Frostmane

13 Feb MM-Hunt LF [A] raiding guild MM-Hunt LF [A] raiding guild Raiding times 19.00 or earlier Raiding days: Not Friday, Saturday Guild must have 10/10 HC NH weekly / Progressing on Mythic actively Guild must organise weekly +15 Mythic runs PvP -team for RBG's is a big plus. http://imgur.com/a/QIUOzMedest1 13 Feb
13 Feb [A] Forgotten Guardians - 3/10 M NH LF DPS About us Progress: 7/7 M, 2/3M, 3/10 M Forgotten Guardians is a guild floating somewhere between Semi-HC and casual. We strive to get some decent progression while also keeping a good atmosphere. Our focus is on Mythic raiding, so we stop clearing HC after we have gathered most gear that we need. We were a 10 man raiding guild in MoP and were successful in WoD with incorporating this core 10man team with newer players. We are currently looking for one or two, stable raiders with the capability to have at least 85% attendance, to complete our roster. Schedule We raid 3 times a week: Wednesday Sunday Tuesday From 19.20-22.30 Server Time (sometimes we extend a bit if we are close to a kill) Minimum Requirements for applicants: We require at the very least clear investment in gear, AP, and Mythic+ farm. We prefer someone with end-game raiding from previous expansions and experience in current content. What we need Melee DPS: Very low priority Healers: Very low priority Ranged DPS: Lock, Spriest, Hunter, Shaman (ele) Tanks: Nope™What do we expect from a raider: First and foremost we want people with the right raiding mindset. This means you should be able to stand wiping while being able to maintaining a happy outlook, and learn from your own mistakes. Secondly we want people to have an intimate knowledge of their class and the will and ability to utilize this during raids. This means the ability to survive, properly do your role, and follow instructions. Third, you should be able to take a joke. While we do respect each other, and we do have a very diverse background of players; we do like to poke fun and joke with each other when the timing is right. Keep in mind that all our raiders are over the age of 18, and we have a strong respect for each other. Lastly we require that you understand English so that you can follow tactics and raid-leading. We don't expect everyone to be talkative; however, calling a healing CD or something similar is useful to our raid. We shouldn't need to translate everything we say. What we have to offer The current raid-group hails from all over Europe and beyond, with a fairly wide age range. Fun, trolling or general joking (and gambling) between pulls or on clears are there to keep the atmosphere fun; as long as the focus comes back for progress. We don't adhere to any strict rules, but we do not appreciate excessive griefing or harsh jokes about someone's core values (Belief, religion, location, sexual orientation etc. We do have rules on our webspage). Link to website: http://forgotten-guardians.enjin.com/recruitment If you're interested, contact Zoutpeper, Milhoo, or Vudde in-game or via Battle.net: Zoutpeper (Zoutpeper#2272) Raid Leader Milhoo (Milhoo#2808) Guild Master Nich (Nichija#2433) You can also message any member in-game and they can direct you to an officer who may be on an alt.Amalisa0 13 Feb
09 Feb WTB Heavy Junkbox Hello! I'm interested in buying about 1500 junkboxes from a reliable farmer. I'll pay well. Contact me ingame, and we can discuss the total price there.Tryvia0 09 Feb
08 Feb LF Boost Guldan HC Hi I am looking for someone who sell a quick Gul'dan HC kill. I don't care about the rest of NH or any loot, only want the achievement. I am really tired of pugs, demanding Curve for every HC run, before you get the curve, finding decent HC pugs is a nightmare, so I just want it done so I can pug smoother for the future. I got a 890 DPS, and I should be able to pull my own weight DPSwise. I also know the tactics from various youtube guides and kill videos. The point is, the boost would not be very demanding from your site, at least not compared to boosting someone with 800ilvl and no knowledge. I offer 150 000 gold for this (150k), if any guild can squeeze me in for any run you might do. On Frostmane Alliance of course!Xade0 08 Feb
08 Feb [A] - Irrelevant - Looking for more! You want to be in a guild where more things will be arranged instead of raiding only, like doing mythic +, pvp, old achievements and other things? Looking for being part of an open structure where you can be raid focused, pvp focused or social? Tired of being declined to guilds because you are "a bit" behind on artifact power? Then maybe Irrelevant is the guild for you. We try to achieve a high social based guild where a lot of things can happen and also a healthy atmosphere has a high priority. There will be done a lot of mythic+ dungeons and we have the intention to create a pvp team for doing some arena's and battleground ( also rated bg's for the future ). Social members and people who'd like to do old content, achievements, pvp and mythic+ are always welcome, so drop me a whisper ingame or have a look on our website where you can apply. For our raiding team we will be a little more specific. Attendance shouldn't be a big problem, because we will not step into mythic raiding and we only raid 2 days a week. We prefer doing some mixed main/alt runs after we have Heroic on farm to keep it fun for everybody instead of managing a mythic guild, which is just a very hard job. For now, we are especially looking for a steady tank + some more dps and at least 1 dps with a decent off spec tank. We raid from 20:45 - 23:15 and the raiding days are Monday and Thursday. For more information you can have a look at https://irrelevant-guild.jimdo.com/ If you apply for raiding, just make sure you did read our CoC and Loot Rules provided on our website. When you decide that you want to join, you can fill in our application form on the website and I will contact you ingame as soon as possible. Also, you can add my battletag : Slashh#2319Odérunt2 08 Feb
07 Feb [A] <AB> Nordic raiding guild recruiting on SIlvermoon! PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for Nordic players only to come join us on Silvermoon. ABOUT: <Aurora Borealis> is a guild looking to do semi-hardcore raiding. We are a bunch of Norwegians that love playing together with all WoW have to offer. You have to understand Norwegian, however there is no requirement to speak it. Our endgame goal is to clear current content on Mythic difficulty. The guild has existed for about 8-9 years, and it's core have been playing together on and off ever since it was created. Come have fun while progressing content with us! RAIDS: Raids will be on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday from 20:00 - 23:00. We will be doing alt runs or heroic clear for mains that still need the gear on Tuesdays. This basically means that you aren't required to sign for this raid unless you actually are in dire need of a drop on your main or you feel like gearing up an alt. RECRUITMENT: At this moment we are mainly in need of DPS to fulfill our future mythic roster. Currently in need of both melee and ranged DPS, however, all dedicated players and roles will be considered. We are lacking: *Hunters (Marksman / Survival) *Priests (Shadow) *Warriors (Fury / Arms) *Death Knight (Frost / Unholy) *Shaman (Enhancement) *Druid (Feral) *Monk (Windwalker) *Warlock *Rogue We expect all of our raiders to know their class well. It's your own responsibility to learn how to play your own class in the best way possible. This means that you also need to have a viable offspec. Or atleast be willing to learn to play an offspec for your class. REQUIREMENT: We understand that everyone have a life outside of wow and that different stuff can show up in real life, but we do require you to make it to atleast a 80% raid attendance. We expect all our raiders to come prepared to all raids they have signed for. Which basically means that you have to bring consumeables to raids, read up on tactics and mechanics for new raids, be focused throughout the raid and bring your A-game. Previous raid experience is preferred, although not a requirement. But we do require, as stated earlier, that you know your class well and to be the best you possibly can be. SOCIAL: We want a community more than anything else, to be a home for people to go to with clear and fair rules. Therefore we are also recruiting socials and PvP-ers, with little to no requirement other than being norwegian, or atleast understanding norwegian. CONTACT: For more information and further questions, please contact me, or one of my fellow officers and we'll have a talk. Liiland#2561 - Phillyberg, Discipline Priest Braxius#2171 - Eovina, Restoration Druid. Giefplox#2219 - Sylteskrevet, Protection Warrior. Best regards, PhillybergPhillyberg0 07 Feb
04 Feb Minority lf Holy paladin for Nighthold raid <Minority> is recruiting one experienced Holy Paladin healer! Raids on wednesdays and sundays from 20:00 - 23:00 with focus on Heroic and eventually Mythic raiding. We are a new forming raidteam with experienced raiders from an old guild. We are always looking for good players to strengthen our raidteam all the time. Most urgent atm is a Holy Paladin! If u wish more info about it /w the next people ingame. - Zhawior - Nephylym - Sargatanas - Mellekedruid - Shiningsoul Greetings Shining.Shiningsoul3 04 Feb
04 Feb 900 / 909 Protection Paladin Looking for a raiding guild that raids 3 - 4 days a week. Currently unavailable on Tuesday and Thursday. I've been tanking mythic raids since 6.2. Willing to transfer 7/7m 1/3m 10/10hc I also have an 880 Protection warrior that is ready for split runs as well. Here are some recent logs from Night Hold Heroic, and can provide logs from previous raids if needed. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13763382/latest/ And a link to my WoW progress http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/Demitrx Feel free to add my ID if there are any questions Dkono65#1964Demitrx0 04 Feb
03 Feb Havoc DH looking for a guild Hey i am a old school wow player looking for a guild im looking to find that community where you can login and have someone to do pvp, dungeons etc to do i am also looking to join a raid team i recently switched from warrior to DH so my ilvl isn't the best but will be improving i am able to use team speak, discord, skype etc i am active most days so i will fit schedules add my battle tag :) Supermurloc#23927Xeniom0 03 Feb
03 Feb [A]Suomalaiset hoi. <Serious> PvP kilta etsii pelaajia. Nimestä huolimatta emme ota itseämme kovinkaan tosissamme. :) Etsitään Suomalaisia pelaajia, jotka on kiinnostuneita pelaamaan PvP:tä, ei pelkästään sen takia, että saa kamoja, vaan että tykkää pelata toisia vastaan. Killan kiinnostuksen kohteita on bg / rbg / areena / outdoor pvp (esim. horde cityn raidaus jos on tarpeeksi pelaajia siihen) Meillä ei ole mitään vaatimuksia näin alkuun paitsi, että on aikuinen mies/nainen, joka ei ole tikittävä aikapommi, edes silloin kun hävitään. Hyvä käytös on välttämätön. Myös halu oppia / opetella on suotavaa (youtube / muut lähteet). Haluat pelata tiimille ja omat tapot ovat toissijaisia. Meillä on haussa myös joku joka osaa tehdä näyttävät web sivut ja bg / rbg / outdoor pvp vetäjä (nämä saavat aikanaan officer statuksen killassa kunhan on todistanut kykynsä) Myös muutama muu voi saada tuon statuksen johon vaikuttaa tietysti taito, toisten kanssa toimeen tuleminen, halu tehdä extraa ja muutama muu asia jota katsomme tarpeelliseksi. Myös killan koko onko tarpeellista lisätä officereita. Kilta toivoo myös, ettei low level hordeja tapeta, ellei auta korkeampaa levelin hordea tappamaan sinua, vie sun herbeja, achievement tms. Muissa tapauksissa tälläinen toiminta katsotaan säällittävänä ja ei ole suositeltavaa. Joskus tätä voi tapahtua vahingossa /grin Bonarina pohjalla: Kiltalaisia suojellaan, tämä on myös vaatimuksena kaikille, jotka ottavat osaa kiltaan, eli meidän kiltalaisia, niin main/altteja ei "gänkitä", jos tarve vaatii niin vaikka koko kilta päälle. Onneksi olkoon jos pääsit näin pitkälle. Meitä on 26.12.2015 on noin 40 pelaajaa killassa joista 5 on sossuja. Noin määrä, koska voi olla, että officerit ei ole laittanut kaikkia alteiksi, jotka olisi pitänyt. Kaikki eivät ole hirveen aktiivisia, joten haetaan edelleen porukkaa. Hahmoja on killassa 97 kpl. War, rogue, druid (dps) classit ovat periaatteessa lukittu, mutta sossuksi pääsee (varalle). Alttina hyväksytään myös. Kuiskailla voi joko minulle, Hiutaleelle, Fantasticfox, Msfox, Mix, Eivoimitään tai Lasitykille.Sam5 03 Feb
01 Feb [The Irregulars] Casual Mythic Raiding Guild Hey there, The Irregulars is a guild for skilled (and in some cases ex-hardcore) players who want to progress and clear all the content, but due to real life (work, kids, ect ect) can't always commit to a strict raiding schedule anymore (or players who simply want to clear mythic without the seriousness of hardcore guilds). We raid on Wednesday/Thursday and Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 Server time , without punishments for people who can't make the days every single week (such as people who work shift work). We are currently 10/10 Normal and 3/10 HC. We are mostly from the UK, but we have and welcome members from all over. Being able to speak fluent English is a requirement though as we use Discord for raiding. You don't need to speak on discord, just be able to listen and follow instructions. What We Need: As we are trying to clear the HC as well we aren't in a position to boost people, so we are looking for people who are already geared/good enough to start NH HC. - An active/main tank Despite the guild mantra we are looking for a tank who will be able to turn up for most raid days. - DPS DPS should be able to hit 300k+ Single Target Feel free to post any questions below, or message Me (Krentaris) or Pennylol in game. Thanks for your time.Krentaris2 01 Feb
31 Jan [A] Runic <Frostmane> 7/7M, 2/3M, 10/10hc Hello there! Runic is a semi-hardcore guild reformed at the start of legion! We are an ambitious guild that is driven by end content progression. We are looking to clear content before the next one arrives. We are also aiming to be within the top 15 guilds on the server for this Tier! Our core have been raiding together since early cata so we have plenty of raiding experience at hand! We raid 3 days a week Wed, Sun, Mon 20:00 - 23:00 We pull the boss at 20:00 so require you to be in the raid clearing trash at 19:45! What you can expect from us? 1. Friendly and helpful players inside and outside of the raiding environment. We log all of our fights so if you would like a brake down or anything, our players are always willing to help 2. End content progression. We are aiming to clear content as quick as possible 3. Banter. Guild chat, teamspeak, casual raids, there is plenty of banter flying about outside of our progress raids. Once we are in a raiding environment we are focused and serious. 4. A community - We see our players as a community not just another part of a 20 man team we need for mythic raiding. That means you are spoken to as a friend and friendships are created. We do mythic plus, alt raids etc... What we Expect from you ? 1. Reliable. We dont want to have a team of 30+ players like some other guilds, but to be successful we require you to turn up 3 times a week. This means we dont need to waste "standbys" time. 2. Optimised character. Speaks for itself, gemmed, enchanted, tactics known etc... 3. Communication. We use teamspeak so a working mic and is needed 4. A fun and focused attitude. Knowing when its time to focus is key to us, but knowing when to switch off is just as important. We require someone with the same personality If you would like some more information then please add me on battletag or speak to me in game! http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/frostmane/Runic http://runic.enjin.com/ We have some kill videos for Mythic EN on our WoWProgress Zoomar - Dfzoom#2514 ThanksZoomar0 31 Jan
31 Jan [A] / Runic / 7/7M, 2/3M, 10/10hc Hello there! Runic is a semi-hardcore guild reformed at the start of legion! We are an ambitious guild that is driven by end content progression. We are looking to clear content before the next one arrives. We are also aiming to be within the top 15 guilds on the server for this Tier! Our core have been raiding together since early cata so we have plenty of raiding experience at hand! We raid 3 days a week Wed, Sun, Mon 20:00 - 23:00 We pull the boss at 20:00 so require you to be in the raid clearing trash at 19:45! What you can expect from us? 1. Friendly and helpful players inside and outside of the raiding environment. We log all of our fights so if you would like a brake down or anything, our players are always willing to help 2. End content progression. We are aiming to clear content as quick as possible 3. Banter. Guild chat, teamspeak, casual raids, there is plenty of banter flying about outside of our progress raids. Once we are in a raiding environment we are focused and serious. 4. A community - We see our players as a community not just another part of a 20 man team we need for mythic raiding. That means you are spoken to as a friend and friendships are created. We do mythic plus, alt raids etc... What we Expect from you ? 1. Reliable. We dont want to have a team of 30+ players like some other guilds, but to be successful we require you to turn up 3 times a week. This means we dont need to waste "standbys" time. 2. Optimised character. Speaks for itself, gemmed, enchanted, tactics known etc... 3. Communication. We use teamspeak so a working mic and is needed 4. A fun and focused attitude. Knowing when its time to focus is key to us, but knowing when to switch off is just as important. We require someone with the same personality If you would like some more information then please add me on battletag or speak to me in game! http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/frostmane/Runic http://runic.enjin.com/ We have some kill videos for Mythic EN on our WoWProgress Zoomar - Dfzoom#2514 ThanksZoomar0 31 Jan
25 Jan Need Mankrik for Have... Have we Met? Achievement. Please, i've been trying to get this achievement since MoP and still can't get anyone with Mankrik to wave at him. If you have some spare time, and by any chance you have him following you..add my btag rudziak#2856, I'm willing to pay 10k for him.Rudziak2 25 Jan
25 Jan [A]<Silverblade>2d/w Mythic Raiding (7/7M EN 7/10HC NH) Hey! Current progress: 7/7N 7/7HC 7/7M EN 3/3HC ToV; 10/10N 7/10HC Nighthold Silverblade is a 2 day per week raiding guild situated on Frostmane alliance. We intend to recruit like minded people so that we can push into mythic raids. The type of people we are looking for are people who are dedicated to the guild and can be a real asset to us. A lot of us are very experienced players who have raided at an end-game level since the classic game but can no longer make a raid schedule of 5 nights a week. The guild master of Silverblade has mythic raid leading experience prior to forming the guild and the officers have realm first experience from previous expansions. To this end, we expect raiders to attend both raid days and come to raids fully equipped (runes, pots, flasks, food). We aim to make the most of our two raiding days so we can hold a respectable level of progression. Raiding Schedule All times listed are synchronised to server time Sunday - 20:30 - 24:00 Thursday - 20:30 - 24:00 A lot of us are on more than just the 2 days a week for raiding, for which we run alt raids, mythic + dungeons and will be looking to continue with our arena groups and PvP team (A lot of the core team do large amounts of PvP when not raiding) How do I apply? http://silverblade-eu.com/ Click the apply button and send us an application! We're always happy to receive applications. Currently recruiting We are currently searching for the following classes to bolster our raid team: - Windwalker monk - Medium - Mistweaver monk - High - Holy/disc Priest - High - Havok Demon Hunter - Medium - Enhancement Shaman - Low Thanks for reading, feel free to drop any questions my way either in this topic or at Sylvin#2890 Syl xSylvin15 25 Jan
24 Jan Lf guild Frostmane I am lock that is looking for guild for progress. Have lots of free time to play when not working. Looking for guild that do push mythc + dungeons and ofc if possible to mythic raid. This is my char .http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Walario/simple . In my real life i am firefighter and i work like 12-24-12-48. which means i work 1 day from 8am-8pm, then free for 24 h. then 8 pm -8 am then free for next 48h. when i am not on work i am like almost all the time free to be online. If needed can swich shifts for progress just need like day or 2 before to know . Started to play in tbc and from then i play lock as main . (99% of time) For more info contact me in game "Walario#2492"Walario3 24 Jan
22 Jan Lf PvP guild ally Hello I'm a demo lock and a holy pala. Having 2.2 k xp legion season 1. Looking for a PvP guild that I can have fun with really. Add me in game #Robo2722Røbo0 22 Jan
22 Jan WTS BOE item WTS 900ilvl leather/waist stats "versality / mastery" BOE [Waistclasp of Unethical Power] if you interest contact : Chrysaor#2110Rynsu0 22 Jan
22 Jan LF guild (A) Hello everyone! I'm looking for a guild that would be interested in an arms warrior. I haven't done any raiding in the past(not counting LFR), but I'm a quick learner. I've always wanted to try it out but never really had the chance. Anyway, I'm not really looking for a hardcore raiding guild. Two or three days a week perhaps. Which days doesn't matter. About me: Swedish, 25 year old male (26 in nov.), married and working as an electrician. Played WoW since vanilla and has access to headset with mic. Contact me if you have any questions. Battletag: Asator#2251Sorteva2 22 Jan
21 Jan [H-WPvP] A Bunch of Gankers Its been almost 6 years since the Vapours of Death itself emanated across the Azerothian Frontiers. These Grim Effigies, which took the combined strength of the entire Planet to subdue, were locked and magically sealed within a Portal in the bowels of Nozdormu's most distant Prison of Time. Not since the Elder days has A Bunch of Gankers, the most Ruthless, Feared and Despised, Incarnation of Chaos, been unleashed. However, while these unspoken fiends were nurtured by the bosom of the Void, deep within the womb of the Twisting Nether, the World of Azeroth went to War and Craft, with foe upon foe, consuming more than just the Lives of the Elements in the world around. Like a Cosmic hammer, infinite in its reach, the world was beaten like an Anvil, until all of its Leaders, Heroes, Guardians and Inhabitants were broken, out of shape. And as these... Saviours, weakened and fell in vain, deep within the Past... came a new Future. The incantations upon the Dungeon door began to Rot and Erode, just like all that Live and Build. And as the Nether spins its Web further beyond, to consume and construct the Void, a macabre spectre, with a thousand eyes and a gaping maw, hungers... in the deep. ABOUT US: A Bunch of Gankers is an unusual and unique guild experience. We've existed in many different forms on many different servers, forever cursed to roam the universe, looking for alternative realms we can devour. Once we invade a world, we quickly establish ourselves as the apex predator. Although our reign has never been long term, our impact has echoed out across the infinite horizon, reaching ever into Tomorrow. With guile, discipline, dedication and a decade of experience, we offer you a journey like no other. The memories we give you, will last longer than your spirit can endure and even after your name has withered and your War Crafting over, you will remember us, you will remember yourself. ABoG is not just a Guild, it is an Experience. And you do not gain it, without deserving it. Our apostles are not martyrs, they do not need to succumb to their narcissism. If you choose to walk the path of a Ganker, you do so for the glory of our cult. We will guide you into the Nether and replace your eyes with a lust for the waking dark. For within the Void, there is nothing but the victories you carry with you. We will Conquer. We will Devour. And we will rule the Void. REQUIREMENTS: • Must be able to Speak and Communicate in English. • Must have a Microphone and Headset and Capable of Using it. • Must be Dedicated to One Guild and Faction. (Us) • Must have a Sense of Humour. (The Darker, the Better) • Must be able to take Direction, Commands, Criticism and Insults. • Capable of Analysing Mistakes, Adapting to Change and Evolving Strategies. • Capable of Debating, Arguing and Adequately Expressing one's Opinions. • Capacity to Comprehend Sarcasm/Banter. • Capacity to Comprehend the Needs of Others before Themselves. • No Low Levels or Alts without having a Max Level (Main) in Guild First. • No Political Correctness. • No Communication with the Alliance Faction on Our Server. (Forums included) • No Narcissism, Ego, Raid Rambos, Show Boating or Fame Seeking. (Pride belongs to your Guild) • You Must Love WPvP. WHAT WE HAVE AND WILL OFFER: Unlike so many other Guilds out there Claiming to be the 'Best' and 'Bragging' about Replicating Large Scale Lagfests, in the exact same places, day after day, <A Bunch of Gankers> is the 'ONLY' Guild with a serious list of accomplishments under its belt. Our previous Guilds, like: <The Holy Half Deads> Dominated Outland Eu during 2006 - 2007 and Ravenholdt Eu from 2009 - 2010. <A Bunch of Campers> Forged the most Reputable, Prestigious and Envied Reigns of any European Guild on Defias Brotherhood Eu from 2012 - 2014. <The Shadow of Nine> Originally Ruled Defias Brotherhood Eu in the first coming of 2011. <A Bunch of Gankers> Ruled Outland Eu during 2007 - 2008, Ahn'Qiraj in 2009, Kazzak Eu in 2010 and then Outland Eu again in 2011. During a Decade of WPvPing we have had Thousands of Members and Ten times that number in Raids. We have Ganked Weddings and Funerals. We have Blockaded off the most highly populated servers during Expansion launches and with a mere handful of players. We have Camped Server inhabitants so badly that they 'LITERALLY' did not venture out of Blue Shielded Sanctuaries. We have destroyed innumerable amounts of Rival Guilds. We've fought at a 14 - 1 odds against organized WPvPers and slaughtered them. We've been apart of some of the most Colossal Raids ever heard of, like the infamous 800 Horde vs 1500 Alliance Raid on Orgrimmar on Outland Eu during Vanilla. We have attacked cities so long that GM's had begun appearing, to cheer us on. We have destroyed Global Server Events on a Biblical Scale and we have done almost everything with less than a 30 player raid. Not only that but our Guild has Organized some highly successful Server Events. ABoG is the reincarnation of everything learned and gained from every other guild we've had. Our Guild Plans have been copied and imitated the world over. But no one can perfect it, for we learned the discipline. You will have an ever lasting bond with some of the most socially misunderstood and depraved people in gaming. You will Ascend through the Ranks, gain Rewards, Privileges, Entitlements and Respect. All Earned from your Dedication and Loyalty to the Guild. You will face Criticism, Humiliation and Hatred, you will Battle your Guild Members and Yourself to Improve and Impress, YOUR Ability and YOUR Skill. This Guild is by no means for the feint of heart. There are no favourites and you Earn your place to become Core. You will endure the Hazing of other Core members and subdue your inner rot, which is rampant in the world today. (Narcissism) Your acceptance does not have a Price, you cannot Buy your Respect. But when you Achieve it... you will Truly Belong. And the future Generations will Bow before the designs of your Cruelty. We do not make Soldiers. We Control Monsters. You will learn Formations, Tactics and Strategies. You will discover Secrets and witness Miracles. You may Suffer a Defeat in Battle but you will always Win the War. You will learn to Accept your Failures and Grow as a Player because of them. Humility is a bitter food, once you have experienced it, you will hunger never to taste it again. We do NOT brag about Victories. We do NOT rage whisper players who maim us. We do NOT communicate outside of our Guild. There will be NO toxic spills. Your fellow Acolytes 'ARE' your world, Know them, Rely on them. Camaraderie is an important Ability and what you cannot see in a Mirror, they can Help see you through. We expect Maturity and Common Sense on Raids, you will be Obedient and Observant. But we will also run Several Fun Events, where there are No Rules to abide by. Where you will compete in hazardous Parkour challenges, Navigate LvL1 Alts through High Level Zones, Die Gloriously in Death Jump Obstacle Courses, Brave the Gauntlet of the Alterac Valley, Play Azeroth Golfing, Compete for a Unique Weekly Title in a Splendid Bloodbath of Anarchy, Attempt to Win in Creative Race Tracks within Mine Fields, Survive in Challenging 'Against the Odds' Arena Scenarios, Hunt down Assassination Targets for Gold & Points, Play Earth Worm Roulette, Guild Lotteries and countless more Trademark One of a Kind Events. The rewards will range from Titles, Gold, Reputation, Ranks, Trade Cards, Mounts, Random Gifts (or potentially junk) and Hitman Points, to spend on Pranking your Guild members (Anonymously). Ultimately we aim to make you Self Confident, Assertive, Sociable, Imaginative, Skilled and Appreciate the Community. You will Know Paranoia and Embrace it. The Guild Title will make you a marked Man/Woman. What we do, we do together. And in the End, you will have memories, that no one will believe. They will be Priceless Mementos of a Time when you Conquered your War Craft. A Bunch of Gankers is no longer a Myth told to New Players by Jealous, Unimaginative, Cowards, who think that erasing our past will ensure their future. These heathens are forever 'Destined' to follow in Our Shadow. We are not a Legend passed down from one Generation to the next with Reverence. We are simply the Greatest WPvP Movement you will Ever Experience. Be you with us... or against us... no one creates Content like we do. Without us, there is only a Void in which all the unworthy claim to control. The Final Crusade has begun. Which side will you choose to be on? For the time is upon you all. When Our Future will become your Past. TL, DR Website: http://www.gankers.org/ Legacy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIRMb6T6xvk Infamy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THzy3JhSPZo True Horde: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTaGy_UqlWs Rage: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4735995031?page=1 Whisper or in-game mail <Faylum> Interviews may take 1-2 Hours. Do NOT Lie. You will Regret it if you do. Pyroxide322 21 Jan
21 Jan <Eat The Meek> @ Frostmane Eu recruiting (10/10hc EN) http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/frostmane/Eat+the+Meek Need of a relaxing raiding guild to progress into Nighthold and more, join us on Frostmane Eu . We raid Fridays and Sundays form 20.00 - 23.00 . Contact Dwixi, Yatagon, Kaloulagr/sophiemj#2745 . Socials are also welcomed . We use Discord on raids.Kaloulagr0 21 Jan
20 Jan War Torn 10/10N 6/10Hc 3/3Hc 7/7M LF Players. [A] War Torn, 7/7M 3/3HC 10/10N 10/10HC 1/10M Are currently looking for more Rdps/MDps for Continued HC/M progress, aiming to clear 10/10 Hc by the end of the week and will be going into mythic progress straight after getting HC on a weekly farm. Minimum req. 880+Ilvl, Have atleast 5/7M and 10/10N and 3/3 HC. We take progress seriously, however our main concern is always with the guilds team spirit and environment. We always strive to respect our guildies. So if you think this will fit you, apply to www.wartorn.shivtr.com Raiding 3 days/week Wed,Sun,Mon 19:30-23:00Lightnîng0 20 Jan
19 Jan [A][PvP] Shatarian Allstars recruiting for RBGs Looking for a friendly and active PvP guild which participates weekly in RBGs? Shatarian Allstars is currently looking for classes to further expand our ranks. At the moment we are running RBG's around 7pm server time, up to 4 times a week. We have a main group playing around 2.1mmr but we are looking to start a secondary team as the guild grows in size. We are also open to people looking to find partners for 2s and 3s and would like to settle themselves in a stable PvP environment. The current RBG class vacancies are as follows: Warlocks Rogues Hunters MW Monks Boomkins This list only applies to our RBG requirements, therefore general PvP recruitement for other clases is still open to all. *Entry Requirement: 2k exp/1.8cr in RBGs* Poke an officer for more info. Rikiyonz, GM of Shatarian AllstarsRikiyonz0 19 Jan
19 Jan [A] "MINUT" Svensk Guild 2d/week [A][EU] - Frostmane "Minut" Swedish Guild. Söker efter Svenska spelare som vill vara med och spela i en etablerad raid miljö med bra atmosfär och vänner för livet! Vi är ett gäng som håller ihop och spelat tillsammans under en längre tid. Vi söker spelar i alla nivåer samt roler! Vi har under åren clearat Mythic och haft en lagom raid tid. Något vi kallar Hardcore Casual. Vi raidar Torsdag 1830 - 2130 Söndag 1830 - 2130 Tisdag 1830 - 2130 (Alt raid) För att nå oss kan du antingen PMa mig eller annan Officer i Guilden, eller gå in på: Minut.enjin.com För att göra din ansökan Vi ser framemot din ansökan och framtiden som Legion håller för oss! TACK!Darksierra2 19 Jan
18 Jan Prot Warr/BM Hunter Looking for guild! Hello, I'm currently looking for a fun and active guild that I could run some mythic+ dungeons and one day possibly, maybe, perhaps raids with. Who knows ;) I'm a social at my current guild and not very much happens, so I'd like a guild that has "socials" involved in something. I'm a pretty casual person due to my work schedule (rotating shifts, sometimes i'm available to play 22:00 ST), but I'm trying to be as hardcore as a casual person can be....if you know what I mean. Up to this point I've mained Prot Warrior (885 equipped) in Legion, and may continue to do so IF I find a guild that makes me feel that it's worth sticking with it . I'm saying that because I'd like to move on and tank for an organised mythic+ group instead of doing only pugs. If you don't need a tank though, but you need dps...hey! I also have my old main Hunter which is 877 equipped at this point. I like alts, I enjoy leveling them so I'm pretty sure I will not stop on that. So...what can i offer? - Tanking or DD in high mythic+ - Communication- if we run high mythic+ with a serious attitude, i have no problems with joining voice chats - Pretty laid back personality with a good sense of humour (dark humour as well ;>) - Commitment- As far as the time after work allows me, I'm there. I'm a man of my word, if I say something...I stick to it. - Variety- I don't tunnel vision anything, I'm up for various activities in the game (dungs, casual raids, bgs, rated bgs, arenas, transmog runs...you name it) What do i expect? - Good and laid back atmosphere in the guild - Active people that do mythic+ runs - Active guild chat (I'm not in voice chat unless we do some guild activity together) - People that tolerate altoholism and don't mind doing something with my alts as well - Guild that I can blend in, open for new people. Sometimes it's very hard to blend into a new guild. I know this is not the best "Looking for guild" post, but I'm trying to keep it real. If you're looking for a person you can have a laugh with and also do some pretty challenging dungeon runs or even other stuff that the game has to offer.... ...add my battletag rudziak#2856 and we can talk :) PS: If you're creating a new guild, or you have a guild that is new...I'm sorry but I don't think I can join. I'm interested in a guild that exists for a while and will not disband soon, I really don't enjoy guild hopping.Rudziak0 18 Jan
17 Jan Lf Guild (A) holy priest Hey 20 years old guy from sweden played wow for few years. Now im looking for a raiding guild To do some progress with.Blénda4 17 Jan
17 Jan [A] - Big group Looking for guild! Hello. We used to run a guild on Outland that has recently disbanded due to a lot of Guild drama. The Other group no longer raids with us and we have no attachment to our sever. EXP we all have 4/7 mythic and 7/7hc along with 2/3 hc. the group consists of around 8 people with one of us having the potential to tank and the rest are a mixture of melee and ranged DPS. Our ideal raid times are mainly wed/thu/sun 21:00 server time + if you are interested please add me on battle.net tyla#2377Tyrelaus1 17 Jan
17 Jan [A]Security, 3days World #55 10/10M LF Ranged DPS Hello friends! As some of you in the loop might know, Security dissbanded back in April and the long history this guild once had came to an abrupt end. Today, I am happy to inform you that we are once again gonna be raiding, albeit with a less intense schedule, and are open for recruitment once more! It's important to note that our recruitment is aimed to clear Mythic content, and the aim is to have a complete roster and fully ready for Blackrock Foundry come February. While we want to clear Highmaul as well, we are not in a rush to do so and hence not recruiting people to just fill the spots. Current raiding times (prone to change): Wednesday: ~19:45-23:00 Thursday: ~19:45-23:00 Sunday: ~19:45-23:00 Monday/Tuesday: Extra days, will only be added IF needed. ~19:45-23:00 To check what we're recruiting, go to http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/frostmane/Security since it will always be updated with our current needs. Website: http://securityeu.com Note worthy 25 Man Kills: World: 29 EU: 21 Garrosh Hellscream World: 23 EU: 18 Lei Shen World: 26 EU: 17 Grand Empress Shek'zeer -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So, why now and who are the players trying to recreate Security? We're a bunch of friends who got to know eachother throughout Mists of Pandaria and came to respect eachother not only for the person behind the screen, but the person who controlled his ugly transmogged avatar. While almost all of us quit before Security dissbanded due to being burnt out or simply did not find enjoyment in the guild anymore, most of us have been key for the progress and world rankings Security has had throughout Mists. While sadly some have moved on, we're excited to open recruitment for new people we will come to accept. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What is different this time around? Simple, we are all still raiders at heart, but we simply do not have the time nor interest in raiding as much as we once did. This time around we're cutting down both on hours and days compared to what we once had, but we will still be as competitive as possible and keep up the highest quality of raiding. If anyone in the guild assumes they'll get carried throughout the content, they'll warm up the bench very nicely. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What can Security offer you? Progression: If you want to clear mythic content in a well timed manner, but no longer want to spend all your free time on it, this is the guild we aim to be for you.[/li][li]Skill: Most of our raiders have been here at some point throughout MoP, and every single one has been key to progress. Our players have had multiple rank 1's on WorldofLogs throughout Mists and could easily been considered some of the top players in the world for their class, let alone on the realm. Dedication: You will struggle to find anyone who might have AFKd more than once or twice throughout the tier. While always being ready for raids and encounters, our forums have always been active with both PTR and beta information. Our players do not need to be told how to prepare for a raid. Banter: We're almost all of us in our early 20's. Most of us are students, but at heart we're all nolifers. Expect heavy trolling and a not too serious atmosphere since at the end of the day, we're all raiding too have fun. If you can't take a joke, you won't last long. Content: There will be groups for both alt raids and RBG's. If you want to experience all of WoW, you will find likeminded people here. We've got everything from Achievement nerds to transmog nerds. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What does Security expect of you? Experience: We are not interested in people who just want to start raiding. While you're welcome after taking a break, we'd like to see that you have raided some heroic content and cleared it all in a good and timely manner. Dedication and flexibility: With the aim of running a fairly small roster, a 100% attendance is required and expected of you. We understand that real life things happen or you might need to get ready for an exam and skip a raid, but if you have soccer training every monday or tuesday, this is not the guild for you since we reserve these days for a potential extension if we're close to a kill or need it to clear. Attitude: You're here to raid. You're here cause you hate wasting your time without results and you are not content with playing anything but to your fullest capacity. Personality:Like I mentioned earlier, most of us are in our early 20's and we can be a bit childish sometimes. If you can't handle racial jokes, dumb jokes, trolling or having jokes on your behalf, this is absolutely not the guild for you. While we aim to have a serious raiding environment, a good mood is what gets results. Don't worry, people keep saying dumb things that you'll eventually get the chance to make fun of them as well. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If everything here sounds like the guild you, then do not hesitate to throw in an application at our website, http://securityeu.com. For any more questions, contact a member ingame and feel free to ask them any questions or for an officer. #SecurityRisingKapaya52 17 Jan
16 Jan Ridiculous Faction Imbalanace Right How are we going to address the issue that playing on frostmane EU is almost impossible as a horde? The game is so imbalanced its a joke. According to some sources its about 9 to 1 alliance to horde. Apparently that gets closer to 14 to 1 for max lvl. I for one cant afford to transfer 10 characters . I imagine this problem fuels itself because there are less and less horde players to group with , the CONSTANT ganking , Alliance making it impossible to complete quest. No wonder its just them left. Blizzard sort out the balance with a free transfer. This is a jokeAdamm7 16 Jan
12 Jan Tank Pala and Rogue LF New Home! (From SWE) Prot Paladin and Rogue looking for a Mythic Raiding guild. We got 7/7M and 3/3HC. Pala : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Graxy/advanced Rogue : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Piixxan/advanced Feel free to contact us about anything! Pala: wallaalex#2548 Rogue: pixxan#2285Graxy0 12 Jan
11 Jan [H] - Draenor - Rebuilding guild looking for players <The Unique> on Draenor [Horde] 4/7 mythic EN - 3/3 Heroic ToV are looking to fill out our roster in preparation for Nighthold, we expect the first few weeks of Nighthold to be slow paced as we clear normal and heroic and look to rebuild due to losing raiders and others taking a break over the Christmas holidays. We aim to be back to raiding mythic as soon as possible so we have decided to open up recruitment for all dps and healer specs and potentially one tank spot. We're looking for people with around 860 ilvl minimum and previous experience in mythic raiding. We are a fairly laid back guild and we understand that everyone makes mistakes, we do not condone verbal abuse to any of our members nor do we allow 'calling out' if someone messes up, we simply shrug it off and pick ourselves back up and go again. Everyone is treated equal and with respect. Raid days and time: Monday - 19:30 - 22:30 Wednesday - 19:30 - 22:30 Thursday - 19:30 - 22:30 Looking for: 1 Tank 3 - 4 melee dps 3 - 5 range dps 1 - 3 healers Application: http://unique-guild.com/ Applicants must be 18+ (guild average is 25+), able to listen (speaking is optional) on Discord and understand the English language. Contact the officers in game, or on our forum if you have any questions or would like to chat. Othillia#2460 Toxiciti#2563 Aks#2727Marikaa0 11 Jan
06 Jan Leatherwork with naxx40 recipes learnt Looking for a leatherworker able to make the lvl 60 BoE items "polar gloves" and "polar tunic". 15K fee. Message me on SBP#2905Josefa0 06 Jan
05 Jan Frostmane Are this server connected to the maelstrom/lightning's blade/kazzak/deathwing server?Havtor5 05 Jan
05 Jan 887 resto druid LF guild 3/7M EN 3/3 TOV HC Freshly transfered and function changed resto druid with 883/887 ilvl 2 legendaries 35 artifact traits looking for 5+/7 EN mythic raiding guild. i have killed nythendra ursoc and dragons 10% on eye. logs can be provided. available raid times after 20:30 Monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sunday morghulis#21419 feel free to add meMontragøn1 05 Jan
04 Jan [A] GUILD RBG 2K+ EXP RECRUITING PenetrationStation is a newly formed RBG GUILD recruiting! 2K+ exp and being vocal on discord is required! Add my battletag Snøw#21637 or whisper me ingame: SnøvSnøv1 04 Jan
04 Jan DELETE POST PLEASE Updated 6-1-2017 Greetings! Titans Inn is a new guild on Frostmane Alliance, founded by a core of 4 Dutch people who have a significant amount of combined experience in the game (mostly PvE). We played on horde for a long time but decided we wanted to go for a fresh start in Legion on Frostmane Alliance. Since real life comes first, we want to spend a minimum amount of time in raids, yet we still want serious, quality raiding. We dislike pugging and therefore we created our own casual guild with a serious approach to raiding. Raid days: Wednesdays 19:30 - 22:30 (Paris time). Sundays, 19:30 - 22:30 (Paris time). What will we offer? - A Mature, friendly, yet serious raiding environment. - 2 Days a week raiding, 3 hours per night. - Efficient, quick progression. How serious? If you show up at raids without having done the bare minimum amount of homework regarding strategies and boss mechanics and without the basic raiding consumables, we are not the guild for you. You need to be a teamplayer. You must bring a dedicated and a progression oriented mindset. You must be flexible, being able to adapt to new strategies quickly. What do we expect from players? - 20+ of age. - Behave, friendly, mature. Humorous is ofcourse a bonus! - English speaking with a proper functioning microphone or headset. We use Discord. - Quick learner. - Atleast previous expansion Heroic endgame raiding experience. - Excellent Class- (preferably all specs) and role knowledge. - Commitment and dedication to your main character like it is your mother-in- law. - Proper UI, including basic knowledge about common raiding related addons such as Weakauras2/Tellmewhen for example. - Sufficient amount of hardware which won't cause you to crash 10 times during a fight. Current Progress 1/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3 HC ToV Still in high need of additional skilled players to be able to continue Mythic progression. Right now, and for future raid tiers! Mythic progression is on hold due to the current insufficient rostersize. Still in high need of skilled DPS and a - healer! Mainly after; - Shadowpriest - Mage/Warlock - Rogue/Windwalker/Feral - Any Healer For more information contact us: Geko#2385 JtR#21331 Scusio#2139Darkeh50 04 Jan
01 Jan [Forgotten Guardians] Recruiting {7/7 M 3/3HC} About us; Forgotten Guardians is a guild floating somewhere between Semi-HC and casual. We strive to get some decent progression while also keeping a good atmosphere. Our focus is on Mythic raiding and we stop HC clears after we gathered most gear we need. We were a 10 man raiding guild in MoP and the SoO team is still there with the new additions for WoD. We are currently looking for one, maybe two, stable raiders with decent attendance (85%ish) to complete our roster. So below the necessary info; Schedule; We raid 3 times a week; Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday (19.20-22.30) Minimum Requirements;For applicants we require at the least clear investment in gear and AP and preferably 5+ Mythic experience. [Logs are always helpful] What are we looking for/considering; MeleeDPS; Very low priority Healers; RangedDPS; Preferably; Mage, Lock, Spriest, Hunter Tanks; Nope™ What do we expect from a raider; First and foremost we want people with the right raiding mindset, so you should be able to stand loads of wipes and learn from them. Secondly we want people to have an intimate knowledge of their class and the will to maximally utilise this during raids, be it either straight up DPS but also survivability and assignments. Lastly we require you to understand English so you can follow tactics and raid-leading. We don't expect everyone to be talkative but calling a healing CD or something similar is very useful What do we have to offer; The current raid-group hails from all over Europe and beyond and a fairly wide age range. Fun, trolling or general joking between pulls or on clears is there to keep the atmosphere fun as long as the focus comes back for progress. We don't adhere to any strict rules but we do not appreciate excessive grieving or harsh jokes about someone's core values (Belief etc). If you're interested; post a reply or contact Zoutpeper, Milhoo or Void in game or via BTag; My BTag is Zoutpeper#2272 http://forgotten-guardians.enjin.com/Zoutpeper21 01 Jan
31 Dec [A] <The Golf Club> 7/7HC 3/3HC Rekryterar! [A] <The Golf Club> 7/7HC 3/3HC söker DPS inför mythic progress! Söker du en skön, avlappnad, men seriös raidmiljö även fast ditt schema inte tillåter det - då är <The Golf Club> rätt guild för dig! Vi är en sammansvetsad IRL-kärna blandad av oldschools samt nyare spelare. Många har sambos, barn och skiftarbete, så vi raidar på söndagskvällarna mellan 16.00-20.30. Vi söker dig som: * Kommer väl förberedd till raids med flasks, mat, runes osv. * Är över 20 år gammal. * Är påläst om taktiker, din egna klass, rotations och allt vad det innebär. * Har tillgång till TS3 och inte är rädd för att prata. * Kan ta konstruktiv kritik. Vi hänger självklart inte ut någon, men för att lyckas måste vi kunna diskutera vad som går fel. * Har ett bra humör. Ska du sitta och gnälla om loot eller andra småsaker är vi helt fel guild. Vad du får av oss: * Raida med ett härligt gäng som alltid loggar ut med ett leende på läpparna (nästan). * Mythic raiding så fort vi får ihop tillräckligt med folk. Vi har som ni ser clearat allt heroic. * Möe gött! Känner du att detta passar dig är du varmt välkommen att göra en apply på vår hemsida, alternativt skriva till en officer. www.THEGOLFCLUB.se Primalen#2442 Anton#21845Primalen0 31 Dec
31 Dec Horde guilds or just ppl playing horde? Hey, I have been leveling up for the past months and I barley see any horde from frostmane. Is there a such imbalance between alliance/horde on this realm? Btw is there any social horde guild on this server just too see some green text on my chat window? :DTurkal6 31 Dec
29 Dec Kazzak merge? When are blizzard going to make it official that Frostmane and Kazzak are connected realms? When I run around in the world in legion, I see more people from Kazzak than people from Frostmane.Bodgay1 29 Dec
28 Dec Been stuck in graveyard for over an hour What. The. !@#$. There's a million hordes on Frostmane all of a sudden. I haven't been able to even move my character for the past hour. The ratio is 100:1 Horde atm... wat?Slask0 28 Dec
27 Dec Nightbane, (Mythic Raids) Want to do Nightbane, (Mythic Raids). If u looking for a Elemental Shaman, /w Boltthrower :D.Boltthrower0 27 Dec
27 Dec Nightbane, (Mythic Raids) Want to do Nightbane, or Mythic Trial. If u looking for a Elemental Shaman, /w Boltthrower :D.Boltthrower0 27 Dec
22 Dec Riptide 4/7M 3/3HC Nederlandse Guild zoekt mensen Wij zijn een Nederlands/Belgische guild genaamd Riptide, spelen op Frostmane (Alliance) en zijn dringend op zoek naar goede spelers die ons kunnen helpen met progressen op mythic! Op dit moment is onze progress 4/7 mythic op EN en 3/3 heroic op ToV. Het belangrijkste tijdens raid avonden en wat betreft sfeer in het algemeen is gezelligheid (en af en toe een flinke portie gekkigheid :D). Echter wanneer het tijdens progression nodig is kunnen we de knop omzetten en met volle focus een fight in gaan. We raiden over het algemeen vast op woensdag en zondag van 19:45 - 23:00. Ben je geïnteresseerd en zit je uiteraard ook op Frostmane of ben je bereid om te transferen? Neem dan contact op Arzial, Extreal, Drantar, Hellhoeâh of Teringjantje. Daarnaast hebben wij een website (http://riptide.sexy) en kun je hier ook direct een application insturen (http://riptide.sexy/application). Ook als je niet geïnteresseerd bent om te joinen, maar wel bereid bent om te komen puggen: graag! Wij zijn regelmatig op zoek naar extra mensen tijdens raids.Hellhoeâh0 22 Dec
20 Dec <Runic> 5/7M LF Competitive DPS <Runic> Runic is a semi-hardcore guild reformed at the start of legion! We are an ambitious guild that is driven by end content progression. We are looking to clear content before the next one arrives. We are also aiming to be within the top 20/25 guilds on the realm for this tier, with long terms aims to be in the Top 15 guilds! Our core have been raiding together since early cata so we have plenty of raiding experience at hand! We raid 3 days a week Wed, Sun, Mon 20:00 - 23:00 We pull the boss at 20:00 so require you to be in the raid clearing trash at 19:45! What you can expect from us? 1. Friendly and helpful players inside and outside of the raiding environment. We log all of our fights so if you would like a brake down or anything, our players are always willing to help 2. End content progression. We are aiming to clear content as quick as possible 3. Banter. Guild chat, teamspeak, casual raids, there is plenty of banter flying about outside of our progress raids. Once we are in a raiding environment we are focused and serious. What we Expect from you ? 1. Reliable. We dont want to have a team of 30+ players like some other guilds, but to be successful we require you to turn up 3 times a week. This means we dont need to waste "standbys" time. 2. Optimised character. Speaks for itself, gemmed, enchanted, tactics known etc... 3. Communication. We use teamspeak so a working mic and is needed 4. A fun and focused attitude. Knowing when its time to focus is key to us, but knowing when to switch off is just as important. We require someone with the same personality If you would like some more information then please add me on battletag or speak to me in game http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/frostmane/Runic http://runic.enjin.com/ Zoomar - Dfzoom#2514 ThanksZoomar2 20 Dec
19 Dec [A] 870 Resto Druid with 6/7M 3/3 HC ToV EXP Hey! I am a 870 resto druid currently looking for an raiding guild. I am 18 years old and i can raid any nights of the week. I have currently killed 6/7 EN M (Need Eye) 3/3 HC ToV And i was ~6% Away from a Mythic Odyn kill. I did all this on my 880 Monk healer. I grew tired of him and i rerolled druid instead. My old guild is only looking for a monk healer so there was no room for another resto druid. If this sounds interesting or you have questions, hit me up Bleyez#2953Maeralya0 19 Dec
16 Dec Prepull rekryterar [Prepull]7/7M & 3/3HC ToV. Söker dig som vill raida 2/d veckan med bra progress! Tors/sön 19.00-23.00. Vi söker förtillfället Ranged dps & healer, Intresserad? Battle-net: Blaiis#2257 eller besök oss på prepull.comGalenfar2 16 Dec
15 Dec NOVA BLACKOUT :RECRUITING Hello everyone. I am an officer from the alliance guild Nova Blackout. Currently we are recruiting new players for our progression team. We are a six year old guild with great tradition and raiding experience . We started raiding in Cataclysm and we cleared all contents up to the Legion expansion. We are a serious raiding guild with big aspects of social / casual play. As a raider we can provide a nice experience during raids and clearing of content. Gear will come in time! What we expect from you as a raider is full commitment to raid on the raiding days, knowledge of guild rules and respectable behaviour towards other guild members no matter rank. What you can expect from us is great social experience ,progress on weekly basis ,great raiding experience. If you want to become a Nova Blackout member and part of the raiding team, you need to sign up on http://nova-blackout.guildlaunch.com/[u][/u] I suggest that you read guild rules before you fill out and application. Our current progression is : Emerald nightmare:Normal 7/7, Heroic 7/7, Mythic 4/7 ( Progression boss : 15 % @ illgyanoth ) Trial of Valor: Normal 3/3, Heroic 2/3 (Progression boss : 10 % @ Helya ) Important note : We are going to clear full Emerald Nightmare before any serious trys on Trial of Valor Our raid days are : Monday , wednesday and thursday ( 19:00 Raid INV , 19:20 recuring start , 19:30 Raid Start - 23:00 End of Raid ) Currently we are recruiting these class / roles : ALL classes and specs for raiding and social aspect of game :). For more information you can contacted us in game: Guild Master : Ludden#2682 (Doora) Raid Leader : Ourez#2338 (Oures) co - Raid Leader : Speedy#2930 (Malacrnka) Officer : Mastern#2239 (Tyven) You can always poke us in game for more info THANKS for your time !Malacrnka1 15 Dec
14 Dec [A] Pandora The Social Raiding Guild needs more souls! Goodday reader Pandora! For Pony and Glory! What do we offer: Pandora has been a social easy going guild for over 9 years on Frostmane EU. We value the social and fun aspect over any other part of the game. By creating a kind and fun and sometimes crazy game enviroment we love to get to know the people behind the characters. A few examples: We speak to each other in the guildchat using reallife names. A private facebook group to share all kinds of stuff with fellow members. And even real life meetings! We are raiding every fridaynight @ 19:30 till around 23:00 or untill we are just done wiping :) We are a casual guild so progressing isn't really the key element in our raids. Its more about having a good time with the guildies and try and get some loot. We got as far as 13/13 HFC 12/13 HFC HC (skipped fel lord for some reason but killed Archimonde) For now we are gearing up and waiting for the new raids to unlock :) What do we look for? We are looking for like minded people. Play the game for fun with fellow gamers. Hangout, chit chat and small talk should be high on your list. Raiding should be a fun relaxing activity and not a must to get your epics. We don't require any kind of entry level. Even if your not looking for raiding but just a social place you are more then welcome to join us! If your intrested in joining Pandora add me to your friends list, leave a response here or contact any member online for an available officer. We no longer use a website for recruiting but a simple ingame chat will do. You are free to use the guildfinder but if you do please leave some text in there so I know your worth adding ;) With kind regards and hope to see you soon in Pandora! Veromor aka ErikVeromor14 14 Dec
12 Dec Three experienced raiders looking for a guild, Three friends looking for a Mythic progression guild. Restoration druid, Mw Monk, Fury warrior with OS protection/Protection paladin. We're looking for an evening-late night raiding guild preferably 3 raiding days per week possibly more, excluding Friday and Saturday. The reason for leaving our current guild is due to it disbanding. We are looking to join a guild together after having raided with each other for some time, we are looking for a stable mythic progression guild with a similar mindset towards raiding, we are looking for mature players that can focus and kill bosses. We would like to all be in the same raid team but regarding benching, for optimal team compositions we wouldn't mind being benched for specific fights ect if it benifitted the team. We are all 5/7 Mythic for EN and have logs that we are willing to provide, we also do Mythic+12s for the weekly chests, if you need them or anything else please contact any of us in game. Resto druid: Shalarissa#2811 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Shalarria/simple Has 34 traits, Boomkin offspec but only wants to raid mythic as resto .Mained disc priest from Mogushan vaults to Hellfire Citadel, rerolled during prepatch to Druid. started playing in cataclysm, cleared normal Siege of Orgrimmar got up to Nazgrim heroic before the prepatch, Heroic Highmaul, Heroic BRF, Mythic Hellfire citadel, currently 5/7 Mythic for EN and 3/3 Heroic for Trials of Valor. MW monk: Farmer#21576 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/F%C3%A1b/simple I rerolled priest for a part of Emerald Nightmare so the few kills that are missing are on my priest, I am wanting to begin to play my monk again being as I thoroughly enjoy it. Below is the link to my Holy priest’s Armory. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/F%C3%A1ppy/simple Willing to play either priest preferred. Started playing in TBC and raiding in TBC. Previous raiding experience, I have cleared BT/Sunwell, cleared all of WOTLK in the hardest difficulty, Cleared everything in Cataclysm except Bastion of Twilight which I cleared up to Sinestra on the hardest difficulty, Cleared everything on the hardest difficulty in MOP and did HM/BRF Heroic and HFC full 13/13 M. Currently 5/7 Mythic for EN and 3/3Heroic for Trials of Valor. Fury with protection OS Warrior or Protection Paladin: wolfskie#2902 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Wolfsk%C3%ADe/simple http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Wolfskie/simple Has offspec protection, preferring to play Arms in Mythic raids, started playing in vanilla and raiding in vanilla. Cleared Classic/TBC/WOTLK/CATA/MOP/on the hardest difficulty until Mythic was released, cleared Heroic HM/BRF and 11/13Mythic HFC. Currently 5/7 Mythic for EN and 3/3Heroic for Trials of Valor.Fáppy1 12 Dec