Chamber of Aspects

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
12h [H]<Clan One> LF Healer for Raid Team Clan One are looking for a Druid, Monk, or Paladin Healer to join our Heroic Raid Team. We offer fun, relaxed raiding. And free flasks. We are currently 4/11 Hc. We raid Thursday and Sunday. 20.00 to 23.00. We use Teamspeak and EPGP. It would be great if you have a dps off-spec. 18+ only. You can contact me in game fixa#2101Fixamo0 12h
2d [H] Animosity 'Looking for DPS', 5/11 Heroic Antorus. Hello! Animosity is a fun, friendly raiding environment filled with players from all walks of life, we're currently looking for more players to join our raid team for 7.2.5/Tier 20. The guild aim is 'semi-core', in the sense of having a focused approach, but raid twice a week, with an optional third day. We also believe in an out-of-game community, based from our forums or discord server, discussing anything from boss tactics to transmog/classic raid runs or even a new game on Steam! Our current progress -EN: 7/7 HC (Curve) -ToV: 3/3 HC -NH: 10/10 HC (Curve) -ToS 9/9 HC (Curve) -Antorus 5/11 HC Previous progress -BRF: 10/10 HC (Curve) -HIghmaul: 7/7 HC (Curve) -HFC 13/13 HC (Curve) Recruitment We are looking for friendly and hard working players to join our ranks. Open to anyone with or without experience as long as you are a minimum of 930 ilvl. Ideally your item level will around our current progress, but don't take the above as set in stone, we want the player, not the class/spec. Sought after roles Rogue - Any spec Warlock - Any spec Mage - Any Spec Shaman - Enhancement Druid - Feral Paladin - Retribution Hunter - Any spec Raiding Schedule and Expectation -Monday & Wednesday: 2100 to 0000 server time. (Same time Sunday is an Optional day) -Be Enchanted. Plenty of Flasks, Pots, Food and Runes. -DBM/Bigwigs installed and updated regularly. -TeamSpeak3, even if you can't or don't want to talk, just able to listen for tactics etc. -RCLootCouncil installed and updated regularly. (Raid loot distribution) -Angry Assignments installed for raid directions and notes. If we sound like what you're looking for, visit our website: ... Social members also welcome to chat and hang out or even raid with us on Sundays. Or contact us in-game: Manaspanner/Brewser - Officer [Faecalmancer#2848] Gentlepaws - Officer [NeoNebulosa#2789] Xunto - Raid Lead [TurtleOclock#2137]Manaspanner108 2d
2d [A] Imperium (1/11M) recruiting - casual raiding guild Hi there. I'm Aeiedil, one of the officers of Imperium and the person that talks too much during raids. We're looking to recruit a few more people into our raid team so that we can once again stomp all over Mythic, this time to give Kil'jaden a bit of a slap. During Nighthold we did well, finishing up with 7/10M cleared however due to the departure of our much-loved GM, coupled with one of our main tanks deciding to go and hibernate. Someone didn't tell him that bears hibernate in the winter. Can't be helped! When do we raid? Wednesday 19:20-22:00ish (farm mode!) Thursday 19:20-22:00ish Sunday 19:20-22:00ish (alt and social fun-run) Monday19:20-22:00ish (progress night) Of these raids, the key raid is normally the Monday raid for progression. Wednesday is usually covering the bosses we've already got pretty much on farm and so that is more important for gearing up and that sort of thing. Thursday and especially Monday usually sees progress so we would expect you to be available for then. We are fundamentally still a casual raiding guild though, so we're not about to have a go at someone if they need to miss some raids - but the more reliable you are the more you'll find yourself having a spot in the Mythic group. How is loot distributed? Loot is important, no point pretending it's not. In the alt/social runs, or if we are clearing HC due to not having a suitable group for Mythic on a given night, we typically run Personal loot. On whichever difficulty we are progressing we revert to Master Loot where the officers distribute based on what would provide the greatest benefit to the guild progress. Any BoEs that drop are kept by whoever is lucky enough to get them. What do we need? Not a lot really, but we can probably fit in a couple more raiders somewhere. If you just want to join us for a place to hang out we also accept pretty much anyone as a Social member. There are often dungeon / M+ runs throughout the week among other things, and you can also then join in the Sunday fun run. Who do I contact? You can get hold of anyone in the guild for a chat, either to find out what it's really like in Imperium, or just to make them forget what they were meant to be doing. If you'd like to get hold of me then feel free to give me a shout on Battle.net, Aeiedil#2132 - just please be aware that during raid time I might not be very chatty :)Aeiedil18 2d
2d Returning player Returning player looking for a friendly social guild. I'm currently leveling my Tauren Paladin, and hoping to find a guild I can call home, maybe get some pointers with the newer content. Last played towards the end of MoP. Thanks for reading!Astendaw4 2d
2d WTS Heroic Argus the Unmaker, 11/11 HC Antorus and +15. we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 960 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get in your weekly chest in your class order hall and a good chance on 940 or higher from the chest at the end of the dungeon, if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. -Antorus Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 940 loot or higher, up to 985. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Antoran Charhound Mount from Felhounds of Sargeras -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Argus the Unmaker you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Antorus heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2.5 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 2 million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 400k. -full Antorus heroic is 1 million and 500k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k-100k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt1 2d
2d ⋆ [A] ReaperCrew - LF Heroic and Mythic Raiders ⋆ Greetings great heroes of Azeroth, My name is Repruer, friends call me Rep, and i'm the head of ⋆ ReaperCrew ⋆ ReaperCrew’s recruitment is open - looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid. You can apply for a position in our raiding / main raiding team via Application Form: http://wow.reapercrew.ro Server: Chamber of Aspects - EU https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/chamber-of-aspects/ReaperCrew If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants, as our goal is to bring the best 20 into heroic and mythic raiding. We are NOT elitists. Raiding Times: Monday: 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM - progression raids Wednesday: 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM - progression raids Thursday: 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM - progression raids Saturday: 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM - normal raids Sunday: 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM - normal raids Will usually not raid later than 11:00 PM, unless something is close to dying. Guild Events: Tuesday: 7:30 - 11:00 PM - Mythic+ keys, hall of the Champions Friday: 7:30 - 11:00 PM - PvP All Stars Guild Goals: Our primary goal is to have fun in the game! Beat every encounter in the game - our goals are almost always progress-oriented. Stay competitive and stay one of the best guilds of the server. Maintain the friendly atmosphere in the guild: -There is no QQ, no drama, no scams and no loot arguments. -We don't scream on discord for people's mistakes. -People are welcome to invite their friends in the guild to join our social ranks. -We expect mature and adult behavior from all our guildies. Don't over-recruit, even if it means we sometimes are a bit short on people, we keep our numbers reasonable. Do guild achievements. (although our main goal is always progress) Requirements: If you wish to join our main raiding team, you will need: - To know your class very well (stats, rotations, etc.) - Around 935 ilvl, at least 70+ artifact level. - Be able to cover at least 2 roles/specs with 65+ lvl on both weapons. - Be able to attend at least 3/5 raid days every week. - Show up to raids/events in time. - Be prepared for raids/events (flasks, consumables, etc.) - Be able to accept criticism. - A positive, progressive mindset. Required Addons for our Main team: RC Loot Council DBM or Bigwigs WeakAuras2 Discord software is mandatory for every raid, so make sure you have the voice application installed before attending raids. What we expect from recruits: ⋆ Knowledge/Skills: -We expect very good performance on every level -Learn from your mistakes, but also from other people's mistakes -Adapt to new situations and new tactics quickly -Know all the mechanics of your class and how to use them to their fullest as part of a team -Know about the encounters beforehand and how your abilities will fit into it and when ⋆ Dedication/Reliability: -We only raid 3 nights (progression), which don't give much room for standby or for over-recruit, so we expect as close to 3/3 as possible from everyone. -Have a good PC and solid Internet connection. Don't waste our time and yours if you have 5 FPS and d/c at every pull. -Be ready for every encounter in terms of knowledge, consumables and extra gear sets if needed ⋆ Personal Traits: -Team attitude. We are happy when you try to be as good as possible but you should always value the "good of the team" more then your personal achievements/gear -Mature people only (not age related) -Raiding experience. We don't expect you to have killed every boss out there, but you should have some good hard mode raiding experience -Order of importance: Attitude>Skill>Gear. If you fail on the first two, you will fail your trial. -Able to communicate clearly in English, both in speaking and in writing (we use discord, having a microphone is a big plus but not obligatory - although it is 100% required for tanks) -Mature attitude towards raiding. Wiping is part of the learning process in besting an encounter. If you don't like wiping, you are probably playing the wrong game. Be a decent human being and have fun with the people you play with. We want members who want to be with us for a long time. If you are interested in joining a multi-culture family and wish to enjoy the game in a new home, please add JohnnyofRC#2216 on battlenet.Repruer26 2d
3d [H] - Holy Pala LF Semi-casual Raiding Guild Recently changed jobs which for the first time since MoP has left me with my weekday evenings free. Always free on a Thursday night, but can be free most other Mon-Thurs evenings if required, and occasionally weekends. Looking for a guild that raids a couple of times a week, progressing into Heroic, but don't take themselves too seriously (Not kicking people for not being able to make raids every time!). Currently at 943 ilvl, have done Antorus on normal with pugs, but really wanting to push into some HC bosses now. I've seen a couple of guilds recruiting, but all seem to be looking for DPS. I do have a Retri offspec and to some extent know how to play it, but I'd rather be primarily a healer and only run as Retri on occasion (If necessary). Need any more info or want a chat, either respond on here or PM me in-game B-net: Neffian#2931 Cheers.Irruminati0 3d
3d (H) Fear, LF Antorus raiders We are looking for a few dps to join our Raid Team. We offer fun, relaxed raiding. And free flasks and food. We are currently 11/11 NM and 1/11 HC Antorus, the burning throne. A long standing guild FEAR has been on CoA since 2009 and is currently in need of some fun, active players to bolster our raid teams and enjoy Legion with us. We don't care if you're mythic experienced or if you've cleared only normal, we are just looking for people to enjoy the game with and progress through the content in an enjoyable, rage free environment. Raid Times Tuesday- 20:00 - 22:30 Thursday- 20:00 - 22:30 All we ask is you try your best, and make the effort to be on time and be proactive about tactics. Although we do prefer some raiding experience (doesn't have to be Legion raids!) we understand that everyone starts somewhere. If you fancy joining us on this wacky ride called Legion please drop us a message. Please contact Darkbaz ( bazil#2891) on battle net Cyaneye BharalDarkbaz4 3d
5d <H> Tanking Pair looking for a new guild (Pls read). Guild found, thanks guys :)Minimorti0 5d
6d [A] Raiding Dutchman Raiding/Casual Guild Beste mensen, Raiding Dutchman is een Nederlandse raiding en casual guild. Je !@#$ ons op dit moment vinden op ... Voel je vrij en registreer. We zijn altijd op zoek naar serieuze mensen die met ons willen raiden maar ook casuals. We maken gebruik van Teamspeak 3 om met elkaar te communiceren onder de raid. Kortom wil jij deel uitmaken van een leuke club mensen maar ook lekker raiden dan is Raiding Dutchman iets voor jou. Met vriendelijke groet, DennisTictactotem3 6d
06 Dec [H] Returning player - looking for a PvE guild Hey, Returning to wow after 2 years away, Legion is looking good so far! Playing an ugly Orc - frost DK. Looking for a mature, friendly PvE raiding guild with people that help each other in non-raid content and strive for teamwork in raids. Not interested in Mythic raid progression, I'm just starting out and will not be much help in high end raids. Hoping to raid 2-3 evenings per week, from 21:00 and on. Started playing again on 6/10 with a level 100 character. Now the old Orc is at level 110 with 903 equipped item level. Done only looking for raid content so far, no normal / HC raiding experience in Legion yet. Even if I do not qualify for the raid team at the moment, it would be great to play with like-minded people that play to chill and enjoy the game with friends. BTW - Really enjoyed getting to see Illidan's story "I am my scars!" Hope to see you in game, IceIcebladè2 06 Dec
06 Dec [H] Badly Textured Bones - Recruiting! HI We are a friendly social guild mainly made up of IRL friends and we are looking for more social raiders to join our ranks. raid days and times are : Sunday 21:00-23:00 realm time Tuesday 21:00-23:00 realm time We are looking to recruit any exceptional players who would like a relaxed approach to raiding as well as a very friendly guild environment along with free guild repairs in progress raids. Progress - EN HC 7/7, TOV 3/3 HC, NH 10/10 NH HC 10/10. ToS 9/9 ToS HC 9/9Búb4 06 Dec
04 Dec [A] Player looking for mature HC/Myth guild. I have multiple dps alts and a Blood DK. I'm ToS: 9/9 HC 3/9 Myth.Remeleen2 04 Dec
03 Dec [A] Sacred Legion, Heroic raiding guild Hey, we're a friendly guild that are always looking for more socials, and are currently looking for more members to our raidteam as well. What are we looking for? What we're looking for is a healer and possibly a tank. Our current raid team consists of about 15 people and our healing team is just one holy priest and one holy paladin, so a third healer would really help rounding out our team. Since we're only raiding heroic your spec won't matter much, but your skill and knowledge of mechanics will. If you're a dps looking to play in a heroic raiding team, we would be happy to find room for you as well. You would obviously have to trial first before becoming an official part of the raid team, though. Who are we? So that's who YOU are. Who are WE then? Well, we're a lot more fun that what tired me might make us out to be right now. We are mostly older players (average age of +25) from all over Europe that might not always be the most mature, that like to have fun and joke around, but when we're progressing in the raid and need to put on our serious pants, we can do that as well. We also like doing other things than raiding together. Whether it's leveling alts, doing a few Arenas or RBGs together or it's that weekly m+ doesn't matter. Or just shooting the !@#$ on Discord while playing other games. Since we're raiding on a heroic level, that's where our level of seriousness is as well - a nice in-between. We expect you to know your class and know the mechanics, but you won't get booted for making a mistake (unless you do it over and over again). We expect you to show up on most raid days, but if you can't every now and then because of real life issues, we understand as long as you let us know beforehand. Things like that. Raid Times: Mondays and Thursdays 20.00 - 23.00 server time. So if this sounds like something you could be interested in, please either just post here, or whisper me ingame. Thank you, looking forward to hearing from you.Leohti0 03 Dec
02 Dec Project 60 alliance Anyone interested in a project 60 guild on alliance side ? Guess it would be fresh characters, maybe at some point turn it into progression further, etc. Tried several times in the past to get people around, maybe now is the perfect time.Lunasaaraa1 02 Dec
30 Nov Latvian players or guilds? Is on this server some Latvian players or guilds?Gindro6 30 Nov
29 Nov Could not find a casual PvP guild, so I made one.. With the help of four friendly strangers, I have formed <Haunters>, hoping to gather up as many PvP'ers (casuals to hardcore) as possible, as to make it easier to find partners for arenas, (r)BG's and group events. I am aiming to create a chill, fun environment for everyone. As the guild is forming, all levels are welcome and everyone can jump in and relax, maybe munch on some gnomes-on-a-stick! If this is what you're looking for, search for us in the recruitment tab or reply to this post! I log in every day (a little too much) so I will be happy to answer any questions and/or welcome you to the Alliances' worst nightmare! 18s+ only, 0 tolerance for abusive behaviour.Sixfor1 29 Nov
28 Nov Can't enter the world Can't enter the world only on Chamber of Aspects.Yusan1 28 Nov
22 Nov [A] <Redeemer of souls> recruting Hello everyone, as title says <Redeemer of souls> are recruting active playeres we are in need of officers, but we are accepting all kind of players, our main rule is to be active and comunicative. Guild is mostly for fun and comunicating, we are planing many fun events, also in guild you can find your leveling mate, daily quest mate you can find PvE groups and PvP buddys. We are helpfoul and frendly. Feel free to /whisper Wildzen (guild master), Patycake (co. guild master) or you can whisper me in game, also feel free to make apply in-game or leave post here. :) Regrads to everyone!Elenori12 22 Nov
19 Nov [H] <Interesting Times> 9/9 HC Tos Recruiting <Interesting times> are recruiting for our raid team. We’re mostly interested in finding the right people, who will fit into our relaxed and friendly guild community. If you also play one of the following classes, we'd love to hear from you: Rogue Mage Hunter Other raid details are: Progress: 9/9 Heroic ToS. Raid times: Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30 to 23:00 server time (central European Time UTC+01:00). Raid communication: We use Discord for voice communication and English is the language of the guild. Loot System: We use the Personal Loot system unless otherwise noted. About Interesting Times Interesting times was founded in October 2016, and while the guild is still relatively new, many of our members are older and have been playing since release. Between us, we have a lot of experience in progression raiding, raid leading and guild management. We have established a close-knit, friendly atmosphere in the guild. We prefer to grow organically and focus on finding people who fit our community well. The social aspect of the game – enjoying playing through content together – is the most important measure of our success. Our approach to Raiding Our raids are well organised and disciplined, with prepared strategies and experienced raid leadership. We know what we’re doing and bosses go down regularly. If you are new to raiding, we are a good place to learn the craft of boss killing. We take a casual approach to raiding – we have no mandatory attendance rules, we don’t focus on the performance of individuals and we aim for a very relaxed atmosphere in the raid. This works because our team love to raid and don’t like to let each other down. Want to find out more? You can read more about us on our website: http://interestingtimes.enjin.com/ If you’d like to chat I can be reached on BattleNet: Yatima#2344 and I’m happy to chat anytime.Kesari1 19 Nov
18 Nov Chamber of Aspects türk guild Merhaba WoW oyuncuları Chamber of Aspects serverında yeni bir guild açtık. Yaş veya yetenek gözetmeksizin herkesi arıyoruz. Guildimiz çok hardcore olamayan ama oyunu iyi kötü bilen kurucuların olduğu bir guild. Proggres: Tomb of Sargeras Normal:9/9 Heroic:9/9 Mythic:1/9 Nighthold Normal:10/10 Heroic:10/10 Mythic:3/10 Emerald Nihgtmare: Normal:6/6 Heroic:6/6 Mythic:6/6 Trial of Valor Normal:3/3 Heroic:3/3 Mythic:0/3 Chamber of Aspects türk guild Deayhwing#22258Avalkaval0 18 Nov
18 Nov Türk guildi arıyorum SELAM arkadaşlar bu server de ve oyunda yeniyim oyundan anlayan ve seviyeli oyuncu arayan türk guildi varmı. Yardımcı olursanız sevinirim etkinliklere katılmayı çok istiyorum ama kimseyi tanımıyorum lütfen yardım. He bu arada yaşım 36 isim ahmetZiyankar1 18 Nov
17 Nov [H] <Vanillaism> - New Project 60 Guild! Hey guys. I have decided to start a fresh Project 60 (Horde) guild on CoA as the other EU guilds are full to the brim at the moment. Looking for Officers as well as new members. For all information, join the Discord here: https://discord.gg/KPjGa3GVanillua0 17 Nov
15 Nov Have... have we met? Achievement This achievement is part of the molten front dailys from cataclysm. (Under quests) I still need to /wave folowing NPC's: - Hemet nesingwary - Chromie - Nat Pagl - Mankrik If you have one of those (Alliance side) Don't complete the quest, instead, contact me and let me /wave the NPC, for a nice reward of 5000 gold! If you, as a horde are lucky to get the horde only NPC, and you let me /wave, i will pay 10000 gold. Easy gold for you, easy achievement for me. You can contact me via battletag : luigi#2969 I am only between 17:30-21:00 server time almost every day.Jarsensf7 15 Nov
14 Nov Returning player looking for mature pve/pvp guild Hello , Afther a big break im ready to return to wow . Ive been playing since late vanilla and used to raid a lott , most of my guild friends dont play annymore so i lost fun of the game . Im looking for a social , mature and friendly guild with good amount of activity? :) Ohh , i come with free wifi for all ;) CheersWifï5 14 Nov
11 Nov Sprint - 100-110 Dungeon Booster [Fast, Reliable] Hello, I'm Sprint; a fast experienced dungeon booster! Sprint Level 101 Horde Balance Druid 200% Movement Speed 101% Mastery 68% Haste 19% Leech ★Service Requirements★ ► ilvl 680+ and Order hall Unlocked. ► 100-110 Boost will take approximately 3.5-4 hours depending on heirlooms ★Service Information★ ► Boosts are done in normal dungeons and you will be playing your own character. ► You can AFK at the entrance or follow me, no need to dps or heal. ► 1 level takes approximately 4-6 dungeons, depending on your rested exp and heirlooms. ► Price: 2500g/dungeon ► 100-110 Price can be discussed! -I accept gold on horde, every server on EU. How ever, I prefer payments on Draenor. ★Contact me★ If you want to schedule a run or have any questions, feel free to add me and I'll get back to you within moments! Add Rawrasaurus#21427 or Elliot#21367 if you are interested. Thanks!Sprint0 11 Nov
07 Nov Selling dungeon boosts 100-110 Selling 100-110 dungeon boosts, 2.5k per run, or from 100-110 in trade for a wow token. /w Meowpew Ingame.Dreamcore0 07 Nov
07 Nov [H] <clan ONE> looking for dps Clan One are looking for a few dps to join our Raid Team. We offer fun, relaxed raiding. And free flasks. We are currently 9/9 Hc. We raid Thursday and Sunday. 20.00 to 23.00. We use Teamspeak and EPGP. It would be great if you have an off-spec. 18+ only. You can contact me in game fixa#2101Fixamo3 07 Nov
04 Nov Fear Are Recruiting Raid Times Tuesday- 20:00 - 22:30 Thursday- 20:00 - 22:30 Please contact Ranikan#2538 Darkbaz ( bazil#2891) on battle net Cyaneye BharalLastmagí43 04 Nov
04 Nov [H] Calling All DPS, we need you! [H] We Raid For Cookies is recruiting. 9/9 HC. We are a social Horde Guild on Doomhammer/Turalyon, we haven't been Raiding very long but have cleared Heroic TOS and have aims to do the same come Antorus and beyond. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We are casual but with only 2 days to raid we are looking for people who want to push themselves and work as a unit to progress at a steady pace as well as having free time for that dreaded irl. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Info. We aim to do mythic+'s as much as possible and when people are online its easy to organize and get groups going. The guild is full of like minded people and many understand WoW is a game not a lifestyle choice so even if you cannot raid social members are welcome and then if you want to join in the experience of raiding there is no barrier to stop you. We aim to help gear up and introduce people to the raiding scene as most of us have raided since vanilla but as life does weve got less time to dedicate to it, but that itch is hard to scratch so when we do raid we put 100% effort in, we are happy to help and teach people this area of the game and welcome anyone who wants to join us in this endeavor. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We Are Recruiting. Melee DPS: All classes Range DPS: All classes We take the player not the class, so we leave that decision to you as in the end your enjoyment of the game benefits us in the long run, Offspec Healers and Tanks are also welcome as things can go wrong or people will be unavailable but are not mandatory. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding Schedule. We Raid Thursdays and Sundays 20:30 Server time -23:00 ST Off raids are also planned but these are done by members as a set day dosnt benefit everyone, we also organize mythic+ nights and even old raids for transmog or just to take other members there to see older content and have a night of laughing rather than screaming boss tactics. Any additional info needed please feel free to contact me ingame or add me on bnet bigbrownie#2993, thank youChuggnorris0 04 Nov
04 Nov LF Arena 3vs3 boost, paying good Hello, i'm looking for 2 people pvp team to boost me 50 3vs3 wins, don't need cr boost (i can heal or dps, what you prefer). If you're experienced and believe you can do it in decent amount of time without raging etc, leave note here please. Am willing to pay 1k per person per win, so thats 50k per person (would prefer 2 people who played together before and won't quit if things don't go easily and who can synchronize well) and 25k bonus per person after completion, total of 150k, 75k each. Am proposing payments be made after couple wins and to set time for boost when you guys are free. If you're interested please post here. Reason i'm doing this is cause i'm looking for people who won't yell, rage scream or leave if we loose some battles. I believe i'm decent, but not elite pvper. Cheers and take care!Iivanjaii0 04 Nov
03 Nov VANIR - HORDE. söker nytt folk Tjenare. Vi är Vanir Horde och finns på Chambers of Aspects söker nytt folk. Allt av intresse. Vi är en casual guild som funnits med i 9 år på olika servrar. Våra grundpelare är gemenskap, laganda och respekt Alla är välkomna och ska också känna sig välkomna. Vi har öppnat upp reqruitments igen, vi vill hitta de små guldkornen bland alla duktiga spelare som finns i väntan på Antorus Därför kör vi HC Onsdagar-Söndag 20.30-23.00 Kravet är minst 900 ilvl och Concordance. Lägger även upp events om Alt runs titt som tätt. Däremellan blir det en hel del Mythic+. Skriv en application på våran hemsida om detta kan vara något för dig! http://www.vanirgaming.org/Swedint2 03 Nov
02 Nov Buying KJ heroic boost... Like title says, i'm looking for guild or reliable person to boost me so i could get "Curve" achievment. Its not that i need it for continuous raiding after it, but just not to miss it in total of others. I came bit late after break to ToS raid, and skipped playing it mostly (i've done several normal runs though). I'm willing to pay 120k, and won't offer more, so don't bother offering me boosts for larger price. I checked on other servers and price mostly goes for 90k (not boosting on lower realms though, that's why i'm offering more on ours). If interested add me in game Grogdal#2575, or post here. Take care...Grogdal1 02 Nov
27 Oct WTS Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent (Sky Crystal) Buying price is 75K, and payment is done in advance. I would have no reason to scam anyone, as I get the mount myself anyways. I can take a maximum of 4 other players per Alani kill. You will have to bring a Red Rider Air Rifle , or something similar, in order to tag in on the NPC. Ask questions down below, if needed.Nrath0 27 Oct
26 Oct [H] Ragnaros (Echelon) - 7/9M Looking for DPS [H] Echelon - 7/9M are looking for more skilled players to join a strong core family of raiders who are stepping into Fallen Avatar & Kil'Jaeden. Priority on DPS (DK, Feral, Hunter & Rogues) but all great players welcomed. We have been around in a couple iterations for over a year, we currently have a solid team of active players, plenty of M+ pushing, Leggo runs and all sorts of shenanigans. If you're looking for not just well organised raiding, but a new home, new friends and a great atmosphere then lets talk more! Add me on: Lukey#21204 or post below to get in touch. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/EchelonRoax0 26 Oct
24 Oct Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé2 24 Oct
20 Oct Returning player LFG [H] Returning player LFG for pvp, raiding and chilling with, I mainly play tank and melee DPS, Thanks in advance.Drillidan1 20 Oct
20 Oct [H] Landsholdet 3/9M LFM *A bright holy light flashes before your eyes, you gasp as you see new opportunities arise* Hello! It is I Herpina - summoner of sheep, deployer of leather love sofa, poster of Xbox memes in /1, crafter of cauldrons, starboy moter, summoner of more sheep, rainbow sparkler, moonkin stone summoner and holy paladin of the danish based guild Landsholdet. I have been sent here to recruit for our mythic adventures, as we are currently not enough players to make our own raids. We are currently progressing in mythic ToS with another guild, who also lack the numbers to make the raids happen on their own. Because of this, we have decided to open up our recruitment to the english speaking community! We are recruiting all classes/specs, but what we really need are damage dealers and healers. If you are a group of damage dealers who are tired of doing M+, your tank quit or whatever - this might be our chance to get together and have a good time. We need 7-10 players who can make it on raids most days. Our raids days are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 20.00 -> 23.00 server time. During farm we skip either Wednesday or Thursday, and during heavy farm we also skip Sunday - or make alt runs. Gear is not an issue. We will gear you up, as long as you are the right player, we will give you the bling you need to perform. We are also open for casual players, and people who just want to run M+. Give me a call ingame @ Cub#2873 or throw a reply here if you have any questions.Herpina2 20 Oct
20 Oct [H] Norsca (4/9M) recruiting! <Norsca> is a fairly newly formed guild on the Chamber of Aspects server. Our main goal is to provide ourselves a relaxed and friendly raiding atmosphere, while still making very decent progress in current content. This means that during the night there usually is a lot of banter and fun on our teamspeak channel, but during pulls everyone does focus on killing the boss and improving themselves. Progress and Raidnights http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/chamber-of-aspects/Norsca Currently we're progressing Tomb heroic at a slow but steady state, at 6/9hc right now. Most likely going to be entering Mythic within 1-2 weeks from now. Our aim is to get as far into Mythic clear as we can on a 2-day progression schedule, preferably with a Cutting Edge reward. Our raid nights are Wednesday (20.15-23.15) and Sunday (21.00-23.15), but if we're really close to a kill we sometimes (very rarely) set up a finishing night on Tuesday (21.00-23.15 at the latest), if attendance can be guaranteed. Furthermore we have a farm run setup (currently ToS Normal) on Thursday night, usually starting around 20.30. Recruiting We are mainly looking for DPS with (equally) strong healing offspec; shadow priest, retribution paladin and arms/fury warrior we are painfully lacking right now. That said, we will take almost any class if the personality is a match and the level of play is sufficient to our level :) If you want to talk to us for more information or for a run, feel free to visit our website at http://norsca.eu or contact Greyfox#2433 Duval#2744Shagrakk13 20 Oct
19 Oct Guilda cu Romani. Suntem guilda cu Romani, lvl 25. Daca sunteti interesati dati /w in game fie mie, fie unui jucator de rank 1.Killhunt9 19 Oct
19 Oct LF PVP+Group Content Guild Me and my friend are looking for a good guild to do some pvp (both bg's and arena) and raids/mythic+ content with. We are mostly available on weekends but later in the evening could work too. I am willing to play all roles, although my main is a warlock, and my friend wants to DPS.Rakkae1 19 Oct
17 Oct A Farewell to a beloved GM Hi Guys, It is with a heavy heart that we have to announce the GM of our beloved guild has sadly passed away on Saturday. Paul Aka Voth also known as the guild leader of Adventure on alliance, had played WoW since Vanilla, the game was his life and the guild his family. I can say with certainty that no guild could parallel the family orientated feel of our guild. Through Paul's ability to bring people together we have made some close irl friends, attended each others weddings, flown from all over Europe to meet. All because of Paul. Every day in Rabble we had people online in discord and game, all chatting about the game, life, helping each other out and Paul was the heart of this. He helped not only our guild but other guilds within game. Anyone who needed anything Paul was there to help, whether it be world quests or life advice. Over the 5 years I have known Paul we have spanned both horde and Alliance, and the news of his passing has left a deep wound in our WoW community, he touched so many peoples lives in game and out. Game wise, Paul started in vanilla, i darent think of how many hours /played he has. He leveled every class to max and was happy to get all of his class mounts. He was a very efficient WoW player. He will forever be remembered for his bad jokes, his inability to shut up on boss fights, hes filthy mouth and brilliant sense of humor. In honor of his memory and is love for the game, we would love if there is some way some kind of tribute can be made to him. The game was his life, it would be awesome to give him something back. If we could get this blue posted to get this seen, and hopefully get devs to look and possibly take suggestions on a tribute would be fantastic. Thank you The Rabble AllianceBelisamá35 17 Oct
14 Oct [H] LF Mythic Raiders as a grp Merge? Hello we are a group of a semi-hardcore people (10-12 )that are really reliable and loyal. People that were raiding together for a long time, we were core raiders in a mythic raidng guild and always cleared full M before the new tier, but our guild got disbanded quite recently due several reasons and all of us would like to continue to raid togehter, even that we splitted to different guilds for now our goal is to raid together from next tier. Now Some info *We are Looking only for people with mythic raidng xp and at least 6/9M by today (14th of october) we dont want to carry anyone therefore we demand that u guys have similar raiding xp. *We are intrested only in groups of people( everything between 4 and 15 people) *We have a very good and xp Raid Leader *We have spot for someone who would like to be a Guild Master and Officer *We are open minded about changing guild name *Since Kazzak is the best server for running PvE guild u must transfer to our realm! *We want to raid 3 days a week, raiding hours and days is an open thing *All days except Fridays and Saturdays are ok *Raiding hours everything between start 19:00 and finish 23:00 server time We are quite flexible about raid setup we got spots for all classes and specs add me on bnet Unreserved#2892 and i send u a spreadsheet with our raid setup. we also have a small grp of socials and standby raiders.Megaisme0 14 Oct
14 Oct WTT gold Hello, I want to trade my gold on Chambers of Aspect (H), for your gold on Lightbringer (H). I don't have a lot of gold but I started playing there and would like some of my gold there. Add my battletag if interested: NeoMatrix#21827Vérún0 14 Oct
10 Oct Just saying hello! So wanted to say hello as i played on official servers at the very beginning of wow. After that i used pirated servers to see whats new in every next expansion...but wow, official game runs so freakin smooth(ignoring random DCs) and best of all....all quests work like a charm :D Anyways - i dont like begging nor need gold(already made 1.6g :P....but if any of you could send me some bigger slotted bag, that would be much appreciated as most needed thing in wow always has been a freakin bag space. Atm havnt bough Legion expansion as i really dont need it till i get used to all the working stuff i havnt experienced in pirated servers, but later gonna get that too....or maby they make some discount on this expansion(hopefully) See ya in game!Bearpoopy0 10 Oct
09 Oct [A] <Tilted> 7/9H is recruiting! Tilted are looking for socials and raiders to defeat Fallen Avatar and Kil'jaeden in the Tomb of Sargeras. We are a casual raiding guild focused on getting curve before Antorus We raid Monday and Friday 7:30-10 (server time) Heroic and Wednesday 8-9 Alt Normal bosses. We're looking for Melee and Ranged (with possible off-specs) to continue to progress. We require Discord, DBM (or similar) and RC loot council. Whisper Xandai, Thunderhops or Karvel for invites.Xandai1 09 Oct
07 Oct WTB 90 arena wins (3vs3) and KJ heroic kill. Hello all. Since legion season 5 got up not long ago i'm looking for people to boost me in arena 3vs3 (i can heal) to get additional saddle lol. Its not that i couldn't get 100 wins overtime, but i would rather i do it all on one or two run with people i know won't complain much or ask for experience (which in arena i don't have much) or having to go through 20, 30 groups to achieve this. If there are such 2 persons willing to boost me, please write in topic. Lastly i would like to buy Killjaeden kill on heroic, to save me time going through groups etc. I have 927 ilvl so i could again do it overtime i'm sure, as i did with other raids in legion, but i lack will to go through it again. I'm not willing to pay insane prices for kill on a side-note so don't bother offering kills like 2-3 months ago. That's all. Take care.Iivanjaii1 07 Oct
05 Oct DK tank sucht Gilde zum wipen Hallo, ich suche eine Gilde für chillige Raids und mythic+ Dungeons. Ich bin „Hauptberuflich“ DK Tank und liebe es zu tanken, ich habe noch nie in einem Raid getankt, aber in diversen Mythic+ Dungeons. Würde gerne eine koordinierte Gruppe haben für höhere Mythic Dungeons, bzw. Wenigstens mehr Einsatz dabei. Deutschsprachige Gilden bevorzugt, voll Englisch wär aber auch kein Problem.Pflanzmannes0 05 Oct
05 Oct Dutch guild Aquarity looking for members Aquarity is een Nederlands/Vlaamse guild, wij zoeken nieuwe leden om de strijd aan te gaan met de duistere legioenen van Gul'dan PVE/PVP. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/chamber-of-aspects/AquarityJoepiler2 05 Oct