Magtheridon

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
12 Jan Magtheridon Guild Website & Discord Offline due to lack of time to maintain. My apologies! FluffyFluffydots140 12 Jan
8h [H] Premonition is looking for Raiders HC/Mythic About us Premonition is a tight knit group of players with a core team that have been raiding and playing together since wrath of the lich king. We view ourselves as a semi hardcore guild looking to push into mythic when we can. We try to have some fun while we raid and encourage everyone to play the way they want to play. We normally find ourselves clearing the current tier on heroic with time to spare before the next patch and are looking to recruit new members to the team to help us take that step into mythic so we can try out the harder level of content. Progress: Antorus 11/11 Normal 11/11 Heroic ToS 9/9 Normal 9/9 Heroic 3/9 Mythic What we are looking for Currently we are recruitings the following roles: DPS Healers We will however consider all players as we have some flexibility in the team to adjust if we need to. We don't have requirements around having to have killed so many bosses or have so much gear. The kind of people we are looking for are people who want to have a laugh and get some progress done. A person who will try and improve and take feedback well. We are happy to help but only if you are willing to listen. Raid info We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday between 20:30 and 23:00 server time. We ask that players try and get to the raid 15 minutes early to help us arrange the group and get an idea of what we can achieve on a particular day. We would ask that raiders bring food, flasks and pots to cover them for the night. We use Discord for voice. How to get in touch There are three ways you can reach out to us if you are interested in joining us. Firstly, the obvious one, you can respond to this post and we will get in touch either through the forums or in game. Secondly, you can reach out to the following people in game and they will be happy to assist: Nirithsu#2454 Talus#2495 Zabac#2182 Drakium#2288 knr#2147 You can also get in touch with anyone else in the guild if the above aren’t online and ask them any questions. Thanks and hope to hear from you soonZushakon1 8h
17h (A)The Brotherhood Of Might looking for players for BFA The Brotherhood of Might is casual raiding guild with a good social flow . We have people from all ages, experience and countries. Singles and Couples. We are all Mature players. We respect eachother and we help eachother where needed. We have fun and we are serious when needed. We are doing mythic+ guild runs up to raiding. We currently are looking for new members for the upcomming "Battle For Azeroth" We are looking for: Priority 1 : Healers Priority 2 : DPS Do you wanna be part of a guild that is fun,friendly, relaxed team and play the BFA content? Are you active and dedicated? Than you are more than welcome here. Contact Me ingame. Raiding (game time): Wednesday: 19:45 - 21:00 (First Boss and last 2 bosses on HC until BFA) Sunday: 19:45- 23:00 Alot Mythic+ in between Add me to Bnet: Tostie#2772Malak9 17h
1d Ciyn's middleman service and sell page. Ciyn#2226 BUYING> Pretty much any unavaible item. Collectors Edition Wotlk and Cataclysm Blue Murloc Egg Grommloc Murkalot (Murkalot's Flail) Tyrael's Hilt Gryphon Hatchling Wind Rider Cub Carved Ogre idol Perpetual Purple Firework Murloc costume Any TCG mount for the right price. Ciyn#2226 Hey. Currently offering middleman services for any items for a small fee. Can also help sell items for a fee. Can also locate and buy items for a fee. What or who is a "middleman"? * A person who acts as an intermediary between two traders whom have agreed on a deal. Why would i need a middleman? *Example: Player A wants to sell a Spectral tiger located on Outland. Player B wants to buy it and is going to pay on Argent dawn. Player B can trade the gold and then player A just logs of. or the other way around. Using a middleman to avoid scams goes like this. Player A traders Spectral tiger to Middleman, Player B gives gold to player A, middleman gives Spectral tiger to player B.Ciyn86 1d
1d (A) <Average> Recruiting a core dedicated team for BfA Hello everyone, <Average> is a team of mythic players recruiting for a core team in BfA, looking for dedicated and passionate players! Dps highly preferred, raiding days still being discussed (but two days per week) We're looking to start HC asap and moving into mythic if we have a consistent strong team. If you're looking for sensibility with a bit of humour thrown in whilst getting bosses down then this is the guild for you.Othrím0 1d
1d Casual player looking for small and social guild Hello everyone :) I thought I leave a post here, seeing that the expansion is almost upon us, and after being guildless for a good while I figured I might as well give this a shot. I'm ideally looking for a very small and social guild. In game i usually just do whatever I'm in the mood for, and would prefer a friendly and sociable bunch of people to enjoy the game with. I don't really raid (bar the occasional LFR), and would ideally go for an Alliance guild, although I do have a horde alt that I play on occasion. Unfortunately, due to my work, I sometimes have to take short breaks of one or two weeks from the game, but generally speaking I'm an active player :) If you think you have the guild for me, feel free to reach out in game at marky#2446 or right here, and I'd be happy to have a chat and share more about myself. :) Looking forward to meeting you! :)Kerrosh1 1d
2d [H]<The Demons Within>11/11 HC are recruiting! Updated Hey everyone! Our guild <The Demons Within> are welcoming all those looking for a home for BFA! We are a social raiding guild which can provide an active guild and discord channel with plenty of random conversations to keep you entertained! We take part in mythic+ dungeons, old raiding content for tmogs and guild achievements and we even take part in guild RBGs and other social guild events. Also for all those that are new to the game, we can offer help and guidance be it through gearing or even join you as you lvl your characters! When it comes to the raiding side of things, We are 11/11 HC Antorus and are looking for more to bolster our ranks for the upcoming raids in BFA. We raid monday, wednesday and sunday (20:00 -23:00 st) We provide a chill raiding enviroment where everyone can enjoy the game with good friendly company! If you are interested please feel free to whisper any member in game or feel free to add my b.net :- Nekochi#2301 Thanks all :)Chiiernu48 2d
3d [H]<Slightly Salted> 4/11 Mythic,Recruiting for BfA Who are we? We are a group of raiders that aspire to be become better Mythic raiders in BfA. In Legion we progressed through Antorus with a raid team that were largely inexperienced with raiding Mythic. We got curve in the third week after the raid released and achieved 4/11 Antorus Mythic. Our intent is to continue our growth in BFA as our lust for progress has not been sated! Our raid team consists of a solid core that has been at the centre of the guild for the entirety of Legion. The guild has kept close-knit due to the raid enviourment that is fun and talkative on trash while being determined on bosses. We are still new to Mythic and therefore we are all still learning. We are looking for raiders that are willing to learn and have a desire for progressing on a higher difficulty. That means it's essential for raiders to be able to take constructive feedback and show dedication through knowledge and execution of their class. Socials are welcome to apply aswell! Currently the guild is on a raid break, as we are awating the release of the new x-pac. Practical information - The raid schedule is 3 days a week Wednesday,Thursday and Sunday from 9 PM to 11 PM sever time. Wednesday is mainly a Heoric day with Thursday and Sunday being Mythic progress days. If there is time after Heroic we move onto Mythic on Wednesdays. - At raids, food is provided by the guild, and sometimes a cauldron will be placed on progress. However you must bring your own flasks and pots. -Trial period is 2 weeks of raiding. Classes we are looking for -DPS classes that are open: LF 1 Balance druid or an elemental Shaman. -Healer applications are closed. -Tank applications are closed. Application and Contact infoBa You can apply for the guild here with this form doc! You will receive a response after 1 day. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScsu8xN7yE5UnArYAA1keKUpzBOJrbEkUzbfytjqYCin9O3eg/viewform?c=0&w=1 If you have any questions feel free to contact one of these fine gentlemen and myself! Guildmaster/Raidleader Zira (Mrblackdevil#2499) Strats and stats officer Banzai (Vandari#2355) Food and mats officer Wonder (Wondernado#2687) Recruitment officer Steel (Makeka#21460)Steelbear3 3d
3d GEMS Horde Guild (New...ish) Hi Everyone, I’ll break this into sections for easy reads :) Background: So, back in the vanilla days... (Noooo... How do you know someone played vanilla? They’ll tell you!) I had a guild, played horde, lost the account and never thought about recovering when I returned. When I did return (in late wrath) we set up a new guild (alliance unfortunately :) to match my friends) and then I didn’t play again until late legion (around 2 months ago actually). My old guild-mates no longer play as they cannot balance WoW with work so... Now I’ve caught up with gameplay, done the majority of things to do around the isles and have 3x 110 toons, collected the purble birb etc. And want our little cheerful community back. Our Guild: So, we called it GEMS (an old reference to former guilds on other games, don’t worry about it, it’s just pretty stone themed). I have me (obviously) and my partner to run the guild. We are looking to expand our roster for like minded people to play with. We do not care what level you are or how new you are, I have a dedicated tab in the guild bank already set up with 1-60 items anyhow :) Nor do we mind what classes you are. We want people to help build it from the ground up and form our little community. I invest a fair amount of items and others bits and pieces into the guild as I had a small amount of legacy stuffs on the horde side from back in the day. Our goals: To have fun. Getting the highest ilvl and running those mythics is great but arguing and mud slinging with others is not great. I run raids occasionally, just getting back into the swing of leading them. Atm doing the weekly mythic+ dungeons too. Occasional legacy runs for transmogs and mounts. World quests together and general mucking around and helping each other towards goals. Everything really! The sad stuff: We are UK based so our times are GMT. This means: Afternoon/evenings weekdays (anytime weekends). We only speak English :( We are only on the Magtheridon server (obviously) Don’t be alarmed if we don’t immediately slam you to the top rank in the guild, we need to trust people before super epic awesome all time access... Also: I will not put up with sexist, racist or any other insults. TL;DR: Rather talk it over in game? Cool too. My new main is my profile character, that’s my name, hit me up :)Painite1 3d
5d [A] Exile @ Magtheridon (9/11 Mythic) are recruiting Exile was founded on Draenor-EU and has been raiding since Classic WOW, but in December 2013 we transferred server to Magtheridon to escape the faction imbalance, lag and server queues. We are a guild for raiders, PVP'ers and their friends. We run two raiding teams. One semi-hardcore Mythic raiding team, which raids 3 evenings a week for 3 hours a raid and a more casual Heroic raiding team which raids 2 evenings a week for 2.5 hours a raid. We prefer to raid less but more focused since most of our members are not kids in school,but rather working professionals or university students, who have other other things to do than waste time online when it comes to progression. We are skilled players who are mature, highly motivated and competitive in the approach to the game,while at the same time remaining patient and humble. Our Mythic Team raids Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 20:00-23:00 server time. Our Heroic Team raids Wednesday and Sunday 20:30-22:30 server time. Mythic Team progress: 7/7 EN, 2/3 Tov, 9/10 NH, 4/9TOS & 9/11ANT Recruiting for both our Mythic and Heroic teams. Mythic Team: Looking for the following atm Healing; Holy pala, & disc priest Tanking; Looking for a tank with a strong dps OS. DPS; In high need off a warrior, warlock and spriest atm. But all specs are open for more. Exceptional players are allways considered though regardless off your spec. For mythic questions you can ask true our battletags: Recruitement officer; >>> GreyWarrior#2772 GM; >>> Menion#1844 Heroic Team: Recruiting DPS - any classes Applications can be made on our website http://www.exileguild.euMenion13 5d
5d [H] Critz and Giggles recruiting! Hello there! Critz and Giggles is a group of friends that has transfered from Silvermoon! We are looking for new players to join us in our quest in Battle for Azeroth! We will form a new raid team in BfA, so bring your best skill and banter! Raidtimes are wednesday and sunday, from 8PM (might change to 8.30PM) ST - 11PM ST. We also will do M+ runs most evenings and weekends. What I already can say is that 1 tanking spot and 2 healing spots have been taken in the raidteam, so there is still 1 tanking and 1 healing spot open atm! But otherwise we are open to all players who understand their class and are willing to learn raid mechanics and that can take constructive criticism when making a mistake :). We do take raiding and progression serious, but we do have fun aswell! We also have a discord server where there is always someone online to have a chat with. If you have any questions or are interested in joining, you can contact me on bnet (Alao#2312), or whisper ingame: Alao Allyssi Paranoidlink Thanks for your time and we'll see you ingame!Alao3 5d
6d Looking for Guild Charter signatures I'm looking for signatures for my guild charter to make a guild. I'm willing to offer up to 1000 gold for 1 signature. I will be at stormwind, near the auction house in the trade district. Look for the character Dkgaming. thank you.Dkgaming0 6d
12 Jul ~Group Therapy~ Ravencrest-Selling Alliance Services ~Group Therapy~ World 55 Guild Selling Alliance Services Bastu#2490 - Bnet http://www.gt-guild.com/ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ravencrest/Group+Therapy Note: All our boosts are for GOLD ONLY Now offering multiple types of boost: Antorus ★ Masterloot 9/11M - 5m ★ Masterloot 10/11M - 6m ★ Masterloot 11/11M - 9m ★ Masterloot 11/11M + Argus Mount(Shackled Ur'zul) - 12m ★ Argus - 4m ★ Argus Mount(Shackled Ur'zul) - 9m Nighthold ★ Gu'dan Mount (Fiendish Hellfire Core) - 1.5m ★ Chance at CoF - 200k Trial of Valor ★ 'The Chosen' title + Transmog set! - 1m List of Streaming Boosters https://www.twitch.tv/polihanna https://www.twitch.tv/bastulol https://www.twitch.tv/wallirikz https://www.twitch.tv/hyuru https://www.twitch.tv/jokerdtv https://www.twitch.tv/anoreal https://www.twitch.tv/ashineeBastu4 12 Jul
10 Jul Horde or alliance server? Greetings, I want to transfer my main character to this server but I can't figure if this horde or alliance server or 50/50 from both? Can anyone help me with that?Carnagê2 10 Jul
09 Jul Looking For A Social Guild Alliance Hey there, I'm fairly new to WoW in general so I'm looking for an Alliance social guild to talk to whilst I'm levelling this character! Add me on Battlenet if you have a guild for me to join Hajetma#2991Kelmari2 09 Jul
09 Jul [H] Looking for a raiding guild for BFA! I'm currently looking for a guild that I can raid with during BFA, and do some mythic+ with too. Nothing too hardcore, I've no intention of raiding at anything above heroic difficulty. Thanks. gregzyme#2680Pixelxpixel0 09 Jul
07 Jul [LFG] [H] Casual riding and casual everything! Hi! I'm just looking for a casual riding guild, looking into BfA to join with this and my many alts. I can fill almost any position, as i try to play everything. Regards!Palladia1 07 Jul
06 Jul <Oblivion> 11/11M Boost Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Any Day Time: 16:30 - 00:30 Server Time (Runs every 30minutes) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Antorus Heroic PL Special : Day: Custom Day (up to you!) Time: Custom Time (up to you!) Extra Info: We assign 3 unsaved players of the same class to trade all items to you. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Glory of Argus Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Glory of Legion Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQNctme0 06 Jul
06 Jul Ninth Order(11/11M) Mythic & Heroic boostruns Hello Magtheridon, Ninth Order 11/11M is selling boosts for mythic related content. With our history of successful boosts in previous expansions and great reputation as a guild you don't need to worry about a thing. Most of us have the experience of doing over a 1000+ boosts. Our group is made of officers and raiders from Ninth Order. If you ever have a complaint about any of our members do not hesitate to inform us and we will do our best to resolve any sort of misunderstandings. You will get exactly what you paid for, you will make friends, have a laugh and definitely come back again for either a run on your alt character or other boostruns. What are we boosting ? Argus HC only - 100k (Every Fri, Sat & Tuesday 22:15) Full HC - 400k (boosters unsaved, Every Fri, Sat & Tuesday 20:00) Guldan mount - 1.6M (only on horde) 9/11M antorus - 4M (only on horde) 10/11M antorus - 5M (only on horde) 11/11M antorus - 8.5M (only on horde) Argus M only - 4.25M (only on horde) Argus M only + mount - 9.5M (only on horde) *** ask ingame Talho#2887 if you want prices on full loot priority *** *** 10-15% cut on mythic boosts if you pay Draenor Horde *** What will you be receiving from these boosts ? ALL 960, 965 loot that your class can use, this includes ALL the TIER tokens if they drop (1 per boss) ALL 970+ loot, that nobody wants. Our average ilvl is 978, you will have a chance for TF! If you paid for a full loot priority boost, you'll be getting EVERY 960-985 item for you class You get all achievements for killing the bosses A chance to get Antoran Charhound, Taeshalach and a RED Scythe of the UnmakerWhen are we boosting ? We are able to boost on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Our raids start around 19:45 and we finish at 23:30. A FULL mythic 11/11M boost can take 2 days (mostly about 1 day + 1 hour next raid day). Payment We accept gold on most big servers. If you are able to pay on Draenor Horde we can provide a 10-15% cut on mythic boosts. Prices can and will be changed as the time goes by so feel free to poke me about them along the way. For additional information about the boost and scheduling whisper Talho#2887 and I will provide all the answers in game. Original feedback thread : https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618054748 Hope to see you soon! :)Talho14 06 Jul
06 Jul NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné1 06 Jul
05 Jul looking for a social guild looking for a social guild, like someone to talk too cos that !@#$% in darkmoon fair, i'm not even going to say her name well she thinks i'm a pig and got everyone to stop talking to me. Even my old m8 barkeep Dobbins at the Lion Prides inn wont look me in the eye. You would not belive the time and money i spent in there. What ever happened to bro's before hoe'sBettyboou1 05 Jul
04 Jul Selling Name: "Rose" Hello! I recently transfered from Alliance to Horde, and the name I had no longer fits me being an Undead. Therefore, I'm selling the name "Rose" on Magtheridon. 30,000 gold. Interested? Contact me in-game either via whisper or in-game mail!Mutual0 04 Jul
04 Jul [H] HPriest + PPala(or FDruid) looking for BFA home. Hi there, My partner and I are looking for a new home for BFA. We are looking to transfer to a busier realm (horde side) as our current one is quite empty. We are based in the UK, are in our mid 20s, and both have experience with being officers. We are both capable raiders (I am 7/11M and he is 4/11M) but we both stopped actively playing in December and are looking to return now in preparation for BFA. We are not looking for a hardcore guild or anything, just a friendly atmosphere with some chilled raids and maybe some social events. A place we can make long term friends and feel at home. We both love to chat on voice so I hope that could be an option :D! If you have any questions feel free to add me on Raenboe#2241. Thank you!Raenboe0 04 Jul
01 Jul [H] LFG - healer (able to main any heal class) Healer looking for a PVE guild for BFA with 2 days a week, 19-20 to maximum 23 server time raiding schedule. I play right now on draenor with this being my armory link of my main character https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/profylax (i have progress spread around on different healing classes but this is my main.) Reason for leaving draenor: too crowded. From being laggy only in rush hours it started being laggy most of the time. Mentions: i will not transfer any of my characters. I will just lvl a new one. There is enough time untill BFA launches. If the guild requires i can come to some sort of test run in ABTProfylax0 01 Jul
27 Jun (A) 947 resto shaman LF Raiding guild Hello Im a 947 restoration shaman and i have raided since WOD and done HC nighthold, i then quit and have done pug groups since TOS (as dps). I've done Antorus on normal in pug groups. Im relatively new to raiding as healer but Im willing to learn. Im looking for a guild, so i can get back to doing HC raiding again.Cresentpaw0 27 Jun
26 Jun (A) The Brotherhood of Might is looking for raiders The Brotherhood of Might is casual raiding guild with a good social flow . We have people from all ages, experience and countries. Singles and Couples. We are all Mature players. We respect eachother and we help eachother where needed. We have fun and we are serious when needed. We are doing mythic+ guild runs up to raiding. We currently are looking for new members for our progress team to raid Antonus, The Burning Throne. We are looking for: Priority 1 : Shaman Healer / Monk Healer Priority 2 : Rogues Priority 2a : Warlock / Shadow Priest Priority : Melee DPS Do you wanna be part of a guild that is fun,friendly, relaxed team and play the legion content? Are you active and dedicated? Than you are more than welcome here. Contact Me ingame. Progress: Antorus 11/11 Normal -- 11/11 Heroic Raiding (game time): Wednesday: 19:45 - 23:00 Sunday: 19:45- 23:00 Alot Mythic+ in between Add me to Bnet: Tostie#2772Malak19 26 Jun
19 Jun Fast ways to farm gold I need to farm gold for a WoW token in a day or two. Any suggestions how?Shalahn1 19 Jun
17 Jun 947 resto druid LF raiding guild Hi, i have raided a bit of mythic in TOS in november, then quit Wow due to some technical issues with my PC. I am now back and pugged about half of antorus and i am wishing to join a guild, preferably a mythic guild that does a heroic casual run weekly just go get geared up and get ahead of curve, i'm willing to give any loot to the mythic raiders if they need it for their alts etc.Dekara1 17 Jun
15 Jun Wanting to join Alliance guild Hey, as the title says i'm interested in joining an active guild focusing on mainly PVE but could do so PVP.Melaz2 15 Jun
14 Jun Have... Have We Met? - horde -3k gold reward - mankrik im looking for mankrik. mostly horde players get him. il check this a few times a day so if u get him pls dont hand quest in. a will pay alot of gold for u to let me wave at im :) thanks iv been trying to get him for months now. 3k gold reward :) thanks. can sort out booty bay ah rubbish item for 3k :) thanks :) nexusproNexuspro4 14 Jun
12 Jun lf raiding guild horde now and bfa hi im nick i main dk frost im 8/11 hrc lf raiding and social guild that has a lot of banter looking to main dk/war or warlock in bfa plz get bck to me on bnet if interested lilnick#1258Lákasha1 12 Jun
11 Jun [A]/[H] LF Guild - Social & Casual I've recently decided to come back to WoW after a long break - I've got characters on both Alliance and Horde so the faction doesn't matter for me! What I'm looking for is a casual & social guild to do the odd BG or Dungeon with. I'm also interested in doing legacy content for transmog etc. So yeah, I'm not looking for anything serious raid wise, but somewhere where I could eventually jump into some raids / guild events but also just have a laugh with. Cheers!Gehku0 11 Jun
10 Jun [H] Critz and Giggles Recruitment! Hey there! a Bit about us! Critz and Giggles is a friendly guild who have just transferred from Silvermoon! we had formed a small team helping each other out on quests and doing Mythic+ most evenings/ weekends. completing 11/11 normal and 3/11 HC as a guild. due to such low horde pop on silvermoon we have moved across here hoping to progress with our HC progress and move on to mythic! what we are looking for! We are looking to expand the guild and start raiding and preparing for the next expansion. We are open to all players tanks, healers or DPS who understand there class and willing to learn raid mechanics. who are serious about raiding and progression. we do have some fun times ( currently running a few drunk old lower raids ... ) Many of us have been playing from Vanilla and like to compete on who has the most mounts ;) We have a Discord server most of us use and generally use for mythic runs or General Chit chat just remember to bring your banter game ;) If you are interested or want to ask any questions you can contact myself or one of the other Officers Mistie#2799 Or In game : Allyssi Ganklin Paranoidlink see ya at the throne! Ally xLillee5 10 Jun
10 Jun [H] Cow & his wife LF Guild Hi all, I'm Phil, I live in Lincolnshire UK but I'm not a farmer. I've recently come back to the game after a long break when pandas were all the rage, I thought I'd had enough and thought I'd spend my time on FIFA instead but evidently I've decided against it. I'm looking for a guild on a moderately well populated horde server for myself and the old ball & chain. We're both quite vastly experienced in the realm of raiding. Downed all content when relevant since TBC (well I have, the wife started playing in WOTLK but not much in the way of raiding) Since MoP, we've not really been interested much, Lou has played almost constantly but I got sick after Siege of Orgrimmar and thought I'd chill out for a while. Now I know I'm blowing my own horn, but I'm a pretty bloody good dps, so is the mrs. she plays an Ele shaman (or is currently gearing one) - I was also a pretty bloody good tank too, which I'll be happy to play for the right (patient) guild whilst I learn how to Warcraft again, though I'd prefer to stick with frost. Obviously I've come back at an inopportune time, I know most guilds will be either winding down or not really doing anything at the moment, so I'd be more than happy just to piss about in raid finders etc until BFA but I would love to get into raiding again. So here what you can expect from us: - Experience in Raid/guild leading (though we don't want to get into all that again) - Mature (late 30's) and completely drama free - Experienced, cohesive & coherent players with a lot of raid time under their belt - Easy going, flexible & approachable What we expect from you: - Raid time, semi hardcore preferably no more than 3 nights per week, 2 would be ideal - No drama/uppity 16 year old guild masters, a nice mature environment in an english speaking guild - Preferably a long standing guild or a guild with an already "gelled" raid team which we can challenge ourselves to be a part of At present, we're going through a house move & staying with in-laws so I'm not in game much but I can get battle net messages on my phone. We're on Draenor at the moment but looking to move. Battle Tag is kaon#2813Morgenes1 10 Jun
10 Jun social guild Hi. Im looking for social guild so I have someone to talk to :D rest is extra. (raiding, achi hunting etc). too sleepy so I wont type much, hit me up below or in gameBukachu2 10 Jun
10 Jun [A] LFG for Returning Player - Casual, Social & Raid Sup, I've recently decided to come back to WoW after a long break - Haven't properly played since end of Cata. Since then more or less everyone I used to play with has either stopped or moved realm, so I'm looking for a new place to call home. I used to main holy pally (which is this guy, but for some reason around the time I last played a transffered him to Horde... because I'm an idiot). I'd also probably bring a druid and shammy alts (eventually). I'm willing to transfer anyway as long as the guild suits me. What I'm looking for is a casual & social guild who have a laugh and don't take themselves too serious, but also a raid guild where I could jump into empty spots/alt raids on occasion (once geared & levelled etc), but I can't necessarily commit to a raid schedule due to work and family and stuff - so casual raids/alt raids suit me perfect. Obviously it'll take some time to get used to all the new stuff, I mean firstly I need to get to 110, but also I don't know !@#$ about anything in Legion or much happening in BfA, so could definitely use some help along the way. It'll probably also take a bit of time to get back into the swing of things with new rotations, talents, skills, artifacts and stuff. So yeah, I'm not looking for anything serious raid wise, but somewhere where I could eventually jump into some raids / guild events but also just have a laugh with. Hit me up if this sounds like I'd fit in. #Rob2361Rôb1 10 Jun
10 Jun PVE Player looking for Guild Hey, I am an older player (In game and IRL) and looking for an active guild who just like to have fun and do not have many expectations of players in regards to raiding. I would love a guild who have a Discord and talk a lot. I am an old player, but I have a lot to learn as I mostly just quest and do some Dungeons. I think I miss out on guild play so hopefully I can find that here. I would be bringing this char and maybe some others.Ralgeon1 10 Jun
10 Jun Is this server good for new players? I was searching a little bit on websites and I saw on WowProgress that this server is the only balanced server. All others are super unbalanced, especially high pop servers and I hate this. Anyway, I want to start playing and I need to choose a server and since I'm interested in PVE, is this server a good choice? I like to see players from other faction as well.Ovan3 10 Jun
07 Jun Antorus Heroic Boosting <Invalid Target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> 11/11(M) Horde guild started to help and boost players around 2 years ago. Our team boosting from first-hand, not using middleman or reseller. This is the reason why our prices are one of the best on the market. Our main goal is to make the customers and buyers 100% satisfied and complete the order in the shortest unit of time! We ONLY accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high pop realms as well). We offering the following services and boosts: - Antorus Heroic full run and only Argus kill - Mythic+ - "the Chosen" title (ToV Mythic) - "Glory of the Argus Raider" achievement The prices may change, for more information and application feel free to add me on BattleTag Arkhien#2198 Boost schedule(server time): Antorus Heroic full run and only Argus kill Monday, Friday 20:00 Saturday 15:00, 18:00 and 21:00 "the Chosen" title (ToV Mythic) Sunday 19:45 and 20:00 "Glory of the Argus Raider" achievement Tuesday 20:00 Mythic+ After you added me we will contact the exact price and timeArkhien24 07 Jun
03 Jun wtb an item WTB treads of panicked escape-- mythic version COD me for 500k gold if u have them, mythic only version same goes for the equivalent chest, soul rattle ribcage mythicLegionshaman0 03 Jun
28 May [H] <RNGaming> 7/7 HC, 3/7M Hrvatski Guild Pozdrav dame i gospođo! <RNGaming> 7/7 HC, 3/7M [HORDE] Mi smo relativno mladi guild (cca. 2 mjeseca) sa Magtheridon-a (horde). Recruitamo par dobrih player-a/ica da upotpunimo roster za mythic progress, pošto smo mi u originalu imali zamisao da igra 20-25 irl frendova/frendica i da raidamo, ali kako je život pun iznenađenja malo nas muči attendance ljudi, pa povremeno nemamo mythic raid po kalendaru. Stoga RECRUIT! Trenutno imamo wipe fest na Dragons of Nightmare, ali evo samo što nisu pali! Heroic imamo na farmu već 7-8 tjedana, Mythic prva 3 boss-a (Nythendra, Elrethe Renferal i Ursoc su također na farmu). Vjerojatno bi imali već 5-6 killova da raidamo prema kalendaru ali eto. Stoga smatramo da će nam par dodatnih ljudi pomoći u tome . To je ukratko o nama, a sada ono bitnije. Mi smo hrvatski guild, ali nam nije bitno od kuda ste, niti kojim jezikom pričate, samo da se razumijemo! OTVORENA MJESTA: Healer - sve osim Holy Paladin (imamo već 2 u main raid grp), ali slobodno se javite bez obzira na klasu. DPS - preferiramo ranged (Hunter-a imamo malo previše atm, Mage možda jedan može upasti) jako bi nas razveselio Shadow priest nemamo trenutno niti jednog aktivnog, sve ostale ranged klase koje nisu navedene su također dobrodošle! VAŠ ilvl nije bitan! (samo skill) http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/eu/magtheridon/ RANK: 9 (2320WW), bili smo treći dok se uredno igralo, a imamo potrencijal za top 2 server sigurno. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/magtheridon/RNGaming Guild ilvl: 874, od prilike svi u guild-u su oko 874ilvl +- kako to ide, ali negdje od 868-880 su svi gearani atm. Pročekirajte main raid team. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/server/312/latest/, loggamo, možete često vidjeti 99%-ile log na dps-u i healerima također, ako se kužite u to bacite oko naravno imamo i plave/ljubičaste tu i tamo! http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/magtheridon/RNGaming/roster?sort=rank&dir=a Za bilo kakav info unutar same igre, ako vam je tako jednostavnije možete kontaktirati naše igrače: Jayqt, Drinzzy, Cyruslól. HVALA NA VREMENU POZZ! RAID TIMES: SRI-ČET-NED (20:00-00:00) Ako je netko zainteresiran neka ostavi komentar/battle tagMossx9 28 May
22 May 969 Death Knight LFG! [H] Hey! I'm a frost Death Knight main looking for a friendly raiding guild. I'm 11/11 HC ATB. I recently moved to Magtheridon and have not found a guild that I can call home... yet!Mephy0 22 May
22 May Returning player guild charter problems Hi, I’ve recently returned to WoW and want to get a guild started, I need 3 more signatures and am having trouble finding people to sign. I’m not fussed about joining a big guild and would rather have a few people running it the way we want, I’d be fine with just the two of us actually, but you still require 4 signatures to get it started :( Does anyone have any (helpful) suggestions or be willing to sign it for us? (You don’t have to stay in it once you’ve signed, but you can :) either/or) Thanks peeps.Talianya1 22 May
21 May (H) Buying Heavy Junkboxes for the Insane title Hello there, If you're a rogue and wanting to make some coin, this might be something for you. I'm willing to buy a bunch of Heavy Junkboxes to complete my Insane title farm. The price per box is negotiable. Contact me in-game via /w or mail, or reply below. Battle.net code: #2396Revenantgore0 21 May
20 May [A]<Malicious> is recruiting PvE Raidtimes: 3 days/week: Wednesday, Friday&Sunday. 19.30 - 22.30 servertime (GMT +1). Currently seeking: Healer: preferably Druid. Dps: Any but preferably Ranged. Tank:Death knight or Druid. All applications are however considered. Current progress: Antorus the Burning Throne: 2/11 mythic, 11/11 heroic Summary of what we are: A still growing guild, raiding current content 3 nights a week. Relaxed atmosphere in raids, without losing focus or interest in progressing. Friendly humorous people. Doing alt runs on several days besides our main schedule. Minimum requirements for a raider-trial: You're a decent raider. With this we want you to know the basics of raiding. If not we can help you to improve until we think you are ready to start your trial. If your gear or experience is lacking as compared to our current progress, you have to be willing to make an extra effort to catch up. You will generally be available to raid with us at least 2 raids a week. You're age 18+. If you are very "youthful" you just won't fit into the group. You're a nice person generally. We don't want to recruit drama Llamas. You're interested in joining our "community". To contact us to ask questions: Gralgas#2173 Crek#2974 Tiffanys#2634 Website: Coming Soon... We hope to hear from you!:)Gralgas2 20 May
19 May Garrison Fur Trader Does someone have the fur trader active?Liarawyn0 19 May
19 May Magyar klán ! Helló ! Nem rég jöttem eredetire,szeretnék csatlakozni aktív magyar klánhoz. Általában 15:00-22:00 között vagyok elérhető a játékban.Többit személyesen.Ragnaryx33 19 May
19 May [A] Mad Murlocs Recruiting. Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle Mglrmglmglmgl... We are recruiting players to add to our raid team, all levels of experience are considered. We're not super hardcore and enjoy chilled progression most of all we playing for fun. We are currently 9/9n, 1/9hc. All we ask is that you turn up on time with consumables, it's not the end of the world if you're late just be considerate of others in the raid team. All classes and specs welcome, we encourage people to play what they enjoy. Raiding Wednesday & Friday, with the odd drunken event. w/ for more info. Socials welcomeRãven5 19 May
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May