Kazzak

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
3h [H] 4 Mythic Players LF Guild Hello, We are 4 friends playing the whole Legion from start to end on mythic level. Since the low scene of mythic raiding in Twilights Hammer and connected realms, we decided to move somewhere serious. We are Frost DK (offspec both), Outlaw (off spec sub for now), Enh shamm (currently enh due to state of ele, ele is my main), MW Monk (offspec WW). Two of us can share good logs and cutting edge Argus. Me and the monk has done 7/11, because we couldnt bare to play mythic with HC ppl doing one boss for 8th months. : )))) Contact: Abagar#2185 Thank you good ppl :)Abagar0 3h
4h [H] Returning player LF Guild! Hello lads, Im a returning alliance player who played for more then 10years (since TBC) and on and off now the last 2 years. Im Looking for a mature guild since im 30y old myself that has fun in both PVE and PVP. Due to family reasons and work i cant promise that i can make 100% of raids etc, but that doesnt mean i dont play alot and i can arange a schedule each week. Got loads of exp during all these years in anything. If there are any questions, you can contact me ingame or inhere. Battlenet: Valensa#2797 Looking forward to meet new ppl and making new friends. For the HORDE! ValensaValênsa2 4h
4h <Lucid Dream> Recruiting once more. <Lucid Dream> is recruiting! TL:DR We are a Casual Mythic raiding guild focusing on enjoying ourselves in the raid and clearing content at a relative pace. Our raiding times are Wednesdays and Sundays from 19:00 - 22:00 server time with optional runs on Mondays & Saturday alt runs. If you are interested in joining a guild that enjoys banter and pre-encounter trolling? Our main goal is to build a long lasting community, if our raiding times suite you please get in touch with me on my Btag: Mollox#2865 Legacy Legion Progress: EN: 7/7M - Current TOV: 2/3M - Current NH: 4/10M - Current ToS: 9/9 HC - Current ATBT: 1/11 M - Current Guild Info: <Lucid Dream> is a Mythic raiding guild that was established during Wrath of the Lich King on the [Dentarg] server which migrated to [Kazzak] at the end of Cataclysm. The raid leadership has remained the same throughout all expansions, leading successful teams through Ice Crown Citadel, The Firelands, Throne of Thunder, Siege of Orgrimmar, Hellfire Citadel as well as all Legion content. The guild was created with the hopes of one day achieving a top 20 server rank on Kazzak as well as clearing all current content with Cutting Edge achivements. Our goals have changed! We have decided to tackle WoW in a more casual manner where we only raid twice a week. We still want to have quality in our raids and expect players to contribute to our progress, however we wish to do so in a fun and friendly environment. This means we are only looking for members who can add value to our roster as our raiding times will be very limited. We have never put an emphasis on what your character is wearing when you apply to join the raiding team, we believe gear is merely a tool to enhance your skill. If you are skilled enough, but lack the gear we will help you with the gearing process, be it in M+ or farming runs through the current content. What we can offer you: A gaming community that aims for stable progression. Being treated equally and having your input valued. Reasonable raiding times that caters for all players. Having fun with like-minded individuals. What we expect from you: Raid attendance of at least 90% Be able to communicate in English Have a working Microphone that you can use with Discord Be knowledgeable about your class (Meaning being able to run sims on your character and playing the best spec/talent choices) Be punctual and be logged on at least 15 minutes before the raid starts as this is when invites go out. Be able to finance your raiding, meaning coming fully stocked with food/pots/flasks whatever you need to raid. Do not emo out if a fellow raider / officer chews you out about your performance. Do not make excuses for underperforming, you screw up own up to it and learn from it. We are currently recruiting the following classes: Tanks (1): DK Monk (Pref) Paladin Druid DPS (6): Warlocks (Pref) Mages (Pref) Priests (Pref) Rogues Demon Hunters Shamans (Pref) Druids Hunters (Pref) If your class is not listed above, however you feel as if you will still make a great addition to our team do not hesitate to enquire! We will be raiding on the following Two(2) days per week: Wednesday - 19:00 - 22:00 (Progress raid) Sunday - 19:00 - 22:00 (Progress raid) Monday - 19:00 - 22:00 (Optional / Farm) Saturday - 19:00 - 22:00 (Optional / Alt) We will be using Discord for guild comms. If you are interested in joining our raiding team please add me on my Btag listed below or alternatively visit our guild site at: http://lucid-dream-eu.com Mollox#2865 (RL/GM) Thanks for taking the time to read through all of this, and I hope to see you soon!Mollox41 4h
7h [H]<HELGARD> (21+) Recruiting. <HELGARD> We are a newly formed guild of experienced raiders. (21+) The Guild Helgard's raid priority is Heroic clear, with the possibility of nudging into Mythic. We're actively seeking raiders to build the core team for BFA. Helgard is a sociable guild, self aware humor and a laid back atmosphere. Joining this guild you have to appreciate that raiders have other priorities such as family, work & social life - we all share the same respect and gratitude with this understanding. M+ is also a focus in Helgard, working together as a guild to get the best possible gear. Lok'tar. What we're looking for Helgard is looking for players who are passionate about their class/spec - we don't care about meta for raids, providing you can perform exceptionally well with your class/spec that out-does any meta for us. Be cool, have a sense of humor - Discord is full of giggles. Raid Times & Schedule Tuesday & Thursday - 19:30 - 22:30 Role Recruitment Range DPS Contact (Battle.net) WhiteReaper#21271 - Reaper // Co-GM (Battle.net) Bannockburn#21329 - Bannock // Co-GM (Discord) WhiteReaper#0531 Aka'magoshOrike7 7h
9h [A][Silvermoon]<P A R A N O I A> Bulgarian guild WoW Здравейте приятели, за тези които все още не са решили къде да рейдват или в кои реалм да играят, ние в гилд <P A R A N O I A> в realm Silvermoon имаме нужда от хора да попълним митик рейд групата си. Намеренията ни за следващия expansion са да прогресираме на митик. За момента имаме почти пълен ростър от доказали се играчи , все още търсим подходящи танкове, хийлърии(друид,монк,шаман) и rdps. Какво да очаквате като се присъедините към нас : - приятно и ефективно рейдване. - ще получите възможност активно да участвате в развитието на гилда. - приятелска и приветлива общност изградена от опитни играчи. - highpopulated realm с динамична икономика и богат избор от играчи за арени , м+ и world content. За тези, които проявяват интерес да се присъединят към нас може да се свържат с долупосочените контакти или пуснете апликация на https://guild-paranoia.com/recruitment/ Контакти : Shaqx-Silvermoon - Saregas#2173) , Rãgeous-Silvermoon - Ragebringer#21131Rãgeous4 9h
1d [H] Selling Any Mythic and Heroic BFA Boost We have a Very Exprienced Team in Kazzak (Dìsconnect Guild) doing many Mythic+ in time and a very good Background boost since MoP and WoD . Mythic + Completing Mythic + 2 - 20 awards you with: -865 - 985 gear for your character depends on lvl of key -Chance for legendary item -Artifact power -At the start of next week you will be able to loot your class hall chest for a piece of 960+ gear. -[Keystone Master] Achievement Raids - NIghthold Mythic 10/10 - ToS Mythic 9/9 - Antorus the Burning Throne Last boss for Curve / Mount and legendary Ring and Path of the Titans Trinkets Whats expected of you: Literally nothing but the gold and yourself and a key If you don't have key we can provide one just let us know what lvl you need. We accept all realm gold. Have a dps spec and hit a few buttons your dps doesn't matter much at all. How much does it cost / How can I contact you? Pricing is to be discussed with us directly due to the competitive nature of key lvl and your activity We accept almost all realms gold. Price for Xrealms is usualy higher than kazzak . Skype ; omid.lasthope Whisper In-game : Lasthopê Kràtós Ef Chubbylord Artstyl Meyo Battle Tag Lasthope#2805 Moeinster#2718Kràtós249 1d
1d UK Tank ready for the push! Main Tank LF for Mythic + team. I main DK, working on VDH, Paladin and Monk right now. I also enjoy healing from time to time. From the Uk, on every evening and ready to push high level keys. I enjoy PVP, WPVP and raids. I'm in a guild but it's one of them that you just accept when it pops up. Add me if you're interested: AceScorpion#21179Scorpiondk0 1d
1d [H] Rogue LF relaxed guild to do mythics / raid I've been playing WoW a little over a decade now, always stuck to my trusty rogue. I have a lot of spare time on my hands, so I am looking to join an active guild who will do mythic dungeons and raid weekly, but most importantly are relaxed and don't take themselves too seriously.Cercopes1 1d
1d << Serenity Gaming EU >> Recruiting for BfA Welcome to << Serenity Gaming EU >>!! We are not just a clan, but a community filled with players wanting to socialize, game, create & share gaming content with each other. Our goal is to provide both a fun & competitive environment for all type of gamers around the globe. Over the last 7 month we have grown into something that will last. Something unique. If you want to join us here is your chance! Our WoW guild in Kazzak (Horde) was reformed in May 2018 with Officers experienced in Mythic Raiding and Rated PvP. We are a social guild extended from a vast discord community of members across many games like Overwatch, HotS, Destiny 2, Rocket League and many more. In BfA we will be focusing on Mythic Progression and 2200+ RBG rating. We will kick off BfA with an optional 24 charity event with RBGs and Raid Clears/Mythic+ Push Progression. Raid times: Monday, Thursday, Friday 20:00 (GMT) - 23:00 (GMT) RBG: TBA upon member availability The requirements we have set for joining are; -Strictly 18+. -Be mature. -No Trolling or flaming. -Be able to communicate in English. - The ability to receive and give banter. -Working microphone. -Willing to use Discord. - Adhere to our rules and conducts.(found in our Discord channel) Join our community of over 400 active members and experience WoW with these awesome people in the best way possible! Contacts: Discord: Sagittarial#4085; Feniks#5244; Monad#7424 Battle.net: Sagittarial#2669; Feniks#22749; Monad#2935 Discord: https://discord.gg/WRSJuvnKaiwren10 1d
1d [Horde/Eu] <Frozen Wrath> Recruting Frozen Wrath - Kazzak Formally a raiding guild now recruting new team for BFA. Progress: 8/11 Antorus Mythic 11/11 Antorus Heroic 4/9 Tomb of Sargeras Mythic 9/9 Tomb of Sargeras Heroic The recruitment for the BFA raid team has begun. If you wish to join or are interested in joining then simply send any officers a message on Discord. [GM]-Dem Davinci#9236 -[Officer]Sam Cptspaceman#6267 -[Officer] Joey joeyv1337#7794 Also include; Role,Class,headset /w mic y/n What we are looking for; -> [Tanks] -> Pref. Paladin or warrior but others are considered. must have a good flow with the other tank and have a working mic -> [Healers] -> R.Shaman,Holy/Disc.Priest/restoration druid others are considered <- Pref. Resto druid but others are considered. must have a good flow with the other tank,have a working mic -> [DPS] ->Balance druid,warrior,demon hunter,paladin,monk,shaman,warlock -> [Raid times] -> 2 days -> Friday and Tuesday 6:30pm>8pm -> [Difficulty] We are currently looking at Normal and Heroic with the plan for Mythic Notes; We are almost done with our roster so be prepared to be declined if we have 20 rogues What we can offer you: *Raiding in a relaxed but progressive atmosphere *An active player-base where people are always willing to help and run Mythic+ as well as levelling alts etc. *Friendly players who also hang out on Discord to chill out What we ask of you: *Know your class! We expect you to keep on top of your class' changes and updates and put effort into getting the best you can out of it. *Showing up prepared for raids - repaired, flasks, food etc. *Know tactics and make sure you have the correct addons. On progress we expect wipes, everyone makes mistakes but we expect people to learn from them. The raid leaders have the say on which tactics we go with for each fight - suggestions are always welcome before or after a pull (not during a fight). We do enjoy having fun and joking in raid, but on boss fights (especially progression) we expect people to pay attention. All applications will be considered even if your class is not listed above. If you have any questions let us know!Ancienthoof6 1d
1d [H] Paladin LF raiding guild Hello, I'm looking for a mature raiding guild that is raiding 2-3 days a week. Prefer that if you raid at sunday it starts from 19:30 or later. I don't prefer any role to play on my paladin so I'm up for anything. Hit me up if you are interested. Btag: Aurize#2824Aurize0 1d
1d [WTS] Heroic and Mythic Dungeons in BFA We're selling heroic and mythic +0 dungeons in BFA currentlly. Heroic will give you 325 ilvl and, mythic will give you 340+ ilevel gear. We have sold over 500+ keys in Legion successfully. Rival#2874 if interested and to discuss the price.Lockmode6 1d
1d [H] Below Average recruiting raiders for BFA Hello there! We are currently looking for players to join our roster for Battle for Azeroth and venture into Mythic. We are planning to raid on Thursday and Sunday 19:00-22:30 and possibly a 3rd day (Wednesday) to be added ONLY during the first 2 weeks. TBD. About Below average was formed by a group of friends for Battle for Azeroth , and have decided to come together to push for Cutting Edge in BFA while still having fun as community outside raid hours. Most of us have raided Mythic during legion and cleared EN & NH cutting edge. As such, we hope to provide our members a fun raiding environment whilst being able to communicate problems and issues accordingly. Outside of WoW, we also hang out on discord and play a variety of other games. What can you expect from us? A strong leadership and core of experienced raiders. We will do our best to have solid progression on release with effective planning and addition of strategies. We do not require you to maintain alts, only one character is enough. A laid back guild that still focus on efficiency. We raid very few hours and we intend make them count. We only raid two days a week after the first two weeks. Our goal is to provide an efficient raiding environment on a casual friendly schedule that won't affect your life or schoolwork. What do we expect from our raiders? Age 21+ We expect you to prepare yourself for every fight. You're a loyal and reliable player. We expect 95%+ attendance due to our limited hours of raiding. You must be able to communicate clearly in English. You must know your class and be up to date. You must be able to face criticism without taking it personally. We want to improve as a guild, everbody makes mistakes. if you're interested in joining or have any questions, feel free to contact me on battlenet (Merryl#21596) More information: https://guilded.gg/BelowAverage or apply directly: http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdARmybw5RMerryll3 1d
1d Immense AH lag Unable to scan auction house, every page loads about 5 seconds. Same with depositing items, takes couple seconds. Is anyone else experiencing this immense AH lag?Martenus1 1d
2d Guild Bank Problems? i made new guild bought bank tabs etc and i cant deposite says bank is full need help if anyone knows what to do!Leønør0 2d
2d LF PVE GUILD FOR BFA Heyo Kazzak, Im just woundering if there are any PvE Guilds actively recruiting right now for BFA raiding. I've played this game on and off since 2009, but since MoP release ive become way more active and started mythic raiding on alliance, in recent times Ive had an urge to try horde. Im open to discussion about what class you would like me to play since, but for BFA id highly prefer to play Resto Shammy or Elemental :) Cheers Gzex :D BTAG EU : Goodzillax#2713Breathstealr0 2d
2d [H][PvP]Fresh Guild Deleo Hostem is looking for PvP-ers Hello There! Welcome at Deleo Hostem, Deleo Hostem is a fresh relaxed PvP guild to prepare for Battle For Azeroth. Our main goal for the guild is to keep up the social atmosphere, so people actually look forward to logging on for a good time, rather than grinding whatever content is out with random people. With that being said, when RBGS, we expect people to give their best and help the guild progress. The average age of our members is 28 years old, mostly from Central Europe and we want to attract mature and motivated people our community. We ask our members to fill out a good application and join us on Discord. We've been playing since Vanilla or Burning Crusade and we have a long-standing experience in PvP content and guild leadership. As any PvP guild, we're looking for more friendly and relax arena & rbgs players. We don’t have 2.2 rating are we are complete fine with that. We are just looking for the people who are willing to progress with the guild and helping each other to get better. So if you can’t stay relaxed in arena/rbgs don’t join – we promise you, we will kick you. We understand that players have other responsibilities and our core principle is that real life always has priority. Our minimum attendance ratio is 4 events main RBGS per month. RBG Days (server time): Monday: 21.30h – 23.45h +/- (main) Wednesday: 21.30h - 23.45h +/- (main) & flexible events If you don't want to be obligated (or just don't have the time) to play several nights a week, but still want to enjoy all the content of this game together with friendly relaxed pvp players, Deleo Hostem is the place for you! We hope to play with you soon, Deleo Hostem https://deleohostem.enjin.comFawna7 2d
2d Mythic + Dungeon Boosting Group Hello We are Group With more than 1000 completed instances. We create this Topic for feedback and Find New players who needs Boost. Informations: - The boost is done by Group of Guild friends. - Battle Tag : Smartiz#2800 , Vergil#2126 , Nariman#21472 . - We Accept gold on : Kazzak , Twisting Nether , Draenor , Ragnaros . Outland . - We Offer Cheap Price for boosting. - We Do Quick and efficient. Requirements: Lvl 110 Character ( You Dont Need To be geared ) Rules: You can stay afk all timeSmartknight11 2d
2d LF Guild - My friends & I Myself and a couple of friends are looking for a progressive PVE raiding guild. We all have experiece from vanilla time. Myself: Warr Tank/Fury F1: Warlock F2: Hunter F3: Monk DPS F4: Monk Tank F5: Druid Healer Raiding 2-3 times a week. Not later than 22.30. Everyone is above 25 years old and living in Sweden. Very important that the guild have a good atmosphere! Cheers!Amírah1 2d
2d Returning player LF raiding guild Hello! As the title says I'm a returning player thats looking for a new home for BFA. I'd l ike to join a swedish or english speaking guild that raids 1-2 days a week since I can't really commit to 3 days raiding at the moment. best days would be wednesday, friday and/or Sunday. I've been raiding since Naxx in WotLK and been playing tank since late Ulduar and would like to continue tanking in BFA. if you've any questions then leave a reply below or add me on b.net: Gam#2434Gamie0 2d
3d Lag? The servers seem to be chugging hard for me right now, it seems to be just WoW and not my internet but I could be wrong. Anyone else getting lag?Pomdo4 3d
3d [H] LF Guild! Hey there fellow videogame players. 23 Year old dude who wants to chill, have a laugh, grab a beer and play the game we all love. Currently got a 110 DK and 114 Shaman on Kazzak. Currently playing alone thus I could use a friend or 20 ;)! Down for anything. Wether it be mythics, raids or pvp! Hit me up on discord at: Gray#0147 or add me on Battle.net : Grahden#2429 Have a good one buds.Heartbróken0 3d
3d Auction House DEAD SLOW Auction House is dead slow at the moment... Anything take ages to post and I don't think this is caused by server lag because I had no relevant issues until now. Oh, also, in 7.3.5 and 8.0.1 we had similar issues in the Auction House. Can we expect any fix?Aleister1 3d
3d [H]<Leap and Rend> 2 Night Mythic About Us We are a long standing guild formed by a group of friends who have raided together for years. Our goal moving forward into BFA is to get back into mythic progression in a more serious manner. - English Speaking We are looking for people who - Share our goal of mythic progression - Prepare themselves and their characters for the raid - Can maintain high attendance - Have good raiding experience Current Positions Available - Disc Priest - Holy Paladin - Mistweaver Monk - Holy Priest All exceptional players are considered Raid Days: (Server Time GMT+1) Thursday 19:30 - 22:30 Sunday 20:00 - 22:30 More Info: If you'd like to know more about us or are interested in joining, please join our guild discord and follow the instructions in the recruitment channel. https://discord.gg/Jhsn7rY If you have any questions/problems please message an officer on the discord or add Rifter#21153 on bnetRiftèr7 3d
4d LF Guild (Returning player!) ^^ Looking for a friendly, social guild which does BFA raids, and different guild events. Haven't played WoW since MoP but am willing to learn and get back the passion for the game! Would enjoy an active discord too! Name: Adam || Jadsy Location: England Age: 20 (June 16th) Main: Warrior (Fury/Arms) But would like to learn Prot '120' Alt: DH (Havoc) 'still levelling' Schedule: Available 99% of the timeJaadsy1 4d
4d [H] On Thin Ice is recruiting! We are currently looking to finish up our roster for our 20m Mythic raiding for the upcoming Uldir raid. We are currently looking for all roles. Raid Times (all times are in server time): Wednesday: 19:00 - 23:00 Sunday: 19:00- 23:00 We are offering: Great mature guild environment. Stable solid raid core. Focused and fun atmosphere during raids. We are looking for: Skilled and geared raiders. Mature attitude towards WoW and raiding. You must be able to maintain a high attendance during progress and farm. Farm is just as important as progress as it gives you an edge with the next up and coming tier. The atmosphere during raiding is serious and every player in this guild all has the same goal to kill as many bosses as possible. There is plenty of room for fun and banter on trash and between pulls but when the boss is pulled we expect 100% focus from everyone. If you wish to join or have any questions please feel free to contact Nìva (Muerto#2519) or Hutan (Hutan#21640)!Nìva0 4d
4d [H](PvP) <Encroachment> - Get your War Mode on! ... Hi Kazzak! I wanted to introduce us on the forum here. We're a group of pre-alliance players from Ravencrest (please don't boo us out just yet), and we've decided to reroll Horde (good choice, I know) on the mighty Kazzak server. With BfA coming out and introducing some pretty neat features for PvP we hope to create a nice cozy PvP guild here. We enjoy World PvP and can't wait to try out the new War Mode system, but of course also arenas and RBGs. Most importantly we want to meet some new awesome people we can play with, without having to become elitist PvP'ers. Most of us have duties outside of Azeroth after all.. If you're interested in joining a cozy PvP-oriented guild for some glorious battles in BfA, feel free to whisper me or any other officer of Encroachment in-game. Cheers!Karbs20 4d
4d [H]Brothers in Arms(Emeriss) набира играчи за BfA Набираме играчи от всички класове за Battle for Azeroth. <Brothers in Arms> е Българскa PvE гилдия основана октомври 2006. От тогава досега никога не сме прекъсвали райдоветe преди да свалим последния бос на контента.Legion го завършваме c Antorus: The Burning Throne 11/11 Mythic и 4/5 Cutting Edge. Pайд дни : Понеделник,Сряда,Четвъртък и Неделя oт 20:30 до 24:00. Изискванията са ни играчите да са над 18 години,80% активност за райдоветe и Discord/TS плюс микрофон. Приемането в гилдията става единствено чрез подаването на апликация,а ние държим тя да е максимално точна и грамотно написана.Уверете се, че сте прочели правилата на Brothers in Arms, преди да подадете апликацията си. Какво можем да предложим ние: - Стабилна гилдия, която райдвa повече от 12 години. - Конкурентен прогрес c четири райдa седмично. - Справедливо ръководство без деление на хората. - Стабилен ръководен състав и опитен райд лидер. Какво очакваме от вас: - Подготовка с консумативи и познания за босовете. - Висока мотивация по време на прогреса и фарм райдовете. - Добро познаване на собствения герои. - Отношение "отбор на първо място" Не искаме хора, които просто влизат на фарм райдовете, да получат плячка и след това да изчезнат за прогреса.Имаме желание да вземем още няколко човека без значение от класовете,но най вече търсим стабилно задклавиатурно устройство. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- За да пуснете апликация,регистрирайте се в нашия форум bia-emeriss.com.Baxur7 4d
4d WTS Magic Rooster Egg As the title says! WTS Magic Rooster Egg! Pref Gold on Kazzak! Contact: Notoriously#2683 or Bossofworld#21513 CheersItsmedaisy1 4d
4d Frost mage LF Raiding guild Frost mage LF BFA raiding guild, I'm David and im 27 From the UK. Looking for 2-3 raiding guild that doesnt take things too serious, Would love a guild that clears HC and perhaps moves into mythic, Feel free to add me in game for a chat: odin#21427Tamz0 4d
4d <Legio Getica> Pve/PvP Guild is recruiting Hello guys. We are a 13y old mature guild with a very friendly community, doing both Pve and Pvp activities like Mythic Raiding, a Hc team with alts and socials, M+, RBG, arena, Wargames and more. We have set days for all these of course. Atm what we need is For Pve Melee dps , healers except MW/Rdudu For Pvp Healers mostly and some range dps All socials , returners and casuals are ALWAYS welcome. For any info more or if interested for an invitation plz add me Palabos#2129 or burninaces#2645 Hope to cya you :-)Isenpaii2 4d
5d [H] Maven - Recruiting raiders! Hello! I'm Farb and I'm the leader of the newly formed guild Maven. What is Maven? We're a new guild formed at the very end of Legion with dreams of creating semi-hardcore raiding core for BFA. We're a semi-hardcore guild with the goal of clearing Heroic at a decent pace and eventually push a few Mythic bosses. We're an English speaking 2 day raiding guild, raiding from 7-10 server time on Wednesdays and Sundays. What can we offer you? We're looking to offer you a pleasant raiding experience without pushing too hardcore, as well as a fun social community. We have a Discord channel set up for raid nights, events as well as a fun time hanging out. A 2-week trial period with NO loot restrictions. What do we expect from you as a raider? We're expecting you to have fairly high attendance. We don't have mandatory attendance, although a heads up is required if you can not join us. We're expecting decent performance, be it tactics or numbers. We do not expect high-end guild performance, but you need to be confident with your class. Maybe most importantly, we want social, chill people with a great mindset who share a common goal with us. We are currently recruiting Ranged classes as well as a monk, shaman or paladin healer! Socials, friends or alts are always welcome as well. You can reach me at Farb#21543 if you are interested in joining or if you have any questions. Alternatively, message an officer at ehhhhh#2205.Okabe14 5d
5d LFG weekend mythic guild I'm looking for any mythic guild who raids on weekends. That is the only demand from my side.Heavensblade0 5d
5d can't log on Can't log in? not sure why but i have been in the queue for over 20 mins and now i have been 2nd in the queue for like a further 20 mins is the realm down or is this a bug?Diablos8 5d
6d <Odd Squad> 2 Day Raiding - Heroic Only <Odd Squad> is new to Kazzak, founded by a small group of in-game friends. We're a social, tight-knight group of mostly university aged dudes from all around Europe and beyond. What We Do: As "casual" raiders, we aim to clear Heroic raids and the associated meta achievements in a timely manner. Other than that we spend our time in Mythic + dungeons, dicking around in battlegrounds, collecting achievements, and participating in general !@#-hatry on Discord. And memes. What We're Looking For: Healers, DPS, and someone with a tank OS! We're open to any class! Play what you want, we're not interested in specific specs. Much more important is personality, character, and how well you fit in with us. Raid Schedule: Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 100% attendance is not required, the idea is that you show up to raid when you want to raid, and hopefully we provide you with the desire to keep logging in (: What to Expect: Banter, toilet humour, memes, the occasional boss kill, and friendship. Contact Info: Contact us via B-Net, and then expect a little chat with us on Discord. Fabian#2817 (Exälted, GM/guy that ends up doing everything) Taz#2384 (Nola, "officer")Exälted4 6d
6d Guardian druid LF Guild BFA Hey there, Let me introduce myself, i go by the name of chukky in the gaming world im 28 years old From the netherlands and have been playing wow since mid vanilla. i am ( even though saying it myself ) an experienced wow player who did his share with Leading pugs , Being a guildmaster and helping out guilds that i joined with random stuff from giving advice in raids or even settling fights between guildies. i have joined many guilds on many different servers but for BFA i decided to come back to kazzak and find myself a guild again. i havent been active a lot in Wod and legion. i did the farming. raiding etc but just couldnt push myself. i ended up in way to serious guilds for me that even when i talked without asking i got muted. What i am looking for is : A fun guild with people who can handle a joke while raiding / doing mythics etc, just to have a big laugh with a few times a week. Ofcourse making progress but no the hardcore kind. ( mythic raiding is optionel for me since im not a hardcore raider ) i dont feel like joining guilds that promise me a spot in the raid and in the first 5 weeks im a benchwarmer waiting for the coache to put me in. im not asking to be the main guy of your group just the fun guy to raid with. i have no problems with voice chats etc i always say what i think of a situation if im asked but always keep it polite. im pretty much a straight forward guy. i havent been in a guild for a long time and always logged on did what i think was fun like achievements , mythics , or collecting mounts transmog etc. im looking forward to BFA ( something new again ) i was asked multiple times in legion if i wanted to change spec ( so i did ) but just didnt feel like fun ( for me ) playing healer or dps. so if you can use tank and think positive about my post i would be glad to have a talk :) Chukky1123#2232 is my btag and my armory : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/Chukky Please dont invite me without even talking to me i got guild invites blocked since so many spammers are around claiming they are ''social'' while using an addon to invite people to never hear from them again. Hope to see ya soon!Chukky0 6d
6d [H] <OCD> For thoose Old Cranky Dudes We are a new guild open for players 25+. We are based on Kazzak and we aim to raid at a semi-hardcore rate with a social environment where people can feel at home in game. Where the game is just a game for us where we log in to have fun and take a break from the real world. We want at members to feel relaxed and not worry about having a real life taking up time. We respect that our members have job, family, party life or whatever outside of WoW. We also do not respect drama or bull!@#$ in the guild because we are here to play together and have fun together while we nuke bosses. We will raid Wednesday and Sunday 20-23 ST. Might add Thursday if people want to. At the moment we need: 1 Tank 2 Healers 2 Melee 3 Range Goal is to get to know each other during the pre-patch and then start raiding together in BFA. Enjoy each other’s company on Discord, crack some jokes and do some M+ dungeons together to during the time while we learn to know our class changes and each other. To get an invite, whisper anyone in-game in the guild or add Phobia#21354 on B-net.Anthophobia4 6d
6d <Kittens of Doom> is looking for social players Hey there Kitten! We are Kittens of Doom a bunch of friends looking for other people that want to play socialy together. We are trying to form an enviroment enjoyed by everyone. With lots of respect towards each other. What do we Kittens do? Well we like to do mythic+ and raids like anthorus heroic. We are 11/11 ourself and love to start raiding again when we have enough people that want to join. Until then we organise pugraids. On wednesdays and saterdays. We also have a Sunday Funday. Where we will try and do some fun stuff together. Like running old raids. Helping each other with transmog and mount runs. And even just pvping or lvling alts together. What we offer you We want to give you a place where you can be yourself and enjoy your time online. We will give you balls of yarns and even milk and cookies. We will always respect you and want you to be part of this bunch of people. We will help when needed and guide you with laser pointers around ogrimmar. What are we looking for in you? We are looking for social kittens that want to play with each other and don't mind joking around. We love some good puns and memes. We are also looking for active players. Offcourse live comes first. But try and play with your guildys or even try and interact with each other. So if you are looking for a relaxed enviroment were you can share all of your toys with other kittens then message me. We want to welcome you in our fluffy basket of fun!! Feel free to add me under the bnet tag RoxyFoxy#2373 if no one is online and you would like to join!Roxyfoxy10 6d
13 Aug Silverthorn French Community Only Raid HC & M+ (22+) Silverthorn is recruiting! After some years on french realms and strong of some personal achievements, we want to try our luck on Kazzak for BFA. We don't limit our recruitement to french realms, quite the opposite. We wish to improve our gaming experience by having people from all over europe. Short history : Silverthorn was created during 2013 on hyjal-fr. We are a group of like minded people who enjoy spending time together in game with a very relaxed atmosphere but with some quality playing nevertheless. We made the choice of raiding "less", aimed for some reduced play time while being efficient. Presence requirements: We ask for 2 nights (Wed/mond) starting 9:00pm and ending 11:30pm with a 100% attendance (or close, monthly) on those 2 nights. Joining us means fun, but serious when needed (yeah that boss won't kill itself) with the ambition of dealing as best we can each tier. Raiding 2 nights a week leaves us plenty of time for real life AND, for those who want (very appreciated), do other things in the game. That's where we get to know eachother best ! Looking for a boost or you know you need dictatorship ? you can definitely look elsewhere Hall of Fame : - T16 : 11/14 HC - T17 : 2/7 M ; 10/10 HC - T18 : 13/13 M - T19 : 7/7 M ; 2/3 M ; 4/10 M - T20 : 9/9 HC - T21 : 5/11 M Objectives: Run through the PVE HC content with a really fun atmosphere but, again, serious when needed. What we ask of you is that you know what PVE is about (dedication, wipes (sometimes), and that you are at ease with most mecanics. Mythic raiding, we tryed but recruiting is a pain in the !@#, is not our goal, at all. BFA is offering the same possibilities as Legion : M+ which gives challenge, gear and fun. We want to have several groups running those, fitting to each's personnal capabilities. Our needs : Heal : priest, shaman, druid Ranged dps : priest, shaman, balance, hunter. Some basic restrictions : > Have a decent computer and a stable connection > Know how to use addons (WA, GTFO, TellMeWhen f.e) > be reliable, we always aimed for a community, something the game lost over the years > Be able to optimize your character on your own > Have a good game experience, even if not recent. > Be willing to join a mixed european group with all it could mean (and be able to deal with sarcasm MKII) https://raider.io/guilds/eu/hyjal/Silverthorn If you feel this looks like something you want to be part of, you can /w us in game or add us : battletag00#21182 ; septah#2170 ; Beutch#2185 !Saltybones9 13 Aug
12 Aug <Delicate Thugs> [H] is now looking for more! Who We Are Delicate Thugs is a newly formed semi-hardcore guild on Kazzak EU. Our core members are IRL friends who has been playing together since WotLK. After being in several guilds, we have decided to create something which is not only an efficient, highly performing guild; but also a place where its members can call it home. We understand that this is a game that needs to be taken seriously, but we believe this can also be done with a relaxed, laid back attitude with 2 days a week raiding schedule. What We Aim Since core members are mostly high end mythic raiders, we will definitely want to clear mythic content before the new content unlocks. But we're also taking one step at a time, and as this is a new beginning for all of us, we will just see how it goes and decide accordingly. What We Need We need you to be; -Knowledgable about your main class -Prepare for raids beforehand (tactics,consumables etc.) -Be able to receive and direct criticism in a constructive manner -Have no problems with attendancy We Are Looking For We are specifically looking for ranged and melee dps classes. DPS players who can play their offspec role are greatly appreciated and should provide us with greater flexibility. That being said, all roles and classes are encouraged to apply and will have a chance to be evaluated. Just bear in mind that in order to preserve guild harmony and balance we will not overrecruit in any way. Raid Times Wednesday and Sunday(TBD) 19:00-23:00 (GMT) For more info, and to apply, please contact Neithan#8564, Gylgamesh#2553 or Kavranzade#0403 on Discord.Tombushkin3 12 Aug
12 Aug Returning player looking for guild After noon guys! i have been playing wow since wotlk, I cleared mythic when legion first came out in EN as a gm of a guild but have been playing on and off throughout legion. I have been playing as Main HPala since cata but i am thinking of trying Prot pala in Bfa but am still undecided weather to Heal or tank :< I'm looking for a fun casual raiding guild that raid only 2 or 3 nights a week on Kazzak - horde. I am also an achievement hunter so if you do other things outside of raiding like pvp/achievements that is a bonus :) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/ryosuke a link to my armoury if you want to check me out! Please post guild info if your interested :) or /w ingame ~RyosukeRyosuke2 12 Aug
12 Aug WTS Chromatic sword, realm doesn't matter As I said, it doesn't matter what realm u on, but server with low/normal population and RP servers have advantage :P I have sword on Medivh (French) atm, but if u are playing, for example, on Emeriss, give me gold on Emeriss, create trial char on Medivh and I will give you sword on trial char but u can transmog it on your main server too. For serious offers please contact me via bnet. My Btag is medicinar#2394.Dementius0 12 Aug
12 Aug [H] Ushabti Bone LFM - Mythic+ / progression raiding Ushabti Bone is a newly formed guild on Kazzak-EU [Horde] and we are looking for friendly and mature (18+) players to join us in gearing up for BfA and raiding Uldir when it opens up (Sept 4th). You don't need to be max level right now, just have: Respect for others[ A passion for the game[ Good communication skills (English)[ Availability to join us for a few hrs 2-3 evenings per week[ Please note that we accept cross realm applications, however we would expect you to realm transfer to participate in mythic raiding. If this interests you, or to chat some more feel free to contact us in-game or via the following channels: Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/9WM73b Guilded Application form: http://www.guilded.gg/r/Adkj7DN8yR Thanks!Meistr0 12 Aug
10 Aug [H][Kazzak][Phoenix Blue] 11/11M players, Mythic Just moved with a small group of former guildies to Kazzak to start our own Mythic progression guild. We've been raiding on Alliance all of Legion and achieved cutting edge in all tiers (NH, ToS, Antorus). Moving to Kazzak (Horde) in order to search for more dedicated players to push for good Mythic rankings, aiming for top 800 in first tier of BFA. Any and all players are welcome to trial, aiming for 25-30~ players to clear Normal and Heroic on raid release week. Groups and solo players are welcome as we try to carve out a 20 man team for Mythic. Raid times: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8.30 to 11.30 cest We will use discord for voice comms Classes: we will consider all applications but are mainly looking for ranged dps, healers and tanks to flesh out our roster If you're interested in joining, link us the logs you're most proud of Contact in game: Rended#2343 Alabastermat#2911 Eyy#21448 feVer#21113Aemm0 10 Aug
10 Aug AffLock LF M+ and raid guild Hey, I played rogue in legion but rerolling to affli lock for BFA for m+ score pushing and some mythic raiding. As rogue I was consistently 95+ parse in all EN mythic and some NH and TOS mythic. I then had to stop raiding due to work commitments. Now my schedule is slightly better I can raid any weekday from 00:00 server time and any time over weekends. As such I can only really look for a casual raiding guild or hardcore M+ pushing. if you are interested add me on bnet SpunkehMunky#2798Arshei0 10 Aug
10 Aug [EU]WTS Voidtalon / Time-Lost / Grey Camel Hello! We are the group of rare-hunters,we would like to offer you a service of [Voidtalon of the Dark Star]&[Reins of the Time-Lost Proto Drake] farming. --Voidtalon-- Our team managed to successfully claim over 100 Edge of Reality portals and still counting. All we need of your activity is to claim the portal before it despawns! Due to the phasing bug that unables some 100s to see the portal, it is recommened to park your alt in Draenor - it increases the chance on success! Waiting time. It usually takes us 1-7 days (Depends how many customers we service) to find the Edge of Reality for you. --Time-Lost Proto Drake-- We managed to camp over 50 Time-Lost Proto-Drakes! We also serviced many top players! All we need of you to do is to buy the [Red Rider Air Rifle] (Dalaran - Jepetto Joybuzz <Toymaker>) and tag the drake using this toy! Waiting time: It usually takes us 1-7 days to camp the TLPD, but it is a rare and it can spawn anytime - keep that in mind! __________________________________________________________________________________ Legality / scamming When it comes to legality i can assure you it's 100% safe. Selling in-game services for gold is totally legal as it not breaks the game's Terms of Service (approved by GMs)! Realms / factions We support all realms and factions when it comes to the payment. If you play Alliance on a daily basis you still can get Voidtalon on Horde alt ~~100lvl. We accept payment on all EU realms,add Ozycore#2979 Clockmaker#21171 Minio#2651 for contact. Here is our Camel-Hoarder thread https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616993273Ramathir99 10 Aug
10 Aug Santa Maria (11/11M) 3-day late night, LF new blood Hello all, we are Santa Maria, a tight-knit World of Warcraft raiding guild on Kazzak (EU) and founded in 2009, most of our core members date from Vanilla / TBC / WotLK and continue to play today. Raidschedule Monday: 21.00h – 00.00h Thursday: 21.00h – 00.00h Sunday: 21.00h – 00.00h We do not organise things on the PTR, nor did we ever do split-runs or tried to be die-hards. Extending past the raid time occurs very rarely (only if we are close to kill a boss within 1 or 2 tries and every raider voted yes to exceed the raidtime). We finished this tier at world rank 271 with a "casual" schedule. Stable leadership and solid core We are a group of laid back players who take the game seriously while allowing for real-life. We offer stable leadership (officers have been guild-mates for 6 years), solid play from players who know their classes and a very active, engaging and lively guild chat / Discord. We’ve always been a late night guild. Optimal focus in raids Santa Maria are your average guys/girls who, because of work/family/school commitments, cannot raid during the afternoons/evenings. We aim to clear content at a steady pace which is why we raid three days per week, during which we are focussed, determined and ready to take down anything Blizzard throws in our way. Recruitmentstatus Due to some shifts in our roster we opened some spots, for an actual overview you should always check our website (link below). Death Knight Closed Demon Hunter [HAVOC!] Druid Closed Hunter Closed Mage Closed Monk Closed Paladin Closed Priest Closed Rogue Closed Shaman Closed Warlock Closed Warrior Closed Links Website: http://santamaria-kazzak.com/ Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/kazzak/Santa+Maria Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/93SvpdB If you want to have a talk or chat for more information, feel free to contact me (sov#2531) or any other officer(s). Regards, Sov.Sovin9 10 Aug
10 Aug Ultima Invasione - BFA Recruitement Hello, Ultima Invasione will be building as a guild to raid in BFA. We're aiming to be a 2 day raiding guild, and whilst only raiding 2 days we're looking to be able to clear content fast and efficiently for Ahead of the curve and to clear through mythic raiding. A little about who's in the guild at the moment.... We're a group of friends returning to the game after a long break, We're all adults 24+. We've raided every expansion from Classic wow to Legion. In the past we were hardcore raiders [7 day week raiding] and achieved some very high rankings with a few guilds and a few servers. So what are we looking for? We're looking to build up a team of players who're wanting the same as us, relaxed raiding after work. We wont be raiding in Legion and purely recruiting for BFA. As for classes and specs, we'd like a good balance in classes and ranged / melee dps. There for, recruiting will be open for every class and spec. We are However now mainly looking for Ranged DPS and 1 healer to bolster the team for Uldir's release. Our raiding Schedule is: - Thursday 2100-2400 , Sunday 2100-2400 , (Future optional Alt raid day) If you have any questions, please ask. My btag is Nathan#22830 or post here! Thank you for reading.Zhikia2 10 Aug
10 Aug [Tack för Kaffet] Boosting services for gold (BFA) Hello there. We are selling both raidboosts & Mythic + Boosts for in-game gold. The team consists of Mythic raiders and highly experienced boosters. If you want to make a booking for a boost, you can check out our boost discord https://discord.gg/4a9ZZQ5 or add my b-tag down below. Services in BFA: [i] Mythic +0 Boosts (Week 1-3)[i][b] - Get your characters geared and ready easily in the new expansion. [i][b]Mythic +10 Keystone boost[i][b]: Get your weekly maximum key completed for a high weekly reward. [i][b]Uldir Normal/Heroic[i][b]: Clear the raid with us early on! Most of our raid boosts are done with unsaved main raiders, that offers the loot they get to the buyers. If you have any other boost inquirys, don't hesitate to contact us. Add my b-tag: [b]Norrby#2356 if you want to buy a run or check the current pricing which is constantly a matter of change. Best regards, Emilia.Snyggemilia46 10 Aug