Frostmane

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
13h DH Tank and Monk Tank/Heal LF Guild Hello, We are two irl friends who are willing to join a new guild before TOS so we can learn to play with our new mates before the new content is out. As we know each other for years we have a great sinergy when it comes to tank together. Progression wise we are 3/10M, we don't consider ourselves as hardcore players but we are always trying to push ourselves to the best we can do. That being said, we don't forget the social aspect of the game and we are mainly playing for it aswell. The reason we are looking for a new guild is that our guild schedule doesn't fit us anymore and one of us couldn't raid at all. We are looking for a guild where raids start at 21:00 realm time or after, whatever the day is. Armory: DH: eu.battle.net/wow/character/draenor/Jzkx/simple Monk: eu.battle.net/wow/character/draenor/pandillidan/simple Our logs: DH: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20083780/latest Monk: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21442323/latest/ Please note that one of us is also ok with switching to healer as we know that no raiding guild in the world is willing to recruit two tanks. We are also willing to change factionserver since there are only 2 guilds raiding on Draenor Alliance so don't take our server in consideration. If you wanna have a chat with any of us add Switch#2412 (DH) or yAdoo#2868 (Monk) Thanks for reading us and looking forward to hearing from you. PandillidanPandillidan0 13h
22h [A] Inglorious looking for Social/Raiding players Inglorious is a semi-casual guild who raid twice a week for three hours, on Wednesdays and Sundays at 7:30pm Server Time. We've cleared EN and Nighthold on Heroic but don't have enough players to do Mythic (it would be cool but it's not really a huge priority for us). We raid to have a good time and don't necessarily care about pushing things to an extreme, but we'd like to get each instance cleared on heroic before the next tier opens! We're looking for a few more DPS (chiefly ranged), an extra tank, and maybe a healer or two to fill out our raid team, as well as any more social players who just want to do dungeons, level alts, or chat. Please whisper Vargun or Mirdini on Frostmane, also available as Jacquerel#2478 and Mirdini#2236 on Battlenet, and we'll give you a link to our Discord server (also used for raid voice chat and as a general notice board) to have a chat about how suitable you'd be. Don't worry, they're not particularly difficult questions! If you can't catch either of us online, or have any other questions, then throw a post in here and we'll arrange a time to be online at the same time as you.Vargun11 22h
2d Scamming on Frostmane Empty Promises scamming Got scammed in a CoS9 wit my Monk , they couldn´t handle trash after first boss, thats how it ended. https://gyazo.com/d9390ac5274ebb7887e6cd64f678a7cf https://gyazo.com/e1bdfdc4d5e8767e6b7ccb5a207c30da Talked to the Drood officer , he supports Scammers as you see.Lebuz29 2d
3d Rénátákí - booster that will kick u. I joined boost party, Rénátákí was leader, for Upper Kara +10. Before <The Curator> he kicked me and ruined my key, because we wiped on tresh.. . Don't join his group. Save ur key. Any small fail from you and your key will be depleted because leader is retard. Better make group urself and get 1-2 or 3 chests.Шанедисс2 3d
3d 7/7M 3/3M 4/10M DH Searching Raiding guild Hello, My current guild decided to stop mythic raiding, so I'm in need of a new guild. I'm an experienced raider, look to raid 2 or 3 days a week (Mythic). I'm a friendly guy, thats willing to help other players. Throw me a whisper, or reply in this thread so I can fill out your application form. My battletag is xeoN#2849 Thanks :)Ychill1 3d
4d Noblegarden, Shake Your Bunny-Maker Shake Your Bunny-Maker hello guys, I need a female goblin and Tauren, at lvl 18 or higher for this AC for Noblegarden. Only need to put a buff on you if you don't know the AC. Can any1 help me?Pipestreet0 4d
5d [A] Titans Inn recruiting! 2days (4/10M) Updated 20-04-2017 Greetings! Titans Inn is a guild on Frostmane Alliance. We are founded by a core of retired hardcore raiders who still love everything about the raiding scene, but mostly the teamspirit and the feel of accomplishment when getting a kill as a team whilst having a laugh doing so. We believe we can accomplish succesfull Mythic raiding with 2 days per week when you have a skilled and experienced group. If everyone shares the same progression oriented mindset you don't always need to raid on a heavy schedule to reach this goal. Clearing as many Mythic bosses as possible before the next tier and improving in ranks is something we will always aim for, therefore we spend our 2 days with efficiency! Real life comes first, so we want to spend a minimum amount of time in raids, yet we want to make the most of our raidtime. Raid days: Wednesdays 19:30 - 22:30 (Paris time). Sundays 19:30 - 22:30 (Paris time). What will we offer? - A friendly, social but serious raiding environment. - 2 Days a week, 3 hours per night of raiding. - Efficient, quick progression. What is serious for you guys? Short answer; being capable of Mythic level raiding and all the obvious stuff that comes along with it! If you show up at raids unprepared without knowing your own role during a fight from new content, this is not the guild for you. You must bring a progression oriented mindset. The main goal is to kill bosses, nothing else. Being able to play a different spec for progression purpose is a basic example. What do we expect from players? - 90% attendancy. - 20+ of age. - Friendly, mature, flexible. - Be a teamplayer. - English speaking with a proper functioning microphone or headset. We use Discord. - Atleast previous expansion Heroic difficulty raiding experience. - Sufficient amount of hardware which won't cause your system to crash 10 times during a fight. - Proper UI, including basic knowledge about common raidscene related addons such as Weakauras2/Tellmewhen for example. What do we expect from your character? - 895+ equipped, with 38 traits in your mainspec artifact (7.2 updated, so +10% damage/healing trait). - Excellent Class- (preferably all specs) and role knowledge. - Commitment and dedication to your main character like it is your mother-in- law. - Staying up to date with your class changes etc. Old content progress: 3/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3HC Trial of Valor Current content progress: 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 4/10 Mythic Nighthold Still in high need of additional skilled players for Mythic progression. Right now, and for future content! Mainly Looking for (20-04-2017); - 1 Healer. (Any class). - Melee DPS (No Enhancement Shamans). - Ranged DPS (Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Shadowpriest, Elemental Shaman). For more information contact us: Geko#2385 JtR#21331 Fiero#2745 Bleachy#2663Tags7 5d
5d <Security> selling HEROIC Nighthold As the title says, we are now selling Heroic Nighthold boosts. The services we offer as of now: 10/10HC Personal loot (Price: 350K). We run this boost every Saturday at 19:00 server time. This is the only heroic type boost we will run for the forseeable future, maybe in time we will add Gul'Dan only or spesific bosses, but for now this is it. Payment: Part of the payment (10%) is paid as reservation deposit, we will then give you a calendar invite for the date you have reserved your spot. The remaining full payment is expected upon entering the raid unless otherwise noted. We accept only in-game currency and only Alliance on Frostmane. Contact: If you are interested in purchasing from us or you have any questions, please contact me on btag or ask someone in the guild to poke me: Andreas#21839 (yes Im one of those who use their irl name for btag, ingame I am known as Hayle) For reference In case you are unsure of who we are or if we are legitimate, here is the thread from our "WoD Store". https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16742874657#post-1Hayleqt5 5d
5d <Elf Preservation Society> 10/10 Nighthold - Recruiting <Elf Preservation Society> is a casual raiding guild which has been around since the first days of vanilla going live in EU, with a lot of the original members still around. We are currently looking for Healers + Range DPS to join our roster, currently 10/10 HC. Both EN and ToV heroic cleared prior to nerfs. Looking for players to join to begin Mythic progress. We raid Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday nights from 20:00 until 23:00 (server time) We have a relaxed atmosphere during raids, but we do expect you to know your class and come ready with consumables! If you think you would be a good fit then please contact either myself ("Arës"), Skaggi, Elementarium,Fubulus or Tairen in game.Arës46 5d
5d [A] MM hunter LF guild 4/10M Looking for mythic raiding guild. Guild must have at least 4/10M NH progress PvP -team for RBG's is a big plus. A great mixed community and good sense of humour is preferable. MM Hunter 901ilvl http://imgur.com/1eO8G5n https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/frostmane/Medest Experience: Vanilla - full 100% as Off-tank/Dps TBC - full 100% as Maintank/RaidLeader Wotlk - none Cata - none Panda - none WoD - Highmaul 7/7H / BRF - 6/10H Legion - 4/7 M | 2/3 H | 4/10 M Preferred raiding days: Monday-Thursday Preferred times: start 19.30-20.30 | end 00.00 What can you expect from me: Quiet. 70-80% attendance due to heavy work 600-700 DPS on single target Moved to Frostmane from another server. Character is freshly started for Legion. Guild history on Frostmane: 1) Joined Nova Blackout - left myself as raiding times did not fit at all and I felt I was too low geared for their content. (always last on dps etc) 2) Joined Myst 4 fun. Went inactive for a while due to RL. 3) Joined War Torn for raiding. Amazing guild and people. Great community - left the server to Ravencrest due to issues with finding raiders. I refused to leave the server because it costs $. 4) Joined EGO - recruitment advertisment does not meet reality & guild is seriously considering rerolling Horde.Medest0 5d
5d [SWE] (A-Frostmane) [Prepull] 8/10M Rekryterar! Hur grundades Prepull & vilka är vi? -Vi var ett gäng som lirade med varandra under WOD, i slutet av HFC så bestämde vi oss för att börja om på nytt med vår egen guild och vårt eget mind-set. Vi är en svensktalande guild. Vi är ett tight gäng som kan ha sjuk humor och roligt under farm bossarna, men även sitta med fullt fokus under progression. Våra raid dagar är Tors & Sönd 19.00-23.00. Samt en alt-raid på onsdag 19.00 där vi clearar heroic på våra alts eller säljer boost runs för guld till vår guild bank. Det första 3-4veckorna av ett nytt tier kommer onsdagen bli ersatt med mythic! Vad vi kommer att kräva av dig: *Vi kommer att kräva 90% attendence under progression & 40 traits i ditt main spec vapen! (patch 7.2) *Du ska kunna ta emot kritik utan att ta det personligt eller låta det påverka din performence negativt! *Du ska ha en fungerande mic och vara villig att komunicera! *Du ska tycka om att raida & progressa i mythic difficulty! Vad vi rekryterar: Alla dps specs! 1 Healer. Alla exeptionella spelare har en chans för trial spot! Hur kontaktar du oss? Du är välkommen att göra en apply på våran hemsida prepull.com ( kan inte skicka links :S ) eller kontakta någon officerare på vår battle-tag. Galenfar/Ròffe - Blaiis#2257 Raftina - Raftina#2272 Babek - Babek#2250Galenfar30 5d
6d [H] Ink - 2/10 M recruiting! Who we are: Ink are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. We are currently on Ragnaros! What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Ranged dps: Balance Druid, BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire Mage Melee dps: Windwalker Monk Tank: Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk Healer: Holy Paladin Exceptional players are always considered even if your class isn't listed on our recruitment list! Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776Rampager1 6d
18 Apr [A ] <AnV> 1/10 M - 3days/22:00-00:00 Recruiting AnV was formed way back in 2007 and has been running successful 25 man raids ever since (recently transitioning to 20 man Mythic raiding, obviously). We are a friendly, mature late night raiding guild with a casual approach to progression raiding. We recognize that real life takes precedence over the game and we will do our utmost to cater to individual requirements. We have a good core team but we are always looking to add some skilled players who could bring improvements to our progress raiding. We prioritise a fun and healthy guild atmosphere over pushing for immediate progression. As such, we use our guild forums for scheduling people for the raids and rotate the squad with the intent of everyone having a chance to raid at least once/week. Just to make it clear - AnV stands for Acta non Verba, the name under which we raided for more then 6 years. It had to be changed since the name was already taken on Frostmane when we transferred. If you are interested in our pre-Frostmane raiding history feel free to check it on www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/dunemaul/Acta+non+Verba/ Raiding Days and Times: Raiding days: Weds, Thu, Mon Raiding times: 22:00st - 00:00st (one break at 23:00) What we are recruiting: - Check the last post in topic for the latest info If your class/spec is not listed but you feel you would be an exceptional addition then please make an application anyway. We require that all members are: - Mature and drama free - Skilled - Prepared to wipe when learning a boss - Prepared for raiding - including appropriate gear, enchants, specs, flasks etc - Able to maintain a good level of attendance without dropping out (although we recognize that real life comes first) and indicate availability in advance if stuff comes up. - Able to at least listen to Mumble (we prefer it if you can also speak but not required) and understand English. We provide: - Ranking system where dedication is rewarded - Fair loot distribution where everyone has a chance to gear up pretty fast - Fun and social guild environment - Chance to see and experience most, if not every, in game encounter before it gets nerfed! Please see our website for further details or how to apply: www.actaguild.org/ On June 14th we will go for a summer break and during that time there won't be any scheduled raids. Those who stay active over summer will do some raiding still, open raid recruitment style. In coming three weeks we'll try to get Gorefind and Tyrant down (closing them down, will decide whic one to prioritize based on setup we will have in coming days) In case you'd like to have a chat before applying feel free to send a request to: Norris#21962, Goneril#2442, Snow#23454 and/or Velvetgeisha#1124Feanorris90 18 Apr
17 Apr Looking for a magic rooster egg Hi, As the title says i am looking to trade my Wooly white rhino + Amani dragonhawk against a magic rooster egg. Post here or PM ingame! :-)Sunweia1 17 Apr
16 Apr [A] Dutch/Belgium guild [APEX] is recruiting Âpex invites Dutch/Belgium raiders and social players to join the Terenas/Emerald Dream realm and our guild with a new char and/or with a leveled char. Âpex is a Dutch raiding guild localized on Terenas/Emerald Dream (NH 10/10N, 10/10 HC), with raid days/times Monday and Thursday 20:30-23:00 hours (CEST). Currently our raid team consist of approximately 20 mature gamers (female/male), with ages between 20 and 45 years. The individual experience combined with a high performance team culture drive the progression success of our team. To enable Mythic raiding we require a raiding group of at least 25 players. Although the current group size allows us to progress to mythic raiding we need more players to ensure we have enough people to avoid skipping raids because of lack of people or classes. We are searching for experienced players who would like to be part of a successful raiding group who balance real life and progression raiding. It is worth pointing out that we are a Dutch speaking guild! For that reason we only recruit people that are familiar with the Dutch language. Âpex is searching for the following classes: Ranged: Mage, Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Shaman, MM hunter, Healers, Tanks and Melee can apply if you think you deserve a spot in our team. Social gamers are welcome to join Âpex (need to speak Dutch). There is a weekly social/alt run where NH is cleared on normal level and some bosses on HC level. Besides raiding there are plenty of other activities that are done within our guild, like mythic + dungeons and achievement runs. If you are searching for a social, mature Dutch speaking guild we invite you to join Terenas/Emerald Dream realm and make an apply on our webpage. http://apex-raiding.enjin.comFledder0 16 Apr
15 Apr [A] 891 ilvl moonkin looking for guild Hello, I am searching for a active raiding guild on Frostmane. I've been playing wow since 2004 with a few breaks in it (din't play cataclysm) I can raid everyday exept thursday at anytime only friday i need to go sleep early because I have school on saturday morning. My ilvl is 891 and i am a Moonkin. Need to know more or have questions feel free to ask ! Greetings Daan from Belgium ;)Oxygenium1 15 Apr
15 Apr 905 Balance druid LF mythic raiding guild Hello guys, i'm a 905 equipped balance druid in search for a mythic raiding guild my stats are 44.682 intellect 59.455 stamina 16% crit 35% haste 52% mastery 4%versatility i'm looking for a raiding guild 2 nights a week greetings, Nuviel - FrostmaneNuviël1 15 Apr
14 Apr LF Raiding guild merge. I am currently looking for a guild for a merge to cut it short. About us We are currently a 6/10 hc guild with most of us having curve and 10/10 multi kill players. A few of us have raided since cataclysm firelands on Heroic, which cleared everything pre-nerf. What we want our aim is too look for competent, friendly and reliable people who don't have much time but want to raid 2 days a week through at least heroic content. Raid days Monday- 21:00-00:00 Wednesday - 21:00-00:00 We are only looking to clear heroic but may want to push into mythic in the future. Forwarding on As of now we are looking for a guild who might be interested in joining us or at least talking the possibilities of what we could do together. On the side We always have reliable people willing to do mythic+ with all of us clearing to +10 weekly. If this suits you write to me ingame either through mail or PM via:or you can message one of us ingame via: Rúl, Rulam, Kriptwo, Kripto. Or you can message me via ingame mail or Bnet: Fronicz#2375Rulam0 14 Apr
14 Apr [H] <Atom> on Ragnaros | 2-day raiding guild ★ Atom ★ Progress: 7/7M 1/3M 4/10M Wed 21:00 - 00:00 server time Mon 21:00 - 00:00 server time • Ragnaros EU - Horde. • Light raiding schedule with short hours. • Professional and relaxed atmosphere. • Experienced leadership. • Loot council. We are a new raid team with experienced leadership. This is the ideal guild for those wanting light commitment and meaningful progress from heroic to mythic. ★ Current needs ★ We are interested in any outstanding DPS regardless of spec (above average with logs). At the moment we are specifically looking for: - Balance Druid - Mage - Elemental Shaman - Warlock ★ Contact ★ Battle.net: Ferbian#2203 Website: www.atom.team Discord: www.atom.team/discordAlynarie8 14 Apr
11 Apr Looking for raiding guild ! o.o 888 ilvl BE warlock LF Raiding guild on frost mane *exped in NG m//hc* currently farming hc on alliance in another server. /w me ingame :> quite often onlineMëlodys1 11 Apr
10 Apr [A] Looking for Guild (2 Players) Character Names: Syrkxion and Luan We are currently looking for a raiding guild on Frostmane-EU. We both have full experience and clear of NH-HC, and some mythic progress as well. We make use of Discord (preferably) and teamspeak. We read on tactics, and are generally helpful and friendly players. We are both chilled players, and enjoy a fun environment. Below you can find some details, if you need more information, please whisper us in-game. Syrkxion: Ret Paladin EXP - 10/10 HC, 1/10 Mythic Played Since - TBC, raided since WoTLK Country - Scotland Interests - Mythic dungeons, questing, raiding, casual pvp, fun iLvl - 896 Brain: Present Luan: Affliction Warlock EXP - 10/10 HC, 2/10 Mythic Played Since - WoD (Experienced in other MMO's), raided since WoD Country - Scotland Interests - Mythic dungeons, questing, raiding, casual pvp, fun iLvl - 901 Brain: PresentSyrkxion2 10 Apr
10 Apr Late evening guild looking for a group/merger Good day everyone ANV on frostmane are currently on the look out for a group of players to slot into our raid team. We are looking to take on a bulk of players but would consider single players on their own. We are also potentially looking for a guild that is struggling for numbers that would consider merger into our guild on Frostmane Alliance. We raid Wed, Thur, Mon 22:00 CEST currently working on Gul'dan heroic so 9/10 Hc NH 2/7M EN and 3/3 Hc ToV Our raid time is aimed more for the peeps late get home late from work or the parents that need to get their kids to sleep before raid time. Anyone potentially interested can contact me, my Btag is xandina#2394Everlightly2 10 Apr
07 Apr Seriously Casual-Aerie Peak is recruiting. Hi all, Seriously Casual - Aerie Peak EU are currently recruiting ranged dps for our mythic raiding team. We are a long standing guild that has been raiding on Aerie Peak for approximately 7 years. Our raid days are: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 20:00 - 23:00 Server time. We are currently 3/10 mythic and are keen to progress quickly with an aim to excel in Tomb of Sargeras. Due to our current raid composition it is apparent that ranged dps of any variety would benefit the raid team greatly. Other DPS players who are performing well will of course be considered. We are a guild of good friends who balance a social atmosphere with respectable progression - we have achieved all realm first mythic kills from Warlords of Draenor and on, and hope to continue with this. If you are interested, add me on Btag(Charlemagne#2592) and we will sort you out.Ebrola0 07 Apr
07 Apr [A] LF Mythic+ focused guild Hi there, I've recently come back to the game after having a few months off and want to join a guild which does Mythic+ dungeons and other group activity that isn't raiding. I don't mind if it's a raiding guild that accepts casuals or a social guild that has organised runs.Zaelora0 07 Apr
06 Apr [A] War Torn recruiting! 3/10 M NEED DPS! No longer looking as we've disbanded and left the server.Ðoctah7 06 Apr
01 Apr Server Status Hey guys, do you have problem with loging in to the server? I cant see my characters :/Gamersa14 01 Apr
01 Apr Frostmane down ? anyone else got problem logging in to frostmane ? if i log in i get a black screen. All other servers seem to work fine...Nuviël0 01 Apr
30 Mar WTS "The Chosen" XmoG As stated in the title, I'm selling the cache that contains the transmog set awarded from The Chosen achievement in ToV. http://www.wowhead.com/item=143617/testament-of-the-valorous Any class can buy the cache since the transmog received is decided depending on who opens it, you can open it on a level one character and receive the full set on any class. The cache is on the realm Frostmane. Interested? Add me, battletag: Saaky#2137Saakypewpew0 30 Mar
28 Mar [A]Nemesis-[2/3MToV-3/10MNH] Recruiting Nemesis (Alliance) - Currently recruiting... Nemesis has been together as a guild in various games for over 10 years. We have core of long time mature players that have raided from hardcore to more casual since Burning Crusade in WoW. We are looking to bring in exceptional players that are dedicated to raid progression and are able to maintain a high raid attendance. Raid Times Wed/Thur/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 server time. We will be building a large roster to accommodate raids up through Mythic. Heroic group spots available for all roles/specs. Recruiting Needs: (all exceptional players considered regardless) Healer: All DPS: All Ranged and DK/Rog/Monk Tank: Full Need to Join: - Mature and respectful attitude in guild and raids. - Experience at least up through Heroic level raiding. - Ability to show up and stay throughout designated raid times. - Must be able to at least listen to our voice chat (mic and communication preferred.) Extra Information: - New members will be given a 2 week 'trial' - We had used EPGP (Effort Points Gear Points) for WoD, However will most likely be changing (being discussed) to Loot Council for Mythic in Legion. - English language in guild and raids - Alts and friends welcome to join - We are looking forward to meeting great new players to level with in legion and begin raiding Contact for recruitment: Trystar- GM Snacio Fireix DenitsaTrystar29 28 Mar
27 Mar M+ Boosting Limited Edition 3/10M Now selling M15 so you can get that sweet 900 Ilvl from Class hall weekly chest. Tired of random pugs being bad who says they got the achievement but clearly doesn't etc etc well we are here to save you :) Keystone Master Achievement Price Your key 200k Our key 300k http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=11162/keystone-master You also unlock a sweet Artifact Skin for completing a 15 in time that you can use after doing the Balance of Power quest Contact me ingame if you want more info Oddie#2734Oddie9 27 Mar
27 Mar Prot/Retri Paladin LF Guild Hey, I'm a 905 Protection Paladin main spec with 54 traits looking for a decent progression raiding guild that's atleast 2/10 mythic which is what I currently am, also I've done 7/7 Mythic and 3/3 Heroic so far this expansion. I've got previous top end experience from BC through to the end of Cata being a Tank in a world 300 guild back in Wrath. It's only since Legion begun I've started to want to play and fully clear high end Mythic content again. Having almost 40 days played and nearly 370 in total for this Paladin. I've also got a Retribution off-spec with 51 traits and 903 equipped which I'd more prefer to play but always open to tanking as well. Earliest I can do raiding is 20:30 server time with the latest finishing around 2:00AM. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Hwoaraang/advanced - My armory as well to feel free to check out. Thanks for reading. Feel free to add me on iTzWoodyrang#2598 also.Hwoaraang0 27 Mar
26 Mar Selling The Chosen transmog Currently selling the unique transmog received from The Chosen achievement to the highest bidder. Doesn't matter which class you are since you are the one opening the box. Contact me on: frankster#2503Frallê0 26 Mar
25 Mar WTS 925 Cloth belt 700k http://www.wowhead.com/item=144404/mana-cord-of-deception&bonus=1522:3444Twickòó1 25 Mar
25 Mar Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé1 25 Mar
22 Mar New EU Player LF Late Night Raiding Guild Hello everyone! I live over in the states and I need to find a raiding guild that starts between 1 and 6 AM, preferably raiding no later than 8 AM. Would prefer 2-4 hours on 2-3 nights a week. I have some previous mythic progression experience, though I haven't done much in Legion. I recently started Nighthold a few weeks ago, though I believe I am proficient enough at them to start progression. Here is my US character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Felkros/advanced My btag is Nelthalor#1140 Thanks!Aluraine2 22 Mar
19 Mar <Gaijin> [SWE] 3/10M Söker spelare / Guildmerge Gaijin är en guild med ett gäng som började spela tilsammans nu i Legion. Vi har format vår roster under tiden som vi kört på nu i inledningen och det har bara gått bättre och bättre för oss även om vi kom igång på riktigt ganska sent under Emerald Nightmare. Vi fortsätter att sikta uppåt och söker fler duktiga spelare för att stärka upp våran roster och ha skoj med. För det är vårat huvudmål. Ha kul tilsammans och raida i en avslappnad miljö. Vi Söker fler skickliga lirare att joina oss i Nighthold Mythic progress! Vi ser helst att du har runt 900 ilvl och 50+ Artifact level för att du ska kunna hoppa direkt in i raid teamet. Vi letar just nu efter exceptionella spelare oavsett klass. Vi har tappat mycket folk den senaste tiden och söker nu många spelare för att komma igång på riktigt igen. Vi söker dig som fortfarande har suget att raida 2 dagar i veckan trots att det börjar bli varmare ute. Vi kan också tänka oss att mergea med en annan Svensk guild som kanske har liknande problem. Våra raid tider är Onsdagar och Måndagar 18:30 - 22:00 Våran progress är 3/10 Nighthold Mythic 2/3 Trial of Valor Mythic 7/7 Emerald Nightmare Mythic Är du intresserad? adda Twickoo#2625 så snackar vi vidare där.Twickôô7 19 Mar
18 Mar Selling Kara/Nightbane/ keys to +10 We are a guild group of players who clear weekly nightbane and karazhan runs. We are all 885+ so will be great for a quick and realiable boost! Nightbane run 150k Karazhan full clear and nightbane run 170k +2 to +10 100k Will vary on the key and affixes Simple and clean runs! Only accepting payment on Frostmane Contact: Fronicz#2375 or Pm me ingame.Rulam0 18 Mar
18 Mar 893 Guardian & 899 Firemage LF Casual Guild Hello, Me & a mate are looking for a casual guild to hang out in. We're interested in mythic + , PvP and more casual raiding without a fixed roster because we work shifts. We also play other games like CS:Go , Rocket League, .... Mate's armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Oldassmapaka/simple For more info, add Czar@2604 or reply here.Czartemis0 18 Mar
15 Mar [H] <SOD> Dutch guild @ Tarren Mill Hey everyone! <SOD> a dutch-speaking semi hardcore raiding guild on Tarren Mill (Horde) is recruiting raiders! The next message will be written in dutch: Hallo! Wij zijn <SOD> een Nederlandstalige raiding guild op de server Tarren Mill. De guild bestaat nu ongeveer 10 jaar en heeft een vaste basis aan spelers die ook al sinds die tijd in de guild zitten. Onze progress is: 7/7 HC in The Emerald Nightmare. 3/3 HC in Trial of Valor. 10/10 HC in The NightholdMomenteel zijn wij hard op zoek naar versterking voor onze raid-team om zo snel mogelijk te beginnen met Mythic raids. De meeste spelers in ons team hebben veel raid-ervaring die terug dateert tot aan TBC en Vanilla. Uiteraard zijn er ook wat spelers die minder raid-ervaring hebben maar wel hun stinkende best doen om up-to-date te blijven met hun class, hun spec en hun DPS of Healing. Hierdoor is onze recruitment ook alleen open voor mensen die het beste uit zichzelf willen halen en ook daadwerkelijk hun best doen om dit voor elkaar te krijgen. <SOD> raid twee dagen per week, met soms een derde raid-dag op nieuwe content en progress. De raid-dagen/tijden zijn: Dinsdag van 19:30 uur t/m 22:30 uur. Donderdag van 19:30 uur t/m 22:30 uur. En Zondag van 19:30 uur t/m 22:30 uur (extra raid).Het komt regelmatig voor dat de raid met een half uurtje verlengd wordt (tot 23:00 uur) indien we op progress zitten en dicht bij een kill zijn. Recruitment: Voor een Nederlandstalige guild is het aardig lastig om de juiste classes en specs te recruiten. Hierdoor is het ook voor elke class en elke spec mogelijk om een apply te plaatsen, indien ervaren en gegeard. Dit betekend uiteraard niet meteen dat er een plek voor je vrij is in het team. Onze requirements: Je bent bijna altijd aanwezig voor de raids.*** Je weet welke stats je nodig hebt voor je spec. Je leest je altijd in op updates van je class. Je zorgt dat je de videos van alle gevechten bekijkt voordat je signed voor een raid. Je hebt altijd consumables bij je. (flasks/food/runes) Je bent een teamplayer.*** We hebben geen speciale requirement in procenten voor het aantal raids dat je minimaal aanwezig moet zijn, we gaan er van uit dat een ieder volwassen genoeg is om zich in te schrijven voor de raids als die gene kan raiden. Komt het echter voor dat je minder aanwezig bent dan dat je aanwezig bent voor de raids, zul je genoegen moeten nemen met een social rank in de guild. Met deze rank kan je mee raiden, maar de raiders en veteran raiders zullen ten allen tijden prioriteit hebben op raidspots, gear en eventuele mount drops. Wij kijken momenteel erg uit naar de volgende classes en specs: Hoge Prioriteit: Warlock - Destro/Affli/Demo Hunter - MM/BM Shaman - Elemental (en evt Enhancement) Priest - ShadowGemiddelde Prioriteit: Mage - Arcane of Frost Druid - Resto met DPS offspec. Rogue - Assassination/Outlaw. Warrior - Fury/Arms. Death Knight - Frost/Unholy Paladin - RetributionUiteraard zijn andere classes en specs ook bespreekbaar, indien ervaren en gegeard. WIl je graag meer weten over <SOD>, of wil je graag ons team komen versterken? Neem dan contact op door middel van Real-ID of bezoek onze website en plaats een Application! http://sod-guild.enjin.com Real-ID: Gruuwelijk#2460 Frenkel#2531 healbotbob#1175 Ngamer#2831 M.v.g. Gruuwelijk - Officer/recruiter <SOD>Gruuwelíjk0 15 Mar
15 Mar auction house Hello friends With rising prices wow token People who are struggling to pay their gold to buy wow token When you look back you will see crafts in auction house come in surprisingly lower price I think people should use to get the gold auction house saw prices increase It is available to usKiyng5 15 Mar
14 Mar Forgotten Guardians looking for a change Forgotten Guardians has been a long-time Mythic-raiding guild on Frostmane, unfortunately too many people have burned out in the current expansion. We still have a core of 15-20 players which mean we fall just short of pushing our progress past our current 3/10M. Considering we have a great community going we all still want to continue, but that requires some drastic measures at this moment. Therefore we are currently looking to either merge or absorb another guild to make a large and healthy roster to continue forwards. For more information contact me on Btag; Zoutpeper#2272Zoutpeper0 14 Mar
14 Mar <The Golf Club> 10/10HC rekryterar till mythic prog <The Golf Club> (20+) 10/10HC söker DPS och HEALER till mythic progress! Vill du raida på en respektabel nivå även fast ditt schema inte tillåter det - då är <The Golf Club> rätt guild för dig! Vi är en sammansvetsad IRL-kärna blandad av oldschools samt nyare spelare. Många har sambos, barn och skiftarbete, så vi raidar på söndagar mellan 16.00-20.30. Vi söker dig som: * Kommer väl förberedd till raids med flasks, mat, runes osv. * Är över 20 år gammal. * Är påläst om taktiker, din egna klass, rotations och allt vad det innebär. * Har tillgång till TS3 och inte är rädd för att prata. * Kan ta konstruktiv kritik. Vi hänger självklart inte ut någon, men för att lyckas måste vi kunna diskutera vad som går fel. * Tål att sitta på bänken. Att få sitta på bänken om det behövs är sånt som händer. Gör inte en stor sak av det. * Har ett bra humör. Ska du sitta och gnälla om loot eller andra småsaker är vi helt fel guild. Känner du att detta passar dig är du varmt välkommen att göra en apply på vår hemsida, alternativt skriva till en officer. www.THEGOLFCLUB.se Primalen#2442 Shobee#2894 Anton#21845 Millqvist#2212Primalen0 14 Mar
13 Mar WTS NH, Mythic+ and Dungeon Meta Achievement! <Angels of Ares> 7/7M, 3/3M, 5/10M friendly and experienced raiders are currently hosting boosts for: Mythic Plus Dungeons: +15 key (1-2 chests) - 275k (900 ilvl loot from weekly chest, artifact skin unlock and achievement). +10-14 key (2-3 chests) - 150k +7-9 key (3 chests) - 75k +2-6 key (3 chests) - 50k +2 key boosted to +15 key in time - 700k We can arrange for at least 1 of your loot type to be in the group at your request, possibly more. Legion Dungeon Meta Achievement: - Full run 600k including: + necessary re-runs for Violet Hold on other resets that have the bosses needed active. + necessary re-runs of Blackrook Hold for the fel tomes. Nighthold: - Normal Nighthold PL(Wednesday and Friday this next reset week (beginning 15/03), but can be arranged on Saturday in the future) - 100k - Not doing boosts for NH heroic atm, but may change in the future. Can accept gold on any realm. To arrange a boost please add Aria#2259! For reviews from previous buyers, please refer to our original post here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614932481Littlearia0 13 Mar
12 Mar [A] Tea Time Gladiators - LF ranged DD Tea Time Gladiators Alliance chilled guild is looking for mostly [exceptional players aside] ranged Damage Dealers to fill our ranks. We are chilled and friendly company doing m+ during a day or just hanging out on discord and playing with alts. At evenings - Wed-Sun-Mond we are raiding HC Nighthold and on Sat we do have an alt raid setup. 2000-2230 server time. What are we looking for are ranged DD's dedicated and willing to put time and effort into progression in HC and hitting - some - mythic bosses till next content rolls out. What we are promissing is alot of talky talky on Discord and people dedicated to the same goal. If you are interested please contact Xeriphina/Zaphia Ruffche/Ruffilina Gateto or just /who Tea Time Gladiators and whisper members to find a contact.Hultay0 12 Mar
12 Mar Fury Warrior LF Raiding guild Looking for a raiding guild to clear heroic or mythic Nighthold with. As of now i have 8/10 heroic experiance, mostly done heroic in Legion. Done mythic raiding back in 6.1 as rogue. I speak English and can raid on all days of the week except for THURSDAY and SUNDAY. Please either contact me in-game, on bnet (smew#21498) or post on this thread.Dreemurr1 12 Mar
10 Mar Frostmane & The Maelstrom Why are we perma merged with that server? At least with horde side because I don't see any alliance. If that's how it's going to be give us the benefits of the merger ie: same AH. Frostmane isn't big, we get it. If we are going to be pestered by horde at least give us some kind of benefit!Varenika0 10 Mar
10 Mar [A] <Labyrinth> [SWE] Rekrytering Progress: 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 1/10 Mythic Nighthold Labyrinth är en svensk guild skapad 2010. Vi är ett skönt gäng som raidar 2 gånger i veckan (Ons+Sön 19-23). Nu söker vi efter tillskott i guilden för att börja progressa i mythic Nighthold. Medelåldern i guilden ligger runt 25 år. Vi ser gärna att de som ansöker ser till att komma i tid till raids, har med sig flasks och mat och är förberedda genom att ha koll på taktik på uppkommande bossar. Addons: RCLootCouncil Angry Assignments VoIP: Discord Vi behöver just nu främst: DPS: Demon Hunter, Monk, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Warrior Healer: Paladin, Monk, Shaman Kan göra undantag för bra och dedikerade spelare. Socials är även välkomna. För frågor eller ansökan skriv "/who Labyrinth" in game och fråga efter en officer eller skriv till Shariya eller Häx.Shariya2 10 Mar
10 Mar [A] Daytime raiding <Night Legion> Who are we? <Night Legion> was formed as a very late night guild but due to the lack of decent players during those hours we decided to move to daytime. The guild is formed with the single goal of achieving high efficiency raiding with focused play during progression. We're always open for new applicants and will not take gear into consideration since we're recruiting the player, not the character. What we want from you: - You are able to understand both written and spoken english. - You are over 18 years of age. - You can raid 11:00-14:45 3 days a week. - You can take constructive criticism. - You don't need someone to hold your hand while raiding. What we can offer to you: - A good, relaxed but focused atmosphere while raiding and outside of raiding. - Chance of seeing all the content even if you have a late night job or whatever interferes with regular raidtimes. - Fair Loot Council based on attendence and performane. Raider-Trial-Alt-Social. - Drama free! Anything leading towards it will be dealt with right away by an Officer.Séphrya3 10 Mar
09 Mar [A] <Så mycket bättre> Rekryterar <Så mycket bättre> Söker nu 1 Healer samt 2 dps för att fortsätta progressa Nighthold Mythic. Raid sker onsdag och söndag 20-23, 10/10HC, 1/10M. Guilden består till större delen av gamla semi-hardcore spelare som steppat ner för att spela i ett mer avslappnat tempo, men fortfarande på en någorlunda nivå. Om detta låter intressant så släng en whisper eller ett ingame-mail till Paltor, Deadgodinme, Jävlapräst, Meshugga eller Maccéz.Maccéz1 09 Mar