Frostmane

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
5h [A] Titans Inn (5/9M) LF HEALS & DPS! 2days Updated 24-11-2017 Hi! Titans Inn is a guild on Frostmane Alliance. Our core philosophy revolves around accomplishing succesfull Mythic raiding on a 2 days schedule. Cutting edge is possible with 2 days per week when you have a skilled and experienced roster that shares the same progression oriented mindset. Clearing as many Mythic bosses as possible before the next tier and improving in ranks is our main goal. We will keep working towards being a cutting edge 2 days mythic progression guild! Real life comes first, so we spend a minimum amount of time in raids, yet we try to get the most value out of our raidtime. Raid days: Wednesdays 19:30 - 22:30 (Paris time). Sundays 19:30 - 22:30 (Paris time). IMPORTANT NOTE: During the first 3 to 4 weeks after a new raid release we have extra, OPTIONAL raiddays on the calendar. (19:30 - 22:30 (Paris time)). What will we offer? - A serious but friendly and mature raiding environment. - Efficient, (quick) progression. Player Requirements - High Attendance is a must as we only raid twice a week. We require players to sign up to raids on the calendar atleast one day in advance! We require players to contact an officer with a short heads up if an emergency pops up! - Be a Team Player. We seek players who understand there is no ‘I’ in ‘Team’. Raiding is a collective effort and everyone works together towards our goals. - Solid Communication. English speaking with a proper functioning microphone or headset. We use Discord. - Significant Preparation for new bosses we face by researching the new encounters. Progression oriented mindset. - Being able to give and receive constructive criticism. - Laser focus during progression. Random banter is encouraged, but not during progression! - Atleast previous expansion Heroic difficulty raiding experience. - Good logs to back up your performance in raids. Character Requirements - 920+ equipped, with Corcordance in your mainspec artifact. - Excellent Class- (preferably all specs) and role knowledge. - Staying up to date with your class changes. - We expect our raiders to complete their weekly chest (+10). - Have one alt at max level from the same role as your main available for Heroic Split runs. Gear, Legendaries and AP is not everything; we value the qualities of an individual over gear. We will invest in people. Required Addons; Angryassignments, RCLootcouncil and WeakAuras. WoW-progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/frostmane/Titans+Inn Titans Inn is recruiting ALL dedicated players for Mythic progression! If your class or role is not listed down here but you think you are a valuable asset to our team, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We value the qualities of an individual over a specific class/role or gear. We will invest in people. (24-11-2017) To finnish the roster for Mythic progression we're looking for; - Resto Druid! Any other exceptional healers considered! - ALL DPS! (Ranged preferred). Apply here!: https://goo.gl/forms/9hftP7kV8NmJcQpD2 Please note that incomplete applications will immediately be deleted! For more information contact us: Geko#2385 Fiero#2745Tags60 5h
1d <Elf Preservation Society> 9/9 ToS - Recruiting <Elf Preservation Society> is a casual raiding guild which has been around since the first days of vanilla going live in EU, with a lot of the original members still around. We are currently looking for Healers + Range DPS to join our roster for Heroic and Mythic raiding, currently 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras. We raid Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday nights from 20:00 until 23:00 (server time) We have a relaxed atmosphere during raids, but we do expect you to know your class and each encounter. If you think you would be a good fit then please contact either myself ("Arës"), Skaggi, Elementarium,Fubulus or Tairen in game.Arës55 1d
2d ★<Vimtu> Gnome Store★ >Welcome!< June 2017 Update: i got some new pets to sell, see below. and i am Not taking any requests to get you any items, only selling whats listed. Also, i am not always online. i log once a day for an hour. you can reach me faster on twitter/email (contact info below). _________________________ My, you're a Tall one! **Snapshot of my collection: **. New Pic June 2017: http://i.imgur.com/C1ymt3Z.jpg Old outdated picture: http://i.imgur.com/I9EBRD0.jpg ____***WTS***____ ......... ****These Prices are subject to change. They usually get higher as time goes by, due to their cost irl getting higher in the market and their numbers being limited irl**** ★CONTACT INFO.★ -Battle Tag: Vimtu#2916 if Offline: vimtu_frostmane@hotmail.com or twitter me: https://twitter.com/vimtu_fm_eu *Discussing prices privately!! Only Accepting GOLD & from any realm/faction* *The transaction/discussion will be done in-game before finalizing purchase. for the purpose of chat logs, so GMs can see the details*Vimtu118 2d
14 Nov [A] Deus Ex (9/9 Mythic) not so newly arrived guild Greetings friends! I am going to keep this short and sweet because no one really likes reading a bunch of jibberjab and I don't fancy writing any essays either. Anyhow, we are a guild that migrated from Xavius to Frostmane. Currently cleared all the given content. Seen our fair share of ups and down. I'd also say that most of us are friendly enough and more than willing to team up for some shenanigans. Mythic pluses, raiding, PvP, you name it! Some very brief information about the guild would be; - Raiding three days. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 20-23. Realm time, none of that living in the past UK stuff. - Cleared the current content - Been around since Cataclysm - Currently recruiting either a rogue or dk. Also looking at some caster dps. - Feel free to add me at Kakmonstret#2723 for a better conversation To round things up, I look forward to meeting you guys and playing on a better realm! :)Kakmonstrét7 14 Nov
11 Nov Sprint - 100-110 Dungeon Booster [Fast, Reliable] Hello, I'm Sprint; a fast experienced dungeon booster! Sprint Level 101 Horde Balance Druid 200% Movement Speed 101% Mastery 68% Haste 19% Leech ★Service Requirements★ ► ilvl 680+ and Order hall Unlocked. ► 100-110 Boost will take approximately 3.5-4 hours depending on heirlooms ★Service Information★ ► Boosts are done in normal dungeons and you will be playing your own character. ► You can AFK at the entrance or follow me, no need to dps or heal. ► 1 level takes approximately 4-6 dungeons, depending on your rested exp and heirlooms. ► Price: 2500g/dungeon ► 100-110 Price can be discussed! -I accept gold on horde, every server on EU. How ever, I prefer payments on Draenor. ★Contact me★ If you want to schedule a run or have any questions, feel free to add me and I'll get back to you within moments! Add Rawrasaurus#21427 or Elliot#21367 if you are interested. Thanks!Sprint0 11 Nov
09 Nov [A] Cursed Gift (1/9 M) Recruiting! Greetings Frostmane! ... CG's history dates back few expansions ago when we were just a really casual, social-focused with a bit of raiding, guild. We had a few runs but unfortunately we had to shut it down. With Legion the guild is revived and getting into more hardcore-like raiding. ... - First of all, we do aim mainly for raiding progress as we are a PVE focused guild. Mythic is our goal. - We do like a competitive raiding but we also insist on having a chill and friendly atmosphere. - We do have more events planned for the future such as Mythic+ and more social events. We do want to feel like a big happy family after all! ... Thursday 19:45-23:00 Monday 19:45-23:00 ... - Decent knowledge on the class and spec you are playing and have off-specs up to date as well. - About 900 ilvl and 48 traits in the weapon even tho it's really easy to farm AP nowadays so realistically you should be at Concordance. - Be prepared for the raids. Research battles beforehand and be on point when we are on new content. - We do not expect you to attend EVERY single raid but a high attendance is good to have. ... For the moment: - Few DPSers to fill some gaps and one specifically with a good off-tank spec and knowledge on tanking. (Mainly looking for SPriest/Rogue/Warlock/Monkin) - A healer or two (Full on Druids) - Any exceptional player is going to be considered even if he/she does not fit what we are looking for. For more info in-game whisper: Ulria#2813 Allynutza Zeezy TyrondusUlria9 09 Nov
09 Nov Contingency 5/9m 2 day raiding guild! Currently recruiting: In high need of a brewmaster monk, Resto Shaman, Warlock and a rogue. Exceptional players are always welcome (even if your class isn't listed). About us Contingency is a guild formed based on the concept; "Who wants to learn can achieve anything". We value players that enjoy the game, want to learn and improve. We will still try to run the best roster possible but that doesn't mean that roster can't change. We won't recruit for the bench, everyone has a chance to make roster each fight or day. Raids The main raids are on Thursday and Monday from 7.45-11.30 pm realm time. Currently we also have a optional heroic farm run on Wednesday at 7.45 pm. We even host a social/alt run on sunday if you want to bring your friend or simply want to gear up your alts! We use Discord as our primary voice communication. So we do require you to have access to a microphone and atleast basic knowledge of the English Language. If you are interested in this guild, Log on and whisper one of us -Wàrdov Btag: kleurendove#2645 -Donisthestro Btag: Verhoefs#2426 We hope to see you online soon!Wàrdov0 09 Nov
08 Nov BrM Monk lf a new home. Looking for a new home to my BrM Monk. A longer home! Pref 18-22:30 and most Days work fine. I dont mind to faction change if needed. Just returned to raiding after a break in nighthold, cleared 4/7 in EN mythic before i unwillingly had to leave. Current exp 9/9 tos hc.Ninà1 08 Nov
07 Nov [A] The Blue Oyster - LF 1 TANK -1DPS <The Blue Oyster>-Frostmane EU is recruiting The Blue Oyster is a group of friends (most of us) who have been gaming together for a long time. We love to have fun while raiding but enjoy a little focus during fights.We are raiding normal and hc modes We are now recruiting to fill out core raiding spots for progression: Our core has extensive experience in Tomb: 9/9 Normal 4/9 Heroic We are currently searching for 1 tank 1dps (920+ item level) If you are looking for a supportive semi-core group of skilled players feel free to joinPartákias1 07 Nov
06 Nov Population low rly? hello i came back from a long break .. and i got shocked realm population low + i barely see anyone pvping (arena/rbg) and elwynn forest (outside sw gates the place "used to be" for dueling) is empty as hell i only see 2 of the 7k hp fancy mythic playerz .. Really? why happened srsly omg i dont even see lexikat standing there im so depressed .Íridi1 06 Nov
05 Nov (A)RoV - casual / mature - is recruiting (4/9M) History of RoV Remnants of Valhalla is a guild formed by experienced wow-players who've been playing together since vanilla / tbc, with more players tagging along trough the expansions. We played on the server Vek'nilash where we were in the top 3 progress guilds. After disbandening in Cataclysm due to irl reasons of the leadership, we decided to reform the guild with WoD and return to Frostmane. We did fairly well at the start of WoD and cleared full heroic and a few mythic bosses. After we got to 5/13M HFC, raid attendance started to go backwards as players got tired of this expansion. We decided to take a break till legion. The leftover raiders got to 13/13M. Legion RoV is a progress based raiding guild with a close-knit group of friends. Our focus will be on raiding in a relaxed and fun environment while keeping focus high in order to get those bosses down. Our main priority is to have a nice time after a hard day of work. We are a 2-day raiding guild with some side event when we feel like it (farming gear, achievement runs, m+ spam, ...). We're a guild open for those friendly, slightly more casual players that just want to enjoy the game while also clearing the raids. Our main focus is clearing everything on heroic and once everything is on farm on hc, we'll go for mythic progress. Current progress: 7/7 EN HC 3/7 EN Mythic 3/3 ToV HC 10/10 NH HC 9/9 ToS HC 4/9 ToS Mythic We are not running with strict guildrules as we don't want that playing this game feels like a chore. That being said, we do expect ppl to follow the 'usual' guildrules, such as proper behaviour, being on time when you sign up for events, be prepared,... We do not react very well on 'slackers'. Our raid days: Wednesday 20.00 - 23.00 Sunday 20.00 - 23.00 Recruitment open for: Melee dps Ranged dps Healers Holy / disc priest Tanks Closed Don't be affraid to apply even if your class isn't mentioned above. Exceptional applications will always be concidered. What we do NOT want in our guild: Dramaqueens Elitist jerks Loot!@#$%s We will always make sure that we get to know a bit about the people joining us before accepting them into the guild, this as a matter of precaution, in both ways. Therefore we expect everyone that is interested in joining to make an application on our website and/or having an ingame chat with an officer. Also accepting players that just wanna do m+ and social players. Does this sound like the guild for you? Feel free to apply at: http://rov-guild.enjin.com/recruitment You can also check our guild video to see what we are all about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKJYVbv447Y Or wisper any officer ingame if you're interested in joining us. For more information, you can visit our website (above) or contact any of the officers ingame: Podolski (Podolskí#2548) - GM Sanfori - Healing officer / RL Fakkau - Social event officer Aizyiane - Ranged officer Xarial - Recruitment officer (Xarial 2863) Anomandera - Melee officer Murck - Raid leader Riverstyx - Recruitment officer / Ranged assist -The RoV officer team-Shaely23 05 Nov
04 Nov [H] Calling All DPS, we need you! [H] We Raid For Cookies is recruiting. 9/9 HC. We are a social Horde Guild on Doomhammer/Turalyon, we haven't been Raiding very long but have cleared Heroic TOS and have aims to do the same come Antorus and beyond. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We are casual but with only 2 days to raid we are looking for people who want to push themselves and work as a unit to progress at a steady pace as well as having free time for that dreaded irl. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Info. We aim to do mythic+'s as much as possible and when people are online its easy to organize and get groups going. The guild is full of like minded people and many understand WoW is a game not a lifestyle choice so even if you cannot raid social members are welcome and then if you want to join in the experience of raiding there is no barrier to stop you. We aim to help gear up and introduce people to the raiding scene as most of us have raided since vanilla but as life does weve got less time to dedicate to it, but that itch is hard to scratch so when we do raid we put 100% effort in, we are happy to help and teach people this area of the game and welcome anyone who wants to join us in this endeavor. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We Are Recruiting. Melee DPS: All classes Range DPS: All classes We take the player not the class, so we leave that decision to you as in the end your enjoyment of the game benefits us in the long run, Offspec Healers and Tanks are also welcome as things can go wrong or people will be unavailable but are not mandatory. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding Schedule. We Raid Thursdays and Sundays 20:30 Server time -23:00 ST Off raids are also planned but these are done by members as a set day dosnt benefit everyone, we also organize mythic+ nights and even old raids for transmog or just to take other members there to see older content and have a night of laughing rather than screaming boss tactics. Any additional info needed please feel free to contact me ingame or add me on bnet bigbrownie#2993, thank youChuggnorris0 04 Nov
03 Nov VANIR HORDE Vi är Vanir Horde och finns på Chambers of Aspects och söker nu nytt folk. Allt av intresse. Vi är en casual guild som funnits med i 9 år på olika servrar. Våra grundpelare är gemenskap, laganda och respekt. Alla är välkomna och ska också känna sig välkomna hos oss. Vi har öppnat upp raiden för alla. Vi vill hitta de små guldkornen bland alla duktiga spelare som finns i väntan på Antorus. Därför kör vi HC Onsdagar-Söndag 20:30-23:00 Enda kravet är 900 ilvl och Concordance. Lägger även upp events om Alt runs titt som tätt. Däremellan blir det en hel del Mythic+. Skriv en application på våran hemsida om detta kan vara något för dig! http://www.vanirgaming.org/ VanirSwedint0 03 Nov
02 Nov [A ] <AnV> 4/9 M - 3days/22:00-00:00 Recruiting Few words about guild AnV was formed way back in 2007 and has been running successful 25 man raids ever since (transitioned to 20 man Mythic raiding, obviously). We are a friendly, mature late night raiding guild with a casual approach to progression raiding. We recognize that real life takes precedence over the game and we will do our utmost to cater to individual requirements. In all these years of existence we had few guild meetings where we had a lot of fun time meeting each other and spending some excellent time raiding pubs! We have a good core team but we are always looking to add some skilled players who could bring improvements to our progress raiding. We prioritize a fun and healthy guild atmosphere over pushing for immediate progression. As such, we use our guild forums for scheduling people for raids and rotate the squad with the intent of everyone having a chance to raid at least once/week. Just to make it clear - AnV stands for Acta non Verba, the name under which we raided for more then 6 years. It had to be changed since the name was already taken on Frostmane when we transferred. If you are interested in our pre-Frostmane raiding history feel free to check it on wowprogress, just look for Acta non Verba at Dunemaul Raiding goals - Clear Heroic content and hit some Mythic, as far as possible while it's comfortable for all - Raiding time: 22:00 -00:00 Raiding days: Wednesday, Thursday, Monday Progress : 4/9 Mythic ToS 4/10 Mythic NH 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 HC ToV Recruitment WILL ALWAYS BE POSTED AS LAST POST IN THIS THREAD As usual - all exceptional applications will be considered no mater on state of recruitment, so if you think we are perfect guild for you do apply! We require all members are: Mature and drama free Skilled Prepared to wipe when learning a boss Prepared for raiding - including appropriate gear, enchants, specs, flasks etc Able to attend a large number of raids without dropping out (although we recognize that real life comes first) Able to at least listen to Team Speak (we prefer it if you can also speak). Although and because we have members from all Europe English is language that is in use when raiding. We provide: Ranking system where dedication is awarded Fair loot distribution where everyone have chance to gear up pretty fast Fun and social guild environment Chance to see and experience most, if not every, in game encounter before it get nerfed! In case you'd like to have a chat before applying feel free to send a request to any of the following: Goneril#2442 - GM, anything guild or mage related Xandina#2394 - officer, casual raider/socials liason officer SjerpeAuw#2956 - healer role officer Vismonk#2739 - melee dps/tank role officer Agriel#2662 - ranged dps role officer Guild forum is at www.actaguild.org and you can find more about guild there, as well as application template. If it is possible please use in game name when registering, to avoid some further hassle. /TyFeanorris101 02 Nov
30 Oct [A] <Contingency> 9/9 HC 5/9 M is Recruiting! When the Legion invaded Azeroth, all plans regarding this situation were flawed. So in their desperation, the heroes of Azeroth banded together to not plan for Contigencies, but to BE the Contigency plan. <Contingency> - Is recruiting raiders! We are currently looking to expand our newly-formed guild. So far we have progressed trought the Tomb of Sargeras and are 9/9 HC & 5/9 M, And progressing weekly Our team is still in need of a Brewmaster Monk, and a Rogue. But exceptional players will always be considered. Our guild is formed on the principal: "He who wants to learn, can achieve anything." This means we value helping and teaching players new ways to improve whenever necessary. We still try to run the best roster possible for the bosses we are clearing. No new recruits will sit on the bench for a long time, and everyone can make most fights, on most days. The times we raid are: Monday and Thursday, from 19:45 Server time to 23:30 Server Time. We use Discord as our primary voice communication. So we do require you to have acces to a microphone and atleast basic knowledge of the English Language. If you are interested in this guild, Log on and whisper one of these fine Gents: -Jofuz / Jofuzx Btag: Jofuzlol#2781 -Wàrdov Btag: kleurendove#2645 -Donisthestro Btag: Verhoefs#2426 Website: http://contingency.shivtr.com/ Feel free to leave an apply here. We hope to see you online soon!Woofuz0 30 Oct
26 Oct [H] Ragnaros (Echelon) - 7/9M Looking for DPS [H] Echelon - 7/9M are looking for more skilled players to join a strong core family of raiders who are stepping into Fallen Avatar & Kil'Jaeden. Priority on DPS (DK, Feral, Hunter & Rogues) but all great players welcomed. We have been around in a couple iterations for over a year, we currently have a solid team of active players, plenty of M+ pushing, Leggo runs and all sorts of shenanigans. If you're looking for not just well organised raiding, but a new home, new friends and a great atmosphere then lets talk more! Add me on: Lukey#21204 or post below to get in touch. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/EchelonRoax0 26 Oct
24 Oct Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé2 24 Oct
17 Oct Nova Blackout 1/9M 7year old guild Hello Raider! We in Nova Blackout, Frostmane are looking for new guildies and team mates. And would like to welcome you into our community. Nova Blackout is working on our 7´th year as a raiding guild. We are raiding hc and mythic, but is also a very active, social guild. Discord is open for all guildies, inside raids and outside. We are looking for a players that can both play their class, be a good raiders and nice members. The goal is always to clear as much as possible, on the hardest difficulti. Progress: 9/9 hc ToS, 1/9 m ToS 7/7 mythic EN, 2/3 mythic ToV, 6/10 mythic NH Our raiding days are: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 19.30 – 23 With a 15 min break around 21. We would like to know more about you and we can also tell you more about us – just contact us for some more info. www.nova-blackout.guildlaunch.com Hope to hear from you! /Doora (Ludden#2682) Ourez#2338 Burgershift#2867 Khromm#2680 Grylutz#2775(edited)Sixtuzzy0 17 Oct
15 Oct [A][EU][Frostmane] <Contingency> 5/9m Currently in need of a restoration druid, a havoc demon hunter and a rogue. But every class and spec will be considered! When the Legion invaded Azeroth, all plans regarding this situation were flawed. So, in their desperation, the heroes of Azeroth banded together to not plan for Contingencies, but to BE the Contingency plan. <Contingency> - Is recruiting raiders! We are currently looking to expand our newly-formed guild. So far, we have progressed through the Tomb of Sargeras and 5/9 mythic. The times we raid are: Monday and Thursday, from 19:45 Server time to 23:30 Server Time. We use Discord as our primary voice communication. So, we do require you to have access to a microphone and at least basic knowledge of the English Language. If you are interested in this guild, log on and give me a whisper! -Wàrdov Btag: kleurendove#2645Wàrdov0 15 Oct
15 Oct 933 resto / balance druid lf mythic guild Hi im looking for a semi casual raiding guild whit raid times that extend from 19:00 to 22:00 wen and sun, horde or alliance dosent matter, im 31 years of age and from sweden rest can we take in pm Penetreraren#21976 tyvmDajmxet1 15 Oct
14 Oct [A] <Guidance> @Frostmane Balkans raiding guild (2/9M) For non-English description and more details please visit our wowprogress page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/frostmane/Guidance <Guidance> is a ex-YU language region (Balkans) raiding guild, mostly consisted of veteran players that don't have the time for hardcore raiding anymore. Despite the casual atmosphere and relaxed schedule, we expect a certain level of dedication and class knowledge from our raiders. We are currently mostly recruiting ranged DPS and a healer for our mythic raiding team. Any classes of these categories are welcome. People with lower item levels and returned players that show enthusiasm and motivation to gear up are also welcome. For guild invitation you can speak to any of the officers: Chobanchica, Furundzija (Dukenis#1233) - glorious leader Stonebeerd (TheShammy#2185) - recruitment officer (mostly seen spamming the trade chat) Azzary (Azzary#2552) - officer Sfumato (Sfumato#2790) - officer Trsttena, Wolen - officer Elark - guild masterStonebeerd1 14 Oct
11 Oct [A][EU][Frostmane] <Contingency> 4/9m Currently in need of a restoration druid and a havoc demon hunter. But every class and spec will be considered! When the Legion invaded Azeroth, all plans regarding this situation were flawed. So in their desperation, the heroes of Azeroth banded together to not plan for Contigencies, but to BE the Contigency plan. <Contingency> - Is recruiting raiders! We are currently looking to expand our newly-formed guild. So far we have progressed trought the Tomb of Sargeras and 4/9 mythic. Our team is still in need of strong dps and a dk/monk tank. but everything will be considered. The times we raid are: Monday and Thursday, from 19:45 Server time to 23:30 Server Time. We use Discord as our primary voice communication. So we do require you to have acces to a microphone and atleast basic knowledge of the English Language. If you are interested in this guild, Log on and give me a whisper! -Wàrdov Btag: kleurendove#2645Wàrdov0 11 Oct
10 Oct <Security> Legion Boosting Store Security @ Frostmane EU have now opened up our boosting services for raid content. Please read the notes for each type of boosts that we offer, since some is only offered with payment on Frostmane. ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ ★We do not accept any other type of currency other than gold★ ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Nighthold (Gold is accepted only on Frostmane): Gul'dan Mount (http://www.wowhead.com/item=137575): 1.5m----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic Tomb of Sargeras We currently offer full package deals and single bosses. We only accept gold for Mythic difficulty bosses on Frostmane. Any loot that we might want (as in Titanforged or tier pieces) are reserved unless specified otherwise. Single bosses- 350k each: Goroth Demonic Inquisition Harjatan Mistress Sassz'ine Sisters of the Moon The Desolate Host Maiden of VigilanceThe Fallen Avatar and Kil'Jaeden The Fallen Avatar - 550k Kil'Jaeden - 3mFull package: 9/9 package: 6m(Loot we want is reserved) Premium 9/9 package: 10m (this includes all the loot you can use, Titanforged and Tier Pieces INCLUDED) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Heroic Tomb of Sargeras (Gold is accepted on this realm): Full clear with PL: 600k Kil'Jaeden only: 250k----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Wowhead Fiendish Hellfire Core Fiendish Hellfire Core is a guaranteed drop from Gul'dan on Mythic Difficulty in the Legion raid The Nighthold. This mount summons a red Infernal. Raids: Our raid days and invites are on Wednesday at around 19:30 CET and boss is pulled around 19:45 CET. We raid until 23:00 CET, and if we don't clear everything in one night we will continue from where we left off on Thursday or Sunday, same hours. We expect you to be able to make both days if you buy a full package. You're welcome to raid naked due to the fact that we will ask you to die on every boss. Payment: Part of the payment (15%) is paid as reservation deposit when we set up a date. The remaining full payment is expected upon entering the raid unless otherwise noted. We accept only in-game currency and only Alliance on Frostmane unless specified otherwise. Contact: If you are interested in purchasing from us or you have any questions, please contact me on btag or ask someone in the guild to poke me: Kapaya#2705 Andreas#21839 Previous services and feedback: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16742874657#post-1 https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615114686#post-1Hayle3 10 Oct
02 Oct <Dude> Nederlandse guild is op zoek naar Raiders Hallo,
 Dude Where's My Mount is een guild die al ruim 12 jaar actief is in WoW. Beginnend op Skullcrusher voelen wij ons inmiddels alweer een paar jaar thuis op Frostmane (Alliance). We zijn een guild met twee raidgroepen, Partycrashers (ToS 8/9 HC) en First Contact (ToS 5/9 HC) Dude is op zoek naar ervaren Nederlands of belgische raiders ter aanvulling van onze team First Contact
 De dagen waarop First Contact raid zijn woensdag & maandag van 20:00 - 22:30. Dus ben je klaar om te raiden in een serieuze maar ook zeer gezellige omgeving, maak dan een apply via onze guild of whisper Zadael, battletag: Zadael#2499
 Op dit moment recruiten wij voor First Contact de volgende classes:

- Tanks: Eén Tank met een DPS offspec, (Paladin, Monk, DK of DH) 
- Melee: Subtlety Rogue, Windwalker Monk, Enhancement Shaman, Havoc Demon Hunter, Warrior 
- Ranged: Frost Mage, Elemental Shaman
 - Healing: Paladin, Priest, Druid Als je nog vragen hebt neem dan contact op. www.wowdude.nl
 First Contact:
 • Recruiter - Zadael#2499 
• Raidlead - Cirany 
• Raidlead - CaranthinZadael1 02 Oct
29 Sep [Mythic+] group selling boosts for gold Experienced guild group, with a lot of time running over a thousand of mythic+ runs and raids with each other selling mythic+ dungeon boosts for ingame gold. Patch 7.3 Price list : Keystone 2-6: 40k* (single run). Keystone 7-9: 80k* (single run). Keystone boost starting at lvl 2 to lvl 10 (including competition of +10): 250k* Keystone lvl 10 (using your key): 160k* Keystone lvl 10 (using our key): 200k* *Prices may vary depending on how deep in the expansion and content we are. *(During weeks that affixes allows us to boost you faster and more efficiently there will be a discount) Tank: Vengeance Demon Hunter https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/m%c3%b8rticia Tank: Guardian Druid https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/irem Healer: Mistweaver Monk (me) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Healingpot/simple Dps: Havoc Demon Hunter https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/m%c3%b8rticia Dps: Marksmanship / Beast Master Hunter http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Papabowjob/simple Dps: Elemental / Enhancement Shaman https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/juvis Runs starts daily (except Wednesday&Sunday) at 8pm realm time. We accept payments (in gold) on Silvermoon(EU) and Frostmane(EU). For any other information or reservation add me by my realID: "Xristoforos#2932" or Discord: "Healingpot-Obrimos(Christopher)#7530" whisper me at "Healingpot-Silvermoon"Healingpot1 29 Sep
28 Sep Är denna realm bra? lf hem Hej jag letar efter ett hem på någon realm och undrar hur denna server är och så? har levlat några gubbar redan tacksam för svarRoxum0 28 Sep
27 Sep [A] Inglorious looking for Social/Raiding players Inglorious is a semi-casual guild who raid twice a week for three hours, on Wednesdays and Sundays at 7:30pm Server Time. We've cleared all current content on Heroic and are excited for more to come out. We raid to have a good time and don't necessarily care about pushing things to an extreme, but we'd like to get each instance cleared on heroic before the next tier opens, and consistently do. We're looking for any interested raiders for our raid team, especially a healer or two, as well as any more social players who just want to do dungeons, level alts, or chat. To get in contact most preferably message me or my officer Mirdini on Discord (which we use for raid voice chat and as a general notice board), via the usernames Mirdini#1722 or Jacquerel#9538. Alternatively, whisper Vargun or Mirdini on Frostmane, also available as Jacquerel#2478 and Mirdini#2236 on Battlenet. If you can't catch either of us online, or have any other questions, then throw a post in here and we'll arrange a time to be online at the same time as you.Vargun15 27 Sep
18 Sep [A] <Contingency> 9/9HC 3/9M Recruiting! When the Legion invaded Azeroth, all plans regarding this situation were flawed. So in their desperation, the heroes of Azeroth banded together to not plan for Contigencies, but to BE the Contigency plan. <Contingency> - Is recruiting raiders! We are currently looking to expand our newly-formed guild. So far we have progressed trought the Tomb of Sargeras and are 9/9 HC & 3/9 M, And progressing weekly Our team is still in need of Healers and Ranged DPS, but everything will be considered. The times we raid are: Monday and Thursday, from 19:45 Server time to 23:30 Server Time. We use Discord as our primary voice communication. So we do require you to have acces to a microphone and atleast basic knowledge of the English Language. If you are interested in this guild, Log on and whisper one of these fine Gents: -Jofuz / Jofuzx Btag: Jofuzlol#2781 -Wàrdov Btag: kleurendove#2645 -Mcfunk Btag: Angnus#2815 We hope to see you online soon!Jofuz0 18 Sep
17 Sep Sporeggar, RP-PVP realm EU Greetings travellers! (or just hello if you don't travel)... I would like to introduce our tiny realm first. Sporeggar is RP-PVP realm belonging to battlegroup Vindication, our realm is low populated, and this post is aimed to "recruit" some players from realms that are high populated. I will hastly move what can our server offer to you and what you will eventually loose if you either transfer here or roll new character. What Sporeggar offers: RP - well RP mean Role play, means you behave in general and in /say as your character would if he/she lived in world of warcraft. For better explanation, link here: http://www.wowwiki.com/Roleplaying Unfortunately, Sporeggar's RP is mostly dead nowdays, however low population also promises more quiet locations for roleplaying though. Can't really say that this realm is heaven for Roleplayers, but might lure players who prefer radomn roleplaying from time to time while leveling on quiet realm. There is of course, remaining players on Sporeggar from old times(who stayed here after their RP projects ended or their guilds disbanded) who are always up for some RP talk. Sometimes we pop up with some RP stories on forum. PVP - Here my favourite part. I will come to point about faction yet later at this post. First want to say that that Horde of Sporegar really needs more players(especialy those whois hearts burn for Horde side ;p), as their population is really low, what has influence on bad ratio of winning in Tol Barad. On other side this means you will always get pop up for TB, and also you should have short que time for battlegrounds(as a horde). PVP on Vindication can someone find not so challenging, but again you might look for easy titles(easy as easy, anyone has to consider this himself ;p). Que times are generaly 1 min at main peaks times, worse at late nights/early mornings. PVE - as I am not very interested at this moment about this part of game, can't say about situation much. I know there is some guild on Alliance side farming realm firsts and that horde lately lost loads fo pve guilds. However if you looking to get some realm firsts, this might be the way still on here(this is aimed for whole guilds). Economy - Negative side to be on low populated side, are the auction prices, but if you transfer with whole guild or solo with lots of bank tabs, you might profit in game a lot if you are good trader(if you see what I mean). Leveling - I would hight recommend to make characters with friend on Spore if you like company, low population means that you won't meet many friends at your levels espeically. Good is, that you probaly won't get ganked by opposite side much on your travels. Once again, if yu looking for a peace, quietness and only occasional pvp action while leveling this is the way to go! Factions - Right...Even I am Alliance, you might find strage that I try moreless to "recruit" either whole guilds or players for Horde side. Well, they need it, to light up some competition and to make this realm more alive with wpvp action, more healthy with population what also means in economy along. If you true horde in your hearth this is the realm to prove it!^^ I know my post looks like I am trying to make you transfer/roll character at the end of the world( ;x ), but I know there are players out there that might find situation on our server somehow interesting(maybe some horde players who look for challenge to save the day for their faction), and players who after all prefer quiet server(for more calm leveling or just to be alone at the times till they get to level 85). You migth even consider more reasons why to roll on low populated realm, well whatever you decide on, good luck and have a nice day! Farewell! (thanks for your time reading this and sorry for my not so good english :) ).Elwenil7 17 Sep
15 Sep Prepull rekryterar 7/9M Nuvarande roster storlek: 24 Vilka är Prepull? Prepull skapades inför Legion med Officers/Raiders från diverse guilder på Frostmane. Vi är en svensk tvådagars semi-hardcore raiding guild. Vi kan ha sjuk humor och roligt under farm bossar, men reserverar oss att sitta med full fokus under progression. Många av oss har spelat flera år ihop och vi bygger guilden på just umgänget. Många är väldigt aktiva utanför raids med nästan alltid några online i Discord, vare sig de kör m+ eller bara hänger. Vi loggar private när det gäller mythic/progression. Mål Vårt mål är att hålla en hög rank och få raida Cutting Edge trots att vi bara progressar 2 dagar i veckan. Vi siktar alltid på att bli bättre. • Vi kör ej splitruns • Vi har inga krav på alts. Raidtider •Torsdag 19.00-23.00 •Söndag 19.00-23.00 Vad söker vi? Just nu är vårt roster väldigt begränsat. Det till följd kommer ställa väldigt höga krav på dig som söker då vi alltid vill gå framåt. För att få en chans hos oss så måste du minst kunna prestera på vår nivå och vissa fall även överträffa våra egna spelare för att få raidspot. Vi kommer att kräva att du har bra attendence, komma i tid och ha bra attityd. Vi ser även att du har lite kött på benen och kommer med färsk raiding experience och bra progress i ditt main Artifact vapen! Hur kontaktar du oss? GM Roffe - Roffe#21754 Officer Kennsa - Kennsa#2243 Officer Kekkei - Kekkei#2191 Raidleader Eleem - Eleem#2111 Hemsida för apply: http://prepull.shivtr.comRooffee5 15 Sep
11 Sep 927 Resto druid looking for guild Hi! My Guild has disbanded and I´m looking for a good new raiding Guild with progress in heroic ToS and aiming for mythics. I have a long experience of raiding as a healer. I like to research my class abilites, talents, spells and stat priorities to always be performing at a high lvl. I make sure I understand the mechanics of a fight and always aim to do a high amount of Hps no matter the circumstances. I have logs mostly of 90+ in Tomb of Sargeras, reaching all the way to 99% on normal Mistress first week of ToS raiding. The progress of my current disbanded Guild was 8/9 HC. I can raid all weekdays, but can´t do both Wednesdays and Thursdays on the same week. I have a works Schedule of 7-16 Monday-Friday so always avalaible at standard raid times. I am 33 years old, mature and not particularly likely to cause drama or such. I bring a good attitude and enjoy the raiding content, and love a good laugh as well as some good raiding focus when required and progressing. I am a Swede and would prefer a Swedish Guild, but English speaking Guilds will suffice almost as well. Hope you are interested.Concubus1 11 Sep
10 Sep [A] Silverblade (5/9M) Silverblade is a 2 day per week raiding guild situated on Frostmane alliance. We intend to recruit like minded people so that we can push further into mythic raids. The type of people we are looking for are people who are interested in a good, calm atmosphere and constructive discussions about how to proceed, and who are interested in doing difficult content but can't commit to raiding many nights a week or spamming M+ until they keel over sideways. A lot of us are very experienced players who have raided at an end-game level since the classic game but can no longer make a raid schedule of 5 nights a week. The guild master of Silverblade has mythic raid leading experience prior to forming the guild and the officers have realm first experience from previous expansions. To this end, we expect raiders to attend both raid days and come to raids fully equipped (runes when called for, pots, flasks, food). We aim to make the most of our two raiding days so we can hold a respectable level of progression. Raiding Schedule All times listed are synchronised to server time Sunday - 20:30 - 23:30 Thursday - 20:30 - 23:30 A lot of us are on more than just the 2 days a week for raiding, for which we run alt raids, mythic + dungeons and will be looking to continue with our arena groups and PvP team (A lot of the core team do large amounts of PvP when not raiding) We also run an optional raid on a Wednesday of either Normal/hc of the current raid tier for socials. How do I apply? http://silverblade-eu.com/ Click the apply button and send us an application! We're always happy to receive applications, even if we aren't looking for your class in particular. Exceptional people are always considered. You can also whisper us in-game, and we'll have a chat with you in person. Alternatively, contact one of the officers in-game, and we can talk about it on our Discord. (Link will be given in-game) We are currently looking for healers (not a resto shaman) and DPS, ranged in particular, however anyone is welcome to apply. Hope to see you in-game!Ishayoe2 10 Sep
03 Sep Mage + Warlock LF Raiding guild! Hello guys, Me and my gf are looking for a 2 day raiding guild! We are not interested in mythic, our goal is to clear hc content before new raids come out. We're looking for a guild that is alive and very social! So we are able to do our m+ keys etc in guild environment aswell ! We both have 4+ years of raiding exp with some mythic kills in here and there! We pref wednesdays and sundays as raiddays! Hope to hear from somebody soon !Embèr1 03 Sep
30 Aug Was kicked out of LFG for no Reason. I've been playing since Vanilla and got various characters over the servers. Been levelling this lock quietly. It takes time because owing to my disability I only have the use of one arm. My Main is Riversong on outland. I'm really upset what happened tonight its never happened before ever. and it was some players from Frostmane behind it. Just in a LFG one of the lower raids in the Arcway. As my gear shows there was a good reason being there was never AFK always providing HS's even using SS on a player that died. when people talk about how WOW has gone nasty I saw it tonight, being accused of AFK, and just being nasty for the fun of it. If that's what these highly geared players are still doing the lower raids for, Its nothing short of Bullying and all it does will make people just stop playing and that's the last thing this game needs. I didn't deserve what happened tonight and the reason I've taken this so hard even playing the game is a massive struggle but I was made to feel like rubbish. I'm sorry for talking like this but I'm just hoping those people behind it maybe next time will think there's a person behind what they are saying and not just the character.Founder2 30 Aug
28 Aug Guild LFM LVL 60 Raiders Molten Core and Beyond Cup of Tea is a new social levelling guild and we are currently looking for more members for our level 60 raiding team. At the moment we have around 15 players interested in joining us in the raids who are currently at lvl 60 or on their way to lvl 60. We are at the point where we are currently starting to set raid dates for the runs. If playing through the old raid content of wow is something you are interested in please let us know and we will be more than happy to give you an invite, everyone in the guild can invite. We are currently looking for all roles to be filled in the raid team so we are accepting Tanks, DPS and healers at the moment and all classes and specs. We are also a social levelling guild for players going to lvl 110 so again if anyone is interested in joining a new community as they level then you are more than welcome too. We Guild is situated on Twisting Nether. Well hope to hear from you soon.Nituna1 28 Aug
27 Aug Scammer that is "selling" arena boost Hello guys i have an Alliance at Frostmane and i was looking for someone that could help me out to get some arena points, and then i came in touch with this guy Swiftlikewin Night elf hunter. He is claming that is is selling 2v2 boost for 1800 CP for 3k, i thought it was not that bad deal so i took it. after that he is saying "BRB need to relog" and then he comes online a few seconds after only to leave the group and to log out again. So for all of you people that is looking to buy 2v2 boost keep your eyes open for Swiftlikewin and do not group up with him, you WILL get scamed..Thrakena3 27 Aug
26 Aug [A] Instinct - Frostmane Recruiting raiders! Hello! So Instinct are opening the gates for recruitment! We are a bunch of old guildies who have decided to pick up where we left off and do that by raiding normal / heroic on a "non-scheduled" basis while we are building up a solid core raid team for future Mythic adventures. The core of the guild is based upon 6-7 friends who met back in TBC and have played with eachother since. We have the mindset of putting down time into raids but we'd also appreciate doing everything as efficient as possible leading to less time spent wiping to stupid mistakes. We'll be doing mythic raiding 2 days / week, with exceptions for progress and a mutual decision within the guild has been made to extend raiding. Main raids will be slightly fluid but with a goal on; Wednesday & Sunday 19:00 23:00 For now recruitment is wide and we'll invite most ppl who have the right mindset and seem like a decent human being. With time we'll be refining the raiding team to perfect it as much as needed to make raiding efficient and FUN. Want more information or a shot at a interview? Contact; Zerintha (Zyrhon#2726) SiffynReyia0 26 Aug
20 Aug Mage + Priest looking for social guild Heya guys, Me and my gf are looking for a social guild. We both raided hardcore for years but due to work and real life dont have the time anymore to commit to a three day raiding schedule. I rerolled to this mage a month a go but Ive been clearing all content in legion so far on hc and some m bosses. Mainly looking for a guild that is active , maybe have a social run here and there, guild that is activily doing events + M+'s etc etc. Hope to see some guilds popping up :) ThanksEmbèr3 20 Aug
14 Aug (A) 2 Day HC recruitment for split raids - no Mythic Hi Frostmane guys, First things first, I have all 12 classes on max level and I love playing my alts. I am playing WoW since Vanilla and have been Raid leading in the past on a HC level. Doing the same content with the same character and progressing Mythic wipe by wipe for 15 item level higher loot is boring and frustrating. The Mythic mechanic is so much less forgiving and the 20 player limitation makes things really unpredictable (disconnect, lag etc.). Almost any mistake is automatically a wipe. With the Warforged/Titanforged system I would rather do 2-3 HC clear runs and equip my alt characters with nice gear and learn the encounter from a different perspective (Tank, Healer etc.), than progressing % by % in Mythic content. Is anybody else interested in establishing a guild, with 2 raiding days per week, where we rush through HC content in 90-180 minutes? I have absolutely no interest in Mythic, as the effort is exponentially higher than clearing HC in a timely manner. We can discuss the possibility of organizing split runs and gathering a core membership with the required classes for flex raiding. Tanks Healers Dps 2 2 6 10 2 3 10 15 2 4 14 20 2 5 18 25 2 6 22 30 If anybody else is interested in this concept of HC split alt char raiding on a 2 day basis, please give me a shout so we can have some fun with our main and alt characters. Cheers, Aironic BattleTag: Baljko#2359Aironic0 14 Aug
14 Aug <Kult>(A) 3/9M Rekryterar! <Kult> 3/9M Söker nya spelare till fortsatt progress i ToS Mythic. Vi raidar Torsdagar 19.30-22:30 Söndagar: 19.30-22:30 Vi har alltid alla klasser öppna för rekrytering. Detta betyder att vi alltid söker exceptionella spelare, oavsett klass och spec. Klasser med hög prio: Boomkin, lock, mage. Vid intresse hör av dig till någon utav våra officerare - jnybom#2955 - yason#2653Língongrova0 14 Aug
11 Aug protein lf guild prot palaTeao0 11 Aug
11 Aug [H] <Legio Pro Fennia - Draenor> LF Finnish Raiders As titled.. Since this is solely meant for Finnish people only, the following will be in finnish. <Legio pro Fennia> (Draenor serverillä) Tier 20 - 9/9HC, 1/9M (Tier 19 - 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M) etsii kesän lomailun ja rauhallisen pelailun myötä pelaajia Legion raideille. Kil'jaeden hc-kaadon myötä etsimme lisää rosteria myös mythic raideja ajatellen. Kesän aiheuttamat lomailut kun tekevät sen että osallistujia on yleensä juuri ja juuri tarvittava 20 pelaajan määrä. Mikä ihmeen Legio pro Fennia? Legio pro Fennia on ollut olemassa aikojen alusta... oikeastaan jo ennen World of Warcraftin euroopan launchia. Laughing Skull-serverillä jo WoWin betassa juostiin samalla porukalla (Nordic Horde) joka sittemmin muodosti Legio pro Fennian alunperin Agamaggan-serverille. Kor'gallille koko kilta siirtyi 3.6.2005, josta matka jatkui 9.3.2013 Draenorille. Legio pro Fennia ei ole kilta, joka yksi kaunis päivä vain lakkaisi olemasta vaan sen ydinjäsenillä on pitkä kokemus killasta ja kilta pysyy varmasti pystyssä vielä pitkään. Kaikesta tästä huolimatta haluammekin riveihimme myös uutta verta. Mitä sinulta vaaditaan: - Ymmärrät allaolevan tekstin - 18-vuoden ikä, enemmänkin toki saa olla - killan raid-päivät sopivat VÄHINTÄÄN kahtena päivänä kolmesta: to ja ma-ti klo 19:00-22:00 - ei ongelmia tietokoneen tai internetyhteyden kanssa - raid-addonit kunnossa - oma-aloitteisuutta itselle uusien pomojen taktiikoiden selvityksessä - osaa tehdä hakemuksen, jota lukiessa eivät silmät ala vuotamaan verta Mitä sinulle tarjotaan: - Mahdollisuus päästä raidaamaan suomalaisessa täysi-ikäisessä porukassa - Suuria tunteita, niin hyvässä kuin pahassakin - Olla osa yhtä vanhimmista yhä pystyssä olevista (suomi)killoista. Legio pro Fennia perustettiin jo WoWin betan aikana kauan ennen virallista julkaisua! Mitä tarvitaan? Tällä hetkellä tankki/heal osasto on aika hyvin kasassa mutta otamme kaikki hakemukset harkintaan. Ennenkaikkea järkevä ja asian osaava pelaaja on aina tervetullut. Aina kannattaa kokeilla kepillä jäätä, mutta muista - Sherlockmaiset analysaattorit tutkivat hakemuksesi kamman ja suurennuslasin kanssa :-) WWW-sivut ja mahdollisuuden hakea kiltaan löydät osoitteesta http://www.legioprofennia.net/ Tervetuloa mukaan!Nazshak1 11 Aug
11 Aug [A] <Contingency> 8/9 HC Is Recruiting When the Legion invaded Azeroth, all plans regarding this situation were flawed. So in their desperation, the heroes of Azeroth banded together to not plan for Contigencies, but to BE the Contigency plan. <Contingency> - Is recruiting raiders! We are currently looking to expand our newly-formed guild. So far we have progressed trought the Tomb of Sargeras and are 7/9 HC with plans to start mythic raiding soon. Our team is still in need of Healers and Ranged DPS, but everything will be considered. The times we raid are: Monday and Thursday, from 19:45 Server time to 23:30 Server Time. We use Discord as our primary voice communication. So we do require you to have acces to a microphone and atleast basic knowledge of the English Language. If you are interested in this guild, Log on and whisper one of these fine Gents: -Jofuz / Jofuzx Btag: Jofuzlol#2781 -Wàrdov Btag: kleurendove#2645 -Mcfunk Btag: Angnus#2815 We hope to see you online soon!Jofuz0 11 Aug
07 Aug [A] Elysian Fields recruiting socials Elysian Fields looking for Socials (age 21+) The guild was created a few months ago by three people who have raided together since Blackrock Foundry, but have raiding experience stretching back to the Burning Crusade. We started the guild when we returned to the game after a taking a break in December during ToV. Currently we are looking to recruit socials for dungeon runs but hope to build a raid team to start raiding ToS at a steady stress free pace. If you have any questions or want an invite you can whisper myself, msguided or archibold in-game, or /who elysian fields and poke someone who's online. Thanks for reading!Jayzorclaw1 07 Aug
06 Aug LF Guild on Frostmane EU Hello people. I've been looking for a guild for a very long time on Frostmane but i cant seem to find one. So i thought i'd try here. Please leave a comment and i can contact you in-game and we can talk more in depth.Cârl1 06 Aug
03 Aug WTS Heroic Kil'jaeden, 9/9 HC Tomb of Sargeras and +15. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 930 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 910 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Tomb of Sargeras Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 915 loot or higher, up to 950. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Abyss Worm Mount from Mistress Sassz'ine. 6-Heroic Kil'jaeden also gives a new artifact weapon skin. -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Kil'jaeden you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Tomb of Sargeras heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 800k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is one and half million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 1 million and 150k gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 800k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt1 03 Aug
01 Aug (H) DH Tank/DPS LF Guild Hey guys, I don't really know what else to do except continue posting looking for a guild. The horde side of this server is so dead it's fustrating! I won't keep putting my life history, just some bullet points. I'm 26 from England I Tank (Main) I can DPS if required. I also like to PvP and do transmorg runs. I have previous Rading experience I've played on and off since TBC. I have most chat programs. Message me for more information. /DanBraindeath1 01 Aug
28 Jul Omnicide Ravencrest 10/10M&5/9M LF Recruitment/merge Hello there... Omnicide-Ravencrest EU is a semi-hardcore guild that was created by mature and experienced raiders that decided to start a new journey. The guild was created in June 2014 and started raiding in SOO but most of our raiders go a long way back into raiding. Our goal is to progress into end game Mythic content, while keeping a friendly atmosphere inside the guild.One of our primary goals for our raids, is to always keep a serious and mature environment.If you are interested in joining our community and raid with us, please visit our site and apply to us. Raiding Progress (while current content) Mists of Pandaria: Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14 HC (before prepatch nerf) We ended this expansion on realm rank 20 & world rank 2002.. Warlords of Draenor: Highmaul 7/7 HC & 3/7 M Blackrock Foundry 10/10 HC & 5/10 M Hellfire Citadel 13/13 HC & 13/13 M We ended this expansion on realm rank 14 & world rank 1121.. Legion: The Emerald Nightmare 7/7 HC (first reset) & 7/7 M (before ToV release) Trial of Valor 3/3 HC & 3/3 M The Nighthold 10/ 10HC & 10/10 M (before ToS release) Server Rank: 16 World Rank:469 Tomb of Sargeras 9/9HC & 5/9M (up to now) Recruitment Status: Exceptional players who feel like they can complement our quality of raiding are encouraged to apply regardless of class/spec. For specific classes/roles more in need though you can check the recruitment status below... Atm we recruitment is very limited to exceptionally good players.Mainly in need for ranged..! Also if any guild/group of people is interested in joining forces with us we would discuss it..! What we expect from you as a player: - You are someone that loves raiding and want to progress in Mythic mode. - You are an independent and communicative player (that means you prepare yourself for new encounters, buy appropriate gems, enchants etc and ask from guildies for any help you might need). - Raiding experience and skills. - Near 100% attendance is expected (we understand real life comes first though). - Complaining about spots and loot is not acceptable. Rage quitting a raid equals to an instant demote. - Your English is good enough for clear communication. - You have a stable connection. - Being able to listen to and actively speak on Teamspeak is required. What you should expect to get from us: - A guild that raids and tries to clear content in Mythic while still current - A very fun community - Great raiding environment (both serious and relaxed at the same time) - Lots of fun with guildies in Mythic+, Alt runs, Boost Runs etc... - Active TS (most of the time) - Very helpful guild members and officer's team -Lots of trolling on Guild Chat and TS Raiding Schedule: Wednesday: 2000-2330 EU Server Time Thursday: 2000-2330 EU Server Time Monday: 2000-2330 EU Server Time Sunday: 2000-2330 (Not mandatory Normal/Heroic/Boost Run) For more information feel free to contact the GM Daènerys(G1ak1#2235), any officer in-game or visit our website... Website: http://omnicide-guild.enjin.com/ Have fun all Best Regards, Daenerys, Omnicide's Guild MasterDaènerys0 28 Jul
28 Jul <Contingency> 7/9HC Recruiting! When the Legion invaded Azeroth, all plans regarding this situation were flawed. So in their desperation, the heroes of Azeroth banded together to not plan for Contigencies, but to BE the Contigency plan. <Contingency> - Is recruiting raiders! We are currently looking to expand our newly-formed guild. So far we have progressed trought the Tomb of Sargeras and are 7/9 HC with plans to start mythic raiding soon. Our team is still in need of Healers, Ranged DPS and an Arms warrior, but everything will be considered. The times we raid are: Monday and Thursday, from 19:45 Server time to 23:30 Server Time. We use Discord as our primary voice communication. So we do require you to have acces to a microphone and atleast basic knowledge of the English Language. If you are interested in this guild, Log on and whisper one of these fine Gents: -Jofuz / Jofuzx Btag: Jofuzlol#2781 -Wàrdov Btag: kleurendove#2645 -Mcfunk Btag: Angnus#2815 We hope to see you online soon!Jofuz1 28 Jul