Kazzak

22 Aug 728 Prot pala & 726 Restoration Druid LF Guild Hello Me and my friend are looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild for Legion! The minimum requirement we have for a guild is 13/13HC in HFC since both of us has multiple clears on our characters! We both raided semi causally in this expansion since we were unable to find any guilds that would satisfy. We are very dedicated to start raiding seriously in Legion, so please do not hesitate to contact anyone of us if you have any further questions. Any raiding schedule will work out fine as long as the raids start after 5pm so we can make it home in time. We are commited to raid as many days as required in the week. Prot Paladin 728 Ilvl + Legendary ring, 13/13HC - Battletag: Vestling#2883 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Damnimholy/advanced Restoration Druid 726 Ilvl + Legendary ring, 4-set, 13/13HC - Battletag: Philip#2399 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Harryhaffa/advanced *We will ofourse migrate to the server where the guild is located* Please add our battletags If you have any questions and we are more than happy to fill out a guild application If we find the guild satisfactory! :)Harryhaffa1 22 Aug
22 Aug 2 Players looking for Raiding Guild for Legion Guild Application; 2 Experienced players looking for an enthusiastic raiding guild to finish raiding WoD and move forward onto Heroic/Mythic raiding in Legion http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Aparctias/simple http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/arathor/Lorru/simple We have both raided multiple chars throughout WoD depending on what our guild at the time required. Myself played holy paladin through all of WoD and recently moved to playing shadow priest with the intent of maining it in Legion. Galatine mained Rogue through all of the expansion and recently moved to his enhancement shaman which he shall be maining in Legion. We’ve been playing the above characters for the last couple of weeks now and we aren’t that badly geared, it shows our dedication and commitment to always wanting to strive to be better. We have played the game for many years on various different classes in different roles, we have played through each expansion since Vanilla and have had successful PvE and PvP experiences. We have each had experience running our own guild, quite successfully for many months as the Tanks of the guild. We are currently looking for a guild that wants to try and progress Mythic raids in Legion, we aren’t looking for an “extreme” guild where you need to be online 24/7 and raiding 7 nights a week or you get kicked as that’s just not us, we have jobs and real life commitments which means we can only raid 3-4 times a week. Ideal raid times would be 8:30 Server time onwards but are flexible. What will you get out of this deal? 2 Experienced players who can have a laugh but when required we can certainly focus and do the jobs necessary to down bosses. No messing. We are always on time to raids and if we aren’t going to make it for whatever reason we will let you know so we don’t leave you hanging. We are dedicated and hardworking players, who, admittedly have made mistakes in raids in the past but as we are only human it’s bound to happen. We just make sure it only happens once. We are happy to use any form of Voice Comms/Addons that a guild could possibly require, we know we aren’t currently geared the best but we will strive to be fully geared in Legion and ready to have an enjoyable experience raiding with likeminded people. We have also played the Beta extensively play testing our classes of choice to ensure that we fully understand the class and rotations moving into Legion. We are happy to faction change if needed! Feel free to contact us on: Galatine#2725 Chopster#2538Aparctias3 22 Aug
22 Aug Druid looking to start raiding again! I'm 24 years old, live and work full-time as a software developer in Bournemouth, UK. I'm looking to join a relatively hardcore guild for Legion. The last time I seriously raided was back in TBC, so my experience is a little lacking over recent expansions. I'm happy to play any spec, ideally looking to raid 2-3 times a week, preferably starting around 10pm game time, but I'm fairly flexible. My only requirement is that you've been a guild for over a year, and you've got relatively decent progression in Warlords of Draenor. Please hit me up in game if you have any questions, or leave some details below if you'd like me to get in touch with you.Visionist3 22 Aug
22 Aug Rerolling shadow priest LF guild Hello i currently rerolled to shadow priest and looking for a home where i can be playing on my shadow priest at rest of expansion and in legion , days: can raid all days any times if you wish to contact me or talk more about it add me on my btag below btag:xeiion#2146Xeiion4 22 Aug
22 Aug Looking for a home! My name is Elliot Clowes and i am a 17 year old male living in the UK. I have been playing WoW since early 2010 and have a great knowledge and passion torwards the game. I have been playing on and off throughout WoD due to personal things going on such as leaving school and trying to find a job! I have sorted my personal life out and can now dedicate my free time towards my passion again. I am willing to spend time to get to know people within the guild as this builds a bond that can be seen in game when it comes to teamwork! I believe i would be suitable for this role due to my friendly, outgoing and positive charisma. I am willing to spend time grinding, laughing and chilling out with new people. I know i will be tested to the edge of my ability within the guild but i am willing to put in the effort to prove to you all i am worth the time and investment! Thank you for your time :)Elliot4 22 Aug
22 Aug Social guild Hi I'm looking for an active social guild not fussed about progress through raids just a talkative friendly environment with a few guild events, thanks!Jaidouken1 22 Aug
22 Aug Looking for a mythic guild for Legion Hi, I'm currently looking for an experienced mythic guild for hardcore raiding come Legion. My furthest progress in HFC mythic was at 9/13 (didn't get to kill Velhari and potential further bosses due to my previous guild taking an unexpected summer break). However I'm planning on trying to get full mythic progress throughout the entirety of Legion. The logs and links I'm about to post is for my WoD ret paladin main which I will not be using for Legion. The most likely candidate is havoc Demon Hunter but Shaman or DK dps could also be a possibility. Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Jontpaladin/simple Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/12991335/latest/#partition=1 I'm very attendant to raids and i can raid about 4 days a week, no particular schedule so any days would work. If you need more information or want to talk to me about joining feel free to add my BNET: Papajont#21317Jontpaladin2 22 Aug
22 Aug (H) 3 raiders LF a semi-hc guild for legion Hey, we're 3 19 year olds with a lot of free time who plan on going full neckbeard at launch. We're looking for a 4-3 day a week raiding team who we can progress with in legion. Though we've only spent a short time playing wow and only played a little bit of wod, we've raided in wildstar (completed GA), played at the top level of gw2 and have spent thousands of hours on the computer. We're all confident and know we can play at a top level and deal the dps. We play a fire mage, balance druid and a fury warrior but can change specs according to the guild we join. If you think we'd be a good fit to your guild or wanna talk please add me @ByWaves#2881.Lilwavey2 22 Aug
22 Aug LF raiding guild for legion Hello there, Im looking for a guild to raid with in Legion. Due to my work im able to raid starting from 21.30 RT to 00.00 RT Hoping to find a guild where i can play my shaman, i can transfer my character to the realm where the guild is located if needed. Got shaman on alliance(Frostmane) and on horde(Kazzak) so no need for faction change (yay the money saved from that). Ive been plannin to play resto shaman or enhancement, what ever suits the guild best. And something about my raiding experience; cleared Naxx 40man back in vanilla skipped pve in burning crusade and focused on pvp in wotlk cleared ICC on heroic in cata wasnt so active on pve or pvp, didnt think the expansion was that good to focus on, played randomly lfr and pugs on DS skipped mop, leveled to 90 and didnt like the game on its current form after playing few months on max lvl in wod did 7/13M before my new job that im currently at so had to stop raiding for the time being Now that im established in my job and in new city i can start looking forward to Legion and raiding after work. If your guild has intrest or more to ask add my bnet tag Nekkeeh#2407 trying to be online much as i can :)Karphon1 22 Aug
22 Aug LF guild Hello, I'm looking for a guild to spend my time with during legion. I would prefer a guild that is atleast going to try and clear heroic raids, mythic dungeons etc but also with some pvp thrown in for fun. I guess im looking for what is defined as a "friends and family" guild but with some progress in mind.Thalanis2 22 Aug
22 Aug dps looking for raiding guild in legion hello there I'm looking for a raiding guild in legion, i can however only raid on fridays and saturdays and 1 day in the week (you can chose wich one...) i have these classes at my disposal: shaman, mage and warlock. to talk about my raiding experience or motivation, please contact me here. (this is not the character with the most of my raiding experience). Thank you for reading all this.Archandon2 22 Aug
22 Aug Rdruid (2 alt) - Looking to get back in serious raiding I'm looking to come back from a down period after WOD. My aim would be to into a PTR raiding guild for the start of the new expansion. After my previous break i started again after legion was annouced but it was a couple of weeks after HFC was released and so i was lagging behind major on everyone. My main is my resto druid (ilvl 730 equipped) who is 7/13M HFC and was in Pucko the time i quitted. My alts are a 68 Holy pala (will be 100 in time for release) and a 100 Shaman (preferable Resto but willing to try other specs) Will be working on the new rotations for the 3 classes to be ready for Legion trough Openraid and LFR. in short: - Raiding guild - 3 classes mainly healing focussedAzurai2 22 Aug
21 Aug Infusion 13/13 Mythic is Recruiting for Legion Hi everyone. Infusion are currently recruiting recruiting for farming HFC mythic, while doing that, we are slowly picking the core team for Legion, while clearing our farm. We are currently recruiting anyone / anything - granted that you can provide us with some good logs, we are recruiting the player, not the class. Our plans for Legion: After a succesfull expansion in WoD yet again, we look to make a good push for world ranks going into Legion. Our intentions are to push a few houndreds of world ranks, aiming to be atleast for the first tier top 300-400 world, then to raise that world rank with each tier. We will do split farm runs, which means it will be optional, to have atleast x1 alt of which you can play at same skill as your main charracter, so we can easier set up a good progress team, depending on each boss encounter. We will always search during progression, for new potential recruits whom might be able to jump right into our progress, so please once you are beeing accepted to the team, do not start to slack, cause we are going over logs after each raid, and compare those logs to other players, and if you don´t cut it enough, then at first you will be told, and if no actions are taken by yourself, then we would need to recruit a new applicant, to take your spot. Our Warlords of Draenor Progression: Highmaul: 7/7 Mythic BlackRockFoundry: 10/10 Mythic Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Mythic So Who is Infusion: Infusion were founded in 2007 by some friends and I, poorly only a few of us yet remains, while others has slowly each expansion quit the game. Our raiding team is composed of very talented and skilled people whom all have the same mindset about progression, without beeing elitist jerks, you would rather find us very friendly and also very serious at the same time when it comes towards progression, making boss strategies, and executing proper mechanics and also going in-depth with logs. Socially, we have built a nice community, where people want to log on and don't have the feeling that Raiding becomes a Job to them. To facilitate this, we keep the raid schedule to 4 short evenings per week - with an optional 5th raid day where we can be more informal, bring alts etc. We are an inclusive guild that does not discriminate based on race, gender, disability, sexual preference etc. We do not tolerate any form for botting, cheating, scamming or abusive language or account sharings. Our best members are passionate about their classes and roles. They are constantly looking for ways to improve, take constructive criticism objectively, and always consider the guild's priorities over their own personal glory. They are able to adapt to random situations they may encounter and have no issues with being aware of their surroundings, this will also be the case about you as a potential new recruit. Current Raid Schedule: Wednesday 19.30 to 23:00 server time Thursday 19.30 to 23:00 server time Sunday 19.30 to 23:00 server time Legion Raid Shcedule: Wednesday 19.15 to 23:00 server time Thursday 19.15 to 23:00 server time Sunday 19.15 to 23:00 server time Monday 19.15 to 23:00 server time ( This Raid Day is only going to be happening for about 1 month when Mythic raiding comes out. ) (Optional) For people interested and new applicants, please read our expectations about you: Attendence: As a trial and raider in Infusion, you are expected to maintain a 90% attendence, we do raid 4 days pr week in legion, and to maintain a 90% attendence, Means that you can miss max 1 raid pr month - yes we do understand that sometimes IRL catches up with you, and therefore if you are needed to be afk for a raid evening, however, you are requested to post such afk on our website atleast 1 day before the event - we do make attendence spreadsheets. Alts: It is advised to have atleast, one alt alongside with your main, but not mandotory. To do split runs with the release of a new raiding tier, to gear best way possible. You need to be able to play this alt on a equal skill as your main charracter. Be Vocal: As a trial and raider in Infusion, we expect you to be vocal, for communication is key to Progress, we are going to assign a random player in the raiding team, and make him/her call out this specific ability on a boss encounter, therefor you are requirred to speak. Maximizing Your Charracter: You are expected to maximise your main charracter, and your main alt charracter. This includes: Best Gems, Best Enchants, even on an item that your going to replace in the next raid. Also the highest food stat as possible, runes, pots & flasks. Have xtra stacks of consumable in your bags, ready for an entire raid evening, as it would be very bad standing for you to say: "sorry guys im oom of consumables". Computer and Mic: We are not looking for people with unstable internet connection, and we are not looking for people who cannot communicate via their Mic´s. Attitude: You must bear a good attitude towards other players, remember you are wearing our guild name, and for that same reason, you are hereby bounded by our rules. We will not tolerate anyone picking on others, or keep whining or flaming, cause it will only get you on the bench. You are also required to accept critism from the leadership, which can be very hard to begin with, but it is only to help the raiding team progress even further. The Raiding Team Comes First: if you only think about yourself, and own personal glories, then Infusion is not anything for you, and we do not want you, the raiding team comes first, which means, we do all we can to progress, sitting out specific classes on various of encounters, and extending a raid if needs to be, therefore applying to us implefies that you accept theese terms. Any questions related to recruitment can be directed to any of the officers in the guild, or by a PM to any of the officers on the website. GuildMaster Stalliona Dps Officer: Stalliona Healing Officer: Phreed Stalliona´s Battletag: Koukaiian#2509 Join Infusion @ Kazzak EU: www.infusionguild.eu our wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/kazzak/Infusion [b][/b]Stalliona1 21 Aug
21 Aug 13/13 Mythic <Ecology> Selling Mythic boosts Hi there Kazzak players! 13/13 Mythic guild <Ecology> is now selling Mythic Hellfire Citadel boost on upper citadel. Prices are as follows and are negotionable a little bit: Prices for single Mythic bosses, master loot with all non-warforged and non-socket items included: ★ Shadow-Lord Iskarr / ★ Tyrant Velhari / ★ Fel Lord Zakuun- 40k gold each. ★ Socrethar the Eternal / ★ Xhul'horac - 80k gold each. ★ Mannoroth - 200k gold. ★★★ Archimonde (mount included) - 1.5 million gold. (closest available spot: 27th july) Raids: Our Mythic HfC raid starts on Wednesday at around 19:50 CET and raid starts at 20:00 CET. The raid lasts till midnight (24:00 CET). Full 13/13 Mythic clear usually takes around 4 hours on Wednseday however you should also have Thursday evening (same time) free in case we need a bit more time. We can ask you to die in the beggining of the encounter on some bosses where we see the risk is being too high. Payment: Part of the payment (15%) is paid as reservation deposit before at least 5 days before the set date. The remaining full payment is expected upon entering the raid unless otherwise noted. We accept ONLY in-game currency and ONLY on Kazzak-EU by horde side. Contact: If you are interested in purchasing from us or you have any questions, please contact our boostmanager: Orionepíc - btag Orionepic#2693 Other services: ★★★ Blackhand Mythic + mount (Ironhoof Destroyer) included! - 250k gold. (closest available spot: 27th july) >>ALL OF OUR BOOSTS ARE MADE ON SELFPLAY! TREAT WELL YOUR ACCOUNT AND DON'T SHARE IT WITH ANYONE ELSE!<< [i][/i]Orionepíc75 21 Aug
21 Aug WTB Spectral tiger ! i am buying rare spectral tiger please contact with me Btg Manolis#2132 , i am paying a lotElizzabeth0 21 Aug
21 Aug Selling Archi Mythic mount Hello everyone, We are currently selling following boosts, all you are required to have is a lvl 100 horde character. Archimonde Mythic (Title+FelSteel Annihilator Mount) - 999k Blackhand Mythic (Title+Ironhoof Destroyer Mount) - 200k Payment: We expect the full payment after you have been invited to the raid. We accept ONLY in-game currency. Speak to Sedu#2864 if you're interested in booking a spot. Have a nice day!Nienni0 21 Aug
21 Aug Can't see anyone outside Orgrimmar it started since latest patch i think, orgrimmar is full of people and outside of orgrimmar its empty, maybe 1 or 2 low lvls at most.also when i go to kill lowbies in redrigde mountains i cant find any, not even lvl 100s is it a confirmed bug or its some kind of tragic feature i have completed the new quest, about invasion and all that, so i am not phased out, i see all npcs normallyDichotomy1 21 Aug
21 Aug LF a pvp guild (H) yoAjox0 21 Aug
21 Aug WTS TCG Mounts Savage Raptor1.5m gold X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME 1.5m gold ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swift Shorestrider 3m gold (sold) Reins of the Spectral Tiger6m Gold , the mount on EU - kazzak server (sold) TCG Blazing Hippogryph Mount4.5m Gold , the mount on EU - kazzak server( Sold ) TCG Big Battle Bear Mount3m Gold , the mount on EU - Outland server (sold) if u want to buy u can add me to battle tag : Gavriel#2264Gavriiel5 21 Aug
21 Aug WTS Feldrake and Amani dragonhawlk WTS 2 TCG Mounts (Feldrake and Amani Dragonhawlk) http://www.wowhead.com/item=79771/feldrake http://www.wowhead.com/item=68825/amani-dragonhawk Accepting all Offers for one or both as a deal. If your offer includes gold on Twisting Nether it is a big plus for you. Add teddy#2485 if you have an offer but please only serious offers lowballers will be removed.Tankosaurus0 21 Aug
21 Aug kazzak raiding guild 'Sportlife' guild IS BACK! 13/13 hc we are an old guild and we are looking for pve player's - our guild requires raiding poeple with exp for legion whs me for more info pvp are welcome tooQtr0 21 Aug
20 Aug WTS Big Battle Bear WTS Big Battle Bear Mount is on Thunderhorn (H), is tagged Taking gold on any High pop realm Battletag: Thunderfoot#2881Vendetta0 20 Aug
19 Aug WTT Blue spectral tiger for magic rooster WTT Blue Spectral Tiger for magic rooster + gold jOKERXD#2573Teriahtwo1 19 Aug
19 Aug KoS Taxi! I have reformed and re-branded my taxi service. I now offer a much lower rate than previously! The details can be found below: **KING OF SWEDEN™** ............._@@@__ .... ___//___?____\________ ..../--o-----TAXI-SERVICE----@} .....`==={@}=====+===={@}--' 50 Gold to anywhere in Azeroth. I pick you up and drop you off. Enjoy my luxury 2 person mount. Go A.F.K. no problem! I will deliver you safely to your chosen destination! Need a ride to an invasion zone? No problem! **KING OF SWEDEN TAXI SERVICE™** Have a great day!Hexid2 19 Aug
18 Aug Problems on kazzak? Hello! Before 10 days i used to be outside orgrimmar and dueling with a lot of players. Now i cant see anyone outside this town. Sometimes there are 1-2 guys only. Is this a bug or something?Diodoros2 18 Aug
18 Aug Alani mount Hey guys Got 10 skyshards and i'm looking for 4 players that wanna buy the Alani mount from MoP. If you are interested just make a post here. The first four who responds quickest will get it. Price is 12k for a spot. Planing on going this monday 22/8.Nyxxor0 18 Aug
18 Aug [H] Looking for HC raiding guild. As the tital sais we are looking for a none mythic raiding guild, We dont want to deal with the drama that often comes with mythic groups. We are just looking for a social "casual" guild to raid with in legion that doesnt aim on doing mythic, and preferably raids 2 nights a week. We are mainly looking for a english guild but we could settle in a swedish talking guild. Who are we? We are 3players that have been playing seens tbc, we have been raiding together to and from seens ICC. We have cleared most raids seens Wrath launch on highest difficulties. We are two of us are 24 and im 25 so we have outher things to do then raid all week so thats why we are trying to find a normal/hc guild just to have fun and raid. We also enjoy some pvp on the offtimes we play mostly arena and bgs but sometimes we take the time and do some RBG's (highest rating so far 1893). What do we play? In PVE we have. -Player 1 DK tank (he can go with a dps rolle but realy prefers tanking and is good at it) -Player 2 Warlock,Mage or Rogue hes not decided yet -Me I split between Balance and Shadow but could also go healer. Have any questions, tip about a guild for us or want to recruit us write to me @ Talle#1307Tálle0 18 Aug
18 Aug [H] Megalomania is recruiting for legion! Hello everyone. Megalomania is a mature PvE guild on Stormscale. We intend to keep going and currently clearing raids for the 6th year we're around now. We currently have 11/13 HFC M, but due to unfortunate events, we are now rebuilding our roster again. We are recruiting for our raiding team to start raiding progression and other, mainly PvE, activities. In the following wall of text, I will introduce you to our guild and what we're about, what we have to offer to you, and lastly, how you can join us. Current OPENINGS: I am going to be a bit different here, than what you are used to read about. We are rather looking for PLAYERS, rather then characters, as we want long-term commitment and a trusty community, so we can play with the same people without the hassle of constantly losing and replacing them. We are open to and encourage play different roles, or even alts if there's a need, instead of recruiting new people for the job each time. In the long run, this way you will always have people to raid with good people that you trust and a much better atmosphere to raid with, without the pesky requirements of elitist behaviours. Good people are ALWAYS welcome in our community. We firmly believe that a good organisation is of great importance to a guild. We put a lot of effort in our organisation and ask of our members to abide by the rules that we set up. You can learn Rules and further INFORMATION by contacting Goyim-stormscale ingame for further information. Understanding our values in our community We have rules and other information we need members to agree with, this shows us that you are willing to commit to our guild. People who can't be bothered with this, aren't welcome in our community. This may seem harsh but we want to draw a very clear line here. We don't have a minimum item-level for people to join us; we organize gearing-up raids for the newcomers so they can catch-up with our current progression, and join us in our main raids quickly. How to Join us: Joining our guild is done by contacting an officer currently ingame, this should be Goyim or Dentorro or Pienscute so we can have an understanding who you are, before an invite is made. You can also go to our recruitment forums - http://megalomania.forumsv.net/f7-recruitment and fill in an application, just follow the instructions there. You can also reach me here at btag kidneyxt#2328 or goyim#2965. What can we offer you? As a guild, we can offer you a chance to play in a mature community with an equal treatment, and a safe haven from all the pugging and frustration that it brings. Other than that we've got a few pointers that we intend to complete in the remainder of the Legion expansion (and beyond). PvE progression: As any PvE guild, our main goal is to make progression in raids and clear them at their top difficulty before the release of new content. While we are realistic in this, it will be hard to clear bosses on mythic before next tiers, we do intend to get as far as we can. Right now we are recruiting for Legion, and preparing a new roster for the challenges ahead of us. As of right now there is only a few of us. You need to have the patience and the right attitude The reason for this is that we need to fill the requirements of 20m people. We had many teams come and go, but due to unfortunate events we are slowly building a steady, trusty team for this. Challenge mode dungeons: We've had a lot of fun in the challenge mode dungeons and intend to keep doing them, so that as many of our guildies as possible can get their transmog gear before it retires. THIS WILL NOT BE A BOOST IN ANY WAY. We expect our guildmembers to do their best and it is a nice way for us to know what someone is made off. Achievement runs: We intend to get some achievements from the previous tiers from the expansion. This is, however, the last bulletpoint here so it will be the last thing on our list aswell. About us: Megalomania was formed on the 22nd of august of 2010 on Trollbane. Right now our leader team is based upon two swedish twins, and one very loveable dane. We've raided through the last few months of WotLK and the beginning of cataclysm. When we returned to Trollbane, our lovely server had transformed into a ghost town. A few months fast forward and we're on Stormscale, getting our guild back together. In cataslysm we raided all raids. At the end of cataclysm we were 6/8HC on Dragon Soul. In Mop we have cleared MSV HC, HoF HC, ToES HC, and was working on ToT HC 11/13 and Soo Mythic 8/14. Currently in WoD, we have cleared all the current content here, HM/BRF/HFC on heroic, and all except the last 2 on mythic. Thank you for reading and thank you for considering Megalomania.Pienscute1 18 Aug
17 Aug <Synergy> is recruiting The guild <Synergy> semi hardcore raiding guild is looking to recruit for upcoming legion, we are currently looking for rogues warrior's shamans hunters deathknight's but any other class well be taken into consideration Contact me at Tomasforyou#2992 or any other officer for more info. And best luck with legionFashlogen0 17 Aug
17 Aug LF PvP Guild Legion (A) As the title says im English i do have a working Mic but prefer not to speak really but that is summet we can talk about im looking for a guild that does some Arena some RBG but alot of Reg BG's for Prestige.will carry on Maining Sin Rogue like i have since MOP. Message me on here or /w in Game thank youPeekabòó2 17 Aug
17 Aug Dear Kazzak Horde For a long time, you have lived very peacefully, but this is over. Stormwind Guard has arrived to Kazzak to clean the server. You will find us disturbing in daily quest areas, protecting rares or killing your friends in Vol´mar. From now, your pleasant way to play will change. Nowhere is safe, all of you will die. If you are alliance and you like outdoor PvP, ask to be invited. We will teach the Horde who rules Kazzak. For more info, @lecht_Lècht45 17 Aug
17 Aug Luna Wolves, recruiting for Legion Luna Wolves is an established, experienced guild which has been active in the PvE community for around the past 3 years. We have a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere and enjoy playing together outside of raiding as well as being socially active on voice comms (Discord). We feel we have a lot to offer to like minded people who are interested in raiding with us and/or are also keen to join in with us for a chat and to take part in events with the rest of the guild. What we have to offer in Legion: A social and active community both inside and outside the game. Raid nights twice a week and an alt night once a week. Dungeon nights for mythical and challenge modes. PvP nights. Game nights, this can range from any game. Fishing events, it's free gold pretty much no joke. Cards against humanity. World races. We have a core Raid team that is progressing Mythic HFC (currently 5/13) and are in need of players for both our Core team and as 'bench' players who would be called upon when needed to fill spots, with a view to obtaining a permanent spot should one arise. Bench spots could also be appealing to those who cannot commit to a regular schedule but still wish to get involved. Main Raid Times: Thursday/Sunday 20:15-23:30ST. Alt Raid Times: Tuesday 20:30-22:30ST. Applicants should be willing to attend both raid nights, a good mindset, a willingness to improve and be able to take a joke. Be aware you would be joining a well established guild and team with a reasonably large player base where friends and family alike are welcome. Recruitment is open to all classes but only as dps roles. We are completely full on tanks and healers. As a guild member, we ask that you have good attitude in general and to actively join in with the guild for events etc. We have very few rules here and whilst we encourage banter and fun atmosphere, please be respectful. We are a multilingual guild coming from everywhere but the preferred chat is English. Have fun and enjoy your stay with us! :) If you are looking for a chilled out place to call home, please contact Zorvyus/Zorvahs (Zorvyus#2155) or Suldor.Zorvahs0 17 Aug
16 Aug [H]WTS: WOD Challenge Mode Boost [EU Only 2016] Add Finger#2605 or Skype: Fingerdos to book a run We are NOT doing Alliance boosts currently. We are NOT doing xrealm boosts currently. Get your gear/mount/title from Kazzak´s most experienced group with over 3.8k Challenge modes dungeons completed. Short version: 8/8 Gold cm 400k on Kazzak Get your Weapon transmog / mount / title from Kazzak's fastest and most experienced group. Very simple gear requirements for your char and voice communication if you wish to join the call, entirely up to you as its not required. Add Finger#2605 or Skype: Fingerdos to book a run. Wall of text version: Buying Challenge mode boost 8/8 Gold from us, will give you: When you complete Challenge mode 8/8 Gold, you also given the bronze and silver rewards! - Challenge Warlord: Gold/Silver/Bronze achievement for each of the 8 dungeons - Title <Name> the Indomitable (Bronze reward) Account-wide - Mount Challenger's War Yeti (Silver Reward) Account-wide Challenger's War Yeti - Very unique weapon transmog(Gold Reward) Link for preview of all the nice weapon transmogs! http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=8899 - Portal to each of the 8 dungeons Prices - Challenge mode Gold 8/8 = 8/8 Gold cm 400k on Kazzak Time We do all 8 in less then 3 hours, the more dps you do the faster it goes Crossrealm We opened up for Crossrealm payment, its 320k on all realms. Alliance Alliance is once again closed Requirements: 630 or higher ilevel dps gear About us, and how is it done? We are a bunch of Sweds that likes challenge modes just a bit to much, we ended MoP Cm season with over 2.7k gold dungeons completed and with world 1-10 ranks for our specific classes. We dominated the leader boards and ended up with the majority of top cm times on Kazzak without being !@#$ enough to have to exploit. Experience range from Realm First! Challenge Conqueror: Gold to Realm Best times for all 9 dungeons in mop(On Kazzak ofc, not a dead server like other groups on the server) to oneshotting most of the wod gold dungeons and randomly getting realm best along the way when we did it. We use Skype during the boost. We try to maintain a fun and relaxed atmosphere while still keeping the boost itself as short as possible, usually around 3 hours in total. You will be informed about tactics while we are boosting. Contact info - Contact me in game. - Skype: Fingerdos - Battle tag: Finger#2605 - Whisper anyone from the guild McDrive ( /who Mcdrive )Fingerlickin344 16 Aug
16 Aug Morghulis Gaming Community [PvE][PvP] This is the Morghulis Gaming Community Introduction Hi Guys, Let's start of with a simple my name is Tekeii! I'm a lifelong gamer avidly waiting for Demon Hunter tomorrow. But enough about me let's talk about the guild. We were founded back in March 2016 and have formed a very nice family, social and mature community. We actively speak over voice comms (Discord) however we also have Teamspeak if necessary. We currently have guilds/clans on WoW, Black Desert Online, Smite and Overwatch. We have only just moved to WoW. Hence the recruiting! What will we be doing? We are an extra large community so we are used to catering for all peoples tastes, however the first and foremost focus is about preparing for the Legion drop so we can hit the raids as soon as possible and we do need new members for our teams. Myself? I love PvP so we will also have teams for that too. What is required from you? We plan to raid at least twice a week, might even push for a third if the raid teams agree. The current agreed days are Wednesday and Sunday at around 8:15pm cest - 11:00pm cest. This is not finalised but this is what we are looking to do right now. Friday is the third possible day. So if you plan to raid you would be required to be available on these nights and at these times. Experience is always a bonus, but not 100% essential, if you want to get heavily involved we can help. There are no certain plans for PvP, like i said everyone is preparing for Legion, however if you are willing to come in and set things up in our guild for PvP the way you think will work, then discussions can be had regarding this. We have multiple members always wanting to do Arenas and Battlegrounds. I'm in where do i sign up? We do have a website! - www.Morghulis.eu however since we have transformed into a gaming community rather than a solo guild, we are expanding and it is currently under construction so you have two options. Join our discord: https://discord.gg/uxMseeQ and contact a WoW Officer or myself, Tekeii I am online most of the day. Add our battletags; Xplicit#2219, Shobster#2940, Eclipsen#2280, Lastex#1629, Aidem#2453 You could also just seach for us in the who list and try and contact someone there! Or post below and we will contact you asap! :D Thank you for your time if you made it all this way! Tekeii Valar Morghulis!Mássey4 16 Aug
16 Aug Nordkraft ny dansk raiding guild til Legion Hej vi er som sagt en ny dansk guild, som vil starte raiding i legion. Vi er en gruppe venner som har spillet sammen i længere tid og vil gerne igang med raiding igen. Inden legion ønsker vi så småt at starte lidt raiding i Hellfire citadel, hvor efter vi starter for alvor starter i The Emerald Nightmare. Planen er at clear The Emerald Nightmare på HC måske og lidt Mythic. Vi ser frem til at game med dig og få nogle fede oplevelser sammen. kontakt muligheder. Ingame: Zazaline, Temensis Email: Holmelmkvist@gmail.comZazaline3 16 Aug
16 Aug [H] OMEGA - Twisting Nether 13/13m no1 ELLHNIKO guild! Kαλησπερα μαγκες και μαγκισες! Η Ωμέγα ξεκινησε σαν μια ιδεα φιλων που παιζουμε καιρο μαζι, συνυπηρξαμε σε ελληνικα guild στο παρελθον, αλλα τα υπαρχοντα casual low progress guilds στον Twisting Nether δεν καλυπτουν το επιπεδο που εχουμε εδω και 10 χρονια συνηθισει να παιζουμε το παιχνιδι! Αυτο δε σημαινει οτι θελουμε να το παιξουμε hardcore και δεχομαστε μονο ατομα που θελουν να κανουν mythic! Ολοι ειναι ευπροσδεκτοι και επιζητουμε μαλιστα ενα μεγαλο community! Ενα community ομως μεσα στο οποιο εχουν θεση και αυτοι που θελουν να καθαριζουν το mythic content πριν το επομενο tier (Cutting Edge)! H εμπειρια του officer team μας περιλαμβανει τα παντα απο τοτε που το Blackrock Mountain ηταν 10αρι raid μεχρι και το παρον mythic content και ξερουμε πως να οδηγισουμε ενα group στην επιτυχια. Αν σας καλυπτουν οι στοχοι μας, επικοινωνηστε. Απαραιτητη προυποθεση ειναι να ξερετε να παιζετε το χαρακτηρα σας σε ψηλο επιπεδο και να δεχεστε την καλοπροαιρετη κρητικη χωρις καταθλιπτικες κρισεις! Επισης να δειξετε λιγο υπομονη τωρα στην αρχη ωσπου να οργανωθουμε και να ρολαρουμε! Τι δε θα δειτε στην ΩΜΕΓΑ: > Να ριχνουμε τα μισα boss του tier (τα ευκολα) και μετα να το ριχνουμε στο Diablo... > 1 μηνα διακοπες Χριστουγεννων, 1 Πασχα και 3 καλοκαιρι. Το guild συνεχιζει να λειτουργει ανεξαρτητως εποχης και οι mythic raiders κανουν τις επιλογες τους αν θελουν να παραμενουν mythic raiders... > Απροετοιμαστους officers σε επιπεδο τακτικων.... > Ανοχη στα επαναλαμβανομενα fails. ΟΛΟΙ failaρουμε! Αλλα αυτος που failarei αδικαιολογητα συνεχεια στο ιδιο πραγμα καθε βδομαδα θα πρεπει να αντιμετωπιστει. > Κακο κλιμα την ωρα του raiding, ειτε αυτο ειναι υπερβολικη χαλαροτητα και παπαρολογια, ειτε απο την αλλη αυστηρο κλιμα, ενταση και αγχωτικο raiding. Τα καναμε και τα δυο και δε μας αρεσαν... Σας περιμενουμε να γνωριστουμε online!!! Απευθυνθειτε στα εξης ατομα: Tassaros, Tidaldrainer, Dudumaster, Mikrokouneli, Inokishi Recruiting Status: Eτοιμαζουμε και group 2 για το Legion (3 νυχτες progress παραλληλα στο main group με δικο του officer team). Παικτες που ξεχωριζουν απο το group 2 στο Legion θα εχουν την ευκαιρια να δοκιμαστουν στο main group!!! To group 1 βεβαια παραμένει ανοικτο σε ΠΟΛΥ ΕΞΑΙΡΕΤΙΚΕΣ περιπτωσεις (πολλαπλα legendary ranks, πολλαπλα cutting edge κτλ) Καντε apply στο site μας ή βρειτε μας ingame ή στο facebook Website: http://omega-gaming.gr Facebook: www.facebook.com/omegagaminghellas Οποιοδηποτε δυνατό application γίνεται δεκτό ανεξαρτήτως αν εχουμε ανοικτο το recruitment στη συγκεκριμένη κλάση! ΤΑ ΛΕΜΕ ΣΥΝΤΟΜΑ !Tassaros2 16 Aug
16 Aug Kazzak Unique Names I have some unique names on Kazzak Server - 1. Katniss 2. Arya 3. Dumbledore 4. Snorlax If you interested in of those names, you're welcome to add me, Benny#2141. The names are good for both Alliance/Horde, doesn't matter, I can log in to each of those character as proof :)Lúnalight0 16 Aug
15 Aug [H] LF Guild for Mounts/Pets/Achievements I realise my title isn't exactly specific or clear but I couldn't think how to word it, sorry! I've not played much since WoD release and have raided in previous expansions but for Legion I'm looking to give raiding a back seat (I've no problem at all doing LFR with guildies/friends or Normal if wanted) I'm just not looking for set raid times honestly. I'm getting much more enjoyment out of mount farming, achievement hunting and pet collecting basically trying to complete everything in the world (I've only got 13k achievement points so loads to do!) :) being more social I guess and just generally enjoying my time, I've not been in a proper guild for a long time and figure now's the perfect time to put myself out there and hopefully find some lovely like-minded people to chill out with and enjoy the game :) Feel free to ask any questions, I hope I haven't rambled on too long and appreciate any feedback, thanks :)Jaysoull1 15 Aug
15 Aug wts POLAR GLOVES old naxx removed gear! Selling leather POLAR GLOVES on kazzak eu. Accepting gold only on kazzak. If you're interested contact me ingame or leave a message here. Add me for more info: salkinho#2699!Salkodk0 15 Aug
15 Aug How full is Kazzak atm? hi, i want to level up some toons on horde site. for legion i think i would like to raid and pvp (rbg, arena). i checked realmpop and wowprogress and found stormscale and kazzak as solution. but it seems kazzak is better for raiding? has kazzak atm a good (full) population on horde site? some players ingame told me - its not really much going on? but maybe all are staying in the big cities. thanksScortíllum2 15 Aug
15 Aug Kazzak <Draconic> H, 3 days a week mythic raiding team <Draconic> is now recruiting. We are a new guild with a 13/13M leading team. We're looking for serious raiders who willing to raid on Tues-Thursday-Sunday @ 19:00/22:30 server time, starting in Legion. We're looking for all classes /w me for more info. For more info please add my B-tag : Fodrin#2408Foddy0 15 Aug
15 Aug God damn zepplins..... Comon Blizzard.... fix the god damn zeppelins..... not all of us feel the bloody URGE to go to Vale or Warsong every bloody time we wanna go to any major city...... some of us actually like to take the bloody zeppelin to major cities!!!!! getting royally agitated with this bug.... it has lasted through the entire beta. and now you manage to bring the same assed bug to the pre patch aswell..... Its all good that you wanna modernize the new expansions..... but dont bloody piss on all the nostalgic means of the game while your doing it.... Best regards Old school player.Captnswag1 15 Aug
15 Aug Prime boosting services Hey Kazzak! We from Prime, the oldest high level raiding guild on Tarren Mill, are boosting again to fund our new hardcore schedule in Legion. We have a long history of selling boost runs and since 2011 we have done by far the most and most successful boosts on this realm. All full clears are done in around 2 hours or less by main raiders of our guild! For more information please visit our homepage team-prime.eu or contact either Business#2159 or Raptorkink#1120 via Battle.net What is Prime selling? Prime is offering you every imaginable variation of PvE content. You name it, we help you to kill it! The most common offers include ... - Hellfire Citadel Mythic full clear (All loot you can use (Masterlooter) + Every benefit from Archimonde Mythic) 1.8 million gold - Archimonde Mythic Only ("Cutting Edge: The Black Gate" Achievement + "Defiler's End" Title + Felsteel Annihilator Mount + Reins of the Grove Warden Mount + Ring Upgrade) 1 million gold - Blackhand Mythic Only ("Mythic: Blackhand's Crucible" Achievement + "Ironbane" Title + Ironhoof Destroyer Mount) Promotion: ONLY 225 K - Raid achievements We accept your payment on almost every realm as long as you are a horde player! Kind regards and we will see you around :)Crossing16 15 Aug
14 Aug US Based/Super late night player raid team Small group of experienced players (since 2006) are switching continents for employment reasons, and are seeking others in a similar situation or players who prefer to raid very late at night (ca. 4:00-7:30 am server time). The team wishes to raid heroic and mythic content ONLY, so equally experienced players will be preferred. Those interested should contact either Tani #2490 or Insideu #2310.Darionahares6 14 Aug
14 Aug <In Eternal Unrest>, recruiting for Legion <In Eternal Unrest> is a new guild focussed on mature and high quality raiding. Because of this, we only raid 2 days a week. People have jobs/kids and family, so the time spend raiding should be of high quality in order to progress through the content. We will deliver this by doing the following: - Make sure all available raiding items are for hand. Flasks/foods/potions will be provided by the guild. - Make sure everyone has read up on the current tactics for boss fights. We will try to supply these as much as possible. - Establish a friendly guild environment, we will try to keep everyone as happy as possible. - Raiding should be fun, we are not gonna stress anyone, we will try to keep tactics simple and understandable for everyone. Fun equals progress. - A fair loot system, no DKP, when you have proven your worth, you can roll on loot just like any one else. - Try to keep a guild wide skill level. Everyone raiding should be around the same skill level to avoid angering other members. Our journey will start with 10-man heroics then later on to mythics. We need a couple of ranged DPS. Our melee, tank and healer roster is filled up! Fill in our application form at our website: http://ieu.enjin.com (it's a start...)Valdren0 14 Aug
14 Aug WTS 13 TCG mounts for GOLD only ORIGINAL THREAD: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16463356183 ORIGINAL THREAD: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16463356183 ORIGINAL THREAD: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16463356183 WTS TCG mounts from the largest stockpile and the most reliable and trustworthy guy on the EU realms for gold only and I'm accepting gold at almost any realm EU, prefer high pop realms, I'm also accepting gold on multiple realms too! Please take notice many of the mounts was sold 4-10 months ago! and the price has been increasing everyday due to the high demand and low supply, I'm therefore NOT selling for the old sold prices, price on mounts may vary from realm to realm 8x Wooly White Rhino - Price: 1.5-2m Gold 1. Sold 780k@AH 2. Sold 900k Acintosh-ShatteredHalls 3. Sold 900k Aethrin-ShatteredHand[/i] 4. Sold 999k Nillerpiller-Silvermoon 5. Sold 995k@AH 6. Sold 940k Duckling-Stormreaver 7. Sold 999k Deathtrick-Outland 8. FOR SALE 4x Big Battle Bear - Price: 2-3m Gold 1. Sold 975k@AH 2. Sold 999k Nillerpiller-Silvermoon 3. Sold 900k@AH 4. Sold 999k@AH 5. FOR SALE 4x Blazing Hippogryph - Price: 4-5m - Only One For Sale On The EU ATM!! with tag also 1. Sold 999k@AH 2. Sold 999k Amantino-Ravencrest 3. Sold 1.5m Howelt-Frostmane 4. FOR SALE 3x White Riding Camel - Price: 5m - Only Two ForSale On The EU ATM! one of them are mine! 1. Sold 999k@AH 2. Sold 1.3m Dwarfstar-Frostmane 3. FOR SALE 3x Mottled Drake - Sold Out 1. Sold 950k@AH 2. Sold 1.7m Niixten-Ahn'Qiraj 3. Sold 2.8m Syraía-Eredar 4. Sold Out 3x Amani Dragonhawk - Price: 3-3.5m Gold 1. Sold 996k@AH 2. Sold 1.2m Cancel-TarrenMill 3. FOR SALE 2x Corrupted Hippogryph - Price: 4-5m Gold 1. Sold 995k@AH 2. Sold 1.7m Ahaaferos-BurningBlade 3. Sold Out 3x Feldrake - Price: 5m Gold 1. Sold 999k Dargor-ShatteredHalls 2. Sold Secret price Jin-Blackrock 3. FOR SALE 4x Ghastly Charger's Skull - Price: 3m Gold 1. Sold 995k@AH 2. Sold 995k Thereisnosam-Talnivarr 3. Sold 999k Jin-Blackrock 4. FOR SALE 8x X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME - Price: 2-2.5m Gold 1. Sold 750k@AH 2. Sold 999k Velek-Frostmane 3. Sold 999k Asyn-Frostmane 4. Sold 999k Sacredi-Darksorrow 5. Sold 950k Loozy-Sylvanas 6. Sold 999k Nillerpiller-Silvermoon 7. Sold 950k palaios-al'akir 8. FOR SALE 1x X-51 Nether-Rocket - Price: 6-7m Gold - The most rare TCG mount, only two on the EU one of them are mine! 1. FOR SALE 3x Magic Rooster Egg - Price: 5m Gold 1. Sold 2.5m Lârona-TwistingNether 2. Sold 2.2m Lylleri-Darksorrow 3. FOR SALE 1x Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger - Price: 9.5m Gold 1. Sold Secret Price Cicils-Sylvannas 2. FOR SALE 2x Reins of the Spectral Tiger - Price: 7m Gold 1. Sold Secret Price Rimandiel-Silvermoon 2. Sold 5m Yuzz-Dreanor 3 FOR SALE 10x Reins of Poseidus - 900-1.5m Gold 1. Sold 350k Rustynail-Daggerspine 2. Sold 500k Avarseth-Frostmane 3. Sold 500k Kryô-Blackrock 4. Sold 550k Grauno-Balnazzar 5. Sold 699k@AH 6. Sold 800k Russelant-Stormrage 7. Sold 700k Niixten-Ahn'Qiraj 8. Sold 999k Moschtix-Forschrliga 9. Sold 800k Wälle-Hyjal 10. FOR SALE 1x Swift Shorestrider - Price: 5m Gold - Only one on the EU atm, and it's mine! 1. FOR SALE I'm also selling Grumpus Mounts and Coin of The Many Faces! Please take notice many of the mounts was sold 4-10 months ago! and the price has been increasing everyday due to the high demand and low supply, I'm therefore NOT selling for the old sold prices, price on mounts may vary from realm to realm I'll prefer you to contact me by sending an ingame mail with mount,offer,realm, and your btag so I can add you if you sound interesting, you will gain gold to send the mail by killing an mob in the area, or you can /whisper Magicuz-Chromaggus if I'm online, or Post your BTAG on this thread and I'll add you, only add my btag if you know you're not going to disappoint me with your offer: Makong#2177 - Take notice I'll prefer the first option (sending mail with mount,offer,realm,your btag! and you'll be rewarded with a small gift if you use mail by the end of an sale! A gift may motivate you to make it simpler to me thanks! :D ORIGINAL THREAD: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16463356183 ORIGINAL THREAD: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16463356183 ORIGINAL THREAD: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16463356183Magicuz0 14 Aug
14 Aug Peninsula Shield - Arabic Guild - Kazzak <Peninsula Shield> Is an Arabic speaking Guild. Currently We are looking For every class/spec to Gearup in Heroic Raid! --------------- We raid 2 days a week '' Wed&Sun'' 6PM server time. This is my tage '' abo#2798''Abôhassan2 14 Aug
13 Aug Lord/Lady of War Boosts What We Offer Last of us Achivment What does it Reward ? 1.Title Lord/Lady of War 2. box Contained a huge amount of Conquest points and toys 3. Feat of Strength achievement and 2 normal achievement 4. It will finish for you the quest last man Requirement 1.10-30min of your time depending on the queue 2. Gladiator's Sanctum level 3 3.100 Bones 4. Stay hidden inside till we kill everyone in the arena and get you the achivments Note This Achievement Will not be obtainable when legion hits Now Selling for Ally and hard side Contact Koyjin#2916Koyjin19 13 Aug
13 Aug Looking For Guild Looking for any BALKAN GUILD ( Trazim neki balkanski gild) !Radejustice0 13 Aug
12 Aug [H] Helios - 2days/week mythic need ppl (Danish) Plz delete this post when u see it admins, it's an accidental double post :S Hvem og hvad er Helios? Helios er en guild dannet af engagerede og erfarne nuværende og tidligere high-end raiders. Hvilket betyder, at du vil raide med spillere, der har en 100% forståelse om deres class, og omkring spillet og raiding som helhed. Vi søger at styrke vores raiding roster med et par nye spillere og i sidste ende dræbe de forskellige bosser på heroic, og derefter gå videre til at dræbe bosserne på mythic. (så hurtigt som muligt, når vi har de sidste folk til rosteret). Raiding dage og tidspunkter er: mandag og tirsdag fra 19:45 til 23:30, vil vi kræve minimum 90% fremmøde. Så hvis du ikke kan klare dette krav, så er vi ikke det guild du søger. 19:45 står man klar ved instance, inv kommer 19:30. Hvad vil vi tilbyde dig? Først og fremmest vil du opleve alle de bosser der er i spillet og til sidst dræbe dem med stil! Med et modent, venligt og inspirerende raid-miljø tilbyder vi også en meget social omgangskreds, hvor folk i sidste ende forhåbentligt bliver venner, hænger ud på discord, mødes IRL, griner og græder sammen. (Den grædende part finder mest sted efter Sanick's latterlige forsøg på humor.) Under raids vil vores mål være at holde fokus, samtidig med at have en god tid sammen - Vi opfordrer i den forbindelse spillere til en munter og afslappet tilstand, men også med det fornødne fokus. Officerene vil hjælpe dig med at integrere dig i guilden, og du vil altid blive belønnet for dit bidrag. Hvad ønsker vi fra dig? For det første kræver vi brug af dansk i både skriftlige og verbale former, da vi raider på dansk. At kende din class, din rolle, og din funktion på hver encounter vi kæmper i mod. Samtidig er modenhed et must. Tidligere erfaring i PvE er også påkrævet, helst akkumuleret i flere high-end raiding tilfælde. Vi kræver maksimal indsats lagt i din karakter, såsom reputation med de korrekte faktions og brug af ordentlige enchants og gems, flask, pots osv. Vores mål er at blive en af de bedste danske raiding guilds - og en af de bedste 2day/week raiding guilds i verden - hvis du på forhånd ved, at du ikke har niveauet til det, kan du ligeså godt spare din apply - ellers er vi altid imødekommende overfor applies og alle exceptionelle applies vil blive taget i betragtning, også selvom du måske spiller en class, vi ikke pt har mangel på. Naturlig/positiv konkurrence er godt for de fleste elementer ift raiding, og derfor sørger vi også for at holde vores raidere "I ilden", så man ikke hviler på laurbærene, med et 120% sikkert raidspot. Som noget sidste, forlanger vi 90% attendance fra alle vores raidere. Vi operere med en tight roster, for at give mest muligt spilletid til alle, på de 2 dage/ugen vi raider og derfor er det også vigtigt, at du prioritere din tid omkring at kunne være med til raiding hver gang. Selvfølgelig kan der komme IRL i vejen, og det er vi 110% overbærende med, men herudover, ser vi gerne at du prioritere således, at du næsten altid kan deltage i raids. Overordnet set, når det kommer til din class og spillet, forventer vi at: 1. Din class er tuned 2tm + du er 120% inde i alt omkring denne. 2. Dit spil (adaption/optimering/evnen til at se frem og sætte ting i perspektiv i en kamp - ligeledes tage imod input og tilpasse disse i dit spil, alt imens du til stadighed optimere andre punkter. 3. Din evne til at deltage på et hold; og i det hele taget socialt. Dette er noget vi vægter rigtigt højt i Helios. Passer du ikke ind og/eller falder udenfor vores øvrige cores normer, vil du nok ikke finde dig til rette i guilden. 4. Du er ikke bleg for at modtage kritik (det sker for alle, men vil altid være konstruktiv kritik!) 5. Vi forventer du er MEGET komfortable med at din role. VI har ikke plads til en oplæring eller gearing op periode. Legion er på trapperne om 2-3 uger, og vi kører på med fuld skrald, fra day 1. Er du ikke up to date omkring spillet, din class og i første omgang alle de forskellige heroic bosser (herefter mythic), ser vi hellere du lader være med at smide en apply. Vi er nød til at være på samme niveau allesammen, og de folk vi allerede har i core-rosteren, er altid up2date! Addons: forventer vi at raiders og trials har downloadet Bigwigs/DBM, Exorsus, RClootcouncil og Weak Aura, Angry assignment. - Til fordeling af loot bruger vi RClootcouncil så vi officere kan beslutte hvem vi syntes der for det første performer bedst, men også hvem der overall får den største upgrade ud af et givent stykke loot. Classes/roles vi søger pt: Druid (boomer). Mage. Hunter(s). SP. Warr dps. Monk. Rogue. Warlock. Herudover vil alle exceptionelle applies som tidligere nævnt, også altid blive taget i betragtning! Målsætning for guilden: Vores mål her i første tier i legion, er bare at få støbt vores raid roster ordentligt sammen. derefter regner vi stærkt med at få Cutting Edge. vi aimer også efter at få server bedste danske guild, og måske mere! Senere er vores mål at få bygget et team op, omkring at blive den bedste danske 2 dags raiding guild ww og kæmpe med om top 5 danske guilds. Til sidst: Du har brug for os lige så meget, som vi har brug for dig! Så hvis du er interesseret så gå gå forbi vores recruitment forum og smid en ansøgning. Vores officerer vil sørge for at læse den grundigt og svare dig så hurtigt som muligt. Forum addresse: http://heliosguild.enjin.com/home Vi ser meget frem til at høre fra dig! (og evt andre danske venner, som vil joine? :D) Kontakt ingame/realid: Sanick - Lunarz#2990 Polysac - Polysac#2754 Hasufer - Hasufer#2169 Tak for din tid.Hasufer0 12 Aug