 May Scottish players?? Seen threads asking for all irish and welsh players so thought id make this :)Krilgor89 09 May
09 May Discord Trade Channel, Looking for a Swift Tiger? If you can't find an item you really want, then your best chance is to join our Discord Channel; filled with (TCG) traders and players known from the Trading Scene. * TCG Items (Mounts/Toys/Tabards) - Incl. Blizzcon * Unobtainable/Rare Items * Boosts (Mythic/101/Arena etc) * Gold Swapping between Realms This Discord Channel is meant for players to advertise what they want to buy or sell. It is moderated, but all business deals are dealt with privately among traders. Use this link to join: https://discord.gg/yUq4etFJindai1 09 May
04 May [A] Obsidian (2/11M) Recruiting for mythic raiding. (2/11 M) Raidtimes: 2 days/week: Wednesday & Sunday. 6:45 - 22:00 servertime. Currently seeking: Healers: Priest, monk or shaman. Melee dps: Rogue, Paladin, Shaman & Monk Ranged dps: Any class but warlock. All applications are however considered. About us: Obsidian was formed in 2018, preparing for Battle for Azeroth. We strife be to be among the top raiding guilds on outland in BFA, and therefore expanding our roster to find the right players for our raid team. We consist of a wide range of players with high former raiding experience. So if you're looking for a great raiding guild, with a relaxed but result-orientated environment for BFA - You found the right guild! Current progression: Antorus the Burning Throne: 2/11 mythic. Minimum requirements for a raider-trial: You're a decent raider. If your gear or experience is lacking as compared to our current progression, you have to be willing to make an extra effort to catch up. You will generally be available to raid with us at least 2 raids a week. You're age 18+. - Most of us are in our mid 20s to 30s. You're a nice person generally. We don't want to recruit drama. We strife to create a relaxed but result-orientated environment for BFA Application: https://obsidian.wowalliances.com/ To contact us to ask questions: Flaweta Aureleia JuggernautFlaweta0 04 May
04 May Fresh New Guild Hi, Me and my friend just created a new Guild called Magic Beards and we are currently at 19 members. Most of us are leveling new alts to play when BfA releases, but we will also try and do some content from both previous expansions and legion to unlock som of the guild achivements. Most of the people in our guild are very social and someone will usually answer as soon as they can. If you want to join our guild and help us make it grow you can either add me on battlenet (jhrt1998@gmail.com) or just reply on this thread.Grundil0 04 May
03 May [A] <LENG SQUAD> - 11/11M - 2 Day Raiding! LENG SQUAD is a successful and well-established true Two days a week Alliance Raiding Guild on Outland EU realm. It was first formed on November 13th 2014 and is currently one of the most competitive raiding guilds on the server, despite being one of the few guilds to only raid Mythic content two times a week. PROGRESSION IN LEGION: EN - 7/7M Cutting Edge. N/A ToV 3/3M Cutting Edge. N/A NH 10/10M Cutting Edge - Top 80 in the world 2/day raiding. ToS 9/9M Cutting Edge - Top 30 in the world 2/day raiding.- Realm First! Antorus 11/11M Cutting Edge - Top 50 in the world 2/day raiding. - Realm First! Our mandatory Mythic raiding schedule is; Wednesday 19:30-23:00 Sunday 19:30-23:00 We also have guild events on other days of the week where all members are welcome to come if they so please. The common optional raids organised by officers are; Friday 19:30-23:00 - Normal/Heroic Antoros. ----------- RECRUITING------------------------ - Disc/Holy Priest. -------------LOWER PRIO----------------------- -Resto Shaman. - Holy Paladin. For more information please take a look at our wowprogress page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/outland/LENG+SQUAD Thanks for your time!Mileenä13 03 May
30 Apr [H] Dead Weight is recruiting! 7/11 Mythic Dead Weight [H] is a guild on the server Stormscale-EU. We recently moved from the realm Bloodhoof/Khadgar-EU to Stormscale-EU. Currently we are 7/11 Mythic and we’re going strong for achieving Cutting Edge this, and upcoming raid tiers. Our goal is to clear Mythic Antorus in this tier, so we’re only considering players that are on par or better than our top players in the guild. We strive to develop as a guild. All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding and a good social mentality during raids in order to created a pleasant environment we can enjoy as well as being able to progress raids at a reasonable pace also you will be needed to attend the raid prepared. We expect you to min/max your character and you should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it’s directed at you. You’ll also be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand the English language. We raid the following days and times: (SERVER TIME) Wednesdays 20:30-23:00 Thursdays 20:30-23:00 Sundays 20:30-23:00 We are currently looking for: -Blood Death Knight -Fury/Arms Warrior -MM Hunter -Affliction Warlock -Frost/Fire Mage We are also taking exceptional players in consideration. Are you interested? Please contact Yvafourtwenty-Stormscale in-game or add Yva#21447 feel free to add any of the other officers too: -Azörius: Abobalypse#2387 -Discordiansz: Discordians#2834 -Ruxi: Miz7#2772 -Canine/Anubis/Coyote: TheKingEcho#1129 Team DWYva4 30 Apr
30 Apr New to WoW looking for friends Hello. I bought WoW a couple of days ago and looking for people to play with. I am in a local guild but it is mainly focused on arena. You can contact me in game and on BNet: samatika@gmail.comNethound5 30 Apr
29 Apr WTS Mythic Antorus Full runs. Who is running this boosts: we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: The loot will be on Master Loot and you are going to get all 960 items and all 965 items that you can use for your whole class and your spec and all tier tokens, all those you get for 100%. you get a chance on higher loot as well if we do not need the 970-985 loot we will also hand it in to you. -you get achievements for killing the bosses on Mythic. -and finally if you do not have the fel hounds boss mount you have a very decent chance to get that. (IMPORTANT NOTE):These runs are being done on both sides Horde and Ally. THE Price for the Mythic runs: First 9 bosses 5 million gold. 10/11 Mythic 6 million gold.(with out Argus) 10/11 Mythic with Argus and (without Aggramar) is 10 million gold. 10/11 Mythic with Argus+Argus mount and (without Aggramar) is 14 million gold. 11/11 Mythic 11 Million gold. 11/11 Mythic and Argus mount is 15 million gold. Argus Mythic kill without the mount is 6 million gold. Argus Mythic kill with the mount is 10 million gold. -Contact Information: discord(the best way to find me): Vivicraft#9221 add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452Vivicrafts0 29 Apr
28 Apr Test your Mettle Looking for Scrubs to Duel ⚔️ 100 gold each winTyreniccus0 28 Apr
27 Apr (Silvermoon) - 2Day Weekend Raiding - M+ Focused ! About Us as a guild <Obscurity> is a Newly formed guild, that's looking to strive in the Mythic + Scene, we are willing to offer opportunities to players of all skill levels, that are willing to learn new ways, and brainstorm with others of their own class to strive to be a better overall player. Our Aims in BFA Our Overall aim is a pretty big one and would require a lot of team work (after all theirs no 'I' in team ^^) we would like to set our aim to helping players get a foot in the door to be one step closer to the mythic invitational (after all its what all mythic+ want eventually), we would also like to clear all content on normal and hc (due to no tier items we find pushing mythic isn't worth what it should be) the idea behind the Saturday/Sunday hc / normal raid clears (possibly Mythic, (Team Focus dependant)upgrade your azurite gear and any possible trinkets that may be a help to mythic+'s We would like to (overtime) make a community where the guild members within the guild could bounce mythic+ tactics and idea /tips off each other to increase your teams/personal mythic+ experience (always remember to keep it fun, after all its a game which is meant to be enjoyed) The aims we have above may seem a little high to start with (but Rome wasn't built in a day Right !? :D) but bare in mind this is what our long terms aims are, we'd like to kick start the guild with chilled calm atmosphere and keep it on that path :) Mythic + Aims As stated above we will cater to every skill level of players in the community, and we will eventually offer something a little more competitive to cater to those that would be interested. Raiding Aims Clearing Content on HC, to improve your gear via the Titan Forge/ War forge system, Trinket upgrades that may benefit you in mythic+, and to upgrade azurite gear if needed. What you can expect from us as a guild As a guild you can expect us to be there for players than need a push in the direction to be a more focused individual/ a better team player, we will be doing a few team building exercises such as the hc weekly clear which is optional, and running m+ as separate guild teams What we Expect from you as a player As a player we would like to expect you to be confident in your self and to be able to manage your time correctly, as raiding isn't mandatory in our guild, we would like to see the players in guild investing time getting to know each other, showing leadership when your in a team, we would also expect all member to able to play along with others with a mature mind set, (treat people how, you would like to be treated). a list of skills that interest us in players : .Maturity .Skill (knowing your class/spec to the maximum to be able to adapt) .Awareness .Dedication Feel free to contact either myself (Wolfskie) or (Zerotar) for either more info, or an invite, please state what your interest is (either Mythic+ or Social rank) Wolfskie#2902 zerotar#21341Wolfskie0 27 Apr
27 Apr [A] Legio Mortis - casual PvE - Preparing for BfA! Welcome! About us: Legio Mortis - We are social, active and friendly guild, made of ex-hardcore raiders and PvPrs, tired of full-pressure gameplay, but still want to earn fame and glory. Main of our goals is to progress in current content (PvE mostly) while still preserve casual guild type. We are pretty talkative too and always eager to help in anything in game (and outside too!). As Legion is close to an end, we went to more casual mode as we gather energy before kicking into Battle of Azeroth! Legion Progress: Antorus The Burning Throne HC - 11/11 did Curve as 52 guild on Outland Antorus The Burning Throne N - 11/11 on first week after release date! Tomb of Sargeras HC - 9/9 - Guild Curve done as 76 guild on Outland Tomb of Sargeras N - 9/9 on first week after release date! (49# KJ kill on Outland) Nighthold HC - 10/10 Griding heroic on weekly basis. Nighthold N - 10/10 first on first week after release date! (fastest run 10/10 N in less than 2h) ToV Hc 3/3 EN HC 7/7 - Griding heroic on weekly basis. EN Normal 7/7 - on first week after release date! (<100 Outland guild) We use Discord to everything that concerns guild and needs communication. We run on our unique Codex of Guild Rules where we describe most vital parts of our guilds life, from basic rules, ranks to DKP system. DKP is also our personalised system created by Council group that we use do loot distrubition on raids. What we do besides current content: In the meantime of fighting Legion, we enjoy game, doing plenty of old-content raids and dungeons. Transmo, achievs, mount runs aren't something rare amongs us, so if you like that kind of stuff, you are one of us then! Recruitment: ATTENTION! We know invite all who want to get stable guild before new expansions hits. You comming back after long break, looking for new guild or just want to play in friendly environment - contact us! Only important requirement is in-game chat with one of the officers. If you're active, want to progress or just looking for someone to play with, you meet rest of our requirements. For more information, feel free to contact us in game! High Council: Shandril - Guild Master (Pol/Eng ; B-tag : Lasti#2393) Diyanie - Officer (Swe/Eng) Ponnytails - Officer (Greek/Eng) Pandypander - Officer (Eng) Grzesznik - Officer (Pol/Eng ; Holidays) Sayano - Guild Advisor (Swe/Eng) Overath - Guild Advisor (Pol/Eng) WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/outland/Legio+MortisShandril24 27 Apr
27 Apr NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL or ML We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné0 27 Apr
20 Apr Unique BMAH service (Tier 3, Tabards, Toys, Mounts!) Attention fellow Collectors and Goblins of Azeroth, Did you always wanted that kickass Dreaghtnaught set for your Plate wearer, but you did not bother with prices over a million on your server? Maybe you always wanted a TCG Tabard or TCG Toy such as Tabard of the Frost or The Flag of Ownership, but they never spawned on your BMAH and the last time it did it went well over your budget. Or perhaps a Ashes of Al'ar you always wanted, but never dropped. With my unqiue BMAH service you can get your beloved items for 10-50% of the price on your server, but more importantly 30 times faster! BMAH items overview: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=83867/madam-goya#comments:id=2066561 (credit: Brutalluz @wowhead) Backstory: I currently own all Tier 3 sets for all 9 classes (72/72), TCG mounts (17/17), TCG Tabards (8/8), TCG Toys (BMAH 9/9) and Pets. I started this adventure back in MoP when the BMAH was first released. As a collector I wanted to get my hands on all (obtainable and unobtainable) items in-game. I finally got them all, and it’s time to help my fellow WoW-players obtaining them. I currently have helped 8 people/friends obtaining their beloved items and have 3 more people on my list requesting them. I helped them save 50-90% of the cost and usually (RNG) getting them 90% faster than they would obtain them on their own realm. Process and Time-investment: Minimal. I update you daily with items, u choose to buy or not. If you want an item, we trade gold on both realms. I update you when you need to bid, u check back at certain points and bid. Fairly simple (see breakdown below). Delivery: You choose which items you want and I will help you get them!Most Tier 3 sets are delivered (depending on BMAH RNG) within a month (full 8/8). They can be delivered within a shorter period if you choose to skip some pieces (already owned). Payment (gold realm transfer): Gold on your realm Service and auction fee Payment upfront in Stormwind or Orgrimmar, will trade you back right after. And of course If the price gets too high, u can get all the gold refunded! Service: Daily update on your wanted items Step-by-step guide on how this works Full price indication window (what u can expect to pay) Many BMAH tips and tricks I learned over the past 4 years. Don't hesitate and add me on BNET: Serenity#21443 First come, first serve. I am online most of the time, especially after 6 P.M. CET (when the auctions are up and running). Edit: formattingSerenity16 20 Apr
19 Apr [A] <Seekers of the Truth> Svensk raiding guild. Tjenare gott folk! P.g.a att vi tappat lite medlemmar som ville köra mer hardcore så söker vi nytt folk till vår raid roster för HC (11/11) och progressa i Mythic (1/11). Vi söker framförallt ranged DPS och en healer eller två. Våra raid tider är: Torsdagar och Söndagar 20:00-23:00. Discord och RC Lootcouncil använder vi oss av! Posta här eller hör av dig in-game vid intresse!Totemo0 19 Apr
19 Apr Eternal Shadows - WTS M+15, Antorus HC, Gul'dan mount <Eternal Shadows>10/11M are offering our raid boosts for gold's. We are boosting since WOD. We are always trying to satisfied our buyer's! We are currently offering: Elisande + Gul'dan Mythic -Gul'dan mount + achievment Full Heroic Antorus - Master loot - 1 buyer per tier / vanq, protector, conq (If token will drop twice we will keep one token) - Special ViP you will be also alone on your armor type! - chance on legendary trinket - Pantheon's Blessing drop - Buyer gets all items, except item is warforged at least +15 ilvl and will be huge boost for one of boosting raiders M+ 15 weekly reward (960+) You can be contacted by these battle tags: Darestr#2881 Discounts for multiboxers or people buying multiple runs can be discussed! Also while buying a combination of runs, we’re able to offer you a suitable discount, but We might ask for entry fee 200k golds. Should you be interested in buying any of our services, please contact: Darestr#2881 Valsoray#2850 Pifta#21130Calthia2 19 Apr
18 Apr "The Journey" is recruiting! 9/11 M Antorus Adventurers! A new guild for Outland has been formed and is now actively looking for more like minded people. Its purpose is to relive the enjoyment of leveling while clearing content throughout the experience, both dungeons and raids alike. End game content is on the list among other things planned. It would be awesome if you would like to join in on the experience and contribute to an even better one. Discord server is up and will be our main form of communication outside the game. Website is still in development. Any questions or concerns? Let me know! I would be more than happy to clarify :) MiniVanHelsing MiniVHelsing#2765Faughn48 18 Apr
18 Apr Engineer needed.. Hello Outland, basically I'm looking for an engineer on H. I need Mecha-Bond Imprint matrix if anyone can make it. None on auction house currently. Just let me know if you can and then mail with the pay on delivery option. cheersAimedcuz0 18 Apr
18 Apr Looking for guild - Outland Hiya, 5 players, looking for a guild to join in Outland, preferably British as we are all brits ourselves. Varying knowledge of the game between us all. Nothing too hardcore. All 930 or above in gear. Kinda looking for something social too :)Threshra1 18 Apr
17 Apr LF Alliance Raiding Guild [Outland] Me and my girlfriend are looking for a raiding guild to get serious with come BFA and have some fun with now, I have most classes at 110 on alliance, but i'm looking to main my warlock, current ilevel 931, willing to help with enchantments for guild. My girlfriend is a feral druid, but looking to try resto, ilevel 934(feral) we come as a dual package, happy to raid / help.Malegthal1 17 Apr
17 Apr <Ius in Bello> - new PvP/PvE guild Hi guys, I created this guild with my friends as we weren't 100% satisfied with our previous one. We recruit any players at this moment to play PvP (rbgs/arenas) and PvE (raids/m+) together. Our guild name means "Law of War" in ancient latin and as next expansion is about war between Alliance and Horde we wanted to prepare for it. Socials are also welcome but we would like to focus on building stabile raid group (or more groups) and stabile rbg one. For more info whiper me in gameIsheartears2 17 Apr
17 Apr Germania LF Member Hey guys,/Hallo Leute, The german Guild "Germania" looking for Members for daily rnd Bgs, ratet Bgs and/or Arena! Die deutsche Gilde "Germania" sucht nach Mitgliedern für tägliche rnd Bgs, gewertete Bgs und/oder Arena! We want to create a full german Guild for any PvP activitiy. Wir möchten eine komplett deutsche Gilde für jegliche PvP aktivität gründen. Why should i join? Theres no active german Guild on Outland now, lests chance this! Warum sollte ich beitretten? Es gibt derzeit keine aktive deutsche Gilde auf Outland, (einem der aktivsten EU Server) Zeit das zu ändern! Why you need me? We need everyone with some PvP interest, everyone with some knowleg or new to pvp is welcome! Warum brauch ihr mich? Wir brauchen jeden mit interesse an PvP, die Erfahrung ist egal! Who to tell if i want to join? Wisper Aeddy, Eønar or Tifany for a Invite! Bei wem soll ich mich melden falls ich beitretten möchte? Am besten Aeddy, Eønar oder Tifany anflüstern! I hope the post is well translated and have a nice day!Ziska3 17 Apr
16 Apr Perceptive 11/11M Boosting Services Hello and Welcome to the Boost Community, formed by Perceptive's Guild Master which consists of a variety of boost teams of multiple top guilds. In Sham's Boost Community, you can order which type of boost that you would like on discord or via Battle.net , so if you cant find a boost team to do weekly M+15 for example and cant find one of our advertisers in game, you can now just order it on discord and get way faster responses and achieve the boost as soon as possible. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What we Offer: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday Time: 16:15/16:30/17:00/23:00 Server Time Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Trinket (Whispers of the Dark): Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Antorus Glory Run : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Mythic + Boosting Services: Mythic + Level 15 for Weekly : Day: Any Day/Time Extra info: This type of boost is only for weekly Mythic + 15 for Cache! Mythic + Level 15 Armor Loot : Day: Any Day/Time Extra Info: This Type of Boost is for Full Leather/Mail/Plate/Cloth Group for Extra loot for you! Mythic + Level 20 for Score/Loot Day: Any Day/Time Extra info: Get More loot Drop and High Mythic + Score Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide,Please Join the Discord. Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQShamserk4 16 Apr
15 Apr [A] <HeartBeating> - Raiding Guild <HeartBeating> We are a Guild looking for more players to bolster our raids. All are welcome but we are specifically in need of a HPriest, HPala or RSham and a Warlock. We are 11/11 HC, currently gearing ppl up in HC to get ready for Mythic progression. Add me on Bnet or message me in game if you are interested in joining Blastlaw#2548 Whisper 'Desti' or 'jaelaana' in game if you're unable to reach meHighlandforg0 15 Apr
14 Apr Perceptive 11/11M now boosting Alliance !! Perceptive 11/11M: Alliance : We are now boosting on Alliance !! Looking for Boosters to join our ranks !! You can now apply through here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wxelBJUJJUNuEmh7fyogSfZICVO5SyVaG3_lu4xyrcY Antorus the Burning Throne Heroic Personal on Fridays 20:00 Server Time Argus the Unmaker(Last boss) Heroic Personal Loot Fridays 22:30 Server Time Guldan Mythic Kill and Mount will be scheduled on demand Mythic +15 Average item level of boosters are 970+ ! Horde: Antorus the Burning Throne Heroic Personal Loot on Thursdays,Fridays,Saturdays,Sundays,Mondays and Tuesdays @ 20:30 Server Time Argus the Unmaker(Last boss) Heroic Personal Loot on Thursdays,Fridays,Saturdays,Sundays,Mondays and Tuesdays 22:30 Server Time Antorus the Burning Throne Glory Run Guldan Mythic Kill + Mount Wednesdays @ 18:00ST Thursdays,Fridays,Saturdays,Sundays,Mondays and Tuesdays @19:00 Server Time Trials of Valor The Chosen Title on Saturdays @ 16:30Server Time ,Sundays @ 16:30Server Time and 17:00Server Time Tomb of Sargeras Mythic on Sundays @17:30Server Time Mythic +15 Average item level of boosters are 970+ ! You can find a List of regularly updated prices on our Discord server https://discord.gg/uJWSf It is possible to roll out/trade unwanted loot to buyers in Personal Loot and M+ boosts Only Tier trade is guaranteed on drop during Master Loot boosts, other shared loot (Relics,trinkets,rings.. etc) Will be raid rolled , unless researved specifically in advance for an extra gold fee.(None-refundable if said loot does not drop)Due to high Demand , a deposit of 10% is required in advance, to book a spot. We Accept payments on Any Realm !! Contact us Battletag:Chilltax#2421 and Sham#21832Ziizi0 14 Apr
13 Apr TBC Lionheart Weapon Looking for someone on the outland server with Blacksmithing to create the TBC lionheart weapon, paying very well for five minutes of your time. Thanks:)Aznaar2 13 Apr
10 Apr Looking for a friendly guild to join[Alliance-Outland] Hi there, I been playing WoW a few months now and I'm looking for a friendly guild to join. I'd like to be able to have some chilled / relaxed mature people to do some raids with and have some fun ;) - I main a hunter - English Speaker - Enjoy PvE, Raiding, Dungeons, Collecting Everything & Quests Anyone interested please get in contact. Thank you! <3Siog0 10 Apr
09 Apr Looking for a friendly guild with some Spanish people Hello :) I don't want to disturb nobody. I started to play in English servers because I was going to live in England, and I wanted to practice my English, and I did... But now, I would like to speak in Spanish a little bit, because to speak in English all time is tiring sometimes, without having to change the server jeje Anyway, if any friendly guild wants give me a invitation, it is very welcome! I just want to lvl, speaking with people and having fun (sorry, my English still is pretty bad jeje). P.D: I am alliance jejeKissmeplss0 09 Apr
08 Apr <Dragonslayerofdoom> Casual Swedish PvE guild Hello there. We are a small guild currently consisting of friends and friends of friends mainly. We are welcoming more swedes into our guild, so if you want to find new friends to play the game with on a casual level (Heroic raiding & Mythic + mainly, but also some PvP) you're more than welcome to join us. As for any type of requirements, it would be that you're swedish, or capable of speaking/understanding swedish. There would be no gear requirements, but you need to be able to understand that we're accepting people with all forms of experience :) Beeing 18+ is a fair guideline, exceptions can be made. We have a schedualed raid every week, on Sunday evenings. We have an active discord, so once you've become a part of us you almost always have someone to play with. If you find this interesting, contact me in-game, or add my b-tag: Norrby#2356.Snyggaste0 08 Apr