Kazzak

28 Sep 2016 Enhancement / resto os shaman LF raiding guild Hey! I'm interested in raiding and I'm looking for a competent guild that raid 2-3 times per week. My goal is to clear heroic content, possibly mythic but I still prefer it to be kinda casual. (No more than 3 days per week). I raided in WoD, I cleared HM/BRF HC with pugs i created and lead. After that I lost interest because I didn't have a good guild to raid with. If you have any questions, you can write here or add my btag: maxenergy#2493Npftd4 28 Sep 2016
28 Sep 2016 Any guild looking for WW/MW monk? If any guild is offering trial or smthing for these specs I am looking to join My only mythic exp is from MoP where i did 14/14 (back then heroics) didn't raid at a high level in WOD. Just to clarify I do have a monk but armory isn't updating for weeks dunno whyHauntzer4 28 Sep 2016
28 Sep 2016 MW Monk LF nice PvE guild to call home. Hello people! Writing these is not my strong suit so I'll get this over with quick and painless. Why am I looking for a guild? Basically, I'm brand new to Kazzak. I started here about a week after Legion release with a bunch of friends who are coincidentally all Finnish... I'm not. Since I was a week late and they played on this server in previous expansions, they're all in a Finnish-only guild already. Who am I and what do I bring to the table? Well, I'm a friendly guy... I think. At least that's what people keep telling me. I'm fairly casual but will, however, focus in raids/dungeons if necessary, be on time for raids and will do my best to pull my own weight, so I guess semi-hardcore is not far off if that's expected of me. Most of my raiding experience comes from 'the old days' during TBC and WotLK where I was raiding competetively. After that, due to time constraints, I was more of a standin for friends during Cata/MoP/WoD ( able to clear heroics /some mythics ) and played on/off. As a student with tons of spare time I'm very active and confident that I'll gear up reasonably quick for the upcoming raid. (845 at the moment) Although more than 2-3 raiding sessions a week is not something I am looking for. What am I looking for? Above all, I place great value in people who are SOCIAL. Nobody talks anymore in this game unless they want something. Small talk and occasional banter is just something a healthy guild should have in my opinion. A bunch of friends rather than a bunch of strangers if you will. Other than that I'd love to progress through content as much as possible at the pace people in the guild are comfortable with. That would include raids, dungeons and what ever else this game has to offer in a casual/ semi hardcore enviroment. Obviously, you should speak English (properly). That's all, folks. Did I peek your interest or leave open questions? Feel free to leave a response to my thread here or add me ingame under Noitomenon#1730 Looking forward to interviews and whispers via VoIP or ingame chat. Thanks for taking the time to read all this if you did!Zhuchei10 28 Sep 2016
28 Sep 2016 Holy / Prot Pala LF late night raiding guild Hello there, i'm kinda new on forums, but an old timer on wow (althou not on Kazzak) So, i've been maining a pala on Kazzak (850iLvl so far) and i really want to get started to raiding soon. Unfortunately, my guild starts to raid at 19.00 server time which is really a drag because i only get out of work around 20.00 server time. That said, I am currently looking for a late night scheduled raiding guild. Hard to find one these days, but if you happen to know one, please tell me so that I may talk to someone and make my application etc. (you know.. all that regular drill) anyways, thanks in advance :) and please help out a fellow lonely tauren paladin to find some people to heal.Kyuss2 28 Sep 2016
28 Sep 2016 [H] Warlock with a decade of experience, LF Guild. <no longer valid>Toothnclaw5 28 Sep 2016
28 Sep 2016 6/7 HC guild lf 1 ranged Hi, We need 1-2 more ranged dps (not mage or hunter), for our raid team. We have cleared 6/7 HC first week, and we are clearing HC full this week and moveing on to mythic asap. We raid wed,sun,mon 7.30-11.00 server time. You could be a lock,spriest,boomie or ele shaman. You need to be 850 ilevel, have money for flasks and such every raid, have teamspeak and attend all the raid-sessions. Also a good team-spirit we value high. Add: Navic #21625 Have a nice day.Redemptiion0 28 Sep 2016
28 Sep 2016 854 Ench shammy lf semi hc/hc raiding guild Hey there. I'm looking for a raiding guild, since i'm realm changing. A little bit about me(very little): 22 Years old. From Denmark. Looking for a guild that raids 3-4 times a week and is/wants to be competitive. If you're looking for an enhancement shaman and is a serious raiding guild, feel free to link to your website, and i'll gladly fill out an application! If you want to reach me ingame, add Metzu#2963 -Imfy.Imfy5 28 Sep 2016
28 Sep 2016 845 Surv Hunter LF semi-hardcore Raiding guild. Can raid any time any day. Current progress 6/7 normal.Tazrel1 28 Sep 2016
28 Sep 2016 [H] 7/7 MW Monk lf heroic/mythic raiding guild Currently 7/7 N and 4/7 HC (with Cenarius kill) MW monk looking for a guild which is currently progressing through HC and will eventually move onto Mythics. I got plenty of experience with mythic level raiding and would like to raid 3 times a week but 2 is fine, hmu if you're looking for a healer.Spinnerino5 28 Sep 2016
28 Sep 2016 [H] Nemurenai - Recruiting Hey, I'm the GM of Nemurenai, we are currently recruiting players for our raidteam. We like to keep the atmosphere clean and friendly, toxic and racist players are not welcome. We had a good run at the start of WoD, consistently ranking high amongst the guilds here on Kazzak, at best rank 4 on the server (169 world), but haven't really raided since a month after BRF was released. We are looking to get back into it with the launch of this expansion and are therefor currently looking for more raiders to expand our core of skilled players in order to run mythic. We raid on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, between 19:30 and 23:00. To apply or for more information, visit: http://nemurenai.shivtr.com/ or /w me or any officer ingame.Castælla12 28 Sep 2016
27 Sep 2016 6/7 HC Hunter LF Raid guild 7/7 Normal done and currently 6/7 HC 854 MM Hunter If u are intrested or/and want more information add my battletag zoxo#2939Zekuzz0 27 Sep 2016
27 Sep 2016 6/7 HC Hunter LF Raid guild 7/7 Normal done and currently 6/7 HC 854 MM Hunter If u are intrested and/or want more information add my battletag zoxo#2939Zekuzz0 27 Sep 2016
27 Sep 2016 Balance druid LF Raid Team (20:30+ start time) Hello, I'm looking for a raid team starting 20:30 hours on their raid night, number of days is at least 2. I have extension HC experience, particularly through WotLK and Cata on these characters: Wotlk - fist half cata: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Heartsorrow/simple Second half Cata - Pandaria http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Rhambo/simple My raiding tailed off during the end of Pandaria due to having a newborn daughter. During WoD I PvP'd as a balance druid, mostly RBGs and achieved 2k rating last season. I was Defender of the Horde (top 10%) in two seasons, solder in the other one. I feel I have a very good grasp of the balance druid playstyle therefore. Nearly 2 years on things have settled down and I would like to return to raiding. I have a mic, all the comms apps and a calm attitude. You can add me in game on Bornok#2851 if you want to chat further. Thanks!Tikkamasalah2 27 Sep 2016
27 Sep 2016 [H] Empower-Kazzak Recruiting Mythic Raiders Welcome to the Official Page of EMPOWER! ~ General Information ~ Empower is a Semi-Hardcore 3 day raiding guild from Kazzak-EU-PvP, aiming for an efficient & organized environment that results in well panned out progress throughout Legion. We're a group of exceptional raiders, with Hardcore raiding backgrounds and experience dating back to Vanilla & TBC. Our goal is to compete within the Realms Raiding Ranks and to achieve this goal, we require dedicated and serious members. Despite our Hardcore approach, we don't consider ourselves "elitist", therefore we do not curse or flame other members for making mistakes. We appreciate constructive criticism and it needs to be applied despite the guild hierarchy. It is expected of you to be as efficient as possible and to show effort. Everyone is required to pull their our own weight in the Raids and work as a TEAM. That being said, if you pass the Application process, you will be given a Trial Rank. During a three week period you will be evaluated and therefore have the oportunity to prove yourself as a valuable member of Empower. We expect you to do your best. ~ VOIP ~ We use Discord and require you to speak a fluent English language alongside a working microphone. ~ Raiding Times ~ Monday, Wednesday & Thursday from 20:30 to 23:30 CEST ~ Conclusion ~ If you're looking for a Hardcore/Semi-Hardcore Guild, composed of mature & serious members, and believe we are the right fit for you, please make sure to fill out the Application Form. Keep in mind, we are only considering applicants with extensive veteran or recent Heroic/Mythic Raiding experience. Applications are private and Non-Guild members cannot see them. ~ Questions ~ If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any of the following Leaders/Officers in-game: Delrotha - Flail - Ïssues - Wunka ~ Thank you ~ Website: www.Empower-Kazzak.enjin.comDelrotha5 27 Sep 2016
27 Sep 2016 <Late Night> is recruiting for Heroic/Mythic Progress <Late Night> is a resurrected guild from Cata and MoP looking to add to a stable and mature raiding group for heroic and mythic content in Legion. Current progression is: 7/7 Normal 1/7 Heroic. * Faction: Horde * Server: Kazzak * Guild Name: Late Night * Contact: brunette#2974 / mowgo#2875 / Chido#2788 or Calyix #2218 * Guild Size or Mythic: Mythic * Guild type: PVE * Raid time: 23:00 - 02:00 ST (Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday) * URL: http://www.latenight.enjin.com/home * Other information: Our aim is to clear all content and move quickly to Mythics. Looking for a Druid and Shaman healers (Other Ranged/Heal classes will be considered aswell) .If interested feel free to contact the officers above for more info. High attendance: Members are expected to be there for almost every raid. A 75% attendance will be expected as a minimum during progress. If you can't make it, LET US KNOW. Character maximization: You are expected to maximize your character to the fullest. This includes gems, enchants, buff-food, runes, theorycrafting, guides and hours infront of the training dummy. Correct attitude: Generally have a friendly attitude towards other players. We expect our members to be helpful to others within the guild, picking on/flaming other players will not be tolerated. However you need to be able to handle criticism from the leadership. It will be harsh at times. Whining and a bad attitude will not get you anywhere but on the bench. If you have suggestions and/or want to change something then PM’s the leadership. Computer and Mic: A good computer and a working microphone are expected from everyone. This includes a proper internet connection. Do not bother to applying if you don’t meet these requirements!!! Being a team player: Raiding is just the same as any team sport, if you only think about yourself do not expect to make it in Late Night. The team comes before any individual. Which means that if we need you to step out for a raid, to get the kill, and if we need you to respec or even log an alt, than you need to see the big picture and be able to do just that. Is This You ? Then we are looking forward to seeing you with us ! Best Regards, the Late Night officer team: brunette#2974 / mowgo#2875 / Chido#2788Calyix0 27 Sep 2016
27 Sep 2016 [H] No Fun Allowed - 1 healer and 1 RDPS needed Good day everyone! A few words about us: No Fun Allowed (currently 1/7 HC cleared after 3 hours of raiding) is an international semi-hardcore guild which wants to progress steadily but in a relaxed atmosphere and pace. The core of the guild consists of long-term in-game friends from different countries (England, Wales, Scotland, The Netherlands and even Russia) who have been gaming together since Vanilla. We have moved to Kazzak horde side before the Legion launch from alliance side on Outland because we felt like we wanted to change a scenery a bit. What we are looking for: 1 more healer and 1 ranged DPS, 840+ ilevel and 3 relics who comes to raids with flasks/pots/food. Also we are opened for social players too. Raiding times: wednesdays and thursdays 20.30-23.30 server time. For more info, please, contact: Glykia, Anthoss, Gatekeeperr, Vertash or Listara in-gameListara3 27 Sep 2016
26 Sep 2016 New Druid LF Home Hey guys backstory below. I've been playing WoW since vanilla raiding mostly with various groups of friends over the years as such I'm abit older than average I'd think. However i took a major break from anything progressive after wotlk, only really dabbling an pug normal and LFR while my mates all raided throughout the mythic scene of things. Now with x-realm being a big thing I've decided to get off that 85% alliance server (An to all the ally players here, i know how you feel) an move myself here. I'm now looking for a guild to meet some new people, maybe raid(weekdays usually however i am a student so brakes may be required during exam time), pvp an just in general Enjoy myself on this server. Class information below Class - Druid(Feral/Resto/Guardian) ilvl 846 Feral artifact level - 20 Resto artifact level - 18 Guardian artifact level - 13 Moonkin artifact level - 9 (currently the main focus) I've also finished all the mythic dungeons an with how easy they were and i'm really interested in doing keystone(as high as possible!) Best recent achievement? Prestige level 2 in pvp (Those awesome Druid skins!) An that's it guys. If you've got a home for a druid lemme know here or in game.Scotskey4 26 Sep 2016
26 Sep 2016 [H] Fallout Recruiting For Mythic About us: We are a group of friends who's been raiding since TBC (taking breaks here and there) and now we've decided to start up a guild on Kazzak in order to tackle all content that Legion has to offer. Goal: Our goal is to provide a friendly environment in which everyone can provide their A game. In the same time, we're aiming to progress fast within a limited raiding schedule of 3 days. Raid Days: Saturday: 19:00 - 22:00 Server Time Sunday: 19:00 - 22:00 Server Time Monday: 19:00 - 22:00 Server Time Recruiting: Healers: All are welcomed but need the following more than the others: MW Monk Holy Priest Resto Shaman DPS: All are welcomed but need the following more than the others: Warlock Warrior Shadow priest Druid (Feral and balance) Shaman (Elemental and Enhancement) Retribution Paladin Tank: We're good on Tanks but we would like to have a DPS with an off-spec tanking spec Requirements: Be mature Know your class Always bring your A game Willing to take and give criticism Have a working mic and don't be shy to use it And most importantly, be friendly to everyone, inside and outside the guild Contact information: Alesmus#2862Alesmus7 26 Sep 2016
25 Sep 2016 [H][Swe]<Sick and Twisted>(sunstriderEU) 3/7 HC Sick and Twisted är en nystartad svensk guild med en stark core roster som söker svenska spelare till mythic progression inom kommande veckor. Rekryterar DPSER Önskade klasser: Warrior Ret pala Rogue Hunter(s) Cloths Tider: Ons, Tors och Söndag 19:00-23:00 Adda: Average#21288 Vad du bör förvänta dig: En semi-hardcore raid guild some siktar att cleara varje raid på mythic innan kommande raid släpps, vi är taktiska och oerhört taggade på att raida i legion. Efter första raidveckan har vi clearat 3/7 HC Nythendra Il'Gynoth Ursoc Du kan finna våra logs här: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/54567 Lite info: Il'gynoth är beräknad att vara den tredje svåraste bossen i instancen precis efter Cenarius och Xavius Ursoc är dps check och vi klarade den på hc med nästan hela raidet under 850. Vad vi förväntar oss av dig: En liksinnig raider som är taggad på att progressa och cleara content på bra nivå, du ska ha koll på din klass och kommande buffs/nerfs samt vara villig att kunna eventuellt byta spec om ditt main spec blir dåligt men vi förväntar oss att du har koll på detta och förstås vill byta spec för att t.ex. increasa din dps. Varför ska du med? Vi förväntas pulla vår första mythic boss om 1-2 resets och för det behöver vi en tajt 20man roster så att joina nu och få en headstart in i guilden är bara positivt för dig. För frågor adda min btag: Average#21288Auditorium0 25 Sep 2016
25 Sep 2016 [H] Weetabix and Milk – Recruiting DPS and Healers Weetabix and Milk is an English speaking raiding guild. Our raid nights are Friday, Sunday and Thursday, 8-11pm. We expect members to attend at least two raid nights a week regularly; If a member can only make one we will still accept them, but they will be more likely to be benched on a night. We also run regular mythic keystone runs, and will be willing to accept members on these events. At the moment we are not recruiting tanks, and are looking for more healers and DPS to fill the roster. A resto-druid or resto-shaman will be optimal for our team composition. Please whisper me, Moonthunder, or Busgirl in-game for more information, or to apply.Khezar0 25 Sep 2016
25 Sep 2016 Lf any pvp community or team in Kazzak Hi there, I am a keep pvp player, I am looking for any pvp guild or community, or people in Kazzak, doing bg, rbg or arena. both for fun and being competitive.Arshvaz2 25 Sep 2016
25 Sep 2016 The Blacklist Recruiting RDPS! <The Blacklist> EU Horde Kazzak Guild Website: http://blacklist-kazzak.tk/ -- ABOUT US -- The Blacklist is an awesome new group of people with a dedicated core that wants to down mythic progression bosses but have fun while doing so. We are currently looking for more reliable raiders to round out our core roster! We are currently working on getting a team ready for the prepatch. Not just for the prepatch, but for the upcoming expansion as well. We are striving to perfect our team (in social and progressive matter) to be ready for progression in the upcoming Legion expansion. For simplicity sake I am trying to keep this post rather short so if you would like more in depth info or have any questions about our guild or it's history we would prefer a more personal chat with any potential recruits via ingame or TS3! Also, if you are applying and come from a different server and need help with your transfer please let us know and we will work something out with you (like first pass the trial). If our raid times and days fit your schedule and you are looking for a guild to see this expansion through and progress into the next feel free to add some of the battletags below so that we can further discuss the raid program, the environment, and why you should join us :). -- RECRUITING -- • RANGED (low) - Destruction Warlock - Fire Mage - MM Hunter - Elemental shaman • HEALER(medium) - Rsham -- SCHEDULE -- • Raid Days - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday • Raid times - 8-12:00PM CET / Game Time Thanks for the reading and happy gaming! YumkaxYumkax32 25 Sep 2016
24 Sep 2016 Alliance Kazzak If any Alliance is looking for a guild here whisp me (you can always whisp me for mythic dungeons or world quests to)Visrys2 24 Sep 2016
24 Sep 2016 [H] Brutal Brew - Recruiting Brutal Brew is an English speaking casual PvE guild on Kazzak. Our goal is to raid normal and hopefully progress to heroic. We want to fill our guild with like-minded mature individuals who want to have fun and progress whilst playing the game in a casual manner. We consistently run mythics and hope to complete achievements and mythic+ in the near future too. We will take time to go through tactics but we expect you to have read up on them before the raid. Make sure your gear is prepared for the raid too! Raiding times (server time): Wednesday 19:30 - 22:30 Thursday 19:30 - 22:30 Currently Recruiting: Ranged DPS - preferred Warlock/Druid/Mage/Shadow Priest Hybrid Healer/DPS - Priest/Druid/Shaman If these do not apply to you but you're looking for a friendly guild to run dungeons/mythics/level with - we would love to have you join us! For more information in-game contact: Pyrogear Naruze Zuulya Or, reply to this post!Zuulya1 24 Sep 2016
24 Sep 2016 [H]Somewhat Normal is recruiting for Legion Somewhat Normal is a raiding guild that strives for end game content. We aim to clear all current content available with a lot of success in previous expansions. We can provide a relaxing atmosphere, complete with foul language and lots of laughs all while maintaining steady progress. The guild is comprised of 13/13M members, currently recruiting after a break. Our raiding schedule: Wednesday - 21:00 - 00:30 ST Thursday - 21:00 - 00:30 ST Monday - 21:00 - 00:30 ST We will be adding a 4th raid day during the initial tier progression. Recruiting: Holy Paladin Disc Priest All applicants will be considered, regardless of class (spec) demand. What do you want? What do we want? Lets get real. We all want to raid and progress. To do this you need to be aware, good, prepared and willing to pull together as a team. We all contribute to our progression and we all reap its bounty! What we expect from you: - Respectable raiding experience / history - Able to use Teamspeak 3 / Discord - Strong knowledge of your class - Adequate consumables to see you through every raiding night - Well looked after gear (gemmed and enchanted appropriately relevant to your stat weights) What we can give you: - We can give you good progress in relaxed and fun environment - We spend a lot of time on Teamspeak as a guild, not just playing World of Warcraft but other games as well, providing a fun, social environment - We can provide opportunities to play other characters in alt runs Want to Apply? Fill in an application at http://www.somewhatnormal.co.uk/ or Contact me in-game or Battle.net (Qivv#2591, GreavPhx#21737, rpds95#2254) if you are interested and we can have a chat!Greav43 24 Sep 2016
24 Sep 2016 <Ecology> Selling 7/7 Heroic The Emerald Nightmare! posting on behalf of orionepic: Hi there Kazzak players once again! 7/7 Heroic guild <Ecology> is now selling boost on Heroic Emerald Nightmare RAID. The price is 1000k (1 million) and it include 7/7 heroic boost with personal loot. The boost will start on Monday 26th September 20.00 realm time (CET). Full clear will take not longer than 4 hours. We can ask you to die in the beggining of the encounter on some bosses where we see the risk is being too high. Payment: Part of the payment (15%) is paid as reservation deposit which is not refundable. The remaining full payment is expected upon entering the raid unless otherwise noted. We accept ONLY in-game currency and ONLY on Kazzak-EU by horde side. Contact: If you are interested in purchasing from us or you have any questions, please contact our boostmanager: in-game: Orionepíc / Demonepic - btag Orionepic#2693 >> !! THIS IS ONLY ONE BOOST DEAL! AFTER RESET WE WILL FOCUS ONLY ON OUR MYTHIC PROGRESS RAIDS AND DURING THIS TIME WE WILL NOT SELL ANY BOOSTS!!!<< >>ALL OF OUR BOOSTS ARE MADE ON SELFPLAY! TREAT WELL YOUR ACCOUNT AND DON'T SHARE IT WITH ANYONE ELSE!<<Vorpx0 24 Sep 2016
24 Sep 2016 (H) SSC Crew (6/7 HC) Recruiting for mythic progression (H) Kazzak SSC Crew - European Guild Our motto is fast and smooth, so this will be too. Raid times; 19:00 – 23:00 Server time Raid days; Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday What we need; Caster DPS!! - especially warlocks Exceptional players should always apply if interested! We will recruit anyone who looks like they have potential to fight for their spot. What we can offer you; - Strong core, looking to welcome more to it - People with high skill in both PvE & PvP and an exceptional knowledge of their class - Competitive raiding environment with a chill atmosphere - Usual story of combined raid history for longer than your nans lifetime - Good community, with good humour, you will need to be able to take a joke - Equality, the council do not favor their friends and we work towards the overall best of the raid What we want from you; - Good raid attendance, we are all adults, we understand life happens. - Previous experience from Mythic progress raiding - When you turn up, turn up. We run social hours and a fun atmosphere, but the players in the guild have consistently been in high tier guilds, and are just playing to relax now, it isn’t relaxing if they try and you don’t. - Come prepared - Have a laugh Websites: http://ssc-crew.shivtr.com/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/kazzak/SSC+CREW Contact anyone in the guild via /who SSC, and ask to speak to officer, alternatively look for; Blinkk (Blinkk#21915), Korppa (Korppax#2461), Caozlol (Caoz#2982), Dite (Dite#2236). - SSC CrewKorppa1 24 Sep 2016
23 Sep 2016 [PVE] The Norsemen - Full Greetings, IntroductionThe Norsemen are now recruiting Holy Paladin & Shaman or Priest(healers) and two Melee-DPS to progress now the 21th-September in HC Raids! Come join and have fun with us and progress! No hesitate. Short InformationWe are a Swedish Raiding guild and are looking for Swedish members, but people outside Sweden can apply too! We won't deny you just because you are not from Sweden. As for now we are thinking of a 2/3/9-team for raiding, we are a semi-Hardcore guild that is looking to progress in raiding with a experienced raid-leader. We all have experience in some way in raiding. At the moment we are thinking of raiding Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday[19:30~22:30, negotiable] and the times and dates are not set yet, we are all trying to get it to work for everyone. At the moment we have 2x Tanks (Pala Prot & Blood DK) 1x Healer (Druid) 6x DPS (1xORouge, 1xAWarrior, 1xFMage, 1xDWarlock & 2x Hunter) Currently Looking For(May Change) Holy Paladin Restoration Shaman Holy Priest(or Disc.) Monk Format Name: Class & Spec: Past Experience: Past Guild(if any): Other Information: Are you the one we are looking for? Whisper In-Game, Barrý-Kazzak or Gulsno-Kazzak, or apply down below. Regards - The NorsemenBarrý1 23 Sep 2016
23 Sep 2016 848 havoc+847prot pal wants new home Hi @ we are experienced raiders looking for a semi/hardcore raiding guild for legion. We like mature and friendly environment and ambitious guilds regarding legion progress.Shirnas1 23 Sep 2016
23 Sep 2016 [H]<Council> is rebuilding its core mythic team Council is a semi hardcore 2 day raiding guild. We started playing again after skipping 2 expansions and we are rebuilding our core raiding team. We are looking for experienced raiders to make steady mythic progress without giving too much time for it. What we expect from you: Working mic + fluent english Previous high-end raiding experience High attendance 840+ ilvl. This isn't a must but its a big plus since we want to jump straight into mythic progressing Raiding Schedule: Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time There might be an optional 3th day of raiding time to time. Recruiting: Tank: We are full on tanks but we will recruit a dps with tanking offspec Healers: Resto Druid MW Monk (Listed classes are preferred but we will consider other applications too) DPS: Currently recruiting any class/spec. (except enh shaman and demon hunter) You can reach us by whispering Hanged or Worq ingame. Or add me on bnet (Dakmor#1891)Hanged4 23 Sep 2016
22 Sep 2016 To all Horde on Kazzak I just want to write this to all the idiots that keep resskilling Alliance trying to level up in leveling zones. If you got some real life issues, please don't take it out in WOW on players from opposing faction trying to lvl up the same as you want. We can meet as lvls 110 in arenas and BGs then it will be at least fair and not like killing 5-10 levels lower character over and over again because ... well because I dont know why. Because you are not able to win a Battleground on Kazzak since WoDAellar16 22 Sep 2016
21 Sep 2016 WTS Primal Batskin Jerkin(Rare leather transmog) Extremely rare leather chest transmog available for purchase.Payment options: Gold on any server, mounts, pets, toys. Your server doesn't matter, you can learn the mog anywhere. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/19685 Contact with offers: Timich#2663Timofeus0 21 Sep 2016
21 Sep 2016 [H] Helios 2days/week mythic (Danish) recruiting Hvem og hvad er Helios? Helios er en guild dannet af engagerede og erfarne nuværende og tidligere high-end raiders. Hvilket betyder, at du vil raide med spillere, der har en 100% forståelse om deres class, og omkring spillet og raiding som helhed. Vi søger at styrke vores raiding roster med et par nye spillere og i sidste ende dræbe de forskellige bosser på heroic, og derefter gå videre til at dræbe bosserne på mythic. (så hurtigt som muligt, når vi har de sidste folk til rosteret). Raiding dage og tidspunkter er: mandag og tirsdag fra 19:45 til 23:30, vil vi kræve minimum 90% fremmøde. Så hvis du ikke kan klare dette krav, så er vi ikke det guild du søger. 19:45 står man klar ved instance, inv kommer 19:30. Hvad vil vi tilbyde dig? Først og fremmest vil du opleve alle de bosser der er i spillet og til sidst dræbe dem med stil! Med et modent, venligt og inspirerende raid-miljø tilbyder vi også en meget social omgangskreds, hvor folk i sidste ende forhåbentligt bliver venner, hænger ud på discord, mødes IRL, griner og græder sammen. (Den grædende part finder mest sted efter Sanick's latterlige forsøg på humor.) Under raids vil vores mål være at holde fokus, samtidig med at have en god tid sammen - Vi opfordrer i den forbindelse spillere til en munter og afslappet tilstand, men også med det fornødne fokus. Officerene vil hjælpe dig med at integrere dig i guilden, og du vil altid blive belønnet for dit bidrag. Hvad ønsker vi fra dig? For det første kræver vi brug af dansk i både skriftlige og verbale former, da vi raider på dansk. At kende din class, din rolle, og din funktion på hver encounter vi kæmper i mod. Samtidig er modenhed et must. Tidligere erfaring i PvE er også påkrævet, helst akkumuleret i flere high-end raiding tilfælde. Vi kræver maksimal indsats lagt i din karakter, såsom reputation med de korrekte faktions og brug af ordentlige enchants og gems, flask, pots osv. Vores mål er at blive en af de bedste danske raiding guilds - og en af de bedste 2day/week raiding guilds i verden - hvis du på forhånd ved, at du ikke har niveauet til det, kan du ligeså godt spare din apply - ellers er vi altid imødekommende overfor applies og alle exceptionelle applies vil blive taget i betragtning, også selvom du måske spiller en class, vi ikke pt har mangel på. Naturlig/positiv konkurrence er godt for de fleste elementer ift raiding, og derfor sørger vi også for at holde vores raidere "I ilden", så man ikke hviler på laurbærene, med et 120% sikkert raidspot. Som noget sidste, forlanger vi 90% attendance fra alle vores raidere. Vi operere med en tight roster, for at give mest muligt spilletid til alle, på de 2 dage/ugen vi raider og derfor er det også vigtigt, at du prioritere din tid omkring at kunne være med til raiding hver gang. Selvfølgelig kan der komme IRL i vejen, og det er vi 110% overbærende med, men herudover, ser vi gerne at du prioritere således, at du næsten altid kan deltage i raids. Overordnet set, når det kommer til din class og spillet, forventer vi at: 1. Din class er tuned 2tm + du er 120% inde i alt omkring denne. 2. Dit spil (adaption/optimering/evnen til at se frem og sætte ting i perspektiv i en kamp - ligeledes tage imod input og tilpasse disse i dit spil, alt imens du til stadighed optimere andre punkter. 3. Din evne til at deltage på et hold; og i det hele taget socialt. Dette er noget vi vægter rigtigt højt i Helios. Passer du ikke ind og/eller falder udenfor vores øvrige cores normer, vil du nok ikke finde dig til rette i guilden. 4. Du er ikke bleg for at modtage kritik (det sker for alle, men vil altid være konstruktiv kritik!) 5. Vi forventer du er MEGET komfortable med at din role. VI har ikke plads til en oplæring eller gearing op periode. Legion er på trapperne om 2-3 uger, og vi kører på med fuld skrald, fra day 1. Er du ikke up to date omkring spillet, din class og i første omgang alle de forskellige heroic bosser (herefter mythic), ser vi hellere du lader være med at smide en apply. Vi er nød til at være på samme niveau allesammen, og de folk vi allerede har i core-rosteren, er altid up2date! Addons: forventer vi at raiders og trials har downloadet Bigwigs/DBM, Exorsus, RClootcouncil og Weak Aura, Angry assignment. - Til fordeling af loot bruger vi RClootcouncil så vi officere kan beslutte hvem vi syntes der for det første performer bedst, men også hvem der overall får den største upgrade ud af et givent stykke loot. Classes/roles vi søger pt: Druid (boomer). Mage. Hunter(s). SP. Warr dps. Monk. Rogue. Warlock. Herudover vil alle exceptionelle applies som tidligere nævnt, også altid blive taget i betragtning! Målsætning for guilden: Vores mål her i første tier i legion, er bare at få støbt vores raid roster ordentligt sammen. derefter regner vi stærkt med at få Cutting Edge. vi aimer også efter at få server bedste danske guild, og måske mere! Senere er vores mål at få bygget et team op, omkring at blive den bedste danske 2 dags raiding guild ww og kæmpe med om top 5 danske guilds. Til sidst: Du har brug for os lige så meget, som vi har brug for dig! Så hvis du er interesseret så gå gå forbi vores recruitment forum og smid en ansøgning. Vores officerer vil sørge for at læse den grundigt og svare dig så hurtigt som muligt. Forum addresse: http://heliosguild.enjin.com/home Vi ser meget frem til at høre fra dig! (og evt andre danske venner, som vil joine? :D) Kontakt ingame/realid: Sanick - Lunarz#2990 Polysac - Polysac#2754 Hasufer - Hasufer#2169 Tak for din tid.Hasufer4 21 Sep 2016
21 Sep 2016 [H] <Late Night> recruiting [EU Kazzak Horde] <Late Night> is recruiting a few more dedicated and experienced players for our core 20 man team. We need people who have some experiences raiding heroic or mythic in previous content. New members will be considered as trials and must prove their worth to join the core team. We currently use mumble for communication (server info will be provided when you join) We're looking for a Windwalker monk and a warlock mainly. Any other classes will still be considered! Raid timing: Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 23:00 to 2:00 (realm time) Contact: Chido#2788Boltsofchaos3 21 Sep 2016
21 Sep 2016 [Recruitment] Dolphin raid team! Dolphin is a newly formed guild on Kazzak, looking to set up a raid team for Legion. We currently have 2 tanks, 2 healers and 8 DPS, therefore we are looking for some extra members to raid with us. We are mainly looking for ranged DPS since we are quite heavy on melee, besides that we will need multiple healers, preferably druid and paladin. Our current setup is as follows Tank: Demon Hunter & Warrior Healer: Shaman & Priest DPS: 2 Mages, Shaman(Enhancement), demon hunter, 1 hunter, 2 rogues & 1 DK (Unholy)(Tank OS). As we are not looking to become anything too serious and mostly do this to have fun, we don't mind having multiple duplicates. Raid days are thursdays and sundays from 20:00 - 24:00 server time. If interested feel free to reply to this post, or add mpme#2582 on EU. Dolphin - Kazzak EUCaedìa0 21 Sep 2016
21 Sep 2016 [H]TMNTrolls est'08 (13/13HC) - 2d/week LF p00ners TMNT is recruiting old school raiders! http://www.tmnt.eu/ TeenageMutantNinjaTrolls was founded in 2008 as a 10man only semi-hardcore competitive raiding guild on Kazzak-eu. We've had our attempt at running 25mans, but simply never enjoyed it. Some of our feats of strength include Yogg-Saron with 2 keepers, LK heroic 5% buff and Sinestra after fix and a few server firsts on Kazzak back in the day when we was still getting whipped out in the hot sun (doing the best raid in the history of wow: Ulduar). The guild didn't like panda's (seriously, who doesnt like panda's??!), but is now ready to raid the spoils of Draenor (we kinda hate orcs too). We expect our raiders to: - Have love for the raiding game; - Be 20 years or older; - Have raiding experience in hardmode, heroic and the like; - Own a working mic and be not afraid to actively participate in voice communication (teamspeak); - Participate in our forum discussions; - Value constructive criticism and feedback highly (both ways); - Know your class inside and out; - Enjoy playing wow. What we can offer you in return: - A nice balance between progression and having a laugh; - No loot drama; - A guild that values a player above his class, spec or gear; - Guildies willing to help you on all levels of the game; - A long-time stable raiding group (well; half of it anyways!); - A strong guild and cool mature community you can call home. Real life has caught up on most of us old schoolers, which means we cut down to 2 raiding days (wednesday and monday - between 19:30 and 22:30). We've seen and come to expect a high level of raiding in our time though. We strive to achieve the best progress during raid uptime, but with a more laid-back mentality (although our raid leader still thinks he's doing Yogg Saron with 0 keepers up every fight). Currently our raid group consists of a bunch of old members that have come back and quite a few trials. We'd like to expand this group with some external old hardcore raiders. People that have earned their stripes in WoW raiding. People that know what it takes to perform in progression, but that either don't have the time or the energy to raid 4 days a week. People that still want to raid hard, but also appreciate the fun this game should bring with that. People that can't stay away from this game, while they know its probably not good for them. People that are interested in joining a community, rather than just a guild for epics - or a steppingstone. Currently recruiting: - Holy Paladin or Resto Druid - We recruit a player, not a class We like to keep our playerbase low and compact aiming for around 15 heroic raiders forming a stable, cohesive and tight core. This (obviously) means we do not aim for Mythic at the moment. However, we are clearing heroic content faster each raid, thus meaning we have lots of spare time waiting for new content - might decide to give a go at mythic at some point. You are not obligated to show up for all of our raiding days - we appreciate an attendance of above 75% though. We expect full preparation for all fights, since we want to make optimal use of our valuable time raiding. Next to raiding our guild also does other stuff like pvp. 'Socials' or people interested in other things than raiding are also welcome support TMNT by joining. We also tend to play other games (DOTA, LOL, COC(K), CS etc.) Check our forum for recruitment: http://www.tmnt.eu/ - you can apply by registering and creating a topic in our WoW Recruitment section. Feel free to add me in-game @realid: Papapoon#2237 if you have any questions. Instead of TMNT demanding an application post on our forum, we now offer wannabe trials the option of submitting themselves to a TS (gestapo)interview with an officer instead. In this interview we can both explore whether or not its a good fit. You can request such an interview by pming an officer or making a post on the forum. Greetings, DangrsjujuDangrsjuju134 21 Sep 2016
21 Sep 2016 [Alliance]Looking for PVE active players Greetings I am looking for active players playing for Alliance on Kazzak server who would be willing to form an ACTIVE RAIDING GUILD. I know we are few but I am looking for people who can team up on Teamspeak several times a week to run Raids and do stuff. I do not want to create some: EVERYBODY IS WELCOME guild, but a working body of players who are willing to achieve stuff in this expansion on Kazzak. Is here someone willing to do that with me? Bring ur friends.Aellar0 21 Sep 2016
20 Sep 2016 Greek Raiding Guild LF Healers/DPS <Blackshield> A Greek formed Raiding Guild with Mythic experienced raiders,is now reqruiting GREEK & exeptional Raiders, with least 840ilvl to fill our Mythic raiding roster . We raid at Mon/Wed 18:00-22:00 ST , with an optional day at Sunday. We are in need of some RDPS & Healers. Add me in-game for Info @ Dervus#2858 or apply to blackshieldwow.wowhordes.com.Dervus0 20 Sep 2016
20 Sep 2016 Furry looking for active guild that raids at 21.00 Furry warrior 845 (atm but will have more before raid). Is looking for active hard core or semi hard core guild, that start raiding at 21.00 server time. Add me ingame for more info (kempa25@hotmail.com or chipsa).Zhille0 20 Sep 2016
20 Sep 2016 FuryWarrior LF Guild raiding 06-21-30 Hey! As I said in the topic I'm looking for a guild raiding not the normal hours to 23. I'm playing very active, but working from 22-06 and that's a pretty big limit. I'm very active and play most of my awake hours. Been playing this game for 10 years now with some breaks here and there. Contact me @ kgwow@2342 or write something here so we can talk more.Chaze0 20 Sep 2016
20 Sep 2016 [H] SWE Raiding guild in need of a holy pala. <HowToBasic>(7/7 N 3/7 hc) Är en svensk raiding guild som raidar två gånger i veckan (Söndag and Måndag) 19:00 - 23:00. Vi letar efter en healing Präst och en Hunter. Vi kommer använda Discord som Voip. Krav: Åtminstone 20 år gammal. 850+ ilvl. Någon form av raid experience som inte enbart består av LFR. Kontakta mig genom att /w Skedden eller adda min Bnet tag Isoeld#2309Skedden0 20 Sep 2016
20 Sep 2016 Group of 3 looking for a casual horde raiding guild. Hey, thanks for reading. 3 IRL friends looking for an English guild to raid twice weekly, 7:30 ish onwards; maybe earlier on weekends. GMT. Currently levelling after a brief AFK. Focus on fun and a mature, sarcastic environment. We are all 28 and have work and family lives. About us: Playing since WOTLK but with little in the way of raid experience outside of LFR and pugs. Exception being one player who healed in MOP. His preference is to heal as Shammy or monk but he has every toon and would dps as Lock or DK. Second player is a Feral Druid. Feral for life, has just hit 110 - Burdensan if you want to look. I am undecided on main...currently levelling DH because Ret seems very dull this expansion. Also have a DK (90 - unholy) and would happily tank as pally if a group were willing to teach and bare with. Thanks for you time!Isilvar4 20 Sep 2016
19 Sep 2016 Looking for members to pve/pvp guild <Sassy Buns> A brand new PvE/PvP guild that need new 110 players. We are now recruiting members for our main pvp and pve teams, so far we have active members that have known eachother for a long time. For more info add my b-tag leefy#2128 or write a post below :) Have a good dayLeefsy0 19 Sep 2016
19 Sep 2016 [H] Late Night 23:00-02:00 Hello, Late Night is a resurrected guild from Cata and MoP looking to form a stable and mature raiding group for heroic and mythic content in Legion. We aim at 3 days a week raid from 23:00 to 02:00. Players interested can leave a message or contact us with the battle tags: brunette#2974 or mowgo#2875Lupescu8 19 Sep 2016
19 Sep 2016 WTT DOTA2/CSGO Skins for Gold! The title says it all. Trading CSGO/DOTA2 Skins for Gold. Add Shaq111 on steam. Take care!Biisp0 19 Sep 2016
19 Sep 2016 Closed new thread has been created.Delrotha17 19 Sep 2016
19 Sep 2016 People are ripping off felwort seeds, careful. People are selling them for 30k in AH right now,which is hilarious, because 1 felwort seed gives you 5-10 felwort randomly with a small chance to get another seed. These seeds should be 5-10k maximum yet in Kazzak's AH they're in there for 30k, basically trying to rip people off. The chance of you getting another seed is less than 10%, so don't fall for the trick and just buy felworth off the AH for 1k each. DONT buy the seed.Lockvd3 19 Sep 2016
18 Sep 2016 Prot pala 846 lf raiding guild Roses are red, Violets are blue, I need a guild. add me on real id ludwigbolle#1538, for further infoBólle0 18 Sep 2016
18 Sep 2016 Desecrated 13/13M Recruiting for Legion. Desecrated is looking for a few dedicated players to strengthen it’s core. We are especially interested in people that are mature and have a considerable raiding experience. For us, what matters is the player! Altough, getting a spot is not easy, and keeping it will be even harder, but if you can dig deep and bring your A game, you will be part of a great team. Outside of raiding we strive to offer a fun, friendly sometimes mature environment for players to enjoy themselfs. Current raiding schedule : Sunday 19:45 - 22:45 Monday 19:45 - 22:45 Wednesday 19:45 - 22:45 Thursday 19:45 - 22:45 only for progress Guild Goals: Desecrated final goal is to become one of the premier guilds on Kazzak. A guild where it’s members are part of a family, with a healthy positive environment. In terms of raiding, Desecrated will work hard that in the near future to be ranked in top 600, and top 20 on Kazzak. As always if you are an outstanding player with a great raiding experience, please do apply even though we may not be recruiting your class/spec right now. If you think we are what you are looking for, don’t waste any moment and head over to http://desecrated.club/ and make an application. For more information visit http://desecrated.club/ For any questions add: Insanity#22908Khãn18 18 Sep 2016
17 Sep 2016 Rogue LF Guild As title states, looking for a guild which is just starting into mythics or a guild that's in need of a rogue, killing HC every week is not my idea of fun. Got terrible exp currently as I'm a returning player and guilds don't seem to be recruiting as of late. Killed BH mythic realm first on a DEAD realm when it was current content. smithy#2925 if you need to get in contact with me.ßio6 17 Sep 2016