Outland

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
04 Aug Outland EU - Guild list As Jonner is gone I'll be in charge of the Guild list, and keep it updated as much as I can. Some websites has been removed due to "inactivity". If I have deleted some that is not, just post it here again and I'll add it. ALLIANCE: ATT * www.att-outland.com Azeroth Security * azerothsecurity.rdocorp.com Ancient Storm * www.ancientstorm.guildlaunch.com Champions of the hall * www.coth-guild.com Considerably Superior * www.considerably-superior.guildzilla.com Dilemma * www.dilemmaeu.webs.com Divine Retribution * www.divine-retribution-guild.wowstead.com Elation * www.elationguild.wowstead.com Elude * www.eludeguild.wowstead.com Entourage * www.entourage-outland.blogspot.com Euphoric * www.euphoric.guildomatic.com Fatalis * www.fatalis.wowstead.com Hüljatud * www.huljatud.com iNfiniti * www.infiniti-outland.com I Stab Your Face * www.infamousguild.com Infamous * www.infamousguild.com Innervate * www.innervateonline.com Immortal Dawn * www.immortaldawn.guildzilla.com Level and Socialize * www.las.wowstead.com Mary Moo Cows * www.marymoocows.com Nightwatchers * www.nightwatchers.eu Ominous * www.ominousoutland.enjin.com Pech und Schwefel * www.pechundschwefel.org Peanuts * www.peanutseu.guildlaunch.com P h o e n i x * www.guildphoenix.com PvP Inc * www.outland-pvpinc.com Reckoning * reckoning.gportal.org S e v e n t h * unknown Sigil * www.sigil-outland.com Simplicity * Simp.co.nr Sinisters * www.sinisters-guild.net Terra Nova Alliance PvP * www.theterranova.mmoguildsites.com The Gits * www.wowgits.co.uk The Exiled * www.the-exiled-outland.wowstead.com Union - www.union-guild.eu Vengeancé PVP * unknown Whats a Darnassus * unknown Xeon * www.xeon.wowstead.com Zeus * www.zeus-gaming.net Pech und Schwefel * www.pechundschwefel.org HORDE: A Bunch Of Gankers * www.gankers.co.uk Aberrant * www.aberrant.wowstead.com Absit Invidia * www.absit-invidia.enjin.com Ace óf Spades * www.aosguild.wowstead.com Apathy * www.apathywow.com Anthemic * www.anthemic.eu Artifacts * artifactsguild.enjin.com Da VooDoo Shuffle * www.davoodooshuffle.guildlaunch.com Dark Carnival * www.darkcarnival.guildomatic.com E n v y * www.wowenvy.co.uk Fantastic Ten * www.fantastic-ten.enjin.com Fenimo * www.fenimo.com Fifth Sin * www.fifth-sin.com Glads N Dropouts * www.gnd.guildlaunch.com Hardcore Casuals * www.hardcorecasuals.eu Head Hunters * www.hhguild.co.uk Honourbound * www.honourbound.wowstead.com Justice For All * www.justiceforall.wowstead.com Kindred * www.kindred.openu2.com Malice in Wonderland * www.malicewonderland.wowstead.com MARINE MARAUDER MANABURN * www.mmm-gaming.eu Masculine Valkyries * www.masculine-valkyries.wowstead.com Northen Ice storm * www.northernicestorm.wowstead.com Not For Hire * nfh.rajraj.net Prima Terra * www.primaterra.mmoguildsites.com Slicing Smurfs * slicingsmurfs.dyndns.org Solidarity * www.solidarity-wow.co.uk The Dark Vengeance * www.tdvguild.org The Squirtle Squad * www.thesquirtlesquad.wowstead.com Undefeatable * www.undefeatable.net The Uprising * www.wss.guildomatic.com Vesperia * www.vesperia-outland.enjin.com Zylos Hand *www.zyloshand.globalcontrol.biz Ättestupan * blomgren.com/forumsMeät281 04 Aug
7h Buying 810 arcane relic! Looking for a 810 arcane relic for lvl 101. I will pay good, it can be on any server. I have all my gold on ravencrest so if its there it a major plus, if not i'll just switch. add my btag if you have one Tank#21612 (it has to be arcane, 810ilvl and for lvl 101)Boatdog0 7h
9h lf wpvp guild on alliance side lookin for wpvp - friendly guild on ally side(expect honor capped or anyithing like that)Uglyfatirl0 9h
1d [A] <Guardian of Tirisfal> Social Guild [Guardian of Tirisfal] is a Social International Guild (PvE/PvP) made by some ITA Friends on 1st December 2016. Our point is to have fun exploring all WoW's contents while keeping a decent level of progression. By the way.. We got pizza and cookies! --- Basic Guild Rules: * Be always respectful to your Guildies (and non-Guildies too, as It reflects badly on the Guild). In a few words: "Don't be a j@#k". * When offering Item in Guild Chat, offer for free. When asking for Items in Guild Chat, don't expect to receive them for free. * Don't ask repeatedly for boosts through Dungeons on your low-level Characters (or Alts). * Try to return favors without being asked. Guild Bank & Repair: * Gold Donation are not required, but every contribute will be appreciated. * Don't withdraw Items just to sell them to the AH. * Guild Repair is open to all Guildans. Guild Events (Old Contents / Dungeon / Istance / Raid / PvP) are usually set on: * Tuesday from 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM (Server Time). * Thursday from 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM (Server Time). > Guild Events are always set by the Guild Leader (or Officers) on the Calendar. Requirements: * It doesn't matter about Char LvL, ILvL, In-Game Experience or whatever similar. If You're friendly and like minded, You'll be welcome here! Vocal Chat: * Discord (/w or mail the Guild Leader in Game to receive Your "Invite Link") --- Guild Roster: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/outland/Guardian_of_Tirisfal/roster --- If You are interested (or You'll ask for more info) please /w (or mail) Babbano in Game OR send a request to [Guardian of Tirisfal] from LF Guild (J)! Have a nice day! :DBabbano32 1d
2d [A]<Sempiternal> 9/9 HC ToS is recruiting! Sempiternal is currently recruiting a few DPS and 1-2 healers(anything but resto shaman) for our raid progression. Ranged and Melee both needed! We are a laid back and friendly guild, with a tight knit group of good friends(some irl) that enjoy playing together outside of our raid times, doing plenty of Mythic +, singing and trolling on Discord, and helping out other members. Some are playing other games together such as Heroes of the Storm, Diablo, etc. Raid days: Thursday from 19.30 until 22.30 Sunday from 19.30 until 22.30 Sometimes we do extend the raid if people are able to, or we will add another raid day if we are close to a kill or really want to push progression. This will mostly be on Monday, 19.30 until 22.30, but it is not mandatory and will only happen on occasion. Requirement: 910+ ilvl. Preferably HC ToS experience. Discord. Willingness to be a part of not just the raiding team, but the guild as a whole! Be friendly and helpful! If you're interested in joining, or want to know more info, you can add me on Battlenet, or message: Pookzz#2283 Valendil, Grocx, Pablopanda, Yelzel, Cheers!Valendil3 2d
2d Looking for a Raider guild. I'm looking for a decent guild, - The guild where members do not shout at each other on discord. - The guild where RL does not set loot mode to ML in raids. - The guild where guild members do not fight for item loot. - The guild where the members are polite and helpful. - The guild which is very active with members and where members are always ready and happy to help each other. I'm 920 ilvl monk tank, 8/9 heroic. Thank you.Aphrodisiac15 2d
2d Looking for friendly/close guild. Hi I have played WoW on and off since release date, getting back into things again now since Legion.. Have been levelling up a rogue and warrior. Looking for a friendly and close (small(ish)) raiding guild where they don't mind teaching me so I can improve and contribute to a successful team. Anyone about?Loopzu0 2d
5d [A] Until The End -9/9H 3/9M Tomb - Casual raiding Hi everyone, Welcome to Until The End Until the end is a casual raiding guild with a laid back attitude. Casual in the sense that we are mostly retired raiders that want to raid on a more casual level but still see the content. We aim to clear normal and heroic and eventually move the guild to mythic raiding. In Until The End we don't force high rankings, you are allowed to do lower dps and work on it, we won’t shout at you we help you!. Most of us have raided on a high level and we are simple done with that. We aim to kill bosses in a professional way, but we are not punishing as hard as guilds that strive to be number 1, instead we help you to become better and have patience with you avoiding the fact of you becoming stressed. Raiding needs to be fun and a way to release stress while trying to become a better player. We are a mature guild with most of us having kids, jobs and basically settled in life. Therefore our raids start at 20.30 server time and end at 23.00/23.30 server time. Our raiding days are Wed/Thur/Mon. If you feel this is exactly what you are looking for, than please contact one of the following officers: Ðreamz, Ròotz, Lucasz, Lazérx, Felicitý or make an application here: http://goo.gl/XkPvXT 9/9H 3/9M Tomb Recruiting: min ilevel 920+ Mistweaver Shaman (Restoration) Shaman (Enchantment) Deathknight Unholy Hunter Warlock Hope to cu you soon! Add me to battlenet if your interested rootz#2950 https://discord.gg/RWy4k2URòotz64 5d
5d LF PvP Guild Horde Outland Looking for PvP guild horde side, mainly interested in arenas, but would like to try out some RBg's also, 2300 cr this season, 2700 rating in my peak, would like to get some guild and people so i can push dem high ratings back up! Cheers.Spoljo0 5d
5d Level 80 twink guild Alliance Outland EU! Hey me and a friend are thinking of making a new level 80 twink guild on Outland EU Alliance or another realm if this one dosent work! We would like to know if there's any people out there who are looking for something like this! Arenas Raids and alot fo other fun things. Right now we're just looking for the interest in doing a guild like this! Add my battletag Pascal#1359 if you got anything to ask! See ya later!Flimzy17 5d
15 Aug [A] Lowland Legion - Dutch Guild Hello friends of the Grummels, My apologies for the following text. It's written in Dutch and not in English since we are only looking for Dutch-speaking players. I'm sorry for the inconvenience! Dag iedereen, wij zijn Lowland Legion! Een nederlandstalige guild opgestart door real-life vrienden met als doel nederlandstalige spelers een thuis aan te bieden waar we zowel nu als in Warlords of Draenor rustig kunnen raiden. Normaal gezien zou er hier nu een hele flavor tekst moeten volgen waarom wij geweldig zijn en andere guilds niet en horen we ook te accentueren dat wij "pro" en "elite" zijn en dat niemand aan ons kan tippen... maar ik ga dit niet doen, ik wil je gewoon kort vertellen wat we wél willen bereiken: "een rustige en vriendelijke raid-omgeving voor spelers die naast World of Warcraft ook nog andere verantwoordelijkheden hebben (en dus geen 3 dagen in de week kunnen raiden) maar toch goed genoeg zijn om op datzelfde niveau te spelen." Heel concreet wil dit zeggen: • 1 raid-dag tijdens farm content en 2 raid-dagen tijdens progress (bijvoorbeeld bij release van nieuwe raids). Deze dagen zijn maandag en woensdag van 20u30 tot 00:00! • Een huiselijke en vriendelijke sfeer met allemaal mensen die dezelfde taal spreken! • Een ervaren raidleadership dat al ettelijke jaren meedraait en zelf verantwoordelijkheden heeft buiten World of Warcraft en hier ook rekening mee houdt als jij deze hebt! • Een guild met als thuisbasis Silvermoon-EU, een drukke en levendige server waar altijd wel iets te doen is! • Standaard extraatjes zoals gratis guild repairs voor raiders, food-buffs, een prachtige super-deluxe guild tabard en wekelijks gejammer van de raidleader! Ben je geïnteresseerd en wil je direct de guild joinen? Dat gaat! Voeg dan één van ons toe voor een gesprekje en we zien wel waar het op uit draait! (GeoffVdVliet#2709 of Moonscar#2314) Ben je geïnteresseerd maar raid je al in een ander team? Ook geen probleem! Als één (of beide) raiddagen passen kan je altijd met een gegearde alt (waar je minstens even goed op bent als je main) joinen en op die manier toch met ons mee lopen! Indien dat niet gaat, kan je je nog altijd inschrijven op de raids van Lowland Legion via onze Openraid Events! Kijk zeker ook eens op onze website: http://lowlandlegion.tkMoonscar14 15 Aug
14 Aug [A] <Annex> 9/9HC 1/9M is recruiting! About us Annex is an English speaking, raiding guild on Outland EU focused on mythic raiding on a 2 days per week schedule. Most of us come from the same guild that decided to go more casual but we didn't want to stop the progress, so we started our own guild in March 2017. The majority of our raiding roster plays for at least a decade and are veteran raiders who always strive to get the most out of their raiding experience. Our raiding times may be casual, but we’re a guild focused on efficiency - we strive to achieve the max amount of (relevant) progress in the least amount of time. We will always aim to clear all content on mythic difficulty. ​Raiding days: Tuesday (20:30-23:30) mandatory Wednesday (20:30-23:30) mandatory As of August 2017, we have a second team in place due to higher demand for raiding. As we only have 20 spots available for mythic raiding we decided to make a second team which strives to progress as much as our first team but at a slower pace due to shortened raiding times. Raiding times for team 2: Tuesday (20:30-23:00) mandatory Wednesday (20:30-23:00) mandatory Guild requirements: Attendance As we raid only two days per week, we require everyone to be able to attend 95% of the raids (5% left for urgent real life matters) Performance We expect you to know your class in and out and have an understanding of basic and reoccurring raid mechanics. Maturity We don’t want anyone to be immature when it comes to accepting criticism/feedback. Everyone helps each other to improve so you should be able to adapt to the situation. Also when it comes to progression, we want people to be patient and accepting without any unnecessary drama. Communication We use Discord as our main communication platform and you are expected to communicate during raids. Contact us For further details and questions you can contact: Guild Master: Yuena (Faedo#21708) Officer: Kussens (Kussensloop#2134) Team 2: Elebie (Rasmus#2563) Check our website for recruitment status and an application form: www.annex-outland.comEvangeleena12 14 Aug
14 Aug Glory of the Thundering Raider help (for Gold) Hello, are there people or guilds who have the required knowledge and experience and are willing to help me to complete the two hard achievements of the "Glory of the Thundering Raider" Achievement? 1. Soft Hands 2. You Said Crossing the Streams Was Bad If you require Gold for this service, how much is it? "A complete Circuit" and "Ritualist Who?" are partially completed, the rest are done for me. ThanksXrs1 14 Aug
13 Aug Newbiegoldmaking Hello i am new to wow and i have question. I dont wanna spend money on legion and i am waiting for new one expansion so is there eny way how make money on level 100. Thanks for answers and have a nice day.Elyoindae0 13 Aug
12 Aug Subtlety Rogue - Outland LF daytime raiding guild Hello everyone I'm looking for a Normal-Heroic ToS raiding guild that has a daytime raiding schedule since i work with nightshifts, i've had previous expansion raiding experiences & willing to commit , don't hesitate to contact me with your guild information, as of the current date that i made this message i am ilvl 902. I would appriciate it alot if you would take me into concideration for a raiding guild roster & stand up as a trial, Thank you for reading & hopefully see you soon. :) (English isn't perfect don't judge ples xo)Likkebaardje1 12 Aug
11 Aug [H] <Legio Pro Fennia - Draenor> LF Finnish Raiders As titled.. Since this is solely meant for Finnish people only, the following will be in finnish. <Legio pro Fennia> (Draenor serverillä) Tier 20 - 9/9HC, 1/9M (Tier 19 - 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M) etsii kesän lomailun ja rauhallisen pelailun myötä pelaajia Legion raideille. Kil'jaeden hc-kaadon myötä etsimme lisää rosteria myös mythic raideja ajatellen. Kesän aiheuttamat lomailut kun tekevät sen että osallistujia on yleensä juuri ja juuri tarvittava 20 pelaajan määrä. Mikä ihmeen Legio pro Fennia? Legio pro Fennia on ollut olemassa aikojen alusta... oikeastaan jo ennen World of Warcraftin euroopan launchia. Laughing Skull-serverillä jo WoWin betassa juostiin samalla porukalla (Nordic Horde) joka sittemmin muodosti Legio pro Fennian alunperin Agamaggan-serverille. Kor'gallille koko kilta siirtyi 3.6.2005, josta matka jatkui 9.3.2013 Draenorille. Legio pro Fennia ei ole kilta, joka yksi kaunis päivä vain lakkaisi olemasta vaan sen ydinjäsenillä on pitkä kokemus killasta ja kilta pysyy varmasti pystyssä vielä pitkään. Kaikesta tästä huolimatta haluammekin riveihimme myös uutta verta. Mitä sinulta vaaditaan: - Ymmärrät allaolevan tekstin - 18-vuoden ikä, enemmänkin toki saa olla - killan raid-päivät sopivat VÄHINTÄÄN kahtena päivänä kolmesta: to ja ma-ti klo 19:00-22:00 - ei ongelmia tietokoneen tai internetyhteyden kanssa - raid-addonit kunnossa - oma-aloitteisuutta itselle uusien pomojen taktiikoiden selvityksessä - osaa tehdä hakemuksen, jota lukiessa eivät silmät ala vuotamaan verta Mitä sinulle tarjotaan: - Mahdollisuus päästä raidaamaan suomalaisessa täysi-ikäisessä porukassa - Suuria tunteita, niin hyvässä kuin pahassakin - Olla osa yhtä vanhimmista yhä pystyssä olevista (suomi)killoista. Legio pro Fennia perustettiin jo WoWin betan aikana kauan ennen virallista julkaisua! Mitä tarvitaan? Tällä hetkellä tankki/heal osasto on aika hyvin kasassa mutta otamme kaikki hakemukset harkintaan. Ennenkaikkea järkevä ja asian osaava pelaaja on aina tervetullut. Aina kannattaa kokeilla kepillä jäätä, mutta muista - Sherlockmaiset analysaattorit tutkivat hakemuksesi kamman ja suurennuslasin kanssa :-) WWW-sivut ja mahdollisuuden hakea kiltaan löydät osoitteesta http://www.legioprofennia.net/ Tervetuloa mukaan!Nazshak1 11 Aug
10 Aug [A] 914 WW LF raiding team Hey! I'm a 914 WW monk with 9/9 normal exp, looking for a raiding team that is social and active! Please consider contacting me on Bnet Råttgift#2181 or post here :)Whothis0 10 Aug
09 Aug [A] LFG RBG 0-1800 rating Boost Hey. Short and simple; I'm looking for a 0-1800 RBG rating boost for my Paladin. Can play Tank, healer or DPS, whatever. Can pay around 1.5M gold for the effort. Can range up to 2M if it's done quickly and professionally with a premade team. Not interested in win-trading. Write here if you're interested.Limeberry1 09 Aug
09 Aug LF HC PROGRESSION GUILD on alliance Hi I am an 918 eq druid tank looking for a 2/3 night a week hc progression guild. I am 9/9 nm and 3/9 hc. But pugging is massively holding progress back. Looking for a friendly mature group to clear new content, run mythic plus and have a laugh with. If you are a guild who fits the bill. Please add my battletag Bengod333#2998 and hopefully we can chat.Stickyfacesu1 09 Aug
09 Aug [A]<Eximius> (5/9M) is recruiting! Eximius is a semi-hardcore raiding guild created with the opening of Legion. The guild has been created from players that have been raiding since vanilla that wanted to bring back the core feeling from back in the days. We are a fast growing guild that has quickly picked up progression and we currently reside within the top 10 on Outland. We created a relax and serious environment for people to be able to progress and work as a team towards achieving progression. About Eximius We are a professional yet chill guild. We raid for progression not for loot. Our members are friendly, respectful, and are willing to help you. We are a core team of which you can become a part. When we don't raid we spam M+, play different video games such as Overwatch, and hang out on Discord. Raiding days: Monday from 19:30 untill 23:30 Wednesday from 19:30 untill 23:30 Thursday from 19:30 untill 23:30 Requirements: Our age requirement is 18+. We would like to see promising logs. Decent item level. (920+) What we are looking for: Currently specifically looking for: - 1 resto shaman, holy paladin or holy/disc priest - 1 hunter / rogue / boomkin / warlock / shadow priest But we will consider all classes and specs! You can whisper any officer in-game: Torylon Snuit Smarthest GalenmageTorylon21 09 Aug
07 Aug [A] Legio Mortis - casual PvE - 4/9 HC progress on ToS Welcome! About us: Legio Mortis - We are social, active and friendly guild, made of ex-hardcore raiders and PvPrs, tired of full-pressure gameplay, but still want to earn fame and glory. Main of our goals is to progress in current content (PvE mostly) while still preserve casual guild type. We are pretty talkative too and always eager to help in anything in game (and outside too!). outside too!). For now, we are gearing up at ToS normal and progressing on ToS HC! Current progress: Tomb of Sargeras N - 9/9 first week (49# KJ kill on Outland) Tomb of Sargeras HC - 4/9 - progressing Nighthold N - 10/10 first week (fastest run 10/10 N in less than 2h) Nighthold HC - 10/10 EN Normal 7/7 - did first week (<100 Outland guilds in 1st week) EN HC 7/7 - we try to clear it every week ToV Hc 3/3 We use Discord on everything that needs communication. What we do besides current content: In the meantime of fighting Legion, we enjoy game, doing plenty of old-content raids and dungeons. Transmo, achievs, mount runs aren't something rare amongs us, so if you like that kind of stuff, you are one of us then! Requirements: For normal member, only important requirement is in-game chat with one of officers. If you're active, want to progress or just looking for someone to play with, you met rest of our requirements. Raidtimes: Mainly Thus/Sun 20-23 ST For more information, feel free to contact us in game! High council: Shandril - Guild Master (B-tag : Lasti#2393) Grzesznik - Officer Pandypander - Officer Diyanie - Officer Sayano - Officer WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/outland/Legio+MortisShandril10 07 Aug
07 Aug [A] Invicta, PvP Guild Recruiting! Hey, Invicta is currently recruiting more PvP players, we are about to have our second RBG team going, and we would love to expand further with more RBG teams and PvP players. Our goal is to create a friendly environment with lots of players teaming up for various PvP events, such as Arenas, casual Battlegrounds or as mentioned before RBGs. We also hope to introduce "Wild RBGs" in the near future. This will be very laidback, and not so focused on gaining rating. In addition to that, nothing is required to join, so it's also a great chance to show your worth and gain access to the more serious RBG teams. We're currently looking for more Officers, who can help out with events and recruiting more people to the guild. Even though 95% of our roster is players in level 110, people below that are allowed to join the guild. It doesn't matter if you're a rookie to PvP or a veteran. Please leave any question you might have about the guild. If you're intersted in joining the guild, leave a comment below and I'll get back to you in-game as soon as possible. Thanks.Halioz8 07 Aug
07 Aug (A) Remnant recruiting for Mythic Healers/DPS We are 9/9 HC about to go into Mythic, We are all 18+ and one of the requirements is 18 minimum age. If you are interested, check out our website http://www.remnant-eu.com/ Follow the instructions to make an application. We are a very social guild but ftm we are only recruiting raiders. Thanks! /LoraineeLorainee4 07 Aug
06 Aug [A] Looking for raiding guild. Hey, I haven't raided before despite playing wow off and on again for a few years. I'm looking for a raiding guild, i'm dedicated and just looking to make some progression. my btag is teaNoranges#2297Jummie1 06 Aug
06 Aug 918 Frost mage looking for raiding guild Frost mage looking for a raid guild who want to do ToS HC and eventually move onto Mythic. 9/9 normal and 7/9 HCYoelus2 06 Aug
06 Aug LF Guild Hey there. I am looking for a PvE guild . At the moment I am 9/9 nm TOS and 4/9 HC . Dont know what more to say so if you are interested add me in your battle net. Insomnia#21455Innä1 06 Aug
05 Aug MW Monk LF 2 night p/w progressive raiding .Mengis0 05 Aug
04 Aug look for mythic guild 6 min ago  (Edited) name firess look for mythic guild prefer 3 days week 7.11 log https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/firess class shaman ele -resto-ench wat u look for guild look for strong fun progress guild hes team ready go intro mythic. why did u leave guild well i did not fit in . bettel tag brut#21217 why did swich from guild i look right guild for me somting i heve place raid team also when come guild i bad at look so i hope some 1 give me atleast go i give shot how do u prefer apply discord why do u want raid mythic well good qestion i prefer mythic raid i dont care about petty dps doing tack and do some decant dps more then eugh mythic pure challge i like challge i never give up till i find right spot for my progress need i cant sit down i want to heve it i progress hungery i will also reroll if need be just ask i do it more qestion add me i willing give u more info thx for u time i hope u heve nice dayFiress0 04 Aug
04 Aug look for mythic guild 6 min ago  (Edited) name firess look for mythic guild prefer 3 days week 7.11 log https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/firess class shaman ele -resto-ench wat u look for guild look for strong fun progress guild hes team ready go intro mythic. why did u leave guild well i did not fit in . bettel tag brut#21217 why did swich from guild i look right guild for me somting i heve place raid team also when come guild i bad at look so i hope some 1 give me atleast go i give shot how do u prefer apply discord why do u want raid mythic well good qestion i prefer mythic raid i dont care about petty dps doing tack and do some decant dps more then eugh mythic pure challge i like challge i never give up till i find right spot for my progress need i cant sit down i want to heve it i progress hungery i will also reroll if need be just ask i do it more qestion add me i willing give u more info thx for u time i hope u heve nice dayFiress0 04 Aug
04 Aug Search a guild on your server Bonjour outland, Comme annoncé je souhaite changer d'horizon, je suis pas un grand bilingue c'est pour cela que je souhaiterais savoir si il y à des guildes françaises sur les serveur eu, merci de bien vouloir me répondre ^^ Bye all :)Templïer0 04 Aug
04 Aug Search a guild fr on your server Bonjour outland, Comme annoncé je souhaite changer d'horizon, je suis pas un grand bilingue c'est pour cela que je souhaiterais savoir si il y à des guildes françaises sur les serveur eu, merci de bien vouloir me répondre ^^ Bye all :)Templïer0 04 Aug
02 Aug [A] LF Heal & DPS for Mythic+ Hey we are currently 3 guys from Czech republic, that are looking for more players to play with. It doesnt really metter, what country are you from. It just wow is a multiplayer game and its boring to play it "alone".. so whoever would be interested just reply and we can manage. All are welcome and its always nice to have more ppl in friend list. We would like to make a constant group for mythic + but we would also like to have some group for raids or even pvp. we play kinda everything, but at least to be 5 so we could gear up through mythic+ and will see how it will work.Holyindes3 02 Aug
01 Aug [H] Looking for Guild Hi, I´m actually looking for PvE or Mixed PvP PvE guild on Outland, my Item LVL actually is 888, but I keep working on it. Hope to join a friendly English guild. Kind regards.Wasakix0 01 Aug
31 Jul [A]Honor-Capped-WPvP/PvP! Recruiting! Honor Capped-Outland-PvP™ Hello everyone as most of you know a introduction is rarely needed for our guild! Made in 2011 Honor Capped has always had a place on Outland in the WPvP scene and PvP scene in general! We celebrated our 5th year as a guild in 2016 and we know many more birthdays are to come! Legion has been one of the toughest expansions to deal with considering the amount of PVE you need to do to World PvP how ever it never stopped us in Honor Capped we do both. We take World PvP very seriously its important to be co ordinated and professional. We work in a fight group abit like the SAS to achieve victorys each person has a role in RBGs or World PvP. <em/> Teamspeak 3 is required with a mic for RBGS and WPvP.We are a English speaking guild so we want people who can understand and communicate in English. We have always maintained a close core of people that love to socialize and chillax on teamspeak 3.This is very important for team work events such as WPvP ganking etc! Very important everyone gets to know each other. WPvP Our WPVP is the highest possible standard we have created and developed our own tactics in VS other guilds in battles.As ever we WPvP most nights in defending or attacking.We have personally developed our own tactics that really does take our guild to another level. Server Events As the guild master i feel its important to include everyone in the community on outland EU to join in on some of the PvP events,these events could take place any where on the lands of WOW .We have done some amazing PvP events and we are on the best server for them.Everyone is welcome!If you play on french,German,Spanish or Russian server then please get in contact with me (Destinite) Honor Capped! WPvP weekend! 3 days! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWWtMLlm0Ro&list=TLqhtfxKVZ8p2dnwUmXh4J8j6D8fy7px6_ We are looking for dedicated World PvPers for: - Server events - RBG's - Arena - City Raids - Bg premades - Planned (20v20)(40v40) - Open combat - Fun events - Ganking - Tournaments - Death matches - Old PvE raids for transmog - Also to be a part of our outstanding PvP videos All we require from you is: - Teamspeak 3 (With a mic) - Most importantly we want your mains,and the best character that you can play. - Take part in discussions and be social on TS3 - Outstanding PvP standards - Attend calendar events - ilvl850+ - Be aged 16 and over. You must be mature and respect others - Listen when Guild leader and also the Officers - Be able to think for yourself, and come up with suggestions - Full PvP gear/ PVE gear with gems and enchants for your class and spec. - If you have legendarys then that is perfect. - ilvl 880+ You Tube https://www.youtube.com/user/manston94 with 300 playlist all PvP events ever recorded! Honor Capped V Swifty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-2NES8Zzjo&t=1s Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/destinite So if you are interested in us contact us ingame or on here! Guild master: Destinite Officers/Assistants -Whixe -Sjeka -Naizhon -Nicanne -Shazarr -Dorrislol Regards Destinite!Destilord30 31 Jul
30 Jul [Horde]LF raiding guild Im a 900 ilvl fury/prot warrior looking for an active raiding guild, I've been playing all the way since wrath of the litch king. I have 5/10 HC and want to get into serious raiding. If you're interested, message me BOBdabiscuit#2778Majestiorc0 30 Jul
30 Jul Blizzard is awesome So had some trouble getting my weekly 895+ gear in ranked 2v2 arena. So i ended up making a ticket. And i waited about 8 hours and i got a message from a GM. He was so polite and very nice. Blizzard should really get more cred for what they do, i mean he said that my account was old so he decided to give me "something extra" And he gave me lil'kt. Gotta love blizzard man<3Tickletackle2 30 Jul
30 Jul what is the connected realm to outland ? what is the connected realm to outland ?Wushupanda2 30 Jul
28 Jul WTB the Pureblood or Corrupt Firehawk AD I'd really like to buy one of the Firehawks, if you have one for sale on Argent Dawn, please whisper me or something! ^ -^Crazyplaydoh0 28 Jul
28 Jul Omnicide Ravencrest 10/10M&5/9M LF Recruitment/merge Hello there... Omnicide-Ravencrest EU is a semi-hardcore guild that was created by mature and experienced raiders that decided to start a new journey. The guild was created in June 2014 and started raiding in SOO but most of our raiders go a long way back into raiding. Our goal is to progress into end game Mythic content, while keeping a friendly atmosphere inside the guild.One of our primary goals for our raids, is to always keep a serious and mature environment.If you are interested in joining our community and raid with us, please visit our site and apply to us. Raiding Progress (while current content) Mists of Pandaria: Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14 HC (before prepatch nerf) We ended this expansion on realm rank 20 & world rank 2002.. Warlords of Draenor: Highmaul 7/7 HC & 3/7 M Blackrock Foundry 10/10 HC & 5/10 M Hellfire Citadel 13/13 HC & 13/13 M We ended this expansion on realm rank 14 & world rank 1121.. Legion: The Emerald Nightmare 7/7 HC (first reset) & 7/7 M (before ToV release) Trial of Valor 3/3 HC & 3/3 M The Nighthold 10/ 10HC & 10/10 M (before ToS release) Server Rank: 16 World Rank:469 Tomb of Sargeras 9/9HC & 5/9M (up to now) Recruitment Status: Exceptional players who feel like they can complement our quality of raiding are encouraged to apply regardless of class/spec. For specific classes/roles more in need though you can check the recruitment status below... Atm we recruitment is very limited to exceptionally good players.Mainly in need for ranged..! Also if any guild/group of people is interested in joining forces with us we would discuss it..! What we expect from you as a player: - You are someone that loves raiding and want to progress in Mythic mode. - You are an independent and communicative player (that means you prepare yourself for new encounters, buy appropriate gems, enchants etc and ask from guildies for any help you might need). - Raiding experience and skills. - Near 100% attendance is expected (we understand real life comes first though). - Complaining about spots and loot is not acceptable. Rage quitting a raid equals to an instant demote. - Your English is good enough for clear communication. - You have a stable connection. - Being able to listen to and actively speak on Teamspeak is required. What you should expect to get from us: - A guild that raids and tries to clear content in Mythic while still current - A very fun community - Great raiding environment (both serious and relaxed at the same time) - Lots of fun with guildies in Mythic+, Alt runs, Boost Runs etc... - Active TS (most of the time) - Very helpful guild members and officer's team -Lots of trolling on Guild Chat and TS Raiding Schedule: Wednesday: 2000-2330 EU Server Time Thursday: 2000-2330 EU Server Time Monday: 2000-2330 EU Server Time Sunday: 2000-2330 (Not mandatory Normal/Heroic/Boost Run) For more information feel free to contact the GM Daènerys(G1ak1#2235), any officer in-game or visit our website... Website: http://omnicide-guild.enjin.com/ Have fun all Best Regards, Daenerys, Omnicide's Guild MasterDaènerys0 28 Jul
28 Jul [A] LF Social guild casual PVP/PVE Hi, I am looking for a social guild where we can talk about anything. Playing WoW alone can feel quite lonely sometimes. I am a casual player who do PVP and PVE Add me to bnet LöLö#2989 or msg me ingame: Poofvanished, FuryblazePoofvanished0 28 Jul
27 Jul LF guild Hi there, looking for social and a talkaktive guild with a lot of members. A guild that communicates a lot on TeamSpeak or Discord... Thank you very muchIzyndor0 27 Jul
26 Jul [A] WTB Raging Furystone Gorget of the Savant As the title suggests, I'm looking to buy the pure mastery class necklace for warriors. If you have one, add me in game to talk price: Haxgar#2616.Haxgar0 26 Jul
26 Jul Horde PvP / World PvP Guilds. Hi Folks, As the titel mentions are there any good / active horde guilds here on Outland ? I played some years before in Elwynn Lumber Jacks "ELJ" and Vashjir Deepsea Divers so i'm not looking for elitism but good organised guilds with some nice people in it to make the most fun out of the game. Been a while since i was on this server so dont have a clue how its doing atm. GreetzYosemíte1 26 Jul
26 Jul Gay Guild LF a gay guild on Ally side ?Dashels4 26 Jul
25 Jul [A] <Rekindled> Recruiting DPS 9/9HC Rekindled Outland are currently recruiting a few DPS to fill out our current raid roster, RDPS is preferred but we will also take Melee, We are a laid back guild looking to progress through ToS Mythic, If you would like more info feel free to add me in game or add myself or one of our guild officers on battlenet below Grabber#2669 Niya#21545 TheRedPanda#21912 Our Raid times: Wednesday - (Progression) 20:00 - 23:00 Server time Thursday - (Progression) 20:00 - 23:00 Server time Monday - (Optional run, looking to become permanent with more players) 20:00 - 23:00 Server time Saturday - (Alt run) Requirements: Be up-to-date with your artifact 52+ Discord is our communication of choice and is mandatory. A positive attitudeComeatmebrew1 25 Jul
22 Jul Selling +15 keystone runs for gold. Hello. We are a group of 930+ ilvl mythic raiders that are boosting people in mythic + dungeons. We have over 200 runs completed in time with satisfied customers, and no complaints. So if you want your Dungeon Master achievement, 930 item from the weekly chest, loot from the dungeon + tons of ap, you should add me on Alexander#2775. PS: we take gold on all English servers. Prices are as following: 150k on Frostmane. 200k on Silvermoon, Ravencrest, Sylvanas and Outland. Price of a wow token on other servers.Ðull0 22 Jul
21 Jul [LFG - A - ENG/EU] Friendly English-speaking guild Hi all, My nickname is Heskey and I main a 110 Human Deathknight on Outland, EU called Donovan. Mainspec Blood (Tank), Offspec Frost (DPS). I'm 28 years old from the North-West of England with a full-time job, wife, and 1-month old baby. I'm big into WoW-lore and with my limited leisure time it is currently the only game I play. I prefer PvE to PvP but would be happy to dabble as I like achievement hunting and "100%ing" things. I'm looking for an English-speaking guild, ideally with a Discord channel, where I can log in and chat to people whilst I'm playing, run mythic+ dungeons, raids, hunt achievements with them etc (Ignore <Spandex Commandos>; it's an inactive holding guild for friends and family). With so many commitments IRL, I'll rule myself out of any hardcore/progression raiding as I can't afford the time commitment, but I want to do more than LFR on the current content - so Normal, if not a little bit of Heroic as well? Whenever I'm able to attend any pre-planned raids, I will always try to get my wife to look after our baby but whatever guild I join it is essential that you understand that sometimes if our baby wakes up crying because she's hungry, or needs her nappy changing - I will have to pause because that obviously has to come first. I appreciate that this isn't what some guilds will want to hear, because they just want to "go go go" - but I'm still trying to enjoy my hobby around raising a family - and I'm looking for some folks who understand that. So, if I sound like your cup of tea, leave a reply and I'll check back periodically for replies. Cheers! - Heskey PS. I also have an older brother who would be interested in joining with me, he mains a Druid mainspec Resto (Healer), and doesn't have a baby!Donovan1 21 Jul
20 Jul Selling TCG Selling the following items: Swift Spectral tiger Amani Dragonhawk Big Battle Bear several TCG pets. skype: eyalonn666Corrupter1 20 Jul
20 Jul "The Journey" is recruiting! Adventurers! A new guild for Outland has been formed and is now actively looking for more like minded people. Its purpose is to relive the enjoyment of leveling while clearing content throughout the experience, both dungeons and raids alike. End game content is on the list among other things planned. It would be awesome if you would like to join in on the experience and contribute to an even better one. Discord server is up and will be our main form of communication outside the game. Website is still in development. Any questions or concerns? Let me know! I would be more than happy to clarify :) MiniVanHelsing MiniVHelsing#2765Faughn10 20 Jul