Magtheridon

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
25 Nov Magtheridon Guild Website & Discord To keep a clean look and to make it easier for me to update, I created a small website containing a filterable server guild list. www.halwp.be Want to add/update your guild, just reply with the info here or on the website. Join our discord channel at : https://discord.gg/EzHscBn For more information feel free to ask or contact me in game : azantrox#2122Fluffydots138 25 Nov
8h Antorus Normal/ Heroic Boosting <Invalid Target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> is selling Normal and Heroic !Antorus the Burning Throne! boosts on horde side with personal loot and rolling on unwanted items with the starting date of 2th of December every Saturday. We can boost 4-5 player in heroic. If you can't get in due the lack of spots we offer you a 10% discount on the next weekly run. We only accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high pop realms as well). For prices, information and application feel free to add me on Arkhien#2198 or reach me out online on Ragnaros on the following character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/ArkhienArkhien4 8h
20h [H] <Oversight> is recruiting! We’re currently at 6/11H AtBT and recruiting to venture into mythic raiding. We are looking for people who have the basics down already, avoid puddles, dodge beams, get out of fire, stack when told and spread when needed. We are not here to teach people the basics as our team has that down already. The guild atmosphere is aimed more towards a mature (18+) group but we’re a friendly bunch who love to raid and also push through mythic keystones. When we’re raiding we enjoy a laugh, but when that ready check happens we want people who are focused and ready to give it their all. We do expect you to be geared to a minimum ilvl of 930 for our progression team and as part of the application process we also ask that you supply us a link to your logs at Warcraft logs so we can look at your performance. These are our requirements however we are willing to give some consideration to people who are just returning to the game but show promise on their logs but are under-geared. If you fall into this category we will discuss the situation with you privately. We raid Thursday and Sunday at 7:15pm (server time) with the first pull of the boss to be at 7:30pm. We also run social/alt raids on a Tuesday night so a social guild application is also welcome! - Please see the most recent comment on this thread for our current recruitment preferences! - If you do not see your class/spec listed above, you are still welcome to apply for consideration. For any additional information or to apply, please visit our website at http://oversight-gaming.com.Missflick15 20h
22h [H] Champions of the Sunwell recruiting Champions of the Sunwell is a raiding guild currently looking for new members to fill our raid roster. Brief History Champions of the Sunwell was created during the Mists of Pandaria as a guild of friends, doing dungeons, LFR, PVP, and transmog runs. during the Warlords of Draenor expansion, we started to try and do more of the end game content, by doing mythic dungeons and tagging along with other guilds. It wasn't until legion where we decided we wanted to get our foot into proper raiding, with a dedicated team. Our guild is also part of a greater 15 year gaming community, ufplanets.com based on Star Trek. Although the UFP is a Star Trek gaming community, many people are here simply to game with like-minded people. In the UFP we also organize and host all sorts of events for plenty of different games. Our community is divided into the different divisions to give people the ability to find a nice place within our community. What we look for Patience, who has no issues with wiping on progress bosses, and is always ready to overcome new challenges. Whilst you do not have to be the greatest player in the world, we do expect players to have a good understanding on how their class kit works, and have a basic understanding on how fights work (We do explain the fights pre-pull). And most important of all, have a friendly attitude. We’re not looking for someone that will create drama over insignificant things like loot distribution. What we offer A fun raid experience for everyone, with plenty of banter and laughs. A large selection of our finest foods and drinks free of charge whilst raiding. An active teamspeak server with plenty of people to talk to, and have fun with. Schedule Saturday 8:30(20:30) - 11:30 (23:30) Sunday 8:30(20:30) - 11:30 (23:30) Missing raids is 100% fine, but we would like to be alerted beforehand if you cannot make it for the raid, so we can adjust. Recruitment We're currently looking for Ranged, Melee, Healers, and an extra tank. General info We have a website with an active forum base. wow.ufplanets.com For voice coms, we utilize our own TS3 server, which you can find on our website or connect to ts.ufplanets.com Our guild logs are uploaded to Warcraftlogs here https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/173912/ Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/magtheridon/Champions+of+the+Sunwell Contact You can reach me ingame Battle.net: Sammygm#2950 UFP Website: SammygmThrilathien16 22h
1d [H]Essence are recruiting ranged dps Essence are currently at 3/11 HC and 11/11 normal in AtBT and we are looking to bolster our numbers with some more ranged dps. We are a mature guild (aka old gits), and our aim is to provide a relaxed, friendly raiding environment free of any drama, name calling, or general douchebaggery. If you are a nice and friendly person that plays ranged dps and you take raiding seriously but with a smile - please contact us! We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays starting at 9pm and ending at 11pm. To get in touch with us, whisper Safetyword, Anisotremus, Zalítha or Gilgabourne. If none of those characters are available, whisper someone online and they will direct you to whomever you should speak to. We look forward to hearing from you!Zalítha0 1d
2d [H] Heptagram is recruiting DPS 9/11 Hc Heptagram is an established progression raiding guild that aims at clearing end game content at a competitive pace while maintaining a fun, social, and friendly environment. Current Progression: 8/11 Hc Previous progress on content level: 5/9 M 5/10 M 4/7M EN 3/3 Hc ToV Current raid times: 7:45 - 10:45 pm server time Wed, Thurs, and Mon. For Legion Hc/Mythic Progression we are currently recruiting: DPS (Atm all classes are welcome) Nevertheless, other classes/specs feel free to message us in-game for further discussion. It is important to highlight that applicants for Raider spots must fit the following profile: Attend all raids on time. Research the fights and what your role/class/spec can add to the raid. Open to criticism and to sit out if you're performing less than what's required. With that being said, if you'd like to be part of a mature, tight-knit family-close environment that balances between serious raid progression and having a good time, this is where you want to be. Feel free to check out our Youtube Channel for some of our kill videos. :) For more info and to claim your free koala bear visit www.Heptagram.eu or message me in-game. Thank you.. Kursive#1305 www.heptagram.euKursive63 2d
2d [H] Super Best Friends - a casual/social raiding guild Armed with our epic guild name (and some fancy sticks) we strike fear into our enemies and makes them cower in place! We are a bunch of mature, friendly and chilled bunch of players mostly in our 30s. Some of us have been playing for a very long time but we coagulated on Magtheridon around the start of Legion. We formed the guild with the aim to progress Emerald Nightmare slowly and did some heroic progression. Activity dipped around Nighthold but now actvity is back up again and we are recruiting! We plan to slowly progress normal and heroic Antorus the coming months. No dedicated raiding day at the moment, more along the lines of "Okay, we have some people online, lets grab and beer or two, chug a few and PUG a few and take it from there!" We hope to have one dedicated raiding day starting January. We are also doing weekly M+ runs of course! Guild active times: 20:00 - 22:00 CET weekdays (sporadically during the weekend) Looking for: Mainly healers and dps Requirements: Social (have and use Discord) and mature. Some of us have kids and we realize that sometimes real-life events have to take priority. Raging over something like this, if anyone needs to bail quickly or if someone messes up mechanics in a raid will not be tolerated. It's a game, we are in it for the fun. Toxicity is no fun. Contact: Papa#2780 or anyone online in the guild.Gueze0 2d
2d [A] Wrath of Heaven recruiting General We are a relatively small but active community of mostly raiders. We have a few social members and social members are always welcome. Our aim is to start mythic progression as soon as possible, but we're short a few players. Fun is very important and we like to keep a relaxed atmosphere, even when we're doing hard progression content. Raid information Raid nights are (all server time): Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 - progression/farm Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 - progression/farm Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 - Alt raid night (completely optional) We expect you to bring your own raid consumables and that you make sure you have gems and enchants. If you have trouble getting hold of these, we can help sort you out. We use personal loot right now and share what we don't need. We will be using RCLootCouncil when we are going into mythic. Current progression Emerald nightmare - 7/7 normal 7/7 heroic Halls of Valor - 3/3 normal 3/3 heroic The Nighthold - 10/10 normal 10/10 heroic Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9 normal 9/9 heroic 4/9 mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne - 11/11 normal 10/11 heroic Recruitment If you want to join us, leave a message here or try to contact Yxiomel, Moquitto or Ashtaru in-game. We'll have a chat with you and see if there is a match. The first few raid nights, we'll see how well you fare in our guild. You don't need to be amazing, but we do ask you to learn the fights, follow tactics and learn from your mistakes. Item level and experience requirements We do not have any requirements for experience or your item level. However, if you are inexperienced or have a low item level, we do expect you to remain loyal to our guild. If you're going to just use us to get your character geared up just to jump ship to another guild, you don't need to apply. If you are inexperienced, we will help you learn how fights work and we can even help you out with your role/class. We have quite a lot of people in our guild who are very knowledgeable on their role and class and are always willing to give you advice and help you out. Also check out your class discord channel, they have a lot of information there! Experienced players do have a leg up though, as they will require less work to get them mythic ready. If you have a geared off-spec as healer or tank that you can play, please tell us. Extra off-spec healers and tanks are always welcome. We are looking for the following: Tanks: Our tank team is currently full. If you are a dps with a decent off-tank spec, that is still welcome. Just in case we want to do a 3-tank comp. Healers: We are looking for 1 healer with a good dps off-spec. Prefer: Druid Priest Ranged DPS: We need 2 more ranged dps Prefer: Mage Druid Hunter Warlock Melee DPS: We are currently full on melee dps. If you would still like to apply, you can certainly come for heroic and normal runs, but you'll be a reserve for mythic raiding. N.B. If your role is not currently open for recruitment, still toss us a message. Everyone is willing to adapt and we're most likely able to sort something out.Ashtaru63 2d
3d WTS Heroic Argus the Unmaker, 11/11 HC Antorus and +15. we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 960 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get in your weekly chest in your class order hall and a good chance on 940 or higher from the chest at the end of the dungeon, if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. -Antorus Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 940 loot or higher, up to 985. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Antoran Charhound Mount from Felhounds of Sargeras -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Argus the Unmaker you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Antorus heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2.5 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 2 million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 400k. -full Antorus heroic is 1 million and 500k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k-100k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 3d
3d [H] ilvl928 Fire Mage, lf guild for Mythic+ dungeons. Hi all. As the title says, I am an ilvl 928 Fire Mage looking for a guild for end game content and a guild who regularly runs Mythic+ Dungeons, adhoc. I know how to play my class and spec and I am correctly gemmed and enchanted with food, flasks, etc. I have not done any end game content before, sans lfr etc and I am looking for a place to start and a place to learn and where I can make friends and continue through the next expac and beyond. I have a headset and I am able to chat with guild mates when needed. I would also be open to taking a raiding spot if one was available, although this is not needed and I am commited to helping my guild progress in any way I can. I am in a good guild at the moment however, the guild is a little inactive apart from on raid nights and I would like to find a new home where I could do some Mythic+ dungerons, and finish Legion. A bit about me, I'm male, in my forties, I live in the UK (Newcastle) and I'm an active player who logs on pretty much daily. Anything you would like to know, please ask. Thanks for talking the time to read this. Talkengine#2305Cousteau0 3d
4d Ciyn's middleman service and sell page. Make sure you read the first 3 posts ( all items are posted there ) and TONS of new items recently added. BUYING> Pretty much any unavaible item. Blue Murloc Egg 45m Grunty. (Heavy Murloc egg ) Collectors Edition Vanilla, TBC, Wotlk and Cata. Deathy (Smoldering Murloc Egg) Murkablo (Murky's Little Soulstone ) Murkalot (Murkalot's Flail) Add me and we will talk about prices. TCG Mounts AND Toys ( list of the ones i need) Carved Ogre idol D.I.S.C.O Instant Statue Pedestal Perpetual Purple Firework Spurious Sarcophagus Ethereal portal Murloc costume Any TCG mounts. Ciyn#2226 Hey. Currently offering middleman services for any items for a small fee. Can also help sell items for a fee. Can also locate and buy items for a fee. BTAG:Ciyn#2226 What or who is a "middleman"? * A person who acts as an intermediary between two traders whom have agreed on a deal. Why would i need a middleman? *Example: Player A wants to sell a Spectral tiger located on Outland. Player B wants to buy it and is going to pay on Argent dawn. Player B can trade the gold and then player A just logs of. or the other way around. Using a middleman to avoid scams goes like this. Player A traders Spectral tiger to Middleman, Player B gives gold to player A, middleman gives Spectral tiger to player B.Ciyn71 4d
4d (H) Anicent History are Recruiting! Ancient History (Magtheridon) are looking for people to strengthen our raid team. We aim to clear Heroic and intend to raid Mythic content while maintaining a fun and social atmosphere. Current Progress; Antorus, the Burning Throne 11/11 Normal 8/11 Heroic Recruitment; Classes we currently want are as follows: Warlock, Rogue, Shaman and also a Shadow Priest (preferably one that can heal on tougher fights) All classes/specs are will be taken into consideration so feel free to make an application or message one of the Officers/Guild Master What do we look for in a raider; We are looking for raider that enjoys a challenge and are willing to wipe during progress bosses We do not expect people to do rank 1 dmg but we do expect people to know their class and spec(s) and have researched the boss fights, tactics will also be explained before the pull (on progress fights). Do not be an elitist, we are not aiming for world or realm firsts. We progress at our own pace and prefer to focus on a positive and friendly raid environment. The people behind the toons come first, over forcing progress down anyones throat. What do we bring to the table; We provide Feast and Cauldrons to every raid. We have an active social discord. We try to provide a fun raiding experience for everyone. We 100% aim to clear Heroic content while it is current. We are an english speaking guild with a good mix of players from the UK and all over Europe Raid Schedule Wednesday 21:00 - 00:00 ST Thursday 21:00 - 00:00 ST Sunday 21:00 - 00:00 ST Links http://ah-mag.myfreesites.net/ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/magtheridon/Ancient+History https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/190743 Contact Gibs/Gibsan (Guild Master) GoGoGirl92#21161 (Officer) Adamriku#2967 (Officer) Harkren (Officer) Moneke (Officer)Moneke0 4d
4d Looking for guild (Magtheridon) Hello. I just came back this saturday from being away for more than a year of playing, and I am searching for a guild. Before my break I was in a very social guild. I miss the social aspect of the game, so that is mainly what I am searching for. I'm not a big raider, but would be a plus if there is an event or 2 a week where we do old raid runs or something like that, but not required. I just want the social aspect of the game to be greatly improved, which I believe can be done by a great guild. The realm is Magtheridon, and would love for any of you to send me an invite and a quick overlook of your guilds :) Thank you for your timeÌllidan0 4d
4d (A) The Brotherhood of Might is looking for raiders The Brotherhood of Might is semi-hardcore raiding guild with a good social flow . We have people from all ages, experience and countries. Singles and Couples. We are all Mature players. We respect eachother and we help eachother where needed. We have fun and we are serious when needed. We are doing mythic+ guild runs up to raiding. We currently are looking for new members for our progress team to raid Antonus, The Burning Throne. We are looking for: Priority 1 : Druid Healer / Shaman Healer Priority 2 : Rogues Priority 2a : Warlock / Shadow Priest Do you wanna be part of a guild that is fun,friendly, relaxed team and play the legion content? Are you active and dedicated? Than you are more than welcome here. Contact Me ingame. Progress: Antorus 11/11 Normal -- 1/11 Heroic Raiding (game time): Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday: 20:00- 23:00 Alot Mythic+ in between Add me to Bnet: Tostie#2772Malak11 4d
4d Looking for Social English guild Hi, Just starting to get back into WoW, having setup a new PC, so i am looking for a friendly guild that doesn't mind bringing in new players and helping them develop and grow. I am Horde - Orc - Fury Warrior - Currently level 32 and levelling I have played wow before so wouldn't class myself as entirely new but i still have a long way to go, an english speaking (or even a guild based in England) would be top class that can help me out. Any questions or anything you want to know, please feel free to reply to this post with topics of discussion, just to highlight also, i am 20 YO, based in UK. PeaceForbidding0 4d
5d <H> Tanking Pair looking for a new guild (Pls read). Guild found, thanks guys :)Minimorti0 5d
6d <H> Bloodsworn recruiting Hello reader, We are <Bloodsworn> a raiding guild on the Magtheridon server. We're a relatively new guild, started mid-June 2017. However, the founders of this guild have experience in World of Warcraft, dating back to the days of Molten Core in the original game. <Bloodsworn> is created by a group of close in-game friends coming from the same background: a Mythic guild created at the start of Legion which collapsed under the pressure of conflicting interests, elitism and anti-social behaviour in general. This brings me immediately to the philosophy of what <Bloodsworn> stands for: the social aspect of the game, include people in our activities as a guild, avoid clique-forming and anti-social behavior. As a result of this philosophy we tend to run M+ dungeon groups together (we aim that every guild member gets a maxed out chest, every week*), raid together (be it for now either normal, heroic and/or mythic) and general banter. We primarily raid heroic 2 nights a week**: Monday 19:30 - 22:30 Thursday 19:30 - 22:30 However, and this is not mandatory, we have an optional raid on Wednesdays to clear normal to either help new recruits gear up or get some war- and titanforges. This raid on Wednesday is from 19:30 - 22:30 as well (usually this raid ends earlier due to the difficulty of the raid). Besides the above mentioned philosophy of the guild we are progress minded players. As a result, we like our potentional recruits to: - Have passion for the game and raiding in general: We don't really like people that only show up 5 mins before a raid starts and log off immediatly after it is done. This ultimately also hurts our social believes - Competent in communicating: Can't make a raid? No problem! Do let us know tho! We have our own Discord server and we set up raids using the ingame callendar: accept or decline these invites so we know what we're facing on raid days. Something happening IRL on the spot? No problem, use your discord app to leave a message via your phone. - Character optimization: Gemmed and enchanted characters only WITH at least one trait in Concordance for your raiding spec! Also, due to the nature of our raids and our future mythic prospect, be around 920 itemlevel. Experience in raiding is a pré but not a must at this point: We can learn you the tactics, we cannot make you play the game. Currently recruiting: DPS: Warrior, Deathknight, Mage, S. Priest, Rogue & Warlock Healing: Monk, Priest Tank: Full Note: We encourage everyone to approach us, even if your class/spec isn't represented by our recruitment status. Ultimately we'd love our recruits to, naturally, be in the guild together with all of us on the Magtheridon server. We do also understand that a price-tag of €55 (in the worst case) is not something that we can automatically demand from everyone. For this reason we propose the following to all our new recruits: We will invite you to join one or two of our Normal/Heroic runs and we will invite you to our Discord so that you yourself can decide if we are the group of people/guild for you. Additionally you can also join a M+ run we tend to run often. This way you don't have to immediately make the decision to transfer and/or faction change! To conclude. Should you be interested in our guild/community feel free to comment on this post below (this thread is being checked regularly) or apply via www.bloodswornguild.com You can also contact our GM or one of our officers in-game: GM Sefure: Limir#2964 Officers Røøfies: Baronen#21825 Regi: Rainy#2723 Shická: Zlaife#1164 We hope that we've caught your attention, because we would love to hear from YOU! * Due to RL circumstances and commitments otherwise this is an aim that cannot always be achieved. It also depends on your own activity within the game and the guild. ** An optional Thuesday raid can be planned if we're close to killing a new boss. The raid times of such an optional raid are from 19:30 till 22:30 (or earlier if the boss gets killed). We always plan such raids with everybody's consent.Laylay12 6d
6d WTB HEROIC ARGUS BOOST hi I'm looking for a heroic argus boost please let me know if you are doing them and at what price :)Ixavior0 6d
6d <The Deeprun Mafia> LF Members Looking for players who have an interest in the mafia, we need officers, high alts, dedicated people, you name it. If you think you're ready to be made, message me in game.Yopierre0 6d
08 Dec [A] Sandbox Tigers looking for new friends! Sandbox Tigers is an Alliance Guild on Magtheridon EU. We are helpful, family friendly and stress free Gamers who remember that WOW is a game – so we have fun! With experienced and new players we offer a great place to hang with friends. We organise events for those who want to join in, spontaneous events also occur, there’s usually someone ready to join with you to accomplish something with advice or practical assistance. With Sandbox Tigers you can do as much or as little as you want as often as you want!, A simple set of common-sense rules and guidelines drive us forward and keep us going… We recruit any polite, helpful and friendly peeps of all skill levels, just ask any Sandbox Tiger member for an invite! https://www.sandboxtigers.comValravn0 08 Dec
07 Dec >Autumn Mist< Magtheridon (Alliance) is Recruitng Autumn Mist (Alliance) is a mythic raiding guild. Originating from a group of friends intent on pushing high end content. We are a young guild, started out in Feb 2017, driven to succeed. Raiding Schedule: Wed 20:00-22:00 Thur 20:00-22:00 Sun 20:00-22:00 Mon 20:00-22:00 (optional Alt/Farm run) What you can expect from us: We aim to create a fair and motivating environment for progress. We won't scream at you for failing a mechanic but we will point it out and work with you to correct it so we can progress together. Loot will be distributed via RcLootcouncil as evenly as possible focusing on gearing the raid as a whole. We will respect you at all times. Progress is important to us but the atmosphere of the raids must be maintained a good personality and a sense of humor is a must. What we expect from you: During your trial period we will be looking at your mastery over your class. Your attendance and attitude during raids. Your awareness of boss fights and mechanics, along with your ability to adapt and learn. There is always opportunity for outstanding players. Feel free to apply via the website, or add me on bnet if you want a chat, Sheleyra#2973 all questions welcome. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/magtheridon/Autumn+Mist http://autumn-mist.net/Sinyque2 07 Dec
06 Dec [H] Houkago Tea Time recruiting We are Houkago Tea Time, A newly formed, friendly guild that is looking to get into raiding. Currently recruiting DPS healers and a tank. We would ideally like a lock and a holy paladin but this is not necessary. We were formed by a close knit group of friends with similar interests. However we are all open and friendly and if you are looking for a good time with !@#$s and giggles then we are the guild for you. We are looking to raid 2 nights a week: Monday 19:30 - 22:30 Wednesday 19:30 - 22:30 As well as raiding two times a week we will be running Mythic + dungeons throughout the week as a guild. If you are looking to get into the raiding aspect of the guild it would be ideal to have at least 920+ ILvl. Due to the fact that the plan is to push forward on to at least heroic content once aspects of the guild are set up. However if you are not interested in raiding, socials are also welcome. We are also flexible when it comes to raid times so if you have any others to suggest it would be greatly appreciated. Additionally, if you cannot make a raid, then all we need is prior warning. If you are interested in joining us, then feel free to contact our GM. GM: SirMergleton#2375 or in game as Avila-Magtheridon Feel free to join our discord if you have any questions: https://discord.gg/TKdXcmmAvila0 06 Dec
05 Dec Looking for CZ / SK guild or some friendly and open. Hi, I am seeking a group of people on Magtheridon what are in CZ/SK guild or in some different. I'm tired of playing alone. My current guild is inactive, small and crumbled. I haven't problem with EN guild, but they are rly often closed in some core and new guy haven't chance be part of it. You can send me message in-game. And yes! I am from Europe, Czech rep. ScyleScyle3 05 Dec
04 Dec Cz sk guild on magtheridon Hello. We are looking for new cz sk players to create guild and community on magtheridon. We are on ally side and everyone is welcome to join. If you can. Send me message ingame or add my battletag royboy#2648.^^Hedvika0 04 Dec
02 Dec (H) BM Hunter LF small, friendly raiding guild. Post deleted.Kalena1 02 Dec
02 Dec (H)Blind:7/11N and 1/11H Anatorus recruiting Blind: Blind was created last patch. We are a Casual guild. We raid with both expierenced raiders as players who are learning to raid. There where plenty o members who learned raiding with us and can now do it on mythic lvl easy. That said we won't take dps doing lower then tanks on progress bosses. Guild Objectives - Our Three Primary Aims: Provide an Unmatched Community Blind serves first and foremost as a home for all friendly players interested in exploring WoW together. We aim to provide a mature, relaxed and proactive community where you can game with like minded people. The Guild will always function via majority democracy and we value our member's ideas and opinions in all areas. Yes even u there qlphq xp Master the Art of PvE And PvP We want to help you delve into every dungeon, discover every secret, and see every raid boss. We want to show the server who is the best Faction. We will do our best to help support you via Guild resources, infrastructure and opportunities in pursuit of this aim. For the Horde. Enjoy Ourselves Most of all we want our members to savor the experience of playing WoW in good company. It's our goal to provide relaxed yet organized gameplay which always tips Fate’s hand in your favor. We also aim to provide regular events, competitions and tournaments with exclusive prizes for our members. We appoint proactive community officers to help us out with this aim. Our Values - Respect, Calm, Duty Blind strives to cultivate a relaxed and mature atmosphere for our members, both in-game and outside of it. To that end we expect our members to always conduct themselves in line with our core Guild values, especially when interacting with other Guilds andWoW players whilst wearing our tag. Members of the Alliance however... Respect Be respectful of others. Though you may differ in opinion you should respect other people's right to hold a view different from your own. Be tactful when pointing out other people's mistakes and errors. Lowering yourself by displays of immaturity and petty behavior will only reflect poorly on you.And u might need to find urself looking for a new Guild to play in... Calm Be patient and calm with all players. We are not a cut-throat PvP guild, nor a PvE sweatshop. Relax and enjoy dungeon and raid crawling with your guildmates and others. Take part in PvE in a polite, calm or at least mysteriously aloof manner. Let immature players earn the disdain of their peers without drawing you down to their level. Duty Our community is based on a mutual sense of responsibility. We are committed to learn from and teach each other to be better players and better gaming. We haz a duty to protect our guild. I can preach all i want here... but Actions speak louder then words. so come cheack us out. Looking foreward to meet ya. Progression: Tomb of sargaras N: 9/9 CLEARED Tomb of sargaras H: 9/9 CLEARED Tomb of sargaras M: 1/9 But LFM raiders Anatorus Burning Throne: 7/11 N Anatorus Burning Throne: 1/11 H Class needs: Note: "High" means that there's an immediate position available for the class/spec mentioned. "Low" means that while we’re happy with the class currently on our roster, we would still consider someone who could pull competitive numbers. Our roster is very flexible, so even if your class is listed as "Low” don't let it deter you from submitting an application with us. also note that for mythic dungeons outside raids everything is welcome Tanks: Warrior: low Druid: Closed Death Knight: Low Monk: Low Pally: CLOSED Demon Hunter: Low DPS: high: Death Knight:High Paladin: Medium Druid: Boomkin: Medium Feral: Medium Warrior: Low Monk: High Rogue: Low Shaman: Ele: High-- Enhance: High Warlock: Low Mage: Low Priest: Medium Hunter: Low Demon hunter: Medium Healers Druid: High Paladin: High Monk: Low Priest: low Shaman: Low We ask a minimum ilvl of 930 for progression We can help u do stuff in mythic + or argus or gear u in the Sunday alt run. We would love abbit of mythic raiding in this patch. Raid Schedule: We raid on the following nights (server time): Wendsday: 20:30 - 23:00 Thursday: 20:30 - 23:00 Sometimes Monday too: 20:30 - 23:00 This leaves all other days open for u to pug whatever u want. Alt raid to on Sunday; 20:30 - 23:00 How to apply: 1: If u want to join the raid team then apply at our forum: Forum: http://thazblind.shivtr.com/ i prefer u fill out an apply form there. 2:If u are not into that add me on battle net Swordai#2538 Gl finding a place that suits ur needs.Aldrachi6 02 Dec
30 Nov [A] Sanguine Dawn is recruiting Heroic raiders! World of Warcraft is a special game. That's the underlying theme that binds our guild together. We just love WoW, and we understand that an integral part of the WoW experience is sharing it with other people. Raids, dungeons, old raids for transmog, late-night pun trains in chat or verbally abusing our summoning stone (or 'Warlock', as he likes to be called for some reason)... these are all things that get so much better when you're doing them with reliable people week after week. < Sanguine Dawn > has been around for a while, and we don't pretend to reinvent the wheel. We are a stereotypical guild that promotes good times with good people. I can't point to a single thing that makes us 'special' to outsiders, but to us the guild is special - because it's ours. So, if you're looking for a raiding guild (and don't have the time or inclination for serious mythic raiding), feel free to give us a shout. We fit firmly within the casual tryhards label - heroic raiding may not be on par with world first mythic raiding, but we still like to take it seriously and work together to take it on! A quick overview of what we offer: > Guild website and Discord server (*yawn* of course) > Heroic raiding 2 nights a week: Weds 20:30-23:00 / Sun 20:30-23:00 > An adult atmosphere - keep it chill and keep the banter friendly > Sweet, lovely people to do dungeons and stuff with (yada yada boilerplate) > Special guild activities (forum mafia, transmog theme weeks, lit af innit) What we're looking for: > DPS to fill out our Heroic raid team (incl. those with Tank/Healer offspecs - if you are a main spec Tank/Healer then we might be able to work something out if you have a DPS offspec) > Classes: Druid, Death Knight, Mage, Rogue, Demon Hunter, Paladin, Priest, Warlock, Hunter preferred > Social members who don't want to raid (or even just do the odd normal run) are welcome too! Additional Info: Our website can be found at - http://sanguine-dawn.magtheridon.shivtr.com/ For more information, please contact one of our officers or guild assistants - Zansho (GM), Timmok, Shammyloss, Evylill, Qel, Ajire, FeytalleZansho11 30 Nov
29 Nov [A] WTB [Heavy Junkbox] (Ravenholdt Rep) As the title says im interested in buying [Heavy Junkbox] 100g each. C.O.D to Uvania if you have any for sale :)Uvania1 29 Nov
29 Nov Phasing issue? Cant see anyone Why is there no one in goldshire-magtheridon, one day it was filled with duellers but the next day and ever since then it's always empty when I visit, plus when I'm in stormwind and as soon as I leave the area and cross into elwynn forest it's like I phase out and can't see anyone even if they're right next to me in stormwind and I'm in elwynn forest. Is it a phasing issue??Frostdamage0 29 Nov
28 Nov [A] Panic Room (5/9M)(11/11HC) is recruiting! Looking for your new home in Legion? Want to progress in a chill and fun environment? Well, look no further! Panic Room is an alliance guild on Magtheridon, recruiting to add to its raid core! We are currently looking to add members to our ranks who wish to raid with less pressure than a hardcore guild but still want a challenge and to progress. Our aim in Legion is to experience the entire content, including Mythic raiding, but to do so in a fun and relaxed environment. We are blasting through ToS HC in just over an hour now so would like to crack on with some mythic progress! Raid Times are currently: Monday & Thursdays 8pm-11pm Server time - 7pm to 10pm UK. What can we offer you: -Friendly and stress-free atmosphere -Teamwork - we often help each other while questing, doing dailies and dungeons, so if you have any problems with anything or just feeling lonely, there is always someone out there to join you -High Discord activity - there are always people chatting on our Discord channel, and it is very easy to set up events/activities with other guildies. -Raid Progression -Flasks, pots and other raid consumables. What we expect from you: -Be an active player - nothing is more discouraging than seeing a bunch of members being AFK for weeks without any notice. -Be sociable - we do not expect you to talk in guild chat or hang out on Discord all the time, some of our members are very open and talkative, others are more quiet and that is okay. However we would highly encourage you to take part in the guild life in some way as the social element of the guild is a key focus for us. -If you decide to raid with us we would like you to follow some obvious and general rules that apply to all raiding groups: *Know your class well, and chosen main and off-specs. We do expect above average performance from all of our raiders. *Be punctual - No one likes to wait and waste time waiting around for people. We do take scheduled breaks during raids. *Prepare for raids - bringing flasks, elixirs, food etc. is mandatory for all raid members. *Further to the above, read guides and watch videos to at least know what is required from you and your role. CURRENT NEEDS: DPS: preferably a boomkin/spriest/warlock/rogue although we are always looking to recruit exceptional players. Please check out our website: http://panicroom.enjin.com and if you are interested please apply and fill out the recruitment questionnaire. Contact us at tetramaster#2865, Kheala#2159 or Halcyon#2584 if you wish to speak further. Thanks for reading!Shoddun19 28 Nov
25 Nov Beware of Guild Bank Thief!!! Hello A few days ago a player named Rhypo (110 Demon hunter) Joined our guild. As soon as he joined he looted the guild bank sales tab of a plate leggo, JC mount and a few stacks of herbs. These were awaiting pick up by another member who had deposited gold for him. He has since ignored all main and whispers about the issue. He has been reported but the GM says there is nothing they can do and its up to us to sort out. This items have now been lost to us and the person who paid for them to be made. I am posting this to warn other guilds of this person RHYPO! I have removed him from the guild so he may be looking for his next target. I don't want what has happened to us happen to anyone else. Thank and watch out <3Espinie0 25 Nov
24 Nov [H] Win Condition - Legion Raiding A lot of guilds have come and go over the years. A lot of us still haven't found the home we lost years ago when our favourite guild disbanded. Join Win Condition for a mature environment, high quality Legion raiding, and a new home. We plan to be a top-end raiding guild in the next expansion and beyond with experienced players and a comfortable experience. If you are new to raiding, however, you should still feel free to apply because we are more than willing to help those that want to learn. Most of our players will be veterans but we will never turn down fresh blood. Currently we are mainly looking for Healers and Ranged DPS but will consider anyone. A lot of people are rerolling in Legion and we understand that it's impossible to construct a guild around strict roles before anyone's even decided what they want to play. We will continue to accept any player of any skill level up until we begin raiding in Legion at which point we will decide on a final raid team. In the run up to Legion we will be doing many guild events for transmog, guild achievements and testing the attitude of new members. We won't be sitting around twiddling our thumbs but we won't be scheduling raids. Our tentative raid timetable is to raid from 20:00-23:00 Server Time (CET) on Wednesday, Thursday and Monday with alt/trial runs at the same time on Saturday/Sunday. For voice comms we use Discord which anyone is free to join. To join the Discord server simply follow this link: https://discord.gg/6FgfeVd If you are interested in joining us feel free to contact me in-game, through a post in this thread or by joining our Discord server and speaking to me or one of the other members - at least one of us will always be online. Please leave any questions here or contact me through one of the other options I have provided. Thanks for reading, I hope you get in touch. Temeh, GM.Temeh8 24 Nov
21 Nov *DELETE* BOOLandrel0 21 Nov
18 Nov delete ******Daminá2 18 Nov
18 Nov [H] 3/9M LF heals/dps, age 21+ for mythic prog. <Ancient History> (2/9M) sets itself apart from other guilds by the age of the members, being a bit older and more seasoned than the average WoW players. This ensures a stable core of players, without any drama, and a relaxed mature atmosphere. Our members are generally age 25+, but we do make exceptions for nice people :) As far as recruitment needs go, we currently need 2-3 strong DPS that can fill core spots on our upcoming Mythic raiding team - and we also need a healer or two to fill permanent spots on the team. Our primary focus is on raid progression, and we expect all applicants to have a deep understanding of their class and the game content. A strong performance is required, and we would like to see a raid attendance of 75% or better, or minimum 2 raids per week, on average. We use a mix of masterloot/lootcouncil in our raids, and Discord for voice comms. Raid times are Mon-Thur-Sun from 21:00 to 24:00. http://ancient-history-eu.enjin.com Do do not hesitate to contact us, either in-game or add battletag Qritical#2227.Qritical12 18 Nov
18 Nov Looking for mature guild Hey there. I'm a oldschool player currently looking for a mature casual guild. Age: 27 Nationality: Norwegian Openraid profile and feedback: https://openraid.org/users/index/176954#feedback My youtube channel for old kills: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHydraProductions Personal qualities that you might find beneficial in a guild environment: - Competitive - Hard working - Loyal - Kind Please note that I'm not just looking for any guild. I want to find a guild and a server where I'm able to make new friends, connect and hopefully stay for the next few years. So if you make a personal approach and not copy paste your guild recruitment because you are desperate I would really appreciate it :) thelastovski#21543Yoiroia7 18 Nov
17 Nov *Reroll Guild* *Go With The Flow* Greetings to everyone who reads this post we are creating a laid back friendly community guild that intends to level at your own pace to Endgame which we intend to gear up and raid. we are looking for like minded people who want a laid back guild that want you to enjoy leveling and talking together to build a strong likeminded guild We hope to offer you a friendly well mannered guild which you can level at your own pace to endgame. we want you to enjoy levelling with us and raid with us this is a long process but as time goes on we hope to build a strong core of players and to be able to progress as a team to our goal of endgame raiding there is no restrictions regarding raiding :: you go at your own pace all we ask is that you talk in guild chat and have a good laugh and a joke if you are interested please contact me as we will welcome anyone with open arms on solx#2780 or ingame for a chat thanksNoxé5 17 Nov
12 Nov [A] 9/9 HC Only Raiding Guild Recruiting! Dear community, Blackfield is a Heroic only raiding guild. We are currently not looking for additional players. Blackfield's goal this expansion is to clear every raid tier on Heroic. We view Mythic as a bonus, something we will consider if we can and want, but never a priority or mandatory. Raiding at the highest difficulty is not for everyone and our players value the sense of completion finishing Heroic provides. We see no shame in having more humble goals. We are currently blasting through 9/9 HC TOS every week and will continue to do so until the next raid tier is out. For Antorus our adventure will will start off in Normal as well as Heroic before focusing on Heroic only. Our raid days are Wednesdays and Sundays 20:00-22:30 (CET). We are currently not looking for additional players. However, if you still think we are the perfect match feel to ask just to be sure. What we expect of you: - Respect the content: You are motivated by the challenge the raid tier and heroic difficulty provides. - Respect the raid schedule: You have a schedule that works with our raiding. You can play both raid nights as a rule. We raid a maximum of 5hrs per week - it is not asking a lot. - Respect your colleagues: Your conduct is that of an adult. - You are satisfied with our ambition level and do not mind less raiding once the content is on farm. What we can provide you: - A casual but reliable, structured and efficient raiding environment. Our goal is to clear heroic every week. - Our adventure in Antorus will start off in Normal as well as Heroic before focusing on Heroic only. If you think Blackfield might be something for you please do not hesitate to catch us online! Haiduchi (Queerpunk#2318) Mivo (Maltkvist#2922) Zuruini (Zuruga#1290)Haiduchi10 12 Nov
11 Nov Sprint - 100-110 Dungeon Booster [Fast, Reliable] Hello, I'm Sprint; a fast experienced dungeon booster! Sprint Level 101 Horde Balance Druid 200% Movement Speed 101% Mastery 68% Haste 19% Leech ★Service Requirements★ ► ilvl 680+ and Order hall Unlocked. ► 100-110 Boost will take approximately 3.5-4 hours depending on heirlooms ★Service Information★ ► Boosts are done in normal dungeons and you will be playing your own character. ► You can AFK at the entrance or follow me, no need to dps or heal. ► 1 level takes approximately 4-6 dungeons, depending on your rested exp and heirlooms. ► Price: 2500g/dungeon ► 100-110 Price can be discussed! -I accept gold on horde, every server on EU. How ever, I prefer payments on Draenor. ★Contact me★ If you want to schedule a run or have any questions, feel free to add me and I'll get back to you within moments! Add Rawrasaurus#21427 or Elliot#21367 if you are interested. Thanks!Sprint0 11 Nov
09 Nov [A] Inexperienced player looking for raiding guild Hi everyone! I've had this account for years, but I've never really had a chance to play properly because of education commitments. Anyway, I've been playing as a DH tank for about a week, perhaps? I'm still new to the role as a tank DH so I'm still learning the ropes. Since I've never done raiding before, I'm looking for a newbie friendly raiding guild and is also social to move to. It would be appreciated if someone could help me to show how to gear up for raids as my gear isn't high enough level for raids at the moment and show me how to tank properly. I'll mostly google, but it's preferable if I can have a mentor for assistance with how to tank effectively. Thanks!Concordia1 09 Nov
09 Nov [A] Prot paladin looking for a new guild. Goodmorning Magtheridon, After progressing thru Nighthold i went on a summerbreak and have recently returned, joined a new guild but they have decided to move to Silvermoon. I like to stay on Magtheridon so i'm in search off a new guild. Are there any social/HC guilds out there that could use a tank for there raids and for M+ offcourse. I'd like to find a new team again to raid with before the next tier comes out. My ilvl atm is 926-928 depending on the trinkets i equip. I have a ret offspec that i don't use that much but is at a decent lvl and can do current content. I mained a paladin tank since i started playing in Wrath. I'm usually on every evening except on tuesday and thursday's. If you wanna have a chat you can reach me at Emparei#2476 Thanks for reading and have a nice day, EmpareiEmparei1 09 Nov
09 Nov Returning player lf late night [A] social guild. Hi As the title says, I am returning player looking for active late night Alliance social guild. Ideally I'm looking for a guild with friendly members, who like a bit of a chat and a bit of a laugh and who don't take themselves too seriously. I am an experienced player in my 40's, based in the UK and playing casual late at night. I'm not looking for a raid spot or mythic content. Thanks All Talkengine#2305Grosvenor1 09 Nov
08 Nov [A] Exile @ Magtheridon (Mythic raiding) are recruiting Exile was founded on Draenor-EU and has been raiding since Classic WOW, but in December 2013 we transferred server to Magtheridon to escape the faction imbalance, lag and server queues. We are a guild for raiders, PVP'ers and their friends. We run two raiding teams. One semi-hardcore Mythic raiding team, which raids 3 evenings a week for 3 hours a raid and a more casual Heroic raiding team which raids 2 evenings a week for 2.5 hours a raid. We prefer to raid less but more focused since most of our members are not kids in school,but rather working professionals or university students, who have other other things to do than waste time online when it comes to progression. We are skilled players who are mature, highly motivated and competitive in the approach to the game,while at the same time remaining patient and humble. Our Mythic Team raids Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 20:00-23:00 server time. Our Heroic Team raids Wednesday and Sunday 20:30-22:30 server time. Mythic Team progress: 7/7 EN, 2/3 Tov, 7/10 NH & 4/9TOS Recruiting for both our Mythic and Heroic teams. Mythic Team: Looking for the following atm Healing; Holy pala, mw monk, Shadow priest with disc os. Tanking; Open (pref BrM, DK) DPS; most specs are open Exceptional players are allways considered though regardless off your spec. For mythic questions you can ask true our battletags: Recruitement officer; >>> GreyWarrior#2772 GM; >>> Menion#1844 Heroic Team: Recruiting DPS - any classes Applications can be made on our website http://www.exileguild.euMenion6 08 Nov
06 Nov [H]Ret paladin looking for a fairly casual guild. First I would like to point out that I don't have any experience after Emerald Nightmare, but I would be more than willing to learn the mechanics etc. Don't really mind when we raid, as long as it isn't ridiculous. Would love to be able to do some M+ with others too. My bnet - gregzyme#2680Pixelxpixel1 06 Nov
06 Nov [H]<The Demons Within> are recruiting! Hey everyone, our guild , The Demons Within, are looking for more members to join our raid group! We are currently 4/9 HC and would love to continue to progress and have a solid group ready for Antorus! Our raid days are on Wednesday and Sunday (20:00-22:00 server time) and we are currently in need of a few more DPS but anyone is welcome to join us ^^. We are a social guild that helps all those that needs it and we welcome all sorts of players..from new players to veterans. We run mythic+ daily as well as plan other in-game guild events. If you are interested please feel free to whisper any member in game or feel free to add my b.net :- Nekochi#2301 Thanks all :)Chiiernu0 06 Nov
04 Nov [H] Calling All DPS, we need you! [H] We Raid For Cookies is recruiting. 9/9 HC. We are a social Horde Guild on Doomhammer/Turalyon, we haven't been Raiding very long but have cleared Heroic TOS and have aims to do the same come Antorus and beyond. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We are casual but with only 2 days to raid we are looking for people who want to push themselves and work as a unit to progress at a steady pace as well as having free time for that dreaded irl. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Info. We aim to do mythic+'s as much as possible and when people are online its easy to organize and get groups going. The guild is full of like minded people and many understand WoW is a game not a lifestyle choice so even if you cannot raid social members are welcome and then if you want to join in the experience of raiding there is no barrier to stop you. We aim to help gear up and introduce people to the raiding scene as most of us have raided since vanilla but as life does weve got less time to dedicate to it, but that itch is hard to scratch so when we do raid we put 100% effort in, we are happy to help and teach people this area of the game and welcome anyone who wants to join us in this endeavor. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We Are Recruiting. Melee DPS: All classes Range DPS: All classes We take the player not the class, so we leave that decision to you as in the end your enjoyment of the game benefits us in the long run, Offspec Healers and Tanks are also welcome as things can go wrong or people will be unavailable but are not mandatory. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding Schedule. We Raid Thursdays and Sundays 20:30 Server time -23:00 ST Off raids are also planned but these are done by members as a set day dosnt benefit everyone, we also organize mythic+ nights and even old raids for transmog or just to take other members there to see older content and have a night of laughing rather than screaming boss tactics. Any additional info needed please feel free to contact me ingame or add me on bnet bigbrownie#2993, thank youChuggnorris0 04 Nov
03 Nov VANIR HORDE Vi är Vanir Horde och finns på Chambers of Aspects och söker nu nytt folk. Allt av intresse. Vi är en casual guild som funnits med i 9 år på olika servrar. Våra grundpelare är gemenskap, laganda och respekt. Alla är välkomna och ska också känna sig välkomna hos oss. Vi har öppnat upp raiden för alla. Vi vill hitta de små guldkornen bland alla duktiga spelare som finns i väntan på Antorus. Därför kör vi HC Onsdagar-Söndag 20:30-23:00 Enda kravet är 900 ilvl och Concordance. Lägger även upp events om Alt runs titt som tätt. Däremellan blir det en hel del Mythic+. Skriv en application på våran hemsida om detta kan vara något för dig! http://www.vanirgaming.org/ VanirSwedint0 03 Nov
02 Nov <H> Hope Restored - 3/9M - Recruiting for Antorus! <H> Hope Restored - 3/9M - Recruiting for Antorus! Hope Restored was founding back in WOTLK with the aim of progressing and clearing end game content with the best of the best. We were a realm first guild through more than 1 expansion and aim to do it again! Recently the guild has been reformed and already has a core group of raiders ready for Antorus. We are now looking for a few more raiders to add to our already elite raider team to ensure we get the best possible groups for each boss fight that Antorus can throw at us, We raid on the following days/times: - Wednesday: 21:00-00:00 Server time - Thursday: 21:00-00:00 Server time - Sunday: 21:00-00:00 Server time We use Discord for our raids and require everyone to use it to ensure maximum levels of communication. The Guild is social and active outside of raid times and is constantly doing other things in game to keep us at our best. Please add my battle tag or whisper me in game to talk about joining our team and being part of the best! Contacts: Scuzzlebutt#2864 - Guild Leader Getgood#21639 - Officer Thank you and see you in Antorus!Archaón0 02 Nov
30 Oct [H]<Nothing>[Magtheridon-EU] 6/9M recruting <Nothing> ToS 6/9M Is recruiting! If you think you have what we're looking for, apply at nothingguild.eu - Currently recruiting exceptional players of all classes/specs. Raiding Thurs/Sun/Tues 20:00 - 23:30 server time.Fragrant0 30 Oct