Kazzak

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
18m Duality 10/10hc 5/10M LFM <Kazzak> Duality 7/7M 3/3HC 2/3M 10/10HC 5/10M is looking for additional members to strenghten our mythic progress team (Healer,Tank,Range DPS). Raiding days are Wen,Thur,Sun 19.30-23. Apply at http://www.duality-guild.eu/recruitment We are Legion formed guild of old and experienced players. Most of the core have raided since TBC, some of us even before that. Our goal is to clear HC Nighthold asap and jump into mythic progression. High activity and performance is expected. For further info, contact me Abigel#2946Ressist9 18m
7h WTS Long-Forgotten Hippograyph Rare mount!! We have been doing some studies on how to obtain the “Long-Forgotten Hippogryph” RARE mount to sell it in game currency (IN GAME GOLD ONLY). We have spent weeks searching for realms and strategies in most EU servers’s as a small team helping other player’s to obtain it. How can I claim Long-Forgotten Hippogryph? We are farming 3-5 days a week as soon as we find someone interested. For that, we start by searching for 5 crystals in the zone. Once we find all 5 crystals, we will message the person who’s reserved as next in line to come and claim all crystals. Our purpose is to search in all places and mark them to be claim. SELF-PLAY process Payment Process? As I mentioned before WE ONLY ACCPET GOLD. We sell Long-Forgotten Hippogryph based on the 5 crystals. Meaning we sell every crystal we present to our customer. E.g if the price was 500k ,we sell each crystal for 100k as totally 5 crystals again to avoid scammers .As one of our strategies that we use is to ask our customer to trade us gold based on our agreement to see if he/she has enough amount of gold to avoid scammers. Once we settle down and agree on the conditions, we invite the person and take him straight to the all crystals. Other than that we accept full payment once all crystals are found and ready to be claimed. We accept paymen"(GOLD)"t in Eu servers Kazzak, Twistingnether, Stormscale. If you’re interested please don't hesitate to contact me on battle net (Alimhs#2688) Thank you^^Aryoon5 7h
8h (Horde) <Promise> <Promise> is a newly formed guild on Kazzak! And we are aiming for mythic but we need 20 dedicated players first. Me (officer) and my GM got 10/10NH HC and we clear it every week. But wanna progress with a guild so we need more ppl so we can get ready for the mythic progression. Atm we LF HEALERS! we start raiding next week. got x2 tanks 905 equipped. and 900+ dps so we did build a stronk team in a short time! Raidtimes/days: Wednesday,Tuesdays,Sundays - 20.00-23.00 Voicecom: Discord! Addons: RClootcouncil. Also same team that we build now is going for Tomb of sargeras later when that comes out! So we are looking for 885+ with 40+ traits all classes atm! /w me ingame for more infoDamoches1 8h
8h Guardian druid LF raiding guild Hello! This is me: My name is Nerini, a Guardian druid with a resto/balance off spec, and I am looking for a stable and established raiding guild :) I am a 29 year old fermale from Holland. Been playing WoW since the end of TBC, and it was not long until I fell in love with healing. Then I noticed tanking and the responsibility that comes with it, and I was convinced that this was the right role for me. No dmg/healing meter competition and only 1 other person to talk to about tacts and when (on how many stacks of a certain debuff to) to taunt on :p My characters: -Nerini: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Nerini/advanced Item level equipped: 906 Guardian: 54 traits 6 legendaries Resto: 54 traits - no legendaries Balance: 36 traits - no legendaries -Tillie: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Tillie/advanced Item level equipped: 877 Protection: 28 traits - 1 legendary Holy: 23 traits - 1 legendary My experience: Let's keep it to recent experience. -Siege of Orgrimmar: 13/14 mythic (old heroic) pre-WoD. -Highmaul: 3/7 mythic -Blackrock Foundry: 9/10 mythic -Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 mythic -Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 mythic -Trial of Valor: 2/3 mythic -The Nighthold: 4/10 mythic (6/10 exp) My search: What I am looking for is a (semi) hardcore raiding guild with preferably times between 20:00 and 23:30 and around the same progress I have (pref more) :) I am quite flexible when it comes to raid days, though would love to keep the weekends free! And last but not least, I would want a guild that has high mythic goals, preferably a guild that won't fall apart when I get in :p The reason I am looking for a new guild is because my guild stopped raiding until ToS. My goals: I would love to finish NH on mythic and make a good start in ToS :) Aside from that, I would like to find nice people again to socialize with and do all sort of activities, mainly M+ (I love pushing keys). I have alts that I would be able to get ready for possible split runs. Hope to hear from you soon! :) Nerini (starbuck#21734)Nerini0 8h
9h The Freemasons - Casual Heroic - 9/10NH hc Welcome and thank you for your interest in our Guild! Check our guild Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thefreemasonskazzak/ Introduction Our guild was established in spring 2012. We remained active over the years, players came and go, but we have survived all that. Now in Legion, we have the biggest playerbase we ever had and the Guild is only becoming more alive and active as the expansion progresses on. Our current focus is Heroic Raiding and Mythic+ dungeons. Our current goal is to clear all heroic bosses available and eventually attempt some mythic bosses as well. We also do casual PvP and achievement hunting. In fall 2016 we joined The Realm Gaming as a representative guild in World of Warcraft, which opened doors for our players to enjoy gaming in countless other popular games with friendly and nice people all around the world. Our current goals - Heroic raid clearance - Mythic+ dungeons above level 15 - Casual battlegrounds for prestige levels What we have to offer We are a mature, international and friendly guild with a good synergy between softcore and hardcore gamestyle. We provide a steady progression over the time and always aim to do our absolute best. We gladly welcome any decent player who seek new friends. At the moment, we mainly consist of Brits, Dutch and Scandinavians and also have individuals from counties like Czech, Germany, Kuwait and other. To communicate during raids and to socialize we use Teamspeak provided by The Realm Gaming. Raid Schedule - Thursday & Monday - 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time Voluntary offraids: Wednesday at 20:00 Server Time - Speedrun normal raids Friday at 20:00 Server Time - Achievement or fun raids Progression The Nighthold: 10/10N, 9/10HC The Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N, 7/7HC, 1/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3N, 3/3HC What we seek High demand: - Ranged damage dealers excluding mages and hunters - Shaman healer with strong elemental offspec Low demand: Contact If you have additional questions or are interested in joining us, please contact me ingame. Real ID: Martenus#2669 The Realm Gaming: https://the-realm-gaming.co.uk/ Official Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thefreemasonskazzak/ The Freemasons are looking forward to hearing from you! Have a wonderful day.Martenus80 9h
13h [H]<The Royal Army> 4/10M Currently Recruiting <The Royal Army> (est. 2007) is a gaming community, residing on the server Kazzak since the start of MoP. Originally created on the server Deathwing and migrated to Kazzak since our original server was becoming more of a “ghost server”. The guild has been clearing all content that Blizzard has released, always aiming high, while maintaining a very relaxed and fun atmosphere for all guildies. Our guild members come from all over Europe (England, Denmark, Sweden, Greece, Poland, Germany, Russia, Norway, Spain, Turkey, Bulgaria ... just to mention a few), making our roster very diverse and extremely fun to be around. Our goal: We raid 3x days per reset, 3x hours per run focusing on Mythic difficulty. During progress we expect very high attendance from all our raiders. ***RECRUITING*** priest (shadow) high shaman (elemental) high hunter (mm/bm) high We're also considering exceptional applications from any dps class (that means very good experience and high ilvl , max or near max traits for current content) Raiding Schedule (Server time) -Wednesday (20:00 - 23:00) -Thursday (20:00 - 23:00) -Sunday (20:00 - 23:00) What are we looking for: -Gamers who enjoy the game of World of Warcraft for what it is overall. We are social creatures who enjoy the game outside raids as well. -Gamers who are passionate for the class and role they represent while in a raiding team. -Gamers who understand not only their class, but also the importance of team play and how they can contribute to defeating/completing a common goal. -Gamers who will always look into how to squeeze every single additional statistic that will help their character contribute the maximum during raid encounters. -Gamers who contribute in discussions during but most importantly outside raids in order to plan future attempts on new encounters. -Gamers who while maintaining a very serious and focused mind on progress, they can also be a lot of fun to have around and enjoy every aspect of the game as a community. What we can offer: -Veteran gamers who have been playing the game since the guild was established and always contribute in making the guild a better community for new members. -A very relaxed environment where you can enjoy every aspect of the game. (PvE, PvP, leveling, social aspect etc) -Passionate raiders who focus on clearing content while having a great time while doing it. -Mature and helpful members who are always ready to lend a hand when needed. -Guild repairs and consumables during raids. -Guild events for all members to participate (PvE, PvP and social events). -Alt runs after we clear each raid content. -Drama FREE environment. If this sounds like a place where you want to become a big part of, then please contact us and join us in our future adventures. Become a valued member of a great gaming community in the game of World of Warcraft. Contact us: In-game: Sidonié (Respawn17#2233) Website: www.theroyalarmy.netSidonié31 13h
15h Dungeon Boost [DUNGEON BOOST] - We're two twinks that have extremely fast clear times for each dungeon, we're selling our boost for FAST lv.100-110 leveling! 8k/Dungeon. Add Thurkleif#2164 for more info.Maakilly0 15h
17h [H] <Unintended> lf dedicated and skilled players Hello fellows, we are <Unintended>, a freshly created guild on the server “Kazzak” consisting of some ingame friends and former top 50 world raiders. We founded the guild with the purpose of successfully clearing the upcoming content in WoW: Legion. For this matter we are looking for new players to complete raidroster. Our focus is to have the most possible success in the 3 raids per week, which we are planning to do. All of the current players in our roster have experience in progressing and clearing content before the next upcoming patch. The main aspect that we want to avoid is to be stuck in a vicious cycle of wiping, therefore our leadership, aswell as all players, are highly motivated in pushing their skills to the maximum and thus making the most out of the limited time we are going to raid. We will be raiding X-Realm to fill up our roster and test the trials to make sure we have at least 15 people when we transfer. Raidtimes (all times in server time): Wednesday 19:00 - 22:00, Thursday 19:00 - 22:00, Sunday 19:00 – 22:00, In a nutshell, what we are looking for: -motivated players who want to join a strong roster of experienced players -close to 100% attendance due to only 3 raids/week -bring a working headset and the willingness to use it -people with humor to have a good laugh What we offer: - Experienced players who are raiding over years semi/hardcore and are tired of 4-7days a week for the raid. - Experienced Leadership - 3 Raiddays a Week. - Friendly atmosphere - Bad performance will be replaced and good performance will be rewarded with a stable raid spot If you´re interested and or have questions just add Thoec#21403. Logs and Infight UI Screenshot appreciatedLyâldâ5 17h
17h WipeInc Hey there, we are a group of "friends" that started playing on KAZZAK (for no reason actually), I`m the officer of the guild, and my GM made me recruit people. So we are 10-12 solid players, mostly fun guys, we want to advance in the raids. We do not need booters, we need people that have played the game for a long time, know basic mechanics, and are good in following orders (ex. "Stay there, soak, run, dodge, do a barrel roll...) Of course we will be happy to get people that just started playing but with atleast decent DPS/HPS and the "following orders" thingy. Discord is a must, with a headset (mic is a plus). So if I got your attention we need RDPS, and a few healers. Raid times: Mondays, Saturdays, Sundays - 19:00 (if we have enought people of course) Keep in mind we are from all countries in the EU/Balkans (we know how to have fun) Avarage age in guild is 25, so keep that in mind also. If you have ANY questions, feel free to ask anyone from the guild (Aksandria, Columb, Flameemperor, Recua) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/kazzak/WipeInc/ Last but not least WipeInc, means that we do not give up on the 1rst or 15th wipe ... we keep going till we do it perfectly. Thank you for your time, Columb, Healer of chains, The Nearseer, The Not-so-patient, Father of a few, Mother to none, The Blood Luster, Low-on-mana guy … and many moreColumb1 17h
19h [H] [Shock and Awe] 7/7M 1/10M Recruitment We are currently looking for the following: -Boomkin -Druid/Monk healer -Mage -Warlock -Frost DK -Hunter -Demon hunter We are close to having a full roster setup. And are now looking for the last specific classes/spec listed above. Altough every exceptional dps will be considered. About Shock and Awe The guild was officially started just before the release of Legion. Our goal as a guild is to be raiding at higher end raiding. To complete the ongoing raid tiers prior to the next release. And ofcourse, to enjoy eachothers company! What are our goals? Our goals for current and for future expansion is to: - Create a guild with a friendly community amongst all ranks and have a great time together. - Create a serious raiding team with intention to progress in a semi-hardcore way. - Create a raiding team who will finish off the on-going Tiers while they are current. - To have a strong raiding roster, with the progress minded & focused people, who will be able to take down future challenges. Raiding Schedule Monday: 19:30pm - 22:30pm. Wednesday: 19:30pm - 22:30pm. Sunday: 19:30pm - 22:30pm. What are we looking for in a raider? - We require every raider to be able to attend a minimum of 80% of our monthly raids, and expecting players to do all thats possible to attend 100%. When signing for a raid, you are expected to meet up. We are aware of certain situations that will prevent you from meeting up, but only to a certain limit. - Know your class completely, as we don't want to teach. Being up to date with the latest theorycrafting for your class is crucial. We need our raiders to aim for perfection. - As a raider you must be able to adapt to mechanics and tactics in a fairly fast way, we wont bother to keep wiping during progression due to continuesly misunderstandings or lack of ability. - Learn from your mistakes and use it to improve yourself. - You will be asked to speak up on Discord, for when a specific situation happens, and we do require you to actually speak up. - We have low tolerence with causing drama, and we hit hard on people creating it and it can result in a guild kick. Everybody has their personal opinion about everything, but either you keep it to yourself, or inform the Guild Master or an Officer about it. - Raiding is teamplay, if you only think about yourself do not expect to stay in Shock and Awe. The team comes before any individual. Contacting us If you want more information about Shock and Awe, feel free to add Battletag: Avidima#2450 or contact any officer ingame Or, head directly to our website http://saa.shivtr.red to drop an application.Celés9 19h
19h [H] Echo of Sylvanas is LF DPS! 5/10M Recruitment for Echo of Sylvanas is now open to progress further in Nighthold Mythic. Our current progress: 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M Trial of Valor 5/10M Nighthold We are looking for: - Warlock(Affliction only) - Hunter (Marksman) - Priest (Shadow) If you think you have what it takes to be part of EoS, please don't hesitate to contact us in-game or apply via our website. http://eos-guild.com/ What we ask: – Mythic experience in Legion. – Speak English fluently – Logs preferred but optional. – Close to 100% attendance - Progress similar to ours Our raid times: Wednesday- 20:00-23:00 Thursday- 20:00-23:00 Monday- 20:00-23:00 If you have any questions, please whisper Chillybeans or Lilayah. Codexx#2530 Chilly#2587 Hope to hear from you soon!Lilayah6 19h
19h [H] Selling Mythic + up to Level 20 Our team has experience selling thousands of Gold Challenge Modes between Mist of Pandaria and Draenor.,already done over 2000 Cm's in "Pandaria" and more than 1500 Cm's in "Draenor" including server firsts. Receive your rewards running with players of top calibur without being discouraged or stressed about your participation Completing Mythic +10-15 awards you with: -865 - 925 gear for your character depends on lvl of key -Chance for legendary item -Artifact power up to 300k -At the start of next week you will be able to loot your class hall chest for a piece of 900+ gear. (With Nighthold opening up the item level of the reward from the weekly chest has gone up to900+ and a 15+ run is required for attaining the max loot, 13+ and and 14+ dungs will yeild higher item level than 885 as well,at 5 item levels per difficulty level) -[Keystone Master] Achievement BONUS -you will receive every piece of loot that we don't need in this run, through the new system you can trade same or lower iLvl to any player in your group Whats expected of you: Literally nothing but the gold and yourself and a key If you don't have key we can provide one just let us know what lvl you need. We accept all realm gold, we boost all dungeons. Have a dps spec and hit a few buttons your dps doesn't matter much at all. How much does it cost / How can I contact you? Pricing is to be discussed with us directly due to the competitive nature of key lvl and your activity ,contact me if you're interested in a run and i'll give you a price. We accept all realm gold almost all Skype ; sajad.eslahi@live.com Whisper In-game : Supernova Icefury Battle Tag super#2686 Assa30nam#2372 icefury#21254Supernova44 19h
1d [H] <Guilty Casual> looking for more ambitious casuals! Hello all, <Guilty Casual>, THE place to be for the modern, fashionable casual, are looking to complete our progression raiding team roster to get a stable group that allows us to further succeed in raiding. Our current raiding progress is: 7/7 EN HC // 2/3 ToV HC // 5/10 NH HC. We currently have 2 raid days (Wednesday & Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 server time), with an additional, optional Alt raid (Tuesday 20:00, NH normal): Wednesday is open to everyone who can pull his own weight (no carry raid) and we start with NH HC currently. Sunday is the raid day for our progression raiders where we get to the actual content we are progressing on (NH HC) We are in need of: - DPS but we generally welcome all applications - even if you are just looking for a nice casual place to be. Why would you want to be raiding with us? You think that it’s fun to maximize your output and value progress over personal gain. You like when things run smooth and when you play with others who know what it takes and invest accordingly. And most importantly you enjoy a stable, drama less environment. You’re tired of passive aggression and not having room for mistakes. Do you want to be part of a friendly community that does not shy away from helping each other out? Then you have come to the right place! We will fight the Legion back united and we will leave no Orc (Tauren, Undead, Troll, Goblin and even Bloodelf) behind. We organize regular Mythic(+) runs as well as other activities such as achievement runs etc. We do expect a certain participation when a player is online since we are not particularly interested in people who are not willing to engage with the guild and the surrounding activities. If you are now considering the only logical thing there is to do - then add me on Battle.net: Aline#2126 or apply on our website: https://guiltycasual.com/applicantAenimas26 1d
1d <Bliss> 7/7M 2/3M 3/10M LF competitive DPS <Bliss> UK based Horde guild on Kazzak 7/7 Emerald Nightmare Mythic 2/3 Trial of Valor Mythic 3/10 Nighthold Mythic Recruiting DPS - All classes of high standards. Raid Days We raid only 2 days a week MONDAY 20:00-23:00 WEDNESDAY 20:00-23:00 (Optional) THURSDAY 20:00-23:00 Guild Raids and Aims If you do not want progression raiding this guild is not for you. We expect you to be 100% raid attendance, ESPECIALLY THROUGH PROGRESSION..... if you cannot make our raid days and times do not waste the guilds time. Our aim is to get as high as possible in the world ranking with only a 2 day raid schedule... The optional day will be for normal/heroic farming and the 2 main raids will be focused on guild PROGRESSION. Our current core raiders are dedicate and competitive and if your thinking about joining then we expect you to be also. We require you to provide us with logs before we can offer you a trial period unless under special circumstances. Before Applying You Must Have at least 50 Traits Have at least 895 Ilvl Have Cleared at least 10/10 Heroic Have logs for us to check your performances Have 100% Raid attendance (2 days progression) Be focused more on progression than loot. If you wish to speak to an officer contact Silusking#1730 Liam#2176 Or visit www.Blissguild.co.ukDrdesire17 1d
1d Cerebral are a 7/7M EN & ToV 3/3M, NH 6/10M Guild. About Us Cerebral has been a successful raiding guild since TBC with a core membership that has been together for many years. <more history to follow> We are generally a bunch of extremely friendly and helpful people. We have a very active Discord server with lots of banter outside Wow. If you're interested in joining you're welcome to hop in and have a chat and get to know the guild. Find the contact information at the end of this post for more information. Current Progress Emerald Nightmare 7/7M Trial of Valor 3/3M Nighthold 6/10M Exceptional geared and skilled players considered Regardless of class to help us continue our success and future in Legion. Raiding Schedule Wed 19:30 - 23:15 Thu 19:30 - 23:15 Sun 19:30 - 23:15 Tue 19:30 - 23:15 We will drop to 1-2 nights per week on farm. We also run optional alt and sale runs on a regular basis. Requirements You must be ready-for-raiding. What does this mean? You must know and understand your class well as well as being equipped appropriately. Before applying we Expect you to have a minimum of 50+ Traits and atleast 890+ ilvl Equipped also 1/10M down bear in mind we are a Mythic level progress guild. You need to be able to familiarise yourself with raid encounters quickly and efficiently, as well as be able to understand instruction well and adapt quickly to changing situations. With the advent of Legion, doing content outside raids is also required. You need to ensure you are keeping up with your artifact weapon and research, as well as doing your weekly M+ 15 for gear upgrades. most of our members have a minimum of 50+ Traits. You must provide the majority of your own supplies for raids. The guild will help out here-and-there with consumables but you must be ready to bring potions, flasks, food and runes as required for any encounter. How to apply You can add one of our officers in game for more information on how to apply. Primary recruitment contact (Main Recruitment Officers) DaveHunt#21165 Other contacts Celestraza - Kittycatus#2509 (CO-GM) Crabby - Ady#2689 (CO-GM)Ikskwizit19 1d
1d [H] Carnival Band [7/7 M, 1/3 M, 3/10 M] recruiting "Carnival Band" is currently recruiting skilled and dedicated raiders to complete our raiding team! We're a serious semi-hardcore raiding guild and our main aim is to progress current content at a Mythic level. Many raiding guilds are extremely casual even though they say that they are serious, we're here to offer the serious progression! Therefore we are looking for people with the similar mindset and who actually have what it takes to progress! About us: "Carnival band" is a multi national guild as stated above a semi hardcore raiding guild, formed in the start of February 2017. Don't get beaten down by this! Even though we haven't been around for that long, we've made huge progress and earned some feats already. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We emphasize to still have a great atmosphere in raids with laughs included, yet to ensure progression everyone must make sacrifices for the greater good. After all we're here to progress Mythic content! -We'd like to clarify that we are taking raiding seriously, we want to progress, A solid, progressive and dedicated raiding guild. Do you feel that you want to spend time with players who can’t commit enough time to raid during the weekdays, but still want to progress high-end Mythic content? Or are you simply wanting to get a bunch of friends, while doing the previously stated, in the resistance against the Burning Legion? Then this is the guild for you! If you join us you can expect a friendly guild atmosphere, with the perks and benefits of raiding. The key to success is teamwork, loyality, dedication, motivation and hardwork from everyone in the team! We are looking for people who can uphold these standards! Recruitment status: - 1 healer (prefer Priest/Monk/Druid) with DPS OS - Balance Druid - Elemental Shaman - Mage - Warlock - Hunter - Death knight(DD) Other classes are welcome to apply as well if you believe you'll perform your role very well. We will still consider every application. Progression: The Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Normal 7/7 Heroic 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Normal 3/3 Heroic 1/3 Mythic Nighthold: 10/10 Normal 10/10 Heroic 3/10 Mythic Raiding schedule: Main Raids (mandatory): Wednesday: 20.00-23.30 (ST) Thursday: 20.00-23.30 (ST) Friday: 20.00-23.30 (ST) Invites are going out 19.30 (ST)! Alt raids (Optional): Monday: 19.30-23.00 (ST) What we expect from you: As we're a Mythic raiding guild we're expecting our applications and future raiders to have some sort of previous raiding experience. You'll be expected to have some sort of previous high-end progression. Don't get beaten down by this though, if you can show us in other factors, such as logs or by your application form then you still have a good chance to be accepted for a trial! Class knowledge is something we also expect. You are not expected to push 90-percentiles on every fight, but you need to know your class inside and out. We're expecting you to perform at a high standard while doing tactics properly. This includes that you know your strenghts and weaknessess and try to work around them. We're also expecting the following from our raiders: If you join us then we expect you to stay loyal to the guild. You are a raider of Carnival Band and you should act like one as well. Guild > individual. You are expected to be a reliable raider. You sign up to be a raider, therefore you should also attend the raids at a high rate (preferlby 100%). Which brings us to the next point: Attendance. Our attendance requirement is currently set to a minimum of 80% monthly attendance and if you miss more then you will most likely see yourself removed from the team, we're expectint our core to remain at 100% (apart from during vacations etc). You are also expected to be a dedicated and motivated raider. You need to show that you actually want to raid and improve to make the guild's progress as smooth as possible. Without motivation you and the guild won't get anywhere. We're offering progression and team mates to build this motivation up to build ones' dedication, but you need to put your fair deal into it aswell! As voice communication we're using "Discord" and "DBM" and you are expected to have it installed and ready for use before your first raid with us. Also a working microphone is a big plus! We're also requiring our raiders to come prepared to the raids, with knowledge of tactics of the bosses we are going to progress and with flasks/pots/food for 3 to 4 hours of raiding. What you can expect from us: Apart from being a friendly and relaxed guild where you can have a chill, do dungeons or have fun with our members outside of raiding hours, "Carnival Band" will offer you the following: - A serious raiding guild with progress as one of the main priorities! - Steady progression in Mythic content in a serious raiding atmosphere, with a Raid Leader with many years of experience. - Friendly players who enjoy raiding and always strive to improve as individuals and as a team. - Guild officers with years of raid- and guild leading and who possess the will to make the Guild as good as possible! - We'll always strive to help anyone in need! If you struggle in any way then contact your fellow guild members and they will try to help you out! We're a guild after all! - We're also offering different activties during the weeks - such as Mythic dungeon groups and alt raids (on Mondays). - A fair loot system (Loot Council) where we look at the team above the individual. - And last but not least a place that you can call home! Loot System: We'll distribute loot with the help of a Loot Council addon, which consists of the officers in the Guild and a random raider from the guild, being rotated in and out every week. We will always take the Guild's best motives in mind and award loot accordingly! We look at several different factors, such as where the item is best put out of a progression point of view. Other than that: BiS, overall item upgrade, performance, attendance etc. Contact one of the officers below for more information(please notice to make the process fast as possible we don't use website apps at the moment): Contact us: Guild Master + Team Leader - Amp#21307 Recruitment Officer - hades#2342Amp1 1d
1d <Vanguard> - Boosting Services Hey Kazzakers. <Vanguard> is currently selling Heroic Nighthold Personal Loot runs, as well as Gul'dan only kills every Monday evening starting at 19:30, with the Gul'dans usually happening around 21:45 - 22:15. The Nighthold - Heroic - Personal Loot The prices vary as the market fluctuates, but rough prices are currently: Full Heroic Nighthold Personal Loot: 600k Gul'dan Heroic Only + Ahead of the Curve achiev: 200k For the most updated price, whisper me ingame. I advertise in trade chat throughout the week and I am usually around to answer your questions. All payments have a 20% deposit attached to them. This acts as an insurance and gives you an incentive to tell us in good time if you cannot come - and it also prevents noshowers, as they really slow down the boosting. :) If you've purchased a boost from us, we encourage you to leave your feedback below!Azortharion5 1d
1d [H]sentinent need ppl for our team raid Hello !New guild on Kazzak ,Sentinent need resto druid,holy paladin,1 warlock and warriors both fury and arms.We need people to complete our raid team ,curently 6/h down.You don.t have to be gear(but at least 880^^).We raid 2 days at week wednesday at 8:30 server time and sunday 7:00.We will be more than happy to help you gear up !if you want a casual funny family join us^^if you need more info lemme know at octhunder#2482Zaranazgul0 1d
1d VDH and resto Druid lf raiding guild VDH 900 equiped and resto Druid 894 equiped looking for raiding guild that raids Wednesday and Thursday. Looking for a serious guild focused on progression since we are already 10/10 NH HC. If you need more info let me know :)Dhariuz2 1d
1d BrewM Monk 903 LF mythic guild 903 Brewmaster monk LF a raidgroup/guild that's in need of a tank. I have 10/10 HC exp and my guild has already filled their raidingroster. I have HC-Mythic experience during last expansions+tiers and im an social, competent, adult player. Hope for some respons. GreetingsGyai0 1d
2d [H]<I Like Big Buffs> 1/7M 10/10H Sun/Mon need Heal/DPS We are looking for DPS to fill up our team. Our raids are Sunday 7-10 pm ST and Monday 9-11pm ST for progression, and an optional Wednesday raid for NH normal/EN hc. We are currently looking for 1-2 melee and 2-3 ranged dps and a healer with a strong dps offspec to fill up our roster, as we are aiming for Nighthold mythic in the future. Our goal is to progress, push ourselves and have fun while doing so. We are looking for players with a similar mindset, who can attend 80% of the raids(Sun/Mon), are prepared for said raids and want to have a good time. We currently have 17 core raiders and are looking for the last few to round out the roster for mythic progress. We are currently recruiting: Boomkin Hunter Warlock (high priority) Holy Paladin (high priority)For any questions feel free to reach out to Diomedes Zotor#2778Diomedes5 2d
2d Mana Curve 7/7m 3/10m LF Raiders Mana Curve is a Mythic raiding guild currently progressing on Nighthold. We are looking for competent players to join our roster. If you are under geared for mythic you can come along to our heroic and normal runs to get some gear. If you join you will be placed on trial for a short amount of time, this is to ensure a good fit. In addition to raiding we always have groups willing to do mythic + dungeons. Raiding Schedule (Realmtime) Wednesday: 9pm-12pm (HC/M) Saturday: 8pm-11pm(casual run) Sunday: 8pm-11pm(M) Please reply to the thread or /w me in game ikyon#2424Rakthall11 2d
2d [H]Resto Druid 3/10M exp [H]Resto Druid 3/10M exp Hi , iam Resto druid looking for a new home on Kazzak. What i look for in a guild. * Progression minded * raid times between 19.00 - 24.00 ( might extend some raids for close kills ) * 2 - 3 raid days * nice atmosphere What can you expect from me . * Exerienced player ( raiding since TBC ) * Prepared with food, flasks, potions, enchants, runes * Progression minded player * Mature player armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Soly/simple If interrested and you want more information. Leave a comment or add me on my battletag. ( Sulaiman#2717 )Soly3 2d
2d Konvict gaming [large multi-gaming community] Are you tired of playing solo? Are you bored of pugging raids and similar activities in trade? Would you like to be part of a large gaming community? Would you like to meet and play with mature and like minded people? If you answered yes to the above, then look no further, Konvict gaming is a large international multi-gaming community, we play a wide selection of games: Black Desert Online CS:GO DayZ Diablo 3 Dota 2 FF-XIV ISS League of Legends Minecraft, Path of Exile Smite Heroes of the storm Rocket League Tom Clancy's: The Division Plus many more! Our wow section is ever growing, we have our own teamspeak and forums section, we have a horde guild on the real Kazzak which now has a stable player base, we have now freshly opened an alliance guild on Outland and are looking for some lovely new members to fill it and make it thier home! We are mainly a social community and just like to be a part of a group of people that enjoy playing wow together, we do run raids in our horde guild and once our alliance guild grows in numbers we hope to also run raids there. A few requirements to join Be mature (represent kg in a positive way) Be respectful Be active Have a mic and teamspeak Speak English Be 16 years older or more. Still interested? Then pop on over to our homepage at konvictgaming.com Once there hit the register button! Apply to our wow section Wait for a moderator to contact you. If you would like any more information beforehand please add me on battlenet twiglet#2151 Hope to see you soon and welcome you to an awesome communityTwíglet210 2d
2d [H] <Send Noots> - 2/week semi-hardcore raiding. <Send Noots> is a small group of experienced friends that moved to Kazzak Horde on February 12th 2017 to take a step back from longer-schedule raiding, and from the monotonous grinds that come along with it. We're a laid-back bunch, but we take our raiding seriously. We currently wish to clear Normal and Heroic efficiently, with the intention of later running boost raids in said content for a reliable gold income, but given enough recruitment interest, Mythic is something we'll definitely be approaching. We're looking for exceptional players of almost all classes and roles to fill out our core roster for Heroic and beyond. Reliable attendance and consistent performance are musts. Additionally, don't bring !@#$ty attitudes or egos, we're all equals here. Our current progress is: 10/10 NH Heroic. Our raiding schedule is: Friday: 19:30 to 23:30 Sunday: 19:00 to 23:00 These are server time. We'll be using Loot Council to distribute upgrades, and in boost runs, when they occur, we'll be using Personal Loot. If this interests you, you can contact us at the following BattleTags: Fyurie#2454 Khargillian#2477 You can also reach us on our Discord server at: https://discord.gg/9MeM4ws Please have log parses available if you contact us, it helps us speed things up greatly! Thanks for reading. Noot noot.Fyurie12 2d
2d [H] <Dont Release> 4/10M Dont Release - Kazzak is currently recruiting new potential applicants for Nighthold & Tomb of Sargeras We are looking for an additional healer and ranged DPS Current Progress: NH: 10/10 NM 10/10 HC 4/10 M EN: 7/7 NM 7/7 HC 7/7 M ToV: 3/3 NM 3/3 HC 2/3 M We are a Mythic raiding guild focusing on the hardest content that the game has to offer. We want to clear content at a relative pace so high performance and attendance is expected from all of our players. What we can offer you: A guild that focuses on more than just the raiding aspects, we create long lasting friendships between our members and we have tons of other activities that we take part in, both in WoW and other games. Being treated equally and having your input valued Reasonable raiding times that caters for all players Stable progression in early to end game. Having fun with members inside and outside of raids. A good raiding environment with friendly and progress focused members. What we expect from you: Be passionate about WoW Do not only log in for raids! Raid attendance of at least 90% Be able to communicate in English We use Discord for our voice coms. and you’re expected to install this and also have a working microphone that you can use to communicate with us. Be knowledgeable about your class as well as raid mechanics Be punctual and be on time for raids. Good knowledge and top mechanics for your class and the different specs available, we expect our raiders to be flexible and know how to play all their specs at a high level. A good attitude towards progression and raiding, you are focused during raids and you don’t mind wiping on a boss for hours on end if needed. Getting along with our members is absolutely crucial, throwing temper tantrums, starting drama and butting heads with the other members of the guild will most likely lead to you not passing your trial. You’re able to take criticism and you actively work towards improving your gameplay. If you feel you would make a great addition to team feel free to make an application and we will make a plan to accommodate you as we are always looking for skilled players first and foremost! If you feel like you'd make a welcome addition to the team please click on the apply button at the top and fill in our recruitment template on our website dont-release.com, send us an in-game mail to arrange or talk or add one of our officers on Btag. We will be raiding on the following Three(3) days per week with One(1) Optional Raid: Wednesday - 19:00 - 22:00 Thursday - 19:00 - 22:00 Sunday - 19:00 - 22:00 Alt run - 19:00 - 22:00 Generally the optional run day will be decided on the start of the weekly reset. We are using Discord for guild comms. We are using EPGP for loot distribution. Thanks for taking the time to read through all of this, and we hope to see you in-game soon. Visit our forums and drop an application on http://dont-release.com/ If any of this sounds interesting don’t hesitate to hit one of our officers up ingame Etnoj#2681 / Vice#21713Iwas4 2d
2d Frozen Wrath - 2 day raiding guild Frozen Wrath - 2 day raiding guild Formally a social guild we have now decided to take the step into raiding but are missing a few good players to help us progress. 3/10 - Nighthold Heroic Raid Days: Wednesday - 20:00-23:30 Monday - 20:00-23:30 What we can offer you: *Raiding in a relaxed but progressive atmosphere *An active player-base where people are always willing to help and run Mythic+ as well as levelling alts etc. *Friendly players who hang out on Discord and always welcome you online. What we ask of you: *Know your class! We expect you to keep on top of your class' changes and updates and put effort into getting the best you can out of it. *Showing up prepared for raids - repaired, flasks, food etc. *Know tactics and make sure you have the correct addons. On progress we expect wipes, everyone makes mistakes but we expect people to learn from them. The raid leaders have the say on which tactics we go with for each fight - suggestions are always welcome before or after a pull (not during a fight). We do enjoy having fun and joking in raid, but on boss fights (especially progression) we expect people to be serious and pay attention. Currently recruiting: Healers: Most classes except paladins Ranged DPS All applications will be considered even if your class is not listed above. To apply to our guild please visit: http://frozenwrath.shivtr.com/ or you can contact us over b-net: Saetharia#2998 / BossKanarie#2914 alternatively you can whisper any of these officers in-game if you have any questions: Løkra, Saetharia, Bosskanarie or Unknownhell. Socials always welcome! Thanks for your time! Good luck and have fun!Saetharia3 2d
2d [H] 898 equipped warlock LF guild. Hello, iam a Horde Warlock, Affli. 898 equipped looking for a casual guild to raid with. prefer a 2 day/week raiding schedule. not gonna be able to make it Mondays and on weekends. higher chance ill be able to make it if raids starts a bit later then the average 20:00 server time. a start time of 21:00 would be perfect. another thing. raids dont have to be mandatory. iam an adult and have some life responsibilities. so from time to time i might not show up to raids. (good iam not a tank, eh?). was trying to find a guild through trade chat today .. it was a nightmare. so here i am, trying my luck with the forums.Ebonlucky2 2d
2d Legio getica (4/7M) (3/3H) (10/10H) recruiting. Hello everyone, Legio getica (18+) is a long lasting raiding guild established in 2007. We are a social raiding guild that raids only 2 days a week but still aims to progress through the content nicely. Because some of our raiders have gotten real life commitments that took them from the game we are looking for some new players. What can you expect from us? Good progress with a bit of banter on the side. We like to have fun in between pulls but during the fights we are focussed and have our main goal to kill it. We also have a funrun on each sunday so you can gear up alts or take some friends who have less time. What do we expect from you? As we try to keep a small roster, we expect everyone to have near 100% attendance (set aside from emergencies ofc). Be on time (10 minutes before raid), bring consumables, be enchanted, be patient and be prepared tacticwise. We also expect people to put in a bit of effort outside raids (meaning you won't only log on for raids, you are prepared artifactwise etc.). What are we looking for at the moment? Currently we are looking for some dps to fill the roster more comfortably for mythic mode. High priority on a dps that has a decent healing offspec, Boomkins and warlocks (any exceptional apply will be considered). As said before we raid 2 days a week, Monday and wednesday from 20.00-23.00 servertime. We use discord as voicecom. If you are interested you can always /w me in game (Sanura#21716) or apply on our website www.legiogetica.com. Thanks for your time, SanuraSanura6 2d
2d 4/10 Holy Paladin LF Mythic Raiding Guild. My Name is Ash, i'm from UAE, Dubai. I'm 17 years old LF guild with 5+/10 M Progress. Here is my info. Class & Spec: Holy Paladin Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Ashpally/advanced Started playing WoW since end expansion of Wotlk, was a PvPer until mid of MoP, Started Raiding on ToT MoP and until now. I've got Cutting edge: Garrosh Hellscream, and Cutting edge: Archimonde on WoD. Currently on Legion, i've struggled alot to find my permanent guild to settle with and raid mythic, but i've got 5/7M on EN, 2/3 M on ToV, and 4/10M on NH, Could've gotten Krosus as my 5th but didn't have my turn for the week kill so my guild got disbanded. Also i have some wipes on Botanist fights. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18711374/latest/#metric=hps My Addons: Dominos DBM Weak Auras Exorsus Raid Tools Skada Angry Assignments RC Loot Council I can attend all days without any problems. Computer specs? Asus Maximus VIII Intel Core i5-6600K Nvidia GTX 1070 Samsung 850 Evo 250GB WD Black 1TB G.SKILL Trident Z DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB Server ping and FPS 120 ping, 140-144 fps. I'm addicted to World of Warcraft raiding, and im so dedicated to it. I'm a hardworker raider that can be dependent when assigned to stuff such as soaking, healing, external CDs, etc.... Contact me: B.net Tag: Ash#2378 In-game Name: AshpallyAshpally0 2d
2d [H]Defiance Gaming (10/10HC) Recruiting a Tank and DPS! Who We Are Defiance Gaming first formed at the start of The Burning Crusade from a core of real life friends who all started playing in Vanilla. We have existed as a guild throughout all expansions, originally as a hardcore raiding guild, but as time has passed and the members have grown older, we’ve taken a more casual approach to the game, finding fun in more relaxed content. We have an active Discord community who enjoy playing a variety of games such as WoW, Overwatch, HOTS, Battlefield, Counter Strike and more. What We’re Looking For Despite finding enjoyment in a more relaxed approach these days, we aspire to clear all Mythic content whilst it is relevant. We are looking for members who wish to raid in a fun, friendly environment for two days a week, but are still determined to make the most of the raid hours available to us. That said, we are also open to socials who aren’t looking to raid, but simply find a community to be a part of, whether WoW is your main game, or you’re just looking for friends to do casual content with and play other games. The Plan We are currently recruiting to crack on with heroic content until we have enough raid members to begin mythics. If mythic raiding isn’t your thing, we run mythic and mythic+ dungeons, and plan on organising social runs of raid content at weekends. Our main raids will run two days a week, on a Thursday and Monday evening, from 19:45 to 23:00 server time. Interested? If you’re interested in joining Defiance Gaming, either as a raid member or a social, please either add Spyryt#1788, Pete#22639 or Ausy#2452 on Battle.net, or join our Discord Server at https://discord.gg/TZceySB and speak to Spyryt, Pete or Ausy. Thanks for reading. TL;DR – Looking for solid DPS to progress through end game content, and socials to join our community. Two raid days a week: Thursday and Monday, 19:45 – 23:00 server time. Currently looking for a Tank and a couple of DPS (Preferably WW Monk / Rogue / Hunter / Lock / Ele Shaman but will consider all applications).Sparxeh11 2d
2d [H] Colei - Newly formed guild searching for DPS WHO ARE WE? ---------------------------------------------- <Colei> is a new guild, formed by and constisting primarily of, experienced WoW players and raiders returning to the game. We're currently recruiting to establish a more stable core roster to clear HC Nighthold and start progressing in Mythic as soon as possible. HOW DO WE DO THINGS? ---------------------------------------------- The guild is lead by a Guild Master together with a team of Officers. These share responsibilities like raid leading, recruitment etc. and work together in a very democratical fashion, towards what is believed to be the best for the guild's raid team and its progression. New recruits will be trialed until a promotion or demotion is decided on. All of our raids will be logged and analyzed afterwards. This information will be used and taken into consideration. Should you be interested in applying to join us but prefer to do the whole application process over voice, that's fine too. WHAT'S OUR GOAL? ---------------------------------------------- Our goal is to obtain and maintain a steady progression through the Heroic Mode difficulty in Legion raids. The next step is to advance into Mythic Mode and progress further. We want to create a fun, comfortable and enjoyable raiding environment where progression is still the main focus. A team with fun people who can put their serious face on whenever this is required of them. WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR? ---------------------------------------------- We want players who are serious about raiding, players who know what they're doing and why they do it, players who communicate and work together with their team. You need to be in control of when you sit down and play and you need to be able to attend to our schedule without showing up late, showing up unprepared or missing raids. WHAT'S OUR SCHEDULE? ---------------------------------------------- We raid Wednesday & Sunday @ 20:00 - 00:00 Kazzak Server Time (CET - Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, Stockholm). If you are interested please apply online @http://colei.shivtr.com/, comment on this post or /w Swagkage, Nagató or Plebstah for more informationSwagkage1 2d
3d LF guild Assassin Rogue 905 4/10m LF guild Assassin Rogue 905 4/10m, 6 legendary(5dps), looking for something that starts early, around 18;00 to 22;30 max server time any day, 2-3 days guild raiding. my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/8288152/latest/ (i use to play on ravencrest) my battletag: kali#2839Kalko1 3d
3d Fury War Kazzak Hello, i recently came back to wow after a break from the game due to tons of drama etc etc you know how it is and it completly ruined the fun of the game so i took a break but did reach 6/7M emerald nightmare and 3/3H ToV before i stopped as WW monk but now im back again this time i rerolled to fury warrior wich im having a blast with altho im only 860ilvl and i dont know a single one that still plays the game so im on my own and wish to get started somwhere again .. i've been raiding mythic since wrath well it was called heroic back then so i have a pretty long experince when it comes to raiding and i know what im doing in most cases .. all i lack is a guild that wanna take me on so if there is any guild out there that might be interested hitt me up ingame on my warrior Afkx or just add my BT wich is Afkz#21516Àfkz2 3d
3d [H] need ppl for team raid hello.new guild on Kazzak ,Sentinent need resto druid,holy paladin and warriors both fury and arms.we need people to complete our raid team ,curently 5/h.you dont have to be gear(but at least 880^^)we will be more than happy to help you !if you need more info lemme know at octhunder#2482Zaranazgul0 3d
3d [H][EZ Boosts]Selling NightHold, Mythic+ and More! Thanks for checking out EZ boosts! We provide high quality boosts spanning all current WoW content for very competitive prices. Our team consists of long term WoW Vets all of whom have competed at an exceptionally high level achieving numerous top 5 ranks spanning multiple expansions. Want to be able to link those huge achievements to get into any pug you like? No more being declined because you aren't 980ilevel with AotC? We are here to help! What we offer: Nighthold Normal Boosts - 900kIncluding all the new trinkets, relics and SET PIECES!! Currently we offer Nighthold normal boosts which run on Saturdays. The details are as follows: Personal Loot runs - All loot which is assigned to you by the in game looting table is looted directly to you. No Master looting scams with full transparency to cut out any fuss and bother which may occur elsewhere! Full run in 1.5h to 2h - Nighthold is much larger than EN so you will need to set aside atleast 2h of your time. With no downtime, we expect a full clear in 1.5h but dc's and issues do occur hence the extra time requirement. Betrayers Rise - The new achievement for killing Guldan. Link this to any group for an insta invite! In the coming weeks we shall also be running heroic Nighthold boosts! Stay tuned! Emerald Nightmare Mythic - 1million While no currently old content, Emerald Nightmare still remains a quick way to gear up in 880+ gear, great for alts and newer characters! Mythic+ - Prices variedWe have an incredibly strong m+ team all of whom have completed over 1000 m+ since Legion release. You can also check out my youtube channel to see the most recent m+ runs we have been doing! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWCzVLeWwa0y85P8X9mpp2A What you can expect from running m+ with us: Gear ranging from 865 - 925! depending on the level of keystone [Keystone Master] Achievement (Complete a level 15 in time) Class hall loot chest up to iLevel 900!! Between 200k-300k Artifact power Multiple chests even up to 15! Full key boosts from 2 - 15 We like to be upfront so here is our price list: Keystone level: 2-9 - 40k-100k 10-12 - 200k 13-14 - 350k 15 - 450k They can be negotiable for multiple purchases and return customers! Karazhan - Nightbane runs - 200kA full timed run of Karazhan which includes 875+ loot and the [Smoldering Ember Wyrm] Mount. A BONUS Attunmen the Horseman kill for a chance at [Midnight's Eternal Reins] mount! ATTENTION: Raid boosts and all future booked boosts require a deposit of 15% of the agreed amount. This is to ensure you show up and also to not waste the time of the boosters. Time is money friends! Contact Details:You can join my Discord channel and request a boost: https://discord.gg/bSr6ehg. Add me on battlenet: Ezekielyo#1174 Ingame on : Ezekielyo or either: Seshzen/Spoonfingers... Thanks for reading and I hope we can provide our service for you in the future!Ezekielyo4 3d
3d [H]EVICTION 10/10HC - 3/10M - Recruiting for Mythic NH Eviction is currently recruiting mature players to bolster our ranks of raiders and casual players. We are a Horde guild on Kazzak, EU We are in need of: We are currently looking for a resto druid prefferably with a viable boomkin os. We will still consider any exceptional players for the raiding positions, if unsure, please give any of the below mentioned people a whisper and we can look at what we can arrange :) We are always looking for social players of all persuasions, as long as they enjoy a mature sense of humour :) A little about Eviction: The guild is fairly new itself (started late in EN and got to 4/7 M) but we are a group of (mainly) old friends who have known each other for as long as 10 years, through the many expansions and raids. We are currently looking to push mythic raid progression and to do this have decided to open recruitment. We are also looking for social members to have a laugh with and generally enjoy the game and potentially join us on our weekly clear runs. We regularly run mythic dungeons and mythic + dungeons as well as legacy raids for them ow so important 'mogs!... The general tone of humour is rather mature. You have been warned. Raid Information: We are currently progressing through NH(10/10N) and (10/10) Heroic. Now that these are cleared, we have started mythic and are currently at 3/10M. Our current raid times are as follow; Wednesday -Mandatory raid day NH , 2000 - 2300 server, Raiders/Trials expected to join. Thursday - Mandatory raid day NH, 2000 - 2300 server, Raiders/Trials expected to join. Sunday(Optional Raid Day - Soon to change to a mandatory raid for progression) - More relaxed raid day, 2000 - 2300 server, Raiders/Trials are encouraged to join but not required. The more casual players can also be invited for the farm content providing they have at least a vague grasp of the current raids tactics and can perform their role. We expect all Raiders/Trials to be ready 15 minutes before the raid, we provide cauldrons,food and pots. All you need to do is show up and use ur brain during the raids. We are using Loot Council for the distribution of loot so the guild gets the best out of the raids rather than gearing individuals. If this is a concern, please enquire. Social members may be asked to step in and help mythic progress if core raiders are unable to attend but participation is not required. Contact info: If any of the above appeals to you, or you fancy discussing any aspect please don't hesitate to whisper myself, any of our Officers/Raid leader/Guild Master or visit; http://eviction-kazzak.enjin.com/home We encourage applications on our above website. Officers; Lyrics(Officer) - Nino#2638 Myzaree(Guild Leader)- (or any variation of that name) - Healingway(Officer) - IGPsychD#2795 Edea(Officer - Raid Leader) - robemhood#2703 Regards, Eviction.Lyrics11 3d
4d group of 4/10M raiders are looking for a new guild we are a group of players that are looking for a new home 1 holy priest 1 holy/shadow priest 1 holy pala and 1 resto druid 1 mage 1 rouge 2 dh´s 1 warr ( 1 boomie) 1 tank Druid looking for 3-4 days of raidiing from 20:00-23:00 21:00-00:00 server timeHyphyp3 4d
4d <Kimchi> A 2 night raiding guild is recruiting. Hi all! Kimchi is a guild consisting of friends who want to enjoy a casual, social and mature atmosphere whilst raiding a couple of nights a week. We have a great deal of experience raiding in WoW and have decided that we want to take it easy and take our time and make steady progress. We all have full time jobs and other commitments but we still want to find time to raid. We are currently pushing through Nighthold (10/10N 3/10HC) but we are currently relying on pugs which severely hinders progress, hence the recruitment! We currently need Ranged DPS. Our raid times are: Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 server time. Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 server time. What we can offer you: A friendly and relaxed atmosphere where you can chill out after a long day at work A stable rate of progress through the Legion endgame PvE content. Guild comms for you to kick back and have a laugh!What we expect from you: We have no set age requirement however maturity is key. As close to 100% raid attendance as you can. Know your class and role. Use relevant raid addons. Maintain a friendly, sociable attitude at all times. You must have a working microphone and be able to communicate in English to a decent standard.If you feel like you would be a good fit for Kimchi please apply at our website: http://kimchi.enjin.com/ - We try our best to respond to all applications within 24 hours. If you have any questions please whisper myself or Faingail in game for more information as the forums may not be checked if we are occupied. See you all in game! Bleshu.Bleshu10 4d
4d resto druid 4/10M LF Guild I am 898/916 resto druid with 54 traits on resto. I have multiple gear sets focusing on crit or mastery depending on fight and 6 legendaries and 3 BIS legendaries for resto. I am looking for a raiding guild with at least 4/10 M to continue raiding in. My weekly schedule is strict so i can raid Monday,wednesday,thursday,sunday from 20:30 Realm time and after. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21396890/latest/#metric=hps IF interested add me on Morghulis#21419Montragøn2 4d
4d DIspossessed 4/10 Recruiting ! Dispossessed recruiting Tank ( Paladin, Druid, Monk) for futher progress , but we will also consider any exceptional players DPS and Heal. Add me to my bnet for more info : Mikileee#2804Cripz0 4d
4d <SOD> Dutch Raiding Guild @ Tarren Mill Hey everyone! <SOD> a dutch-speaking semi hardcore raiding guild on Tarren Mill (Horde) is recruiting raiders! The next message will be written in dutch: Hallo! Wij zijn <SOD> een Nederlandstalige raiding guild op de server Tarren Mill. De guild bestaat nu ongeveer 10 jaar en heeft een vaste basis aan spelers die ook al sinds die tijd in de guild zitten. Onze progress is: 7/7 HC in The Emerald Nightmare. 3/3 HC in Trial of Valor. 10/10 HC in The NightholdMomenteel zijn wij hard op zoek naar versterking voor onze raid-team om zo snel mogelijk te beginnen met Mythic raids. De meeste spelers in ons team hebben veel raid-ervaring die terug dateert tot aan TBC en Vanilla. Uiteraard zijn er ook wat spelers die minder raid-ervaring hebben maar wel hun stinkende best doen om up-to-date te blijven met hun class, hun spec en hun DPS of Healing. Hierdoor is onze recruitment ook alleen open voor mensen die het beste uit zichzelf willen halen en ook daadwerkelijk hun best doen om dit voor elkaar te krijgen. <SOD> raid twee dagen per week, met soms een derde raid-dag op nieuwe content en progress. De raid-dagen/tijden zijn: Dinsdag van 19:30 uur t/m 22:30 uur. Donderdag van 19:30 uur t/m 22:30 uur. En Zondag van 19:30 uur t/m 22:30 uur (extra raid).Het komt regelmatig voor dat de raid met een half uurtje verlengd wordt (tot 23:00 uur) indien we op progress zitten en dicht bij een kill zijn. Recruitment: Voor een Nederlandstalige guild is het aardig lastig om de juiste classes en specs te recruiten. Hierdoor is het ook voor elke class en elke spec mogelijk om een apply te plaatsen, indien ervaren en gegeard. Dit betekend uiteraard niet meteen dat er een plek voor je vrij is in het team. Onze requirements: Je bent bijna altijd aanwezig voor de raids.*** Je weet welke stats je nodig hebt voor je spec. Je leest je altijd in op updates van je class. Je zorgt dat je de videos van alle gevechten bekijkt voordat je signed voor een raid. Je hebt altijd consumables bij je. (flasks/food/runes) Je bent een teamplayer.*** We hebben geen speciale requirement in procenten voor het aantal raids dat je minimaal aanwezig moet zijn, we gaan er van uit dat een ieder volwassen genoeg is om zich in te schrijven voor de raids als die gene kan raiden. Komt het echter voor dat je minder aanwezig bent dan dat je aanwezig bent voor de raids, zul je genoegen moeten nemen met een social rank in de guild. Met deze rank kan je mee raiden, maar de raiders en veteran raiders zullen ten allen tijden prioriteit hebben op raidspots, gear en eventuele mount drops. Wij kijken momenteel erg uit naar de volgende classes en specs: Hoge Prioriteit: Warlock - Destro/Affli/Demo Hunter - MM/BM Shaman - Elemental (en evt Enhancement) Priest - ShadowGemiddelde Prioriteit: Mage - Arcane of Frost Druid - Resto met DPS offspec. Rogue - Assassination/Outlaw. Warrior - Fury/Arms. Death Knight - Frost/Unholy Paladin - RetributionUiteraard zijn andere classes en specs ook bespreekbaar, indien ervaren en gegeard. WIl je graag meer weten over <SOD>, of wil je graag ons team komen versterken? Neem dan contact op door middel van Real-ID of bezoek onze website en plaats een Application! http://sod-guild.enjin.com Real-ID: Gruuwelijk#2460 Frenkel#2531 healbotbob#1175 Ngamer#2831 M.v.g. Gruuwelijk - Officer/recruiter <SOD>Gruuwelíjk0 4d
4d WTS Knockoff Blingtron (Level 1) Selling Knockoff Blingtron (Level 1) http://www.wowhead.com/npc=99505/knockoff-blingtron Whisper: Zudane6#2130Jadenova0 4d
5d 901 ilvl hpala (4/10M NH) LFG 901 Holy paladin LFG (English speaking), LF hardcore/ semi-hardcore guild ASAP. Also, i would like a guild that does mythic+ and stuff outside of raiding. I am currently 4/10 M in NH. Very experienced holy paladin been playing for 12 years. Feel free to add my btag: Mikey#2209 if you have any questions. Guilds that have NOT killed Krosus i will not join. (Don't feel like reprogressing him). https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13609991/latest/#metric=hps Always looking to improve log percentiles.Palaain0 5d
5d ED - Kazzak Recruiting Casual PvE Progress Guild <ENVIOUS DARK> Looking for Raiders for our progress through Legion Content. We are currently 7/10HC NH and we are looking for tank with geared OS and healer with geared DPS OS. ilvl >885, 45 traits min We are all mature players,that work and real life issue is preventing us from raiding "hardcore". Some of us have multiple kills on GD HC but we still need more members to bolster our core raiding roster. We raid Tuesday and Friday for progress runs at 21:00 ST and farm content on Wed at 21:00 if need be, or skip farm and extend the progress to push more, depending attendance We organise weekly Bane boost runs, and m15+ runs You can check our logs here https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18983619/latestAlcapwnage0 5d
5d <Innominatum>[H] Selling Nighthold Heroic Boost Hey Kazzak <Innominatum> is the highest ranked 3 day raiding guild in the world with 7/7 in EN Mythic, 3/3 in ToV Mythic and 10/10 in NH Mythic. As a guild we've been selling raid + loot boosts for over 3 years, with thousands of satisfied customers. What we have to offer right now is: Nighthold Heroic 10/10 Gul'dan Heroic Mythic+ 15The Heroic boost is done on Mondays at 19:30 realm time. Mythic+ boosts can be done whenever we're available and have keys ready. We ONLY accept gold as payment. We accept gold on the following servers (small extra fee on x-realm payments): Twsting Nether (prefered) Kazzak Tarren Mill DraenorFor payment on other servers, contact me through btag and I'll see if we can make something work. All our raiders are 905+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: Xheno#2560 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer of a class. Full 30 man group and none of our raiders are saved for any of the bosses, which means we'll get maximum amount of loot drops from every boss. Our main Boosting Thread can be found here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613611194#post-1 Boosting Thread from previous expansion can be found here: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/13987279927#post-1 For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: Xheno#2560Xhéno1 5d
5d [H] Selling Mythic + and Karazhan Hello warcraft lovers, We provide high quality boosts with different line ups. Mythic+ : Boosting any level of key, just contact me for prices Karazhan : Nightbane - Including mount + personal loot We accept gold on every realm and every faction! Contact: Btag: Mvdefender#2549 , WARRIOR#2701 , Elrund#2190 & Vergil#2126 In-game: Rougelorang , Elruñd , Restolution , Fêarless , Soulsmasherr Skype: MehrdadveodRougelorang1 5d
5d [H] <I Win> 4/10M LF Raiders Pve Progression Guild <I Win> Looking for Dedicated Raiders for Our progression through Legion Content. . We are currently 7/7M Emerald Nightmare, 2/3M TOV, 10/10 HC 4/10M Nighthold and are looking for Raiders to progress through our mythic raids . We are a friendly fun bunch of people who are looking to progress and improve all the time, all our players our mature and therefore we have a very chill atmosphere but we are willing to push further and clear mythic content asap. Class/specs Required: Resto Druid Resto Shaman Hunter Shadow Priest Rogue Death Knight Enhance Shaman Windwalker Mage Warlock If you feel your an exceptional player and not on the required list feel free to /w ingame , Demirage-Kazzak Raid Schedule - Wed/Thur/Sunday : 20:00 - 23:00 Be Active & friendly Have TS Be 18+ (age) pref Ilvl 890 + Weapon Trait level : 50+ /w Ingame - Demirage-Kazzak / fumez#2695 or reply to forum post.Demitrump0 5d
5d H neep ppl for raid team^^ (H) hello there!im looking for a a holy pala,resto druid and a warriors fury/arms.guild Sentinent need ppl for heroic progress (down 5 so far).We are a new guild on Kazzak.we need people to complete our raid team^^.we go raid twice wednesday and sunday.wyou dont have to be gear up(but at least 880)cuz we will help you .for more details lemme know at octhunder#2482Zaranazgul0 5d