Draenor

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
57m <Sedition> 3/9 Mythic Guild Recruiting a Tank&Healer <Sedition> is recruiting more player for their raid team for the ToS raid. We are long-standing guild with a various achievements on the account from the previous expansions. Our primary aim is to clear mythic ToS content. What we expect from you As much as we do not require to have a 100% attendance to the raids, we ask that you commit to the raid team and attend all the raids regularly. Any repeating patterns in missed raids can lose you raid spot. In terms of DPS we are expecting that your performance is adequate to the level of the content you are attending. We do not want to imply any hard caps on people, however under-performing members will get ask to sit out some of the raids. What can you expect from us We will do our best to provide you with a friendly and enjoyable raid environment, guidance with your class, and a decent progression. We have a wide group of people continuously doing Mythic+ dungeons almost everyday and plenty of other content such as legacy raids, achievement hunting, PvP, etc. so you will always be able to find something to do with others. Raid Schedule Sunday 20.00 - 22.30 Tuesday 20.00 - 22.30 Thursday 20.00 - 22.30 Recruitment for the Raiding team: Tanks: Main spec Tank, no Pref specs Healers: Prefer Holy paladin, All Healers except Priest. Ranged DPS: Elemental Shaman, Hunter, Boomkin Melee DPS: Full Exceptional players are always welcome despite their class, however certain roles might be filled up. We also welcome any social players that want to have fun and a get a chance to join the casual events that are being organised on Thursday. Joining as a social will not exclude you from raiding completely, anyone who shows commitment and potential will be allowed to join the main raiding team, however we might require you to be geared to a certain level as to not slow the progress. For anymore information or an invite to the guild please contact one of our officers: Mimikiyu Sixtuzz GòodTimes MelffMimikiyu2 57m
1h <Arctic Penguins> 4/9M 8/10M WEEKEND raiding guild The weekend raiding guild on Draenor EU. This is a guild for the people who can't raid during the weekdays or prefer to raid weekends. Progress 4/9 Mythic ToS 8/10 Mythic NH 2/3 Mythic ToV 7/7 Mythic EN Raid hours We raid Saturday 20-23 Server time and Sunday 19:30-22:30 ST What to expect When new content comes out we focus on clearing Heroic first, we make sure we are prepared both gear, skill and setup wise before moving into Mythic. We don't aim to clear or push mythic content hardcore, but instead a steady progression while enjoying the raid content. Even tho we are laid-back we take our raids and preparation itself serious and ask for high attendance to our raids. Aside from raiding we enjoy doing other content together such as Mythic+, achievements, alt/social raids and even other games. We are often active on Discord both chat and voice chat Generally, we like to have fun, joke around and pick on each other, while still keeping it serious in raids and preparing, so if you can't take a joke this is probably not the guild for you :) Recruitment Ranged dps: Ele shaman, Balance druid, Warlock Melee dps: Rogue Healer: Holy pala (but all others considered) The classes listed above are on high need, we still consider any other great ,active and reliable players.. We welcome socials and think they are an important part of the guild, to make the guild feel more alive and play together on different levels of content. We do social/alt raids on Tue and Thu, we are 9/9 hc with no intent of doing Mythic. Contact Applications can either be send on ap.guildlaunch.com or be done online by adding us for a chat: Shinbou#2536 Ardaion#2241 Kerghan#21641Shinbou176 1h
1h 6/9m disc priest lf reliable mythic guild Hi everyone, i`m disc priest from Silvermoon realm,willing to realm transfer,and trying to find some mythic raiding guild with similar progress who`s aiming to get cutting edge before new tier. 7/7,3/3(ce),7/10,6/9m and decent previous hc/mythic experience You can contact me in battle net - badthing#2449 If i will be interested - fast realm transfer guaranteed! Appreciated for you`r time.Badthings2 1h
1h BrM Monk & Holy Priest LF Raiding Guild Hey there, We are looking for a casual to semi-hardcore Mythic raiding guild that has a laid back style, while maintaining the discipline to make gradual progress in a friendly atmosphere. What can you expect from us: - Punctual and fully prepared (Consumables, Enchants, etc) - Very competitive in our respective roles (Tank & Heal) - Respectful of others and always willing to help - Sociable and eager to join guild activities - We welcome and encourage constructive criticism Available for raiding from 19:00 ST to 23:00 ST. Brewmaster Monk : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/kixcyted - Item Level: 928 - Artifact Level: 64 - ToS Experience: 9/9 HC Holy Priest : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/madenn -Item Level: 930 - Artifact Level: 63 - ToS Experience: 9/9 HC Add me on BattleNet: Xcyted#2294 Best Regards KixcytedKixcyted2 1h
3h [5/9]M Balance druid looking for raiding guild. Hello all! Recently i got tired of playing melee class and wanted to re-roll for a RDPS. Picked balance druid for this. Now i am gearing him up as fast as i can and grinding that AP for traits and NC. My previous main was ret paladin. Previously played on Silvermoon (in a friends guild), but decided to return to Draenor (started here). I started playing wow roughly 2 weeks before ToS release. At the moment i have 5/9 Mythic ToS experience on my paladin. After re-rolling to balance i have learned all the pros and cons of this spec and have full knowledge of it. (i'm also enjoying balance very very much) I'm looking for a raiding guild to continue further mythic progression and to have fun as well! It would be really helpful if you would also have like an off-day heroic clear, as i'm still gearing up and getting all set up for mythic. (i intend to push and gear him up as fast as i can) I am 23 years old friendly, sociable and reliable guy. Respecting raid and the schedule seriously + always open for constructive criticism, as learning is essential. I'm also very flexible in terms of raid days and times. Link for my pala armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/niquinke I will be transferring my paladin to Draenor also at some point. My battletag is niQuin#2569 Thank you for your time and attention. Best of all!Boomkinss1 3h
3h [H] Ænigma : Having fun before anything Ænigma is an established casual guild for grown ups. We have a friendly social atmosphere and welcome everyone. We are home to several family groups, and friends, crazy cat ladies (and men), dog owners, and a GM that loves all the sass we can give him. Our guild is for those looking for a community with things to do, who want something other than serious or hardcore, a relaxed atmosphere. We schedule normal and heroic raids, mythic and mythic plus runs, achievement runs, weekly events and social events. We are a PVE focused guild, who pride ourselves on putting our members first. Our belief is in the old school attitude of community matters when it comes to a guild. We like to help, we want to, and we enjoy running things with a group of guildies. If you don’t believe us, ask them! When it comes to raiding, we schedule two raids a week, these are currently on: Thursday - 20:30 - Server Time This is a more serious raid where we try and make progress in the most recent raid tier. Monday - 20:30 - Server Time This is a more relaxed raid where the focus is less on making progress as it is to have more fun, gear up alts, etc. New members who may not have experienced raiding content yet are always welcome to this run. Our raiding is not purely based on progressing as fast as possible and burning through content - it is about fun. We have people with kids, people with disabilities, anxiety and lifelong conditions, shift workers, students in the middle of exams, and there are times people get unexpected guests, medieval reenactments happening in the garden and suddenly drowning goldfish in the guild. We know Real Life Happens ™ and we get it. Our GM created this atmosphere for these types of people to be welcome - and they will never be penalised for this. Of course we do want to smash bosses, and we do, in true Ænigma style. We use Discord for raids - although we often hang out in there outside of them as well - we ask that everyone listens during a raid, even if they do not feel comfortable to talk (although laughing is encouraged). Of course, raiding isn’t everyone's thing, which is why we regularly run other events each week. We have regular mythic and keystone runs, we run randoms for those who are gearing alts or freshly levelled new characters. We set up events such as world questing or time walking together. We have guild games or quizzes and achievement runs, there are also free for all PVP events where we kick the GM’s butt. If you think Ænigma sounds like your kind of guild, we would love to hear from you. Please either leave us a message here in the forums and one of our officers will get in touch with you, or feel free to whisper one of us in game. We will have a chat with you to make sure both you, and we feel this is the right guild for you. You don’t have to be mad to join us, but it helps! The Ænigma officer team. Tigoren, Fîshy, Leiyu, Keldakk, Keleshin. Our recruitment is currently: Open! Established December 2015 Post updated July 2017Thünderbolt152 3h
3h Midway 10/10M 3/9M recruiting! Midway is a reformed guild formally known as Last Command which has had 7 years experience raiding with each other with a few odd few guys coming and going. English speaking guild but we have players from all over the EU. We have recently come back off a month break and have recovered most of our raid team and are ready to go at it again and try make up for lost time! We're going to be a 2 day raiding with as much determination as before to push for boss kills. What do we expect from a player? - Be prepared for the fights we're going for. And to have a basic understanding of what happens during them. Flask food are a must but we don't tend to say use augment runes till we're close to kills. - We like to have a laugh but when it comes down to boss attempts you need to be able to focus and keep up to a standard of a mythic raider. - You need to have a good understanding of how your class works and show you've got what it takes whilst on trial. - A working mic, Discord and the correct addons for raids! etc DBM, weakauras etc. Guild Progress 7/7 EN M 3/3 ToV M 10/10 Mythic NH 3/9 Mythic TOS We're currently looking for - One tank 2-3 healers DPS! Raid Times Wednesday - 20:00-24:00 Sunday - 20:00-24:00 To apply to the guild go check out our website : http://midwayguild.enjin.com/ Our page on WoWProg : https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Last+Command Ingame Contact - Beastblood#2685 - Zilre Blockwell#2723 - Iraerus Sam#26970 - ShuaiIraerus12 3h
11h >>Suggestion<< 9/9hc LF raiders for mythic We are currently 9/9hc and are recruiting raiders who want to progress into mythic. We want to pursue mythic raiding and work towards a team that can achieve cutting edge while maintaining a solid community. (We also play other games and are actively on discord) If you are interested or have further questions don't hesitate to contact me in game or leave your character name below and i will get in contact with you.Tyalusa0 11h
15h Boyo Town 5/9M Recruiting! Boyo Town is a newly formed Semi-Hardcore guild looking at decent 2 night a week progression through mythic Tomb of Sargeras which we are currently 5/9M. We are looking to continue progression through ToS until Antorus and hopefully have a strong roster willing to take on the challenge. We are currently looking for healers as well as ranged DPS. Exceptional players will be considered no matter the classes we are recruiting. We raid Thursday and Sunday from 20:00-23:00. We also have an optional raid on Wednesday in the same time slot (Non-Progression) If you think you have what it takes to join us please apply at http://boyotown.shivtr.com/ You can also contact Saidar#1876 for any queries.Valyyne5 15h
16h WoD Rogue returning and looking for raiding guild Hey there, Played during WoD and was raiding heroic level, was progressing Archi when I had to leave for some IRL stuff, but back in legion and looking to raid high normie with some heroic sprinkled in there, but open to suggestions! I play rogue with all specs, although focusing on sub atm, and am still getting to grips with it so dps isn't perfect but I can stay alive. I'm current 910~ Ilvl with 1 legendary but working hard on fixing that. Give me a shout! 18/UK - ClownsongClownsong3 16h
16h looking for a new home :} hay all i am looking for a guild to call home any offers i will raid if theirs any room :}Nicódemus1 16h
18h [H] <Epic Sausage> (9/9HC) is recruiting! Epic Sausage is a social raiding guild, built around the idea that whether you’re a veteran or a new player, the game should be fun. Real life throws enough crap at us without being shouted at or belittled during a raid, in a game for which you are paying a sub. Founded in 2014, we raided through the latter part of MoP and into WoD, reaching the second floor of mythic Hellfire Citadel. Now we are making our way through Legion content at a steady pace. We have a tight-knit group of raiders that all bring something to the guild's atmosphere. When applying to the guild, we are looking more at you as a person, rather than your progression/item level. So, if you enjoy progressing through current content, levelling 67 million alts or jumping around on turtle mounts in the middle of Orgrimmar, that’s fine with us! New and returning players are more than welcome to join us - if you can be respectful of others and have a sense of humour, we welcome you. Bonus points if you have a fabulous transmog and/or a Rainbow Generator! Social We put a lot of emphasis on the social aspect of the game. As well as an active Discord server, you will find us running mythic+ dungeons multiple times a week with numerous alts, organising tranmog/achievement runs from previous content or just hanging out chatting. We also run Tomb of Sageras once a week for alts, which socials are more than welcome to join. Current Progress Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9 Heroic Nighthold - 10/10 Heroic Trial of Valor - 3/3 Heroic Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 Heroic Raid Schedule Wednesday: 20:00 - 22:30 ST Thursday: 20:00 - 22:30 ST (Optional social raid on a Saturday) Recruitment We are currently on the lookout for the following classes - Warlock Shadow Priest Ele Shaman Balance/Feral druid Rogue Retribution Paladin If you're interested in joining us, send us an application on our Discord server (https://discord.gg/XpF2uT5) or if you'd like more info, feel free to contact one of us in game. :) Andelain (Linden#2299)Andelain14 18h
18h 2 Players lf casual raiding guild https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/mightyjudge (protection) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/mightyhot (restoration or balance) and https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/meridagreen (beastmastery) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/merimerry (havoc) We are looking for a casual guild to start raiding normal/heroic/mythic. We both have raiding experience from past expansions on a hardcore to semi hardcore level. It should be a guild more on the mature side of things understanding that work and studies still have priority over raiding and that there will be days where either of us simply can not make time (this should however be a rare occurance). Raiding times should be in a window of 19:00 till 22:00 servertime. Either leave a message here or contact me ingame @ Arlòn#1930Mightyjudge2 18h
18h [H]2 Players looking for semi-hardcore guild Me - Tank Guardian Druid (935 ilvl) and my friend mDPS Havoc Demon Hunter (941 ilvl) are looking for some guild where we can learn and progress more. 2-3 days raiding per week is enough. DH can raid every second week due to his work times. ATM - 2/9 M ToS We are addicted to m+ (for wowprogress links priv me) so guilds with m+ activities and players are considered as first. We looking for friendly and mature people with whom we can have fun time. Alaaris#2211Alaabear1 18h
19h (H) Momentum (7/9M) Recruiting Healers! We are Momentum (7/9M) and are looking for two healers (Paladin/Shaman/Druid preferred) however all classes would be considered. We aim to achieve Cutting Edge for each raid tier a little faster each time (Achieved CE in both EN and NH). If you are looking for a semi-hardcore guild with a laid back yet very focused raid environment and good progression then we may just be the guild for you! Our raid days and times are: Wednesday 19:45 - 23:00 ST Friday 19:45 - 23:00 ST Sunday 19:45 - 23:00 ST Checklist about yourself before applying: - Have a matching amount of experience on the relevant tier - Have a functioning microphone - Not afraid to talk on Discord when necessary - Can make all raid times and days, we strive for 90% attendance - Know the ins and outs of your class - Always on the hunt for improvement If you tick all the boxes, fill in the trial form on our website at www.momentum-draenor.com, add me on Btag or hit us up in-game and we'll chat! Greggles#1969Sklonst2 19h
22h Dalaran infinite loading screen Hi! This afternoon i'm not able to play with my characters who are stationed at Dalaran. I get an infinite loading screen. Krokuun are slower than normal too but it is managable. I have a solid gamer pc so i'm not trying to use this game from a toaster. :) Usually loading screens takes 2-4 sec. Does anyone has the same problem?Karaza0 22h
1d [H] Regulators - Recruiting PvE N/HC Regulators is recruiting for ToS. We raid twice a week; Thursday and Sunday 20:30 - 23:30 Currently we are looking for a DPS (pref Rogue/DH/Boomkin/Ele Shaman) and maybe a healer. We are 9/9 HC in ToS. We have a group of good core raiders (about 20) who have played this game (and others) together for a long time, and on various high levels. We are looking to expand our roster to 25+ active HC raiders. Many of our members have reached a stage where we still want to raid but in a more casual fashion than we once did, so that we also have some time for real life, other games, alt characters, or whatever it is you like doing! We are looking for good, friendly and patient players who are looking to raid in a relaxed atmosphere, and are in a similar mind set. Though we play casually, we do expect you to play your character well. We do not mind if you do not constantly grind your AP, and are "behind" on AP or artifact knowledge, are still waiting for your third legendary, or occasionally cant show for a raid due to real life. Just as long as when you are there you contribute! If you are interested to join us please talk with me Theostolus, Exutan, Vladimira or Panci. Regards, Borrom http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/RegulatorsBorrom12 1d
1d Premortem [H] 3/9M ToS LF Dps Greetings traveler, Premortem is a newly founded PVE Progression guild on Draenor. We currently hold a progression of 10/10NH HC and 4/10 NH M. ToS progression currently 3/9M. We strive to have fun and Progress through latest content at a steady pace. At Premortem we honor the social aspect of the game and want our raidteam and socials within the guild to keep a good atmosphere helping each other through content, including Dungeons and past raiding content. Our raid times are (all server time), and we expect raiders to log on 15 minutes prior to raid start: Wednesday: 20:30 – 23:00 Thursday: 20:30 – 23:00 Sunday: 20:30 – 23:00 Raiders are expected to be able to attend almost all raids, as we maintain a tight roster. At the moment we are looking to recruit the following classes: 2 Dps: - Hunter - Ele Shaman Exceptional applicants will always be taken into consideration. If you are looking to know more about the guild or want to talk about recruitment feel free to contact one of our Officers, Alanassori/Ayshane (Ayshane#2225), Stèalz/Stealidan (Stealz#2192), Chaotic/Crìsis or myself Trillbane (Trillbane#2953). Hope the above sparked your interest and you will help Premortem be a huge success.Trillbane24 1d
1d 'Cynical' 1/9M Recruiting Ele/Boomy/Warr/Spriest The release date of Argus is now set in stone, we can expect Antorus to be released for late November(ish). Because of recent changes within our guild, we have decided to change our raid times to once a week (Wednesday 20:00-23:00) in the run up to Argus, we will accept low geared players as we also clear Normal (Thursday 20:00). We consist of mythic raiders that have recently come back from a break from the game. We will raid on a high level, though we don't expect to be realm first, nor is that our goal. Our atmosphere is laid-back but also focused on progression. The only goal for the guild is Cutting Edge for Antorus, or at least as far as we can go whilst keeping steady progress. What you can expect in terms of raiding - A two night a week schedule(Wed/Sun 20:00-23:00): Real life gets in the way, hence the raid times. We all have jobs, though we will be active most evenings. - A community that is active, playing games other than WoW aswell. - Fair loot distribution: We care about progress and fun, not loot. (RClootcouncil will be used) - Solid gameplay, and a push to progress. - A solid 22-25 man roster with an eye for competition, EVERYONE will be involved in farm bosses, but for progress the best 20 players will be taken for mythic. For heroic, the best raid comp that is suitable for the boss will be taken. - Last but not least, no drama. What we expect from you: - Reliability, we are a two night raiding guild, if you cannot make both nights every week we won't put up with you for very long. Provided you tell me in advance if you are going to miss a raid/be late, I can overlook absences. - Preparation (Class knowledge, fight knowledge, consumables) - A friendly and committed attitude towards raiding. - A working, decent microphone. What we are recruiting: 1 healer (Shaman pref, priest considered) All dps classes (no mage) Lastly, I need everyone that is joining pre-Antorus to appreciate that we currently on a rocky path, the more help the guild gets from every member regardless of rank, the easier the road to Antorus will be. That's as much as i'll put here, if you want more information contact me with my battletag (Tymoa#2145) or join our discord server. https://discord.gg/7ZJHZ4N Speak to you soon!Tymoa63 1d
1d [H]<Dark Sanctum> 9/9 HC is recruiting! Dark Sanctum (9/9 HC) is a raiding guild on EU realm - Draenor Dark Sanctum is a raiding guild with a focus of keeping the integrity of positive atmosphere while taking progression seriously. Raid days are Wednesday and Sunday 19:00 - 22:00 ST Farming normal ToS is also included on Thursday 19:00 - 22:00 ST, however it is optional. Completing Mythic+ dungeons is a part of daily routine as a filler between raids. Currently recruiting a experienced DPS for Mythic progression(Rogue/Arms War prefered). What is expected from a core raider: -Raiding supplies: flasks/food/pots/runes -Knowledge of boss tactics pre-encounter -Being able to communicate on Discord -Core raiders are expected to constantly work on their class/spec and search for the optimal way to deal with the encounter -Having a sense of team spirit.Wiping can be frustrating, however raiders should be cheerful during the raid, after all having fun while playing the game is one of the most important aspects. Anyone who thinks that this guild fits their playstyle or has any further questions, should feel free to add me on bnet: Cybershade#2707 - GMCybershade14 1d
1d [H] Nefarious - Casual Raiding Guild 1/9M ToS About Us: Nefarious is a guild made by friends for friends. We're casual raiding guild looking to enjoy the content in our slow but solid pace progression. Our goal is to have a laugh while playing! What do we need: We're looking for new people to expand our roster and all we expect is willingness to have fun and improve in various aspects of the game. When we do stuff: We raid on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday (being an off day) from 8:15 to 11:00 server time. Our legion progress is 4/7M EN 3/3 TOV HC 3/10 NH M 9/9HC ToS What class/role: Recruitment open for shadow/balance or frost/fire. If you're interested or have more questions feel free to whisper any of our members in game. Or directly thru our Officers Asmodena;Sineath;Ágró;Azíra;Holymel or on our website www.nefarious-guild.euHolymel56 1d
1d [H] <Malice> 7/9M ToS - LF TANK + HEALER About us Malice is a mythic raiding guild with solid progression that originally came to Draenor from Outland. We are a group of mature players who take the game seriously while allowing real life. We offer stable leadership, solid play from players that are willing to learn their class and a very active, engaging and lively guild chat. With that said, we are your average guys who, because of work/family/school commitments, can not join a hardcore guild and prefer to experience the game in a more relaxed way. Guild philosophy Our goal ever since the guild was formed back in Cataclysm has always remained the same. Defeat all encounters before a new one gets released and improve for every current tier's progression, while having fun together. Last but not least, success doesn't have to mean spending your whole life in game. We like to have stable and consistent players throughout an expansion. Recruitment We are looking for the following classes and specs to help move the guild onto the next level: Mage Warlock Moonkin Shadow Priest Hunter Guardian Druid/Blood DK/BRM Monk Holy Paladin Resto Shaman Raiding history 13/13 HC Cataclysm Entry Raids (9/13 HC pre 4.2) 7/7 HC Firelands Raid (7/7 HC pre 4.3) 8/8 HC Dragon Soul Raid (Madness HC @ 15%) 6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults 6/6 Heroic Heart of Fear 4/4 Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring 13/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder 14/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar Rank 364 7/7 Mythic Highmaul Pre nerf 10/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry Worldrank 635 13/13 Mythic Archimonde Worldrank 350 Our Raiding Schedule: We raid 3 days per week during progress Wednesday 20:00-24:00 Thursday 20:00-24:00 Monday 20:00-24:00 We require: Be in control of your gaming hours. We hate to cancel raids! Good situational awareness and quick reactions Able to fulfill the role of teamplayer Staying focused and good survivability Able to communicate and handle constructive criticism Ability to play your offspec to a high standard A stable internet connection. Very important! What we can offer: Experienced leadership and guild management Weekly organised events and guild RBGs Dedicated Discord server Chance to play with experienced players Clearing content at a fast and smooth pace Cool website and a bombardment of awesome memes! Respect, loyalty and most importantly NO DRAMA! Sounds Interesting? Head over to our website at: http://www.maliceguild.eu and make an application, or feel free to grab any available officer (Panda [MiniPan#2494] or Restóbull [Restobull#2963] )if you have any questions.Restóbull29 1d
1d [H]<Part Time Legends> Recruiting! Thank you for the time you are gonna spend reading this and i hope you read all of it because there are information spread around through the whole post! You might see something that triggers your interest to give us a try! About us: A guild from a low-pop server that just transfered to Draenor to raise it's community! We have a core group of people that raid together and hang out in general and we want to get more people to come play with us and have fun! Everyone is welcome! The only requirement to join the guild, is to not be a bad person! There is no need to spoil someone's game by any way, we are all here to play and have fun while doing it! General Goals at the moment: 1) Build up the guild community! We want people to have fun playing the game! 2) Get the raid team going to clear Heroic ToS and get ready for Antorus, the burning throne! 3) Do as many activities together as possible (raids, dungeons, mythic+, leveling, farming, playing other games, etc)! Future Goals: Guild Wise: Build up a place for people to call "home"! A place that everyone logs in to play and have fun with the rest of the guild! Raiding Wise: Building up 2 raiding teams! One for faster progression, clearing Heroic every tier as fast as possible and probably going as far as we can into Mythic without a hardcore mindset and a Second one to raid at each own pace and clear Heroic every tier before the next one comes out! Raiding: In our old server we were 4/9 on Heroic ToS (we are now 6/9), we didn't raid for the last 2-3 weeks preparing for the transfer. We've got some experienced people from current and old expansions. We value Real Life (we all have jobs/family/school stuff to attend to) so if you can't make it to a raid it's not a problem but we'd like to get informed in advance if you can't make it to a raid. Raiding days are: Tuesday-Thursday (for progression) and Sunday (for normal/alt/social run that everyone can join), from 19:00 to 22:00 realm times. Communication: We are using discord to communicate throughout the raids. Loot system: We are using a loot council (through the "rclootcouncil" addon) to better distribute the loot in the raid team. Recruitment: Everyone is welcome to come join us and hang around to have some fun playing! Raiding wise: We are looking for everything! We welcome everyone to a trial and we can teach you some stuff if you are new to raiding! People to reach out for more information/to join: Bearsome - VolJin#2151 Jackrazor - xtrodinare#2690 Orçmork - Orcmork#2611 Akizá - StanHelsing#2717 Réck - raxix#2702Bearsome4 1d
1d <Disconnected> 9/9 Recruiting For Mythic <Disconnected> We are a friendly/family guild and we run our guild on respect and loyalty. We all have the same mind set and aims. We are now building the team for mythic progression since we just got 9/9 hc done. Still looking for certain classes for our main team such as: Druid (Feral/boomkin) Mage (Fire/Frost/Arcane) Shaman (Enhancement/Elemental) Monk (Windwalker) Priest (Shadow) Paladin (Retribution) Demon Hunter (Havoc) Accepting exceptional applicants outside of these classes! Raid Schedule: - Monday: 20:00 - 23:00(Server Time)(Raid) - Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00(Server Time)(Raid) - Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00(Server Time)(Raid) - Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00(Server Time)(Alt Run's) Current Progression: - 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras - 10/10 Heroic The Nighthold - 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor - 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare What We Offer: - A stable roster and constructive raid environment - Leadership with years of progression-oriented hard-core experience - Guild repairs for mains and alts - Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups - Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together. - Active Chat on Discord - Feast aslong as Steve doesn't think its too expensive Our Expectations: - High attendance - Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role - Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism - Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement Contact: Fayluxia-Draenor (Raid Officer) Faylyn#2221(Battletag) Rahtahr-Draenor (Raid Officer) Söder#2683 (Battletag) Bigbeefy-Draenor(Guild Master) - Grantmac#2476(Battletag)Fayluxia6 1d
1d New player seeking guild Hey guys, I'm a new player currently seeking an active guild to join I'm a or lets say I will be a Feral druid not level 10 yet lol, I had to do some research before playing because this game is massive and a little daunting with everything involved. 3 reasons I'm seeking a guild early on are 1: finish my heirloom set 2: develop some friendships hopefully 3: listen and learn and one day join in! lol So if there are any Alliance guilds looking for a chatty,mature new player then hit me up on my druid i'm a massive Rick and Morty fan so I named him ßirdperson. Thanks ladies and gents xMortý3 1d
1d [PL][H] Old Dogz O Nas Jedna z najstarszych polskich gildii na serwerze Draenor, po stronie Hordy. Kiedyś była nastawiona na hardkorowe raidowanie oraz uczestnictwo w wyścigach z innymi gildiami, obecnie cel jest nieco inny: wspólna gra w gronie znajomych ludzi na casualowych zasadach, ale na najwyższym poziomie trudności - Mythic. Raidy Zrezygnowaliśmy z hardkorowego progressu, nie spinamy się na raidach. Staramy się aby atmosfera była przyjemna, ale nie oznacza to, że przekładamy atmosferę nad profesjonalizm. Wymagamy od graczy: - znajomość walk oraz swojej klasy - wykorzystywanie Discorda / TeamSpeak, stosowanie się do poleceń RL - całkowite przygotowanie na raid, tj. flaski, poty, gemy oraz enchanty. - umiejętność gry w zespole Aktualny progress to 9/9 HC. Raidy odbywają się w środę i czwartek od 21 do 23. Rozdajemy loot wykorzystując RC Loot Council, biorąc pod uwagę wyniki oraz obecność na raidach. Jesteśmy otwarci na krytykę i nie boimy się rozmawiać na temat lootu oraz gildii. Jeżeli masz odmienne zdanie, nie zostaniesz wyrzucony z raidów bez ostrzeżenia. We wtorki odbywa się fun/alt run, od 20 do 23 dla chętnych. Brak zasad przyznawania lootu: Personal loot. Rekrutacja Rekrutacja jest otwarta dla wszystkich. Najbardziej poszukujemy DPSów aby złożyć solidną grupę na Mythic. Mile widziani healerzy i tankowie z DPS offspec (bądź mainspec). Podania proszę składać na naszym forum: https://olddogz.eu/. Jeżeli masz pytania bądź wątpliwości, skontaktuj się w grze z nami: Tlareg, Czolgownik, Elvithrill, FerrorTlareg4 1d
1d (A)-DOY- LF active people-raiding + other fun stuff Descendants of Yaggdrasil (DoY) are looking for more players of all classes. New, existing or returning players welcome. About us We have been in existence as a guild since the 1st day of play, set up by a group of real life friends and grew from there. We are a multi European guild with many, Swedish, Norwegian, Belgian, Icelandic, Dutch, Greek, Italian and a lonely Scot. Age range is 20 something to .......well err older something and mixed gender. The common language used prominently between us is English. We use Discord for voice and we do not enforce its use but do advocate that if you are raiding that you at least login to listen. Regular use will give the guild and playing with the members a whole different dimension and you will miss out on some of the antics otherwise. Due to the nature of the guild having to "ADULT" at times we raid a maximum of twice a week FRI and Sat 20.00hrs - 23.00hrs and understand that life also does happen on these nights at times :P current progression HC TOS 5/9 Our raids are relaxed and light-hearted, but not at the expense of focus, using brains and tactics. our main goal is to have fun progressing through content together while never feeling like its another job or unduly stressed. So we are by no means a hardcore raiding guild if you hadn't figured that out already. We would like new members to be interested in participating with in the guild outwith raiding in other parts of game content also. Our Ethos NO DRAMA. Be nice, have patience, help others, don't worry if you don't get something right the 1st time or make a mistake - it was "COOMA'S FAULT" and most of all have fun doing it all. Personal note: Not one of us takes our-self's that seriously which tends to lead to hilarity, sarcasm, being the butt of a joke or occasionally being made fun of still for something you did years ago and a range of conversations that only adults should be privy too. As such we are looking for easy going, somewhat social, marginally sarcastic adult gamers that share the belief that our guild should be made up of people who make the game more worthwhile to play and not just a random bunch of people thrown together purely for gain. If you are an a!*%hole, want mythic raiding or just to predominately raid with no other contribution this is not the place for you. Everyone else if you think we are the right fit for you or would like to discuss i can be contacted in game @ daminnx#2279 or alternatively post your interest belowDaminnx0 1d
1d [H]{Exhausted}Serious weekend raiding guild <Exhausted> Greetings! Exhausted is weekend raiding guild on Draenor(EU horde). Formed by a small group of players, who have previously raided together during "Warlords of Draenor" with a friendly mix of people from all over the world. Our raid times are geared towards mature people with real life commitments during the week. Our core team all get along very well and we bring a vibrant, competitive and “bants” filled atmosphere. Raid Schedule (EU Server Time): -Saturday: 14:00 - 18:00 -Sunday: 14:00 - 18:00 With wednesday as our off day for alts or some fun. What do we offer? -Consistent raid schedule. -Log analysis and support for improvement. -Great guild atmosphere. -Active community. -TeamSpeak availability 24/7. -Guild activates (Mythic+ / older raid tier runs / world content). What do we expect? -Good attendance, 80% or higher. -Family attitude when it comes to the guild, be yourself. -Class knowledge. -Good performance. -Loyalty to the guild. Current Progression: Tomb Of Sargeras 3/9 M Nighthold 10/10 HC / 3/10 M Trial of valor 3/3 HC 1/3 M Emerald nightmare 7/7 M Currently Recruiting: Dps: Boonkin, Elemental Shaman, Mage and Warlock Healer : Shaman /monk /paladin Any exceptional players will always be considered. Socials are welcome to join for high mythic+ and the social raid on Wednesday. If you are interested please apply at: http://www.exhausted.pro/home If you are looking for more information please contact: Scripture(Officer)-Scripture#2384 Koppycatt(Officer)-koppycat#2408 Jingerale(officer)-Jinger#21651Jingerale4 1d
1d [H] Revival 5/9M LF 1 Healer and DPS <Revival> is a semi-harcore raiding guild who likes to get progress done while having a laugh when doing so and are now progressing through Mythic ToS. We are currently recruiting mainly: 1 Healer (shaman/druid) 2-3 Various DPS classes Check the website link below and recruitment status for more detailed information on what we are looking for. However all exceptional applicants will be considered as we like to take into account the player's skill before the class in most cases! Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 20:30 and 23:30 ST. ToS: 9/9N, 9/9 H, 5/9 M. Nighthold: 10/10 N, 10/10 H & 8/10 M. For more information or to apply visit our website: http://revival-draenor.enjin.com/ Or contact any of our officers in game: Dreadan / Dreaden#2610 Slauka/ Slauka#1596 Jopperavager/ Booker#2374 Battlehawky / Battle#2509Dreadan20 1d
2d [H]Critical Experiment - late night guild Critical Experiment of Draenor EU Current progression: -Tomb of Sargeras 9/9H -The Nighthold 1/10M 10/10HC -The Emerald Nightmare 3/7M -Trial of Valor 3/3HC Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment -note: We will consider all good applications -socials are welcome to join. Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment. We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour. What you can expect to get from us? * We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too. * A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere. * A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding. * A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE * A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere. * We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding. What do we expect from you if you raid with us? * Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,) * A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS) * A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters. * Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry). * Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild. * Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core) * You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play. * We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional. For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment) To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment". Vuorineuvos(GM)(T1000#2743) ** www.critexp.enjin.com **Burnursoul30 2d
2d [H] [EU] [Draenor] <Memento Vivere> HC Raiding Guild <Memento Vivere> is a (small-ish)Horde raiding guild based on Draenor EU. We're looking to recruit some dps and a healer or 2 to bulk up numbers for ToS and beyond. Currently 1/9 H ToS after a short break. Raid times are Wed/Sun 20:00-23:00 CET (19:00-22:00 UK time) We offer a relaxed raiding atmosphere while still killing the big bads so if that sounds interesting then see the contact details below. Outside of raiding we tend to run 5-man content fairly regularly and there's even a couple of the bunch that do the whole "pvp" thing. Contact Omayari#2560 on battlenet or Dvorn, Gwynbaldr or Terranee in game for detailsDvorn8 2d
2d (H) 5/9M <Weekend Warriors> Recruiting Weekend Daytime Mythic Raiding!!! Do you work too hard or too late to raid in the week? Is your evening taken up with family or TV time that you can’t miss without aggroing your IRL raid boss? Are you tired of sometimes on, sometimes off raiding with casual guilds that don’t get you very far? Are you a veteran WoW player who despite feeling jaded can’t quit as the desire for raiding is what keeps you going? If the answer to any of these is yes, you should apply to join Weekend Warriors! We raid every weekend afternoon to keep that important lunch and evening time open for those all important social activities. Our aim is to clear all relevant content on Heroic and Mythic difficulty.. With a long history from Wrath of the Lich King to date without a single guild break-down or raiding break, Weekend Warriors has the proven strength and character to guarantee you raiding continuity for as long as you want to continue to play WoW. So, if you’re done with travelling and the 4 night per week hardcore scene then don’t quit! Come on over to Weekend Warriors and keep raiding with a guild that makes raiding fit RL and not the other way around. We currently have a strong and stable roster of players, but we are looking for a few more exceptional, mature players to enrich our Legion Mythic raiding roster. Our current official raid times are Saturday 16:00 – 19:00 and Sunday 16:00 - 19:00 server time (one hour later in the summer months) unless otherwise stated in the calendar invite. We also run flex mode normal/heroic raids for socials, alts and flex team members on Friday night from 20.00. What do we expect from you? • To preferably be aged 25+ (we will consider younger applicants on a case by case basis). • To know your class, know Boss tactics (Heroic and Mythic) and to be at a relevant item level. • Have a real life, work, family and or other commitments that come first yet still able to set aside 6 hours a week regularly to raid with your team mates (75% minimum attendance ratio required). • Enjoy and care about the social aspect of the game, playing with friends and family, helping and being helped out or just chewing the fat in chat or on Discord whilst grinding. • And last, but by no means least, you should be a stable and mature individual with a sense of humour and friendly disposition towards others and the ability to take constructive criticism and guidance. We also gladly accept social and casual members to enrich the important social experience in guild, all of whom are welcome in our flex runs. For further information on our guild or to fill out our recruitment form, please visit www.weekend-warriors.net or poke Scabbrox (GM&RL), Samious (Melee), Necroaxe (Tanking), Zarfen (Healing), Amajar (tactical) or Impliyed (Ranged) if you have any further questions.Scabbrox73 2d
2d <Éthereal> Fresh guild building a mythic raiding team Heya! We're a freshly formed semi-hardcore raiding guild with 9/9 HC leadership looking to build a team for mythic progression. After months of HC ToS pugging and meeting people interested in progression raiding, we finally think it's time to take it to the next level. The goal is to build a solid raiding team where we can run HC on farm and kill some of the early mythic bosses. We don't aim to clear the whole raid on mythic, but we hope to have a team ready for progressing Antorus. We're currently looking for healers (disc priest, resto druid, holy pala) and dps (mage, elemental shaman, balance druid, sub rogue) but everyone will be considered. Raid times are not yet final but we're looking at three days: Wednesday, Thursday and either Saturday or Sunday, three hours every day, starting at 8 PM ST. Feel free to whisper me or Hýperíon in-game or add us on Battlenet if you're interested: Caffeinecat#2342 and Hyperion#22640 Cheers, KittyKittyvayne0 2d
2d Sat and Sun evening weekend raiding guild Hiya! We are looking for more members to join us so we can push through heroic difficulty. We have cleared normal and are 2/9 heroic ToS. Mostly dpsers are needed as well as some offspec heals/tanks. We raid Sat and Sun from 21.00 until 00.00 server time. We often finish a little earlier on Sunday due to early risers on Monday. Looting is personal and we use discord for voice chat. If this sounds like something you are interested in then please add me on Zennia#2843 or catch me in game :) Thanks xFerzy3 2d
2d (H) Tank looking for NM/HC weekend Guild just came back and I've not really raided ToS but raided NH on heroic as a dps. I came back and have re rolled tank, i'm looking for a heroic guild needing a tank, My requirements are based on raid times, because of IRL stuff my mon - fri sheduale is a bit erratic, therefore i would need a guild that can raid from 9:30 onwards uk time or weekends 6pm onwards. thanks for reading if you want to get in touch add me on Bnet Zakuza#21776Zandorei2 2d
2d [H] <The Awakening> HC Raids LF DPS The Awakening is a small, casual raiding guild with about 25 active members. We are a friendly and silly bunch, most of us are in our 20ies and 30ies. The guild was founded 11 years ago this summer and we have been active and raiding ever since. One of our most important guild rules is to always be respectful to all players in and outside the guild. An unusual thing about our guild is that we haven't used voice chat in the 11 years we've been raiding. -Why? There's not just one answer to that question, I think all our members have their own reasons why they prefer it. Legion progression: All raids cleared on heroic mode In the last few expansions our main goal has been to clear current heroic mode content, and we have done so with success. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20:00 to 00:00 server time. Since we only raid twice per week we expect high attendance from our raiders. In the coming weeks we will only raid Wednesdays and have Thursdays off while we farm ToS and wait for Antorus. Recruitment for our raid group is open! We are looking for DPS. We will consider applications from most classes, but we are full on druids, priests and healers in general. If you have a good attitude and are willing to learn, then that is more important to us than experience or gear. Social membership We are always looking for friendly, mature and active players who would enjoy our fun and good-natured guild atmosphere. If you would like to apply or find out more about us, please have a look at awakening-guild.com. You can also give Xantyr or Irya a whisper in-game on Draenor realm, or add Irya#2311 if you have any questions.Irya89 2d
2d (H) Potato Pirates, 9/9 HC recruiting healer&RDPS! Evening folks. Potato Pirates is a small guild, made up of 12 strangers who've become incredibly good friends over the last year. We're currently recruiting one RDPS with a healing offspec and two regular ranged DPS for heroic progression/farming and the next raid tier. We raid on Monday nights from 8PM-11PM server time, and progress at a fairly leisurely pace. If you've got a dark sense of humour, have a microphone, aren't a weirdo when around women during raids and parse somewhat well on Warcraft logs consistently then we might just be the guild for you! It doesn't necessarily stop at WoW though, as many of us play other games together outside of raid time. As well as this we do weekly alt runs of the current content and mythics together. If any of the above sounds interesting to you, please shoot me a whisper in game or leave a comment in this thread. We'd love to hear from you, and grab a few new additions for our team! -- ShrektharShrekthar5 2d
2d <Tide> 3/9M Semi-Hardcore guild RDPS Who are we: --------------------------------------- Hello! We are <Tide> a semi-hardcore guild ([9/9] HC ToS , [3/9] Mythic ToS) and we are looking to fill up the final spots on our team for Tomb of Sargeras HC, with an eye of going into Mythic ToS soon. When we are not busy with raiding or getting guildies their weekly Mythic+15 We like to hang out on Discord, and farm some AP or do some Mythic+ We would rather have 20 out of 30 people always online, then 20 out of 200. So that everyone knows who everyone is, instead of a faceless mass. What are we looking for : --------------------------------------- We are looking for ranged dps and healers - Boomkins, mages, warlocks - Resto druids, holy priests - and Rogues These are the preffered classes, but we would consider other classes aswell Since we value personality and Drive to improve above all. When do we raid: --------------------------------------- Wednesday/Thursday and Monday (if on progress) Raid times: 19:45-23:00 How to contact us : --------------------------------------- Please apply at our website : http://www.tide-guild.com/recruitment or contact one of these people when they are online.Nekso2 2d
2d <Sixty Legion> P60 Dreanor (Horde) Discord Link: https://discord.gg/vFKKVpP We’re a new guild which just launched with a few core members from a previous legacy project. There is a chill atmosphere in the guild, a lot of people are still leveling and enjoying their time questing and running to dungeons while 3 manning them. Unlike many other guilds, we will follow the original P60 reddit rules completely. From our experience in several legacy guilds we’ve all come to the conclusion that these rules just make the experience far more fun and less faceroll. The only changes we’ve made to the rules are slight wording changes to make them more applicable to Legion, since these rules were originally made for WoD. These rules will be strictly followed and breaking them will result in a kick of the character that you broke the rules on. General rules: No Heirlooms. (This includes the heirloom mount. - If you have equipped a heirloom for as much as a second it will show up in the statistics. We'll kick you for that.) No mounts until level 40. (60% speed at 40, 100% speed at 60.) No flying mounts. We are bound to the ground. Flying paths are fine. No use of talents or glyphs. (You can chose a spec. For example Fire as a Mage.) No Pandaren, Goblins or Blood Elves. No Monks, Death Knights or Paladins. Only race/class combinations that were available back then. (No Human Hunter, Night Elf Mage, etc.) http://i.imgur.com/L3hhzGS.png - List of available classes for each race. No transmogging. (You can hide your helmet and cloak.) No pet battles. No toys. Classes and specs are different now than before, so things like Titan's Grip for warriors, or melee survival hunters is fine. Bloodlust and Bloodlust pets, aka Core Hounds & Nether Rays, etc. for hunters aren’t allowed to be used. No mounts with vendors on them, passenger mounts or water walking mounts. (No mounts that give an advantage over regular mounts.) You cannot visit any zone outside those that existed within the expansion setting we're playing at. No pvp gear, it's far too easily obtained. (You're not allowed to spend honor, at all.) No City tabards. (Stormwind Tabard, Ironforge Tabard, etc..) Dungeons and leveling: You are not allowed to use the LFD tool. You have to run to every instance, and are only allowed to run it with guildies. You do not need a full 5 man group to run the dungeons, if you feel like you can run the dungeon with 2-3 people that's fine as well. No Summoning Stones/Meeting Stone use, you and everyone in the group have to run to the dungeon. (This includes Warlock summoning.) No use of anything that increases experience gain. (Anniversary gift, Darkmoon Faire Buffs, etc. Therefore can't visit the DMF either.) No leveling trough Battlegrounds. (You are allowed to PVP once you hit 60.) Professions and trading: No Auction House use is allowed, at all. This also includes the selling of WoW tokens for gold. You may only level a profession to the maximum allowed at that expansion. (300 at Classic (Level 60), 375 at TBC, etc.) Profession items are all fine to be used, as long as they hail within the expansion we're currently playing at. No Archeology, Jewelcrafting or Inscription. Trading may only be done within the guild, with other members. You can only use bags obtained from the vanilla expansion. No reagent bank. -- In short: You play purist, you only use items found by yourself or within the guild. Raiding player-caps: MC: 10 Players AQ20: 5 Players BWL: 10 Players AQ40: 10 Players Raid release dates: MC: 23/8/2017 AQ20: 29/8/2017 BWL: 7/9/2017 AQ40: TBDFaydin16 2d
2d WTB Heavy Junkboxes Buying as many Heavy Junkboxes as possible Paying 150g per junkbox C.O.D. to SkycoderSkycoder0 2d
2d [A] Wild Cards Guild Recruiting 3/9 Mythic Wild Cards Guild moved to Draenor EU at the beginning of Legion after a long period of absence from World of Warcraft to try new things. Historically Wild Cards originated on Bloodfeather EU and had many years of success clearing nearly all content up to the end of Cataclysm. The leadership took a break to try something new and toyed around with a few other MMOs in the process. As with many others, a few of our core have returned to WoW and are looking to experience Legion in all its glory. So what is Wild Cards Guild about? Our primary goal is to build a community of players, to enjoy the experiences that blizzard have prepared for us. But more importantly to have fun while doing it. We would like to focus on dungeons and raiding at all levels of difficulty. But I'd like to stress that the fun part comes first. To ensure we have a basis for this to happen, we have provided a private Teamspeak server and website for members to use and as a primarily community orientated guild we encourage their usage. If you are one of these people that will join a guild and never speak or maybe you are looking for hard core raiding, then Wild Cards is probably not the guild for you. However, if you are someone that likes to chat away with friendly likeminded individuals or raid in a relaxed setting, then we welcome you along for the ride. In regards to raid information, raid days and times are as follows: Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 Server time Friday 20:00 - 23:00 Server time Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 Server time We are currently looking for the following to join our core for Mythic raiding: DPS players and a single active healer. Current progress is as follows: EN Mythic 7/7 ToV Mythic 2/3 Nighthold Mythic 5/10 ToS Mythic 3/9 People don't need to have great gear or experience if they are looking to raid, just come with a willing to improve mind set. So if you are interested then make an application by visiting the site below or if you need further information then please feel free to contact either myself or one of my officers in game via the following: battletags: Cap#2285, bouncybear#22174 www.Wild-Cards-Guild.co.UK I look forward to hearing from you. Charmagon (AKA Cap)Charmagon36 2d
3d [H] <Law> [5/9m] - Two Days Per Week Avast yer scurvy loot dogs! Our Guild <Law> are now recruiting budding brothers and sisters to join our crew of mad men and women. We are a mature guild with the average age between 25-26 years old but we appreciate that younger folk can be equally as skilled and mature so would welcome most people! We raid 2 days per week on a Wednesday and Sunday 7:30-11:30pm server time (6:30-10:30pm UK time). Our Story & Goals Although we only raid 2 days a week, we have a strong core of mythic experienced raiders who have known each other since vanilla for the most part. This means you will have a strong leadership who know how to direct you and get the most out of you. We also pride ourselves on the strong bond we have with each other but also miss meeting new people which is why we are making a drive on our recruitment. We aim clear all the content on a tight schedule, so we need people that come ready to be focused during raiding hours and have the drive to push themselves during those hours too. 20/06-2017 - Cutting edge: Gul'dan 08/01-2017 - Cutting edge: Xavius What we are looking for: Any exceptional dps although we prefer a Ranged dps and a Sub Rogue, Ret Pala or DPS Warrior You can apply at lawdraenor.shivtr.com (WITHOUT CREATING AN ACCOUNT AT THE FORUMS), whisper me in game or contact me at my battletag ~ Ujio#21559 Thanks!Georgelad19 3d
3d (H)Flaming Kittens, for all social players (No Raids) Hello everyone :) Flaming Kittens is a social/leveling guild that was created 4 years ago. We are a purely social guild, this means we won't be organizing any guild raids at all. We provide a friendly and relaxed guild atmosphere for people, without the "peer-"pressure of raiding. Everyone is welcome to join us, we only ask of people to be respectful towards others and be mature. We have unlocked all guild heirlooms (Heads, Cloaks and Legs) and most of the guild pets and mounts. We also have our own Discord server (for text and voice chat). If you are interested in joining us or have anymore questions, whisper any of our members or sent a pm in-game to me, Jinxta or Twisterase. (type */who flaming kittens* in chat to find online guild members) You can also check out our website: FlamingKittens.enjin.comRuatha1 3d
3d <Misfit> [6/9 Mythic] Recruiting! <Misfit> is a focused Raiding Guild on Draenor with an extremely active player base. As it currently stands, we are looking for more DPS for our Mythic progression roster. Raid times are Wednesday+ Monday 19:45pm - 23:00pm server time. What can we offer you as a raider and a player? If you want to join a team of players who are able to have a laugh and clear content at a good pace, then by all means keep reading. We are very much a progression focused guild but aim to keep our raid atmosphere relatively relaxed (aside from on pulls, of course). As late comers to Mythic tier raiding this patch, and several reforms, we ended Nighthold with 8/10 Mythic and have blasted through Tomb of Sargeras as we are currently 9/9 HC 6/9 ToS Mythic. Aside from the main raids each week, there are countless old tier Legion raids going on, Normal, HC and mythic tiers (EN, ToV now Nighthold), as well as Keystone runs daily, Tomb Of Sageras normal runs on mains and alts. Most of these are not calendar scheduled so being active helps. What we want from you The two most important things i can ask for are: 1) A good attitude to the game and raiding in general, everyone in the guild is friendly and our discord is usually a place we all go if we just fancy hanging out during the day, i dont want any bad apples ruining the atmosphere. 2) A good understanding of your class and a flawless understanding of the fights we are going in to, this all comes under a good raid mentality. Should always be prepared for raids, and always pull your weight on your class to the best of your ability. What Are We Recruiting? Balance Druid Elemental Shaman Warlock (Any spec) Hunters Having a suitable off spec would be nice though it is not mandatory All classes will be considered. Our Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Misfit If you want to know more add my Btag @ VIIIRyanIIIV#2399 or Ganondorf#21113 for a chat. Our website where you can read more and apply can be found here: http://misfit.webnode.com/ Or apply you can apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEw7Y6izsY_HWJwHstWf6vrkw1qGjVBo2r3EBbAIm8-RjA9g/viewformVaanquished28 3d
3d <Possession> Draenor-EU Recruiting for ToS Possession Draenor-EU Recruiting for ToS Join Possession NOW! We are recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras Progression, Clearing all difficulties as fast as possible, all classes and speccs/roles will be considered equally, even though we are practically sorted for now, we are certain spots will open when progression hits the raid-team hard, and irl-stuff etc calls for the substitute players. Raid Times: Set dates: Wednesday 19:45 - 23:00 (roughly) Thursday 19:45 - 23:00 (roughly) Sunday 19:45 - 23:00 (roughly) During Progression (added raiddays wherever necessary if possible for the majority of the raidteam (+substitutes to fill gaps) Friday: 20:00-23:00 Saturday: 20:00-23:00 Dates for Farm/Clear (free for all) Friday/Saturday/Monday 20:00-23:00 (usually done faster) Special Request: From the 25th of June to the 18th of July it is possible to raid in Possession's Main Team as a tank, which would after that period open up the possibility of staying as a tank, discussion based on performance, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get into a functioning team as a tank, instead of having to build/help building a raidteam to secure your spot for said role. All mythic+ teams are run seperately, heroic and normal raids, as well as past content is run weekly. We are currently forming up, 25+ highly active players with experience between world top 200 and world top 10'000, meeting under the banner of WoW Legion, all hail Concordance of the Legionfall for there is always stuff to do together! the majority of the guilds guys n gals is in their twenties, so we do crack open the occasional cold one with the boys mid raid and are generally (still) very hungry for progression. Sign up now via the 20-30min application on www.possessioneu.com if your time is too precious to fill out an app for a home in wow, you are not worth our time. All applications will be reviewed within 48h, an interview is likely to take place, before the applicants are invited and given the role (social, trial, substitute, raider) we agreed on in the interview (player caters towards the guild, and vice versa). Regards, PossessionStoics10 3d
3d [H] Balance Druid LF 1-2 raid day guild Hey I am looking for a raiding guild that will be able to fit in a balance druid. Ideally I would like a guild at least clearing heroic each week, so doing 1-2 nights per week max. My gear isn't amazing (around 910 ilvl with concordance), but the new 910 gear on Argus is helping with that. Leave a message here if at all interested and I will contact you. Thanks and happy recruiting :)Zuhrae6 3d
3d <Cured> 3/9 M 7/10M recruiting! Hi, Cured is a guild looking for skilled and dedicated players to make up a strong roster. We are currently looking DPS primarily but will look at others if they fit in well with ourselves. Socials are also welcome. We are a group of players who have met through expansions dating back to Wrath of the Lich King, picking up people along the way to Legion raiding in various environments from mythic clearing to casual progression. The current roster all sit at 3/9 M and would like to build our roster up for Antorus and further ToS Mythic progress. We want to achieve A close group of raiders with a sociable team who enjoy having a laugh with each other but are focused and dedicated during the raid hours. The expectations we have of people wanting to join are, knowledge of your class and coming into raids prepared which includes potions, flasks, and food buffs. Most importantly we expect people to have a positive attitude to progression raids and willingness to learn fights realising that we down it as a team and not as a single player. Our current raid days are set as Thursday and Tuesday between 20:30 - 23:30 server times with Other days included for farm/ Alt runs. Contact GM Connor (Connor#2565) Officers Chris (dryden#2145) Joe (zefiz#2245) Feel free to add us for a chat or enquireWuku5 3d
3d Casual but serious raiding :) Hi Ex inferis aims to combine a stable raiding progression with a strong social community. A guild where you can join an enjoyable raiding team environment with like-minded players who, over time, you will consider friends, and with whom you will clear the latest raid content. We aren't a hardcore raiding guild. We don't massively ramp up our raiding when new content is released. We raid two nights a week consistently throughout the expansion, and outside of raiding doing Mythic+ with the guild. So if you're looking for a mature, social guild with a relaxed atmosphere but also a place where you can progress and clear end game content, then look no further! Official Raid Days: Thursday - 19:45 - 23:00st Tuesday - 19:45 - 23:00st To apply go to http://ex-inferis.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=445171 We look forward to hearing from you!Morphlíng1 3d
3d LF GUILD with fokus on mythic ++ Hi boys can anyone tell me is there any guild who is fokus on Mythic ++ cuz atm i cant join in raids i have !@#$ job :( .. so i am intersted for that kinde of guildNazzazzel0 3d