Kazzak

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
3h <Misplaced Elitism> [5/11M] are recruiting. Recently formed on Kazzak by a group of raiders with experience from Vanilla to Legion, we are looking to make permanent additions to our membership who have the right attitude and a desire to progress content. We are 5/11 M and are looking for a couple of ranged DPS and healers. We raid 20:30 - 23:30 server Weds / Thurs with an optional additional raid on Tuesday. In closing, if you too have an unwarranted sense of grandeur and know you are secretly the best <class> EU, hit up one of our officers and come prove it. Kartrek - Kartrek#2654 Gald - Gald#2905 Scryus - Scryus#2349Kartrek11 3h
4h Returning boii LFGuild Back after year, nostalgy kicked in, so love woke up again towards the game! Time to revieve some gpod memories of the life that passed by. Got to say that mainly i'm zero of the knowdlege after cata expansion but learning in progress, done some MoP long time ago but finally got time to play/raid and etc. Most thing atm i m looking for is decent friendly guild active that jokes arround and has FUN over greedy item ranked ppl just. This is a game so fun is a must. Also lvl.ing help sometimes and etc is needed. :) I m quick learner so its no problem catching anything neccery for raids/itemisation etc.. So if any ( H ) side guild offers something simmilar add me to bnet: summerbreeze#1437 so we could talk :) Tnx amd best regards.Teenseduce2 4h
8h [H] <HowMuchTheFish> semi-hardcore Guild Hello Kazzak, <HowMuchTheFish> is a semi-hardcore progression Guild, which aims at playing at the topmost level possible in each tier, while still having fun and not totally losing out the focus on the thing called "Life". (Small Disclaimer incoming : The guild needs to be created, I am lacking three signatures on the guild charter sheet) I am actively looking for members, to begin forming a raid roster. Socials are welcome too !!! What i am looking for "character-wise" and "class-wise" : Ideally you are mature, reliable, interested in raiding in a progression guild, no matter the level (normal, hardcore, up to mythic) and willing to put in some time. I have a couple of Officer and Raid Leader spots to give away, too - practical experience in leading a raid, a knack for administrative duties, good knowledge of the game and your class(es) in particular, are bonuses. Aiming at three to five raids a week, distributed among the difficulties. Class-wise, i am willing to accept all classes in the game, as we are still a couple of weeks away (at least) from being able to function as a "unit" and grab the mythic bull by the horns, so to speak. (You should know that - coming from Destiny 2, which i will leave behind in favor of WoW - i have recruited 80 members for my clan in the span of four weeks, so i am determined to make this work) If youre interested, contact me on battlenet (Näruxo#2882) Cheers, NäruxoNäruxo0 8h
8h <The Disadvantage> semi-hardcore guild LF fresh blood TL&DR: Hello! Even as <The Disadvantage> makes it's way through Antorus, the Burning Throne, we still keep recruiting! Our goal is to sustain a nice community while having a group of raiders who primarily wish to clear Heroic raid content with a casual speck of Mythic. While experienced veterans are most welcome, our doors are open to newer or returning players as long as they have the will and patience to learn and improve! Members are expected to perform adequately to the content they wish to do. Raiding Info Our raid nights take place on Thursday and Sunday from 19.00 to 22.00 PM server time. Thus far, we have cleared all Legion Heroic raids and we also dipped into Mythic ToS several times. As for Antorus, we cleared it on HC and also killed two Mythic bosses. We currently moved Normal Antorus on Sat as an extra raid for those who want. Last but not least, we are not rushing Mythic progression - instead, we keep going HC and add on to how many Mythic bosses we can clear in addition to that. On top of raids, members usually do self-organized M+ (or there are regular M+ evenings on Mon and/or Tue). M+ levels usually include and surpass those needed for max level weekly reward. Recruitment Currently, we seek DPS, tank and generally people who can play multiple roles (if only for M+), but we aren't picky so don't hesitate. We require you to be geared for current raiding content (+/- 940ilvl) or to catch up individually as we cannot guarantee boosts (even though we will likely help). To apply either leave a comment here, whisper any of the following people, or add them as Battle Tag friends and we'll get back to you: Remcodonaldo (Doodleerino) Smackweed (Mosshy) Sarchristic/Sawien (Btag: Siliarus#2367) Brainzz (Frankenbill)In case you wish to learn more about us: The general thought behind <The Disadvantage> is to provide a common ground for mature, open minded players who are willing to help others, share their joy/wisdom and who can do so in a relaxed manner. What we seek is to enjoy the time spent with others, to educate rather than to blame. We are building a community rather than a raid group. That being said, we are not carrying people; members are expected to be performing well enough for content they seek to do. The requirements for new recruits are very simple. First, we seek active players, not an alt who will log on once a month (no worries, we can accommodate all your alts). Second, we want folk who wish to work on their toon - improve and progress through content. Hand in hand with this goes active participation in events. And if you are willing to initiate a thing or two, even better! You don't need to know everything or be super geared when you join us. We are happy to explain a lot of things as long as you stick with us and play! Last but far from least, we want people with positive attitude; elitists and go-go players tend to leave us early. To shed a little bit more light on non-raiding activities - we do mythic+ dungeons of all levels, be it smaller faster leveling keys, or really tough ones. Some of us are Keystone Masters and have Challenging Look or other feats if that's your cup of tea. Others also enjoy occasional PvP in form of arenas, random BGs or lately even Rated Battlegrounds. Whatever your heart desires!Sarchristic67 8h
10h [H]<Amelioration> 10/11 Mythic Antorus Short Intro/Raiding Goals: <Amelioration> is a group of 16 friends, that transfered mostly from Ravencrest to Kazzak to form a new guild. We are trying to get a new raid going within the next 2 weeks so we can get back to 10/11 Mythic and Argus Progress. We are searching primarily for Ranged DPS to fill our Roster. All exceptional applications will be considered no mater the state of recruitment! Socials are allways welcome - we do a lot of M+ aswell. We are searching for equaly dedicated people that want to bring their A-Game You should be able to play two specs or bring another character if needed. We play by the rule : Bring the Character - not the Player - Be mature - Be able to use comms (we use Discord) - Be prepared for the raids (consumables/enchanted gear/etc) - Be reliable (try to attend as much as possible/RL goes first tho) What do we give you? - A strong management: 3 Officers / 3 Advicers - these also form the Raidcouncil - Quick progressin in Antorus and BFA - Our goal is to lead the group to Top 250 - A reward based Loot System. Play well, contribute to the tactics, be dynamic with your spc and abilities and other things => More Loot will be given to you - Stuff outside of raids -> M+, PVP, social stuff, having a fun chat in Discord For further information feel free to contact one of the two following officers: Yero#2138 Dykona#2182 Freeway#2530Shylana1 10h
10h LF small casual guilds for a beginner I am in need of a small casual guild for a beginner player like myself I have been playing for two months now and have a 110 character on one of the beginner servers but I got bored of it so i moved on to a bigger server and decided to try out the death knight class. I am available on Monday - Friday and on the weekends (mostly the weekends) and i am willing to level a new character or change my spec on this character if you need me to. Also please add me on battle.net - Sparkyal#2914 Or whisper to me on the Kazzak server when i am on.Deneari1 10h
13h <Hyperia> ONE night raid guild - 2/11 mythic + 11/11 hc <Hyperia> 2/11M is a ONE NIGHT a week raiding guild that was formed from a core of friends, and people who have raided together in the past as Alliance over on Silvermoon. But with the Battle for Azeroth announcement, something started to stir, the horns of war have been blown and with them we have marched back to join the Horde! Why one night!? Most of us have focused on Mythic progress in the past, but due to other obligations we are now playing the game with a more casual approach. This is why we only raid on Sunday evenings from 19:45 til 23:00 server time. There is however more going on outside of raiding such as mythic dungeons, normal clears, and runs through older content! Just not the tie to progress 3 nights a week. Be aware: We are casual in the time that we raid now, not in terms of the effort that we put in! We aim to get as much cleared to the highest level that we can in the short time that we have available! This means we are looking for experienced raiders who know their classes inside out, turn up on time and want to get the most raiding done they can on a tight schedule. What we can offer you: - Friendly environment with a no-drama policy. - Some joking around, while maintaining a progress minded attitude. - Decent amount of progress for the time invested. - Some stuff to do outside of raids. What we want from you: - Heroic/Mythic raid experience in any previous tiers. - The ability to keep up your focus during raids. - Usual crap, like bringing flasks, pots, food, optimisation etc. - Being able to take constructive criticism. - Being able to use discord and be vocal when it's needed. - Being able to attend raids on a regular basis. - Doing your weekly M+ With our limited raiding schedule we need people that can hit the ground running, come straight in and improve our team as we move through mythic. We're replenishing the ranks after our faction change and we're currently on the lookout for Mage Ret Paladin Warrior Rogue Boomkin If you are interested in making an application, please do so using the application form on our website. We look forward to hearing from you! Add someone for a chat : infernity#2168 Blackpepper#2388 https://hyperia-guild.enjin.com/Nickizilla7 13h
14h Cerebral 9/11M Antorus. About Us Cerebral has been a successful raiding guild since TBC with a core membership that has been together for many years. We are generally a bunch of extremely friendly and helpful people. We have a very active Discord server with lots of banter outside Wow. We always do Alt runs during the weekend and ppl are always on to do M+. If you're interested in joining you're welcome to hop in and have a chat and get to know the guild. If you have an elitist attiude then we ain't the Guild for you. if your interested in joining Find the contact information at the end of this post for more information. Current Progress. Emerald Nightmare 7/7M Trial of Valor 3/3M Nighthold 10/10M Tomb of Sargeras 9/9M Antorus 9/11M Raiding Schedule Wed 19:30 - 23:30 Sun 19:30 - 23:30 Mon 19:30 - 23:30 We also run optional alt runs on a regular basis. Which are always Thursdays at 20:00 ST. Requirements ► Addons (The Below Addons are a must) Weak Auras Discord RCLootCouncil Angry Assignments or Exorsus ► You must know and understand your class as well as being equipped appropriately for mythic progress. ► Antorus 5/11M + 945 ilvl. What we can offer. ► A Guild that will NEVER DISBAND when times get really rough. ► A really Good Atmosphere ► Players who will always try and help with m+ on Mains & Alts. ► A Guild that as been very stable for 10+ Years and keeps going when the times get hard. ► Players who are always social and alt runs for players who love alt runs not to mention we have players playing other games who you can join weather that be LoL, Diablo and so on. ► Tho we may not be 1 of the fastest Guilds on kazzak to clear content we'll always get cutting edge and this we can offer you. ► Also we have a strong core who have been here from 2,5 years not to mention the guys we merged with over a year ago those guys have raided with eachother for years so yes you get a guild who will never disband and will keep going through the rough times so if your the player for us and we are the guild for you, you will have a solid home here. What we expect from you. ► Before applying we Expect you to be uptodate with your Artifact weapon and be atleast 5/11M + 945+ ilvl Equipped also if you apply with less than 5/11M we may instant decline it do bear in mind we are a Mythic level progression guild. ► We also expect you to have an alt if possible as uptodate as possible as we always do split runs at the start of each tier. If you dont have an uptodate alt we always do alt runs on thursdays during our standard schedule so if u fancy playing an alt gearing it up during those runs can help you. ► You need to be able to familiarise yourself with raid encounters quickly and efficiently, as well as be able to understand instruction well and adapt quickly to changing situations. If you dont watch Boss Guides and check logs to maximise your toon to the best of your ability before each fight that tells us your not coming prepared and that you aint interested in raiding. ► With the advent of Legion, doing content outside raids is also required. You need to ensure you are keeping up with your artifact weapon and research, as well as doing your weekly M+ 10 for gear upgrades. ► You must provide the majority of your own supplies for raids. The guild will help out here-and-there with consumables but you must be ready to bring potions, flasks, food and runes as required for any encounter. ► You are expected to maintain a high level of performance. ► Because we only raid 3 nights a week high attendance is a must. ► You will need a working Mic if possible especially if your on the !@#$ jobs. ► You must be able to take constructive criticism. ► Most Importantly we expect loyalty... There's a reason why we keep going as a Guild it's because most of our roster as been here for along time so when raids/tiers get tough ppl stick it out because they know we'll get cutting edge even if it's not at the fastest pace and we only want those kinda raiders in Cerebral. So ppl just here to join for a few months doesn't help us that's why we'll always look deeply into your track record/guild history so always be very careful when you apply to us and make sure you meet the standards we want out of a raider thanks. ► Another important thing is having a positive attitude We don't mind you shouting here and there sometimes but when told to shut up we expect you to shut up. Toxic, Negative, Elitist attitudes are not welcome here. So if we are wiping alot on a boss and you don't like wiping we ain't the guild for you. How to apply You can apply here https://goo.gl/36xknk and any further questions you have you can add 1 of our officers below. Do not bother applying without decent logs. Also dont bother applying if you've just comeback to the game because it will be instant declined and thats a waste of yours and our time. Exceptional geared and skilled players considered regardless of our recruitment status to help us continue our success and future in Legion. By exceptional we mean really good overall logs and we dont mean top notch orange parses we also mean to check that your doing the mechanics properly and dpsing prio targets and so on. Primary recruitment contact (Main Recruitment Officer) DaveHunt#21165Ikskwizit160 14h
15h <SNI> Recruiting for Secondary Raiding Team About us: <Sanity not included> was founded by members from <Dude where is my mana> and <Hivemind> on the 9th January. We seek to have fun while playing, but also, to challenge our selfs and improve all the time to achive our maximum potential. Our Goal: - To clear Antorus Mythic with the focus on getting Cutting Edge. - To maintain a strong team of (active, dedicated and skilled players) who want to put effort to raid as a team. - To maintaine a good atmosphere within the guild and on Discord. - To have a laugh while online. Teams: We currently have two teams. Team 1: Currently 2/11 in Mythic. Team 2: Currently 11/11 in Heroic. We are looking for the following classes for team 2: -- Ranged DPS Marksman Hunter Affliction Warlock Frost/Fire Mage Elemantal Shaman -- Melee DPS Retribution Paladin Frost/Unholy Death Knight Assassination Rogue Havoc Demon Hunter Ench Shaman Note: All applications are welcome to apply of which class you play. We contantly review and consider every application we receive. We will respond within 24 hour period. What we expect of you: - You are a teamplayer that puts the guilds best interests before your own. - Reading/Watching Tactics of the fights before Raid. - Being prepared for each fights. - Having Food, Potions, Pots ready for each fight. - High raid attendance. - Be able to take criticism. - Good class knowledge. - Independent class research for every tier. - Have Patience while we fight. - Able to have a laugh and bring spicy memes. - Sign up and Show up or tell us you can't come. What we can offer you: - Dedicated leading team. - Players with the same mindset as you. - An active guild who are always up for a laugh (especially swapblasting the GM) - Raiders who are passionate about focusing clearing current content. - A fun relaxed environment. - We are currently using RClootcouncil for a fair looting system. - Discord server as voice communication program as well as a place to hang out outside of raids with your fellow guild members and friends - A website with different options to explore. - Guild repairs during raids. How do i pass trial? - You will be trial for 2 weeks. Officers & Raid leaders will then decide your fate based on your performance during the 2 weeks of trial. Raids Times: (Realm Time) Wednesday 20:00 (Realm Time) Sunday 20:00 (Realm Time) For Questions or inquiries please add Mrhappybunny#2423 on Bnet. Or apply straight away at the site below. http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdMld3b7RQAdoptmé18 15h
15h Returning player looking for a guild! Hi, I used to play WoW all the time and be quite knowledgeable about the game, then things happened so I took a long break. Now so much has changed, I've had to learn it all again! I've played all through WoD, but have only played small amounts on and off throughout Legion, but I really want to get back into WoW properly so I've been trying to gear up my Unholy DK. I'm mainly into PvP, but from what I've seen I'm definitely going to gear up through PvE and then have fun in PvP. Cause PvP rewards are bull!@#$ compared to PvE. So I play an Unholy DK, and have around 881iLvL at the moment and I'm looking for a decently sized guild with lots of active players. I have pre-ordered BFA already, so I do plan on staying for a while. Thanks, Soggysausage.Soggysausage2 15h
16h Legio Getica Recruiting - Antorus Mythic Hey Guys, Legio Getica is a 12 year old PvE and PvP guild who are currently recruiting for Antorus Mythic Progress. We are in need of skilled and dedicated Ranged DPS and a Healer will also be considered. Our raiding days are Monday and Wednesday 20:00-23:00 and we expect near perfect attendance for our raids. What you can expect from us in return is a friendly but focused atmosphere finely balancing a calm environment with hard progression. We have consistently raided through the last 5 expansions and have always made sure to clear endgame content. As well as the raiding you can expect an extremely active guild outside of the raid with regular high end Mythic + runs, a weekly HC Antorus Clear outside of raiding hours and active PvP. Our ideal player would be someone who is very active and constantly looking to improve themselves as well as carrying the guilds name with pride. Requirements are 950+ Item Level, access to Discord and either Ahead of the Curve or good past raiding experience in previous tiers. We also welcome all Social players into our Active Guild so if you are not interested in Raiding consider yourself also welcome! If you are interested please do not hesitate to add Sandycheekz#2680 on Real ID and I can answer any questions you may have. i look forward to hearing from you and wish you all the best :)Sandycheekz2 16h
17h LF small casual raiding guild like the old days Afternoon All, Hope you are well. I'm looking to find that needle in a haystack. I'm looking to find a proper casual friendly guild like back in the day (Small 30ish man/ tight knit group) to join and become apart of. I don't like the noise of a guild with hundreds of members only looking to add further members just for guild numbers. I want to become apart of something like a family/team :) I currently have 5 110's: Resto Shaman MM Hunter Demo Warlock MW Monk Havock DH Leveling a Druid atm Am willing to change my spec or level a new class if needed for a team :) Little bit of Info about me: 28 year old Male from UK, Work Mon-Fri. Love to have a laugh. Once in a guild I aim to become a key member and be someone people can rely upon and come to for help! Please feel free to add me on Bnet: Rivux#2285 if you wish to have a friendly chat and see if I can fit into your mold. Thanks for your time reading the thread I look forward to hearing from you.Barackòshama2 17h
19h <Clean Kill>7/11M LF Raiders Newly made guild created for progression in antorus and onwards. Currently 2 days raiding. We require skilled members who are looking to achieve and clear all content within Antorus. We are a friendly fun bunch of people who are looking to progress and improve all the time, all our players our mature and therefore we have a very chill atmosphere but we maintain a serious mindset during raids. Class/specs Required: Balance Druid MM Hunter Frost Mage WW Monk Holy Paladin Retribution Paladin Assasin/Sub Rogue Warlock Fury Warrior Shaman (All Specs) Mage Paladin(all Specs) Prot Warr Guardian Druid If you feel your an exceptional player and not on the required list feel free to /w ingame , Demibytez , Rheiken , Itrump Raid Schedule - Wed/Mond: 20:00 - 23:00 ( we plan to go 3 days for first 2 weeks of new raid) Be Active & friendly Have Discord Be 18+ (age) pref Ilvl 935 + Artifact point 69+ Add Mutation#2747 OR Leave a message on post.Demibytez24 19h
20h DK-Tank (6/11M, 960GS) LF Guild Introduction I'm a DK-Tank with tanking expierence since WotLK. I transfered from Blackhand (german realm) recently. I'm not fluent in english but its more than enough to talk and understand eachother - just telling because it seems mandatory in some guilds. Before transferring I talked with a few guilds - and I will do the same now. The guild I chose wasn't as stable as it looked like - so I'm looking for a new solid and organized guild. I would prefer to join a guild with the same progress as I have (since I would like to be part of first-kills and progressing bosses in the guild) but its not mandatory anymore. About me - tanking expierence since WotLK - not after loot but progress and clearing the content before some major nerfs - quick learner - high and reliable attendance - stable internet connection and computer My Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/blackhand/nolytwo#rankingmetric=hps https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/nolytwo#rankingmetric=hps What I expect - you have 6/11M progress or more - maximum of 4 raids per week - organized raids and guild - expierenced raidlead - proper loot distibution with bis-lists - high activity between raids (M+, PvP, Alt-Raids etc.) (not just being online, but doing stuff together) For any further questions or information please use this thread or just add me per BatteTag ProNoob#2367Nolytwo2 20h
20h 960 Holy Pala 11/11 HC LF Mythic Raiding Hey, Fairly experienced Holy Pala here looking for a decent raiding guild for progressing into mythic. I have been playing the game since tbc and have lots of experience high-end raiding just havent done much this expansion due to work etc. Now due to better hours I'm looking to get back into the mythic scene again. I have 75 traits in all 3 of my weapons and can play them all effectively but I feel my strongest as Holy. I am always looking to improve and put plenty of time into researching my class/simming my gear and such. I also have BiS legi's for Holy. If anyone if interested feel free to hit me up at DeanPrender⋕2939Beashty1 20h
20h Daytime/weekend raiding guilds Kazzak Hello everyone, I would like to know if there are some weekend/daytime raiding guild present on the kazzak realm? I play on horde side. Feel free to reply or contact me on my battletag: Gilles#21117. Thx!Hellfish0 20h
1d [H]<The Royal Army> 6/11M Currently Recruiting <The Royal Army> (est. 2007) is a gaming community, residing on the server Kazzak since the start of MoP. Originally created on the server Deathwing and migrated to Kazzak since our original server was becoming more of a “ghost server”. The guild has been clearing all content that Blizzard has released, always aiming high, while maintaining a very relaxed and fun atmosphere for all guildies. Our guild members come from all over Europe (England, Denmark, Sweden, Greece, Poland, Germany, Russia, Norway, Spain, Turkey, Bulgaria ... just to mention a few), making our roster very diverse and extremely fun to be around. Our goal: We raid 3x days per reset, 3x hours per run focusing on Mythic difficulty. During progress we expect very high attendance from all our raiders. ***RECRUITING*** (Updated 18/02/18) We're considering all applications from any dps class or healer/tank with dps offspec Raiding Schedule (Server time) -Wednesday (20:00 - 23:00) -Thursday (20:00 - 23:00) -Sunday (20:00 - 23:00) What are we looking for: -Players who are interested in semi hardcore raiding that come prepared and are good at the game What we can offer: -A very relaxed environment where you can enjoy every aspect of the game. (PvE, PvP, leveling, social aspect etc) -Passionate raiders who focus on clearing content while having a great time while doing it. -Mature and helpful members who are always ready to lend a hand when needed. -Drama free environment. If this sounds like a place where you want to become a big part of, then please contact us and join us in our future adventures. Become a valued member of a great gaming community in the game of World of Warcraft. Contact us: In-game: Sidonié (Respawn17#2233) or Pichner#2697 Website: https://theroyalarmy.enjin.com/ (new website)Sidonié100 1d
1d Resto Shammy 934 looking for guild. Hi, Left this char and played alliance hunter.... but decided to come back and play my shaman healer again (was my 1st char in the game:) ). My previous guild is mostly dead now, that's why looking for a new one... Now I'm ilvl 934.... but working on getting better stuff :)Thorrgar1 1d
1d [H] Warrior Protection Tank - Looking For Guild Hi there. Warrior Protection tank with 885 gear score looking for a new home in an active Raiding guild. Working to get over 900 gear score soon as possible. I have played and Raid from Vanilla up to Wrath of the Lich King, but new to Legion. Looking for a nice group of people to run raids and have fun with. I don´t have the time to play and hardcore raid everyday, but some days each week. For me is the people the most important one and having fun. Hope this warrior can find a new homeMìshî1 1d
1d 965 Fury Warrior LF Raiding Guild Hello Everyone. After a recent disbanding of my current guild after only a few weeks of us raiding. I am now re looking for a new home for Battle for Azeroth. I am a 964 Fury Warrior with 4/11 Mythic Experience.Broxigór1 1d
1d Looking for RP Guild I'm looking for rp guild. I really love hunts people ... I'm ready to share it with you. Add me BattleTag - МестьАльянса#2454Janjini1 1d
1d <Eyecandy> 5/11 Mythic rekryterar!! <Eyecandy> är en svensk raiding guild på Kazzak-EU - Vi är en guild som grundats av ett gäng polare som spelat ihop sedan vanilla. Allt från gamla hardcore raiders till lite mer casual spelare. Eftersom vi blivit äldre och inte har lika mycket tid att spela längre har vi valt att skapa denna guild för spelare som inte har möjligheten att hardcore raida fem dagar i veckan men ändå vill progressa i Mythic content. Vårt mål är att cleara så mycket PvE content som möjligt under de få raidtimmar vi har varje vecka med en trevlig och skön guild atmosfär. - När vi väl raidar spelar vi dock på allvar. Våra raidtider just nu är Onsdag: 19-22, Söndag: 19-22, optional Måndag:19-22. Känner du att detta kan vara en guild för dig, tveka inte att slänga en apply. Ni hittar oss på - http://eyecandy-kazzak.shivtr.com/Wikie6 1d
1d [H] <HowMuchTheFish> New to be created Guild <HowMuchTheFish> is looking for members to complete the guild charter. Please msg Näruxo#2882 on bnet for further details. Thanks !Näruxo0 1d
1d LF Weekend Raidguild (Fri/sat/su) Hi guys, I am looking for a guild who raids in the weekend and have at least heroic on farm and started with mythic. I myself haven't made any progress in mythic yet due to being on a alliance realm, and unable to find a weekend-guild. However, I am going to transfer this new monk main to Kazzak in hope to get my progression going. Times I am available to raid: Friday - 15:00 - 04:00 Saturday - All day Sunday - All day I currently main monk (WW - ilvl 961 11/11hc) after putting my affli lock (971 11/11hc) into the stable as I no longer find warlock fun to play. I am a dedicated player but can't play alot during week-days due to work. Any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks.Donuts2 1d
1d 3 Players lf raiding guild Hey everyone, We currently have a havoc dh, ele shaman with resto os, and a blood dk w frost and we are hoping to find a friendly guild on here that is actively raiding, and doing lots of M+ on the side. We are very determined players that want to push ourselves to achieve the best that we can on our characters and are willing to put in the work to get there. On our past server we were in a mythic raiding guild together however unfortunately that fell through due to burn out so we have decided to start anew here. If you want to know anything just hit me up in game!Anedgyboi1 1d
2d Once Again - 9/11M Recruiting DPS/Tank/Heals ... ... If you: - Are motivated to finish the tier - Want to raid in an environment that is enjoyable while remaining focused - Have previous or current mythic experience and can attend our raid times Then please don't hesitate to apply https://www.oaguild.co.uk/, Our discord is very active and therefore if you have any questions please contact us through either Battle.net: (Vanarok#2647, Adamski#2159, alex1137#2920) or Discord: https://discord.gg/BFZNkXb where most members are frequently active throughout the day.Diddidoodly2 2d
2d <H> Frozen Wrath - Antorus 3/11 (M) 11/11 (H) Frozen Wrath - Kazzak Formally a social guild we have now decided to take the step into raiding. We are now looking for players to help us progress through ToS and the next raid tier! Progress: 3/11 Antorus Mythic 11/11 Antorus Heroic 4/9 Tomb of Sargeras Mythic 9/9 Tomb of Sargeras Heroic Raid Days: Wednesday - 20:00-23:00 Monday - 20:00-23:00 Currently Recruiting more players to continue our progress through Mythic Mainly looking for ranged DPS: Hunters Warlocks Spriests Also recruiting healers, all classes considered! What we can offer you: *Raiding in a relaxed but progressive atmosphere *An active player-base where people are always willing to help and run Mythic+ as well as levelling alts etc. *Friendly players who hang out on Discord and always welcome you online. What we ask of you: *Know your class! We expect you to keep on top of your class' changes and updates and put effort into getting the best you can out of it. *Showing up prepared for raids - repaired, flasks, food etc. *Know tactics and make sure you have the correct addons. On progress we expect wipes, everyone makes mistakes but we expect people to learn from them. The raid leaders have the say on which tactics we go with for each fight - suggestions are always welcome before or after a pull (not during a fight). We do enjoy having fun and joking in raid, but on boss fights (especially progression) we expect people to be serious and pay attention. All applications will be considered even if your class is not listed above. To apply to our guild please contact us over b-net: Saetharia#2998 / Deyllo#2451. Socials always welcome! /S <3Saetharia105 2d
2d (H)<Ball Fondlers> Recruitment Hi! we are <Ball Fondlers>! We are a social friendly anti-toxic guild that strive to have everyone enjoying the game and spending time with fellow guildies! we are currently recruiting for our Core raidteam, we are mainly looking for balance druid, MM hunter or a rogue to fill up our roster we are 3/11 heroic so far but that is gona take a good kickoff! We raid on wednesdays and Thursdays from 20:30-23:30. we would like to see that you have 940 ilvl and previous raid experience. its meriting to have Seat of the pantheon/Curve but not a requirement as we dont want to be too elitist! if u are interested contact us for more information, if your gear or role isnt what we are looking for a social spot is still open and u can join our alt/social runs on sundays to gear up and have fun, future social events will start popping up aswell! write to the following ingame for information and questions: Pâpa/Garêêb Sukkel/myst Britneyfears/scrubosaurus Rocilyn/kyreah ______________________ we are looking forward to playing with you! //PâpabearPâpa0 2d
2d (H)<Blood Rain> (Ragnaros) 5/11M is now Recruiting About us: Blood Rain was created on May 5th 2007 on Neptulon and is currently one of the oldest raiding guild in europe. Blood rain was fighting in the top 10 for a long time, after the server died, we moved to Ragnaros, early 2011. Since than we have accumulated a core group of mature members along with a tight-knit community and competitive nature. We have a strong PVE focus and our ambition is to fight for the top rankings on the server and clear all the content while it's current, But still maintain friendly and fun environment. We are an international guild with players from all across the globe, but the language we use in guild chat and on Discord is English. We have a small but active roster, so if we recruit you, than you will have a spot in progression! Progress: The Emerald Nightmare: Heroic: 7/7, Mythic: 7/7 Trial Of Valor: Heroic: 3/3, Mythic: 2/3 The Nighthold: Heroic: 10/10, Mythic: 6/10 Tomb of Sargeras: Heroic: 9/9, Mythic: 6/9 Antorus, the Burning Throne: Heroic: 11/11, Mythic: 5/11 Blood Rain is now Recruiting: Range DPS: # 1 Hunter - High Priority # 1 Mage - High Priority # 1 Warlock - High Priority # 1 Balance Druid - High Priority Melee DPS: # 1 Deathknight - High Priority # 1 Demon Hunter - High Priority # 1 Warrior - High Priority # 1 Retri Pala - High Priority # 1 Feral Druid - High Priority Healers: # 1 Holy Pala - High Priority As a minimum, we require you to have at least 950+ ilvl & 75+ traits on main spec weapon and perfect knowledge of all the fights. *** Exceptions can be made if you convince us that you are worth going for *** * Although our recruitment may be closed at times, we will always consider exceptional players who excel at their class and thrive on raid progression! Raiding Times: Raid Inv are always at: 19:45! Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 - mandatory Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 - mandatory Monday 20:00 - 23:00 - mandatory Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 - optional/cleaning up day During times of progression or close to a boss kill we might extand the raid, but no longer than 30 min. Anyone wishing to join us must adhere to this. # During the weekend we host Optional Alt raids and Rated battlegrounds. What kind of player we are look for?: # Skilled: Top notch performance and and in-depth knowledge of your class on all specs while also be able to follow and carry out instructions to perfection. # Active: we have a small roster, so near 100% attendance is required. If you cant make it to the raid we will need to know in advanced. # Independent: The ability to learn from your mistakes and adapt to changes instantly. # Prepared: You study each encounter beforehand and always show up to raids with consumables and on time. # Vocal: Be able to understand and speak in English over Discord while also contribute to the discussions. # Reliable: Have stable internet connection, working microphone and a computer that can handle 20 man raiding. # Self-driven: You strive to improve yourself without needing external criticism. # Team player: You understand that the guild comes first. # Non-elitist: we expect you to maintain a mature and respectful attitude at all times. We expect from all our raiders to understand that learning new bosses entails wipes and we are looking for people to drive progress, not to farm that which is already easy. What you can expect from us: # A guild with a highly competitive nature # Friendly Atmosphere # A stable and successful raiding environment to the most competitive players # An extremely strong and stable community amongst experienced players Trial in the guild: Trial is usualy between 2-3 resets. during that time your actions, contributions to the guild and to the raids will determine your promotion. Addons we use: # Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs Bossmods - Mandatory # Angry Assignments - Mandatory # RCLootCouncil - Mandatory Contact info: Please feel free to contact one of the officers in game for more info and to apply. Bengé (Benge#2295) - Guild Master & Raid Leader Higurashi (Higu#2717) - Officer Updated on: 20/02/2018Higudruid0 2d
3d <H> Looking for lithuanian guild. Sveiki! Ateinant pabaigai kovai su Legion, ir artejant BFA nusprendziau rerollint i Kazzak'a, su ideja susirasti lietuviu guilda. Bichas yra tankas kuris su mielu noru tankintu visus scrubus tiek pvp tiek pve. Turiu nemazai patirties leadinant guildus 40+ zmoniu PvE guildus privatuose, taciau manau kad ir taip yra nemazai jau esanciu ir isikurusiu cia. Siuo metu as ji labai letai keliu, questinu, lockinsiu xp del achievementu ir t.t. taciau noreciau pas jus prisiglausti kaip social iki BFA . Galit pridet Aphotic#2315 arba rasyti tiesiog cia, ir susisieksiu su jumis . CheersBichas0 3d
3d [H] Dead Weight is recruiting! 7/11 Mythic Dead Weight [H] is a guild on the server Bloodhoof/Khadgar-EU. We currently are 7/11 Mythic and we’re going strong for achieving Cutting Edge this, and upcoming raid tiers. Our goal is to clear Mythic Antorus in this tier, so we’re only considering players that are on par or better than our top players in the guild. We strive to develop as a guild. All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding, please attend the raid prepared. We expect you to min/maxing your character and you should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it’s directed at you. You’ll also be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand the English language. We raid the following days and times: (SERVER TIME) Wednesdays 20:30-23:00 Thursdays 20:30-23:00 Sundays 20:30-23:00 We are currently looking for: -Shadow Priest -Frost/Unholy Death Knight -Fury/Arms Warrior -Balance Druid -MM Hunter -Affliction Warlock We are also taking exceptional players in consideration. Are you interested? Please contact Yva-Bloodhoof in-game or add Yva#21447 feel free to add any of the other officers too: -Azörius: Abobalypse#2387 -Discordiansz: Discordians#2834 -Ruxi: Miz7#2772 -Canine/Anubis/Coyote: TheKingEcho#1129 Team DWYva3 3d
4d [EU]WTS Voidtalon / Time-Lost / Grey Camel Hello! We are the group of rare-hunters,we would like to offer you a service of [Voidtalon of the Dark Star]&[Reins of the Time-Lost Proto Drake] farming. --Voidtalon-- Our team managed to successfully claim over 70 Edge of Reality portals and still counting. All we need of your activity is to claim the portal before it despawns! Due to the phasing bug that unables some 100s to see the portal, it is recommened to park your alt in Draenor - it increases the chance on success! Waiting time. It usually takes us 1-7 days (Depends how many customers we service) to find the Edge of Reality for you. --Time-Lost Proto Drake-- We managed to camp over 30 Time-Lost Proto-Drakes! We also serviced many top players! All we need of you to do is to buy the [Red Rider Air Rifle] (Dalaran - Jepetto Joybuzz <Toymaker>) and tag the drake using this toy! Waiting time: It usually takes us 1-3 days to camp the TLPD, but it is a rare and it can spawn anytime - keep that in mind! __________________________________________________________________________________ Legality / scamming When it comes to legality i can assure you it's 100% safe. Selling in-game services for gold is totally legal as it not breaks the game's Terms of Service (approved by GMs)! Realms / factions We support all realms and factions when it comes to the payment. If you play Alliance on a daily basis you still can get Voidtalon on Horde alt ~~100lvl. We accept payment on all EU realms,add Qebu#2913 for contact. Here is our Camel-Hoarder thread https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616993273Ramathir25 4d
4d [H] Selling Any Mythic +& Raids Boost Include NH Mythic We have a Very Exprienced Team in Kazzak (Dìsconnect Guild) doing many Mythic+ in time and a very good Background boost since MoP and WoD . Mythic + Completing Mythic + 2 - 20 awards you with: -865 - 985 gear for your character depends on lvl of key -Chance for legendary item -Artifact power -At the start of next week you will be able to loot your class hall chest for a piece of 960+ gear. -[Keystone Master] Achievement Raids - NIghthold Mythic 10/10 - ToS Mythic 9/9 - Antorus the Burning Throne Last boss for Curve / Mount and legendary Ring and Path of the Titans Trinkets Whats expected of you: Literally nothing but the gold and yourself and a key If you don't have key we can provide one just let us know what lvl you need. We accept all realm gold. Have a dps spec and hit a few buttons your dps doesn't matter much at all. How much does it cost / How can I contact you? Pricing is to be discussed with us directly due to the competitive nature of key lvl and your activity We accept almost all realms gold. Price for Xrealms is usualy higher than kazzak . Skype ; omid.lasthope Whisper In-game : Mêrciless Kalissi Lasthopê Insômnia Meyo Battle Tag lasthope#2805 merciless#2565Kràtós230 4d
4d <Lunatics> LATE NIGHT GUILD recruiting Lunatics is a late night raiding guild formed right before the launch of Legion expansion on Outland EU on the Alliance side under the name of Nocturnal. We have just transferred to Kazzak and are setting up to continue Mythic raiding here.[/B] On Outland we reached 3/11M and 11/11HC and we expect continue up on Mythic raiding fast now here on Kazzak. The goal: Raiding and playing at late night on highest level possible We're committed to raiding on heroic and mythic levels, and have made great progress on it during the expansion growing the guild into viable option for actual mythic raiding during night. Due to the nature of our raiding hours most of our members work unusual work hours, varying shifts and such leaving then unable to raid at more convenient hours and then we have the occasional oddball who still manages to work 9 to 5 job aswell. Because of our more unusual raiding hours we're more accommodating than most guilds towards more difficult work schedules people might have on their lives making the traditional "I will raid every wednesday between 23:45 to 02:00" hard thing to promise. Raid Days Wed& Saturday (servertime) Times: 23:45-02:00 WED, Sat until 03:00[/B] We also have optional HC farm raid on Monday @ 23.45. If you feel you have what it takes to join our roster then visit our webpage and fill out application on www.lunatics.win or feel free to contact one of our officers in-game or by adding Battlenet Furiku#2441 GM: Furiku Officers: Justero , Azenor, Windfaller, KramerwthFuriku0 4d
5d Pieces-Draenor Boosting Service <Pieces> [World Rank 6] are offering our raid boosts again, helping you to get your epic gear, achievements, mounts, titles or simply experiencing the highest level of raiding in person! We have a long history of successful boosting. On our Draenor thread you can find comments and recommendations from players we helped. https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613803045 We are currently offering: Full Mythic Antorus with guaranteed mount - 16m [includes 960 (970 on Argus) loot, guaranteed tier for your class and leftover 965+ (975+ on Argus) loot, Cutting Edge achievement, Shackled Ur'zul mount, ... the Titanslayer title] Full Mythic Antorus - 12m [includes 960 (970 on Argus) loot, guaranteed tier for your class and leftover 965+ (975+ on Argus) loot, Cutting Edge achievement, ... the Titanslayer title] Mythic Argus with guaranteed Mount - 9,5m [includes leftover 970+ loot, Cutting Edge achievement, Shackled Ur'zul mount, ... the Titanslayer title] Mythic Argus - 6m [includes 970 loot and leftover 975+ loot, Cutting Edge achievement, ... the Titanslayer title] Mythic Garothi Worldbreaker to Coven of Shivarra (9/11m) - 6m [includes 960 loot, guaranteed tier for your class and leftover 965+ loot] Heroic Argus - 225k or 1 token on any realm [includes personal loot, Ahead of the Curve achievement, Pantheon's Blessing drop, chance on legendary trinket] Full Heroic Antorus - 600k or 2 tokens on any realm [includes personal loot, Ahead of the Curve achievement, chance on Antoran Charhound, Pantheon's Blessing drop, chance on legendary trinket] Mythic Elisande + Gul’dan - 300k or 1 token on any realm [Mythic Elisande/Gul'dan Achievement, “, Vengeance Incarnate” title] Mythic Elisande + Gul’dan with guaranteed mount - 1.2m or 5 tokens on any realm [Mythic Elisande/Gul'dan Achievement, “, Vengeance Incarnate” title, Felblaze Infernal] Mythic Trial of Valor + The Chosen achievement - 1m or 4 tokens on any realm [Mythic ToV clear, ", The Chosen" title, The Chosen feat of strength] Glory of the Antorus Raider + Normal Antorus clear - 800k or 4 tokens on any realm [Normal Antorus clear, Glory of the Antorus Raider achievement, Antoran Gloomhound mount] Discounts for multiboxers or people buying multiple runs can be discussed! Also while buying a combination of runs, we’re able to offer you a suitable discount. Should you be interested in buying any of our services, please contact: Penkek#2282 Our wowprogress is found below. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Pieces Thanks and we hope to see you in game!Penkek5 5d
5d Walkthrough Boosting Service <Walkthrough> World 44 ranked guild is now offering boosting services on Kazzak-EU. We help you attain your mythic and heroic level gear, mounts, titles and the chance to experience a competitive raiding environment. Considering our new status we have already performed multiple NH boosts and a successful 9/9 TOSM boost proving we have the ability to do so. Why buy from us? We offer a genuine contact point through officers, creating a stable and friendly player to player relationship throughout the entire process from booking to completion. What services do we offer? -Guldan Mythic + Mount (Fiendish Hellfire Core): 2 million -Full Heroic Antorus - 675k (includes personal loot, Ahead of the Curve achievement, chance on Antoran Charhound, Pantheon's Blessing drop, chance on legendary trinket) -Mythic Argus with guaranteed Mount - 10m (includes 970+ loot, Cutting Edge achievement, Shackled Ur'zul mount, the Titanslayer title) -Mythic Antorus specific bosses and items can be discussed directly by contacting us. -We are also up for providing you any kind of boosting service for a good price. All of the above services include basic loot and 1 tier token per boss and loot that raiders do not need. In general if buying multiple clears or multiple character runs discounts can be discussed to make the deal as sweet as possible for you. Should any of the above appeal to you and you wish to book a service using us, please add: Nerfmepls#21956 Mitchasaur#2996 Or whisper Xíó / NerfmeplsNerfmèpls5 5d
6d [SITT NER] WTS Heroic Antorus Boost & More Hello there. We are selling both raidboosts & Mythic + Boosts for gold. The team consists of Mythic raiders and highly experienced boosters. If you want to make a booking for a boost, you can add my b-tag down below. Current services: Antorus Heroic: Full Clear with Personal loot - 500 000 gold on Kazzak. Argus Heroic: Ahead of the Curve, Unique Flying Mount & Legendary item. - 150 k on Kazzak. Gul'Dan Mythic: With our without mount. 1,2M gold on Kazzak. (Fully booked for 2 resets ahead of time) Our raid boosts are done with unsaved main raiders, that offers the loot they get to the buyers. If you have any other raid inquirys, don't hesitate to contact us. We also sell Mythic +15 Boosts ON ANY SERVER, your key or ours. Slightly better pricing on our home server Kazzak. Add my b-tag: Norrby#2356 if you want to buy a run or check the current pricing which is constantly a matter of change. Best regards, Emilia.Snyggemilia36 6d
6d Sleepy Karma is op zoek naar versterking. Sleepy Karma is op zoek naar mensen! Sleepy Karma is een guild die kort geleden is begonnen met raiden. We zijn nu 10/11 Heroic en we zijn nog op zoek naar een aantal mensen om ons raid team compleet te maken. We zijn een volledig nederlandstalige guild, belgen en nederlanders die samen raiden :-). Op dit moment missen we: Warlocks en een melee Monk. Socials zijn ook altijd welkom en mocht jij willen joinen kun je gerust whisperen naar een member. Mocht je het raid team willen joinen en je speelt een andere class dan hierboven genoemd neem dan contact op met Vidamorte/Biermaster/Rottenfire/Pyriel/Redhide.Vidamorte0 6d
6d Antorus Heroic Boosting <Invalid Target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> is selling Normal and Heroic !Antorus the Burning Throne! boosts on horde side with personal loot and rolling on unwanted items with the starting date of 2th of December every Saturday. We can boost 4-5 player in heroic. If you can't get in due the lack of spots we offer you a 10% discount on the next weekly run. We only accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high pop realms as well). For prices, information and application feel free to add me on Arkhien#2198 or reach me out online on Ragnaros on the following character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/ArkhienArkhien31 6d
15 Feb [H]Defiance Gaming (5/11M) Recruiting! Originally formed at the beginning of The Burning Crusade, Defiance Gaming have existed as a raiding guild in all expansions to date. We reformed towards the end of Emerald Nightmare, and have since achieved 7/10 in Mythic Nighthold, 7/9 in Mythic ToS, and currently 5/11 in Mythic Antorus. We are a two day a week guild, raiding on a Thursday and Monday from 19.45-23.00 game time. We aim to make the most of the time available to us each week, aiming to clear as much content as possible, whilst still having fun along the way. With this in mind, we are looking for players who don't have a lot of spare time to raid, but still want to progress through mythic in a likeminded community. We are currently looking to recruit the following: 2 DPS If you are interested in joining Defiance Gaming, please contact either Sparxeh (Spyryt#1788), Althalor (Pete#22639) or Elyena (Lewis#21529) in game or on Battle.net, or on our Discord server - https://discord.gg/TZceySB Thanks for reading TL;DR 5/11 Mythic Antorus guild looking for a couple of DPS. Raid nights - Monday and Thursday, from 19.45 - 23.00Sparxeh4 15 Feb
15 Feb [EU]WTS Grey Riding Camel/Achi/Title! ALL REALMS --- HORDE and ALLIANCE Hello! So many hours lost across the deserts of Uldum. So much effort just to find a tiny figurine hidden in sands. And all for nothing... Until now. If you can't do this on your own anymore, we will scour the eternal sands for you! Ride on top of your camel through the wastes of Azeroth. Claim your prize and join the proud Camel-Hoarders! We offer you a service of finding the right Mysterious Camel Figurine. How does it work? You give us your Battle-tag (in comment or link below). We invite you to our friend list in-game and whisper you whenever we find the right figurine while you are online. Requirements. In order to get the credit for the kill and receive the mount you must have a HORDE character that is able to get to The Stream Pools in Feralas. And of course... you need to be online :) The best way to get there: Orgrimmar > Uldum portal > The Stream Pools (Feralas) To be able to learn the mount you need to be level 40! Waiting time. It usually takes us 1-2 days to find the camel for you. As I wrote, whenever the right figurine is spawned we whisper you to get ready to claim it! Legality / scamming When it comes to legality i can assure you it's 100% safe. Selling in-game services for gold is totally legal as it not breaks the game's Terms of Service (approved by GMs)! Realms / factions We support all realms and factions when it comes to the payment. If you play Alliance on a daily basis you still can get the camel from us, yet you need to have a Horde character to get the credit for kill! Discounts! If you refer-a-friend to us, you will get a 10% discount. Example: when you pay 250k, with refer you pay 225k instead :) Thanks! Cheers! :) If you are interested, complete! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf68VMs0YrxsIVkNMDmNx1hbF1PEkcld-dNTqf3ouBNw2tUYg/viewformRamathir59 15 Feb
15 Feb free migration - kazzak is there any way to get free migration event on Kazzak EU? cause server is overloaded, and economy is brokenMorthil1 15 Feb
14 Feb [H] Edge of Sanity - 1-Day 11/11HC - Ex-Progressraiders Edge of Sanity is a ambitious and motivated community by former top players. Our goal is to create a 1-day raiding group with as much success as possible with the least amount of time. The most of us raided hardcore in the past, but with Legion we wanted to take a step back. We want to establish a strong group, so that we can manage to clear heroic in one day, and progress mythic after that. We have no intention to raid hardcore again, but as we still have the ambition to raid on a high performance, we are looking for likeminded people. We raid at 18:00 - 23:00 on Sundays. We are recruiting! Looking for: - Any exceptional dps/healer What can we offer? - fast content clearing - experienced raidleading - a stable guild - no requirement for constant attendance - a helpful community - fair loot handling - playing with ex-top players (server first raiders, r1 gladiators, etc.) What do we need? People that: - mastered their class - are able to adapt fast - are coming prepared to a raid (guides, consumables, etc.) - possess proper english skills and are understandable in voice - have considerable experience in the game - can work with feedback If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. We are excited to hear from you! Contact Ingame: Azzin#2381, Praey#2363 Discord: https://discord.gg/CG22aH5 E-Mail: Xeon-@gmx.netSunscar9 14 Feb
14 Feb [Khimera] 11/11 HC 1/11M Recruiting! <Khimera> newly reformed guild, currently 11/11HC 1/11M. Aiming for mythic prog once roster is filled. Raids two days a week, 20:00-23:00 CET on mon+wed with non-mandatory alt/fun runs on thurs. Raid core consists of long term friends and nice people! Contacts. Kafuna (Kafuna#21646) Arkeus GalaxísKafuna0 14 Feb
14 Feb ... Hi There, Hi, thank you for your interest in Magespecters! Magespecters is a semi-hardcore guild on Kazzak (EU) dedicated to pushing our members to perform as well as they can within the constraints of playing WoW as a hobby, not a job. Magespecters was created at the start of Legion and has since then bloomed into a tightly knit guild. We believe this environment to be at the root of our success: We were able to obtain 7/7 Mythic in Emerald Nightmare, 7/10 Mythic in the Nighthold 6/9 Mythic in ToS and currently we're 11/11 Heroic moving our progression into Mythic Antorus. Our goal as a guild is to progress through the content and finish it by the time the next patch releases. This means that we don't crunch on a new patch release, we try to instill an attitude that encourages progression, but discourages toxicity (general !@#$talking not included). Our raid times are: Wednesday 19:45 - 23:00 CET Thursday 19:45 - 23:00 CET Monday 19:45 - 23:00 CET We use EPGP in combination with Loot Council to distribute loot and provide a fair chance to everyone attempting to gear up. When your application is accepted, you will become a trial member. Our trial conditions are as follows: - Your trial lasts two weeks. - Repeated failure to show up without prior notice will result in you failing your trial - Consistent underperformance and failure to improve will result in you failing your trial. - When you successfully complete your trial, you are promoted to full raider with all associated perks. - If we decide that your performance was not up to par, you will be demoted to social and given the opportunity to retrial at a later date, if you are so inclined. If this all sounds good to you, please fill out our application via our website: https://magespecters.enjin.com/ or contact an officer / myself ingame. Cirexon#2426 Zarvaje#2979 Klosanfe#2777 When applying, while we are not always looking for specific classes we will always consider exceptional players to join us and fight for the main spot. Do not be discouraged from applying! When filling out your application, please do not put in single word answers. We'd like you to make your application truly personal, so we can get a feel for what kind of person you are. After handing in the application it might takes us 1-3 days to get back to you. Whether we accept or decline your application. In either case, good luck on your application, and we hope to welcome you to the team soon! - Geem - GMCirexon24 14 Feb
14 Feb Tank LF active Guild GoodMorning, I'm looking for raiding Guild, my main spec is Protection. I'm looking for sociable people who do not listen or are angry. Battle.net - LucaG#2412 Discord - LucaG#1561Ipno0 14 Feb
12 Feb <Fallen Kings> recruiting. Hello everyone! We are the Fallen Kings on the Kazzak server recruiting raiders to join our ranks for antorus. As a guild we are currently 11/11 heroic and 1/11 mythic. Our main focus is HEROIC, but that does not mean we wont spend time downing mythic bosses in antorus. We use discord for not just raids, but also M+, random wow stuff or even other games. For lootdistribution we use RClootcouncil. Raid days are wednesday and sunday from 20:00-23:00 server time. We are ooking for 1 healer(high priority): -priest -pally -druid -shaman Socials are also welcome. If you have any questions, feel free to add me ingame or on realID: Syoss#2324. Hope to hear from you guys. Fallen KingsEbbiwarrior101 12 Feb
12 Feb [H] <House of the Savage Sun> mythic plus guild Greetings! House of the Savage Sun is a newly formed guild on Kazzak that aims to be a social, mature and focused guild that progresses mythic plus together, with occasional contests once more members join. Meanwhile, also being a community and a resource for mythic plus group finding in general. There are also plans to have occasional brawlers guild nights to hang out and compete in the ring together. Also occasionally during BfA there will be flexible (time wise) non obligatory HC raiding nights. The guild is aimed at those who cannot keep a regular schedule for a raiding guild or simply enjoy the competitiveness of mythic plus to much and want to focus on that. ( My WoW biography: I started as a restoration shaman and was engulfed by the wondrous world of Azeroth during the burning crusade and i played throughout Wrath of the Lich King. I returned during late WoD and have played throughout Legion while raiding at a HC level. I've now found it hard to keep a planned schedule every week while still enjoying the game a lot. Which let to the opening of the gates of the "House of the Savage Sun". ) If you are interested please add my battle tag in game and whisper me: Savagesun#2379 Welcome!Centorainia0 12 Feb
12 Feb Wowboard.pro - help project for searching players/raids Good day to everyone. We have started non-commercial project wowboard.pro. Main goals of the project: 1. Facilitate players search of static raids, rgb, mythic+ group 2. Facilitate recruiters search of players 3. Reduce the amount of spam about finding static raids/players in the game chat 4. Help to search for players on other servers Don't be strict to us it have passed only 2 weeks after launch of project, some functionality already implement, some maybe not. We always open for your ideas and advises that help to improve project. More info at wowboard.pro At that moment added all EU server and only 2 language (English, Russian. Spanish on the way to be added soon) Functionality, that is already implemented: 1. All contacts of the player / recruiter are confidential, the user himself decides which contacts to send when creating an request to the recruiter/player 2. Registration of the character and the ability to add it to different lists, without duplicating the characters (Pve, PvP, Mythic+ players lists) 3. The user can register 60 characters, 1 PvE statics, 1 PvP statics, 1 Mythic group (if necessary, will be expanded) 4. Auto-update information about the character through the Blizzard API (items level, PvE progress, PvP rate) 5. Auto generation of links to WoW Armory, Raider.io, Warcraftlogs.com 6. Auto-update and retrieve static raid information, if you add a character's name, to get information from (PvE progress, guild name, rate) 7. Obtaining information from Raider.io about the character's scores and the maximum key level 8. The system for filing requests and notifications to the e-mail of the parties about receipt and removal of requests 9. Simple chat 10. Different kind of notification to the mail (receiving / deleting requests, error when registering a new wrong character, opening a chat with you and so)Figksa2 12 Feb