Draenor

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
7h Looking for mebers for our newly created guild Guild: Salvation Server: Draenor PS: if you decide to join please be patient, it is a newly started guild with few members, as ive gotten questions about this. :) What content do we do? We are currently focusing on the PVE content as a guild, aswel as the social aspect of it. We are open for starting pvp content aswell, but then someone needs to take the lead on that. What classes do you need? Tanks with offspec Healers DPS ( Ranged & melee)Guildvision: Do current Raid content on normal/heroic, do this as a team, aswell as enjoying the time togheter as it. Our main vision is to enjoy the current game content together and that all members new & old are both seen and heard. We have the wiew of being a mature guild wich we mean respecting eachother as individuals, aswell as being active in chat. It is also important for us to include eachother in events and give guidance on classes and raid tacticts etc, if there are people wandering about this. Information and experience of the founders of the guild: Our guilds founders have been playing the game since vanila times, both raid and pvp content at some point as leaders for raids and rated battlegrounds. We came from the server Darksorrow, but due to hard competiotion and low rate of players on the server we decided to switch to a new realm wich is Draenor. We have been running guild together since mist of pandaria, with focus on both pvp and raids on a casual level. Schedule for raids: Monday (20:00- 23:00 pm Realm time) Thursday (20:00- 23:00 pm Realm time)Rules for our guild: 1. Respect eachother as individuals 2. No personal attcks (no tolerance, goes through the officers and GM) 3. Political Talk is kept on private chats not in the guilds chat Persons you can contact for information or to get a invite to our guild: (PS: no questions are to stupid) Bazoltai#2406 {Guildmaster} Add Discord name: Tyrine#1489 (The gm of Salvation)If you are in search for just joinning a discord channel to join for mythic+ content and a place to talk with others through voice communication. add the user down here to get an invite for our server :) Hope to hear from you :)Bazolrage3 7h
8h Rerolling player lf guild Well hello there First of all, thank you for reading what can only be described as a mad mans rambles. As the title says im a player looking for a new raiding home in wow. I am currently at 11/11hc as a dps (dk) but i am looking to get away from it (witch isnt hard with that mobility). I dont really mind too much what i play for the rest of legion, so the following is a list of chars im ready to roll Pala- all specs Lock Monk- all specs DH- all specs Mage Experience on the varios classes may differ Some of the chars are naturally better geared than others, im working on it. Im looking for around 2-3 days a week, the days doesnt really matter but i would prefer the raid to end at 23 st as latest as i still need to attend school, work and summon our lord and savior C'hulu. My wish list is a very social guild, people hanging out on discord (or other voice com) doing M+. Raids filled with banter but focus on the bosses to the point of us actually killing it. Now im not completly insane (but close) i dont expect a spot in a raid with a badly geared char, what i ask is a trial spot when the char is ready for it. Thats the main reason for listing all these chars Last, a little about me, im 24, fluid in english, danish and memes. I did a little If this peaked your intrest and you want to know more hit me up at Btag: koehler#2857 Thank you for reading my rambles, you're pretty coolFélflames0 8h
10h Thread retired Who are we? For the most part, we are casual players with jobs and families which come first. Our members range from people who are new to the game to others with extensive raiding experience (and all in between). All of us value the company and fun we have while playing together. Our Guild is for people who want a friendly relaxed community to play with, make friends along the way, and most of all have fun! How do we work? The guild is run for the members by the members. Some of us help with the Guild’s day-to-day tasks such as handling recruitment, organising events, and leading raids. What content do we do? We run events based on the preferences of our members. Currently we run a lot of Mythic+ Dungeons and raid twice a week in Tomb of Sargaras, the times being - Tuesday and Thursday at 8.30-11pm Server Time. We’re looking for people who can... Keep our guild friendly, relaxed and fun! Participate and communicate well. Show patience, and encourage good community spirit within our guild.Cross Realm Recruitment Newcomers from other Realms are very welcome to join our Discord community and take part in our guild events to get to know us before fully joining. Sounds perfect, how do I join? If our guild sounds like the place for you, great! Leave a message with your Blizzard tag here and one of us will get back to you as soon as we can.Nimalius92 10h
10h [H] Perpetua [11/11HC Antorus] - Recruiting for Mythic Perpetua is a Horde Guild on Draenor whose core group has raided together since the Legion launch. We're a new guild on the block, having formed mid-way through Tomb of Sargeras, however we've made strong progress in ATB Heroic, and will be moving into Mythic once the roster is complete. Recruitment We currently have a great main raid team, and we're looking for couple of strong players to finish off the roster for Mythic. Tanks: Closed Healers: Closed Ranged DPS: Open Melee DPS: Open If your class is not listed here, please still get in touch - all competitive players are welcome, regardless of class. Furthermore, we are happy to take socials regardless of class and role. Raids & Raid Times We raid twice a week: Wednesday: 20:30-23:00 ST Sunday: 20:30-23:00 ST Our Expectations We expect new raiders to have heroic raiding experience, to be active and attend regularly, to get involved with mythic+ either with other guildies or on their own, and to turn up to raids on time with flasks and food. We use Discord and expect raiders to join for raids. We'd also prefer people who are active on Voice Comms, but it's not a requirement by any means so long as you jump in for raid nights. About us We're a laid back bunch of guys, mostly UK based. We chat a lot of !@#$, post a lot of memes, and have a pretty sick sense of humour, but then who doesn't? We run a lot of mythic+ outside of raid times, do old content/transmog runs regularly, and sometimes even crack open a cold one while doing so. We also play other games like Overwatch, GTAV, FIFA, LoL, and Destiny 2. Congratulations on making it this far! If you're interested, please fill out a quick recruitment post here: ... Alternatively, if you just want more info, chat to me or one of our officers: Sanguine#2533 RyanNT1#2777 TotalChaos#2204 Téase#2119 RikTarded#2872 Feel free to drop in and join us for some mythic+ or something, come hang out!Durabull49 10h
13h 910 Sub Rogue LF Guild Moin! As I just recently started playing WoW I'm currently looking for a guild to get into raiding () and basically learn more about how everything works. I'm not looking for a huge community but rather a small/normal-sized guild that makes one feel like home. (basically consisting of people that play together since a longer time) I'm 22 years old, born and raised in Germany and got a really dark sense of humor. (It's also impossible to offend me I guess) I got a really competitive mindset and hope to share that with my future guild. Other important information: - Mic available and quite talkative (except told to shut the f* up :c) - On Weekend I'm available probably at all given times except something is planned - Workweek I'm available between 17:00 and 23:30 - also got a DH and a Warlock, though I prefer Rogue right now If you need any further information you can contact me right here, on Discord (Soulac#3175) or on Battle.net (Soulac#21151)Soulac1 13h
14h [H] <Cradle of Anguish> - 11/11 HC is Recruiting Greetings fellow denizens of Draenor! The realm that is, rather than the pretty but mostly terrible expac or the shattered remains of Outland... Cradle of Anguish (Horde) are currently recruiting ANY AND ALL NEW PALS! It does not matter what you are after, CoA has something for you. We are about to start progressing in Mythic Antorus casually after our full clear of HC earlier this month. If you want to start on our Mythic team we will require a quick, informal interview. We also ask that you be at least 940+ ilvl with 75 traits in your artifact. Our raid times are Weds (20:30 ST to 23:00 ST) and Sun (20:00 ST to 23:00 ST). We start a little earlier on Sun so we have more time for progression. We also use Tuesdays as a day to run Garothi/Aggramar/Argus HC to get the Pantheon trinket and chase some lucky titanforged gear drops. We are also starting up regular PvP events for RBGs, as well as building up our M+ experience! We are recruiting any spec, any class, to CoA what is more important is attitude. We try our best to have a fun and stress-free attitude while we raid, even during multiple wipes while we progress. There is no worry of being yelled at for a small mistake, and every wipe is analysed and discussed so we can improve on every attempt. The guild itself is comprised of friends who are always willing to help out with content. This extends outside the raid into regular M+ runs, PvP or just chatting and having some excellent banter. We are also preparing for BfA where we hope to have a core group of guildies ready to tackle fresh content and slaughter some Allys! If this sounds like the guild for you, feel free to drop us a whisper in-game. We will have a brief interview on our dedicated discord where we talk about your commitment times, your previous raiding experience, and what you feel you can bring to the guild. The ones to talk to are: Represaille (GM and Melee DPS officer), Xinthun (Raid Leader), Holyxaroula (Recruitment Officer) or Yunglava/Yungskeltal (Ranged/PVP Officer). Thanks for reading, we hope to hear from you soon! For the Horde!Yunglava2 14h
15h Shadow - Looking for guild im kind of a peasent Shadow Priest but improvment is in progress. I began to play my shadow after i took a break at the end of ToS until then i played a resto druid an could climb to 5/9M and with my mage 3/9M. Now im a Shadow priest sadly with a 940 gs and only 11/11N and just guide exp for HC. Im interested in raiding and M+. i would prefer 2-3 raid days around 20-23 ST. If there are any questions feel free to ask :)Ellaedrine4 15h
15h Resto Shaman + Mage LF patient guild I've managed to get my partner into the game, and after a few months of casually levelling up together we are now level 110, and looking for a guild to settle down into. I have a long history of playing World of Warcraft, maining a Protection Warrior until Legion and rolling a Guardian Druid until TOS, doing heroic & mythic content. However because of this being my first healing character to play, and my partner being new to the game we are looking for a guild that raids, but at the same time has the patience to let us make mistakes and learn from them. Progression is not a concern, but a guild aiming for heroic raiding would be ideal. We'd also like a nice relaxed friendly atmosphere, with people to play with outside of raiding as well, in M+, old content, achievements etc... Our raid times are 20:00 - late ST preferably 2days a week. PM me in game, or reply in forums & I'll be in contact :)Dahack4 15h
15h LF Raiding guild Hi, My name is Alex.I have been playing WoW since 2006, but never had raided seriously before. However I plan to change this, in the past I have been doing more lore stuff, pvp, playing with friends, as a whole just enjoying the warcraft scenery. Im currently leveling my warlock, which will be my main for Battle for Azeroth. I would like to join a friendly community, dedicated to raiding at least 2 times a week and to make friendship with the members of the guild.Necróz3 15h
15h [A] 920 DH LF Raidin guild Well i am looking for a raiding guild since i ve got my hunger for wow back again i was 910 before TOS when i left wow. I am usually free in weekends any time and in weekdays from 20:00 Server hour i ve done Mythic EN shortly after Nighthold release, done NH h, so i can say i can learn and progressSinigrlock3 15h
15h LF Casual raiding/mythic+ guild, im 950 ilvl LF Casual raiding/m+ guild. add me ingame if you have a guild i can join. Judgerino#2441Kaedian1 15h
15h LF Casual raiding/m+ guild LF Casual raiding/m+ guild. add me ingame if you have a guild i can join. Judgerino#2441Kaedian1 15h
16h Mythic+ Boosting Service Hello, Following our success with boosting Challenge Modes during Mists of Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor we are back and now boosting Mythic+ dungeons for the end of Legion! We are open to payments on all realms Horde and Alliance. The prices listed below are for Draenor specific and will vary depending on your realm. Please contact me to discuss other realms/services. Currently we are selling: Mythic+15 (in time) Any dungeon, 150K With this boost you will receive: - Keystone Master Achievement (Which unlocks a new, limited availability colour for your artifact weapon http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=10748/fighting-with-style-valorous) - Guaranteed 960+ loot at the weekly reset from the weekly chest in your class hall - A chance at 940+ loot from the dungeon (We trade anything we are able to give you and attempt to suit our group classes to fit your loot spec) Although this is the main Mythic+ service we currently offer we are able to boost lower and higher keys at request. Please contact me to discuss these options. Argus Heroic boosting: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16520702253?page=1 If you are interested in purchasing a service from us please contact me at one of the following: Battlenet: Maz#2672 Discord: https://discord.gg/fy57b3nMazhunt64 16h
16h Argus Heroic Boosting Hello, Following our success with boosting during Warlords of Draenor we are back and now boosting for the end of Legion! We are open to payments on all realms Horde and Alliance. The prices listed below are for Draenor specific and will vary depending on your realm. Please contact me to discuss other realms/services. Currently we are selling: Argus Heroic (Personal Loot) - 200K With this boost you will receive: - Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker - Violet Spellwing (Mount) - (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=253639/violet-spellwing) - A chance at 955+ loot - A chance at a Pantheon trinket/legendary trinket Aman'Thul's Vision Currently we do not offer full runs of Antorus although we hope to in the near future so please contact me if you are interested regardless. We also hope to begin offering Gul'dan Mythic mount kills with this. If you are interested in a service that has not been listed on this page please feel free to contact me regardless as I am likely able to help you with anything you may need. M+ boosting: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/15999219883?page=1 If you are interested in purchasing a service from us please contact us at one of the following: Battlenet: Maz#2672 Asuna#2517 Jack#2958 Discord: https://discord.gg/fy57b3nMazpls38 16h
16h TMC Boosting achievements Hello, thank you for visiting this page. Team Molten Corgi is here to help you with everything that you want. Our services have the lowest prices and we are trying our best in satisfying our customers. We're back to horde and open for business (Working on alliance side aswell) Our services include 2 Categories: PVE services Antorus, the burning throne Full runs hc and Argus hc (Curve runs) New Glories : Glory of legion Hero Glory of Legion Raider Mythic + boosting runs(Keystone Master + Weekly runs) Raid and Dung Services Glory runs Glory of Draenor Hero Glory of the Draenor Raider Glory of the hellfire raider Glory of the Thundering Raider Glory of the Ogrimmar Raider Glory of the Pandaria Raider Glory of the Draenor Hero Glory of the Pandaria Hero Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider Glory of the Firelands Raider Glory of the Cataclysm Raider Glory of the Cataclysm Hero Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10, 25) Glory of the Ulduar Raider Glory of the Raider (10, 25) Glory of the Hero Old Content clearing (transmog and Achievement runs) Our services are now available in Ravencrest (EU-Alliance) & Kazzak & Draenor (EU- Horde) .It does not mean that if your golds are in Hyjal (EU) we can’t help you (We accept gold from any realm and faction). Prices are Negotiable and depends on how many services you want. If you need more than 2 services, we will offer you a free one. Refer a friend and gain 10% of what he purchased. All the Services are self-playing(WE DO NOT need your account information) You can contact with us through battle.net: Holyfire#2699Holyfirez54 16h
16h WTS Gul'dan, weekly M+, Tier 21 HC <Fel Fidget Spinner>10/11M are offering our raid boosts for gold's. We are boosting since WOD (Draenor). We are always trying to satisfied our buyer's! We are currently offering: Mythic Elisande + Gul’dan with guaranteed mount Full Heroic Antorus - Master loot - 1 buyer per tier / vanq, protector, conq (If token will drop twice we will keep one token) - Special ViP you will be also alone on your armor type! - chance on legendary trinket - Pantheon's Blessing drop - Buyer gets all items, except item is warforged at least +15 ilvl and will be huge boost for one of boosting raiders M+ 15 weekly reward (960+) Mythic Trial of Valor + The Chosen achievement - Preorder [Mythic ToV clear, ", The Chosen" title, The Chosen feat of strength] You can be contacted by these battle tags pifta#21130 Darestr#2881 Stvrto#2217 Nëya#2270 When we got too much clients, we have prepared another guild group from our realm which is in TOP 1 guild on Drak'thul Exposed world 31, according to wowprogress Discounts for multiboxers or people buying multiple runs can be discussed! Also while buying a combination of runs, we’re able to offer you a suitable discount, but We might ask for depposite 400k golds. Should you be interested in buying any of our services, please contact: pifta#21130Pifta46 16h
17h Sparkly Pink Unicorns now looking for more members! <Sparkly Pink Unicorns> Is a casual PvE focused guild now currently recruiting. Mostly we need more dps. But what the heck, if you're guildless and need a new home don't be afraid to apply! Right now we're are running HC. But mostly we raid for the fun of it and don't aim for too much of a serious "progression". If you're looking for a guild with a tight community, alot of laughs and a place to find new friends <Sparkly pinks unicorns> is for you. Other than that we do alot of M+, some timewalking raids, we have NM on farm and do alt runs on Mondays for anyone that wanna join and need some gear. Our raid times are 20.30-23.30 on Sun & Wed. Come and join the banter! Apply on: http://sparklypink.wowhordes.com./ Or by whispering any of the officers in game. You can also contact me via my battlenet. Cardelli#2242Lfrtoohard3 17h
17h [H] Gordian Knot - Draenor Recruiting! Guild Information: Guild name: Gordian Knot Faction: Horde Realm: Draenor (EU) Realm Type: Normal - PVE Current progress: Antorus 3/11M Raid days: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday Raid times: 20.00-23.00 CET Website: http://gordian-knot.eu/ (Full application details on website) Recruiting for Normal, Heroic & Mythic Raiding: High: Mage: Fire & Arcane Rogue: All specs Medium: Druid: Feral Priest: All specs Shaman: Resto Warlock: Affliction Low: - These are our open spots at the moment, however, we are always interested in any player that is highly skilled, knowledgeable with their class and has positive and friendly attitude. Also, in order to be able to join our main team straight away, you need to meet the requirements for our current progress, which are around 950+ item level equiped and around 75+ traits on your weapon. Any social and friendly person who wants to join us for kicks and giggles is welcome. Just poke any of our officers online and you will get an invite for a social spot (no raiding spot). About us: Gordian Knot is a 20-man semi-hardcore raiding guild that consists of experienced raiders with some of them having raiding experience as far back as Vanilla. We are a friendly group who enjoys World of Warcraft and loves raiding. We have fun and joke around but when bosses need to go down then all is serious! We wish for all our members to enjoy the game as much as we do and we expect raiders to maintain a 80% attendance per month. We also enjoy a variety of other activities such as running a lot of Mythic+ dungeons doing alt-runs, achievement runs etc. There are a few things we hold in high value but above else we value friendliness and politeness towards guildies and other players and skillfulness when it comes to the more serious parts of the game. Currently : We raid 3 nights a week, Wednesdays, Sundays and Mondays, from 20:00 till 23:00 server time. Although we are a 20-man guild, we usually run an extra group in order to get more people to experience the joys of raiding, help new raiders learn the Knot's way to down bosses and gearing up. Usually, these runs happen on Thursdays. Also, every Friday and sometimes Saturdays too, we're on RBGs killing alliance scums! Saturdays are generally left for those RBGs or older content runs for fun and drinking! Our current guild progress is 3/11 in Antorus mythic, and we're focusing on getting further Mythic progress. Our aim is to always progress as much as possible but also to have a relaxed and fun atmosphere at the same time! If you're interested in joining Gordian Knot, please fill in our application form, located at http://gordian-knot.eu/apply/ , alternatively please whisper one of our officers: Jenquai - Athlios#2283 Leleko - Leleko#2235 Narweena - Sephyra#2517 or contact me on discord Athlios#0153 PS. We're always open to group applications. We are also open and welcome social applications.Athlioss91 17h
18h [H] Hug My Pug 11/11HC - Casual Raiding. [H] Draenor -EU - Hug My Pug - Casual Raiding Guild With Antorus, the Burning Throne at our doorstep, Hug My Pug is currently looking for additional members to fill our rooster. We are raiding 2 times a week, Thursday and Sunday 19:00 - 22:00 server time. Who are Hug My Pug? We are a guild who migrated from Bloodhoof PVE to Draenor March 2017, to seek addition members to our rooster, since our previous server died out. We started out as a small group within a guild called Cold Turkey and grew from there to where we are now. We still believe in a balance between raids being fun and enjoyable without being too hardcore, however do do acknowledge that the current game content requires abit more than the casual play we used to expect from our members. While we try to keep a relaxed attitude, the content we attempt is difficult and needs a level of focus and commitment. We raid in a pretty civil fashion, we’re a diverse bunch and we more than appreciate that real life comes first. If this sounds interesting, have a quick look at our website. The next step is to apply, don't worry. It's not a 10 page application form, but we hope you take the opportunity to actually tell us a bit about yourself. Current Progression Raid: 11/11HC Antorus | 11/11N Antorus Past Progression: 9/9HC ToS | 9/9N ToS | 5/10M NH | 10/10HC NH | 10/10N NH | 7/7HC EN | 7/7M EN | 3/3HC ToV | Loot: RCLootCouncil + EPGP Tanks: Closed Healer: Closed RDPS: Open (Any) MDPS: Open Raiding times: Thursday 19:00 - 22:00 Sunday 19:00 - 22:00 Website: http://hugmypug.enjin.com If you have any additional questions, contact me on battlenet: - NightY#2194Bruceleäfs126 18h
19h <Endless Night> 6/11M Recruiting Endless night is a guild formed on the server Darksorrow almost 10 years ago and we moved over to Draenor for HFC launch. Since then we have had respectable mythic progress every tier and are currently looking for a few select roles to bolster our current team. We have lots of players performing in the top 2-10% on all fights and would be looking to recruit like minded players that play well but are limited in the time they can spend raiding. We are looking for; Ranged DPS Mage Boomkin Warlocks Melee DPS Full - all exceptional applicants will be considered Healer; Paladin All other classes and specs will be considered depending on experience and logged performance to date. Our raid days are Wednesday 20-23 and Sunday 20 - 23 Server Time. we have 2 optional raids each week also, to farm HC and gear alts to raid standards whilst having fun. Rules: 1. Invites start 10 minutes before the raids start, and we expect you to be inside the raid ready to pull at raid start. 2. Bring your own Pots, Flasks & Food for the entire raid night. 3. Know the tactics of all the bosses we are going to do. 4. Accept/Decline your Calendar invites in time 5. 90% attendance or higher 6. Have a good laugh, we raid hard but laugh hard too If you are interested in joining our guild please apply on at either https://endlessnight.enjin.com/ or https://discord.gg/tDdvyRf if you have any questions please contact Underratéd#2541 Pies#2410 Martin#2377Undérrated4 19h
21h [H] Inept - 2 day - LF DPS Evening, Update: We're easily clearing heroic each week, we just need 3-4 more dps spots to go into mythic. Most of our team is geared to smash heroic - we just need a few more players. Note: it is worth noting, the guild has just reformed after a forced disband due to IRL issues. We have the majority of our raiding roster set up, most of which are core members who have raided with and known each other for a long, long time. We require anyone interested to have patience whilst we build the guild back to a high end mythic raiding guild. Background Inept is a guild with a long history, spanning back to WotLK raiding. We have a strong and stable core of players who have known each other for years. We're looking to add a few select players to our roster in order to push into mythic once again. Guild Info: Raiding Days: Wednesday and Monday - 7.30 until 11.30 (server times) Communication: Discord Loot: RCLootcouncil and loot concil of officers in game (if needed) Recruiting: 2 Warlocks 1 Boomkin 1-2 Rogues Any other players who will improve the roster (regardless of class). Our Values: Our primary value is that you can still acheive progression and enjoyable raids whilst having only 2 days of raiding. Therefore we aim to clear all content whilst relevant and have a proven track record of doing so. We beleive raiding should be relaxed, but focused at all times. We dont spend time handholding players through content, we want players who take pride in thier character and prepare in advance for all progression content. Many of us have played together for 5-6+ years resulting in a very socialable guild. We want likeminded players who want to integrate into a team and become part of the core of the guild. What we can offer you: - Performance related raid spots. If you are better than a core member, you will raid. - A friendly, social environment (many of us play other games too) outside of raids but a focused, progression based atmosphere in raids. - Being part of an established high quality guild who prides themselves on clearing content. - Fair loot systems based on common sense and highest upgrades. We dont hand out purples to our favourites. - A stable guild which will be pushing for mythic progress. What we want from you: - Being able to pre-prepare for all upcoming fights - Min Maxing your character regardless of iLvL - Social and able to clearly communicate when needed - Realisation that this is a team game. We dont want loot !@#$%s or selfish players. - Patience whilst we establish the guild and build for the immediate future. Please contact myself (Rikah#2256) or Slev (Slev#2544) for more info and to have an initial chat about your interest (website coming soon). In our absense feel free to reach out to any member online who can relay a message if needed. Thanks for reading.Ríkah11 21h
22h [A] Wild Cards Recruiting 4/11 Mythic LF a Tank Wild Cards moved to Draenor EU at the beginning of Legion after a long period of absence from World of Warcraft to try new things. Historically Wild Cards originated on Bloodfeather EU and had many years of success clearing nearly all content up to the end of Cataclysm. The leadership took a break to try something new and toyed around with a few other MMOs in the process. As with many others, a few of our core have returned to WoW and are looking to experience Legion in all its glory. So what is Wild Cards about? Our primary goal is to build a community of players, to enjoy the experiences that blizzard have prepared for us. But more importantly to have fun while doing it. We would like to focus on dungeons and raiding at all levels of difficulty. But I'd like to stress that the fun part comes first. To ensure we have a basis for this to happen, we have provided a private Teamspeak server and website for members to use and as a primarily community orientated guild we encourage their usage. If you are one of these people that will join a guild and never speak or maybe you are looking for hard core raiding, then Wild Cards is probably not the guild for you. However, if you are someone that likes to chat away with friendly likeminded individuals or raid in a relaxed setting, then we welcome you along for the ride. In regards to raid information, raid days and times are as follows: Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 Server time Friday 20:00 - 23:00 Server time Sunday 20:00 - 22:30 Server time We are currently looking for the following to join our core raiding team: Tank any class Exceptional DPS any class. Current progress is as follows: EN Mythic 7/7 ToV Mythic 2/3 Nighthold Mythic 5/10 ToS Mythic 5/9 Antorus 4/11 Mythic People don't need to have great gear or experience if they are looking to raid, just come with a willing to improve mind set. So if you are interested then make an application by visiting the site below or if you need further information then please feel free to contact either myself or one of my officers in game via the following: battletags: Cap#2285, bouncybear#22174 www.Wild-Cards-Guild.co.UK I look forward to hearing from you. Charmagon (AKA Cap)Charmagon48 22h
1d [H] Steel Monkeys (5/11M) Recruiting Steel Monkeys is a raiding guild looking to clear both Heroic and Mythic content as far as possible. We're a relaxed guild filled with players who want to make the most of their game time and clear as much content as possible. Some of us are total Mythic + addicts aswell! We started Mythic raiding in September 2017 and are looking to increase our ranks for Tomb of Sargeras and Antorus Mythic! Raid times Wednesday 21:00 ST - 0:00 ST Thursday 21:00 ST - 0:00 ST Sunday 21:00 ST - 0:00 ST Who are we looking for? We're looking for good players who can show a bit of dedication. This means being online on raid times. Willing to gear up outside of raid times to. Have class and encounter knowledge and be social aswell. Mythic experience is a pre, NOT a must. We do however are looking for players who are geared on a Mythic level. Having prior raiding experience on Heroic and Normal is a must though. If you're just starting raiding you're welcome to join us aswell, but you'll be on the Heroic-team till we think you've got what it takes to do Mythic! What we can offer - Good Raid progress - Curve on week 1, aiming to get Cutting Edge. - Consistent raid days - We'll raid when it's raid time, sometimes a we add a optional extra night, or day even. - Mythic + addicts - Lots of key pushing and boosting. - Achievement runs and Alt-runs on off-days! - Epic Heal team Who are we recruiting? We are looking for some Ranged DPS to kick !@#! ilvl: 955+ Artifact traits: 75 TANKS: OS-only HEALERS: Resto Shaman MELEE: Anything RANGED: Anything Want more info or want to apply? You can find us on WoWprogress and in-game. Ask any of the GM's for more info. Applying goes by contacting us in-game. We'll have a chat and we'll check your WoWprogress. We can also have a chat on discord if that has your preference. No lame application forms. Being able to send us Warcraft logs is always a must if you want us to take you seriously. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Steel+Monkeys GM: Hydragon | Hydragon#2592 GM: Nymphonia | Symphonia#2453Hydragon42 1d
1d /Closed Hello @all As im in search of a challenge once again in this game, im looking for a guild which is willing to take a DK for there raid roster. This expansion i cleared everything on HC, in the past i was raiding alot of mythic! Now i just came back after a 2 Month brake from the game! Would really like to get some Mythic progress again! For more Information & Details replay here or Add me ingame: Bunta#21282 Thanks already and hopefully see u ingame pewing pewing some Bosses!Batsx1 1d
1d LF a casual guild for BfA Hi! I'm currently looking for a social guild atm as I don't have time to raid. That might change the sooner we come BfA release. But until that happens. I'm just looking for a friendly mature bunch of people to spend my fun time with, either it's events or other stuff.. I like to help out if needed! If you wish you can contact me on B.Net: durbs#21914 Thanks for reading! And have a good weekend!Mütah1 1d
1d (H) 5/11M <Weekend Warriors> Recruiting Weekend Daytime Mythic Raiding!!! Do you work too hard or too late to raid in the week? Is your evening taken up with family or TV time that you can’t miss without aggroing your IRL raid boss? Are you tired of sometimes on, sometimes off raiding with casual guilds that don’t get you very far? Are you a veteran WoW player who despite feeling jaded can’t quit as the desire for raiding is what keeps you going? If the answer to any of these is yes, you should apply to join Weekend Warriors! We raid every weekend afternoon to keep that important lunch and evening time open for those all important social activities. Our aim is to clear all relevant content on Heroic and Mythic difficulty.. With a long history from Wrath of the Lich King to date without a single guild break-down or raiding break, Weekend Warriors has the proven strength and character to guarantee you raiding continuity for as long as you want to continue to play WoW. So, if you’re done with travelling and the 4 night per week hardcore scene then don’t quit! Come on over to Weekend Warriors and keep raiding with a guild that makes raiding fit RL and not the other way around. We currently have a strong and stable roster of players, but we are looking for a few more exceptional, mature players to enrich our Legion Mythic raiding roster. Our current official raid times are Saturday 16:00 – 19:00 and Sunday 16:00 - 19:00 server time (one hour later in the summer months) unless otherwise stated in the calendar invite. We also run flex mode normal/heroic raids for socials, alts and flex team members on Friday night from 20.00. What do we expect from you? • To preferably be aged 25+ (we will consider younger applicants on a case by case basis). • To know your class, know Boss tactics (Heroic and Mythic) and to be at a relevant item level. • Have a real life, work, family and or other commitments that come first yet still able to set aside 6 hours a week regularly to raid with your team mates (75% minimum attendance ratio required). • Enjoy and care about the social aspect of the game, playing with friends and family, helping and being helped out or just chewing the fat in chat or on Discord whilst grinding. • And last, but by no means least, you should be a stable and mature individual with a sense of humour and friendly disposition towards others and the ability to take constructive criticism and guidance. We also gladly accept social and casual members to enrich the important social experience in guild, all of whom are welcome in our flex runs. For further information on our guild or to fill out our recruitment form, please visit www.weekend-warriors.net or poke Scabbrox (GM&RL), Samious (Melee), Necroaxe (Tanking), Zarfen (Healing), Amajar (tactical) or Impliyed (Ranged) if you have any further questions.Scabbrox102 1d
1d [H] A Touch Of Corruption 9/11H A Touch Of Corruption is a raiding guild that's currently recruiting to strengthen our teams progress 9/11H looking to start Mythic once its cleared. Raid days and times: Thursday 9pm-12am server time (8pm-11pm uk time) Sunday 9pm-12am server time (8pm-11pm uk time) Our invites start 10 minutes Before the raid times. Who are we looking for? We're looking for dedicated adult players with consistent raid performance and attendance that are comfortable speaking english while on discord. Raiders that know without being told to have flasks, pre-pots and runes some personal food and to be fully gemmed and enchanted. That have excellent knowledge of their class, spec, raid mechanics and the tactics we are currently using. What you can expect from us: A mature, friendly and banter filled environment of adult players that are chatting and joking until the boss pull timer starts then its serious game face but once the boss is down its back to the relaxed banter again. Most of us are normally on discord in the evenings chatting and running keystones. We supply feasts for progression fights and guild repairs. We also run older content for transmog, achievements and alt runs. Currently recruiting: Skilled DK for Aggramar, A Holy Paladin and a few Ranged/Melee Dps but all classes and specs will be considered for the rest of our Antorus Heroic Progression and onto Mythic. If you are interested please join our Discord https://discord.gg/N4BgHmS for info on how to Apply. Any questions feel free to message one of us in-game Bullshifts, Fuyóu, Memesofdanks.Zérofear35 1d
1d <Sunshine Squad> mythic Raids and rated PVP Short Version: Sunshine Squad Draenor EU-Horde Recently transferred from Magtheridon to Draenor 3/3 hc, 3/10 m, 3/9 m, 11/11 hc Leader Aiming for Mythic Progression now and later in BFA Rated PVP and highish M+ on casual basis Raid times etc. Are not set yet-input is very welcome! DBM, WeakAuras and AngyAssignments are must have aswell as Discord and a working headset Currently recruiting all Classes, Specs and Roles Socials welcome We got Bants! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Long Version: First of all, thank you very much for checking out our recruitment post! Who are we? We are a close group of friends made of returning players, mythic veterans, new players and current content mythic raiders who recently transferred over to Draenor to get the old Band rolling again. So here we are, the new cool kids on the block, aiming to see and conquer all content Blizzard may throw at us, including, but not limited to, raiding on all difficulties, rated Arenas and Battlegrounds and M+ Keystones. Who are we looking for? Do you want to raid all difficulties available in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere? Want to do rated PVP on a casual Basis? Want to make your first steps into Mythic raiding or even raiding in general? Want to just hang out and have a laugh with like minded loonies? Look no further my friend, <Sunshine Squad> is here to save the day! However, please do not apply if youre easily offended, are not able to carry your own weight, looking for Drama or are not capable of maintaining a certain amount of discipline when requested! What do we offer you? We pride ourselves in maintaining an awesome atmosphere full of laughter, Bants and bad Puns while being able to put our Gameface on when its going down. We got Players of all Levels of experience that are able to assist and help with whatever you may need. Last but not least we offer you the opportunity to actively take Part in building a strong guild, ready to conquer Anthorus, BFA and beyond so dont expect a ready to go Guild when joining, there is still a lot of work to do and we need YOU to get going! Recruitment: Since we are just starting out we are currently recruiting all classes, specs and roles for our main raid team (tho everyone these days needs more ranged DPS ofc) of reasonable ilvl (920ish at minimum) For everything apart from raiding, play whatever you fancy, socials are of course always welcome! If you think we might be right place for you or have any question, please leave a message here or contact me on Battle.net at MrPacmaniac#21598Pacxster0 1d
1d <D A U N T L E S S> Looking for more Hello! We are looking for more members to join us. We have cleared Antorus on heroic so are turning our attention to making the next 6+ months fun and enjoyable! We plan on doing EN, NH, ToS achievements, Ant alt runs etc. We haven't ruled out doing mythic raiding but we need a few pc upgrades and more members first. Our main raid days are sat and sun but we can have things happening throughout the week, like mythic dungeons. If this sounds interesting, or you just want a nice friendly guild to join then add me zennia#2843 ThanksFerzy0 1d
1d (A) 11/11HC - DPS Required. Odyssey are a 2 day raid guild that also runs weekly Mythic+, Alt runs and events to keep a guild socially active. We raid Thursday's and Tuesday's from 20:00 - 23:00 Server time. Heroic raid guild looking to continue progress into Mythic (team is still forming) We currently are looking for DPS of all Classes and Specs. ilvl of 945 as minimum. We are currently looking for Shadow Priests & DK's that have cleared minimum of 9 Bosses We have succeeded in getting Curve on Trial of Valor , Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras and we have continued this by getting the Curve for Antorus Fun and friendly guild who have no problems helping people, boosting some keys for Mythic+ Dungeons and having a laugh. Feel free to add me on Battlenet to have a chat about raiding / social on Draenor. MrMeithos#2634, You can also find in game the officer team, Cahlish / Berdine if i am not around.Meithos1 1d
1d [H] <Rehab Inc> Casual heroic raiding 11/11HC Hello, established in 2006 on Korgall, Rehab Inc migrated to Draenor from Kor'gall at the end of WoD and is now looking for more raiders to boost our numbers in Antorus hc progression. We are a group of social players and raiders from all over Europe. We all have real life commitments (kids, work etc.), so understand that people aren't always able to make every raid. We aim to get as far through content as our schedule allows, so we do expect people to have reasonable gear, at least a vague understanding of class rotation, flasks etc. for raid days, however our primary focus is on enjoying the game and having fun! We have a mature playerbase with most people in the 25-40 age range. As such the minimum age requirement to join the guild is 18. Also note that we are primarily a heroic guild, not an aspiring mythic guild. This means that our raid goal is always to clear the current raid on heroic, not to someday move on to mythic difficulty (although we might poke our noses in old mythic raids at times for a laugh). Our raid progress in Legion is: 7/7 EN hc, 3/3 Tov hc, 10/10 Nighhold hc, 9/9 Tos hc, Antorus 11/11 hc, with Curve from all. Our raid times are Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30 until 23:30 server time, and other than raids there are regular mythic+ runs and occasionally achievement-related runs. We use calendar for game invites. We use personal loot with no hassle (non-wanted loot gets rolled). We use mumble for voice. Although in Rehab, we use beer. We don't like drama. We are currently looking for: Any dps All applicants that would fit in will be considered aswell. If our guild seems like a good fit for you, please visit http://www.rehab-ftw.org/apply and make an application. You can also add me (Cratos#2365) if you want to have a chat or have some questions. Thank you.Gorakhnath6 1d
1d Antorus Heroic boosting <Invalid Target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> is selling Normal and Heroic !Antorus the Burning Throne! boosts on horde side with personal loot and rolling on unwanted items with the starting date of 2th of December every Saturday. We can boost 4-5 player in heroic. If you can't get in due the lack of spots we offer you a 10% discount on the next weekly run. We only accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high pop realms as well). For prices, information and application feel free to add me on Arkhien#2198 or reach me out online on Ragnaros on the following character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/ArkhienArkhien29 1d
1d 4/11M <Va Va Voom> Now Recruiting! Hello; My name is Connor, I'm the Raid Leader for <Va Va Voom>, a Horde-Draenor raiding guild that's currently looking for some last spare raiders to push through Mythic Antorus! Currently we're 4/11 Mythic, having completed: Garothi Worldbreaker, Felhounds of Sargeras, Eonar the Lifebinder, and Portal Keeper Hasabel - We aim to have both: Antoran High Command, and Imonar the Soulhunter downed by the end of February at the absolute latest! What do we do? We are a fairly lively guild with events happening regularly over various different games; PUBG, Overwatch, and StarCraft II being the main alternate games that we tend to play together as a guild. We are a very friendly guild with a relaxed, and fun atmosphere outside of raids and generally have a decent amount of people online both in game, and on Discord for the majority of the day - all of whom are more than happy to help each other out - and actually speak! During raids however, we are more disciplined, focused, and aim to get the job done - with progress kills happening every week! Outside of raid nights, and simultaneous to playing other games together, we regularly run keystones and are looking for more people interested in pushing through some higher keys, and not just the required +15's for the weekly chest. Currently Recruiting DPS Retribution Paladin (High Priority) All Rogues Balance Druid (High Priority) Enhancement + Elemental Shaman Healers Mistweaver Monk These spaces are for the core raid team - whilst you're not guaranteed an invite to every raid, you will be invited to the vast majority of them Raid Schedule Monday 21:30-00:00: Mythic Antorus Thursday 21:30-00:00: Mythic Antorus Friday 21:30-00:00: Optional; Alts Heroic Antorus (Timewalking Black Temple / Ulduar during Timewalking weeks) If there's anything else you'd like to know, or if you'd like to get in contact - please don't hesitate to either respond to this post, whisper me in game, or add my BattleNet: ConnorRigg#2598Náyrú3 1d
2d [H] <One Last Time> - Recruiting DPS -7/11 HC The drums of war are rumbling once more, as a new source of power has the Horde and Alliance at odds once again. We regroup after our titanic fight against the Legion, where power was lost and new allies were gained from this conflict who will be fighting along side us. Our guild <One Last Time> is looking for new members to join us for raiding in the new expansion. The aim will be to raid normal/heroic with a stable roster of players. Other than that we will also put some focus on Mythic + plus dungeons and the new Plunder Island feature coming in the new expansion. Join us in our journey to 120 and beyond in the Battle for Azeroth! Current Progress: 11/11 Normal Antorus and 7/11 HC We raid Wednesday and Sunday (8:30 PM - 11:30 PM Server Time). Upon joining us you will enter a trial period -This will last for two weeks and whether or not you pass the trial and join our core team will be based on a number of factors. We expect you to have some past experience with End-Content, whether that be in WoW or other MMOs Attendance and activity within the guild are key as a trial member, this is where you prove yourself that you are one of us and show us that you are actively contributing to the guild, such as helping others (dungeons, assisting with keeping the guild bank stocked or replenishing stock that is taken etc..) If you have been accepted into the guild it is because you have read our rules and requirements (such as the raiding times, attendance, addons required to raid with us.) which means you are to play at the highest standard that you can, once your 2 week trial is up. The officers and myself will deem if you join our core raid team. Please apply at www.onelasttime.enjin.com If you would like to chat and find out more about us prior to applying add my btag for more info (Varothian#2221) or one of our officers (RULE#2272) Hope to see you in game soon!Tharzon20 2d
2d Transferring and looking for HC/Mythic guild Hello guilds of Draenor I am thinking of transferring to your server today and am therefor looking for a raiding guild to get straight back into the action of end game content. Intro A little about myself, I´m 28 years old from Iceland, have a steady job where I work 12 hour shifts one week straight and one week off so it might happen when I am on night shifts that I will not be able to attend that weeks raid (Work days are Wednesday until tuesday) but that is only perhaps every other 5/6 weeks. Hobbies are to travel, spend time with my daughter, workout and of course gaming and everything related to computers I have been playing this game on and off since the early days of vanilla, back then I was into pretty hardcore raiding and cleared all the high end content with countless hours invested I do my best for each new boss encounter to look at videos and study the tactics, I don´t mind wipes as they are all part of the progress and always welcome advises to improve my game play Raid Experience Most of this was done on my old main character as a Human Paladin, not until Mist of Panderia that I made this hunter and had it as my main. Vanilla I cleared BWL, MC, ZG, Onyxia, AQ40 (Not the last 2 bosses) and Naxx40 The Burning Crusade I raided mainly Karazhan, Magtheridon, Gruul but the other raids where here and there, took a break about a year after the release Wrath of the Lich King I got back into serious raiding and raided VoA, Naxx, EoE, Ulduar, Onyxia, ToC but ICC was when I was about to take my break again so didn't progress the full clear. Cataclysm Basically I started playing when the game was released but somehow never found the experience enjoyable, didn't like the content, the story line etc so I did Blackwing but then decided not to play this expansion. Mist of Pandaria I got back late into this expansion due to education and work, so I progressed Siege of Orgrimmar and on my new main character Morepew Warlords of Draenor I played this expansion rather casual, I do blame the !@#$%^- Garrisons in part to that making the game anti social and just a farmfest rather then anything else, I raided Highmaul a bit in the beginning but then just got into more profession, alt leveling and so on instead of raiding so BRF was just done here and there in LFR During the end of the expansion I got into the raiding progression and pushed Hellfire Citadel with decent progression. Legion Played a bunch at the beginning and cleared The Emerald Nightmare on heroic but just as the guild started progressing into Mythic I took a break due to further education related to my job. Conclusion I am now back with everything related to education completed and as earlier stated a stable job and am looking for a good guild to help me catch up with my gear and in return help out the guild with current and future progression along with friendly attitude :-) My preferred raid hours are from 21:00 and anything above Thanks for reading!Morepew2 2d
2d Ret/Prot lf Raiding Guild Good evening Draenor :-) After quite some time tumbeling through 7.3.5 I really want to get back into serious raiding. First some words about me : I´m 28 years old , playing WoW since early 2005 , with a huge amount of experience in early Heroic and now Mythic Encounters. My last Cutting Edge Achievement was back in Hellfire Citadel , killing Archimonde dozent times on my Mage , which was my Main back in the days. While Legion I started Mythic EN Progression right from the bat , but due personal issues I had to quit the game for around 6 months. In Nighthold , I managed to get at least 4/10 Mythic before RL struck once again and get me out until now. I rejoined on my Paladin now 3 weeks ago and managed to clear Normal/Heroic , my GS is now 950 (74 traits , close to 75)/952 (69 traits) on my Main Ret and Off Prot Pala. (Which I normally use to do Mythic +). I´m searching now for a chilled but also serious Raiding guild (at least while raiding xD) , who are currently farming Heroic on weekly basis , but considers to get into mythic in the next couple of weeks. Daily or at least weekly based Mythic + runs up to + 15 or higher would be nice , but no requirement :-) For comparison on my old Main : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/hom%C3%BAr%C3%A2 If you have any other questions , feel free to contact me ingame or add me on Bnet : RiasGremory#21124 Cheers :-)Homúra3 2d
2d DK 970 3/11M LFGuild Hi guys, I'm looking for a nice raiding guild, no need of hardcore 10/11M one. Feel free to check out my logs or to talk to me ingame. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.Frostzboyz4 2d
2d [H] <zaryth> Recruiting for PVE Casual Team. Hello! My name is Huntrinity and I'm the GM for zaryth. A guild reborn from the ashes of it's former self for few number of reasons, and we're recruiting for social and casual players looking to either begin clearing ToS or Antorus, or find friends to play the last of Legion with, and eventually Classic or Battle For Azeroth with. Or for those returning or joining the Warcraft adventure for the first time to find somewhere to call home. The main focus here at Zaryth is the sense of our community. I want to bring back the sense of being in a guild, a family - and really that's what drove me to recreate what I used to run. I believe the Guild comes first, and that it speaks volumes about a guild when they interact with the community at large (Something I'm always trying to do better!). Zaryth is about helping people because you can and want to, not because you have to do and approaching content as a team. Now that doesn't mean that if you're with us as a guild member you have to raid or run any content with us - it's just highly encouraged and we try to incentivise it as best as we can. So, keeping in line with the theme of teamwork - I wanted to have the guild's main focus be on progressing through content with a relaxed and methodical approach. We appreciate that sometimes you can't make an event - all we ask is that you give us time (if possible of course) ahead of the event. There will be 3 main focuses for events ran within the Guild. The First will be running of old content. There is no guaranteed time/date for each event but we will attempt to host each expansion's raid-tiers all within 1 event per expansion. So night 1 could be Classic instances, 2 could be TBC etc. The second focus for zaryth at this time is the recruitment and formation of our Mythic + Dungeon teams. This is in preparation for raiding (Which I'l lget onto in a sec!) and will be offered in order to give members vital experience with more challenging mechanics, improve equipped item level and generate extra Artifact Power (AP) for everyone's relics to be empowered to their most effective state within the Netherlight Crucible. There will be a strictly relaxed approach to these dungeons with a heavy focus on taking time to address mechanics properly rather than zerging through the dungeon, where appropriate (ie. 5 940's aren't going to take it slow in +2 HoV.). We'll be starting with Mythic + Runs on Mondays and Fridays at 19:00 Server Time, up until as late as people want to run them. As we develop a more stable core PVE team over the Holiday Season. Finally comes the raiding roster! Right now we're starting from Scratch and aiming at taking 'The Zaryth Approach'. That means we won't actually be raiding as a guild until after the Holiday Season, when everyone has gone back to a regular routine. Of course, if there is enough interest before then I will be happy to start Raid Leading for whatever feels to be the most appropriate level of content for the group. I feel confident that there is an opportunity to take a group of relatively new or casual players and still achieve good progress so long as everyone shows the mutual respect required to raid as a guild. (Doing your best to arrive on time, Gearing and Gemming and bringing flasks, Knowing tactics as best you can etc.) Our proposed raiding nights are, but are subject to change in the event that the mass majority are in preference of a different date/time. Where there is enough demand, extra dates will be added to the best of Zaryth's ability! Thursday - 20:00 - Server Time - Antorus Sunday - 19:30 - Server Time - Tomb of Sargereas In order to make sure that all the things I've talked about can happen, I need your help to make it an open and diverse guild that shows how truly great a good guild can be. Everyone is welcome provided they respect us enough to give us their best! Discord is used for all group voice chat, and as a general guild-hideout and way to connect with each other a little better. Now I'd like to talk about Battle For Azeroth and Vanilla/Classic Servers. Hopefully, with a little luck and some good old fashioned moxie Zaryth will be a much more prominent name in the world of guilds for both of the upcoming titles. I'm looking (wayyyyy ahead of time) for people that are interested in using this period of time to hone their skills and then play either Warcraft Classic or BFA as a friendly, tight knit community that always gives 110%. Of course, everything is just on paper for now - So you're welcome to join the guild on a super-early invite for the above two titles: We won't hold it against if you change your mind about it either! Hopefully now I've managed to introduce myself and the guild to you all with at least some success. All are very welcome with us, and if you need anything or have any questions, do not hesitate to give me a shout in game - my battletag is yal#2966. I'd like to leave a little recommendation here to Ænigma to for those of you that are looking for a casual team to apply to now - They are a lovely bunch of guys and girls. Established on 21/07/2017 Last Edited on 21/07/2017 Guild Website: http://mythsguild.wixsite.com/zarytheu Our recruitment is currently: Open!Huntrinity3 2d
2d [H] Nefarious - Casual Raiding Guild 3/11M Antorus Recruitment is currently open for very exceptional players - with relaxed attitude to raiding Ranged dps only. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Who are we? Néfarious is a raiding guild of friends with a relaxed atmosphere. On progress we try to focus it up a bit, but you will not be expected to put your life on hold to get a spot with us. We started out on Chamber of Aspects in the beginning of Legion but after the first raid tier we realized that the server was a bit too small for us to achieve Mythic, so we made our way over to Draenor. Raiding times: Our progress raids take place on Wednesday 8.15 - 11 Server Time (ST), as well as Thursday 8.15 - 11 ST. We also run an optional HC run on Sundays 7.15 - 11 ST. Our legion progress: 4/7M EN 3/3HC TOV 3/10M NH 4/9M ToS 3/11M AtBt --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We offer memes, good times, and a bit of stability in raiding. The focus is more on enjoying yourself and the game and less so on hardcore progression. It's been rumored that some discord whippage may or may not occur but it is yet to be confirmed. If you're interested feel free to contact any of the officers: ...Holymel83 2d
2d (H) <Laddercoins>10/11 Heroic LF HC Raiders and Socials Greetings, <Laddercoins> raid with a relaxed atmosphere as we are all past the days of pressure raiding, so while we do push for kills and raid with a serious intent, we still have a lot of laughs along the way. Recruitment: - DPS & Heals who are ready to step into HC can contact us. - Casual players who are looking for a friendly place to hang out and perhaps become a raider in the future are welcome to apply aswell. Experience and gear is a plus. A mindset similar to that of the guild is a must. Our Goals: We aim to clear Normal and HC content while it is relevant and usually have a few members running mythic+'s most evenings. Raiddays: Our main raid nights are Wednesdays & Thursdays, with an off-night on Monday, all from 20-23 servertime. Our complete progress is: Antorus: 11/11 Normal + 10/11 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Normal + Heroic Nighthold: 10/10 Normal + Heroic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Normal Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Normal + Heroic A little more info & history about us below. Laddercoins was re-formed mid-September '16 by 3 friends who moved to Draenor for a fresh start. The name <Laddercoins> has been around for many years now, originally formed towards the end of Vanilla, we raided during TBC and LK but since that time the guild has been inactive. We decided to migrate back in September and re-form the old guild and it has been doing very well since. We have a very solid base of members who entertain us non stop in guild chat and a dedicated set of officers to keep things in check. Hope to speak with you soon, Shujìn (Shujin#2960), Evidar, Angïe & Mojozen.Shujìn16 2d
2d <Aincrad> (11/11hc) (2/11M) Rdps And Healer <Aincrad> (11/11hc) (2/11Mythic) is now recruiting. In need dps and healer for mythic progress! Raiding days: Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday, from 19:30 ST - 22:00 ST. Whisper me for more info! -We are currently looking for a few skilled players to complete our raiding team to further progress in Mythic. -We still believe in a balance between raids being fun and enjoyable without being too hardcore, however do acknowledge that the current game content requires a bit more than the casual play we used to expect from our members. While we try to keep a relaxed attitude, the content we attempt is difficult and needs a level of focus and commitment. -On non-raid days we organise alt/social raids and mythic+ dungeons (keys). - Socials are free to join. Tank: close Healer: open Rdps: open Mdps close Discord is a must... If you're interested, have any further questions, contact Sizor#21811 for a talk...Zaiper2 2d
2d [H] Just Wing It - Recruiting for mythic! Background "Just Wing It" is a raiding guild with two progression days a week. We also have a chill normal run on saturdays and m+ runs in the week. Currently we are farming Antorus HC since we dont have enough people for mythic. What we are looking for We are currently looking for some experienced players to increase our current raid group. Our goal is to start mythic progression and for that we need some more players. why should you join us? We pride ourselves on being a very social guild. We have a perfect mixture of fun and focus while raiding. If you like to have a good time while killing some bosses then this is the guild for you. Trial Period In the first few weeks you will be put on trial where we look at your performance and attitude. If you're doing well we will put you on our main prog team. We expect you to be ready 15min before raid time with food, flask and pots. Raid Time Friday 19:45-23:00 GMT+1 Sunday 19:45-23:00 GMT+1 About the guild Never Lucky is a raiding guild with a good social environment. Members are online every day doing m+, farm content and pvp. Discord The guild uses discord for raids and other. For more information message: Discord: Trayze#0483 Btag: Sveum#2729Trayzemon0 2d
2d <Va Va Voom> 4/11M Recruiting!! Hello; My name is Connor, I'm the Raid Leader for <Va Va Voom>, a Horde-Draenor raiding guild that's currently looking for some last spare raiders to push through Mythic Antorus! Currently we're 4/11 Mythic, having completed: Garothi Worldbreaker, Felhounds of Sargeras, Eonar the Lifebinder, and Portal Keeper Hasabel - We aim to have both: Antoran High Command, and Imonar the Soulhunter downed by the end of February at the absolute latest! What do we do? We are a fairly lively guild with events happening regularly over various different games; PUBG, Overwatch, and StarCraft II being the main alternate games that we tend to play together as a guild. We are a very friendly guild with a relaxed, and fun atmosphere outside of raids and generally have a decent amount of people online both in game, and on Discord for the majority of the day - all of whom are more than happy to help each other out - and actually speak! During raids however, we are more disciplined, focused, and aim to get the job done - with progress kills happening every week! Outside of raid nights, and simultaneous to playing other games together, we regularly run keystones and are looking for more people interested in pushing through some higher keys, and not just the required +15's for the weekly chest. Currently Recruiting DPS Retribution Paladin (High Priority) All Rogues Balance Druid (High Priority) Enhancement + Elemental Shaman Healers Mistweaver Monk These spaces are for the core raid team - whilst you're not guaranteed an invite to every raid, you will be invited to the vast majority of them Raid Schedule Monday 21:30-00:00: Mythic Antorus Thursday 21:30-00:00: Mythic Antorus Friday 21:30-00:00: Optional; Alts Heroic Antorus (Timewalking Black Temple / Ulduar during Timewalking weeks) If there's anything else you'd like to know, or if you'd like to get in contact - please don't hesitate to either respond to this post, whisper me in game, or add my BattleNet: ConnorRigg#2598Náyrú12 2d
2d 'Cynical' 5/11M Recruiting casual/socials for HC/M+ EDIT FROM 14/2/18: We have stopped mythic progression 'for now' and are recruiting socials for casual heroic clears and normal alt runs. We also intend to do a lot more pvp, m+, achievements and all that good stuff. I won't go on and on as to why we have stopped raiding mythic but if you want more information add me on bnet or just /w me in-game. What you can expect from us: - An active discord server. - Multiple events happening throughout the week, with scheduled heroic clears and normal clears being the most prominent. RBGs and M+ will also fall under this category. - A community that is active, playing games other than WoW aswell. - High preforming raiders, as much as we will be going back to a more casual scene this doesnt mean we will be boosting people who don't have the skill/dedication to do appropriate content - Solid gameplay, and a push to progress. - Last but not least, no drama. What we expect from you: - Reliability, as much as we a lot more relaxed for now, if you accept a raid or say you are joining we will hold you to that, there is nothing more annoying than someone not turning up. - Preparation (Class knowledge, fight knowledge, consumables) - A friendly and committed attitude towards raiding. - A working, decent microphone. The plan for Battle for Azeroth: We will go back to a hardcore 3-4 night raiding guild. This will include split runs and no messing around. See the most recent comment on this thread for what we currently recruiting, all exceptional players will be considered. That's as much as i'll put here, if you want more information contact me with my battletag (Tymoa#2145) or join our discord server. https://discord.gg/7ZJHZ4N Speak to you soon!Tymoa94 2d
2d Vin La Cvicek <VLC> eu - draenor 6/11M Need tank,Dps VLC is searching for players to boost our roster in Legion. We aim to clear Mythic when the content is current. Feel free to check us out. We need: a tank and a healer + a few 1-2 dps either a: shadowpriest, elemental shaman, boomcin, mage and a fury warrior for our mythic roster Be aware that we are recruiting for mythic progression so your gear and raiding experience has to be adequate for it unless you are very exceptional player. Just to be clear, we are not interested in bringing tunnel DPS into our roster. The core of our DPS is quite strong, and what we are looking for are players that: - Listen to instructions and follow fights mechanics. - Are receptive to constructive criticism - Communicate with others of the same class, and show a willingness to constantly improve themselves and stay up-to-date with class knowledge We expect and demand the very best from all of our players. Before you Contact us, make sure you have great understanding of the class you will be playing, that you are up to date with the current theorycrafting and can fully answer any questions we have regarding the choices you have made with your character. Make sure you have the dedication and motivation to keep pushing it. Players should also be mature enough to take criticism when it is deserved. Raid spots are earned, not given. If you think you have what it takes, in return you can expect to become part of a guild which loves raiding, a strong community of like-minded individuals all working toward the same goal. What we can offer you: 1. A raiding environment that is focused and determined to ensure that all content is cleared within a good time frame. 2. Our raids are also a social thing, we're all really good friends and all have a really good time during all of our raids. 3. A reliable raid position. We make sure that we don't over-recruit, while this means that everyone must show almost impeccable attendance it ensures that every player that is performing to an expected standard and is deserving retains their raid spot. At this current moment in time we're looking for a few specific classes (see list below) however, we always consider exceptional applications. VLC has been around since 2005 and we pride ourselves on being one of the oldest guilds. We used to be Slovenian only, but are now international and our roster includes players from all nationalities Loot System: To distribute loot we currently use Loot Council. Loot is a necessary tool that controls how well your raid can progress, as so we treat it like such. We hand out loot based on a couple of factors. How big of an upgrade it is, what the persons attendance is like, and whether the item is BiS or not. We then weigh all of these factors and hand out loot to who ever we feel will receive the greatest benefit. Raiding schedule: Monday: 19:00 – 22:30 Wednesday: 19:00 – 22:30 Thursday: 19:00 – 22:30 Addons needed: RCLootCouncil WeakAuras 2 BigWigs Bossmods / DBM Exorsus Raid Tools Contact one of us for your trial: Officer team: Tantabolt/tantalus/,Takanør,Frostmaster And BwerolTantalus52 2d
2d Recently Transferred Warlock LF Guild Hello, I have recently transferred to Draenor and am LF a Guild for my ilvl 940 Warlock. I would like a guild that clears normal and heroic Antorus each week, ideally scheduling them on the calendar for members to sign up to if they know they will be free. Mythic+ runs would be good as would older Legion raid clears. I've had to post on a different character as the transfer has only just happened and my Lock isn't showing on the forums yet!Kiazva2 2d
2d [H] Swedish Casual Guild SetSailForEpicFail LFM Tjenare Vi är en nystartad guild på realmen Draenor och vi söker sköna lirare Våran filosofi är att spela för att de är kul. Den dagen de inte känns kul längre så är spelet förstöd Vårat mål är att hålla ett casual nivå och verkligen uppskatta och ha kul när vi spelar Vad vill vi få ut av spelet? Vi är en PVE guild. PVP kan förekomma men de är absolut inget som vi stävar efter på någon seriös nivå. Vi ser helst att du är lite äldre men vi satsar på 20+ Tanken är att vi ska vara en aktiv guild under BoA expantionen men får vi ihop folk innan dess så gör vi något självklart. Vi har tänkt att vi kör: Raid Dungeons Mythic/Mythic+ Guild Event om intresse finns Vi är gamla spelare som spelat sedan slutet vanilla och jag gillar verkligen inte att de har blivit flera olika svårighetsgrader på instancer och raids så klättra är ingen vi strävar efter. Självklart kan man ju testa men vi är som sagt casual så har de i åtanke om du är sugen. Flesta av oss har familjer och ett aktivt liv utanför spelet så sådan måste accepteras Jag gillar ansökningar och vi har en simpel ansökning blanket på hemsidan annars får ni söka upp oss online men snabbast svar är garanterat via Hemsidan https://epicfail.enjin.com/ Gm: BornOne#2590 Officerare: Zirando#2863 Hoppas vi kan få massa goa minnen tillsammans. FOR THE HORDEJagarén1 2d
3d Returning Mythic Raider LFGuild! Hello there. Are you looking for any more healers? I'm a returning Mythic Raider from Nighthold who is currently looking for a guild to start progressing Mythic Antorus with. In terms of current stats, my Item level is only around 930, however I am able to gear characters quite quickly thanks to help I receive from friends and such. Until my Holy Paladin is ready to go, I am able to instead raid on my Frost Death Knight, which I have fully cleared Heroic Antorus on with my old guild when I was on the Kazzak server. My Legion progress is as such (Bare in mind this is across 3 characters, Zadrakos, Syanas and Zulzaruk): 5/7M EN 4/11M NH 9/9H ToS 11/11H AtBT I can not raid on Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays due to work. If you raid on these days, please do not ask me to change as I am unable to do so. Please feel free to add my battletag if you have any further questions. My battletag is KierenG#2505. Take care and talk to you soon! - Kieren.Syanas1 3d
3d <World Famous> 11/11 HC LF Healers/DPS for progression <World Famous> We are a group of friends before raiders. There isn't a day of the week where you won't find us chatting and laughing on discord. Whether it be doing old content for mounts, high M+ keys or normal raids to gear up alts, there isn't a dull moment in our guild. We are currently 11/11 HC and have 8 total wipes on Mythic Garothi Worldbreaker with an 18% best attempt. We raid 2 nights a week - Thursday and Tuesday from 20:00-23:00 server time. We are looking primarily for Healers or DPS with healer offspec (Not hpala) to join our ranks and continue progress with us. We will consider all exceptional players. Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tZBP7GCY14AMQm3b/ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/jAc8GWP1KfRdVJ96/ If want to join us, add me on Shorty#22494 and let's have a chat.Angeryry0 3d