Frostmane

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
1h [A]<Contingency> Recruiting for ToS! About us... Contingency is a newly formed guild based on the Frostmane server. Our leadership is formed from 2 experienced raiders. We have left our previous raiding guild to begin a fresh new start of serious raiding and progression. ToS Mythic progression will be our key goal. As community is a big aspect to our guild we like to have a raiding roster with members who want to achieve the same goals as us. We're a team who progresses together and not as individuals. We want to perform as optimally as possible as we only raid 2 times a week, so time is precious. What do we expect from a Raider? - To have a sufficient understanding of your own class. - Raid attendance to be at minimum of 90%, we understand it's not human to make every single raid so a 48 hour notice is compulsory. - Gear is a major aspect to the game and as we all know we like shiny things, however gear is only a bonus to what our main objective is, which is to progress. If you're only gear driven, then this is not the guild for you. - To be prepared for all fights, with a good understanding of tactics and boss abilities before entering the raid. - Lastly, numbers on metres is not what we priotise and only look for. You need to show good raid awareness while maintaining a high standard of DPS/HPS. A dead player, is a useless player What are we recruiting currently? Healers - ALL Healers DPS - ALL DPS Tanks - ALL Tanks Raiding Schedule Monday 20:00 - 23:30 Server Time Thursday 20:00 - 23:30 Server Time So... If you feel that you would be able to fulfill our expectations and have the same amount of desire and skill required for Mythic progression. Please send us a whisper in game, so we can have a chat. Or please contact us via in game by either whispering one of the following... - Wardov - Kleurendove#2645 - Bubble - Bubble#22214 If one of us is not online, then please drop us a friend request so we can get back to you. Where we will proceed to interview you, and offer you an open trial which can last from 2-4 weeks depending on how you perform. Good luck and hope to see you all in game!Bubble1 1h
8h Looking for a guild to talk in while i casually play Looking for a guild to talk in while i casually play. Shaman 884 Elemental 874 RestorationReztouration1 8h
1d (A)RoV recruiting for ToS History of RoV Remnants of Valhalla is a guild formed by experienced wow-players who've been playing together since vanilla / tbc, with more players tagging along trough the expansions. We played on the server Vek'nilash where we were in the top 3 progress guilds. After disbandening in Cataclysm due to irl reasons of the leadership, we decided to reform the guild with WoD and return to Frostmane. We did fairly well at the start of WoD and cleared full heroic and a few mythic bosses. After we got to 5/13M HFC, raid attendance started to go backwards as players got tired of this expansion. We decided to take a break till legion. The leftover raiders got to 13/13M. Legion RoV is a progress based raiding guild with a close-knit group of friends. Our focus will be on raiding in a relaxed and fun environment while keeping focus high in order to get those bosses down. Our main priority is to have a nice time after a hard day of work. We are a 2-day raiding guild with some side event when we feel like it (farming gear, achievement runs, m+ spam, ...). We're a guild open for those friendly, slightly more casual players that just want to enjoy the game while also clearing the raids. Current progress: 7/7 EN HC 3/7 EN Mythic 3/3 ToV HC 10/10 NH HC We are not running with strict guildrules as we don't want that playing this game feels like a chore. That being said, we do expect ppl to follow the 'usual' guildrules, such as proper behaviour, being on time when you sign up for events, be prepared,... We do not react very well on 'slackers'. Our raid days: Wednesday 20.00 - 23.00 Sunday 20.00 - 23.00 Recruitment open for: Melee dps Only concidering exceptional applications anymore Ranged dps 2 spots open Healers Priest (holy or disc) Monk Tanks Closed Don't be affraid to apply even if your class isn't mentioned above. Exceptional applications will always be concidered. What we do NOT want in our guild: Dramaqueens Elitist jerks Loot!@#$%s We will always make sure that we get to know a bit about the people joining us before accepting them into the guild, this as a matter of precaution, in both ways. Therefore we expect everyone that is interested in joining to make an application on our website and/or having an ingame chat with an officer. Also accepting players that just wanna do m+ and social players. Does this sound like the guild for you? Feel free to apply at: http://rov-guild.enjin.com/recruitment You can also check our guild video to see what we are all about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKJYVbv447Y Or wisper any officer ingame if you're interested in joining us. For more information, you can visit our website (above) or contact any of the officers ingame: Podolski (Podolskí#2548) - GM Limacora - Ranged officer Sakari - Raid leader Anudia - Tech officer Sanfori - Healing officer Fakkau - OfficerShaely2 1d
1d [A] Titans Inn (7/10M)(6/9HC) recruiting! 2days Updated 25-06-2017 Greetings! Titans Inn is a guild on Frostmane Alliance. We are founded by a core of retired hardcore raiders who still love everything about the raiding scene, but mostly the teamspirit and the feel of accomplishment when getting a kill as a team. We believe we can accomplish succesfull Mythic raiding with 2 days per week when you have a skilled and experienced roster. If everyone shares the same progression oriented mindset you don't always need to raid on a heavy schedule to reach this goal. Clearing as many Mythic bosses as possible before the next tier and improving in ranks is something we will always aim for. Real life comes first, so we want to spend a minimum amount of time in raids, yet we want to make the most of our raidtime. Raid days: Wednesdays 19:30 - 22:30 (Paris time). Sundays 19:30 - 22:30 (Paris time). What will we offer? - A friendly, social but serious raiding environment. - Efficient, (quick) progression. What is serious for you guys? Short answer; being capable of Mythic level raiding and everything that comes with it. Showing up prepared with a progression oriented mindset is the most important thing. Our main goal is to kill bosses and to enjoy doing so. Player Requirements - High Attendance is a must as we only raid twice a week. Sign up to raids on the calendar. - Be a Team Player. We seek players who understand there is no ‘I’ in ‘Team’. Raiding is a collective effort and everyone works together towards our goals. - Solid Communication. English speaking with a proper functioning microphone or headset. We use Discord. - Significant Preparation for new bosses we face by researching new encounters. Progression oriented mindset. - Atleast previous expansion Heroic difficulty raiding experience. - Desent logs to back up your performance in raids. Character Requirements - 900+ equipped, with Corcordance (or close to Concordance) in your mainspec artifact. - Excellent Class- (preferably all specs) and role knowledge. - Staying up to date with your class changes. - AP & Mythic+ - We set reasonable expectations for AP to avoid burnout. We do expect our raiders to complete their weekly chest. Gear, Legendaries and AP is not everything; we value the qualities of an individual over gear. We invest in people. Additional information Required addons: Angryassignments, RCLootcouncil. Previous content progress: 7/10 Mythic Nighthold Current content progress: 3/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Always looking for additional skilled players for Mythic progression. (25-06-2017) Right now for ToS preparation in high need of; - 2 Healers! (Druid/Pala/Shaman/Monk) - Ranged DPS (Elemental Shaman, Shadowpriest, Warlock, Moonkin). - Exceptional Melee DPS considered, but low on priority. Apply here!: https://goo.gl/forms/9hftP7kV8NmJcQpD2 For more information contact us: Geko#2385 Mirgrot#2752 Bleachy#2663Tags22 1d
1d Looking for a guild Hello guys, I am looking for raiding an m+ guild. ToS raid normal 7/9, completed 12-13 m+. I am not pro player but I want to start raiding and learning boss fights. I will quit my current guild. I have Resto Shaman 903 ilvl, Monk MW 904 as main, Holy 880. So if you need a heale feel free to contact me :) Archfebo #2498Feeboo3 1d
3d <Elf Preservation Society> 9/9 ToS - Recruiting <Elf Preservation Society> is a casual raiding guild which has been around since the first days of vanilla going live in EU, with a lot of the original members still around. We are currently looking for Healers + Range DPS to join our roster, currently 9/9 Normal & 1/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras. We raid Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday nights from 20:00 until 23:00 (server time) We have a relaxed atmosphere during raids, but we do expect you to know your class and each encounter. If you think you would be a good fit then please contact either myself ("Arës"), Skaggi, Elementarium,Fubulus or Tairen in game.Arës47 3d
5d [A ] <AnV> 4/10 M - 3days/22:00-00:00 Recruiting Few words about guild AnV was formed way back in 2007 and has been running successful 25 man raids ever since (transitioned to 20 man Mythic raiding, obviously). We are a friendly, mature late night raiding guild with a casual approach to progression raiding. We recognize that real life takes precedence over the game and we will do our utmost to cater to individual requirements. In all these years of existence we had few guild meetings where we had a lot of fun time meeting each other and spending some excellent time raiding pubs! We have a good core team but we are always looking to add some skilled players who could bring improvements to our progress raiding. We prioritize a fun and healthy guild atmosphere over pushing for immediate progression. As such, we use our guild forums for scheduling people for raids and rotate the squad with the intent of everyone having a chance to raid at least once/week. Just to make it clear - AnV stands for Acta non Verba, the name under which we raided for more then 6 years. It had to be changed since the name was already taken on Frostmane when we transferred. If you are interested in our pre-Frostmane raiding history feel free to check it on wowprogress, just look for Acta non Verba at Dunemaul Raiding goals - Clear Heroic content and hit some Mythic, as far as possible while it's comfortable for all - Raiding time: 22:00 -00:00 Raiding days: Wednesday, Thursday, Monday Progress : 3/10 Mythic NH 6/7 Mythic EN 3/3 HC ToV Recruitment WILL ALWAYS BE POSTED AS LAST POST IN THIS THREAD As usual - all exceptional applications will be considered no mater on state of recruitment, so if you think we are perfect guild for you do apply! We require all members are: Mature and drama free Skilled Prepared to wipe when learning a boss Prepared for raiding - including appropriate gear, enchants, specs, flasks etc Able to attend a large number of raids without dropping out (although we recognize that real life comes first) Able to at least listen to Team Speak (we prefer it if you can also speak). Although and because we have members from all Europe English is language that is in use when raiding. We provide: Ranking system where dedication is awarded Fair loot distribution where everyone have chance to gear up pretty fast Fun and social guild environment Chance to see and experience most, if not every, in game encounter before it get nerfed! In case you'd like to have a chat before applying feel free to send a request to: Snow#23454, Goneril#2442, Xandina#2394 and/or Velvetgeisha#1124 Guild forum is at www.actaguild.org and you can find more about guild there, as well as application template. If it is possible please use in game name when registering, to avoid some further hassle. /TyFeanorris94 5d
19 Jun ★<Vimtu> Gnome Store★ >Welcome!< June 2017 Update: i got some new pets to sell, see below. and i am Not taking any requests to get you any items, only selling whats listed. Also, i am not always online. i log once a day for an hour. you can reach me faster on twitter/email (contact info below). _________________________ My, you're a Tall one! **Snapshot of my collection: **. New Pic June 2017: http://i.imgur.com/C1ymt3Z.jpg Old outdated picture: http://i.imgur.com/I9EBRD0.jpg ____***WTS***____ ......... ****These Prices are subject to change. They usually get higher as time goes by, due to their cost irl getting higher in the market and their numbers being limited irl**** ★CONTACT INFO.★ -Battle Tag: Vimtu#2916 if Offline: vimtu_frostmane@hotmail.com or twitter me: https://twitter.com/vimtu_fm_eu *Discussing prices privately!! Only Accepting GOLD & from any realm/faction* *The transaction/discussion will be done in-game before finalizing purchase. for the purpose of chat logs, so GMs can see the details*Vimtu114 19 Jun
18 Jun 903 Holy priest LF Mythic Raiding guild Hi! My name is Tornton and i am 20 years old. I like to get back to Mythic raiding after my 4 months break cus of a little burnout. My raiding experience this expension are: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3Hc Nighthold: 1/10M I quited before my previous guild progressed on other bosses so didnt see all the mythic fights in game. I like to get full back on track with Tomb of Sargeras raid! Things you can expect from me: I like to work hard for things, i like competition in a guild so i have motivation to be better then i was previous raid. I Always stay up to date with my class and getting my artifact weapon max as soon as possible. I am a social guy that likes to game with other people and to meet new people. im always open to criticism to improve my self and to stop my self to make the same mistake over and over again. Things i hope to get back: Friendly guild, Good raiding vibe Likes to progress and give criticism to players who needs it so every one can improve there game. If you want to contact me my btag is: Tornton#21184Tornton0 18 Jun
17 Jun WTS Dungeon boost I'm currently only boosting horde side. - One dungeon run goes for 3k gold and takes around 5-10 minutes. - One level takes around 4-7 dungeons depending on your rested XP, Heirlooms or other XP buffs. One dungeon 3k OR one level 20k Accepting golds on [H] Kazzak & Tarren Mill or [A] Frostmane. fiskmauwz#21208Fiskdk0 17 Jun
12 Jun [A] Deus Ex (10/10M) newly arrived guild Greetings friends! I am going to keep this short and sweet because no one really likes reading a bunch of jibberjab and I don't fancy writing any essays either. Anyhow, we are a guild that migrated from Xavius to Frostmane. Currently cleared all the given content. Seen our fair share of ups and down. I'd also say that most of us are friendly enough and more than willing to team up for some shenanigans. Mythic pluses, raiding, PvP, you name it! Some very brief information about the guild would be; - Raiding three days. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 20-23. Realm time, none of that living in the past UK stuff. - Cleared the current content - Been around since Cataclysm - Currently recruiting either a rogue or dk. Also looking at some caster dps. - Feel free to add me at Kakmonstret#2723 for a better conversation To round things up, I look forward to meeting you guys and playing on a better realm! :)Kakmonstrét0 12 Jun
12 Jun WinRAR 10/10M <WinRAR>, är en svensk/skandinavisk guild som lirar på Frostmane. Guilden skapades av ett gäng vänner från Lysekil men har nu utvecklats eftersom målen blivit högre. Vi har tagit följande mythic bossar i Legion 7/7 EN, 2/3 ToV och 10/10 NH. Guilden strävar efter att klara Cutting Egde på 2 progress dagar (2x3timmar), samt en frivillig farmdag (3 timmar). Detta leder till att kvalitén på våra raiders är hög. Vi raidar Onsdag (farm) 19-22, Torsdag (Progress) 19-22 och Söndag (Progress) 19-22. Vi har en coregrupp som håller hög kvalitét, många sitter på höga mythic + scores och loggar bra. Så om du är en duktig spelare men inte har tid att köra mer än 2-3 dagar i veckan, så är detta den perfekta guilden för dig! Vi tar också emot alts! Du kan gå med på en annan karaktär, så länge som du spelar den med samma passion och dedikation som en main, och raidtiderna mot din mains guild inte faller i konflikt med våra. Vad förväntar vi oss av dig? • Dyk upp i tid - Om det står 1845 i eventet, så skall du vara inloggad, redo för invite och helst stå utanför instansen. • Hög medverkan - Då vi bara har 2 progressraids i veckan, är det viktigt att du kan vara med på bägge dessa. • Kom förberedd - Det inkluderar gear, mat, pots samt kunskap om klassen och bossar • Håll fokus under hela raiden • Läs på och kom med egna förslag/förbered dig själv på alla möjliga sätt (Kolla logs, generella videor, videor för din klass) • Kunna spela dina offspecs till en lika hög kvalitét som din mainspecc, då vissa fighter kan kräva att roller ändras. • Skapa inget drama – Vi har högt i tak, men! Bete dig inte som en idiot, har du dålig attityd eller snackar skit. Då kommer du få sitta/åka. Vad kan du förvänta dig av oss? • En social och vänlig miljö att utvecklas i, vi har högt i tak när det kommer till humor och röjande i voice utanför raids. • Cutting edge. • Sköna raidtider. • Ett officerteam som jobbar för att allt skall funka så bra som möjligt för er • Massor med aktiviteter utanför satta Raids (RBG, Höga M+, Alt raids, normal raids samt spel i andra spel så som Dota, Hots, CS och annat.) Intresserad? Skicka en apply på http://winrar.frostmane.shivtr.com/ För mer information kontakta någon officer Turelio#2885 steinmeister#1275 Klockman#2704 mountkluns#2833Turelio0 12 Jun
08 Jun Trial of Valor, Achievement run As the title say I am looking for people that wants the Trial of Valor - Achievements. [You Ruined Everything] [Boneafide Tri Tip] [Patient Zero] The run is gonna take place on Sunday 20:00. Requirements Discord. Consumables. 2 Hours time. Read up on tactics. If you wanna join this run - Either poke me in-game on Donnelol or add me on BTAG: Holmquist#2432Donnelol0 08 Jun
07 Jun [A] Daytime raiding <Night Legion> Who are we? <Night Legion> was formed as a very late night guild but due to the lack of decent players during those hours we decided to move to daytime. The guild is formed with the single goal of achieving high efficiency raiding with focused play during progression. We're always open for new applicants and will not take gear into consideration since we're recruiting the player, not the character. What we want from you: - You are able to understand both written and spoken english. - You are over 18 years of age. - You can raid 11:00-14:45 3 days a week. - You can take constructive criticism. - You don't need someone to hold your hand while raiding. What we can offer to you: - A good, relaxed but focused atmosphere while raiding and outside of raiding. - Chance of seeing all the content even if you have a late night job or whatever interferes with regular raidtimes. - Fair Loot Council based on attendence and performane. Raider-Trial-Alt-Social. - Drama free! Anything leading towards it will be dealt with right away by an Officer.Séphrya4 07 Jun
06 Jun skilled 910 resto shaman LF mythic Guild So as said i am currently looking for a new raiding guild with propper NH mythic progress and a stable team, to go strong into ToS.. What i offer is. *stable player. *always up to date with My class through theroycrafting and reading about my class. *a skilled and long time heroic / mythic player. *always been healer so have the right mindset to go into fights and take control if needed. *and generally just a funny and nice guy to be around. * a player running on his now 11 year with playing wow. saying i know abit after all these years. in former guild i have been class officer once that was a thing. also guild master, officer and last but not least raid leader. Been playing healer always and have been in top guild (56 world best one teir) in my younger years but took way to much time tbh so now i´m just looking for a just semi casual raiding guild. if you contact me i can present you with my logs for fights in NH mythic and more. for contact add my Btag alluxia#2523 . willing to server hop ofc. :Ûnknown0 06 Jun
04 Jun [A] Inglorious looking for Social/Raiding players Inglorious is a semi-casual guild who raid twice a week for three hours, on Wednesdays and Sundays at 7:30pm Server Time. We've cleared EN and Nighthold on Heroic but don't have enough players to do Mythic (it would be cool but it's not really a huge priority for us). We raid to have a good time and don't necessarily care about pushing things to an extreme, but we'd like to get each instance cleared on heroic before the next tier opens! We're looking for a few more DPS (chiefly ranged), an extra tank, and maybe a healer or two to fill out our raid team, as well as any more social players who just want to do dungeons, level alts, or chat. Please whisper Vargun or Mirdini on Frostmane, also available as Jacquerel#2478 and Mirdini#2236 on Battlenet, and we'll give you a link to our Discord server (also used for raid voice chat and as a general notice board) to have a chat about how suitable you'd be. Don't worry, they're not particularly difficult questions! If you can't catch either of us online, or have any other questions, then throw a post in here and we'll arrange a time to be online at the same time as you.Vargun13 04 Jun
03 Jun Wts Papal Fez. Wts the famous Papal Fez , i know the rarity of it so pls don't post some stupid offers. Highest bid will win :) Gl & Hf http://www.wowhead.com/item=9431/papal-fezNightghost0 03 Jun
31 May removed. removedChinkfu0 31 May
29 May Guild LFM LVL 60 Raiders Molten Core and Beyond Cup of Tea is a new social levelling guild and we are currently looking for more members for our level 60 raiding team. At the moment we have around 15 players interested in joining us in the raids who are currently at lvl 60 or on their way to lvl 60. We are at the point where we are currently starting to set raid dates for the runs. If playing through the old raid content of wow is something you are interested in please let us know and we will be more than happy to give you an invite, everyone in the guild can invite. We are currently looking for all roles to be filled in the raid team so we are accepting Tanks, DPS and healers at the moment and all classes and specs. We are also a social levelling guild for players going to lvl 110 so again if anyone is interested in joining a new community as they level then you are more than welcome too. We Guild is situated on Twisting Nether. Well hope to hear from you soon.Nituna0 29 May
29 May [A+H]Nemesis 7/7 Quest ,Warlord of Draenor achievement Let me introduce myself, I've been selling raid locks on my server for 9 months so i have earned a legitimate reputation, to view this check out http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15060807122 and or add me https://www.facebook.com/roahana.causeandeffect I'm online a lot and i don't mind sharing my Battletag as long as it is for legitimate business, Kazzie#2600. Right then I am starting a new venture within the game, Nemesis boosting. This is for the Gladiator Sactum, that requires you to kill 500 of a specific race. I can provide it for either Horde or Alliance. Our standard rate is 20k gold per race. Once I have arranged a date with you I ask for a deposit 5k which will secure your place on that boost, with the outstanding 15k payable at the end of the boost. How it works; You contact me in-game or via Roahana's Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/roahana.causeandeffect) and tell me which race(s) you want to boost. Currently I am unable to add people to my Battle.tag as it is full so contacting me via Facebook can be easier. I will contact when the race you are interested in will be boosted next. I will always try to get a full group as this speeds up the process. It will take roughly 20 minutes if done with 5 people on the quest. Please note; If you have a nemesis quest in progress and you need only a few kills, please abandon the quest and pick it up again. It is important that you have 0/500 kills for the rest of the group. If you are on the first step of the Nemesis quest line and still need to collect a heart before being able to start the 500 kills quest, don't worry, you can collect this at the start of the boosting process. For those that don't know me, FAQ; Q: Is nemesis boosting allows, will I not get banned? A: Yes, it is perfectly legal, you will not get banned for receiving a nemesis boost. Q: What happens if I don't turn up? A: If you do not turn up on the date arranged with out letting me know, then you will loose your deposit. This is because when people don't turn up, it makes it take longer for everyone else. If you let me know in advance I am happy to rearrange it. Q: What happens if I disconnect? A: Try to log back on as soon as you can. We will pause to see if you are coming straight back but will then continue. If you make it back on but have fallen behind by a fair amount and we have not yet passed the halfway point then we will often reset everyones quest to 0 and start again as with a full group it goes much faster. This does depend on people in the group being happy to do so (it means more bones and honour for them but of course will take slightly longer) For more information you can contact Roahana-ShatteredHalls (Horde), Bimmeela-Chromagus (Alliance), Roahana Causeandeffect on Facebook or leave a post here.Roahana13 29 May
27 May <Fury of Leviathan> Fury of Leviathan is a 4/10 M raiding guild. We raid two days each week, Mon 19.45-23.00 and Sundays 19.45-23.00. We are very friendly and open and our main goal is to progress but allways have fun doing so! Currently recruiting DPS and Healers. Send a PM ingame to Thylmaelar or Hyrillidiot :)Thylmaelar0 27 May
21 May PVP Active Guild - Any help ? ggUnkindd0 21 May
21 May LF Guild LF a raiding guild that will progress in TOS, 893 ilvl currently, doing NH pugs atm to get gear but looking for a real guild to raid with, Social and possetive :) From SwedenCindry0 21 May
21 May <Metanoia> - Ravencrest. Looking for serious raiders <Metanoia> - Ravencrest - Alliance Introduction We are a group of older players who enjoy the game the most when we are pushing hard for Mythic boss kills whilst they are still relevant, unfortunately, we have been unable to find a guild that matches those ambitions/raids at the times we are able to raid. The Plan The aim is to have a solid roster of 20+ players who all want to get cutting edge pre-nerf in a drama free environment, and understand what is required in raids and outside to achieve that. Requirements • Age 18+ (will be reviewed case by case if not met) • Able to raid Weds/Thurs/Mon 22:00-01:00 (server-time) • 100% attendance barring unforeseen circumstances or reasonable notice. • Able to speak English and have a working mic you can use • Always prepared for raids, food/flask/pots/runes • Able to take constructive criticism and feedback. • Preferably have provable experience in raiding at a high end (will be reviewed case by case) • Able to commit the time required to min/max (and expect the same of others) • In depth knowledge of class and upcoming changes. • Able to read/watch/listen to raid tactics and have a thorough understanding of the boss and mechanics before stepping into any raid. • The mindset that loot is a means to an end and the “teams” progress > personal logs. • Mechanically strong The mentality of the guild may seem strict but this is because we would prefer not to have our or your time wasted if you are not prepared to commit. (if you do not meet 1 of the requirements then still feel free to submit an application form, if you are not prepared to meet 1 of the requirements then this is likely not the place for you) Classes/Roles Required Currently, we are in need of 3 Healers (preferably not shaman mains), and Ranged + Melee DPS. It is possible we have a tank spot open for outstanding candidates. What we will offer you A serious, drama-free raiding environment, with players that will commit to putting in the required time and effort. • Cutting Edge on every raid, anything less is failure • Eventually, raiding flasks/pots/feasts • Committed, consistent, and experienced leadership • High standards expected of everyone equally, no exceptions. • Researched and prepared raid leading If this is of interest to you and you want to apply visit: http://www.metanoia-eu.shivtr.com/ If you would like some more information, add mellowz#2407, zime#21104, entail#2216, AuQia#2343, InSAne#23753Pollitburo0 21 May
19 May Will succ for guild - Alliance Don't really mind what you do - just be humans. >Prot Pala >hmu with a /wJackwookie0 19 May
18 May M+ Boosting Limited Edition 10/10M Now selling M15 so you can get that sweet 905 Ilvl from Class hall weekly chest. And also a big chunk of Artifact Power inside the weekly chest, Tired of random pugs being bad who says they got the achievement but clearly doesn't etc etc well we are here to save you :) Keystone Master Achievement Price Price is 200k http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=11162/keystone-master You also unlock a sweet Artifact Skin for completing a 15 in time that you can use after doing the Balance of Power quest The skins looks like this. go to the bottom and go to Appearances and look for the one with the tooltip level 15keystone http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc/hunter/marksmanship/AraTI3A Contact me ingame if you want more info Oddie#2734Oddie10 18 May
18 May Nighthold Mythic If u think u are capable of doing some progress in NH M, Or maybe need a player or two for NH M raid today, mssg/inv me. I'v nothing to gain in heroic and would love to try first 2-3 bosses atleast. 910 Fury warr "Moshyt", 907 Elemental Shaman "Boltthrower" . Bored Swed ;)!Moshyt0 18 May
14 May LF Horde Guild I'm returning after a few months and would like to find a casual social/raiding guild that raids at the weekend. I don't have a lot of time to play other than at the weekend so bare that in mind when considering me :).Ulrakin0 14 May
14 May [A] <Guidance> Balkans raiding guild (3/10M) For non-English description and more details please visit our wowprogress page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/frostmane/Guidance <Guidance> is a ex-YU language region (Balkans) raiding guild, mostly consisted of veteran players that don't have the time for hardcore raiding anymore. Despite the casual atmosphere and relaxed schedule, we expect a certain level of dedication and class knowledge from our raiders. We are currently mostly recruiting ranged DPS and some extra healers and a tank to help stabilize our mythic roster. Any classes that fall into these categories are welcome. People with lower item levels and returned players that show enthusiasm and motivation to gear up are also welcome. For guild invitation you can speak to any of the officers: Elark - guild master Chobanchica, Furundzija - raid leader Azzary - officer Stonebeerd - recruitment officer (mostly seen spamming the trade chat) Trsttena, Wolen - officerStonebeerd1 14 May
12 May WTB [Treads of Edward the Odd] WTB [Treads of Edward the Odd] http://www.wowhead.com/item=87695/treads-of-edward-the-odd If anyone has those boots for sale, please contact me @ Lemordet#2906 Thanks :)Azubiel0 12 May
10 May A group of 4, looking for a new home Hello everyone! We are a group of friends, that looking for a new home. We are all from Denmark, and in the age of 25-27, we all have alot of sparetime and we primary all use it on playing WoW and other games. We are all focused when we start an encounter, and all with humor during thrash, and when we got bosses on farm. We all have alot of experience in the game, and 3 of us have been playing since Vanilla on/off. We all started from a fresh, when Legion was launched, and were fast into Mythic Emerald Nightmare, and 10/10 HC Nighthold. Currently 2 of us have 1/10M with Chromo on 2% and the last 2 have 10/10 HC, with their first Mythic raid tonight. 2 of us have raided mythic in the past contents aswell, so we know the deal, and the focus required and gear optimized to be mythic raiders. Currently we are playing mage, fury warr, hunter and DK Frost/blood, with a few alts, but we all wanna stay with our current class. We are all above +893-900 ilvl equipped, and still farming m+ and raids for further optimizing, and we will be atleast +900 ilvl equipped for the release of ToS. We all know our class, and stat weight etc. and keeping up to date, with new patches and changes coming. We will prefer raid starts at 20.30, and ends around 23.30-00.00. We will be able to raid 2/3 days a week, with close to 100% attendance. Please respect this, and dont waste our and your time, adding me when you are raiding other times. The days of raiding doenst matter, but sunday will be to be prefer. We want to stay alliance, and are willing to server transfer, but a guild on Ravencrest will already be ahead. :) Looking forward to hear from you. You can add me on, #asy1673 Greetings Kuna, Ravencrest.Kuna0 10 May
09 May Late evening guild looking for a group/merger Good day everyone ANV on frostmane are currently on the look out for a group of players to slot into our raid team. We are looking to take on a bulk of players but would consider single players on their own. We are also potentially looking for a guild that is struggling for numbers that would consider merger into our guild on Frostmane Alliance. We raid Wed, Thur, Mon 22:00 CEST currently working on Gul'dan heroic so 9/10 Hc NH 2/7M EN and 3/3 Hc ToV Our raid time is aimed more for the peeps late get home late from work or the parents that need to get their kids to sleep before raid time. Anyone potentially interested can contact me, my Btag is xandina#2394Everlightly3 09 May
06 May Scamming on Frostmane Empty Promises scamming Got scammed in a CoS9 wit my Monk , they couldn´t handle trash after first boss, thats how it ended. https://gyazo.com/d9390ac5274ebb7887e6cd64f678a7cf https://gyazo.com/e1bdfdc4d5e8767e6b7ccb5a207c30da Talked to the Drood officer , he supports Scammers as you see.Lebuz30 06 May
05 May wow datorspel 10/10 mythic I hear that salt mining is good money so security can make loads of fat cash if they open one, kapapapapaapapapap datorspel gz gz gzPoojar286 05 May
05 May [A]<EmptyPromises>Selling Nighthold 10/10 Heroic EmptyPromises is now selling Heroic Nighthold,Mythic Trial of Valor and Mythic Emerald Nightmare Boost. Guild website: http://ep-guild.eu/ How it Works: Purchasing a Boost from EmptyPromises is Very simple. Step 1: Read the information about the types of boost. Step 2: Decide which boost you want to purchase. Step 3: Get in contact with the relevant person listed below. Step 4: Further Information regarding the boost such as scheduling and stuff would be provided after you contact us. Timings: Note that these timings are our general timings.We could arrange a boost according to the days/times you want based on the situation.So if our times aren't matching,make sure you get in contact with us ! Friday - 19:30 Server time. Payment: We accept gold on Alliance side of Silvermoon,Frostmane,ravencrest and Sylvanas.A booking fee of 30% is charged while you are booking/scheduling a spot for the upcoming boosts.We don't book or reserve a spot unless this upfront token is paid.This is to ensure that you will show up for the raid. Boosts: Note that you need to contact us for price list. Skype : Zaped.dk Battletag : Zappy#6324 Nighthold Heroic MasterLoot This Includes all loots that you can use for your mainspec with the exception of Relics,Rings and Necks. Loot.These exceptions are the items that can be used by every buyer purchasing the boost because of it being common in nature.Hence These Items will be rolled amongst all the buyers that've purchased the run.If a buyer Wins a relic,ring or a neck with the highest Roll then he/she isn't allowed to roll on the other ones that drop till each buyer has received atleast one of it.For example,If you win a neck,You can't roll on any other necks until each buyer receives one neck. Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic MasterLoot. This Includes all loots that you can use for your mainspec with the exception of Relics,Rings and Necks. Loot.These exceptions are the items that can be used by every buyer purchasing the boost because of it being common in nature.Hence These Items will be rolled amongst all the buyers that've purchased the run.If a buyer Wins a relic,ring or a neck with the highest Roll then he/she isn't allowed to roll on the other ones that drop till each buyer has received atleast one of it.For example,If you win a neck,You can't roll on any other necks until each buyer receives one neck. Trial of Valor Mythic Masterloot This Includes all loots that you can use for your mainspec with the exception of Relics,Rings and Necks. Loot.These exceptions are the items that can be used by every buyer purchasing the boost because of it being common in nature.Hence These Items will be rolled amongst all the buyers that've purchased the run.If a buyer Wins a relic,ring or a neck with the highest Roll then he/she isn't allowed to roll on the other ones that drop till each buyer has received atleast one of it.For example,If you win a neck,You can't roll on any other necks until each buyer receives one neck. Contacts: Don't hesitate contacting for any information regarding our boosts. Zap - Zappy#6324 Skype - Zaped.dkZap30 05 May
04 May [A] <Guidance> Balkans raiding guild (3/10M) For non-English description and more details please visit our wowprogress page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/frostmane/Guidance <Guidance> is a ex-YU language region (Balkans) raiding guild, mostly consisted of veteran players that don't have the time for hardcore raiding anymore. Despite the casual atmosphere and relaxed schedule, we expect a certain level of dedication and class knowledge from our raiders. We are currently mostly recruiting ranged DPS and some extra healers and a tank to help stabilize our mythic roster. Any classes that fall into these categories are welcome. People with lower item levels and returned players that show enthusiasm and motivation to gear up are also welcome. For guild invitation you can speak to any of the officers: Elark - guild master Chobanchica, Furundzija - raid leader Azzary - officer Stonebeerd - recruitment officer (mostly seen spamming the trade chat) Trsttena, Wolen - officerStonebeerd0 04 May
04 May [SWE] (A-Frostmane) [Prepull] 8/10M Rekryterar! Hur grundades Prepull & vilka är vi? -Vi var ett gäng som lirade med varandra under WOD, i slutet av HFC så bestämde vi oss för att börja om på nytt med vår egen guild och vårt eget mind-set. Vi är en svensktalande guild. Vi är ett tight gäng som kan ha sjuk humor och roligt under farm bossarna, men även sitta med fullt fokus under progression. Våra raid dagar är Tors & Sönd 19.00-23.00. Samt en alt-raid på onsdag 19.00 där vi clearar heroic på våra alts eller säljer boost runs för guld till vår guild bank. Det första 3-4veckorna av ett nytt tier kommer onsdagen bli ersatt med mythic! Vad vi kommer att kräva av dig: *Vi kommer att kräva 90% attendence under progression & 40 traits i ditt main spec vapen! (patch 7.2) *Du ska kunna ta emot kritik utan att ta det personligt eller låta det påverka din performence negativt! *Du ska ha en fungerande mic och vara villig att komunicera! *Du ska tycka om att raida & progressa i mythic difficulty! Vad vi rekryterar: Alla dps specs! 1 Healer. Alla exeptionella spelare har en chans för trial spot! Hur kontaktar du oss? Du är välkommen att göra en apply på våran hemsida prepull.com ( kan inte skicka links :S ) eller kontakta någon officerare på vår battle-tag. Galenfar/Ròffe - Blaiis#2257 Raftina - Raftina#2272 Babek - Babek#2250Galenfar31 04 May
03 May <Security> selling HEROIC Nighthold As the title says, we are now selling Heroic Nighthold boosts. The services we offer as of now: 10/10HC Personal loot (Price: 350K). We run this boost every Saturday at 19:00 server time. This is the only heroic type boost we will run for the forseeable future, maybe in time we will add Gul'Dan only or spesific bosses, but for now this is it. Payment: Part of the payment (10%) is paid as reservation deposit, we will then give you a calendar invite for the date you have reserved your spot. The remaining full payment is expected upon entering the raid unless otherwise noted. We accept only in-game currency and only Alliance on Frostmane. Contact: If you are interested in purchasing from us or you have any questions, please contact me on btag or ask someone in the guild to poke me: Andreas#21839 (yes Im one of those who use their irl name for btag, ingame I am known as Hayle) For reference In case you are unsure of who we are or if we are legitimate, here is the thread from our "WoD Store". https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16742874657#post-1Hayleqt6 03 May
27 Apr [Mythic+] group selling boosts for gold Experienced guild group, with a lot of time running over a thousand of mythic+ runs and raids with each other selling mythic+ dungeon boosts for ingame gold. Price list : Keystone 2-9: 40k* (single run). Keystone boost starting at lvl 2 to lvl 10 (including competition of +10): 300k* Keystone lvl 10 (using your key): 200k* Keystone lvl 10 (using our key): 300k* *Prices may vary depending on how deep in the expansion and content we are. *(During weeks that affixes allows us to boost you faster and more efficiently there will be a discount) Tank: Protection Warrior http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Takos/simple Healer: Mistweaver Monk (me) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Healingpot/simple Dps: Havoc Demon Hunter http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Eliri%C3%B8n/simple Dps: Marksmanship / Beast Master Hunter http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Papabowjob/simple Runs starts daily (except Wednesday) at 8pm realm time. We accept payments on Silvermoon(EU) and Frostmane(EU). For any other information or reservation add me by my realID: Xristoforos#2932 or whisper me at Healingpot-Silvermoon.Healingpot0 27 Apr
26 Apr Selling "The Chosen" Transmong Hey, I recently aquired the box from The Chosen Achievement, and currently lookin to sell it. If youre interested add my btag: Andreas#21839Hayle0 26 Apr
26 Apr (SWE) [A] Swedish Alliance på Darkspear! (2/10 Mythic) Swedish Alliance på Darkspear rekryterar för fortsatt progress i Mythic! 1/10 Mythic (Trilliax på 8%, har honom på söndag!). Ett härligt gäng som raidar två gånger i veckan. Stabil guild, med mestadels lite äldre personer. Vi raidar torsdagar och söndagar, 20:30 - 23:00. Sugen på att joina? Applya eller skicka ett mess! Freddie#21721 http://swedish-alliance.shivtr.com/Starsparkle0 26 Apr
24 Apr DH Tank and Monk Tank/Heal LF Guild Hello, We are two irl friends who are willing to join a new guild before TOS so we can learn to play with our new mates before the new content is out. As we know each other for years we have a great sinergy when it comes to tank together. Progression wise we are 3/10M, we don't consider ourselves as hardcore players but we are always trying to push ourselves to the best we can do. That being said, we don't forget the social aspect of the game and we are mainly playing for it aswell. The reason we are looking for a new guild is that our guild schedule doesn't fit us anymore and one of us couldn't raid at all. We are looking for a guild where raids start at 21:00 realm time or after, whatever the day is. Armory: DH: eu.battle.net/wow/character/draenor/Jzkx/simple Monk: eu.battle.net/wow/character/draenor/pandillidan/simple Our logs: DH: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20083780/latest Monk: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21442323/latest/ Please note that one of us is also ok with switching to healer as we know that no raiding guild in the world is willing to recruit two tanks. We are also willing to change factionserver since there are only 2 guilds raiding on Draenor Alliance so don't take our server in consideration. If you wanna have a chat with any of us add Switch#2412 (DH) or yAdoo#2868 (Monk) Thanks for reading us and looking forward to hearing from you. PandillidanPandillidan0 24 Apr
21 Apr 7/7M 3/3M 4/10M DH Searching Raiding guild Hello, My current guild decided to stop mythic raiding, so I'm in need of a new guild. I'm an experienced raider, look to raid 2 or 3 days a week (Mythic). I'm a friendly guy, thats willing to help other players. Throw me a whisper, or reply in this thread so I can fill out your application form. My battletag is xeoN#2849 Thanks :)Ychill1 21 Apr
20 Apr Noblegarden, Shake Your Bunny-Maker Shake Your Bunny-Maker hello guys, I need a female goblin and Tauren, at lvl 18 or higher for this AC for Noblegarden. Only need to put a buff on you if you don't know the AC. Can any1 help me?Pipestreet0 20 Apr
19 Apr [A] MM hunter LF guild 4/10M Looking for mythic raiding guild. Guild must have at least 4/10M NH progress PvP -team for RBG's is a big plus. A great mixed community and good sense of humour is preferable. MM Hunter 901ilvl http://imgur.com/1eO8G5n https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/frostmane/Medest Experience: Vanilla - full 100% as Off-tank/Dps TBC - full 100% as Maintank/RaidLeader Wotlk - none Cata - none Panda - none WoD - Highmaul 7/7H / BRF - 6/10H Legion - 4/7 M | 2/3 H | 4/10 M Preferred raiding days: Monday-Thursday Preferred times: start 19.30-20.30 | end 00.00 What can you expect from me: Quiet. 70-80% attendance due to heavy work 600-700 DPS on single target Moved to Frostmane from another server. Character is freshly started for Legion. Guild history on Frostmane: 1) Joined Nova Blackout - left myself as raiding times did not fit at all and I felt I was too low geared for their content. (always last on dps etc) 2) Joined Myst 4 fun. Went inactive for a while due to RL. 3) Joined War Torn for raiding. Amazing guild and people. Great community - left the server to Ravencrest due to issues with finding raiders. I refused to leave the server because it costs $. 4) Joined EGO - recruitment advertisment does not meet reality & guild is seriously considering rerolling Horde.Medest0 19 Apr
18 Apr [H] Ink - 2/10 M recruiting! Who we are: Ink are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. We are currently on Ragnaros! What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Ranged dps: Balance Druid, BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire Mage Melee dps: Windwalker Monk Tank: Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk Healer: Holy Paladin Exceptional players are always considered even if your class isn't listed on our recruitment list! Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776Rampager1 18 Apr
17 Apr Looking for a magic rooster egg Hi, As the title says i am looking to trade my Wooly white rhino + Amani dragonhawk against a magic rooster egg. Post here or PM ingame! :-)Sunweia1 17 Apr
16 Apr [A] Dutch/Belgium guild [APEX] is recruiting Âpex invites Dutch/Belgium raiders and social players to join the Terenas/Emerald Dream realm and our guild with a new char and/or with a leveled char. Âpex is a Dutch raiding guild localized on Terenas/Emerald Dream (NH 10/10N, 10/10 HC), with raid days/times Monday and Thursday 20:30-23:00 hours (CEST). Currently our raid team consist of approximately 20 mature gamers (female/male), with ages between 20 and 45 years. The individual experience combined with a high performance team culture drive the progression success of our team. To enable Mythic raiding we require a raiding group of at least 25 players. Although the current group size allows us to progress to mythic raiding we need more players to ensure we have enough people to avoid skipping raids because of lack of people or classes. We are searching for experienced players who would like to be part of a successful raiding group who balance real life and progression raiding. It is worth pointing out that we are a Dutch speaking guild! For that reason we only recruit people that are familiar with the Dutch language. Âpex is searching for the following classes: Ranged: Mage, Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Shaman, MM hunter, Healers, Tanks and Melee can apply if you think you deserve a spot in our team. Social gamers are welcome to join Âpex (need to speak Dutch). There is a weekly social/alt run where NH is cleared on normal level and some bosses on HC level. Besides raiding there are plenty of other activities that are done within our guild, like mythic + dungeons and achievement runs. If you are searching for a social, mature Dutch speaking guild we invite you to join Terenas/Emerald Dream realm and make an apply on our webpage. http://apex-raiding.enjin.comFledder0 16 Apr
15 Apr [A] 891 ilvl moonkin looking for guild Hello, I am searching for a active raiding guild on Frostmane. I've been playing wow since 2004 with a few breaks in it (din't play cataclysm) I can raid everyday exept thursday at anytime only friday i need to go sleep early because I have school on saturday morning. My ilvl is 891 and i am a Moonkin. Need to know more or have questions feel free to ask ! Greetings Daan from Belgium ;)Oxygenium1 15 Apr