Chamber of Aspects

06 Mar 2016 <Solar Flare> Recruiting for our vanilla raid team! Hey there! <Solar Flare> is a huge guild / community for gamers. We have a 25m heroic raiding team (9/14 Heroic SoO) We have 3 10m raiding teams (all 3 are nearly done with SoO normal mode) We have 2 25m Flexible raiding teams (All able to clear flex) And on top of that a +- 10m late night flex team! And now, we're also creating a vanilla raiding team and EVERYONE is welcome. This means we're gonna create and organize a raiding team for players at level 60. We have about +- 20 players so far and are aiming offcours for the legend 40m raids. In order to join tho, you must obey the next rules: - No character gear boosting (your allowed to buy the BoE lvl 60 epics, but dont boost your alt trough the oldschool raids, this will only ruin the experience and challenge for yourself and the team. - No heirlooms. - No burning crusade gear. - Death knights and monks are allowed (altho we're experimenting on this fact, if they turn out to be too overpowered we might ban them from raids, reroll these classes at your own risks!) - We will raid +- once a week maybe twice, and the raids are optional. - Depending on how much level 60 characters are buffed, we might lower the amount of maximum players for the vanilla raids. Interested? Join solar flare by conacting me in game! Main character: Jarsen Alts: Luigi Luichi Yoshï Bombs (Im always online around 19:00-23:00)Jarsen3 06 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 Experienced healer LF heroic or mythic raiding team Greetings! I'm looking to have fun in a casual/semi-hardcore raid team short on healers, no more than 3 mandatory days a week. If you're progressing in late Upper HFC HC or the beginning of mythic HFC, it would suit my characters the best. I have experience as both healer and DPS through most of HFC Mythic, I have Curve on all 5 of my lvl 100 chars (and no, I didn't get pay to get any of them boosted). Start-up guilds are welcome, but only if you can scrape together a team every week. Whether I want to go Disc priest or MW monk would depend on your progress and healing setup, so if you poke me, we can talk about it. Here are the chars: Nanuviel, 720 disc priest: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chamber-of-aspects/Nanuviel/advanced Nanpi, 712 MW monk: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chamber-of-aspects/Nanpi/advanced The monk will be fully upgraded next week and both chars are 2-3 resets away from getting their legendary ring. If you only raid twice a week and are very strict about attendance, I can't do it, IF one of your raid days are on either of these days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday. You can poke me or send a mail in-game on either char, or leave your btag in this thread :) Good luck with your future endeavors!Nanuviel2 02 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 TheDevilsOwn 13/13 heroic (Turalyon EU) Needs you!! Ello everyone TheDevilsOwn are looking for some more recruits inorder to start mythics. Alittle bit about the guild. The Devils Own has been around since WoTLK made by family and friends however not making much guild progress till ICC in which we began to raid during our time of ICC we managed to get 11/12 Heroic. The next expansion hit, we managed to clear everything up to Firelands where we got 6/7 Heroic pre-nerf then got Ragnaros soon after. Once Dragon Soul began we managed to become near the top guilds; third on the realm at one point clearing the instance only two days after release. Then moved onto heroic clearing it and farming it for the rest of the expansion. Mists brought a stand still to our progression due to a guild move to Silvermoon which didn't go to well as well as planned due to most people leaving/quitting MoP due to not liking it. Now its time for a new era, a new beginning with hopes of regaining our original position on the server. With out doubt we have slowly built up a strong set of officers that have been able to transform the guilds lows into out new continuing highs we are now officially 13/13 Heroic HFC Our raidleader has raidleading experience since vanilla and cleared all content to this date, our officers have all been in top guild and tons of experience within game and played since vanilla also! :P they are always willing to help out all In TDO and beyond. we are always looking for new recruits not matter where your from how long you've played, class,age,race,realm,pvper,pve... you name it TheDevilsOwn have a place for you all :D We understand all cannot make every raid day or may be late, wows just a game its supposed to be fun you shouldn't have to rush home from work to make a raid on time or in fear of loosing your place or that u may get dropped because you had to shoot out to pick your drunken teenage son up from work in TDO IRL always comes first and always will. why this works well for us well look at it this way how many people have been in top class raiding guilds that just get left out or behind because the treat you all like robots and expect you to be there all the time and expect you not to have IRL issues... them players find there way to guilds like use where they can relax and enjoy they game while progressing and socializing with players just like them. this may cause us issues when raiding and trying to be one top guilds on the server but hey we sure give them a run for their money i guarantee you that! Open Raid Team spots: Priest: Holy/Shadow Mage: Frost/Fire/Arcance Warrior: Fury Monk: Windwalker/Mistweaver Hunter: Beastmaster/Survial/Marksman Rogue: Assasin/Combat/Subtlety Deathknight: Frost/Unholy Shaman: Elemental/Enchance/Restoration Druid: Balance/Restoration/Feral Warlock: Demonology/Affliction/Destruction our raid times are Wednesday: 9:00pm - 12:00am server time. Thursday: 9:00pm - 12:00am server time. Sunday: 9:00pm - 12:00am server time. Remember we also offer spaces to all who are looking to make TheDevilsOwn there new home. We also have a casual raid night where all member are welcome to join!. looking for more information please feel free to post on here any question, or /w Themask/jaggie, Vixxyvixen, Dalkrenth, Lygger or Orionreborn in game or simply go to our guild website and have a look around and get to know us some more see what we are about at http://thedevilsownturalyon.enjin.com/home Thanks from myself and all the TDO team and we hope to be hearing for you soon!. if you wish to add my Battle net feel free to do so its Themask#2259Jaggie1 02 Mar 2016
26 Feb 2016 Protoss—The most active raid social guild recruiting ! Greetings ,We are the most active raid social guild on this realm, around 100 online players at weekend nights , we have free repair , bank sharing ,a nice and friendly ,helpful community. Raid wed sat sun nights 20h , doing hfc nm and few hc .We controlled a part of auction house on this realm ,guild bank clean every 2 days for put more useful stuffs in .Protoss IV is our 4th guild ,they cleaned 13/13 hfc hc, and now they are trying to get mythic kills ,they will boost main guild raiders in nm,hc for free later when we raid together with our Protoss IV raiders. What ever you are a new player to wow ,or someone enjoys to raid ,or even you are a social casual player etc , here is a nice home for you , and you are very welcomed to join our community ,all guilds of Protoss they have a same goal : to build a harmony community ,no drama ,no arguing ,no conflicts , a guild that we help each other, a great guild with mature, high quality moral players. We welcome you ,our comrade ! Thanks for reading , have a nice day ,gl hf !Karthuser1 26 Feb 2016
26 Feb 2016 Useless thread YeahJatiki1 26 Feb 2016
26 Feb 2016 LF Horde CoA Mature, Friendly, Social Guild Hello, My friend and I are looking for a mature, friendly and social guild to join. We are in our late 20s/early 30s so we are looking for a guild that understands work and family commitments, as well as allowing us to experience the game for more than just raiding. We don't need any in-game help, but if you have any wise advice we certainly welcome them. Essentially, we are looking for a group of people to social and joke with. I play a retribution paladin and my friend plays a windwalker monk. Please /w Elfabeth if you know of a guild for us, or just post a comment. Thanks.Elfabeth2 26 Feb 2016
19 Feb 2016 Any good guild communities on CoA? Hey, I'm new to this server and is looking for a community with a mix of young and older people. Can anyone recommend a tight knit guild that is active? Can't stand those massive social leveling guilds. Thanks :)Daimyoo3 19 Feb 2016
18 Feb 2016 Lobotomy 12/13 hc recruiting Hello we are a friendly bunch of ppl playing for several months together and looking for new raiders and socials for our guild.Our current progress is 12/13 hc and the ilvl to join us can be a crucial factor atm but we can help out any skilled player for our raid team. Mostly we lack dps, but we can consider any other application. For more info u can add me on b-tag Grale#2738Bolestan0 18 Feb 2016
18 Feb 2016 [H] Why no love HFC Boosting Hello Chamber of Aspects! Why no love 13/13M is selling Xrealm boosts on selected realms. Next up is your realm :) On Sunday 6th of December from 19:45 we will be boosting EVERYONE on Chamber who wants a cheap, efficient and scam free flying moose! Or the Ahead of the curve. Or chance at Personal loot. Last realm was Argent Dawn where we did over 30 boosts in 2,5hrs! See this forum post for some of the feedback we got after that: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16884048542 To get a boost, add Petersen#2759 on bnet and then on Sunday we will go through everyone who added me. The price is 50,000 gold, payable on Chamber of Aspects HORDE, to our banking char. Personal loot for the best chance for you to get loot! -Pete / Petersen#2759Folkan9 18 Feb 2016
17 Feb 2016 Old players in Chamber of aspcets hey guys and girls !! i was playing back then when chamber of aspects first came online and this server was realy young and new i was wondering if there are still any guilds or players that are also that old like the server ^^ i made realy good friends back then i was a member of the guild <Broken>Fijay7 17 Feb 2016
13 Feb 2016 LF Social raiding guild (H) I am a new player who is looking to find a guild on the horde side. I have used my "free" Legion token to get into the game. What i would like to find. I would like to find a nice bunch of folks who i can chat to while i play. As i am a new character I wont be able to jump straight into new end game stuff like raids, but that's where i would like to end up. So maybe a guild who raids normal but is wanting to try higher stuff in future. Or a Heroic guild with a noobie alternatives team. I can see not alot of people seem to answer people on this forum so i will leave my id for people to contact me in game. Thank you for reading Qanderous Qyrrus#2688Qanderous0 13 Feb 2016
11 Feb 2016 Mistake to start on this server? So for the first time since like a year after release i have started to play WoW again. It's great, i'm having fun etc etc. Though my main problem and concern is this server is not so MMO but more just the O. There are no others players, it's like a wasteland 90% of the time, in the capital cities there are very few people, on my travels i see only a handful of people questing. I spent 25 mins looking for a random classic dungeon earlier...not to mention the queue for PvP is 10-20 mins also. Now my question is, should I switch realms if this is possible or is being part of the Horde the problem? Are there more Alliance players than there are Horde? Or maybe i'm logging in at the wrong times, normally an hour or two during the day and then a couple hours in the evening... Any advice would be great, it is starting to get lonely in this realm.Vaildore1 11 Feb 2016
11 Feb 2016 LFM for raid progression Hellfire Slackers are recruiting for heroic raid progression, we are 13/13 Nm 3/13 Hc. We are a basicly only playing on Friday/Sunday 20:00-23:00 When we raid its all about the smack talking and having fun but still being serious about boss fights with the occasional constructive feedback wich everyone has to be able to take.. We dont fight, we want you or any other to play better and develope yourself into a stronger raider, and ofcourse giving us feedback is no diffrence. Loot in raids: Loot council, What we are looking for: Healer (Disc) // RDPS (Druid/Hunter/Mage/Warlock) Give me a shout if you are intrestedSjosan1 11 Feb 2016
10 Feb 2016 A friendly guild <A Hallowed Coffin> is looking for ppl We are a newly started guild. Looking for people to join and help us grow. Whisper me or add me on Battle.net for an invite. At the moment we are gearing up, so we could help the lower level members get gear faster. We are looking to do dungeons, raids, pvp and other events. We have a lot of experiance from leading other guilds. Please help us make this guild work.Rosettastone0 10 Feb 2016
09 Feb 2016 LF a late night raiding guild Hello I am looking for a late night raiding guild on Chamber of Aspects. I am playing as a Destro lock with ilvl 712. Been slow with the Legendary quests cuz of to much focus on PvP seasons in WoD. I am on the quest where i need to get 33 things from Hellfire. Have 14 in total. So like 1-2 more weeks and i am done. Have 13/13HC done but still need Class trinket to make a big big change in my dps. I can raid between 22:00ST and 02:30 every day. Raid exp. WotLK: 4 bosses only in 10man Normal / Did start in late WotLK Cata: Full DS clear on normal and 1 boss HC(Mythic) Had a break in Fireland patch MoP: Slow start in the first 3 raids, got like 4-5 bosses in Mogu, 4 bosses in HoF and full clear in ToeS (All normal kills), in ToT i got full clear on Normal before the nerf but no HC kills cuz of focus on PvP season. In SoO i got full clear Normal and 10 bosses in HC. WoD: Same here, full focus on PvP Warlord season until now. But i have full HC exp from Hellfire. Can add that in Legion i can maybe raid as something else depends on what the guild needs. Characters i have: Warlock Mage Hunter Shaman Druid Rogue If you have any question to me, feel free to ask here or /w ingame.Firelia1 09 Feb 2016
06 Feb 2016 LF sb who would get me through some mythic dung./raids HI, im looking for sb, who would be patient and do with me some mythic dungeons, I have really low PvE experience and I have basic 700 - 710 pvp gear.Leftrain1 06 Feb 2016
06 Feb 2016 Rhinestone Sunglasses Hey realm forum! i am looking for a JC with rare pattern for Design: Rhinestone Sunglasses i have the materials ready and just wait word from a dedicated JC with the pattern! you can find me online regularly or you can send mail in game if you so desireFuwioustwo2 06 Feb 2016
05 Feb 2016 (H)Looking for a daytime raiding guild Stopped playing wow in night times cause of my work and used to play as resto drood . Was the main healer of my old guild from silvermoon ''deepruntramsecurity'' as ''Volét''. Can lvl and gear a resto drood again since i'm pro with it if i can find a hardcore daytime raiding guild . Also could go with a brewmaster tank.Smashgirl0 05 Feb 2016
05 Feb 2016 (H) 2 Nights a week Raid team LF RDps (Mythic Prog) We are on Draenor realm. We are a group of semi-hardcore raiders who have been established as a core team for quite a few expansions now. We like to have a laugh but are still very determined to continue our raiding progress (no dramas though!). We are 2 Rdps short of a full team. Like many other guilds are finding out this far through the expansion, its hard to have 20 dedicated and consistent raid members for a Mythic team. We are currently 1/13 HFC Mythic. We raid Wednesdays & Sundays 8pm-11pm GMT. We need a couple of RDps that are realistically geared to start Mythic. The basics are essential: Gems Enchants Valor upgrades If you would like to get on board at the Mythic starting gate with us please contact myself Karajade, Oddu. Don't apply through the website (It's far too tedious). Please have a chat with one of us www.oldsol.enjin.comLianwe0 05 Feb 2016
04 Feb 2016 Clemency Community raids hello everyone dansiles from ravencrest here with some information for all of the alliance faction and maybe the horde if there looking to transfer please listen to the video that i have link and have a look at the forum that will also be link and please support us in our project to help make the community of world of Warcraft a more friendly place thank you and i hope too speak to you all soon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHHsjmrA_6g - clemency community raid video http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17288891753 - original forum post again thank you all and i hope we can get this project off the groundDansiles0 04 Feb 2016
04 Feb 2016 LFG "Share the love" Achievement Looking to do Share the Love Achievement in Gundrak (everyone must be impaled before killing boss). This is a part of the Glory of the Hero Achievement which rewards the red proto-drake mount. I have solo'd all the other achieves involved but need a team of 5 for this.Kusikeijo1 04 Feb 2016
04 Feb 2016 Wrath of the Daffodils is recruiting for raiding Wrath of The Daffodils is recruiting more members for our raid team! We are starting from hfc normal! Leader 6/13(hc) xp and i am personally 5/13 mythic. /w me or antiarcane in gameVinkkari0 04 Feb 2016
04 Feb 2016 [A] Several raiders looking for guild Hello, We are a group of 30+ years old polish players who are seeking for a new raiding home. We used to raid pretty intensively in TBC and WOTLK, had very good progress here and there, but somewhat all of us quitted WoW during CATA times. Now we are back and we would like to find a new semi-casual, friendly, international guild that does both farm and progression raids, ideally still running HFC Normal and progresses through HFC Heroic. Our roster is: - 703 ilvl frost mage, - 690 ilvl restoration druid, - 697 ilvl holy paladin, - 707 ilvl restoration shaman (can go elemental), - 687 ilvl windwalker monk, - 705 ilvl rogue; Our experience in WoD is: - everything LFR, - 6/13 HFC Normal (almost 7/13), - all dungeons on mythic; Our desired guild should: - raid 1-3 times a week, - later the raid time, the better, - be an international environment with primary English, - be stable and mature, - have some sort of communication stream outside of WoW (Slack? Facebook? Website?), - be drama free; We can deliver: - quality raiding attitude, always well prepared for fights in terms of our characters improvement, consumables, tactics and obeying RL's requests, - good, mature behaviour in guild chat and on TeamSpeak, - being friendly and laid back, but yet- focused during raids, - any help with websites, hosting you might need; So, is there a guild that would hug us? Thanks!Interface2 04 Feb 2016
01 Feb 2016 Closed posted deletedTydeus0 01 Feb 2016
31 Jan 2016 (H) Hunter looking for home. Hey i played on this server when it was young in wotlk i was in a horde guild called Ravenous just a casual raiding guild. It sadly fell apart, after that i played on other servers but no server have felt as much as home as CoA. I moved the chars i will play in legion back to the server ;) I am looking for a casual raid/social guild to have fun with in Legion, Due to working fulltime i cant raid full time. Ive played since vanilla im 30ish im a social bastard ;) So alittle help would be good :D (i like writeing apply's ;) )Dectas1 31 Jan 2016
31 Jan 2016 Looking for Social/Levelling Guild Are there any social or levelling guilds recruiting? Me and a friend have recently started playing and looking for a player base to do stuff with as we level. Thanks!Blackmire2 31 Jan 2016
31 Jan 2016 LF Social Guild So I used to play many moons ago and have decided to come back to give it another spin, I've started from scratch with this guy. I'll be playing a few times a week and just looking for a friendly guild who always have a few people online for chatting and maybe doing a few dungeon runs as I level up to end game. I play a few times mid week in the evenings after work and will be on at some point at the weekends. I'd like to eventually get into raiding and intend to do all the raids at each milestone as well. (I stopped playing shortly after Burning Crusade came out) So hopefully there's a guild out there interested and a good match for me.Epcot5 31 Jan 2016
31 Jan 2016 LOOKING FOR A HOME i returned like a month ago been struggling to find a good social guild idk if its just me but it seems this realm is very deadPsylover2 31 Jan 2016
31 Jan 2016 All round guild is open for recruiting. Hi There, My name is Donny and i own a guild in chamber of aspects. We started the guild with 3 players to easily acces eachothers Crafting material and help eachother out with armor packs or enchantings. Now we feel like it would be fun to have more members and we just basicly opened the doors for everyone. Be social and you are welcome. We would love to do more raids. Contact me or Ozzygunsz for an invite or more info. Regards, DonnyDonnygunsz0 31 Jan 2016
31 Jan 2016 Looking for someone to play with. Hi everybody, I'm a new player currently leveling up, I really enjoy the game but i feel like the server is kind of empty. I'm looking for other people to add and play with, if you wanna get in touch contact me in game! For the horde! AlestorkAlestork4 31 Jan 2016
29 Jan 2016 WTB HFC HC Hello , i want to buy HFC HC full run+loot , i will pay with gold after each kill any guild selling HC runs ? if not please recommand cross server who can (still with gold in COA :p) tyUdr0 29 Jan 2016
29 Jan 2016 Looking for "Outdated Meme" Members. Not sure if any of the members remember me, but I was hoping some of you were still around. Or if anyone knows what happened to them. I have just made a new character called "Stormyrose" She is level 15 at present. I will try and sign on most days if anyone wants to send an in-game mail. It really would be great to hear from anyone I used to know. Many many thanks in advance. Stormyrose.Stormyrose18 29 Jan 2016
28 Jan 2016 [H] Horn Pub, 13/13HC HFC, weekend raiding, recruiting Hello! Horn Pub is a RECRUITING FOR MYTHIC The guild was formed for Weekend Raiding. Schedule: Friday: 20.30 - 23.30 ST Saturday: 20.30 - 23.30 ST Current progress: 13/13HC HFC We are recruiting. Casters: High prio, Warlock, Boomkin, Elesham, Mage Healer: Medium prio, shaman/druid/monk Any other exceptional applications are considered. We would like you to have atleast 715 ilvl + legendary ring. We have our own teamspeak3 that we use for raiding, and while we don't expect you to talk, it's much preferred If you have any questions or are interested to join our ranks, feel free to contact: Ahena, (battletag: Casrocjr#2160), Cydaea, Torosh, Thyrin, or anyone in the guild incase we are on our alts! Hope to hear from you!Torosh15 28 Jan 2016
21 Jan 2016 WTB Heroic Archimonde boost As the title says. Drakthir#2945. Message me in game or reply here if you have any information or wish to discuss further. Thank you.Yhin0 21 Jan 2016
19 Jan 2016 WTB mythic Brf group for transmog Title says enough. wtb Plate shoulders Oregorger (warrior set) 15k wtb plate helm (warrior set) 15k Server Chamber of aspects Bnet Teqnix#2315Xaerios1 19 Jan 2016
18 Jan 2016 [H] Looking for guild 711 DISC HC Hey guys, Looking for a fun guild that goes HC right now. Can raid weekdays/weekends little depends on how I work. Allthough, mostly not a problem.Kungleoo0 18 Jan 2016
18 Jan 2016 WTB Doomslag Boots [Mythic] I am looking for the Doomslag Boots from BRF - Mythic version only. Paying 50k gold for it. Add me on Btag #Methax2209Methax0 18 Jan 2016
17 Jan 2016 Experienced shaman looking for hardcore guild in legion Hello. I'm a little boy at the age of 22 that lives in the northen part of Sweden. I have been working as a Taxi driver for some while now. At my new job i do not work as much as i used to do earlier. That makes me want to focus on warcraft again. I recently got back into the world of warcraft again after an almost 6 month break. I have never really fully got back into the game until now. I used to play alot back in the glory days of the burning crusade and wrath of the lich king. Back then i used to raid up to 6 days a week with this shaman. During that time i also had school to attend to , so as you might understand it was quite hard to keep up all the time . But regardless , it was alot of fun. Then at the end of lich king i had to much stuff going on in my life so i had to stop raiding as i used to. So since then i have never really got myself back into the hardcore part of raiding. I have just been playing casually with a few different guilds throughout the last expansions. And even tho i only raided with people who was abit laid back i could not help myself to always try to improve. That resultet in me craving for more the just a casual guild . I started to question the leaders decisions during raids, since i had the hardcore state of mind. As you might guess this ended in me leaving the guilds i raided with in previous patches and expansion. And i never really made any focus on trying to achive some of my raiding goals since i knew i did not have the time for it , but i also could not see myself "just" raiding casually. The whole thing ended in me pretty much taking a break from the game when these things happend. Now i have completed all my studys and i finally feel i have the time to focus most of the time i have into this game. At the moment i work just part time as a taxi driver. It's just a few shifts each month . With that i mean that i have alot of time on my hands. The main reason i am writing this is that i want to find people who can have steady and serious progress through Legion. I want to learn to know the people i play with before the expansion is released. I have been away for a long time from beeing a part of a serious community. But i wish i could find the kind of people who share my passion for the game . I strive to have people who i can play with quite alot. Not just during raids but also have somesort of community even when we are not raiding. The current guild i 'm in had a goal to be one of the top guilds on the server before legion was released. Their vision seemed pretty accurate to mine. I decided to realm change to join the guild. After just a few raids i started to to see that their goal would probably not be a reality. They were nice people with some fun personalities. But i felt that it is not the kind of guild i am currently looking for. Alot of the people in the guild does not share my goal for the game. They play more casually. Since i have so much more to give in this game. I can not see myself raiding on that casual level again. I want to explore how far i can go and push myself further. Don't get me wrong. I'm not one of the best players out there . I have alot to catch up on and learn. I am a very fast learner and correct my failures the first chance i get. I might not be up to date with everything that is new in the harder parts of raiding . But i am more then willing to learn everything i do not know at the moment. I will have alot of time before and during legion to play and improve. As i am very happy with my living situation at the moment and i have no plan to change that in the near future. I am willing to raid almost every day. I have been waiting years to have this chance to play on a higher level. I am willing to put my hearth and soul into this game when legion is released. I am currently playing enhancement as my main spec. I feel quite comfortable with it, but still i have things to learn of course. I am willing to learn about any of the specializations to make the raid as optimal as possible. I love to adjust to the way the raid needs me. For the ones that are intrested in me, i will provide screenshots of my UI and all of my thoughts about setting my character up. There is so much more i want said. If there is anything you want to know, ask me here on the forums or add my Btag: "Cuteroot#2442" . If you know about any serious guilds that are in need of a shaman i would appreciate it alot of you give me a tip about it :) I also want to add that faction or realm does not matter for me. The main thing is what kind of people i play with. I apologize in advance for the long post! Thank you for reading this and i hope i'll see you ingame.Cuteroot0 17 Jan 2016
14 Jan 2016 Please merge this server! I know a few people have already said this recently but it is getting worse. Sat in SW and only a handful of people around me. Please blizz - merge us or let ppl transfer here for free!Lycol1 14 Jan 2016
13 Jan 2016 (A) Stormcloud - Ravencrest recruiting for hc HFC We are a reasonably new guild based on Ravencrest EU. For our original recruitment post which covers the founding and ethos of the guild please refer here - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16518042653 We are currently sitting at 12/13 hc and hoping to make that 13/13 shortly. At the moment we're looking to add to our core team in readiness for moving into mythic, and as we have had alot of interest from people on other servers already we thought we would do some cross server posts! We are currently looking for 1 healer and a few dps, we would prefer healing os but thats not essential. We would like people to be heroic ready, preferably with the ring. Raid times: Thurs/Sun 20:30- 23:30 server time If you think that you would fit in with our guild, please get in touch. Battletags: Samcaekz#1720, Richy#2214Kizmet0 13 Jan 2016
13 Jan 2016 WTB Archimonde HC Tandraks#2333Tandraks0 13 Jan 2016
12 Jan 2016 <Empire> 9/13M from Twisting Nether Now Recruiting! We are currently in search of a few strong dps. At our current stage of progression we are only going to consider people who are a ranged DPS who: have the legendary ring, 720 item level and Mythic experience. Who are Empire Empire is a raiding guild on the horde side of Twisting Nether EU. We have a core team of strong players that have been together for a long time. We are now looking to add to that so that we can continue our progress into Legion. Raid Times: Monday - 19:00 - 22:00 Tuesday - 19:00 - 22:00 Thursday - 19:00 - 22:00- What are we looking for from you? High level of class knowledge Good experience of current and previous raid tier High level of attendance The ability to listen and communicate on Teamspeak Turn up to raids on time and prepared Handle criticism maturely Have an item level of at least 720 What can we offer you? Mythic progression Positive, friendly raid atmosphere Well organized guild structure Guild group on Whatsapp for all your dank meme needs Regular gaming activities outside WoW Populated Teamspeak late into the night- To apply, head over to our website to register - http://empireguild.net/ Or if you have any questions, feel free to add one of our officers on Battlenet: Dvlx#2916 MuhsteeK#1249 Taraelia#2230 Madsen#2697 Alek#2914Raynare0 12 Jan 2016
11 Jan 2016 [Deleted] [Deleted]Gorrgarr0 11 Jan 2016
09 Jan 2016 Selling Ruby Panther Mount Hello guys, i've recently started making these mounts from Jewelcrafting, i have all the panthers, but currently got mats for Ruby only, look it up, Ruby Panther mount and if you are interested, mail me in-game(Tanhodeen), and i will cod you for 23k gold(currently 24k+ worth in AH.) , i hope we can do proper business and i promise fast delivery. Ps. Incase you are interested in other panthers,Sunstone,Jade or Sapphire, mail me eitherway and i shall try to deliver within 48 hours. Thank you,much love!Tanhodeen0 09 Jan 2016
09 Jan 2016 How will we look back at wod? I know a lot may say "Worst exp ever" etc etc etc However, I personally have quite enjoyed it. Yeah ok, Apexis and Garrisons are not great and the garrison especially imo limits the multiplayer aspect somewhat. That aside though, I thought the leveling process was great and raids are also really good fun. I think i will look back on WOD as a expansion during a transition. Bliz tried some new things a lot didn't work but as long as they learn with Legion I would like to hope we can remember WOD as the sometimes misunderstood little brother that just never quite as successful as his older brothers. In a way I like to think that WOD has spurred Bliz back into life to bring us something very special in Legion. Thoughts?Sarager2 09 Jan 2016
09 Jan 2016 [A] Rogue LF Guild 720 ilvl, Legendary ring(750), Combat. Been playing since 2008, I don't have a lot of raiding experience but I know my !@#$, in this current expansion I've raided 13/13 normal and about 11/13 hc (including Archi). I had to pug a lot of my progression as my previous guild are only 10/13. I'm looking for a guild to progress with, try and complete HFC on heroic and progress onto mythic. Also looking for 18+ and preferably based in the UK, feel free to reply to this or add my battle tag. Tabix#2242 Thanks.Ludacrits0 09 Jan 2016
09 Jan 2016 [A] LF Guild - new to raiding Hey everyone As the title says I'm looking for a guild. I have done bits of raiding, some nm and hc highmaul and some nm and hc brf. Ideally, I would prefer a guild that is maybe starting up and is putting a fresh team together as I need to practice, doing pugs is something I would rather avoid. I'm healer/ranged, legendary ring on toon here and bm/mm hunter. Drop me a message on here or do a search for the guild, its my own private one so if someone is online in it, it will be me :) LycolLycol1 09 Jan 2016
08 Jan 2016 Animosity 13/13HC Are NOT Recruiting Animosity (13/13 DELETEDIamthelaw2 08 Jan 2016
08 Jan 2016 Deaths Advance COA Looking for Members Deaths Advance are a group of raiders that recently started their own more serious raiding guild. We are all looking for all classes at the moment, as a group we just cleared HFC NM 13/13 however many of the guild are already 13/13 HC or close to it. We are really keen for progressing further as a group and thus far its been really friendly and well organised. If you want to come and try out while we continue with HFC and prepare for Legion let me know, either here or via www.deathsadvance.com We are looking to become more focused and take raiding more seriously as Legion approaches so nows the time to cement your place in the main team!Sarager3 08 Jan 2016