Magtheridon

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
6d Magtheridon Guild Website & Discord To keep a clean look and to make it easier for me to update, I created a small website containing a filterable server guild list. www.halwp.be Want to add/update your guild, just reply with the info here or on the website. Join our discord channel at : https://discord.gg/EzHscBn For more information feel free to ask or contact me in game : azantrox#2122Fluffydots135 6d
3h Ciyn's middleman service and sell page. BUYING> Blue murloc egg ( Starting price at 35m will go up if needed. ) ANY TCG mounts If you got any unavaible items feel free to add me and i might be intrested. Wooly White RhinoFor sale @Eitrigg/Krasus, accepting money almost everywhere Ciyn#2226 Hey. Currently offering middleman services for any items for a small fee. Can also help sell items for a fee. BTAG:Ciyn#2226 What or who is a "middleman"? * A person who acts as an intermediary between two traders whom have agreed on a deal. Why would i need a middleman? *Example: Player A wants to sell Spectral tiger ( Located on a diffrent server ) Player B wants to buy it, but if he trades gold to player A can just log of with the gold and not give the Spectral tiger. Using a middleman to avoid scams goes like this. Player A traders Spectral tiger to Middleman, Player B gives gold to player A, middleman gives Spectral tiger to player B. Or The buyer gives the gold to the middleman then seller gives the Spectral tiger to the buyer, then middleman gives the gold to the seller. BOOSTS WILL BE FOR SALE SOONER OR LATER IN LEGION.Ciyn39 3h
7h <Sedition> (H) 10/10HC recruiting for Mythic progress! So, we are Sedition and you probably haven't heard of us too much, so I'm going to begin with how we came about and why you should join us instead of guilds with better progress currently! Why Sedition? Well, we were formerly a different guild and we cleared heroic EMN at a pretty good pace - far faster than average for the realm. Following this we reformed into Sedition and have since struggled to add enough players to our roster to make a fully-fledged foray into Mythic. We are a close-knit guild of core players whom are forever on TS and I have no doubt you will enjoy the banter that compliments periods of serious and solid gameplay during progression. What can Sedition offer that others might not? First and foremost, we are one of few guilds that will actively consider tanking applications seriously. We have strong tanks currently, but given then difficulty obtaining strong ranged DPS our tanks have geared alts to reroll to if recruitment allows it. Secondly, for progression raids non-trial raiders have full access to at least half the raid-duration of flasks and plenty food. This is our attempt to off set the higher prices of legion consumables as we know not everyone is great at generating wow gold. We don't care for wow gold, we care for the right person with the right gameplay and persona. Thirdly, we accept mistakes. Whilst we always talk about what can be improved openly and clearly - we do not demonise gameplay errors. Frequent errors are obviously not ideal for the type of player we want, but don't be discouraged if you have a tendency to mess some progression pulls up, that's fine. We learn and adapt as a raid group. Sounds good, what times do you raid? We currently raid at the current schedule (server time): Wednesday 8pm-11pm Saturday 9pm-12am This is potentially changeable in future as the roster evolves but as of right now, that is our schedule. We often schedule optional raids for further progression or content farming, but you can guarantee Wednesday and Saturday as raid days. Attendance isn't compulsory but we do expect 75% attendance roughly speaking. The most important aspect however is simply that you let us know you can't make it. We are laid back people, but being in the dark can be frustrating. Cool, that sounds fitting to me - what kind of classes and roles do you want? DPS: 3+ Priority = Shadow Priest, Warlocks, Mages, Boomkins, Ele shamans, MM Hunters. Especially Hunters. Mail going to waste. [I] Healers[/i]: 1-2 Priority = Resto druid. However a Holy paladin would also be welcome. [I] All exceptional applicants, particularly DPS are welcome [/i] Awesome, where can I apply? Currently we are still developing our website, but it will be up and running in due course. For the time being, we would welcome inquisitive players to whisper one of the following: Vylori (Hollowrain#2517) Naarosh (bigdickdps#2792) Pandamanium So, what happens when I first join? Well, you will have a trial membership for 1-2 raids depending on how much you impress us and we will then evaluate whether you fit the guild on a social level also and following that a rank will be given. Thanks for your time reading this and I hope you consider Sedition as your future guild.Vylori32 7h
10h Returning player seeks new home Howdy folks... Had a super long break from wow, kids etc! Now back playing for a couple of weeks and enjoying legion very much. Time is now for me to get back into the guild and raid fold if I can. Historically have mostly played a healing role and would prefer to do so if possible. Came back to my resto druid (balance off spec) and have leveled this one up as best I can outside of a real raid in the short time back. On this server, I have a priest and shaman which need some leveling loving :D What am I seeking? If raiding, would need a 20:00 GMT start time (21:00 server) to get the kids to bed, most days are fine. Would prefer to stay horde as never played alliance, but could be willing to make a switch for a suitable home. Completely appreciate I am 'some months' and a stack load of hard graft behind where raiding guilds are now, plus all the learning of mechanics so understand my place. Alt raid runs are likely to be my tickle right now, which is more than fine with me. Happy hunting OdinsRaven#2395Finlo0 10h
19h (A) The Brotherhood of Might is recruiting The Brotherhood of Might is social raiding guild. We are a guild with people from all ages, experience and countries. We respect eachother and we help eachother where needed. We have fun and we are serious when needed. We doing normal instances to raiding. We currently are looking for Healers and ranged DPS for NightHold progress. Do you wanna be part of a guild that is fun,friendly and play the legion content. Than you are more than welcome here. Contact Me or 1 of the members. Progress: EN Heroic 6/7 - ToV Normal 3/3 - 4/10 NH Heroic Bnet: Tostie#2772 http://tbom.enjin.com/recruitmentMalak15 19h
19h <Quid Pro Quo Bro> is recruiting <Quid Pro Quo Bro> Alliance Mythic raiding guild on EU-Magtheridon. Tue-Thurs-Sun : 20:30 to 23:30 server time. Currently recruiting: Ranged dps (pref Lock, DK, Pala, Rogue) Healer (pref pala, Shaman) More about us: Coming from a casual guild who stuck it through the slumps in mists and started to do serious mythic progression raiding in Warlords. We've been climbing the ladder on Magtheridon and finished up 7th at the end of warlords, and are aiming for a top 5 spot on the server in Legion. Our mythic raid team is currently on 4/7. Current nighthold progress: 10/10N, 3/10HC. We're always on the lookout for Skilled, like-minded players to bolster our ranks. What the guild can offer: Fully clear all of the current expansion/patch content. A fair EPGP based gear distribution system, making sure the players have the best gear they can get to increase output in raids. We're not only looking for skilled players, but dedicated people with the potential to be moulded into becoming the best they can be. We aim to Rank within the top 5 in the current tier of raiding on Magtheridon. A semi-hardcore environment not many guilds have managed to create on Magtheridon. If this is the kind of guild and raiding you're looking for, we suggest you apply today @ http://quidproquobro.shivtr.com/ ! Whisper Slashgordon (Slashpotato#2234), Morrigwyn (TheMorrigan#21477), or Corthius (Callum#2533) for more info.Slashgordon5 19h
20h [H] Guild looking for merge with other guild Forgotten Heroes is a nordic guild (mostly norwegians and swedes) that started during vanilla on Dragonmaw and was active all though Cataclysm. The guild has had a rebirth in Legion on Magtheridon with mostly the origial core members. We are currently too few active members to activly raid every week, something that we miss dearly. We are not hardcore raiders (anymore), since most of us are somewhat "up there" in terms of age, with other commitments than we used to have. However, raiding is what we enjoy the most in WoW, and we realise that we need either more members in our guild, or we need to find another guild. We would like to propose either a guild merger with another guild in the same situation as us, or a packaged deal where our members can join your guild. In regards of raiding members, we are 4-9 persons that will be signing up for raids each week, and we have an average of 880 ilvl (870 - 890). We are composed of tank (singular), healers, ranged and melee dps. We also have some casual members, that we still love for who they are, and wish for them to also be able to follow us into a new guild. Please contact sokrates#2628 or Bosantimum#2650 if this is something you would like to investigate further.Asapper1 20h
1d Win Condition Paid 190k for a Weekly Boost. Get removed from the group.Billpai2 1d
1d [H] Heptagram is recruiting 10/10 Hc 4/7M 3/3 Hc Heptagram is an established progression raiding guild that aims at clearing end game content at a competitive pace while maintaining a fun, social, and friendly environment. Current Progression: 10/10 Hc 4/7M EN 3/3 Hc ToV Current raid times: 7:45 - 10:45 pm server time Wed, Thurs, and Mon. For Legion Hc/Mythic Progression we are currently recruiting: DPS (Atm all classes are welcome) Nevertheless, other classes/specs feel free to message us in-game for further discussion. It is important to highlight that applicants for Raider spots must fit the following profile: Attend all raids on time. Research the fights and what your role/class/spec can add to the raid. Open to criticism and to sit out if you're performing less than what's required. With that being said, if you'd like to be part of a mature, tight-knit family-close environment that balances between serious raid progression and having a good time, this is where you want to be. Feel free to check out our Youtube Channel for some of our kill videos. :) For more info and to claim your free koala bear visit www.Heptagram.eu or message me in-game. Thank you.. Kursive#1305 www.heptagram.euKursive29 1d
1d [H] Conexus Recruiting About us Guild Name : Conexus (formally Cartel) Founded : TBC Current Progression : 6/7M 3/3H 10/10H Main raid nights : Wed, Sun, Mon Alts, New low geared, ap farm : Thurs Times : 7.30pm to 11.30pm server time Loot system : epgp Starting Mythic nighthold this week Recruiting Tanks : Backup only or Thursday night raid only Healers : Resto shammy or disp priest or Thursday night raid any class Melee : Main team 1 Melee any class. Ranged : main team looking for 1 or 2, no hunters, back up and thursday night players also. Must be able to speak and understand English Small groups of friends We would consider small groups of friends who want to stay and play together, due to there guild falling apart or not enough for mythic progression. How to get in touch talk to me on bnet Fluid #2455 or make an application on the website if you prefer http://conexus-eu.enjin.com/ ShangalangShangalang0 1d
1d [A] <The New Legacy> 10/10HC Recruiting for Mythic. About us: The guild was put into use during late 5.4 after by a group of returning WoW players and people that had joined during 5.4. Since then we have been raiding fairly successfully in 10-man and have recently been trying to increase the size of our roster to allow us to attempt Mythic. Past Progression: Mist of Pandaria: Tier 16: 4/14 Heroic (10-man) Warlord of Draenor: Tier 17: 7/7 Heroic, 10/10 Heroic. Tier 18:8/13 Mythic Legion: Tier 19: 7/7 Heroic, 3/3 Heroic, 10/10 Heroic Current Progression: 10/10 Heroic Recruitment: We are recruiting reliable raiders, accepted applicants will have a trial period of about two weeks. During this period, we evaluate trial raiders based on their attitude, attendance, skill level and situational awareness. Raid Schedule: Wednesday 8:15PM - 11:00PM CET Sunday 8:15PM - 11:00PM CET Monday 8:15PM - 11:00PM CET All times are CET (server time). Raid invites start at 8:10 PM. You can find more about us here: http://thenewlegacy.enjin.com/home Loot System: After you have successfully finished your trial membership loot will be distributed on a BiS > MS > OS basis, if you contribute to the kill you get a chance at the rewards. How to Apply: - Go to http://thenewlegacy.enjin.com/ - Click "Apply to guild" - Provide us with an application, and do not leave any fields blank. If you want to talk to someone before applying/any questions send an in-game mail to: Owaiin (Prowain#2622) Biologa (Berit#2467)Owaiin4 1d
2d [H] <Scrumpy> 7/7M, 3/3HC, 1/10M Recruiting We currently have a spot or two available in the dps department, and although we'd prefer a rogue or ele/resto shaman, we consider all qualified apps :) ---- The guild was started by players who have previously raided high end but now have found themselves in possession of a life and thus no longer able to keep up a full raiding schedule. Our goal is to run a guild that raids only twice a week, but when we do, we bring it. That means having high raid discipline and aiming not to compete, but to clear all available content before the next is released. The guild is managed by people who have previously run high end guilds and have experience raid leading. The team is comprised of players from any nationality or age, although there's a slight lean towards the British(It's a curse!) and the average age is about 30. The guild language is exclusively English. We all have busy lives outside wow with family, work and studies, but we enjoy stressing down by kicking some boss-!@#$ together and having a laugh on discord. If you are interested in playing in a organised environment and you think you have what it takes/are willing to learn fast, please consider joining us! We're currently looking for high attendance players, particularly dps. All applications are considered. Legion Experience: 7/7M 3/3HC 3/10M WoD Experience: 7/7HC 10/10HC 13/13M Raid nights: Weds/Mon 20:00-23:00 with optional social/alt raids on offnights. Loot system: EPGP Website: www.scrumpy-guild.co.uk Contact: Enira(Enira#2956), Freddó, Fizzlewizzle or Radxn ingame.Enira2 2d
2d [A]Endeavour (7/7M 2/3M 3/10M) recruiting ranged dps! We are a small but tightly-knit community of raiders who are dedicated not necessarily to expending large amounts of time on completing content, but instead to make the most out of the little time we have allocated for progression content. As a result, we are very relaxed outside of raids: our community is filled with chilled and fun people. In raids however, we aim to complete those with the full dedication of raiders, consistency and seriousness, so that we can reach our goal of completing content at the highest level without raiders having to attend extreme amounts of raids every week. We are currently recruiting ranged dps and a healer. Progression raids are on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday, 8PM - 11PM Server time and we have an off night on Thursday. Raiders must be able to attend at least 90% of main raid nights There is a minimum expectation that you will bring relevant flasks, potions and food before you turn up at a raid. It is also recommended that you bring augment runes, although you will not be asked to use it very often. We use a loot council to distribute loot in Mythic raids. Each week, we randomly assign two officers and two raiders to the loot council, and loot is allocated once a fair, unanimous decision is made. We only ask that our raiders use the latest version of Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs, Pawn and RCLootCouncil. It's up to you if you want to use additional addons to help enhance your gameplay. If you are interested in applying, please don't hesitate to contact one of us in-game or send us a message on battle.net will be happy to talk: Articon Joicy Shammande Xerphon Our lovely website how more information about us and can also help with any questions you have. http://endeavour.ml/Articon4 2d
2d The Might Of Leo (A) Recruiting The Might of Leo have been going strong since 2008 back on Draenor, we have the same core players and leadership now as when we started. We moved to Magtheridon as a whole guild in January 2015. We are a very social and close knitted, family-like bunch of mixed ages and nationalities, who keep up to date in content and Mythic+++'s. For raiding we use mumble as a means of voice communications, also available along with discord for social events and 5 man. We are currently recruiting all classes and our in need of dedicated and committed raiders to bolster our raid team with progression content. We have around 15 regular sign ups and would like to push it to 20 ready for Mythic raiding. We are 7/7 Hc 3/3 Hc and currently 5/10 Hc in Nighthold We raid on Thursdays & Sundays 20:15 realm until 23:30 realm. Please visit are website Themightofleo.guildomatic.co.uk and fill out a application or add me - Haveron#2223 & whisper me online for more details or for an invite. Look forward to hearing from you! Thank you, HaveronHaveron0 2d
2d (10/10N)(9/10H)(A) Panic Room is Recruiting! Looking for your new home in Legion? Want to progress in a chill and fun environment? Well, look no further! Panic Room (Magtheridon) is an alliance guild on Magtheridon, recruiting to add to its raid core! We are currently looking to add members to our ranks who wish to raid with less pressure than a hardcore guild but still want a challenge and to progress. Our aim in Legion is to experience the entire content, including Mythic raiding, but to do so in a fun and relaxed environment. Raid Times are currently: Monday & Thursdays 8pm-11pm Server time - 7pm to 10pm UK. What can we offer you: -Friendly and stress-free atmosphere - in simple words, no unnecessary drama -Teamwork - we often help each other while questing, doing dailies and dungeons, so if you have any problems with anything or just feeling lonely, there is always someone out there to join you -High Discord activity - there are always people chatting on our Discord channel, and it is very easy to set up events/activities with other guildies. -Raid Progression -Flasks, pots and other raid consumables. What we expect from you: -Be an active player - nothing is more discouraging than seeing a bunch of members being AFK for weeks without any notice. -Be sociable - we do not expect you to talk in guild chat or hang out on Discord all the time, some of our members are very open and talkative, others are more quiet and that is okay. However we would highly encourage you to take part in the guild life in some way as the social element of the guild is a key focus for us. -If you decide to raid with us we would like you to follow some obvious and general rules that apply to all raiding groups: *Know your class well, and chosen main and off-specs. We do expect above average performance from all of our raiders. *Be punctual - No one likes to wait and waste time waiting around for people. We do take scheduled breaks during raids. *Prepare for raids - bringing flasks, elixirs, food etc. is mandatory for all raid members. *Further to the above, read guides and watch videos to at least know what is required from you and your role. CURRENT NEEDS: Ranged DPS (Warlock, Boomkin, Mage) and a healer. Please check out our website: http://panicroom.enjin.com and if you are interested please apply and fill out the recruitment questionnaire. You can also contact me in game by adding JezzFueg0#2869 Thanks!Jezzfuerza62 2d
3d [A] Penance 10/10[N] 9/10[HC] recruiting YOU! We are <Penance> A progressive raiding guild with veteran WoW players from all around Europe. We are a enthusiastic guild with fun, dedicated and eager to learn players. Because of this we managed to get into the top 100 guild rank list of the server in only 2 weeks. Legion progress Emerald Nightmare Normal 7/7 Heroic 7/7 Mythic 0/7 Trial of Valor Normal 3/3 Heroic 2/3 Mythic 0/3 The Nighthold Normal 10/10 Heroic 8/10 Mythic 0/10 What can Penance do for you? - An experienced leadership with a guildmaster who takes directing the guild as a serious task. - A guild you can be a part of. No waiting lists, no second team, fast access to a strong, bound core-team, serious but fun progression! - Friendly, strong and enthusiastic players who share experience, tips & tricks and want to grow not only as an individual but as a team. - A very fast growing guild. What do we want from you? - Be a positive player. Being full of yourself, being rude or insulting towards other players will not be tolerated. - A high attendance. If you want to be a part of the core team we expect you to raid at least 2 out of 3 days per week. - Be willing to invest in your character. Bring/buy consumables, enchants, gems, etc... - Voice communication is a must! We use discord to communicate during raids. - Study your class, mechanics and be willing to get the best out of your class. - Social with a good sense of humor. - HC ready geared is a plus! Raiding times 21:00 - 00:00 server time (raid invites start at 20:30) Wednesday Thursday Third day is chosen on Thursday and is what fits the guild best (varies per week). We're currently looking for... Ranged DPS Balanced Druid Mage Warlock Melee DPS Death Knight Monk Feral Druid Rogue Healers Paladin Monk Shaman Druid Tanks DPS with a solid tank offspec. Last words & Contact us We do accept social players too. We have lots of fun together and laughter in between raid times. Not only hanging around on Discord but doing events like: transmog farm and mount farms too. If you think this is the guild for you, please feel free to leave a message below or contact us via battle tag: TheMrpanda#21360, @XIIIthDeity#2260Keyheals35 3d
3d [A] <Blackfield> 10/10HC - Recruiting 880+ Dear Magtheridon community, Blackfield is a progressive guild that targets each raid tier on Heroic difficulty. We cleared Nighthold Heroic on March 19 and planning to take a shot at some Mythic bosses before ToS. We look forward to expand our raiding roster with new members. Raiding days are Wednesdays, Sundays and (occasionally) Mondays between 19:45 and 22:30 server time. What you can expect from us: Respect. Feedback is always provided with the best intentions in mind. We will boost you in Mythic+/Karazhan if needed. A progressive focus. Everyone is required to bring high item level, consumables (flood, flasks, pots, etc) as well as know boss mechanics prior to the raid event. An absolutely fun environment during trash pulls and farm raids. Attention and focus in required during progress raids. What we expect from you (a Raider): Respect. Don't be late for raids and never get involved in flame wars or drama. Be appropriately geared for raid content. For example, we expect 870+ item level and 35 Artifact Ranks (on Mainspec weapon) for all Raiders joining Nighthold Normal. Perform well and constantly reflect by looking at our parses. (warcraftlogs.com) Thank you for your time. For any questions, feel free to contact us (Policer/Lolatheb#2958, Zuruini, Darkkz/Dark#21855, Alerrya) in-game.Policer13 3d
3d [H] <The Demons Within> are recruiting Hey all...Our guild < The demons within> would love to have more people come join us. We are a friendly group of people with a crazy sense of humor that love to hangout and enjoy the game at our own pace. We are currently progressing through NH normal (3/10) and are looking for more DPS as well as off-spec healers , We raid every Sunday at 20.00 (server time) and because most of us are working or have a family life we understand that sometimes people are unable to join in :) Not interested in raiding or don't feel you have what it takes to raid? then this might be the guild for you. We don't pressure people into being the best in-fact we try to make sure everyone is having fun and will always include them in joining us..be it through random mythic+ runs or in our raid teams :) That's all we ask from our guild members is too be patient and help each other out when needed! so please, if this sounds like the sort of guild family you are looking for then feel free to add me :- Nekochi#2301 :)Chiiernu0 3d
3d [H](9/10Hc) LF DPS age 21+ - late night <Ancient History> sets itself apart from other guilds by the age of the members, being a bit older and more seasoned than the average wow players. This ensures a stable core of players, without any drama, and a relaxed mature atmosphere. Our primary focus is on raid progression, and we expect all applicants to have a deep understanding of their class and the game content. A strong performance is required, and we would like to see a raid attendance of 70% or better. Raid times are Mon-Wed-Sun from 21:00 to 24:00. http://ancient-history-eu.enjin.com As far as recruitment needs go, we currently need a few more strong DPS to position ourselves towards Mythic raiding with a 20man team - we even need people interested in becoming raid leaders and officers, as the guild grows. We also have a great group of social and casual members, in case you cannot commit to our raiding schedule, and rather hang out and do things at your own pace with a friendly bunch of people :) Do do not hesitate to contact us, either in-game or add battletag Qritical#2227.Qritical4 3d
4d [A] <Inconsistent> (3/3M ToV 4/10M NH) recruiting General Information: Inconsistent was formed on Kazzak in 2007 under the name of <The>, we're closing up on 10 years, and we've moved around a bit since then. For Legion we'll be on Magtheridon, where we aim to stay competitive on the server ranking at least. But to do so we need to reinforce our roster. Our average age is 25+ so we'd ask that you're at least 18 years old if you intend to apply. Legion progress: Emerald Nightmare: Mythic 7/7 realm #7 full clear. Trial of Valor: Mythic 3/3 realm #2 Helya. Nighthold: Heroic 10/10 realm #2 Gul'dan. Mythic 4/10 What we can offer you: A long standing guild, with an existing internal community. Experienced leadership who have done this for a very long time. A steady progression raid environment. What we expect from you: A high attendance. (We know one can't always make it every single time, but we ask you to keep it to a minimum) Being prepared every raid night, showing up ill prepared won't get you very far. Bringing consumables, the guild does help out but you are ultimately responsible to have them. Knowing your class. A willingness to study encounters beforehand. Bringing a positive attitude, we keep a strict no go policy for destructive attitudes, and it is the fastest way to get yourself removed if you're going to spend the time being full of yourself. In addition to this we'd ask you to be geared to step right into progress, that means you should be in the 895 ilvl bracket with stat priorities in order, enchanted and gemed as well as close to 50 or more traits in your artifact. Currently we're recruiting: We're recruiting most DPS classes and any none priest healer. Raid schedules etc: We raid 3 nights a week, 3 and a half hours per raid roughly 19:30 - 23:00 CET. Our raid days are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. There's a very relaxed community outside of raids, but we put all that aside for the raid hours, it's very important to us that you bring a fairly hardcore mentality to the raids. We're on a strict time limit and those hours are used to 110%. Contact us: If you wish for a chat feel free to add my battletag: Fliida#2841 Or simply drop a quick application below: https://the.apexmega.com/Fliida72 4d
4d [A]<Inconsistent> boosting Nighthold We've renamed the guild, previously known as <The>. BEFORE YOU READ ANY FURTHER: -We do not accept gold on any other realm than Magtheridon, Alliance. -We do not accept any other currencies than gold, if you wish to pay in euros, dollars, herbs, bitcoins, flasks, potions, whatever, we're not what you're looking for. -If your character isn't on Magtheridon, we do still offer boosts for you, as long as you can guarantee payment on Magtheridon. -We do not offer any services over skype or other external software, you can only contact us and discuss deals in game. -If you intend to make the deal any more complicated than necessary, look elsewhere. -Return customers enjoy 30% discount for heroic content and 50% discount for normal content, any mythic raid boosts does not qualify for discounts. We're currently offering the following boosts: Full Nighthold Normal: We're no longer boosting Nighthold normal as we don't have any scheduled day for it anymore, we may however in rare cases be able to arrange it if you contact us and we happen to be doing some alt run, no promises though. Heroic Nighthold: We are offering 3 spots for Elisande and Gul'dan Heroic per week at the price of 200k gold per spot. These runs happen on Wednesdays at 19:30 and you may have any loot we don't need. The run is done with Master loot. We are currently not offering any full heroic clears but they will be back at a future date. Notice that said prices aren't entierly set in stone and if we can get a group deal we're open to offering you a group discount, further details may be discusses between any parties involved. The runs are done with Personal Loot and generally take about an hour and a half +/- 30 minutes. So far we've boosted roughly 40 individual people with no negative feedback since Legion began, we intend to keep that stride going and deliver exactly what you paid for. I suppose some might ask who we are, we're a 10 year old semi hardcore raiding guild who transfered here for Legion. We're currently 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare and 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor as well as 4/10 Mythic Nighthold and we've been offering boost services for similar runs successfully going as far back as Wrath of the Lich King. For further details or for booking a spot, either drop a comment below or add my battle tag Fliida#2841.Fliida28 4d
5d [H]Paranoid is selling Nighthold HC and M+. Hello Magtheridon, I am Excitar of Paranoid, formerly known as Adult Swim. I am here to inform you, that we are opening up our services and will be offering boost in current Raid and Dungeon content. Further below you will find a list of our services and all the information you will need to reserve yourself a spot. Who we are We are Paranoid, we formed after we spilt off from Adult Swim, former #1 guild on the server. We had most of the old members join us, which means we have been able to stay at the top here on Magtheridon. Currently with progression going through Nighthold, we are again ranked #1. In the previous expansions starting at Blackrock Foundry in WoD we have been a top contender on Magtheridon for server 1st, but while we only got 2nd back then, we are content to keep our spot as the #1 raiding guild on Magtheridon. Regarding our current progress in Mythic we are at: 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV and 4/10M NH, giving us a spot among the Top 400 best PvE guilds in the world. Services we offer Raids Heroic Nighthold: Full Clear 500k with Masterloot. The run will be Thursday at 20:00pm. 3 spots available. It is done with ML as some Main Raiders still need a few specific items, but anything not needed by a Main Raider will be up for /roll with buyers getting a chance to win the item for their main spec. Dungeons Karazhan 8/9 Bosses - 50k Guaranteed Nightbane Mount - 125k Mythic+ Dungeons We will be using your key to any Mythic+ level up to Mythic+15. The price for this will be based on the level you want. The runs will take place on different times, depending on what works for you and for us in regards to getting a team together. Mythic+ 3 chests 2-10, up to 75k. Mythic+15 1 chest minimum 150k, your key only. ... Who do I contact to book a spot for a boost? Add Otkjaer#1973 or whisper Excitar ingame. F.A.Q The service I want is not on your list/currently unavailble, why is that? The services we have listed are the most popular boosts that we expect to sell on a regular basis. We might be able to accommodate a special request if you get in touch with us. How can I trust you to not run off with my gold? While Paranoid is a new name, we were all a part of Adult Swim and have been pushing for top ranks on Magtheridon, and we do not wish to destroy our image by running off with a few hundred thousands gold. As we get more boosts under our belt we will hopefully be able to show some great reviews from satisfied customers. "Insert random guild name" offers the same boost but at a cheaper price, will you match it? It depends, if you can show us proof that they do indeed offer what we got cheaper here on Magtheridon, then we might be able to work something out. Payment We only accept GOLD (No pets/mounts, real life money or what else you might have) on Magtheridon-EU. For full clears you are required to pay the full amount when we enter the raid/dungeon. For particular bosses you will pay the full amount when we are infront of the boss. In case of multiple boss purchases you will pay for all bosses at once, unless another arrangement have been made. Upon reserving a boost you might be required to pay 20% of the total cost of the service you have chosen to buy. The reason for this is to avoid anyone trying to troll or change their mind in the last minute and cause us to have empty spots in our runs. For repeat buyers that have been with us for multiple runs this may not be needed, but it will be decided on a case by case basis. Loot Rules Mythic Raids will usually be run with Masterloot, but unless an item is a good upgrade for a Main Raider, we will be happy to trade it to any buyer that can use it for their main spec. For Heroic/Normal Raids we will use Personal Loot, unless it is specified otherwise. For Personal Loot any loot a buyer get they can keep. If a buyer is able to use something that dropped for one of us, you are free to ask if they need it, if not you might be able to get it. If several buyers are interested in the same piece of loot they will get to roll for it among those interested.Excitar11 5d
5d [H]<Command&Control>10/10hc Nighthold Hey there! <Command and Control> are currently looking to balance our roster for mythic progression. It is our current goal to establish and maintain a strong, reliable core team. We are a semi-hardcore guild based on magtheridon with a focus on raid progression that enjoys a variety of ingame content such as (successful) nightbane runs and mythic+ dungeons. We have a vibrant social community that thrives on our Discord server. Our raiding progression is currently 3/7M EN,3/3hc TOV and 10/10hc Nighthold. It is our intention to begin mythic progression once we have selected successful applicants. We are currently looking for DPS of a high calibre, Ranged being a priority, but all classes and specs will be considered. As an addition to your main spec it is expected that you have a semi-viable offspec you are able and willing to play when required. DPS with a tank offspec will recieve the highest priority. Unfortunately we are currently unable to offer any main healer or tank positions. It is expected of our members to display a certain level of maturity (though admittedly the bar isn't high) and have a good sense of humour along with a strong outer shell. There is constant banter (and meme's) and those of a particularly sensitive nature may not feel that the environment is suitable for them (#triggerwarning). Our raiding schedule is as follows: Wednesday: 21:00 - 24:00 (GMT+1) Thursday: 21:00 - 24:00 (GMT+1) If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us. We hope to hear from you soon. Dreath#2939 MadJackie#2340 Kayotic#2532Drumbewb9 5d
6d [H] No Curve Allowed - Community raiding - 9/10 Normal TLDR: No Curve Allowed. Guild trying to build a stress-free raiding environment while keeping in mind that we are not alone and a whole community deserves a chance to raid and learn as well. Looking for people who can stay open-minded in order to raid without forgetting that fun and challenge are not mutually exclusive. Raiding Friday nights 20:15, Keystone dungeons whenever. Occasionally some achievements runs and transmog as well. Aiming to tackle Mythic raids. Will regularly be hosting learning runs. You can see the guild's schedule here: http://nocurveallowed.wowlaunch.com/ We were able to clear 9/10 normal mode so far, and we're hoping that more players will allow us to go even further and eventually start higher difficulties. Guild leaders are Erthios and Cerentul. Most members can invite though. I think that says a lot, but I will start by telling more about myself: So, who is this crazy dude considering taking people without curve in a raid? Does he know he can experience wipes like this? I've experienced more. I started playing at BC, when Heroics were Mythics, raids only had one difficulty, finding people for your dungeons and raids could be difficult and completing a simple 3-boss dungeon could take over an hour even with geared players. It's not Vanilla, but I'm still gonna feel old saying this, and all of you who played before Cataclysm feel it as well today: I had it tough in my time, so I don't see why you kids are complaining today that there are people who didn't get boosted for curve before applying to your raid. My own experience: I started WoW as a Paladin, got to like Healing at some point, fiddled a lot with a Rogue, then Warrior became my main class and Tanking my main role. I did some PvE, some PvP, I played in the Alliance, in the Horde, I tried all classes, all roles, all professions, I played in high-population, low-populations, PvP, PvE, RP realms, I've seen the game evolve and have done a lot of stuff. I have not seen everything but I am clearly far from being new to the game. PvE is what I always preferred, so I'll focus on that: I cleared most of the PvE content in BC, but I was only getting started with BT and Hyjal when LK came out. In LK, I cleared Naxx both difficulties and tackled 9/14 of normal Ulduar. At this point, my guild stopped playing. I thus took some breaks myself and was only casually and passively trying to get some content done here and there, trying different guilds like a lost wanderer. Cleared BoT and BWD normal 25 in Cataclysm. Only did some LFR in MoP. Got pre-nerf Normal and Heroic clears of HFC in WoD. Today I am trying to get a solid base for raiding regularly again. Now that you know a bit more about me and what I've been through, let me try to describe what kind of guild I'm trying to build: I have tried some guilds in the past, but I was never really satisfied. Some had elitist goals turning them into people not very pleasant to be around with. Some had too strict and bothering rules regarding raiding habits and behavior, making it quite hindering to stick with them. Some were not interested at all in progress and were just artificially trying to raid. Maybe I am just too difficult, I don't know. Eventually, the result has always been that raiding became more of a stressful activity than a game meant to relax and have fun when you finally have some time home for yourself. So I want to try the experience and start my own raiding guild. Times change. The game evolves, people adapt, and it's impossible to change them back. But some people manage to stay reasonable. The LFG tool, Achievements, ilvl, they're all convenient features, but they are also some of the worst addition ever brought to the game in my opinion. I dare you today to find a raiding group in the LFG tool today that does not ask for curve and does not ask for ilvl higher than the raid drops. People get boosted for curve and ilvl is unbalanced because of unequipped gear and overly high level weapons and legendaries. Weekly Keystone boosts also grant high level gear easily. Everyone has to start without gear and achievements above content they approach for the first time. As long as someone understands what you are telling them and is able to talk with you properly, then they deserve a chance at being explained tactics. If you have time to waste for a raid in WoW instead of doing something more important in your life, then you have time to talk with others too! You are repeatedly spending hours every week trying to get the proper item for your virtual orc whose skin is the color of snot. So have some god damn integrity, reconsider how important you think you are and what you think you deserve from others. "Oh yeah? Then maybe you're better and have the patience to give noobs a chance at the risk of wiping?" Yes I do. In fact, I did. A lot. In WoD I have hosted some "Learning runs". Maybe some of you have seen such a group in the LFG tool, and even called me a "f***ing retard” for doing this. Maybe some of you participated and remember me. I have taken groups of 15-30 people in Normal HFC on friday or saturday evenings with the minimal reasonable item level for it. A lot of them were below the desired DPS and HPS. Still took time to explain bosses tactics, and sometimes we were able to make it to Archimonde. Yes, even Iskar died a lot of times from a group whose average ilvl was 680, and often even was a one-shot without any addons I'll have you know. So I understand a lot of people are simply not interested in wiping and just want their smooth weekly kill and loot and repeat. And I am just here to remind that it is still possible, in 2017, to be nice and teach things to other people. Several players I took with me messaged me back days after the learning run to tell me they were able to get in a heroic group and get their Archimonde kill. So maybe leading isn't really my thing, but I am still capable of staying patient and teaching others. And I think this is what we need more of today. People you will be helpful with will be grateful and will gladly be helpful in return. Even though being helpful on the internet never pays off, especially in an MMO, it is still important within a guild and a community. I keep hosting Normal-difficulty raids when I can on friday nights. Cleared EN twice and last week was a ToV attempt. BTW DID SOMEONE NOTICE I USED THE WORD "COMMUNITY"? Sometimes I feel like people are not listening to me. Flexible raids allow up to 30 players. Isn't that great? Lots of people to have fun with :D Mythic is only 20 people, so once we have a Mythic roster ready to move on, we can still take 10 extra people to give some experience and fun raiding time out of pure kindness and for the fun we could get from seeing new faces from time to time. I know nobody cares about social interactions and kind people anymore in 2017, but people are still able to feel emotions, and it feels damn good when you are given a chance to do your best and discover content you were refused for so long. So let's not be entitled butts, let's not be a closed circle, let's give people a chance when we can. It's more entertaining for us, makes raids varied every time, and makes for more challenge for us if the content scales higher than what we're used to. People who are not interested in gearing up an alt do not have to participate. People who are tired of normal and heroic do not have to participate. People who need to gear up but who are not in the guild can participate and can then do it again in another group without a fixed lock! So today's raiding system makes it entirely possible to have fun and see new faces every week without destroying your current Mythic roster. I said Mythic too! Mythic raids drop items lower than what you are asked for in a normal-difficulty raid. So it must be easier, right? Then I'd really like to give it a try with a prepared group of players willing to progress. Even just getting in normal and heroic raids is almost impossible if you didn't get curve. I mean if you didn't get boosted for it. It's really difficult to progress and get the satisfaction of seeing yourself improving through more difficult content without a guild. Not only raids: Keystones too! The further you push your key, the less mistakes you can make! Now players have to know how to best counter the affixes and threats in a dungeon. They provide a decent challenge for players with limited gear and teach them to be aware of stuff. Alone it's quite boring, you cannot trust 4 strangers to not ruin your key, and boosts are not really satisfying. So I'm looking for groups of players willing to try and tackle the keystones of different dungeons and affixes to improve and master their role/class better. Anyway I've mentioned more or less everything I wanted to rant/advertise about for my guild, so I'll sum things up: I just created a guild and I am looking for players willing to tackle raid content without forgetting that the role of a guild is also to stay open to the community and take time to give a chance to people who deserve one. I know most people either already have a guild or don't care enough about getting one. But I am still going to keep doing some learning runs around once a week, so I might as well advertise myself and let people know that if you are struggling to find a raid willing to accept and give you a chance at discovering some bosses, then I am here for that. And I hope soon enough I won't be the only one here for that. For reasons I won't throw my battletag in the open like this, I'll just let interested people contact Cerentul or Erthios on Magtheridon, Horde side. Thanks for your attention. Hoping to allow a lot of people to get a happy raiding experience like back in the days when raiding was fun no matter how bad the raid would go.Cerentul15 6d
6d Foundation <A> 8/10H - Recruiting for Mythic / Heroic Foundation is a social raiding guild based on Magtheridon alliance. We are currently running two raid teams: Raid Team 1: Mythic EN - 7/7 Mythic ToV - 2/3 Heroic NH - 8/10 Raid Times: 20.00-23.00 (server) Weds & Sun Raid Team 2: Heroic EN - 7/7 Heroic ToV - 3/3 Normal NH - 6/10 Raid Times: 20.00-23.00 (server) Thurs & Sun Recruitment Please read below for the specific team / social recruitment. We require all applicants to fill in our website recruitment application form which can be found at: www.foundation-eu.com Ensure you make it clear which team you wish to apply for. Raid Team 1: We are currently looking for mythic ready players who are wanting to progress at a more competitive level. As we raid only two nights a week we require players who are dedicated to efficient raids and learn boss fights quickly. You will need to be geared and show you have invested time in your character (artifact weapon etc). Roles: We are primarily recruiting a healer and some ranged dps to add to our roster. We are pretty set in other areas but we will consider any exceptional applications. If you have a viable offspec (with artifact power in your offspec's weapon etc) then let us know if your online application. The online guild application isn't very long, but it's your chance to tell us about yourselves so fill it in as best as you can! Raid Team 2: At Foundation we wanted to try and provide an opportunity for as many players as possible to raid without having to join another guild to do so. Our second raid team allows those outside of the main progression team to raid in a relaxed atmosphere that still has a natural progression curve. Those that wish to apply for this team will still need to have shown some time and effort in their character (gems / enchants etc). Roles: We are currently recruiting ranged DPS to add to our heroic raiding team. Social Member Our social applications are open for players that do not wish to raid but would still like a busy and vibrant guild atmosphere. We still require you to fill in an application on the website however don't feel like it has to be too long (it just gives us a chance to get to know you a little!) If you would like some more info then either add myself peelyon#2117 or Ikaros#2100 We look forward to hearing from you! :)Fasavalu16 6d
6d <Awesome Inc> Horde Awesome Inc [7/7 HC 2/3 HC 3/10 HC] is recruiting ranged dps for Nighthold our raidtimes are mon/tues 20.30 - 23-00 ST and thurs 21.00 - 23.00 ST go to http://awesomeinc.enjin.com to apply. Socials are welcome aswell :) You can also contact kaeil#2999 or schaap#2437 ingame.Tidus2 6d
6d Ungrateful Dead [H] 10/10Hc - LF DPS [H] - Ungrateful Dead We are a guild who have just transferred to Magtheridon server. Our current progress is 10/10Hc and had just started Mythic. 18 Raiders moved with us, so we are looking for the last couple of people to bump us up over 20 again. Our raid times are: Wed, Thurs 20:30-23:30, Sun 20:00-23:00. We are looking to recruit mainly Ranged DPS but are open to applications from any exceptional player. If you are a bit behind in gear but a good player then we can assist with that. If you are interested in joining our raid team our guild site is: http://ungrateful-dead.eu and my btag is Musserbravo#2883Muserbravo1 6d
6d Psionic need YOU! Greetings everyone! Psinoic is a brand new raiding guild made of 4 friends that recently moved from 3 different servers to Magtheridon, to start this new project. We have raiding experience from TBC until now, and have raidleading and guildleading experience all back to WotLK. Our goal with the guild is to make a perfect home for semi-hardcore raiders, and also create and build raiders out of casual players or new players that want to start raiding on a higher level. We are going to raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 20:00-23:00 servertime, with Wednesday as optional. We will allso have a raiding event for casual players and alts on Mondays, and a Mythic+ event on Tuesdays. We have up to 2/10m experience from nighthold, and are aiming to get going in mythic as soon as we get a roster for it, and hope to have a decent team at release of ToS. But first of all we want to make a great community, and our main goal is to have fun! We also want to expand the officer team by 1 player, so we are also open for people who want to put more work into building this new community. We are currently working on our website: psionicmag.enjin.com If you want to join shape something new, if you want to be a part of creating this new home with us, contact either Nohez, Danterodd, Noxdome or Kanonan ingame, or on our forums! Thanks!Nohez1 6d
6d Keystone Boosting Hello Magtheridon! We are now offering keystone boosts on all EU realms for your weekly 900ILvl item on any character with no requirements, we are also selling Karazan Nightbane mount runs! Our boost prices are as follows: -Nightbane mount run = 150,000g -Our +15 Key (Depleted)= 150,000g -Key building from any level up to a +15 = 300,000g We are a team of experienced players with 1000+ Keystone runs done together and some with 5man boosting experience from previous expansions. Add me or anyone from the team on Btag for a purchase or if u have any questions: Sin#1342 or Hallsten#21346Papasink8 6d
6d <Knights of the Keg> Greetings The knights Of the Keg is now recruiting again, after a little sleep period Who are we? We're one of the oldest guilds on Magtheridon. Where others have fallen we have kept pushing. We still believe in a balance between raids, having fun and enjoyable without being hardcore, we attempt to keep a relaxed attitude, We run all sorts of social events and a few raids, both old and new. What we want? We are recruting everything atm. Toss a whisper to one of the the persons below for more info. Dazzloc (gnuskunk #2440) Radsmonk Sâphire Panodra Pixpacker Best Regards Dazzloc Knights of the Keg EU MagtheridonDazzloc0 6d
13 Mar [A] <Khadgars Khankles> 10/10HC Recruiting for Mythic General Info: We are a relatively new semi-casual guild, formed by a group of friends at the start of Legion. Our primary aim is to create a fun atmosphere for everyone where we can progress through raids while having fun along the way! So far we've been sticking mainly to heroics but are looking to progress mythic once we have evened out our roster. While we have plenty of people with past mythic experience, we also have people new to mythic so don't worry if you haven't done mythics before - all we ask is for nice people with the will to improve and progress. We typically raid two times a week, on monday and wednesdays, with alt runs on thursdays. Recruitment info: While we are happy for anyone to come talk to us and apply, for mythics we are mainly looking for: Healers: Shamans\Druids preferred Dps: Ranged Dps are very much preferred - hunters especially - although will consider any melee applying as wellFor mythic raiding we do ask that you have some experience with heroic at least, although those without experience are welcome to come join us for some heroic NH runs. Raid Times: Raid times (using realm times) are as follows: Wednesday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm - Progression\Clearing Monday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm - Progression Thursday 8:00 pm onwards - Casual alt runsContact details: If you want to get in contact feel free to add my battle tag: daodow#2800 Or alternatively you can talk to Zeenz with tag: Zeenex#2436 We also have a guild discord if you want to leave a message there: https://discord.gg/sAJJXMQDirtyshampon0 13 Mar
07 Mar [A]Autumn Mist - LF Players! Autumn Mist is a new guild looking for players like you. http://www.autumn-mist.net We are mostly searching to increase our core raid team so we can advance further through heroic and then onto mythic. We are a very active guild with events on most days for, example this week: Wed: Nighthold Heroic Thurs: Nighthold Normal Fri: Mythic + night Sat: Trial of Valor Heroic Sun: Gear up sunday + Emerald Nightmare Heroic Mon: Nighthold Heroic Tues: Transmog Tuesday We are a mature crowd looking to have fun with myself being 27 and my co gm being 31 and various ages throughout the guild. As we establish ourselves people are welcome to come and go to any of the events with no pressure to attend all, and once we have a solid core team "raider" ranks will be assigned and progress only raids will be posted. With raiders gaining the benefit and support of the guild bank to maintain and keep us going throughout the raid. Social or normal members will be able to join on any of the farm raids, alts also welcome. All requirements for the raids are posted in the calendar (ilvl+dps). Feel free to apply via the website, or add me on bnet if you want a chat, Nobbykinz#2994 all questions welcome.Nobbykinz0 07 Mar
06 Mar (H)<Hardcore Puppy Squad> reforming a solid raid team. A relatively newly formed guild is looking for serious raiders to round out our core team. <Hardcore Puppy Squad> is a guild that is mostly focused on clearing HC content with possible Mythic progression in the future. But to reach our goals we need serious people who are willing to learn tactics, learn the classes and roles they are playing,listen to constructive criticism and of course have fun while playing with a family like community. In our hearts we are a fun bunch but when we have to we focus on the task at hand. Also out of raiding we do transmog runs and achievement runs. Our progression so far is: 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare 2/3 H Trial of Valor 10/10 N and 4/10 H The Nighthold To fill up our core raiding team we need: Healers and DPS are priority Tank- To fill the gap if a main tank is off for the raid it is a good idea if a dps have a decent tank offspec but of course pure tanks will be considered as well :) Raiding times: We raid mainly on Sunday 19:00-23:00 Server time and on Wednesday 20:00-23:00 Server time Third day is chosen on Tuesday and is what fits the guild best ( may vary)- 20:00-23:00 Server time Of course we expect the core members to be present at 2/3 nights but if something happens and you can't come it's not the end of the world just inform the GM or an Officer in a timely fashion. We use Discord for raid coordination and fun times in between raids and breaks. Contact: If you are thinking of joining for some fun raiding time and being part of a family you can contact the GM:Liannichang or Officers: Tranicol, Droghart, Unhólyców, Miirajanee, Søurfang Atleast one of us will be online at all times and if by some chance we are not just send us ingame mail and we will contact you as soon as possible. Take care we are waiting for you :)Miirajanee2 06 Mar
04 Mar LF Blacksmith with Enchanted Thorium Breastplate I`ve been looking for ages for a blacksmith who can make this breastplate, so if you are on my server feel free to chat me up :)Furrymeat0 04 Mar
04 Mar Casual Guild recruiting... Our guild, More Wine Less Whine, have been together as a group for near 12 years. Due to various reasons (primarily real life), people have left and re-joined. We like to raid once a week - EN, ToV cleared and 6/10 on NH. There are around 7-8 of us and we're all friends irl. We are looking for a few more Healers and some DPS to join our casual Guild. We also do group PvP, Mythic+, Older Raids and fun events. If this sounds like the kind of place you'd be happy in, then drop me a line in game or you can contact Howlin or Xiiong for a chat. Thanks, Killshotya (GL)Killshotya3 04 Mar
03 Mar [A] LF group of friends to combine efforts for HC NH Hello! Tired of having to PUG and slog? We definately are! We are a small group of friends from Sweden closing in on our 30's looking for another group in a similar position to combine efforts in raiding heroic Nighthold at least once a week. What we are looking for: Something casual and friendly yet result driven. We do not want to be carried or being the ones doing the carrying. Our playtimes are flexible and planning a week ahead is good enough but we are of course open to discuss other practical solutions. We do not think it is necessary to merge a guild or anything like this. The important thing for us is that we somehow can coordinate our raiding, have everyone show up on time and bring a positive mental attitude. Who are you: The goal is 10/10 heroic but we are not impatient and expect this to be a shared mindset. Treat eachother with respect and being able to give constructive criticism twithout anyone taking it personal. We don't care about classes or roles as long as you also are flexible, see solutions rather than problems, and play to the best of your ability. We are willing to put in the effort and work as a team as long as you also are. What we can bring to the table on a regular basis: 2 tanks 2 healers 3 dps Able to play multiple specs/classes Flexible in our raid times Patience ANYONE who would like to raid some Nighthold feel free to contact me in-game or add me on bnet: Queerpunk#2318 Kind regards,Haiduchi0 03 Mar
02 Mar 905 tank looking for mythic raiding guild hello, i have a 905 equipped ilvl warrior tank, i did +15 few times on time , cleared NH heroic and want to get in to mythic raiding, with a proper guild. also have a friend that plays druid and paladin healer same ilvl as me, and we both looking into a mythic raiding team, please for any more info contact me hereCowmooflauge0 02 Mar
01 Mar WTS Guldan HC, +15 or higher keystone and Full HC NH. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many night hold raids across all of our characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 or higher you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 900 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 885 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Night Hold Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 890 loot or higher, up to 920. we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you if we can trade the items, since its going to be personal loot . 3-a very low chance to get Guldan [Felblaze Infernal] mount . -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Guldan heroic you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Night Hold heroic run you need about 2 hours. -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 or whisper me in game Vivicraftt-Draenor price: you can pay us on any realm. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 165k. -keystone +15 one chest in time is 245k. -keystone +15 2 chests is 365k. -Guldan heroic is 245k. -full night hold heroic is 700k. -9/10 heroic night hold is 500k.Vivicraftt0 01 Mar
28 Feb Best of Ufo. ...Articon10 28 Feb
28 Feb [A] Wrath of Heaven (7/7; 3/3 HC) Recruiting Wrath of Heaven are recruiting DPS (especially ranged) and healers to increase our roster so that we can get onto Mythic. We raid on Thursday and Tuesday evenings from 8pm server. If you are interested, please contact Durumuslayer, Zemfira or myself in-game. http://wrathofheaven.enjin.com/Yxiomel6 28 Feb
28 Feb [H] - Premonition recruiting for mythic. Premonition is looking for new members to join our raid team. We are a friendly guild and have a laugh and a joke but also get bosses down. Having approx 15-18 people consistantly signing up for raids we are looking for new members to help push us into mythic and help give us a stable roster. Currently 10/10N & 10/10HC Nighthold. We raid 3 nights a week - Monday, wednesday & Thursday. We start @ 20:30pm server time and run until 11:00pm. What we need from you: 1. On progression please take an element of seriousness 2. Bring flask & food (sometimes these will be provided in form of a couldron) 3. Know your class, if you feel like your underperforming we are always willing to help, so please be willing to listen 4. On progression fights, please make sure you are familiar with the tactics we will always give a breif run through but having your own knowledge helps. What we can do for you: 1. Were a very sociable guild whos core stretches back to wrath days. 2. Always willing to offer a helping hand in anything from levelling upto mythic keystones. 3. We have a pretty active discord not just for wow. We also play in alot of other Blizzard & non blizz games. Currently we are in need of any DPS, but we will consider all applications sent to us. Please check out our website and if interested apply through there, or whisper an officer in game. We are always willing to have a chat and answer any questions you may have. Names: Nirithsu - Guild master Drakium - Officer Meladous - Officer Zebac - Officer Website: http://premonition.enjin.com Thank you for reading and we hope to hear from you soon. :)Drakium2 28 Feb
28 Feb [A]TheDanes søger raiders TheDanes er et stort dansk alliance guild på serveren Magtheridon EU. Vi søger lige nu et par raiders til at styrke vores hold, frem mod progression i Nighthold HC. Vi søger et par DPS'er (helst ranged) samt en healer. Vi ser os selv som et casual raiding guild, og derfor er vores krav til raiders heller ikke så strenge. Dog forventer vi at du er 100% til stede når vi raider. Vores raid tider er tirsdag og torsdag fra 19.45 til 22.00. Vi er pt. 8/10 normal, og har som mål at cleare NH HC mens det er current content. Lyder ovenstående interessant så tøv ikke med at tilføje mig på b.net, så tager vi en snak om tingene. Bullcap#2226Sontari0 28 Feb
28 Feb Why did you choose Magtheridon? :D ?Enryko4 28 Feb
28 Feb [H] By Accident [3/7M 10/10H] - DPS By Accident (Magtheridon-EU), a semi-hardcore raiding guild that has been formed entirely based on Legion raiding and being a steady and friendly guild environment is now looking for you! After having a good time raiding EN 3/7 Mythic and NH 10/10 Heroic, we decided we could use some fresh meat for NH and start mythic raiding again. We have an active guild chat and next to raiding we also like to do some high Mythic+ dungeons with eachother while discussing life and wow on TS. During day time we are active on our guild Facebook page and share the most fantastic ingame or rl stories. In game we are aiming for quality raids and next to that we are also enjoying the social part of the game, we even have a guild meet planned in April! Some of us are old hardcore players that now have less time to play due to real life beckoning, others have enjoyed our semi-hardcore social raiding experience since WoD. Our vision is really simple: having a great time together and kill those ugly bosses! Feel free to ask more about our social/raiding climate! What can we offer you? 1: A social, stable guild, mature gaming family where we do respect eachother! 2: A diverse international mix of crazy players with humor! 3: We make use of logs, sim craft etc to improve our raids! 4: People that like to work together and help eachother to improve their way of playing! 5: Fun raids. We raid to beat high end content, but we do it in a relaxed atmosphere. What are we expecting from you? 1: We expect you to understand and speak English and be able to use TS! 2: 18 + with decent social skills and being a loyal teamplayer! 3: Raid attendance , being on time etc, prepared with flask food etc! 4: A very good knowledge and understanding of your class and boss mechanics is required *do your homework* 5: Aiming to improve yourself as player and member of the guild! Raid times Thursday - 20:00-23:20 server time (GMT + 1) Monday - 20:00-23:20 server time (GMT + 1) Recruiting: DPS (preferably ranged, but there is room for melee as well) We are always considering exceptional applications and socials if we think you do belong to the family! If you are interested you can contact us either in-game (the officers are Lyadin, Riich, Starredswan, Pade and Hodormon) or via battlenet Regards, Lyadin (YCK92#2348)Lyadin0 28 Feb
27 Feb [H] [Chamber of Aspects] Noxa is recruiting! Who we are: Noxa are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion, we’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. Our progress: 3/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3H Trial of Valor 6/10H Nighthold What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Hunter, Mage, Ele Shaman, Warlock, Shadow Priest Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776 Website http://www.noxa-eu.shivtr.com/Notevenklose2 27 Feb
27 Feb <H> The Zoo - Recruiting [4/7M, 3/3 HC 10/10HC] The Zoo is currently recruiting to bolster its mythic progression team ranks, with spots open for both healers and dps. The Zoo is a long standing guild, with a good history of steady progress. We are looking to build on this and push further to get close to that goal of mythic clears. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild, but with a good emphasis on work-life balance. We currently raid two nights a week (Mon and Weds), but have recently decided to add a third night in to push progression on a Tues (which will start in January). Our goal is to add some depth to push that final bit more to clear mythic content. If you are interested, head to our website for more info and apply: http://thezoo-guild.enjin.com/recruitment Alternatively, /w Archaen, Asgrie or Rukeena in game.Archaen17 27 Feb
27 Feb [A] Endeavour (7/7M 2/3M 3/10M) looking for more DPS! Endeavour formed at the start of Legion, comprised mostly of veteran players - most of us have been raiding since Classic - and since then, we've rapidly progressed through all raid difficulties. We achieved 7/7M on Jan 10th - killing Mythic Il'gynoth, Cenarius and Xavius in just 3 days, thanks to the effort and perseverance of our awesome raid team. We offer a unique raiding experience - we're a very close-knit, chilled out guild, and while we're definitely serious about progression, we want everyone to have fun and enjoy their time playing. Everyone is welcome (and encouraged!) to speak on Discord, both in and out of raids. We value the input of EVERY player, and we want everyone to join in on the fun. Our raids are every Wednesday, Sunday and Monday between 8PM and 11PM server time. We distribute loot using our unique take on the classic Loot Council - every week, we randomly assign 2 raiders and 2 officers to the council, and loot is assigned once a fair, unanimous decision is made. We are currently recruiting for mythic ready dps in general and a healer. Progression raids are on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday, 8PM - 11PM Server time. Raiders must be able to attend at least 2 out of 3 of these! Raiders must bring a plentiful supply of potions, flasks and buff food to all progression runs. Your gear must be socketed and enchanted with stats most appropriate to your spec. We use a loot council to distribute loot in Mythic raids. Each week, we randomly assign two officers and two raiders to the loot council, and loot is allocated once a fair, unanimous decision is made. We only ask that our raiders use the latest version of Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs, Pawn and RCLootCouncil. It's up to you if you want to use additional addons to help enhance your gameplay. If you are interested in applying, please don't hesitate to contact one of us in-game - Folez, Articon, Ereos and Femilian will be happy to talk. Application form and more information can be found at our website: http://endeavour.ml/Articon10 27 Feb
26 Feb Is this a good server? Since I started playing WoW like 2 months ago I have always played on this server because some of my friends use to play on this server. I have been pretty brainless in choosing a server... I just picked a pve one and didnt really care. But is this a good server? Please help a nub out :DEnryko7 26 Feb
26 Feb Guilds Hello is it possible that i could join a experienced guild? plz send your guild by replying thx :)Alamxia0 26 Feb