Frostmane

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
1d Best of each class @ Frostmane Haven't seen any thread like this since wrath of the cleaveking(s), so I thought "hey why not create a cataclysm one" Type a motivation till why you picked the player aswell Warlock: Enter a name Warrior: Enter a name Priest: Enter a name DK: Enter a name Mage: Enter a name Hunter: Enter a name Shaman: Enter a name Paladin: Enter a name Rogue: Enter a name Druid: Enter a name I've choose to not fill the list, because I'm not sure who I think is the best of each class yet.Sowhatt192 1d
2d [A] <AnV> 3/8 Hc Relaxed Late Night, LF Tank We are excited to have reopened our recruitment in preparation for going into Battle for Azeroth, after a break from raiding (since April). We need fresh blood, like-minded individuals - looking mainly for healers and DPS - to crack some heads, and save Azeroth once again! About Us AnV was formed way back in 2009 - previously on Dunemaul - and has been running successful 25 man raids ever since (transitioned to 20 man Mythic raiding, obviously!). We are a friendly, mature late night raiding guild with a casual approach to progression raiding. We raid on a light schedule with only 6 hours per week, perfect for those who have a family or demanding job. In all these years of existence we have had few guild meetings where we had a lot of fun meeting each other and spending some excellent time raiding pubs! We have a good core team but we are always looking to add some skilled players who could bring improvements to our progress raiding. We prioritize a fun and healthy guild atmosphere over pushing for immediate progression. As such, we use our guild forums for scheduling people for raids and rotate the squad with the intent of everyone having a chance to raid at least once/week. Raiding goals - Clear Heroic content and hit some Mythic, as far as possible while it's comfortable for all - Raiding time: 22:00 - 00:00 Raiding days: Wednesday, Thursday, Monday Progress : (As of when it was current). 3/11 Mythic Antorus 4/9 Mythic ToS 4/10 Mythic NH 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 HC ToV Recruitment WILL ALWAYS BE POSTED AS LAST POST IN THIS THREAD As usual - all exceptional applications will be considered no mater on state of recruitment, so if you think we are perfect guild for you do apply! We require that all members are: Mature and drama free. Skilled Prepared to wipe when learning a boss. Prepared for raiding - including appropriate gear, enchants, specs, flasks etc. Able to attend a large number of raids without dropping out (although we recognize that real life comes first). Able to at least listen to Discord (we prefer it if you can also speak). Although and because we have members from all over Europe, English is the language that is in use when raiding. We provide: Ranking system where dedication is awarded. Fair loot distribution where everyone has the chance to gear up pretty fast. Fun and social guild environment. Chance to see and experience most, if not every, in-game encounter before it gets nerfed! In case you'd like to have a chat before applying feel free to send a request to any of the following: Goneril#2442 - GM hellykins#2114 Agriel#2662 - ranged dps role officer Guild forum is at www.actaguild.org and you can find more about guild there, as well as application template. If it is possible please use your in-game name when registering, to avoid any further hassle. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon! :)Enyia2 2d
2d [A]Tea, Tactics & Debauchery LF H Raiders / M+ Requirements: EU, Age 21+, Discord About Us: Ever miss the days where being part of a clan/community meant meaningful friendships and long term bonds? That is what we strive to create in TEA.  Our ideology Is to create a tightly knit community/family by only incorporating people we see ourselves being friends with in 5 years time and not fill our roster up with mute bodies. As such we make use of an application process as well as a trial period. We don't care what level, skill level, gear/ilvl and raid progress you have as with the right attitude and desire to improve yourself; it will all come with time. Our Culture We chat/banter every day via discord text+voip and build long lasting relationships no matter what games we play. We're multi-gaming: FFXIV, Monster Hunter, Path of Exile, PayDay 2, Warframe & WoW are but a few. Real life comes first and it's not always finding a community that understand that. With our busy schedules we still strive to progress to the best of our abilities to clear content. Our Goals in WoW: Regular Mythic+ dungeons Heroic raiding Raiding+Events Currently we have Saturday 20:00 as our main raiding night. A Friday/Sunday (depending on work schedules) serves as the second raiding night. Mythic+ and additional raids are organised throughout the week depending on who is online at the time. Please note We do not use in game chats due to the nature of our community. Discord serves as our central means of communication via text+voip. Trial period: This starts off by joining our discord channel and filling out an application which then leads to an interview via voip. After which the applicant gets promoted to Tea Leaf (trial rank). It is up to the person at that point whether they progress to the core membership via integrating themselves into our community (being social, joining in on content, building relationships). If the person fails to be promoted to the next rank within 30 days then they are removed from the community. How to Join: Join our discord: https://discord.gg/NhdMQft Follow the instructions in the applications channel Looking forward to seeing you in game.Xinshina31 2d
2d [A] Fortitude are Recruiting! Fortitude (formerly Inglorious) [3/8 H] is a semi-casual heroic raiding guild who raid twice a week for three hours, on Wednesdays and Sundays at 7:30pm Server Time. We cleared all heroic Legion raids ahead of the curve, and are planning to do the same in BfA. We are also consistently running multiple mythic+ groups throughout the week. We raid to have a good time and don't take things to an extreme, but we do expect a reasonable level of commitment & performance from our core raiders. That being said, we understand that real life comes first, and are flexible if something gets in the way of your raiding every so often. We're open to applications from any interested raiders for our raid team, most especially a healer or two and any ranged dps. We're also always open to social players who just want to do dungeons, level alts, and/or be part of an active guild. Unfortunately for you Teens out there, we limit general recruitment to adults (18+), mostly due to raiding attendance concerns. The only exceptions to this rule are in the case of adult guild members who have an under-18 family member that they'd like to have in the guild. To get in contact message me or my fellow officer Vargun on Discord (which we use for raid/dungeon voice chat and as our main hub), via the Discord usernames Mirdini#1722 or Jacquerel#9538. Alternatively, whisper Vargun or Mirdini on Frostmane, also available as Jacquerel#2478 and Mirdini#2236 on Battlenet. If you can't catch either of us online, or have any other questions, then throw a post in here and we'll arrange a time to be online at the same time as you.Mirdini1 2d
4d Tank LF weekend raiding guild Hello there, I am looking for a raiding guild that raids in During weekends. mainly because I created my account when I was outside the U.S but I moved here cause of college. Obviously I'm not in this server but I am looking around all the servers and will transfer the moment I am contacted by a guild that needs me. You can contact me in game or in discord or reply to this post ^_^. Battle.net: boogieface#2948 Discord: Boogieface101#1069 In game: Brutality - RunetotemBrutality1 4d
6d (A) LF Raiding / Mythic+ Guild Title says it all really. MS : Guardian OS : Feral Item Level Currently : 341 If anyone wants to recruit me hit me up via Discord (Cryclóne#7044) or Bnet (Alex#210520) Thanks.Cryclóne0 6d
12 Sep A] Ravencrest - <Be Humble> Recruiting! Hello! About us <Be Humble> is a semi hardcore progression raiding guild on Ravencrest [A] freshly formed for Battle for Azeroth. Brought together by the interests of gaming, a group of cutting edge experienced friends from many different guilds have banded together to conquer the many challenges World of Waracraft has to face. From pushing high mythic + keys to clearing all content at a good pace, we're sure to welcome you and provide a fun raiding environment for you to take part in. What seperates us from most guilds is that we don't enforce a robotic roster. We consider ourselves to raid as friends rather than the known norm of having a guild enforce the roster of that of a workplace. However, we still aim to be the best we can be and progress at a rate in which we're all happy with, while still maintaining a friendly atmosphere and defeating challenging content. We are currently 8/8 Normal at the time of this post, however we will be continuing into Heroic Uldir this Sunday and forwards. What do we expect of you? - Be online, prepared with appropriate flasks, food buffs, potions and consumables 15-30 minutes before raid invites are sent out. - A pretty solid attendance record around the 95-100%. - A thrive to learn, commit, experience and progress. - The ability to take onboard constructive criticism when necessary. - To be social. This is one of the main reasons we have made this guild. We don't communicate only when we have too, but when we want too. We want every member of our guild to be comfortable to log on, join discord, and have fun; regardless of the game. - Knowledgeable about your class, spec, rotations, gems, consumables, stat priorities, BIS, and any other features about your class that should be mandatory to a player looking to perform at a high level. - Doing things your asked to do in preperation for raid; researching boss tactics, looking through logs, etc. - Have the eagerness and drive to perform well on an alt instead of just one main character. This is not a must, but being confident in multiple specs/classes gives us more options for raid setups. Also, it's more fun! Raid Times Wednesday - 19:00-23:00 Sunday - 19:00-23:00 Monday - 19:00-23:00 (All times are in server time, and as stated before, you are expected to be online 15-30 minutes before this time as invites will be going out). Aims for the beginning of BFA - Cutting Edge Uldir before the release of patch 8.1. - Mythic + keystone boosting. - Mythic + keystone pushing. - To be well established, have a core raid team, and have an experienced team to see through the remainder of BFA, going into the next expansion. Classes we're currently in need of Tanks: FULL Healers: OPEN. Any exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of current guild members. DPS: OPEN. Any exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of current guild members. Any questions, enquiries, or for a chat/application requirement, please contact Andrew#21611 (BTAG) Sierraa#1130 (Discord)Jokewood1 12 Sep
12 Sep Elusion, 2 dagar i veckan, söker dig Kort historia om oss Vi är ett gäng som spelat tillsammans på top 300 rating sedan cataclysm. Just nu flexar vi HC clear med ett gäng vi känner på en annan server. Ingen av oss är intresserad av att transfera, det har resulterat i att vi är 10 mythicsugna spelare som har bestämt oss för att vi vill pusha mythic progress 2 dagar i veckan eftersom det krockar för mycket med IRL annars då vi alla är äldre nu. Det spelas mycket mythic+ dungeons på dagarna det inte är raid. Vi söker nu spelare för att fylla upp de sista platserna, gärna ett kompisgäng med erfarenhet. Raidtider är öppna för diskution. Vad vi erbjuder dig Vi erbjuder en erfaren styrelse med målet att göra raidatmosfären effektiv men samtidigt så behaglig som möjligt, det anser vi är viktigt pga den korta raidtiden. Vi raidar casual timmar men vi lägger mycket vikt på den tiden vi väl spelar. Vad vi förväntar oss från dig Resultat på logs, inte sticka ut ur mängden med dina fails, inget trollande eller elitiskt beteende, bra inställning till progress utan gnäll efter x antal wipes på slutbossen.Øliver0 12 Sep
11 Sep [SWE] Egocentric Bias Vi är en casual raiding guild som är startad och består mestadels av ett gott gäng IRLs. Vårat syfte med guilden är att ha en samlad grupp goa och fina människor som vill cleara och farma current content på heroic och trycka mythic+ nycklar. - 3/8 HC - Mythic raid sker enbart om det finns tillräckligt med folk och intresse. Raiddagar : Onsdag 19.00 - 22.00 Söndag 18.00 - 22.00 Är du intresserad eller har några frågor kan du nå oss på : Schum#2950 Henrik#2471 Triple#2826Jonatan0 11 Sep
07 Sep A nice place to stay for retired wow heroes. FG [A]. This guild aims to (re)create a community of returning wow players (ex-pvp heroes, ex-raiders, ex-hardcore players in general). Hence the name 'Faded Glory'. We provide a nice place to hang out, surrounded by highly experienced wow players who have moved on to the next phase of life, exploring the content of the BFA expansion in a step-by-step fashion (M+, Raiding, PvP). Be sure to ask for more info or send an in-game mail. Welcome!Sinsh0 07 Sep
06 Sep Enhancement shaman looking for raiding guild. Preferably raiding 2 days a week. Thursday + Sunday be able to start at 19:30 end before 23:00 Started raiding in TBC (Tempest keep/Black Temple) Had some breaks in expansions (skipped the first few raids in MOP for example)Butserr0 06 Sep
03 Sep Realm first Dark Iron Heritage set? Hey guys, was wondering if there is a way to see who got the first heritage set for the new allied race just for curiosity. Cheers everyone :) Edit: I just got mine 2 Sep 2018 4:13pm realm time!Darkhammer2 03 Sep
27 Aug LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: Sinkronyzer#1775Merlinii0 27 Aug
27 Aug LF Raiding Guild Looking for raiding guild. me and my friend are both demon hunters with mythic raiding experience. currently looking a guild with 2 raid nights, monday and a 2nd day somewhere in the week is what we are looking for.Dhrjelly0 27 Aug
27 Aug [A] <Immortales> are recruiting Hey, <Immortales> are recruiting for BFA. We're both a social and a progression guild and everyone is welcome. A lot of us are old raiders, back from the TBC, WoTLK and Cata days and everyone is friendly. We're looking to do Mythic+ as high as possible and start raiding asap. Right now the raid nights are for debate, but it's looking like either Tuesday/Saturday or Tuesday/Sunday. We also have close to 60 different members so we might be able to start up a second raid team in the future too. Whisper me (Piranhi - Piranhi#2441) in game for an invite or send me a mail. Look forward to seeing you online. PiranhiPiranhi4 27 Aug
27 Aug New Player Looking for Casual Friendly Guild Good Morning all :) Been playing for a few weeks now, really enjoying the game so far but I’ve noticed that I’m going to need friends/guild mates to help complete certain quests/raids/dungeons also I’m an alliance player 90% of the time if that helps. So I’m here to see if their are any new player friendly guilds willing to take me on :) Drop me a message here if you’d be interested in abopting this noob today. Regards MaxMartiln0 27 Aug
27 Aug <Fractured But Whole> Recuitment <Fractured But Whole> We are Searching for Ranged dps for The Raiding Group & MythicDungs. The Raid-Days Are Sunday 19-22 Monday/Wednesday 19:30-22 #The only requirement we ask of you is to preform the best way you can ------- We also Recuit social player that just wanna hang out in the guild. <Fractured But whole> Is a Social,Funny-Guild with Active and Amazing people. If You are Interrested or Have some Questions// Contact our Officer's BaconSnack#2364 -Galilian DireRaven#281984 -Aehlis DylanDark#2826 -DefendlessDefendless0 27 Aug
22 Aug <Lotus> Mythic Dungeon Boosting Hi Frostmane, Lotus, a newly formed guild, is currently selling boosts for normal mythic dungeons. Our group consists of dedicated and highly experienced players who have been playing together for several years, and who have been doing boosts in the past. Do you want to be geared and ready for Uldir and Mythic +? We are able to offer you a spot in our group to get you to 340+ Item level in a matter of hours. You will get what you pay for! Price list: Characters unsaved for the dungeon. (We will trade our items to you) One Mythic Dungeon - 150,000 Gold 8/10 Dungeons - 1,000,000 Gold 10/10 Dungeons - 1,300,000 Gold Characters saved for the dungeon. (You will only receive the loot that you pick up) One Mythic Dungeon - 100,000 Gold 8/10 Dungeons - 700,000 Gold 10/10 Dungeons - 900,000 Gold Prices are non-negotiable. However, we can discuss boosting for specific mythic dungeons. On release of Mythic + we will shift our attention to the boosting of Mythic + dungeons. Please, feel free to contact me on: Mitsukai#2491Innetic0 22 Aug
21 Aug [A] Mage LF Daytime/Saturday Raiding Work evenings so need either morning/daytime raiding or I can also play mondays and saturdays all day. add Dessci#2857 or reply here. 25 years old have a mic experienced raiderPhrozen0 21 Aug
17 Aug RIP Arnold For those that knew him For those that knew about him. Our beloved gnome legend Arnold passed away IRL last week. Never forgotten. Arnold <Memento Mori> Frostmane 2006-2015Narcissistic23 17 Aug
16 Aug Raidinguilds for nightworkers Wondering if there's any guilds that do morning raids. Or any time that would be suited for nightworkers. I tank as a paladin, otherwise I got a lot of experience as a hunter. Times considered in-game time.Vinz0 16 Aug
12 Aug Are guilds dead? LF guild PLEASE. Any guild D: Hey guys, used my BFA boost in this shaman a couple of weeks back and decided i wanted to main a PvP realm. I've got a 110 monk on this realm aready that I haven't played in ages but he's just chilling in a dead guild atm. Anyways, as soon as i made this alt I was spamming trade chat in dala/ogr and using the guild finder. But i've literally had nothing. There seems to be no one even walking around the major cities from the realm. In a nutshell, can someone invite me to their guild? I was looking for a PvP guild but i was informed they're pretty much non-existent nowadays so im happy just for a social guild with active members :) Thanks for giving this a read anyways, Streetbeef the beefy xStreetbeef3 12 Aug
12 Aug [A] Monk Tank LF 2-3 Day Raiding Guild for BFA From: UK Available Raid Days: Wed/Thurs/Sun Hey guys, Semi-Hardcore player looking for a 2-3 day raiding guild for BFA. Hoping to main Brewmaster Monk this expansion. I say i'm Semi-Hardcore because while I like to progress as much as possible (and work my !@# off to learn and excel at my role), my main thing is still just having fun, MMOs are only as good as the people you play with, so hopefully looking for a skilled guild which also has an active (english speaking) discord and people who don't break their keyboards after the smallest mistakes. I also have a bunch of experience learning tactics & Raid Leading from last exp if that's desirable. Cheers.Krentaris2 12 Aug
11 Aug LF Raiding guild for BfA Hey, I have been playing since late TBC/Early Wrath and raided a lot during Cata (As a druid healer). For the last 3 years I've not been able to play as much as I was at university but I have now graduated and looking to get back into raiding and preping for the new expac. Let me know if I can fit in anywhere! Thanks.Jaufrey1 11 Aug
10 Aug [A] <Lokahi> New, casual guild looking for members. Hi! Lokahi is a new, casual guild that's looking to enjoy BFA in the fullest, at a more casual pace. We're looking for players of any level, both character and skill, to join our ranks. At the start of the expansion we'll take things slow to enjoy all of the new content. Once we have enough members that are both geared and willing, we will start raiding, more than likely 2 days a week. Starting in normal and working our way up from there. If you're interested and want to join the guild, please contact me, Rooks, ingame. Thank you for reading and enjoy BFA!Rooks0 10 Aug
08 Aug A <PuppyPower> rebooting for BfA heya, I'm Garriej. And im the GM of PuppyPower. PuppyPower is a guild of 4 friends that used to raid with this guild in Cata and MoP, we did some heroic content but like things sometimes go we stopped raiding. Now we're all playing again and are looking for players of all ranks. We will be raiding on Wed and Sun from 19:30 till 22:30 max. Add me on Battle net garriej#2505 and we'll have a chat.Neliva0 08 Aug
07 Aug wow datorspel 10/10 mythic I hear that salt mining is good money so security can make loads of fat cash if they open one, kapapapapaapapapap datorspel gz gz gzPoojar291 07 Aug
07 Aug < STACKED > 11/11HC looking for mythic raiders # STACKED is a guild that was founded by a group of players that wanted more serious and structured raiding that we weren't able to find in other guilds. We are a group of players that are heavily progress-oriented and as a group we have been able to push our raiding progression quite far. However since the next step of progress is mythic we need to expand our guild. # The only requirement we have is that you try your best. Trust us when we say that we know the feeling of wiping on a boss 21 times because you have some people that are just not willing to offer any amount of focus or effort, which is something we are very much hoping to avoid in this guild. # So that's about it. We encourage you to find the class and spec that you're comfortable because as long as you are enjoying what you are doing and trying your best then we cannot complain. # You will find that most players here are quite laid-back and are willing to help so please don't hesitate to ask about anything. However please do be mindful of others while you are here and please be respectful where required.Axran1 07 Aug
06 Aug [A]<thx> 2 days Mythic guild on Ravencrest. **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** <THX> was founded back in 2012 by a tight group of friends who raided together starting from T12 and achieving respectful rankings in the process, most notably World 80th Elegon HC on Ravencrest. We've decided to reform on Ravencrest after a few of us raided together on Defias Brotherhood in Animosity for the last few years, bringing over half of Animosity with us. We're a semi-hardcore guild raiding 2 times a week, but we're still aiming to maintain a good realm rank. Summary of recent history (As Animosity): Warlords of Draenor: T17 - Imperator Mar'gok - World 1103 / EU 599 T17 - Blackhand - World 594 / EU 300 T18 - Archimonde - World 750 / EU 414 Legion: T19 - Xavius - World 553 / EU 350 T19 - Helya - World 1037 / EU 685 T19 - Spellblade Aluriel (Latest NH kill) - World 754 / EU 453 T21 – Antorus HC cleared within first week ended up with 5/11M As a guild, our aim is simple: to clear Mythic content while it is still relevant, whilst raiding in a ‘fun’ and positive environment. While we are raiding just 2 days a week, we expect almost 100% of attendance on all main raids. Recruitment We will always consider somebody regardless of their class and/or spec! In order to give you a higher chance of approval, you should meet the following requirements: - have relevant raiding experience - able to maintain 100% attendance - competent in the class/role you play - have a working microphone alongside Discord **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** When do you raid? Monday & Wednesday We raid from 20:00 until 23:00 Server time Who can I contact? Bnet - Michael#23334, Kidneyxt#2328, Shaun#2102 Discord - Dathran#2016, Teelor#4882, Milkshake#7986Piens1 06 Aug
04 Aug WTB Heroic Argus Boost I am looking for a Heroic Argus Boost. All the old boost posts are currently not boosting. Add me Fhroozt#2951Sharpblader0 04 Aug
27 Jul LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: sinko#8304Justsink0 27 Jul
25 Jul Why Frostmane is not connected to any other realm? I remember this realm was full with life untill WoD, now it seems not that active. Frostmane is phased together with The Maelstrom / Lightning's Balde / Deathwing realms , these are also low pop realms like what Frostmane became, but they are connected to each other. Don't you think it would be good if Blizzard would put Frostmane together with these realms? If yes please vote up this topic or give positive feedback so we can draw the Game Masters attention. I'm really considering to move my main here since i'm kinda getting sick of all the RP trash talk that goes on Argent Dawn, this realm still got very professional players if it comes to PvP or Raiding like selling mythic antorus boost , rbg boosts etc... What do you think? Please give your opinion in the comments . Have a nice day dear people ! :-)Caladys2 25 Jul
20 Jul [H] Bella Horrida | PVE | Semi-Hardcore Formed in April 2016, Bella Horrida primarily focused on World PVP & PVP. We sought big (and small) fights out in the open world, fighting many guilds and individuals and we became one of the strongest World PVP guilds on the realm (Defias Brotherhood). With the launch of Legion and the implementation of many 'World-PVP' breaking technologies (sharding etc), we decided to switch our focus to PVE at the end of T20. We killed Kiljaeden with a small group of 11, however our guild roster tripled / quadrupled in T21 when we decided to start recruiting specifically for PVE. We hit 5/11M at the start of March and decided to transfer realm to Twisting Nether to seek players more suited to us. Raid Schedule Wednesday (Raid Progression) Sunday (Raid Progression) Saturday (OPTIONAL Lower Difficulty Raid - Farm) All of our events run from 20:30 - 23:00 (realm time). We are also planning to run RBGs once a week on Tuesdays (at our typical event time). We will be aiming to hit 2K in every single season as a guild, which is a relatively easy feat to achieve with the correct co-ordination and players. This is completely optional as not every player is interested in RBGs, and we can only take a max of 10 players each time. The first few weeks of each season will help us decide what kind of team (and more importantly, who) we will be pushing with to hit 2K+. Guild Standards We have a couple of requirements for all of our guild members, all of which contribute to maintaining a mature, constructive environment within the guild which directly benefits our raid progression. Discord with a working microphone Adequate knowledge of the English Language At least 18 years oldWe also ask that players who wish to join us, do so with an open mind to progression and the way we do things. Sometimes, personal sacrifice is needed in order to help the guild progress through content at a fast enough pace to ensure there is as much benefit to the guild as a whole with the content that has been completed. This means that players who are perhaps playing an already-stacked class or aren't pulling their own weight in a raid environment will be asked to sit out until that issue has been resolved. Something else that we also pride ourselves on is the vast class knowledge that the majority of us possess. Many of us enjoy re-rolling (when needed) and understand other classes and specs to the point of being able to guide other members in playing their classes better. Want to join us? If you are interested in joining, please get in touch with any of our members and you will be directed to an Officer or the GM. We will ask you several questions, making sure that the guild is a right fit for you and vice versa. You can also contact me through my battle.net directly, sirekern#2137Fabjab1 20 Jul
11 Jul Ninth Order(11/11M) Mythic & Heroic boostruns Hello Frostmane, Ninth Order 11/11M is selling boosts for mythic related content. With our history of successful boosts in previous expansions and great reputation as a guild you don't need to worry about a thing. Most of us have the experience of doing over a 1000+ boosts. Our group is made of officers and raiders from Ninth Order. If you ever have a complaint about any of our members do not hesitate to inform us and we will do our best to resolve any sort of misunderstandings. You will get exactly what you paid for, you will make friends, have a laugh and definitely come back again for either a run on your alt character or other boostruns. HEROIC BOOSTING : Why choose us ? Your price is X higher than X Yes, our prices might be slightly higher then some others you can find. But you pay for quality. We've been in other boosting teams and we've heard the rumors that our buyers told us, how that 50-100k cheaper run was basically a scam. These scam teams are selling prio loot runs together with normal runs. Which loses you a ton gear you could have gotten. We will NEVER sell a prio loot run for heroic. All loot will be divided fairly over EVERY buyer. We also make sure we add the right classes to our boostruns to get our buyers more gear! We won't overfill a run with 4 monk buyers either, if we can't provide some monks of our own! ALL our boosters are unsaved What are we boosting ? Argus HC only - 100k (Every Fri&Sat 22:15) Full HC - 400k (boosters unsaved, Every Fri&Sat 20:00) Guldan mount - 1.5M (only on horde) 10/11M antorus - 4M (only on horde) 11/11M antorus - 7M (only on horde) Argus M only - 3.5M (only on horde) Argus M only + mount - 10M (only on horde) *** ask ingame Talho#2887 if you want prices on full loot priority for MYTHIC *** What will you be receiving from these boosts ? ALL 960, 965 loot that your class can use, this includes ALL the TIER tokens if they drop (1 per boss) ALL 970+ loot, that nobody wants. Our average ilvl is 978, you will have a chance for TF! If you paid for a full loot priority boost, you'll be getting EVERY 960-985 item for you class You get all achievements for killing the bosses A chance to get Antoran Charhound, Taeshalach and a RED Scythe of the UnmakerWhen are we boosting ? We are able to boost on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Our raids start around 19:45 and we finish at 23:30. A FULL mythic 11/11M boost can take 2 days (mostly about 1 day + 1 hour next raid day). Payment We accept gold on most big servers. If it's a server we don't do we'll add 3 to 5 tokens in the price! Prices can and will be changed as the time goes by so feel free to poke me about them along the way. For additional information about the boost and scheduling whisper Talho#2887 and I will provide all the answers in game. Official sellers : Marcelek#2302 Plxxl#2494 Hope to see you soon! :)Talho28 11 Jul
06 Jul <Oblivion> 11/11M Boost Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Any Day Time: 16:30 - 00:30 Server Time (Runs every 30minutes) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Antorus Heroic PL Special : Day: Custom Day (up to you!) Time: Custom Time (up to you!) Extra Info: We assign 3 unsaved players of the same class to trade all items to you. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Glory of Argus Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Glory of Legion Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQReginé2 06 Jul
06 Jul NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné1 06 Jul
04 Jul Feral Druid LF Mythic Guild Like the title says, I'm an experienced feral druid looking for a mythic raiding guild. Haven't been raiding alot this expac so there's not alot of logs to show for, and pref% logs seems to be gone. What you can expect from me: Know my class exceptionally well Good raid attendance Following tactics > Dpswh0re Show up in time Prepared with tacs and consumables Good logs, dmg output and dmg mitigation If I'm late I'll always give a heads up Add Bnet @Xevian#2148 if you wanna talk furtherIstâri0 04 Jul
03 Jul LF Oldschool (A) Asylum members (tbc times) Hey Frostmane, During TBC there used to be an alliance guild on this server called Asylum with alot of great people in it. Im looking for anyone that used to be in this guild or knows someone that was. Some of the members we're: - Darnasha (Draenei hunter) - Obey (Human warlock) - Swetmarshal (Night elf hunter) - Xiva (Draenei shaman) - Lumine (Night elf druid) - Everflow (Night elf warrior) - Yatagon (Human priest) - Asrael (Night elf druid) - Daeden (Human paladin) - Paz (Human warlock) - Aseira (Human paladin) - Teciano (Night elf druid) Back in that time my character was Hellixor a 70 Human Warrior along with my friend Evisk a 70 Human Paladin. So for the sake of good old times leave a reply if you were once a part of this amazing guild!ßlynx8 03 Jul
02 Jul ~Group Therapy~ Ravencrest-Selling Alliance Services ~Group Therapy~ World 55 Guild Selling Alliance Services Bastu#2490 - Bnet http://www.gt-guild.com/ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ravencrest/Group+Therapy Note: All our boosts are for GOLD ONLY Now offering multiple types of boost: Antorus ★ Masterloot 9/11M - 5m ★ Masterloot 10/11M - 6m ★ Masterloot 11/11M - 9m ★ Masterloot 11/11M + Argus Mount(Shackled Ur'zul) - 12m ★ Argus - 4m ★ Argus Mount(Shackled Ur'zul) - 9m Nighthold ★ Gu'dan Mount (Fiendish Hellfire Core) - 1.5m ★ Chance at CoF - 200k Trial of Valor ★ 'The Chosen' title + Transmog set! - 1m List of Streaming Boosters https://www.twitch.tv/polihanna https://www.twitch.tv/bastulol https://www.twitch.tv/wallirikz https://www.twitch.tv/hyuru https://www.twitch.tv/jokerdtv https://www.twitch.tv/anoreal https://www.twitch.tv/ashineeBastu0 02 Jul
26 Jun Argus Mythic mount 8 mil golds! Hello have one spot for boosting argus mythic mount. get it b4 next patch and Bfa! Im top seller on silvermoon realm full population. check https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618194293 accept golds on all realms ! Battle Tag: Sparklystars#21949 Skype - twinkeuSaintelf0 26 Jun
24 Jun Recruiting We are recruiting again! Not aiming for world firsts right away, but long term who knows :P Anyway, if you want a horde-guild full of history, albeit ancient, come talk to me. Aiming to socialize, talk about the old days, pwn some alliance bastards at BRM (:D) You know, the good stuff ;-) Mythics and social. Let's start there.Rdeschain4 24 Jun
09 Jun [A] Squid Bits looking for casual members Squid Bits (Draenei reference!) is a newly formed guild made up of a group of friends who have recently returned to the game in preparation for BFA. As it stands we aren't in any position to raid but hopefully that will change once the expansion hits. We won't be raiding at set times, nor will be fighting for server firsts. However we will be having fun, seeing how far we can get when enough people are online. If you're looking for a chilled place to leave your character, look no further! I'll keep it short and sweet, contact me in game if you're interested - Sast#2997 Hope to hear from you <o/Carabina0 09 Jun
31 May TBA[11/11M] Alliance Antorus Hc boostruns! Hey guys! We in TBA (11/11M) Have decided to start selling full Antorus Heroic personal loot boosts on Alliance for gold. We're boosting Thursday at 20:00 Server time. These runs will be boosted by our Officers and Raiders of the guild to have the smoothest experience possible for you. We take payment on every server but there will be a discount if you're on Frostmane. For further information about price and other things please contact us at dundergudn#2970Mackej1 31 May
21 May WTB Guldan Mythic Mount I'm interested in buying a guldan mythic mount boost. Got the gold on Frostmane EU, aliiance sideDaitiriya1 21 May
20 May 1.8K CR PVP/RBG GUILD LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS Good Afternoon All! Dark Templar (25) are an alliance guild based on the server of Frostmane EU. We are currently recruiting players from the UK to join a social yet dedicated and active pvp team! We feel that due to the large Scandinavian population on Frostmane, it would be nice to create a guild where British people can socialise together with fellow Brits! (However, please note, we recruit from all nationalities if the applicant can speak English fluently) As a guild, we are currently just below 1800CR and wish to improve this, however do improve this we need to recruit more members to join our ever growing comp! We require ALL players to have TS3 and skype (skype = backup) installed and up to date! We would also prefer players to be over the age of 18 due to the youngest member of our team being 18 years of age, therefor we feel that this team would not be suitable for anyone under the age of 18! Anyone who wishes to be considered for our team must have atleast 1.7K Cr in RBG or Arena, and come on teamspeak for a chat with the Raid or Guild Leader. Due to overwhelming response from British people currently ingame on Frostmane, we now only accept candidates that currently have full season 13 honor gear (or greater) to be considered for the team, however if you do not meet this requirement please feel free to join our guild and actively gain honor in our daily run pre-made rbg's! Please note, we are first and foremost serious PVP guild with a very social orientation. We value our current members and look forward to gaining new ones! We have started to consult each other regarding new members social skills and after a trial period you will be asked to leave the guild or be accepted as a member! If you are interested please feel free to send INGAME MAIL to "Boaby", "Zankurou" or "Ñerdrage" (Ñ = alt + 165), please state your REAL ID in this message and we will add you and have a chat! You can always /WHO in stormwind and find a guildie to speak to aswell! We are recruiting "Reservists" from all specs however we require the following for the main team; : Monks (All Specs) : Rogue : Warrior : Hpally/Prot Pally : Shammy (All Specs) : Fire/Frost Mage I look forward to fighting beside you on the battlefield! Thanks Boaby!Úníty2 20 May
19 May ★<Vimtu> Gnome Store★ >Welcome!< May 2018 Update: [Things to sell are listed below] and i am Not taking any requests to get you any items, only selling whats listed. Also, i am not always online. i log once a day for an hour. you can reach me faster on twitter/email (contact info below). _________________________ My, you're a Tall one! **Snapshot of my collection: **. New Pic June 2017: http://i.imgur.com/C1ymt3Z.jpg Old outdated picture: http://i.imgur.com/I9EBRD0.jpg ____***WTS***____ ... ****These Prices are subject to change. They usually get higher as time goes by, due to their cost irl getting higher in the market and their numbers being limited irl**** ★CONTACT INFO.★ -Battle Tag: Vimtu#2916 if Offline: vimtu_frostmane@hotmail.com or twitter me: https://twitter.com/vimtu *Discussing prices privately!! Only Accepting GOLD & from any realm/faction* *The transaction/discussion will be done in-game before finalizing purchase. for the purpose of chat logs, so GMs can see the details*Vimtu124 19 May
17 May [A] Silverblade (5/9M) Silverblade is a 2 day per week raiding guild situated on Frostmane alliance. We intend to recruit like minded people so that we can push further into mythic raids. The type of people we are looking for are people who are interested in a good, calm atmosphere and constructive discussions about how to proceed, and who are interested in doing difficult content but can't commit to raiding many nights a week or spamming M+ until they keel over sideways. A lot of us are very experienced players who have raided at an end-game level since the classic game but can no longer make a raid schedule of 5 nights a week. The guild master of Silverblade has mythic raid leading experience prior to forming the guild and the officers have realm first experience from previous expansions. To this end, we expect raiders to attend both raid days and come to raids fully equipped (runes when called for, pots, flasks, food). We aim to make the most of our two raiding days so we can hold a respectable level of progression. Raiding Schedule All times listed are synchronised to server time Sunday - 20:30 - 23:30 Thursday - 20:30 - 23:30 A lot of us are on more than just the 2 days a week for raiding, for which we run alt raids, mythic + dungeons and will be looking to continue with our arena groups and PvP team (A lot of the core team do large amounts of PvP when not raiding) We also run an optional raid on a Wednesday of either Normal/hc of the current raid tier for socials. How do I apply? http://silverblade-eu.com/ Click the apply button and send us an application! We're always happy to receive applications, even if we aren't looking for your class in particular. Exceptional people are always considered. You can also whisper us in-game, and we'll have a chat with you in person. Alternatively, contact one of the officers in-game, and we can talk about it on our Discord. (Link will be given in-game) We are currently looking for healers (not a resto shaman) and DPS, ranged in particular, however anyone is welcome to apply. Hope to see you in-game!Ishayoe3 17 May
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó1 15 May
10 May WTB Magic Rooster Egg Tcg Mount WTB Magic Rooster Egg Mount ( Gold on Silvermoon-Alliance) BattleTag: Psarman#2811 PM me for more Info pls.Shockwaver0 10 May