Kazzak

28 Feb [H] Svensk raiding guild <Fuine> Rekryterar! Hej, <Fuine> Söker efter svenska spelare med god kunspak om sin klass samt tacs, spelare som är intresserade av raid samt progress. (13/13nm 7/13hc, står just nu still pga vår föredetta gm + officers valde att lämna! vi clearar hela normal varje vecka men satsar såklart på högre progress när vårat team är klart!) Dagar: Onsdag, Söndag (eventuellt en extra rörlig dag om där finns clear kvar & intresse bland raiders!) Tid: 19.00-21.30 (OBS vi snackar som en guild därav kan guilden tillsammans bestämma annan TID & DAG om de önskas!) Annars dessa dagar & tider om inget annat är sagt. *Regler / Krav* R- Svensktalande R- Signa seriöst, (planera gärna en vecka fram!) K- Teamspeak + headset med mic. K- Rekrytering av raiders ska maina sin karaktär annars blir ingenting av. (OBS alts och dylikt är välkommna som trial / social!) Platser Sökes: Tank - 2 main tanks ( har redan 2 backups Paladin & Dk, Eventuellt en till backup!) Healers - Shaman, Paladin (Disc) Priest Dps - Öppet för föslag (etc, shaman, rogue, mage, warlock, hunter m.m!) Ilvl req 690+ adda Battletag - Hoxza#2124Vyhn0 28 Feb
28 Feb Wts gametime 60k[Kazzak only] if you have noticed ah gametime is 71k,thing is i got extra g on other realm wich i dont need so im giving gold for a gametime on that realm for 60k on kazzak.add me if intrested, finger#2605 yes i was too lazy to write my own text so i used someone elses.Fingerlickin2 28 Feb
28 Feb <High Status> 13/13(M)-3d/week |Recruting for Legion. About: High Status is a fresh new raiding guild created with One purpose only. High quality raiding. The goal is to form a team of exceptional, equally skilled players, as soon as possible, to achieve that. We consider ourselves hardcore, though we raid in a casual 3 nights per week schedule as we hope to prove that skill, rather than time, can give us results. Filled with propositional logic we did not expect to shine as a guild on Wod since we formed when 6.2(HFC) went live.Mostly motivated for Legion we managed to clear all mythic content in about 4 months, due to smart management and LOYAL raiders that worked their fingers to the bone. Although we were kinda late this expnasion we raise the bar for future and starting with Legion we aim for a 200-300 world rank on it's first patch.Our current progress (898 world) might not be attractive for an excellent applicant but if you change your point of view you will change your mind for sure. What we are looking for you as a player: *Raiding Experience. *You love raiding and want to progress in Mythic mode. *The ability to accept criticism without taking it personally, no Divas pls. *A reliable computer and internet connection/Good verbal and written English skills. *Come prepared to raids having studied the fights read our forum discussions. *Reading the forum and contributing to discussions should be done daily. *The ability to THINK for yourself during raids and not having the RL telling you what to do. *Motivated and Disciplined mature gamer who knows how to handle wipes/learning curve. *Alt that you can play on a good level. Operation Staff: Raid Schedule: Our raiding days are Wednesday - Thursday - Tuesday (Wed-Tuesday 19:15-22:30 ST and Thursday 18:15-21:30 ST) We wanna keep a rather tight roster(23-25 people) so attendancy is of most importance to us. Each raid member is counted on to attend close to 100% of raids.Some bosses demands diffrent classes, so that will lead to have some people benced for a specfic boss, if you cant stand that or understand it then you dont fit here. **Note that raiding days time may change for Legion (while keeping the 3d/week schedule)** Loot rules: There aren't any loot rules. We treat gear as a tool to down bosses and nothing more. We love to raid, and raiding is all about teamwork, and inside a team there is no room for personal desires of shiny brand new armor. As such gear will be given with a team upgrade regard. So if you love raiding in a style implicated from the above, please take your time to fill out the application at: high-status.enjin.com At the moment we are recruiting EVERYTHING in preparation for Legion and Emerald Nightmare.Kenobe0 28 Feb
27 Feb Lvl 80 twink guild Hello. We started a lvl 80 twink guild in kazzak realm. We will start from naxx to icc . The rules are simple. 1)Monks are banned because it wasnt avaliable in wotlk 2)Boost is not allowed exept for lower prog than that guild currently running. 3)Gear from raids that the raid has not prog yet is banned exept legendaries ( we cant force people not to use them after that long it took to make them) 4) gems/enchants from future expansions are banned No enchant limits on weps u can have what ever you like Visit our new site for an application : http://twinkinliketwerkin.shivtr.com/ The guild is currently freash. We dont have members to start. Send me an application even if u dont have a lvl 80 twink and start your epic journey today. Lvlin characters can join us till lvl 80 too. Have fun :)Frostbeauty2 27 Feb
25 Feb SCAMMER = DSK GUILD all from DSK GUILD offering trades for CSgo and DOTA 2 stuff are scammer, dont trade with themBurtox2 25 Feb
24 Feb Transferring Gold via Discounted WoW Tokens Hey there, I'm looking to transfer gold from Edit: Magtheridon, Argent Dawn, Moonglade & Draenor to Kazzak (horde of course). I am willing to trade you the price of a game time token, or any amount for that matter, on Draenor and in return I will ask that you pay me a slightly lower price on Kazzak. For example, the current price of a token is 70k, I will give you 70k on my Draenor toon for 65k on Kazzak, saving you 5k. The rates I'm asking for are negotiable to some degree and I have around 700k to transfer. I do ask that you trade me the gold first but if needed I can write in clear terms - in party chat - what gold will be traded between what characters so it is there in the chat logs. Please add Rykurex#2632 if this interests you ^__^Rykurex4 24 Feb
24 Feb Djapo's Lord of War boost run! Greetings and salutations, As the title says, our team is boosting the Lord/Lady of War title's. Procedure is fairy simple, you will need Gladiator sanctum level 3 and the prequest to be able to queue for Highmaul Coliseum (Talk to the fat Ogre outside your main gates in Garrison for the quest) Once the team is inside, all you have to do is keep yourself in a corner while the team protects you & obliterates everyone. 60 seconds later you'll revieve your Feat of Strength achievement. Note: You will automatically complete the "Fight, Kill, Salute" quest. Price is 100k, accepting gold on following servers: Kazzak(H), Draenor(H), Tarren-Mill(H), Twisting-Nether(H), Stormscale(H), Frostmane(A), Silvermoon(A), Sylvanas(A), Ravencrest(A), Outland(A), for other realms price might be slightly higher to cover the transfer expenses. Note: Due to my departure to USA I have stopped boosting altho you're welcome to contact any of my former partners and get booked none the less. Real ID list is: DamnRight#2405 salkinho#2699 Emeraldon#2832 Rage69#2579 BlackMamba#2235 One of the many feedback posts - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17289139204?page=1Djapo14 24 Feb
23 Feb ¬¬ ¬¬Gripthorn0 23 Feb
23 Feb Selling Glory of Hellfire Raider Hello, Skyward is now selling Glory of Hellfire raider" boosts every Sunday. http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=10149/glory-of-the-hellfire-raider (link to this achievement) You will get: 1x Mount 13 achievements + 1 Meta achievement Boost are done on NORMAL HFC mode, loot is set to PERSONAL LOOT, so you can bring your low geared alt for some bonus loots if you like. Run is performed on SUNDAY 19.00h SERVER TIME. Please make a contact to: Safis#2632 or Smash#2438 All info regarding price and more details done via PM.Safis0 23 Feb
23 Feb FSP is now selling 13/13 HC HFC! Hello everyone out there! Flying Sad Potatoes is an 12/13 Mythic guild looking to help those that are in need of an push to get their gear, achievements and mounts! We are selling 13/13 HC HFC including ALL wf/socket gear, tier gear, class trinkets, achievement and mount! We have an competitive price, so that those of you who can't afford the 200k+ fee, can manage to get what you need. If you are interested in buying an full clear with us, please feel free to add me for more information! You can contact me with this battletag! - Gromack#2557 :-)Sníkén4 23 Feb
22 Feb Scammers - DSK Guild all from DSK Guild are scammers, they offer gold for csgo stuff, they stealBurtox0 22 Feb
22 Feb Gang with 2/13 exp looking for new home! Hello there PvE guilds out there! Im "Fanzy" currently the guildmaster of a guild on Ravencrest EU. My guild is stuck in the "cant get people to raids" phase. Now some of us mostly the core are looking for a new home on the horde side. We are all 2/13 mythic experienced and looking for a guild who are something like this. And we are looking for a guild on a populated horde server with active PvE guilds. This is a package deal! All of us or none of us :) The gang is Me 26 year old Swedish male, and this mage have been an alt so far. So TBH im still learning the class but pulling out decent DPS: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Fanzymilk/simple Unholy/Blood DK 26 year old Swedish male, he has most his progress as Blood but knows the unholy spec real good: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Marrztah/simple Fury Warrior 22 year old Swedish male: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Erelis/simple Sub Rogue 26 year old Swedish male: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Khaotica/simple Destro Lock 19 year old Danish BOY: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Xarnitae/simple Combat Rogue 20something English lad: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Dohhers/simple Most of us wants to play the classes that i wrote but most of us have other chars aswell I have 724 Prot Warr wich i have most of the progress on and 694 disc priest (Needs gear tho) The warrior have a Huntard The rogue have different classes aswell The lock is not sure if he wants to play his class, he's thinking of making a new and lvl it up. In this scenario he would ofc not join the raid team until he has the appropriate gear. We arent looking for a merger. We are looking for a new home! So are u a guild that are missing 5 players or maybe just need to extend the core! Give me a whisper in-game ! #Cachol2628Fanzymilk2 22 Feb
22 Feb New Guild for Casual/Chill players Hi! Me and my friends have started up a casual/social guild for people who just want to have a nice time playing the game. We are not hardcore in any way. We are up to hunting achievements, raiding, dungeons, PvP... Maybe you want to invade darkshire? Just ask in the Guild chat. Maybe you just want to sit in booty bay and drink in the Tavern. Or maybe you just want to sit in the guild chat Trolling, Telling jokes or discuss your irl day. Just join :D We, The Founding Fathers of this guild, gladly helps with PvP, Ganking, Achievements and dailies. We are aiming to just have a good time and bring back some social aspects of the game. So if you are interested in joining a guild that is open for everyone who wants a nice and chill time enjoying a game that is really great in many ways, Then Casual Casualties is a guild for you! Contact Me (Baratrir) or Elbucklador (Mr Guild leader) if you want to join and help us build something great! TL;DR We have a social/Casual guild for everyone and it's name is Casual Casualties.Baratrir0 22 Feb
21 Feb Insomnia X Legion Recruiting - Late Night Raiding Looking for active late night (23:45 02:15 server) players who are looking to clear heroic content (we 13/13hc HFC) and looking to prepare and be part of something for Legion both for raids and becoming part of an active community for late night players of wow. If your interested, please read below and contact me in game or using the details below. About us: Will keep the post as honest as I can as to give a fair representation of our guild and expectations. Who we are: Insomnia X have been going for over 5 years, offering late night raiding to all people who can't raid normal times due to work, family or other commitments. Our raids run 23:45-02:15 server time Wednesday, Thursday. We aim to see the raid content in normal and heroic modes, no longer running mythics as the time, effort and stress isn't worth the rewards it offers but we can still get to raid, have fun in a more relaxed way in normal/heroics just the same. That's what we are and best be upfront about this before people apply. This really is a choice you make before you apply whether you want end game progression above anything else (not us) or see the raid content and have a bit more of a relaxed feel but do some raiding all the same (us). What we aim to offer: good raiding atmosphere, good banter but raid heads on when its raid time. We aim to progress as a steady pace and aim to clear any Heroic content we can before the next raid comes along. One of the key things is that people currently in the guild are amazing people and bond very well together. Guild repairs are on on end game content. What we are looking for in you: reliable (as close to 100% as humanly possible), skilled, mature (18+ due to lively ventrilo chat) and the ability to see things through, stick with things when times get tough and wipes a plenty. Not looking for people who !@#$ off when times get hard as is true with all guilds. If this is something you want to know more about, then please visit our webpage for some more information: http://insomnia-x.enjin.com/forum/m/6475970/viewthread/14201137-raiding-philosophy-expectations If you want to submit an application, go to: http://insomnia-x.enjin.com/recruitment or speak to me ingame on battletag: Dránu#2792 Many thanks Deathvigil - GM Insomnia XDeathvigil1 21 Feb
21 Feb Selling (Swift) spectral tiger and rooster I am selling 3 mounts: - Swift spectral tiger 2.8 million gold - Magic rooster 2.2 million gold - Spectral tiger 2.2 million gold I do NOT accept anything less than these prices. Do not bother whispering me with less gold or any sort of deal. These are the prices, this is what I sell them for. TCG cards arent being made anymore and the price of these mounts will only increase over time. Kind regards Business#2159Business0 21 Feb
21 Feb 2016 WTB HC HFC boost horde or alliance (master loot) Im looking for a guild that is accepting gold on any server (Can pay on Auchindoun/Jaedenar/Dunemaul). Feel free to contact me ingame: LindseyLohan#2584Buyers0 21 Feb 2016
21 Feb 2016 WTS Magic Rooster Egg TCG mount WTS Magic Rooster Egg 2m gold , the mount on Auchindoun / Dunemaul / Jaedenar servers if u want to buy u can add me to battle tag : Gavriel#2264Gavriiel0 21 Feb 2016
20 Feb 2016 [H] Why no love HFC Xrealm Boosting Why no love Boosting services for ingame gold. Why no love is currently boosting HFC MYTHIC, ALSO XREALM We offer the following services: Any Mythic boss with loot priority: Price depends on the boss, but package prices as follows: Prices are with loot prio and for gold on KAZZAK. Full Lower: 300k Full Upper: 500k Manno: 200k Archi w loot: 700k Full 13M: 1500k Archi M Mount: Felsteel Annihilator: 1500k 13M with loot prio and the Felsteel Annihilator: 2500k All prices are for gold on KAZZAK Contact us to sign up! Here is some of our feedback from Argent Dawn: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16884048542?page=1 Petersen#2759Folkan6 20 Feb 2016
20 Feb 2016 WTB mounts tcg hey, wtb ghastly charger's skull / also wtb spectral tiger blue one offering 1m.20k for tiger / ghastly 750k btag meepo#2565Freakycow0 20 Feb 2016
19 Feb 2016 WTB Felsteel Annihilator mount Trying to find a guild willing to boost this mount willing to transfer servers add my battle tag MussreiHero#2530 to discuss further.Lightophile0 19 Feb 2016
18 Feb 2016 13/13 Mythic <Dark Substance> Boost runs Greetings Kazzak! 13/13 Mythic guild <Dark Substance> is now selling Mythic Hellfire Citadel boost runs! The pricelist below can be negotiated, depending on what you request. Full HFC run, 13/13 Mythic with ML & all vanilla items = 1.82M WF & socket items will be allowed aswell, if raiders pass on these. Prices for all non-tier bosses between 1/13 - 11/13 = 60k each. Hellfire Assault / Iron Reaver / Hellfire High-Council / Killrogg Deadeye / Shadow-Lord Iskarr / Tyrant Velhari / Fel Lord Zakuun The following tier bosses cost 100k each: Komrok / Gorefiend / Socrethar the Eternal / Xhul'horac Mannoroth - 250k gold. Archimonde - no mount = 750k gold. Mount drop is not yet for sale. Raids: Our Mythic HFC run starts on Wednesdays at 8 PM CET (20.00), with invites starting 15 minutes prior. The raid lasts until midnight, 12 AM CET (00.00). Full 13/13 Mythic clear usually takes around 4 hours, but we will extend by up to 30 minutes if required. Otherwise, we continue on the following Sunday, same time. Payment: Part of the payment (15%) is paid as reservation deposit 3 days before the set date. The remaining payment is expected upon entering the raid unless otherwise instructed. We accept ONLY in-game currency/gold and ONLY on Kazzak-EU, Horde. Contact: If you are interested in a boost runs, or have further questions, contact the following battle tag: Garde#2299 Legolas#2860 Other services: Blackhand Mythic + mount = 420kMérelith2 18 Feb 2016
18 Feb 2016 Selling Heroic HFC full, Mythic BH mount and more! FIRST RUNS WILL BE ON THE 19TH AND 20TH OF FEBRUARY Our team's short history: We are a group of friends that have been boosting HFC for a little while now, all of us know each other from pugging Heroic HFC/ raiding together in Mythic. Now we meet up again to sell boosts. SELLING: Fridays: Blackrock Foundry Mythic Blackhand Mount/Items Regarding Blackhand, there is only 1 Ironhoof Destroyer that drops every week. Besides the mount we sell all other loot for 10k an item. We take 16 boosters that are all 740+ Ilvl and at maximum 4 buyers Heroic Hellfire Citadel full clear all loot including Reins of the Grove Warden We boost HFC with 10 boosters, all 740 item level and at maximum 4 buyers. There will be 3-5 drops on each boss depending if it's a tier boss or not We work with a reserve list, this means if you want to buy a run please submit to us what items you want to get, we will then add it to the list. Current Reserve List: Vanquisher Tokens: Not reserved Protector Tokens: Not reserved Conqueror Tokens: Not reserved Strength Plate gear: Not reserved Agility/Intellect Mail gear: Not reserved Agility/Intellect Leather gear: Not reserved Intellect Cloth gear: Not reserved No other specific items reserved at this time. Saturdays: Normal Hellfire Citadel full clear all loot We boost HFC with 10 boosters, all 740 item level and at maximum 4 buyers. There will be 3-5 drops on each boss depending if it's a tier boss or not We work with a reserve list, this means if you want to buy a run please submit to us what items you want to get, we will then add it to the list. Current Reserve List: Vanquisher Tokens: Not reserved Protector Tokens: Not reserved Conqueror Tokens: Not reserved Strength Plate gear: Not reserved Agility/Intellect Mail gear: Not reserved Agility/Intellect Leather gear: Not reserved Intellect Cloth gear: Not reserved No other specific items reserved at this time. Heroic Hellfire Citadel Archimonde Personal Loot including Reins of the Grove Warden We boost Archimonde with 10 boosters, all 740 item level and at maximum 6 buyers. This is a Personal Loot run, you don't have to roll against anyone for loot in this run and you get a guaranteed [item="128422/" /] mount. PRICES: Regarding prices please contact the following: Mine: Zephrax#2657 Negredo(Tank): Negredo#1894 Forest(RangedDD): Floofy#2344 Can contact us here regarding prices, times, etc. We're online pretty much every dayZephráx2 18 Feb 2016
18 Feb 2016 [H]<CYPHER> KAZZAK 6/13MYTHIC ABOUT US: <CYPHER>EU-Kazzak We are Hardcore Guild Looking for more active members with brain/skill for Further Progression ... our raid days(Sat/Mon/Wed) start @5pm ST PROGRESSION: 6/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel. 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel. LOOT SYSTEM: We use points depend on ur activity and brain in raid & we use council loot system on (Tiers/Trinkets/Weap's) RECRUITMENT NEEDS: DPS with tank offspec (high priority) Healer Monk/Rsham/Rdruid (high priority) Range DPS (med. priority) Melee DPS (low priority) MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: 725ilvl+ with Legendary ring 13/13 Heroic HFC experience Legendary ring Voice Chat: TeamSpeak 3 Client CONTACT INFO: Litepac#2449Nomak0 18 Feb 2016
18 Feb 2016 WTS 12 TCG mounts Hey there I'd like to sell one of my 12 TCG mounts at your server http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16463356183Magicuz1 18 Feb 2016
15 Feb 2016 [H] <Order of Sargeras> is recruiting! 13/13M. We are currently recruiting for the upcoming expansion Legion. We are looking for exceptional ranged DPS in particular, however, we are also looking for a Mistweaver Monk, but any healing classes can apply, excluding Discipline. Furthermore, we are also recruiting any tank and a DK DPS, Basic information. - Semi-hardcore guild raiding 3 days per week during progression (Thursday/Sunday/Monday 19:30-00:00), but currently more around one night of raiding to clear. - Focused on Mythic raiding. - Oldest Guild on Kazzak that has never disbanded or reformed (with an approximately 10-year raiding history). - Our website is http://www.orderofsargeras.com About us. Order of Sargeras is, at the moment, the oldest Guild of Kazzak, that has never stopped raiding at the highest level (40-man in Classic, 25-man from TBC till MoP and Mythic since WoD) ever since this realm first opened in May 2006. There is no other guild that has had a continuous raiding history of ten years and without ever having disbanded, quit raiding, merged with another guild, downgraded to 10-man raiding or any of those abominable things that can make baby Jesus weep. So, even though we can't offer you the best raid progress around, we can offer you a really stable guild that will require more than an earthquake to disband, unlike the so many new guilds that pop up every week. Our main goal and concern is not to strive in order to achieve server first kills and such. Of course, we are first and foremost a raiding guild, so we always make sure to do our best in order to reach and best the so-called "end-game raiding". We have had our ups and downs but we have always managed to be in a quite coveted position progress-wise. What we really aim at is on the other hand to have a strong, active and friendly community based on the good relations of our members. That's the secret of our longevity after all, the core of our members stick around with us not for the epics we will offer them but for what we are and the fun times we have together. It's not weird after all that in our ten years of existence the vast majority of the members we have lost are due to them quitting WoW, with only a very small minority searching their luck in more hardcore guilds. What we expect from you. Maturity: Our members' average age is mid-20s to early 30s (without that meaning we don't have younger people as well), something that can ensure a mature environment to the best possible extent. We do enjoy to joke and fool around of course, sometimes to quite high extents. But when the time to get serious comes, everyone must be able to achieve that. Nice Attitude: There are a couple of things we can't stand and one of them is elitists and jerks in general. If you tend to judge everything and everyone, if you think you are the best and want to make sure everyone understands that, if you tend to insult everyone and get involved in quarrels, if you tend to whine for every single detail without having any constructive comments to make, then don't really bother to apply. We want all our members to have a friendly and social attitude towards each other and towards others. Dedication: As mentioned above, we take our own pace regarding raid progression. Most of the times we do quite well, but there are times we face some problems. So, what we expect from you is to be patient and dedicated to the guild. If you see that we are ever through a hard period, then you should make sure that it isn't a real problem for you not to have super progress for some time, until the situation is sorted out. Have faith and thou shalt be rewarded. We have faced many problems in our almost 10 years, but we always overcome them. Skills: We are neither Method nor Paragon. We do require though from you to be skilled as a player. DPSers that are beaten by tanks, healers that heal less than Divine Storm, tanks that need half an hour to keyboard turn and gather their targets, people that like to dance in the middle of flames and die, people that can't click on a portal and get mind-controlled, are not really what we are looking for. So, make sure you have a close-to-perfect knowledge of your class and at least the reflexes required for Pacman before you apply. Activity: You must attend at least 80% of our official raids. What are we recruiting? - Mistweaver Monk, primarily. As stated, any healing specs except from Discipline may apply. - Exceptional ranged DPS, bar potentially hunters. - DK DPS. - Any tanks. Now what? So, if you think what we can offer you seems appealing to you and you have what it takes to join our ranks, take a look at www.orderofsargeras.com (or www.orderofsargeras.com/phpBB3 to log directly on the forum) and make an application or alternatively contact any of our Officers in-game if you want any more clarifications. Or, to come straight to me, Arioni#1345.Crissyn7 15 Feb 2016
14 Feb 2016 In Progress 13/13M - Recruiting DPS! http://inprogress.enjin.com/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/kazzak/In+Progress The Guild: In Progress is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Kazzak Horde. The guild is progress oriented with a very tight community and strong core. We raid under a mature and focused raid environment while promoting an enjoyable social atmosphere. Our roster consists of skilled players with strong raiding experience who no longer have the time to raid quite daily. Progression: 13/13 Hellfire Citadel Mythic 10/10 Blackrock Foundry Mythic 7/7 Highmaul Mythic Raid Times: Wednesday: 19:00 - 23:00 Sunday: 19:00 - 23:00 Tuesday: 19:00 - 23:00 Recruiting -Rogue -Mage -DK (DPS) -Warrior (DPS) -Hunter -Death Knight (DPS) As we finished of the tier, we’re eagerly recruiting players for Legion. We have full intention and confidence to climb the ranks and realise the core’s potential in the upcoming expansion. We are currently recruiting exceptional players of any class/role in addition to the above. We can make just about anything work if we see that you are the kind of player worth investing in. The Guild Philosophy (what you can expect): Above all In Progress seeks to foster an environment in which highly skilled players may thrive and improve further. After each raid, be it farm or progress, logs are scrutinised by both officer and raider alike and we seek to improve with every consecutive raid. •The atmosphere and raiders of the guild are mature and the raiding environment is competitive. We have high expectations of every raider to analyse and improve upon own mistakes and our competitive raiders foster an environment in which everyone seeks improve and min-max. •We absolutely do not tolerate drama of any kind. Any sort of drama is dealt with immediately and harshly, and toxic players are rapidly removed from the roster. Furthermore, we do not condone the spewing of mindless and condescending name-calling. When we offer criticism, it is solely constructive. •You can absolutely expect to have a lot of enjoyment during raids as TS is filled with jokes both during and outside of raids. Many members of the guild play other games together outside of raiding and TS is active daily. Our community is tight and our members are sociable. We have a lot of fun in this guild and we have a chilled atmosphere both during and outside of raids. •Loot: loot is distributed via a loot council. Consistent attendance and high performance is awarded with loot, and we invest in the players that will help us progress the most. We go with the philosophy that loot is a tool, not a reward. What we expect of you as an applicant: •Attitude: above all we’re looking for mature and sociable highly skilled players. Egocentric attitudes in regards to raiding is not condoned and we do not tolerate ‘loot-whoring’, trash-talking, or mindless padding at expense of progress. When you apply to us, your logs will be scrutinised from top to bottom and we always see who is useful. Ranks are good, but they are far from everything. •Attendance: you’re expected to keep at least 95% attendance, and your attendance is tracked. Being a reliable and consistent raider is key. We have a sign-up system implemented where you are required to sign for raids via in-game calendar. Signing up and not showing up is unacceptable. •Dependability: In addition to attendance, reliability suggests a computer that is able to support 20-man raiding and an extremely stable internet connection. High latency, random disconnects, computer failure, etc. is not tolerated unless under truly extraneous circumstances. This further implies no AFKs mid-raid outside of our 15-minute break. We raid to progress, not to wait for one player to fix his internet or to finish cooking dinner. Applicants to In Progress are expected to have their real life sorted. Lack of attendance is only tolerated under truly extraneous circumstances. •You as a player: it goes without saying that you’re expected to know your class inside and out, and that you are able to play all relevant specs extremely well and you know how to min-max on each and every encounter we engage. You show up to each raid fully optimized in terms of gear, enchants, flasks, foods, potions (one of our officers checks each and every fight log to see who uses shieldotronics), etc. We expect you to handle being benched, as on certain fights classes perform poorly and sometimes we need to prioritize gear for other raiders. •Criticism: It is extremely important that you are able to constructively handle criticism. If you make a mistake and do not immediately admit it is your fault, you will be called out on it. We expect all our raiders to immediately claim blame for their own mistakes, otherwise strategies and progress are fatally compromised at the expense of personal ego and errors. Criticism is handled maturely in this guild and improved upon, and we encourage all raiders regardless of rank to offer their input and constructive criticism where appropriate. •Communication: you are expected to communicate proficiently in English. Being vocal on TS is a huge plus. This does not mean you have to blabber your head off, but being able to say ‘ads loose’ on TS can make or break a pull. When applying, remember that your application is our first impression of you as a player and as a person. Applications made without any effort are instantly declined. Applications without logs are almost never considered. If you have any questions, whisper any officer online or add Kittycatus#2509/ Afman47#1816 In Progress thanks you for considering us as your new home and we wish you the best of luck in all endeavors. We look forward to reading your application!Afy0 14 Feb 2016
13 Feb 2016 Kazzak Pet battle nights :) Hey people, i was thinking that if there is enough interest we could do like a weekly event and pet battle, create small tournaments with rewards and such. Anybody interested?Piximiksi2 13 Feb 2016
13 Feb 2016 Looking for a weekend raiding guild! Hello folks!My name is Mlohavacuna and i am looking for a weekend raiding guild.Guilds that are in need of a balance druid can /w me ingame or leave reply here.Im 6 Mythic experienced player.thx for reading ;)Mlohavacuna0 13 Feb 2016
12 Feb 2016 [H] Luna wolves 3/13M Kazzak Luna Wolves is an established, experienced guild which has been active in the PvE community for around the past 2 years. We have a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere and enjoy playing together outside of raiding as well as being socially active on voice comms (Discord). We feel we have a lot to offer to like minded people who are interested in raiding with us and/or are also keen to join in with us for a chat and to take part in events with the rest of the guild. What we offer: * A social community both in game and on Discord * * Game nights and server for various games for members and friends to play along with * * Fishing contests & World races, including prizes for winning * * Achievement/Transmog runs * * LFR/Mythic Dungeon Groups for Valor/Alt gearing * * HFC Alt runs * Also hoping to start running some PvP events/tournaments too! We have a core Raid team that is progressing Mythic HFC (currently 3/13) and are in need of players for both our Core team and as 'bench' players who would be called upon when needed to fill spots, with a view to obtaining a permanent spot should one arise. Bench spots could also be appealing to those who cannot commit to a regular schedule but still wish to get involved. Main Raid Times: Thur/Sunday 20:30-23:30ST. Alt Raid Times: Tue 20:30-22:30ST. Applicants should ideally have 715+ ilvl but this is flexible. We want to find the right people over item level. Previous raid experience is also a bonus though not essential. We are mostly in need of Mistweaver Monks, Rogues, Mages and Warlocks but all classes will be considered. As a guild member, we ask that you have good attitude in general and to actively join in with the guild for events etc. We have very few rules here and whilst we encourage banter and fun atmosphere, please be respectful. Please also use English in chat. Have fun and enjoy your stay with us! :) If you are looking for a chilled out place to call home, please contact Zorvyus (Zorvyus#2155), Nonami, Suldor, Balsak, Mastipal, Gunwaldz, Brokdar or Zerotek. Thank You!Zorvyus7 12 Feb 2016
11 Feb 2016 [H] Trident is recruiting NOR/DK/SWE 10/13 Mythic We used to be an all Norwegian guild, but We have recently decided to branch out, and include our scandinavian neighbours in Sweden and Denmark in our raiding roster. The name <Trident> depicts this change, the 3 forks stands for Norway, Sweden and Denmark. We are all interrested in using our own native language as a source of communication, therefore a requirement for joining is that you can fully understand Norwegian, both written, and orraly, seing as the officer core currently consist of purely Norwegian players. Our main goals for this expansion, and the next, is mythic progression, and we're aiming to build a raiding roster of ~30 dedicated members. Other requirements for joining: - We are a mature guild, and thus members should be at least 18 years old. - A fully working microphone for communication using teamspeak. What can we offer you? - A mature raiding community that enjoy progression. - An active social enviroment. - A raiding enviroment where you can communicate using your own native tongue. Progression: 10/13 Mythic HFC Raiding Hours: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 19:45 - 23:00 We accept that people have social obligations, but our raiders should aim to maintain at least 80% attendance. We expect you to bring all nessecary food buffs, flasks and potions to raids. As well as knowledge about the fight in progress. Druid (balance) high Warlock high See the above list for recruitment status. Keep in mind that even though your class might be missing, we still consider all applications equally. So please, if this sounds interresting, drop us an application at http://www.tridentgaming.org Looking forward to hear from YOU! We also accept social players, but you are also encouraged to drop an application at tridentgaming.org.Rampánt4 11 Feb 2016
11 Feb 2016 Restoration Shaman LF Guild mainly for Legion Hey folks. A short introduction, My name is Chris and I am 22 years old from norway. Looking for I am currently looking for a guild where i can settle and raid in, A guild that have a community worthy taking part of.. I am a very comitted person i would say, When i first get into a guild thats where i work to stay part of. I am not person who likes to swap around, unless it would be a "Ones in a Lifetime opportunity" kind of moment.. but that doesnt happen :D A important thing about the guild is that it have to be a friendly community, Understanding and mature. I am not gonna deal With people that think they are the best in the world for what ever reason and seek out drama. The last Guild i where in I left because of drama. I think if You are mature staying shy off drama should not be impossible. Raiding Experience I Guess i will just list recent raiding experience, As thats what matter the most. I have only cleared Highmaul on Heroic (Normal) And 2 bosses on Mythic, This was done fairly early in the expansion . I used to be in a Mythic raiding guild. I left because of some inside drama. And i will admit that i was part of that drama, It was between me and one of the officer / Raid leader. I admit that, because I really dont know what happened. but more information on that can if you contact me ingame. Characterr I Assume Your gonna armory me, so i'll tell stright up.. Yes this is a reroll. When i left my previous guild, I wasnt ready to leave, But any Drama involving me, i'll rather leaver than make it a big deal. I am still on good tone With some of the "ex" raiders in that guild. How ever I left the game for about a year, mostly because my old computer couldnt really handle the game outside of raids So i lost all interest in the game That was untill i tried a Server (Yeah) and i tried out shaman and i totally fell in love With the class, and i desided to come back to Retail because i wanted to play a shaman. My previous class was a Fury / Arms Warrior http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Zeretaas/advanced Its mostly untouched now, Some Garrison and naval missions. I am pretty sure you can find some logs if you should be interested. I Dont play a class because Its the flavour of the month... I play a class because i love it, and sadly that love for my Warrior have findled and fallen since mop where they totally ruined the class, for me anyway. I raided SOO Heroic (Mythic) On it, but i never really raided much in MoP Because i really did not enjoy the class... And in WOD the love for my class was pretty much gone. But i found that love in the shaman class.. hence the reroll. There is a lack of legendary ring sadly, Professions are not yet there either.. But i dont think they are needed immediately since i can enchant gear from my Garrison and make flasks and pots in there as well. So its not so much rush, but since i dont know how Professions will work in Legion I Will have them ready for that.. Some end notes: I think i am a really fast learner. Consistent raider that have Close to 100% Attendance in every guild i have participated in. I Also choose to stay in a guild for the long run.. I think the shortest time i have been in a guild is roughly 8 months. I am not looking for a guild for short terms, I am not interested in Gear or any of that stuff. Its all the experience that it brings to be part of a guild that attracts me.. I Also love constructive criticism, I am not the best player in the world. Even tho i strive to be the best that i possibly can, there are Things i can learn from others.. And thats the best part of playing this game, Learning from others and teaching people to play the class they want to play if they are interested and asks. :) I will also say that i am not the best shaman healer in the world. But i think i will get a lot better over short period, I Can adapt really quickly. But i am not perfection. Well i hope to hear from you, The way you contact me will greatly determine how interested i am in Your guild. Random macros and "robotic" probably doesnt cut it. Battlenet: Zeretaas#2285Zyaki2 11 Feb 2016
11 Feb 2016 WTS Arena Conquest cap weekly WTS Arena Conquest cap weekly AbdullahWoW#2325Shiryuski0 11 Feb 2016
10 Feb 2016 HFC Heroic Boost run 13/13HC Hello There, Selling Heroic Hellfire Citadel boost with master loot. quick and smooth run. you get all the gear you want for you main spec. you also get 3x free boss's re-kills on the following week on your choice. meaning if there is some boss's u was not lucky can do it for u next week for free up to three boss's per boost. Add on Btag for more info koyjin#2916Koyjin0 10 Feb 2016
10 Feb 2016 [H]<Twisted Vortex> on Kazzak. 9/13 Mythic recruiting! Twisted Vortex is a Horde raiding guild re-formed by a core of experienced players based on Kazzak EU. We arrived on Kazzak a mix of average gear and re-rolls some not even 100, so naturally expectations were low for this expansion, with an eye firmly set on Legion. Yet, a few months later we are 9/13 mythic and looking for others to join us! We want committed players, who will buy in to the ethos of the guild. What we need from you... - Be open to feedback, and be prepared to act upon it - Have a backbone, if you are going to run away and log off the first time someone takes the *** out of you, this probably isn't the guild for you - Have a good knowledge of your class and role with in a raid, including tactics - Maintain a high level of attendance - most of us have lives, and we understand that these can have an impact, but we can only raid if people are online! - Be an active member, guild banks don't fill up on their own - Maximise your character - Valor upgrades, enchants, gems, food, Legendary ring, crafted items, etc - Support and respect each of our members, joking and banter is all good... but no flaming or abuse - Gear wise we need you ready for mythic, 715+ with the legendary ring Trial periods There is no set time frame, if we think you are legend after 1 raid - then we'll give you raider rank, if it takes 3 or 4... then well it is what it is. Things to know about our raiding structure... - We raid from 20.30 to 23.30 server time Wednesday, Thursday and Monday. - Raid invites begin 10 mins before start time - We use loot council - we aim to be as fair as possible with loot distribution, the council's decision is final - guild repairs are available during raid times What classes do we require? High Warlock Rogue Holy Paladin Death Knight Medium Feral Druid Windwalker Monk Mistweaver Monk If you are interested visit us at twistedvortexeu.enjin.com or drop us an email at twistedvortexeu@gmail.com and we'll get back to you asap! Alternately, contact any of the below for more info. Hôôters - HOOTERS #2788 Móneyshot - Eilaan #2512 Snoozlers - FIREDETEI #2965 Nathil - TREY #2214 Swayvil - RAZYEL #2518 Skootz - Ronnie#2251 Regards, Twisted Vortex EUMóneyshot12 10 Feb 2016
10 Feb 2016 <{CYPHER}> 5/13M Horde guild recruitment. CYPHER is a fast progressing guild which managed to leap from heroic to 5 mythic boss kills in less than a month, we are rapidly growing and in need of a healer and couple of DPS, we need specific classes but appreciate all commited players so feel free to contact us, must have atleast curve and legendary ring. Sharavaro#2146Grundizer2 10 Feb 2016
09 Feb 2016 Blackened defias belt Selling these badboys! Cheaper than AH. Lets talk about it!Eyii1 09 Feb 2016
09 Feb 2016 LF 2's partner for push @ 1500ish. LF a decent minded 2v2 partner for pushing some 2's arena. I'm quite new on the pvp front so i don't expect you to be a champ, but still some knowledge about how to play your class propperly ofcourse. I'm currently @ 1469-1500 rating. Classes preffered : discpriest, rdruid, mage etc. Voice communication required and a + if you're swedish ;-)Crítin1 09 Feb 2016
08 Feb 2016 WTT gold from Ravencrest to Kazzak im looking to trade gold over from ravencrest to kazzak, got 300k to transfer to any amount is welcome if you dont have it. If you recently just transferred your main to ravencrest or made new alt and your looking for some gold then let me know in-game if your interested. i dont scam people, i traded gold in the past a couple of times with no issues, ill add you on battle net and we can trade the gold fairly. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - edit: 08/02/2016 - got now 210k left to trade over.Rambó3 08 Feb 2016
08 Feb 2016 LF Casualish PVP guild. Looking for PVP Guild in Kazzak for RBGs and Arenas. I hope for a big guild so we can make RBGs together on daily bases. 2v2 arenas I also like but RBGs a lot more. I am NOT looking for a pro PVP guild since I am not at that level .. Long story: I was playing both PVE and PVP as a Mage but I got bored from the Mage and I am looking for a new PVP guild only guild for my rogue. Now I want to switch to PVP ONLY till the legion appear and even after it since it appear with the new progression system and etc.. will be awesomee.. no more gear farming and !@#$s.Joke0 08 Feb 2016
08 Feb 2016 LF Darkrune Gauntlets WTB Darkrune Gauntlets Whisper me ingame or add me on Jessy#2478 if you can make these, will pay good :)Azynna0 08 Feb 2016
08 Feb 2016 10/13M(october) Lf HardcoreRaiding guild (able 2 reroll About Myself My name is Jens, I'm 18 years old and i am from the Netherlands. Currently im on a gab year, and mostly doeing alot of fitness, Video games + streaming them, and Ju Jitsu. I'm a hardworking and Dedicated person who is always looking to improve and trying to become the best in what i do. I'm also always open to help others improving in their role / class if they have problems in doeing so and always willing to help people with whatever they need help with. I play League of Legends on a very Competetive level and also analyse my own gameplay and find my mistakes and make sure to fix these mistakes, so i have experience in looking what i do wrong and how to fix them. I have been playing games onnline since i was about 6 -7 Years old, used to play halo on the pc as my first game, and so i moved onn to other games and been playing WoW since end of Vanilla. I Currently am 10/13M ( Since october ) and Tyrant + mannoroth below 20% (Since october aswell ), And basicly just came back from a 3 month break due to some issues in real life ( like to keep them private ). What am i looking for : Basicly, I'm looking for a guild that has a very serious raid enviroment with a competetive mindset like me, wich is aiming for a Decent world ranking. I expect the guild to have ambitious players like me that know how to play the game and are able to play more then only their main class. Further i would like the guild to do atleast split runs at the start of a new raid ( Not a must but defintly a + ) and also i expect the raid to already have a solid roster. I'm looking to raid about 3 times a week ( Dont mind raiding 7 days a week at start of progress of a raid , for like 2 /3 weeks max ), The less raid days the better ( if the progression and competetion is still there tho ). What u can expect of me : -100% attendence. - Dedicated and motivated player. - Always improving myself . - Competetive player. - Able to handle criticism, and transfer it to improving myself. - Friendly and helpfull player. - Able to theorycraft. - Always maxamising my performance. - Able to realise my mistakes and fix them. - Able to play every class, spec and role on a top notch level. - Strong performance. My raid experience : Burning Crusade : Karazhan : Cleared Gruul's Lair : cleared Magtheridon's Lair : Cleared Zul 'aman : cleared Further i didn't raid in TBC. Wrath of The Lich King Naxxramas : Cleared Obsidium Sanctum : cleared ( 3D ) Toc : Cleared TOGC: 4 bosses downed. ICC : 12/13 Hc Cleared. ( Lich king very low ) had 12/13 hc on multiple chars Catyclysm : Bastion Of twillight : Cleared ( 2/4 Heroic) Blackwing Descent : Cleared ( 4/6 heroic ) Throne of four winds : cleared ( 1/2 Heroic ) Firelands : cleared Heroic on multiple chars Dragon soul : Cleared Heroic on multiple chars Mist of pandaria : Mogu shan vaults : Cleared normal in about 2 weeks ( went on break after due to somthing what happend in real life ) Siege of ogrimmar : 14/14M ( on multiple chars ) Draenor : Highmaul : 7/7HC + 1/7M ( went on break after due to my final exams coming up ). Blackrock foundry: 10/10HC + 5/10M ( came back 2 weeks before HFC was released.) got 10/10M now but thats not really difficult. Hellfire Citadel : (rerolled boomkin day HFC was released ( had to level still and geared up the same day to raid normal HFC in the evening with the guild i rerolled boomkin for ) 13/13HC ( in 3weeks, left my guild before i killed archimonde because the progress was disturbingly bad and it was not what i was looking for ). 10/13M (Since october and tyrant + mannoroth progress. : went on break after that due to some stuff in real life, came back 10th of januari ). If you think your guild has what im looking for, Please leave a comment below or add me on btag for a talk ( Khainen#2852 ). Thank you for reading and hope to speak you soon! Jens - Diekje.Diekje1 08 Feb 2016
08 Feb 2016 WTB trading card game mounts NVM THIS ,got my 300th mount so not interested anymore!Neverain0 08 Feb 2016
08 Feb 2016 HFC HC GDKP Hello. Checking the interest of running a HFC HC GDKP Group. What is GDKP? GDKP stands for Gold Dragon Kill Points and is a very simple concept. All raid drops are auctioned for gold. Anyone is eligible to bid on any item, ms,os, tmog, ah, it doesn't matter, highest bid wins. The Pot keeps growing in value until the end of the run. It is then split evenly among the raid group. GDKP runs attract two specific types of players. The overgeared, raid experienced "carrier," and the undergeared, less experienced "buyer." Of course some players will land somewhere in the middle, and it is the goal of a GDKP run to find a balance between the two so that the run goes smoothly while remaining as profitable as possible. With that in mind, there are no static numbers for the exact raid size, as it will depend on the amount of interest from both aforementioned groups each week. Why GDKP? - GDKP runs are much smoother and more successful than random pugs. - Players are unlikely to leave GDKP runs early, as they would lose their share of the pot. - GDKP runs attract higher geared and skilled players looking to make gold. - Trolling and other nonsense is non existent. - You can get items you want and still make some gold. - You have complete control over your ability to get the specific items you desire. - You can get gear for your off spec, profession patterns, etc with no "MS>OS" type restrictions. - It's easy to find replacements for players in successful GDKP runs. - Players are compelled to play better, because it is in their best interests (you may be replaced and lose your share of the pot if you're utterly terrible/rude etc). When: Theese runs are scheduled for Saturday nights: 20.00-23.00 GMT Rules and Requirements: Everyone(boosters) is expected to be fully enchanted, gemmed, and flasked, and using potions. This is in the interest of making the run as smooth as possible. Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies or the raid leader calls the raid early, no exceptions. You forfeit your share of the pot if you have to leave early or need to be replaced. You may be replaced if: - You AFK for more than 10 minutes without informing the raid leader. - You DC for more than 10 minutes. - You don’t listen to the raid leader’s Instructions. - DPS/HPS is terrible for your level of gear and it's causing problems. - You continuously fail at a certain mechanic without improving. - Trolling, or some other kind of stupidity. Teamspeak3 is required to participate in these events. Prices All auctions and bids will be in public raid chat. Items have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. Minimum bids will be displayed at the start of every raid, and every auction. You must trade the gold before you receive the item you have bid on or the item will go to the second highest bidder. Any items that are not bid on will be de'd and kept by the raid leader, as a small bonus for organizing the event. Entry Fee (run deposit): Will be used for bidding purposes, 640-700 : 75k 700-715 : 50k 716-729 : 25k 730+ : 0k (Considered Booster) Items: 2H Weapon: 15k 1H Weapon: 7.5k Off-Hand : 7.5k Trinket : 15k Tier : 15k Off-Piece : 10k All bidding happends in the raid chat public to see. Minimum bid increase is 2k How to sign up Post the following information in this thread: 1. Character Name, ILVL, Class, Spec 2. Link to character's armory and battetag 3. List whether you're primarily a carrier or a buyer. Example: 1. Xacuraga, 740ILVL, Balance Druid 2. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/xacuraga/simple 3. DPS CarryXacuraga7 08 Feb 2016
08 Feb 2016 [H] Solitude 10/13 Mythic recruiting (Draenor EU)! Solitude is a 20-man raiding guild that has formed from a core of friends, and people who have raided together for years now. We are located on Draenor, one of the most active and reputable realms in Europe. Previously we played on Silvermoon EU under the name Obsidium where we achieved 10/13 Mythic. We are looking for stable members to strengthen our raid team. Our main focus is mythic progression and to get a strong core for Legion progression! Mainl recruiting strong DPS, 1 Tank & Disco priest! What we can offer you: - Friendly environment with a no-drama policy. - Competitive raiding environment - Some joking around, but always maintaining a progress minded attitude. - Some stuff to do outside of raids. - A home What we want from you: - Mythic raid experience in any previous tiers. - The ability to keep up your focus during the rough parts of progress. - The ability to play an off spec (to unlock more raid setup possibilties during progress). - Usual crap, like bringing flasks, pots, food, optimisation etc. - Being able to take constructive criticism (and to give it too) in a positive way. - Being able to use TS3 and be vocal, especially where it's needed. - 18+ Age requirement Raiding schedule: Wednesday: 20.00-23.00 Sunday: 20.00-23.00 Tuesday: 20.00-23.00 Requirements: - 18+ as stated above - Preferly 725+ Item Level - Atleast Mythic Hellfire experience - Working microphone - 100% Attendance Visit our website at http://solitude-draenor.enjin.com Feel free to contact me on Primex#2202Primêx3 08 Feb 2016
06 Feb 2016 WTB pvp achivements for mount It's the "wild combatant" (100 wins is 3vs3 or 40 RBG wins) achivement Im after. Since it gives a mount "only" I was thinking of around 100k or hit me with you offer. I can be found online on Cassa my main or Cassanio my bankermage parked in TB most of the time ^-^ On Cassa Im geared in full pvp gear atmCassa1 06 Feb 2016
05 Feb 2016 LF HC HFC boost buyers Hello, recently me and my friends decided to boost HFC HC for gold. We sell full clears and Mannoroth and Archimonde boosts after those. Horde only. When are your boost runs? Our boost runs are every friday at 21:00 for the full clear, and we sell our Archimonde boosts at around 23:00 EU servertime. History of our group: We found each other whilst creating a BRF mythic pug to get some nice transmogs. Eventually, we started farming the mount, and we decided to spend some time getting gold by boosting in HFC and potentially BRF mythic. More information: We boost HFC HC full clears with 10 people, attempting to boost 4 people at most. The amount of items that will drop are between 3/4/5 depending if the boss is a tier boss or not. The price varies depending on the amount of costumers that we get a day. Please do not feel ignored if I don't respond to you, I have a busy schedule as well and can't always respond, but I try my best! :) How do I contact you? I would prefer you to add me on battle tag (Crandalius#2500) and contact me ingame for more information and discussing the price. I hope to speak to you soon ingame! Available classes/tokens for friday the 19th: Conq.Open spot (Leather/plate) Vanq. RESERVED (Mage) Prot. Open spot (Plate/mail) Offspot available (No tokens, just Archimonde achievement and offgear) Available classes/tokens for friday 26th: Conq.Open spot Vanq. Open spot Prot. Open spot Offspot available (No tokens, just Archimonde achievement and offgear) Note: If you are not able to maintain your scheduled date with us for the raid, please contact me atleast a day before the raid.Crandalius29 05 Feb 2016
05 Feb 2016 DK tank looking for new home untill legion 744 12/13M DK tank looking for a new home untill legion hits. Xp: 12/13M Add hyphyp#2664 for more infoHyphyp4 05 Feb 2016
05 Feb 2016 DK lf active guild Hi, I am looking for a guild that is active in PVP. If the guild is maily PVE but has a steady pvp group its also fine. LF arena and RBG ppl. Changed from Ally to horde this season. Old Mythic raider and did a bit of pvp next to it ( 2k rating). Now i wanna push in PVP. Let me know ingame or add Hunterinion#2225 for more infoDantoma0 05 Feb 2016
05 Feb 2016 Infusion 13/13 Mythic is recruiting for legion! Hello Ladies and Gentlemen Our progress: Highmaul: 7/7 Mythic BlackRockFoundry: 10/10 Mythic Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Mythic If you are reading this thread, then the headline must have got you for some reason! Let me first introduce myself and my crew, so lean back, take your time to read this topic, if you got popcorn then find them, and enjoy! Okay so who are we? The guild is composed of highly skilled, dedicated and friendly people, some of which have been previously playing together. Some of us have known each other for many years and go way back to TBC, where I lead the guild until the end of Cataclysm. The guild managed to kill all bosses on Heroic in each tier while it was current, and this will also be the goal for both current and future content. Socially, we have built a nice community, where people want to log on and don't have the feeling that Raiding becomes a Job to them. To facilitate this, we keep the raid schedule to three short evenings per week - with an optional fourth raid day where we can be more informal, bring alts etc. We are an inclusive guild that does not discriminate based on race, gender, disability, sexual preference etc. We do not tolerate any form for botting, cheating, scamming or abusive language. We are allways looking for likeminded progressive minded raiders, so check our wowprogress or this thread for what we are currently looking for, should your very class or specc not be stated as someone we are looking for, then please, if you think that you got good and solid logs, throw in an application anyways! Our best members are passionate about their classes and roles. They are constantly looking for ways to improve, take constructive criticism objectively, and always consider the guild's priorities over their own personal glory. They are able to adapt to random situations they may encounter and have no issues with being aware of their surroundings. If you think you have the talent and attitude to belong in a stable progression-focused guild, we would love to see an application from you. Raid schedule: Wednesday 19.30 to 23:00 server time Thursday 19.30 to 23:00 server time Sunday 19.30 to 23:00 server time Any questions related to recruitment can be directed to any of the officers in the guild, or by a PM to any of the officers on the website. GuildMaster Stalliona Dps Officer: Stalliona Kamikazä Healing Officer: Arrthur Tanking Officer: Mishat My Battletag: Koukaiian#2509 Join Infusion @ Kazzak EU: infusionguild.euStalliona8 05 Feb 2016
04 Feb 2016 Clemency Community raids hello everyone dansiles from ravencrest here with some information for all of the alliance faction and maybe the horde if there looking to transfer please listen to the video that i have link and have a look at the forum that will also be link and please support us in our project to help make the community of world of Warcraft a more friendly place thank you and i hope too speak to you all soon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHHsjmrA_6g - clemency community raid video http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17288891753 - original forum post again thank you all and i hope we can get this project off the groundDansiles0 04 Feb 2016