Chamber of Aspects

31 Jan 2016 LF Social Guild So I used to play many moons ago and have decided to come back to give it another spin, I've started from scratch with this guy. I'll be playing a few times a week and just looking for a friendly guild who always have a few people online for chatting and maybe doing a few dungeon runs as I level up to end game. I play a few times mid week in the evenings after work and will be on at some point at the weekends. I'd like to eventually get into raiding and intend to do all the raids at each milestone as well. (I stopped playing shortly after Burning Crusade came out) So hopefully there's a guild out there interested and a good match for me.Epcot5 31 Jan 2016
31 Jan 2016 LOOKING FOR A HOME i returned like a month ago been struggling to find a good social guild idk if its just me but it seems this realm is very deadPsylover2 31 Jan 2016
31 Jan 2016 All round guild is open for recruiting. Hi There, My name is Donny and i own a guild in chamber of aspects. We started the guild with 3 players to easily acces eachothers Crafting material and help eachother out with armor packs or enchantings. Now we feel like it would be fun to have more members and we just basicly opened the doors for everyone. Be social and you are welcome. We would love to do more raids. Contact me or Ozzygunsz for an invite or more info. Regards, DonnyDonnygunsz0 31 Jan 2016
31 Jan 2016 Looking for someone to play with. Hi everybody, I'm a new player currently leveling up, I really enjoy the game but i feel like the server is kind of empty. I'm looking for other people to add and play with, if you wanna get in touch contact me in game! For the horde! AlestorkAlestork4 31 Jan 2016
29 Jan 2016 WTB HFC HC Hello , i want to buy HFC HC full run+loot , i will pay with gold after each kill any guild selling HC runs ? if not please recommand cross server who can (still with gold in COA :p) tyUdr0 29 Jan 2016
29 Jan 2016 Looking for "Outdated Meme" Members. Not sure if any of the members remember me, but I was hoping some of you were still around. Or if anyone knows what happened to them. I have just made a new character called "Stormyrose" She is level 15 at present. I will try and sign on most days if anyone wants to send an in-game mail. It really would be great to hear from anyone I used to know. Many many thanks in advance. Stormyrose.Stormyrose18 29 Jan 2016
28 Jan 2016 [H] Horn Pub, 13/13HC HFC, weekend raiding, recruiting Hello! Horn Pub is a RECRUITING FOR MYTHIC The guild was formed for Weekend Raiding. Schedule: Friday: 20.30 - 23.30 ST Saturday: 20.30 - 23.30 ST Current progress: 13/13HC HFC We are recruiting. Casters: High prio, Warlock, Boomkin, Elesham, Mage Healer: Medium prio, shaman/druid/monk Any other exceptional applications are considered. We would like you to have atleast 715 ilvl + legendary ring. We have our own teamspeak3 that we use for raiding, and while we don't expect you to talk, it's much preferred If you have any questions or are interested to join our ranks, feel free to contact: Ahena, (battletag: Casrocjr#2160), Cydaea, Torosh, Thyrin, or anyone in the guild incase we are on our alts! Hope to hear from you!Torosh15 28 Jan 2016
21 Jan 2016 WTB Heroic Archimonde boost As the title says. Drakthir#2945. Message me in game or reply here if you have any information or wish to discuss further. Thank you.Yhin0 21 Jan 2016
19 Jan 2016 WTB mythic Brf group for transmog Title says enough. wtb Plate shoulders Oregorger (warrior set) 15k wtb plate helm (warrior set) 15k Server Chamber of aspects Bnet Teqnix#2315Xaerios1 19 Jan 2016
18 Jan 2016 [H] Looking for guild 711 DISC HC Hey guys, Looking for a fun guild that goes HC right now. Can raid weekdays/weekends little depends on how I work. Allthough, mostly not a problem.Kungleoo0 18 Jan 2016
18 Jan 2016 WTB Doomslag Boots [Mythic] I am looking for the Doomslag Boots from BRF - Mythic version only. Paying 50k gold for it. Add me on Btag #Methax2209Methax0 18 Jan 2016
17 Jan 2016 Experienced shaman looking for hardcore guild in legion Hello. I'm a little boy at the age of 22 that lives in the northen part of Sweden. I have been working as a Taxi driver for some while now. At my new job i do not work as much as i used to do earlier. That makes me want to focus on warcraft again. I recently got back into the world of warcraft again after an almost 6 month break. I have never really fully got back into the game until now. I used to play alot back in the glory days of the burning crusade and wrath of the lich king. Back then i used to raid up to 6 days a week with this shaman. During that time i also had school to attend to , so as you might understand it was quite hard to keep up all the time . But regardless , it was alot of fun. Then at the end of lich king i had to much stuff going on in my life so i had to stop raiding as i used to. So since then i have never really got myself back into the hardcore part of raiding. I have just been playing casually with a few different guilds throughout the last expansions. And even tho i only raided with people who was abit laid back i could not help myself to always try to improve. That resultet in me craving for more the just a casual guild . I started to question the leaders decisions during raids, since i had the hardcore state of mind. As you might guess this ended in me leaving the guilds i raided with in previous patches and expansion. And i never really made any focus on trying to achive some of my raiding goals since i knew i did not have the time for it , but i also could not see myself "just" raiding casually. The whole thing ended in me pretty much taking a break from the game when these things happend. Now i have completed all my studys and i finally feel i have the time to focus most of the time i have into this game. At the moment i work just part time as a taxi driver. It's just a few shifts each month . With that i mean that i have alot of time on my hands. The main reason i am writing this is that i want to find people who can have steady and serious progress through Legion. I want to learn to know the people i play with before the expansion is released. I have been away for a long time from beeing a part of a serious community. But i wish i could find the kind of people who share my passion for the game . I strive to have people who i can play with quite alot. Not just during raids but also have somesort of community even when we are not raiding. The current guild i 'm in had a goal to be one of the top guilds on the server before legion was released. Their vision seemed pretty accurate to mine. I decided to realm change to join the guild. After just a few raids i started to to see that their goal would probably not be a reality. They were nice people with some fun personalities. But i felt that it is not the kind of guild i am currently looking for. Alot of the people in the guild does not share my goal for the game. They play more casually. Since i have so much more to give in this game. I can not see myself raiding on that casual level again. I want to explore how far i can go and push myself further. Don't get me wrong. I'm not one of the best players out there . I have alot to catch up on and learn. I am a very fast learner and correct my failures the first chance i get. I might not be up to date with everything that is new in the harder parts of raiding . But i am more then willing to learn everything i do not know at the moment. I will have alot of time before and during legion to play and improve. As i am very happy with my living situation at the moment and i have no plan to change that in the near future. I am willing to raid almost every day. I have been waiting years to have this chance to play on a higher level. I am willing to put my hearth and soul into this game when legion is released. I am currently playing enhancement as my main spec. I feel quite comfortable with it, but still i have things to learn of course. I am willing to learn about any of the specializations to make the raid as optimal as possible. I love to adjust to the way the raid needs me. For the ones that are intrested in me, i will provide screenshots of my UI and all of my thoughts about setting my character up. There is so much more i want said. If there is anything you want to know, ask me here on the forums or add my Btag: "Cuteroot#2442" . If you know about any serious guilds that are in need of a shaman i would appreciate it alot of you give me a tip about it :) I also want to add that faction or realm does not matter for me. The main thing is what kind of people i play with. I apologize in advance for the long post! Thank you for reading this and i hope i'll see you ingame.Cuteroot0 17 Jan 2016
14 Jan 2016 Please merge this server! I know a few people have already said this recently but it is getting worse. Sat in SW and only a handful of people around me. Please blizz - merge us or let ppl transfer here for free!Lycol1 14 Jan 2016
13 Jan 2016 (A) Stormcloud - Ravencrest recruiting for hc HFC We are a reasonably new guild based on Ravencrest EU. For our original recruitment post which covers the founding and ethos of the guild please refer here - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16518042653 We are currently sitting at 12/13 hc and hoping to make that 13/13 shortly. At the moment we're looking to add to our core team in readiness for moving into mythic, and as we have had alot of interest from people on other servers already we thought we would do some cross server posts! We are currently looking for 1 healer and a few dps, we would prefer healing os but thats not essential. We would like people to be heroic ready, preferably with the ring. Raid times: Thurs/Sun 20:30- 23:30 server time If you think that you would fit in with our guild, please get in touch. Battletags: Samcaekz#1720, Richy#2214Kizmet0 13 Jan 2016
13 Jan 2016 WTB Archimonde HC Tandraks#2333Tandraks0 13 Jan 2016
12 Jan 2016 <Empire> 9/13M from Twisting Nether Now Recruiting! We are currently in search of a few strong dps. At our current stage of progression we are only going to consider people who are a ranged DPS who: have the legendary ring, 720 item level and Mythic experience. Who are Empire Empire is a raiding guild on the horde side of Twisting Nether EU. We have a core team of strong players that have been together for a long time. We are now looking to add to that so that we can continue our progress into Legion. Raid Times: Monday - 19:00 - 22:00 Tuesday - 19:00 - 22:00 Thursday - 19:00 - 22:00- What are we looking for from you? High level of class knowledge Good experience of current and previous raid tier High level of attendance The ability to listen and communicate on Teamspeak Turn up to raids on time and prepared Handle criticism maturely Have an item level of at least 720 What can we offer you? Mythic progression Positive, friendly raid atmosphere Well organized guild structure Guild group on Whatsapp for all your dank meme needs Regular gaming activities outside WoW Populated Teamspeak late into the night- To apply, head over to our website to register - http://empireguild.net/ Or if you have any questions, feel free to add one of our officers on Battlenet: Dvlx#2916 MuhsteeK#1249 Taraelia#2230 Madsen#2697 Alek#2914Raynare0 12 Jan 2016
11 Jan 2016 [Deleted] [Deleted]Gorrgarr0 11 Jan 2016
09 Jan 2016 Selling Ruby Panther Mount Hello guys, i've recently started making these mounts from Jewelcrafting, i have all the panthers, but currently got mats for Ruby only, look it up, Ruby Panther mount and if you are interested, mail me in-game(Tanhodeen), and i will cod you for 23k gold(currently 24k+ worth in AH.) , i hope we can do proper business and i promise fast delivery. Ps. Incase you are interested in other panthers,Sunstone,Jade or Sapphire, mail me eitherway and i shall try to deliver within 48 hours. Thank you,much love!Tanhodeen0 09 Jan 2016
09 Jan 2016 How will we look back at wod? I know a lot may say "Worst exp ever" etc etc etc However, I personally have quite enjoyed it. Yeah ok, Apexis and Garrisons are not great and the garrison especially imo limits the multiplayer aspect somewhat. That aside though, I thought the leveling process was great and raids are also really good fun. I think i will look back on WOD as a expansion during a transition. Bliz tried some new things a lot didn't work but as long as they learn with Legion I would like to hope we can remember WOD as the sometimes misunderstood little brother that just never quite as successful as his older brothers. In a way I like to think that WOD has spurred Bliz back into life to bring us something very special in Legion. Thoughts?Sarager2 09 Jan 2016
09 Jan 2016 [A] Rogue LF Guild 720 ilvl, Legendary ring(750), Combat. Been playing since 2008, I don't have a lot of raiding experience but I know my !@#$, in this current expansion I've raided 13/13 normal and about 11/13 hc (including Archi). I had to pug a lot of my progression as my previous guild are only 10/13. I'm looking for a guild to progress with, try and complete HFC on heroic and progress onto mythic. Also looking for 18+ and preferably based in the UK, feel free to reply to this or add my battle tag. Tabix#2242 Thanks.Ludacrits0 09 Jan 2016
09 Jan 2016 [A] LF Guild - new to raiding Hey everyone As the title says I'm looking for a guild. I have done bits of raiding, some nm and hc highmaul and some nm and hc brf. Ideally, I would prefer a guild that is maybe starting up and is putting a fresh team together as I need to practice, doing pugs is something I would rather avoid. I'm healer/ranged, legendary ring on toon here and bm/mm hunter. Drop me a message on here or do a search for the guild, its my own private one so if someone is online in it, it will be me :) LycolLycol1 09 Jan 2016
08 Jan 2016 Animosity 13/13HC Are NOT Recruiting Animosity (13/13 DELETEDIamthelaw2 08 Jan 2016
08 Jan 2016 Deaths Advance COA Looking for Members Deaths Advance are a group of raiders that recently started their own more serious raiding guild. We are all looking for all classes at the moment, as a group we just cleared HFC NM 13/13 however many of the guild are already 13/13 HC or close to it. We are really keen for progressing further as a group and thus far its been really friendly and well organised. If you want to come and try out while we continue with HFC and prepare for Legion let me know, either here or via www.deathsadvance.com We are looking to become more focused and take raiding more seriously as Legion approaches so nows the time to cement your place in the main team!Sarager3 08 Jan 2016
07 Jan 2016 WTB archimonde HC I looking for boost. Price: 40k.Exiik0 07 Jan 2016
07 Jan 2016 [Deleted] [Deleted]Akasharus0 07 Jan 2016
05 Jan 2016 WTB Heroic Archimond Kill! As the title states i would like to purchase a heroic Archimond kill.Moograine0 05 Jan 2016
04 Jan 2016 Fury /Arms warr LF Pve Guild Greetings! as the Topic states, i'm looking for a Pve guild wich is having a fun, but mature atmosphere, and wich doing Hellfire citadel on a weekly basis (normal/heroic). I've played this char more or less since Vanilla wow, but still doing what i can to improve myself when it comes to playing as a warrior :) A Casual spot is good enough for me, since my work times wont allow me to raid permanently on weekdays, but got more than enough time on weekends :). I'm mature, but got some humor when opportunity arises :). My Battletag is Trithar #2569 if you're wondering about something. Hope to hear from you soon :) Thanks in Advance. TrìdorTrìdor0 04 Jan 2016
03 Jan 2016 LF PvP guild is on this server one good PvP guild ? i wanna do some premade + rbg and i need skilled players for that.Hnojar2 03 Jan 2016
03 Jan 2016 [A] Astral Walkers starting new raid team /CoA Hi there :) I have some great news for you guys. Once a great guild Astral Walkers is back in action again and we are giving opportunity to all players, who want to make progress in the game and make new friends in social environment. Our priority no.1 are players with low or none experience with HFC or raiding in general, however we will cordially welcome veteran players who are willing to help others. We are starting from a scratch, however we hope that even with your help, we can bring Archimonde to his knees soon. Estimated info about our activity and events: HFC main raid team: Wednesday: 19:30 ≈ 21:30 Saturday: 19:30 ≈ 21:30 Besides that we want to do some old content for achievements and mount and transmog farming. Note that the times of events can change due to priority of newcomers. I will see you in AzerothThelrii1 03 Jan 2016
02 Jan 2016 <Cold Turkey> EU-Blodhoof Horde Recruiting-2/13 Mythic We are a very friendly guild always up for a laugh and seek to be amongst the best Horde guilds on our server, We like to consider ourselves as Friends as well as guildys and often remain in contact outside of WoW, We are currently 2/13 Mythic and have historically been in the top 5 Horde guilds since forming in 2013. We are currently seeking Healers and skilled dps to join our ranks, unfortunately we're full on Priests, Hunters and Warlocks but all other classes are welcome. Our raiding nights are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 20.00-23.00 server time. We also run guild challenge modes, Mythic Dungeons and various other activities, We take our raiding fairly seriously, have our own teamspeak server and webpage and secret facebook group Aswell as recruiting individuals we may be interested in doing a merge with a smaller guild that wishes to get into mythic raiding You can contact me in game, on our website http://coldturkey.boards.net/ or via battletag fear#2417 http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/eu/connected-bloodhoof/Khãrn0 02 Jan 2016
02 Jan 2016 LF PVE Guild New lvl 100 looking for horde guild to do 5/10 mans for starters. I am a 22 years old guy from Romania who plays WoW from 2005(granted a lot on private servers but i had some characters on blizzard to in 2010-2012). If anione is interested please leave a message. Cheers!Naguk0 02 Jan 2016
30 Dec 2015 LFM to make (cross realm) weekend raiding group As the title says i am looking for people to do some (cross realm) raiding and other things like mythic dungeons or so on Friday and Saturday evening. My goal is to get some people together as a group without all the hassle and obligations of a guild. The reason why i would like to have some people in a group, even without a guild, is so we can learn from, and get to know eachother and (slowly) make progress by learning from our mistakes rather then joining a pug where people leave after the first wipe. No obligations on gear, achievements or whatsoever, just willing to make progress and have fun. A little about me, i’m a 46 years old male with a wife, kids and a demanding job. Thats why i dont have time to raid on weekdays. Friday and Saturday evenings i have the time do activities like raiding but there are little to no guilds that raid the times i want to. Ofc there is LFG but that has other probs with people being jerks or leave after the first wipe. Should enough people have interest in this then i’m willing to buy us a TS server for communication and put some real money in it. I've also made this post on the looking for players forum but since COA is my server i also want to put my post here. I hope for some reactions. Greets, RobPyrofoor0 30 Dec 2015
29 Dec 2015 [H] Looking for another guild to co-op Mythic As per title looking to co-op Mythic with a view to possible merge in the future. Clan One are a small casual guild. Made up of mature raiders. We have been 13/13 Hc since November. And would like to try some Mythic. But we lack the numbers. Wondering if there is another guild on CoA in similar situation? Maybe we could team up. Reply here, or contact me in game for more details: fixa#2101Fixah0 29 Dec 2015
27 Dec 2015 [A]WTB HC Archi kill Hi, I am currently looking for a HC Archi kill, what's the current price in gold and do anyone offer the service for gold on this realm? (I only have alliance characters so, I'll have to exclude horde) CheersMurql0 27 Dec 2015
26 Dec 2015 [Horde] Seeking guild with mature players. Hello, I don't seek any "free-repair" or "help with quest / leveling" guild. I look for some guild consisting of social-friendly preferrably adult players. For the moment i'm not interested in high-lvl raiding or high-lvl pvp, because I play using lvl locking to get all lore and fun. This why I seek for circle of people with who I can joke, socialize, share impressions and do all kinds of stuff. I don't need any help in-game, though I would be grateful for wise advice. I'm 24y old male, currently playing as Fury warrior. I like pve as much as pvp. If you are kind and generous person in such guild, I would appreciate if you talk to me via /w Aijeen in game or post comment here (in English, please).Aijeen1 26 Dec 2015
24 Dec 2015 (A) Ascendance- Alonsus (5/13M) is recruiting Ascendance is recruiting for mythic progression. We are looking for dedicated, skilled and mature players that want to experience the end game content while maintaining a relaxed raiding environment. Currently we are looking for players of the following classes in particular: • Druid - Boomkin • Rogue • Paladin - Holy • Shaman - Elemental/Enhancement • Mage •Any exceptional Application will also be considered RAID INFO • Progress - 13/13 Heroic 5/10 Mythic Hellfire Citadel • Raiding Days: Monday, Wednesday and Sunday • Raiding Hours: 20.00 - 23.00 (GMT+1) Minimum requirements Before applying please check that you meet our minimum requirements. Our aim is to progress as quickly as possible which means that spending time gearing people isn't ideal, however, we may make exceptions based on the quality of a persons application. A bench mark for raider application is around 710ilv with legendary ring and 4 set bonus. • Have equivalent progress or a history of end game raiding if you are a returning player • Be able to maintain 90% attendance GENERAL INFORMATION Nationality: International What we expect from a raider in Ascendance is very simple: Attendance: We require our raiders to have extremely high attendance, we have a small focused raiding roster with minimal benching and therefore we require a big attendance (but note that during the (Christmas) holidays might be of social nature and welcome to all :-) Dedication: A raider who is not present cannot contribute. Communication: You must be able to communicate clearly when required, with all raiders in English. Attitude: We do not tolerate raging over Mumble, if you have a rage problem keep it to yourself. SOCIAL Outside of raiding the guild is very active with organised events and flexi raids occurring regularly where all casual members, alts and raiders get together for a bit of a laugh. We also have some extreme achievement monkeys, PvPers' and plenty of people who are always looking to level another Alt... So if Raiding 3 nights a week isn't for you, but you are interested in applying as a Casual, follow the recruitment link and apply, just state you are looking for a social spot and we'll let you know ASAP. GET IN TOUCH If the above is of interest please complete our application form at our website www.asc10.eu (all applications are strictly private and only viewable by the raid team). CONTACT US If you have any queries please get in touch with Flameslord, Sendara, Fenramag, Nidromel or Vall or add Joyce#2242Vall0 24 Dec 2015
24 Dec 2015 <h> Animosity are not recruiting Animosity deletedGlaciei1 24 Dec 2015
24 Dec 2015 (A) Ascendance -alonsus recruiting ! 5/13 mythic Ascendance is recruiting for mythic progression. We are looking for dedicated, skilled and mature players that want to experience the end game content while maintaining a relaxed raiding environment. Currently we are looking for skilled players of the following classes: • Druid - Boomkin • Rogue • Paladin - Holy • Shaman - Elemental/Enhancement • Mage •Any exceptional Application will also be considered RAID INFO • Progress - 13/13 Heroic 5/10 Mythic Hellfire Citadel • Raiding Days: Monday, Wednesday and Sunday • Raiding Hours: 20.00 - 23.00 (GMT+1) Minimum requirements Before applying please check that you meet our minimum requirements. Our aim is to progress as quickly as possible which means that spending time gearing people isn't ideal, however, we may make exceptions based on the quality of a persons application. A bench mark for raider application is around 710ilv with legendary ring and 4 set bonus. • Have equivalent progress or a history of end game raiding if you are a returning player • Be able to maintain 90% attendance GENERAL INFORMATION Nationality: International What we expect from a raider in Ascendance is very simple: Attendance: We require our raiders to have extremely high attendance, we have a small focused raiding roster and to be part of that you need to attend. Dedication: A raider who is not present cannot contribute. Communication: You must be able to communicate clearly when required, with all raiders fluent in English. Attitude: We do not tolerate raging over vent, if you have a rage problem keep it to yourself. SOCIAL Outside of raiding the guild is very active with organised events and flexi raids occurring regularly where all casual members, alts and raiders get together for a bit of a laugh. We also have some extreme achievement monkeys, PvPers' and plenty of people who are always looking to level another Alt... So if Raiding 3 nights a week isn't for you, but you are interested in applying as a Casual, follow the recruitment link and apply, just state you are looking for a social spot and we'll let you know ASAP. GET IN TOUCH If the above is of interest please complete our application form at our website www.asc10.eu (all applications are strictly private and only viewable by the raid team). CONTACT US If you have any queries please get in touch with Flameslord, Sendara, Vall, Fenramag, Nidromel or VallSendara0 24 Dec 2015
21 Dec 2015 [H] WTB Heroic Archimonde Kill As the title says im interested in buying a boost for heroic Archimonde kill, i want my moose mount.. Can only pay on Chamber of Aspects on Horde side since thats where my only lvl 100 characters are. my battletag is Tredento#1210 I will be away for 1½ week from wednesday but If you could help me i would be happy as soon as im home againVirras0 21 Dec 2015
19 Dec 2015 help hiya guys im looking to transfer a character to this realm and just wanted some advice ,ie how is the realm as in activity on both horde or ally side whats the raiding scene like etc thanx in advanceDoofus0 19 Dec 2015
19 Dec 2015 LF PVP guild Hello, I am looking for a PVP guild. Not a pro at pvp but i am doing much pvp to become better. would like to do some rated bg's and try some arena matches. BTAG: mscholten#2814 Reply or add me in game if u have something for me.Driebier0 19 Dec 2015
18 Dec 2015 Seeking a dedicated raiding guild Hey, My name's Rhys, and I've recently started playing WoW again. Due to my previous work schedules I was sadly unable to raid at any serious level for the past years that I have played WoW, but having recently moved to university, my schedule now allows for some evening raiding. I'm looking for a guild that are willing to help me gear and in return they will receive an experienced, well-rounded player that has been playing on and off since TBC. I will be available most evenings and will prove to be a dedicated raider if given the proper chance and guidance. Please feel free to drop me a message in game or reply to this post and I will try my best to provide a hasty response. Regards, Draz (Rhys)Drazaic0 18 Dec 2015
17 Dec 2015 iLvl 664 beginner restoration druid lfg Hi everyone, my name is Max a.k.a. Sagranda, am 26 years old and still a beginner at WoW. I got my first char to lvl100 these days and played through the Raid Finder to gear up a little bit and have a challenge, but the random groups and same dungeons every time are getting boring with time. I am also still learning the ropes on how everything works, etc. The good point is though that I am reading a lot and am a fast learner. I prefer a flow of information and a more organised gameplay, even if I am mysel are a chaotic person. That means, I want to be able to coordinate with the team and want to know what some persons need, what the boss is doing, etc. It's one of the reasons why I always try to understand what is going and ways to work around it. My next personal goals in WoW, in no particular order, are: gearing up my Druid create a second char with tailoring/enchanting for the bags and stuff (either restoration Shaman, Disc Priest or Death Knight) Get the Draenor Pathfinder catch up in my Alchemist lvl, since I was so dumb to neglected it while leveling getting all the flying points. I somehow skipped some parts in Pandaria and the Eastern Kingdom -.- [lli]have fun hunting down everything up to the hardest level[/ Why a Death Knight between all those heal/support classes? One of the reasons would be to play something completely differnt and it helps to better understand the game, since one has a another perspective to look from. As for the moment I have nearly always time. Microfon for stuff like teamspeak, skype, etc. is available. Now I am just looking for a guild that mainly concentrates on gearing up, dungeons and raids. I like crazy people though, so better bring some bacon and cookies with you! Feel free to reply here or mail me ingame. Will be happy about it, Greetings SagrandaSagrandasm0 17 Dec 2015
16 Dec 2015 Are there players in this realm? Is the realm dead? Are there players playing? I am a new(ish) player and I don't want to be in a pro, hardcore raiding/pvp server, but I don't also want to be playing "singleplayer". So is this realm growing, can you find player for dungeons/raids or even pvp?Beloan2 16 Dec 2015
16 Dec 2015 Casual, social and looking for you??? Hey there, Tons of Anarchy is a new Horde guild recruiting on the Chamber of aspects server. Were looking for social players, returning, new, altoholics and generally people who run off cliffs because of their need to chat. We are a a mature ( ok old and we remember when the spectrum, amiga and commodore when they were new lol) social guild, our members are adults that have jobs, family etc so we do things for the fun of it with people who feel the same, player comes before the game. This means that we respect your real-life commitments, Real life before wow :) we care more about you as a player rather than what gear you have etc. We want People to feel welcome, have fun and enjoy what game time they have. It is a game after all, life is serious enough without wow being the same :)  Were not expecting anyone to be an expert at the game (I know I'm not, I play for fun) so we would like to make it a guild where raids/dungeons are made of fun and not being yelled at for doing something wrong (we all make mistakes) and are not something to be feared or stressed over :) We want the game tp be fun not feel like a second job. Were hoping to build a guild on friendships and a community more than a guild full of numbers but no chat or getting to know each other :) we don't want to be a huge guild we want it to be a bit more personal than that :) All we ask is that you have a sense of humour :), that you are a social player and don't just join the guild to not talk or be a part of it, and that you are respectfull and helpful to your fellow members :) We have husband and wives join together and brothers, sisters etc so its getting a real community feel. which is what we want :) Quality over quantity and people who are the right fit for us and vice versa :) Social/casual raiders also welcome, experience not an issue, just bring a sense of humour and dont mind a death or two :) If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of get in touch for a chat on my battletag Vania666#2200, whisper myself, Labrie or Nomfy in game or reply on here if interested and Ill get back to you as soon as I can :) im sure you wont be dissapointed :) Now, anyone for the pub ? Thanks for reading. Hope to speak to you soon.Vannia3 16 Dec 2015
16 Dec 2015 Ret paladin LF progression raiding guild Hello im looking for a raid progression guild on COA, I'm a 700 ret paladin and have been searching a long time and decided to post it here. Ive killed every boss upp to tyrant velhari in HFC.Eahmil0 16 Dec 2015
14 Dec 2015 LF Guild for HFC progress Hi there :) I am skilled disc priest with enthusiasm and will to make progress in the game. However, my previous guild didn't suffice my expectations. I am looking for an easy-going casual raiding guild, that starts a new raiding group (going even from Normal difficulty). Running raids two times a week is enough as I consider IRL more important (no hate please :) ), and raiding for about 2 hours per event. I have more characters than this, however this is my main (link to armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chamber-of-aspects/Liamus/simple) and I enjoy playing it the most. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. You can even /w me in the game :) I am looking forward to our cooperation :) LiamusLiamus0 14 Dec 2015
14 Dec 2015 Chamber of aspects is looking for new players No i mean really it says at population new players for me now gj blizzSamoubica9 14 Dec 2015
14 Dec 2015 "TOO SOON" (13/13Hc) Recruits for Mythic --------------------------- TOO SOON RECRUIT FOR ** MYTHIC ** --------------------------- http://toosoon.eu/join.html --------------------------- Progression: Heroic (13/13); Mythic (6/13); We, Too Soon, are a raiding guild on the Chamber of Aspects EU server (Horde) which raids 3 days a week and we are recruiting more reliable members for MYTHIC progression. Raid times: Thursday 20:30-23:30* Sunday 20:30-23:30* Tuesday 20:30-23:30* *Server Time (CET/CEST) Raid invites start 15 minutes before raid times and you are expected to be ready for an invite at 20:15. Each raid includes a 5-15 minute break. We expect a minimum of 2 raids to be attended a week (preferably 3) What we are looking for: Currently we are looking to recruit good players of all classes, especially range dps (A playable OS is a big bonus). We require all applicants to have an equipped item level of at least 710 for Mythic progression in Hellfire Citadel (If you are below that and still want to join, we will have to get you the gear in atl/social raids before we can take you to progression raids.) Other classes/specs may also apply since we are looking for outstanding members irrespective of class at any given time. There is an age requirement of 18+. If you think you are 100% reliable and mature enough to fit in but are not 18 yet, we might make an exception. What we offer: We offer a friendly guild environment in addition to having our main focus on raiding and everything that comes with that (guildbank, TS3 server, a mature and fair loot council system) We are also very willing to push everyones potential to the maximum and help you out wherever we can and in return we expect everyone to give their best and accept and learn from mistakes. What you can expect: We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild which strives towards having a successful raiding team while also being friendly and social. We are not a hardcore raiding guild and we believe that we can still have fun during raids while having complete focus and discipline when it’s needed (i.e. progression). We expect that you understand and accept the concept of raiding and the “trial and error” philosophy that comes hand in hand with that while keeping a positive attitude. Nobody does everything perfectly in the first try but we want to see people accepting their mistakes and learning from them. Applying: If you think you fit in with us and want to apply, you can fill the form on http://toosoon.eu/join.html or contact any officer directly ingame for a further chat (Luxera#2412). If we think you make a nice addition to our raid, we will invite you to a trial raid in HFC on a thursday. In that raid we will look at your performance and you as a person and you will see us as a guild/raid. After the raid we decide whether or not to invite you to the guild. We look at performance while handling mechanics more than pure dps/hps numbers, item level is not what we are looking for, we are looking for valuable raiders who can handle mechanics well and are 100% prepared for the raid with the best enchants, buff food, pots, flasks, gems. For further information contact Luxera#2412 and good luck :) CheersCauldron7 14 Dec 2015