Chamber of Aspects

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
13h Cz/Sk hráči Ahoj, nehraju wow dlouho a hledám někoho, kdo by mě s tim trochu pomohl, nebo aspoň neprozradil nějakou tu cz/sk guildu za Hordu. DěkujiHrorc0 13h
1d [H] <Continuum> 4/11M are recruiting Continuum are recruiting! Current Progress: 4/11 Mythic Antourus We are a close knit and friendly community, with an aim to push content and we want to kill as many mythic bosses as we can before the end of the expansion. Looking towards Battle for Azeroth, we will be raiding as soon as possible and aiming for curves and mythic content. We do frequent Mythic+ dungeons as a guild. Our Leadership team is made up of many long time players that have mythic experience in Antorus and earlier tiers. We already have chatty social members and an active Discord community, so the more the merrier! We ask all raiders to know their class / spec and to come to raid prepared with knowledge of tactics and boss abilities. Raiders are expected to be fully gemmed and enchanted. When applying to the guild your logs will be taken into consideration and a trial period will apply. We use Discord and the ability to listen in raids is mandatory - a working mic is beneficial but not essential. We are an English speaking guild, so a basic knowledge of English is required. (Although don't be put off if English is not your first Language - we have members from across Europe that can help with translation.) We are currently open to all roles and classes and socials are always welcome! For further information contact Scrumpul, Gulmacet, Pastrylover or Naska in game, send us a whisper or send an in-game mail and we will respond as soon as possible. Alternatively leave a comment below!Cirice15 1d
1d All Paladins/Priest Gulid - Looking for members Hello everyone, for a long time in my mind slowly growing up idea about all Paladins and Priest RP/Raid guild. I m searching for People (Paladins and Priest) interesting to help me to create this Guild. Name of Guild w.i.p "Sons of Uther" Anybody interesting to help me create this beautiful thing? Anybody interesting to join "Sons of Uther" and help to create a great Gulid? If yes pls write here or contact me via game Bagniaczek #2780 P.s i have free Officers slots in Guild :DBagniak0 1d
6d Holy/Ret Paladin looking for guild Hi, Long term paladin player looking to join a guild running into and through out war for Azeroth. Raiding experience up until mid of current expansion, not been in a guild since and only had casual raiding in the newer raids. want to find a place i can give me all to.Kazerak1 6d
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May
14 May [H]<Catch my towel> 10/11M LF HEALERS FOR MAIN TEAM <Catchmytowel> is a 3-day semi-hardcore Mythic raiding team, who like to banter, while still being serious when needed. Our goal is to push ourselves further, clearing all content at a rapid pace. We do not do any split runs or add any mandatory raid days. Raid Times(Server Time)/Days Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:45 Thursday: 20:00 - 23:45 Monday: 20:00 - 23:45 Sunday: 20:00 - Optional Heroic/Normal Recruitment We are currently looking for a Holy paladin or a restoration druid. Other healers are fine, but these two have priority. We are always looking for exceptional players, someone who does well in their role, whilst still pays attention to mechanics. Even if your class is not currently listed, feel free to apply or contact us. Contact Us For additional information, or if you have any questions, contact us on BNET: Daedalus#2810 (Raid leader) Zaidi#21907 (Officer) To apply visit the catchmytowel.com/recruitment or contact us through BNETZaidi3 14 May
14 May Antorus Boosting <Invalid Target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> is selling Heroic !Antorus the Burning Throne! boosts on horde side with personal loot and rolling on unwanted items every Saturday. We can boost 4-5 player in heroic. If you can't get in due the lack of spots we offer you a 10% discount on the next weekly run. We only accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high/medium pop realms as well). For prices, information and application feel free to add me on Arkhien#2198 or reach me out online on Ragnaros on the following character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/ArkhienArkhien17 14 May
11 May WTB 1140 [Heavy Junkbox] Offering 50g for each. Whisper me ingame or send them COD. This remains active until Saturday when Darkmoon Faire goes off. Thank you!Insainer0 11 May
10 May WTB Magic Rooster Egg Tcg Mount WTB Magic Rooster Egg Mount ( Gold on Silvermoon-Alliance) BattleTag: Psarman#2811 PM me for more Info pls.Shockwaver0 10 May
01 May Have... have we met? Achievement This achievement is part of the molten front dailys from cataclysm. (Under quests) I still need to /wave folowing NPC's: - Hemet nesingwary - Chromie - Nat Pagl - Mankrik If you have one of those (Alliance side) Don't complete the quest, instead, contact me and let me /wave the NPC, for a nice reward of 5000 gold! If you, as a horde are lucky to get the horde only NPC, and you let me /wave, i will pay 10000 gold. Easy gold for you, easy achievement for me. You can contact me via battletag : luigi#2969 I am only between 17:30-21:00 server time almost every day.Jarsensf10 01 May
29 Apr WTS Mythic Antorus Full runs. Who is running this boosts: we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: The loot will be on Master Loot and you are going to get all 960 items and all 965 items that you can use for your whole class and your spec and all tier tokens, all those you get for 100%. you get a chance on higher loot as well if we do not need the 970-985 loot we will also hand it in to you. -you get achievements for killing the bosses on Mythic. -and finally if you do not have the fel hounds boss mount you have a very decent chance to get that. (IMPORTANT NOTE):These runs are being done on both sides Horde and Ally. THE Price for the Mythic runs: First 9 bosses 5 million gold. 10/11 Mythic 6 million gold.(with out Argus) 10/11 Mythic with Argus and (without Aggramar) is 10 million gold. 10/11 Mythic with Argus+Argus mount and (without Aggramar) is 14 million gold. 11/11 Mythic 11 Million gold. 11/11 Mythic and Argus mount is 15 million gold. Argus Mythic kill without the mount is 6 million gold. Argus Mythic kill with the mount is 10 million gold. -Contact Information: discord(the best way to find me): Vivicraft#9221 add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452Vivicrafts0 29 Apr
29 Apr [A]<Slummatti> Finnish Social Raiding Guild (11/11hc) As it is a all Finnish guild this is in finnish. <Slummatti> rekrytoi lisää pelaajia joukkoonsa. Olemme täysin suomenkielisistä koostuva kilta joka on ollut aktiivinen jo monta vuotta. Tällä hetkellä etsimme lisää osaavia pelaajia. Raidaamme tällä hetkellä 2-3 kertaa viikossa. Torstaina 18:00-22:00 Sunnuntaina 17:00-21:00 Mahdollista myös että otamme ylimääräisen progressiraidin joko maantaina tai tiistain 18:00-22:00 riippuen miten se ihmisille passaa. Kilta on hyvin yhteistyöhenkinen ja autamme sinua gearin kanssa mikäli osoitat että haluat raidata, kehittyä ja osoitat sitoutumista. Toivomme että sinulla on hyvät hermot ja pystyt ottamaan vastaan niin vinkkejä miten parantaa omaa peliä kuin myös kantamaan vastuuta. Sinun pitää myös pystyä ottamaan vastaan vittuilua, sillä sitä lentää paljon raidatessa. Käytämme raidatessa Mumblea. Puhua ei tarvi, mutta kuunnella pitää pystyä. Lisäksi addoneina pitää olla Deadly Boss Mods ja Exorsus Raidtools. Kiltaan voit myös liittyä vaikka et haluaisikaan raidata. Otamme mieluusti lisää suomalaisia ihan vain juttelemaan killassa. Jos olet kiinnostunut, ota WoWissa yhteyttä kiltalaiseen tai suoraan offuihin. Officereitamme: Kaidex Älizee Iisiprkl (Iisi#21555) Valemor Liminieri Shaesha Nähdään Azerothissa!Iisi0 29 Apr
28 Apr [H] Animosity 'Open Recruitment', 11/11 Heroic Antorus. Hello! Animosity is a fun, friendly raiding environment filled with players from all walks of life, we're currently looking for more players to join our raid team for 7.3/Tier 21. The guild aim is 'semi-core', in the sense of having a focused approach, but raid twice a week, with an optional third day. We also believe in an out-of-game community, based from our forums or discord server, discussing anything from boss tactics to transmog/classic raid runs or even a new game on Steam! Our current progress -EN: 7/7 HC (Curve) -ToV: 3/3 HC -NH: 10/10 HC (Curve) -ToS 9/9 HC (Curve) -Antorus 11/11 HC (Curve) Previous progress -BRF: 10/10 HC (Curve) -HIghmaul: 7/7 HC (Curve) -HFC 13/13 HC (Curve) Recruitment We are looking for friendly and hard working players to join our ranks. Open to anyone with or without experience as long as you are a minimum of 930 ilvl. Ideally your item level will around our current progress, but don't take the above as set in stone, we want the player, not the class/spec. Sought after roles Rogue - Assassination Warlock - Affliction Shaman - Enhancement Druid - Balance Priest - Shadow Currently open to those who wish to re-roll as long as you are at least 930 ilvl. Raiding Schedule and Expectation -Monday & Wednesday: 2100 to 0000 server time. (Same time Sunday is an Optional day) -Be Enchanted. Plenty of Flasks, Pots, Food and Runes. -DBM/Bigwigs installed and updated regularly. -TeamSpeak3, even if you can't or don't want to talk, just able to listen for tactics etc. -RCLootCouncil installed and updated regularly. (Raid loot distribution) -Angry Assignments installed for raid directions and notes. If we sound like what you're looking for, visit our website: ... Social members also welcome to chat and hang out or even raid with us on Sundays. Or contact us in-game: Manaspanner/Brewser - Raid Lead [Faecalmancer#2848] Gentlepaws - Officer [NeoNebulosa#2789] Bullspit - OfficerManaspanner118 28 Apr
27 Apr NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL or ML We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné0 27 Apr
26 Apr Looking for big casual guild New to the alliance, looking for a big friendly guild to join! :)Kellion0 26 Apr
25 Apr [A] LFG for Returning Player - Casual, Social & Raid Sup, I've recently decided to come back to WoW after a long break - Haven't properly played since end of Cata. Since then more or less everyone I used to play with has either stopped or moved realm, so I'm looking for a new place to call home. I used to main holy pally (which is this guy, but for some reason around the time I last played a transffered him to Horde... because I'm an idiot). I'd also probably bring a druid and shammy alts (eventually). I'm willing to transfer anyway as long as the guild suits me. What I'm looking for is a casual & social guild who have a laugh and don't take themselves too serious, but also a raid guild where I could jump into empty spots/alt raids on occasion (once geared & levelled etc), but I can't necessarily commit to a raid schedule due to work and family and stuff - so casual raids/alt raids suit me perfect. Obviously it'll take some time to get used to all the new stuff, I mean firstly I need to get to 110, but also I don't know !@#$ about anything in Legion or much happening in BfA, so could definitely use some help along the way. It'll probably also take a bit of time to get back into the swing of things with new rotations, talents, skills, artifacts and stuff. So yeah, I'm not looking for anything serious raid wise, but somewhere where I could eventually jump into some raids / guild events but also just have a laugh with. Hit me up if this sounds like I'd fit in. #Rob2361Rôb0 25 Apr
16 Apr Perceptive 11/11M Boosting Services Hello and Welcome to the Boost Community, formed by Perceptive's Guild Master which consists of a variety of boost teams of multiple top guilds. In the Boost Community, you can order which type of boost that you would like on discord or via Battle.net , so if you cant find a boost team to do weekly M+15 for example and cant find one of our advertisers in game, you can now just order it on discord and get way faster responses and achieve the boost as soon as possible. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What we Offer: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday Time: 16:15/16:30/17:00/23:00 Server Time Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Trinket (Whispers of the Dark): Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Antorus Glory Run : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Mythic + Boosting Services: Mythic + Level 15 for Weekly : Day: Any Day/Time Extra info: This type of boost is only for weekly Mythic + 15 for Cache! Mythic + Level 15 Armor Loot : Day: Any Day/Time Extra Info: This Type of Boost is for Full Leather/Mail/Plate/Cloth Group for Extra loot for you! Mythic + Level 20 for Score/Loot Day: Any Day/Time Extra info: Get More loot Drop and High Mythic + Score Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide,Please Join the Discord. Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQShamserk5 16 Apr
07 Apr Dutch guild Aquarity looking for members Aquarity is een Nederlands/Vlaamse guild, wij zoeken nieuwe leden om de strijd aan te gaan met de duistere legioenen van Gul'dan PVE/PVP. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/chamber-of-aspects/AquarityJoepiler3 07 Apr
05 Apr Outland Revolution Hi please check out this video if you loved or enjoy The Burning Crusade and Outland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJtTmoOMPE Add my Battle-Tag Rikard#2959 for interests in the new Project 70 on Silvermoon <Raiders of Outland>Zpikkz0 05 Apr
26 Mar (H) Looking for raiding guild. Hey everyone! I am looking for an active guild that does events like dungeons and raiding. I really want a guild I can just have fun and talk with. When Antorus came out, I tried to join/orginize pugs and groups to clear the content. But it was always a mess and communication was limited. When playing WoW, I also sometimes miss the fun talks I had with my previous guild. I've been in multiple guilds and it's always either a guild with almost no communication and activity besides raiding, or a guild that has raids at times I'm not available. I can't always join raids, because I have limited time to play the game. On work days I can't play longer than an hour or two. Which is annoying, because people like to (only) raid on those days. That's why I'm looking for a guild that (also) does raiding on the weekends. This is my arcane mage main which I am almost always playing on. I like to raid on normal and heroic depending on the raid tier and how much I like doing the raid. Mythic is a bit out of my league right now, since I'm fairly new to raiding. (Started raiding with ToS. I always like to help people when they need something and I want to be as active as I can. If anyone knows a guild that raids in weekends and has a very active chat/community, please post it on here or add me on battle.net. (TINYWIZURD#2729.) It's very much appreciated. I hope I can help and raid with some of you in BfA!! Thanks for the help already!!Tinywizurd2 26 Mar
23 Mar [A] Imperium (5/11M) recruiting - casual raiding guild Hi there. I'm Aeiedil, one of the officers of Imperium and the person that talks too much during raids. We're looking to recruit a few more people into our raid team so that we can once again stomp all over Mythic, this time to give Kil'jaden a bit of a slap. During Nighthold we did well, finishing up with 7/10M cleared however due to the departure of our much-loved GM, coupled with one of our main tanks deciding to go and hibernate. Someone didn't tell him that bears hibernate in the winter. Can't be helped! When do we raid? Wednesday 19:20-22:00ish (farm mode!) Thursday 19:20-22:00ish Sunday 19:20-22:00ish (alt and social fun-run) Monday19:20-22:00ish (progress night) Of these raids, the key raid is normally the Monday raid for progression. Wednesday is usually covering the bosses we've already got pretty much on farm and so that is more important for gearing up and that sort of thing. Thursday and especially Monday usually sees progress so we would expect you to be available for then. We are fundamentally still a casual raiding guild though, so we're not about to have a go at someone if they need to miss some raids - but the more reliable you are the more you'll find yourself having a spot in the Mythic group. How is loot distributed? Loot is important, no point pretending it's not. In the alt/social runs, or if we are clearing HC due to not having a suitable group for Mythic on a given night, we typically run Personal loot. On whichever difficulty we are progressing we revert to Master Loot where the officers distribute based on what would provide the greatest benefit to the guild progress. Any BoEs that drop are kept by whoever is lucky enough to get them. What do we need? Not a lot really, but we can probably fit in a couple more raiders somewhere. If you just want to join us for a place to hang out we also accept pretty much anyone as a Social member. There are often dungeon / M+ runs throughout the week among other things, and you can also then join in the Sunday fun run. Who do I contact? You can get hold of anyone in the guild for a chat, either to find out what it's really like in Imperium, or just to make them forget what they were meant to be doing. Otherwise just give either Yunma ( samls56#2997 ) or myself ( Aeiedil#2132 ) a shout ingame - just please be aware that during raid time we might not be very chatty :)Aeiedil22 23 Mar
22 Mar [H] Norsca (7/11M) needs you! <Norsca> is a semi-hardcore guild formed in the beginning of Legion on the Chamber of Aspects server. Our main goal is to raid current Mythic content on a 2-day progression schedule, while keeping a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Additionally pushing higher level keystones is something we do quite often. <Progress> We are currently 7/11M, looking to get at least to Argus before the prepatch. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/chamber-of-aspects/Norsca Schedule> Our set evenings are Wednesday (20.15-23.15) and Sunday (20.15-23.15), currently our Mythic progression nights, Thursday (starting at 20.15), our optional Heroic farm night, <Important information> 1. We use EPGP for loot distribution, with EP handed out on heroic farm. 2. We use Teamspeak for voice communication 3. An attendance of 80% for core raiders is expected. 4. http://www.readycheck.io is used for rostering for Mythic. Decline the event or inform an officer at least 1 day before the raid. <Recruiting> All social members are welcome. We aren't in need of anything specific, however always looking for some extra DPS and healers to bolster the team as well as a 3rd offtank with a strong dps/healing offspec. Apply at http://www.norsca.eu or by contacting one of our officers below. Greyfox#2433 Duval#2744 Resto#2239 Zer00verride#2788 Nvader#21953Shagrakk0 22 Mar
19 Mar BG timer On my horde characters i get a +- 10min que time on average. Is this the same for alliance or is there a significant difference? -random bg-Zurriak0 19 Mar
15 Mar Looking for a guild Hello everyone. I'm currently a ilvl 963 equipped resto shaman looking for a nice guild. Must be active, somewhere between casual and hardcore, preferably with some mythic raiding, though heroic will do. My raiding expriance is quite extenstive, going back to vanilla though every expansion. My last guild was Imperium (alliance on the same server) If interested contract me on Yufat ingame. Thank you for your time, and have a good day.Yufat0 15 Mar
15 Mar [A] <Easy - Lightbringer> 2/11 (M) is recruiting <Easy - Lightbringer/Mazrigos> is recruiting. We are presently 2/11 Mythic. We are happy to discuss cross-realm applications by single individuals or small groups of players. Recruitment is currently open for DPS and healers. Applications of exceptional quality, or those from players with raid leading experience will always be given special consideration regardless of our current recruitment status. Minimum requirements for Raider applicants for Antorus Mythic: iLvl:950 Artifact level: 74 All Epic Gems, Fully enchanted, etc. Raid attendance: 50% (we raid on Mon/Wed/Thu/Sun from 21:00 to 23.30 server time) To apply to Easy, please complete an application form in our forum. Make sure to read the sticky, and to complete the application form in full. You do not need an account to post an application. The link to our forum is http://www.wow-easy.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=25 We are happy to discuss applications by small groups of players. If necessary, create a character on Lightbringer or Mazrigos and contact an officer: Templaar, Rotkwa, Nephesh, Liria, Irukandzi <Easy> was founded in 2006. It has a long and stable membership; many of us have raided with Easy for 10 or more years. We are an adult guild and we tend to keep chat clean and to raid in a pleasant and non-threatening atmosphere. We don't bench members once they qualify as raiders - we have a system which gives preference to raiders who have been rolled out of a previous raid. We prefer raiding as friends together to hardcore progress, but our progress is usually solid enough, but without the aggro of hardcore raiding and without compulsory attendance at all raids.Halfamo0 15 Mar
15 Mar (H) Fear, LF Antorus raiders 11/11 HC We are looking for a few ranged dps to join our Raid Team. We offer fun, relaxed raiding. And free flasks and food. We are currently 11/11 HC Antorus, the burning throne. A long standing guild FEAR has been on CoA since 2009 and is currently in need of some fun, active players to bolster our raid teams and enjoy Legion with us. We don't care if you're mythic experienced or if you've cleared only normal, we are just looking for people to enjoy the game with and progress through the content in an enjoyable, rage free environment. Raid Times Tuesday- 20:00 - 22:30 Thursday- 20:00 - 22:30 All we ask is you try your best, and make the effort to be on time and be proactive about tactics. Although we do prefer some raiding experience (doesn't have to be Legion raids!) we understand that everyone starts somewhere. If you fancy joining us on this wacky ride called Legion please drop us a message. Please contact Darkbaz ( bazil#2891) on battle net Cyaneye BharalDarkbaz15 15 Mar
15 Mar LF raiding guild ilvl 944 as of writing this... I am looking for a relaxed (no drama) raiding guild to raid with. I know my class and I know how to research tactics, my main problem with raiding in the past has been ilvl for getting into higher raids. I've been raiding with my old guild for quite a while on a few different characters, but they're not really a raiding guild, more of a social guild that does once a week. The characters I raided on were: Pilker(healer), Baowolf (DPS), and Prilker(healer), all on CoA realm, and the name of my old guild is 'Heroes of the Mist'. I am currently unavailable on Tuesdays due to current commitment with old guild. I don't have curve, and that shouldn't be a deciding factor as anyone with enough gold can get a boost to it so it proves nothing, judge me by my ability and what you see with your own eyes, not on what you think you've found...Prilker2 15 Mar
12 Mar [H] <Interesting Times> (CoA) Casual HC Raiding <Interesting times> are recruiting for our raid team. We’re mostly interested in finding the right people, who will fit into our relaxed and friendly guild community. Other raid details are: Progress: 9/11 Heroic Antorus. Raid times: Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30 to 23:00 server time (central European Time UTC+01:00). Raid communication: We use Discord for voice communication and English is the language of the guild. Loot System: We use the Personal Loot system unless otherwise noted. About Interesting Times Interesting times was founded in October 2016, and while the guild is still relatively new, many of our members are older and have been playing since release. Between us, we have a lot of experience in progression raiding, raid leading and guild management. We have established a close-knit, friendly atmosphere in the guild. We prefer to grow organically and focus on finding people who fit our community well. The social aspect of the game – enjoying playing through content together – is the most important measure of our success. Our approach to Raiding Our raids are well organised and disciplined, with prepared strategies and experienced raid leadership. We know what we’re doing and bosses go down regularly. If you are new to raiding, we are a good place to learn the craft of boss killing. We take a casual approach to raiding – we have no mandatory attendance rules, we don’t focus on the performance of individuals and we aim for a very relaxed atmosphere in the raid. This works because our team love to raid and don’t like to let each other down. Want to find out more? You can read more about us on our website: https://interesting-times.eu/ If you’d like to chat I can be reached on BattleNet: Mufty#21922 and I’m happy to chat anytime.Joytech0 12 Mar
05 Mar [DUTCH guild] Optimus Pruim - Bloodhoof[H] Casual LFM This post is in English but we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Optimus Pruim is a guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar with members from Belgium and the Netherlands. We’re a CASUAL guild and we value the SOCIAL aspect. We're not a raiding guild! We're a social bunch who enjoy different aspects in WoW, raiding happen to be one off those. We have a strong active core at the moment with guildies and a bunch off friends outside off the guild. Together we’re venturing into Antorus HC. Our progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Optimus+Pruim We’re very pleased with the direction the guild is going, and we want to continue this way in BfA. That’s why we’re on the lookout for like minded dutchies/belgians (18+) to expand our dutch/belgian WoW community. If you want to know more check out our forum post with more details: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616122934?page=1 or add my battletag: Stougmeister#2832 Remember, we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Groet en misschien tot later, PuikPuik0 05 Mar
05 Mar <Eternal Wrath> [H] <Eternal Wrath> [H] on Thunderhorn / Wildhammer are recruiting for our semi-casual raid team for Antorus, BFA and beyond! We have a core of experienced and skilled ex-mythic raiders but with the ultimate goal of having FUN whilst focussing on NM/HC raiding. We run a relaxed, drama-free, supportive and inclusive team and having a laugh whilst doing it! We're looking for like-minded people who can play their chosen class(es) to a decent level but primarily want to enjoy their game time rather than sitting in a boring or toxic environment for the sake of progress. Ultimately we're looking to build a team that is a long term "home" for people who share our mind-set. We raid NM on Tues at 21:30 which is open to the whole guild, HC is Thurs at 21:30 and invite only depending on gear and ability. Most of the core have work/family commitments so we understand RL comes first. This is a great opportunity for someone keen on the social side of raiding to join a newly forming team as a founding member and truly be a part of making something awesome! Prior raiding experience isn't essential provided you can show you can play to a decent standard and, most importantly, can listen and learn. We're happy and able to teach! Whether you're also a former mythic raider looking for the simpler life or someone yet to cut their teeth, if the above sounds like what you're looking for then hit me up either on BNET: steveo#21656 or post below with some way to contact you. Cheers for reading!Amagin0 05 Mar
05 Mar [H] Dead Weight is recruiting! 7/11 Mythic Dead Weight [H] is a guild on the server Stormscale-EU. We recently moved from the realm Bloodhoof/Khadgar-EU to Stormscale-EU. Currently we are 7/11 Mythic and we’re going strong for achieving Cutting Edge this, and upcoming raid tiers. Our goal is to clear Mythic Antorus in this tier, so we’re only considering players that are on par or better than our top players in the guild. We strive to develop as a guild. All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding and a good social mentality during raids in order to created a pleasant environment we can enjoy as well as being able to progress raids at a reasonable pace also you will be needed to attend the raid prepared. We expect you to min/max your character and you should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it’s directed at you. You’ll also be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand the English language. We raid the following days and times: (SERVER TIME) Wednesdays 20:30-23:00 Thursdays 20:30-23:00 Sundays 20:30-23:00 We are currently looking for: -Blood Death Knight -Fury/Arms Warrior -MM Hunter -Affliction Warlock -Frost/Fire Mage We are also taking exceptional players in consideration. Are you interested? Please contact Yvafourtwenty-Stormscale in-game or add Yva#21447 feel free to add any of the other officers too: -Azörius: Abobalypse#2387 -Discordiansz: Discordians#2834 -Ruxi: Miz7#2772 -Canine/Anubis/Coyote: TheKingEcho#1129 Team DWYva3 05 Mar
03 Mar LF casual guild on eastern standard time. Hi all, I started this account back in vanilla and now that I'm in eastern Canada, I'm looking for a casual guild with members who play/are usually online on eastern standard time. There are a lot of nice casual guilds on CoA but I'm simply bored of being the only person online in guild chat all the time. CheersKatastrof1 03 Mar
01 Mar Looking for something fresh, new, exciting ??? Hello fellow WoW´ers ! My name is Näruxo (Battletag: Näruxo#2882) and I am the Guildmaster of a brand-new Horde Guild on the EU-Kazzak Server, called <HowMuchTheFish>. We just started out a few days ago, and are now happily recruiting for our Raid Roster in an effort to tackle Normal/Heroic and later Mythic, both in Legion, Battle for Azeroth, and beyond. Our raid days will be wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday - starting on 20:00 p.m each. You could be either a new player aswell, or a veteran, who took some time off of playing or someone who wanted to tone done his hardcore raiding schedule a bit. Currently recruiting all classes - this is YOUR chance ! I promise a nice guild and raiding enviroment, fair loot, and hopefully getting back all the excitement, that you felt, when you were in your first guild, ready to gear up your main for raiding or doing some M+ ! Would love to hear from you ! Sincerrely, Näruxo#2882Täntrum1 01 Mar
01 Mar [H] <clan ONE> 11/11 HC Looking for DPS Clan One are looking for a DPS Warrior, Rogue, Paladin, or DK to join our Raid Team. We offer fun, relaxed raiding. And a cauldron at start of raid. We are currently 11/11 Hc. We raid Thursday and Sunday. 20.00 to 23.00. We use Teamspeak. And EPGP. It would be great if you have an off-spec. 18+ only. You can contact me in game fixa#2101Fixamo8 01 Mar
28 Feb unholy dk 936ilvl looking for hc+ raiding guild #Rynack2950 to talkRynack0 28 Feb
25 Feb Your new Social Guild GENERAL Guild: Suoixna Realm: Chamber of Aspects (EU) Faction: Horde TIME: 20:00 - 23:00 SERVER TIME REQUIREMENTS ∙ You are someone who likes to be in a family-like environment ∙ You are at least 18 years of age ∙ You are interested in progressing as a team, rather than an individual HOW TO CONTACT US DM Nymìra, Ginwed or Boxingbag in-game if you are interested. Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/mxwRGwfNymìra0 25 Feb
25 Feb [H] EU-Kazzak <HowMuchTheFish> LFM Hi all, <HowMuchTheFish> is a brand-new progression Guild on the EU-Kazzak Server, which aims at a semi-hardcore approach when it comes to raiding. Our goal is to eventually do Mystic and progress through BfA and beyond. To do this, we are recruiting for our 25 man Raid Roster (for Normal/Heroic). We will raid on wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, saturdays, from 20:00 CET each. Right now we are looking for the following classes to build up our Raid Roster : 1 Tank (any class) 1 Retribution Paladin 1 Havoc Demon Hunter 1 Fury Warrior 1 Feral Druic or Frost Deathknight 2 Assassination Rogue 2 Affliction Warlock 2 Mage (Frost/Fire) 2 Hunter (multi-spec) 2 Shadow Priest 1 Holy Paladin 1 Discipline Priest 1 Restoration Druid 1 Restoration Shaman We accept socials aswell !!! Additionally, we are in need of dedicated Raid Leaders/Officers. If you would like such a role, please approach me :-) Here is our website, where you can file your application : https://howmuchthefish.enjin.com/ Alternatively, whisper Näruxo#2882 ingame. Cheers, Näruxo, GM of <HowMuchTheFish>Näruxom0 25 Feb
25 Feb Guilda cu Romani. Suntem guilda cu Romani, lvl 25. Daca sunteti interesati dati /w in game fie mie, fie unui jucator de rank 1.Killhunt10 25 Feb
22 Feb [H] EU-Kazzak <HowMuchTheFish> semi-hardcore Hello all, <HowMuchTheFish> is a semi-hardcore progression Guild, located on Kazzak-EU server, which aims at playing at the topmost level possible in each tier, while still having fun and not totally losing out the focus on the thing called "Life". (Small Disclaimer incoming : The guild needs to be created, I am lacking three signatures on the guild charter sheet) I am actively looking for members, to begin forming a raid roster. Socials are welcome too !!! What i am looking for "character-wise" and "class-wise" : Ideally you are mature, reliable, interested in raiding in a progression guild, no matter the level (normal, hardcore, up to mythic) and willing to put in some time. I have a couple of Officer and Raid Leader spots to give away, too - practical experience in raid leading, a knack for administrative duties, good knowledge of the game and your class(es) in particular, are bonuses. Aiming at three to five raids a week, distributed among the difficulties. Class-wise, i am willing to accept all classes in the game, as we are still a couple of weeks away (at least) from being able to function as a "unit" and grab the mythic bull by the horns, so to speak. (You should know that - coming from Destiny 2, which i will leave behind in favor of WoW - i have recruited 80 members for my clan in the span of four weeks, so i am determined to make this work) Looking forward to hear from you - i am accepting players from other servers aswell, even if you cannot - for some reason - move to Kazzak-EU right now. If youre interested, contact me on battlenet (Näruxo#2882). Cheers, NäruxoNäruxo0 22 Feb
22 Feb Hi looking for Guild Hi looking for a Friendly Social Non Judgemental Guild. Mostly I Lvl will sometimes Do Dungeons And Raids. Kind of shy to start with.Thyzedra0 22 Feb
19 Feb (H) Renegade Wolves recruiting We are a raiding guild that raids three nights per week – Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 20:30 to 23:30 and are looking for more members to join us on our mythic progression. We are currently 2/11 Mythic Antorus. If you are interested in joining the guild, please apply on our website – www.renegade-wolves.org . If you have any questions you can contact our officers in-game or using their battletags. Cordèlia = veggis#2459 Voidicide = Psy#21430 Dãrky = Dark#21879 Thefrostyone = Frozen#2811 Why = Nevada#2242Thefrostyone14 19 Feb
11 Feb <Depeche> Stormscale - Push for Cutting edge. ** THIS POST IS INTENDED FOR MYTHIC PLAYERS LOOKING FOR A FRESH START UNDER A NEW REALM , UNDER A NEW TEAM. ** <DEPECHE> is pushing for Cutting Edge before BfA release ... Preferred classes ... Trial recruit spots open ... Contact us on Bnet Afterspace#1547 Kayoxie#2746Dèxterr0 11 Feb
08 Feb Guild Allies is it possible to ally another guild so your guild and their guild are allies so I don't need to leave my guild to join their guild?Zeic1 08 Feb
28 Jan [A] ⋆ ReaperCrew ⋆ - moved to Silvermoon Greetings great heroes of Azeroth, My name is Repruer, friends call me Rep, and i'm the head of ⋆ ReaperCrew ⋆ ReaperCrew’s recruitment is open - looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid. You can apply for a position in our raiding / main raiding team via Application Form: http://wow.reapercrew.ro Server: Chamber of Aspects - EU https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/chamber-of-aspects/ReaperCrew If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants, as our goal is to bring the best 20 into heroic and mythic raiding. We are NOT elitists. Raiding Times: Monday: 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM - progression raids Wednesday: 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM - progression raids Thursday: 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM - progression raids Saturday: 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM - normal raids Sunday: 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM - normal raids Will usually not raid later than 11:00 PM, unless something is close to dying. Guild Events: Tuesday: 7:30 - 11:00 PM - Mythic+ keys, hall of the Champions Friday: 7:30 - 11:00 PM - PvP All Stars Guild Goals: Our primary goal is to have fun in the game! Beat every encounter in the game - our goals are almost always progress-oriented. Stay competitive and stay one of the best guilds of the server. Maintain the friendly atmosphere in the guild: -There is no QQ, no drama, no scams and no loot arguments. -We don't scream on discord for people's mistakes. -People are welcome to invite their friends in the guild to join our social ranks. -We expect mature and adult behavior from all our guildies. Don't over-recruit, even if it means we sometimes are a bit short on people, we keep our numbers reasonable. Do guild achievements. (although our main goal is always progress) Requirements: If you wish to join our main raiding team, you will need: - To know your class very well (stats, rotations, etc.) - Around 935 ilvl, at least 70+ artifact level. - Be able to cover at least 2 roles/specs with 65+ lvl on both weapons. - Be able to attend at least 3/5 raid days every week. - Show up to raids/events in time. - Be prepared for raids/events (flasks, consumables, etc.) - Be able to accept criticism. - A positive, progressive mindset. Required Addons for our Main team: RC Loot Council DBM or Bigwigs WeakAuras2 Discord software is mandatory for every raid, so make sure you have the voice application installed before attending raids. What we expect from recruits: ⋆ Knowledge/Skills: -We expect very good performance on every level -Learn from your mistakes, but also from other people's mistakes -Adapt to new situations and new tactics quickly -Know all the mechanics of your class and how to use them to their fullest as part of a team -Know about the encounters beforehand and how your abilities will fit into it and when ⋆ Dedication/Reliability: -We only raid 3 nights (progression), which don't give much room for standby or for over-recruit, so we expect as close to 3/3 as possible from everyone. -Have a good PC and solid Internet connection. Don't waste our time and yours if you have 5 FPS and d/c at every pull. -Be ready for every encounter in terms of knowledge, consumables and extra gear sets if needed ⋆ Personal Traits: -Team attitude. We are happy when you try to be as good as possible but you should always value the "good of the team" more then your personal achievements/gear -Mature people only (not age related) -Raiding experience. We don't expect you to have killed every boss out there, but you should have some good hard mode raiding experience -Order of importance: Attitude>Skill>Gear. If you fail on the first two, you will fail your trial. -Able to communicate clearly in English, both in speaking and in writing (we use discord, having a microphone is a big plus but not obligatory - although it is 100% required for tanks) -Mature attitude towards raiding. Wiping is part of the learning process in besting an encounter. If you don't like wiping, you are probably playing the wrong game. Be a decent human being and have fun with the people you play with. We want members who want to be with us for a long time. If you are interested in joining a multi-culture family and wish to enjoy the game in a new home, please add JohnnyofRC#2216 on battlenet.Repruer31 28 Jan
23 Jan [H] Fenrir looking for new members <Fenrir> of Chambers of Aspects is a casual/social raiding guild looking to bolster its ranks for Antorus, the Burning Throne, and beyond. The guild is ran by veteran gamers of all types who strive to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players. We understand that not all players want or have the time to raid; and are looking for new family members of all types. From raiders to questers, mythic plus pushers to chatters and pvpers, ALL are welcome. Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding. We raid for two core nights a week; Wednesday and Sundays. Wednesday raid is at 19:45 till 22:30pm and Sundays from 19:30 till 22:30 Realm Time. With Mythic Plus, fun and normal raids in between. (Usually Thursdays from 20:00 till 22:00) We keep track of our members’ current gear, wanted stats and preferred specs in order to make informed decisions. Progression: 4/11 H Antorus, the Burning Throne Voice Chat: Discord Required Add-Ons: Deadly Boss Mods Expectations of All Members: • Must be a team player. • Fun with a sense of humor • Respectful of others. • Helpful Expectations of All Raiders: • Punctuality: Raid invites go out 15 minutes before the raid. • Preparedness: Have proper flasks, food, enchants and gems. • Class Knowledge: If you need help, just ask! • Personal Abilities: Know your strengths and weaknesses. • Boss Preparations: Research boss fights prior to entering the raid group. • Dedication: Ability and desire to commit to the raid group. • Attitude: We are not an elitist group; we play to enjoy ourselves and the people around us. Feel free to contact us with any inquiries. Battle Tag – DjaFe#2219 Discord – DjaFe#6179Calladwen0 23 Jan
23 Jan (H) New players lf guild Hello everybody. Me and my friend just are new to the game and we want to start raiding me as a tank and him as a healer. So we are looking for guild wich would recruit us. We are around 860ilvl.Axoi1 23 Jan
20 Jan <kittens with mittens> (Hc only) LFM <kittens with mittens> is a casual guild, we are looking for a few likeminded people who are tired of the Mythic raid grind and are happy to do a heroic clear once a week for gear and fun. We are looking for people who take their characters seriously and know how to play:- *Gear wise we ideally want people with 925ilvl+ *We seek a mix of DPS, one Tank and possibly one healer *We aim to have a roster of raiders no more than 12-15 *We will be using personal loot *Relaxed easy going raid environment, raiding HC isn't hard so there is no need to make it into a big deal. *Weekly raid is on Mondays from 19:00-21:00 server time Again just to make it clear, we have no intention of expanding to do mythic raiding. Please contact me in game or add me on bnet: snookiwooki#2539Hyperblast0 20 Jan
20 Jan [H] Eternal Wrath - Thunderhorn/Wildhammer Eternal Wrath ([H] Thunderhorn/Wildhammer) are starting a semi-casual raid team for Antorus, BFA and beyond! We have a core of experienced and skilled ex-mythic raiders and are looking to build a team with the ultimate goal of having FUN whilst focussing on NM/HC raiding. We'll be running a relaxed, drama-free, supportive and inclusive team and having a laugh whilst doing it! We're a really social group who enjoy good banter so our raids will never be boring. There's always chat and jokes whether it's in game, on discord or via WhatsApp so we're definitely not one of those groups who describe themselves as "social" and are anything but! We're looking for like-minded people who can play their chosen class(es) to a decent level but primarily want to enjoy their game time rather than sitting in a boring or toxic environment for the sake of progress. Our core team have decent mythic NH/ToS/Antorus experience and have gotten early Ahead of the Curve achievs in Antorus and prior legion tiers, so whilst it may take a while to get the team properly up and running, once we do we'll be a force to be reckoned with! Ultimately we're looking to build a team that is a long term "home" for people who share our mind-set. Raid days/times haven't yet been finalised however it'll be later in the evenings due to most of the core having work/family commitments, likely a 21:30 server-time start, 1 or 2 nights a week. This is a great opportunity for someone keen on the social side of raiding to join a newly forming team as a founding member and truly be a part of making something awesome! Prior raiding experience isn't essential provided you can show you can play to a decent standard and, most importantly, can listen and learn. We're happy and able to teach! We're currently looking for: 1x Tank Melee DPS (all classes) Ranged DPS Whether you're a former mythic raider looking for the simpler life or someone yet to cut their teeth, if the above sounds like what you're looking for then hit me up either on BNET: steveo#21656 or post below with some way to contact you. Cheers for reading!Amagin0 20 Jan
16 Jan [A] Is there any serious raiders on this server? I'm a new player to this server and havnt been playing wow since may. I was in a top 150guild but needed to stop raiding and playing due to work, but I came just back to this game with a good friend of mine. I've been tanking since vanilla wow and was really active raider in vanilla, tbc, wotlk and in Legion. I see that they are not really any great guilds on this server but I guess there are great players. So are they any people willing to start a new guild that are bit more hardcore than the guilds already on this server? I could ofcourse join an already existing guild but if people are really doing mistakes all the time I can be kinda frustrated. kind regards ZombieZombiie3 16 Jan