Magtheridon

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
18 Apr Magtheridon Guild Website & Discord To keep a clean look and to make it easier for me to update, I created a small website containing a filterable server guild list. www.halwp.be Want to add/update your guild, just reply with the info here or on the website. Join our discord channel at : https://discord.gg/EzHscBn For more information feel free to ask or contact me in game : azantrox#2122Fluffydots137 18 Apr
28m Ungrateful Dead [H] 7/9Hc - LF DPS [H] - Ungrateful Dead We are a guild who have recently transferred to this server. Our guild has been around for a very long time and has been steadily raiding 3 nights a week since early TBC. We have cleared pretty much everything when it was current content and pride ourselves on having a mature and friendly environment. We are searching for like minded, committed and dedicated players who are seeking a guild to settle down in and become one of the family. Our current progress is: 7/9Hc ToS Past progress is: 7/10m NH 2/3m ToV 7/7m EN We are looking for a few more strong DPS, classes not particularly important as long as you are a decent player and can stay alive while performing well. Our raid times are: Wed: 20:30 - 23:30 Thurs: 20:30 - 23:30 Sun: 20:00 - 23:00 If you are a bit behind in gear but a good player then we can assist with that. If you are interested in joining our raid team our guild site is: http://ungrateful-dead.eu and my btag is Musserbravo#2883 or come chat to us on Discord: https://discord.gg/zhhtj3KMuserbravo16 28m
1h [A] <Blackfield> Recruiting 900+ for ToS Heroic Dear Magtheridon community, Blackfield is a progressive guild that targets each raid tier on Heroic difficulty. We are currently progressing into ToS (1/9 Heroic atm). Previous progress was 3/10 Mythic Nighthold. We look forward to expand our raiding roster with new members. Raiding days are Wednesdays, Sundays and (occasionally) Mondays between 19:45 and 22:30 server time. What you can expect from us: Respect. Feedback is always provided with the best intentions in mind. We boost you in Mythic+ if needed. A progressive focus. Everyone is required to bring high item level, consumables (flood, flasks, pots, etc) as well as know boss mechanics prior to the raid event. An absolutely fun environment during trash pulls and farm raids. Attention and focus in required during progress raids. What we expect from you (a Raider): Respect. Don't be late for raids and never get involved in flame wars or drama. Be appropriately geared for raid content. For example, we expect 900+ item level and Concordance (on Mainspec weapon) for all Raiders joining ToS Normal. Perform well and constantly reflect by looking at our parses. (warcraftlogs.com) Thank you for your time. For any questions, feel free to contact us (Policer/Lolatheb#2958, Darkkz/Dark#21855, Haiduchi/Queerpank#2318, Zuruini/Zuruga#1290) in-game.Policer1 1h
8h Magyar klán ! Helló ! Nem rég jöttem eredetire,szeretnék csatlakozni aktív magyar klánhoz. Általában 15:00-22:00 között vagyok elérhető a játékban.Többit személyesen.Ragnaryx30 8h
14h ToS boosting <Invalid target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> is selling various normal and heroic Tomb of Sargeras boosts on horde side with personal loot and rolling on unwanted items with the starting date of 24th of June, every Saturday from 14:00 until midnight (the last run starts at 22:00), a run takes approximately 2 hours ( 5 raids a day) , and we can boost 4 people in normal and 3 in heroic each run in the beginnings and as we gear up we can add more spots. If you can't get in due the lack of spots we offer you a 10% discount on the next weekly run. In the first week we offer only normal boosts due heroic would disturb our guilds split schedule. We only accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high pop realms as well). For prices, information and application feel free to add me on Shuin#21392 or reach me out online on Ragnaros on the following characters: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/stejnike https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/krest%C3%B3fkaStejnike3 14h
1d [H] Champions of the Sunwell recruiting Champions of the Sunwell is a raiding guild currently looking for new members to fill our raid roster. Brief History Champions of the Sunwell was created during the Mists of Pandaria as a guild of friends, doing dungeons, LFR, PVP, and transmog runs. during the Warlords of Draenor expansion, we started to try and do more of the end game content, by doing mythic dungeons and tagging along with other guilds. It wasn't until legion where we decided we wanted to get our foot into proper raiding, with a dedicated team. Our guild is also part of a greater 15 year gaming community, ufplanets.com based on Star Trek. Although the UFP is a Star Trek gaming community, many people are here simply to game with like-minded people. In the UFP we also organize and host all sorts of events for plenty of different games. Our community is divided into the different divisions to give people the ability to find a nice place within our community. What we look for Patience, who has no issues with wiping on progress bosses, and is always ready to overcome new challenges. Whilst you do not have to be the greatest player in the world, we do expect players to have a good understanding on how their class kit works, and have a basic understanding on how fights work (We do explain the fights pre-pull). And most important of all, have a friendly attitude. We’re not looking for someone that will create drama over insignificant things like loot distribution. What we offer A fun raid experience for everyone, with plenty of banter and laughs. A large selection of our finest foods and drinks free of charge whilst raiding. An active teamspeak server with plenty of people to talk to, and have fun with. Schedule Saturday 8:30(20:30) - 11:30 (23:30) Sunday 8:30(20:30) - 11:30 (23:30) Missing raids is 100% fine, but we would like to be alerted beforehand if you cannot make it for the raid, so we can adjust. Recruitment We're currently looking for Ranged, Melee, Healers, and an extra tank. General info We have a website with an active forum base. wow.ufplanets.com For voice coms, we utilize our own TS3 server, which you can find on our website or connect to ts.ufplanets.com Our guild logs are uploaded to Warcraftlogs here https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/173912/ Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/magtheridon/Champions+of+the+Sunwell Contact You can reach me ingame Battle.net: Sammygm#2950 UFP Website: SammygmThrilathien6 1d
1d [H] New guild GG Tips recruiting now! Newly formed guild GG Tips is looking for new members not only for our raid team, but for our guild as a whole. In terms of our raid team, we are currently looking for one tank, one healer and a few DPS. Our raid nights are entirely flexible upon what the team requires. If you have any questions, feel free to add me on B-Tag (Digimaster#2514) or if you would rather apply through our website, go to https://ggtips.enjin.com I look forward to hearing from you! -- MisteaMistea0 1d
1d [H] No Curve Allowed - Community raiding - 10/10 Normal TLDR: No Curve Allowed. Guild trying to build a stress-free raiding environment while keeping in mind that we are not alone and a whole community deserves a chance to raid and learn as well. Looking for people who can stay open-minded in order to raid without forgetting that fun and challenge are not mutually exclusive. Raiding Friday nights 20:15, Keystone dungeons whenever. Occasionally some achievements runs and transmog as well. Aiming to tackle Mythic raids. Will regularly be hosting learning runs. You can see the guild's schedule here: http://nocurveallowed.wowlaunch.com/ We were able to clear 10/10 normal mode so far, and we're hoping that more players will allow us to go even further and eventually start higher difficulties. Guild leaders are Erthios and Cerentul. Every member can invite though. I think that says a lot, but I will start by telling more about myself: So, who is this crazy dude considering taking people without curve in a raid? Does he know he can experience wipes like this? I've experienced more. I started playing at BC, when Heroics were Mythics, raids only had one difficulty, finding people for your dungeons and raids could be difficult and completing a simple 3-boss dungeon could take over an hour even with geared players. It's not Vanilla, but I'm still gonna feel old saying this, and all of you who played before Cataclysm feel it as well today: I had it tough in my time, so I don't see why you kids are complaining today that there are people who didn't get boosted for curve before applying to your raid. My own experience: I started WoW as a Paladin, got to like Healing at some point, fiddled a lot with a Rogue, then Warrior became my main class and Tanking my main role. I did some PvE, some PvP, I played in the Alliance, in the Horde, I tried all classes, all roles, all professions, I played in high-population, low-populations, PvP, PvE, RP realms, I've seen the game evolve and have done a lot of stuff. I have not seen everything but I am clearly far from being new to the game. PvE is what I always preferred, so I'll focus on that: I cleared most of the PvE content in BC, but I was only getting started with BT and Hyjal when LK came out. In LK, I cleared Naxx both difficulties and tackled 9/14 of normal Ulduar. At this point, my guild stopped playing. I thus took some breaks myself and was only casually and passively trying to get some content done here and there, trying different guilds like a lost wanderer. Cleared BoT and BWD normal 25 in Cataclysm. Only did some LFR in MoP. Got pre-nerf Normal and Heroic clears of HFC in WoD. Today I am trying to get a solid base for raiding regularly again. Now that you know a bit more about me and what I've been through, let me try to describe what kind of guild I'm trying to build: I have tried some guilds in the past, but I was never really satisfied. Some had elitist goals turning them into people not very pleasant to be around with. Some had too strict and bothering rules regarding raiding habits and behavior, making it quite hindering to stick with them. Some were not interested at all in progress and were just artificially trying to raid. Maybe I am just too difficult, I don't know. Eventually, the result has always been that raiding became more of a stressful activity than a game meant to relax and have fun when you finally have some time home for yourself. So I want to try the experience and start my own raiding guild. Times change. The game evolves, people adapt, and it's impossible to change them back. But some people manage to stay reasonable. The LFG tool, Achievements, ilvl, they're all convenient features, but they are also some of the worst addition ever brought to the game in my opinion. I dare you today to find a raiding group in the LFG tool today that does not ask for curve and does not ask for ilvl higher than the raid drops. People get boosted for curve and ilvl is unbalanced because of unequipped gear and overly high level weapons and legendaries. Weekly Keystone boosts also grant high level gear easily. Everyone has to start without gear and achievements above content they approach for the first time. As long as someone understands what you are telling them and is able to talk with you properly, then they deserve a chance at being explained tactics. If you have time to waste for a raid in WoW instead of doing something more important in your life, then you have time to talk with others too! You are repeatedly spending hours every week trying to get the proper item for your virtual orc whose skin is the color of snot. So have some god damn integrity, reconsider how important you think you are and what you think you deserve from others. "Oh yeah? Then maybe you're better and have the patience to give noobs a chance at the risk of wiping?" Yes I do. In fact, I did. A lot. In WoD I have hosted some "Learning runs". Maybe some of you have seen such a group in the LFG tool, and even called me a "f***ing retard” for doing this. Maybe some of you participated and remember me. I have taken groups of 15-30 people in Normal HFC on friday or saturday evenings with the minimal reasonable item level for it. A lot of them were below the desired DPS and HPS. Still took time to explain bosses tactics, and sometimes we were able to make it to Archimonde. Yes, even Iskar died a lot of times from a group whose average ilvl was 680, and often even was a one-shot without any addons I'll have you know. So I understand a lot of people are simply not interested in wiping and just want their smooth weekly kill and loot and repeat. And I am just here to remind that it is still possible, in 2017, to be nice and teach things to other people. Several players I took with me messaged me back days after the learning run to tell me they were able to get in a heroic group and get their Archimonde kill. So maybe leading isn't really my thing, but I am still capable of staying patient and teaching others. And I think this is what we need more of today. People you will be helpful with will be grateful and will gladly be helpful in return. Even though being helpful on the internet never pays off, especially in an MMO, it is still important within a guild and a community. I keep hosting Normal-difficulty raids when I can on friday nights. Cleared EN twice and last week was a ToV attempt. BTW DID SOMEONE NOTICE I USED THE WORD "COMMUNITY"? Sometimes I feel like people are not listening to me. Flexible raids allow up to 30 players. Isn't that great? Lots of people to have fun with :D Mythic is only 20 people, so once we have a Mythic roster ready to move on, we can still take 10 extra people to give some experience and fun raiding time out of pure kindness and for the fun we could get from seeing new faces from time to time. I know nobody cares about social interactions and kind people anymore in 2017, but people are still able to feel emotions, and it feels damn good when you are given a chance to do your best and discover content you were refused for so long. So let's not be entitled butts, let's not be a closed circle, let's give people a chance when we can. It's more entertaining for us, makes raids varied every time, and makes for more challenge for us if the content scales higher than what we're used to. People who are not interested in gearing up an alt do not have to participate. People who are tired of normal and heroic do not have to participate. People who need to gear up but who are not in the guild can participate and can then do it again in another group without a fixed lock! So today's raiding system makes it entirely possible to have fun and see new faces every week without destroying your current Mythic roster. I said Mythic too! Mythic raids drop items lower than what you are asked for in a normal-difficulty raid. So it must be easier, right? Then I'd really like to give it a try with a prepared group of players willing to progress. Even just getting in normal and heroic raids is almost impossible if you didn't get curve. I mean if you didn't get boosted for it. It's really difficult to progress and get the satisfaction of seeing yourself improving through more difficult content without a guild. Not only raids: Keystones too! The further you push your key, the less mistakes you can make! Now players have to know how to best counter the affixes and threats in a dungeon. They provide a decent challenge for players with limited gear and teach them to be aware of stuff. Alone it's quite boring, you cannot trust 4 strangers to not ruin your key, and boosts are not really satisfying. So I'm looking for groups of players willing to try and tackle the keystones of different dungeons and affixes to improve and master their role/class better. Anyway I've mentioned more or less everything I wanted to rant/advertise about for my guild, so I'll sum things up: I just created a guild and I am looking for players willing to tackle raid content without forgetting that the role of a guild is also to stay open to the community and take time to give a chance to people who deserve one. I know most people either already have a guild or don't care enough about getting one. But I am still going to keep doing some learning runs around once a week, so I might as well advertise myself and let people know that if you are struggling to find a raid willing to accept and give you a chance at discovering some bosses, then I am here for that. And I hope soon enough I won't be the only one here for that. For reasons I won't throw my battletag in the open like this, I'll just let interested people contact Cerentul or Erthios on Magtheridon, Horde side. Thanks for your attention. Hoping to allow a lot of people to get a happy raiding experience like back in the days when raiding was fun no matter how bad the raid would go.Cerentul36 1d
1d [H] 910 boomkin LF guild Looking for a TOS guild with at least 3 or 4 days of raiding time and that have at least 7/10 M on nighthold.Dekara1 1d
2d Highborne - New Raiding Guild Recruitment As the title suggests, I've opened up recruitment for Highborne So about us, At the moment, were extremely small, only few of us, but all very experienced in various raid tiers, aka Norm - HC *pre-mythic*, we've about 7-8 years of raiding / raid leading experience and are hoping to create a strong reliable friendly team for Legion and beyond. So as of now, its basically who wants to join for ToS and our adventures on Argus :D We're currently planing on running ToS Norm and Heroic :) We'll be mainly a Friday - Sunday raiding guild about 3 - 3 and a half hour nights and will be running RC Loot Council system, so that everyone who raids will get gear in the fairest possible way. So if you think you'd like to join and give us a try, or even just to chat more about our plans for the future, don't hesitate to contact me with me. battle.tag: Marathag#21975 Hope to hear from you soon, Good hunting :)Marathag0 2d
2d [A] <Inconsistent> (10/10M NH, 8/9HC ToS) recruiting General Information: <Inconsistent> is a semi hardcore Mythic guild based on Magtheridon EU. As a guild we've been around since 2007 but we're reasonably new to Magtheridon as a realm. We've been here less than a year but despite a realm transfer and a full rebuild of our roster for Legion we've remained competitive on the realm rankings and done fairly ok on the world rankings, finishing the first tier in Legion as world #754. For ToS we're looking more than ready to improve on that. Legion progress: Emerald Nightmare: Mythic 7/7 realm #7 Xavius. Trial of Valor: Mythic 3/3 realm #2 Helya, Alliance first. Nighthold: Mythic 10/10 realm #3 Gul'dan. Tomb of Sargeras: Heroic 8/9 realm #1 for all but Heroic Goroth. What we can offer you: A long standing guild, with an existing internal community. Experienced leadership who have done this for a very long time. Progress as close as possible to the best level the realm can offer. What we expect from you: A high attendance. (We know one can't always make it every single time, but we ask you to keep it to a minimum) Being prepared every raid night, showing up ill prepared won't get you very far. Bringing consumables, the guild does help out but you are ultimately responsible to have them. Knowing your class. A willingness to study encounters beforehand. Bringing a positive attitude. In addition to this we'd ask you to be geared to step right into progress, 52 traits or more in your main weapon is absolutely required. Currently we're recruiting: Elemental Shaman Mage Warlock Hunter Raid schedules etc: Wednesday: 19:30 - 23:00 Thursday 19:30 - 23:00 Sunday 19:30 - 23:00 Saturday (optional alt raid): 19:30 - 23:00 You are expected to be able to attend at least 85% of the main raids over each 4 week period, failure to meet said attendance will most likely see you removed from the raiding team. Contact us: If you wish for a chat feel free to add my battletag: Fliida#2841 Or simply drop a quick application below: https://the.apexmega.com/Fliida88 2d
2d Returning raider,Looking for guild Hello! I recently came back from a long break due to some "real !@#$" irl. I cleared NH HC went 3/10 Mythic Nighthold back in february on my warlock before i had to go, and now im back and urging to get back into raiding again as either Tank or dps, just because thats the class ive been playing since vanilla ( i know, no one needs a melee,lol). I rolled a warlock for the purpuse of getting into raiding back then, but in the end i wasnt super happy with it and now i wanna try an stick it out and see if anyone will have me! Currently spamming m+ to get my gear up to snuff. I'm competetive, do my research and love progressing through new content. I bring a good mood, a sense of humour and beer on fridays :D I can usually raid any night from 20:00, with the exception of every second week on thursday and wednesday ( one week wednesday and the other week thursday) where i might not make it online untill 21:00. If anyone will have me,my BT is Espenchino#2828 Cheers!Blodfylt2 2d
2d [A] Wrath of Heaven recruiting General We are a relatively small but active community of mostly raiders. We have a few social members and social members are always welcome. Our aim is to start mythic progression as soon as possible, but we're short a few players. Fun is very important and we like to keep a relaxed atmosphere, even when we're doing hard progression content. Raid information Raid nights are (all server time): Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 - progression/farm Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 - progression/farm Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 - Alt raid night (completely optional) We expect you to bring your own raid consumables and that you make sure you have gems and enchants. If you have trouble getting hold of these, we can help sort you out. We use personal loot right now and share what we don't need. We're thinking of changing to master loot with a loot system, but we haven't worked this out yet. Current progression Emerald nightmare 7/7 normal 7/7 heroic Halls of Valor 3/3 normal 3/3 heroic The Nighthold 10/10 normal 10/10 heroic Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 normal 0/9 heroic Recruitment If you want to join us, leave a message here or try to contact Yxiomel, Zemfira or Ashtaru in-game. We'll have a chat with you and see if there is a match. The first few raid nights, we'll see how well you fare in our guild. You don't need to be amazing, but we do ask you to learn the fights, follow tactics and learn from your mistakes. Item level and experience requirements We do not have any requirements for experience or your item level. However, if you are inexperienced or have a low item level, we do expect you to remain loyal to our guild. If you're going to just use us to get your character geared up just to jump ship to another guild, you don't need to apply. If you are inexperienced, we will help you learn how fights work and we can even help you out with your role/class. We have quite a lot of people in our guild who are very knowledgeable on their role and class and are always willing to give you advice and help you out. Also check out your class discord channel, they have a lot of information there! Experienced players do have a leg up though, as they will require less work to get them mythic ready. If you have a geared off-spec as healer or tank that you can play, please tell us. Extra off-spec healers and tanks are always welcome. We are looking for the following: Tanks: Main tank slots are filled, but if you are a main tank let us know and we might sort something out. Healers: Main healer slots are filled, but off-healers are still very much welcome. If we can get a new main healer, I can swap back to DPS. Ranged DPS: We need 4/5 more ranged dps Prefer: Mage Druid Hunter Shaman Melee DPS: We need 0/1 more melee dps Prefer: Rogue N.B. If your role is not currently open for recruitment, still toss us a message. Everyone is willing to adapt and we're most likely able to sort something out.Ashtaru25 2d
3d [A] Panic Room (3/10M) is recruiting! Looking for your new home in Legion? Want to progress in a chill and fun environment? Well, look no further! Panic Room is an alliance guild on Magtheridon, recruiting to add to its raid core! We are currently looking to add members to our ranks who wish to raid with less pressure than a hardcore guild but still want a challenge and to progress. Our aim in Legion is to experience the entire content, including Mythic raiding, but to do so in a fun and relaxed environment. Raid Times are currently: Monday & Thursdays 8pm-11pm Server time - 7pm to 10pm UK. What can we offer you: -Friendly and stress-free atmosphere -Teamwork - we often help each other while questing, doing dailies and dungeons, so if you have any problems with anything or just feeling lonely, there is always someone out there to join you -High Discord activity - there are always people chatting on our Discord channel, and it is very easy to set up events/activities with other guildies. -Raid Progression -Flasks, pots and other raid consumables. What we expect from you: -Be an active player - nothing is more discouraging than seeing a bunch of members being AFK for weeks without any notice. -Be sociable - we do not expect you to talk in guild chat or hang out on Discord all the time, some of our members are very open and talkative, others are more quiet and that is okay. However we would highly encourage you to take part in the guild life in some way as the social element of the guild is a key focus for us. -If you decide to raid with us we would like you to follow some obvious and general rules that apply to all raiding groups: *Know your class well, and chosen main and off-specs. We do expect above average performance from all of our raiders. *Be punctual - No one likes to wait and waste time waiting around for people. We do take scheduled breaks during raids. *Prepare for raids - bringing flasks, elixirs, food etc. is mandatory for all raid members. *Further to the above, read guides and watch videos to at least know what is required from you and your role. CURRENT NEEDS: DPS: preferably a rogue/boomkin/spriest/warlock although we are always looking to recruit exceptional players. Please check out our website: http://panicroom.enjin.com and if you are interested please apply and fill out the recruitment questionnaire. Contact us at tetramaster#2865, Kheala#2159 or Halcyon#2584 if you wish to speak further. Thanks for reading!Shoddun10 3d
3d [H] Summon Inc 8/10m are Recruiting for ToS Hey all. Summon Inc are currently looking for reliable and strong players to fill out a complete raid team. We currently have numbers and push Mythic progress but need more reliable turn outs and dedicated players ready to fill roles and push for progress. About the Guild Formed not too long ago, Summon inc are a horde side guild always ready for fun, laughs, wipes and wins. Full of friendly and easy going people who are happy to run content with anyone and help others. We take an easy attitude to things and push ourselves when the time needs it. Currently filled with great people who play themselves well. We currently run with a good guild format of members and social players along with our core raid team. We are currently 7/7 Mythic Nightmare. 2/3 Mythic ToV and 8/10 Mythic Nighthold. Our aim is to clear full ToS and achieve Cutting Edge in a good time, really putting our skills to the test. We raid three nights a week. Wednesday - (Farm Day. 20:00 - 23:00 Wednesday is the day we run HC and whatever mythic bosses are currently on farm. We sell boosts to players looking to get their HC achievement while gearing up our own characters. We also bring people along to the mythic bosses we have on farm for AP and better gear potential . (Note: Once we're into mythic progression at a time deemed acceptable we will swap this night over to pure mythic farm to ensure our progress nights are always focussed on the bosses we're currently progressing.) Sunday - Monday. (Progression) 20:00 - 23:00 These are the days we get together to push ourselves on whatever boss we're currently progressing on mythic. Tactics should be research, raid prep done. We push ourselves for 3 hours to down as much as we can and make as much progress we can as a team. Loot We currently use the addon RCLootCouncil for loot distribution on progression runs. It allows us to distribute everything fairly to those who need it most. In all the time we've been using it, its not been a problem. People aren't greedy and everyone gets loot in the end. For farm runs we will usually adopt a Personal Loot system but occasionally we may use Lootcouncil for tier bosses or if something is particularly needed by someone. Communication We use Discord for all commucation, its super easy to use and allows us to have effective voice coms during raid and provides a place for people to chat while doing dungeons or anything else. Mythic + There are no set rules or teams regarding M+, we have a range of talented and skilled players that are always happy to run content. Simply link your key in guild chat and chances are you'll have a choice of people happy to help you. We often aim to get everything their +10 each week and aim to get the best out of our keystones possible...unless it's Cathedral of Eternal Night, you can keep that one to yourself :P What we need: Healers. Our healing set up is currently quite strong with a good diversity avaliable to us. That said we'd be happy to trial those looking to push for higher content and give us a potential boost in healing when needed. Classes we'd have a particular interest in: Paladins. Dps Our current dps team is very strong with people putting out consistent high numbers that we're proud of. We look for people who have a particular eye for tactics who can reliably make every raid night. Classes we'd have a particular interest in: Paladins. Rogues. Hunters, Demon Hunters. Feral/Balance Druid. Thats about it. If you have any questions or are interesting in joining up with us, please feel free to content either me or one of our officers ingame through the names below. We look forward to hearing from you. Varketh - CableZ#2410 Brosii - brosi#2192 Céph - ceph#2178 Régi - graahk#2604Varketh3 3d
3d [H]Paranoid is selling Heroic ToS and Mythic+. Hello Magtheridon, I am Excitar of Paranoid, formerly known as Adult Swim. I am here to inform you, that we are opening up our services and will be offering boost in current Raid and Dungeon content. Further below you will find a list of our services and all the information you will need to reserve yourself a spot. Who we are We are Paranoid, we formed after we spilt off from Adult Swim, former #1 guild on the server. We had most of the old members join us, which means we have been able to stay at the top here on Magtheridon. Currently with progression going through Nighthold, we are again ranked #1. In the previous expansions starting at Blackrock Foundry in WoD we have been a top contender on Magtheridon for server 1st, but while we only got 2nd back then, we are content to keep our spot as the #1 raiding guild on Magtheridon. Regarding our current progress in Mythic we are at: 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV and 10/10M NH, giving us a spot just outside the Top 400 best PvE guilds in the world. Services we offer Raids Heroic Tomb of Sargeras: Full Clear 500k with Masterloot*. The run will be Thursday at 20:00pm. 3 spots available. *The first few weeks where we offer spots, will likely be done with ML, as some Main Raiders still need to finish their 4pc. But from around the 19th of July and the second month of ToS being released we will be changing over to Personal Loot. Dungeons Full Karazhan with mount - 100k Normal Mythic dungeons(Non keystone) can be done upon request. Mythic+ Dungeons We will supply a key for +15 runs, for lower runs we can also supply a key on request, but we are happy to use your own key if you want to. +2-14, contact Excitar for prices. +15 for weekly chest(not in time), 300k ... Who do I contact to book a spot for a boost? Add Otkjaer#1973 or whisper Excitar ingame. F.A.Q The service I want is not on your list/currently unavailble, why is that? The services we have listed are the most popular boosts that we expect to sell on a regular basis. We might be able to accommodate a special request if you get in touch with us. How can I trust you to not run off with my gold? While Paranoid is a new name, we were all a part of Adult Swim and have been pushing for top ranks on Magtheridon, and we do not wish to destroy our image by running off with a few hundred thousands gold. As we get more boosts under our belt we will hopefully be able to show some great reviews from satisfied customers. "Insert random guild name" offers the same boost but at a cheaper price, will you match it? It depends, if you can show us proof that they do indeed offer what we got cheaper here on Magtheridon, then we might be able to work something out. Payment We only accept GOLD (No pets/mounts, real life money or what else you might have) on Magtheridon-EU. For full clears you are required to pay the full amount when we enter the raid/dungeon. For particular bosses you will pay the full amount when we are infront of the boss. In case of multiple boss purchases you will pay for all bosses at once, unless another arrangement have been made. Upon reserving a boost you will be required to pay 20% of the total cost of the service you have chosen to buy. The reason for this is to avoid anyone trying to troll or change their mind in the last minute and cause us to have empty spots in our runs. For repeat buyers that have been with us for multiple runs this may not be needed, but it will be decided on a case by case basis. Loot Rules Mythic Raids will usually be run with Masterloot, but unless an item is a good upgrade for a Main Raider, we will be happy to trade it to any buyer that can use it for their main spec. For Heroic/Normal Raids we will use Personal Loot, unless it is specified otherwise. For Personal Loot any loot a buyer get they can keep. If a buyer is able to use something that dropped for one of us, you are free to ask if they need it, if not you might be able to get it. If several buyers are interested in the same piece of loot they will get to roll for it among those interested.Excitar13 3d
4d [A] <Blackfield> Recruiting 900+ Healer for ToS Heroic Dear Magtheridon community, Blackfield is a progressive guild that targets each raid tier on Heroic difficulty. We are currently progressing into ToS. Previous progress is 3/10 Mythic Nighthold. We look forward to expand our raiding roster with new members. Raiding days are Wednesdays, Sundays and (occasionally) Mondays between 19:45 and 22:30 server time. What you can expect from us: Respect. Feedback is always provided with the best intentions in mind. We will boost you in Mythic+/Karazhan if needed. A progressive focus. Everyone is required to bring high item level, consumables (flood, flasks, pots, etc) as well as know boss mechanics prior to the raid event. An absolutely fun environment during trash pulls and farm raids. Attention and focus in required during progress raids. What we expect from you (a Raider): Respect. Don't be late for raids and never get involved in flame wars or drama. Be appropriately geared for raid content. For example, we expect 870+ item level and 35 Artifact Ranks (on Mainspec weapon) for all Raiders joining Nighthold Normal. Perform well and constantly reflect by looking at our parses. (warcraftlogs.com) Thank you for your time. For any questions, feel free to contact us (Policer/Lolatheb#2958, Darkkz/Dark#21855, Haiduchi/Queerpank#2318, Zuruini/Zuruga#1290) in-game.Policer22 4d
4d [H] Conexus Recruiting 2 Healers I will keep this short, we need 2 healers for ToS we raid wed,sun,mon 8.30 to 11.30 if your a healer looking for a stable guild /w me ingame shangalang or on bnet Fluid#2455Shangalang0 4d
4d Delete pls delete plsAldrachi3 4d
5d Weekend Raiding Guild Looking for a semi-casual weekend raiding guild that will be pushing heroic ToS with average progression. Add me on BNet for a chat - Jaggervtr#2637Demonária0 5d
6d (A) The Brotherhood of Might is recruiting for ToS The Brotherhood of Might is social raiding guild. We are a guild with people from all ages, experience and countries. Singles and Couples. We are all Mature players. We respect eachother and we help eachother where needed. We have fun and we are serious when needed. We are doing normal instances up to raiding. We currently are looking for new members to raid the for Tomb of Sargeras. Do you wanna be part of a guild that is fun,friendly, relaxed team and play the legion content? Than you are more than welcome here. Contact Me or 1 of the members ingame. Progress: EN Mythic 2/7 - ToV Heroic 3/3 - NH Heroic 10/10 - ToS Normal 4/9 We made our raid times so that most people from diff timezones can join us. Raiding (game time): Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00(ish) Friday (Fun Raid/optional): 21:00 - 23:00(ish) Sunday: 20:00- 23:00(ish) Monday (optional): 20:00 - 23:00(ish) Add me to Bnet: Tostie#2772Malak1 6d
6d Any weekend or later night raiding guilds? Hi there, I am currently needing to find another guild as work clashes with my current guild, I main spec resto but have a decent balance off spec. looking for a Semi-casual guild that will push to clear heroic with a decent level of progression. add me on B.net Furlax#2858 if you feel like a chatFurlax2 6d
18 Jun [H] <One Shot> is Recruiting <One Shot> is a new guild focused on providing the best PvE experience to its members by providing them with everything they need for a good progressing raid & other PvE content. Raiding Aspect Raid Schedule There are 3 raiding days: Thursday | 20:30 -> 23:30 (3 hours) Sunday | 20:30 -> 23:59 (3.5 hours) Tuesday   | 20:30 -> 23:30 (3 hours) Raid Requirements Being able to attend most of current raiding days. DEDICATION & COMMITMENT. Being able to join Discord, understand English and write it at least. Being able to show up 15 minutes prior to raid times, and to stay for the full duration of the raid. Required Addons https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/deadly-boss-mods https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/gtfo https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/angry-assignments https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/weakauras-2 Loot Distribution Loot will be handled via RCLootCouncil by a rotating council, once the full raid team is complete & mythic progression starts, currently personal loot is used. Social Aspect All social members are welcome to join. some rules to follow by both social members & raiders: Be nice and respect each other. No harassment, hate speech, racism, sexist, ablism, etc. You may be banned immediately and without warning or recourse. Please keep the language nice (AKA try not to swear that much) Do not post anything that is NSFW. If you are unsure if it is NSFW, it is NSFW and you shouldn't post it. Don't ask for money or game time. Don't advertise your bot, post your gofundme (or similar) links. Do not spam memes, post ASCII or troll people. If an officer asks you to stop doing something then stop doing that thing. Respectfully asking for clarification. Use your common sense. Don't post things like spoilers, or how to find illegal downloads, or anything else illicit. Don't do things that are cruel just to be funny. Do not stir up drama. If there is a conflict, work to defuse it instead of making it worse. Guild Bank Policy Never use guild bank items to sell for gold, all items must be used for personal reasons (character enhancements, flasks & potions for PvE activities, etc) Each player may have discounts for all the items in the guild bank as following: * 40% discount on 1 item * 25% discount on 3 items * 15% discount on all the items after using the previous 2 discounts. Item discount counter resets weekly. Donating or crafting to guild bank on regular basis entitles you to the "Awesome Member" rank, which grants you more repair gold, extra withdraw limits & being awesome of course. Raider rank gets one free flask/potion stack from bank on raid night, you're expected to bring any extra. For more info don't hesitate to contact Bladozer-Magtheridon (DrAdventures#2108) or Xaijin-Magtheridon.Bladozer0 18 Jun
18 Jun (H) <Exorcists> NEW RAIDING GUILD RECRUITING <Exorcists> is a recently formed Raiding Guild who are currently looking for as many experienced raiders to fill in our core raiding spots and other important ranks/roles. We are currently looking for tanks, healers and DPS - all with similar priority. We will also be looking into doing Mythic+ Keystones and PvP :) As we are relatively new, there haven't been any set raid times or any particular requirements put in place for now, so that will be decided as a team when need it. As said before, no real set requirements are needed for now so feel free to message me and ask any questions you have and tell us about yourself and your previous raiding experiences :) Message me SamHyprVx#2546 Good Luck in game and we hope to see you :)Valéthri0 18 Jun
18 Jun [H]<Fluffy Toxic Pandas>(draenor) Rebuilding for ToS! Who are we? We're a raiding guild with a focus on progressing through mythic content. We're currently rebuilding our team and looking for all classes and specs to join us. The officers are 7/10M exp and have 8-9 years experience leading a successful raiding guild/team. Our raid times: Wed - 8:30pm-11:00pm ST Thurs - 8:30pm-11:00pm ST Sun - 8:00pm-11:30pm ST What are we looking for? - Raiders with about an average ilevel of 900 and have cleared Nighthold Heroic. We're looking to progress through mythic NH as much as possible before the release of ToS. - Socials are free to join. On non-raid days we organise alt/social raids. What else can we offer you? One of the things we find very important for the core of our guild is being very active social wise. Most of us are used to sit in Discord from the moment we turn on our PC. Actively using the voice channels is highly valued. We like to keep it old school style and we hope to find more people that do so too. If you're interested, have any further questions, contact Doomy#21989 or Sweetem#2600 for more information! Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon!Zykodoom4 18 Jun
17 Jun [H] Premonition is looking for members About us Premonition is a tight knit group of players with a core team that have been raiding and playing together since wrath of the lich king. We view ourselves as a semi hardcore guild looking to push into mythic when we can. We try to have some fun while we raid and encourage everyone to play the way they want to play. We normally find ourselves clearing the current tier on heroic with time to spare before the next patch and are looking to recruit new members to the team to help us take that step into mythic so we can try out the harder level of content. What we are looking for Currently we are recruitings the following roles: Ranged DPS Healers We will however consider all players as we have some flexibility in the team to adjust if we need to. We don't have requirements around having to have killed so many bosses or have so much gear. The kind of people we are looking for are people who want to have a laugh and get some progress done. A person who will try and improve and take feedback well. We are happy to help but only if you are willing to listen. Raid info We raid three nights a week between 20:30 and 23:00 server time. We ask that players try and get to the raid 15 minutes early to help us arrange the group and get an idea of what we can achieve on a particular day. We use Personal Loot generally as it helps make the raid flow faster and gets the group more loot. We would ask that raiders bring food, flasks and pots to cover them for the night and rune as and when we are stuck on a boss. We use Discord for voice. How to get in touch There are three ways you can reach out to us if you are interested in joining us. Firstly, the obvious one, you can respond to this post and we will get in touch either through the forums or in game. Secondly, you can reach out to the following people in game and they will be happy to assist: Nirithsu#2454 Talus#2495 Zabac#2182 You can also get in touch with anyone else in the guild if the above aren’t online and ask them any questions. Finally, you can head on over to our forums at https://premonition.enjin.com where you can apply to join the guild with a very simple set of questions. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon NirithsuNirithsu0 17 Jun
16 Jun [A] SwCG Are Recruiting 3/10 mythic <Stormwind City Guard> are one of the oldest guilds on Magtheridon. After a current slow patch, due to some core members having that thing called "real life" get in the way... we are recruiting to build our mythic team back up. We are a relaxed guild, who does not mind helping others out. Not hardcore, but we like to progress current content. If you have been away a while? want to get back into raiding? Or maybe you are looking for a more chilled pace? We could be the guild for you. We are not looking for the highest geared people. Just reliable, individuals who want to be part of a team and kill baddies with us! We raid Weds and Thurs 20:00 til 23:00 st. Currently doing a HC NH clear every Weds until ToS opens. Once we clear ToS, there will be farm runs. We use discord. Looking for: Ranged dps (prefered). Healers, any spec currently. Possible tank slot open (for the right candidate). Socials are also very welcome. Please add Touchable#2351 for more information. Thank you for reading <3Bláckcherry3 16 Jun
16 Jun [H] <Cursed Crew> (7/7M, 2/3M, 8/10M) Avast ye landlubbers, be ye looking for a new place to call home amongst cut-throats & misfits? Join the Cursed Crew for a life o’ excitement and adventure! Guildname: Cursed Crew Faction: Horde Focus: PvE Progress: 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 8/10M NH Raiding days and times: Monday and Thursday 20:00-23:00 server time Realm: Magtheridon Voice comms: Discord About Cursed Crew: <Cursed Crew> were formed in September 2015 as a re-roll guild with aspirations of clearing the current content on heroic difficulty and form a community in preparation for the Legion expansion. We surpassed that and had a run in Mythic HFC ending with 5/13M. Now Legion is here and we want to do even better and aim for more mythic kills. Recruitment: Exceptional players are always welcome to apply. Loot System: We use EPGP Lootmaster in order to save time while ensuring a fair distribution of loot for all of our members. In the entire time we've used the system, we've encountered zero loot drama. Requirements for raiding: Being able to raid both Thursdays and Mondays 20:00-23:00 ST. (We also run an optional Sunday raid, currently NH Heroic, for fun and alts) Coming prepared with consumables and having gear properly enchanted. Being able to accept wipes and willing to adjust gameplay where needed to get the kill. Be a team player. Be able to join us on Discord during raids. The goal for Cursed Crew: To complete mythic Tomb of Sargeras before Argus raid release. What do we require from a member in our community? We like people to mesh and form a community, many of us hang out on Discord to talk to each other and have fun in guild chat as well. We’re not looking for any specific person, as long as you get on well with everyone else we’re happy to have you. What can we offer you? Stability: We have an active Discord channel almost at any time of day and an active in-game environment after work-hours. Community: Make friends, allies, and frenemies. We’ve a lovely bunch of scallywags already and can promise there will be someone to share your interests with. We have people from all parts of the world. Fun: Like raiding? Come join us on current content! PvP? We venture into battlegrounds and arenas on a regular basis and thrash the competition. Just want to relax? Join one of our social events, take part in a quiz or scavenger hunt to unwind from a long day of boss wipes or defeats at the hand of flavour of the month arena comps. If ye be wantin’ to join the Crew all you have to do is contact us through the below tags in-game. Contacts Stuttejin (Lars#2895), Tepìd (Tepidmage#2544), Skezee (Skezee#2435) in-game or on bnet.Tepíd13 16 Jun
15 Jun [H] Heptagram is recruiting for ToS 5/10 M Heptagram is an established progression raiding guild that aims at clearing end game content at a competitive pace while maintaining a fun, social, and friendly environment. Current Progression: 5/10 M 10/10 Hc 4/7M EN 3/3 Hc ToV Current raid times: 7:45 - 10:45 pm server time Wed, Thurs, and Mon. For Legion Hc/Mythic Progression we are currently recruiting: DPS (Atm all classes are welcome) Nevertheless, other classes/specs feel free to message us in-game for further discussion. It is important to highlight that applicants for Raider spots must fit the following profile: Attend all raids on time. Research the fights and what your role/class/spec can add to the raid. Open to criticism and to sit out if you're performing less than what's required. With that being said, if you'd like to be part of a mature, tight-knit family-close environment that balances between serious raid progression and having a good time, this is where you want to be. Feel free to check out our Youtube Channel for some of our kill videos. :) For more info and to claim your free koala bear visit www.Heptagram.eu or message me in-game. Thank you.. Kursive#1305 www.heptagram.euKursive41 15 Jun
15 Jun [H] <Nothing> is recruiting dps and healers! Hello all! Nothing is recruiting ranged to bolster our ranks! We are 7/10 Mythic Nighthold guild and pushing Star Augur. Please help us kick his butt!11 Please check nothingguild.eu for more information or visit our discord: https://discord.gg/JQCn5BE Nothing is a long excisting guild (we had some server swaps and 1 namechange) and we are a nice bunch of people. Do you also like melons? We do too! Come apply! Kind regards, FronkfizleFronkfizle3 15 Jun
15 Jun [H]7/7,6/10M ZeroRespect is recruiting ! Guildname: ZeroRespect Faction: Horde Focus: PvE Progress: 7/7M EN, 6/10M NH Raiding days and times: Wednesday-Sunday-Monday 19:00-22:00 ST Realm: Magtheridon Voice comms: Twitch(Curse Client) Recruiting : We are looking mainly for Rogues Mage's Warlock's Hunter's And S-priest, however dont hesistate if your class is not mentioned all exceptional applicantions will be considerd. www.ZeroRespect.enjin.com , https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/magtheridon/ZeroRespect About us: ZeroRespect is a newly formed guild transferred from Kazzak made by bunch of friends , most of the members have cleared 10/10M NH and some is on 8 and the rest is on 6+ bosses , the main idea behind creating this guild was to have a good environment between friends and some old raiders and the goal is to prepare for ToS Raid and progress it while maintining a enjoybale and competitve enivorment. Raiding Scehdule: Wensday 19:00-22:00 Sunday 19:00-22:00 Monday 19:00-22:00 What can you get from us: A stable eniroment with a relaxing atmosphere, the roaster is made of good players that have been playing WoW Since vannilla days, We have a competitve envioremnt when it comes too clearing the content sometimes we can have some laughes when we are not raiding for us as a group its all about enjoying ourselvs while maitaining a competitive chilled raiding atmosphere. What do we expect from you : We expect from you the ability too understand your class perfectly and play it in a high level, while keeping your class up to date regarding changes. Attendance is very important and we expect you too have a 100% attendance since our raids are 3 hours which is 12 hours a week, unless certin emergencies pop out in real life. *We expect you to always be prepared in terms of knowledge about the content and be ready with your flasks, pots and food. The trial period in our guild is from 3-5 weeks. We use loot council for destributing loot. For any further information or enquiries: Contact Sylx [GM] Ahmadkazim#2437 Shimonimus [Recruit Officer] Shimos#2823 Grimlogic [Officer] Magmadar#21825 , Icelantz [Recruit Officer] Jojo#24154Shimonimus2 15 Jun
14 Jun (H) New player looking for a friendly guild I am a new player that just started playing WoW, looking for a friendly, social guild that would accept a newbie like me.Lyzea0 14 Jun
14 Jun 7/10 Mythic HPALA LF Raid guild I currently am 7/10 Mythic on my Resto shaman Diddidoodle@Kazzak but I am searching for guild to raid on with my holy paladin as I plan to transition to maining my paladin during the course of Tomb of Sargeras, While I haven't cleared the mythic fights on this character I believe as a healer the roles of each class vary only slightly and therefore I can transfer my experience of the fights from playing resto shaman. Days I'd prefer to raid on: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday (Anytime after 5:30) I have a working microphone, am fairly vocal with my role on whatever fight it be that we are progressing on and am willing to take criticism when I make a mistake, I also frequently look up information on how to best perform on my spec for given fights from those that have already cleared the fights and through use of resources such as the Paladin discord channel. If you are interested in allowing me to trial for your guild leave a reply or add my Battletag: Vanarok#2647Sylonis0 14 Jun
14 Jun 3/10 M Tank LF TOS guild Hi, i am a 3/10 player on ANOTHER character, and because of friends and getting bored of my main , holy paladin, i decided to play on this character. I managed to get him up from like 860 to 885 in 2 days, and it is probable that i will get this character to 890-895 before TOS. So i am looking for a 3+ days ( i can even raid 7) of raiding guild that has at least a few mythic kills in nighthold. Battletag: godola2k#2803Dekara0 14 Jun
14 Jun 3/10 Tank LF guild Hi, i am a 3/10 player on ANOTHER character, and because of friends and getting bored of my main , holy paladin, i decided to play on this character. I managed to get him up from like 860 to 885 in 2 days, and it is probable that i will get this character to 890-895 before TOS. So i am looking for a 3+ days ( i can even raid 7) of raiding guild that has at least a few mythic kills in nighthold.Dekara0 14 Jun
13 Jun Is Magtheridon what we are looking for? Three friends and I are planning to join the Horde on this server. We wonder if the population means a problem for certain things, however we would like to meet as much people as possible over the world. Is the population ok? Also, how is the Horde/Alliance ratio? I do not trust websites like realmpop. We would love to find a good balance. Now the most important, is the PVP/PVE (overall PVE) good? I refer to quality and quantity, and if there are many trolls. We will behave like educated and respectful people but we can stand some trolls tho. Thanks, hope to be part of this big family soon. Pd: Sorry for my English, I understand it perfectly, but still have problems writing. >.<Blacarde2 13 Jun
13 Jun Good morning magtheridon! Hello magtheridon all is well and im missing you all so much <3 not to worry not to fear i am leveling my alt ret and i shall soon be with you all once he is 110 ready to rek all in my way once again STILL GOD KING RET UFO!!Ufø2 13 Jun
13 Jun [A]<Inconsistent> boosting N/HC ToS BEFORE YOU READ ANY FURTHER: -We do not accept gold on any other realm than Magtheridon, Alliance. -We do not accept any other currencies than gold, if you wish to pay in euros, dollars, herbs, bitcoins, flasks, potions, whatever, we're not what you're looking for. -If your character isn't on Magtheridon, we do still offer boosts for you, as long as you can guarantee payment on Magtheridon. -We do not offer any services over skype or other external software, you can only contact us and discuss deals in game. -If you intend to make the deal any more complicated than necessary, look elsewhere. -If your character is on Magtheridon, you may pay us before the first pull, if your character is from a different realm, payment in advance will be required. -Return customers enjoy 30% discount for heroic content and 50% discount for normal content, any mythic raid boosts does not qualify for discounts. We're currently offering the following boosts: Normal ToS 200k with personal loot. The runs will be done on Saturdays, 19:30. Heroic ToS 500k with master loot. The runs will be done on Wednesdays 19:30 and to begin with will be done with master loot while our own raiders still need gear from there. Notice that said prices aren't entierly set in stone and if we can get a group deal we're open to offering you a group discount, further details may be discusses between any parties involved. The runs generally take about an hour and a half +/- 30 minutes, excluding mythic boosts which take as long as they take depending on what bosses you buy. So far we've boosted roughly 50 individual people with no negative feedback since Legion began, we intend to keep that stride going and deliver exactly what you paid for. I suppose some might ask who we are, we're a 10 year old semi hardcore raiding guild who transfered here for Legion. We got Cutting Edge in all the previous Legion raids with server #2 Helya mythic and server #3 Gul'dan mythic, we're currently 8/9 heroic ToS, and we've been offering boost services for similar runs successfully going as far back as Wrath of the Lich King. For further details or for booking a spot, either drop a comment below or add my battle tag Fliida#2841.Fliida36 13 Jun
13 Jun Recruiting for ToS [H]Conexus We are looking to fill the the ranks with a few more core raiders, looking for mature players wanting to raid 3 nights a week. We have stopped Mythic raiding on NH while a few players take a break before ToS, but carry on Heroic for low geared members and alts. Wednesday, Sunday and Monday are the raid nights from 8.30 ST (7.30 UK) to 11.30 ST (10.30 UK) We use epgp for loot (which will be reset for ToS) discord for comms, we expect all raiders to prepared for raids 10 mins before start, with full enchants, food (in case no feast) flasks and pots. What you will get/expect is a proper raiding experience fair loot system no matter if your an old member or new, chance to progress in the guild and be part of the team for as many years as you want. Mainly looking for, 1 Healer (Druid or Shammy pref) 1 Melee (shammy, DH, Warr) 2 Ranged (Mage, Spriest, Shammy, Warlock) Happy to bring in new, returning undergeared players of any class, you will get help gearing up then to raid when ready. you can /w me ingame Shangalang or an officer Tahalden, Bloodbabs or add me to bnet for a chat Fluid#2455 Shangalang Conexus Formed TBCShangalang0 13 Jun
12 Jun (H)[Ancient History] 2/10, Recruiting Ancient History is a progressive guild looking for progression minded players with a relaxed attitude and well familar with their class. Age 21+ is a plus. Mon-Thur-Sun 21:00-24:00ST. Visit http://ancient-history-eu.enjin.com. For more informations add: Qritical#2227, Buffarious#2130Atherious0 12 Jun
12 Jun (H) 910+ fury warrior Hi! I'm a fury warrior main looking for a guild. I'm looking for a guild that raid 2-3 days a week. I will not always be able to be with every raid but as often as I can So I'm not looking for a hardcore raiding guild but would like clear tos hc and then start mythic progNorrlandsgul1 12 Jun
11 Jun [A]<The Teutonic Order> (6/9) NM ToS 900+ <The Teutonic Order> are a casual-semi raiding guild. We have been raiding for a few months & are now looking to progress through Tomb of Sargeras. What we can offer you: We are helpful & friendly. We are a mature raiding guild with a discord server. What we expect from you: A positive attitude, patience & understanding. Know tactics before raids. Know your class & rotation. Have discord & be able to listen. Currently recruiting: 2 Tanks, 2 Healers, 3 Ranged DPS Raid schedule: Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00 Saturday: 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00 (Alt Run) Contact us: punkayrose#2903 - Nemiesis or notorious#2877 - PaldinhoNemiesis0 11 Jun
09 Jun [A][Polish]<Apocalypse Riders> are recruiting! Hello, We are a group of friends who used to play together during WotLK and Cata. Now we came back after break and we want to go back to active raiding in Tomb of Sargeras. We are a Polish guild and we are looking for any Polish players to join us! Obviously we don't have any raiding achievements in Legion - hopefully not for too much longer :). We are looking mostly for people open and communicative, eager to spend time with guild during raids, and between them. For now we are interested in all specs and classes. We plan to raid 2-3 times a week, between 20-22:30 depending on our group capabilities. We expect casual atmosphere but we also hope to progress HC ToS. If you are a casual player who want to raid in a nice atmosphere - don't hesiatate to join us! This post in in English due to forum rules - if you want more information in Polish: https://wowcenter.pl/Forum/Polskie-gildie/9410/A-Apocalypse-Riders---Magtheridon/Strona-1#Post-116145 For in game contact: Gajopanda/Gajvious, Krzychh, Lucyferys. Cheers, GajopandaGajopanda0 09 Jun
09 Jun [A] Exile @ Magtheridon (7/7 2/3 6/10 M) are recruiting Exile was founded on Draenor-EU and has been raiding since Classic WOW, but in December 2013 we transferred server to Magtheridon to escape the faction imbalance, lag and server queues. We are a guild for raiders, PVP'ers and their friends. We run two raiding teams. One semi-hardcore Mythic raiding team, which raids 3 evenings a week for 3 hours a raid and a more casual Heroic raiding team which raids 2 evenings a week for 2.5 hours a raid. We prefer to raid less but more focused since most of our members are not kids in school,but rather working professionals or university students, who have other other things to do than waste time online when it comes to progression. We are skilled players who are mature, highly motivated and competitive in the approach to the game,while at the same time remaining patient and humble. Our Mythic Team raids Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 20:00-23:00 server time. Our Heroic Team raids Wednesday and Sunday 20:30-22:30 server time. Mythic Team progress: 7/7 EN, 2/3 Tov & 5/10 NH Recruiting for both our Mythic and Heroic teams. Mythic Team: Looking for the following atm Healing; Shadow with disc os. Tanking; Closed DPS; most specs are open Exceptional players are allways considered though regardless off your spec. For mythic questions you can ask true our battletags: Melee/tank> Menion#1844 Heroic Team: Recruiting DPS - any classes Applications can be made on our website http://www.exileguild.euMenion2 09 Jun
09 Jun [A] Death Knight Looking For Raiding Guild After a little break from Wow, i'm back and looking for a guild that does Normal or Heroic Raiding. I have some raiding experience raiding as a mage and a warrior. Raiding as a DK is kinda new to me but i have faith in my ability to play my spec. I'm mostly looking for a guild that raids 2 or 3 night a week. Because i'm still attending college i have a fairly flexible schedule. Apparently ilvl defines skill, my ilvl is 902 so i'm really really skilled. -_- My Battlenet/Blizzard thingy or whatever they call it nowadays is Mortens#21988 Or message me in Game BakfietsbertBakfietsbert1 09 Jun
09 Jun [A] Contemplating Salad is recruiting Hey there, thanks for stopping by. Contemplating Salad is a newly formed guild. Recently me and a bunch of friends transferred to alliance and just wanted to make a guild that's for everyone and anyone, that just wants to have a chill time with WoW, playing with others, meeting new people, helping each other out and what have you. Raiding, PvP and other shenanigans are all on the table, nothing is left aside. Raiding We raid once a week, no days have been set in stone. It's just when people are on and are ready to raid! on normal, maybe heroic once enough people have the gear but nothing too serious. Just who-ever wants to join is welcome to and we'll pug the rest and what not. We do have a discord also where people are welcome to come onto, chat, chill, you name it. So if this sounds like a place for you, just send a whisper to myself(Vooshi), Malgoz or Sneakyheals But you can also just leave a message on here and i'll get back to you asap. :) Have a good day and stay saucy.Vooshi3 09 Jun
08 Jun <H> Summon Inc are recruiting for Mythic Hey all. Summon Inc are currently looking for reliable and strong players to fill out a complete raid team. We currently have numbers and push Mythic progress but need more reliable turn outs and dedicated players ready to fill roles and push for progress. About the Guild Formed not too long ago, Summon inc are a horde side guild always ready for fun, laughs, wipes and wins. Full of friendly and easy going people who are happy to run content with anyone and help others. We take an easy attitude to things and push ourselves when the time needs it. Currently filled with great people who play themselves well. We currently run with a good guild format of members and social players along with our core raid team. We are currently 7/7 Mythic Nightmare. 2/3 Mythic ToV and 5/10 Mythic Nighthold We raid three nights a week. Wednesday - (Farm Day. 20:00 - 23:00 Wednesday is the day we run HC and whatever mythic bosses are currently on farm. We sell boosts to players looking to get their HC achievement while gearing up our own characters. We also bring people along to the mythic bosses we have on farm for AP and better gear potential. This is an optional day but we do need numbers to help clear these runs easily to garner a good reputation on selling these runs and its a great way to play some content with the guild. It also prepares us for our progression runs as the mythic bosses on farm should already be down. Sunday - Monday. (Progression) 20:00 - 23:00 These are the days we get together to push ourselves on whatever boss we're currently progressing on mythic. Tactics should be research, raid prep done. We push ourselves for 3 hours to down as much as we can and make as much progress we can as a team. Loot We currently use the addon RCLootCouncil for loot distribution on progression runs. It allows us to distribute everything fairly to those who need it most. In all the time we've been using it, its not been a problem. People aren't greedy and everyone gets loot in the end. For farm runs we will usually adopt a Personal Loot system but occasionally we may use Lootcouncil for tier bosses or if something is particularly needed by someone. Communication We use Discord for all commucation, its super easy to use and allows us to have effective voice coms during raid and provides a place for people to chat while doing dungeons or anything else. Mythic + There are no set rules or teams regarding M+, we have a range of talented and skilled players that are always happy to run content. Simply link your key in guild chat and chances are you'll have a choice of people happy to help you. We often aim to get everything their +10 each week and aim to get the best out of our keystones possible...unless it's Cathedral of Eternal Night, you can keep that one to yourself :P What we need: Healers. Our healing set up is currently quite strong with a good diversity avaliable to us. That said we'd be happy to trial those looking to push for higher content and give us a potential boost in healing when needed. Classes we'd have a particular interest in: Paladins. Dps Getting a team of reliable and strong dps can sometimes be a challenge and thats why we're in need of commited people who can turn up each week having signed up in advanced ready to give their all. We're in particular wanting ranged DPS but strong melee DPS will certainly be considered. Classes we'd have a particular interest in: Paladins. Mages. Rogues. Hunters, Demon Hunters Thats about it. If you have any questions or are interesting in joining up with us, please feel free to content either me or one of our officers ingame through the names below. We look forward to hearing from you. Varketh - CableZ#2410 Brosii - brosi#2192 Céph - ceph#2178 Régi - graahk#2604Varketh9 08 Jun
08 Jun (H) Moes Tavern (Danish Guild) recruiting (H) Moes Tavern (Danish Guild) looking for people for both social and Raiding! Nighthold HC 9/10 but with a few pug peeps we did Guldan! Raiddays: Thursday and sunday 19:30 - 22:00 hope for some more people that would like to play with other danish people! if you got any questions ask me either here or ingame at Zugaryahmon!Zugaryahmon1 08 Jun
07 Jun (A)The Brotherhood of Might (Social Raid) is recruiting The Brotherhood of Might is social raiding guild. We are a guild with people from all ages, experience and countries. Singles and Couples. We are mostly Mature(acting) players. We respect eachother and we help eachother where needed. We have fun and we are serious when needed. We are doing normal instances up to raiding. We currently are looking for new members to finish our NH HC adventure and get ready for Tomb of Sargeras. Do you wanna be part of a guild that is fun,friendly and play the legion content. You like this? Than you are more than welcome here. Contact Me or 1 of the members ingame. Progress: EN Mythic 2/7 - ToV Heroic 3/3 - NH Heroic 10/10 We made our raid times so that most people from diff timezones can join us. Raiding (game time): Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00(ish) Friday (Fun Raid): 21:00 - 23:00(ish) Sunday: 20:00- 23:00(ish) Monday (optional): 20:00 - 23:00(ish) Add me to Bnet: Tostie#2772Malak5 07 Jun