Kazzak

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
7h [Didn't Stand a Chance] LF alliance for the achievment [Didn't Stand a Chance] at wintergrasp i hope i can find any 1Wingér0 7h
13h <Fallen Kings> recruiting. Hello everyone! We are Fallen Kings on the Kazzak server recruiting raiders to join our ranks for NH and TOS. As a guild we are currently 10/10 HC NH. We use discord for not just raids, but also M+, random wow stuff or even other games. For lootdistribution we use RClootcouncil. Raid days are wednesday and sunday from 19:45-23:00 server time. Right now we are looking for people that are 895 ilvl or more. Preferably we would like; 2 dpsers(any dps) 1 healer(paladin/shaman) If you have any questions, feel free to add me ingame or on realID: Syoss#2324. Socials are welcome to join us. Hope to hear from you guys. Kind regards, Fallen KingsEbbiwarrior25 13h
13h <Kimchi> A 2 night raiding guild is recruiting. Hi all! Kimchi is a guild consisting of friends who want to enjoy a casual, social and mature atmosphere whilst raiding a couple of nights a week. We have a great deal of experience raiding in WoW and have decided that we want to take it easy and take our time and make steady progress. We all have full time jobs and other commitments but we still want to find time to raid. We are currently pushing through Nighthold (10/10HC) but we are currently relying on pugs which severely hinders progress, hence the recruitment! We currently need DPS and a healer. Our raid times are: Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 server time. Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 server time. What we can offer you: A friendly and relaxed atmosphere where you can chill out after a long day at work A stable rate of progress through the Legion endgame PvE content. Guild comms for you to kick back and have a laugh!What we expect from you: We have no set age requirement however maturity is key. As close to 100% raid attendance as you can. Know your class and role. Use relevant raid addons. Maintain a friendly, sociable attitude at all times. You must have a working microphone and be able to communicate in English to a decent standard.If you feel like you would be a good fit for Kimchi, please whisper Hotpatootie, Quakehorn or Ualak in game for a chat! See you all in game! Bleshu.Bleshu16 13h
14h [H] Realm-Draenor 7/10M LF DPS - Revival Hello, Realm - Draenor <Revival> is a semi-harcore raiding guild who likes to get progress done while having a laugh when we are doing so. We are currently progressing through mythic Nighthold. Recruiting several DPS Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 20:30 and 23:30 ST. Nighthold: 10/10 N, 10/10 H & 7/10 M. High priority DPS spots are: Mage (all specs) Arms/Fury Warrior Elemental Shaman However all exceptional applicants will be considered as we like to take into account the player's skill before the class in most cases! For more information visit our website: http://revival-draenor.enjin.com/ Or contact any of our officers in game: Skruttis / Tchaiba#21764 Dreadan / Dreaden#2610 Sandgirl / granite7#2127 Battlehawky / Battle#2509 Bóbafettish / Gez#2185 Vulna / Vulna#2767Vulna0 14h
14h 909 Ret & Frost DK 4/10M LF Guild We'r 2 players 909 equipped Ret with viable Prot/Holy OS & Frost DK that are looking for a Guild with 4/10M or more who raid minimum 3 Days a week If you need 2 Active players leave a response so we can /w you ingameStatina1 14h
18h 906 Havoc DH LF Casual Raiding Guild Hello, I main a 906 ilvl, 45 traits -> (At time of this post) Havoc DH. In previous expansions I raided semi-hardcore from WOTLK - MoP (Having taken a break during WoD entirely only just recently came back to WoW actively.), but due to real life kicking in I simply don't have the time to dedicate more than 2 at max. 3 nights a week to raiding any longer. I'm looking for a more casual raiding guild preferably heroic with vision on mythic progression. My ideal raiding days are Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday. My personal progression is 2/7M EN, 3/3HC ToV and 10/10HC NH (several full clears.) I consider myself a seasoned and experienced player, that being said I'm also very critical of my own game always working to improve myself since I think it's very important to work on your shortcomings. If you have any questions feel free to post them here or hit me up in game. Real ID = #Liam22194 Thank you and have a nice day!Sentryi4 18h
18h [H] <Hellheim> recruiting players Hellheim is a social raiding guild on Kazzak. The core of the guild is set up with people that work or study during office hours and who have experienced a lot of different types of guilds and social environments. We added all our positive ideas on how a social gaming community should be and started Hellheim. We aim to be a social guild that focuses on Heroic raiding with Normal off-raids. If we have time during each tier we will try to progress in mythic. Our vision is to give our members a joyful feeling every time they log on to their characters and that there’s always friends to talk to or go on honorable adventures with. By being a member of Hellheim you’ll not be getting world first kills, but you will get kills. You will also have a haven - a calm oasis in the stress of normal life - where you’ll always have friends online to explore, discuss and achieve things with. Raid times Mon 7PM-11PM (Server time) Wed 7PM-11PM (Server time) Off-day: Sat 8PM-10PM (Server time) Progress 2/10 Mythic What we’re looking for Hellheim aims to be a guild for everyone - no matter your history in World of Warcraft or in real life. You are welcome to be a part of Hellheim as long as you are friendly and enjoy achieving things together with others. All exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of class, assuming you fit the role we're currently recruiting. Contact and recruitment If you share our view we encourage you to join us! Talk to one of our officers in-game: Bínnx, Totenlieber, Kamidogu or Oskarmonk or ask a guild member to get in contact with us. You can also add Bínnx or Totenlieber: Binnx#21536 or Totenlieber#2806. For more information, contact and recruitment, visit our website: http://hellheim.enjin.com.Bínnx0 18h
20h Fury warr lf mythic raiding guild TOS hey guys i am currently looking for a mythic raiding guild mainly from TOS and forward considering i am still getting "ready" for it, AP / AK wise and Gear. I am considering my self to be a decent raider, I am happy to do mechanics that other people would refuse or just keep quiet about. and i set guild progression higher then my parses. but i am also a highly competitive player with a competitive drive to become the best, or among the best. anyone trying to get in the way of that is something i consider a nuisance. I dont communicate well with other people if they fail to see things from other perspectives then their own. And i'd rather work with a team that is there for the same goal as i, and that is to mainly progress to beat bosses as fast as possible. Over the course of the last week i have been in 2 guilds, gotten a taste of their social aspect aswell as their mindset to raiding in general, something you'd expect from a trial period (if you can call it that) but what i learned most of all is that if a guild dont have an application process, they are probably not worth joining. So as silly as it is, if you approach me, make sure you have one. rofl... the guilds i joined were either 8/10m or stuck on gul'dan, so would be fine if you have equal progression, but progression is by far not the most important. If you approach me with the right mindset and a solid attitude i'd love to have a chat with you. Just make sure that your guild is up to the standards and dreams that you want the raiding to be more so then what you wish it would be like. I dont do dreams very well. some basic class knowledge and understanding would be prefferable too. I can discuss any class or role with you, but if you lack understanding then any reasonable discussion would just turn negative. What can you expect from me? well i dont really like to say that i am really good or anything, i just do my best and you can find out your self wether or not i am worth your time. But i can speak from what other people have told me while i was raiding with them and that is that i am reliable raider that is capable of doing tasks given to me while still performing my role to a standard you'd set. Ofcourse right now i lack a few fundemental pieces in my gear that would make me competitive, 4th tier set bonus, Draught of souls, Convergance of Fate wich are all considered some of the most important parts of warrior dps right now. you can just look at my logs from the mythic i did with one of the guilds for example the parses are HORRIBLE but i didnt actually mess up on any boss mechanic and i performed the tasks given to me as i should. looking at those parses and judge my dps how ever.. I mean i dont think that would be quite "fair" given it was the first time i did the bosses, lack of gear, and yeah. but thats up to you. Here is my balance druid wich i played during Emerald nightmare https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/orangelapras#rankingzone=10 and you can expect something very similar once i reach that point wich shouldnt be that far away. I dont normally play any class a guild needs, but i did during emerald nightmare because the raid was too heavy on Melee and didnt actually have an Boomkin so why not try it since at the time arms warrior were considered and was the best specc but so hella boring to play, i had the options to reroll at wish but the guild changed dramatically before mythic even ended so the old leadership left and i quit the game for a bit just recently came back a month ago. Well i hope to hear from you :) Bluelapras#2181 for a chat or questions you may have. :)Ascensìon2 20h
20h New player need guild Hi guys, i present myself, I'm French player on Hyjal server and i want come on english serveur precisely for the Horde community. For that i search a guild who would like to host a lvl 1 character, i have a large time on playing and i think 2 week for 880+ ilvl As you can see i have a basic english but more bad english and i want to progress in for take a superior english for a profesionnal reason I prefer join guild on optic to go on Mythique raid mode or heroic raid mode, now i have an experience on NH with my french guild we have clean Heroic mode on NH and for that i prefer go on Mythic mode but that's ok for heroic if you want go on Mythic My goal on this new server for me are: Try hard the mythic mode Learn english and go for a superior english play with a solid group of friend and good ambience Play into an activ guild ( On raid and on free time ) And be Hot for play with you ! I think to go create a Retribution paladin or a Mage. On French server i've play DH 903 and Shadow priest 895+ About me: I'm French man and i have 21 years old ! If you want contact me you can here or on my BTAG : MageGivré#22303 See you later ;)Hectayio3 20h
21h [H] Looking for new guild (Multiple toons.) Hello people, Currently looking for a new guild after a few month break from the game. I've come back to find that the current guild have stopped raiding and a few key members have left for studies or simply decided to move on to other guilds or games. As a result I am looking for a new home! I'm free every night of the week and therefore pretty flexible when it comes to raiding (see below..) My main is a Restoration Shaman @ 883 ilvl, in terms of today's gear score I guess I'm fairly behind with some work to do. The second most played toon is a Holy/Disc priest @ about 875 ilvl. Other toons include (all 100 and between 840, 870 ilevel.) Paladin, Druid and warrior. Looking for a decent group of people to play/raid with again, I'm based in the UK but fairly flexible with the hours due to staying awake until the small hours!Shámmertime4 21h
1d <Breach> [H] New Mythic Guild lf raiders Hello, and welcome to the official <Breach> recruitment thread! Summary <Breach> is a brand new guild that i just formed today with the goal to clear mythic content while its current, and have fun doing it. About me: Used to be a top raider (top 50 in the world back in tbc) that stopped pve in wotlk up until Legion. i helped forming a Mythic raiding guild called Control in Ravencrest alliance. After getting 7/7 EN Mythic and 2/10 ( they are 6/10 now) NH Mythic i noticed i didnt had the time 3 days per week, that and the fact that they are Aliance made me want to "reroll" Horde. My first guild in kazzak was Avarice, i had a blast raiding with them and got my 4/10 with them, unfortunately the guild disbanded, about 2 months ago, when we were about to get Spellblade down. After that i joined a guild, who i wont name out of respect, that pretty much pushed me to form my own guild, even after being promoted to raider. I wont be long on this but basicly giving spots to friends keeping ranks/performance/skill out of the equation. It got so bad that the GM, even though underperforming for most heroic fights, gave himself a spot above really good players. Anyways, Now to whats important You can expect: • Good progression at limited time commitment • Experienced raid leader • An enjoyable but serious raiding environment What am i looking for: • A good attitude towards raiding - no giving up, whining, leaving, afking etc. • Extensive knowledge of your class and the game in general i.e. knowing when to change to a specific talent or glyph where appropriate. • Basic social skills. Be patient, have decent banter. Basically don't be a prick. • The ability to communicate. We use Discord. • Some past raid experience to prove you know what you're doing (previous expansions, other respectable MMOs) • You must be a team player. Due to the fact that we raid twice a week, we expect our raiders to bring a good attitude and focus as well as having close to 100% attendance, we do however realise that this is a game and understand that everybody has real life commitments. Raid Schedule: Monday : 20h-23h Thursday: 20-23 Guild Setup and Loot Distribution: We will use a loot council system, with a team of 4 officers who pass unbiased judgement on loot. My stance on loot is that it is a means to an end. Loot is a tool that allows us to progress further in raids. As a result of this stance we will give loot where it has the greatest marginal benefit to the raid team as a whole. my logs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22732737/11#metric=dps&bracket=-1 and aliance lock https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17146038/11#metric=dps&partition=1&bracket=-1 If you are stuck in a guild where you dont have fun / enough members for mythic/progression and want to try to form a guild from the ground you are more than welcome to join. If interested please contact me on my battletag - jinsk#2711Jinsk1 1d
1d LF ex-hardcore guild Is there a guild for retiered hardcore players on kazzak? Me and some friends wich all have major progress and/or top pvp exp are looking for a guild exclusive for top players. We are playing the game more casual but still have high standards on our gameplay. What we are looking for is a good 1day a week raid with clearing heroic in the first week or so and then farming the easy mythic bosses. A good one day heroic raid would also be a good start. As for ourselfs we are able to play various classes and specs. If u wanna know more please contact me. We speak english and german.Sunscar8 1d
1d [H] Ret Paladin 909ilvl(equipped) LF raiding guild Hello there. I'm looking for a new guild to progress through the mythic content of the game and hopefully in ToS. The reason I'm leaving my current guild is due to lack of attendance and raid sign ups. As far as raid experience in the current expansion I did 7/7M with Cutting Edge: Xavius on my ex-main which was Shadow Priest. After Nighthold came I cleared 10/10hc in the first couple of weeks with him and took a little break from WoW. After I came back I rerolled to retribution paladin and here I am. Got 4/10M experience for now. What can I offer: Retribution paladin with 909ilvl equipped (911max) 52 traits Decent legendaries A 904eq MM hunter alt with 49 traits, 2 BiS legendaries for MM and 1 BiS legendary for BM Player since late Vanilla, started raiding in TBC Always prepared with tactics and consumables Mature player (mid 20s) Not always topping the dps, but prioritising on mechanics and tactics If that is any kind of achievement I did the Retribution artefact challange on the first day after Mage Tower was first built ^^ What am I looking for: Stable guild Reasonable raid times (I'm not interested in late night guilds) 2-3 raid days Relaxed atmosphere Understanding that real life comes first If you are interested and I'm what you are looking for feel free to replay here or whisper me in game for more information - BattleTag: Cr1ms0nStraY#2496 (with zero).Roarshach11 1d
1d Slashcry TBC Days Guna make this thread to keep some of the original Slashcry player memories alive. (perhaps current players who took the guild to even higher levels are interested to read too) I joined Slashcry in TBC on my Warlock Maccers. The guild was World 280th or so at the time, and i was with the whole build up process. LOTS of emo things happened during that time, and i look back at it now and laugh about all the things that happened. Anyway, here is a list of players i remember from what i consider the original, founding members that provided the structure to the rise of the guild, adding some personal notes about each player. Im going to be brutally honest and hopefully everyone can laugh at the past situations <3 I hope to see replies in this thread from other people and how they remember their situation. Chrysalis - was by far and most the heart of the guild. Personally i left due to emo arguments with her in WoTLK. I always respected her though and had a very enjoyable time in general raiding with her as GM and brief stint in arena 3's playing DK/Hunter/Paladin. Panzzer - Feisty German Raid Leader ! Great knowledge of the game, very competitive, good friend, left to get World Ranks in Inner Sanctum. Went emo when he found out it was me who got Kiljaeden killing blow when he thought it was him and only a few of us were left alive HAHA !!!!! Yemina - Amazing Priest. Very competitive. Left for World Ranks with Irae AoD after getting the Legendary Staff in Ulduar (LOL!) Argued with Phlare. HAHA ! Phlare - Total Achievement !@#$% ! Still a total achievement ^-*!@ !! Plays in Method getting World Firsts. Had very good fun in arena 2's with him for a brief period. All i did was 2 shot people with shadowbolt crits in full T6 PvE gear and he somehow kept me alive. Put up a great Warcraft movie compilation on Warcraftmovies. Imre - Great player. Was the first person to formally set up speed runs. As far as i can remember we was the Worlds fastest Level 70 Karazhan team. With only Ensidia coming close (possibly beating us, cant quite remember). Good that Blizzard finally implemented this idea. This guy did and reported it first !!! Deionara - Put an amazing amount of time into helping run the guild bank. Left due to emo arguments with Chrysalis LOL !! Moved together in Aether for a while, and got friendly, where did you go !!!? Dondarion - Extremely Deeeep voice. Main Tank. Went emo after duelling Yemina in Ironforge when Yem mind controlled him, run him into the main pit, won the duel while he was in the air, then he fell and actually died. Never laughed so hard over a duel with Dondarion threatening to "kill him irl" haha ! Flag Carried in a WSG match against SK-Gaming after he was one of World first to get SWP shield. We owned them 3-0 and nobody could kill him :) Oyviind - Soooo fun times in the Warlock channel. Played with him in Forte for a bit, before i went on a break, and he went on a break from game. Also left due to emo arguments with Chrys (poor Chrys, as GM she will always be the centre of it alll). Wha - Joined in SWP. Put large efforts into farming materials (ghost mushrooms memories !) for gbank. Currently i am raiding with him as he is Guild Master in the Dreamcatchers and having a blast ! Dasseem - Used to Main Tank for Forte. Joined Slashcry on his Warlock. Taught me to up my game on my Warlock. Niobe - Damn fine Mage. Me and Wha used to love winding him up because Mages simply couldnt out dps Warlocks at the time. Vial of Tears !!!! Ortsyd - Great Warrior, but sucks at PvP. (HAHA), actually an amazing PvP'er. Only plays OP clases though (again LOL!). Has characters in Dreamcatchers. One of the best PvP'ers and damn fine raider ive played with. These are just a selection of memories i have. I really hope people come in this thread and post more players and some fond memories. I remember alot more players, which i can add later, but i cba to type any more atm :) Great Guild Overall, and sad to hear it seems to have finished for Slashcry.Maccus55 1d
1d [H] Selling Any Mythic +& Raids Boost Include NH Mythic We have a Very Exprienced Team in Kazzak (Dìsconnect Guild) doing over 1.2k Mythic+ in time and a very good Background boost since MoP and WoD . Mythic + Completing Mythic + 2 - 20 awards you with: -865 - 925 gear for your character depends on lvl of key -Chance for legendary item -Artifact power -At the start of next week you will be able to loot your class hall chest for a piece of 905+ gear. -[Keystone Master] Achievement Raids - Emerald Nightmare Mythic 7/7 - Trial of Valor Mythic 3/3 - NIghthold Hc 10/10 - We also sell Nighthold Mythic Boosts , Loot and prices will be discussed with us . Whats expected of you: Literally nothing but the gold and yourself and a key If you don't have key we can provide one just let us know what lvl you need. We accept all realm gold. Have a dps spec and hit a few buttons your dps doesn't matter much at all. How much does it cost / How can I contact you? Pricing is to be discussed with us directly due to the competitive nature of key lvl and your activity We accept almost all realms gold. Price for Xrealms is usualy higher than kazzak . Skype ; omid.lasthope Whisper In-game : Mêrciless Lasthopê Artìst Battle Tag lasthope#2805 merciless#2565 Artist#2273Kràtós94 1d
1d Prot pala 910 lookin for raid guild TOS&M PROT pala 910 48 traits looking for raiding guild TOS and M NH, im at 4/10 M exp and verry social + dictated Kazzak REALMThüm2 1d
1d Rogue LF New Home to Mythic Raid Hello Everyone. Came back from a break and just transferred and looking for a new place to call home and raid with. Im from the UK. 3/10 Mythic Experience. 901 Item level. 42 AP. Worst luck with Legendary drops. Thanks to all who take the time to read this. Gordó.Gordó4 1d
1d <WipeInc> 4/10M NH recruiting dmgs for progress Hey everyone, we recently killed Krosus, gonna focus on Spellblade now and we are looking for DPS' so we can do full guild runs. We raid 3 times a week, usually Thu, Sun/Mon, Mon/Tue; 7pm - 10pm server time (CEST). We use Discord for communication, if you don't have a mic it's fine as long as you can hear us! We also do HC and N runs, M+... Please contact me in-game or on app Makita#2399 if: 1. you are frost DK warrior warlock shadow priest demon hunter rogue other class but still think you could help us out2. you know the tactics, learn from mistakes and have quick reflexes :) 3. you have decent equip and pull at least 600K dps (stable) If I'm not online you can whisper Flameemperor, Aksandria, Beefo or Analrchy. Cheers!Makitka2 1d
1d The Freemasons - Casual Raiders - 4/10NH M Welcome and thank you for your interest in our Guild! Check our guild Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thefreemasonskazzak/ Introduction Our guild was established in spring 2012. We remained active over the years, players came and go, but we have survived all that. Now in Legion, we have the biggest playerbase we ever had and the Guild is only becoming more alive and active as the expansion progresses on. Our main focus is casual raiding two nights per week. We start by clearing heroic content and putting it on farm. We then keep our progression natural - stepping into mythic. That is where we are now. In fall 2016 we joined The Realm Gaming as a representative guild in World of Warcraft, which opened doors for our players to enjoy gaming in countless other popular games with friendly and nice people all around the world. Our current goals - Nighthold Mythic progression (in progress) - Heroic raid clearance & farm (achieved) - Mythic+ dungeons above level 15 (continuous progression) - Casual battlegrounds for prestige levels (continuous progression) What we have to offer We are a mature, international and friendly guild with a good synergy between softcore and hardcore gamestyle. We provide a steady progression over the time and always aim to do our absolute best. We gladly welcome any decent player who seek new friends. At the moment, we mainly consist of Brits, Dutch and Scandinavians and also have individuals from counties like Czech, Germany, Kuwait and other. To communicate during raids and to socialize we use Teamspeak provided by The Realm Gaming. Raid Schedule - Thursday & Monday - 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time Voluntary offraids: Wednesday at 20:00 Server Time - Speedrun normal raids Friday at 20:00 Server Time - Achievement or fun raids Progression The Nighthold: 10/10N, 10/10HC, 4/10M The Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N, 7/7HC, 1/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3N, 3/3HC What we seek High demand: - Mistweaver Monk - Shadow Priest - Warlock Low demand: - Off-spec healers with damage dealing main-spec - Any great damage dealer No demand: - Any damage dealers, we are full! Contact If you have additional questions or are interested in joining us, please contact me ingame. Real ID: Martenus#2669 The Realm Gaming: https://the-realm-gaming.co.uk/ Official Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thefreemasonskazzak/ The Freemasons are looking forward to hearing from you! Have a wonderful day.Martenus90 1d
1d < Shock and Awe > 7/7M 2/3M 7/10M Recruitment We are currently looking for the following: - Demon hunter - Boomkin - Enh shaman - Warlock We are close to having a full roster setup. And are now looking for the last specific classes/spec listed above. Altough every exceptional dps will be considered. About Shock and Awe The guild was officially started just before the release of Legion. Our goal as a guild is to be raiding at higher end raiding. To complete the ongoing raid tiers prior to the next release. And ofcourse, to enjoy eachothers company! What are our goals? Our goals for current and for future expansion is to: - Create a guild with a friendly community amongst all ranks and have a great time together. - Create a serious raiding team with intention to progress in a semi-hardcore way. - Create a raiding team who will finish off the on-going Tiers while they are current. - To have a strong raiding roster, with the progress minded & focused people, who will be able to take down future challenges. Raiding Schedule Tuesday: 19:30pm - 22:30pm. Wednesday: 19:30pm - 22:30pm. Sunday: 19:30pm - 22:30pm. What are we looking for in a raider? - We require every raider to be able to attend a minimum of 80% of our monthly raids, and expecting players to do all thats possible to attend 100%. When signing for a raid, you are expected to meet up. We are aware of certain situations that will prevent you from meeting up, but only to a certain limit. - Know your class completely, as we don't want to teach. Being up to date with the latest theorycrafting for your class is crucial. We need our raiders to aim for perfection. - As a raider you must be able to adapt to mechanics and tactics in a fairly fast way, we wont bother to keep wiping during progression due to continuesly misunderstandings or lack of ability. - Learn from your mistakes and use it to improve yourself. - You will be asked to speak up on Discord, for when a specific situation happens, and we do require you to actually speak up. - We have low tolerence with causing drama, and we hit hard on people creating it and it can result in a guild kick. Everybody has their personal opinion about everything, but either you keep it to yourself, or inform the Guild Master or an Officer about it. - Raiding is teamplay, if you only think about yourself do not expect to stay in Shock and Awe. The team comes before any individual. Contacting us If you want more information about Shock and Awe, feel free to add Battletag: Avidima#2450 or contact any officer ingame Or, head directly to our website http://saa.enjin.com to drop an application.Celés26 1d
1d [H] <Somewhat Normal> 10/10M currently recruiting Somewhat Normal is a raiding guild that strives for end game content. We aim to clear all current content available with a lot of success in previous expansions. We can provide a relaxing atmosphere, complete with foul language and lots of laughs all while maintaining steady progress. This expansion(when current): Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M ToV - 2/3M The Nighthold - 10/10M Our raiding schedule: Wednesday - 21:00 - 00:30 ST Thursday - 21:00 - 00:30 ST Monday - 21:00 - 00:30 ST Recruiting: We'd like to recruit another 2 healers and several ranged dps. All applicants will be considered, regardless of class (spec) demand. What do you want? What do we want? Lets get real. We all want to raid and progress. To do this you need to be aware, good, prepared and willing to pull together as a team. We all contribute to our progression and we all reap its bounty! What we expect from you: - Respectable raiding experience / history - Able to use Discord - Strong knowledge of your class - Adequate consumables to see you through every raiding night - Well looked after gear (gemmed and enchanted appropriately relevant to your stat weights) What we can give you: - We can give you good progress in relaxed and fun environment - We spend a lot of time on Discord as a guild, not just playing World of Warcraft but other games as well, providing a fun, social environment - We can provide opportunities to play other characters in alt runs Want to Apply? Fill in an application at http://www.somewhatnormal.co.uk/ or Contact me in-game or Battle.net (Qivv#2591, GreavPhx#21737) if you are interested and we can have a chat!Greav27 1d
2d Ultima Invasione - 6/10 M Hello! Ultima Invasione are currently open for recruitment! To clear through mythic Nighthold and later on Tomb of Sargeras! Who are we? Ultima invasione are a guild based on Terenas/Emerald Dream. Who have now moved to Kazzak. UI was founded in Warlords of Draenor it is a guild full of old school players, new players and friends! Current Progression: 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare. 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor. 6/10 Mythic Nighthold Raid Schedule [server time] Wednesday - 2000-2300 Thursday - 2000-2300 Sunday - 2000-2300 When Tomb of Sargeras is released we will also raid on saturday so we can burn through heroic as fast as possible What can we offer you? - Fun raiding guild, a close group of friends - Progress and end game raiding content - Easy raid schedule - Fun! What do we expect from you? - High attendance - Mature and reliable - Keeping yourself updated on your class and tactics - Food, flasks, gems and enchants We are currently looking for: Melee: Rogue x 2 Ranged: Shaman Healer: Holy Priest We are also looking for exceptional dps, dont hesitate to contact me if you think this guild will suit you! Where to find us? you can apply to us at: ultimainvasione.enjin.com or add one of us on battle.net: Martine#21908 - Wolpitz ingame Mattyboy#2112 - Retrapally ingame Nathan#22830 - Boriak ingame Thank you for taking time reading through!Wolpitz2 2d
2d [H]<The Royal Army> 8/10M Currently Recruiting <The Royal Army> (est. 2007) is a gaming community, residing on the server Kazzak since the start of MoP. Originally created on the server Deathwing and migrated to Kazzak since our original server was becoming more of a “ghost server”. The guild has been clearing all content that Blizzard has released, always aiming high, while maintaining a very relaxed and fun atmosphere for all guildies. Our guild members come from all over Europe (England, Denmark, Sweden, Greece, Poland, Germany, Russia, Norway, Spain, Turkey, Bulgaria ... just to mention a few), making our roster very diverse and extremely fun to be around. Our goal: We raid 3x days per reset, 3x hours per run focusing on Mythic difficulty. During progress we expect very high attendance from all our raiders. ***RECRUITING*** (Updated 23-05-17) deathknight (dd) high druid (balance) high druid (feral-dd) high hunter high mage high paladin (retribution) high rogue high shaman (elemental) high warrior (dd) high We're also considering exceptional applications from any dps class (that means good experience and decent ilvl and traits for current content) Raiding Schedule (Server time) -Wednesday (20:00 - 23:00) -Thursday (20:00 - 23:00) -Sunday (20:00 - 23:00) What are we looking for: -Gamers who enjoy the game of World of Warcraft for what it is overall. We are social creatures who enjoy the game outside raids as well. -Gamers who are passionate for the class and role they represent while in a raiding team. -Gamers who understand not only their class, but also the importance of team play and how they can contribute to defeating/completing a common goal. -Gamers who will always look into how to squeeze every single additional statistic that will help their character contribute the maximum during raid encounters. -Gamers who contribute in discussions during but most importantly outside raids in order to plan future attempts on new encounters. -Gamers who while maintaining a very serious and focused mind on progress, they can also be a lot of fun to have around and enjoy every aspect of the game as a community. What we can offer: -Veteran gamers who have been playing the game since the guild was established and always contribute in making the guild a better community for new members. -A very relaxed environment where you can enjoy every aspect of the game. (PvE, PvP, leveling, social aspect etc) -Passionate raiders who focus on clearing content while having a great time while doing it. -Mature and helpful members who are always ready to lend a hand when needed. -Guild repairs and consumables during raids. -Guild events for all members to participate (PvE, PvP and social events). -Alt runs after we clear each raid content. -Drama FREE environment. If this sounds like a place where you want to become a big part of, then please contact us and join us in our future adventures. Become a valued member of a great gaming community in the game of World of Warcraft. Contact us: In-game: Sidonié (Respawn17#2233) Website: www.theroyalarmy.netSidonié45 2d
2d Duality 3/3M 10/10hc 9/10M LFM <Kazzak> Duality 7/7M 3/3HC 3/3M 10/10HC 9/10M is looking for additional members to strenghten our mythic progress team (Healer, DPS). Raiding days are Wen,Thur,Sun 19.30-23. Apply at http://www.duality-guild.eu/recruitment We are Legion formed guild of old and experienced players. Most of the core have raided since TBC, some of us even before that. We cleared HC NH on the first week, and are hoping to do the same in ToS and jump stright into mythic. The guild had ups and downs, but it stayed strong throughout the expansion, and we are looking for a few new faces to keep it going For further info, contact me Abigel#2946Ressist25 2d
2d <Godless> H 3/10M Recruting to rebuild Roster Hello All We are Godless and are recruiting to rebuild our roster ready for ToS. We are looking for active players from all classes and specs. Our Raid Times are 20:00 - 23:00 CET and we Raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. We are rebuilding our roster and need you! At the momment we use the Personal Loot system in our raids untill we have a stable team of raiders. We raid casually and before all we raid for fun. Most of us are 25+ with jobs families etc that's why we cannot commit all our time to this game. What we require from you is attendance at raid times, accepting invites on our calendar, and chipping into the banter on our discord voice chat. If you feel that this is something you are interested in drop me(or the other officers Bloodemon, Tanocas, Bruxxa) a line in game or here.Dreamslacker0 2d
2d Be aware of "Peep Show's Folks" -lame Be aware of Peep show guild , their officers apply for various guilds with the intention to steal members , after few raids as trial they leave with few members they friend in your guild .They are Such a disgrace of Kazzak server .Drzombie2 2d
2d 3/10M BM hunt LF guild i am a Beast mastery hunter , 907 equiped and 47 new traits , 3/10 M and 6/10M experience , i've been in a guild called Overcharged and i've left it cause of the timing issues , i've started working on early time and the raiding time and schedule is so bad for me ,soo you can add me at Regroot#1711 if you have any questions or if you want to make interview with me :) P.S i've got 903+ MW monk with over 40 traits and Prot/Holy paladin 905+ with over 42 traits , 903 aff warlock - 43 traits , 902 holy priest - 40 traits aswell experienced.Conerya4 2d
2d <Midnight Express> 4/10M recruitment open! Who we are We are <Midnight Express>, a late night raiding guild of the server <Kazzak> on the <Misery> battlegroup, focusing on 20man raiding content. Our over-arching goal is to experience and master the high-end content in WoW, that is only possible to achieve with a highly skilled and motivated group of players working together. The majority of the guild are working adults with successful careers/family outside WoW. Attitude, maturity, respect, loyalty, tolerance and sense of humor are traits that distinguish us. What we are looking for We want experienced raiders that have passion for PvE raiding and progression. Loot will come your way, but should not be your main priority. Also, wiping on new content, specifically as hardmodes are learned, should not be feared. We're looking for like-minded people who strive to make their character the best it can be, modifying their gear and spec to push their abilities to the maximum in all raids, even if those bosses are on farm. We expect our members to have researched encounters prior to facing them by watching videos and reading forums until you have a clear grasp on what to expect. Whilst we will of course help our members at any opportunity, we do not intend on spoon-feeding members for every fight. Whilst our PvE game expectations are high, we also look for people with a great personality who can contribute themselves to an active, social and friendly group of people. Our Raiding Schedule We raid from 22.30 to 01:00 server time. We raid 20man content 3 times a week: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Currently recruiting: tank class (druid preffered) melee dps any exceptional classes and roles are free to apply aswell, we will always take them into consideration. contact any officer ingame, reply here or invite me yoxeblue#2191Yoxeblue4 2d
3d <Lucid Dream> Looking for Social/Casual players <Lucid Dream> - Kazzak is currently recruiting new social/casual applicants for World of Warcraft - Legion Legacy Progress: The Nighthold: 10/10 NM 10/10 HC 3/10 M Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 NM 7/7 HC 7/7 M Trial of Valor: 3/3 NM 3/3 HC 2/3 M My goal isn't to flaunt some fancy words at you to try and get you to join. I will only be explaining why you should be interested in joining this guild, should you have any further questions after reading this feel free to contact me in-game: or via Btag: Mollox#2865 Our aims have changed substantially from entering Legion whereas our eyes were once set on exclusively focusing on Mythic raiding and achieving Cutting Edge for each tier. We have now decided to approach the game in a much more casual manner, we would like to engage in a more social aspect of the game and build something we feel WoW has been missing for some time now. We would rather like to build a community that enjoys playing WoW together, we want to do away with just being a random face clicking on a join random queue button. A community that has fun together where you are playing with people that you truly get to know and experience things together, isn’t that what WoW is all about? We are looking for like-minded individuals who are interested in progressing their characters and the guild both inside and outside of the raids, so be in-love with WoW and be willing to put the effort in because the payoff is really worth it! What we can offer you: Guild Banter Achievement hunters for completionists! Mythic Plus dungeon groups A gaming community that will be in it for the long run. Being treated equally and having your input valued. No set raiding times Having fun with members inside and outside of raids. A Home! What we expect from you: Be passionate about WoW Be able to communicate in English Have a working Microphone that you can use with Discord Be an active member of our community. Be knowledgeable about your class Do not emo out due to criticismCurrently recruiting: All Classes! How to apply: There are various different ways to join us 1: Reach out to me directly by adding my Battle Tag (Mollox#2865). 2: Submit an application on our guild site at http://lucid-dream-eu.com, simply click on apply and fill in the application template. 3: Join our Discord Server https://discord.gg/f9rKRGv and poke me for a chat. If you feel like you'd make a welcome addition to our guild please click on the apply button at the top and fill in our recruitment template on our website lucid-dream-eu.com, send me an in-game mail to arrange or talk or add me on Btag. NB: Please ensure to take some time with your application, don't rush it for the sake of trying to get into the guild faster, be as detailed as possible, when we're asking what rotations we want to know how you play your class, not EJ or MMO-Champion. We have no set raiding times! We will arrange raiding groups within the guild to times that will fit the majority of players in advance! We are using Discord for guild comms. We are using a Need/Greed roll system for loot distribution. Thanks for taking the time to read through all of this, and I hope to see you soon!Mollox4 3d
3d [H] Equanimity - Looking for Raiders 2/dw *** ABOUT US *** Equanimity is a twice a week high end PvE guild designed for dedicated and mature raiders to progress through Legion raid content with current progress at 2/3M ToV, 8/10M We wish to perform at a high level and clear all content without exhausting raid times while on a relaxed and friendly raiding environment. Always recruiting exceptional players. What we're looking for from you, You're a grown-up (or at least act like one most of the time). You have TeamSpeak 3 installed and can communicate in English. You have a stable ISP and a computer that can handle 20 man raids. You have exceptional knowledge of your class and game mechanics. You take raiding seriously and PvE progress is your primary goal. You have good current and previous raiding experience. Application Process If you are interested please contact Leelos#2142, Revanthas#2277, Obié#2703, Chris#210429, Adrian#24144. If none are available then feel free to contact another member of the guild. Raid times are 19.00pm-22.30pm (Server Time) Wednesday, Sunday. Guild website: Website: http://equanimity-kazzak.enjin.com/Pigot9 3d
3d Santa Maria 10/10M 3-day (9 hours) late night LF DPS With the Tomb of Sargeras raid in sight Santa Maria is recruiting various DPS: - enhancement shaman - windwalker monk - warlock - mage - balance druid Ideally we are looking for strong players who are interested in progression at a more relaxed pace (and attitude) – particularly those who need to step back from more hardcore-raiding owing to life changes. We do not recruit for “the bench”, nor for backup spots. ... If you are interested in joining our team you can create an account on our forum and fill out the application form and/or contact Sovin (sov#2531). Website: http://santamaria-kazzak.com We look forward hearing from you! ----------------------------- About Santa Maria: RAID SCHEDULE Monday: 21.00h – 00.00h Thursday: 21.00h – 00.00h Sunday: 21.00h – 00.00h SANTA MARIA WAS ESTABLISHED IN 2009 Santa Maria is a tight-knit World of Warcraft raiding guild on Kazzak (EU) and was created in 2009, most of our core members date from Vanilla / TBC / WotLK and continue to play today. STABLE LEADERSHIP & SOLID CORE We are a group of laid back players who take the game seriously while allowing for real-life. We offer stable leadership (officers have been guild-mates for 6 years), solid play from players who know their classes and a very active, engaging and lively guild chat / Discord. We’ve always been a late night guild. OPTIMAL FOCUS IN RAIDS Santa Maria are your average guys/girls who, because of work/family/school commitments, cannot raid during the afternoons/evenings. We aim to clear content at a steady pace which is why we raid three days per week, during which we are focussed, determined and ready to take down anything Blizzard throws in our way. OTHER GAMES OUTSIDE WOW Many of our players play other games as well like Diablo, Hearthstone, LoL, CS:GO and more.Sovin0 3d
3d [H] ENDLESS - Nighthold HC/Mythic Boosting Hello fellow gamer! We in Endless are now offering Heroic Nighthold boosts on Kazzak. We only accept gold as payment, and all our services are with selfplay. There are no requirements to book your spot in our runs! We also provide x-realm boosts, but the gold payment must be done on Kazzak. What we offer: All services with Master Loot guarantee all loot for your armor type, and your tier token!!! There is a 15% deposit to reserve your spot in our runs. The remaining 85% of the payment is made when entering the instance. Nighthold Heroic 10 bosses = 1m - Master Loot Nighthold Heroic 10 bosses = 250k - Personal Loot Nighthold Mythic = Price is still under discussion (COMING SOON!) When? We boost on Sunday evenings. The Nighthold Heroic clear starts at 20.30 server time. Gul'Dan Heroic runs start at 22.00 Server time. Contact either below to book your spot: Our Boost Manager - Emveekay [Vinge#2805] Or Guild Master - Shimara [Shim#21424]Shimara72 3d
3d [H] <Peon> 8/10M Rekryterar skandinaviska spelare Peon rekryterar för fortsatt progress i mythic raiding (8/10M, 7/7M cutting edge samt 2/3M). Peon är en semi-casual guild som söker spelare för forsatt progress i nuvarande content, och för framtida raids. Vi raidar tre dagar i veckan och en av dessa är en HC farm raid vilket är en valfri. Med semi-casual menar vi enbart att vi raidar få dagar i veckan, men utöver det så lutar det mer åt hardcore hållet. Vi är ett gäng som spelat väldigt länge tillsammans på olika håll i olika grupper, med det utgör vi en bra grundpelare för guilden. Det flesta utav oss har också spelat väldigt länge individuellt och har en hardcore raid bakgrund som sträcker sig ända bak till 2005. Vi är väldigt mån om att göra så bra ifrån oss som möjligt under våra två progress kvällar, då vi inte avsätter mer dagar pågrund av det liv vi har utanför spelet. Detta betyder dock inte att vi inte sätter ribban högt, utan vi vill klara av så mycket som förmågan tillåter oss. Vi kommer pålästa inför varje raid, förberedda med det vi kan och gör vad vi kan för utveckla våra karaktärer utanför raid. Raidtider: Onsdag HC farmraid 19:30 och fram tills vi är klara, ca 1 till 2 timmar. Torsdag progress 19:30 – 22:30 Söndag progress 19:00 – 22:00 Vi kan erbjuda en seriös och fokuserad raiding miljö utan någon drama som siktar högt. Ett socialt och vänligt gäng som bidrar till en bra atmosfär samt en aktiv guild utanför raidtider. Vi söker Dig som naturligtvis dyker upp till våra raids, försöker göra ditt bästa för att bära din egna vikt i progress, läser på om din klass och försöker förbättra dig så gott det går. Du har tidigare raiding erfarenhet och en mogen personlighet. Avslutningsvis och det uppenbara att du kan kommunicera på det svenska språket. För tillfället söker vi ytterligare 1 eller 2 DPS för fortsatt progress att knyta ihop säcken med. Du ska ha minst 900+ item level och i närheten av 52 traits i vapnet. Vi söker alltid kvalitativa spelare. För apply http://peon.enjin.com/ eller kontakta Wolthura#2290 alt. Basron#2226 för frågor.Dreamsi12 3d
3d Frozen Wrath - 10/10 HC NH Frozen Wrath - Kazzak Formally a social guild we have now decided to take the step into raiding. We are now looking for players to help us progress into Mythic! Progress: 10/10 Nighthold Heroic Raid Days: Wednesday - 20:00-23:30 Monday - 20:00-23:30 What we can offer you: *Raiding in a relaxed but progressive atmosphere *An active player-base where people are always willing to help and run Mythic+ as well as levelling alts etc. *Friendly players who hang out on Discord and always welcome you online. What we ask of you: *Know your class! We expect you to keep on top of your class' changes and updates and put effort into getting the best you can out of it. *Showing up prepared for raids - repaired, flasks, food etc. *Know tactics and make sure you have the correct addons. On progress we expect wipes, everyone makes mistakes but we expect people to learn from them. The raid leaders have the say on which tactics we go with for each fight - suggestions are always welcome before or after a pull (not during a fight). We do enjoy having fun and joking in raid, but on boss fights (especially progression) we expect people to be serious and pay attention. Currently recruiting: DPS: classes considered - Especially ranged! All applications will be considered even if your class is not listed above. To apply to our guild please visit: http://frozenwrath.shivtr.com/ or you can contact us over b-net: Saetharia#2998 / Deyllo#2451. Socials always welcome! /S <3Saetharia32 3d
3d <Halcyon 3/10> Rebuilding cutting edge ToS (h) <Halcyon - 3/10m Rebuilding for cutting edge ToS Kazzak H)> http://h-k.shivtr.com/ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/kazzak/Halcyon Plagued by the legion burnout, Halcyons strong core whos progress has been controlled by the requirement of 20 man raiding are recruiting for cutting edge in ToS! Current Guild Plan: With around ~4 weeks till tomb (as at 21.05.17) our current plan as a guild is to recruit and have a strong mythic team going into ToS, Whilst pushing through NH mythic as and when we get 20 together. Currently Recruiting: Healers - Resto Druid, Holy Priest and/or Mistweaver Monk Dps- Primarily ranged however all dps will be considered depending on the strength of your application. Raid Days and Times: Thursday 21:00 until 23:30 Monday 21:00 until 23:30 Tuesday 21:00 until 23:30 If you have any questions feel free to message either Pingudk (myself) Shojí (GM) Voxoul(Officer) My battlenet: Pingu#2807Pingudk0 3d
3d [H] <Guilty Casual> looking for more ambitious casuals! Hello all, <Guilty Casual>, THE place to be for the modern, fashionable casual, are looking to complete our progression raiding team roster to get a stable group that allows us to further succeed in raiding. Our current raiding progress is: 7/7 EN HC // 3/3 ToV HC // 10/10 NH HC. We currently have 2 raid days (Wednesday & Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 server time), with an additional, optional Alt raid (Tuesday 20:00, NH normal): Wednesday is open to everyone who can pull his own weight (no carry raid) and we start with NH HC currently. Sunday is the raid day for our progression raiders where we get to the actual content we are progressing on (NH HC) We are in need of: - DPS but we generally welcome all applications - even if you are just looking for a nice casual place to be. Why would you want to be raiding with us? You think that it’s fun to maximize your output and value progress over personal gain. You like when things run smooth and when you play with others who know what it takes and invest accordingly. And most importantly you enjoy a stable, drama less environment. You’re tired of passive aggression and not having room for mistakes. Do you want to be part of a friendly community that does not shy away from helping each other out? Then you have come to the right place! We will fight the Legion back united and we will leave no Orc (Tauren, Undead, Troll, Goblin and even Bloodelf) behind. We organize regular Mythic(+) runs as well as other activities such as achievement runs etc. We do expect a certain participation when a player is online since we are not particularly interested in people who are not willing to engage with the guild and the surrounding activities. If you are now considering the only logical thing there is to do - then add me on Battle.net: Aline#2126 or apply on our website: https://guiltycasual.com/applicantAenimas38 3d
4d [A] Silvermoon - Revenant - 8/10M - DPS! < Revenant > 8/10M + 3/3M - We need strong ranged/melee DPS for progression. Be Ilvl 900+ and atleast 10/10 Heroic although Mythic experience is preferred. We raid Wed, Sun, Mon at 20:00 - 23:00. Apply at http://revenant.enjin.com Apply at http://revenant.enjin.com If you have any questions about recruitment or the application process, along with any other queries. Contact Revíval, Ruvyn, Glowe, Dusmanas or Dorfin ingame or post a reply below. Thank You :)Revíval5 4d
4d LF Mythic Raiders! #Prestige is looking for players that are ready for Mythic Nighthold. Are you going to be our newest member? Visit us at prestige-kaz.shivtr.com for more information. Or Simply send an whisper to us in game!Healjobs2 4d
4d <Metanoia> - Ravencrest. Looking for serious raiders <Metanoia> - Ravencrest - Alliance Introduction We are a group of older players who enjoy the game the most when we are pushing hard for Mythic boss kills whilst they are still relevant, unfortunately, we have been unable to find a guild that matches those ambitions/raids at the times we are able to raid. The Plan The aim is to have a solid roster of 20+ players who all want to get cutting edge pre-nerf in a drama free environment, and understand what is required in raids and outside to achieve that. Requirements • Age 18+ (will be reviewed case by case if not met) • Able to raid Weds/Thurs/Mon 22:00-01:00 (server-time) • 100% attendance barring unforeseen circumstances or reasonable notice. • Able to speak English and have a working mic you can use • Always prepared for raids, food/flask/pots/runes • Able to take constructive criticism and feedback. • Preferably have provable experience in raiding at a high end (will be reviewed case by case) • Able to commit the time required to min/max (and expect the same of others) • In depth knowledge of class and upcoming changes. • Able to read/watch/listen to raid tactics and have a thorough understanding of the boss and mechanics before stepping into any raid. • The mindset that loot is a means to an end and the “teams” progress > personal logs. • Mechanically strong The mentality of the guild may seem strict but this is because we would prefer not to have our or your time wasted if you are not prepared to commit. (if you do not meet 1 of the requirements then still feel free to submit an application form, if you are not prepared to meet 1 of the requirements then this is likely not the place for you) Classes/Roles Required Currently, we are in need of 3 Healers (preferably not shaman mains), and Ranged + Melee DPS. It is possible we have a tank spot open for outstanding candidates. What we will offer you A serious, drama-free raiding environment, with players that will commit to putting in the required time and effort. • Cutting Edge on every raid, anything less is failure • Eventually, raiding flasks/pots/feasts • Committed, consistent, and experienced leadership • High standards expected of everyone equally, no exceptions. • Researched and prepared raid leading If this is of interest to you and you want to apply visit: http://www.metanoia-eu.shivtr.com/ If you would like some more information, add mellowz#2407, zime#21104, entail#2216, AuQia#2343, InSAne#23753Pollitburo0 4d
4d [H] Selling Mythic + up to Level 20 Our team has experience selling thousands of Gold Challenge Modes between Mist of Pandaria and Draenor.,already done over 2000 Cm's in "Pandaria" and more than 1500 Cm's in "Draenor" including server firsts. Receive your rewards running with players of top calibur without being discouraged or stressed about your participation Completing Mythic +7-10 awards you with: -865 - 925 gear for your character depends on lvl of key -Chance for legendary item -Artifact power -At the start of next week you will be able to loot your class hall chest for a piece of 905+ gear. (After 7.2 up the item level of the reward from the weekly chest has gone up to905+ and a 10+ run is required for attaining the max loot, 18+ and and 19+ dungs will yeild higher item level than 895 as well,at 5 item levels per difficulty level) -[Keystone Master] Achievement BONUS -you will receive every piece of loot that we don't need in this run, through the new system you can trade same or lower iLvl to any player in your group Whats expected of you: Literally nothing but the gold and yourself and a key If you don't have key we can provide one just let us know what lvl you need. We accept all realm gold, we boost all dungeons. Have a dps spec and hit a few buttons your dps doesn't matter much at all. How much does it cost / How can I contact you? Pricing is to be discussed with us directly due to the competitive nature of key lvl and your activity ,contact me if you're interested in a run and i'll give you a price. We accept all realm gold almost all Skype ; sajad.eslahi@live.com Whisper In-game : Supernova Icefury Battle Tag super#2686 Assa30nam#2372 icefury#21254Supernova60 4d
5d [Mad Cuz Bad]-[Horde-Draenor] Recruiting for Mythic ToS <Mad Cuz Bad> [Horde - Draenor] is a guild formed during Nighthold which consists of ex-hardcore progression raiders aiming to clear future mythic content while still relevant with only six hours of raiding per week. We are currently focused on recruiting players with a similar mindset and skills for mythic progression in Tomb of Sargeras. We will still raid until ToS hits, so mythic NH will be an option when we have the people for it. We’re a very diverse group of players. We have the younger generation, the 80’s kids and the old farts. We have players ranging from Scandinavistan to all over Europe. With so many different individuals we’ve still managed to have a great community on Discord, where many working days have been wasted just having fun with our members. Our atmosphere is both relaxed and hilarious. But what we all have in common is that during raids we always come prepared, we always keep updated on best talents/specs/tactics for the fights, and we give it all for the progression of the guild, which we also expect from all trials and new raiders. Since we only raid 6 hours per week, we want our raiders to have the dedication and skills needed to clear future mythic content, while also having the opportunity to enjoy real life. We have some available spots in our core raiding team, so we also encourage groups of players looking for a good home to apply to us. We also encourage re-rollers who are looking for a new start during ToS to apply, at the moment all heroic loot is being disenchanted. Our socials will have the opportunity to join us on farm content, and when they feel they have the time and skill needed, we’re more than happy to let them trial as raiders providing we have a spot for them in the raid group. Currently Recruiting: TanksLow Priority HealersMedium Priority (Resto Druid, Holy Pala and Holy Priest) MeleeHigh Priority RangedHigh Priority Socials are also welcome and encouraged to join us. If you are considering applying for raiding, please provide the following information: Logs indicating your performance (preferably Nighthold heroic) Armory link of your character A screenshot of your UI Raid Times (All times listed are Server Time) Thursday: 20.00 - 22.00 Sunday: 20.00 - 22.00 Tuesday: 20.00 - 22.00 Raid invites start at 19:50 every raid in order to be ready to pull at 8:00pm. All raids we run have a flexible finishing time, up to a maximum of 30 minutes depending on content left. Required Addons: RCLootCouncil DBM/BigWigs Exorsus Raid Tool How to Join: Please fill in this application form to apply as a raider: https://goo.gl/lnez4v If you wish to join as a social or if you have any remaining questions, feel free to contact us at: https://discord.gg/Sc2mHBW Alternatively, contact the following people: Eelcov - GM Battle.Net = Eelcov#2718 Discord = Eelcov#9444 Sharkmode - Officer Battle.Net = sharkmode#2122 Discord = sharkmode#8599Sharkroids0 5d
5d Gul'dan HC Boost Hello fellas, After some consistent HFC boosts we're back boosting Gul'dan Heroic on Personal Loot. Don't miss the chance to get your Infernal mount and warforged/titanforged gear. List of servers that we're taking gold on: Aerie Peak / Bronzebeard Aggramar / Hellscream Al'akir (and connected) Argent Dawn Auchindoun (and connected) Azuremyst / Stormrage Bronze Dragonflight / Nordrassil Burning Legion Chamber of Aspects Darkmoon Faire / Earthen Ring Defias Brotherhood (and connected) Doomhammer / Turalyon Draenor Emeriss (and connected) Lightbringer / Mazrigos Magtheridon Outland (both factions) Ragnaros Shattered Halls (and connected) Shattered Hand (and connected) Stormreaver (and connected) Stormscale Tarren Mill / Dentarg The Maelstrom (and connected) The Sha'tar (and connected) Twisting Nether Zenedar (and connected) Connected Realm List - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8715582685 Contact info: Jugger#21833, Bicv#1263Juggerstrasz117 5d
5d [H]<I Win> 3/10M LF Raiders Pve Progression Guild <I Win> Looking for Dedicated Raiders for Our progression through Legion Content. . We are currently 7/7M Emerald Nightmare, 10/10 HC 2/10M Nighthold and are looking for Raiders to progress through our mythic raids . We are a friendly fun bunch of people who are looking to progress and improve all the time, all our players our mature and therefore we have a very chill atmosphere but we are willing to push further and clear mythic content asap. Class/specs Required: Resto Druid Resto Shaman Hunter Shadow Priest Rogue Death Knight Enhance Shaman Windwalker Mage Warlock If you feel your an exceptional player and not on the required list feel free to /w ingame , Demitrump-Kazzak Raid Schedule - Wed/Thur/Sunday : 20:00 - 23:00 (sometimes 1 hr + optional) Be Active & friendly Have TS Be 18+ (age) pref Ilvl 890 + Weapon Trait level : 45+ /w Ingame - Demitrump-Kazzak / ispanku-kazzak or reply to forum post.Demitrump5 5d
5d 4/10M 909 Ret & 907 Fury lf Guild 909 equipped ret pala with decent Holy/Prot off-spec that could be used when needed 907 equipped Fury warrior we'r 2 players who'r looking for a Guild with atleast 4/10M on farm & a Guild who plan to continue raiding when Tomb of Sargeras is releasedStatina4 5d
5d Selling Long-Forgotten Hippogryph Selling Long-Forgotten Hippogryph for gold Process I have multiple toons on many EU servers. When I get a buyer I start looking for crystals on all of these realms. Once I find first one I contact you and ask if you are still interested If yes - Just wait until i find all 5 crystals, then I will ask you for gold and then I tell you which realm i found them on, from there just create trial character on that realm or join me through the group finder and I lead you to all these crystals How Much? There is no fixed price, It's up to you to decide how much this mount is worth. I got setted it up as private bidding system. You tell me how much you bid (whisper me in game) and I put you on my spreadsheet of people bidding on it. Ofcourse the more you bid, the higher your chance of getting it is. Once I find first crystal i go through that sheet and message everyone online from highest bidded to the lowest. If someone is offline or does not want it anymore, I message person below Refunds If someone else claims it before you click all 5 crystals, since you were the highest bidder online, i give you two options: #1 I can either give back all your gold and put you on bidders list again, if you still want it, or #2 You can decide to not ask for refund, in that case next time I find the crystals I will message you, no matter how high your bid was, but you would lose privilege of refund.. I give myself 72 hours to find these crystals again, if that time passes I will just refund 100% of originall bid and if you want i will put you back on my sheet Contact If interested, whisper me in game or add me MrMango#2279Alnari2 5d
5d [H] LF Guild with North American time Any guild here with more then 5/10M playing in EST zone? Would be interested to join youКэнтол0 5d
6d Any mythic NH pug raids going on Kazzak? Hi all. 20+ guilds have killed mythic Gul'dan at this point and are probably only raiding 1-2 days a week until Tomb opens. The question is pretty simple. Are there any mythic nighthold pug raids happening on Kazzak for people with alts etc. that wanna do a bit more than the 1 raid per week?Lactia0 6d
6d [H] <Fel Empire> 4/10M Recruiting DPS & Tank Fel Empire is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to fill our roster to develop a team for mythic. Most of our team has been raiding together since the start of WoD, and consists of people from all over Europe and other more eastern nations. We have members of varying skill levels, from former realm first raiders to relatively new players. We have a fairly large social community too, and Discord is generally an active and humorous environment! We raid on Wednesdays & Thursdays from 19:00 to 23:00 server time at the latest. We do optional alt runs (or other events) on Sundays at the same time. We run Mythic+ dungeons very actively, and several in our team have Keystone Master. What we are looking for: - Healers and DPS (ranged and melee), also an offspec tank - Ability to take initiative & optimize your own gameplay - Consistent above-average parses - Attentive on Discord - being vocal is a big bonus! - 885+ ilvl with 35 traits, though all players will be considered - ~80%+ attendance rate - will to stick with the team so we can improve together is the most important factor! We are currently using Personal Loot in raids as we do not have a full roster but are looking to move towards a loot council in the future. Committed players can benefit from Guild Bank funds (consumables, enchants et al.) and a strong core community. If you are interested in joining, contact me or any other officers: Devan#2691 invader#2194 Frugs#21602 We look forward to meeting you!Pathocend14 6d
6d [H] [Kazzak] <Singularity> recruiting all classes! About Us Realm: Kazzak EU Language: English Raid times: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 7.30pm to 10.30pm server time, with occasional extra days for progress. Progression: 4/10 Nighthold Mythic First and foremost we are very friendly guild that joke around and have fun as well as making progress in raids. Our raiding is organised and everyone tries their best. We also run a lot of mythic+ throughout the week pushing to at least +10 with some going to +18 for the weekly chest. Recruitment: 1 tank : druid, monk pref DPS Priority: Fury Warrior and Hunter Healers Priority: Resto Druid Players with 900+ item level Have time and willingness to learn tactics and improve yourself We require all raiders to use Discord while in raid and to have RCLootCouncil addon installed. Contact: If you are interested, you can use our recruitment page at http://singularity-kazzak.enjin.com/recruitment, or message me directly: Dahlbash @Kazzak or Mycurryz @Kazzak Horde EU, or add me on Battlenet: Mercury#21913Mycurryz0 6d