Magtheridon

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
12 Jan Magtheridon Guild Website & Discord Offline due to lack of time to maintain. My apologies! FluffyFluffydots140 12 Jan
5d Shrine 8/8NM, 1/8HC - LF laid back raiders [H] About Us We're a newly formed guild, made up of many veteran players who have raided together for about 6 years. We believe in a fun and social approach to raids & we prioritise real life > Azeroth. Most of us are 25+ with work and family commitments and because of this (and the fact we are quite a small and close knit group) guild chat can sometimes be a bit quiet! HOWEVER! We are a very welcoming bunch, and we've always had a laugh together in and out of raids. You can expect banter, many jokes and inappropriate comments. We do not have the catch 22 of 'crap gear so you can't raid, but can't get gear unless you do raid'. There is always someone willing to do HC dungeons, Mythics and M+, or if you're feeling brave, venture into LFR to help you gear up. We also have a bunch of JCs and enchanters who will make you stuff for free if you need it on your gear, or make it for you if you give them the mats. Outside of raids, we run plenty of M+ and old content for achievements and mounts, etc. Raid days/times: We generally raid Thursdays and Sundays - 8:30PM - 11PM server time, though that might change over time as our roster grows. We don't want to raid every night so when we do, we like to make the most of it with each of us playing to our best abilities. We are, however, not a bunch of elitist arses and will laugh at stupid deaths, and play the odd ridiculous song through Discord for an extra bit of motivation. Currently looking for: All roles and classes! We're looking for easy going, laidback, somewhat social players who have the patience to wipe without raging, and to join in with our nonsense in /g. If you're an a*se or want to raid mythic difficulty, then we aren't for you. Interested? Stick an application into our forum and we will get back to you asap. https://shrineeu.createaforum.com/ Also, feel free to /w me, or Valanas in game, or add us on Battle Net (LittleWing#21533 - Absinthia and Nadia#22931 - Valanas) for more info. We also have a Discord channel https://discord.gg/gsN4Bt5 if you want to talk to any of us!Absínthia5 5d
13 Nov [H] <Gullible Mutineers> Looking for social raiders Hello seaworthy pirates! Our crew <Gullible Mutineers> are looking for new crewmembers to swab the decks, discover treasures, drink some grog, sail the Seven Seas or just yell "YARR MATEY!!" at innocent bystanders. On a more serious note... We are a social raiding guild that has been together for quite some time and are looking for more people to join the fun. We offer an active discord community and lively guild chat. At the moment we have quite a few social activities, such as clearing old raids and dungeons together, discord karaoke nights, drunken raids and transmog runs. Us Mutineers are always up for something new and fun to do, so we encourage new and crazy ideas. We generally have a lot of fun in our guild and make room for everyone. You like to post memes all day, every day? We got you covered. You like to discuss politics? No problem. You like NSFW content? We have a channel for that as well. We cover all your gaming needs and more! Besides all the fun and goofy stuff, we like to get serious every now and then as well. Even though we are not a hardcore raiding guild, we'd like to get the best out of ourselfs and are on the lookout for new crewmembers to push higher and higher keystones and do some serious raiding content. At the moment we are 7/8 Normal and 2/8 Heroic and would like you to help us push to a higher level. And all this we like to do in a chill and friendly environment with room for some good banter and giggles during the raid and full focus when focus is required. For now our main raiding day is Saturday 20:30 ST with plans to add another day. On fridays we either have a fun social night or we will try to advance further with Heroic raid progression. So if you want a goofy and fun guild that kicks some serious !@#, you're in the right place! You can reach us over at our discord channel: [http://discord.gg/M48eFTx] or reach out to one of the following officers: [Cheetaah#2149] [Aeter#2389] [Melorca#2961]Lyndis0 13 Nov
13 Nov Looking for M+ team Hiya fellow players... I'm looking for a M+ team, to at least do some more organized runs... I'm a 372 prot pala, and also got full retri spec if needed.... My hope is to find a team, or to make a team of people who would like to make M+ a focus.... I don't raid, besides social raids in my guild, which is on sundays, so pretty much all other evenings I'm able to make it online.... I do have a family, and I got IRL things to take care of, so I would expect a team to be build around people who can understand such things, and preferably isn't 15year olds rage quitting, when there's a wipe.... I got a team on Wowprogress started called <Old but Gold> because I myself has turned 40 this year, so I'd like to find likeminded players :) Any takers?Jáyne0 13 Nov
12 Nov (A)Tbom LF Casual Raiders or another guild to raid with The Brotherhood of Might is casual raiding guild with a good social flow . We have people from all ages, experience and countries. Singles and Couples. We are all Mature players. We respect eachother and we help eachother where needed. We have fun and we are serious when needed. We are doing mythic+ guild runs up to raiding. We currently are looking for new members for the upcomming "Battle For Azeroth" We are looking for: Raid Healers Raid DPS Or we are even looking for another guild we can team up with and do raids etc. Do you wanna be part of a guild that is fun,friendly, relaxed team and play the BFA content? Are you active and dedicated? Than you are more than welcome here. Contact Me ingame. Raiding (game time): (7/8 HC) Wednesday: 19:45 - 23:00 Sunday: 19:45- 23:00 Alot Mythic+ in between Add me to Bnet: Tostie#2772Malak2 12 Nov
12 Nov Guild Blind (H) is recruiting casual raiders! Hello all, Guild Blind is a casual raiding guild and we are recruiting healers(Monks,Priests and Paladins mostly) and DPS for our main progress raid. So far our progress looks like this: 7/8 Uldir HC. We are raiding between 20:00-23:00 Server Hour every Monday/Wednesday and Thursday. Also we are organizing Mythic+ runs once or twice a week. Our main and only requirement is Common Sense. /w in game Manhasnoname,Rawkfist,Mishulescu,Aldrachi, Seehra for more info (if none on-line please send me a mail in game or post here). Best Regards, RaulManhasnoname0 12 Nov
12 Nov [H]<Slightly Salted> 5/8 Mythic Recruiting Who are we? We are a group of raiders that aspire to be better Mythic raiders. In Legion we progressed through Antorus with a raid team that were largely inexperienced with raiding Mythic. We got curve in the third week after the raid released and achieved 4/11 Antorus Mythic. Our intent is to continue our growth in BFA as our lust for progress has not been sated! The guild has kept close-knit due to the raid enviourment that is fun and talkative on trash while being determined on bosses. We are still new to Mythic and therefore we are all still learning. We are looking for raiders that are willing to learn and have a desire for progressing on a higher difficulty. That means it's essential for raiders to be able to take constructive feedback and show dedication through knowledge and execution of their class. Socials are welcome to apply aswell! Practical information -The raid schedule is 3 days a week Wednesday,Thursday and Sunday from 8 PM to 11 PM sever time. -At raids, food is provided by the guild. However you must bring your own flasks and pots. -We expect every raider to meet up enchanted and gemed. -Trial period is 2 weeks of raiding. . -The raid team consists of 22 Raiders, with 2 trials on going. How this works is that there will be a DPS rotation each week where 2 DPS will be swapped out. These included the trials if they have passed their Heroic run. The purpose for this is to have a larger roster, an allow players to get a week off from raiding. Classes we are looking for -DPS --- Balance Druid -Healer --- -Tank --- Application and Contact info https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BJT1I14E4lny7cFicd0q7jVwIlzDSI7r03H_m0Rtqn8/viewform?edit_requested=true#responses This is a link is for our recruitment form, it gets checked 9 PM sever time every day. If you have any questions feel free to contact one of these fine gentlemen or myself! Guildmaster/Raidleader Zira (Mrblackdevil#2499) Strats and stats officer Banzai (Vandari#2355) Recruitment officer Steel (Makeka#21460)Steelbear17 12 Nov
11 Nov [A] <Locomotion> Locomotion is a casual guild for players of all levels, we are currently around 14 members and we look for people who want to have fun as a team. For our members who are currently raising the level we have the benefit of paying for their repairs, we also try to always help whenever we can. We also look for people who want to make the guild and chat as active as possible. Add me for more information: SuperBBQ # 21278Orinokia0 11 Nov
10 Nov lf hrc guild lf guild im 8/8 normal 6/8 hrc raider io of 748 something like thatLókra1 10 Nov
10 Nov [H] Resto Shaman looking for guild) Hi, Im a 356 Resto shaman that are looking for a Guild that progress in normal or HC uldir, I dont really demand anything then a brain and since i havent entered more then lfr i cant request anything else. I can raid all days a week, add me on battle net and make wow fun again :)Gathor1 10 Nov
10 Nov The Demons Within are recruiting <The Demons Within> are recruiting like minded and casual players with an interest in HC raiding and key pushing. We are a chill raiding guild who aim to complete curve and continue raiding in 8.1. We run mythic+ runs daily and also hold social normal raids every Friday on top of other in game events. We consist of many players from all walks of life with the age bracket between 16-50, thought most of us are in our late 20's and we follow a strict RL comes first policy. We have alot of members with families or jobs so due to this alot of us are mostly active in the evening or on the evenings. We provide a welcoming environment to all new members as well as an active guild and discord chat, where helpful advice is always given when asked. Including raid guides and M+guides are also listed within our discord channel. Our raid nights consist of our two main HC raid nights which are on Wednesday and Sundays. The Wednesday raid starts at 8.30st-11.00 and the Sunday starts at 8.00st-10.30. We then hold a normal raid night on Fridays (8.30st-11.00) where all social raiders or those new to the raid scene are welcome to participate in. We aim to help those that are looking to raid by helping with gear runs through M+ which in turn help us create a strong overall team We are currently looking for more DPS to join our main HC team as well as DPS with either an off-spec tank or heal spec. However we are welcoming all social, causal players to our guild family. If this is a guild you are looking for then please contact the following members of the guild :- Neokchi#2301 TOBiiSHY#2591 Sparklinace#2193 Thank you and happy gaming!Bashbish0 10 Nov
10 Nov [H] GEMS Horde Guild (New...ish) Hi Everyone, I’ll break this into sections for easy reads :) Background: So, back in the vanilla days... (Noooo... How do you know someone played vanilla? They’ll tell you!) I had a guild, played horde, lost the account and never thought about recovering when I returned. When I did return (in late wrath) we set up a new guild (alliance unfortunately :) to match my friends) and then I didn’t play again until late legion (around 2 months ago actually). My old guild-mates no longer play as they cannot balance WoW with work so... Now I’ve caught up with gameplay, done the majority of things to do around the isles and have 3x 110 toons, collected the purble birb etc. And want our little cheerful community back. Edit: Obviously we've caught up more than that since, this is an older post now ;-) Our Guild: So, we called it "GEMS" (an old reference to former guilds on other games, don’t worry about it, it’s just pretty stone themed). I have me (obviously) and my partner to run the guild. We are looking to expand our roster for like minded people to play with. We do not care what level you are or how new you are. Nor do we mind what classes you are. We want people to help build it from the ground up and form our little community. I invest a fair amount of items and others bits and pieces into the guild as I had a small amount of legacy stuffs on the horde side from back in the day. Our goals: To have fun. Getting the highest ilvl and running those mythics is great but arguing and mud slinging with others is not great. I run raids occasionally, just getting back into the swing of leading them. (Edit: We now have a raid leader Guild raiding times are flexible but often: Weds 21:00 Fri 21:00 Optional Mon 21:00 catchups (Times are realm times ofc)) Atm doing the weekly mythic+ dungeons too. Occasional legacy runs for transmogs and mounts. World quests together and general mucking around and helping each other towards goals. Everything really! The sad stuff: We are UK based so our times are GMT. (You are welcome to be in another time zone and still play then obviously, I simply state this as it is when I am usually online, some of our members play in the middle of the day) This means: Afternoon/evenings weekdays (anytime weekends). We only speak English :( We are only on the Magtheridon server (obviously) Don’t be alarmed if we don’t immediately slam you to the top rank in the guild, we need to trust people before super epic awesome all time access... Also: I will not put up with sexist, racist or any other insults. Just be careful with your jokes, try not to be offensive etc. We currently use discord for out of game communication. This is optional but you’ll miss a bit of communication and fun if you opt out. No mic is required and we don’t force anyone to do anything they do not want to do. TL;DR: Rather talk it over in game? Cool too. My new main is my profile character, that’s my name, hit me up :) Discord link for recruitment access https://discord.gg/EHbWT9M Feel free to just join Discord and start chatting to us :)Painite48 10 Nov
08 Nov [H] <Not Dead Yet> Are Recruiting! <Not Dead Yet> are recruiting! We’re a recently formed guild with normal Uldir on farm and our current team have 5 out of 8 heroic progression experience. We’re looking for both social members and some more raiders. We like to chill out and have fun, it’s a game after all! We’re also super aware that people have friends, families and other things going on outside Azeroth, and we completely respect that they will come first, over the game. We usually have people about for getting guild M+ and Islands groups going any evening; and we also run social events for everyone to chill out and have a laugh together. Raid-wise, we’re looking for more ranged DPS to boost our numbers and progress through heroic with us! People with offspecs or alts ready to raid in different roles are especially sought after. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 2100-2300 server time. Any new member’s first raid night will be treated as a trial, on both sides. Try us out and don’t like it? No worries. Equally, if we feel that you aren’t going to be a good fit, we will let you know (politely). For social or M+ members, we’re open to all. We usually have a procession of alts coming through the guild, so you should find people to play with at any gear level. If you’re interested in joining us you can check out our discord (https://discord.gg/EtMzyvj) and ask any questions you may have. Or, look us up in game for a chat!Krozzette1 08 Nov
07 Nov [H]<The Demons Within>5/8 HC are recruiting! Updated Hey everyone! Our guild <The Demons Within> are welcoming all those looking for a home for BFA! We are a social raiding guild which can provide an active guild and discord channel with plenty of random conversations to keep you entertained! We take part in mythic+ dungeons, old raiding content for tmogs and guild achievements and we even take part in guild RBGs and other social guild events. Also for all those that are new to the game, we can offer help and guidance be it through gearing or even join you as you lvl your characters! When it comes to the raiding side of things, We are 8/8 normal and 5/8 HC uldir and are looking for more to bolster our ranks for the upcoming raids in BFA in particular a lock!. We raid monday, wednesday and sunday (20:00 -23:00 st) We provide a chill raiding enviroment where everyone can enjoy the game with good friendly company! If you are interested please feel free to whisper any member in game or feel free to add my b.net :- Nekochi#2301 Thanks all :)Chiiernu79 07 Nov
07 Nov [H] Chill 2-day raiding guild, all welcome We are a new Horde guild looking to build out our raiding roster for 8.1. We have a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, a chill two-day raiding schedule and social/alt-friendly content. We don’t let WoW be a second job. We are looking for all roles, but particularly DPS. About the Guild Our goal is to complete Heroic raiding content and then dip our toes in Mythic. Our members have completed 8/8 on Normal and up to 5/8 on Heroic, so we’ve got some good experience at this level. We are a new guild, formed from a group of ingame friends, looking to expand our community with like-minded players to kill some bosses and have a laugh. We enjoy progression but not at the expense of real-life, so we maintain a chill two-day raiding schedule. We also love to run Mythic+ keys too. RL always comes first. We are usually online between 5-12PM ST, more on weekends. Our main content times are Sunday and Monday 8-11ST. Monday is another good day for us and we often run M+ keys then. We are planning to raid in 8.1 and are now actively building our roster. To cater for our current raiders we are currently pugging the gaps or doing joint guild runs, and running M+ when we can. We’ve had good success doing this while sticking to our casual two-day schedule. About Us The average age of our members is 25-35, so we have a friendly and mature outlook and keep drama to a minimum. Our primary language is English, but we have members from many different countries. We are players of all levels, from 90’s parses (we have a Holy paladin regularly doing 99’s) to socials having fun. Our Heroic raiding roster will be built based on performance, so the better you do, the better your chances of joining the raiding team. We are non-PC, but never toxic. Anything can be joked and laughed about and anyone smacktalked - but never in a mean spirited way. Toxic and nasty behaviour isn’t tolerated. We have a leadership team in place to run the guild, consisting of the GM and several experienced Officers. We’re transparent and clear in our communication and direction. No problem is too small for us to help with. We play other games (Overwatch, Diablo, stuff on Steam) so there’s plenty to do when not playing WoW. What we’re looking for We are looking for like-minded players who want to progress, but don’t want the hassle, drama and commitment of joining a hardcore guild. If you are a bit older, have limited time to play and want to push Heroic content with minimal pressure, we’ll be a good match. We want to build our community, make friends, and enjoy the game together. If you are an experienced returning player, or perhaps you are outperforming others in your guild Normal runs and want to jump to the next level, without a huge commitment to a hardcore schedule, we’d love to hear from you. How to apply Simply fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/obp9dDxMew070s033 If you have any questions feel free to contact anyone in our leadership team: Caymess#2617 Schneeweiss#2986 TriGa#2385Lifthrasir1 07 Nov
06 Nov [H] <Mutiny> Be our next MUTINEER! AVAST ME HEARTIES! It's that time again, keen to progress further <Mutiny> have reopened recruitment! Currently sitting at 2/8M 8/8HC progress, we are looking for a few brave souls to take the plunge and climb aboard with us at <Mutiny> hailing from Magtheridon Horde EU. ... We are a small family full of 'mostly' mature raiders who have raided together for quite some time. We will laugh with you, cry with you, and occasionally say some very inappropriate things to you (and no, not just if you're a girl). Needless to say, despite us being a mythic raiding guild, we respect that people occasionally have to prioritise the real world over Azeroth and we are okay about that. So what are we after? DPS! We are looking for some DPS to join the crew and flesh out our Mythic roster. Your idea of dps isn’t a gentle sedate tapping of a memorised rotation on a target dummy, instead it is a fire breathing onslaught race of epic proportions against everyone else. Mechanically, you're out of fire quicker a moth on a lamp. You won't be able to sleep at night knowing your percentiles on warcraftlogs are just not quite at the top. Your rotation and priorities are a matter of muscle memory, you cannot help but pop runes on every try because dammit, that dirty mage isn’t going to outdps you yet again. Currently we are open to all DPS classes as we are really looking for one or two strong players to play in addition to our main progress roster. Healers! We are looking for some capable and dedicated healers to join our Mythic raiding team! Do you feel the need to yell at that slacky DPS standing in fire yet again? Are you dropping heals sicker than Dr Dres beats? Do you whisper in spanish to yourself "Los héroes nunca mueren"... then step right up and climb aboard! Looking for: Disc Priest Holy Paladin We will consider other classes too. But not tanks, definitely not tanks. When do we raid? Wednesday, Thursday and Monday. 20-23 Server. Our raids are good fun, a mixture of banter and focus. Seriously, it's good stuff. Like raiding crack without the dodgy dealers or hangovers. I guarantee no other experience like it! And if you just want to kick back and be social, we take in social members too. We also do a social/alt runs every Sunday and then other various guild activities like mythic dungeons, mythic + runs, levelling, guild challenges, PVP and more! So what are you waiting for? Come and join us! And if you are particularly brave, feel free to check out our recruitment video! ... For more info please check out our website (yeah we still use those) or contact me on battle.net. ... ...Tyrien4 06 Nov
05 Nov H <GEMS> (8/8N & 5/8H) LFM chill DPS! We are looking for both ranged and melee DPS to bolster our raid. A mage would be especially nice! Type of players we looking for... More like minded people to join our community and progress through heroic Uldir with us and beyond! Your current raiding experience or ilvl doesn’t matter! Gear can be dropped and tactics learnt along the way. Attitude, however, is everything! (That and turning up on time :P ) We raid Wed, Fri and an occasional Monday from 21:00 - 23:00/30 server time. We are a small tight knit guild whose members range from young to mature with various different IRL commitments: education, work and family. This works for us because we are all of the same mindset: To play the game together in a no pressure, friendly and welcoming environment. Ok, so more about our raids… We’re currently 8/8 normal and 2/8 heroic (6% off being 3/8 heroic as of our last pull)! What do we do outside of raiding? I’m glad you asked! We run Mythic+ together and we have regular events and games (often with prize draws at the end!) that happen both in game and on our Discord channel. Oh yes, we have a lovely busy discord channel where we chat about anything from random in game stuff to tin foil hat lore conspiracy theories! We also use it to keep in touch outside of the game as well as in! Community is the heart of this guild and it is something that is really important to us. Here is a post from one of our glorious GMs that explains more indepth what GEMS is all about. https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17620512159?page=1 So… interesting in raiding with us? Cool! We can chat here, in game or on our discord channel here https://discord.gg/EHbWT9MSarieen3 05 Nov
05 Nov (H) 6/8 HC <Realm> - LF DPS As the title says! We are a 6/8H progress guild, on the Magtheridon server, looking for a more dps to fill out our raiding team. Also any DPS with healing/tanking off spec is a bonus! Our raid times are Wednesday and Sunday/20:30-23:00 Server time. We are open to all classes/specs when it comes to DPS (As mentioned earlier, off spec healer is a plus) - EXCEPT SHAMANS AND DH (We have enough) If you fancy a chat to get a better feel for the guild and the direction we are heading, please reply to this thread and I'll contact you directly or you can add me on bnet: Riddesu#2266 Thanks!Lew1 05 Nov
05 Nov [A] Casual player LF small, social guild Hello everyone :) Since I have been roaming the world guildless for a while now, I wanted to see if I can find a group of likeminded people to enjoy the game with. I am ideally looking for a small guild, as I am mostly looking for a friendly bunch of people who enjoy the social aspects of the game more than anything. Familiarity is definitely more important to me than progress. I am not really active in raiding (bar the occasional LFR), and am very much so just doing whatever I'm in the mood for and would consider myself an active player. If anybody is interested in having me, feel free to contact me in game (marky#2446) or here, and I'd be happy to have a chat and share more about myself. :) Looking forward to meeting you!Kerrosh0 05 Nov
04 Nov [H] GSR Gaming Looking for more raiders! 2/8 Mythic Who are we? We are a group of friends that have played wow together for many years. A lot of us started back in vanilla. We have many funny people, we have social people, we have strict people, all mixed together makes a pretty good group to be in when it comes to raiding. We are in need of more dedicated DPS, especially death knight, monk, warlock, demon hunter, rogue, warrior or mage to expand our rooser for our raids (2/8 Mythic). Raidtimes Thursday & Sunday 20:00-23:00. Also a offraid for socials + easy clear for raiders on wednesday (full clear normal). Our Goals 1. To offer our raiders a good raid enviroment. 2. To raid with skilled players. 3. To be competative towards the top guilds of the server. 4. To enjoy the company of our little maniacs. Add me Kenanchi#2440Tsukisin3 04 Nov
01 Nov [A] <Crimson> 5/8HC + 8/8NM Recruiting Hello and welcome to the updated <Crimson> recruitment post! <Crimson> is a guild born out of a joint love of the hatred towards toxicity, as well as the love for clearing raids ahead of the curve. A small (but growing) guild of casual players who understand that sometimes the real world comes first. We have a very dedicated core of members that love to raid and run m+ and the time has come to expand for more progress runs. We are currently looking to introduce non-toxic players that can fill multiple roles. We do have a peculiar need for DPS to join the main raid team (preferably 2x Warlock / 1x Rogue / 1x Shadow Priest / 1x Death Knight) as well as a couple more Tanks mainly for M+ runs and raid cover - however everyone is welcome. We are lacking a little class diversity this expansion, so it is good to try and fill the void. We are currently raiding most frequently as a 2/3/9 or 2/4/14 (with the odd PUG dns required) and guild progress is firmly at 5/8HC and 8/8NM with us doing well against Zek'Voz. Our current raiding schedule is: Monday - 20:00-23:00 server time (10 minutes break halfway through) Thursday - 20:00-23:00 server time (10 minutes break halfway through) [optional] Sunday - 20:00-23:00 server time (10 minutes break halfway through) [will begin once alt runs/farm raids commence] We operate a Discord that is in use frequently, most commonly during raid times. There is also a guild WhatsApp group for those interested. We do not have our own guild website, as this is something we feel causes more stress than enjoyment. Here is our 'wow progress link' https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/magtheridon/Crimson In short, <Crimson> offer a casual home from home that is perfect for new players and experienced players alike. We have our core of no-lifers (myself included) and also a group of social raiders who do what they can to contribute. Our members come from all over, we have a bunch from Sweden, Britain, Malta, Norway and Germany and most range from early 20's to **. When I mention that we would like "non-toxic" players - please let me inform you that this does not make for no 'banter' within the guild. I can guarantee you will spend half of your time with us in fits of laughter, and being able to give as good as you get will come in handy :) If you find any of this of interest, please do not hesitate to get in touch with any of our members. Coming to me through this post, in game on Tixsie or Saptix - via battle.net @ DrGrumpz#2227 - is also an option. We look forward to meeting any prospective new members. While you may chose to join us, or not - please remember to always enjoy your time in game. Regards, Tixsie/Saptix DrGrumpz#2227 Officer @ <Crimson> (Magtheridon EU)Tixsie1 01 Nov
01 Nov [A] ∆ Ashes ∆ Are Recruiting ∆ Ashes ∆ A newly formed raiding guild made up of experienced raiders. We are recruiting skilled DPS and possibly 2 healers. To bolster our ranks in preparation for mythic raiding. Socials are always welcome! Raid days: Friday and Sunday 8pm til 11pm (server time). Feel free to add my battle tag Touchable#2351 for any questions. Or message one of us in game. Thank you for reading.Bláckcherry0 01 Nov
01 Nov [H] Fearless, 3/8 Mythic, Is Recruiting We are Fearless, a Semi-Hardcore Progression guild on the EU Magtheridon Server. We aim for the sweet spot between social and progression guilds, our guild members are active, social, with a mature, rowdy sense of humour, and our enemies are dead, buried and looted. We are a brand new guild, and having just started on this expansion we are already one of the top guilds on the realm and strive to be one of the best. We have strong core of raiders, and need the final few players to complete our team. CURRENTLY RECRUITING WW MONK, Frost DK, Healer, prefferably with off-spec, exceptional players of any class or spec CURRENT PROGRESSION 3/8 Mythic 8/8 Hc RAID TIMES Wed, Thur, Mon, 8-11 Realm, With a HC run on the Weekend We expect high attendance or a damn good explanation, and for you to bring pots, flasks and an ability to learn from mistakes. We would like for anyone wanting to join to come in with the mindset of wanting to learn/improve and have a passion for raiding with a strong dedicated team. If Raiding isn't your thing, we're also looking for people for M+ community within the guild as well as socials are more than welcome to join. RL: Max#26192 Officer Rahav: Buckley#2232Rahav0 01 Nov
01 Nov [A] Looking for Groups Raiding Mythic Uldir Hi, as of writing this i am a 367ilvl Destro Warlock [8/8N, 8/8HC 1/8M] Looking for people who are progressing Mythic Uldir to join. I used to be on horde-draenor but i moved to alliance-Mag to join my brother (who has re-rolled a diff class and now needs to re-gear). I had no problems finding pugs on LFG when I was on Draenor, but for some reason no-one ever seems to be puging it on MagCornellius1 01 Nov
01 Nov LF Guild - Warlock hey, im affli warlock IL 372 looking for M raid and M+ guild. already 8/8 H and 1/8 M. hooping to join a guild that in mythic run already.Lucenza3 01 Nov
01 Nov [A] Exile @ Magtheridon Mythic raiding are recruiting Exile was founded on Draenor-EU and has been raiding since Classic WOW, but in December 2013 we transferred server to Magtheridon to escape the faction imbalance, lag and server queues. We are a guild for raiders, PVP'ers and their friends. We run two raiding teams. One semi-hardcore Mythic raiding team, which raids 3 evenings a week for 3 hours a raid and a more casual Heroic raiding team which raids 2 evenings a week for 2.5 hours a raid. We prefer to raid less but more focused since most of our members are not kids in school,but rather working professionals or university students, who have other other things to do than waste time online when it comes to progression. We are skilled players who are mature, highly motivated and competitive in the approach to the game,while at the same time remaining patient and humble. Our Mythic Team raids Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 20:00-23:00 server time. Our Heroic Team raids Wednesday and Sunday 20:30-22:30 server time. Mythic Team progress: Uldir 3/8 Recruiting for both our Mythic and Heroic teams. Mythic Team: Looking for the following atm [Healing]; Holy pala [Tanking]; closed [DPS]; In need off a mage, warlock, spriest, ret , warrior, DH & DK atm. Exceptional players are allways considered though regardless off your spec. For mythic questions you can ask true our battletags: Recruitement officer; >>> GreyWarrior#2772 GM; >>> Menion#1844 Heroic Team: Recruiting DPS - any classes Applications can be made on our website http://www.exileguild.euMenion17 01 Nov
30 Oct Krucjata - Casual 2/8M PL Gildia rekrutuje Gildia Krucjata (2/8M i 8/8H) szuka aktywnych polskojęzycznych graczy do grupy rajdowej. Rajdujemy wt/czw/nied w godzinach 20-23, bardzo przyjazna gildia, casualowa, są okazje popykać arenki, M+, achiev runy no i PVE progress Kontakt w grze: #Konrad1007#2745 /w Jerichoo /w Thenamero /w PlatshamJerichoo0 30 Oct
28 Oct A/H- Hunter/Pally LF place to call home/progress Greetings all, I've been playing this game on and off since TBC. I took about a year off from September 2017 to the launch of BFA. Since then I played a lot when the game launched however, not being playing much lately. The reason for this is simple, I've been pugging everything, playing alone in an MMO as big and diverse as this sucks. I'm not after anything hardcore as I consider myself a casual player just looking to have fun and enjoy the game. So this brings us here and now. I'm looking for a guild to enjoy the game with and push content. I am willing to move to any server and faction change if needed. I have this hunter and my pally https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/defias-brotherhood/Echohavoc I'm 27 and from the U.K I have a full time job and commitments most weekends, therefore most of my activity will be though out the week after work. I will occasionally play at weekends but can promise to attend raids etc. Now if you've taken the time to read this far I commend you (sorry this is a bit long). The final thing I'd like to say is I am genuinely interested in finding a guild to suit my needs, therefore, if you copy and paste a guild recruitment page and don't take the time to actually read this, I will just ignore you. My battle tag is Eskib0y#21957 add me if you want to chat more :)Darkshanks2 28 Oct
28 Oct Warrior looking for a guild (H) I am looking for a guild that is raiding. dont really know what you want to know so just write anything or whisper me and i will answer to the best of my ability.Garer1 28 Oct
28 Oct LF Social/Casual guild (H) Hiya Recently come back from a long hiatus and started again predominantly chilling out on a new account and doing loremaster and delving in and out of content. Eventually I might have time for some end game content but looking for a friendly busy guild to join - and not really come across anything in-game. Thanks for any replies.Scabberation1 28 Oct
25 Oct [H] Premonition is looking for Raiders HC/Mythic About us Premonition is a tight knit group of players with a core team that have been raiding and playing together since wrath of the lich king. We view ourselves as a semi hardcore guild looking to push into mythic when we can. We try to have some fun while we raid and encourage everyone to play the way they want to play. We normally find ourselves clearing the current tier on heroic with time to spare before the next patch and are looking to recruit new members to the team to help us take that step into mythic so we can try out the harder level of content. Progress: Uldir 8/8 Normal 8/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic Antorus 11/11 Normal 11/11 Heroic ToS 9/9 Normal 9/9 Heroic 3/9 Mythic What we are looking for Currently we are recruitings the following roles: Range Dps We will however consider all players as we have some flexibility in the team to adjust if we need to. We don't have requirements around having to have killed so many bosses or have so much gear. The kind of people we are looking for are people who want to have a laugh and get some progress done. A person who will try and improve and take feedback well. We are happy to help but only if you are willing to listen. Raid info We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday between 20:30 and 23:00 server time. We ask that players try and get to the raid 15 minutes early to help us arrange the group and get an idea of what we can achieve on a particular day. We would ask that raiders bring food, flasks and pots to cover them for the night. We use Discord for voice. How to get in touch There are three ways you can reach out to us if you are interested in joining us. Firstly, the obvious one, you can respond to this post and we will get in touch either through the forums or in game. Secondly, you can reach out to the following people in game and they will be happy to assist: Nirithsu#2454 Talus#2495 Zabac#2182 Drakium#2288 knr#2147 You can also get in touch with anyone else in the guild if the above aren’t online and ask them any questions. Thanks and hope to hear from you soonZushakon23 25 Oct
23 Oct [H] Critz and Giggles (8/8N; 4/8H) recruiting! Hello there! Critz and Giggles is a group of friends that has transfered from Silvermoon! We are looking for new players to join us in our quest in Battle for Azeroth! We will form a new raid team in BfA, so bring your best skill and banter! Raidtimes are wednesday and sunday, from 8.30PM ST - 11PM ST. We also will do M+ runs most evenings and weekends. We are open to all players who understand their class and are willing to learn raid mechanics and that can take constructive criticism when making a mistake :). We do take raiding and progression serious, but we like having fun aswell! We also have a discord server where there is always someone online to have a chat with. If you have any questions or are interested in joining, you can contact me on bnet (Alao#2312), or whisper ingame: Alao Allyssi Paranoidlink Thanks for your time and we'll see you ingame!Alao24 23 Oct
23 Oct [A] Mythic Plus 10 Boosts Welcome to our boosting thread! We're a 1.2k+ r.io team that regularly run mythic keystones. Our team consists of the Magtheridon Mythic+15 Realm First team, and we've recently branched out into +10 boost runs. Our team is: Nátalíe (Vengeance Demon Hunter) - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/magtheridon/Nátalíe Ohhyeah (Holy Paladin) - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/magtheridon/Ohhyeah Alûna (Balance/Resto Druid) - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/magtheridon/Al%C3%BBna Valrynia (Beast Mastery Hunter) - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/magtheridon/Valrynia Doyouneed (Outlaw Rogue) - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/magtheridon/Doyouneed Prices: (Currently we only sell +10 runs as it is still early days for mythic plus and for the team. We will update this info if more run types become available. Prices may vary due to wow token prices but this thread will be updated to reflect any changes.) +10 - Current WoW Token price Completing a +10 run grants a 380+ regular item or 385 azerite piece in your loot cache next week. We accept gold on every realm. How to contact us: Valredyl#2898 Hope to be hearing from you soon!Doyouneed1 23 Oct
23 Oct [A] Panic Room (2/8M) is recruiting! Looking for your new home in BfA? Want to progress in a chill and fun environment? Well, look no further! Panic Room is an alliance guild on Magtheridon, recruiting to add to its raid core! We are currently looking to add members to our ranks who wish to raid with less pressure than a hardcore guild but still want a challenge and to progress. Our aim in BfA is to experience the entire content, including Mythic raiding, but to do so in a fun and relaxed environment. Raid Times are currently: Monday & Thursdays 8:15pm-11:15pm Server time - 7:15pm to 10:15pm UK. What can we offer you: -Friendly and stress-free atmosphere -Teamwork - we often help each other while questing, doing dailies and dungeons, so if you have any problems with anything or just feeling lonely, there is always someone out there to join you -High Discord activity - there are always people chatting on our Discord channel, and it is very easy to set up events/activities with other guildies. -Raid Progression -Flasks, pots and other raid consumables. What we expect from you: -Be an active player - nothing is more discouraging than seeing a bunch of members being AFK for weeks without any notice. -Be sociable - we do not expect you to talk in guild chat or hang out on Discord all the time, some of our members are very open and talkative, others are more quiet and that is okay. However we would highly encourage you to take part in the guild life in some way as the social element of the guild is a key focus for us. -If you decide to raid with us we would like you to follow some obvious and general rules that apply to all raiding groups: *Know your class well, and chosen main and off-specs. We do expect above average performance from all of our raiders. *Be punctual - No one likes to wait and waste time waiting around for people. We do take scheduled breaks during raids. *Prepare for raids - bringing flasks, elixirs, food etc. is mandatory for all raid members. *Further to the above, read guides and watch videos to at least know what is required from you and your role. CURRENT NEEDS: SPriest/HPriest/DPriest/Mage/HPala/Rogue/MWMonk although we are always looking to recruit exceptional players. Please check out our Discord: https://discord.gg/Ey4GAUN and if you are interested please apply and fill out the recruitment questionnaire. Contact us at tetramaster#2865, Kheala#2159, Halcyon#2584, or theALbO#2115 if you wish to speak further. Thanks for reading!Shoddun26 23 Oct
22 Oct LF Guild - Demon Lock My current guild is dead, so looking for somewhere else to go :) 348 currently, looking for a raiding guild that's doing normal/HC along with M+ on the side. I learn quick, willing to listen and I bring a good attitude. Teria#21775Whiskeychick2 22 Oct
21 Oct [A] The Might of Leo - recruiting for raid team Casual raiding guild, formed in 2008, looking for more members for raid team. In each raid tier we complete HC/Normal and optionally few Mythic bosses if we have enough players. Mature international team, occasional alt runs can be set up, no pressure but reasonable attendance is required. All classes/roles are welcome but few preferred are rogue, monk and warlock. Other activities like pushing weekly M+ or some PvP are also regular. Raid times: Wednesday and Sunday 20:15-23:00 RT Feel free to contact any of us in game or reply here.Zzorxx0 21 Oct
19 Oct [H] Heptagram is recruiting DPS! 2/8 Mythic 8/8 Hc Heptagram is an established progression raiding guild that aims at clearing end game content at a competitive pace while maintaining a fun, social, and friendly environment. Current Progression: 2/8 Mythic 8/8 Hc Previous progress on content level: 5/11 M 5/9 M 5/10 M 4/7M EN 3/3 Hc ToV Current raid times: 7:45 - 10:45 pm server time Wed and Mon. Currently recruiting: Melee: Rogue, Ret Paladin, DH Ranged: Mage, Hunter, Warlock Nevertheless, other classes/specs feel free to message us in-game for further discussion. It is important to highlight that applicants for Raider spots must fit the following profile: Attend all raids on time. Research the fights and what your role/class/spec can add to the raid. Open to criticism and to sit out if you're performing less than what's required. With that being said, if you'd like to be part of a mature, tight-knit family-close environment that balances between serious raid progression and having a good time, this is where you want to be. Feel free to check out our Youtube Channel for some of our kill videos. :) For more info and to claim your free koala bear visit www.Heptagram.eu or message me in-game. Thank you.. Kursive#1305 www.heptagram.euKursive86 19 Oct
16 Oct Magyar klán ! Helló ! Nem rég jöttem eredetire,szeretnék csatlakozni aktív magyar klánhoz. Általában 15:00-22:00 között vagyok elérhető a játékban.Többit személyesen.Ragnaryx36 16 Oct
16 Oct LF Guild 368 rogue Gday, I'm a 368 assassination rogue looking for a guild to raid with, currently 8/8hc 1/8m and would like to hopefully push for more mythic boss kills. Very chilled social player who is always down for some laughs, feel free to whisper me in game or add my battle tag Kiwi#23284 Cheers, PeanutzPeanutz0 16 Oct
15 Oct [A] <Rising Sun> recruiting for core spots! Are you tired of guilds full of people who only log for raids? Are you looking for that Vanilla feel of guild and sense of community? Well, look no further! <Rising Sun> is a guild on Magtheridon that is looking to progress while keeping the social aspect of joining a guild alive. Founded by 3 close friends who have been playing on and off since Vanilla, <Rising Sun> is aiming to clear the entire content the game has to offer and have massive fun while doing so. We are confident that we can set up a gaming community that is active on and off WoW and we are waiting for you to be a part of it. Right now, we are recruiting members to fill out core raiding spots. Once we set up our raid ream, we will start raiding normal and heroic. Mythic raids will start either late 8.0 or early 8.1 depending on our team composition. Our raid days are Tuesdays and Thursdays 20.00-23.00 Server time. What can you expect from us? Lots of laugs. No drama. Cutting edge progression in a relaxed environment. Solid leadership. M+ runs and other guild events (alt raids, mog runs etc.) No elitism in terms of ilvl, DPS or any other metrics. What do we expect from you? A non toxic attitude open to constructive criticism and learning Knowledge of your class. Punctuality in terms of attending raids. Being prepared when attending raids (consumables, gems etc.) Desire to experience the entire content WoW has to offer in terms of progression. Current Recruitment Needs: DPS and a resto Druid Socials are always welcome. To apply, please visit our website at https://rising-sun.enjin.com/ and fill out our application form. If you have any questions please add JezzFueg0#2869Jezzfuerza16 15 Oct
15 Oct (A) <Average> Pushing Mythic Uldir Progression Hello all, We're primarily looking for a Mistweaver monks for the mentioned above however exceptional healers of other classes will be considered. Raid times are Thursday / Monday 19:45 - 23:00, Currently 2/8M with progress on Zek'voz. Please have some form of heroic progress and an attitude for self improvement! We are happy to help you with learning and adapting. Any further enquiries feel free to message one of the officers in-game.Gorthoc0 15 Oct
15 Oct [H, 3/8M, 2-Day Raiding] <Cursed Crew> are recruiting! Avast ye landlubbers, be ye looking for a new place to call home amongst cut-throats & misfits? Join the Cursed Crew for a life o’ excitement and adventure! Guild Name: Cursed Crew Faction: Horde Focus: PvE Progress: 8/8H, 3/8M Uldir Raiding days and times: Thursdays and Mondays 20:00-23:00 ST. Alt/Social raid on Sundays, same time. Realm: Magtheridon Voice comms and Applications: Discord - https://discord.gg/dcB7RWu Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/eu/magtheridon/cursed%20crew About Cursed Crew: We was originally formed in September 2015 as a re-roll guild and from then we've gone from strength to strength, consistently improving our realm and world rank from tier to tier. We reached a peak of world ~1250 in Legion and are hoping to consolidate that ranking during BfA. Recruitment: We are actively looking for more DPS to join our roster, regardless of class. Loot System: We are using Personal Loot Helper in order to facilitate the distribution of loot. What can you do for us? Maintain a rolling attendance of at least 7/8 raids across four resets. Attending raids with your character the best it can possibly be. Being able to accept wipes and willing to adjust gameplay where needed to get the kill - essentially be a team-oriented player who is willing to work for the guild, not themselves. What can we offer you? Stability: We have been going strong for nearly 3 years and two expansions with no signs of stopping. Many of our raiders have been here from the beginning. Community: We have an active Discord channel and often play other Blizzard/BNet games together. Consistency: We will never progress raid three nights or more. This guild values your life outside of Azeroth as well as in it. Contacts: Any of the officers/GM in-game or on Discord (Tepíd, Darshanna, Skah, Mojito).Tepíd1 15 Oct
14 Oct [Mythic] French Commit is recruiting Hello everyone, We are a couple of french player lost on Magtheridon and we recently finished our progression in Heroic so it's time for us to blend in and recruit English player in order to tacle Mythic. Long story short, we are gonna start our progression on Monday but we are looking for a couple of more DPS to play from 8PM to 11PM on Monday 15 at first. We are gonna give the best of ourself and we are expecting the same from you. If you are putting any interest in raiding with us Monday 15 let us a comment here or contact someone from French Commit in game. Thank you for your time.Eloï0 14 Oct
12 Oct [H] MW Monk ilvl 366 LF Guild Looking to progress HC & even Mythic if able to. I'm always looking for people to do M+ and PvP with. I only use discord and won't download any other programs such as TS. Add me on B.net if you want to ask me anything - Momo#24642Perona3 12 Oct
07 Oct Elitism is recruiting Who are we? We are a group of friendly players that decided to band together and create a new guild. We have vast experience with raiding, and aim to clear all the content when and while it is current and to combine that with a good atmosphere, and fun environment. Our raid days are Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, 19:00-23:00 realm time. Ideal team composition we aim to achieve is 22 raid members and 8-10 back up members (social members) Are there any requirements? Generally, we try and follow these guidelines: Be 21+ You don't need to be a top-tier player. We'll help you become one. All we ask for is that you strive to improve, don't be afraid to ask help, and be able to take criticism. For raid members: We'd like to see you join as many raids as possible. But we know that sometimes life just gets in the way. Try to communicate those beforehand. As you are the one picking guild you should do so according to schedule you can and want to stick to. We ask for 90% attendance rate from our raid members. Backup members are intended for people who can raid at our level but because of their life style (job/family/traveling) they cannot commit to specific time. What we offer them? Spot in raids that will be done on highest level we can achieve. What we ask of them is that they are willing to sit out every time there are enough people with raider rank online For daily chitchatting and voice communications we use Discord Where do I sign up? Contact Niruvius in game. If you can't find him, feel free to poke any member in the guild, and they will redirect you appropriately. See you in game!Niruvius0 07 Oct
07 Oct [H] 368 Arms warrior 2/8M LF Guild Hey guys, So I'm basically looking for a new guild to Mythic progress with. I'm available for multiple days a week and mostly the entire night. Lately I've been wanting to raid much more than my current Guild does, with people telling me to look for a different guild if 'you want to raid more', so that is what I'm doing. Hopefully some of you might consider me in your teams. Currently I'm 8/8 Heroic and 2/8 Mythic. My current spec is Arms Warriors, but I switch it around a lot to Fury and back depending on which one is better. My main is still Fury. My logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/magtheridon/mezzyy Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/magtheridon/Mezzyy They aren't really the best, not trying to really find excuses for that. I still have a lot of room for improvement, and I'm constantly trying to as well.Mezzyy0 07 Oct
07 Oct LF guild, Sunday raids, 25+ relaxed/social Hey, I am new to the realm but hear great things from friends, Unfortunately I am pretty busy in the week so can only raid on Sunday and the occasional Thursday/Friday. I have always played Blood DK with off spec as Frost however this expansion I am really enjoyed played Unholy so a guild that would let me experiment with this spec a bit would be nice. (I do like to tank occasional though so happy be a backup tank/tank mythic+). Basically looking for a fun/relaxed guild, hopefully 25+ to play with that has a focus on pve. Thanks. MarkSìth1 07 Oct
07 Oct [A] <Crimson> Recruiting! Hello and welcome to the <Crimson> recruitment post! <Crimson> is a guild born out of a joint love of the hatred towards toxicity, as well as the love for clearing raids ahead of the curve. A small (but growing) guild of casual players who understand that sometimes the real world comes first. We have a very dedicated core of members that love to raid and run m+ and the time has come to expand for more progress runs. We are currently looking to introduce non-toxic players that can fill multiple roles. We do have a need for Ranged DPS as well as a couple more Tanks - however everyone is welcome. There is a unique opportunity at <Crimson> for a tank being able to pick up the "main tank role" - as we have had last expansions tanks re-roll to DPS. Our current raiding schedule is as follows: Monday - 20:00-23:00 server time (15 minutes break halfway through) Thursday - 20:00-23:00 server time (15 minutes break halfway through) [optional] Saturday - 20:00-23:00 server time (15 minutes break halfway through) [will begin once alt runs/farm raids commence] We operate a Discord that is in use frequently, most commonly during raid times. There is also a guild WhatsApp group for those interested. We do not have our own guild website, as this is something we feel causes more stress than enjoyment. Here is our 'wow progress link' https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/magtheridon/Crimson In short, <Crimson> offer a casual home from home that is perfect for new players and experienced players alike. We have our core of no-lifers (myself included) and also a group of social raiders who do what they can to contribute. Our members come from all over, we have a bunch from Sweden, Britain, Malta, Norway and Germany and most range from early 20's to **. When I mention that we would like "non-toxic" players - please let me inform you that this does not make for no 'banter' within the guild. I can guarantee you will spend half of your time with us in fits of laughter, and being able to give as good as you get will come in handy :) If you find any of this of interest, please do not hesitate to get in touch with any of our members. Coming to me through this post, in game on Saptix or Aeyrix - via battle.net @ DrGrumpz#2227 - is also an option. We look forward to meeting any prospective new members. While you may chose to join us, or not - please remember to always enjoy your time in game. Regards, Saptix/Aeyrix DrGrumpz#2227 Officer @ <Crimson> (Magtheridon EU)Saptix7 07 Oct
06 Oct Warlock 365ilvl LF guild Going to keep this short and sweat... I'm looking for a guild that is very active and 8/8 HC (Or looking to push to 8/8 soon), I'm currently 365 ilvl and raising fast. I'm very active and wanting to try and gear a bit quicker through M+ keys and heroic raids (maybe even mythic raids). add me if you're interested - Elson666#2489Delsonn0 06 Oct