Frostmane

24 Oct [H] Outliers - LF Mythic raiding players Hi everyone, we are trying to put together a group for mythic raiding on Horde side Frostmane, as you know there are very few guilds on our beloved Horde of this realm, i don`t know of any doing mythic content. So if you are interested in joining us, throw us a wisper ingame (FELELF or EPHIALTES), or leave a comment here and we`ll see from there :). We are also interested in mythic + dungeon runs, over level 10 keystones etc. We just started yesterday gathering this group, so far we are about 8 players over 860ilvl with 7/7hc experience, and a few close to that. If you have any other questions, we are glad to answer them.Felelf1 24 Oct
24 Oct <Relaxation> is recruiting [1/7M] Relaxation is a swedish guild with 1/7 Mythic progress. We are now recruting new players for Mythic Raiding. We are not recruiting for the bench you will be a part of our Mythic progress in EN. Relaxation consist of people who have played with each others since vanilla and people with experience leading end progress guilds and raids. We have only 3 demands. • Atleast Artifact lvl 21 • Ilvl 850+ • Ability to raid 2-3 times a week. Take this opportunity and be part of a group of people who will be progressing in mythic and for coming raids. Atm we are looking for • 1 Tank with Dps offspec • 2-3 Ranged dps Even though your class might not be the one we need or your ilvl is around 840 don’t hesitate to contact us anyway since we are always looking for exceptional good player for raid if you don’t ask you might miss a good chance. For more information visit our forum www.relaxation.shivtr.com or contact one of the officers ingame. Zemíra Shôck RulsalkiZemíra2 24 Oct
23 Oct WTB X-51 Nether Rocket X-Treme I am interested in buying the epic red tcg rocket, looking to pay ~1.5m, Frostmane.Hosan3 23 Oct
23 Oct Adequately Aggressive needs you! Adequately Aggressive is recruiting for our Legion 20 man mythic team! We are a raiding guild, prioritising attendance, good behavior and a healthy raid atmosphere. We raid 2 times a week (wednesday and sunday) and aim to have a third optional day. We are looking for flexible and experienced players, whom are ready to kick !@#! For further information /whisper Arcturaz or Horrowsword in game!Arcturaz4 23 Oct
23 Oct 871 Windwalker Monk Hey there. I'm a oldschool player currently looking for a casual raiding guild that accepts my work schedule (2 days most). I'm not looking for any new guilds that are just starting up. My goal is to settle in a well established guild that raided in previous tiers and got a solid ground for the future. Old guilds disbanded and I got a bit tired of looking for new ones, hehe :) Age: 26 Nationality: Norwegian Openraid profile and feedback: https://openraid.org/users/index/176954#feedback My youtube channel for old kills: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHydraProductions Practical info: Artifact level 26 Ilvl: 871 (equipped) Monk experience since MoP. Windwalker since Legion. Personal qualities that you might find beneficial in a guild environment: - Competitive - Hard working - Loyal - Kind What I can't stand in a guild: - Eliteism - Favorism between officers and a few players in the guild. - Unfair loot system. Please note that I'm not just looking for the raiding part. I want to find a guild and a server where I'm able to make new friends, connect and hopefully stay for the next few years. So if you make a personal approach and not copy paste your guild recruitment because you are desperate I would really appreciate it :) Battletag: TheLastOvski#2557 Skype: Spreaa (also online while working).Laneswap0 23 Oct
21 Oct Are there any weekend raiding guilds? Hello to everyone reading this topic. So as stated it the title are there any weekend raiding guilds on frostmane? is it even possible to find some relaxed casual/semi hardcore guilds that raid only on fri/sat/sunday? I would love to progress in raiding but due to limited play time Iam available only on weekends. Please if anyone is looking for some ranged dps and is raiding during weekend (any time) leave a comment. CheersOnixe0 21 Oct
21 Oct is this server good? is this good server?Trollkriger0 21 Oct
20 Oct Selling Blue X-Treme Rocket Corrupted Hippo Selling Blue X-Treme Rocket Corrupted Hippo Hipo -> 2,8 M Rocket -> 2,9 M Accept gold on Frostame and good servers, mounts are in ragnaros servers Cote#2581 add me if interestedLeyend0 20 Oct
18 Oct LF weekend/late night guild or group of people Hello people of frostmane. As stated above iam currenly looking for a guild or people to play with on weekends or late night. The reason is I work in a swing shift job so raid shedule of most guilds isnt suited for me. Iam also looking for a group of people to run mythic/mythic plus dungeons with. Iam 25 yrs old male, semi hardcore, but I always like to enjoy my time in game, I dont rage and wiping isnt end of the world to me. I started playing only in late mop, but cleared soo, and then in wod I cleared hc HM, BRF and had few mythic kills in brf. I did all this playing as a uh dk, but switched to range dps recently because I enjoy it alot more the melee. currenly iam 840 ilvl fire mage looking to get 850in few days, with +6 mythic neltharion's lair cleared just ytday. Iam looking for: -Mature people pref 23 yrs + to do mythic and mythic plus dungeon runs -Positive attitude towards progress -Weekend casual/semi hardcore raiding guild and so if anyone is interested in forming a btag group of few players to do mythic dungeon runs leave a comment. cheersOnixe0 18 Oct
18 Oct <TLLS> RECRUITING! LATE NIGHT! Faction: Alliance Guild Name: The Late Late Show Contact: Strussmann#21208 or Asy#1673 Guild Progress: 7/7 HC, Going into Mythic Guild type: PVE Semi-hardcore Raid Days: Wednessday, Thursday and Tuesday (optional Monday during progress) Raid-TIME: 22.15-01:30 (15 min break at around 23:45, thats why we want the 3:15 hours raid, we want 3 hours of raiding and 15 mins break) URL: Under Construction Other information: The Late Late Show is a new started guild, just before Legion was launched, we already had some good raids, and people have shown their real skill, we just need the last skilled people to fullfill our roster for mythic! We do have a TS which is used for mythics/raid and just social talk, when raid is over. We got alot of new guys in the guild, but everyone having fun and are serious during the raid! We will have 7/7 HC in the end of this week and start mythic in the end of this week or next week, as long as we have enough people! Who are the leaders? Strüssmayn(Crazyboots): Hello im Claus, 25 (almost 26) year old, danish guy, been raiding in wow since 2005, i started my wow "career" in Brutality, a respected guild on Burning blade and later on Grim batol back in the days. Ive almost cleared Naxx 40 back in the days, in TBC brutality sadly split up, ive then transfered into Dunemaul and ran into Eminence for the first time, they were a decent late-night raiding guild. We did clear it all shiz, except for Sunwell. In WOTLK i decided to join the PVP scene instead, but yet ofc killed Lich king pre-nerf. Cataclysm/MOP/WOD basicly the same, cleared content, didnt focus too much on raiding since i was studying an education. Legion is gonna be my return to the raiding scene, i have been in top 300 guilds, and i wanna get back there. Dinishheal: My name is Mads, iam 24 years old and from Denmark. Im previously frontpage raider on differents realms, i have been playing WoW since Vanilla. I have been raiding on/off since TBC. I love to play WoW and wants to be atleast frontpage raider again, with this guild. Im working as a supporter in a supplier company, and playing soccer in my sparetime. What we need? 1 Healer: Holy Priest or Resto Druid or Holy Paladin Dps: 1 Unholy DK 1 Mage Exceptionel players will still be considered! Since our website is under construction, you have to add us on the battletag above!Crazyboots1 18 Oct
18 Oct [H] LF raiding guild Hi! Recently switched faction and realm to fmane horde and I am currently leveling a shaman. I can be whatever spec the guild needs since I have long XP with both dps and healing. I am currently on my main 7/7NM and 3/7HC. I will level this toon asap, then start gearing but since server seems low pop I already started my search for a guild.Pokieespaw1 18 Oct
17 Oct Nova Blackout : boosting EN 7/7 Hello evryone Nova blackout starts boost runs on 19 . 10. 2016 at 19:30 in Emerald Nightmare : Heroic (7/7) Ahead of the curve (achivemant) For more information you can contacted us in game: Guild Master : Ludden#2682 (Doora) Raid Leader : Ourez#2338 (Oures) co - Raid Leader : Speedy#2930 (Malacrnka) Officer : Mastern#2239 (Tyven) You can always poke us in game for more info THANKS for your time !Malacrnka1 17 Oct
17 Oct Nova Blackout :recruiting Hello everyone. I am an officer from the alliance guild Nova Blackout. Currently we are recruiting new players for our progression team. We are a five year old guild with great tradition and raiding experience . We started raiding in Cataclysm and we cleared all contents up to the Legion expansion. We are a serious raiding guild with big aspects of social / casual play. As a raider we can provide a nice experience during raids and clearing of content. Gear will come in time! What we expect from you as a raider is full commitment to raid on the raiding days, knowledge of guild rules and respectable behaviour towards other guild members no matter rank. If you want to become a Nova Blackout member and part of the raiding team, you need to sign up on http://nova-blackout.guildlaunch.com/ I suggest that you read guild rules before you fill out and application. Our current progression is : Heroic 7/7 and Mythic 1/7 Currently we are recruiting these class / roles : Warrior : Arms Monk : Windwalker / Mistweaver Warlock : Demonology Shaman : Elemental Hunter : Marksman For more information you can contacted us in game: Guild Master : Ludden#2682 (Doora) Raid Leader : Ourez#2338 (Oures) co - Raid Leader : Speedy#2930 (Malacrnka) Officer : Dure#2338 (Klara) Officer : Mastern#2239 (Tyven) You can always poke us in game for more info THANKS for your time !Malacrnka0 17 Oct
17 Oct Watch out for Rocker-sylvanas WARRIOR So just did a MoS+3 with this warrior tank called Rocker and suddenly he went mental and ruined our 3 chests. You can see all of it on twitch.tv/Supspoonz Its close to the end of my latest stream session. Apparently he didn't like me/hunter telling him what to pull & when so hes epeen grew. Keep ur keys out from this guy. Peace.Remorsing2 17 Oct
16 Oct [A] DoL LFM Newly started guild on Alliance Frostmane Our focus is: -Aiming to be best at making a friendly and kind environment, cooperative and in general good gameplay improvements. -Mythics when we have the roster for it. -A LOOT of fun! All dedicated players to game, are welcome! (That includes people that are new to this specific game) Thank you.Thugly1 16 Oct
16 Oct Oldtimers, real oldtimers! Anyone hiding out there under new "aliases"? I saw 3 fam names & did a /greet to kav without a response, sad story. So Id like to know if someone I should know just stabbed me in the back while I was questing to do the same on the 7th. =o) Also hi, I love you all <3 (Inzight dont flame me for migration) pps, rolling worgen cause I need to lvl skinningBirdy198 16 Oct
16 Oct [A]<Distortion> 7/7 HC Recruiting for Mythic! Hey there! Distortion is currently recruiting for all roles and all classes. We clear normal with alts / casual players on Wednesday and we progress raid on Thursdays, Sundays and Tuesdays. Raiding times are 20:30 - 23:30 CEST. Whisper me ingame or leave a comment if you're interested! My battletag is Bleyez#2953 // Mearalya - FrostmaneMaeralya0 16 Oct
15 Oct WTT Gold to Frostmane, Several realms I have about 325k on Auchindoun, 325k on Hellfire and 325k on Antonidas that I'd like to trade for gold on Frostmane. Add me on Btag [Zoutpeper#2272] to trade and discuss Only Gold to GoldZoutpeper0 15 Oct
15 Oct [A] SWE - Super Tight Dudes 7/7HC Vi söker nu fler DPS för att forsätta våran progress in i Mythic, just nu söker vi: - all slags dps Om oss: Vi är semi-casual med laidback attityd och mycket humor men 101% fokus när det är boss. Vi är inget guild som sitter och skriker när nått går fel eller att nån failar utan försöker lösa problemen istället, vi spelar för att ha kul och döda bossar är just det vi tycker är roligt, började som ett litet socialt raiding guild och har sen bara expanderat, vi är en mix av massa norrlänningar och sen lite sprida skurar.. Vi raidar 3 dagar i veckan på lite olika dagar men Ons, Tors, Sön är det oftast, 19:00 - 23:00. Vi söker nån som vill raida i en avslappnad miljö men ändå ge 100% då det är raids, är 18+ och är helt enkelt en skön lirare.. är det nått för dig!? Ta kontakt med en av våra officers för mer info; Bjôrnfan,Djungelsafar,Yxklinten,Lovestainz,SkanmanSkanman1 15 Oct
13 Oct <Epic Profanity> is looking for you! <Epic Profanity> are looking for more confident & experienced members for our core team! More exclusively Healers and 1 Tank! We are currently getting ready to raid EN (All Recruited Must Have Exp). Whisper for more information. ThanksRnzo0 13 Oct
13 Oct (A) Big Mac Crew Req! Big Mac Crew is Recuting people for Emerald nigthmare Heroic! Current progress is 7/7 Normal and 6/7 Heroic. Currently looking for Melee and ranged DPS, Also looking for Paladin/Priest healer. GENERAL INFORMATION Nationality: International (majority are from Sweden, But with a English talking guild chat. If you are looking for a guild that will progress at a relaxed pace on a chilled schedule then this is the place for you. Raid days Thursday/Sunday and Tuesday. You can contact Quasivoodo,Karizikat,Bysu or Mhmaqualemon. Socials are also welcome as we will most likely run many dungeons, alt raids, play other games etc.Stepwork0 13 Oct
13 Oct [A] <Monkey Mayhem> rec. most classes Hello! <Monkey Mayhem>, a swedish guild, are currently in need of a few more players to join in and smash some more mythic bosses with us. We do already have a 22-player roster but are looking for more players to compete for a spot in a solid core roster. We raid sundays and mondays 19.30-23.30 along with one optional HC raid once a week. For more information, and applications, go to monkeymayhem.enjin.com. You can also hit me up ingame, or message: Ninjaofdeath, Néne, Stormterror or Kennykpist if you are interested, which of course you are. Peace.Escherichia1 13 Oct
13 Oct Username Searcher Hey everyone, For the past few years I have been hoping to move one of my oldest characters to this realm from Frostwhipser. Unfortunately, the username Searcher is currently in use on this server. The last I was able to see, it was on a level 14 Blood Elf hunter that had not been played in at least 5 years. So I am reaching out here to see if anyone knows the person holding this name and if they could put them in contact with me. I would like to keep using the name Searcher on this server as I have had the character since 2005 and would hate to have to rename it. Thanks in advance for any help.Bloodbob0 13 Oct
13 Oct PureMadness Guild Recruitment Hello :) Puremadness is a new guild on Frostmane Alliance, founded by a core people who have a significant amount of combined experience in the game (PvE & PvP). Puremadness is a Social Raiding and Mythic+ Keystone Guild with PvP Elements. Currently looking to recruit a guild teamfor Raids and Mythic+ Groups and eventually a PvP Rated Battleground Team if People are Interested, Raid days: Wednesdays 20:00 - Server Time Fridays 20:00 - Server Time Saturday 20:00 - Server Time Sundays/Mondays - Mythic+ Keystones What will we offer? - A Mature, friendly, yet serious raiding environment. - 3 Days a week raiding & Keystone Dungeons How serious? If you show up at raids without having done the bare minimum amount of homework regarding strategies and boss mechanics and without the basic raiding consumables, we are not the guild for you. Having forgotten something on your gear and Consumables can happen, So we will allow time to go Purchase as required but showing up naked is a no go. You must bring a dedicated attitude. You must be flexible, being able to adapt to new strategies quickly. What do we expect from players? - Born in the stone age. No but seriously though, over 20 is a must. - Behave, friendly, mature. Humorous is ofcourse a bonus! - English speaking with a proper functioning microphone or headset. We will be using Discord - Quick learner. - Excellent Class- (preferably all specs) and role knowledge. What is the plan? - Recruit a stable roster of approximately 20 players. - Start off by clearing all Normal mode content. - Progress our way through Heroic mode content as gear increases. Current Progress Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N cleared Emerald Nightmare - /7HC clearedHeihechi0 13 Oct
13 Oct [A] Aspire Recruiting Hello everyone. Info Faction: Alliance Server: Frostmane Website: http://aspire-frostmane.enjin.com/ Description Aspire is a raiding guild aiming for mythic. We wanna be able to progress but still have fun in a nice atmosphere. We are looking for exceptional raiders that always bring all consumables necessary and be used to wipes,its a part of raiding. Progress Emerald Nightmare: 6/7 HC Recruitment We currently need Everythig! We are abit low on people from time to time and are looking for any exceptional class/role that are active and will attend all the raids. Socials are always welcome, and in some cases socials are potential raiders, even if you aren't that good and you come to our normal/heroic runs and such and we see you are trying hard and you learn and improve then you could more then likely become a raider, skills and effort are more important than gear. Raiding Schedule Server time! Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00 For more info go to our website listed at the top or contact: Pixxan:2285 wallaalex#2548 more coming later.....Piixxan0 13 Oct
12 Oct Mythic+ Tank Hey. I'm a player who came back to WoW fairly recently, not really super interested in high end raiding right now but I'm digging Mythic+. Past experience is tanking CM:Gold on a Prot Paladin and parsing incredibly well in Mythic HFC on said paladin. I played a lot of other WoW but not seriously. Anyway, any guilds looking for a tank for a M+ roster? Or even just groups of players. Cheers. Edit: Oh and for what it's worth, I hit 110 2 days ago on this char, planning on gearing up fast.Glimmer0 12 Oct
12 Oct Heroic EN AOTC Boost - Forgotten Guardians As the title says; this Saturday (19.20) we will be boosting EN HC on Personal Loot. Get your AOTC early and have an easy way into groups! We have 1 to 2 spots available! Current pricing; 700k all included (A.K.A all 7 bosses). The amount of loot will be up to your personal loot luck. Talk to Zoutpeper#2272 for more infoZoutpeper1 12 Oct
07 Oct Vigilant (7/7n 2/7hc) is lf healer and dps Vigilant-Frostmane 7/7N 2/7 HC is looking for 1 healers and dps to progress trough heroic. our goal is to clear every raid atleast on normal and heroic and maybe to step in to mythic. Raid days are Monday and Wednesday from 20.00-23.00 For any information leave a post or send a message ingame to one of-the GM's. (battletag: thamos#1148)Hanorian0 07 Oct
07 Oct Why Frostmane full of hordies at morning? And mostly from Kazzak, and only at morning times?Dorfpriest1 07 Oct
07 Oct best Alliance guild on Fmane? Server firsts, maturity, voice comms, active day time and evening members....if your in a guild like this let me know.Fistbash25 07 Oct
07 Oct Frostmane killing my legion experience Not enjoying this legion experience not by bad gameplay but poor server ratio. I've just come back and it was bad before but this ridiculous. Server fractions should have a cap. Free migration for people on overpopulated fractions would be nice blizzard. You had it before, why stop now?Valagen4 07 Oct
06 Oct WTS Darkportal Hearthstone code WTS: Dark Portal Hearthstone (TOY) Accepting gold on Frostmane (A) Price: 900k Battletag: Caillou#2321 Proof of the card: http://i.imgur.com/Kaey5PT.jpgCailløu0 06 Oct
06 Oct Wts Herald of the Titans/Last of Us/Bloody Coin (Horde) Hello, We have a very nice team mostly from our guild (Luxuria; former Riot) to help you out for getting titles for pve&pvp on Twisting Nether. (Horde) ---Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) Our Herald run is each sunday at 20.30 Realm Time. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long is below 226 ilvl, you can use your heirlooms. Details: The price for a run is 160k, payment on Twisting Nether, 30K when you book the spot, the rest will be done before the pull. We also accept payments from other realms. (Other realms price is 170k) (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon/Ravencrest) We do also have runs for Last of Us and Bloody Coin. ---Last of us is an also Fos achi and (http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9725/the-last-of-us) gives you the title Lord/Lady of War. You will also be rewarded with Horde Flag of Victory Requirements: You only need level 3 Gladiator Sanctum, and some Broken Bones in case if we might not do it in first try. ---Bloody Coin You will be rewarded with Bloody Coin for each kill; which will allow you to buy Vengeful Porcupette for 100 coin. For 500 coin you may purchase Reins of the Ashhide Mushan Beast. You will also get the below achievements. Candlekeeper- 10 Coins Oathguard-100 Coins Blazebinder-500 Coins Kilnmaster-1000 Coins Fire-Watcher-2000 coins, which will give also the title Fire-Watcher Requirements: You only need Fire-Watcher's Oath which can be purchased for 100 Timeless Coin. You may find the updated price list for all as below; and feel free to add me on my battle net for more info: laiyaaa#2606 thanks, Here some of our feedbacks are as below. Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2 Thanks, Since the prepatch is coming and we also need time to look over the patch, AFTER 24th July our prices will be as below. Last of Us : 60K for Twisting Nether; 70 K for Other realms* Herald Of The Titans : 160 K for Twisting Nether; 170 K for other realms* Bloody Coin: 500Coin (Including Mount) : 20K for Twisting Nether; 25K for other realms. Bloody Coin: 2000 Coin : (Including Title, mount and pet) : 60K for Twisting Nether; 70K for other realms. * Other realms are : Dreanor (H), Silvermoon (A), Stormscale (H), Kazzak (H), Outland (A), Ravencrest (A) *We are fully booked for Herald Of the Titans including 24Jul, but free after that, you can contact me to book your spot.Larienne7 06 Oct
06 Oct Levande Rollspel 7/7HC Hej, Vi söker duktiga och dedikerade spelare för att fylla ut våran roster inför Mythic. Vi söker Rogue,Monk,DK,Spriest, Ele/Rshaman, Detta innebär dock inte att vi har stängt rekryteringen på andra klasser. Kolla gärna in våran hemsida där du även kan göra en applikation, http://levanderollspel.enjin.com För övriga frågor kontakta mig ingame s0ez#2766Delikatés3 06 Oct
06 Oct [A] <JSA> 7/7 [H] <JSA> Currently 7/7 HC are actively seeking Ret, Enh, Rogue, Ranged DPS & Healers to fill our roster for mythic raids. Raid nights are Wednesday & Friday 20:30-23:30 and Sunday 19:30-23:30. PM me for more information Kane#2435Kaneisbald0 06 Oct
06 Oct Mage looking for casual raiding guild Hey everybody :) So, I have returned to WoW after two years time off, and as it so often happens, within those two years basically everybody I played with on the server quit/transferred server/turned horde. Point is, I am back and I am finding legion loads of fun but WoW is an MMO for a reason, you need a good community to really experience 100% of what the game has to offer. So for that reason, I am looking for a guild to join. I am 28, I come from Hungary but I have always been in english-talking guilds so there won't be a "language barrier" issue. Back in the day I did some serious raiding, but for now what I can promise and manage is a casual 3 nights a week down the road. I am looking for a fun community with nice people, who do events, dungeons, raids and such together. I would like to find a new "home" for my mage ideally. I am a loyal member and if I enjoy myself in a community, I am there to stay. My character for the moment is not much to look at, I have only been back a week. And of course I am still a bit "rusty" as far as playing goes but I am a decent player and I do think I can be an asset to a raid group, as I have a lot of past experience with being on a raid team. Thank you for reading this and if you are interested, feel free to message me here or in-game.Avarionah1 06 Oct
05 Oct WTS Tabard of flame ingame code Frostmane EU WTS Tabard of flame ingame code. Gimme offers!Arcacius1 05 Oct
05 Oct Puremadness Guild Recruitment Hello :) Puremadness is a new guild on Frostmane Alliance, founded by a core people who have a significant amount of combined experience in the game (PvE & PvP). Puremadness is a Social Raiding and Mythic+ Keystone Guild with PvP Elements. Currently looking to recruit a guild teamfor Raids and Mythic+ Groups and eventually a PvP Rated Battleground Team if People are Interested, Raid days: Wednesdays 20:00 - Server Time Fridays 20:00 - Server Time Saturday 20:00 - Server Time Sundays/Mondays - Mythic+ Keystones What will we offer? - A Mature, friendly, yet serious raiding environment. - 3 Days a week raiding & Keystone Dungeons How serious? If you show up at raids without having done the bare minimum amount of homework regarding strategies and boss mechanics and without the basic raiding consumables, we are not the guild for you. Having forgotten something on your gear and Consumables can happen, So we will allow time to go Purchase as required but showing up naked is a no go. You must bring a dedicated attitude. You must be flexible, being able to adapt to new strategies quickly. What do we expect from players? - Born in the stone age. No but seriously though, over 20 is a must. - Behave, friendly, mature. Humorous is ofcourse a bonus! - English speaking with a proper functioning microphone or headset. We will be using Discord - Quick learner. - Excellent Class- (preferably all specs) and role knowledge. What is the plan? - Recruit a stable roster of approximately 20 players. - Start off by clearing all Normal mode content. - Progress our way through Heroic mode content as gear increases. Current Progress Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N cleared Emerald Nightmare - /7HC clearedHeihechi1 05 Oct
05 Oct [WTB] Flayed Demonskin Belt I am looking for the mythic version of this waist. I never see it on the AH, maybe someone has one laying around in the bank or on an alt. Please contact me in game, i can pay a good amount for it!Ll0 05 Oct
04 Oct [A] <Blink>7/7HC Recruiting for Mythic Hello Blink (7/7HC) is a newly formed guild by returning players to the adventures of Azeroth. Most of us have tons of experience in terms of HC and Mythic progress for many years. We are mostly Scandinavians but we also got people from all across Europe. Recruitment Status We are currently recruiting friendly, skilled and dedicated players to join our core team for further progress in Mythic. See below for current recruitment status: Tanks Closed. Healers Closed. MeleeDPS Low Demand RangedDPS High demand Raiding Schedule All times listed are server time Wed - 20:30 - 24:00 Thu - 20:30 - 24:00 Sun - 19:00 - 23:00 We are an active guild where more members would like to raid more than 3 times a week. Therefore are doing daily Mythic + and similar events, in other terms, there is always something going. How to apply? Whisper any of us ingame, and tell us a bit about yourself and previous experience. Pssy - Xela#2275 Herlig - Herlige #2591 Shamsung - Shisha#2949 We expect all applicants to speak and understand English and act mature. We`re looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks for reading :)Pssy1 04 Oct
02 Oct Alani Mount WTS Alani mount [Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent], 40k per player got 4 spot's. ONLY for FROSTMANE player's. Whisper me for more info in game or add Healyx#2201.Healyx0 02 Oct
28 Sep [A] Runic 6/7HC LFM! Runic are now recruiting new members for our Legion Campaign Starting off as a group of friends with a lot of experience raiding and even leading together and picking up contacts along the way, we are now well set to finalize our core roster and complete preparation for Legion. We are currently looking for ambitious players who thrive in a competitive atmosphere. Currently looking for DPS! HC: 6/7 N: 7/7 Raid times: Wednesday//Sunday//Monday 20:00 - 24:00 Server time For more information please feel free to get in touch on BNET: Obajin#2982Cassibot0 28 Sep
27 Sep LF [A] PvP Guild Mostly interested in people to go in random bgs with and possibly RBG's when i can fit in the schedule.Grimhollow1 27 Sep
27 Sep Nova Blackout : Alliance Hello everyone. I am an officer from the alliance guild Nova Blackout. Currently we are recruiting new players for our progression team. We are a five year old guild with great tradition and raiding experience . We started raiding in Cataclysm and we cleared all contents up to the Legion expansion. We are a serious raiding guild with big aspects of social / casual play. As a raider we can provide a nice experience during raids and clearing of content. Gear will come in time! What we expect from you as a raider is full commitment to raid on the raiding days, knowledge of guild rules and respectable behaviour towards other guild members no matter rank. If you want to become a Nova Blackout member and part of the raiding team, you need to sign up on http://nova-blackout.guildlaunch.com/ I suggest that you read guild rules before you fill out and application. Currently we are recruiting these class / roles : Warrior : Arms Paladin : Holy Priest : Holy Warlock : Demonology Shaman : Elemental Hunter : Marksman For more information you can contacted us in game: Guild Master : Ludden#2682 (Doora) Raid Leader : Ourez#2338 (Oures) co - Raid Leader : Speedy#2930 (Malacrnka) Officer : Dure#2338 (Klara) Officer : Mastern#2239 (Tyven) You can always poke us in game for more info THANKS for your time !Malacrnka0 27 Sep
26 Sep [A]<Animas Immortales> 7/7N 1/7HC Recruiting! <Animas Immortales> are a newly formed, semi-casual/semi-serious raiding guild. Our aim is to progress to Mythic, but since we only raid 3 times a week, we don't claim to be a 'serious' raiding guild. However, we do approach raiding with the mindset to improve and progress as raiders. Ultimately we are aiming to clear each raid on mythic mode ahead of the curve. The guild is a mix of old and new players alike, and we regularly chat on discord, so here you'll find a very welcoming and active group of people willing to help each other out! If you're online and want to make guild mythic+ groups, then there is usually at least one other person who wants to join in. Currently we are considering all classes/specs! We are open to people who have never raided before, so long as you bring the right attitude to the team. All raiders are expected to 'know' their class and research the most optimal spec per boss, know boss tactics, have raiding add-ons installed, and attend raid with flasks/pots/food/enchants/gems (can be provided by the guild fo free in exchange for the mats!). Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 20:00 - 23:00 server time. First pull starts promptly at 20:00. In general, we expect 80% attendance per month. If you're interested, please send a whisper in game to Siñ (Sins#2802) or Tishia (Faulty#21457). Note that we use Discord, and ask that all our raiders have a functioning microphone. Or you can shoot us a reply here, and we'll contact you in game :) Cheers!Loreleila0 26 Sep
25 Sep WTS 850 Strength Trinket Wts http://www.wowhead.com/item=141586/marfisis-giant-censer&bonus=1512 B/O 130k or offer meImoner0 25 Sep
22 Sep Looking for a Horde Guild Hi, just as the title says, any guilds left on Horde side Frostmane?Felelf3 22 Sep
21 Sep Resto Sha LF Guild Weekend raids Howdy! Swedish 21y LF a good and relaxed guild that raid mainly on weekends due to work on evening every odd week. Fluent in Eng and ofc Swe. Experienced resto shaman with 847 atm. I know tact for the raid. Got Inscrip and Engi as proff. Best Regards Dundas Fractic#1972Dundas0 21 Sep
21 Sep [A] Looking for ranged dps for raiding Currently looking for ranged dps to fill our raid team with the remaining dps spots in our 10 man. any ranged class is accepted for the moment. raid days Thursday and Sunday between 19:00-22:00 but the times can be changed. if interested add us on battle.net.Also we are a guild filld mostly with sweds championsan#2128 Gm Thunqvist#2475 Randomsnubbe#2331Kelléon0 21 Sep
18 Sep (Swedish) The Returners Raiding Team. The Returners a casual raiding guild looking for a few dpsers to close our roster. (SWEDISH) Mainly Going to raid Heroic. We Mainly looking for Casters -Warlock- -Boomkin- -Mage- -Elemental- -Healer- Resto Druid / Monk / shaman Our Raid Times are : Wednesday - 19-23 Thursday - 19-23 Sunday 19-23 If this seems like a guild for you hit Me up ingame or any of the officers Fläshiee- Natajiia-(GM) Njuta-Fläshiee0 18 Sep