Magtheridon

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
12 Jan Magtheridon Guild Website & Discord To keep a clean look and to make it easier for me to update, I created a small website containing a filterable server guild list. www.halwp.be Want to add/update your guild, just reply with the info here or on the website. Join our discord channel at : https://discord.gg/EzHscBn For more information feel free to ask or contact me in game : azantrox#2122Fluffydots140 12 Jan
20h [H] Critz and Giggles Recruitment! Hey there! a Bit about us! Critz and Giggles is a friendly guild who have just transferred from Silvermoon! we had formed a small team helping each other out on quests and doing Mythic+ most evenings/ weekends. completing 11/11 normal and 3/11 HC as a guild. due to such low horde pop on silvermoon we have moved across here hoping to progress with our HC progress and move on to mythic! what we are looking for! We are looking to expand the guild and start raiding and preparing for the next expansion. We are open to all players tanks, healers or DPS who understand there class and willing to learn raid mechanics. who are serious about raiding and progression. we do have some fun times ( currently running a few drunk old lower raids ... ) Many of us have been playing from Vanilla and like to compete on who has the most mounts ;) We have a Discord server most of us use and generally use for mythic runs or General Chit chat just remember to bring your banter game ;) If you are interested or want to ask any questions you can contact myself or one of the other Officers Mistie#2799 Or In game : Allyssi Ganklin Paranoidlink see ya at the throne! Ally xLillee4 20h
20h 967 Death Knight LFG! [H] Hey! I'm a frost Death Knight main looking for a friendly raiding guild. I'm 11/11 HC ATB. I recently moved to Magtheridon and have not found a guild that I can call home... yet!Mephy0 20h
1d Returning player guild charter problems Hi, I’ve recently returned to WoW and want to get a guild started, I need 3 more signatures and am having trouble finding people to sign. I’m not fussed about joining a big guild and would rather have a few people running it the way we want, I’d be fine with just the two of us actually, but you still require 4 signatures to get it started :( Does anyone have any (helpful) suggestions or be willing to sign it for us? (You don’t have to stay in it once you’ve signed, but you can :) either/or) Thanks peeps.Talianya1 1d
2d PVE Player looking for Guild Hey, I am an older player (In game and IRL) and looking for an active guild who just like to have fun and do not have many expectations of players in regards to raiding. I would love a guild who have a Discord and talk a lot. I am an old player, but I have a lot to learn as I mostly just quest and do some Dungeons. I think I miss out on guild play so hopefully I can find that here. I would be bringing this char and maybe some others.Ralgeon0 2d
2d (H) Buying Heavy Junkboxes for the Insane title Hello there, If you're a rogue and wanting to make some coin, this might be something for you. I'm willing to buy a bunch of Heavy Junkboxes to complete my Insane title farm. The price per box is negotiable. Contact me in-game via /w or mail, or reply below. Battle.net code: #2396Revenantgore0 2d
2d [A]<Malicious> is recruiting PvE Raidtimes: 3 days/week: Wednesday, Friday&Sunday. 19.30 - 22.30 servertime (GMT +1). Currently seeking: Healer: preferably Druid. Dps: Any but preferably Ranged. Tank:Death knight or Druid. All applications are however considered. Current progress: Antorus the Burning Throne: 2/11 mythic, 11/11 heroic Summary of what we are: A still growing guild, raiding current content 3 nights a week. Relaxed atmosphere in raids, without losing focus or interest in progressing. Friendly humorous people. Doing alt runs on several days besides our main schedule. Minimum requirements for a raider-trial: You're a decent raider. With this we want you to know the basics of raiding. If not we can help you to improve until we think you are ready to start your trial. If your gear or experience is lacking as compared to our current progress, you have to be willing to make an extra effort to catch up. You will generally be available to raid with us at least 2 raids a week. You're age 18+. If you are very "youthful" you just won't fit into the group. You're a nice person generally. We don't want to recruit drama Llamas. You're interested in joining our "community". To contact us to ask questions: Gralgas#2173 Crek#2974 Tiffanys#2634 Website: Coming Soon... We hope to hear from you!:)Gralgas2 2d
3d Garrison Fur Trader Does someone have the fur trader active?Liarawyn0 3d
3d [H]<The Demons Within>11/11 HC are recruiting! Hey everyone, our guild , The Demons Within, are looking for more members to join our raid group! We are currently 4/9 HC and would love to continue to progress and have a solid group ready for Antorus! Our raid days are on Wednesday and Sunday (20:00-22:00 server time) and we are currently in need of a few more DPS but anyone is welcome to join us ^^. We are a social guild that helps all those that needs it and we welcome all sorts of players..from new players to veterans. We run mythic+ daily as well as plan other in-game guild events. If you are interested please feel free to whisper any member in game or feel free to add my b.net :- Nekochi#2301 Thanks all :)Chiiernu38 3d
3d Magyar klán ! Helló ! Nem rég jöttem eredetire,szeretnék csatlakozni aktív magyar klánhoz. Általában 15:00-22:00 között vagyok elérhető a játékban.Többit személyesen.Ragnaryx33 3d
4d [A] Mad Murlocs Recruiting. Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle Mglrmglmglmgl... We are recruiting players to add to our raid team, all levels of experience are considered. We're not super hardcore and enjoy chilled progression most of all we playing for fun. We are currently 9/9n, 1/9hc. All we ask is that you turn up on time with consumables, it's not the end of the world if you're late just be considerate of others in the raid team. All classes and specs welcome, we encourage people to play what they enjoy. Raiding Wednesday & Friday, with the odd drunken event. w/ for more info. Socials welcomeRãven5 4d
4d Ninth Order(11/11M) Mythic & Heroic boostruns Hello Magtheridon, Ninth Order 11/11M is selling boosts for mythic related content. With our history of successful boosts in previous expansions and great reputation as a guild you don't need to worry about a thing. Most of us have the experience of doing over a 1000+ boosts. Our group is made of officers and raiders from Ninth Order. If you ever have a complaint about any of our members do not hesitate to inform us and we will do our best to resolve any sort of misunderstandings. You will get exactly what you paid for, you will make friends, have a laugh and definitely come back again for either a run on your alt character or other boostruns. What are we boosting ? Argus HC only - 100k (Every Fri & Sat 22:15) Full heroic - 450k (boosters unsaved, Every Fri & Sat 20:00) Guldan mount - 1.6M (sold out, can only sell it horde side) 9/11M antorus - 4M 10/11M antorus - 5M 11/11M antorus - 8.5M Argus M only - 4.25M Argus M only + mount - 9.5M *** ask ingame Talho#2887 if you want prices on full loot priority *** *** 10-15% cut on the price if you pay Draenor Horde *** What will you be receiving from these boosts ? ALL 960, 965 loot that your class can use, this includes ALL the TIER tokens if they drop (1 per boss) ALL 970+ loot, that nobody wants. Our average ilvl is 978, you will have a chance for TF! If you paid for a full loot priority boost, you'll be getting EVERY 960-985 item for you class You get all achievements for killing the bosses A chance to get Antoran Charhound, Taeshalach and a RED Scythe of the UnmakerWhen are we boosting ? We are able to boost on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Our raids start around 19:45 and we finish at 23:30. A FULL mythic 11/11M boost can take 2 days (mostly about 1 day + 1 hour next raid day). Payment We accept gold on most big servers (Alliance AND Horde). If you are able to pay on Draenor Horde we can provide a 10-15% cut on these prices. Prices can and will be changed as the time goes by so feel free to poke me about them along the way. For additional information about the boost and scheduling whisper Talho#2887 and I will provide all the answers in game. Hope to see you soon! :)Talho7 4d
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May
14 May Antorus Heroic Boosting <Invalid Target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> is selling Normal and Heroic !Antorus the Burning Throne! boosts on horde side with personal loot and rolling on unwanted items with the starting date of 2th of December every Saturday. We can boost 4-5 player in heroic. If you can't get in due the lack of spots we offer you a 10% discount on the next weekly run. We only accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high pop realms as well). For prices, information and application feel free to add me on Arkhien#2198 or reach me out online on Ragnaros on the following character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/ArkhienArkhien22 14 May
13 May The bulgarian guild Toxicator is recruiting I am sorry for the language but i need to write it in bulgarian :) Здравейте хора :) Започвам следния гилд наречен Toxicator. Аз и мойте приятели създадохме български гилд с целта да съберем бг communityto в маги. Опитни играчи сме и играем заедно от TBC naсам. За съжаление няма как да предоставим райдове или евенти в момента,защото повечето са в почивка и се влиза от дъжд на вятър.Всеки чака новия еxp. :) Искаме да бъдем един от добрите гилдии в маги и който иска да бъде част от него може да ми пише ingame или в B-net: Spamz#2503 За райдове и прочие,кога ще ни бъдат дните и в колко часа,е рано да се каже,но обещавам,че гилда ще бъде както casual така и концентриран в/у контента. Пак казвам,който иска повече инфо,може да ми пише Spamz#2503Spamz0 13 May
10 May WTB Magic Rooster Egg Tcg Mount WTB Magic Rooster Egg Mount ( Gold on Silvermoon-Alliance) BattleTag: Psarman#2811 PM me for more Info pls.Shockwaver0 10 May
10 May (A) Envision - mythic plus guild Hi, im ex hardcore raider with alot top 10 world kills. Right now with my friends we are forming a guild mainly focusing on mythic + . We will be doing free boosting for new players and looking to form many guild groups for high keys. Right now we are not looking at raider.io . Only requirement is to be 110lv right now. /w me in game or add me #adders874Grimrax0 10 May
10 May WTB GUILD Buying active/dead guild . add me #Adders874Grimrax0 10 May
07 May [H] Inglorious Blasters - Weekend Raiding Guild. Inglorious Blasters is a social raiding guild who are looking to recruit players (you) into our team. Our core raiders have all cleared 11/11 on heroic, like most guilds however we need more players who are interested in normal and heroic raiding in Battle for Azeroth. We also push mythic plus and regularly participate in bg's and arena's, we have a laugh on discord but a thick skin and dark sense of humor is required (we are not a guild for the easily offended). Our raid nights are Friday and Saturday 8pm UK until around 11. When not raiding we also play other games socially as well, such as WoT, CSGO and Tabletop Simulator to new a few. Message me on discord: PrivateSniper#5076Snipérlock0 07 May
05 May [H] resto druid looking for guild to raid with Hello , have no experience on mythic antorus but i did clear antorus on heroic multiple times, looking a guild to improve with and clear mythic antorus . edit : i also love doing m+ dungeonsEltoxico1 05 May
04 May Ciyn's middleman service and sell page. Make sure you read the first 3 posts ( all items are posted there ) BUYING> Pretty much any unavaible item. Collectors Edition Wotlk and Cataclysm Blue Murloc Egg Grommloc Murkalot (Murkalot's Flail) Tyrael's Hilt TCG Mounts AND Toys ( list of the ones i need) Carved Ogre idol Perpetual Purple Firework Murloc costume Any TCG mounts. Ciyn#2226 Hey. Currently offering middleman services for any items for a small fee. Can also help sell items for a fee. Can also locate and buy items for a fee. BTAG:Ciyn#2226 What or who is a "middleman"? * A person who acts as an intermediary between two traders whom have agreed on a deal. Why would i need a middleman? *Example: Player A wants to sell a Spectral tiger located on Outland. Player B wants to buy it and is going to pay on Argent dawn. Player B can trade the gold and then player A just logs of. or the other way around. Using a middleman to avoid scams goes like this. Player A traders Spectral tiger to Middleman, Player B gives gold to player A, middleman gives Spectral tiger to player B.Ciyn84 04 May
02 May [H] <No Hordenary Clique> [8/11 H Antorus] Magtheridon-EU <No Hordenary Clique> 8/11H ATBT is looking for like minded players to fill up our HC team with a couple more people. We raid on Fridays and Mondays 20:00 ST. We will require some communication from you as a must. Although we aim to raid twice a week we do require you to attend both raids if you can make BUT if you are unable to attend all we ask is that you let us know with some warning that you cant make it so at least so we can plan the raid. We are currently looking for a Tank (sadly no DK's) and a couple more good ol' DPS We raid on: Friday 19:00 UK/20:00 Server time Monday 19:00 UK/20:00 Server time We aim to raid 2 hours a raid night, but if people feel like keep going after the set time we might raid for longer. WoW Progress; https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/magtheridon/No+Hordenary+Clique If you have questions or are interested reach out to us iRScottay#2507; Prolox#2886; on Battle.netPapaemerítus8 02 May
02 May <H> Bloodsworn recruiting Raiders of this guild have moved to Silvermoon - Alliance. Please visit http://celerityguild.com/ and apply if you want to join us.Laylay32 02 May
30 Apr [H]Essence - 11/11HC- Recruiting ranged DPS Essence are 11/11 HC in AtBT and we are looking to bolster our numbers with some more dps, preferably ranged but we will consider melee applications. We will also consider applications from tanks. We are a mature guild (aka old gits), and our aim is to provide a relaxed, friendly raiding environment free of any drama, name calling, or general douchebaggery. If you are a nice and friendly person that plays ranged dps and you take raiding seriously but with a smile - please contact us! We raid Thursdays and Tuesdays starting at 9pm and ending at 11pm, server time. Cauldrons and feasts are provided. To get in touch with us, whisper Anisotremus, Zalítha, Azurestone or Gilgabourne. If none of those characters are available, whisper someone online and they will direct you to whomever you should speak to. We look forward to hearing from you!Zalítha5 30 Apr
29 Apr WTS Mythic Antorus Full runs. Who is running this boosts: we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: The loot will be on Master Loot and you are going to get all 960 items and all 965 items that you can use for your whole class and your spec and all tier tokens, all those you get for 100%. you get a chance on higher loot as well if we do not need the 970-985 loot we will also hand it in to you. -you get achievements for killing the bosses on Mythic. -and finally if you do not have the fel hounds boss mount you have a very decent chance to get that. (IMPORTANT NOTE):These runs are being done on both sides Horde and Ally. THE Price for the Mythic runs: First 9 bosses 5 million gold. 10/11 Mythic 6 million gold.(with out Argus) 10/11 Mythic with Argus and (without Aggramar) is 10 million gold. 10/11 Mythic with Argus+Argus mount and (without Aggramar) is 14 million gold. 11/11 Mythic 11 Million gold. 11/11 Mythic and Argus mount is 15 million gold. Argus Mythic kill without the mount is 6 million gold. Argus Mythic kill with the mount is 10 million gold. -Contact Information: discord(the best way to find me): Vivicraft#9221 add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452Vivicrafts0 29 Apr
27 Apr NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL or ML We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné0 27 Apr
27 Apr Best of Ufo. ...Articon11 27 Apr
26 Apr 960 mage looking for guild Hey there. I'm a oldschool player currently looking for a casual raiding guild with focus on BFA. I haven't raided much in Legion apart from Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold as progress. I re-rolled from holy paladin top mage late legion and is still learning. I have played as holy since early WOTLK. In real life I work shifts so I need to work around raid times. Usually it hasn't been a problem. But for guilds that require 100% attendance it might be difficult. Openraid profile and feedback: https://openraid.org/users/index/176954#feedback My youtube channel for old kills: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHydraProductions My old main: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/agamaggan/prepot Personal qualities that you might find beneficial in a guild environment: - Competitive - Hard working - Loyal What I'm looking for in a guild: - Active (plenty of players around) - Social (activities, alt raids etc) - Strong leadership - Long history raiding several tiers. Please note that I'm not just looking for the raiding part. I want to find a guild and a server where I'm able to make new friends, connect and hopefully stay for the next few years. So if you make a personal approach and not copy paste your guild recruitment because you are desperate I would really appreciate it :) Battletag: TheLastOvski#21543Silence0 26 Apr
25 Apr [A] LFG for Returning Player - Casual, Social & Raid Sup, I've recently decided to come back to WoW after a long break - Haven't properly played since end of Cata. Since then more or less everyone I used to play with has either stopped or moved realm, so I'm looking for a new place to call home. I used to main holy pally (which is this guy, but for some reason around the time I last played a transffered him to Horde... because I'm an idiot). I'd also probably bring a druid and shammy alts (eventually). I'm willing to transfer anyway as long as the guild suits me. What I'm looking for is a casual & social guild who have a laugh and don't take themselves too serious, but also a raid guild where I could jump into empty spots/alt raids on occasion (once geared & levelled etc), but I can't necessarily commit to a raid schedule due to work and family and stuff - so casual raids/alt raids suit me perfect. Obviously it'll take some time to get used to all the new stuff, I mean firstly I need to get to 110, but also I don't know !@#$ about anything in Legion or much happening in BfA, so could definitely use some help along the way. It'll probably also take a bit of time to get back into the swing of things with new rotations, talents, skills, artifacts and stuff. So yeah, I'm not looking for anything serious raid wise, but somewhere where I could eventually jump into some raids / guild events but also just have a laugh with. Hit me up if this sounds like I'd fit in. #Rob2361Rôb0 25 Apr
24 Apr Moving to this server? Good Afternoon :) Just a quick one really, rolled horde on silvermoon ( why?? who does that!) and in a lovely little guild but there just inst enough horde over there at all i realise with BFA getting closer by the day that people are taking breaks and our raiding has come to a halt, horde is just dead on silver moon :/ so a few of us are looking at possibly moving. my question being would you recommend coming here? i've seen its a close 50/50 split and we kinda like this idea rather then overpopulated by just one faction Cheers for your time :) Effye xEffye0 24 Apr
20 Apr Disc Priest LF Casual Guild Hello! Don't have much time to raid but would love to join a group of individuals who are polite, friendly and would like to run through mythic dungeons etc. I will try to check this post for updates but would prefer in game contact. Thanks!Luxous0 20 Apr
19 Apr social guild Hi. Im looking for social guild so I have someone to talk to :D rest is extra. (raiding, achi hunting etc). too sleepy so I wont type much, hit me up below or in gameBukachu1 19 Apr
19 Apr [A] Buying Heavy Junkboxes for the insane grind Hello there, If you're a rogue and wanting to make some coin, this might be something for you. I'm willing to buy a bunch of Heavy Junkboxes to complete my insane title farm. The price per box is negotiable. Contact me in-game via /w or mail, or reply below.Nyli0 19 Apr
16 Apr Perceptive 11/11M Boosting Services Hello and Welcome to the Boost Community, formed by Perceptive's Guild Master which consists of a variety of boost teams of multiple top guilds. In Sham's Boost Community, you can order which type of boost that you would like on discord or via Battle.net , so if you cant find a boost team to do weekly M+15 for example and cant find one of our advertisers in game, you can now just order it on discord and get way faster responses and achieve the boost as soon as possible. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What we Offer: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday Time: 16:15/16:30/17:00/23:00 Server Time Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Trinket (Whispers of the Dark): Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Antorus Glory Run : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Mythic + Boosting Services: Mythic + Level 15 for Weekly : Day: Any Day/Time Extra info: This type of boost is only for weekly Mythic + 15 for Cache! Mythic + Level 15 Armor Loot : Day: Any Day/Time Extra Info: This Type of Boost is for Full Leather/Mail/Plate/Cloth Group for Extra loot for you! Mythic + Level 20 for Score/Loot Day: Any Day/Time Extra info: Get More loot Drop and High Mythic + Score Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide,Please Join the Discord. Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQShamserk5 16 Apr
16 Apr (H) <Persistence> is recruiting for Mythic Hello folks, the casual Horde raiding guild <Persistence> [11/11HC] is recruiting players for Antorus Mythic progression. We are in dire need of 3 healers and several melee and rDPS. Our raid days are as follows: - Wednesday: 19:30 - 22:00 pm (st) - Friday: 19:30 - 23:00 pm (st) - Sunday: 19:30 - 22:00 pm (st) For more info, please check out our wowprogress page for detailed info. Or, send me a /w or a pm in-game!Braxxis3 16 Apr
14 Apr [DUTCH guild] Optimus Pruim - Bloodhoof[H] Casual LFM This post is in English but we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Optimus Pruim is a guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar with members from Belgium and the Netherlands. We’re a CASUAL guild and we value the SOCIAL aspect. We're not a raiding guild! We're a social bunch who enjoy different aspects in WoW, raiding happen to be one off those. We have a strong active core at the moment with guildies and a bunch off friends outside off the guild. Together we’re venturing into Antorus HC. Our progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Optimus+Pruim We’re very pleased with the direction the guild is going, and we want to continue this way in BfA. That’s why we’re on the lookout for like minded dutchies/belgians (18+) to expand our dutch/belgian WoW community. If you want to know more check out our forum post with more details: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616122934?page=1 or add my battletag: Stougmeister#2832 Remember, we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Groet en misschien tot later, PuikPuik2 14 Apr
09 Apr Antorus Heroic Boosting Hello, Following our success with boosting during Warlords of Draenor we are back and now boosting for the end of Legion! We are open to payments on all realms Horde and Alliance. The prices listed below are for Draenor specific and will vary depending on your realm. Please contact me to discuss other realms/services. Currently we are selling: Antorus HC 11/11 Personal Loot Price - 400K (Will vary on other realms) With this boost you will receive: - Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker - Violet Spellwing (Argus Mount) - A chance at the Antoran Charhound (Felhounds of Sargeras Mount) - A chance at 945+ loot (first 10 bosses) & 955+ loot (Argus) - A chance at the following transmog weapons (Aggramar & Argus) - Aggramar - Taeshalach Argus - Scythe of the Unmaker - A chance at a Pantheon trinket/legendary trinket Aman'Thul's Vision (Argus) Argus Heroic (Personal Loot) - 120K With this boost you will receive: - Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker - Violet Spellwing (Mount) - (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=253639/violet-spellwing) - A chance at 955+ loot - A chance at a Pantheon trinket/legendary trinket Aman'Thul's Vision We also hope to begin offering Gul'dan Mythic mount kills with this in the near future. If you are interested in a service that has not been listed on this page please feel free to contact me regardless as I am likely able to help you with anything you may need. M+ boosting: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/15999219883?page=1 If you are interested in purchasing a service from us please contact us at one of the following: Battlenet: Maz#2672 Asuna#2517 Jack#2958 Discord: https://discord.gg/3VsW6GZMazpls10 09 Apr
07 Apr [H] Heptagram is recruiting DPS 5/11 M Heptagram is an established progression raiding guild that aims at clearing end game content at a competitive pace while maintaining a fun, social, and friendly environment. Current Progression: 5/11 M Previous progress on content level: 5/9 M 5/10 M 4/7M EN 3/3 Hc ToV Current raid times: 7:45 - 10:45 pm server time Wed, Thurs, and Mon. For Legion Hc/Mythic Progression we are currently recruiting: One tank One healer: MW preferred. DPS (Atm all classes are welcome) Nevertheless, other classes/specs feel free to message us in-game for further discussion. It is important to highlight that applicants for Raider spots must fit the following profile: Attend all raids on time. Research the fights and what your role/class/spec can add to the raid. Open to criticism and to sit out if you're performing less than what's required. With that being said, if you'd like to be part of a mature, tight-knit family-close environment that balances between serious raid progression and having a good time, this is where you want to be. Feel free to check out our Youtube Channel for some of our kill videos. :) For more info and to claim your free koala bear visit www.Heptagram.eu or message me in-game. Thank you.. Kursive#1305 www.heptagram.euKursive72 07 Apr
05 Apr Outland Revolution Hi please check out this video if you loved or enjoy The Burning Crusade and Outland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJtTmoOMPE Add my Battle-Tag Rikard#2959 for interests in the new Project 70 on Silvermoon <Raiders of Outland>Zpikkz0 05 Apr
05 Apr Outland Revolution Hi please check out this video if you loved or enjoy The Burning Crusade and Outland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJtTmoOMPE Add my Battle-Tag Rikard#2959 for interests in the new Project 70 on Silvermoon <Raiders of Outland>Zpikkz0 05 Apr
04 Apr [A] <Proud> Recruiting DPS/Tank Hello! Proud is semi-hardcore raiding guild on Magtheridon (currently 5/11M), with a great social atmosphere, and a fun and competitive environment to play in. We are currently looking for ANY DPS and Tank that can maintain high attendance (2 raids per week) and wants to come progress Mythic Anotrus with us (and hopefully onto BfA)! Preferably, the character will have some mythic experience and decent gear, but anyone who thinks they are good enough is welcome to apply! With the addition of cross-realm mythic to Anotrus, anyone interested from any realm may apply to trial! We also have a few members of the guild who enjoy pushing high M+ keys! We do accept ANY application for mythic raiding, as long as you can attend (almost) every raid! We raid two nights a week: Monday 20:00 - 23:00 server time Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 server time If this is you please contact us! Akbari#11147 Moakane#2562 Talfor#2468Akbari1 04 Apr
01 Apr <Winter Song> (A) Recruiting A new guild that going to work for pushing myth+ dungeons and build up a team for starting to soft raid in the begining and eventually work for Heroic or even Mythic. We're friendly to new players and we welcome anyone. We're using Discord and if you got any questions feel free to ask. https://discord.gg/qYw8rq2Zanse0 01 Apr
27 Mar [Magtheridon][A] <Fepix> (2/11M) Recruiting! <Fepix – Magtheridon> - Alliance Sick of pugging, looking for mythic progression, wanting to get into the guild raiding scene or just want an active discord to have a laugh in? Fepix could be the guild for you! About us: Fepix is community raiding guild founded and run by a group of friends. Every Tier our main aim is to get the ahead of the curve and then to progress mythic in a calm and casual environment. Although we always seek to progress and improve as players, we like to maintain a lightheartedness and friendly atmosphere within our community. As a guild we are always eager to assist our community in gearing as well as to allow them to access content they wouldn’t otherwise be able to. Weekly Events: Guild ‘Open’ Raid: (20:00-23:00 realm time Friday) All guildies are able to sign up to a relaxed raid on a Friday evening - no commitment week to week, just sign up and drop in on any relevantly geared alt to have some fun! Progression Raiding: (20:00-23:00 realm time Sunday and Monday) These events are mandatory for all raiders. All raiders and trials are expected to turn up to every raid. We appreciate real life commitments are important however, so it is greatly appreciated for raiders to alert officers beforehand if they are unable to make a raid so that we can update the roster for the night as appropriate. Guild ‘get !@#$ done’ mythic keystones: (Tuesday evenings) This is when all our guild groups tend to push keys or do our weekly chests, it will be easy to find a group and have a laugh! However we do have several members that are willing to push keys all week round. Becoming a Raider: Aspiring raiders should meet the following requirements: Reliability – the ability to have high attendance to raids, to arrive promptly at raid time, and should something come up that would stop you attending, to let an officer know ahead of raid time. Adaptability – the ability to learn from mistakes and to show a bit of initiative in encounters to make those small plays that go above the norm that could potentially aid in the raid's success. A laid-back personality – the ability to remain calm when you make or others make mistakes. An off spec or a geared alt – Although this isn't necessary, it will make you slightly more valuable to the raid if you can play an interchangeable role based on the attendance of that raid or the demands of the encounter. Logs – We would like to see some evidence of performance before we start a formal trial of you, this can take the form of a log from any raid difficulty along with a description of what role you performed in the fight mechanically, or by simply attending our open raid events under the supervision of an officer. Loot distribution: We operate on a loot council system which requires the ‘RCloot Council’ addon. Our loot council has a good knowledge of priority stats and trinkets for all classes as well as how large upgrades are to the overall raid performance, therefore loot will be distribute as best benefits the raid as a whole. As a trial you won’t be prioritised for loot, however this doesn’t mean you’ll be completely disregarded. Application Process: We are always open to applications from established raiders, people wanting to get into the raiding scene for the first time or people just sick of pugging and wanting a community of people to do content with. In order to apply whisper one of our recruiting officers by one of the listed means. After a short exchange where they establish your aspirations within the guild, aspiring raiders will invited to a private discord room for a short interview with an officer and the raid leader Summer. In this interview we will discuss: Any previous experience Logs (if provided) Your knowledge of your class, role and raiding as a whole How well you will fit into our guild community Your favourite pizza topping (pineapple is an instant /gkick) If you succeed in your interview we will gladly invite you to the guild as a raider trial. Our trial process approximately lasts 2 weeks or until we are confident you can reliably perform to an acceptable standard. Within this process you will have weekly contact with your recruiting officer and the raid leader to feedback on your performance and to ensure you are enjoying your experience within our guild. Recruitment Priority: We are currently looking for dps as a priority for our mythic progression. Any Death Knights with a blood off spec would be very desirable as well as a restoration druid. However this still means we are open to applications from all other specs and classes as well. We are hoping to bolster our raid team in preparation for BFA where we will continue with the same aims and system. If you are interested in applying please message one of our recruiting officers on either discord or battle.net: Summerset (Raid Leader): Battle.net: Meep#2725 / Discord: Renkin#7628 Codeded: Battle.net: Novice#2211 / Discord: Chucknorris30#5520 'Big Daddy' Chris (Guild Master): Battle.net: Syconix#2181 / Discord: Syconix#7498 If you feel like watching some of our raids or mythic keystones, Chris streams our runs on: https://www.twitch.tv/syconix - Come down and say hey!Místi0 27 Mar
25 Mar [A] Exile @ Magtheridon (Mythic raiding) are recruiting Exile was founded on Draenor-EU and has been raiding since Classic WOW, but in December 2013 we transferred server to Magtheridon to escape the faction imbalance, lag and server queues. We are a guild for raiders, PVP'ers and their friends. We run two raiding teams. One semi-hardcore Mythic raiding team, which raids 3 evenings a week for 3 hours a raid and a more casual Heroic raiding team which raids 2 evenings a week for 2.5 hours a raid. We prefer to raid less but more focused since most of our members are not kids in school,but rather working professionals or university students, who have other other things to do than waste time online when it comes to progression. We are skilled players who are mature, highly motivated and competitive in the approach to the game,while at the same time remaining patient and humble. Our Mythic Team raids Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 20:00-23:00 server time. Our Heroic Team raids Wednesday and Sunday 20:30-22:30 server time. Mythic Team progress: 7/7 EN, 2/3 Tov, 9/10 NH, 4/9TOS & 5/11ANT Recruiting for both our Mythic and Heroic teams. Mythic Team: Looking for the following atm Healing; Holy pala, & resto druid Tanking; Closed DPS; In high need off a warrior, warlock and spriest atm. Most specs are open though for more. Exceptional players are allways considered though regardless off your spec. For mythic questions you can ask true our battletags: Recruitement officer; >>> GreyWarrior#2772 GM; >>> Menion#1844 Heroic Team: Recruiting DPS - any classes Applications can be made on our website http://www.exileguild.euMenion10 25 Mar
15 Mar [A] <Easy - Lightbringer> 2/11 (M) is recruiting <Easy - Lightbringer/Mazrigos> is recruiting. We are presently 2/11 Mythic. We are happy to discuss cross-realm applications by single individuals or small groups of players. Recruitment is currently open for DPS and healers. Applications of exceptional quality, or those from players with raid leading experience will always be given special consideration regardless of our current recruitment status. Minimum requirements for Raider applicants for Antorus Mythic: iLvl:950 Artifact level: 74 All Epic Gems, Fully enchanted, etc. Raid attendance: 50% (we raid on Mon/Wed/Thu/Sun from 21:00 to 23.30 server time) To apply to Easy, please complete an application form in our forum. Make sure to read the sticky, and to complete the application form in full. You do not need an account to post an application. The link to our forum is http://www.wow-easy.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=25 We are happy to discuss applications by small groups of players. If necessary, create a character on Lightbringer or Mazrigos and contact an officer: Templaar, Rotkwa, Nephesh, Liria, Irukandzi <Easy> was founded in 2006. It has a long and stable membership; many of us have raided with Easy for 10 or more years. We are an adult guild and we tend to keep chat clean and to raid in a pleasant and non-threatening atmosphere. We don't bench members once they qualify as raiders - we have a system which gives preference to raiders who have been rolled out of a previous raid. We prefer raiding as friends together to hardcore progress, but our progress is usually solid enough, but without the aggro of hardcore raiding and without compulsory attendance at all raids.Halfamo0 15 Mar
15 Mar Några sköna svenskar inför BoA? (Horde) Jag & en polare söker fler svenskar att lira med inför nya expansionen. Vi kör bara för skojs skull och det vore kul om man var ett litet gäng som körde Mythic + osv tillsammans. Ser gärna att du är 25+ i ålder och har en schysst attityd iallafall. Som sagt, vi är inga Mythic raiders, utan vi föredrar att vi får lira på våra egna villkor och vara casual och tare lugnt. Shadows#21939 är min battlenet tag om du vill snacka :) Vi lirar också andra spel utöver wow som cs, overwatch, pubg osv med en massa andra folk, så om du är ensam och trött på att lira själv så hojta till tycker jag! Hare gött!Taerine0 15 Mar
15 Mar (H) 955 warlock LF raiding guild Hi, I’m currently looking to join a raiding guild on my warlock currently 955 Ilvl, I took a break from raiding during tos (killed everything apart from kJ hc as a hpala) since taking a more casual approach I have cleared anotorus normal and done 8/11hc (few kills on Argus) have lots of prior raiding experience from prior expansions both on a casual and anmore hardcore level anything else you would like to know I’m happy to answer. Age: 31 Location: UK Btag: Bradsinth#2948Consféarcy0 15 Mar
14 Mar (A) Old mythic guild recruiting! Hello, <Average> Is a team of old mythic raiders from SoO to NH returning for Antorus and BfA, We're currently based on Magetheridon and as Alliance looking for healers and ranged dps to fill the gaps in our team to go onto Mythic, we're currently raiding through Antorus heroic 4/11 and our raid nights are Tuesday and Sunday at 19:45 - 21:45Othrm0 14 Mar
14 Mar [H] Looking For Founding Members For Mike Wazowski Dear piffting, We are Mike Wazowski, just remember we are watching, always watching, always. We're not even a guild, just looking for founding members to help "meme" our way to raids and level lower level characters. The current founding members have all of 2 weeks experience of World of Warcraft allowing for nothing to be done in considerable time. This brings me on to the next point, we're only here for fun with no repercussions for mistakes apart from a "ha, nerd" and "maybe do it right next time you muppet". After all, games are meant to just be fun, not 24/7 grindfests. This is the part where most people will put their raid details and timing down but not us, because we've never done it and haven't even got 20 people (oh, happy days). So because of that, there are no limitations to classes we'll accept! Ultimately, if you're looking for a place to call home just to get laughs and possibly a few raids done this is the place for you. If you do wish to sign the charter drop a message in the and you'll get a reply quick enough. https://discord.gg/UG7XcHJ If you've actually read this far and cringed your way past the word "meme", I congratulate you! You've passed through the EDGE filter.Hezni0 14 Mar