Kazzak

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
3h Drunk as a Skunk is LFM! Hai! We are looking for a few more people to fill our roster, and continue ToS HC and upwards. Mainly any tank and some deeps, oh yeah! We raid on tuesdays, thursdays and sundays between 20:45 and 0:00 servertime. Relaxed raids, with joking about on trash, spicy memes and whatnot is what we enjoy. Whilst still being focused on progress. If you have any questions you can whisper/pester Healsmith, Foxsix, or Ningishzida ingame. We handle applications through our forum located at : http://drunkasaskunk.enjin.com/ Hope to hear from you!Ningi9 3h
4h [H] <LUNA WOLVES> 9/9N 6/9HC - ROGUE Luna Wolves is an established, experienced guild which has been active in the PvE community for around the past 4 years. We have a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere and enjoy playing together outside of raiding, doing Mythic+, Mog runs etc as well as being socially active on voice comms (Discord). We are currently looking for a good SUB ROGUE to join our Core team for further ToS progress. You will need around 910ilvl and at least 52 traits. Raid times are Thursday, Sunday & Monday 20:15 - 23:30. You will need a sense of humour to join this guild as there is a LOT of banter. If you're easily offended, this guild probably isn't for you, hence we only recruit members aged 18+. If you are interested, please contact Xsadia(Xsadia#2165) Thanks! :)Xsadia5 4h
6h Resto/Moonkin looking for guild Hello everyone, I am a 910 Resto main looking for a new guild for ToS that is mainly aiming to clear Heroic quickly then chill with maybe a couple mythic bosses since my days of hardcore progression are over with real life obligations. I have been playing my Druid since Cata and always worked on being the best i could be with always reading up on latest guides and theorcrafting and love seeing my efforts pay off in raids with boss kills and also high % ranks in warcraft logs, im not happy with a fight till i can get atleast a 90% parse. I would prefer guilds that raid twice a week on a wednesday and sunday since other days im not able to raid till later on in the evening. Thanks for reading, Cthúlhú Feel free to contact me in game or via my battlenet Deadmouse#2461Cthúlhú1 6h
6h Skandinaviska [H] <Peon-Kazzak> 8/9HC, 8/10M NH <Peon> är ett väletablerat nordiskt semihardcore guild som söker fler DPS (prot/vanq) till ToS. Guilden bildades redan 2013 och dess föregångare hängde i från 2010. Idag består av spelare som av olika anledningar (arbete, barn eller skola) inte längre har tid att raida hardcore, vi raidar därför semihardcore på ett casual schema. Raids är på torsdagar och söndagar, utöver det även farm content onsdagar som är en valfri raid. Progress: 8/9 ToS HC 9/9 N, 8/10 NH M, 7/7 EN M (Cutting Edge) Raidingtider: - Ons 1930-ca 2100 (farm content) - Tors 1930-2230 (progress raid, mythic vid release) - Sön 1900-2200 (progress raid, mythic vid release) Vi söker fler dedikerade spelare för att fylla upp vår roster, vi är intresserade av allt men är lite extra sugna på DPS från prot/vanq-token. Vi som kör är ett gäng skandinaver med medelålder på 25år. Vissa har barn, andra jobbar som ingenjörer eller i butik, en del pluggar på universitet. Eftersom vi bara raidar 2ggr/veckan progress raiding ser vi till att ha ordning på våra karaktärer utanför raids, man farmar sin AP, kör sina Mythic + och allt helvetets denna expansion har dragit med sig. Vi gör det med ett leende på läpparna, även om vi svär lite åt det ibland. Vi söker dig som har en mer mogen personlighet med lätt över-gränsen-humor (på ett självfallet icke- rasistiskt eller sexistiskt vis). Du har concordence eller så är bara runt hörnet för dig. Du är van vid din karaktär och är uppdaterad på ändringar. Ilvl ser vi gärna att du har någorlunda bra (>900) men ingenting vi stirrar blint på, vi vill åt dig som spelare. Logs och tidigare erfarenhet tar dig mycket långt! Fett taggad på ToS? Släng in en apply på peon.enjin.com eller PM för mer information!Picorna0 6h
6h Casual guild wanted! Hey. Let's get straight to the point. I play as holy paladin. I enjoy the game on a casual level. Log when I feel like it, no presure of raid schedule. I like keeping it casual. What am I looking for? A cozy guild to enjoy the game with. Active and social. PvP, PvE, both work for me. Mythics? Sure. Casual raiding, why not. Battlegrounds and arena, heck I'm up for it Anything and everything for fun So, if you feel like I could fit in to your guild, /w or add bnet: JxonME#2167Kirkkaus1 6h
17h [H] Colei 7/9 ToS HC Need DPS for Mythic + HC Progress WHO ARE WE? ---------------------------------------------- <Colei> formed by and consisting primarily of, experienced WoW players and raiders with a hardcore background taking a step back into a semi hardcore environment. We're currently recruiting DPS and healers to progress HC ToS and hit Mythic with a solid progress orientated team. HOW DO WE DO THINGS? ---------------------------------------------- The guild is lead by a Guild Master together with a team of Officers. These share responsibilities like raid leading, recruitment etc. and work together in a very democratic fashion, towards what is believed to be the best for the guild's raid team and its progression. New recruits will be trialled until a promotion or demotion is decided on. All of our raids will be logged and analysed afterwards. This information will be used and taken into consideration. Should you be interested in applying to join us but prefer to do the whole application process over voice, that's fine too. LOOT SYSTEM? ---------------------------------------------- We use an "effort point" system to distribute loot during raids. Raiders will be rewarded with these points for signing up for, showing up to and fully attending our raid events. The points can then be spent on loot. WHAT'S OUR GOAL? ---------------------------------------------- Our goal is to obtain and maintain a steady progression through Mythic Mode raids. We want to create a fun, comfortable and enjoyable raiding environment where progression is still the main focus. A team with fun, dedicated people who can put their serious face on whenever this is required of them. WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR? ---------------------------------------------- We want players who are serious about raiding, players who know what they're doing and why they do it, players who communicate and work together with their team. You need to be in control of when you sit down and play and you need to be able to attend to our schedule without showing up late, showing up unprepared or missing raids without properly announcing your absence to us in time. WHAT'S OUR SCHEDULE? ---------------------------------------------- We raid Wednesday & Sunday @ 20:00 - 00:00 Kazzak Server Time (CET - Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, Stockholm). If you are interested please apply online @http://colei.shivtr.com/, comment on this post or /w Swagkage, Nagató or Doc for more informationSwagkage19 17h
17h <Fallen Kings> recruiting. Hello everyone! We are the Fallen Kings on the Kazzak server recruiting raiders to join our ranks for TOS. As a guild we are currently 8/9 normal. Our main focus is HEROIC, but that does not mean we wont spend time downing mythic bosses in TOS. We use discord for not just raids, but also M+, random wow stuff or even other games. For lootdistribution we use RClootcouncil. Raid days are wednesday and sunday from 19:45-23:00 server time. Right now we are looking for people that are 895 ilvl or more. Preferably we would like; ANY ranged dps. If your class/spec is not listed above, dont hestitate to contact me anyway. If you have any questions, feel free to add me ingame or on realID: Syoss#2324. Socials are welcome to join us. Hope to hear from you guys. Fallen KingsEbbiwarrior48 17h
18h [H] Edge of Sanity - 1-Day - Ex-Progressraiders Do you want to raid on a really high standard, even though on one day? Are you an exceptional player, but only want to play seriously casual? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ We are recruiting for 7.2.5! - Looking for: Any exceptional dps/healer ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ We raid 19:00 - 23:00 on Wednesdays. The majority of us is residing in Germany, but our main language in raids will be English. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Edge of Sanity is a ambitious and motivated community by former top players. Our goal is to create a 1-day raiding group with as much success as possible with the least amount of time. The most of us raided hardcore in the past, but with Legion we wanted to take a step back. After forming families and working in real-life, we figured we still want to raid, but in a more casual way. That’s why we want to establish a very strong group, so that we can manage to clear heroic in one day, and progress mythic after that. We have no intention to raid hardcore again, but as we still have the ambition to raid on a high performance, we are looking for likeminded people. What do we need? We are searching for people who have mastered their class and are able to adapt fast, progress experience is helpful. We want to do the most we can in our short time playing the game weekly and we expect the same from you! We are looking for players, who have the same mindset as us, on a game basis, but also on a personal basis. You are playing for the team! Always keep that in mind. What can we offer? Overall we are very ambitious players, in our ranks are ex-raiders from top guilds, gladiators etc. Although we have high expectations, we are not as snooty as you might think. We are equally serious and chill in raids. In addition to performing on a high standard, we also dislike drama and care for each other. Showing a helpful attitude is something we value highly. No one will get kicked after a few mistakes. You just have to have the same mindset as we do. If you just wanna hang, play some pvp or do some mythic+ dungeons, we are the right call as well. As many of us are real-life friends, you can expect lots of laughter and trolling outside of raids. If you are someone, who can’t take jokes, we are probably not the right choice for you. All in all you could call us a pleasant-natured group. If you are interested come and get to know us yourselves. We are excited to hear from you! The best part is that we don’t have a requirement for attendance. It means that if you don’t feel like it, you don’t have to play. Still attendance helps for becoming a core-member. If you have any questions please feel free to aim them at any member of our raid team and they'll be more than happy to assist you. Contact Ingame: Azzin#2183, Praey#2363 Discord: https://discord.gg/CG22aH5 E-Mail: Xeon-@gmx.netSunscar3 18h
18h The Freemasons - Casual Raiders - TOS 3/10 HC Welcome and thank you for your interest in our Guild! Check our guild Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thefreemasonskazzak/ Introduction Our guild was established in spring 2012. We remained active over the years, players came and go, but we have survived all that. Now in Legion, we have the biggest playerbase we ever had and the Guild is only becoming more alive and active as the expansion progresses on. Our main focus is casual raiding two nights per week. We start by clearing heroic content and putting it on farm. Eventually we attempt to step into mythic and clearing at least some bosses. We don't aim to clear all mythic content, so please don't expect us to do so. In fall 2016 we joined The Realm Gaming as a representative guild in World of Warcraft, which opened doors for our players to enjoy gaming in countless other popular games with friendly and nice people all around the world. Our current goals Current: - Heroic progression in Tomb of Sargeras - Surviving the summer break :) - Mythic+ dungeons weekly progression Achieved: - Nighthold (achieved 10/10HC, 4/10M) - Trial of Valor (achieved 3/3HC) - Emerald Nightmare (achieved 7/7HC, 1/7M) What we have to offer We are a mature, international and friendly guild with a good synergy between softcore and hardcore gamestyle. We provide a steady progression over the time and always aim to do our absolute best. We gladly welcome any decent player who seek new friends. At the moment, we mainly consist of Brits, Dutch and Scandinavians and also have individuals from countries like Czech, Germany, France and other. To communicate during raids and to socialize we use Teamspeak provided by The Realm Gaming. Raid Schedule - Thursday & Monday - 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time Voluntary offraids: Wednesday at 20:00 - Speedrun normal raids Progression Tomb of Sargeras: 10/10N, 3/10HC The Nighthold: 10/10N, 10/10HC, 4/10M Trial of Valor: 3/3N, 3/3HC The Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N, 7/7HC, 1/7M What do we seek High demand: - Mistweaver Monk - Shadow Priest - Warlock Low demand: - Off-spec healers with damage dealing main-spec - Any great damage dealer No demand: - X Contact If you have additional questions or are interested in joining us, please contact me ingame. Real ID: Martenus#2669 The Realm Gaming: https://the-realm-gaming.co.uk/ Official Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thefreemasonskazzak/ The Freemasons are looking forward to hearing from you! Have a wonderful day.Martenus94 18h
19h Ultima Invasione - 8/9 HC ToS Hello! Ultima Invasione are currently open for recruitment! To clear through mythic Nighthold and later on Tomb of Sargeras! Who are we? Ultima invasione are a guild based on Terenas/Emerald Dream. Who have now moved to Kazzak. UI was founded in Warlords of Draenor it is a guild full of old school players, new players and friends! Current Progression: 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare. 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor. 8/10 Mythic Nighthold 9/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras 8/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Raid Schedule [server time] Wednesday - 2000-2300 Thursday - 2000-2300 Sunday - 2000-2300 Saturday - 1930-2330 for 3-4 weeks when Tomb of sargeras is released. What can we offer you? - Fun raiding guild, a close group of friends - Progress and end game raiding content - Easy raid schedule - Fun! What do we expect from you? - High attendance - Mature and reliable - Keeping yourself updated on your class and tactics - Food, flasks, gems and enchants We are currently looking for: Melee: Rogue - High Prio Shaman Ranged: Warlock - High Prio Hunter Druid Healer: Shaman We are also looking for exceptional dps, dont hesitate to contact me if you think this guild will suit you! Where to find us? you can apply to us at: ultimainvasione.enjin.com or add one of us on battle.net: Martine#21908 - Wolpitz ingame Mattyboy#2112 - Retrapally ingame Nathan#22830 - Boriak ingame Thank you for taking time reading through!Wolpitz6 19h
19h <INTENDED> Recruiting for TOS Hello. We are a newly formed guild here on kazzak and we are looking to fill a rooster of playing to start with TOS mythic progression and onwards. We are a few friends who have decided to start up our own. For now we are in need in all classes. The guild and raids will be led by people who have 10-12 years experience under their belt. And we are always looking at our players ideas and feedback to improve guild and our raiding. We already have a very good and experience raid leader. Our raiding days will be Thursday Wednesday Sunday 19:00-23:00 We will be running loot council with one new random raider in the council each week to have a fair and good loot for everyone. Pm me or any officer ingame Lezzli (Anastia#2452) Códez Veleriah Kindest regards.Lezzli1 19h
19h Holy paladin looking for new home Hello Everyone, as topic says im looking for a new home for ToS Mythic and fourth, i have made a post on shared pve forum, where you can find some further information about me as a raider, and what i search for. Fast summary: I have cleared every content from Vanilla up to ToS Heroic, i look for a progressive raiding guild who have a common goal of being competetive in ToS. I always come prepared and studying logs, analyzers and so on to improve myself. For more info go to https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616042310 - I prefer all contact to go thru that post, or ingame /regards KnowledgeKnówledge0 19h
21h [H] Equanimity - Looking for Raiders 2/dw *** ABOUT US *** Equanimity is a twice a week high end PvE guild designed for dedicated and mature raiders to progress through Legion raid content with current progress at 8/9HC ToS, 9/10M NH, 2/3M ToV We wish to perform at a high level and clear all content without exhausting raid times while on a relaxed and friendly raiding environment. Always recruiting exceptional players. What we're looking for from you, You're a grown-up (or at least act like one most of the time). You have TeamSpeak 3 installed and can communicate in English. You have a stable ISP and a computer that can handle 20 man raids. You have exceptional knowledge of your class and game mechanics. You take raiding seriously and PvE progress is your primary goal. You have good current and previous raiding experience. Application Process If you are interested please contact Leelos#2142, Revanthas#2277, Obié#2703, Chris#210429, Adrian#24144. If none are available then feel free to contact another member of the guild. Raid times are 19.00pm-22.30pm (Server Time) Wednesday, Sunday. Guild website: Website: http://equanimity-kazzak.enjin.com/Pigot12 21h
22h <H> Frozen Wrath - Kazzak - 1/9 ToS(H) 9/9 ToS(N) Frozen Wrath - Kazzak Formally a social guild we have now decided to take the step into raiding. We are now looking for players to help us progress through ToS! Progress: 1/9 Tomb of Sargeras Heroic 9/9 Tomb of Sargeras Normal 3/10 Nighthold Mythic 10/10 Nighthold Heroic Raid Days: Wednesday - 20:00-23:00 Monday - 20:00-23:00 What we can offer you: *Raiding in a relaxed but progressive atmosphere *An active player-base where people are always willing to help and run Mythic+ as well as levelling alts etc. *Friendly players who hang out on Discord and always welcome you online. What we ask of you: *Know your class! We expect you to keep on top of your class' changes and updates and put effort into getting the best you can out of it. *Showing up prepared for raids - repaired, flasks, food etc. *Know tactics and make sure you have the correct addons. On progress we expect wipes, everyone makes mistakes but we expect people to learn from them. The raid leaders have the say on which tactics we go with for each fight - suggestions are always welcome before or after a pull (not during a fight). We do enjoy having fun and joking in raid, but on boss fights (especially progression) we expect people to be serious and pay attention. Currently recruiting: DPS: classes considered - Especially ranged! All applications will be considered even if your class is not listed above. To apply to our guild please visit: http://frozenwrath.shivtr.com/ or you can contact us over b-net: Saetharia#2998 / Deyllo#2451. Socials always welcome! /S <3Saetharia41 22h
1d Boosting 15+ 300k gold Boosting 15+ 300k gold. /w Guccifer-BurningLegion in game or add bt: GUCCI#21387Guccifer0 1d
1d [H] Lucid 10/10M 8/9HC, Recruiting for ToS. About Us Lucid is a newly formed guild on Kazzak, Founded 01-05-17. Our core consists of heavily experienced and seasoned raiders from a variety of backgrounds. We are former hardcore raiders that wish to raid with a more relaxed environment and schedule, whilst maintaining the standards of a conventional hardcore guild. We are primarily English speaking. Our raiders are generally very active outside of raiding hours, either completing in-game content or socialising amongst our other members, so being able to communicate is a must! Lucid has been formed for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression, however in the short period before ToS opened up the guild has cleared 10/10M NH. Requirements - Be consistent, reliable and motivated. A positive attitude goes a long way, this is important when progressing raid content. - Maintain your character to a high standard. This includes artifact traits, gearing efficiently and keeping up-to-date with class changes. - Bring knowledge of relevant raid encounters. We expect players to have researched each encounter extensively before attending raids. - Be able to communicate. Communication is an integral part of progression. You must have a working microphone and be comfortable with using your voice. Schedule Wednesday: 19:30 - 23:30 Thursday: 19:30 - 23:30 Sunday: 19:30 - 23:30 Applying to the Guild Currently we focus on the use of an interview process to assess applicants. Other than this, there is no prior application. If you have any questions, or you are interested in applying to our guild - then please feel free to contact one of our Officers ingame or add Grene13#2981, Rath#21763. Even if your class is not listed, we will consinder every class. Thanks - RathRathenau7 1d
1d [H] Selling Any Mythic +& Raids Boost Include NH Mythic We have a Very Exprienced Team in Kazzak (Dìsconnect Guild) doing over 1.2k Mythic+ in time and a very good Background boost since MoP and WoD . Mythic + Completing Mythic + 2 - 20 awards you with: -865 - 925 gear for your character depends on lvl of key -Chance for legendary item -Artifact power -At the start of next week you will be able to loot your class hall chest for a piece of 905+ gear. -[Keystone Master] Achievement Raids - Emerald Nightmare Mythic 7/7 - Trial of Valor Mythic 3/3 - NIghthold Hc 10/10 - We also sell Nighthold Mythic Boosts , Loot and prices will be discussed with us . Whats expected of you: Literally nothing but the gold and yourself and a key If you don't have key we can provide one just let us know what lvl you need. We accept all realm gold. Have a dps spec and hit a few buttons your dps doesn't matter much at all. How much does it cost / How can I contact you? Pricing is to be discussed with us directly due to the competitive nature of key lvl and your activity We accept almost all realms gold. Price for Xrealms is usualy higher than kazzak . Skype ; omid.lasthope Whisper In-game : Mêrciless Lasthopê Artìst Battle Tag lasthope#2805 merciless#2565 Artist#2273Kràtós121 1d
1d 8/9 HC <Potential> Late Night Recruitment <Potential> is a late night raiding guild located on Kazzak. Our current progression is 10/10M, 8/9H, looking for finish off ToS Heroic this Monday. Our raid times are 22-01 ST on Wednesday, Thursday and Monday, with an optional raid for running easier content on Sunday. We are currently recruiting 1 healer and a few DPS for mythic progress for Tomb of Sargeras. Our core team is formed out of people who have reached cutting edge in all raids in Legion, and bring good understanding of their classes, knowledge of the encounters, and motivation to raid at a high level on a short 9 hour schedule. Our most recent kill was Mythic Gul’dan ranked 900th in the world. To progress as fast as possible we expect people to turn up to raids promptly and ready to kill bosses. We want to foster an environment that is enjoyable to be a part of, whilst giving people the opportunities to improve in WoW and make friends online. Several members play other games as well such as Overwatch and League of Legends, so feel free to hop on discord and have a chat with us and get a feel for our guild: https://discord.gg/dCJSBGY In order to raid with us, we require you to have a working microphone so you can communicate with the rest of the raid. To apply please visit our forums at http://potential-guild.eu/forum/index.php To get in touch with us about joining the guild, please contact one of our officers: percy#2598, arturo112#2812, Pøwnie#21783, Oli#2155Arturopriest0 1d
1d Holy pala LF TOS guild .Mattar0 1d
1d [H] Worldstorm | ToS 9/9N 3/9HC As Tomb of Sargeras is closing in, We're now opening up our recruitment once again. Aiming to have a finalized, stable roster by the time we'll be heading into mythics. As a group of experienced people, we aim to progress and get as far into mythics as possible while still holding a friendly atmosphere in-between everyone in the guild. Therefore we're looking after likeminded people that want to be apart of something great! a Guild that is active outside of raid hours. That do events such as Mythic Keystones, old content or even relevant content on alternative characters. Classes/Specc we're in most need of: Elemental Shaman [High] Hunter [High] Balance Druid [High] Warlock [Medium] If your class/specc is not listed above, contact us anyways! There is a big chance we'll give it a go, class won't matter in most cases! What we're looking after when it comes to a new Trial: - An active player that doesn't just log on five minutes before the raids start. We want our future raiders to be active outside of raidshours, mainly to keep your character up-to-date without us having to nag you about it on a daily basis. - Someone that always strive to get better by each raid. We want people that learn from their mistakes, that can adapt after each wipe without having too many issues with it and that can keep up with the rest of the guild when it comes to performance. - Someone that always come prepared. As we only raid 9 hours a week we want our players to be on time. Possibly fifteen minutes before the raid starts outside the instance, so we can pull the boss as soon as the clock hits 7/8.30 PM. - Always have enough consumables for the entire duration of the raid. As we find it rude for people to make others wait, just cause they didn't commit to being ready on time. this will be crucial and it will also be mandatory to use Potions/Food/Flasks for progress raids. - To have a microphone and be able to call out stuff whenever it's needed. We understand people can be shy, though for us to be able to push our progress as much as possible communication between the entire raid will be needed. - Be able to take criticism. As some things have to be said, rather than kept in and talked about behind peoples back. We will be as forward as we can with everyone. weather it's negative or just constructive criticism. Nothing will be kept in the dark if it benefits the guild. We use the Addon RClootcouncil to distribute the loot as fair as possible. Where things such as performance, how big of an upgrade the item is and more will be taken into consideration when given to players. For communication in raids we use Discord, make sure you have it installed! We are currently raiding three days a week: Wednesday 20.30-23.00 ST Thursday 20.30-23.00 ST Sunday 19.00-23.00 ST And for offdays, nothing is set in stone. Most of the events outside of raid hours usally just happen but will be announced on our Discord. If this sounds like a guild you would like to be apart of, add either of us on Battle-tag and we'll take it from there! Syn#2401 | Guild Master Rhymzter#2407 | Recruitment Officer TheDobster#2200 | Officer Peetson#2356 | OfficerRhymzter4 1d
1d <WipeInc> recruiting DPS for ToS progression Hey everyone, in NH mythic we have downed 5/10 bosses. With the ToS opening we are aiming for even better results in mythic difficulty. We are looking for players that are interested in being part of heroic roster, the best will also get to raid mythic. So far we've downed 6/9HC. NH raids are voluntary as of now. We raid 3 times a week on Wed, Sun, Mon; 7pm - 10pm server time (CEST). With the Tomb release we have 3 days of core raiding, other days are to equip players outside of the core group. We use Discord for communication, a headset is a must, a working mic is a big plus. In case you're interested and fit the criteria below, please fill in an application form on www.wipeinc.shivtr.blue or contact me personally, in Blizz app: Makita#2399, in-game: Makitka, Muhelka. 1. You are spriest, BM hunter, DH, fury warr, boomkin or even other class but still think you could fit in, 2. you know the tactics, learn from mistakes and have quick reflexes, 3. you are active outside of raid times to keep up with your artifact weapon. If I'm not online you can contact GuM Flameemperor, Blizz app: Fatamor#21659. Cheers!Makitka9 1d
1d <Iron Edge> - Weekend Raid recruitment Hello. <Iron Edge> is a high level raiding guild with a strong community at its centre, that's been active since forever (yes, since Vanilla, our 12th birthday is this February -hype-). We currently have 3 raiding teams. The Weekend Raid has always cleared the content on Heroic, while raiding only Sunday nights (20:00 to 23:00 server time). The main team has cleared current Mythic content (with the exception of ToV), with only 2 raid days per week. And finally, the last team consists of IRL friends that just want to kick !@# and chill. Currently, we're recruiting ranged DPS, to complete at least the heroic version of Nighthold. So, if you think you can commit to raiding once a week, on Sunday evenings, be sure to have a look @ iron-edge.co.uk You will find more information there. Or you can poke one of the following people. Contacts: Weekend Raid leader: Xormz Main Raid leader: Rashkebab Melee DPS Officer: Phoenixflame Ranged DPS Officer: Mooneclipse Guild Master: Gaeios Good day, XormzXormz2 1d
2d [H]Insignificant Kazzak-EU SWE Insignificánt Kazzak-EU Först och främst, tack för att ni tittar in här och visar intresse! Vi är en nyskapad guild på Kazzak, vi har en core som består av vänner, varav majoriteten av oss har raidat sedan dagarna av TBC och andra av oss har lirat under många år i World Top100. Vi söker nu fler personer för att fylla ut våran roster inför kommande ToS Release. Just nu är vi i en uppbyggnads fas där vi kommer att testa MÅNGA spelare för att skapa något fint tillsammans! Vi kommer att raida 2 dagar i veckan med risk för en extend dag eller lite extendad tid under raid beroende på hur vi alla känner om vi är nära en kill eller inte. Tider kommer att vara: Ons&Sön 19:00-22.30 Då vi inte har många raid timmar i veckan så satsar vi på att dem timmarna vi raidar kommer vara kvalitésfyllda för att nå våra mål. Vi har ingen brådska utan vi kommer att bygga denna guild steg-för-steg. Känner du att du vill vara med och bygga en framtida svensk casual guild? Känner du att du är en person med raid erfarenhet och kan använda dina timmar raidandes effektivt för att uppnå en hyfsad progress? Kolla in våran hemsida, släng in en apply! Vi kommer att vara väldigt aktiva med att läsa applys osv nu i början så svar kan komma väldigt fort! http://insignificantwow.shivtr.com Frantixx#2326 [GM] Statíc#2763 [Officer] Lexen#3535 [Officer]Wizco7 2d
3d Brewmaster LF raiding guild BIO Hi, my name is Spanksalot, i'm 27 years old. I have been a main tank since SoO. I have been on a break after 2 weeks of NH when our guild fell apart, till now. I'm looking for a new guild to raid heroic but mostly mythic with. Gear My ilvl is 905 equiped atm (i'm finishing upgrading first legendary in a few days) And i'm actively farming AP to get back to the sweet spot. It's a work in progress, but i'm dedicated to make this a fast process. Experience: I have been raidleader and maintank since SoO. I've cleared most of this content on the brewmaster. On both Heroic and Mythic difficulty. On logs (link below) I always performed well above average, even when sacrificing numbers for the kill. Most recent achievments: Cutting edge: Xavius AotC: Helya AotC: Gul'dan Myhic Skorp (first week but this is where our guild fell apart and RL kicked in) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/spankdaddy Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19406656/11/#partition=1 Contact Spanksalot#2816Spankdaddy1 3d
3d [H] <Send Noots> - 2/week raiding. 8/10M, 3/3M. <Send Noots> is a small group of experienced friends that moved to Kazzak Horde on February 12th 2017 to take a step back from longer-schedule raiding, and from the monotonous grinds that come along with it. We're a laid-back bunch, but we take our raiding seriously. Currently, we're focusing on efficient progression in Nighthold Mythic as we work on solidifying our core raiding roster for ToS and beyond as much as possible. In the future, we'll be aiming to set up regular raid boosting in as many difficulties as our team can manage. We're looking for more exceptional players to continue improving our Mythic roster for Nighthold and beyond. Additionally, don't bring !@#$ty attitudes or egos, we're all equals here. Our current progress is: 8/10 NH Mythic. 3/3 ToV Mythic. Our raiding schedule is: Saturday: 19:30 to 23:30 Sunday: 19:00 to 23:00 These are server time. We'll be using Loot Council to distribute upgrades, and in boost runs, when they occur, we'll be using Personal Loot. If this interests you, you can contact us at the following BattleTags: Fyurie#2454 Khargillian#2477 Enigma#2951 Lancex#21378 You can also reach us on our Discord server at: https://discord.gg/9MeM4ws Please have log parses available if you contact us, it helps us speed things up greatly! Thanks for reading. Noot noot.Fyurie28 3d
3d <Midnight Express> 4/9hc 9/9n recruitment open! Who we are We are <Midnight Express>, a late night raiding guild of the server <Kazzak> on the <Misery> battlegroup, focusing on 20man raiding content. Our over-arching goal is to experience and master the high-end content in WoW, that is only possible to achieve with a highly skilled and motivated group of players working together. The majority of the guild are working adults with successful careers/family outside WoW. Attitude, maturity, respect, loyalty, tolerance and sense of humor are traits that distinguish us. What we are looking for We want experienced raiders that have passion for PvE raiding and progression. Loot will come your way, but should not be your main priority. Also, wiping on new content, specifically as hardmodes are learned, should not be feared. We're looking for like-minded people who strive to make their character the best it can be, modifying their gear and spec to push their abilities to the maximum in all raids, even if those bosses are on farm. We expect our members to have researched encounters prior to facing them by watching videos and reading forums until you have a clear grasp on what to expect. Whilst we will of course help our members at any opportunity, we do not intend on spoon-feeding members for every fight. Whilst our PvE game expectations are high, we also look for people with a great personality who can contribute themselves to an active, social and friendly group of people. Our Raiding Schedule We raid from 22.30 to 01:00 server time. We raid 20man content 3 times a week: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Currently recruiting: tank class (druid preffered) hunter mage warlock any exceptional classes and roles are free to apply aswell, we will always take them into consideration. contact any officer ingame, reply here or invite me yoxeblue#2191Yoxeblue13 3d
3d [H] <Hellheim> recruiting players Hellheim is a social raiding guild on Kazzak. The core of the guild is set up with people that work or study during office hours and who have experienced a lot of different types of guilds and social environments. We added all our positive ideas on how a social gaming community should be and started Hellheim. We aim to be a social guild that focuses on Heroic raiding with Normal off-raids. If we have time during each tier we will try to progress in mythic. Our vision is to give our members a joyful feeling every time they log on to their characters and that there’s always friends to talk to or go on honorable adventures with. By being a member of Hellheim you’ll not be getting world first kills, but you will get kills. You will also have a haven - a calm oasis in the stress of normal life - where you’ll always have friends online to explore, discuss and achieve things with. Raid times Mon 7PM-11PM (Server time) Wed 7PM-11PM (Server time) Off-day: Sat 8PM-10PM (Server time) Progress 4/10 Mythic What we’re looking for Hellheim aims to be a guild for everyone - no matter your history in World of Warcraft or in real life. You are welcome to be a part of Hellheim as long as you are friendly and enjoy achieving things together with others. All exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of class, assuming you fit the role we're currently recruiting. Contact and recruitment If you share our view we encourage you to join us! Talk to one of our officers in-game: Bínnx, Totenlieber, Kamidogu or Oskarmonk or ask a guild member to get in contact with us. You can also add Bínnx or Totenlieber or Kamidogu: Binnx#21536 or Totenlieber#2806 Kamidogu#2473 For more information, contact and recruitment, visit our website: http://hellheim.enjin.com.Kamidogu2 3d
3d Once - Again [ Late Night Guild ] 22:00-01:00 Hey, We are an established late night guild looking to add a few more players! Working on Clearing TOS after clearing all previous content, we hope to find some skilled, friendly and reliable players. Tank : Monk/Guardian Healer : Rdruid/Rshaman DPS : Rogue/DK/Warlock/Mage We would ofc consider all good players. Feel free to message any member in the guild for more info. Adamski#2159 / Oneyota#2678 / Temptation#2121 www.oaguild.com / www.oaguild.co.ukWaiyusofat0 3d
3d [SWE] [H] <Lika Barn Leka Bäst> rekryterar! <Lika Barn Leka Bäst> är ett svenskt gaming community som nu rekryterar för vår WoW guild här på Kazzak. Vi vill få ihop ett stabilt, trevligt core som kan börja raida inom snar framtid, Torsdag & Söndag @ 19:00 - 22:00. Adda mig vid intresse; Plebster#21739 Eller hoppa in på vår community Discord; https://discord.gg/BvY3T2u Tjululu! - LajjanAegyth1 3d
3d <Singularity> friendly guild recruiting! About Us ● Faction: Horde ● Realm: Kazzak EU ● Language: English ● Raid times: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 7.30PM to 10.30PM Server Time. ● Progression: 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare | 4/10 Mythic Nighthold We are recruiting raiders for Tomb of Sargeras. We are about 3 years old guild, that started to raid together back it Mist of Pandaria. But most of us play back since Vanilia/BC/Wrath. We are very friendly guild, that like to joke around between pulls, and have some fun, but when it is a start to pull the boss, we all serious to preform the best and progress as far as we can. We like to play with eachother, we love to have a laugh and fun while playing this game, we like to meet new people, and we are enthusiastic about progressing high-end content. As a guild, we struggled a bit after killing Krosus Mythic, few people quit the game and because it is the end of Nighthold, we were not able to find a proper good people for our raiding roster, to progress more, even if we wanted to do so. But now we are rebuilding our guild again, with Tomb of Sargeras as the main focus. We need just few people to complete our roster. We going to start our raiding back again when Tomb releases. With clearing Heroic and Normal fast to get some quick gear, we going to move onto Mythic ToS as soon as we will be ready. In between raid days, we do higher Mythic+ pushing, Rated and random BGs, arenas and all of the other stuff, there is always something for somebody. If you are looking for some more serious raiding and progression group, while still keeping a fun and social aspects of the guild, we are the right people for you! Requirements ● 900 ilvl ● Desire to be up to date with your class and spec changes, to keep improving yourself as a player ● Speaking fluent English ● Discord ● Understanding that you play with other people, not by yourself - teamwork Apply Get in touch with one of our recruitment Officers ● In-game: Swiftslash | B.net tag: Blaze#2696 ● In-game: Ilenker | B.net tag: Ilenker#2382 ● In-game: Lidrian | B.net tag: Jupitertermi#2827 Or just apply directly on our website: https://singularity.enjin.com/recruitmentLidrian0 3d
4d Looking for early time raiding guild Hey guys! I'm really eager to join a raiding guild but my problem is that most guilds do not fit my time schedule! due to my job limiting my time I cant play past 7:00 pm. but most guilds start +7:00 pm so I cant join any of them. after long days of spamming in general and trade chats I never found any guild with early hours of raiding. so this made me think I need to open a forum topic. so what I want now is a progressive pve guild with early raid time schedule! by early I mean morning, noon or early afternoon (1:00 pm to 5:00 pm is ideal). although I know this kind of guild is very rare and odd but I'm trying my last way of finding one! I really appreciate anyone who already in such a guild or know any to tell me what to do! I suppose some of those guilds may exist! thanks everyone reading this. TL;DR: I'm looking for early raid time guild that raids during evening and ends the raid time by 7:00 pmRezydruid3 4d
4d Selling any Mythic + boost We are an experienced international boosting team with over 1k Mythic + boost. Mythic + Completing Mythic +10-15 awards you with: -865 - 925 gear for your character depends on lvl of key -Chance for legendary item -Artifact power -At the start of next week you will be able to loot your class hall chest for a piece of 905+ gear. -[Keystone Master] Achievement we also boost higher mythic+ for score and higher AP reward Karazhan Full normal mythic run including time run for mount BONUS -you will receive every piece of loot that we don't need in this run, through the new system you can trade same or lower iLvl to any player in your group Whats expected of you: Nothing but the gold and your presence in dungeon. How much does it cost / How can I contact you? Pricing is to be discussed with us directly due to the competitive nature of key lvl and realm you are on, mentioning that we accept gold on all eu realms. How to contact us: Skype: blood_2444 schumi3891 yaneza. (recommended for germans) darkmasacre Ingame whisper: axestolen-kazzak unforrgiven-kazzak Ártemìs-TwistingNether niamii-blackhand (recommended for germans) eledriwe-twisting nether Btag axe#2444 schumi#1768 niath#21243 themassacre#2780Axestolen8 4d
4d 3 Mature! Players looking for Guild Hello all recruiters, We are a Holy Paladin (Holymari), Enhancement Shaman (Proffiterol) and a Shadow Priest looking for a raiding guild to progress into tomb. We looking for a Guild that raids mostly around 21.30ST Wednesday and Sunday, we might be able to squeeze a third day too. Guild needs to be an International (English Speaking with Discord) or Greek Guild.Korraxx1 4d
4d More chilled than your freezer? Join <The Disadvantage> TL&DR: Hello! We at <The Disadvantage> are looking to expand our roster for Tomb of Sargeras! Our goal is to make a nice community while also having a core group of raiders who primarily wish to clear Heroic raid content. While experienced veterans are most welcome, our doors are open to newer or returning players as long as they have the will and patience to learn and improve! Members are expected to perform adequately to the content they wish to do. Raiding Info We have cleared Nighthold on both, Normal and Heroic and are farming them at the moment. As soon as Tomb opens, we plan to start Normal progress. Our raid nights take place on Thursday and Sunday from 19.00 to 22.00 PM server time. Additionally, there might be more raids if members wish so. None of them are mandatory though. On top of that, members usually do self-organized M+ (or sometimes there are M+ evenings). Recruitment Currently, we are recruiting all roles to get some fresh blood. We require you to be geared for upcoming raiding content (+/- 890ilvl) or to catch up individually as we cannot guarantee boosts (even though we will likely help). To apply either leave a comment here and we'll contact you or message Sarchristic (Sawien), Brainzz (Frankenbill) or Mooneater (Lunareclipse) ingame! In case you wish to learn more about us: The general thought behind <The Disadvantage> is to provide a common ground for mature, open minded players who are willing to help others, share their joy/wisdom and who can do so in a relaxed manner. What we seek is to enjoy the time spent with others, to educate rather than to blame. We are building a community rather than a raid group. That being said, we are not carrying people; members are expected to be performing well enough for content they seek to do. The requirements for new recruits are very simple. First, we seek active players, not an alt who will log on once a month (no worries, we can accommodate all your alts). Second, we want folk who wish to work on their toon - improve and progress through content. Hand in hand with this goes active participation in events. And if you are even willing to initiate a thing or two, even better! You don't need to know everything or be super geared when you join us. We are happy to explain a lot of things as long as you stick with us and play! Last but far from least, we want people with positive attitude; elitists and go-go players tend to leave us early. To shed a little bit more light on non-raiding activities - we do mythic+ dungeons of all levels, be it smaller with more chests, or really tough ones. Some of us are Keystone Masters and have Challenging Look if that's your cup of tea. Others also enjoy occasional PvP in form of arenas or random Bgs. Whatever your heart desires!Sarchristic8 4d
4d Tank, healer and dps LF raiding guild We are 3 friends returing to WoW after raiding together in earlier patches. We raided 2 days a week and cleared EN 7/7 M, Guild got disbanded right after NH release. We managed to get 10/10 HC and 4/10 M. - Prot paladin (tank main, can reroll) - Holy/disc Priest 3/9 HC - Ret paladin/resto druid or Brewmaster We are looking for a casual raiding guild with ambitions to clear ToS Mythic. We are willing to go through trials and prove ourselves to deserve a spot. feel free to contact us ingame or reply to this message; Spanksalot#2816Spankdaddy0 4d
6d - -Rajuba0 6d
6d 900 Fury warr with 49 traits LF HC/Mythic guild About me: My name's Calle and im 17 years old. I'm a fun and social person Current proggres: Been raiding since MoP, only played LFR tho to learn the basics of raiding. I've got 7/7 N HM, 6/7 HC HM, 4/10 BRF, 4/13 N HFCand curve on HFC (wasen't really intrested in the pve in WoD so was more sticking to the PvP) In legion i've got 7/7 HC EN and 6/7 M (didn't get curve since i went on holiday and when i was back cutting was gone), Tov 3/3 HC, 3/3 M, 10/10 NH HC. Me as a raider: I'm a really patient person and i wont give up until we've finished the damn raid. I take advices from others and do the same to others if i feel to do it and if they really need it. What my in wow is: Get as far as possible in raiding, try to get as good gear as possible with the right stats which is Haste and mastery for Fury warrior at the moment.Zlizee0 6d
6d [H] Brothers in Arms - 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M (Emeriss) Recruitment is currently open for all classes. <Brothers in Arms> is Bulgarian PvE guild established in October 2006. So far in Legion we are 7/7M, 3/3M and finished 10/10M in Nighthold as well. We are currently recruiting Bulgarian players for Tomb of Sargeras. Raid Days: Monday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Wednesday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Thursday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Sunday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Requirements: - Over 18 - Can communicate in Bulgarian - Discord/TS + microphone - 60% attendance - Former raiding experience is highly desirable We advise you to take your time in writing your application. Remember that first impression lasts. Make sure you have read the rules and policy of Brothers in Arms before you make your application. What we can offer: - A stable guild that has been raiding for 11+ years - Competitive progress with 4 raids per week - Fair leadership - no A or B teams, we don't recruit for the bench - Experienced guild management and raid leading What we are expecting from you: - Coming prepared with consumables and knowledge of the bosses you are about to face - High Motivation during progress and farm raids - Know your class and min-max your character - A "team first" attitude Attitude and commitment are the most important. We do not want people who just log on to farm raids to get loot and then disappear for progression nights! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To post an application, register to our forums at bia-emeriss.com. You can also roll an alt on our server and contact Daten (Daten#2257), through bnet.Daten2 6d
6d [H] [SWE] <Lika Barn Leka Bäst> recruiting! När hade du som roligast i WoW? Personligen var det när jag hade ett gäng riktigt trevliga människor jag spelade tillsammans med, i en svensktalande guild, på Kazzak i Cataclysm. Själva expansionet spelade inte så stor roll - Cataclysm hade sina ups and downs, precis som alla andra expansions. Det var snarare känslan av tillhörighet och den trevliga atmosfären som skapades, när någon alltid satt i voice chat när man loggade in, och man bara kunde hoppa in och hojta. Jag saknar verkligen den tiden. Jag har spelat i flera år sedan dess men aldrig upplevt samma sociala umgänge. Därför har jag skapat <Lika Barn Leka Bäst>, ett svensktalande gaming community skapat i just detta syfte! Vi håller till och hänger på en Discord-server och vårt första steg blev att skapa en guild i WoW på servern Kazzak. Så småningom, när vi har folk för det, kommer vi att dra igång med raids och andra aktiviteter, mestadels PVE men även lite PVP om intresset finns bland våra members. (Raids planeras ligga på Måndag & Torsdag @ 19:00 - 23:00). Är du intresserad av att joina eller har frågor dykt upp när du läst detta? Kommentera gärna inlägget eller adda Plebster#21739 så kan vi snacka lite där om du vill. :)Aegyth2 6d
20 Jun < Shock and Awe > 7/7M 2/3M 8/10M Recruitment We are currently recruiting any exceptional dps to strengthen our raid team for ToS. About Shock and Awe The guild was officially started just before the release of Legion. Our goal as a guild is to be raiding at higher end raiding. To complete the ongoing raid tiers prior to the next release. And ofcourse, to enjoy eachothers company! What are our goals? Our goals for current and for future expansion is to: - Create a guild with a friendly community amongst all ranks and have a great time together. - Create a serious raiding team with intention to progress in a semi-hardcore way. - Create a raiding team who will finish off the on-going Tiers while they are current. - To have a strong raiding roster, with the progress minded & focused people, who will be able to take down future challenges. Raiding Schedule Tuesday: 19:30pm - 22:30pm. Wednesday: 19:30pm - 22:30pm. Sunday: 19:30pm - 22:30pm. What are we looking for in a raider? - We require every raider to be able to attend a minimum of 80% of our monthly raids, and expecting players to do all thats possible to attend 100%. When signing for a raid, you are expected to meet up. We are aware of certain situations that will prevent you from meeting up, but only to a certain limit. - Know your class completely, as we don't want to teach. Being up to date with the latest theorycrafting for your class is crucial. We need our raiders to aim for perfection. - As a raider you must be able to adapt to mechanics and tactics in a fairly fast way, we wont bother to keep wiping during progression due to continuesly misunderstandings or lack of ability. - Learn from your mistakes and use it to improve yourself. - You will be asked to speak up on Discord, for when a specific situation happens, and we do require you to actually speak up. - We have low tolerence with causing drama, and we hit hard on people creating it and it can result in a guild kick. Everybody has their personal opinion about everything, but either you keep it to yourself, or inform the Guild Master or an Officer about it. - Raiding is teamplay, if you only think about yourself do not expect to stay in Shock and Awe. The team comes before any individual. Contacting us If you want more information about Shock and Awe, feel free to add Battletag: Avidima#2450 or contact any officer ingame Or, head directly to our website http://saa.enjin.com to drop an application.Celés33 20 Jun
20 Jun 893/895 looking for raiding guild. I have been 2 guilds this expansion which was Reign and some guild i dont remember. I got curve but not cutting since i went on holiday to Maldives the last weeks. So i got 5/7 Mythic. After i came home from my holiday i took a brake from wow, but im back on track once again. Started playing for 1 week ago and i have already got 8/10 HC(with pugs). I was also raiding in MoP and WoD, but i dont remember any experince more than i got Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry normal. I'm a guy that won't give up so easily. I really like raiding and i have always loved the proggressing and experince with other people. I like to challange myself, by aiming for the best result like coming so far as i can in mythic raiding and the best stats and ilvl.Zlizee2 20 Jun
20 Jun Frost DK looking for normal/HC raiding guild Hey I am looking for a friendly raiding guild on kazzak to progress through ToS i play most evenings around 20:30st would like a guild with a raid start around then or later. i haven't raided in a guild environment since January previous exp 7/7 HC EN 5/1/17 2/3 HC ToV 10/10 N NH most recent just in a pug MS 901 Frost - 48 traits - 40 AK OS 901 Unholy - 41 traits I enjoy PvP will mess about in arena and bgs most nightsDeathó2 20 Jun
20 Jun Superbia looking for tank for Tomb and beyond! Superbia er et dansk 2dags mythic raiding guild (10/10M). Vi ligger pt placeret som flg: 2. bedste Danske guild. 1. plads af 2. dags Danske guilds. Vi søger et par stærke Danske spillere, til at styrke vores core-roster! I særdeleshed en erfaren tank til et fast raidspot på raidholdet. Hvad ønsker vi fra dig? For det første kræver vi brug af dansk i både skriftlige og verbale former, da vi raider på dansk. At kende din class, din rolle, og din funktion på hver encounter vi kæmper i mod. Samtidig er modenhed et must. Tidligere erfaring i PvE er også påkrævet, helst akkumuleret i flere high-end raiding tilfælde. Vi kræver maksimal indsats lagt i din karakter, såsom reputation med de korrekte faktions og brug af ordentlige enchants og gems, flask, pots osv. Vores mål er at blive en af de bedste danske raiding guilds - og en af de bedste 2day/week raiding guilds i verden - hvis du på forhånd ved, at du ikke har niveauet til det, kan du ligeså godt spare din apply - ellers er vi altid imødekommende overfor applies og alle exceptionelle applies vil blive taget i betragtning, også selvom du måske spiller en class, vi ikke pt har mangel på. Naturlig/positiv konkurrence er godt for de fleste elementer ift raiding, og derfor sørger vi også for at holde vores raidere "I ilden", så man ikke hviler på laurbærene, med et 120% sikkert raidspot. Som noget sidste, forlanger vi 90% attendance fra alle vores raidere. Vi operere med en tight roster, for at give mest muligt spilletid til alle, på de 2 dage/ugen vi raider og derfor er det også vigtigt, at du prioritere din tid omkring at kunne være med til raiding hver gang. Selvfølgelig kan der komme IRL i vejen, og det er vi 110% overbærende med, men herudover, ser vi gerne at du prioritere således, at du næsten altid kan deltage i raids. Overordnet set, når det kommer til din class og spillet, forventer vi at: 1. Din class er tuned 2tm + du er 120% inde i alt omkring denne. 2. Dit spil (adaption/optimering/evnen til at se frem og sætte ting i perspektiv i en kamp - ligeledes tage imod input og tilpasse disse i dit spil, alt imens du til stadighed optimere andre punkter. 3. Din evne til at deltage på et hold; og i det hele taget socialt. Dette er noget vi vægter rigtigt højt i Superbia. Passer du ikke ind og/eller falder udenfor vores øvrige cores normer, vil du nok ikke finde dig til rette i guilden. 4. Du er ikke bleg for at modtage kritik (det sker for alle, men vil altid være konstruktiv kritik!) 5. Vi forventer du er MEGET komfortable med at din role. VI har ikke plads til en oplæring eller gearing op periode. Legion er på trapperne om 2-3 uger, og vi kører på med fuld skrald, fra day 1. Er du ikke up to date omkring spillet, din class og i første omgang alle de forskellige heroic bosser (herefter mythic), ser vi hellere du lader være med at smide en apply. Vi er nød til at være på samme niveau allesammen, og de folk vi allerede har i core-rosteren, er altid up2date! Addons: forventer vi at raiders og trials har downloadet Bigwigs/DBM, Exorsus, RClootcouncil og Weak Aura, Angry assignment. - Til fordeling af loot bruger vi RClootcouncil så vi officere kan beslutte hvem vi syntes der for det første performer bedst, men også hvem der overall får den største upgrade ud af et givent stykke loot. Classes/roles vi søger pt: Tank - class er ligemeget. Melee - gerne monk, warr, DK eller ret Palla. Ranged - gerne ele sham, boomer, mage. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Vi raider Man/Tir 19-23! /w Hasufer, Alduin, SevaerX eller Balolski ingame for en chat og mere info! Hjemmeside: Superbia-eu.com Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/kazzak/SuperbiaHasufer0 20 Jun
20 Jun (A) Sakaru's Nemesis Boosting (A) Hello everyone! I am boosting people through the Nemesis Quest lines situated within the Gladiators Sanctum inside of your garrisons. I can boost you to receive the preliminary quest item (E.g. Pandaren Heart) alongside with the 500 required kills in the follow up quest. Individual race boosts can begin at any agreed time, however full boost runs involving all races start at 20.30 Server Time. I am selling for Alliance players to kill Horde races for the Warlords of Draenor related achievements and questlines. I am charging 20k (20,000) gold per person per race. - Alternatively should you wish to buy ALL seven races, we will discount the final race so you only pay 120k (120,000) gold - One race comes free! Note, I accept gold on both Alliance AND Horde side, and I am willing to knock 10% off the cost of your boost if paid on HORDE side, this is regardless of however many races are bought - it is a flat % discount. [/b] NOTE: ALL payments must be made on Kazzak EU realm. I am currently selling ALL Horde races, these include: Horde Orcs ----> Trolls ----> Tauren -----> Undead -----> Blood Elves -----> Goblin ----> Pandaren This is also our kill orders on the FULL boost runs. Add and speak to me in-game if you need multiple races but have chosen the wrong race in line with our kill order - there may be a solution! Or, scroll down to our FAQ. Also, check out mine and my old friends Nemesis Boosting forum topic from when we played on Tarren Mill, alongside all the feedback from other players: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17610531464 Add my battle-tag below for further details - alternatively reply to this thread for any queries. Sakaru#2690 Leave the technical business to me. Contact us, set a date, and be on time, and expect swift and professional boosting. With a full group of 5 (so the multiplier is 5, it takes on average 20-30 minutes per race) FAQ: Q: What is the Nemesis questlines and achievement? A: Please see the below links: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9738/warlord-of-draenor http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9508/warlord-of-draenor These are questlines obtained from your Level 2 Gladiators Sanctum in your Garrison. They require you to collect the heart of a specific race, turn in the quest, to receive a follow up requiring 500 kills to the specific race. Q: How long does the boost take? A: For one Nemesis quest, it will take around 20-30 minutes depending on technical issues. We ask for players who are buying all races, or multiple, to set aside around 3.5 to 5 hours AT MINIMUM for us to complete this on time. This can be affected by slow payments, being paid race by race, drop outs, or late comers, or even phasing issues! Q: I need all races, but I am on a different Nemesis quest than the race you begin with, what can I do? A: If this is the case, please have an alt levelled, with a Level 2 Gladiators Sanctum, and reach the questline to burn an effigy. Please choose it in our kill order. Unfortunately there is no way for a player to dismiss a Nemesis Questline on a character that has already burnt an effigy, so choose carefully! Please speak to us in-game if you have chosen a race not in line with our order - there is always a work around! Q: I am on a different realm to yourselves, how do I go about paying for this boost? A: Though we can boost characters on another realm, we cannot accept gold from any realm. It is strictly Kazzak EUSakaru1 20 Jun
20 Jun [H] Tank 7/10M (All Classes 900+) LF raiding guild Hey, So a bit of background, I've raided with Defiance Gaming on Kazzak since January this year or so, our progression is 7/10M (Star-Eli-Gul'dan not downed) and looking to find a new guild. Just want to move on because we are 3 tanks in the guild now since April/May and there's not room for all 3, and I don't really want to roll DPS. I have every tank class at 900+ ilvl, this druid is my main tank and has been since I started raiding with my current guild, so he's the best geared one and the one I'm most comfortable with, armory is showing feral spec but equipped ilvl is 911. I can bring any tank class, though my preference would be Druid > DH/DK > Paladin/Warrior/Monk Here are 2 armories to give you an idea, contact me if interested for rest: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/thr%C3%A1wn https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/than%C3%A2tos I'm looking for a 2-3 day raiding guild with similar progress and a nice atmosphere. Zayne#2678 if interested, or reply here, or if I'm not answering ingame just add me on Discord Adrian | Thrawn#3877 (userID 278184158424072193) Hopefully this looks interesting to some of you recruiters :)Thráwn0 20 Jun
20 Jun <Innominatum>[H] Selling Nighthold Heroic Boost Hey Kazzak <Innominatum> is the highest ranked 3 day raiding guild in the world with 7/7 in EN Mythic, 3/3 in ToV Mythic and 10/10 in NH Mythic. As a guild we've been selling raid + loot boosts for over 3 years, with thousands of satisfied customers. What we have to offer right now is: Nighthold Heroic 10/10 Gul'dan HeroicThe Heroic boost is done on Mondays at 19:30 realm time. We ONLY accept gold as payment. We accept gold on the following servers (small extra fee on x-realm payments): Twsting Nether (prefered) Kazzak Tarren Mill DraenorFor payment on other servers, contact me through btag and I'll see if we can make something work. All our raiders are 905+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: Xheno#2560 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer of a class. Full 30 man group and none of our raiders are saved for any of the bosses, which means we'll get maximum amount of loot drops from every boss. Our main Boosting Thread can be found here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613611194#post-1 Boosting Thread from previous expansion can be found here: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/13987279927#post-1 For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: Xheno#2560Xhéno5 20 Jun
19 Jun Fel Empire Recruiting for ToS Fel Empire is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to fill our roster to develop a team for mythic. Most of our team has been raiding together since the start of WoD, and consists of people from all over Europe and other more eastern nations. We have members of varying skill levels, from former realm first raiders to relatively new players. We have a fairly large social community too, and Discord is generally an active and humorous environment! We raid on Wednesdays & Thursdays from 19:00 to 23:00 server time at the latest. We do optional alt runs (or other events) on Sundays at the same time. We run Mythic+ dungeons very actively, and several in our team have Keystone Master. What we are looking for: - Healers and DPS (ranged and melee) - Ability to take initiative & optimize your own gameplay - Consistent above-average parses - Attentive on Discord - being vocal is a big bonus! - 895+ ilvl with 45 traits, though all players will be considered - ~80%+ attendance rate - will to stick with the team so we can improve together is the most important factor! Committed players can benefit from Guild Bank funds (consumables, enchants) and a strong core community. If you are interested in joining, contact me or any other officers: invader#2194Screwball1 19 Jun
19 Jun LF Achievement buddy! Hey guys, so I started playing quite recently and apart from legion content, I also like doing random achievements as well as getting unusual vanities such as cool looking mounts, pets, toys etc. The few people that I know don't share my interests or have already gotten these things, so I have no one to do them with which kinda kills the experience. If anyone wants to do them with me, give me a whisper in-game!Frightful0 19 Jun
18 Jun [H] ENDLESS - Nighthold HC/Mythic Boosting Hello fellow gamer! We in Endless are now offering Heroic Nighthold boosts on Kazzak. We only accept gold as payment, and all our services are with selfplay. There are no requirements to book your spot in our runs! We also provide x-realm boosts, but the gold payment must be done on Kazzak. What we offer: All services with Master Loot guarantee all loot for your armor type, and your tier token!!! There is a 15% deposit to reserve your spot in our runs. The remaining 85% of the payment is made when entering the instance. Nighthold Heroic 10 bosses = 1m - Master Loot Nighthold Heroic 10 bosses = 250k - Personal Loot Nighthold Mythic = Price is still under discussion (COMING SOON!) When? We boost on Sunday evenings. The Nighthold Heroic clear starts at 20.30 server time. Gul'Dan Heroic runs start at 22.00 Server time. Contact either below to book your spot: Our Boost Manager - Emveekay [Vinge#2805] Or Guild Master - Shimara [Shim#21424]Shimara80 18 Jun