Chamber of Aspects

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
2d [A] <Mea Culpa> recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras Who are we? <Mea Culpa> [8/9N][1/9H], composed of a friendly bunch, we are focused on progressing and tackling Tomb of Sageras Heroic and ultimately some Mythic fun. What do we need? We are looking for another healer, preferably Holy Paladin and a few DPS, but we consider any classes/specs! When do we raid? Wednesday and Thursday are our main progression days with Saturday/Monday for alts, fun, non-raid events, etc. Saturday and Monday can be used for progression at this moment. For more information you can contact anyone, officers are: Multane, BNet: Mishra#2141 Dairun, BNet: MiniTitan#21249 Happyeeyeore: BNet: BCreative28#2827 Sashaboss: BNet: yonasty#2818 Netrale: BNet: DeadlyKitten#221249Dairun2 2d
2d Fear Are Recruiting Raid Times Tuesday- 20:00 - 22:30 Thursday- 20:00 - 22:30 Please contact Ranikan#2538 Darkbaz ( bazil#2891) on battle net Cyaneye BharalLastmagí18 2d
2d [A] <Imperium> [6/10 M] Casual raiding guild! Greetings everyone, I am Tenshí, head of Imperium. <Imperium> [7/7 M] [2/3 M] [6/10M]Is a relatively new guild on Chamber of Aspects formed by a core of players dating back to vanilla, some of us are ex-mythic raiders and we aim to bring Imperium to mythic raiding. Currently we are seeking additional ranged dps to improve and bring more depth to our roster for mythic content. We're also looking for a tank, prot warrior/paladin prefered. But in reality we consider anyone and everyone who wants to become a part of Imperium and adventure in WoW by our side. Furthermore, we have an active guild with non-raid events, we've had a few pet battle tournaments, to name a few, with grand prizes such as Vial of the Sands! Doing old raids for achievements and mounts and so on. You can add me on battlenet at Húnbogi#2903 if you are interested or message me ingame.Tenshí28 2d
2d Looking for raiding guild Hello i am looking for a raiding to progress through ToS heroic and mythic. That is the difficulty that appeals to me the most. I was previously in War Crimes but they have since left the server. I logged in to find out i am guildless. I can raid anytime of the week. I have all voice coms and a headset. Please add my battle tag bosmer#2545 if you wish to contact me.Bilban0 2d
4d [H] <Village Idiot> recruiting for ToS A friendly heroic raiding guild looking to push mythic in ToS! If you are also fed up of stopping at heroic progress and want to try something harder or if you are a mythic raider who wants to step down from hardcore and try a more relaxed approach to mythic raiding, check out our new website https://vi-coa.enjin.com/ and if you like what you see please apply :D Thanks for readingYllom0 4d
6d A Farewell to a beloved GM Hi Guys, It is with a heavy heart that we have to announce the GM of our beloved guild has sadly passed away on Saturday. Paul Aka Voth also known as the guild leader of Adventure on alliance, had played WoW since Vanilla, the game was his life and the guild his family. I can say with certainty that no guild could parallel the family orientated feel of our guild. Through Paul's ability to bring people together we have made some close irl friends, attended each others weddings, flown from all over Europe to meet. All because of Paul. Every day in Rabble we had people online in discord and game, all chatting about the game, life, helping each other out and Paul was the heart of this. He helped not only our guild but other guilds within game. Anyone who needed anything Paul was there to help, whether it be world quests or life advice. Over the 5 years I have known Paul we have spanned both horde and Alliance, and the news of his passing has left a deep wound in our WoW community, he touched so many peoples lives in game and out. Game wise, Paul started in vanilla, i darent think of how many hours /played he has. He leveled every class to max and was happy to get all of his class mounts. He was a very efficient WoW player. He will forever be remembered for his bad jokes, his inability to shut up on boss fights, hes filthy mouth and brilliant sense of humor. In honor of his memory and is love for the game, we would love if there is some way some kind of tribute can be made to him. The game was his life, it would be awesome to give him something back. If we could get this blue posted to get this seen, and hopefully get devs to look and possibly take suggestions on a tribute would be fantastic. Thank you The Rabble AllianceBelisamá31 6d
16 Jun [H] Animosity, 'Looking for ranged DPS' 10/10 HC NH. Hello! Animosity is a fun, friendly raiding environment filled with players from all walks of life, we're currently looking for more players to join our raid team for 7.2.5/Tier 20. The guild aim is 'semi-core', in the sense of having a focused approach, but raid twice a week, with an optional third day. We also believe in an out-of-game community, based from our forums, discussing anything from boss tactics to a new game on Steam! Our current progress -EN: 7/7 HC (Curve) -ToV: 3/3 HC -NH: 10/10 HC (Curve) Previous progress -BRF: 10/10 HC (Curve) -HIghmaul: 7/7 HC (Curve) -HFC 13/13 HC (Curve) Recruitment We are looking for friendly and hard working players to join our ranks. Open to anyone with or without experience as long as you are a minimum of 890 ilvl. Currently looking for ranged DPS in particular. Ideally your item level will around our current progress, but don't take the above as set in stone, we want the player, not the class/spec. Raiding Schedule and Expectation -Monday & Wednesday: 2100 to 0000 server time. (Same time Sunday is an Optional day) -Be Enchanted. Plenty of Flasks, Pots, Food and Runes. -DBM/Bigwigs installed and updated regularly. -TeamSpeak3, even if you can't or don't want to talk, just able to listen for tactics etc. -RCLootCouncil installed and updated regularly. (Raid loot distribution) -Bestinslot installed with an updated list of best in slot gear for each slot. -Angry Assignments installed for raid directions and notes. If we sound like what you're looking for, visit our website: ... Social members also welcome to chat and hang out or even raid with us on Sundays. Or contact me in-game, BattleTag: Faecalmancer#2848Manaspanner84 16 Jun
14 Jun LF raiding team/Guild Looking for raiding team [A]. Recently back to WOW after some break. I never really got into M raiding on wow. I used be raid leader in other MMO, and raided there for a long time. I understand game mechanics and raid "lifestyle" :D. Because of my ever changing work times i prefer raid times after 2100 GMT+1. Also recently moved to CoA, was playing on another server - Twisting NetherBaramdir0 14 Jun
13 Jun (Heroic) <Heroes of Fortune> recruiting for Tomb! Greetings! Heroes of Fortune is recruiting. We are a very casual guild looking for a couple more members to round out the roster as we head into Tomb. We have been together since MoP. All of us are based in South Africa - a lot of us know each other in person. Ideally we would like any recruit to be able to play at a Heroic level. This means showing up on progress nights and being able to handle wiping. We manage just fine in Heroic by being very relaxed. Note: we will never be aiming for Mythic Raiding - we don't have the skill for that and are all content with Heroic being as high as the bar goes. However, far more important than that is being a decent human being. We have had some unpleasant characters over the years who have not lasted long. The goal is to have fun. If you're here to minmax your loot or rock the boat or get in people's faces, you're gone. People who are racist, sexist or discriminatory in any way are not tolerated. You aren't required to transfer servers if you don't want to - however, if you want to be in the guild, then that's entirely up to you. We have enough of the key roles (Tanks, Healers) and would ideally like some more Ranged DPS. However we are honestly not too fussy - if people want to swap roles around every now and then, there is room for that. Additionally, a lot of our members are quite keen on Transmog, old content and Achievement runs - so if that's your cup of tea, then the more the merrier! We also have several proficient pet battlers :) Our Progress: - 7/7 EN HC - 3/3 ToV HC - 10/10 NH HC My previous main's experience as proof of progress: ://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/chamber-of-aspects/kaerinth My Battletag if you want to chat: Bronakin#2370 When do we raid: Wednesdays and Sundays at 8PM to 11PM - our timezone is GMT+2 What do we want from an ideal candidate: - Them to be South African (not a hard requirement, but it helps with local jokes etc) - A respectful person who is willing to have good, clean fun while raiding - At least being comfortable on Heroic, happy to watch videos before fights, listen to Raid Leader, etc - Wipe tolerance. Getting upset over 5 wipes is silly. Getting upset over 500 is more understandable, but there will never even be 50 wipes for a first time kill on Heroic - No drama, politics, loot mongering, attempts to make deals on the side, harassment or any underhanded behavior of any sortKaerinth0 13 Jun
12 Jun [H]<Fluffy Toxic Pandas>(Draenor) Rebuilding for ToS! Who are we? We're a raiding guild with a focus on progressing through mythic content. We're currently rebuilding our team and looking for all classes and specs to join us. The officers are 7/10M exp and have 8-9 years experience leading a successful raiding guild/team. Our raid times: Wed - 8:30pm-11:00pm ST Thurs - 8:30pm-11:00pm ST Sun - 8:00pm-11:30pm ST What are we looking for? - Raiders with about an average ilevel of 900 and have cleared Nighthold Heroic. We're looking to progress through mythic NH as much as possible before the release of ToS. - Socials are free to join. On non-raid days we organise alt/social raids. What else can we offer you? One of the things we find very important for the core of our guild is being very active social wise. Most of us are used to sit in Discord from the moment we turn on our PC. Actively using the voice channels is highly valued. We like to keep it old school style and we hope to find more people that do so too. If you're interested, have any further questions, contact Doomy#21989 or Sweetem#2600 for more information! Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon!Zykodoom1 12 Jun
01 Jun [H] Norsca (4/10M) recruiting! <Norsca> is a fairly newly formed guild on the Chamber of Aspects server. Our main goal is to provide ourselves a relaxed and friendly raiding atmosphere, while still making very decent progress in current content. This means that during the night there usually is a lot of banter and fun on our teamspeak channel, but during pulls everyone does focus on killing the boss and improving themselves. Progress and Raidnights http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/chamber-of-aspects/Norsca Emerald Nightmare 7/7M. Trial of Valor 3/3hc, looking to go back and get the mythic clear. Nighthold 10/10hc and 4/10M. Our aim is to get as far into Mythic clear as we can on a 2-day progression schedule. Currently stalled a bit because of being 1 or 2 man down during progression nights. Our raid nights are Wednesday (20.15-23.15) and Sunday (21.00-23.15), but if we're really close to a kill we sometimes (very rarely) set up a finishing night on Tuesday (21.00-23.15 at the latest), if attendance can be guaranteed. Recruiting All classes are welcome, but we are mainly looking for DPS with strong healing offspec. If you want to talk to us for more information or for a run, feel free to visit our website at http://norsca.eu or contact Greyfox#2433 Duval#2744Shagrakk9 01 Jun
31 May S H I F T is recruiting S H I F T – Chamber of Aspects – EU - Horde is recruiting TL:DR add me to battle net mellowz#2407 Introduction S H I F T currently 7/7 M 3/3 HC and are recruiting for NH. We raid 3 days a week Mythic, and are planning to improve on our top 10 server ranking for NH, as we started Mythic EN very late. (2 months in and the Christmas break) We raid Wednesday, Sunday and Monday the raid times are 21:00-00:00 server time and on Sundays we start at 20:00-00:00. The goal We are a very laid back mythic guild in the sense that we only raid 10 hours a week and are not pushing hard for top XXX World/EU. Essentially, we are aiming to get Cutting Edge on each raid and farming it sufficiently before the next raid release. Who we need We need some more DPS, as with most guilds ranged is preferred. We are also on the lookout for the other roles as you can never have too many good players. We are also interested in taking on people on a social level that either want to get back into raiding, or people that have busy schedules that; 1. Know they will be inconsistent 2. Due to that understand they will not always get a spot. Also, it would be good to get people that are active in non-raid times to help get some more mythic + groups going. Most of the guild, that wants to, get at least a 12-chest done per week. (we have some of the best M+ ranked players on the realm). Who are we S H I F T is a bit of an oddity really, we formed at the beginning of Legion but already feel like we have known each other for years (possibly due to S H I F T being made up of a few different groups of players that have integrated well) I like to think we are all welcoming and inclusive. There is an almost even split of Brits & Scandinavians with a smattering of other nationalities as well. No one is too big for the team and people sit when the comp doesn’t work (too many healers vs. DPS for example) without much complaint. We also use a Loot Council that has a defined set of guidelines and no-one has complained about loot going to different people. Most of our members are over 25 with a few above 30. We have Mums/Dads/Husbands/Wives and various working hours so we have someone online most of the day and night, and we all understand IRL > WoW so things will come up that are unavoidable. What we expect of you • We use discord so expect you to at least sign on and listen, it is nice if you talk but not essential, (although it will work against you if a fight needs high communication) most of our guild chat is also done in discord. • If you sign up for a raid turn up, if you can’t make it try to let someone know (preferably Raidleader, GM, or Officers) we don’t need a reason, that’s your business. • Use the addon RClootcouncil (doesn’t require any setup and is available from curse) • Be fully flasked/enchanted/fooded/gemmed for every raid. • Don’t openly call people out. (keep it in the pink and whisper RL/GM as that’s their job) We use Loot Council to distribute loot. Thanks for reading and if there is anything I have missed or any additional information that you require then please add me on battlenet: mellowz#2407 or reply here.Xalty8 31 May
31 May Voidtalon SInce we used to have threads for Aeonaxx, Poseidus, TLPD, Camel Figurine might as well make one about the mighty purple beast :) Facts - portal spawns near daily AP crystal locations once clicked it sends you to " The Edge of Reality " where you can loot your egg (mount). - if not picked portal despawns after a couple of minutes - spawns after server restarts within few minutes - the re-spawn timer seems to be between 12 and 48 hours (not confirmed) - portal does not show on the minimap, but can be seen from a rather far distance - you can use realm hop (joining premade groups) to check other servers, you won't be able to enter the portal but mount will be mailed to you within 20 minutes. - level 1+ works!! Spawn Points & Map Coordinates TomTom addon (DL from Curse) will navigate you to the exact spawn location. The commands below are to be used with the addon. Frostfire Ridge: /way Frostfire Ridge 51.0, 19.9 /way Frostfire Ridge 52.3, 18.3 /way Frostfire Ridge 53.84, 17.21 /way Frostfire Ridge 47.0, 27.0 Gorgrond: /way Gorgrond 56.0, 40.0 /way Gorgrond 54.0, 45.0 /way Gorgrond 51.6, 38.8 /way Gorgrond 43.0, 34.0 Nagrand: /way Nagrand:Draenor 57.3, 26.7 /way Nagrand:Draenor 45.9, 31.4 /way Nagrand:Draenor 40.5, 47.5 Shadowmoon Valley: /way Shadowmoon Valley:Draenor 49.6, 71.6 /way Shadowmoon Valley:Draenor 43.2, 71.0 /way Shadowmoon Valley:Draenor 50.9, 72.5 /way Shadowmoon Valley:Draenor 41.9, 75.7 /way Shadowmoon Valley:Draenor 48.7, 69.9 /way Shadowmoon Valley:Draenor 46.0, 70.0 /way Shadowmoon Valley:Draenor 50.3, 71.3 Spires of Arak: /way Spires of Arak 36.55 18.18 /way Spires of Arak 60.8 11.2 /way Spires of Arak 47.0, 20.1 /way Spires of Arak 50.4, 6.1 Talador: /way Talador 47.0, 48.0 /way Talador 39.7, 55.4 /way Talador 46.2, 52.6 /way Talador 51.9, 41.2 Spawn point credits to LiquidPotato - Wowhead ________________________________________________________________ Post here if you have any questions or if you found the mount to let other people from our realm know :) edit - updated spawn pointsLèx6 31 May
31 May CZ/SK GUILD Hi looking CZ/SK guild . Zdravim hladam na tomto serveri cesku a slovensku komunitu hracov popripade guildu .Sakkya17 31 May
30 May [H] <Village Idiot> Recruiting for Mythic NH progress 10/10 HC 1/10 M with ahead of the curve on HC EN and ToV, we are a friendly flexible and casual guild without compromising progress. We're looking for dps for our mythic team, to replace a few members who have had to step out. We farm heroic NH on Thursdays and also have and alt run on Mondays, our progression nights in mythic NH are Tuesdays. Raid times are 20;30-23,30 server time. We will likely adjust time allocations on ToS release whilst keeping the timetables and the mission statement :) Dedication is the only thing we ask for; we value our members opinions be they veteran with us or brand new, and are very open to advice and suggestions. We're also very happy to help people gear up, give advice with interface/logs/simulations etc and we have dedicated discord channels for this purpose. The more you help the more you rank up! Ask any of the officers in game or reply on here if you're interested! Thanks for reading :)Yllom0 30 May
30 May Chamber of Aspects Realm down? So just got a bit of lag earlier like the game was crashing. So i exited out of the game and went to restart it and it logs in but when it goes to connect to realm its just a blank screen with no characters no nothing? I tried changing realms and it works just fine. So... Chamber of Aspects realm is down?Cynfel24 30 May
30 May Are we cross-realm'ed with Silvermoon now or what I see way to many of them around lagging our realm into oblivion, recently some random person whispered me from that realm as if we were in party or from same realm or whatever. It used to be that Blizzard announced when they were linking realms, but now? What's happening, really?Too2 30 May
30 May CoA best pvpers What do you guys think are the best pvpers of each class? i say: seramjr, seramjr, fatbone and some blood dk without gemsSiggas175 30 May
22 May LF new players and or another guild to raid with Due to lots of people stepping down, taking breaks from the game and the usual summer slack, we're struggling to get 20 raiders together to continue into Mythic Nighthold. We are looking for any other guilds in a similar situation to raid with over the next few months. If things go well, we can look at maybe merging. We've cleared Mythic TOV and are 7/10 NHRakie2 22 May
21 May H] Clan One are looking for a HEALER Clan One are looking for Healer. We have main raid days twice a week on Thursday and Sunday, from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. We use TS3. You must be 18+ to join the guild. Please contact me in game (fixa#2101), or reply below for more information.Fixamo0 21 May
21 May <Metanoia> - Ravencrest. Looking for serious raiders <Metanoia> - Ravencrest - Alliance Introduction We are a group of older players who enjoy the game the most when we are pushing hard for Mythic boss kills whilst they are still relevant, unfortunately, we have been unable to find a guild that matches those ambitions/raids at the times we are able to raid. The Plan The aim is to have a solid roster of 20+ players who all want to get cutting edge pre-nerf in a drama free environment, and understand what is required in raids and outside to achieve that. Requirements • Age 18+ (will be reviewed case by case if not met) • Able to raid Weds/Thurs/Mon 22:00-01:00 (server-time) • 100% attendance barring unforeseen circumstances or reasonable notice. • Able to speak English and have a working mic you can use • Always prepared for raids, food/flask/pots/runes • Able to take constructive criticism and feedback. • Preferably have provable experience in raiding at a high end (will be reviewed case by case) • Able to commit the time required to min/max (and expect the same of others) • In depth knowledge of class and upcoming changes. • Able to read/watch/listen to raid tactics and have a thorough understanding of the boss and mechanics before stepping into any raid. • The mindset that loot is a means to an end and the “teams” progress > personal logs. • Mechanically strong The mentality of the guild may seem strict but this is because we would prefer not to have our or your time wasted if you are not prepared to commit. (if you do not meet 1 of the requirements then still feel free to submit an application form, if you are not prepared to meet 1 of the requirements then this is likely not the place for you) Classes/Roles Required Currently, we are in need of 3 Healers (preferably not shaman mains), and Ranged + Melee DPS. It is possible we have a tank spot open for outstanding candidates. What we will offer you A serious, drama-free raiding environment, with players that will commit to putting in the required time and effort. • Cutting Edge on every raid, anything less is failure • Eventually, raiding flasks/pots/feasts • Committed, consistent, and experienced leadership • High standards expected of everyone equally, no exceptions. • Researched and prepared raid leading If this is of interest to you and you want to apply visit: http://www.metanoia-eu.shivtr.com/ If you would like some more information, add mellowz#2407, zime#21104, entail#2216, AuQia#2343, InSAne#23753Pollitburo0 21 May
19 May Have... have we met? Achievement This achievement is part of the molten front dailys from cataclysm. (Under quests) I still need to /wave folowing NPC's: - Hemet nesingwary - Chromie - Nat Pagl - Mankrik If you have one of those (Alliance side) Don't complete the quest, instead, contact me and let me /wave the NPC, for a nice reward of 5000 gold! If you, as a horde are lucky to get the horde only NPC, and you let me /wave, i will pay 10000 gold. Easy gold for you, easy achievement for me. You can contact me via battletag : luigi#2969 I am only between 17:30-21:00 server time almost every day.Jarsensf5 19 May
16 May [A] Looking for another guild to join forces Our guild is having a members activity problem, which slows down our raiding progress. We have a group of experienced raiders and we are looking for another guild with similar problem to join forces against the legion.Virdan1 16 May
16 May [H]<Heretics> 3/3 -7/10M. Recruiting now! We're a semi-hardcore guild with serious raiding, a mix of former hardcore and casual raiders in the past but today have and strive for the same goal and share equal attitude. We focus on the chemistry of the people for a better atmosphere and to have better success in the long run. What Heretics expect from our raiders: Knowledge of class & different roles Reliable attendance (min 90%) Research tactics on current and upcoming encounters Character maxamization (Upgrade gear, pots,flask etc) A good personality & a teamplayer Reliable computer, microphone and internet. What we're lookin for and what we offer: We want people to strive for a higher succes than casual raiding but not required to spend 5 days on raiding aswell. Have a blast during raids and performing the very best on encounters with full attention and whereabouts. We're aiming to be competetive with the other the top guilds, motivate ourselves it can be done on three progression raids per week. There is always high activity in Heretics, members doing mythic+ dungeons and more. A mature guild with fair and high experience leadership within PvE content. If you think you would be a good fit in our guild, who is serious with raiding and also wants to have fun and share experience with us, don't hesitate and apply on our website. Raid 3 days per week for progression which will be setup in ingame calendar. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday Raid time: 20:00 - 23:00 ST Loot system: Loot Council Classes & Roles 20170507 Tank: Dk/Pala/War/Druid <High> Healer: Hpala <High> Melee: x2 DH/Rogue/Ret <High> Range: Affliction/Demonology Warlock <HIGH> Shadow Priest <HIGH> Beast Mastery/Marksman Hunter <HIGH> Please visit this site and fill out the application if you are interested! http://hereticscoa.enjin.com/ Contact us: [GM] Rake#227| Recruitment: Doomy#21989Boombloom2 16 May
15 May [H] 2 Players looking for a guild to call home Hey guys, Myself and a friend are both looking for a casual raiding guild to call home. We are both ex hardcore raiders, but due to RL, we are unable to commit to the hardcore raiding lifestyle these days. We are looking for something 1-2 days a week, preferably 8:30 ST or later. I play Rogue, although I also have a 110 prot paladin that just requires a little gearing, my friend would be playing Warrior DPS. Any questions, feel free to add me up: Drakthir#2945 Thanks for reading!Valexea2 15 May
14 May Abyss - Weekly Raiding Guild LFM Raiders (& Socials)! Abyss are looking for more players to join us a socials or raiders. Raiding Sundays 8:00pm – 11:00pm realm time. We currently raid with 10-12 players each week but would love to expand this to be nearer to 20. We have cleared Nighthold normal and are going into heroics on 21/05/2017. Players who have never raided before are more than welcome too. Social Abyss is a guild for the vagabonds, the altoholics, the facetious, and those who enjoy playing the latest content at their own pace. We welcome people age 18+ of any level, class, and experience for anything from socialising to doing old achievements! Abyss We're a laid back bunch who treat the game as a hobby. So if you're interested in enjoying the game while doing real life commitments then Abyss could be for you! abyss-coa.guildlaunch.com Sammy#2614Samanx0 14 May
14 May Migration Hello! Me and my husband are thinking of migrating to a pve server. How is the pve content on this server/Battlegroup? How are the bgs?Oxaloacetat1 14 May
12 May (H) Renegade Wolves recruiting We are a raiding guild that raids three nights per week – Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 20:30 to 23:30 and are looking for more members to join us on our mythic progression. We are currently 2/3 Mythic ToV and 4/10 Mythic Nighthold. We are currently looking for a few melee classes to fill out our roster all other classes will be considered. If you are interested in joining the guild, please apply on our website – www.renegade-wolves.org . If you have any questions you can contact our officers in-game or using their battletags. Garthwen = veggis#2459 Psychotis = Psy#21430 Darky = Dark#21879 Thefrostyone = Frozen#2811 Ulquiorra = Nevada#2242Thefrostyone10 12 May
12 May [H] <Interesting Times> - Casual Raiding. And Stuff. OHAI!! For the extremely impatient TLDR: Specific Recruitment is closed at the moment. But we're still / always interested in birds of feather. You really should read the info in this post first.. but since you're probably impatient and have read thousand guild ads by now - skip to the last post for current status: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615032494#post-11 Still here? OK? So keep reading.. Guild presentation incoming.. <Interesting Times> was formed in Oct 2016, at the beginning of Legion and even though we're a fairly new guild, we don't have any plans of going anywhere. Seriously. We don't. We suck at planning. We're one of those guilds that others classify as "casual friends and family"-guild. I guess that's OK, we're not terribly offended by that description. We love five-man content, we run plenty of dungeons and Mythic+ and we raid twice a week. To be honest, we're not terribly good at any of it but we don't let that stop us and we compensate by having a boatload lot of tenacity (or, as you might also call it; pure damn stubbornness) and a strange sense of humor that allows us to laugh at our own mediocrity. We don't really care if you topped the DPS in your last LFR or if you used to be a Really Big Name back in the heyday of TBC. We don't want to see the log of your latest parses nor are we very interested in just how many BiS Legendaries you have right now (but hey, gratz! #sephuz4evah). We appreciate proper spelling. We have fairly active forums and Discord where we like to discuss Important Things like just how badly our Mondays are going. Or celebrate #TGIF with heavy and dank memes. And we looooove pictures of your pets. Of course. So as you might have already realized, we're all sort of mature(ish), relaxed, friendly people who value social play above all else - an evening where the highlight is a loot drop rather than a laugh is a waste of an evening. Majority of us are trying hard to remember our 30th birthdays, some of us study, most of us spend our time outside WoW (in the so called "real-life"), we work, we have family/friend obligations and some of us seem to have produced offspring, surely against all sensible advice. We're also dorks. And just ever so slightly strange. And we'd like you to join us. One of us! One of us! So what can we offer? Two raids a week - on Wednesday and Sunday, from 20.30 to 23:00 server time A casual alt/achievement/dungeon/whatever night on Fridays from 21:00 - 23:30 Rolling weekly Mythic+ dungeons of wide keystone variety. #depleted No attendance requirements. You probably have a job, family and/or friends. We'd like you to keep them. We don't own you or your time. Tightly-knit, warm and cosy atmosphere, camaraderie with no Drama Llamas. Pretty swag officers. (ok, I snuck this one in, post-edit) A laugh or two. We like to kill bosses and steal their pants, but serious-bizniz pixel killing is not our thing Normal to Heroic progression. If you really, really want Mythic then you're reading the wrong ad. Sorry. We like it this way. Some occasional extra "fun" events (like pet battle tournament or a lore quiz ) What are we looking for? Good people. You've been around the block. Both in-game and real-life. You know what this game is about and you don't get surprised when next patch invalidates your current gear. You sort of, kind of, know how your main character is played. You might even know how other classes work as well, because you have a stash of fifteen hundred alts. We don't look at your numbers or even your previous raid experience, but we get inexplicably happy if you're able to perform close to real-time analysis of the differences between soothing, healing rain and fiery, sulfuric acid under your feet. Willingness to play the game and cope with whatever comes with it. Like evenings full of wipes. Or a soul-crushing 10 second defeat in Mythic 10+. We do this a lot. Not because we're proud of being mediocre but because being super serious about it is just too much damn effort. And it's boring. So laugh. It's funny. If this rambling did not make you close your browser tab in disgust, then you might have what it takes! Read more about us on our website: http://interestingtimes.enjin.com/ Make sure to check out the Guild Charter, it has lots more words. Many words! Handle them! You'll also find one of those recruitment forms over there - hit us with it. If you want to get in contact for a chat, talk to our recruitment officer Camria (Kamria#2772) on BattleNet.Wilward10 12 May
12 May [A] <Prodigious Intelligence> 10/10HC 2/10M 10/10HC 2/10M. We are looking for DPS & Healers who have Desired Classes Havoc Demon Hunter Frost Death Knight Ret Paladin Elemental Shaman Holy Paladin Holy Priest WHAT WE EXPECT We only raid 2 nights a week, so to make the most of our progress time we expect you to consistently attend both raids. If you can't make it, we expect you to let us know in advance ilvl900 is strongly preferred although Ilvl is nothing when you don't know youre class, therefore class knowledge is preferred. However! we have plenty of people in guild to help you improve! RAID TIMES Wednesday 19:30-22:30 - Hc clear in less than 2 hours as well as Mythic Skorp Thursday 19:30-22:30 - Mythic Progression Saturday 19:30-22:30 - informal heroic/alt raid, attendance not required If your class isn't on this list and you are interested please do not hesitate in contacting me as all classes and specs will be considered. For any more information please get in touch with me. Adamski#2551Óbamadin0 12 May
12 May [H] Clan One are looking for a TANK Clan One are looking for Tank with dps O/S. We are currently 10/10 NH Hc. We plan to continue clearing Hc each week. And will test the water with some Mythic progression. We have main raid days twice a week on Thursday and Sunday, from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. We use TS3. You must be 18+ to join the guild. Please contact me in game (fixa#2101), reply below for more information.Fixamo2 12 May
10 May Читаем инфо. For russian speaking ppl only Гилдия BATS-Sporeggar (русскоязычная/Aliance) ишет игроков/гилдию. Для совместных РЕГУЛЯРНЫХ прогрес раидов!!. Есть ТС3 сервер. Вступат и трансферитса ненадо. Кросс реалм . Ишем спокоиных, адекватных людеи. Желателно 25+. Выскочки и любители поматеритса ненужны. Пишем в личку либо на Pagradis#2436. Translation to english: Sorry, this topic is for russian speaking ppl only. Guild BATS from Sporeggar server looking for russian speaking players/guild for forming regular raiding group. You dont need to join guild or transfer. Cross realm group.Blindfury2 10 May
08 May Trying to get my alts into my guild Could anybody help me please? I have been away from the game for quite a long time due to some very ill health, before my break I set up a guild called <The Unholy Order>, but during my time away very few Guildies have been online. I'm trying to get some of my other alts into the guild but there's nobody online when I'm on. Does anybody know of anyways of inviting my alts to my guild please? Plus feel free to join me too if you would like to help me build the guild back up again :) Ps .... The guild master is called 'whatzittooya' (one of my alts also)Fuzzyskull0 08 May
07 May [A] The Conclave of Azeroth are Recruiting! The Conclave of Azeroth are looking for all players of all experience levels to join our social and friendly guild. All we ask of you is that you are friendly, whatever content you like to do in game is up to you. The guild was created from a small group of friends who decided the massive guild they were a part of wasn't active enough. We aim to run events each and every week, and run the guild as a group. Our members decide what direction our guild goes and everyone's opinions are valued. All players are welcome, from casual and weekend players who're looking to level up with some good chat - to raiders who want to make progress with our raiding team. Our raiding team are looking for players of all specs to join our very casual raiding environment. We raid on Sunday evenings from 7.30pm realm time for our progression raid group, with an alt normal run earlier in the reset schedule (day is flexible depending on signups). We understand that real life comes before game, with many of our members have work and social commitments and we work around those. If you would like to join us, please feel free to drop a reply here or shoot a message in-game to Abstractive. I play from 8.30pm realm time most days, and all day most Sundays and Mondays.Abstractive0 07 May
07 May [H] Heretics 3/3M 7/10M Recruitment Hello everyone! Heretics looking for a few more DPS spots for Nighthold Mythic. Founded end of February 2016 and managed to get 9/13 Mythic HFC before Prepatch, and got 12/13M and were close on getting that last mythic kill on Archimonde before Legion. We're a semi-hardcore guild with serious raiding, a mix of former hardcore and casual raiders in the past but today have and strive for the same goal and share equal attitude. We focus on the chemistry of the people for a better atmosphere and to have better success in the long run. What Heretics expect from our raiders. Knowledge of class & different roles Reliable attendance (min 90%) Research tactics on current and upcoming encounters Character maxamization (Upgrade gear, pots,flask etc) A good personality & a teamplayer Reliable computer, microphone and internet. What we're lookin for and what we offer. We want people to strive for a higher succes than casual raiding but not required to spend 5 days on raiding aswell. Have a blast during raids and performing the very best on encounters with full attention and whereabouts. We're aiming to be competetive with the other the top guilds, motivate ourselves it can be done on two progression raids per week. There is always high activity in Heretics, members doing mythic+ dungeons and more. A mature guild with fair and high experience leadership within PvE content.If you think you would be a good fit in our guild, who is serious with raiding and also wants to have fun and share experience with us, don't hesitate and apply on our website. Raid 3 days per week for progression which will be setup in ingame calendar. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday Raid time: 20:00 - 23:00 UTC+1 Loot system: Loot Council Classes & Roles 20170507 Healer: Melee: Range: Affliction/Demonology Warlock <HIGH> Shadow Priest <HIGH> Beast Mastery/Marksman Hunter <HIGH> Please visit this site and fill out the application if you are interested! http://hereticscoa.enjin.com/ Contact us: [GM]Tmbs#2472 | Kilnar#2464 | Recruitment: Doomy#21989Hoddahsmash50 07 May
07 May Selling Nighthold Heroic/Normal and any mythic + 2-15 ...Rikhpurcell3 07 May
03 May <Raiding Dutchman> zoekt nederlandstalige spelers Raiding Dutchman, zoekt nieuwe spelers. Onze guild, Raiding Dutchman, zoekt nieuwe spelers die mee zouden willen raiden. Wij zijn nog geen grote guild en halen de groep die we nu hebben niet genoeg spelers om uberhaupt raids te starten zonder puggers. Wij raiden op dinsdag en donderdag, op dinsdag doen wij onze Emerald Nightmare HC farm run, en donderdag doen wij onze Nighthold run. de tijden zijn: van 20:00 tot ongeveer 23:00 servertijd. Naast raids doen wij ook vaak M+ dungeon runs, en we hebben een kleintjes run waar wij op laag lever characters inloggen en samen levelen. Bij al deze runs gebruiken wij teamspeak Wij zoeken nederlandstalige spelers die mee willen met raiden, en bovenal gezellig zijn om mee om te gaan. onze raid leaders hebben beide 10/10 hc en curve, en voor de rest zijn we helaas, buiten onze basisgroep, weinig ervaren raiders, en kunnen dus niet op een hoog nieveau raiden. Dus zoeken we hulp van nieuwe spelers. wij zijn bovenal een groep mensen die het raiden en samenspelen doen om de gezelligheid, dus als je vragen hebt kun je die altijd stellen, en als je hulp nodig hebt bij dungeons zullen er altijd wel mensen online zijn die je willen helpen Als jij denkt onze guild te kunnen versterken, en een aangenaam lid van de guild te zijn kun je mij, lilnoggo-chamberofaspects of onze GM backslice-chamberofaspects benaderen. Of laat een reactie achter, wij kijken regelmatig op deze postLilnoggo0 03 May
30 Apr [H] <Rancid Carnage> Recruiting new raid members Rancid Carnage is a social guild that likes to raid. With the progress we had, we are changing the raid members. Our raiding times and raiding information: Tuesday – 20:00 – 22:30 ST Thursday – 20:00 – 22:30 ST At the moment all positions for raiding are open and there’s no need for any previous experience in raiding you just need to prove your skills, although at some positions we would like to have someone with at least a bit of experience. What do we want from you: We want you to have patience because sometimes when we are raiding some of our members can say some stuff that can offend someone even though they don’t mean it in that way also we want from you not to rage because it can cause some bad aftereffects. And even though we stated that we are a social guild we still want from you some attention to the raid. We don’t mind a bit of chattering or jokes as long as it’s still somehow connected to the raid What can we offer: We are a social based raiding guild so the atmosphere in the raids is really relaxed because we aren’t that much of hardcore players. Also if someone hasn’t got the right gear for the raiding we don’t mind helping them out so they can join our future raids. If you have got interest in joining our guild just contact one of our GMs: Holyartist#2295 Achertin#2772Achertin0 30 Apr
29 Apr Last Pull [7/10M] recruiting dps! Guild Name: Last Pull Server: Chamber of Aspects (EU) Faction: Horde Raid Times: Wednesday & Sunday 19:30-22:30 - Optional HC clear on Friday. Loot System: RCLootCouncil Info : 1 : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/199632/latest/ 2 : https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/chamber-of-aspects/Last+Pull Check out the video's the get an idea of what our raids look like :) Progress: EN Mythic : 7/7 TOV Mythic : 3/3 NH Mythic : 7/10 (progress) About us : We are a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild. We clear all content raiding only 2 times a week. Most of our players are mature and highly active ingame and on discord. Giving u the feeling that you are part of a family. This is also what we look for in new players. Fitting in the group is very important to us. Outside of raiding days we do mythic+ , boosting alts, play other games, just hang out together on discord, you name it! But during raids we expect people to be ready and focussed - (Keeping the atmostphere relaxed in between pulls is important, so we don't mind joking around a bit) Recruiting: We are currently looking for up to 3 dps to strenghten the raidteam for current progress and prepare for ToS. Any class/spec will be considered! Ilvl : 900+ Experience : Up to date with the class/spec you play. NH Heroic cleared / multiple kills. We expect players to have enough knowlegde of the game and a raiding environment. If you can't make these demands, but still want to join, give it a try. We will review every application! So if you are looking for a highly active raiding guild ? Contact : Holyravér - Stammetje#2885 Brewborn - Brewborn#2317 Join the family!Holyravér0 29 Apr
28 Apr delete pls dead contentBrewborn0 28 Apr
25 Apr <Village Idiot> LFM for mythic, 10/10HC 10/10 HC with aotc on both hc EN and ToV friendly flexible and casual without compromising progress. Mature player base with real life commitments mean we understand people cannot make every single raid or stay for the duration - don't worry, it wont get you benched/kicked. We're looking to make up a mythic team. We value our members opinions be they veteran with us or brand new, and are very open to advice and suggestions. On the other hand we're very happy to help people gear up, give advice with interface/logs/simulations etc. The more you help the more you rank up! We're looking for a few more like minded members with the goal to dip our feet into mythic raiding. Ask any of the officers in game or apply on here if you're interested!Nippip0 25 Apr
24 Apr [A] The Select Few are recruiting Greetings, The Guild: We are a small, stable guild containing players with a balanced down to earth forward attitude. We raid two times a week and run a few M+ each week. Our current team is based around 10 – 12 core raiders, so the aim is to build a bit more depth and resilience whilst maintaining our positive atmosphere. Our progress is: Emeral Nightmare 7/7 HC Trials of Valor 3/3 HC Nighthold 10/10 N - 10/10 HC What are we looking for? We are looking for a few raiders to be part of the team. We currently have a variety of classes and flexibility in roles, we are more interested in the player than the class. However having a DPS spec would be a great bonus. Reliability is core of what we would like. Would we suit you? We would suit someone who is searching for a guild where they can come in, enjoy the raids and become a valued member of our line-up. Attitude and consistency are prized above all else but we would expect our raiders to put effort into being able to do current content. We are not after mercenary players to just fill a role. Joining a new guild can always be a nerve-wracking experience, so whilst we run a Discord channel, you only have to listen at first until you begin feeling comfortable with us. You haven't raided for a while or you are new to it and looking to get started? In this case we would be happy to take you on M+ runs and raid bosses that we have on farm until you grow into your role. However you would have to actively aim to be part of our team. Anyone looking for a big guild with a massive player base probably have better options with one of the other well respected, alliance guilds on this server (we are not the many, we are the few). If we sound like a guild that you would like to be a part of, please contact: Wayski Feytnaan Cibb Optronic Thanks for reading!Feytnaan15 24 Apr
23 Apr WTB: Nemesis Troll Hi! Would like to buy a boost for this silly achievement to get it out of my quest log. Only need 252 more kills. Also if you can sell me a boost for the Bloody Coins achievements in The Timeless Isle I might be interested too.Queneau0 23 Apr
22 Apr Delete DeleteBokstav1 22 Apr
22 Apr derby and nottingham players since moving to derby i havent made "outside" friends, im the sort of person to keep myself to myself and even though that make's me sound sad im really not. i have a good guild and ive made good wow friends in it i owe them alot, when i first joined i had no clue what to do, luckly im not to bad now :) just posting this to see if there are any players close or in derby to "play " with :) and become friends. maybe childish to someone people and that is ok each to their own and all that jazz, take care all and bye for nowKittycatz47 22 Apr
21 Apr Where are you from? Just because of pure curiosity, I would like to know where the CoA community is from? Myself: Prague, Czech republic.Hennessy127 21 Apr
20 Apr 7/7M 3/3M 9/10M - Chamber of Aspects - Catch my towel <Catch my towel> currently 7/7M, 3/3M, 7/10M Currently realm first and looking to keep it that way. We are also ranked 544 in the world at the time of this post, Our current mythic raid times are Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday & Monday 20:00-24:00 server time. Heroic clear will be done if we do not have the right amount of players on any of the set days. Currently Recruiting Healer - Paladin Druid Monk Dps - Warlock Demon Hunter We are serious raiders so raid your availability must fit our raid times. Please add me joe66#2881 or visit our website www.Catchmytowel.com for more info :) Thank you for your time, i hope to speak to you soon!Lilman10 20 Apr
18 Apr [H] Ink - 2/10 M recruiting! Who we are: Ink are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. We are currently on Ragnaros! What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Ranged dps: Balance Druid, BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire Mage Melee dps: Windwalker Monk Tank: Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk Healer: Holy Paladin Exceptional players are always considered even if your class isn't listed on our recruitment list! Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776Rampager1 18 Apr
10 Apr Mythic Nighthold szukam ludzi Poszukuje ludzi do rozpoczęcia progressu na mythicku NH. Chętni niech się odezwą :DSharrds0 10 Apr