Chamber of Aspects

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
12h Fear Are Recruiting Raid Times Tuesday- 20:00 - 22:30 Thursday- 20:00 - 22:30 Please contact Ranikan#2538 Darkbaz ( bazil#2891) on battle net Cyaneye BharalLastmagí41 12h
1d [H] Animosity 'Open recruitment', 9/9 Heroic ToS. Hello! Animosity is a fun, friendly raiding environment filled with players from all walks of life, we're currently looking for more players to join our raid team for 7.2.5/Tier 20. The guild aim is 'semi-core', in the sense of having a focused approach, but raid twice a week, with an optional third day. We also believe in an out-of-game community, based from our forums or discord server, discussing anything from boss tactics to transmog/classic raid runs or even a new game on Steam! Our current progress -EN: 7/7 HC (Curve) -ToV: 3/3 HC -NH: 10/10 HC (Curve) -ToS 9/9 HC (Curve) Previous progress -BRF: 10/10 HC (Curve) -HIghmaul: 7/7 HC (Curve) -HFC 13/13 HC (Curve) Recruitment We are looking for friendly and hard working players to join our ranks. Open to anyone with or without experience as long as you are a minimum of 900 ilvl. Ideally your item level will around our current progress, but don't take the above as set in stone, we want the player, not the class/spec. Sought after roles Rogue - Any spec Warlock - Any spec Mage - Any Spec Shaman - Enhancement Druid - Feral Paladin - Retribution Hunter - Any spec Raiding Schedule and Expectation -Monday & Wednesday: 2100 to 0000 server time. (Same time Sunday is an Optional day) -Be Enchanted. Plenty of Flasks, Pots, Food and Runes. -DBM/Bigwigs installed and updated regularly. -TeamSpeak3, even if you can't or don't want to talk, just able to listen for tactics etc. -RCLootCouncil installed and updated regularly. (Raid loot distribution) -Angry Assignments installed for raid directions and notes. If we sound like what you're looking for, visit our website: ... Social members also welcome to chat and hang out or even raid with us on Sundays. Or contact us in-game: Manaspanner/Brewser - Officer [Faecalmancer#2848] Gentlepaws - Officer [NeoNebulosa#2789] Xunto - Raid Lead [TurtleOclock#2137]Manaspanner102 1d
2d Returning player LFG [H] Returning player LFG for pvp, raiding and chilling with, I mainly play tank and melee DPS, Thanks in advance.Drillidan1 2d
2d [H] Landsholdet 3/9M LFM *A bright holy light flashes before your eyes, you gasp as you see new opportunities arise* Hello! It is I Herpina - summoner of sheep, deployer of leather love sofa, poster of Xbox memes in /1, crafter of cauldrons, starboy moter, summoner of more sheep, rainbow sparkler, moonkin stone summoner and holy paladin of the danish based guild Landsholdet. I have been sent here to recruit for our mythic adventures, as we are currently not enough players to make our own raids. We are currently progressing in mythic ToS with another guild, who also lack the numbers to make the raids happen on their own. Because of this, we have decided to open up our recruitment to the english speaking community! We are recruiting all classes/specs, but what we really need are damage dealers and healers. If you are a group of damage dealers who are tired of doing M+, your tank quit or whatever - this might be our chance to get together and have a good time. We need 7-10 players who can make it on raids most days. Our raids days are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 20.00 -> 23.00 server time. During farm we skip either Wednesday or Thursday, and during heavy farm we also skip Sunday - or make alt runs. Gear is not an issue. We will gear you up, as long as you are the right player, we will give you the bling you need to perform. We are also open for casual players, and people who just want to run M+. Give me a call ingame @ Cub#2873 or throw a reply here if you have any questions.Herpina2 2d
2d [H] Norsca (4/9M) recruiting! <Norsca> is a fairly newly formed guild on the Chamber of Aspects server. Our main goal is to provide ourselves a relaxed and friendly raiding atmosphere, while still making very decent progress in current content. This means that during the night there usually is a lot of banter and fun on our teamspeak channel, but during pulls everyone does focus on killing the boss and improving themselves. Progress and Raidnights http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/chamber-of-aspects/Norsca Currently we're progressing Tomb heroic at a slow but steady state, at 6/9hc right now. Most likely going to be entering Mythic within 1-2 weeks from now. Our aim is to get as far into Mythic clear as we can on a 2-day progression schedule, preferably with a Cutting Edge reward. Our raid nights are Wednesday (20.15-23.15) and Sunday (21.00-23.15), but if we're really close to a kill we sometimes (very rarely) set up a finishing night on Tuesday (21.00-23.15 at the latest), if attendance can be guaranteed. Furthermore we have a farm run setup (currently ToS Normal) on Thursday night, usually starting around 20.30. Recruiting We are mainly looking for DPS with (equally) strong healing offspec; shadow priest, retribution paladin and arms/fury warrior we are painfully lacking right now. That said, we will take almost any class if the personality is a match and the level of play is sufficient to our level :) If you want to talk to us for more information or for a run, feel free to visit our website at http://norsca.eu or contact Greyfox#2433 Duval#2744Shagrakk13 2d
2d [A] ReaperCrew - 1/9 M is LF Mythic Team Greetings great heroes of Azeroth, My name is Repruer, friends call me Rep, and i'm the head of ReaperCrew. ReaperCrew’s recruitment is open - looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid. Server: Chamber of Aspects - EU Raid Times: Monday: 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM - mythic raids Wednesday: 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM - heroic raids Thursday: 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM - mythic raids Saturday: 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM - normal raids Will usually not raid later than 11:00 PM, unless something is close to dying. Guild Goals: Organic Progression with strong focus on Mechanics. Fit your DPS rotation while dodging mechanics. Don't treat bosses like raid dummies. Healthy and positive raid environment Bring the right players, not the right class. Play your beloved class, not be fooled by Blizzard. Requirements: If you wish to join our main raiding team, you will need: - To know your class very well (stats, rotations, etc.) - Around 925 ilvl, at least 58+ artifact level. - Be able to cover at least 2 roles/specs with 58+ lvl on both weapons. - Be able to attend at least 3/4 raid days every week. - Show up to raids/events in time. - Be prepared for raids/events (flasks, consumables, etc.) - Be able to accept criticism. - A positive, progressive mindset. Recruitment Needs: Tank: Closed Healer: Open Melee: Closed Ranged: Open If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants, as our goal is to bring the best 20 into heroic and mythic raiding. Required Addons for our Main team: RC Loot Council DBM or Bigwigs WeakAuras2 Discord software is mandatory for every raid, so make sure you have the voice application installed before attending raids. What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes, with a lot of common sense and brain. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit. Be a decent human being and have fun with the people you play with. We want members who want to be with us for a long time. If you are interested in joining a multi-culture family and wish to enjoy the game in a new home, please add JohnnyofRC#2216 on battlenet. Best Regards, RepRepruer18 2d
2d Guilda cu Romani. Suntem guilda cu Romani, lvl 25. Daca sunteti interesati dati /w in game fie mie, fie unui jucator de rank 1.Killhunt9 2d
2d LF PVP+Group Content Guild Me and my friend are looking for a good guild to do some pvp (both bg's and arena) and raids/mythic+ content with. We are mostly available on weekends but later in the evening could work too. I am willing to play all roles, although my main is a warlock, and my friend wants to DPS.Rakkae1 2d
2d [H] Returning player - looking for a PvE guild Hey, Returning to wow after 2 years away, Legion is looking good so far! Playing an ugly Orc - frost DK. Looking for a mature, friendly PvE raiding guild with people that help each other in non-raid content and strive for teamwork in raids. Not interested in Mythic raid progression, I'm just starting out and will not be much help in high end raids. Hoping to raid 2-3 evenings per week, from 21:00 and on. Started playing again on 6/10 with a level 100 character. Now the old Orc is at level 110 with 903 equipped item level. Done only looking for raid content so far, no normal / HC raiding experience in Legion yet. Even if I do not qualify for the raid team at the moment, it would be great to play with like-minded people that play to chill and enjoy the game with friends. BTW - Really enjoyed getting to see Illidan's story "I am my scars!" Hope to see you in game, IceIcebladè1 2d
4d A Farewell to a beloved GM Hi Guys, It is with a heavy heart that we have to announce the GM of our beloved guild has sadly passed away on Saturday. Paul Aka Voth also known as the guild leader of Adventure on alliance, had played WoW since Vanilla, the game was his life and the guild his family. I can say with certainty that no guild could parallel the family orientated feel of our guild. Through Paul's ability to bring people together we have made some close irl friends, attended each others weddings, flown from all over Europe to meet. All because of Paul. Every day in Rabble we had people online in discord and game, all chatting about the game, life, helping each other out and Paul was the heart of this. He helped not only our guild but other guilds within game. Anyone who needed anything Paul was there to help, whether it be world quests or life advice. Over the 5 years I have known Paul we have spanned both horde and Alliance, and the news of his passing has left a deep wound in our WoW community, he touched so many peoples lives in game and out. Game wise, Paul started in vanilla, i darent think of how many hours /played he has. He leveled every class to max and was happy to get all of his class mounts. He was a very efficient WoW player. He will forever be remembered for his bad jokes, his inability to shut up on boss fights, hes filthy mouth and brilliant sense of humor. In honor of his memory and is love for the game, we would love if there is some way some kind of tribute can be made to him. The game was his life, it would be awesome to give him something back. If we could get this blue posted to get this seen, and hopefully get devs to look and possibly take suggestions on a tribute would be fantastic. Thank you The Rabble AllianceBelisamá35 4d
4d Türk guildi arıyorum SELAM arkadaşlar bu server de ve oyunda yeniyim oyundan anlayan ve seviyeli oyuncu arayan türk guildi varmı. Yardımcı olursanız sevinirim etkinliklere katılmayı çok istiyorum ama kimseyi tanımıyorum lütfen yardım. He bu arada yaşım 36 isim ahmetZiyankar0 4d
5d [H] <clan ONE> looking for dps Clan One are looking for a few dps to join our Raid Team. We offer fun, relaxed raiding. And free flasks. We are currently 9/9 Hc. We raid Thursday and Sunday. 20.00 to 23.00. We use Teamspeak and EPGP. It would be great if you have an off-spec. 18+ only. You can contact me in game fixa#2101Fixamo2 5d
6d VANIR - HORDE. söker nytt folk Tjenare. Vi är Vanir Horde och finns på Chambers of Aspects söker nytt folk. Allt av intresse. Vi är en casual guild som funnits med i 9 år på olika servrar. Våra grundpelare är gemenskap, laganda och respekt Alla är välkomna och ska också känna sig välkomna. Vi har öppnat upp reqruitments igen, vi vill hitta de små guldkornen bland alla duktiga spelare som finns i väntan på Antorus Därför kör vi HC Onsdagar-Söndag 20.30-23.00 Kravet är minst 900 ilvl och Concordance. Lägger även upp events om Alt runs titt som tätt. Däremellan blir det en hel del Mythic+. Skriv en application på våran hemsida om detta kan vara något för dig! http://www.vanirgaming.org/Swedint0 6d
14 Oct [H] LF Mythic Raiders as a grp Merge? Hello we are a group of a semi-hardcore people (10-12 )that are really reliable and loyal. People that were raiding together for a long time, we were core raiders in a mythic raidng guild and always cleared full M before the new tier, but our guild got disbanded quite recently due several reasons and all of us would like to continue to raid togehter, even that we splitted to different guilds for now our goal is to raid together from next tier. Now Some info *We are Looking only for people with mythic raidng xp and at least 6/9M by today (14th of october) we dont want to carry anyone therefore we demand that u guys have similar raiding xp. *We are intrested only in groups of people( everything between 4 and 15 people) *We have a very good and xp Raid Leader *We have spot for someone who would like to be a Guild Master and Officer *We are open minded about changing guild name *Since Kazzak is the best server for running PvE guild u must transfer to our realm! *We want to raid 3 days a week, raiding hours and days is an open thing *All days except Fridays and Saturdays are ok *Raiding hours everything between start 19:00 and finish 23:00 server time We are quite flexible about raid setup we got spots for all classes and specs add me on bnet Unreserved#2892 and i send u a spreadsheet with our raid setup. we also have a small grp of socials and standby raiders.Megaisme0 14 Oct
14 Oct WTT gold Hello, I want to trade my gold on Chambers of Aspect (H), for your gold on Lightbringer (H). I don't have a lot of gold but I started playing there and would like some of my gold there. Add my battletag if interested: NeoMatrix#21827Vérún0 14 Oct
12 Oct [A] <Redeemer of souls> recruting Hello everyone, as title says <Redeemer of souls> are recruting active playeres we are in need of officers, but we are accepting all kind of players, our main rule is to be active and comunicative. Guild is mostly for fun and comunicating, we are planing many fun events, also in guild you can find your leveling mate, daily quest mate you can find PvE groups and PvP buddys. We are helpfoul and frendly. Feel free to /whisper Wildzen (guild master), Patycake (co. guild master) or you can whisper me in game, also feel free to make apply in-game or leave post here. :) Regrads to everyone!Elenori2 12 Oct
10 Oct [A] Imperium (5/9M) recruiting - casual raiding guild Hi there. I'm Aeiedil, one of the officers of Imperium and the person that talks too much during raids. We're looking to recruit a few more people into our raid team so that we can once again stomp all over Mythic, this time to give Kil'jaden a bit of a slap. During Nighthold we did well, finishing up with 7/10M cleared however due to the departure of our much-loved GM, coupled with one of our main tanks deciding to go and hibernate. Someone didn't tell him that bears hibernate in the winter. Can't be helped! When do we raid? Wednesday 19:20-22:00ish (farm mode!) Thursday 19:20-22:00ish Sunday 19:20-22:00ish (alt and social fun-run) Monday19:20-22:00ish (progress night) Of these raids, the key raid is normally the Monday raid for progression. Wednesday is usually covering the bosses we've already got pretty much on farm and so that is more important for gearing up and that sort of thing. Thursday and especially Monday usually sees progress so we would expect you to be available for then. We are fundamentally still a casual raiding guild though, so we're not about to have a go at someone if they need to miss some raids - but the more reliable you are the more you'll find yourself having a spot in the Mythic group. How is loot distributed? Loot is important, no point pretending it's not. In the alt/social runs, or if we are clearing HC due to not having a suitable group for Mythic on a given night, we typically run Personal loot. On whichever difficulty we are progressing we revert to Master Loot where the officers distribute based on what would provide the greatest benefit to the guild progress. Any BoEs that drop are kept by whoever is lucky enough to get them. What do we need? Not a lot right now. There's often room for decent reliable raiders though. If you just want to join us for a place to hang out we also accept pretty much anyone as a Social member. There are often dungeon / M+ runs throughout the week among other things, and you can also then join in the Sunday fun run. Who do I contact? You can get hold of anyone in the guild for a chat, either to find out what it's really like in Imperium, or just to make them forget what they were meant to be doing. If you'd like to get hold of me then feel free to give me a shout on Battle.net, Aeiedil#2132 - just please be aware that during raid time I might not be very chatty :)Aeiedil10 10 Oct
10 Oct Just saying hello! So wanted to say hello as i played on official servers at the very beginning of wow. After that i used pirated servers to see whats new in every next expansion...but wow, official game runs so freakin smooth(ignoring random DCs) and best of all....all quests work like a charm :D Anyways - i dont like begging nor need gold(already made 1.6g :P....but if any of you could send me some bigger slotted bag, that would be much appreciated as most needed thing in wow always has been a freakin bag space. Atm havnt bough Legion expansion as i really dont need it till i get used to all the working stuff i havnt experienced in pirated servers, but later gonna get that too....or maby they make some discount on this expansion(hopefully) See ya in game!Bearpoopy0 10 Oct
09 Oct [A] <Tilted> 7/9H is recruiting! Tilted are looking for socials and raiders to defeat Fallen Avatar and Kil'jaeden in the Tomb of Sargeras. We are a casual raiding guild focused on getting curve before Antorus We raid Monday and Friday 7:30-10 (server time) Heroic and Wednesday 8-9 Alt Normal bosses. We're looking for Melee and Ranged (with possible off-specs) to continue to progress. We require Discord, DBM (or similar) and RC loot council. Whisper Xandai, Thunderhops or Karvel for invites.Xandai1 09 Oct
07 Oct WTB 90 arena wins (3vs3) and KJ heroic kill. Hello all. Since legion season 5 got up not long ago i'm looking for people to boost me in arena 3vs3 (i can heal) to get additional saddle lol. Its not that i couldn't get 100 wins overtime, but i would rather i do it all on one or two run with people i know won't complain much or ask for experience (which in arena i don't have much) or having to go through 20, 30 groups to achieve this. If there are such 2 persons willing to boost me, please write in topic. Lastly i would like to buy Killjaeden kill on heroic, to save me time going through groups etc. I have 927 ilvl so i could again do it overtime i'm sure, as i did with other raids in legion, but i lack will to go through it again. I'm not willing to pay insane prices for kill on a side-note so don't bother offering kills like 2-3 months ago. That's all. Take care.Iivanjaii1 07 Oct
05 Oct DK tank sucht Gilde zum wipen Hallo, ich suche eine Gilde für chillige Raids und mythic+ Dungeons. Ich bin „Hauptberuflich“ DK Tank und liebe es zu tanken, ich habe noch nie in einem Raid getankt, aber in diversen Mythic+ Dungeons. Würde gerne eine koordinierte Gruppe haben für höhere Mythic Dungeons, bzw. Wenigstens mehr Einsatz dabei. Deutschsprachige Gilden bevorzugt, voll Englisch wär aber auch kein Problem.Pflanzmannes0 05 Oct
05 Oct Dutch guild Aquarity looking for members Aquarity is een Nederlands/Vlaamse guild, wij zoeken nieuwe leden om de strijd aan te gaan met de duistere legioenen van Gul'dan PVE/PVP. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/chamber-of-aspects/AquarityJoepiler2 05 Oct
03 Oct (H) Renegade Wolves recruiting We are a raiding guild that raids three nights per week – Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 20:30 to 23:30 and are looking for more members to join us on our mythic progression. We are currently 9/9 Heroic ToS. We are currently looking for a couple of DPS classes to fill out our roster. Hunters and demon hunters preferably, but all classes will be considered. If you are interested in joining the guild, please apply on our website – www.renegade-wolves.org . If you have any questions you can contact our officers in-game or using their battletags. Garthwen = veggis#2459 Psychotis = Psy#21430 Darky = Dark#21879 Thefrostyone = Frozen#2811 Holishet = Nevada#2242Thefrostyone13 03 Oct
02 Oct <Grimtusk Clan> Recruiting for heroic raiding AotC! Hi, I’m Rayi and lately I’ve been Raid Leading our raid group at <Grimtusk Clan>. Due to changes in core members’ lives lately we’ve been trying to get more people to fill our squad and make it a solid team. We’re mainly a big group of friends that has been raiding together since the end of Mists of Pandaria (circa end of 2014) and we're led by officers with the average age of ~24. We've produced a friendly raid environment that uses perseverance and politeness as means to defeat the current AoTC and all the achievements related to the most recent PVE content. We currently are looking to pickup 4-7 players to fill roles currently filled by underperforming and backup players. Of the 4-7 roles, we do have 1 heal spot open, with the rest of them being rdps/mdps. If you are interested in joining this big family, I highly recommend reaching out to me directly via BNET or Discord. Preference 900+ itemized equipped iLevel for Heroic Raiding. Dedication and perseverance goes a long way. Minimally proficient with his class and open to master it (Class > Spec ). Server: Chamber of Aspects - Horde EU || We also accept people that join raids with cross-realm characters About Us: [<Grimtusk Clan>](http://grimtusk.tk/) is a progression based 2-day, 6-hour raiding guild formed on June, 2014. Members are expected to be on time with consumables and must be capable of receiving constructive criticism while saying good (good is subjective) jokes during breaks. We push our members to improve themselves regardless of being at the top or bottom of the charts and to research boss encounter mechanics before raid time and to discuss them with the raid times. Current Progression: Couple of tries on Heroic Desolate Host. 5/9H ToS, 10/10H NH, 7/7H EN & 3/3H ToV If you like number check: [Warcraftlogs](https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/41608) and the outdated [WoWprogress](https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/chamber-of-aspects/Grimtusk+Clan/). Raid Schedule (Server[CET]): Friday & Saturday: 10:30PM - 1:30AM Guild/Raid Voice Comms We use Discord for our communication and social hub, as well as our raid information and strategy centre. Contact Info: If you have any questions or really feel the need to know us and/or share experiences, feel free to contact one of our officers directly: Kolvarg#2894 [GM] Asdis#2378 [RL] Zan#2176 [RL2]Rayi1 02 Oct
02 Oct [H] <Murder of Crows> Recruitment - OPEN Raid Times: Thursday/Sunday/Tuesday - 8PM ST - 11PM ST Current Progress: 5/9 Mythic ToS 9/9 Heroic ToS Recruiting strong raid ready players to continue the push towards Kil'jaeden. High priority on DPS, but all roles considered. Apply: http://www.murderofcrows.co/recruitmentLlendorphin1 02 Oct
01 Oct [H] New growing guild: Very Cool Guild Hey y'all! Yesterday I thought it was a fun idea to create a guild and goof around with it, and that happened! I present to you: Very Cool Guild! So far we've gathered 45 members and it's a pretty chill and calm guild. We just talk a bit and help each other, it's pretty fun stuff! We want to expand the guild a bit... We want to do this because then we are more active as a guild and we can do more stuff together! Like the raids we do on Saturday. If you want to join, just add me on battle.net: TINYWIZURD#2729 and i'll hit you up as soon as possible. Anyone is allowed to join. No matter lvl, ilvl, class, race, or whatever. Thanks for your time, and i'll hope to see you in game!Tinywizurd0 01 Oct
30 Sep Casual Horde player looking for guild Hello, I am a very casual player looking for a Horde guild on Chamber of Aspects. I've been playing for a few years now on various other characters. I'd like to finally do dungeons properly and there are a couple of group quests I am having trouble with (Yetimus I will get you one day. . . ). I've never really raided and the only dungeons I've done are low level. I am also relatively quiet but will chat every now and again. In short, I've been playing casually for a few years but would like to have a go at other content eg dungeons and raids. If anyone thinks I could fit in your guild please let me know. I realise I am extremely casual and that might be an issue but I thought I'd ask anyway.Sofarus4 30 Sep
25 Sep Looking for people I can talk with. I am pretty lonely, would be nice to talk with somebody and play WoW with him.Menher1 25 Sep
23 Sep [A] <Mea Culpa> recruiting Who are we? <Mea Culpa> is looking for more dedicated players to join the team. We are a friendly bunch, focused on PvE content (9/9 HC)! What do we need? We are looking for dedicated players to join in on the fun! When do we raid? Wednesday - main raid Thursday - main raid Saturday - alts, fun Monday - whatever is left from main raid For more information you can contact anyone, officers are: Multane, BNet: Mishra#2141 Landy, Bnet: Kittycowe#2195 Dairun, BNet: MiniTitan#21249Dairun9 23 Sep
23 Sep New social guild? Hi all, I've been playing wow for a couple of months now and i'm looking for a social guild. The intention will eventually be to raid, however at the moment i'm doing dungeons and questing, let me know if someone has a space into his guild. ThanksDarkmeerkat1 23 Sep
23 Sep [H] <Interesting Times> 8/9 HC Tos Recruiting <Interesting times> are recruiting for our raid team. We’re mostly interested in finding the right people, who will fit into our relaxed and friendly guild community. If you also play one of the following classes, we'd love to hear from you: Rogue Mage Hunter Other raid details are: Raid times: Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30 to 23:00 server time (central European Time UTC+01:00). Raid communication: We use Discord for voice communication and English is the language of the guild. Loot System: We use the Personal Loot system unless otherwise noted. About Interesting Times Interesting times was founded in October 2016, and while the guild is still relatively new, many of our members are older and have been playing since release. Between us, we have a lot of experience in progression raiding, raid leading and guild management. We have established a close-knit, friendly atmosphere in the guild. We prefer to grow organically and focus on finding people who fit our community well. The social aspect of the game – enjoying playing through content together – is the most important measure of our success. Our approach to Raiding Our raids are well organised and disciplined, with prepared strategies and experienced raid leadership. We know what we’re doing and bosses go down regularly. If you are new to raiding, we are a good place to learn the craft of boss killing. We take a casual approach to raiding – we have no mandatory attendance rules, we don’t focus on the performance of individuals and we aim for a very relaxed atmosphere in the raid. This works because our team love to raid and don’t like to let each other down. Want to find out more? You can read more about us on our website: http://interestingtimes.enjin.com/ If you’d like to chat I can be reached on BattleNet: Yatima#2344 and I’m happy to chat anytime.Kesari0 23 Sep
16 Sep (A) <Evoke> Recruiting <Evoke> is a relatively new, semi-hardcore guild with a keen eye on both heroic and mythic progression. Our raid days are: 8:30pm Game time - 11pm Game time, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. We consider all raiders who are willing to both put effort into progression and stick to the raid days and times allocated. We are recruiting DPS, Tanks and Healers, so don't hesitate to apply! Though it is true that our primary focus is raiding, we also aim to partake in regular Mythic +, while also engaging in other areas of WoW as an active guild. We feel that keeping the guild active in other aspects of WoW (rather than just raiding) is a vital part of making sure that everyone has an enjoyable experience whilst also keeping the game fresh. If you are interested, feel free to reply to this post or whisper the following: -Õlorin -Ultima Thank you all for taking the time to read this post; and we hope to hear from you in the future! -ÕlorinÕlorin1 16 Sep
11 Sep Last Pull [7/10M] recruiting dps! Guild Name: Last Pull Server: Chamber of Aspects (EU) Faction: Horde Raid Times: Wednesday & Sunday 19:30-22:30 - Optional HC clear on Friday. Loot System: RCLootCouncil Info : 1 : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/199632/latest/ 2 : https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/chamber-of-aspects/Last+Pull Check out the video's the get an idea of what our raids look like :) Progress: EN Mythic : 7/7 TOV Mythic : 3/3 NH Mythic : 7/10 (progress) About us : We are a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild. We clear all content raiding only 2 times a week. Most of our players are mature and highly active ingame and on discord. Giving u the feeling that you are part of a family. This is also what we look for in new players. Fitting in the group is very important to us. Outside of raiding days we do mythic+ , boosting alts, play other games, just hang out together on discord, you name it! But during raids we expect people to be ready and focussed - (Keeping the atmostphere relaxed in between pulls is important, so we don't mind joking around a bit) Recruiting: We are currently looking for up to 3 dps to strenghten the raidteam for current progress and prepare for ToS. Any class/spec will be considered! Ilvl : 900+ Experience : Up to date with the class/spec you play. NH Heroic cleared / multiple kills. We expect players to have enough knowlegde of the game and a raiding environment. If you can't make these demands, but still want to join, give it a try. We will review every application! So if you are looking for a highly active raiding guild ? Contact : Holyravér - Stammetje#2885 Brewborn - Brewborn#2317 Join the family!Holyravér1 11 Sep
10 Sep [Outdated] Removed Removed.Herpina0 10 Sep
09 Sep Looking for "Outdated Meme" Members. Not sure if any of the members remember me, but I was hoping some of you were still around. Or if anyone knows what happened to them. I have just made a new character called "Stormyrose" She is level 15 at present. I will try and sign on most days if anyone wants to send an in-game mail. It really would be great to hear from anyone I used to know. Many many thanks in advance. Stormyrose.Stormyrose20 09 Sep
06 Sep [H] <Village Idiot> recruiting for ToS A friendly heroic raiding guild looking to push mythic in ToS! If you are also fed up of stopping at heroic progress and want to try something harder or if you are a mythic raider who wants to step down from hardcore and try a more relaxed approach to mythic raiding, check out our new website https://vi-coa.enjin.com/ and if you like what you see please apply :D Thanks for readingYllom2 06 Sep
06 Sep <Prepot> ,9/9 HC, recruiting DPS for Mythic. <Prepot> , 9/9HC, is looking for exceptional players to join us on mythic ToS. We are mainly looking for DPS (920+) but any sort of role is welcome. We raid on Wednesdays/Thursdays/Sundays from 20:00 to 23:00 server time. For more information please contact Edlywn / Gratraf on WoW or on B.net, BigBob#21390 / Gratraf#2676.Edlywn0 06 Sep
05 Sep Looking for social guild / new guild? Hi all. A friend and I have recently returned to WoW after a few years away and have started fresh characters on Chamber of Aspects. Would be great to either find an existing social guild or alternatively with enough interest create a new social guild to accommodate like-minded players. The intention will eventually be to raid, however at the moment we are playing casually through the content on new characters. Let me know if you either have a guild that could accommodate us or if you would be interested in joining us and starting a fresh guild. ThanksStinson4 05 Sep
31 Aug [H] Looking for a mythic raiding guild Hi, as the title says , i am looking for mythic raiding guild on Chamber of Aspects Main spec is FrostIkrån0 31 Aug
24 Aug CoA realm switch Hey guys, I'm an on and off player since day one. Never done a raid, and I really really want to start. about once or twice a week. Right now I'm in Drak'Thul realm and I need to switch cause I don't speak any Czech XD... I heard a few recommendations about this realm. Is there an ENG speaking Guild for friendly raids and friendly gameplay? :)Bokrah1 24 Aug
24 Aug [A] Looking for a guild Hi, I'm a new player looking for a guild. Currently my only max lvl character is my Demon Hunter. I bought the Legion expansion and got a character boost wich I use on my druid, but the DH look more interesting at the time so over time it became my main. So far i've mostly been learning about the game, doing quest and some dungeons. In the dungeons i've been playing as a tank and it's going pretty well, no complaints so far :). My current item lvl is 876 and i'm almost done ugrading the Aldrachi warblades. I would like to try raiding, looks fun, but i'm mostly available on the weekend. So something casual/social would problably be best. Also i'm dutch (een Nederlandse guild zou leuk zijn) and I think slightly older than most people who just started playing. I am prepared! I think...Diladros3 24 Aug
23 Aug CZ/SK GUILD Hi looking CZ/SK guild . Zdravim hladam na tomto serveri cesku a slovensku komunitu hracov popripade guildu .Sakkya31 23 Aug
20 Aug Abyss - Sunday Night Raiding Guild LF Healers [2017-07] Abyss are looking for more players to join us a socials or raiders. Raiding Info Our niche is that we raid once a week for those people who struggle to commit to a frequent raid schedule. Because of our once a week raiding, our minimum raiding requirements are strict. This is to ensure the 3 hours of raiding we get are quality time and not spending time sorting admin out. Recruitment Sundays 8:00pm – 11:00pm realm time. We are in need of 1 to 2 more healers to join us. We currently have 2 players swapping to their alts each week, however we would like to invite players who wish to progress with their main as a healer. We ideally would like both a tank healer and raid healer. Progress We are currently on 9/9 normal, 1/9 heroic in ToS, and are working towards wrapping the normal raid up over the next 2 weeks to fully start into heroics. Social Abyss is a guild for the vagabonds, the altoholics, the facetious, and those who enjoy playing the latest content at their own pace. We welcome people age 18+ of any level, class, and experience for socialising, doing old achievements and running mythic dungeons. Abyss We're a laid back bunch who treat the game as a hobby. But we make sure we focus when raiding. So if you're interested in enjoying the game while doing real life commitments then Abyss could be for you! Sammy#2614 abyss-coa.guildlaunch.comSamanx2 20 Aug
18 Aug The Shroud LF Hunt/lock/druid to join raid team Hey there, The Shroud is looking for a Hunter/warlock/Druid(resto/dps) to join our raid team. We are currently at 5/9hc, raiding on wednesday and thursday from 7.30 to 10pm (+monday if needed) Be nice, 900+ If you cant join a raid once in a while cuz of real life its ok but 75/80% participation required to be a core member. For more info contact me (Tinkelbell) ingame or Dhozer, Ràvn, Shoqers, Lendruid, maelae (or anyone else :D) https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/chamber-of-aspects/The+ShroudTinkelbell1 18 Aug
16 Aug Black Temple Looking for someone to run me through Black Temple on my 75 mage for loot. Then I will return the favour on my 110 druid. Send me a tell or friend request :)Morganath0 16 Aug
15 Aug <Prepot> Looking for members for mythic. <Prepot>, 9/9 HC, is looking for members to complete the progression team to start mythic. We are mainly looking for Healers and RDPS. We raid on Wednesdays/Sundays/Mondays from 20:00 to 23:00Edlywn0 15 Aug
11 Aug [H] <Legio Pro Fennia - Draenor> LF Finnish Raiders As titled.. Since this is solely meant for Finnish people only, the following will be in finnish. <Legio pro Fennia> (Draenor serverillä) Tier 20 - 9/9HC, 1/9M (Tier 19 - 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M) etsii kesän lomailun ja rauhallisen pelailun myötä pelaajia Legion raideille. Kil'jaeden hc-kaadon myötä etsimme lisää rosteria myös mythic raideja ajatellen. Kesän aiheuttamat lomailut kun tekevät sen että osallistujia on yleensä juuri ja juuri tarvittava 20 pelaajan määrä. Mikä ihmeen Legio pro Fennia? Legio pro Fennia on ollut olemassa aikojen alusta... oikeastaan jo ennen World of Warcraftin euroopan launchia. Laughing Skull-serverillä jo WoWin betassa juostiin samalla porukalla (Nordic Horde) joka sittemmin muodosti Legio pro Fennian alunperin Agamaggan-serverille. Kor'gallille koko kilta siirtyi 3.6.2005, josta matka jatkui 9.3.2013 Draenorille. Legio pro Fennia ei ole kilta, joka yksi kaunis päivä vain lakkaisi olemasta vaan sen ydinjäsenillä on pitkä kokemus killasta ja kilta pysyy varmasti pystyssä vielä pitkään. Kaikesta tästä huolimatta haluammekin riveihimme myös uutta verta. Mitä sinulta vaaditaan: - Ymmärrät allaolevan tekstin - 18-vuoden ikä, enemmänkin toki saa olla - killan raid-päivät sopivat VÄHINTÄÄN kahtena päivänä kolmesta: to ja ma-ti klo 19:00-22:00 - ei ongelmia tietokoneen tai internetyhteyden kanssa - raid-addonit kunnossa - oma-aloitteisuutta itselle uusien pomojen taktiikoiden selvityksessä - osaa tehdä hakemuksen, jota lukiessa eivät silmät ala vuotamaan verta Mitä sinulle tarjotaan: - Mahdollisuus päästä raidaamaan suomalaisessa täysi-ikäisessä porukassa - Suuria tunteita, niin hyvässä kuin pahassakin - Olla osa yhtä vanhimmista yhä pystyssä olevista (suomi)killoista. Legio pro Fennia perustettiin jo WoWin betan aikana kauan ennen virallista julkaisua! Mitä tarvitaan? Tällä hetkellä tankki/heal osasto on aika hyvin kasassa mutta otamme kaikki hakemukset harkintaan. Ennenkaikkea järkevä ja asian osaava pelaaja on aina tervetullut. Aina kannattaa kokeilla kepillä jäätä, mutta muista - Sherlockmaiset analysaattorit tutkivat hakemuksesi kamman ja suurennuslasin kanssa :-) WWW-sivut ja mahdollisuuden hakea kiltaan löydät osoitteesta http://www.legioprofennia.net/ Tervetuloa mukaan!Nazshak2 11 Aug
11 Aug Nová CZ/SK guilda na Chamber "Bídníci" Ahoj, Byla založena nová guilda Chamber . Má název "Bídníci" a je to tribute guildě z mystiqu na wotlku (kdo hrál private tak určitě ví) . Guilda má uplně nový členy tak od ní nečekejte nic starýho. (pouze název guildy) ještě hledáme 4 lidi na podpis chartu takže jestli chcete být členem tak si mě přidejte = Sangrer#2808 (aktivní jsem na battle.netu skoro každou chvíli (výjimky jako výlet ,dovolená atd) V guildě chceme raidovat Heroic a Mythic. (podle toho jak na tom guilda bude) Hodně štěstí při expení v Azerothu vám přeje, Dominik "Vincenc" KrejsaFirila1 11 Aug
09 Aug Nějáká CZ/SK guildy na Chamber ? Čau , je tu nějáká cz sk guilda co dělá raidy ? Rád bych začal raidovat ToS ale z mý vlastní zkušenosti to na Nightholdu v angličtině s francouzema italama etc... nebylo moc dobrý :D takže kdo něco má tak si mě přidejte Sangrer#2808 (discord,tsk a mikrofón mám takže s voice komunikací nemám problém ;) )Firila0 09 Aug