Kazzak

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
3m [H] <Guilty Casual> Recruiting Healer/DPS [H] <Guilty Casual> 7/8HC - 1/8M a casual raiding guild (we raid hc/m wed-sun 20:00st till 23:00st) we are currently looking for a healer (prefer hpala/rdruid) for heroic and mythic /w shockpriest / throokk ingame for more info or add me on battletag: Moratoria#21337Shockpriest2 3m
23m [H] Equinox Equinox is a 2 day raiding guild made up of a group of raiders who met mid-legion. We have raided together for over a year and have a very active social aspect to the guild as well as the semi-hardcore raiding side. We are currently looking to expand our raiding roster for BFA. Progress: Uldir: 2/8 Mythic 8/8 Heroic 8/8 Normal Recruiting: Warlock Demon Hunter Raiding Schedule: Wednesday & Monday: 20:00 - 23:00 server time Optional Friday (Normal/Heroic): 20:00-23:00 server time Raid invites go out 15mins before raid time and we expect people to be prepared and ready for the first pull. Our aim for BFA is to clear as much of the content as possible and continue our progress into Mythic Social: As we were originally a social guild we do like to keep our social side active and do try to incorporate our socials into our normal/heroic farm runs and would sometimes look at the socials for recruitment into our mythic team. So whether you are looking for a social raiding guild or just a social guild we have something that suites everyone. To apply or see what other classes we may require please visit: www.equinoxwow.comKaeley25 23m
1h LF guild - social member Hello there, I'm looking to get back into playing WoW again after a break of several years. I am looking for a friendly place with active members and preferably an active chat as well, as these are the reasons that makes playing wow fun! Please let me know if you are open to new members, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.Haeden0 1h
3h WTS Nhc Island Expedition Boosts Hello there, You want your next character leveld from 110 to 120 but cant stand the questing anymore? You want your 120' characters weekly azerite cap but dont feel like working for it? You just want to test your luck with some island expeditions and hope for the mount? Look no further. I'm selling Island Expedition Boosts for Nhc. You can go fully afk while I boost you through it. Just enjoy the nice feeling of the boat under your feet, with the salty smell of the waters around while you sit back, relax and sip on your coconut-drink while I do the work for you! I take gold on every server, with starting at 30k on lowpop realms. Hit me up ingame via ingame whisper at Zaeri-Kazzak or with an Battle.tag-Add: IslandNative#2544 Greetings. :DZaeri1 3h
4h <Delicate Thugs> 8/8HC 2/8M - Who are the "Delicate Thugs"? Delicate Thugs is a somewhat fresh guild, but with experienced leadership and a friendly atmosphere. We're all raiding with the same goals of progressing through normal and heroic to get comfortable with the mechanics but the end goal is always mythic progression. - What is our raiding schedule? Scheduled raid days are wednesdays aswell as sundays, 19.00 - 23.00 Server Time. There is however sometimes extra raids when people are asking for e.g HC farm for alts etc. - What is required to join? Our "demands" are that you have a functioning mic, that you show up to raids on time and prepared and that you can keep atleast 90%+ raid attendance (ofcourse real-life situations have priority over game, and we are well aware of that fact!). Much of our recruitment is based on how we perceive you as a player and a person, while previous raiding experience is a big bonus, we do not actively require it of our raiders. - What can we at "Delicate Thugs" offer you? We pride ourselves on our friendly atmosphere and ability to take in criticism and act accordingly. While we might not always follow and adapt to all criticism received, know atleast that we've heard what has been pointed out to us and that we will take it into consideration for the future. Our guild has a strong community and that shows during raidtimes aswell as outside of raids. For more information, if you have any questions or if you find that you might be a suitable addition to our team, please contact Kavransade or Monkatonk in-game or comment down below. - Kind regards, Geyrah <Delicate Thugs>Geyrah4 4h
6h 370 bm hunter looking to step in mythic Hi, i play hunter since late WoD ,with mythic progression experience during Legion ,didn't had much time during BfA for raiding but now im ready to invest more time in game for serious things.I can raid from Monday to Thursday after 19:00 st till the morning and on Sundays after 20:00 st .I can be a very good fit in an early mythic progressed team around 2-3/8 .Also i love m+ activities at any time.Thank you ...and feel free to poke me in gameManiaq1 6h
8h [KAZZAK - H] The Silmarillion 2/8 m recruiting Hello there We have just opened our doors again to recruitment. What we are looking for is people who think when they raid and able to adjust and adapt to mechanics during boss fights, Things dont go smooth all the time so being able to see past the mistakes and reset for the next try is a plus We cleared up to and killed Aggramar mythic in antorus and some of them members never logged back on :D so we recruiting the hungry raiders who want to progress. What we currently need - MM/BM hunter Holy Pala Lock [able to play all specs] boomkin That being said we will consider other with high exp and good logs Our raid days - wed - 1930 - 2300 thurs - 1930 - 2300 sun - 1930 - 2300 If your intrested pop any of these guys on to bnet and they will sort you out Leetaimin#2595,Gaardelid#2142,Sparxz#2852Hotwheels0 8h
10h [WTS] Heroic and Mythic Dungeons in BFA We're selling mythic +10 -11 dungeons in BFA currentlly. We sold over 500 keys in Legion and have been very successful in doing so, with an experienced team. We're currently 10 or 11 keys in BFA. you'll get 380- 395 gear, or 385 ilvl azerite gear Rival#2874Lockmode8 10h
1d RBG Guild Recruiting Hey Guys, <Legio Getica> are recruiting for RBGs. We currently play at 2.1k MMR, our playing days are Tuesday and Thursday 20:00-23:00. We are in need of an experienced and vocal Tank (Druid or DH) that can play a DPS off-spec and a Boomkin or Rogue. You will need good experience in rated PvP in order to be considered and must also be very vocal over Discord. We also have a 2nd RBG Team for more Social players, playing 1/2 times a week on random days. Attendance is not mandatory for this team. Everyone is welcome to this team and there are no rating requirements. If you are interested in a spot please add Sandycheekz#2680 on Battle.Net for a chat.Sandycheekz3 1d
1d (H) Exemplars - 8/8HC & 2/8M Uldir recruiting. <Exemplars> is a recently formed guild created and recruited during early Uldir access. We have a friendly atmosphere to raiding and consider ourselves to be "casually-hardcore". Even though we use the word casual, we expect all raiders to put the effort into raids with consumables and tactical knowledge of their class and encounter. Our Aim and Guild Perks. Our aim is to start clearing more bosses in mythic Uldir and give Battle of Dazar'alor an earlier attempt into mythic than previously. The guild can offer:- - A raiding experience that everyone is held to the same standards - Stuff to do outside of raids either social or mythic+ - Friendly environment that is also stable and drama-free. - Light hearted jokes and terrible puns. What we expect in return - A mature raider in attitude and taking structured criticism. - Constant improvements in ability or gear. - Ability to commit to our raid times or give warning in advance if unavailable, although social is an option if not all raid times can be met. -Tanks and healers MUST be able to attend all these hours, even having a laptop in A&E. ;) - The usual cliche of bringing flasks, pots and food to raids. - The incredible strength to not facepalm terrible puns. Raid Times (EU Server Time) Due to real life restrictions we do start slightly later than most guilds with Wednesday 21:00-00:00 Thursday 21:00-00:00 Monday 21:00-00:00 We expect people to be prepared and ready to pull at 21:00. Recruiting Ranged DPS - To fill for mythic content Contacts If you wish to apply or even have a conversation about any queries you might have, please get in contact with either of these officers by their battlenet ID. Eyedie#2954 (Raid Leader) Resembool#2884 (Officer) Aceman#2868 (Guild Master) Even though your class might not be posted on here, we are always willing to chat and see if anything can be arranged, specially get the numbers for Mythic raiding. We are always looking for people to run Mythic+ aswell.Eyedies2 1d
1d Guild RBG Team Recruiting Guild is looking for a few classes to join our second RBG group as trials first. Be vocal, know your class + discord and mandatory addons. Min xp on rbg 1.7, have some 2's and 3's, 355+ ilvl. - DK unholy. Can TC or strat, one or the other. - DH double spec FC. - Warlock Affli(destro). Contact me ingame at evenigns Matami/Sputnik, or one of our officers. / Discord msg matami#5473Matami1 1d
1d <Booty> 1/8 Mythic guild looking for Raiders Hello all We are currently recruiting raiders of all shapes and sizes to continue our progress. Booty, a guild made up of ex-mythic raiders and brand new players, has been raiding for the past several years together. After a brief merger, the majority of the core players decided leave the hardcore scene behind and reform Booty raiding. The aim of our team is to have fun whilst witnessing all content. Our raid times: 19:00 - 22:00 (UK Time) Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday Although attendance is preferred we understand that everyone has a life outside of the game - we just like a heads up! If this is something that could interest you please get in touch in game with myself, Chibbins, Snusano or Supabowjob. PeaceZoldo0 1d
1d <Lucid Dream> Recruiting once more. 2/8 M <Lucid Dream> is recruiting! TL:DR We are a Casual Mythic raiding guild focusing on enjoying ourselves in the raid and clearing content at a relative pace. Our raiding times are Wednesdays and Sundays from 19:00 - 22:00 server time with optional runs on Mondays & Saturday alt runs. We aim to stick to our raiding times leaving optional runs completely optional, you will never be forced or made to feel as if you need to join extra days in order to push progress. If you are interested in joining a guild that also enjoys banter and pre-encounter trolling then we are the guild for you! Our main goal is to build a long lasting community, if our raiding times suite you and you are interested in joining please get in touch with me on my Btag: Mollox#2865 or apply on our guild site https://lucid-dream-eu.com BfA Progress: ... Guild Info: <Lucid Dream> is a Mythic raiding guild that was established during Wrath of the Lich King on the [Dentarg] server which migrated to [Kazzak] at the end of Cataclysm. The raid leadership has remained the same throughout all expansions, leading successful teams through Ice Crown Citadel, The Firelands, Throne of Thunder, Siege of Orgrimmar, Hellfire Citadel as well as all Legion content. The guild was created with the hopes of one day achieving a top 20 server rank on Kazzak as well as clearing all current content with Cutting Edge achivements. Our goals have changed! We have decided to tackle WoW in a more casual manner where we only raid twice a week. We still want to have quality in our raids and expect players to contribute to our progress, however we wish to do so in a fun and friendly environment. This means we are only looking for members who can add value to our roster as our raiding times will be very limited. We have never put an emphasis on what your character is wearing when you apply to join the raiding team, we believe gear is merely a tool to enhance your skill. If you are skilled enough, but lack the gear we will help you with the gearing process, be it in M+ or farming runs through the current content. What we can offer you: ... What we expect from you: ... We are currently recruiting the following classes: ... If your class is not listed above, however you feel as if you will still make a great addition to our team do not hesitate to enquire! We will be raiding on the following Two(2) days per week: ... We will be using Discord for guild comms. If you are interested in joining our raiding team please add me on my Btag listed below or alternatively visit our guild site at: http://lucid-dream-eu.com Mollox#2865 (RL/GM) Thanks for taking the time to read through all of this, and I hope to see you soon!Mollox66 1d
1d Troll player with high M+ score as title says there are few players ive noticed they joined groups just to ruin the run and troll the key i didnt find anywhere better to post so i just put it here tell me where we report these stuff cause it kinda matters Talwong-Chamberofaspect i hope we dont get kids coming here crying about naming and shaming and stuff cause as far as i remember wow used to have black lists for ninjas and trolls so why notProcsrox0 1d
2d [H][SWE] Semi-hardcore mythic guild, 3 days 20-23! Hej! Braccae Asinae är en semi hard-core guild som raidar 3 dagar i veckan, Onsdag, Torsdag samt söndag 20.00-23.00. Vi har funnits på Kazzak sedan Emerald Nightmare (legion) och har clearat hc samt ganska långt i mythic i varje tier, dock har intresset dött ut lite under raidens gång därav söker vi dedikerade spelare som vill vara med oss och cleara mythic! Rekrytering kommer ske via Discord, antingen skriver du en ansökan i våran rekryterings kanal eller så fixar vi en muntlig intervju. Det vi rekryterar för tillfället är: Range DPS Dps med tank offspec Holy Paladin Men vi tar gärna emot alla ansökningar då exceptionella spelare alltid är intressant! Länk till discord för att skriva ansökan : https://discord.gg/PZPYSNN Har ni några övriga frågor så kan ni kontakta någon av oss officerare på bnet Virvel#21786 Namsolo#2143 Hoppas vi hörs snart!Virvelmonk7 2d
2d <Ascent> 2/8M Recruiting DPS PvE Guild Ascent is looking for dedicated raiders to progress mythic Uldir. We're currently looking for: Ranged: Beastmaster Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Ele shaman Melee: WW monk with MW offspec Healers: Currently none. Raid Schedule: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20.00-23.00 Anything on the calendar outside these days and times isn't mandatory. About us: Our guild itself is fairly new but consists of 19 people who, together, got 11/11 Mythic in Antorus. We're a friendly and close group that also enjoy doing stuff outside of raid days like achievement runs, alt runs or m+. What we have to offer you: - A friendly environment - Fun activities outside our raid schedule like mentioned above - No elitist crap. we treat eachother with respect - A serious mindset when it comes down to raiding - A decent amount of progress What you have to offer us: - Knowledge of your class including at least 1 offspec - Being able to listen to the raidleader - Not getting salty or throwing a tantrum when you're being benched for the greater good - Having a high raid attendance and the ability to stay focussed - Full heroic mode experience and preferably some mythic as well. Be it this expansion or a previous - The ability to join us on discord. There's no need to be vocal if you can't - Be prepared for raids. Enchants, flasks, pots, you get the idea If you're interested and all of the above suits your playstyle don't hesitate to leave a comment here, give me a whisper in-game and/or ask for my battletag :)Mawpaw3 2d
2d [H]<Mythic Nut> Recruiting DPS & Healers Hello and welcome. Recruiting: DPS& Healers We are currently 8/8 NM, 7/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic Uldir. Raiding schedule: Monday Wednesday Sunday (Flexible) from 20.00 - 23.00. We expect people to be prepared and ready at 20.00 to start clearing trash. Depending on the mood and the willingness of the players, the raid can extend to later, but is not a necessity. Stay updated on: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/kazzak/Mythic+Nut We strongly value people that can attend to all given raid days without being interrupted too many times. We also value motivated raiders that know the responsibility of their actions, and that are at the same level of play as us. Furthermore, we do expect people to be completely sure about tactics on ANY given boss fight we might encounter, and to be 100% ready with the consumables it requires, as well as possible role changes. Should you see yourself fit well in our guild, then please don't hesitate to throw an application. ALL serious and exceptional players - regardless of class and spec - will always be taken in consideration. If you are interested or got any questions please contact either of our 4 officers: [ChoosingOwl#2270] [Bearcareing#2125] [NotTom#2130] [Cybernetechs#2947] Visit our website: https://mythicnut.enjin.com/ where you can apply! and read more about us.Chellu9 2d
2d [H] <Vehemence> Recruiting for Cutting Edge Guild: Vehemence Server: Kazzak-Eu Info: <Vehemence> is a newly formed guild based on a large group of players formerly from a long standing guild on Kazzak, all with long term high end raiding experience. At our core, we are a laid back gaming community of mature (18+) players, with the aim of achieving cutting edge through all tiers in BFA and beyond. Progression and Logs https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/kazzak/Vehemence Current progress at time of writing: Uldir 8/8 Normal 8/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic Recruitment We are currently open to all classes and specs for recruitment and are looking to fill out our Mythic roster as soon as possible. If you are not interested in raiding but would still join us as a social member, you are also very welcome to join. Our Requirements Be willing to learn and accept constructive criticism in order to improve yourself. Expect witty banter during our raids. It’s our way of enjoying ourselves while raiding. However, toxic behavior is severely frowned upon. Be prepared and on time for raids. Raiding Schedule Thursday, Sunday, Monday from 8:00pm to 11:00pm with a potential extension of 30 minutes if we are closing in on a kill During non-raiding days, we like to engage in Mythic Keystone Dungeons and various other activities in-game. Contact Information Feel free to send a whisper in-game or add one of our recruitment officers below: Souldead#2930 Sieburg#2938Duskhammer2 2d
2d LFGuild 354 Holy Pala(casual-semi hc raiding) -354 holy paladin looking for a raiding guild for normal,heroics,then mythics -played on and of since '09,raiding wotlk, wod, in semi hc raiding guilds -23 years old -can raid three times a week -have a understanding for the game and PVE guild environment -dont need a spot straight away, I just dont wanna pug - want a good and friendly raiding environment account: ElPapitano#2785 or whisp in game ty.Mawamoo0 2d
2d TANK+DPS LF GUILD {H} My friend and I are looking for a progressive PVE raiding guild. Both of us have experience from vanilla time. Currently we have 8/8HC and 1/8M. I play protection warrior (ilvl 370) as main and I tend to off-specc fury whenever it's necessary. My friend plays Windwalker Monk (ilvl 370). Raiding 2-3 times a week. We are both 25 years old from Sweden.Amírah0 2d
2d [M]Looking For Mythic Progression Guild Hello Looking to fill a roster on a mythic progression guild. I am 8/8HC and 2/8M right now, at 374 ilvl i can raid almost everyday from 6-23ST i want a guild that is semi-serious For more info add me on: Discord: Gejsha#0085 Account: Pyromatrix#2141 https://raider.io/characters/eu/kazzak/Gejsha https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/GejshaGejsha1 2d
2d Looking for guild tot do Heroic content Hello As i am a bit tired of doing pugs. I am looking for a guild to progress further into Heroic. I am an experienced WoW player, I have been playing on/off since vanilla. I'm looking for a home as well to have fun and do some m+ etc. My current progression: 8/8 Normal Have a Rogue alt as well to do alt raids. (both are 355-360 ilvl range) I am looking for a guild that is looking to progress in Heroic Uldir and want to have a good time. I can raid 2 or 3 times a week. Please contact me for further information. Thanks Broeswillems#2445Vijftig0 2d
2d [H] <OCD> 5/8HC, 1/8M 20:00-23:00 LFM Hiya, we are a very friendly and mature(18+) semi-hardcore Horde raiding guild with several groups doing M+ between raids and other fun activities. The raid times are 20:00-23:00 with invites going out at 19:45. We will supply feasts and cauldrons, and everyone brings their own potions. We are in need of Ranged DPS, a tank and a healer at the moment, so contact me or another officer if you have questions (We also accept socials). Battletag: MyMainMan#2214Spendrups0 2d
2d [H] Selling Mythic+10 and Uldir Normal-Hc 8/8 We have a Very Exprienced Team in Kazzak (Dìsconnect Guild) doing many Mythic+ in time and a very good Background boost since MoP - WoD and Legion . Mythic + Completing Mythic + 2 - 10 awards you with: -340 - 385 Azerite gear and 345- 395 Normal Gear for your character depends on lvl of key -Artifact power Raids - Uldir 8/8 Normal - Uldir 8/8 Heroic Whats expected of you: Literally nothing but the gold and yourself and a key If you don't have key we can provide one just let us know what lvl you need. We accept all realm gold. Have a dps spec and hit a few buttons your dps doesn't matter much at all. How much does it cost / How can I contact you? Pricing is to be discussed with us directly due to the competitive nature of key lvl and your activity We accept almost all realms gold. Price for Xrealms is usualy higher than kazzak . Skype ; omid.lasthope Whisper In-game : Lasthopê Demnesia Ef Chubbylord Battle Tag Lasthope#2805 Moeinster#2718Kràtós267 2d
2d [H] 2/8M Curved 375+ Rogue LF Guild ! Hello , My name is Damian and im from Bulgaria , I'm 22 y/o . For me if describe myself, i am a honest person who always wants to do better and im almost always a happy guy. I spend time with my friend and my family and always find something funny to do. I got a decent PC with a working microphone , good internet etc . My character in-game : Damianz - Assasination Rogue 375+ ilvl My btag is Damian#22391. Progress Uldir : 8/8 nm 8/8 hc 2/8 m Im interesed to find a guild to finish Uldir on mythic .Damianz7 2d
2d <Delicate Thugs> Recruiting - 2 days/w - 2/8 M Delicate Thugs is a newly formed semi-hardcore guild on Kazzak EU. Some of our core members have been playing since TBC/WotLK. After being in several guilds, we have decided to create something which is not only an efficient, high performing, but also a place where its members can call it home. We understand that this is a game that needs to be taken seriously, but we believe this can also be done with a relaxed, laid back attitude with 2 days a week raiding schedule. What is our goals Since the core members are mostly high end mythic raiders, we will definitely want to clear mythic content before the new content unlocks, but we're also taking it one step at a time, and as this is a new beginning for all of us, we are busy in the building phase and want to be well prepared with a solid roster going into 8.1 What We Need We need you to be; -Knowledgeable about your main class -Prepare for raids beforehand (tactics,consumables etc.) -Be able to receive and direct criticism in a constructive manner -Have no problems with attendance as it's only 2 days per week. What we are looking for currently We will always consider exceptional players if your spec is not included in the below list. Deathknight (DPS) high druid (balance) high mage high warlock high Shadow Priest high Raid Times Wednesday and Sunday and times between 19:00-23:00 (CET) or ST For more info, and to apply, please contact Hightotem#7850, Gylgamesh#2553 or Kavranzade#0403 on Discord.Monkatonk5 2d
2d [H] <Quit> 2 days/week 3/8M Welcome to the Quit! We are a 2 day raiding guild with the goal to have as much success as possible with the least amount of time. We are looking for players for our roster in order to advance in BfA, clearing every mythic raiding content and compete while having IRL-friendly raiding times. What should you know about our guild? Quit was founded in Legion by players who have raided hardcore in the past, we still want to play on high performance with a rather casual raiding schedule. Antorus : 11/11 mythic Uldir : 3/8 mythic Raid times Wednesday 19:30 - 22:30 Sunday 19:30 - 22:30 Invites/Trash clearing will start 15 minutes prior. Optional day: (no progress) Thursday: 19:30 - w/e (Normal/Heroic/Alt runs) What do we need? Range DPS Even if your class is not listed above we are always looking for exceptional players that can push our raid team, so feel free to apply if you think you would fit and add something to the team. Please do not rush your application We look for people that: - mastered their class - are able to adapt fast - are coming prepared to a raid (guides, consumables, etc.) - possess proper english skills and are understandable in voice - have considerable experience in the game - can work with feedback - don't need to get their hands hold - are loyal and looking for a long time home - always try to improve - have high attendance Applying to the guild You can apply to us via an application on our website [url]http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdyjKkxaqj[/url] Expect trialtime to be around three weeks before we make a clear judgment on you. Discord ID Guild Master: Xnine#7169 Officer: Azzyn#2862 Officer: Praey#4159Azzyn13 2d
3d [H] <Innominatum> Uldir Heroic Boost and more Hey Kazzak <Innominatum> is one of the highest ranked 3 day raiding guilds in the world! As a guild we've been selling raid/dungeon + loot boosts for over 4 years, with thousands of satisfied customers. [As of 2018-05-10] We Co-founded and are partnered with Gallywix Boosting Community! We ONLY accept gold as payment and we accept gold on ALL servers! What we have to offer right now is: Mythic + Mythic +10 Dungeons for Weekly 380+ item rewardHeroic Raid Uldir 8/8 Heroic Personal loot Ahead of the Curve: G'huunMounts and Glory Glory of the Uldir raider + Bloodgorged Crawg Mount Glory of the Warnthorn Hero + Obsidian Krolusk MountPVP 2v2 Rating boost 3v3 Rating boostWe ONLY accept gold as payment and we accept gold on ALL servers! To book a spot add my battle-tag: Xheno#2560 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible. We're always running with or close to a full 30 man group and none of our raiders are saved for any of the bosses, which means we'll get maximum amount of loot drops from every boss. We will trade all loot we can to the buyers in the run, if more than 1 buyer can use same item the item will be rolled on in raid chat. Boosting Thread from previous expansion can be found here: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/13987279927#post-1 Our Main Boosting Thread can be found here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613611194 For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: Xheno#2560 or send me a whisper in-game.Xhéno31 3d
3d [H] <Disband> Recruiting Welcome to Disband Disband is a newly formed Arab / International Guild that is looking forward to start mythic progression in BFA. Recruitment We are always looking for excellent players, with a proven track record raiding in a competitive Mythic environment. If that player is you don't hesitate to app regardless of recruitment needs/status; we take all apps into consideration. Raid Environment While we value progression and preparedness, we generally keep things lighthearted in raid. We are looking for committed raiders who show up to raid knowing what their role will be on any encounter, farm or progression. At the same time, we expect our raiders to have a relaxed attitude and generally be able to take a criticism. Raid Schedule Wednesday - Saturday - Sunday 7:30 - 10:30 KSA 6:30 - 9:30 ST Attendance We expect raiders to maintain a near perfect attendance rate. Real life does get in the way sometimes but, You have a group of very real people who rely on you to be there every scheduled night. That being said, if you have to miss a raid day you must let an officer know ASAP. If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact the following: Blindamage#2464 Undying#2603 Madrrior#2121Blackdemonx0 3d
3d <Eyecandy>8/8HC 2/8M Letar DPS, Range är sett STORT+ Eyecandy är en svensk raiding guild på Kazzak-EU - Vi är en guild som grundats av ett gäng polare som spelat ihop sedan vanilla. Allt från gamla hardcore raiders till lite mer casual spelare. Eftersom vi blivit äldre och inte har lika mycket tid att spela längre har vi valt att skapa denna guild för spelare som inte har möjligheten att hardcore raida fem dagar i veckan men ändå vill progressa i Mythic content. Vårt mål är att cleara så mycket PvE content som möjligt under de få raidtimmar vi har varje vecka med en trevlig och skön guild atmosfär. - När vi väl raidar spelar vi dock på allvar. Våra raidtider just nu är Onsdag, Torsdag och Söndag 19-22. Känner du att detta kan vara en guild för dig, tveka inte att slänga en apply. Skutta bara iväg till forumet för att ansöka. https://eyecandy-kazzak.shivtr.com/Emylía1 3d
3d [H] <Kimchi> are recruiting! Hi! Kimchi is a guild consisting of friends who want to enjoy a casual, social and mature atmosphere. We raid two nights per week and have a great deal of experience raiding in WoW. We are currently pushing through HC Uldir (7/8) with a view to progress on through to Mythic (1/8). We are currently looking to recruit some competent ranged DPS players to complete our roster. We are particularly interested in hearing from an Affliction Warlock. Unfortunately our melee DPS spots are currently full but exceptional players will be considered. Our raid times are: Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 server time. Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 server time. What we can offer you: A friendly, relaxed atmosphere where you can chill out after a long day. A stable rate of progress through the BFA endgame PvE content. Guild comms/Discord for you to kick back and have a laugh! Weekly in house M+ runs. What we expect from you: Maintain a mature, friendly and sociable attitude at all times. Maintain a high standard of raid attendance. Where possible, make raid leaders aware of any absences in advance so we can plan around you. Know your class, spec and role. Use all relevant raid addons: We expect all members to use DBM and Angry Assignments. You must have a working microphone and be able to communicate in English to a decent standard. If you feel like you would be a good fit for Kimchi, please whisper Seranis, Ualak, Quakehorn or Axzòó in game for a chat! See you all in game! Ualak.Ualak12 3d
3d <Kittens of Doom> is looking for social players Hey there Kitten! We are Kittens of Doom a bunch of friends looking for other people that want to play socialy together. We are trying to form an enviroment enjoyed by everyone. With lots of respect towards each other. What do we Kittens do? Well we like to do mythic+ and are planning on normal and heroic raids on wednesdays and sundays. We also like to do transmog and mount runs with everyone. And also do some world pvp. Besides that we just like to do things together and wil come up with stuf that is fun to do. Even outside the game with overwatch, heartstone and more! Besides in game chatting we also have a discord where we have more social contact outside of the game. What we offer you We want to give you a place where you can be yourself and enjoy your time online. We will give you balls of yarns and even milk and cookies. We will always respect you and want you to be part of this bunch of people. We will help when needed and guide you with laser pointers around ogrimmar. Also we like to make you laugh. What are we looking for in you? We are looking for social kittens that want to play with each other and don't mind joking around. We love some good puns and memes. We are also looking for active players. Offcourse live comes first. But try and play with your guildys or even try and interact with each other. So if you are looking for a relaxed enviroment were you can share all of your toys with other kittens then message me. We want to welcome you in our fluffy basket of fun!! Feel free to add me under the bnet tag RoxyFoxy#2373 if no one is online and you would like to join!Roxyfoxy17 3d
3d NTUS , Experienced Boost Group Selling Mythic+ Carries Hello, Kazzak. <NTUS> is a long-standing Boost Group on Kazzak, and we are currently offering a variety of boosting services. Offers & Prices: Mythic+ Dungeons Any 2-9 Mythic+ Dungeon = 150k Mythic+10 dungeon = 200k Mythic+11 dungeon = 250k Full Keystone Run Package: 500k This includes getting your key boosted from 2-10 How To Contact: Rmiin#2501 FAQ 1: No real life money payments. No exceptions. 2: There is a 20% deposit for most boosts if you buy it ahead of time. This is to ensure that you will actually show up, or at least inform us if you can't come in a good time. If you cannot come for whatever reason, the deposit is paid back, but but please tell us in good time. 3: Can I receive loot/have loot traded to me in runs? Yes you can, 4: Can I pay after the boss dies? No you cannot. The 20% deposit is paid when you reserve the spot, the remaining 80% is paid in front of the boss. 5: We accept Gold From the Following Realms : EU-Kazzak , Eu-Tarrenmill - Eu-Draenor The runs take between 30min - 1 hours.Rmiin0 3d
3d [H] Assault and Battery Hello everyone! I would like to introduce you to the new raiding guild formed by experienced raiders who play this game since vanilla, and who are passionate, devoted, and serious about this game! Guild is formed by a group of real life friends and will provide you with a steady and confident leadership who is ready and eager to help and assist you at all times, almost around the clock. We are currently still at the guilds beginnings and looking to recruit few more dedicated raiders to our core raiding group with which we will work towards clearing the Mythic content. We can offer you a friendly but serious environment, a community of like minded people passionate about this game, and if you feel like you are dedicated raider or even if you feel like there is still room for own improvement and learning we are here to help, instruct and guide you towards your achieving excellence. One of our few requirements is that we like our raiders to feel the same about the game as we do, which means that you have to come to our raids prepared, which further means that you must be enchanted, gemmed, flasked, and bring sufficient amount of potions with you. Not to be late (you should always notify someone if you cant make it on time). Considering raid attendance we are flexible and we have understanding for your real life, because naturally we have ours as well. Raid days: Wednesday - 19:45 - 23:00 ST Sunday - 19:45 - 23:00 ST Monday - 19:45-23:00 ST (back up day for progression, and for the first few weeks of the new content patch) To keep up to date with our recruitment and possible vacant spots in our raiding team please look down in the comments below and If you are interested in trial period which will go both ways, where we will evaluate you and you will get to know us and decide whether or not you can call our guild your new home, please contact: dukili#2837 or Aleksa#2681 -Looking forward towards our meeting! (:Gunerstile6 3d
3d Looking for chilled and nontoxic guild Have this ret main and dh alt and would love to play in a guild again, if i find any fitting guild. Not a hardcore raider (I was back in vanilla/tbc) but i spend a decent amount of time ingame. Would love a guild to to m+ / raiding / rbg etc. with 34 year old norwegian. With quite a bit of sense of humour.Imsoret1 3d
3d [H] <Archetype> [8/8N] Looking for a good laugh? Hello everybody! Archetype started out as a small community of real life friends and online friends joining together, to try out raiding once again, after some of us had longer breaks from both raiding and the game. Many of us have even played and raided since Vanilla. With great success of the raids we've done so far, we decided to create a guild together and continue the great fun and laughs. But.. We need a few more fun players to fill the missing spots to the raid team. And yes, FUN and laughable players is what we are looking for. We don't care if you got no past experience, as long you can improve from your mistakes and have a laugh while doing so. Having general knowledge of your class and the surroundings is required though. Having a dark humor is a big, big plus! We do alot of M+ during the week, so there will always be something going on when we are not raiding. What we need to continue progressing on heroic: High priority DPSLow Priority HealersWe emphasize ALOT in having fun and a great laugh and less of killing bosses. Are you a hardcore player who wants to get everything down in one evening and on first try, please find another guild. Especially if you're an elitist, just stay away. We mainly raid Saturdays 20:00-23:00 (At 23:00 we will vote if the raid wants to continue for another hour to 00:00), a second raid in the week is still being discussed. After reading all of this and you're still interested, please, go ahead and contact us. Dáu / Cheilo - Raigdar # 2590 Braxler - Wheldrake # 2486 Ryokin - Engholm # 21595Dáu0 3d
3d <Exposed> - Boosting Service <Exposed> <World #24> Horde. Offers our services for gold. We are boosting since WOD. We are always trying to satisfy our buyers. We are currently offering: Heroic Uldir Full Run Heroic G'huun Ahead of the Curve Achievement First 4 Mythic Bosses M+ 2-10 weekly reward (380+) Should you be interested in buying any of our services, please contact: hottie#21554Imahottie25 3d
4d DH high dps in need of Guild Hi, Looking to fill a roster on a mythic progression guild. I am 8/8HC and 1/8M right now through pugs, at 369ilvl. I can raid couple of times a week as most guilds do usual times 19/20+ PM. I am tired of puging, and I want real progress as soon as possible. Contact me on whisper or here Account: #Godfather21810 Raider io: https://raider.io/characters/eu/kazzak/Meblind Wow armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/MeblindMeblind1 4d
4d [H] ESA 5/8 Looking for Dps We are looking for: - Ranged Dps Affliction Warlock, BM Hunter, Mages, Boomkin. - Melee Dps Suvival Hunter, Frost/Unholy DK, Havoc DH, Windwalker. We consider all the applications sent to us. What we expect: - Knowledge of tactics for the boss fights before the raid. - Having food, potions and flasks ready for the duration of the raid. - High raid attendance (we understand that real life comes first so wish to get informed if you can't make it in discord) - Good class knowledge to know the best setup for a boss encounter. - Independent class research for every tier, to keep on top of changes within your class in order to maximise your output. - A player who keeps his/her gear up to date as we progress into raids. - Have patience during progress. - Able to have a laugh and enjoy the raid. - Sign up and Show up or tell us you can't come, within discord. What we can offer you: - Players with the same mindset as you, progression while having fun. - An active guild who are always up for a laugh (especially swapblasting the GM) - Raiders who are passionate about clearing current content. - A fun raiding atmosphere - We mess around a lot (as long as it isn't disruptive to performance), we hang out outside of raid hours and/or across different games. - Discord server as voice communication program as well as a place to hang out outside of raids with your fellow guild members and friends Raids Times: We meet up at 19.45 15 min before raid. Monday - 20:00 - 23:00 Wednesday - 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday - 20:00 - 23:00 All times are according to the Realm time. How do i pass trial? Your trial lasts for two weeks. We look at the following: - Performance, and perhaps increase of this throughout your trial period. - Attendance and activity in general during trial - Optimzing your gear while not raiding. Apply Apply below: http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdJjJ9vwZE or if in doubt and u wanna talk to a Recruitment officer add Mrhappybunny#2423Adoptmé19 4d
4d Small core looking to help fill Hi peeps Me and some of my friends (around 6/7 of us) are looking for a guild that would like to do some joint raids or activities in the near future. The guys/girls in our group are all around 370+ and can offer heals, tanks, rDPS and mDPS to fill any raid group. We have cleared HC and would be willing to help others as well. We would love to help out a guild by joining for your progress nights, or even when you need a fill. The current guild we are in is a large and very good multi-game guild full of guys and girls mostly playing other games like OW and Ark. We are not asking anyone to join us or anything.. just to see where the raiding takes us. If anyone is interested in us helping out we would love to hear from other guilds. I know loads of guilds on the server are in the same place as us having lost members to the larger guilds. Together I am hoping we can really push to where we want to be :) Add me on - uNeak#2111 for a chat! Thanks for your time!Uneek0 4d
4d SELLING Fire-Watcher/mythic key+/ and gloryes SELLING <<Fire-Watcher>> full pack of bloody coins for KAZZAK horde 100k gold and if you want only mount <<500>> coins 50k gold . For other realms i am boosting only full pack bloody coins 120k gold. We will done full pack bloody coins in less than 40 min depends how fast you can KILLSPAM and only mount <<500>> bloody coins in less than 10 min. REQUIREMENTS<< You need only item Fire-Watcher's Oath ___________________________________________________________________ For ingame chat add me krueger#2417 ___________________________________________________________________ This is my previous topic i was on silvermoon and than i transfered on kazzak you should check it :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17610954070 __________________________________________________________________Kruegex7 4d
4d >>Ancient Tempest<< Mythic Raiding 3/8M Uldir LFM NB! We've recently transfer here on Kazzak from Silvermoon(Alliance)! Ancient Tempest is 3 days raiding guild on EU-Kazzak that is competing for mythic progression on the server. Many of our raiders have raided in high-end raiding environment in the previous expansions as well. We are looking to compete with less hours and friendly environment to the top of the charts, however that does not mean we do not take seriously our raid time investment or preparations. WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/kazzak/Ancient+Tempest Our goal as a guild is to have a continuous and stable raid progress on the high-end spectrum of raiding. Raid Times: (server times) ---------------------------------- --Wednesday 20-23 --Thursday 20-23 --Monday 20-23 --Sunday 20-23(During Progression for first few weeks) What we expect from you: ---------------------------------- --A mature player in attitude --Stable internet connection --Looking for a ways to improve your performance as player --Capability in playing other offspecs --Able to commit to our raiding schedule --Decent understanding of spoken and written English --Able to accept criticism as harsh as it may seem --Highly motivated to play WoW and do well continuously, if you plan on quitting anytime soon do not bother applying. --Not be too serious of a character and can take light heart jokes What we offer: ------------------- --A stable and ever growing guild --A chance to raid in high-end structure --A group of dedicated progression driven players --Socializing outside of the Raiding Days/Times Loot Distribution: ---------------------- We are distributing the loot via Loot Council which is fair and considerate towards the raid members and trials as well. For Contacts: http://ancient-tempest.com/ MakiShinichi#1239 (recruiting officer) Horizon#2557(recruiting officer) Rohn#2329 (raid leader) sumo#1468 (healing officer) Causamortis#2960 (veteran member)Kastarko4 4d
4d <Fallen Kings> recruiting. Hello everyone! We are the Fallen Kings on the Kazzak server recruiting raiders to join our ranks for Uldir. Our main focus is HEROIC, but that does not mean we wont spend time downing mythic bosses in Uldir. Currently at 8/8 heroic and 1/8 mythic. We use discord for not just raids, but also M+, random wow stuff or even other games. Raid days are wednesday and sunday from 20:00-23:00 server time. Right now we have a solid roster for mythic but we are looking for people who want to compete with our current raiders. That is why we have opened up our recruitment for ANY healer or DPS. Healers: ALL HEALERS DPS: ALL DPS If you have any questions, feel free to add me ingame or on realID: Syoss#2324. Hope to hear from you guys. Fallen KingsEbbiwarrior136 4d
5d <Hyperia> ONE night raid guild - 2/8 mythic - 7/8 hc <Hyperia> is a ONE NIGHT per week raiding guild that was formed from a core of friends, and people who have raided together in the past. We used to be Alliance on Silvermoon, but decided to go Horde after the BFA announcement and moved over to Kazzak. This change meant that we had to reform the roster, which is why we’ve had to stall our Mythic progress in Antorus. Why just one raid night per week!? Most of us have pushed for Mythic progress in the past, but due to real life obligations we are now playing the game with a more casual approach. Therefore, we only raid on Sunday evenings from 19:45 til 23:00 server time. There are however some things going on outside of raiding such as mythic dungeons and alt runs. We just don’t tie ourselves to progressing 3-4 nights per week anymore. However, BE AWARE: we are casual in the time that we raid now, not in terms of the effort that we put in! We aim to get as much cleared to the highest level that we can in the short time that we have available. This means we are looking for experienced raiders who know their classes inside out, turn up on time and want to get the most raiding done they can on a tight schedule. We are not averse to extending lockouts to achieve the progress that we want. What’s our aim in BFA? We are looking to progress through normal and HC as quickly as possible, so we can gear our raiders as quickly and efficiently as possible. After which we’ll be pushing for Mythic progress with the time that we have. We are confident we can clear a decent number of bosses in every tier, with maybe aiming for cutting edge where possible. What we can offer you: - Friendly environment with a no-drama policy. - Some joking around, while maintaining a progress minded attitude. - Everyone is held to the same standards. - Decent amount of progress for the time invested. - Some stuff to do outside of raids. What we want from you: - Heroic/Mythic raid experience in any previous tiers. - Knowing how to play your class and it’s specs, and keeping up to date with it. - Being prepared and the ability to keep up your focus during raids. - Usual crap, like bringing flasks, pots, food, optimization etc. - Being able to take constructive criticism, and give it. - Being able to use discord and be vocal when it's needed. - Having high raid attendance if you want to be a main raider. - Doing your weekly tasks for rewards such as dailies, mythic keys, … Recruitment status: With BFA coming up and some current raiders changing class, we are now considering all applications. Your trial can start during Mythic progress now, or when BFA launches. That’s entirely up to you. If you are interested in making an application, please do so using the application form on our website. You can always add one of the officers for a chat: infernity#2168 Blackpepper#2388 Jones#1839 Dylan#22297 We look forward to hearing from you! https://www.hyperia-guild.comNickizilla25 5d
5d Delete DeleteAnthophobia0 5d
5d [H]<Leap and Rend> 2 Night Mythic About Us We are a long standing guild formed by a group of friends who have raided together for years. Our goal moving forward into BFA is to get back into mythic progression in a more serious manner. - English Speaking We are looking for people who - Share our goal of mythic progression - Prepare themselves and their characters for the raid - Can maintain high attendance - Have good raiding experience Current Positions Available - DK DPS - Warlock All exceptional players are considered Raid Days: (Server Time GMT+1) Thursday 20:00 - 22:30 Sunday 19:30 - 22:30 More Info: If you'd like to know more about us or are interested in joining, please join our guild discord and follow the instructions in the recruitment channel. https://discord.gg/Jhsn7rY If you have any questions/problems please message an officer on the discord or add Rifter#21153 on bnetRiftèr14 5d
5d Horde - LF active social guild Hey there, I'm a casual player currently leveling a druid and trying to quest for Loremaster at the same time. I'll be taking it slowly and I'd like to join an active social guild where people actually interact and chat. Let me know if you're in such a guild. :) Regards, ValtanishaValtanisha2 5d
5d <Guilty Casual> (11/11 Antorus HC) LFM :) Hello all! to start the post right: As per 19.03. we are not able anymore to guarantee raid spots for normal or heroic and thus have to stop the recruitment on that front. If you are still interested to join us for the endless other activities & social aspect and then hang around to see if the raiding situation changes - feel free to get in touch! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <Guilty Casual>, THE place to be for the modern, fashionable casual on Kazzak is looking for you! We currently raid twice per week (Wednesday & Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 server time)with an additional, optional Alt raid day (Tuesday 20:00, Antorus normal): Wednesday and Sunday are our Antorus HC days (although the goal is to consistently clear HC on Wednesday and get some fun events in on Sunday) and are open for everyone who can pull his/her own weight (no carry raid). -- UPDATE -- we are now looking for a few more who'd be interested in doing Mythic. But in a more relaxed and casual manner. Meaning no one will be a prick, but you'll still be expected to meet some standard of gameplay :D Classes and Specs/Roles are all up in air so feel free to inquire regardless! Monday mainly and Sundays by the looks of it! Thursdays are also kicking on as PvP nights now so we have a serious amount of events to cater to every manner of player Feel free to get in contact with Amanata above or myself @ Arik#2583 Why would you want to be raiding with us? You’re tired of passive aggression and not having room for mistakes. You think that it’s fun to maximize your output and value progress over personal gain in the casual sense of personal loot. You like when things run smooth and when you play with others who know what it takes and invest accordingly. And most importantly you enjoy a stable, drama-less environment, with room to improve or learn new raids on a down to earth style. You can also join up for the Antorus normal alt run on Tuesday, if you don't feel ready for Heroic yet. We will gladly support you with explanations if you are willing to learn :). Do you want to be part of a friendly community that does not shy away from helping each other out? Then you have come to the right place! We will fight the Legion back united and we will leave no Orc (Tauren, Undead, Troll, Goblin and even Bloodelf) behind. We organize regular Mythic(+) runs as well as other activities such as achievement runs etc. We are currently also setting up two groups for the rare title <Herald of the Titan> that still has some spots! :) We do expect a certain participation when a player is online since we are not particularly interested in people who are not willing to engage with the guild and the surrounding activities. If you are now considering the only logical thing there is to do - then add me on Battle.net: Aline#2126 or feel free to contact anyone else ingame for an invite to the guild and get to talk to an officer once available :). Feel free to check out our website for further details: www.guiltycasual.comAmanata25 5d
5d [H] <Vanguard> PVE Boosting Services Hello there, Currently we Boost Full Heroic Uldir or HC Ghuun throughout the week - Contact me directly via in game mail or whisper to get latest prices and see if we can get you on board for our latest run! We also Boost Mythic+ Dungeons - we focus mostly on keys 10+ however you if you have a lower key in mind please just mention that when you get in touch. I have boosted raids/dungeons etc since TBC so you will be in good hands. AtheaAthea0 5d