Draenor

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
56m Malevolence 9/10 HC NH lf dps Hi, At Malevolence we have raided with a solid team for many years, and most recently clearing 13/13M HFC and 3/7M EN 3/3H ToV as well as 10/10 normal NH and currently running 9/10 HC We would like to recruit raiders to bolster our roster to progress with Nighthold. Planning on once NH HC is cleared to move on into Mythic We are primarily looking for ranged dps - mages - hunters - doomkin Exceptional applicants can be taken into consideration even if they arent listed. Raid Schedule All times shown are Server time Wednesday 20:30 - 23:00 Thursday 20:30 - 23:00 Sunday 20:30 - 23:00 Head over to http://www.malevolence-eu.enjin.com/ and fill out an application or whisper Ayshane (Ayshane#2225),Trillbane (Trillbane#2953) or Stealidan (Stealz#2192) in-game to have a chat or for more information. Thanks :)Stealidan23 56m
1h [H]<Organised Chaos> raiding for working people! Hello! Organised Chaos is a social based raiding guild, currently 10/10 NH normal on farm, 10/10 NH heroic. We have a variety of people of different nationalities and age, yet we are skilled and active. Each day we try to do group content from M+, timewalking, raiding to BG. We understand that people need to go to work, school or whatever thing they are bound in real life. We would like to create mythic raiding team in near future, where we will be able to switch players due to work or school schedule. That’s why we want to recruit more skilled players that love group content, we especially welcome old WoW players that are looking for reliable guild and groups. Mythic+: We run them as much as possible, current goal is to clear +15 every week, doing so we encourage players with lower gear to improve their skill and gear while having a great time on Discord. Raiding: We have steady “Doorbreaker” team to clear the way, we add capable players each raid to team so as many people as possible can join each raid. Philosophy is to have many ready to raid players, as we know this is game and real life come first. You are welcome to every raid, and we don’t worry if you have to step down from raid. We are aiming now to have enough players to go to mythic raiding, and to have few backup so mythic raiding won't get problem with work/school schedule. Group atmosphere speak for itself, try running a M+ or raid with us, and you will see for yourself. From my personal perspective i never thought i can join raiding guild, because i have very unstable work schedule, here not only i raid but also do M+ and other group activities. We have very skilled players with good attitude, guild have steady and healthy grow in numbers as we are selective, we are not accepting “drama” makers. For more information You can contact me here, or officers in game: Decimas, Goldfinger or VhalinEnergizzer6 1h
5h [H][Draenor]885+ Disciple Priest I am an 885ilvl Discipline Priest looking for raiding guild for NH HC progression. Raid times that I can work around are every day after 7PM realm time.Retzepelin0 5h
7h [H] 10/10 HC Casual raiding guild recruiting for mythic TBFL is a raiding guild on Draenor full of friendly and dedicated players! We're looking for committed and exceptional DPS to fill the final spots in our raid team. About us: Our guild was formed by two friends at the end of WoD who were tired of raiding guilds that only had members who got online at raid time and weren't concerned with progressing as far as possible. It is our personal goal to provide an environment where every person feels like a valued member of a team all focused on a common end goal - kicking virtual !@#. We are looking for more members to re-bolster and stabilize our roster to continue progression! Raid times: Mon/Wed/Fri, 10 PM - 12 realm time. Members are expected to be able to regularly attend all raids. Our guild uses discord. Current progress: 10/10 HC Nighthold We also have m+ guild groups running high end keys and aim to continue that outside of raiding. Goals: To progress at least through heroic and as far as possible into mythic every tier of raid content while maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere. Testimonies: "Being part of a community-minded guild after playing alone for so long is very special. I miss everyone and their stupid banter when I can't play." "I truly believe this guild has really had a big impact on allowing me to enjoy the expansion!" What YOU can expect from US: - Tight-knit, social, active environment outside of raiding - Progression-oriented mindset - Dedication to making this guild the best place to be What WE expect from YOU: - Patience and reliability - Sense of humor - Constant desire and ability to improve - Knowledge of your role and raid awareness If you think we'd be a good fit, you can reach us for more information by leaving a comment down below or adding Sades#2975 or RyzoTheBeast#2622. Thanks, and I hope you all are enjoying everything Legion has to offer! TL;DR: Community of raiders looking for more driven members to progress in mythic Nighthold and beyond.Drian11 7h
9h Looking for SOCIALS (Casual raiding may ensue) Greetings good folk! Lazarus is currently looking for more active players of all levels, experience and genders under the category of SOCIALS Lazarus is one of the oldest remaining guilds on the server (September 2005) with a close knitted bunch of players that has played together since, both in WoW and other games. Most of us are 30+ meaning a mature attitude but without taking ourselves too seriously. First of all: we DO raid, twice a week, with a great bunch of people who play this game first and foremost to play together on raid nights. A lot of players also came back for legion, though some are starting to feel the RNG and the grind and thus beginning to loose a bit of the motivation. (The grind is real) Second of all: While this is mainly an effort to get more daily active players around, that does not mean that there is NO chance of joining the raid team. While we don't currently NEED more people to get raids going, we do welcome more raiders IF they meet our expectations. First and foremost, Lazarus is a casual raiding guild, with 2 raids per week, without enforcing a lot of rules. This is because most of us have jobs, families and RL obligations that gets in the way.  This is what casual raiding means to us: -If you can't make a raid, that's fine - see you next time you're available. -If you cant make it in time, that's fine - see you when you get here -If you can't make the whole raid, that's fine too - thanks for coming at all -If you need a longer break - we understand, and hope to see you when u get more time/motivation This does not mean it's free for all to come and go as u like every raid all the time. People who consistently won't/can't commit to most of a raidnight won't get prio for spots. We find that without forcing players to show up all the time to keep their raid spot, they feel at home, secure and they stay in the guild because they get to play what they want, when they can. Especially now that normal/heroic raiding is flexible every member who wants to,and are geared for it, can join in raiding. In Legion, the gap btw normal and heroic increased a bit , and thus we have a heroic raid team to do progress with and a saturday night Fun Run where we do normal or older raids (EN hc currently) for casuals and alts. PROGRESS: We are currently progressing through Nighthold hc, and we have collected all the "Ahead of the curve" achievements since early MoP (Had a break in cata) MYTHIC We like mythic raiding. In SoO we cleared 10/14 mythic (Old Heroic to be exact) on 10 man. However with the current 20 man requirement we are at an impasse. We will never recruit raiders just to make that happen, but we do hope we will find enough people like ourselves to maybe take on mythics again. We currently raid Thursday + Sunday 20:00 - 23:30 servertime. Saturday we run the Fun Run, same hours. What ARE we looking for then? -Most of all we want more people online during the day, particularly during peak hours, so we can chat, make more ad hoc mythic' dungeon runs, achievement runs and in general help each other out. The atmosphere in raids is fantastic, and we want more of it. -More likeminded people who care about playing TOGETHER, more than the game itself -People playing all classes: Internal specc rivalry promotes competition, making everyone work to learn their class better. Not too serious ofc, it's supposed to be fun too.  Have fun! The concept of playing a class/specc because: “The guild needs it” is something we frown upon. Playing the class/specc you really enjoy makes it so much more likely that you keep showing up and playing the game. We call that a win. What we are looking for in raiders are compatibility, but I'm not gonna lie, a measure of performance is required, since we ARE raiding heroics after all. WE value attitude first and foremost however.  Raiding skills can be taught, personality, not so much. What's in it for you? -A great home for you, your alts, and your friends too if you like.  -An opportunity to join us in raiding when your gear is somewhat in the range of the content we are doing  -Help to do dungeons and achievements and other non raiding PvE content -Friends: Many of us have met in RL across Europe and will do so again -Information, class/specc help and tips and tricks from players with 10 years of wow experience -The occasional boost.: If we are doing farm, odds are higher for you to join with your scrub toons. Requirements? None really.... Joke aside, there is no real requirement to join us as a social and hang around and play with us. If you would like to take a shot at raiding with us we don't have a list of do's and don't's but your general attitude, your performance and experience compared to the content we are currently undertaking is what we will be looking at.  Even if your birth certificate doesn't prove you being born before 1995, we do prefer your attitude and general behaviour to reflect as if it did. TL;DR We want more people to help make the daily guild atmosphere more open and lively. We have room for more raiders, but we want them to value CASUAL over PROGRESSION IF you went straight to the TL:DR you might not be who we are looking for. If this sounds at all interesting, feel free to contact: Thulsadoom#2725 EDIT: Updated the post for LegionThulsadoom36 9h
12h <Myth> 10/10 NH HC is recruiting! Current Recruitment Status We are currently looking for a couple of RDPS, SP/Boomkin/Elesham, MW monk And a dps with tank offspec skort. Current raid clear status Emerald nightmare 7/7 Normal 7/7 Heroic Trial of valor 3/3 Normal 3/3 Heroic The Nighthold 10/10 Normal 10/10 Heroic Who are we? Myth has been around since Cataclysm and has a few ex-mythic Raiders , We Promote Calm & Fun Raid enviroment above Anyhting else. Our plan in legion Our plan is to explore the Heroic & Myhtic content of legion Raid times Wednesday 20:30 - 23:00 CET (Official raid day) Thursday 20:30 - 23:00 CET (Official raid day) Saturday 20:30 - 23:00 CET ( Alt raid with 2 guild's combined) Sunday 20:30 - 23:00 CET (Official raid day) What we expect from you Having some experience with the game Knowing what is your best stats & gear are is a must. It lets us see you're actively researching how to improve your playstyle and damage. At the moment we use Discord as a form of voice communication and it's a must for any raid we will do. Since we only raid 3 days a week we expect our raid members to be there. If you can't make it, there are many ways to contact a leader or officer. If you want more info or to have a chat add our officer on btag Furtaus#2507 & #Schugga2789 If you want to check into raid and want to see how it is you can always check the streams "https://www.twitch.tv/teksabtv" & "https://www.twitch.tv/shuggz"Schuggä15 12h
13h [H] Nederlandse Elite 10/10N 3/10HC Nederlandse Elite [9+ jaar ervaring 350+ leden 10/10Normal 3/10Heroic] is op zoek naar volwassen Nederlandstalige leden. Iedereen is bij ons welkom, zowel voor raiders als social. /w voor invite Lázaros Whosthetankk Imbeseal Cathele Yelmedron MalgoshYelmedron1 13h
14h 7/10M Balance Druid LF 2-3Night Raiding Guild Hey all! I'm a 7/10M current experienced balance druid player. I'm currently transferring to Horde-Kazzak in search of a new home, a new chapter of my journey. I've raided since Cataclysm, with hardcore raiding during MoP. However, raiding 4-5 times a week is no longer an option for me, as I study at Uni, and can no longer sacrifice that amount of time. As such, I would like to find a guild which raids 2-3 times a week. I also main tank in mythic+ and have cleared many +15 instances. My PC and net specs: http://imgur.com/a/O3NIc My wow logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15650530/latest Raiding UI: http://imgur.com/a/AIjW2 For more info, please do not hesitate to contact me on via Dominick#21676 -Thanks, Dom ^^Dóm0 14h
15h <The Culling of Arthas> Looking for more Rdps The Culling of Arthas is looking for more ranged dps to enjoy legion raiding with us! Currently 10/10 HC and would like to try mythic with the roster for it :D We are a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild with a main goal for progressing through legion raid whilst being successful and having an enjoyable experience at the same time. We are very active and strive for a social community outside of Wow as well! (We are always open to play new games together) Information on raiding Raid times: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 20.30 - 23:00 Experience: We currently have an experienced raid leader and several veteran players who have extensive knowledge in raiding that we are more than willingly to share with you and learn from you if need be to enhance our raid. Current requirements: Ranged dps Loot distribution: We are following our own loot distribution where everything is handed out fairly between raid members based on best in slot. This way everyone get's a fair chance on receiving a piece of gear. Voice client: Active Discord channel (link given upon joining) Feel free to contact us for more info my battle.net is jakobkristen#2791, contact me on email: jakobasterix@gmail.com or contact MykeHawk#2675Konkslayer1 15h
15h Dungeon boost [DUNGEON BOOST] - We're two twinks that have extremely fast clear times for each dungeon, we're selling our boost for FAST lv.100-110 leveling! 8k/Dungeon. Add Thurkleif#2164 for more info.Maakilly0 15h
16h (H) Pure Luck 7/7M 3/3M 7/10M LF Resto Druid/DPS Pure Luck is a PvE raiding progression guild on Draenor EU. We are currently recruiting players who are both motivated and dedicated to raid at a high standard for competitive Legion Raiding. We are looking for players who are enthusiastic about progression raiding and want to get the most out of their game time. To us approaching problems with a positive attitude and enjoying the time we spend playing the game are more important than anything. With that said we are not a laid back or casual guild when it comes to raid time. We have high expectations and the intent of bleeding edge progression in mind. We thrive on challenge, so we'll be killing the mythic mode content before the nerfs. Laziness is not an option - like us you should be passionate about the game, and want your character to be the best it can possibly be. Our Expectations We aim to clear the content as quickly as possible and get as much done during raid times. This means we will not be stopping for long breaks during raid or tolerate slow players. We expect our members to keep up with the tank, drink inbetween pulls, run back instantly after a wipe (when necessary) and instantly rebuff the raid after a wipe. If you are considering joining Pure Luck these procedures should come as second nature. We are looking for players that can sit at their computer for the entire raid and not lose focus or go AFK for distractions outside of the game. During raid time you focus on your game and put in 120% from the beginning to the end of the raid. If you are going to prioritise other activities on certain days during the designated raid hours then do not apply to Pure Luck. The kind of players we are looking for are those that go above and beyond when it comes to performance and push their character to its absolute limit. Raid Times (Server Time, GMT +1) (These might change in the future) Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:30 Thursday: 20:00 - 23:30 Sunday: 20:00 - 23:30 It is mandatory that you can attend at the very least 5 out of 6 of raids on all of the days listed above, over 2 weeks. Raids may be extended for an extra 30 minutes if we feel that we are close enough to kill the boss in the next 30 minutes. Currently Recruiting Tanks: N/A Healers: Resto Druid Melee DPS: Any Ranged DPS: Any We require you to have atleast 900+ Item Level and having 54 in your artifact weapon Low: All other roles/classes (still considered just as much as the classes that are listed high, those are just the prefered classes) If you are interested in joining, please visit www.pl-guild.com and make an application. You can also add the following players for more information. Auviance (Auviance#21707) Fleppo (fleppo#2989)Auviancé170 16h
18h The Chandrian "When the hearthfire turns to blue, What to do? What to do? Run outside. Run and hide. When his eyes are black as crow? Where to go? Where to go? Near and far. Here they are. See a man without a face? Move like ghosts from place to place. What’s their plan? What’s their plan? Chandrian. Chandrian." Hi Everyone Kílvin here! We are a guild of experienced players who all decided real life is important too! Due to this, real life friends and friends of old who raided together at one point or another have banded together to create a guild where we can see the content but not having the added irritation of it seeming like a job. We all know the horrible feeling of having to farm for mats for the raid and then raiding, spending all of your time playing a game you love for a small amount of enjoyment...well look no further! All of our players are generally very experienced with the game and content goes down quickly. Raid Progress: 7/7 Normal EN 7/7 HC EN (AOTC) 2/7 Mythic EN (done before christmas) 3/3 Normal TOV 3/3 HC TOV (AOTC) 10/10 Normal NH 7/10 HC NH We have 2 flexible raid nights that are usually around 3 hours based on the members that are available and are aiming to generally complete all heroic content and maybe some mythic towards the end! We are currently looking for some solid ranged DPS and healers and of course all others will also be considered. We have met many people already through our short time in Legion who have become great members of the team and friends alike. If you feel like you have been looking for this sort of thing or simply want some more information please message me here or of course in game (i know i know, my name has a funny "í", sorry about that!) We all have a ridiculous sense of humour and all raids are generally filled with a large amount banter. We also play many other games together helping us all synergise well. I look forward to meeting you Kind Regards Kílvin Guild Master <The Chandrian>Kílvin10 18h
18h Divinus 1/10M is recruiting! Wen/Mon 8-11 @ Draenor Divinus is a semi-hardcore guild, we like to progress but also have fun while raiding. At this point in time we have 15 raiders which are ready to go Mythic Nighthold, so we are looking for the last few to join us so we can start progressing again! Currently we have HC on farm, but lack the players to start mythic due to people leaving the guild or taking a break. We are looking for friendly and mature people to join our raid team that already are geared and have some experience in Nighthold. Besides raiding it is also encouraged to join our mythic+ groups or form one yourself with some guildies! We are recruiting: Hunter rdps Tank (no paladin) or healer (shaman pref, no druid) Druid balance Warlock Applicants must have a good understanding of, and be able to communicate easily in English either through voice comms(Discord) or text. Successful applicants will be contacted in-game and undergo a 'trial' period of 1 to 2 weeks. This is to make sure that not only are we happy with you as a raider but to make sure that we are the right guild for you. Our raid days are currently: MONDAY : 20:00 - 23:00 CET WEDNESDAY : 20:00 - 23:00 CET You are able to apply below this post or contact me or the gm in game. Battetag: Makuba#2654 or Poke#21701Razhur2 18h
19h [New] Forbidden Dreams 4/10M (3/3M - 7/10M Leadership) Forbidden Dreams is a guild created by a top 70 experienced council who are no longer looking to raid 16-20 hours a week, maintain multiple characters for split runs and spend 12 hours a day playing the game. Instead we created a guild where a 3 day-10 hour schedule will be maintained and only focus on one character will be required. We also tend to have a very relaxed, focussed and enjoyable atmosphere with memes playing a key role in our existence. A good balance between real life and gaming is something you can definitely find in here. We are however still playing our characters upto max potential and push progress as fast as we possibly can with the hours and tools we have. In here you will find no casual slacking clownfiesta, but organisation, structure and a progressive mindset. The Council's Legion Achievements: 7/7M EN 3/3M ToV 7/10M NH Raiding schedule Wednesday: 19:30h-23:00h; Thursday: 19:30h-23:00h; Sunday: 19:30h-23:00h. If and only if the full raid team agrees we might add a 4th day in the first two weeks of new content to grant the possibility of clearing more content. What do we look for in a player?: - We require 100% attendance due to our short raiding schedule (Excluding special occasions); - Your character must be fully optimized at all times, this means the best possible enchants, gems and gear (For instance maxed out traits, correct stats on gear & consumables); - A positive and motivated mindset as well as a thick skin (If you get butthurt from the raid leader calling you out on a mistake, trying to improve the team, this is not a guild for you). - Being a solid memer is not a must, but is preferred; - Someone who is constantly researching and keeping update with the latest sniffs (Class Discords, MMO-Champion/Patch Notes, PTR testing); - Being a flexible player is a huge plus, although it is not required; - Be creative, innovative, don't just sit back and expect everything to come at you, take action, help out where you can; - We aren't just looking for top 50 superstar players, we are looking for players of good caliber that are open to constructive criticism and are capable of playing at a high level with our current schedule. What does Forbidden Dreams offer? - Structure and organisation is one of the most important things to us, we spend alot of time making sure everything is set up and avoid confusion and clown fiestas at all times; - An experienced council, in leadership as well as raiding. Our guild master and raid leader have very high end experience and do their very best to translate that knowledge and experience over to the team; - We have a specialized meme lab that will amuse you daily (Still looking for additional professors and scientists); - A relaxed, constructive and enjoyable atmosphere (It's not always sunshine and roses, everyone has their occasional conflicts and disagreements, progress always comes with abit of stress and pressure); - We are not just a raiding team, we are a family. We take people in very easily aslong as you prove your worth and aren't too much of a douchebag; - As a community we also offer outside raiding activities (We don't actually go outside, what did you expect). We play other games with remaining time (Overwatch, League of Legends, Club Penguin etc.); - We have M+ groups running daily, it's a very key part of the game at this moment and we understand this. You will not struggle running M+ with a full guild group in here. Well well, you have reached the end without falling asleep, congratulations! If you have read everything above and are interested in joining us or you would like to request more information, please add one of our council members on Battle.net. If your class is not listed and you believe you are a player that will suite our guild regardless, please do not hesitate to contact us. Make sure that you have performance logs to show us (Warcraftlogs or WoL)! Guild Master & Raid Leader: Ontari#21406.Ontarii20 19h
21h [H] << Grandia >> Recruiting for Mythic progression! Hello! <<Grandia>> is a UK-based guild with a solid core of friends who raided together for years! We are looking for more reliable and competent raiders to fill our last spots and finally start our mythic progress! Our current progress is: 1/7M EN - 3/3H tov - 10/10H NH In particular, we are in need of: -Ranged DPSers -Holy Paladin Our raiding schedule is: Wednesday 21:30 - 00:30 Thursday 21:30 - 00:30 Sunday 21:30 - 00:30 Feel free to whisper Kronòs (Leucis#2687) for any information!!Kronòs2 21h
22h <H> The Unique 10/10HC, 1/10 Mythic NH LF DPS <The Unique> on Draenor [Horde] 4/7 mythic EN - 3/3 Heroic ToV are looking to fill out our roster in preparation for Nighthold, we expect the first few weeks of Nighthold to be slow paced as we clear normal and heroic and look to rebuild due to losing raiders and others taking a break over the Christmas holidays. We aim to be back to raiding mythic as soon as possible so we have decided to open up recruitment for all dps and healer specs and potentially one tank spot. We're looking for people with around 860 ilvl minimum and previous experience in mythic raiding. We are a fairly laid back guild and we understand that everyone makes mistakes, we do not condone verbal abuse to any of our members nor do we allow 'calling out' if someone messes up, we simply shrug it off and pick ourselves back up and go again. Everyone is treated equal and with respect. Raid days and time: Monday - 19:30 - 22:30 Wednesday - 19:30 - 22:30 Thursday - 19:30 - 22:30 Looking for: 1 Tank 3 - 4 melee dps 3 - 5 range dps 1 - 3 healers Application: http://unique-guild.com/ Applicants must be 18+ (guild average is 25+), able to listen (speaking is optional) on Discord and understand the English language. Contact the officers in game, or on our forum if you have any questions or would like to chat. Othillia#2460 Toxiciti#2563 Aks#2727Otillia11 22h
1d GDKP for The Nighthold every friday at 19:00 Introduction: What is GDKP? GDKP stands for Gold Dragon Kill Points. It means that every item that drops from bosses is auctioned to the highest bidder. At the end of the raid, all gold is distributed evenly amongst buyers and boosters. When is this raid? The raid is every friday. We start inviting people to raid at 18:00, and start pulling at 19:00. The raid ends when either all bosses are dead or at 23:00. If the raid is doing well and we are near raid end time but near a boss we will do a vote and if the majority want to stay then we will extend the time by 30 minutes maximum. How does everything work? To enforce that buyers don't get a free boost and that boosters do their job well, there are a few rules for bidding: We will start doing normal mode first, once boosters are sufficiently geared and have moved on to mythic only, we will switch from normal to heroic. 1. There is an entry fee of 150k for people above 875 ilvl. We can also carry a maximum of 3 people below 875. Entry fee for those buyers is 200k. If you think you can boost but you don't have the required itemlevel of 905, we can give you a 50k discount on the entry fee. This means that you can pull the maximum of your character, you don't just perform the mechanics flawlessly. You can spend the entry fee for bidding. Entry fee will not be refunded.. 2. Minimum bid is 5k gold 3. Minimum increase for bid is 2k. 4. Transmog or offspec bid starts at 2k and will only be offered if nobody bids for the item. 5. You have to make a serious bid if an upgrade drops for you. The lower your itemlevel, the higher I consider a serious bid. The definition of an upgrade includes if you already have the item that drops but it has an extra proc(socket on top of the item you have) or is the warforged version of your current item. You're not required to bid if you currently have a warforged but not socketed item and the socketed, non warforged version drops; if the item we're selling is both warforged and has a socket and yours doesn't, that is required to place a bid on it. If the upgrade is only a tertiary stat on top of your current item, we'll not require you to bid on it. All preceding rules apply to mainspec only. If you fail to make a serious bid, I reserve the right to revoke your right to get an even share at the end of the raid or even replace you. Your gold share will be distributed among the remaining eligible members. Example: 2 buyers want item X, buyer A opens bid with 5k and has got crap gear, buyer B increases bid to 10k. If buyer doesn't increase bid while having an item with far lower item level, he risks losing his gold share or getting replaced. Furthermore, I expect you to behave in my raid. Point out errors if need be, but do so in a polite manner. 6. Offspec prices: 2k. There will also be penalties for [2k fine] 1: Ninja pulls even if we do not wipe. 2: Failing on mechanics that can cause raid wipes, regarldess of wipe actually happening It will be announced before boss fight for which ability there is a penalty for. 3: Since the raid will be group loot everyone will have to pass and pass fast, there will be a penalty for not passing within 30 seconds after the boss has been killed. 4: Accidentally pressing greed or need. Basically get used to pressing pass or select the option to automatically pass all items. It will be required to pay the penalty immediately after the boss fight. Which bosses will be killed? We will clear the instance. What is expected? First of all, you need to be unsaved to all of the bosses in The Nighthold Heroic. If we notice that you're saved to any boss, you risk losing your share of the pot or getting replaced. Currently because all boosters are farming the last 2 bosses for tier, relics & trinkets, so because of powers beyond my control, we'll just have 3 less items on the last 2 bosses. Obviously any booster who is fully unsaved will take priority over a saved booster when selecting boosters. As for buyers, it's absolutely forbidden to be saved to any of the bosses. Boosters will be expected to perform, meaning they know how to handle mechanics and do their job well enough to carry lower geared people. Buyers are people with low gear or / and lack of knowledge of mechanics in adddition to people with good gear but can still obtain minor upgrades.In short, everyone can buy gear if they want to. If an item isn't an upgrade for you but you want to increase the bid, you're free to do so, but you are expected to pay up if it backfires on you. If you harrass the person assigned to need on items and holding the gold or are just rude to people, or you prevent us from giving instructions to the raid, we reserve the right to keep your goldshare and divide it among the other eligible people for goldshare. Due to the fact that some people fail to show up after saying that they'll show up, I have to recruit more people than my roster can fit in. So that means if everyone shows up, not all of them will get a spot in the raid. For boosters this means, if you get in raid first, you got your spot. Same applies for buyers. However buyers can pay the entry fee in advance to guarantee their spot. With guaranteeing a spot, I mean: your spot is reserved til 19:00 realm time, then it gets taken by the first buyer who gets in. You'll have an entire hour to show up and claim your reserved spot. What if I want to switch chars in the raid? To change characters you will have to firstly have it parked outside the raid entrance, notify the raid leaders before the raid, and only swap out during trash if you do not need anything. You will have to put 10k towards your deposit to swap a character and back to original because of the hassle, the gold is spendable.Evilbender30 1d
1d [H] <NOID> 10/10 hc, is recruiting Healers and DPS <No One Important Died> on Horde, is recruiting Healers and DPS to progress in Mythic Nighthold. Priority classes: DPS: Rogue, Death Knight, Mage. Healers: Resto Druid, Resto Shaman. If you're a skilled player in other class/spec you can still find a place with us. <NOID> has switched to World of Warcraft from Star Wars: The Old Republic. After the change, we found ourselves lacking players to fill the progression team as the World of Warcraft group size is much bigger than in SWTOR. We are a guild that is looking to progress through all current content with a enjoyable, solid and reliable group. Thus, we are now recruiting to clear the already existing raids, as well as the ones to come in Legion. We also aim to continue doing mythic+ dungeons. We will consider applicants with different roles and classes, however, mentioned above have the highest chance to find a spot in a team. We will prioritize players who are ready for mythic, which means gear, weapon traits and experience. Expectations: -knowledge of your class and spec -knowledge of boss mechanics and the ability to learn specific tactics -attendance during raids -presence on our Discord server, especially during raids -constant progression of your character via Artifact Power -proving consumables for yourself (flasks, potions, food) as well as keeping your gear enchanted and gemed. We currently raid three times a week: Thursday, Monday, Tuesday from 9-12 pm CET. We also run mythic+ dungeon whenever we do not raid. Ask for officers in game or contact on battle net: dziuku#2604 Bis#2307 Agandaur#2158 yaskha#2699Traldone0 1d
1d Resto Druid lf 2 day HC Raiding guild. Hey all, to make it short and simple I am looking for a 2 day a week raiding guild that mainly raids heroic. I am 9/10 HC with a couple of sub 10% wipes on Gul'dan, I am looking for a guild around that same point, I cannot raid wednesdays im afraid, but everything else goes. I am looking for a laidback and friendly community that doesnt take itself too seriously, but still is able to focus and enjoy raid content. Any more questions feel free to contact me.Moodsan3 1d
1d [H] Animosity - DPS/Healer Recruitment **Animosity** is a raiding guild on EU-Draenor. We have a strong foundation, skilled player base and environment where everyone can enjoy progressing through the raiding content that Legion has to offer! The goal of our guild is to clear the Mythic content currently available to us. Animosity have a lot of players who have been playing since vanilla. If you would like to join a chilled, friendly and focused guild then we may be for you :) Current Progress: 2/7 M - Emerald Nightmare 3/3 HC - Trial of Valor 1/10 M - Nighthold Currently looking for: Healers: Priest, Monk, Pala (decent off specs are preferred) DPS: Rogue, Elemental, Mage, Warlock We raid Wed/Sun/Tues: 20:00 until 23:00 server time. Any class spec is still welcome to apply as we welcome skilled players. All applications will be considered. WHAT WE REQUIRE: • We require that all of our recruits are knowledgeable about their class - main and offspec; • A working mic, is able to fully communicate on TS3 and be fluently able to speak English; • A good and stable internet connection and well prepared; • Players who are able to give & take criticism maturely and improve their game play where needed; • Adequate raiding experience and good understanding of how progression works; • Someone who is able to have a laugh and has a terrible sense of humour. WHAT WE CAN OFFER: • Stable guild with experienced raiders and gamers who have been playing together for years; • A great atmosphere inside and outside of raids; • A friendly and healthy guild! We are looking for like-minded players to join us on our quest to progress through the hardest content this expansion has to offer, and have a laugh while we do it! If you are interested in applying please visit: www.animositywow.enjin.com to make an application. Feel free to contact: GM: Soteria (kreep#2194) Raid Lead: Zartur (zolloz#2227) Raid Lead: Nalsinki (Nalsinki#1849) Recruitment: Ilion (Ilion#2672) Thanks! Edit: Updated for LegionIlion27 1d
1d [H] Nefarious - Casual Raiding Guild 4/10HC About Us: Nefarious is a guild made by friends for friends. We're casual raiding guild looking to enjoy the content in our slow but solid pace progression. Our goal is to have a laugh while playing! What do we need: We're looking for new people to expand our roster and all we expect is willingness to have fun and improve in various aspects of the game. If you're just leveling or your Ilvl is still low, that's not a problem! We're here to help as long as you enjoy yourself. When we do stuff: We raid on Thursday and Sunday from 8:15 to 11:00 server time. And we try to organize off runs throughout the week. Our legion progress is 4/7M EN 3/3 TOV HC 4/10 NH HC What class/role: We have no class nor role restriction but please have in mind thst some raid spots might be inflated by too many healers/tanks. If you're interested or have more questions feel free to whisper any of our members in game. Or directly thru our Officers Asmodena;Sineath;Ágró or on our website www.nefarious-guild.euHolymel6 1d
1d <Ante Mortem> Weekend Raiding Guild 10/10 HC Hello all! About Ante mortem We are a long running guild, mostly of friends that have been playing together for quite some time. It was established by friends, IRL friends and veteran players alike. Ante mortem is an english speaking guild, consisting of mostly English and Scandinavian folks. We are a tight knit bunch, spending a lot of time on our guild Teamspeak server having a bit of a laugh with each other and would love you to join in. We were recently based on Chamber of Aspects EU, however, due to a lack of player population, have transferred to Draenor, to help our push into higher tier raid content. Current Progress: The Nighthold - 10/10 Normal and 10/10 Heroic. Current Recruitment is listed on our website, however we will consider any application, listed or not, that comes our way. Our Raid Schedule We raid weekends (Saturday & Sunday) 18:00 - 22:00 CET/Server Time (17:00 - 21:00 GMT) and also have an alt raid on a Friday, at the same time as above. What do we require from you? Be mature, up for a giggle, committed, and able to attend most if not all raids. Willingness to raid, help out other guild members, learn encounters through research, videos, and any other means. You will be required to use Teamspeak 3 and have no issues communicating in a raid environment. We use RCLootCouncil to distribute loot, you will be expected to download it to be able to receive any items. We raid Saturday & Sunday 18:00 - 22:00 CET/Server time and expect very good attendance. We expect you to turn up to raids fully gemmed/enchanted, with food and flasks at the ready, with an appropriate item level. What will we offer you? Scheduled raids week in, week out. Consistent progress. A guild full of great people, always up for a Mythic + or two, who also don't mind giving a helping hand! We have a very good core group of players, we are just missing the last few people (plus a few surplus) to progress even further. psst.. that's you. Interested? Please either visit http://www.ante-mortem.enjin.com to apply or add my b-tag Howard#21124 and give me a holla! Thank you, good luck and have fun all!Aerist10 1d
1d [SWE]<Ancient Circle> [H] Recruiting for Mythic Raid NH 1/10 Mythic EN 7/7Mythic ToV 3/3HC Vi raidar 19.30 - 23.00 på Torsdagar och Måndagar. Vi letar nu efter mer folk för mythic progress Vettigt folk >> ilvl Om du vill raida mythic i "vuxet" sällskap i ett trevligt guild utan drama så viska Hufs, Vanvett, Apotekarnes eller slumpmässig member för mer info.Apotekarnes30 1d
1d GRIMM recruiting Grimm 8/10hc Friendly guild with a stable raid team looking for Ranged dps with viable off specs Hunters, boomies, priests, shammies. Raid times Wednesday, Thursday, Monday 19:45 - 2300 RT /w Raabo, Horridum, Paweska or Zulujula in game or add tarafae#2309 Socials always welcome.Paweska0 1d
1d LF a guild with progression and relaxed minded people Hi , I'm looking for a guild to meet friends here in Draenor. I have just created my toon today and will be looking to progress as i hit end game. I'm currently working on my frost mage now , but still not sure wether to get fire or frost. Depending maybe if what the guild wants me to . I'm a progression minded person and can adapt and learn easily in future raids etc. Looking forward to meet you guys :)Enquea2 1d
1d LF social guild :) Hello! :) Im looking for a new place to feel like home in this game. I want to find a fun and friendly guild to hang out with and chat with while playing this lovely game. It dosent hurt if the guild does have some events including mog/achievement runs or does some pvp together :) Im also interessed in M+ runs and/or a tiny bit casual raiding on normal maybe, i dont really have time to commit to raiding on a higher lvl cus of work. But mainly i just miss the social aspect and the feeling of community that a good social guild gives you :) So if you know of a place that might sounds like this, please help me find it :3Emmriin2 1d
1d Group of players looking for guild Hey guys, sadly my guild is coming to an end and there is a group of about 5/6 of us that would like to stay together and continue raiding with each other. We are all 9/10hc with 890+ item level Our group contains a balance druid, hunter, holy priest, holy pala, Havoc DH, ele shaman and a rogue If you feel like we can fit into your guild leave messages here Thank youCharliegarbo20 1d
1d Mythic +/Kara Boosting Hello! We are guild group of players that want to boost you through Mythic +15 :) All of our players are 905+ ilvl so the boost will be fast and painless. We are offering few kind of boosts: -Keystone Master achievement - 250k(price may go up or down depending on affixes) -Weekly chest run (not in time) - 200k (as above) -Return to Karazhan run (without Nightbane) - 150k -Nightbane - 150k -Return to Karazhan with Nightbane - 200k We can boost you through your +15 key or ours, so don't worry if you don't have one :) We are accepting payment only on Draenor and Burning Legion. Contact:ArooS#21320 Have a nice day and see you soon!Ashilaya13 1d
1d [H] <Voljins Avengers> 3/10 Mythic (3/3 HC) - LF DPS Recruitment is open for exceptional players to fill in a couple of gaps in our roster! We are on the hunt for the following classes: DPS - Affliction Warlock, Ret Paladin, Shadow Priest, BoomkinInterested? Please do not hesitate to drop us a message here on the forums or contact Lushie on Battle.net: Vylendis#2403. ... --- The TLDR version! About the Guild: Voljins Avengers (VA) was formed on Legion launch, with mythic raiders from WoD expanding out to run their own guild. With people far and wide we have a diverse community, with many from the UK and across its borders. Our raids take place on Mondays & Thursdays 8.15pm - 11.30pm (Server Time), with Discord being our primary way of communicating with the team. We expect all our players to be able to at least listen in on Discord for tactics, and it is also preferable for raiders to be able to speak with the team during fights. VA likes to reside somewhere in between a semi-casual and semi-hardcore guild. We value the community over progression, as we believe that being friends first and foremost helps ease the pain of long nights and wipes. This doesn't mean we mess around - oh no! We ask for complete focus from our raiders, and expect them to pull their own weight for the benefit of the team. Our ethos is bosses will die on progression when tactics and player skill is on point. All we ask is that you bring a calm mind, determination and a barrel of laughs to the raids, in addition to signing up and have a 95% attendance rate. We understand that real life is a priority, and we are a rather chilled and laid back guild in that regard. However we will move into Mythic raiding as soon as Heroic has been cleared on new content, so expect to fight for your weekly spot in a slightly larger roster than we need for Mythic progression. The existing core team are always on hand to run Mythic + dungeons, with many in the guild pushing for the higher keys - all you need to do is just ask! We are a friendly team of misfit individuals who come together for raiding as it truly should be, a hilarious social experience with a great community to boot! If you are interested then please do find me in game on Lushie (EU Draenor), or add my battletag Vylendis#2403. Alternatively add Fromage (GM) at Fromage#2746 Recruitment updated: 16/02/2017Lushie20 1d
1d <Boosted Monkeys> 1/10 mythic Boosted Monkeys, a somewhat newly created horde guild actively searching for people who wants to progress in mythic raiding. We are currently looking for a couple of good DPS players. We are a three night raiding guild on horde pve realm, Draenor EU who are focused on Mythic progress as we get ready to tackle the later bosses in Nighthold. http://boostedmonkeys.enjin.com/ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Boosted+Monkeys Our raid times are: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Invites are at 19:30 with the first pull being at 20:00. We end the raids at 23:00. There are expected requirements outside of raids regarding completing mythic+ dungeons in order to maintain a good artifact level and ensuring the highest item level item from your weekly cache. We also expect you to maintain a high attendance (90%) and inform us well in advance of upcoming absences. If you believe we suit your needs and you ours, please contact us: Bnet: Nokrath#2857 IG: Exires Or Bnet: Lixini#2777 IG: LixiniAkrazhan1 1d
1d Former Raidteam looking for Progressive guild We're 5-10 players with ilvl running from 870-905ish and most of us got curve and 8/10 on HC as guild. Fun gang who's active and extremely social, but we lacked dedicated members in our former guild so we're looking for a new active home! just comment for more info.Morocha8 1d
1d <Grave> WTS +15 BOOST KEYSTONE MASTER or W/O ACHIEVE Welcome to Grave's boosting thread! We're a top performing guild that weekly and daily run mythic keystones & Nightbane boost runs. Our guild consists of some of the highest ranking players on the realm and a guarantee to get what you pay for. Some of the people you will see in your dungeons: Fullblod (Guardian Druid) - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Fullblod/advanced Obli (Frost Death Knight) - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Obli/advanced Bengtson (Beast Master Hunter) - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Bengtson/advanced Asunå (Havoc Demon Hunter) - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Asun%C3%A5/advanced Underlight (Holy Priest) - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Underlight/advanced Babywings (Balance/Restoration Druid) - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Babywings/advanced Cheeseman (Elemental Shaman) - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Cheeseman/advanced ... How to contact us: Fullblod#2987 Baseline#2801 Onyx#12385 Asuna#2517 Hope to be hearing from YOU soon!Fullblod14 1d
1d [H] Ferox 9/10 HC Progression Current Progression: 9/10 HC Currently Recruiting: Ranged DPS Any exceptional players----------------------------------------------------------- <Ferox> Ferox is a guild formed during the end of WOD on Draenor PvE - we have chosen this realm to home our guild because of it's great pve focused player base. The raid team only consists of friendly and competent players and the kind of atmosphere here is full of laughs & banter. Although in the core team, during progression we do take raiding seriously. Players are always required to respect each other We raid: Monday 20:45-00:00 ST Wednesday 20:45-00:00 ST Thursday 20:45-00:00 ST...Tyrøne3 1d
1d [H] Amentia 7/7M 2/3M 4/10M LF Raiders <Amentia> is an old horde raiding guild on Draenor. We are currently looking for more players to join our core mythic progressin team in Nighthold. We are raiding Wednesdays and Sundays from 19.00 to 22.30. During progression we usually also have a third extra raid, but this one is optional to participate in. We are currently looking for: Healing One more healer to the team, preferably: - Resto shaman Ranged dps A few more ranged dps, preferably following classes/specs: - Warlock - Hunter - Shadow Priest Is your class/spec not listed? We're always looking for exceptional players so don't hestitate to contact us if you feel you could be an addition to our team! Since we're progressing in mythic Nighthold we have the following preferences for new trials: - 54 traits in your mainspec weapon - similar raid experience - around 900+ ilvl We use Discord as our voice comm and it's mandatory for everyone to use it during raids. We also use LootCouncil. Interested? Add Ely#2829 on bnet or take an ingame whisper to Elrayna, Malgantoz, Preachalot or Yinfu.Elrayna6 1d
1d [H] Dobby's Angels 7/7M, 2/3M, 3/10M recruiting! Quick info Faction & server - Draenor EU, Horde Raid days - Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Raid times - 19:00 – 22:00, server time. Attendance requirements - 80% Loot system - Master looter with loot council Website - http://dobbysangels.shivtr.com/ (Under construction!) Raid progress We have cleared all current raids on normal and heroic difficulty, and are now recruiting in order to venture into mythic progression in Nighthold! The reason to why we have not done so already is simply because our roster is not big enough just yet, but with heroic on farm we find that mythic is not very far off. Emerald Nightmare – 7/7 Normal. 7/7 Heroic. 7/7 Mythic. Trial of Valor – 3/3 Normal. 3/3 Heroic. 2/3 Mythic. Nighthold – 10/10 Normal. 10/10 Heroic. 3/10 Mythic. We are recruiting • Druid - Balance (High) All classes and specs will be taking into consideration though, so if your specific class and/or spec is not listed, please feel free to send us an application either way! About us Dobby’s Angels was created early Cataclysm by a bunch of in real life friends. Whilst the core group has changed, the guild still has a very homely feel to it with lots of jokes going on. We are all very fond of raiding but with real life being what it is, we do try to keep the requirements as low as possible whilst still getting content cleared. At the moment we are raiding three days a week, which was very recently bumped up from two days just to get mythic progress going. That being said, if there is something not yet killed or our raiders wishes to clear an instance we are currently not focusing on, the rest of the week days are used as extra, non-obligatory raid days. Our members find this quite rewarding as those who cannot invest as much time into the game does not have to, whilst still enabling those who wants to play more than the rest. Most members of the guild also have one to two alts, so there is never really any content not cleared! At the moment we are using TeamSpeak 3 with Discord being used for sharing music and memes, but are most likely to swap over to Discord completely in the near future. In the end we find that communication is the key to a good atmosphere and are thus encouraging our members to socialize as much as possible – whether it is just about goofing around or discussing which stat build is the best for a specific class. The game is meant to be enjoyed and that is what we intend to do! About you We are looking for dedicated players that are not afraid to talk. We expect you to keep up to date with your class and spec as well as being prepared for the raids. As mentioned, one of our main requirements is for our raiders to keep an 80% attendance and that is something you will need to be able to fulfil. Other than that we find that most people find our guild a relaxing place to be at, but a sense of humor and the will to socialize is always preferred! How to apply In order to make the recruitment process as easy as possible for us, we do have a few questions we would like you to answer. Not to worry though, we have a template to fill in! You simply hit this thread - http://dobbysangels.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2617562 - copy the template and make a new post under the "Recruitment" section, or by sending one of the officers a message with your response! Your application should be marked with name, specc and class. As an example: Slauka - Holy Priest. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our officers either at the forum or ingame! Nautron – NautroN#2583 Nukinee – nukinee#2587 Slauka – slauka#1596 Thank you for your time! /Dobby’s AngelsSlauka14 1d
2d <Karazhan Chess Society> recruiting RDPS/Healers! <Karazhan Chess Society> [1/7 Mythic, 3/3 Heroic, 10/10 Normal, 9/10 Heroic] is currently looking to fill a few gaps in the team for Nighthold! We're a bit of a hybrid guild, having undergone a rather successful merger; our priority is to have a good time as we progress through Normal and Heroic, and eventually find our way into Mythic! We're a friendly bunch of loud, banterful raiders whom love to have a laugh while raiding, knowing that doing so in silence is boring, but focus on downing content when it comes to bosses. We're seeking active and dedicated DPS to join the raid team; but more than that, to become friends whom do !@#$ outside of raids. What we look for in raiders. -To be social. We don't demand people join in the playful banter, but we want everyone to enjoy themselves and make friends. -To be ready to raid. This means gear being prepared, consumables on hand. To sign up to raids via the Calendar, and to show up. -To be willing to hear feedback and learn from mistakes. -To be courteous and self-aware. We pride ourselves on try to have fun while we raid, but we draw the line at any form of discrimination and bad-attitude. We use RCLootCouncil for loot. Raid times are: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday, 20:00-23:00 server time. Healing-wise, we have very real need of: -Holy Paladin/Restoration Druid (Our officer is willing to play whichever we don't have) -Mistweaver Monk. We're currently also seeking most classes for DPS, with a distinct priority for: -Frost Death Knight. -Balance Druid. -Rogue. -Elemental Shaman. -Marksmanship/Beast Mastery Hunter. -Warlock. -Mage. We're also happy to look into any application from any unlisted DPS class! Please contact me via RealID Xantis#2556 to chat, if this interests you. We're also very welcoming of Social players whom just want somewhere to call home and chill.Namikazé20 2d
2d [H] Gordian Knot - Draenor Recruiting! Guild Information: Guild name: Gordian Knot Faction: Horde Realm: Draenor (EU) Realm Type: Normal - PVE Current progress: NH 10/10N, 9/10H Raid days: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday Raid times: 20.00-23.00 CET Website: http://gordian-knot.eu/ (Full application details on website) Recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Raiding: High: Druid: Balance & Feral Paladin: Retribution & Holy Priest: Shadow & Discipline Shaman: Elemental Medium: Death Knight: Frost & Unholy Demon Hunter: Havoc Druid: Feral Hunter: Survival Mage: All specs Monk: Windwalker Warlock: All specs Low: Hunter: Marksmanship & Beast Mastery Rogue: All specs Warrior: Arms & Fury Recruiting for Mythic Dungeons (no raiding spot): High: Any role These are our open spots at the moment, however, we are always interested in any player that is highly skilled, knowledgeable with their class and has positive and friendly attitude. About us: Gordian Knot is a 20-man semi-hardcore raiding guild that consists of experienced raiders with some of them having raiding experience as far back as Vanilla. We are a friendly group who enjoys World of Warcraft and loves raiding. We have fun and joke around but when bosses need to go down then all is serious! We wish for all our members to enjoy the game as much as we do and we expect raiders to maintain a 70% attendance per month. We also enjoy a variety of other activities such as running a lot of Mythic+ dungeons doing alt-runs, achievement runs etc. There are a few things we hold in high value but above else we value friendliness and politeness towards guildies and other players and skillfulness when it comes to the more serious parts of the game. Currently : We raid 3 nights a week, Wednesdays, Sundays and Mondays, from 20:00 till 23:00 server time. Although we are a 20-man guild, we usually run an extra group in order to get more people to experience the joys of raiding, help new raiders learn the Knot's way to down bosses and gearing up. Usually, these runs happen on Thursdays or Fridays. Saturdays are left for older content runs for fun and drinking! Our current guild progress is 9/10 Nighthold HC, aiming for a quick HC clear, as we plan on focusing on Mythic Progress ASAP! If you're interested in joining Gordian Knot, please fill in our application form, located at http://gordian-knot.eu/apply/ , alternatively please whisper Athlioss@Draenor or add my battletag Athlios#2283. PS. We're always open to group applications or guild merging discussions. We are also open and welcome social applications.Athlioss7 2d
2d [H] Fifth Sin [7/7M - 1/3M - 3/10M] recruiting! Fifth Sin - Raiding Guild on EU-Draenor, formerly of EU-Outland. Fifth Sin was one of the oldest guilds on Outland where we raided for over 7 years. As that server went downhill faster and faster over the last couple of expansions we felt it was time to move to a server where the focus lies firmly with PvE, rather than PvP as is the case on outland. This is why we transferred the guild to Draenor towards the end of MoP, and have been raiding on Draenor ever since. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that values a good guild environment as well as progression in raids. We are looking for more players to join our team for Legion raiding, for more details on which classes and specs take a look at our recruitment posts either on our website or at our wowprogess site (both are linked below). Current progression can be found here: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Fifth+sin We are a mature guild with members from all over Europe, this means that in order to apply you must be 18 years or older. You must also be able to attend our raid schedule; we raid on Wednesday and Monday from 20:00 until 23:00 server time. (With an optional 3rd day to be used when the need is great (Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, depending on what works for our raiders). We’re an English speaking guild, and expect you to be able to understand and express yourself in fluent English. Exceptional applications are always considered, even if we are not actively recruiting for that particular class or spec. For people to fit into our guild, you must have a sense of humour and be able to take criticism. We expect applicants to understand their class completely and all of its mechanics. Contributing to the guild whether through the forums or in game is important to us and in return the guild will do our best provide you with free repairs, flasks and pots as well as an enjoyable environment and steady progression. New recruits are placed on a try-out period. This is not only so that we can see what you are like and how you perform, but will also give you the opportunity to decide whether we are the right guild for you. So if you are interested and think we might be the right guild for you or for further information please feel free to visit us at www.fifth-sin.com For more details, here is our recruitment list on our forum: http://www.fifth-sin.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12915 To apply, have a look at our recruitment post. This should tell you what we generally look for in a player, as well as what you can expect of the guild and how we do things: http://www.fifth-sin.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=477 You can also contact our Recruitment Officer Goonier (Xenon45#2817), or our Guildmaster Alyssia (FreddieK#2983) directly if you have any questions or if you just prefer talking to someone before applying. Then if you think Fifth Sin is the guild for you, sign up to our forum (preferably with your ingame name) and fill out our application template - http://www.fifth-sin.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=380 - You'll usually get a quick reply or questions fired back at you so check back often! Alternatively, you can apply privately by PM'ing Alyssia on the FS forums - http://forums.fifth-sin.com/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&action=quotepost&p=1917 - and no-one but the officers in Fifth Sin will see your application. Look forward to hearing from you!Alyssia202 2d
2d [H] The Origin 10/10N 8/10HC Nighthold Hello All The Origin Are Recruiting , We pride ourselves on being a very close friendly guild and helping out each other when we can ,yet making sure people turn up for raid days , we have been going for over 12+ years now having originally transferred from kul tiras 8 years ago. We currently raid 2 days per week Monday/Wednesday 20.30-23.30 server time. - This allows people to have a good balance of wow and a social life. We use Discord as our voice comms. We have open recruitment to all classes except tanks. We will take your application seriously so please do not time waste and feel free to chat with any of our members. We are looking to bulk up our team and have people that can turn up to the raids and put the effort in without any drama but also maintain a friendly and social aspect which we have had for all these years whilst progression through content If you feel you would like to be part of The Origin and join us in our further adventures and have a good laugh on Discord and on our Facebook page , Please use the apply button on our Website on the link below and make a short application or Please /w a The Origin Member who will pass on your details to Me or a Recruitment officer. http://originkt.enjin.com/ Regards Ted.Theevildead7 2d
2d [H] Rehab recruiting DPS/healer (9/10 Hc) & mythic+'ers Rehab Inc have recently transferred from Kor'gall (where the guild formed way back in 2007) to Draenor. We are currently recruiting dps of all types and healer for heroic Nighthold progression. Additionally- if you are just interested in mythic+ we are also looking for more players so we can get a couple more runs going at the same time. We are a group of social raiders/dungeoneerers (possibly not a real word) from all over Europe. We all have real life commitments, so understand that people aren't always able to make every raid. We aim to get as far through content as our schedule allows, so we do expect people to have reasonable gear, at least a vague understanding of class rotation, flasks etc. for raid days, however our primary focus is on enjoying the game and having fun! We have cleared 7/7 Hc in EN, 3/3 Hc in ToV, and we are currently 10/10 N 9/10 Hc in NightHold. Raid times are Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30 until 23:30 server time, and other than raids there are regular mythic+/ Nightbane runs organised within the guild. If this sounds like Rehab could be the place for you, or you are a small group looking for someone to raid with, please visit our website (http://www.rehab-ftw.org/apply) or whisper myself (Bnet tag Xero#2154) or someone else in the guild in game. Thanks for reading!Fidboat40 2d
2d 3/10 HC social raiding guild recruiting! Background: We are a social, raiding guild made of members that are interested in casual raiding or members that have previously been part of progression guilds and want to take a more relaxed approach to progress in Legion and beyond. We are looking to recruit like-minded players that are interested in joining our raid roster with a regular attendance (see details below for times). In addition, if you would like to join as a social and find out more about the guild before committing to the raids then this is also welcomed. Progression to date: Since the Nighthold released we have cleared 10/10NM and have so far progressed 3/10HC. We are looking for more players to join our raid group to help us progress through Heroic and into Mythic in the near future. What nights do we raid? For progress, we raid Monday and Wednesday 20.00-23.00 with a 10 minute break included. As mentioned, we like to still maintain a relaxed atmosphere whilst striving to progress. On a Sunday evening we organise an optional alt raid through normal NH to help gear alts and newer members of the guild for our progress raids. What are we looking for? We are currently recruiting melee and ranged DPS as a priority. Solid applications for tanks and healers are also welcomed. Melee DPS: Warrior - high priority Enh Shaman - high priority Frost DK - high priority Monk - high priority Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest - high priority Elemental Shaman - high priority Balance Druid - high priority How to enquire or apply? If you are interested in applying as a raider or a social member please reply to the thread below or whisper one of Officers in game. You can get in contact with myself, Kurosaki, Scorpion or Hyperion in game. We look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes, Solq.Solq1 2d
2d [H] Wolfmother Draenor - 2 day HC raiding guild(6/10H) Wolfmother was reassembled in Nov 2016, were we started as a casual guild doing M+ and Pugging some raids here and there. Now with 20+ Accounts and a 2 day raiding roster every week, we are changing to a more raiding approach. We raid on, Monday and Thursday from 20.00 till 23.00 server time. Progress so far: 7/7 HC EN 3/3 Normal TOV 1/3 HC TOV 10/10 NH normal. 6/10 NH HC We are looking for like minded players who value quality over QTY. Since we raid only 2 nights, the standards are being set pretty high for obvious reasons were we want to kill as much bosses as we can in our limited 6 hrs raid. If you think you have what it takes come join us. Classes required: (minimum ILVL 870 and 30-35 traits) Ranged: Warlock - High Boomkin - Medium SP - Medium Mage - Medium Melee: Windwalker - Medium Feral - Medium DH - Medium Tanks: Closed Healers: Mistweaver Feel free to add one of us and we will have a chat. Kartor#2203,roronoa#2243Karttor13 2d
2d Pieces Boosting Service Pieces [World Rank 10] are offering our raid boosts again, helping you to get your epic gear, achievements, mounts, titles or simply experiencing the highest level of raiding in person! We have a long history of successful boosting. On our old thread you can find comments and recommendations from players we helped since we transferred to horde here on Draenor: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16070117404?page=1 We are currently offering: Mythic EN / Mythic ToV / The Chosen achievement can be discussed on demand Full Heroic Nighthold - 625k [includes personal loot, Ahead of the Curve achievement, chance for Gul’dan mount] Heroic Gul’dan - 200k [includes personal loot, Ahead of the Curve achievement, chance for Gul’dan mount] Full Mythic Nighthold - TBA [includes master loot, Cutting Edge achievement, “, Vengeance Incarnate” title] Full Mythic Nighthold with guaranteed mount - TBA [includes master loot, Cutting Edge achievement, “, Vengeance Incarnate” title, with Gul’dan Mythic mount] Mythic Gul’dan - TBA [Cutting Edge achievement, “, Vengeance Incarnate” title] Mythic Gul’dan with guaranteed mount - TBA [Cutting Edge achievement, “, Vengeance Incarnate” title, with Gul’dan Mythic mount] Discounts for multiboxers or people buying multiple runs can be discussed! Also while buying a combination of runs, we’re able to offer you a suitable discount. Should you be interested in buying any of our services, please contact: Penkek#2282 Our wowprogress is found below. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Pieces Thanks and we hope to see you in game!Luml36 2d
2d [H] <Singularity> Raid looking for Danish members! Hi, we are Singularity [135 Realm Rank], and we are currently looking for members in hopes of forming a stable mythic progress guild. We are currently 10/10 in NH HC and have been for a while. We managed 5/7 in EN Mythic before we lost a couple of guys to IRL. Our aims are, for each tier, to clear HC as fast as possible and then go for mythic when we feel up to it. Besides raiding many of us are running m15 weekly and, of course, later higher m+ for the chests. And mostly we have a bunch of members willing to run m+ and karazhan all the time. We are looking for Danish members only. Right now we have have no demands for ilvl, as we will gear you up pretty much as long as you're at least in the 850 level for good measure. We are somewhat casual, in which we don't expect players to have 100% attendance and are well respective of IRL life, but we do hope you will raid with us regularly. What we're currently mainly looking for our raiding roster: * Healer priest hopefully with Shadow OS * Resto Shaman * Ele Shaman * Holy Paladin * Mage * Shadow Priest But to be honest, we're pretty much looking for any solid players. Also there will be a short trial period. Besides socials are always welcome to join for m+, Karazhan or whatever. Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 20-23 GMT+1 Sunday 20-23 GMT+1 Questions: Feel free to PM me any time ingame on Mikklz or BTag MikklBabz#1134. Also feel free to look us up on https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Singularity Hope to hear from you soon, Cheers.Mikklz1 2d
2d Ret Pala LF (very active) Guild Hi! I'm Aloise, 33 from the Netherlands and i'm looking for a guild. I've been raiding since TBC some expansions/tiers more active than others, but i've got a good idea of what i'm capable off. I've raided on Pala/Lock/Disco/Mage in the past but always gone back to the paladin and since WoD i've been maining Ret in raids and Tank outside of raids (My legendaries are for Ret, and BiS, yay!) So.. what do i want? I'm looking for a guild that does 2 evenings of raids and out of those hours is active on Disc with M+/PvP and whatnot.. (mainly M+ tho) I'm currently a Casual in a Casual guild and I'm looking forward to have a range of people online.. at most we're 6 online outside of raids.. and that's why i don't want to be a member here. (I do raid with them) So: Raids that end at 23:00 ish.. 2 evenings attendence, loads of (optional) activity outside of raids, people comfortable talking on discord, a good diversity of age and sex would be a preference to me. My chars: Ret/Prot Pala: 51 traits in Ashy and I would like to stop M+ when it's on 54 and only do a weekly dungeon or 2... Veng/Hav DH: Also tank.. mainly for dungeons, but now pushing the Havoc weapon to 35. I'm not sure how to feel about it.. a lot less godly, but good on necrotic weeks Guardian Druid: ilvl 850.. yep needs to be geared up.. dinged a few days ago.. and it's basically going to be my M+ tank whenever my Pala is not needed :) I've created diversity in my playstyle, i'm starting to farm gold (almost 300k yay!). And looking for new challenges.. but I know i want the correct social aspect from the game as well.. So help me out! I'd love to have a raid or some dungeons before joining :) Let me know if there's any people to play with here!Aloise4 2d
2d <Arctic Penguins> 3/10M WEEKEND raiding guild Arctic Penguins is a weekend raiding guild made by a couple of friends who couldn´t find any fitting guild who raids around the same hours. This is a guild for the people who can't raid during the "work" days because of job, kids, etc. etc. The team that started the guild has a long history of raiding, some of us are cutting edge raiders. The raid is lead by someone with years of raid leading experience. Progress 3/10 Mythic NH 10/10 Heroic NH 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 heroic ToV Raid hours We raid saturday 20-23 Server time and sunday 19:30-22:30 ST What to expect When new content comes out we focus on clearing Heroic first, we make sure we are prepared both gear, skill and setup wise before moving into Mythic. We dont aim to clear or push mythic content but instead a steady progression while enjoying the raid content. Even tho we are laid-back we take our raid progress itself serious and have high requirements for our raids. Aside from raiding we enjoy doing other content together such as Mythic+ dungeons, achievements, pvp and alt raids. We are often active on Teamspeak and have fun chatting together. Generally we like to have fun, joke around and pick on eachother, while still keeping it serious to progress and preparing, so if you cant take a joke this is probably not the guild for you :) Recruitment Ranged: Hunter, ele shaman, Shadow priest The above mentioned classes are on high demand, we will still consider any other skilled and active dps specs! We are also always on the lookout for backup raiders! Socials are always welcome for Mythic+, thursday Nighthold Normal run or just to hang around and chat! Contact Applications can either be send on ap.guildlaunch.com or be done online by adding us for a chat: Hoap#2365 for a chat, or whisper Chanden (weekdays ~9:00 - 13:00 ST) Or add Shinbou#2536 or whisper ShinbouShinbou97 2d
2d <TRACE> Recruiting for Mythic progression! TRACE (Horde Draenor,2/10NH M 7/7EN M, 3/3ToV HC) are now looking for a couple of players to complete our raiding team as we enter Mythic Raiding for the remainder of the Expansion. We are raiding WEDNESDAY and MONDAY from 21.00 to 00:00 server time and SUNDAYS from 20:00 to 23:00 server time. Our recruitment status is currently open for most ranged classes and specs, We will take all queries and applications seriously though. We are looking for Mature players with a good focused mindset and the same goal; To clear all content at the best level, whilst its still current. We need people who do their research and really care, not only about themselves, but the others they are raiding with. What we require of you: You are reliable, signing up and coming to the raids prepared and on time. You are selfless, not tunnel visioning your healing / dps meters, able to help others, without being loot-focused. You can stay calm and optimistic during our raids, even if we are wiping on a progression boss. What we offer: A great friendly atmosphere, with lots of social interaction, and additional social events in-game A focused and dedicated raid group, with a calm and helpful mindset. The feeling of progressing together in a mythic environment, working together to achieve our goals. And that sweet feeling of completing new content at the best level together. Want to know more? If you are interested in joining us, or want to know more, feel free to whisper any of us in game or contact us through battlenet. Elypsis - Repeace#2947 Nalisha - Aveliel#2298 Renshaw - akaBadwolf#2437 Alternatively you can apply on our website: http://trace-draenor.shivtr.comHuntcom0 2d
2d (H) Epic Sausage Recruiting 9/10 NH HC Epic Sausage is a raiding guild with a strong social connection. We’ve been raiding since the end of MoP and throughout WoD and are currently 10/10 nm NH and 5/10 HC NH. We are aiming to clear all content at a decent pace while keeping the raids fun and sociable. With the motto “Life throws enough crap at you without being shouted at or belittled during a raid, in a game which you play to have fun!” is a place where you can come home to your second family and enjoy a good time with nice and friendly people! We are heavily focused on the social aspect of the game, both in and outside of raids and you will therefore always have people here wanting to talk, run dungeons, old raids or whatever you might want to do. Emerald Nightmare Progress: 7/7 HC ToV: 3/3 HC NH: 10/10 NM 9/10 HC Raid Schedule: Wednesday 20:00-22:30 Server time (CEST) Thursday 20:00-22:30 Server time (CEST) (Optional Alt run on Saturday 20:00-23:00 Server time (CEST) ) Recruitment: We are currently looking for Boomkin, Spriest and ele Shaman. Other ranged dps will be considered as well however we're currently full on mages. Contact: So if you are looking for a raiding guild with a social aspect and a fun raid environment, Epic Sausage is the place for you! If you want to apply check out our guild discord for an application section or contact any officer in game via our battle-tags. Discord link: https://discord.gg/S445WBN Andelain: Linden#2299 Litaa: Lita#2975 Sifusteweh: Thanos#2735 Stephen: Amitoolate#1466Litaa0 2d
2d Resto Shaman and Prot Pala LF Weekend raiding guild Hi everyone Me and my friend are looking for a weekend raiding guild. Because of work it is hard for us to raid during the week. We would like to find one that raids during the afternoon (Between 14:00 - 18:00) or in the evening (Between 19:30 - 23:00). We both are well geared (~900-905). Untill now we always pugged everything in Legion but it's always more fun to do such things in a guildgroup. My battlenet is Cyndrus#2716 if you want to contact me. Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Brotusk/advanced http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Dreezl/advancedBrotusk0 2d