Draenor

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
3h Shadow LF a raiding guild. Hello. I have returned from a one year (+?) hiatus. I started Legion off on my Unholy DK, raiding in Emerald Nightmare. I played DK from Wrath up until now on and off for years. I have decided a change in class is much needed to refresh myself. I will be playing a Shadow Priest for the remainder of Legion and into BFA. Currently gearing up, I hit 110 last week and am currently 912 ILV. I could hit 917 equipped but my current stats are almost perfect. Hope to be atleast 915 with preferable secondaries by Antorus release. (Hopefully have another leg too!) My Schedule - I will be honest, raiding 3 nights a week is just too much of a chore for me these days. I am looking for 2 nights maximum, very open to just one night a week. I would prefer to start after 10pm Server time but that isn't a necessity. I wish to clear Heroic and dabble in Mythic. I think that is everything.Charizard0 3h
6h Firendly, Mature guild (6/9 M) LF dps Empyrean Realm: Draenor (Horde) Raid Schedule: Tues, Thurs, Sun: 21.00-00.00 CET Progress 9/9 HC and 6/9 Mythic https://empyrean-draenor.enjin.com. ∞∞About us∞∞ We are a group of mature, friendly players who enjoy experiencing current content in a non-toxic environment. We offer a drama free raiding environment where there may be banter but there will always be respect - we don't need to shout and scream to get results. We have experienced leaders, dedicated raiders and a raid team where there is no place for favouritism and all spots are earned. We are all adults, we all respect each other and we are pretty nice people. ∞∞About you∞∞ You will be looking for a friendly yet focused environment where you can progress at a decent pace in a relaxed, yet focussed environment. You won't have an attitude problem/out of control ego/penchant for drama, you know your class inside out and know when it is time to listen and when it is time to contribute. We have an age policy of 20 + Our core group’s average age is mid 30s so older players tend to fit in better socially. Outside of raids, there is usually Mythic + going on and the odd transmog/achievement run. We also have an attendance requirement of 85% ∞∞Classes needed∞∞ We have opened up recruitment for Antorus and can accept a few more DPS in to our team. We believe in bringing the player, not the class, so will review all applications based on whether we feel we are a good fit for each other. Social members are also welcome. Please contact the GM, Demise on Minininja#26903 for a chat or apply on the website https://empyrean-draenor.enjin.com/ We look forward to hearing from youKalyira0 6h
6h Restoration Shaman LF guild for Antorus I'm looking to move back to Draenor, and seeking a 2 day raiding guild on Draenor as 3 day a week is a bit too much for me now, I like progression but I'm not looking to hardcore it through Antorus Mythic, but would definitely like progress through it. I'm currently sat at 8/9 Mythic in ToS. Any guild seeking to recruit a Resto shaman, you can check any logs on warcraft logs.Kyristo0 6h
6h Pieces Boosting Service Pieces [World Rank 23] are offering our raid boosts again, helping you to get your epic gear, achievements, mounts, titles or simply experiencing the highest level of raiding in person! We have a long history of successful boosting. On our old thread you can find comments and recommendations from players we helped since we transferred to horde here on Draenor: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16070117404?page=1 We are currently offering: Mythic Kil'Jaeden - 3.5m [includes leftover 940+ loot, Cutting Edge achievement, ... the Darkener title] Heroic Argus - TBA [includes personal loot, Ahead of the Curve achievement, Pantheon's Blessing drop, chance on legendary trinket] Full Heroic Antorus - TBA [includes personal loot, Ahead of the Curve achievement, chance on Antoran Charhound, Pantheon's Blessing drop, chance on legendary trinket] Mythic Elisande + Gul’dan - 250k [Mythic Elisande/Gul'dan Achievement, “, Vengeance Incarnate” title] Mythic Elisande + Gul’dan with guaranteed mount - 1.5m [Mythic Elisande/Gul'dan Achievement, “, Vengeance Incarnate” title, Felblaze Infernal] Discounts for multiboxers or people buying multiple runs can be discussed! Also while buying a combination of runs, we’re able to offer you a suitable discount. Should you be interested in buying any of our services, please contact: Penkek#2282 Our wowprogress is found below. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Pieces Thanks and we hope to see you in game!Luml118 6h
7h [H] Draenor <Northern Wind> 7/9M Wed/Thu/Sun Horde Guild <Northern Wind> 7/9 M on Draenor is currently recruiting for Antorus (Trials to be held in TOS ASAP!) Actively recruiting Ranged DPS Holy Priest Any DPS with healer OS We are currently only looking for players ready for mythic progression, meaning; suitable gear, traits, logs and experience. Please note that all applications will be considered regardless of the classes/roles we are actively recruiting. The Guild Northern Wind was formed in HFC, and has grown rapidly since then. Our current focus is 20 man mythic raiding. We are looking to bolster the core roster in order to achieve cutting edge in Antorus, and all raids to come. Schedule Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 ST Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 ST Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 ST Trial Process The trial period is 1 week, with possible extension in rare cases. During this time you will be given lower loot priority than core raiders. We expect 100% attendance whilst on trial. During the trial, we take performance, attendance and attitude into account. Requirements (Before applying we ask that you meet all requirements.) You must be able to attend 90% of raids. You must have a working mic, and be willing to communicate clearly in English using Discord. Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/V85sNqffKxKkmn7f2 Contact Us: Ariathax#2169 / Abwattam#2877Mazaltov5 7h
8h [H] (Swe)<Ancient Circle> Recruiting for Mythic raiding Vi raidar 19.30 - 23.00 på Torsdagar och Måndagar. Vi letar nu efter mer folk för mythic progress. Om du vill raida mythic i "vuxet" sällskap i ett trevligt guild utan drama så viska Hufs, Mourning, eller Apotekarnes för mer info.Apotekarnes9 8h
9h 6/9M <Loyal to Garrosh> recruiting <Loyal to Garrosh> is a semi hardcore community of raiders. Our raid times are: Wednesday 20:00-23:00 ST - Farm, >60% attendance req. Sunday 20:00-23:00 ST - Progression, >90% attendance req. Tuesday 20:00-23:00 ST - Progression, >90% attendance req. *(Attendance percentage measured on a monthly basis.) *(Attendance requirements are for raider spots only.) Introduction We formed in NH and within 2 months we cleared 6/10M, at the start of ToS we got 8/9HC down but due to summer and the huge burnout wave that came in the last patch we lost a good portion of our group. So after killing KJ on hc we stagnated for around 2 months, not killing any bosses. Recently we merged with <MakeWoWGreattAgain> and resumed our previous progression pace, killing 3M bosses in a week. At the moment we are close to downing Sisters, so 4/9M soon The core theme of the guild we are trying to establish is community, we are all people with a lot of free time on their hands and we are looking for gaming buddies in raiding and outside of raiding. While we dont push for any more than 3 raiding days a week we expect our raiders to spend at least a few hours a week trying to improve them selves by farming legendaries, ap, studying mechanics and logs. We are extremely anti PC, if you're a sensitive person we aren't the place for you. We are all mature people and mature people don't need someone policing their language. Looking for: Tank: Any *** Healer: -Monk ** -Discipline *** -Paladin *** -SHaman *** MDPS: -Rogue *** -Death Knight ** RDPS: -Mage *** -Warlock *** -Shaman *** -Priest ** -Hunter *** -Druid *** Requirements Requirements can be found on our wowprogress, link below. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Loyal+to+Garrosh http://loyalg.enjin.com/ RealID : Mihajlosrb#2826Kajmak12 9h
9h [H] Nefarious - Casual Raiding Guild 4/9M ToS Néfarious are currently looking for more people to expand our Mythic roster. We're especially interested in any DPS at the moment, but any class will be considered. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Who are we? Néfarious is a raiding guild of friends with a relaxed atmosphere. On progress we try to focus it up a bit, but you will not be expected to put your life on hold to get a spot with us. We started out on Chamber of Aspects in the beginning of Legion but after the first raid tier we realized that the server was a bit too small for us to achieve Mythic, so we made our way over to Draenor. We're in full force of progressing ToS Mythic at the moment, and we're currently in the process of getting Desolate down. Raiding times: Our progress raids take place on Wednesday 8.15 - 11 Server Time (ST), as well as Thursday 8.15 - 11 ST. We also run an optional HC run on Sundays 7.15 - 11 ST. Our legion progress: 4/7M EN 3/3HC TOV 3/10M NH 4/9M ToS --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We offer memes, good times, and a bit of stability in raiding. The focus is more on enjoying yourself and the game and less so on hardcore progression. It's been rumored that some discord whippage may or may not occur but it is yet to be confirmed. If you're interested feel free to contact any of the officers: ...Holymel74 9h
9h [H]<Part Time Legends> Recruiting! Thank you for the time you are gonna spend reading this and i hope you read all of it because there are information spread around through the whole post! You might see something that triggers your interest to give us a try! About us: A guild from a low-pop server that just transfered to Draenor to raise it's community! We have a core group of people that raid together and hang out in general and we want to get more people to come play with us and have fun! Everyone is welcome! The only requirement to join the guild, is to not be a bad person! There is no need to spoil someone's game by any way, we are all here to play and have fun while doing it! General Goals at the moment: 1) Build up the guild community! We want people to have fun playing the game! 2) Get the raid team going to clear Heroic ToS and get ready for Antorus, the burning throne! 3) Do as many activities together as possible (raids, dungeons, mythic+, leveling, farming, playing other games, etc)! Future Goals: Guild Wise: Build up a place for people to call "home"! A place that everyone logs in to play and have fun with the rest of the guild! Raiding Wise: Building up 2 raiding teams! One for faster progression, clearing Heroic every tier as fast as possible and probably going as far as we can into Mythic without a hardcore mindset and a Second one to raid at each own pace and clear Heroic every tier before the next one comes out! Raiding: In our old server we were 4/9 on Heroic ToS (we are now 9/9), we didn't raid for the last 2-3 weeks preparing for the transfer. We've got some experienced people from current and old expansions. We value Real Life (we all have jobs/family/school stuff to attend to) so if you can't make it to a raid it's not a problem but we'd like to get informed in advance if you can't make it to a raid. Raiding days are: Tuesday-Thursday (for progression) and Sunday (for normal/alt/social run that everyone can join), from 19:00 to 22:00 realm times. Communication: We are using discord to communicate throughout the raids. Loot system: We are using a loot council (through the "rclootcouncil" addon) to better distribute the loot in the raid team. Recruitment: Everyone is welcome to come join us and hang around to have some fun playing! Raiding wise: We are looking for everything! We welcome everyone to a trial and we can teach you some stuff if you are new to raiding! People to reach out for more information/to join: Bearsome - VolJin#2151 Jackrazor - xtrodinare#2690 Orçmork - Orcmork#2611 Akizá - StanHelsing#2717 Réck - raxix#2702Bearsome31 9h
9h Newly formed guild looking for members! <Stay away from da Voodoo> Is a newly formed guild on the dreanor server. Currently we're small but aim to get a raid team togheter and start progressing on a casual level. If you're intrested in PvP aswell you're in luck since both the GM and some of the officers are aswell. But our main focus will be on PvE content. We welcome everyone and aim to create a guild with a strong community and lots of bants. So if you're looking for a casual guild and want to help to build it from the start or are just tired of joining guilds were gchat is always dead and you never feel included <Stay away from da Voodo> is for you. If you wish to join or have any other questions you can add me on battletag and whisper me whenever you see me online. If you can't get a hold of me you can also try to whisper any of the other officers listed below. My battletag: Cardelli#2242 Other people you can whisper: Thelmak & Níxx (GM) Shákael RandezvousShizzleizzle0 9h
11h 935 Holy Paladin Main LF Raiding Guild Hey all, 935 Holy Paladin looking for a new Raiding Guild. I moved to Draenor about 5 months ago, and joined a guild progressing Mythic ToS to get some more experience. Anyway, I made it to 5/9 Mythic ToS and then decided to take a break from the game due to losing interest. I'm now looking to get back into the swing of things, however my current guild has changed their raid times, making them an hour earlier than I can actually log in and play. Meaning I need to find a new home. I'm a Holy Paladin main, with a Ret OS gear set, but little experience raiding in Ret. I've pretty much played Holy the entire expansion. I can raid any day of the week, 20:30 or later. Work doesn't allow me to log in any earlier than 20:30 server time. I'm not sure what I'm looking for at the moment. Previously, I was raiding 3 days a week for Mythic Progression, but would maybe like to take this down a notch and raid 2 days a week in a HC raiding guild. But that doesn't mean I'm not open to Mythic, or that I want to be progressing the final boss of Antorus 4 or 5 months after the launch of the raid. Looking forward to hearing from you. ThanksLyânnâ3 11h
12h WTB Heavy Junkboxes Monster25#1870. Buying everything you got.Missileboy0 12h
14h [H] Recount Addicts Mythic Raiding Guild. Recount Addicts is a reformed Mythic Progress raiding guild that got started in the beginning of Legion on Stormscale. We cleared EN Mythic and got our Cutting Edge and went into Nighthold Mythic with very decent progression. Although it was a good and close community we had alot of roster problems and being on a barren server ( Stormscale ) was putting a big strain on finding decent recruits. Now we have resurfaced on Draenor looking to build up our community again with 11 core members, our main focus is building a solid team for Antorus and in that time get a well-oiled raiding machine for upcoming expansion! We are not a dead serious progression guild where you have to maintain multiple alts, we only ask people to have their main character completely tuned and ready to go for any up and coming content. We expect that people bring 100% focus and commitment during progress raids, and we will have a laidback atmosphere on farm runs. Our raiding schedule will be as followed : Monday / Wednesday / Thursday from 20:00 - 23:00 server time ( might extend when we are like 2% of a boss kill if everyone agrees ). RECRUITMENT: DPS : Melee and Ranged Classes are both open. Healers : Holy Paladin / Resto Shaman. Tank : Currently have 1 open tank spot for an exceptional player. If you have any more questions regarding our community or anything else please let me know, you can join our discord @ https://discord.gg/3eMee6wFlèm8 14h
14h [H] <Positive Vibrations> Looking for new blood Welcome fellow players :) Who are we? We are a newly transferred community of players, some who have been around since Vanilla, with experience in heroic raiding throughout current and previous expansions. We are relatively casual, with a relaxed and calm atmosphere, but with a focus on progression. 'Positive Vibes' are at the heart of the guild so there's no nonsense, childishness or funny business. All here to have a nice time playing a game with like minded folk. Guild Goals Our core aims are to progress through end tier content as well as growing and cultivating a nice community of people who enjoy playing together, whether they are a part of the raiding team or just with us for the social aspect. Raid Info Wednesday & Thursday 2030-2330 server time (optional Monday raid 2030-2330 server time) We are a social relaxed chilled community, and that vibe carries into the raids. With one difference, we're focused and ready. We may be chilled, but we're not slack. When it comes to raids we expect people to know their class with a keen interest in improving themselves. A vital part of raid preparation is learning about your class,spec, stat priorities, dps priorities, utility potential, as well studying raid encounters. It is expected that people wanting to participate in the eventual mythic raids, which we are aiming for, that you have an excellent control of your class and spec this being a standard requirement. As with mythic comes the real challenge and will be for those raiders who have the ability and are interested in putting the time and effort in. Requirements for Raiding Team First and foremost a raider must have a positive attitude in the raid, we will wipe that is a part of raiding as long as we are learning from it and don't succumb to any negative energies that some guilds feel when raiding and things aren't going so great. This is Positive Vibrations after all :) 100% attendance. As we only raid 2 times per week. it isn't too much to ask from people who want to raid. Raiders are to have their gear fully enchanted and gemmed correctly as well as being prepared with flasks, food, etc. People who want to participate in raiding are to have at least the basic raiding addons which are as below:- -DBM / BigWigs -RCLootCouncil -Exorsus Raid Tools -Angry Assignments What classes are we looking for? Nice social folk are welcome. With regards to the raid team... We are looking for a couple of healers healers and dps. A tank spot might be open. For the right person. We are looking for a strong healing team, as a healing is quite an important part of a raid group and with regards to the tank as he will be the 2nd tank for the team they will need to have enough experience to be able to tank well with me and communicate effectively. There isn't room for weakness in the healing and tanking team which are the backbone of a raid team. [b] If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch with either myself or my com-padre. info below. Jahsonix#2708 Cessalls#2232 Look forward to hearing from you.Jahsonix2 14h
15h [H] The Greater Good - Casual & Fun! Who are we? For the most part, we are casual players with jobs and families which come first. Our members range from people who are new to the game to others with extensive raiding experience (and all in between). All of us value the company and fun we have while playing together. Our Guild is for people who want a friendly relaxed community to play with, make friends along the way, and most of all have fun! How do we work? The guild is run for the members by the members. Some of us help with the Guild’s day-to-day tasks such as handling recruitment, organising events, and leading raids. What content do we do? We run events based on the preferences of our members. Currently we run a lot of Mythic+ Dungeons and raid twice a week in Tomb of Sargaras, the times being - Tuesday and Thursday at 8.30-11pm Server Time. We’re looking for people who can... Keep our guild friendly, relaxed and fun! Participate and communicate well. Show patience, and encourage good community spirit within our guild.Cross Realm Recruitment Newcomers from other Realms are very welcome to join our Discord community and take part in our guild events to get to know us before fully joining. Sounds perfect, how do I join? If our guild sounds like the place for you, great! Leave a message with your Blizzard tag here and one of us will get back to you as soon as we can.Nimalius86 15h
17h MYH Gaming Now Recruiting! Oh, hello, I didn't see you there; well now you're here, Allow me to give you some information about the guild. What Is MYH-Gaming? MYH-Gaming Is a fresh new guild, looking for friendly, social, active players, who want to progress and help one another progress! We started out as the guild Mythic in another game and since then we have dipped our tentacles (hands) into other mmo's! We also have an E-sports team under the name MYH! However we have come to settle here in Azeroth. Our ideals have always been the same, create a family like environment, have fun, get OP! There are knowledgeable veterans within the guild, who can offer information from lore, to stat help, to what you should have to eat for dinner tonight (Cookies tend to be the answer) Any Requirements? Well, in order to survive the weird discussions that take place, a sense of humour is a must. But as long as you want to have fun, progress, and you don't rage over tiny little things. WE WANT YOU! WARNING However a word of warning, the females of the guild are quite "unique" to say the least.. All very pleasant, just don't make eye contact or you will open a Pandora's box of "peculiarities" Means Of Communication We Tend to use TS to communicate/Guildchat (We would love to hear your voice!) And we tend to update what is going on within MYH vire Discord. There is requirement to use TS. But if you want a laugh, or help, do hop on! We wont bite! (Well, I tend to suck Foreheads, but that's neither here nor there) Who To Contact? If You're interested in further information about the guild Contact myself Ambzilla#2914 Or if you would like the Guild masters information do tell, and I will Gladly give. The Departure Now, now we're done with the formalities *invades your personal space* We hope to hear from you. Very...Very *Insert breath on your shoulder here _______ * Soon.Solareign8 17h
18h [H] Ænigma : Having fun before anything Ænigma is an established casual guild for grown ups. We have a friendly social atmosphere and welcome everyone. We are home to several family groups, and friends, crazy cat ladies (and men), dog owners, and a GM that loves all the sass we can give him. Our guild is for those looking for a community with things to do, who want something other than serious or hardcore, a relaxed atmosphere. We schedule normal and heroic raids, mythic and mythic plus runs, achievement runs, weekly events and social events. We are a PVE focused guild, who pride ourselves on putting our members first. Our belief is in the old school attitude of community matters when it comes to a guild. We like to help, we want to, and we enjoy running things with a group of guildies. If you don’t believe us, ask them! When it comes to raiding, we schedule two raids a week, these are currently on: Thursday - 20:30 - Server Time This is a more serious raid where we try and make progress in the most recent raid tier. Monday - 20:30 - Server Time This is a more relaxed raid where the focus is less on making progress as it is to have more fun, gear up alts, etc. New members who may not have experienced raiding content yet are always welcome to this run. Our raiding is not purely based on progressing as fast as possible and burning through content - it is about fun. We have people with kids, people with disabilities, anxiety and lifelong conditions, shift workers, students in the middle of exams, and there are times people get unexpected guests, medieval reenactments happening in the garden and suddenly drowning goldfish in the guild. We know Real Life Happens ™ and we get it. Our GM created this atmosphere for these types of people to be welcome - and they will never be penalised for this. Of course we do want to smash bosses, and we do, in true Ænigma style. We use Discord for raids - although we often hang out in there outside of them as well - we ask that everyone listens during a raid, even if they do not feel comfortable to talk (although laughing is encouraged). Of course, raiding isn’t everyone's thing, which is why we regularly run other events each week. We have regular mythic and keystone runs, we run randoms for those who are gearing alts or freshly levelled new characters. We set up events such as world questing or time walking together. We have guild games or quizzes and achievement runs, there are also free for all PVP events where we kick the GM’s butt. If you think Ænigma sounds like your kind of guild, we would love to hear from you. Please either leave us a message here in the forums and one of our officers will get in touch with you, or feel free to whisper one of us in game. We will have a chat with you to make sure both you, and we feel this is the right guild for you. You don’t have to be mad to join us, but it helps! The Ænigma officer team. Tigoren, Leiyu, Keldakk, Keleshin, Juvine Our recruitment is currently: Open! Established December 2015 Post updated July 2017Thünderbolt179 18h
19h Looking for a place to call home Hi, I am a returning player looking for a place to call home! I haven't played much WoW compared to many others out there and I still enjoy playing it at a slower pace, which means reading all the dialogue, questing without heirlooms, exploring all the maps and dungeons and learning what I can about the lore. This means that my character is progressing at a very slow rate between work, gym and other parts of life. I live in Sweden and usually play between 09:00 - 11:50 AM to 10:00 - 11:50 PM and want a small to medium sized social, casual, mature and international guild with both new and old players who enjoys all aspects of the game but who primarily focuses on the PvE side. As I will want to do all older dungeons and raids as well as the current content - - I need a guild that's willing to help me out on my journey but more importantly once I am ready, I need a guild where I can help others in. I usually play healers and will be trying all of them in WoW to find the one for me, and once I've selected one or two to focus on I will be spending a lot of time on those helping others out with basically anything, because that is in my opinion one of the most fun things to do in MMO's. Thank you for your time, hope to hear from you! You can reach me on Qazael#2453 Kind regards QazaelQazael2 19h
21h [H] <zaryth> Recruiting for PVE Casual Team. Hello! My name is Huntrinity and I'm the GM for zaryth. A guild reborn from the ashes of it's former self for few number of reasons, and we're recruiting for social and casual players looking to either begin clearing ToS or Antorus, or find friends to play the last of Legion with, and eventually Classic or Battle For Azeroth with. Or for those returning or joining the Warcraft adventure for the first time to find somewhere to call home. The main focus here at Zaryth is the sense of our community. I want to bring back the sense of being in a guild, a family - and really that's what drove me to recreate what I used to run. I believe the Guild comes first, and that it speaks volumes about a guild when they interact with the community at large (Something I'm always trying to do better!). Zaryth is about helping people because you can and want to, not because you have to do and approaching content as a team. Now that doesn't mean that if you're with us as a guild member you have to raid or run any content with us - it's just highly encouraged and we try to incentivise it as best as we can. So, keeping in line with the theme of teamwork - I wanted to have the guild's main focus be on progressing through content with a relaxed and methodical approach. We appreciate that sometimes you can't make an event - all we ask is that you give us time (if possible of course) ahead of the event. There will be 3 main focuses for events ran within the Guild. The First will be running of old content. There is no guaranteed time/date for each event but we will attempt to host each expansion's raid-tiers all within 1 event per expansion. So night 1 could be Classic instances, 2 could be TBC etc. The second focus for zaryth at this time is the recruitment and formation of our Mythic + Dungeon teams. This is in preparation for raiding (Which I'l lget onto in a sec!) and will be offered in order to give members vital experience with more challenging mechanics, improve equipped item level and generate extra Artifact Power (AP) for everyone's relics to be empowered to their most effective state within the Netherlight Crucible. There will be a strictly relaxed approach to these dungeons with a heavy focus on taking time to address mechanics properly rather than zerging through the dungeon, where appropriate (ie. 5 940's aren't going to take it slow in +2 HoV.). We'll be starting with Mythic + Runs on Mondays and Fridays at 19:00 Server Time, up until as late as people want to run them. As we develop a more stable core PVE team over the Holiday Season. Finally comes the raiding roster! Right now we're starting from Scratch and aiming at taking 'The Zaryth Approach'. That means we won't actually be raiding as a guild until after the Holiday Season, when everyone has gone back to a regular routine. Of course, if there is enough interest before then I will be happy to start Raid Leading for whatever feels to be the most appropriate level of content for the group. I feel confident that there is an opportunity to take a group of relatively new or casual players and still achieve good progress so long as everyone shows the mutual respect required to raid as a guild. (Doing your best to arrive on time, Gearing and Gemming and bringing flasks, Knowing tactics as best you can etc.) Our proposed raiding nights are, but are subject to change in the event that the mass majority are in preference of a different date/time. Where there is enough demand, extra dates will be added to the best of Zaryth's ability! Thursday - 20:00 - Server Time - Antorus Sunday - 19:30 - Server Time - Tomb of Sargereas In order to make sure that all the things I've talked about can happen, I need your help to make it an open and diverse guild that shows how truly great a good guild can be. Everyone is welcome provided they respect us enough to give us their best! Discord is used for all group voice chat, and as a general guild-hideout and way to connect with each other a little better. Now I'd like to talk about Battle For Azeroth and Vanilla/Classic Servers. Hopefully, with a little luck and some good old fashioned moxie Zaryth will be a much more prominent name in the world of guilds for both of the upcoming titles. I'm looking (wayyyyy ahead of time) for people that are interested in using this period of time to hone their skills and then play either Warcraft Classic or BFA as a friendly, tight knit community that always gives 110%. Of course, everything is just on paper for now - So you're welcome to join the guild on a super-early invite for the above two titles: We won't hold it against if you change your mind about it either! Hopefully now I've managed to introduce myself and the guild to you all with at least some success. All are very welcome with us, and if you need anything or have any questions, do not hesitate to give me a shout in game - my battletag is yal#2966. I'd like to leave a little recommendation here to Ænigma to for those of you that are looking for a casual team to apply to now - They are a lovely bunch of guys and girls. Established on 21/07/2017 Last Edited on 21/07/2017 Guild Website: http://mythsguild.wixsite.com/zarytheu Our recruitment is currently: Open!Huntrinity0 21h
21h [H] Organised Choas Guild 9/9 HC TOS Organised Chaos is a casual and friendly HC guild for working man (with children , with problems .... ) . When it comes to raiding, we schedule two raids a week, these are currently on: Wednesday - 19:30 - Server Time Sunday – 19.30 – Server Time We do like to progress in raids but with a relaxed attitude, and we are looking for like minded players to boost our raiding roster. I would say our main requirement is Healers and DPS ( melee and range ) but we will consider any applicants who can contribute in the raiding and fun departments. Also social members who just want to chat, and join in on the other activities are more than welcome On raid days, be on time, bring flasks and buff food, do your best and have fun... !!:D We are using : 1) RCLootCouncil 2) Discord - our server https://discord.gg/5C5bxg 3) DBM P.S . : We are doing old content and M+ every week :smile: Contact : Bucifalus#2238 bnet Goldfinger#2858 ( the big boss :D )Kapnobatai5 21h
21h [H] <Hardcore Slackers> Recruiting About Us Hardcore Slackers is a social semi-hardcore raiding guild in the sense that we do only aim for heroic difficulty, having no desires going for mythic progression. That being said, we are a social guild, which means we prioritize being social as well. The main purpose of raiding is to have fun, rather than competing. Raiding Monday 19:15 - 22:15 (server time) Thursday 19:15 - 22:15 (server time) Applying We are currently recruiting damage dealers and healers, with our raid-mindset. To apply, simply contact one of our officers ingame. Officers: Entìty / Entity#2573 Kikkipower / Kikki#2105 Morî / Mori#2315 Nyendra / Nyendra#1982 Woóhoó / Liarad#2437Woóhoó12 21h
1d Discord Trade Channel, Looking for a Swift Tiger? If you can't find an item you really want, then your best chance is to join our Discord Channel; filled with (TCG) traders and players known from the Trading Scene. * TCG Items (Mounts/Toys/Tabards) - Incl. Blizzcon * Unobtainable/Rare Items * Boosts (Mythic/101/Arena etc) * Gold Swapping between Realms This Discord Channel is meant for players to advertise what they want to buy or sell. It is moderated, but all business deals are dealt with privately among traders. Use this link to join: https://discord.gg/yUq4etFJindai0 1d
1d [H] [EU] [Draenor] <Memento Vivere> HC Raiding Guild <Memento Vivere> is a (small-ish)Horde raiding guild based on Draenor EU. We're looking to recruit some dps and a healer or 2 to bulk up numbers for ToS and beyond. Currently 1/9 H ToS after a short break. Raid times are Wed/Sun 20:00-23:00 CET (19:00-22:00 UK time) We offer a relaxed raiding atmosphere while still killing the big bads so if that sounds interesting then see the contact details below. Outside of raiding we tend to run 5-man content fairly regularly and there's even a couple of the bunch that do the whole "pvp" thing. Contact Omayari#2560 on battlenet or Dvorn, Gwynbaldr or Terranee in game for detailsDvorn10 1d
1d <H> Mighty @ Kazzak Hiring Pro Raiders <Mighty> started as a simple social guild on kazzak and slowly developed and grown and now we are building our raid team for coming raid tier "antorus". we are looking for awesome atmosphere players with cool and relaxed personalities but yet impressive learning curve and raiding experience to join our new raid team to finish the legion forces! we offer beside friendly atmosphere and awesomeness a COMPLETE and full sponsorship for our future raid team and that includes: - free and full unlimited guild repairs. - all foods and flasks are free. - 30 days free play time as a "gift" monthly and much more... all we need from you is 3-4 hrs raiding with us 2-3 days per week and having fun and enjoying the game as a team <3 we will raid WED-THUR-SUN LOOKING FOR : - Resto druid - Resto Shaman - Mistweaver Monk and more whisper Boah / Momeet / Littlebo add me boahmad#2137Boah0 1d
1d <Sentenced> 5/9 M recruiting for mythic progression <Sentenced> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild (Horde) on Draenor working on Mythic Progression in Tomb of Sargeras, Currently on 9/9 Heroic 5/9 Mythic. Our roster contains a solid core group, plus a lot of sociable players to keep you entertained. Personality wise, we're to the point while raiding, and we expect the same from our raiding team. We welcome you to join us, and allow us to make your raiding experience the best. We're active outside the raids both socially and when it comes to M+ .We are looking for talented and committed players to join us, and have some fun in raiding with us. Loot Rules We run a loot council and you will require RC Loot Council Add-on. Raid Times Mondays, 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM - ST Wednesdays, 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM - ST Thursdays, 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM - ST What Do We Expect: Patience Microphone the Angry Assignments addon Class Skills Positive Attitude Fast Learning Skills Consistency Open-Mind Loyalty We're currently looking for DPS and Healers. Feel free to contact us using the following btags ( Leaf#2427 , Felyth#21856 , Sweatysocks#2874 , Bronxy#1996 , Sansir#2737, Anteeks#2517 ) . Have a great day!Felyth9 1d
1d [H] Perpetua [9/9HC] - Recruiting DPS Perpetua is a Horde Guild on Draenor whose core group has raided together since the Legion launch. We decided to form our own guild recently with a view to clearing Heroic quickly, and forming a raid team that would be able to move on to mythic in Antorus. We have some truly exceptional players in our group and we do not see anything getting in our way. Recruitment We currently have a solid 15 man group and we're looking for additional healers and DPS to give us some flexibility. Tanks: Currently full Healers: Holy Priest Ranged DPS: Open, all strong candidates are welcome to apply. Melee DPS: Open, all strong candidates are welcome to apply. If your class is not listed here, please still get in touch - all solid players are welcome, regardless of class. Raids & Raid Times We raid twice a week: Wednesday: 20:30-23:00 ST Sunday: 20:30-23:00 ST Our Expectations We expect new recruits to have heroic raiding experience, to be active and attend regularly, to get involved with mythic+ either with other guildies or on their own, and to turn up to raids on time with flasks and food. We use Discord and expect recruits to have it for raids. We'd also prefer people who are active on Voice Comms, but it's not a requirement by any means so long as you jump in for raid nights. About us We're a laid back bunch of guys, mostly UK based. We chat a lot of !@#$, post a lot of memes, and have a pretty sick sense of humour, but then who doesn't? We run a lot of mythic+ outside of raid times, do old content/transmog runs regularly, and sometimes even crack open a cold one while doing so. We also play other games like Overwatch, GTAV, FIFA, LoL, and Destiny 2. Congratulations on making it this far! If you're interested or just want more info, chat to me or one of our officers: Sanguine#2533 RyanNT1#2777 Sinsa#21787 Feel free to drop in and join us for some mythic+ or something, come hang out!Durabull23 1d
1d Resto Druid&BM Hunter lf weekend raiding guild https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/mightyjudge (protection) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/mightyhot (restoration or balance) and https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/meridagreen (beastmastery) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/merimerry (havoc) We are looking for a casual guild to start raiding normal/heroic/mythic and get back into the game. We both have raiding experience from past expansions on a hardcore to semi hardcore level. It should be a guild more on the mature side of things understanding that work and studies still have priority over raiding and that there will be days where either of us simply can not make time (this should however be a rare occurance). The main bulk of raiding should happen on the weekend(Friday, Saturday, Sunday) not ending later than 10pm ST on Sundays. Either leave a message here or contact me ingame @ Arlòn#1930Mightyjudge1 1d
1d LF social endgame guild I’m an outlaw rogue who wants to find some friends and a guild that does M+. I’m not that good yet but I do like a small challenge and would also like to get into ToS normal sometime soon :) I don’t have the time unfortunately to dedicate specific evenings in the week to raiding, nor am I good or serious enough for that :)Nahlyrian2 1d
1d LF casual Raiding Guild. Chilled, Relaxed with Beers :) Hello I am on the hunt for a casual Raiding Guild. A Guild that raids about 22:00 ST and as late or earlier than 01:00 ST . A couple times a week. I am not mythic focused player. Chilled Runs and HC clears is more than enough for me. I am looking for a guild with the same mind set. Don't get me wrong I like Mythic but I don't mind if we don't clear all Mythic before the next content comes out. Do like to run Mythic + dungeons Due to irl I mainly rely on LFR :( and PUGS are always a delight :) I have a 924 Warrior with 66 traits and I have an Alliance Ele sham with 58 Traits. Yes I am far behind and I have Zero Raid EXP in TOS. Due to some IRL events I had to stop playing in January this year. I am in my 30's and from the UK.I also play Destiny, (Moved over from Console) and Overwatch and D3 and PUBG, so if the guild plays other games as well that would be a bonus If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me. Melonbrew#2801 Thank youMelonbrew2 1d
1d 6/9 Balance Druid/Warrior lf new guild Hey! I'm 6/9 ToS but I took a break from Tomb. So looking for a new guild for Antorus. I mostly mained Balance Druid but I switched to Warrior in the end, but what ever the new guild needs, pick one :) One problem with the warrior is the lack of legendary flexibility, my Balance has all of them. I'm mostly looking for 2 days raiding in the time of 19:00-22:00/30 but its not a must in anyway. I had great logs but because of name swap most of them are changed or gone? I dont understand itAlempah4 1d
1d I, and my friend need a guild Hello! Me and my friend are looking for a guild on Draenor which does both heroic and mythic raids He is kinda new to legion but im not, i told him all the tactics he needs to know but now he just needs some guild to practice Heroic with, and before asking about normal first, no, i dont want him to waste time on normals when ToS is so easy He is Feral and im Ret And about the mythic part is for me, i want to start doing mythic raids after i'll get a little bit more ilvl's and i need a guild for doing that a good time for us would be between 15 ST and 22:30 ST (or 23:00 ST without over extending) and any day for raid should be ok My progressed character is Pizg, warrior on Draenor if you want to take a look at him. Genius#2605 add me if is someone interested in some new members for their guild and we can talk more there.Pyzg3 1d
1d Blood/Frost DK looking for Heroic raiding guild Hello i am a Ilvl 921 Blood Death Knight although i enjoy frost aswell and can play whichever you'd like me to. Im playing on a new account but i used to main a death knight some months ago aswell i got 8/9 ToS but my guild never managed to kill kil jaeden. The ilvl is a work in progress but i assure you its going fast since i went from 811 to 921 in 2 days. In real life my name is Jakob. I live in denmark and is 16 years old but i consider myself able to be mature and able to concentrate on the raid. If you think im able to join your guild please place a comment or add my btag: jakobmanner#2364Bórómir1 1d
1d Hunter & Rogue LF Raiding Guild Hello, We are 2 players looking for a raiding guild going into Antorus. We thought it would be ideal to get in the week before to try to settle in and get a feel for whether it is a good fit or not. We both have raiding experience in Legion, but these are rerolls (both 930+). We have both done 4/9M, you can see the raid achievements here - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/avandrael/achievements/dungeons-raids/legion-raid Rogue armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/grishsp Raiding requirements • We cannot raid on Fridays, there is no budging on this currently • We would prefer 2 days of raiding, however could stretch to 3 IF the extra day is actually used for the content you advertise i.e. if you say its for mythic and we don't have enough people, you do not then force us to attend an old raid just to 'do something' • We can only raid in the evening (after 19:30 server) • Ideally a guild that has 9/9hc in ToS Add me for a chat if interested: sohrae#2820Avandrael4 1d
1d 2 - 3 Players looking for active social raiding guild Hi, me and a couple of friends are looking for an active guild with a lot of events. Running old content for guild achievs, M+, raiding, PvP, ... . We just want a guild that welcomes new members and that has an active playerbase (size doesn't matter ;) ) Greetings CovalescentCovalescent3 1d
1d Selling Bloody Coin boost! Hello everyone, I am selling Bloody Coin boost on any Horde realm! Rewards -> 500 Bloody Coins: Blazebinder Achievement & Reins of the Ashhide Mushan Beast -> 1000 Bloody Coins: Kilnmaster Achievement -> 2000 Bloody Coins: Fire-Watcher Achievement & Title (Fire-Watcher <Name>) Prices -> 500 Bloody Coins = 30k -> 1000 Bloody Coins = 60k -> 2000 Bloody Coins = 110k The only thing you'll need to bring is Fire-Watcher's Oath (costs 100 Timeless Coins) The boost takes around 15 minutes for mount / 45min for mount+title but that may change depending on how fast you can kill. My btag is Sunfit#21673 Thank you for the preference and feel free to leave feedback below :) Skreep / KonuraSkreep45 1d
1d Exhausted [H] [3/9M] Weekend Daytime Raiding 11585 8 posts 01 Nov (Edited) <Exhausted> Greetings! Want to raid ? No time during Week ? Still want to have a Social life during Weekend evening ? Exhausted is a weekend raiding guild on Draenor(EU horde). Formed by a small group of players, who have previously raided together during "Warlords of Draenor" with a friendly mix of people from all over the world. Our raid times are geared towards mature people with real life commitments during the week. Our core team all get along very well and we bring a vibrant, competitive and “bants” filled atmosphere. Raid Schedule (EU Server Time): -Saturday: 14:00 - 18:00 -Sunday: 14:00 - 18:00 With wednesday as our off day for alts or some fun. What do we offer? -Consistent raid schedule. -Log analysis and support for improvement. -Great guild atmosphere. -Active community. -Discord availability 24/7. -Guild activates (Mythic+ / older raid tier runs / world content). What do we expect? -Good attendance, 80% or higher. -Family attitude when it comes to the guild, be yourself. -Class knowledge. -Good performance. -Loyalty to the guild. Current Progression: Tomb Of Sargeras 3/9M Nighthold 10/10 HC / 3/10 M Trial of valor 3/3 HC 1/3 M Emerald nightmare 7/7 M Currently Recruiting: Dps:Any ranged DPS Healers : Shaman, Monk, Paladin Any exceptional players will always be considered. Socials are welcome to join for high mythic+ and the social raid on Wednesday. If you are interested please apply at: https://exhausted.enjin.com/ If you are looking for more information please contact: Koppycatt(GM)-koppycat#2408 Scotophobia(Officer)-Scripture#2384 Jingerale(officer)-Jinger#21651 Discord : https://discord.gg/PnVWQ6eJingerale0 1d
1d [H] BadKarma 6/9M ToS looking for Hunter & Ele Shaman Bad Karma are currently 9/9 Normal ToS, 9/9 Heroic ToS and 6/9 Mythic ToS. DPS vacancies: Hunter and Elemental Shaman Healer vacancies: closed atm Tank Vacancies: Closed atm NB: All other classes not listed above will be given consideration based on skill and ilvl. We raid Thurs, Sun and Tuesday between the hours of 8pm and 11pm server time. At present we use an Individual looting system as we believe this yields the most loot overall for our raiders and any loot not wanted is rolled on and given out to whomever wanted and won the roll. Outside of raids we regularly run M+ dungeons and we also run an Alt raid on a Saturday evening for anyone who wishes to come along. What can I tell you about our members? ....Well we are an English speaking guild, whose members come from all over the world. Some of us have been together for before Vanilla wow, and we have played many MMO's together, SWTOR, Wildstar, Aion are but a few to name. The actual Bad Kamra tag has been going for almost 11 years now, setting out on Bronzebeard as Horde. And we've been Horde ever since! Long live Silvanos! (our GM has a vendetta to turn us all undead...lol). We are not without a sense of humour, and we hang out in Discord whether we raid, M+ or just to generally be online together. You can expect lots of bad jokes, but one thing you can expect is a no-drama policy and a general level of respect for one another. We are a very supportful community and always happy to lend advice and support. For any other information please contact me in game, my battle-net id is: Qetesh#2786. Thankyou for reading.Ketesh0 1d
1d Group looking for heroic raiding guild. Frost DK/Frost mage - DK ilvl 926 -- 7/9 HC https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/chamber-of-aspects/victorybacon Elemental Shaman/Fury warrior - Ele ilvl 936 -- 9/9 Hc 4/9 Mythic https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/b%C3%AEx Retribution Paladin/Balance Druid - Ret ilvl 946 Balance ilvl 926 -- 9/9 Hc 5/9 Mythic (Does mthic Plus too) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/l%C3%A9vanie https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/draenor/L%C3%A9vanie Arms/Fury warrior - ilvl 926 --7/9 Hc https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/env%C3%B3i We're a group of friends currently raiding but looking for a fun and enjoyable heroic raiding environment and will be available to do mythic+. We're looking for people who are able to concentrate when it comes to the bosses and get them down but also people who can laugh and have a joke, we want to be able to get cruve yet also have an enjoyable time within the guild. Lastly We come as a group or not all (finding a guild for Antorus, the Burning Throne) Message either of these two Btags if you are interested: Knottedfury#2366 (Paladin) Hooligan#2199 (Shaman)Bîx3 1d
1d Heroic raider LF Heroic Home After trying out for a mythic guild, and having some bad work luck I realised I can't bring up the time anymore for that. So, here I am looking for a social, fun heroic raiding guild that can I can contribute to. What have I raided? From Vanilla to WoD as a tank In Legion Warlock, Mage, DK Tank, Warrior Tank. 8/9 Heroic, motivated player who loves to have a laugh while also looking for progress. What can I offer? Mage: 926 w/ 4 piece, 929 w/ 3 piece and 2 legendaries [Frost] DK: 918 Unholy w/ 1 legendary and 4 set bonus 917 Blood Warrior: 926 Protection Priest: Currently levelling but going fast What has my preference? Priest Shadow for Antorus, but knowing how mediocre they are, mage as a backup :) Hit me up on: Weirdfox#21560 or poke me here for more info :)Ayreona4 1d
1d ww monk looking for a raiding guild Seeking a friendly, mature guild I can call home. Been playing wow since 2007 and have dipped my toes in everything from being an officer to running my own guild to mythic raiding and now I’m just looking to play the game I enjoy with good people. I have raided all the way up to nighthold and then due to real life issue I had to take a break. I mostly play ww monk and hunter there my mains (ww monk pulling ahead) and have good experience with these classes. I’m committed and always give 100% in raids and as I’m 35 years old married with two children I’m not scared of asking or receiving advice or help. In short, I’m thinking for a friendly, mature raiding guild who wants to have a laugh but get the job down while doing it. Due to work I'm looking for raid times to start around 20:00 ST.Prímes #2458. Thank youDrakerus4 1d
2d Sprint - 100-110 Dungeon Booster [Fast, Reliable] Hello, I'm Sprint; a fast experienced dungeon booster! Sprint Level 101 Horde Balance Druid 200% Movement Speed 101% Mastery 68% Haste 19% Leech ★Service Requirements★ ► ilvl 680+ and Order hall Unlocked. ► 100-110 Boost will take approximately 3.5-4 hours depending on heirlooms ★Service Information★ ► Boosts are done in normal dungeons and you will be playing your own character. ► You can AFK at the entrance or follow me, no need to dps or heal. ► 1 level takes approximately 4-6 dungeons, depending on your rested exp and heirlooms. ► Price: 2500g/dungeon ► 100-110 Price can be discussed! -I accept gold on horde, every server on EU. How ever, I prefer payments on Draenor. ★Contact me★ If you want to schedule a run or have any questions, feel free to add me and I'll get back to you within moments! Add Rawrasaurus#21427 or Elliot#21367 if you are interested. Thanks!Sprint12 2d
2d Groceries TCG & Gold Swapping Rep This is my Reputation Thread for World of Warcraft. WTS Tabard of Flame Unclaimed Codes for sale & Swapping Gold to Other realms for multiple realms & 101-110 Twink Boosting https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617036843 Elliot#21367 TCG Redemption page: https://us.battle.net/wow-legacy-code/en-gb/ Process - You will trade me the gold for the item, i will give you an unclaimed tabard of flame code which you must redeem on the appropriate realm for the character you wish to obtain it on using the redemption page above. You will then go to landro longshot in booty-bay and redeem the code under "heroes of azeroth" _ "Red Tabard"Groceries7 2d
2d Spriest LF HC/M-guild Fresh shadow priest now looking for a new guild to raid with. Rolled this priest during the last couple of weeks, and want to start raiding soon enough. My previous experience consists of a mix of normal/heroic content clearing (Pre-mythic raiding). I'm looking for a guild which comfortably clears the current heroic content, and can start progressing on mythic bosses. Since I'm playing a fresh toon, gear is not optimal, but pretty good for a weeks worth of playing. My btag is Mopad#2457. Leave a reply down below or add me for a talk!Enlu1 2d
2d [H]<One Last Time> - Recruiting ALL for Antorus Hi All, <One Last Time> are recruiting for our raid team, we are looking for like minded people to join us in the upcoming raid of Antorus. We are newly transferred to the server from Sylvanas - Alliance. Our guild on there was called <Noxious> however, we are looking for a fresh perspective on things for Antorus and the upcoming expansion as we have been Alliance for a long period of time. We raid Wednesday and Sunday (8:30 PM - 11:30 PM Server Time). Upon joining us you will enter a trial period -This will last for two weeks and whether or not you pass the trial and join our core team will be based on a number of factors. We expect you to have some past experience with End-Content, whether that be in WoW or other MMOs Attendance and activity within the guild are key as a trial member, this is where you prove yourself that you are one of us and show us that you are actively contributing to the guild, such as helping others (dungeons, assisting with keeping the guild bank stocked or replenishing stock that is taken etc..) If you have been accepted into the guild it is because you have read our rules and requirements (such as the raiding times, attendance, addons required to raid with us.) which means you are to play at the highest standard that you can, once your 2 week trial is up. The officers and myself will deem if you join our core raid team. Please apply at www.onelasttime.enjin.com If you would like to chat and find out more about us prior to applying add my btag for more info (Varothian#2221) or one of our officers (RULE#2272) Hope to see you in game soon!Rhysand4 2d
2d CZ/SK guild Ahoj, vcera jsem na tomto serveru zalozil Hordackou guildu pro CZ/SK komunitu. Server se mi libi svou populaci a pratelskou atmosferou kterou zajistuju prevazne zahranicni hraci. Budu prijmat kohokoliv. Jedina podminka je, rozumet si :-) Do budoucna, pokud se nas sesbira vetsi mnozstvi urcite vymyslime nejake spolecne guildovni akce. Snad tady hraje dost lidi na to, abychom se dostali na par desitek lidi online. Budu verit, ze ano :) Tento char je na Draenoru muj prvni takze jsem ve fazi expeni ovsem zkusenosti z jinych serveru jsou. Budete-li mit nekdo zajem, kontaktujte me zde nebo v Azerothu. Dekuji, budu se tesit.Ydali1 2d
2d CZ/SK Guilda Nejaká CZ/SK guilda ? Rád by som sa pridal do nejakej.. spoznať novych ludi atd.. šak to poznáte lebo neviem najst žiadnu tak by som bol rád kebyže nekdo odpiše na tento topic :PDranurzal0 2d
2d [H] 9/9HC - Omnius Gaming - Recruiting Omnius Gaming is a multi gaming organisation that is currently moving into WoW, with the hopes to get on the raiding train as soon as possible. The founding members are ex-Mythic raiders who wants a more casual and alt friendly approach to raiding. Be part of the core group, help and build this guild from the ground up and establish a legacy, have fun, while being focused on the goal at hand. We are only recruiting mature individuals as our Discord chat might not be for the young. LUL - All classes and specs are OPEN for recruitment Two main runs - Wednesday and Sunday - 20:00 - 23:00 Alt run - Monday 20:00 - 22:00 (bring any alt with decent ilvl) We are not too fussed about re-rolling, but it is expected of you to be a certain level(ilvl and weapon traits) with your new char before taking part in the main raid. Add me on oblivion#2293 Or just drop me a message here if you have any questions,Soujiroz8 2d
2d Revolution Recruiting Tank, Healers and 1 melee dd About us Revolutíon is a newly formed guild off the back of a large group of friends that are tired of biased raid leaders and strict leadership, saying this does not mean that there will be no rules what so ever but nothing is strict and mandatory apart from raid, and if possible we would like you to get your weekly M+ done but isnt mandatory. The aim of the guild is to have a laugh and get bosses down the main things we look for in raiders is to be able to take a joke and give it back when you feel like it. But along with having fun and starting a good social guild we also want to kill bosses so you will need to know when to focus. Revolutíon is currently recruiting: 1 Tank (DK, Monk, Warrior) 3 healers (All classes) 1 Melee DPS (Any are taken into consideration) But if you are range do message me Raid times Wednesday 7:00 - 10:00 GMT Sunday 7:00 -10:00 GMT Both are 8:00 - 11:00 Realm time Trial Period Will be 2 - 4 Weeks Requirements To attend all raids unless you tell an officer the reason your not attending 24hrs in advance. The guilds leadership starts with me Támemybeast i am 6/9 mythic ToS and the current GM and Raidleader. We are currently recuiting for Antorus the burning Throne and Further into Battle for Azeroth. All socials are welcome to expand our guild and you will be guaranteed a good social enviroment. For any questions or interest in the guild message Knottedfury#2366 / TámemybeastTámemybeast0 2d
2d [H] Va Va Voom Recruiting DPS/Healer for Antorus! Bored of your guild? Want to play with your friends in the same guild? Or looking to make new friends on WoW and other games? <Va Va Voom> An evening guild that will be focused on PvE progression in 7.3. The goal is to clear Mythic content with each new raid tier, and progress at a relaxed but steady pace of 2 nights a week with a possibility for an optional extra day on Tue on a rare occasion that is not compulsory and won't be often. We will be a group that believes in a fun and friendly atmosphere, not only looking for raiders but people to enjoy talking to in discord and generally playing this game and other games with, on we often play other games such as PUBG, Overwatch, Rocket League, R6, Guildwards, Destiny, etc. Schedule Monday/Thu 21:30 - 23:30 ST Optional Tue 21:30 - 23:30 ST Recruitment DPS: Shaman: Enh/Ele Warlock General ranged DPS! Healer: RDruid / Hpala > MistMonk Contact Kryso#2275Poppabrown9 2d