Draenor

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
1h 354 Resto Druid LF Raiding Guild Hi all, I've had some decision making on what class I wanted to play in BFA and I played my DK 351ilvl 8/8 Norm Uldir 20lvl neck and I leveled a few classes to 120 and my resto druid shined abit more for me in the end hes currently 354ilvl I am gearing as much as possible at a good pace. I am 8/8 Norm 5/8 HC Uldir Experience + heroic and mythic experience in previous raids. 354ilvl - 24level neck - Half Way To Level 25 - Reputation there all around half way to exalted - working on gearing but shouldnt take to long. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/Ex%C3%B4diac Alt: Arms Warrior 349ilvl - 23 level neck https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/Er%C3%AAmus I have played the game since vanilla, raided since TBC I've raided most raids over the past expansions been in various types of guilds from semi hardcore to casual. Raid Days /Times: Any day besides saturday and times no earlier then 19:30pm game time but would prefer 20:00pm start time. I've a total of 20 characters both horde/ally combined and I've played decent amount on them over the years. I've got about 6-7 maxed leveled characters at 120 + few classes ranging around the 90-120 mark. I've got all communication programs such as discord, vent, ts3, mumble and I have a fully functioning microphone and can speak and understand english. I come prepared to all raids with flasks, pots, food and have a full understanding of the tactics I do my research. If you have any questions then feel free to contact me below and I'll be happy to anwser them and if you want me to speak to you on discord or what ever program you use then i don't mind doing so. BTAG: Eremus#21771Zôdiac0 1h
2h <CONTEMPLATION>6/8HC Uldir.Later Starting Raiding Guild <Contemplation> - A Raiding guild formed at the start of Battle of Azeroth. As a guild a few things you need to know about us; -We start raiding a little later than the "Typical" raid times, starting our raids at 21:30 - 00:30, Mondays & Wednesdays. gives players a chance to get home from work, eat/shower and not have to rush to a computer screen first thing. -Our focus is to progress throughout raids/pursue to Mythic Raiding, establish a stable team, have fun but still have the results. Our team so far have shown masses of growth/improvements in raids. -Friendly vibe in guild with helpful players, 9/10 run mythic keystones each week with a full guild run, pushing keys to help others alts, upgrade for raid, socials etc. -Our current progression within Uldir is 8/8N, 6/8 HC. What we are looking for; -A finalised team, currently we are recruiting DPS mainly to finish up our core raiding team ideally being; Warlock. Mage (Pref Fire). Balance Druid. Hunter. But mainly ranged DPS right now. As a summary, our raiding days are Monday/Wednesday 21:30-00:30ST (Considering adding a Sunday in a long haul for mythic progression) If you have any enquires, don't hesitate to /w me in game as Kylorían/Astralmend send an in game mail or as an alternative add my battle tag RyanMellor#2542/Carey#21124 Thanks! ^.Kylorián4 2h
3h 4/8m late night weekend raiding guild recruiting Last Night is a late night weekend raiding guild formed by retired and current (on alts) high end raiders (top 20-300 Argus mythic & more) with previous leading experience. We strive to clear mythic content before it's outdated on a light real live friendly schedule: Friday & Saturday: 22:00h - 01:00h server time. To be clear our goal is to get mythic cleared before the next raid releases, we are not interested in pushing our world rank. Last Night is all about efficiency. Both the council and the members are to partake in this. The council will provide structure and efficient systems that speed up the organisation process of raids, it's up to raiders to participate properly. An example is a farm spreadsheet where everyone fills out what bosses they need so we can preamptively sort out groups and assignments. It goes without saying we expect people to be prepared for bosses and have optimized characters. Late Night is a community where you can enjoy your time playing World of Warcraft at a solid level regardless of your busy work or school schedule. This place was created by and meant for players in that environment, ofcourse other kind of players are also welcome, that includes alts from people who would like to raid in a second guild and people who lay their focus on the mythic plus environment. For more information add Paranor#21379 on Battle.net. To apply click on the link below. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Last+NightParanor55 3h
3h [H] 2 Day Raiding Guild 7/8 N 1/8 HC TL;DR 2 night a week horde raiding guild on draenor starting to recruit for our roster. Our aim is to clear HC and push into Mythic where feasible. Raiding: Mon/Thurs 20.00 - 23.00 ST Who We Are We are a group of friends who have known each other for several years and have played and raided together on other mmo's. We want to clear HC and when its possible push into mythic and do what we can in there. We want to build a guild who not only raids together but does other content together. We welcome anyone from socials all the way up to raiders. Current Aim and What We Want We have recently started the guild so it will take a small amount of time to get us to the point of being self reliant. The aim is to provide a "mature", friendly social environment for people to hang out and enjoy the game together, whilst also providing focused and successful raiding. We understand that life can and does get in the way of playing games, we've all been there so we are understanding that we cant always be online 24/7 but do like to progress our characters when ever. Raid Times/Requirements We raid twice a week; Mon & Thurs - 20:00 - 23.00 ST and we expect a high level of attendance. However we do know real life gets in the way (pesky thing) and aslong as we get some warning (soon as u know) we can sort things out. We expect our raiders to :- Be up to date in knowledge on bosses in the current tier, we will have guides up in discord with weak auras to help out. Prepared with Pots/Flasks/Runes/Vantus (when progressing) Online and ready at 19.45 for first pull at 20.00. Be able to listen to and understand tactics in English on Discord. Be able to give and receive constructive criticism. We expect our social and raid members to:- Be respectful to each other at all times Have fun If you’re anything like us then these lists will probably be second nature to you anyway. Contact one of the following on Discord Aura#0535 / Krítanta#1099 or Bnet Aura#2263 / Rhazien#2493 or come poke someone on our Discord https://discord.gg/JD5xPKk if you would like to get involved.Auraoflight3 3h
4h [H]<Brainlag> [7/8HC] is recruiting <Brainlag> the only non-Tryhard guild is looking for a few more DPS for our Heroic (and soon to be Mythic) raiding roster. Composed of a bunch of not only manchildren, but womanchildren, and childrenchildren too, with questionable humor (at best) that have bonded with each other and are aiming to stay competitive while doing their own thing. Raid Progress so far 8/8N and 7/8HC Raid times: Heroic progress on Mondays and Thursdays at 19:00 - 22:00 ST. Normal clears on Wednesdays 20:00 (until we clear, estimated 1 hour duration). What we offer: > An experienced tight-knit community that knows how to have fun. > Sheets and spreads. > Terrible memes that nobody laughs at. > Intellectual night voice call gatherings. > A talking animal mascot. > Structured raiding. Main Requirements of joining the Guild: > Daily usage of Discord (Joining voice calls is only mandatory in raids, but expected of you every now and then, regardless of raid or not, to hangout with us.) > Thick skin and a sense of humor. > Level of Intellectualism: E Main Requirements of joining the Main Raid Roster (The above ones count here as well): > Have a working and non-earrapy microphone. > Know the class and the spec you're playing well. > Know all BFA dungeon/raid tactics well. Currently in HIGH DEMAND for a Warlock and another Ranged DPS. If you want to have a chat, contact: The Puppet: Forgo#21806 The Raid Leaders: Bicotti#4178, Slav#2897Forgohtten7 4h
5h <Dark Sanctum> 2/8 M 8/8 HC is recruiting! Dark Sanctum is a 3-day per week raiding guild focused on mythic progression, we aim to build a raid team capable of achieving Cutting Edge. Raid days are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time Currently recruiting experienced DPS (Affliction lock, Warrior)and a Healer(Holy paladin prefered) for Mythic progression. Keep in mind that we will always take exceptional players even if your class isn't listed. What is expected from a Main Raider: -High raid attendance, we understand real life prohibits this sometimes, 2-3 day notice beforehand should be given in such case -Knowledge of boss tactics pre-encounter -Being able to communicate on Discord -Main raiders are expected to constantly work on their class/spec and search for the optimal way to deal with the encounter -Ability to accept constructive criticism What do we offer: -Friendly and active community -Progression oriented team -Lot of off-raid activities(Mythic+/PvP/Other team based games) Anyone who thinks that this guild fits their playstyle or has any further questions feel free to contact any of the officers: Bernie#21391 - GM Luke#21439 - Raid Lead Meimei#2355 - RecruitmentCybershade1 5h
5h <Amici> 2d/week is recruiting for BFA! CURRENTLY RECRUITING: -Ranged DPS -Healer About us: Amici was formed at the end of Legion by a group of played that have been playing together for years. Having previously raiding in top 300 2-3 day a week guilds we decided we’d like to keep raiding but without pushing ourselves to maintain that top spot. We are a group of skilled players that aim to clear mythic content in an efficient manner We are democratic where input from every member is valued both during and outside of raids, because it is the players that make Amici great. Our raiders have a strong shared sense of responsibility, able to call out important events most visible to them and effectively communicate unexpected changes. Requirements: What kind of player does Amici look for? > You feel responsible for your raid performance and attendance. > You can take the initiative with making certain calls or coming up with creative refinements to raid strategy. > You strive to improve yourself without needing external criticism. > You enjoy being part of a team and improving as a team. > You understand how to maximize the performance of you character. > You have relevant raid experience. Expectations: What can you expect from being a raider in Amici: > A fun but progress oriented raiding environment. > Our aim is to kill every boss on Mythic difficulty within a reasonable timespan. > Not all bosses have to die day 1 but we won’t spend days on them either. >We rotate our roster fairly to ensure everyone plays a key role in the guild’s overall progression. > We will make sure people will be on STANDBY as little as possible, especially during progress. > Input into tactics, and raid-related decisions, regardless of rank. > People who share a progressive mindset where gear is only a means to an end. > Personal sacrifice is valiant and players who seek high logs or tunnel the boss will not last here long. For more information contact Infury#2848 on Battle.net or view our application form: http://goo.gl/5B3BiqSnufkins8 5h
6h [H] <Mess> is Recruiting Hi! TL;DR: <Mess> is an old guild who used to do RBG's & mythic raiding back in MoP, currently looking for all varieties of players to join! Longer version: <Mess> is recruiting! Looking for players to join our community of core players which focus on RL > WoW. What do we offer? Mature and patient group environment. Casual and focused raiding and PvP experiences (Mythic Dungeons, Raids and RBG's). Current progress: 6/8 N, 2/8 H. Raiding twice a week, Wednesday and Saturday. Focused on personalities and vibe rather than item level and/or ratings. What are we looking for? Mature, relaxed and generaly nice personality. Players who enjoy the game to the fullest (PvE + PvP + More). Open minded and patient. If interested, contact me or anyone in-game for details. Or check our discord server: discord.gg/ykY4zmvTornas6 6h
6h [H] <Peculiar> LF Mythic raiders. Hi there! We have recently moved to Draenor, Horde and we are building Mythic raid team for this and future raids and expansions. We are 8/8 HC 1/8 M. It is perfect opportunity for people who perform better than others, but don't want to push too hard, who want to balance their time spend in game with real life. Our goal is to have Fun and to constantly progress through the raids, it is not a hard-core guild and we are not in a race. We just want to have a constant challenge, progress and we like to spend time together. We start with Normal, then HC then Mythic. Many times we simply closed Normal once and never came there again, to spend time on next difficulty. We offer chilled / fun raiding atmosphere, but serious when needed. Most of our players 30+ yo. We do have younger players as well. We make decision based on your actions and performance not on your age, it is mostly so you know what kind of community we have. We are looking for above average players. What we expect from our members: - Flasks, Food, Potions, Enchants, Gems etc - Use Discord and be able to communicate - 80 % attendance - learn on mistakes Raids on Wed/Thu/Fri 20:00-23:00 Server Time. Apply at Peculiarguild.com or /w in game Lephisto#2932 Kind Regards, LephistoLephísto0 6h
8h LF Raiding guild Preferably 2 day's a week Friendly vibe Help with Mythic + etcTheholypapa0 8h
8h H<<Seekers Of Juice>> 7/8 HC Recruiting Dps/Healer's Greetings fellow seekers of juice! Looking for a new guild? Well i have good news for you <Seekers of juice> are looking for you! We are primarily a HC raiding guild and(hopefully)moving into mythic raiding eventually as a long term goal. Please be mature and 18+. We will be using English as our main language of communication. As well as discord being the primary use of communication. Socials are very welcome!! Currently recruiting: Tanks : N/A, Exceptions can be made Healers : All specs considered Dps : All specs considered. Raiding times are Thursday ,Sunday, Tuesday 9 pm st till 12 pm st schedule. Please feel free to hop into our guest section in discord and leave a quick post on there. link is as follows https://discord.gg/nYgrndw or leave a message here or /w me in game for more information. Seek that juice!Shádds45 8h
8h [H] Salt Powered Robots Recruiting 5/8 HC We are currently looking for a shaman or priest healer. We are also looking for 3 DPS preferable RDPS. Always looking for new socials to do guild stuff with or just talk with! Our Raid Times: Thursday and Friday from 20:00 server time to 23:00 Who are we? We are a guild created by 5 friends who have been playing since TBC/WOTLK. We are experienced players that finally decided to stop guild hopping and create our own guild so we could all comfortably raid together and form a raiding team looking to clear content at our own pace and help each other out. What we are looking for: We are currently looking for a lot more socials who wish to join an active community that we are trying to build from the ground up. We are also looking for raiders looking to clear normal and hc on each new content patch. What do we offer: A relaxed atmosphere for learning and clearing new content and a fun social environment. Requirements: Be able to play your class Be able to learn and listen to tactics Be nice How to Apply: Reply here or add Kreatif#2814 and I'll get you in :) For more info you can always add me!Kreatíf6 8h
9h <Order of the SilverFlame> 2/8M 8/8H Uldir Recruiting!! Hey Guys! Order of the SilverFlame (8/8H 2/8M) are recruiting new members for our raiding team. We are searching for players that want to progress through mythic content as each patch comes out! Recruiting: Melee: Closed Ranged: We're looking for any sort of RDPS at this moment, players that want to go that extra mile and show their stuff rather than the class they hide behind! Healers: Closed Tanks: Closed Requirements: - You are an exceptional player with a good attitude and patience on progress bosses. We are a team in raiding, not on our own. - We expect our raiders to use Teamspeak 3 and the add-ons that our forum lists to make raiding easier and the raid leader's job even easier. - A minimum of 70-85% raid attendance is optimal - Listening to the raid leader is a must!(obvious but still needs pointing out) What do we offer? - Steady Heroic / Mythic progression in a 3 day progress guild. (We do normal runs on Thursdays with alts and mains) - Dedicated Leadership - Plenty of guild members that strive to do M+, raid progression and general guild social! =) We're not hardcore, so we can have a laugh with each other! Current raid times: - We raid three nights a week. (Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday) From 20:00-23:00 Server time. We expect players to be on at 19:45 for invites and potential clearing. - Thursdays are Alt nights for Normal raids. Fridays are Old Content Nights if arranged! For more information please don't hesitate to add me on Battle.net: cactusito#2318 Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you all in the very near future.Nátsú4 9h
9h [H] <SGSR> 8/8hc 1/8m LF Rdps <SGSR> is a fairly newly formed guild consisting of players that moved together to Draenor at the end of legion. We're a group of friendly individuals that have all raided together at one stage or another and decided to give it a go as a group. We started out bfa as just a group of friends aiming to clear heroic at a reasonable pace. Along the way we’ve been lucky enough to recruit a number of great individuals, both as players and personalities and built a good team who work well together and all have similar goals. We’ve had a lot of fun clearing heroic with plenty of time to spare and so have decided to give mythic a shot and see how far we can manage before 8.1. We're quite a mixed bunch in terms of age, location and available times so outside of raids you'll likely find people who are up for mythic+ etc at any hour. We’re still a few short for our mythic roster and are thus currently looking for a few ranged dps. Mage is a priority, but any ranged players are welcome to apply. Raid Days/Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays (20:00-23:00 realm time) Alt runs on Sundays For more info send us a message on Discord Alyana#2598 Dean#7024 Or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/r/Ad4R5A7DnRTrysque0 9h
9h [H] <Freedom Fighters> LFM Healers/DPS [Raiding & M+] Raid Information <Freedom Fighters> Raider IO - https://raider.io/guilds/eu/draenor/Freedom%20Fighters Current Progression: 5/8 HC Two Core Raid Days: Saturday & Monday Raid Times: 19:45-23:00 CET (18:45-22:00 GMT) Off days spent in running Mythic+/running pug raids/having fun in Discord LF Classes/Specs for Raid *Healers* Resto Druid Disc/Holy Priest*DPS* Mage Warlock Boomkin Elemental Shaman Shadow Priest WW Monk We would consider other classes not listed above for potential future raid slots and encourage players to apply. We’re always looking for great raiders! *** Please get in contact with Reload (Load#2999) and Ashcor (Ashkor#1298) to express your interest in joining us. *** --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- About Us The guild is mostly made up of members that are in there late 20’s/30’s and have years of playing in multiple WoW expansions. Our goal is to complete heroic progression in every raid tier and potentially stepping more into mythics in future tiers to keep progressing through content. We’re looking for members in enhancing our core raid team in addition to wanting to participate in Mythic+/random runs outside of raid and having fun (especially hanging out in Discord). Most of our members are from Europe (UK/Ireland/Scandinavia). Socials and Mythic+ members are always welcome as we’re continuing to build our guild community in having more guild runs and activities going for members to have fun and enjoy their time in game. Feel free to get in contact with us if you have any questions!Reload16 9h
9h . .Arayha0 9h
9h Seeking guild that raids and do m+ together! Hi there. Ill try and keep it short and clean. Im basically looking for a guild thats active in both raiding and mythic+ terms. Info about me : 36 years old, 2 kids and from Denmark. I play a BM Hunter with 371 ilvl, got curve and 2/8 Mythic. I enjoy m+ aswell, and its important for me that my future guild is socially active. I enjoy a good active guild chat, and some bantering. Catch me here or real id : Moe#22553Ghaaniz11 9h
9h 4 raiders looking for a mythic guild I'll keep this short and sweet, we are 4 veteran raiders looking for a new guild since ours just disbanded We have myself as any spec monk, I can play all 3 specs well and have gear for them all A blood DK (This means she is a tank, not a dps with a tank OS or someone you can fit in if they play dps, we are looking for somewhere with a tank spot so please don't waste your own time trying to ask if she can dps instead) A WW monk A mage that can play any spec (currently fire) Due to work we can't start any earlier than 20:30 server time If you think you can fit us in drop me a request on bnet fenrir#1833Jerkychan5 9h
10h Holy Paladin Looking for M+ Group Hi, I am a 372 Holy Paladin Looking for a M+ group. I have 800 score at the moment because I've been pretty inactive in that part of the game but I am capible of pushing keys and have done so in the past. Looking to push keys as far as possible. Message me in game if interested at Xking#2320Xkinghealer1 10h
10h [Et Cordis Silens] New English Mythic Guild [Et Cordis Silens] Timezone: GMT Faction: Horde Focus: Mythic+ Progression Schedule: Almost daily What we Offer: A relaxed and fun environment Knowledgeable Players who are willing to put time in to teach you the ropes A place where toxicity is dealt with immediately and with finality What we require: Mature players, over the age of 18 Willing to join our Discord server, to be on voice chat for our Events. (speaking is not mandatory, listening is Great attitude and positive approach to the game and your fellow players Politeness. Manners cost nothing About us: [Et Cordis Silens] Formed recently when a group of friends got together and decided that they wanted to push M+ keys as far as possible. We have a team that runs M+ almost daily, although time constraints mean that we cannot be together as often as we would like. With this in mind we have decided to open our doors to anyone with a desire that follows the same lines in oder to bolster our ranks. Experience is not essential as we have a group of exceptional people who are willing to help you learn the ropes (and in some cases are still learning themselves). We are a chilled group. If mistakes occur, you will not be shouted at, you will not be humiliated by toxic people who think it is ok to treat people like dirt. We will offer constructive criticism and advice on how to improve. Our discord server is set up with various chat channels and information channels, including class guides, dungeon guides and news channels. We speak in /g a lot/ Participation is not essential but we do like you to at least say "hi" and "bye" when you log on and off, respectively. If you are interested please contact Sidi#2116 or Riannon#21536 for a discussion.Klael1 10h
11h [H] <The Silent Majority>, 4/8 HC - 8/8 N: Recruitment “The Silent Majority” (TSM) - 4/8 HC and 8/8 N - are looking for more dps (2-3 ranged, and 1 ww monk), and 1 healer (priest or monk). Our raiding team is now around 20 people strong, but we want to increase that to around 25, to add some more stability and flexibility. A disc/holy priest or mw monk, a ww monk, one more warlock, one more mage, and a shadow priest or elemental shaman with a strong healing OS would be pretty ideal additions. If the windwalker also has a strong brewmaster OS, that would be perfect. Exceptional applicants will always be considered, regardless of class/spec. Raid days: Thursday and Tuesday, 20:30-23:00. Current recruitment: Melee: 1(ww monk) Ranged: 2-3 (any, but warlock, mage, and 1 with healing OS is ideal) Healers: 1(priest or monk) - Social members are also welcome. About us: In terms of progress goals, our primary aim is to keep steady progress through heroic, and then deal with Mythic when the time is right. Banter is usually plentiful – and we consider it important to have fun while raiding - but when it is go-time, we focus on the task at hand. Outside of raids we have a group of 8-10 people that are quite active in M+, but we are not big on pvp as a guild. We try to get a +10 done for everyone each week, but that does require people to be online and make an effort themselves – officers generally don’t schedule and organize M+ groups in detail, we consider it more of a shared personal and group responsibility. Please note we are strictly 18+. Most of our players are 25-45 with work, kids, partner aggro, or studies - and we value and protect an adult and drama-free setting. Being low-maintenance is a virtue. Dull, dank humour and sexual references may(will) occur ;) As far as guild structure goes, we want to keep it very flat, and try to involve everyone in important decisions. Most major decisions are made by majority vote, and officers don’t have any relevant special perks or privileges. This also flows into our raiding, where we encourage everyone to speak up, and be comfortable enough to voice opinions or suggestions. Background: TSM is a new guild on Draenor – we moved over from alliance, primarily on ED/Terenas, in preparation for BfA. The majority of our roster raided together through most of Legion, and some have raided together as far back as WotLK and Cataclysm. This is however our first tier as a dedicated raiding guild with our current team – and we’re excited to progress and have fun together. From past expansions we have some people with quite high Mythic progress (or old heroic raids), but the majority have mainly been around AotC-level, or early Mythic. What do we look for: Experienced raiders, knowing how to maximize their characters, and able to prepare for raids both in terms of gear, consumables and tactics. You need to have a working headset and michrophone, and be able to join Discord voice chat for all raids. As we only have two 2,5 hr raids per week, we do require a fairly high attendance rate – but if real life throws you a curve ball, and you can’t make it, we expect you to make an effort to unsign or alert us in advance. We want you that are eager to join and mesh with our current member group, and willing to share any knowledge and strengths you have. You must be able to fend for yourself during banter bashing, and have fun – but know when to focus and kill stuff.   How to get in touch: If we've still got your attention, please either leave a messsage in #Recruitment on our Discord (most reliable way to get a quick reply) or drop me or any officer a message in-game. Discord server: https://discord.gg/YUXHnUr bNet: Ulterion#2538 Discord: Ulterion#6231   //Br, Ulty (usually in-game on Ultymate or Ultyvore)Ultyvore2 11h
11h [H] <The Warborn> - 8/8HC 2/8M Weekend Raiding Guild <The Warborn> SATURDAY/SUNDAY 8PM - 11PM SERVER TIME About Us The Warborn is a newly formed raiding guild, by a few mythic raiders who couldn't find a guild that fit their schedule. We're a bunch of friends who want to create a community that achieves good progression as well as having fun, and not being overly serious. We will be aiming to clear heroic raids, and push mythic difficulty if we manage to get the numbers. As well as raiding, we will be actively doing weekly mythic+ also! We also accept social players, so if you're looking for a friendly new home, feel free to poke one of us in-game! What We Expect We expect our raiders to maintain a high attendance. Of course, real life comes first, and always throws unexpected curve-balls now and then, so we don't expect every raider to attend 100% of the time. We will be using Discord during our raids, so the ability to communicate over voice comms in English is required. Since progression is our goal, we expect that our raiders be raid ready before the raid starts (food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants). Also having the required addons installed and up-to-date (DBM/BigWigs, Angry Assignments, RCLootCouncil). Being active and social is also something that we ask, as we want a good environment for everyone. We ask that our raiders be 18+, but we can make exceptions in certain situations._____________________________________________________________________________ APPLICATIONS DPS: RANGED IS PRIORITY WINDWALKER MONK PRIORITY This link will take you to our application form. https://goo.gl/forms/5vCQPJWmH2lNEY2j2 Any questions or queries? Feel free to add one of us on bnet and we will get back to you asap! Ardaion#2241 Kerghan#21641 Solus#21572Aetherlight32 11h
11h [H] <Four Drink Minimum> LF Healers / DPS <Four Drink Minimum> is a new raid team currently recruiting healers and DPS. We raid Thursdays and Mondays 20:00 -- 23:00, server time. <Four Drink Minimum> was formed out of frustration with the lack of organization found in many guilds. We want to provide a stable team structure that reliably clears relevant content. This means that we: Provide feasts & flasks via materials contributed by members. This is much more efficient than making each player responsible for their own buffs due to economies of scale. Recruit a roster of consistent players and ensure that raids start on time. Maintain an officer team that pro-actively fixes issues before they become problems. This means that we will check in with you from time to time asking for feedback. Ensure that all administrative tasks are up to date, for example: recruitment posts & calendar invites. Maintain relevant raid infrastructure, for example raid logging and so on. The following is expected from you: Arrive 15 minutes before raid so we can get ready and start on time. Fluent in english. Show up if you sign up. Good raid attendance barring unforeseen circumstances. Working microphone & willing to use Discord. Please join our Discord server if you are interested and speak to any of the admins: https://discord.gg/gjmCNGkMichelada0 11h
13h <D A U N T L E S S> Weekend raiding guild <D A U N T L E S S> are looking for a Monk and Paladin healer to continue heroic progression. We have normal on farm and are 5/8 through heroic. Raids are Sat and Sun from 21.00 until 00.00 game time. (Sometimes we finish a little earlier) Please leave a message or contact me in game if you're interested on zennia#2843. ThanksFerzy2 13h
14h [H] <The Implication> (7/8 HC, 1/8M) LF DPS <The Implication> Horde - Draenor (EU) We're looking for experienced raiders with a competitive mindset looking to finish heroic and move into mythic Uldir and beyond. Good banter is required, we don't want you to treat this like a second job and we don't want drama. Originally made up of a core group of friends who have played the game together for years with a big recruitment drive for BFA, we want to experience the content together at a decent pace. If you're up for some long nights of progression as well as plenty of activity outside of raids, why not check us out? tl;dr Current progress: - 7/8 Heroic - 1/8 Mythic Raid nights: - Wednesday (20:30 - 23:30 server time) - Sunday (20:30 - 23:30 server time) Classes/roles needed: - 1x Healer/DPS - 2-3x DPS (Will consider all applicants) Main Activities: - Heroic raiding - Mythic raiding (once at full roster) - Mythic+ Contact: - melia789#2618 alternative: - eXplicit#2864 - jayhynzy#1124 About Us We're immature adults who mostly come from the UK and have 'real lives' - so we don't mind if you do too. Most of us returned for real in Legion and tried a few guilds out, but slow progression or lack of commitment meant we didn't get to the content we'd have liked to. We've all raided top level endgame content at some point (be it 40 man Naxx in Vanilla, Heroic 25-mans in wrath or more recently Mythic raiding in Legion) and decided we wanted to get back to it for BfA. We created a new guild for the expansion and quickly found 25 people ready to raid on release to hit the ground running. Now we're more than a few weeks into the expansion a few people have burned out or went back to real life. Despite being a group of friends, we aren't here to funnel loot to our core group and ignore you 99% of the time - we're always up for meeting new people and I'd like to think we're good at accepting people into the group. Every recruitment post you read mentions "organised PVP" or "groups for Mythic+" - I can't promise you we'll do this every day, but we definitely been pushing higher keys and plan some alt raids for those who wish to get extra runs in. What we need Cliché, but we want people to turn up prepared - learn your class, learn the tactics, bring consumables and be willing to improve. We all make mistakes but nobody wants to spend the night wiping to the same stuff - as long as you learn from them then we'll be fine. We want you on something you can play rather than the current flavour of the month, and we definitely care about beating each other on the meters. Friendly competition is important. The plan Pretty standard. 1. Raid two nights a week (Sunday and Wednesday) 2. Get curved 3. Get cutting edge 4. Get sick mounts and gear 5. Farm mythic+ until we can go pro and quit our jobs (I'm already there, the rest of the guild hold me back) Sound like something you're interested in? Scroll back up and add one of us on bnet for a chat.Dadrooid8 14h
16h [H] <Virtus Animae> Norwegian guild recruiting! <Virtus Animae> er en Norsk casual raiding guild som leter etter flere raidere. Vårt hovedfokus er å ha det gøy samtidig som vi ønsker å progresse gjennom Normal og Heroic content. Våres raiddager er Mandag og Onsdag fra kl 19-23 Vi er en core gjeng i fra sørlandet hvor de fleste er mellom 24-29 år gamle. Hvis du joiner oss er vi alltid åpne for kritikk for hvordan ting kan gjøres bedre, men det er viktig å huske på at dette er en casual guild som har hovedfokus på å ha det gøy mens man raider. Vi trenger for tiden flere ranged dps. Vi trenger også en healer til (Resto shammy/Holy Paladin/Mistweaver) Våres foreløpige progress fra første raid uke er 7/8 HC 8/8 Normal Requirements for å være med å raide: - Villig til å se bossvideoer - Discord med virkende head-sett og mikrofon - Høre på beskjeder angående raid og tactics før og i raid - Gi beskjed på forhånd dersom en ikke kan komme til raid - Ha evnen til å lære fra sine egne feil i raid - Være respektfull mot alle i guild(helst alle generelt), hyggelig og tåle en spøk PS: Socials er også velkommene Hvis du er interessert i å joine eller mer info så kan du adde meg på battletag Asaj#2778 eller GM som er Straez#2750 eller eventuelt kontakte et medlem av guilden in game og spørre etter en officer, så tar vi en prat. :-)Ráegar4 16h
17h [H] Until The End - 1/8M 2 Days Raiding 5h a week LFM! Greetings everyone, <Until The End> is a guild consisting of a core of old raiders who have played together for a long time. We transferred to Outland in February 2017. The core of the group originally started playing together on Arathor Alliance in the guild Mythical Honour. After Legion the guild transferred from Outland to Draenor and also swapped to the superior faction (FOR THE HORDE!). Our ethos is simple we aim to be among the best guilds in our raiding bracket without going outside our stated raid times. <Until The End> is a casual raiding guild with a laid-back attitude. MYTHICAL HONOUR HISTORY: Mythical Honour is an old guild originally founded in 2005 after the release of World of Warcraft. The guild was founded with a desire to create a raiding-oriented guild with the priority being progress. During its glorious past Mythical Honour was well known for its outstanding PVE accomplishments, reaching a glorious peak with a 26th world kill on Al'ar in Tempest Keep and maintaining over 200 server first kills on the realm. <Until The End> consists of a core raiding group that is able to adapt to and defeat any encounter that may cross our path. We're constantly trying to improve our own raid-group through working together as well as recruiting new, skilled players to be a part of our journey. WHAT TO EXPECT? So, what can you expect when you raid with us? A stable and solid guild with excellent leadership and raid leader that has extensive experience in guild management and leading raids across the past years, we raid a casual schedule to maintain a healthy game/real life balance and as such our objective is to be as efficient as possible with our raid time to ensure we got the most out of our raid time. RAID TIMES: We are a mature guild with most of us having kids, jobs and basically settled in life. Therefore our raids start at 20:15 and end at 23:00 which can be extended towards 23:30 server time if we are close to a new kill. We raid 2 day's a week on Wednesday/Monday and no more then that, Which comes to 5 hours but no more then 6 hours a week.. Outside of our official raid days we also have an optional day on Sunday for alts, And off course a plethora of Mythic+ for those interested. CURRENT RAID PROGRESS: For our current raid progress please check: https://raider.io/UTE https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Until+The+End CURRENT RECRUITMENT STATUS: <Until The End> is currently recruiting (iLvL 360+) for our mythic progression: RANGED DPS: Affliction Warlock (HIGH). Balance Druid (HIGH). Beast Mastery Hunter (HIGH). Frost/Fire Mage (HIGH). MELEE DPS: Arms/Fury Warrior (HIGH). Havoc Demon Hunter (HIGH). HEALERS: Discipline Priest (HIGH). Restoration Shaman (HIGH). Even if your class is not listed above we are always looking for exceptional players that can enhance our raid team. If you feel this is exactly what you are looking for, Then please fill out our recruitment form, Poke us on Discord or in-game, Or simply reply to this thread. Hope to see you soon! Recruitment/Application form @ http://tiny.cc/UTE Add us in-game on: Paradox#2473, Koe#2314, Rootz#2950 and/or Ahri#2772 Poke us on Discord @ https://discord.me/UTENemorryss4 17h
17h [H] < Crazy Clan > is recruiting (1/8 Mythic) Hello Adventure, I am Gaazy the recruitment lead for Crazy Clan. Below is information about us! TLDR: We are Crazy Clan. We are 7/8 HC, 1/8 Mythic, 2% wipe on MOTHER. We are always open to trial new members. We raid 2 days a week Wednesday (20:00 - 22:30) & Monday (20.00 - 23:00) - Server times. We also have an optional "fun run" on Fridays (starting at 20:00) Currently looking in high need of a single healer & Tank- Although DPS are always welcomed. So a bit about us Crazy Clan came about long before my time! Although, Crazy clan was a multi-realm guild who wanted to move to a high populated realm and bring all its members together to begin a raid team. A lot of the original members are still here and raid with us week in and week out. I joined this guild during late Nighthold, I was on Bladefist at the time and have never looked back, I was welcomed by everyone who made sure after every raid I felt happy and I was enjoying my time in the guild. This is something I strive to continue as I invite new members. We are a light-hearted guild that has a supportive and friendly atmosphere when we raid. We are mostly a mature guild with all of us being 18+. Our members range from Students to people in full-time employment. We respect people have personal lives and do not expect raid ready alts. (Although, if you have raid ready alts then that is a greatly welcomed!) At the end day, if you join Crazy Clan, every Monday and Wednesday you will be challenged, have fun and best of all... Get some bank loot. As already mentioned we are a friendly guild with no intention to push for cutting edge through the use of designed comps. We will not bench players for the class they play (Elemental Shaman here). We simply want to kill bosses and get loot! I host our guilds gambling during raid breaks whereby you can either make a quick buck or lose over 100k in 2 weeks (I'm poor now), you're welcome to join in! I encourage it! We currently have an issue with attendance so we are looking to branch out and look for new members! (Looking for a strong 20) We evaluate this on: - Attendance - Mechanics performance - DPS/HPS And in that order. Officers look over trial members after every raid making sure that we are the guild for you and you are the person for us. At the end of the day you will spend multiple hours a week raiding us and we want to make this the best experience for both parties. RULES You are by default signed up for BOTH raids every week, so make sure that you complete the calendar invites ahead of the raid. If you cannot make the raid you will be required to inform someone. We don't care if you can't make it. If you accept the calendar invite you are entitled to show up. We have a few rules, like most guilds, however I would like to emphasize that: - It’s your job to stay updated on #announcements on disc. - You are never toxic. - You able to take and give constructive criticism (not deflecting). - Make sure an officer (or anyone) knows if you are going to be late or can't attend. - Be prepared for every raid. If you have issues with gold, that's fine! Ask members before the raid and people will help you out. Once you get to know people you will learn that we are all in this together and don't mind helping members every now and then with food, pots and flasks! What our current guild members think is our best virtues - Guildies are good at compromising for the results. - Guildies are good at helping one and another getting better at the fight/game. - We raid with high spirits. - We rarely get mad & when a member has an issue it is dealt with quickly and as a group. We voice our opinions, after all we are all adults here. - We are very welcoming to our new members & make them feel at home. Any questions? Contact me in-game @ kgaazy#2201 Or message me directly on discord @ Gaazy#7129 (I work throughout the day so this is the best form of contact)Gaazy0 17h
18h <The Etternity> 6/8 HC 1/8 M Guild Looking For More Ppl <The Etternity> guild made a 2 day raid progression team in the guild. Raid team is now looking for mainly 1 MW monk whit WW offspec or 1 Disc Priest whit Shadow offspec, 1 Havoc DH.We will consider other specs or classes if the player is exceptional. Raid days Monday, Thursday. Raid time is 21:00-00:00. We opened the M+, Pvp, Social side of the guild to, and looking for M+, Pvp, Social mindset people to join the funn. So we have room for all ppl as social ,but for the progress only the above classes, or others whit high skills (social raids are in weekend, from 20:00 St) Contact us for more info. FDi - Bnet: FDI#21926, Discord: FDi#1534, Ingame: Fdi Dildau - Bnet: kenno#21151, Discord: Kenno#4977, Ingame: DildauFdi41 18h
19h <Sedition> 8/8HC 2/8M Draenor Raiding Guild Recruiting. <Sedition> We are long-standing, friendly, Social, Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild with a various amount of achievements on the account from the previous expansions. A decent amount of members are raiding with each other in this guild since the beginning of Legion and are always helpful and social to new people who want to be a part of our Team. Our primary aim for now is to recruit for our missing raid spots so we could start with the Mythic progression. We are looking for dedicated people to do Mythic progression with. We are aiming towards 8/8 Mythic but we need ofcourse our full dedication for that. Our progression till now: We have cleared full 8/8 NM, 8/8 HC & 2/8 Mythic Uldir. Previous progression in legion was 4/10 Mythic Nighthold, 4/9 mythic Tomb and 2/11 mythic Antorus with all of them cleared full HC. Raid Schedule: Wednesday 20.00 - 22.30 (will be more like a NM or HC run later for getting other classes to gear up) Progression day: Thursday 20.00 - 23:00 Sunday 20.00 - 23:00 Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 Recruitment for the Raiding team: 1 Tank (Preferable Monk or Paladin). DPS needed (Preferable Ranged only). Healers needed (Preferable Holy Paladin, Monk or Shaman). Social players: We also welcome any social players that want to have fun and get a chance to join the casual events that are being organized or maybe organize themselves. Joining as a social will not exclude you from raiding completely, anyone who shows commitment and potential will be allowed to join the main raiding team, however we might require you to be geared to a certain level as to not slow the progress. Warcraftlogs: Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/277686/ For more information or an invite to the guild please contact one of our contacts that you see below: Ghøstknight - Ghost#210211 Mimikiyu - Delegates#2234 Zeri - Zarge#2957 Lysa - KnutHelge#2183Mimikiyu25 19h
21h (H) Flaming Kittens - For all social players (No Raids) Hello everyone :) Flaming Kittens is a social/leveling guild that was created over 5 years ago. We are a purely social guild, this means we won't be organizing any guild raids at all. We provide a friendly and relaxed guild atmosphere for people, without the "peer-"pressure of raiding. Everyone is welcome to join us, we only ask of people to be respectful towards others and be mature. We have unlocked all guild heirlooms (Heads, Cloaks and Legs) and most of the guild pets and mounts. We also have our own Discord server (for text and voice chat). If you are interested in joining us or have anymore questions, whisper any of our members or sent a pm in-game to me, Jinxta or Twisterase. (type */who flaming kittens* in chat to find online guild members) You can also check out our website: FlamingKittens.enjin.comRuatha29 21h
1d <Detox> Uldir 8/8N 6/8HC is recruiting for 2d/w raiding //Short and concise// 8/8N & 6/8 HC LF: R&MDPS LF : 1 healer with offspec (palli would be awesome) LF : 1 tank with offspec for rotational tank team Raids on WED & MON 8st to 11st //Long yet important// With a long history of raiding behind us, <Detox> has come to Draenor to carve out yet a new path with the intentions of going through the difficulty levels of raiding in an environment where maturity, fun and mutual respect are the key motivators. We have a strong and dedicated core team and are looking for new people to expand our group. We are a socially active guild who outside raiding love to go achievement hunting and running M+dungeons as a team. We are always in for a good laugh but when it comes to raiding we take things seriously and expect you to do the same. Consequently, we have an absolute aversion towards any form of guild drama. What we expect of you - Be mature! Age requirement is 18. - 75% raid attendance. - Speak and understand English fluently. - Always come to raids fully prepared (know your role, the boss fights, be enchanted, have consumables). - Be consistent in and out of raids. - Respect others, as you'd expect to be respected. What you can expect of us - Dedicated strong leadership - Respectful raiding environment - Reliable Progress - Raiding On A Relaxed Schedule Monday and Wednesday 20 20:00 23:00 Server time - We will be adding a 3rd raiding day in the beginning on Friday 20:00-23:00 Server time - A place you can call home and love to come online for We are currently recruiting: - MDPS : Dk Frost/Unholy -Healers : Resto shaman We will always consider exceptional applications regardless of recruitment status. Additionally to raiders we also welcome social members to enjoy the good laughs and outside-raid content. We will also invite them to altruns if they are interested. You can reach our officer team for recruitment with the following bnet tags: -mortaugh#2362 -nertemis#2216 -kheela#2310Thrap18 1d
1d <TOP NOTCH> [H] - (2/8M ; 8/8 HC) LFM - 2d/Week <Top Notch> is a 2 times per week raiding guild with objective of creating a serious but "real life" friendly raiding environment. Think of us a group of committed players with the right priorities and a structure... See how to apply at end of post. Current progress -2/8 M :: 8/8 HC Our core fundamentals: - Be ready - Study the fights and your class; - Have Fun, it's a game; - Real Life comes first; - Follow through to your commitments; - Respect and be loyal to your fellow guildmates Attendance: - Official Raiding days: Thursdays (21:00 to 23:59) and Sundays (20:00 to 23:00). (Wednesday 21:00 to 23:59 on a opcional basis without mandatory presence, where other activities can be planned / used to gear alts or any main that still needs HC). - We are a mature and "real life" balanced guild. We expect >80% attendance on going, and all situations can be worked with proper planning. Loot rule: - Duplicated / Non useful pieces of gear must be passed on to players with Mainspec needs for that slot (when tradeable); - BoEs , if not needed by first drop owner, are rolled by remaining MS if are an upgrade, or sent to GBank if not needed. Current objective: - Clear HC and establish mythic core team. (Oct Update: 90% done - HC clear, but few members left to close core team) - Progress through mythic and achieve Cutting Edge in a comfortable pace. This guild does not plan to do world firsts!!! We want relaxed sustainable progress with good game-life balance. You can apply by talking with one of our officers at battlenet, or discord, via: Panzer#2979 pifflebush#2479 https://discord.gg/fZc9cGB Remaining Open Positions and most necessary classes/roles. Note: will allways consider new excellent applications, dont be shy to contact us! MDPS: DK , Monk, Ret , Rogue , Enha RDPS: Boom, Warlock Tanks: DK / Monk (if OK to use DPS OS) Healers: Holy Pala / ShamanKunnuk28 1d
1d [H] Nothing Serious - 2 Night Raiding [5/8H] TL;DR 2 night Horde raiding guild on Draenor building their ranks to complete content while it’s current. We offer a mature, social and organised environment. Raiding: Mon/Thurs 21:00-00:00 Who We Are Nothing Serious is a recently resurrected mature Horde raiding guild on Draenor, raiding 2 nights a week. We aim to clear HC while it is relevant and then push into Mythic, as and when it seems right. At our core, we are a few friends who have been raiding together at varying degrees of “hardcoreness” since TBC, who are looking to build a friendly, respectful community that focuses during raid times and progresses efficiently together. We also welcome social members of any level of experience and ability, with defined requirements to meet that allow social members to join raids if/when they are ready and want to. Current Aim and What We Want The aim is to provide a mature, friendly social environment for people to hang out and enjoy the game together, whilst also providing focussed and successful raiding. The founding members are older, experienced raiders, whose lives just don’t let them raid quite so much anymore, that want to create a guild that people enjoy being a part of and whose progression they can be proud of. If you’re the kind of person who puts a lot of time and effort into your character and is eager to learn and progress through current content but also appreciates that real life will sometimes get in the way of all that and make you do boring stuff instead, then maybe we’re the place for you. Raid Times/Requirements We raid twice a week; Mon & Thurs - 21:00 - 00:00 and we expect a high level of attendance. We do however understand that real life has to come first and do not demand 100% attendance or penalise anyone for not being able to make it. We do expect people to let us know in advance (as soon as they know) if they are unable to make it so that we can plan for this. We expect our raiders to :- Be prepared for raid start, this means :- Be appropriately geared for the content, what this amounts to will be defined for each tier of raiding at the time. Read up on tactics for all bosses we plan to attempt during the raid. All consumables (Flasks, Potions, Food, Runes). Ready to enter the raid and smash face at 20:45. Be able to listen to and understand tactics in English on Discord. Be able to give and receive constructive criticism. We expect our social and raid members to:- Be respectful to each other at all times Have fun If you’re anything like us then these lists will probably be second nature to you anyway. Contact one of the following on Discord (Jelleh#2693 or LowTone#1197) or Bnet (Jelleh#2515 or LowTone#21277) or come poke someone on our Discord (https://discord.gg/cGqMyeu) if you would like to get involved.Jelleh9 1d
1d [H]Draenor - <Anchor Point> Recruiting for Heroic. Information: Guild name: Anchor Point Realm: Draenor Raid times: Wednesday and Sunday 20:00-23:00 server time. Current progress: 8/8 Nm, 5/8 Hc Currently looking for: DPS and Healers Us as a guild: <Anchor Point> was created a few weeks before Uldir was released and started as a social raiding Guild. We have since progressed through Normal and Heroic Uldir and are currently recuiting for our Heroic team. We're looking to continue doing M+ as a guild, and want to at least clear +10s every week. What we're looking for in recruits: We're looking for players that know what they're doing, are willing to improve and also likes to have a social environment on Discord while progressing and clearing. Contact: Feel free to either post down below, or add me on battlenet Klarry#21842 Officer btags; Grimnor212#2363 Jeppz#2869 Katulf#2351Vorrlund0 1d
1d [H] <Spirited Away> 2/8M söker spelare! Tjena! Tänkte göra detta lite lätt och simpelt. Vi är Spirited Away, vi har raidat tillsammas i ett par år nu. Vi kommer väldigt bra överrens och har skoj under raid. Vi ser oss inte som en "hardcore" guild. Men vi vill gärna pusha content och utmana mer i mythic. Vi kör väldigt mycket keystones tillsammans i guilden. Just nu progressar vi på Zek'voz! Vi raidar onsdag och söndag klockan 19:00 - 22:00 Vi söker då dig med helst 365+ item level men ilvl är inte allt. Vad söker vi? Vi söker bra spelare helt enkelt, helst dps. Logs är ett krav. Vi tar emot casual players som vill köra på HC event och folk som sen vill hoppa in i mythic när dom är redo. Kontaka mig antingen här eller in-game på min battlenet: Euroguy#21451 Eller GMs battlenet: Vanzix#2806Tyze1 1d
1d [H] - Sentinet Art - 8/8 HC 1/8 M LF RDPS Recruiting for Mythic Progression Server : Draenor We are 8/8 HC and looking for a few more so we can carry on with Mythic and see how far we get before Patch 8.1. What do we expect from you? - Be mature - No discriminating - Decent raid experience - To be able to attend all raids unless given notice, if unavailable to raid - No drama, no one wants it or likes it , people causing drama will be instant kicked by the GM Raid recruitment - LF 4/5 RDPS classes needed: - Shadow priest - Warlock - BM Hunter - Balance druid - Mage We are ideally looking for 2 balance, 1 warlocks , 1 of either Mage, SPriest,hunter .We do accept applications for other classes, just we are looking mainly for RDPS. Raid Days - Wednesday/Friday/Sunday Raid Times - 20:30 - 23:30 Server/Realm Time[u][/u] *Raid times will change once we have enough for mythic to something like, Wed/Fri Progression & Sunday being HC clear* Goals - Become a semi hardcore HC raiding guild to clear Heroic as quickly as possible and progress through Mythic as far as we can. We will be using Discord for our voice coms ( with a TS as backup). PTT is mandatory in all channels. (PTT = Push to talk) ​Also recruiting socials for BFA. We would like to become more than just a guild but a community. We run weekly M+ groups, PvP (arenas and BGs for fun) , Achievement runs , Tmog Runs. If you are interested in joining our ranks or you want more information, feel free to contact us in-game or connect to our discord. We have a guild application on Discord that you can fill in and send to on of the below names on Discord. https://discord.gg/PrYC96W Guild Master - Shappywoo Officers - Aphrikelle, Grunksy, Rianca Above names are the same in-game and on DiscordShappywoo2 1d
1d Questionable Loyalty [8/8N, 5/8HC] Recruiting Hello We are a newly formed guild, looking for more players to diversify and expand our raid team. Our current progress has come from a single reset, and believe we could get much further with the right kind of players. We want dedicated raiders, of any role to join us in our progression in current and future content. You don't need to be an expert player, just bring your time, dedication and good sense of humour! Add me on Battle.net @ ElectLizards#2392 Alternatively, add me on discord @ Elizeá#0628 Look forward to hearing from you!Elizeá0 1d
1d Perpetua [H][2/8M] - Recruiting DPS Perpetua is a Horde Guild on Draenor whose core group has raided together since the Legion launch. We are currently progressing in mythic, and are recruiting a few DPS to provide some flexibility in our roster. Recruitment Tanks: Full Healers: HPal Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Warlock, Hunter, Mage, SPriest, Ele Shaman Melee DPS: Enh Shaman, Havoc DH If your class is not listed here, please still get in touch - all competitive players are welcome, regardless of class. Raids & Raid Times We raid twice a week: Wednesday: 20:30-23:00 ST Sunday: 20:30-23:00 ST We have an optional Alt raid on Saturday: 20:30-23:00 ST Our Expectations We expect new raiders to have atleast heroic raiding experience, to be active and attend regularly, to get involved with mythic+ either with other guildies or on their own, and to turn up to raids on time with flasks and food. We use Discord and expect raiders to join for raids. We'd also prefer people who are active on Voice Comms, but it's not a requirement by any means so long as you jump in for raid nights. About us We're a laid back bunch of guys, mostly UK based. We chat a lot of !@#$, post a lot of memes, and have a pretty sick sense of humour, but then who doesn't? We run a lot of mythic+ outside of raid times, do old content/transmog runs regularly, and sometimes even crack open a cold one while doing so. We also play other games like Overwatch, GTAV, FIFA, LoL, and Destiny 2. Congratulations on making it this far! If you're interested in applying head to our website to apply: www.perpetuaguild.co.uk (If you fill out an application, it makes it really easy for us to see what you're about instead of pinging armoury pages and logs across discord so, go on, make our life easy.) Or contact one of our officers for a chat: Sanguine#2533 Rikachan#2491 PastorJ#2679 Darathon#2931 RyanNT1#2777 RikTarded#2872 Feel free to drop in and join us for some mythic+ or something, come hang out!Durabull16 1d
1d [H] <FíLTH> 1/8M 8/8HC 8/8NM Faction: Horde Guild Name: FíLTH Contact: MrRoboto#2229 Raids: Thursday & Sunday 20:30 - 23:00 Server Time (+1 GMT) Progress: 1/8M 8/8HC 8/8NM Recruiting: Ranged DPS (Mage, Spriest, Hunter, Warlock) 2x Healer (Pref. MW / Disc) Intro: FíLTH was created by friends to offer a social atmosphere, but at the same time want to gain some progression in the game. We offer 2 nights a week raiding. Relaxed but fully focused on the boss in hand. In addition to raiding we enjoy PvP, even Rated BGs but nothing hardcore. We also cover old content as a guild, achievement runs, mount runs and content people may have missed. If you’re looking for a solid raiding guild along with a great community, FíLTH is for you. http://filth.guildlaunch.com/Kaelig2 1d
1d [H][4/8M] Weekend Mythic Raiding - Team Cobra Who are we? Team Cobra is a mythic raiding guild located on Draenor-EU (Horde). The core members of the guild have played since Vanilla and have vast raiding history and experience. The guild was formed around mid-February and our rapid progress since then is a testament to our members experience and skill. What are our goals? In 4 months of being a guild, we achieved 11/11M - Cutting Edge: Argus the Unmaker. We are currently 4/8M in Uldir and will be starting Fetid Mythic progress next weekend. We aim to have a core group of 25-26 players that share the same ambition, attitude and mentality as us and the ultimate target is to be clearing all mythic raid content whilst it is relevant (i.e. Cutting Edge). Above all else, our goal is to provide our members with an enjoyable place to spend their weekend raiding. Where do you fit in? Personality and performance are the two requirements to join Team Cobra. We are looking for applicants who can benefit the guild both inside and outside of raids. If you're are ex-progression raider who lacks the time to commit to a traditional 'hardcore' raid schedule, but still wants to clear endgame content, this is the guild for you. We've all been there, we've all taken a step back, but we're all just as hungry as ever to push for real progression and have fun whilst doing so. Raiding Times Saturday - 16:00 - 19:00 server time Sunday - 16:00 - 19:00 server time Recruitment We always consider applications from exceptional players, regardless of class. However, right now we are specifically looking for: Warlock Shadow Priest Moonkin Contact us If the above sounds like a guild you'd be interested in joining, please feel free to contact us as follows: GM - Zarfen - Discord - Zarfen#8370 - BNet - QarfenTC#2376 Officer - Piscy - Discord - fishy#4649 Officer - Arwegail - Discord - Arwegail#4535 - BNet - synyster#2334 Or simply fill out an application here on our website. https://teamcobra.enjin.com/ Thanks for reading and I hope to see you in guild soon.Zarfen103 1d
1d [H] <Cannon Fodder> 2 day 2/8 Mythic 8/8 HC <Cannon Fodder> About us: We consist of pretty relaxed players, who know their classes in and out, but at the same time does not go hardcore. Our main goal is to have fun while clearing HC and pushing some mythic in our own pace as a group of friends. Most of our members are old mythic raiders who don't have time to raid 4+ times a week and have family duties, difficult work schedule and so on. So we are an experienced bunch of people. We are going to clear heroic, do mythic plus and other activities as a guild. There are no rushing into content and no wiping all night with our group. Even tho you should expect a certain number of wiped in mythic raids. If we find out a boss is to hard for us at the moment, we switch our attention to other activities (achievement runs, normal raid etc), until we feel comfortable killing that boss. Our guild feels a lot like a second home to many of our members, and we treat each other as a family. We have also had several guild meetings irl with members from all over Europe. History: The core in this guild is group friends that have played together since vanilla. Cannon Fodder was started in Wrath. We moved over to Draenor in 2012, and have been here ever since. Some of our achievements: Wrath: We managed to clear full HC ICC as a guild after the nerfs. Cata: which we cleared most of DS on HC (last boss left) MoP: we cleared up to HC/Mythic Thok. WOD: Most of the members took a break in WoD, but those who didn't, raided with another guild ending up clearing HFC on mythic. Legion: We cleared 4 bosses on Mythic in Emerald Nightmare, Full HC ToV and full HC Nighthold. Some of our old members just recently came back, having cleared 9/10 Mythic in Nighthold and 8/9 Mythic in ToS. In Antorus we cleared full HC and full normal. BFA: 2/8 Mythic and 8/8 HC. What we want: We are more after the player than the class, meaning that we would like to add members to our roster that fits us. We want players who like having a laugh while playing Players that enjoy clearing content New friends What we can offer: We can offer a steady raid team with good players and a steady approach to raids. Active people, not just in wow. We also play other games together Normal and heroic clears Guild IRL meetingsContact and raid information: Raid days are Wed 1930-2300 and Sunday 1930-2300. We are currently recruiting a few more dpsers and a tank. Feel free to whisper me ingame Hogan#21205 or reply to this post if you are interested in joining our ranks. While waiting for the release of Uldir raid we run Heroic/Mythic dungs daily - Making sure everyone will be geared 5. september.Leaothora21 1d
1d [H]Brothers in Arms(Emeriss) набира играчи за BfA Набираме играчи от всички класове за Battle for Azeroth. <Brothers in Arms> е Българскa PvE гилдия основана октомври 2006. От тогава досега никога не сме прекъсвали райдоветe преди да свалим последния бос на контента.Legion го завършваме c Antorus: The Burning Throne 11/11 Mythic и 4/5 Cutting Edge. Pайд дни : Понеделник,Сряда,Четвъртък и Неделя oт 20:30 до 24:00. Изискванията са ни играчите да са над 18 години,80% активност за райдоветe и Discord/TS плюс микрофон. Приемането в гилдията става единствено чрез подаването на апликация,а ние държим тя да е максимално точна и грамотно написана.Уверете се, че сте прочели правилата на Brothers in Arms, преди да подадете апликацията си. Какво можем да предложим ние: - Стабилна гилдия, която райдвa повече от 12 години. - Конкурентен прогрес c четири райдa седмично. - Справедливо ръководство без деление на хората. - Стабилен ръководен състав и опитен райд лидер. Какво очакваме от вас: - Подготовка с консумативи и познания за босовете. - Висока мотивация по време на прогреса и фарм райдовете. - Добро познаване на собствения герои. - Отношение "отбор на първо място" Не искаме хора, които просто влизат на фарм райдовете, да получат плячка и след това да изчезнат за прогреса.Имаме желание да вземем още няколко човека без значение от класовете,но най вече търсим стабилно задклавиатурно устройство. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- За да пуснете апликация,регистрирайте се в нашия форум bia-emeriss.com.Baxur0 1d
1d [H] - <Magic Mushroom> Recruiting for BFA Raiding <Magic Mushroom> Is recruiting. We are a group of friends that started the guild got a nice team together, so we are looking to fill the last few spots in our roster. We are raiding and doing m+ as a guild. We focus on community rather than being the best, we want a chill and fun raid group, where we can joke and have fun, and still bring it when we need to. We are raiding two times per week. Our main focus will be to fully clear HC raids and then dip into Mythic and see how far we can make it. We are an English speaking guild, so we do require that you speak English at an understandable level. Raid days and times are Wednesday and Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time, invites 15min before start time. We are currently: 8/8 in Uldir Normal 6/8 in Uldir Heroic We are currently recruiting the following: Ranged DPS. Melee DPS. Add us and lets have a chat :) Bendiix#2857 Traniz#2979Digitalacid47 1d
1d [H] Supreme Concentration 4/8M - Recruiting a Warlock Supreme Concentration is a semi-hardcore raiding guild (CE in ABT). We are currently progressing on Fetid Devourer Mythic. ** We are looking to recruit a Warlock ** Expectations Proof of performance (eg logs/wowprogress/raider.io) Proficient in main class with an offspec or alt Coming prepared to raids (consumables/tactics) High attendance Able to take constructive criticism Communication (English/Discord/working mic) Raid Days and Times (server time) Wednesday 20:30 to 23:30 Monday 20:30 to 23:30Additional raid day may be held on Thursday or Sunday as necessary (may vary from week to week) Contact Chalk – Discord Chalky#5163 (preferred) – Bnet Chalky22#2604 Applications Please include the following information when you contact any of the officer team:- Who are you? What class do you play? Why are you applying? What experience do you have? Warcraft LogsPunyelf11 1d
1d [H] <Belan Shi> Recruitment Open again! Greetings! We're a laid back community of nice and respectful people with good humor, background noises of angry wives and hungry kids, cats jumping on the keyboard and most importantly with no drama. Guild's main focus is to have a nice and steady group/groups for running Mythic+ and trying our luck in current Normal & Heroic raids at steady pace and to have fun while doing it. We are, chilled, relaxed and Casual and that's exactly the type of people we are looking for to bolster our ranks. Let it be home to group of friends once more. WHAT'S NEXT Once we cleared Heroic Antorus we decided to chill out a bit and we are currently doing all sorts of fun achievements (EN, NH, ToS, Antorus), meaning we are not farming Heroic Antorus anymore but we still do M+ runs for everyone, whether it is a new leveled or boosted alt that needs a gear or pushing a +15 and beyond for those who like the challenge. Once BfA comes, we will get back to our old ways of chill & casual raiding aiming for Normal & Heroic content with regular M+ runs along the way. Currently 8/8 [N] Uldir. Whether you are a player looking for a steady raiding progression in a friendly environment (btw we have Raid Leader with the most calming voice ever) or a new/social player enjoying the social aspect of this game or a dedicated M+ player, we can offer all this. CONTACT Visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/tk6hTU3 or contact me directly: Lirath81#2752Hupo14 1d
1d [H] < Crazy Clan > is recruiting (1/8 Mythic) Hello Adventure, I am Gaazy the recruitment lead for Crazy Clan. Below is information about us! TLDR: We are Crazy Clan. We are 7/8 HC, 1/8 Mythic, 2% wipe on MOTHER. We are always open to trial new members. We raid 2 days a week Wednesday (20:00 - 22:30) & Monday (20.00 - 23:00) - Server times. We also have an optional "fun run" on Fridays (starting at 20:00) Currently looking in high need of a single healer & Tank- Although DPS are always welcomed. So a bit about us Crazy Clan came about long before my time! Although, Crazy clan was a multi-realm guild who wanted to move to a high populated realm and bring all its members together to begin a raid team. A lot of the original members are still here and raid with us week in and week out. I joined this guild during late Nighthold, I was on Bladefist at the time and have never looked back, I was welcomed by everyone who made sure after every raid I felt happy and I was enjoying my time in the guild. This is something I strive to continue as I invite new members. We are a light-hearted guild that has a supportive and friendly atmosphere when we raid. We are mostly a mature guild with all of us being 18+. Our members range from Students to people in full-time employment. We respect people have personal lives and do not expect raid ready alts. (Although, if you have raid ready alts then that is a greatly welcomed!) At the end day, if you join Crazy Clan, every Monday and Wednesday you will be challenged, have fun and best of all... Get some bank loot. As already mentioned we are a friendly guild with no intention to push for cutting edge through the use of designed comps. We will not bench players for the class they play (Elemental Shaman here). We simply want to kill bosses and get loot! I host our guilds gambling during raid breaks whereby you can either make a quick buck or lose over 100k in 2 weeks (I'm poor now), you're welcome to join in! I encourage it! We currently have an issue with attendance so we are looking to branch out and look for new members! (Looking for a strong 20) We evaluate this on: - Attendance - Mechanics performance - DPS/HPS And in that order. Officers look over trial members after every raid making sure that we are the guild for you and you are the person for us. At the end of the day you will spend multiple hours a week raiding us and we want to make this the best experience for both parties. RULES You are by default signed up for BOTH raids every week, so make sure that you complete the calendar invites ahead of the raid. If you cannot make the raid you will be required to inform someone. We don't care if you can't make it. If you accept the calendar invite you are entitled to show up. We have a few rules, like most guilds, however I would like to emphasize that: - It’s your job to stay updated on #announcements on disc. - You are never toxic. - You able to take and give constructive criticism (not deflecting). - Make sure an officer (or anyone) knows if you are going to be late or can't attend. - Be prepared for every raid. If you have issues with gold, that's fine! Ask members before the raid and people will help you out. Once you get to know people you will learn that we are all in this together and don't mind helping members every now and then with food, pots and flasks! What our current guild members think is our best virtues - Guildies are good at compromising for the results. - Guildies are good at helping one and another getting better at the fight/game. - We raid with high spirits. - We rarely get mad & when a member has an issue it is dealt with quickly and as a group. We voice our opinions, after all we are all adults here. - We are very welcoming to our new members & make them feel at home. Any questions? Contact me in-game @ kgaazy#2201 Or message me directly on discord @ Gaazy#7129 (I work throughout the day so this is the best form of contact)Gaazy0 1d
1d Disc Priest [H] LF Guild Hey everyone on Draenor horde! My name's Hugo living in Sweden, currently 26 years of age. I've been playing World of Warcraft since 2006. Most of the time pretty hardcore, other times not so much. I used to raid alot in vanilla-tbc-early wotlk. But from mid WOTLK i did only PvP, although the occasional raid happened. But I've been pretty much playing fulltime since ToS with pretty much full clears. I have a pretty random schedule which makes it hard to sell yourself into a raiding guild. And that is why I'm reaching out. Therefore I'm looking for a guild to take me in with the knowledge that I might not be able to attend all the set days of the week but, I will still make the best effort to raid as frequent as I can. Typically 2-3 nights a week, sometimes 1-2. Looking for a stable guild that's doing fairly well in Uldir Mythic, has a good but still competitive atmosphere. Clearing the raid content before the next one releases is one of my goals with raiding. Because I'm a really competitive person myself I want to play with people that feel the same way. Interested? Chat me up qoyote#21337 https://raider.io/characters/eu/draenor/Benedîctus https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/benedîctus#Benedîctus2 1d
1d [H] DHX - recruiting for heroic and mythic raiding! DHX are recruiting for Uldir! We have recently reformed with previous raiders and some new members. Our personal progress is either 7 or 8 heroic and 1/8 mythic. We would like to crack back on with this as soon as possible! Recruitment DPS Death Knight Balance Druid Hunter Mage Rogue Warlock Warrior Healer Druid specifically Priest Paladin Any others considered. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raid schedule: 3 days Wednesday Thursday Monday 20:00-23:00 We are raiders who are focused on progressing through heroic and mythic each tier. As such we are looking for people with similar aspirations. We want people who are willing to prepare for raids prior to attending, taking into account any roles your class may be asked to perform. We also regularly push 10+ mythic plus keys each week and have a variety of alts on the go, for those who enjoy out-of-raid content. If you would be interested in joining us, don't hesitate to get in touch with one of the officers below. LAORII#2787 Dorrak#21570 Deekay#11351 Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/D+H+XLaorii2 1d