Argent Dawn

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
25 Mar Useful threads: setting, story, & roleplay. The purpose of this thread is to collect and advertise useful threads and sources, for any player looking to find out more about the setting, or about roleplaying and story-building. These may be useful whether reading the background just for interest, creating a new character and wanting to see how it fits into the setting, or looking how to enhance our own roleplaying techniques. Some of these websites are on the wider internet, but most were written by players on our own server Argent Dawn. A parallel thread, "Useful threads: community and events," is no longer stickied for some reason. It can be found at http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/859137676 and looks at the Out Of Character history and community of the server, to introduce the server to new players, and to give help to players in creating, advertising, and maintaining events and guilds.Tsathoggua67 25 Mar
10 Nov History of Argent Dawn Updated October 23rd 2016, 16:20 (GMT) ... Tip: Hit Ctrl+F and for example search #2012 Submissions Pick a topic: [Guild] [Character] [Event] Use headings, and add any AA links. Scroll down for examples. Guidelines [Guild] events include RP-PvP, storylines, founded/disbanded dates, etc. [Character] events are for major figures in our server lore, ie. guild leaders. Community [Events] only. For guild events, see above. Only put information that'd be known in-character, events that would be written into history or known. Contents Intro - post 1 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#1 2005 - post 2 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#2 2006 - post 4 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#4 2007 - post 5 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#5 2008 - post 6 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#6 2009 - post 8 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#8 2010 - post 9 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#9 2011 - post 10 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#10 2012 - post 11 & 12 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#11 2013 - post 13 & 14 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#13 2014 - post 15 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#15 2015 - post 17 & 18 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#17 2016 - post 19 & 20 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#19Shevron281 10 Nov
1d Raiding Progression - Argent Dawn Considering Legebril is ending his maintenance on the raiding progression thread, I thought I'd continue to do it. I will also continue to work with the old format because it's a nice format. If your guild isn't in yet, please do give a shout by mentioning your progress on this thread! I will be updating all day, for now it's just a shameless copy paste. ... Soon™ ... The Nighthold - 10 bosses Alliance 1. Safety Dance (10/10M) 2. Helios (10/10M) 3. Epoch (10/10M) Oakcrest/BankofStone (9/10M) House of the Fallen (8/10M) The Precariat (10/10N) (10/10HC) (3/10M) Mythic (10/10HC) (1/10M) Erandium (10/10N) (10/10HC) Crimson Dawn (10/10HC) Innovation (10/10HC) Prismatic Society (6/10HC) Bloodrune (10/10N) (5/10HC) Titans of War (4/10HC) Crystalline Dream (4/10HC) Lionheart Vanguard (7/10N) Horde Lethal (10/10N) (10/10HC) (4/10M) Night Witches (10/10HC) (3/10M) Steelsong (10/10N) (10/10HC) Insurgence (10/10HC) Trial of Valor - 3 bosses Alliance 1. Safety Dance (3/3M) Erandium (3/3N) (3/3HC) The Precariat (3/3N) (3/3HC) Mythic (3/3HC) Lysis (3/3HC) Oakcrest/BankofStone (2/3M) Crimson Dawn (3/3HC) House of the Fallen (2/3M) Epoch (3/3M) Innovation (3/3HC) Horde Steelsong (3/3N) (3/3HC) Lethal (3/3N) (3/3HC) The Emerald Nightmare - 7 Bosses Alliance Erandium (7/7N) (7/7HC) The Precariat (7/7N)(7/7HC) (1/7M) Bloodrune (7/7N) Inceptum (7/7HC) Immortalis (7/7N) (2/7HC) RP raiding group RaidPlay (7/7N) Lionheart Vanguard (7/7N) Shadow (7/7N) (7/7HC) Square One (7/7N) (1/7HC) Katla (7/7N) (7/7HC) (1/7M) The Pioneers (7/7N) (7/7HC) (1/7M) Oakcrest/BankofStone (7/7N) (7/7HC) (7/7M) The Silver Charge (7/7N) Mythic (5/7M) Lysis (7/7HC) Crimson Dawn (3/7M) House of the Fallen (7/7M) Epoch (7/7M) Innovation (7/7HC) Horde Safety Dance (7/7HC) (7/7M) Lethal (7/7N) (7/7HC) (7/7M) Oathsworn (7/7N) (7/7HC) (1/7M) The Rotgarde (7/7N) Legalise Peacebloom (6/7HC) Night Witches (7/7N) (7/7HC) Mythic (7/7N) (7/7HC) Mistfall (7/7N) (7/7HC) The Wyld Hunt (7/7N) (7/7HC) Steelsong (7/7N) (7/7HC) The Eclipsion Blade (7/7N) (7/7HC) SSRCG (7/7N) (1/7H) Splendour (7/7N) (1/7H) The Crimson Clover (7/7N)Brutus27 1d
17 May Roleplaying Guild List [Argent Dawn] Every time I log in, I see people demanding help with finding an RP guild, or one with a certain theme. One could not except newcomers to scroll through an endless stream of forum posts, or hundreds of Argent Archives profiles, just to find out that the guild of their liking disbanded a year ago, or hasn’t been active for months. Because it is my intention to help the dynamics of the community, I excluded inactive guilds. Those I inavertedly left out, please contact me ingame via /whisper or mail, or just leave a comment below. Newly formed guilds are welcome aswell, just inform me of your existance. If a listed guild disbands or dies off, the procedure of removal should be the same. The list contains the guild name and few words describing the theme, ordered alphabetically under categories of race/faction exclusiveness. (Let me know if you find a description unfitting or have a better alternative). You can find a guild’s original forum post, Argent Archives profile, and in cases its website by making a google search with „<guildname> argent dawn”. Horde guilds: Orc Blackjaw Clan (Nomadic; not part of, but allied to the Horde) Fourteenth Legion (Grunts) Legion IX (Military) Orcs of the Red Blade (Nomadic) Worg Riders (Nomadic) Troll Alarion Alor Ai Darkspear Tribe Zandalari Empire Tauren The Spirit Wolves Undead (Forsaken) The Hand of Agony (Military, political) The Rotgarde (Military, political) Blood Elf Burning Ashes (Mercenary) Dawnmantle (Research, artifact hunting, pro Quel'Thalas/Horde) Division Twenty Three (Military) Divison Forty Seven (Military) Gilded Coin (Mercenary/Black ops) House Rivorndir (House) Silvermoon Guard Sun Hawks (Military, dragonhawk riders) Sunfury Covenant Sunglow Covenant (Learning & Adventuring) The Arcane Circle (Opposing the Kirin Tor) The Ashborne Incursion (Private military) The Dawnguard (Military) The Farstrider Regiment (Rangers) The Sanguine Eye (Blood elf fanatics) The Sunbrand (Military, priests) The Sunreaver Order (Dalaran representatives) The Sunspear (Military, inspired by The Sunsworn on Draenor) The Vacant Throne (Pro-blood elf and Light fanatics) Goblin Gearfist IBS The Cutthroat Cartel (Criminals) Pandaren Huojin Path (Horde aligned) The Silent Vigil (Shado-Pan, neutral) Multi-racial, Horde military and clans Blood Howl (Warband) Durakra Outriders (Mercenary) Hordes Shadow (Warband) Irontusk Vanguard (Military, Kalimdor Horde races only) Shadow Corps (Military, black ops) Shattered Path (Espionage) Sunforged (Paladins) The Bloodied Spear (Warband) The Bloodstorm Clan (Nomadic clan) The Ceaseless Cohort (Warrior cult) The Crimson Caravan (Trading company / Horde auxiliary force) The Forlorn Legion (Penal military, basically Suicide Squad) The Frozen Paw Clan (New Horde Clan) The Mystic Demand (Reliquary) Multi-racial, more on the edge of Horde society Dark Eye Clan (outcast clan trying to survive) Charred Council („Dark guardian” roleplay) Felshadow Dominion (Demonic cult) Fourfive Fingers (Criminal) Gilded Blades (Mercenary) Oath of Silver (Criminal) Order of the Raven Blood (independent order, adventurers) Primalsong Tribe (Nomadic, not part of the Horde) Sacrilegious School (Occultism, outcasts, spellweaver criminals) Shadowmoon Pact (New Horde clan, welcoming warlocks and demon hunters too) Shady Business (Criminal) Sixty Thieves (Criminal) The Blackguard (Mercenary) The Bone Shark (Privateers, pirate hunters) The Freelancers (Mercenaries, tradesmen, and adventurers. Strictly business.) The Greedy Kraken (Pirate) the Iron Vulture (Air pirates on a goblin zeppelin) The Ravensun (Religious, shadow) The Valiant Accord (Adventurers and mercenaries against the Legion) Valiant Blade (Mercenaries on the Broken Isles) Velvet Syndicate (Mercenary) Wheel of Entropy (Chaos Cult) Winds of Wisdom (Pandaren lifestyle, others are welcome to join) Multi-racial, Neutral Fealty to the Grave (Death Knight, Ebon Blade) The Argent Expedition (Argent Crusade) The Ashen Vanguard The Blackgarde (Argent Crusade inquisition) The Fel Hunt (Illidari) The Silver Gauntlet (Argent Crusade) The Tattered Court (Illidari) The Tide Howler (Sailor/pirate) Misc. Stonemaul Clan (Ogre) The Silver Sun (High Elf, Alliance aligned) Alliance guilds: Human Arathi Honour Guard (Arathi military) House of Darklaw (Alterac noble household) League of Arathor (Arathi politics and military) Stormwind Infantry (Stormwind military) The Crown Bulwark (Stormwind guard) The Westfall Rangers (Westfall guard) Dwarf Anvilmar Iron Brigade (Military) The Three Hammers (Political, military, community) Gnome Gnomeregan Covert Ops (Military) Night Elf Moonleaf Grove (Traditional Kaldorei society) The Highborne (Highborne community, politics, military) The Nightblade Sentinels (Military) The Starsong Sentinels (Military) Elvhenan (Military, assistance force) Draenei Aldori Axiom (Military and faith) Ere Argus (Exodar commune) Nomads of Tureem (Nomadic community / adventures) Vestige of Shalaat (Community with some military) Worgen House of Tarsias (Gilnean noble house) The Duskenpaw (Feral worgen) Pandaren Tushui Multi-racial, Alliance military and closely bonded organisations Bael Modan (Gnome/dwarf community in Kalimdor) Baratide Naval Brigade (Naval military against the Legion) Blazing Shields (Stormwind military) Call of the Silver Hand (Paladins) Crusaders of Turalyon (Peacekeeping/enforcing, military) Evenhold (Knights, refugees. Not taking evil classes. Lordaeron races only) Keepers of the Drassili (Protection of nature, races beyond Nelf also welcome) Knight of Stormwind (Stormwind military) Knights of the Isle (Knightly order) Highwave Irregulars (Kul Tirasian naval military/trade, not directly Alliance) Lightsworn (Knightly order, Menethil Harbor based) Northern Priory (Exploration, human/worgen) Northmist Company (Alliance, but close connection to the Argent Dawn) Order of the Sage (Magic school, quite universal) Silver Archaeology Co (Explorer's League organisation) Sons of Menethil (Military, Menethil Harbor based, Northern EK RP-PvP) Stormwind Bureau (Stormwind intelligence, separate from SI:7) Stormwind City Guard (Stormwind military) Stormwind Royal Navy (Stormwind military) The Ace Platoon (Alliance Elite homeguard) The Chapter of Embers (Human, Dwarf, Worgen - holy order, military) The Fallen Leaf (Peacekeepers—based on Pandaren culture) The Iron Thorn (Stormwind military) The Onyxguard (Duskwood guard & private military) The Royal Society (Authoritic faction, Stormwind based) The Seventh Penal Company (Penal military) The Steel Gauntlet (Stormwind military) The Sworn Swords (Knightly order, Northern EK RP-PvP, DM events) Triune of the Eclipse (NE/draenei/worgen circle) Unit Fourteen (Penal military) Multi-racial, more on the edge of Alliance society Blacktalon Blinders (Criminal) Necromechanica (Dark scientists against darker threats) Nightshade Consortium (Dark magic practitioners in the Plaguelands) Sable Chapter (Questing heroes and outcasts) Silvershield Company (Mercenaries and some tradesmen) The Broken Tower (Adventuring knightly order) The Bronzebrew Company (Trade) The Crooked Peace (Criminal) The Eldritch Covenant (Warlock/Shadow Priest circle of power) The Grey Banner (Militant order) The Rowdy Sparrows (Mercenary) The Settlers (Colonial, civilian survival) The Outblades (Relic hunters, mercenaries, thieves) The Tide Raven (Pirate ship) The Wanderlust Company (Mercenary) Underhand (Demonic cult) Wayfaring Association (Explorers) Multi-racial, Neutral Illidari (dem bois) Kirin Tor Onslaught (Dalaran mages) Mardenholde Accord (Argent Crusade) Sanctum of Magic (Mage school in Dalaran) The Cenarion Guardians (Cenarion Circle) The Ivorystar Academy (Mage school, Kirin Tor aligned) The Ebon Vigil (Knights of the Ebon Blade) The Hunters League (literally that) The Kirin Dal (Dalaran mages) The Silver Charge (Silver Hand knights and some allies) Misc. Bane (Scourge) Bastions Fall (scripted events revolving around the return of the Legion) Bayerleyn Retinue (more „realistic” medieval RP) The Frozen Covenant (Scourge, Cult of the Damned) The Synaari Pact (Freeform) Twilight Hammer (the Old God cult) Honorable mentions, since they’re not RP, but sought after by some: The Bulwark, a level 60 vanilla guild on Horde, and its Alliance counterpart: AfterlifeRedbone125 17 May
27 Apr Roleplaying Guild Map Hello Argent Dawn. I've played on this realm since the day The Sha'tar realm started moving over and after all this time, i haven't been able to contribute to the roleplaying community in any sort of way. As a side hobby over my trucking job, i enjoy web development. A while ago, a guild that i was a part of was talking about a web-based map of World of Warcraft that could show where guilds are located over Azeroth. I thought it was a quite cool idea but had no knowledge in creating such things back then. I've been sitting for a few weeks working on a project just like this. A few hours per day has really gotten the project on track. So what is this? This is a web-based map that allows Guild Masters to register their guild to the website and then easily place them on an exact location in Azeroth. For example, if i want to say that our guild is based in Lakeshire in Redridge, i can move a pin to that exact location. It will have your guilds banner visible for everyone to see. The project currently supports Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms. If the project seems to be interesting for atleast some people, i'll begin to expand to other islands / worlds. Alliance guilds are marked with a blue pin and horde guilds are marked with a red. How do i create / manage my guild? Once you've made an account, you can visit the account area by clicking on your name at the top. From there you can click on "Add My Guild". You'll need to insert the guilds name, a banner image url and the guilds faction. After you've created the guild, visit the account area again and click on "Edit Guild Info". You can change the background / story of your guild and the location at any time. Why are you making this? As i mentioned, i haven't contributed to the game and roleplaying community that i love which made me enjoy roleplaying throughout my childhood. I've tried to recreate a somewhat of a copy of the in-game map. It supports the same zooming in & out. Do i need to make an account to see / use this? The only ones that needs to make an account are the Guild Masters so that you can manage your guild. The map is publicly visible for anyone. The activation email is used to avoid bots. The email usually ends up in junkmail. If you're afraid of any security risks of your account, i assure you that it will never ask for any information that is related to your battle net account. I am going to expand on more details over the time that passes and i am always open for suggestions and ideas. If you want to chitchat about anything privately, you can message me on Discord (Aberidius#0448) or BattleNet (Aberidius#2454) Link the website: https://www.glaive-star.com Much love <3Adriloth48 27 Apr
11 Apr Guilds of Argent Dawn Hello everyone, since the old guilds of argent dawn thread has been inactive for a rather long period of time i have decided to start a new one with a fresh batch of guilds. The form and rules will remain the same as the old one. Guild name: Faction: Type: Concept: Base of operation: Guild master: Recruiting officer: Guild-forum/website: -Copy and paste the list above in a new reply. -Feel free to add a link to your recruitment thread on the battle.net forums. -The guilds are sorted in alphabetic order. If your guild has a different name IC, then you may add that name after the actual guild name as it appears in game. -Only leave a brief concept description of your guild here. If you wish to share more, do so by directing to your guilds forum or webpage.Velraz371 11 Apr
16m [A-RP] Cogfire Squadron - Taking off! [A-RP] Cogfire Squadron - Taking off! Thanks to the amount of interest I had over this idea, I have decided to go ahead and create a guild based around the concept of an Alliance Gyrocopter Squadron. ( Also, it seems like the horde have air superiority, and we can't have that!) -What we are- A group of men and women insane enough to strap ourselves into flying wooden boxes that are prone to fire and explosions. Gyrocopters provide everything Gryphon's can't!... Well, mostly everything... Mostly just firepower... Primarily Firepower... *cough* We Bring Firepower to the Skies! As a gyrocopter Pilot, you will undertake missions ranging from scouting and recon, to close air support for our boys in blue on the ground. (Though not too close, in the airforce we refer to this technicality as 'Crashing') - What we Want- You! So long as you are brave, have a head for heights, and can fit inside a standard issue Gyrocopter. Cogfire squadron has no race, gender or hair colour restrictions, we only ask for a minimum of four hours flight experience and impose a high and weight restriction purely based on the nature of the machines we fly. (Please be aware falling a lot and jumping does not count as flight experience) Cogfire squadron will also be seeking to bolster its ranks of mechanics and ground crew. People interested in undertaking training to become one of the infamous, dashing pilots of the alliance may also be accepted if deemed competent enough. Why fight in the mud, sleeping in a grotty tent on the front lines, when you could win the war for the Alliance from a comfortable air base, or gunship! With the opportunity to perform daring, death-defying manoeuvres! Fly at nausea inducing speeds! Defeating the foe, and being back at base in time for tea! ( Please be aware individual experiences may differ, service may also include; Crashing, burning, cramped environments, capture, explosions and death) Please note, guid details subject to changeLeyr19 16m
25m Argent Dawn General Tullius Thread #286 Continue.Tyrenas257 25m
28m Night Owls Killing Roleplay, Yay or Nay? ... This is what I said on another thread, and it is something that I have seem to have noticed from another thread, where people discussed late-night Roleplay, and I wished to bring this up in a thread, one way or another. Now I should note that this is more or less just what I feel regarding the whole topic, and I won't give any Wild West Executions if you do happen to do Roleplay at a late hour. Also I should note I am mostly talking week-day times, weekends are pretty much fair game, and that there is Roleplay happening at times other than late evenings, but as far as I have gathered, most people seem to prefer the late nights for their Roleplay. So, I guess it is safe to say that we have all witnessed a habit among Roleplayers, that they pull Roleplay to fairly late hours, up until the midnights to early mornings, and start events typically at around 8PM if early, 10PM if a little later. I honestly don't think this is all that great of a thing. I can understand why that is, as typically people finish their daily routine at the evening, so R&R is reserved for around those kind of times, but I really think it does a bit of a disservice to a few certain minorities, I shall list them out and I will add a note why I believe it'd be a disservice. The First: People with limited time at evenings. What I mean with this, is that there could be people out there who'd like to join in on the late-night festivities, but are in a position where they cannot, or would put great risk on themselves if they do. Whether they are staying in an area that have a lights-out policy, or the internet automatically shuts off. I guess I'd be a good example for this: I am in a dormitory who is... Pretty fanatical regarding computers and folks staying up at night, due to a few irresponsibles causing night-time chaos over the years. Essentially, if I were to join in on some Roleplay, I'd have to do it sometime during the day, or only for one hour if I were to join something that starts at 8PM. I essentially get left out of all the good stuff that happen in the late night during the week-days, and I have noticed as well that very few times do people start things on a weekend. The Second: Night-Shifts. I guess more of a rare situation, but I think we can all still imagine how this looks: You are excited to be able to go and do some Roleplay, only to find out that you will be needed for a night-shift job. What can you do then? Well you could essentially be someone who uses a laptop or have a computer that can run WoW, but I feel like that a work-station isn't exactly the most comfortable place to do something like Roleplaying or playing WoW. The Third: Sleep! One thing that might definitely stand in the way of some late-night Roleplay is the need for sleep. Admit it, when you are doing Roleplay up 'till 1AM or such, you are starting to get sleepy. It makes you lose focus on things, your emotes take longer or are incoherent due to the Sandman trying to invite you to bed, or you simply wish to sleep due to a self-appointed sleeping schedule. So, with that said, would it be fair of me to consider the thought that Night-Owls might be standing in the way of Roleplaying for some? Honestly, a little bit, as night-time is most certainly a comfy time since most people are asleep, and you have a chance to meet some interesting folk other than the usual interesting folk you meet during the day. However, it might not exactly be all that great, when someone does wish to meet the interesting folk of the night, only to be blockaded by real life. So, I guess those are a few thoughts I wanted to rant out. Take care now.Tubri43 28m
1h [A-RP] The Knights of the Rose Hello, fellow RPers of Argent Dawn A few months ago I've become the leader of the Knights of the Rose - possibly a guild many of you have already heard about - and most likely, a mixture of good and bad. Yes, we -are- the real KotR, as we have name changed at one point and someone stole our guild name ever since, and we were forced to add a "The" to the name. Now, moving on: Ever since I became leader, I've decided to leave the guild dormant for a while, and now I have decided that it's a good idea to attempt and reform it, better and greater than ever, with slight revamps here and there, and devoid of the 'bad apples' that once wore our name down and made a bad reputation out of us. We have decided to become a fully fledged adventure guild that embraces exploration to its fullest, and embarks on intercontinental journeys with dangers at every footstep! Following a malleable, yet lore-rich storyline, we aim to bring about to your character development and obviously a great time! We do not exactly embrace military but our adventures can get quite dangerous. What we aim is to have a lot of fun while also embracing danger simultaneously, for a thrilling synergy! If you are interested in joining, or have any sort of questions you wish answered, you may contact me in-game via whisper or mail! I'm accepting officers that want to aid me with rebuilding this guild, as I want to cleanse its name of whatever bad stains it might have and fully push it back to its feet. TL;DR I suggest reading it whole, but: KotR collapsed, the bad apples are gone, and I want to resurrect the guild as an adventure guild!Dhärtha58 1h
1h [Blood Elf-RP] Eversong - Now recruiting DK & DH! ... The blood elf scene is vast and spectacular. In an attempt to solidify quality blood elf roleplay, we bring you <Eversong>, a community guild for blood elves of all walks of life. The guild serves entirely as an OOC frame for IC interaction. Whether you be Magister or Farstrider, Beggar or Cleric, you’re welcome in our Community. Roleplay is centered around (but not restricted to) Falconwing Square. While the guild will not be providing a set amount of regular roleplaying events, it will provide -you- with a framework for building up both IC and OOC contacts for your blood elf roleplay needs. If you’re interested in joining on your blood elf character, you’ve only to whisper any member of the guild for an invite. Our only rules are covered in Blizzard’s terms of use already, which you’ve of course read in advance, so I shall not repeat them here. See our beautiful Argent Archives page (crafted by Leona) for more detail! https://www.argentarchives.org/node/190754Eredin73 1h
1h RP Pet Peeves I'm sure a similar thing has probably existed here before, but it's certainly long dead. Post about things that peeve you or recount horrifying tales until your heart is content. I'll start: For me, one thing that gets me are the high amounts of zany attributes in characters. The "cogdamnits" and pocket-sized buzzboxes get under my skin.Bharnum400 1h
1h [DK-Event] Dark Ethos 26.5. The scarlet cloak rustles as it's dragged along on the putrid floor. Her steps are heavy, each of them its own metal symphony of clacking buckles and clinking of steel plates. "She returns," trapped souls of Acherus whisper. Their lamentations welcome the wanderer back to her cradle, her home. "The darkspeaker is here," the spirits laments, as if they were introducing the knight to a ball. There's none, but she is already lost in thought, her mind crying: are our blades not horrid partners in a macabre dance? Are the crunches and belches of ghouls and abominations not our orchestra? "Twisted wisdom... Our wisdom," the voices slowly fade, "wisdom that you bring to us... Welcome home, lady Shirras." Shirras Blightmoor nods, and she muses. Yes, she will speak. To her sisters, to her brothers. They will see what she sees. They will hear what she hears. And when the concert comes to an end, they will all know how to dance. Shirras Blightmoor, the Ebon philosopher, writer of dark manifestos and author of the Ebonmar Principles, returns to Acherus for a brief time to speak of her new findings, ideas, philosophy. She brings word of what she calls the Dark Ethos, a cry for sovereign Ebon culture and character. OOC: What? This will be an evening dedicated to speaking about Ebon philosophy, the ethos of fallen knighthood specifically. Bring your Death Knight, ghoul or other Acherus undead to discuss with the dark philosopher and other knights the culture of Undeath. Or simply come to listen to Shirras' grim lessons. Where? Acherus: The Ebon Hold in Eastern Plaguelands. We will treat it as if it was the Broken Shore one, but for OOC and accessibility purposes the old one serves better. That means you can come with your minions, acolytes, necromancers; affiliates of the Ebon Hold. When? This Friday, 20:00 server time (CEST). How? We will see. If people are more interested in listening, then Shirras will speak, don't worry; she has plenty to say. If her listeners get a bit more agitated, then I look forward to having heated debates with my fellow knights. Until then, suffer well! Shirras' bloodied cloak whirls once more as the knight retreats to the underhold to tend to her wounds. Soon...Shirras5 1h
1h [Goblin] ☢ Gearfist I.B.S. - Selling for the War Effort Gearfist I.B.S. – Intelligence, Battalion and Supplies A goblin-based trading guild with open arms and closed pockets. ... Hello everybody and welcome to Gearfist Forumpage! Curtsey of Nimsil, proprietor of Gearfist and author of the original forum post. Officers (Feel free to contact!) – Kilgun, Rílmiz, Mirandin ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ What's cooking in Gearfist? ⇨ Wearing outdated, pale Winter Veils hat turned into pink Sales Hats for the "War Effort Ticket Raffle" - https://www.argentarchives.org/node/191049 ⇨ Mending broken bonds (For fels sake, Nimsil!) with the Shado-Pans in "Tales of the Lost Shado-Master" Event Series - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615414734 ⇨ Continually part of the "The Infinite Dark - A Server Initiative" Storyline – http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613725674 ⇨ Hosting "The Gathering" - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615064886 ⇨ Getting the bread-and-butter. And the things between it. And the table. And this is now our kitchen. Where is the rent? ⇨ Current Base: Orgrimmar - Valley of Honor (just look for the workshop that is sporadically IC'ly on fire) ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂Kilgun23 1h
1h [H - RP] Blood Howl - Nomadic Warband "The Howl echoed down the dark mountain, vibrating through the cold air. The snow were covered by the blood of alliance who fell during the ambush, and by our own. Red, black, green, the blood was everywhere. We had been dying, but as the Howl came to us, we rose again. Strength returning, we left the old behind. Surviving, victorious, our new warband was shaped, from the strength of our blood, and the Howl of Lo'gosh. From that day on, we were Blood Howl." What is Blood Howl? We have been around on Argent Dawn since the fall, but was formed by two older guilds of Defias Brotherhood et al.. Above all, Blood Howl stand for Horde strength, ferocity and unyielding will. Those are the ideals of the Wolf Ancient Lo'gosh/Goldrinn our name is inspired by, and what we try to embody. We are a warband, but our attitude towards eachother are more that of a family, a collection of like minded individuals. Everyone have a beast within, which far too often is supressed. Not in our guild. Here we embrace the ferocity and the strength it give, be it mental or physical. What sort of stuff can one get from Blood Howl? Our guild is nomadic in nature, meaning that we will be travelling around the world a lot. No endlesss sitting in a bar for us! You can expect random rolepaly, regular DM'd events, restless (bad humor) OOC chats in between tough IC situations and overall welcoming atmosphere. We're also in love with bashing of Alliance heads and will gladly take part and will be organizing some RP-PvP action. Guild guidelines: We trust that our members have some common sense and they know how to be nice towards other people. But incase problems do show up our officer team will deal them as best as they see fit. Anything the guild doesn't allow?: Racism, Sexism, Harassment, bullying, threats are forbidden ooc. IC we are a bit more relaxed, but remember if you want to do such things with someone, just ask them oocly first. Keep it friendly! (Do note that banter is of course freely aloud, but make sure you state such) How are arguments resolved?: Both in character and out of character you are expected to know that your actions can lead to consequences. Hopefully we're all grown up enough to resolved such things between us, but if things get out of hand approach on officer. Icly: the Jins, Chieftains and Vizer's words are law. Ranks: OOC: You have joined the guild out of character because you're a friend of the guild, or you're currently awaiting approval from a higher rank. Unbloodied: You have been accepted into the Warband, You are now on your path to becoming Bloodied, all you need to do is prove yourself and uphold our name. Bloodied: You have been accepted as a true member of the Warband, proving your worth and showing your strength in the way you act. Blood Champion: Have a responsibility beyond that of a Bloodied, and are expected to sometimes take charge and lead those in the Warband, making sure we have what supplies or otherwise we need. Bloodsworn: You have been granted the honor of giving some blood to signify your bind to the Warband. You have been recognised as a fierce warrior or dedicated healer, who upholds all of the ideals we follow. You are able to accept people into the Warband, However you have no obligation to do such. Hand of Arcana/Force/Faith: You have fought with the Warband long and hard, shown strength, intelligence and cunning. Perhaps you've gone beyond your orders and acheived greater than expected. The Jin has offered you a position as his hand, an advisor and trusted friend, to aid his decisions. You may recruit people into the Warband. You may carry the flag of the warband Jin: The Leader of the Warband, his word is law within our people and always watching your actions. Able to recruit and demote, may carry the flag of the Warband. How to join? We accept every race and every class be it newbie or veteran to roleplay. As long as they fit in with the guild ideals. Exijin, Yorah, Bwimtòru and Cridar are the guys you want to talk ingame with. Then just set up a small IC interview and you're in! AA page: http://www.argentarchives.org/node/163185 (not finished) Website: http://blood-howl.enjin.com/homeExijin150 1h
1h [IC] A letter to the Grand Alliance A letter is conveyed to Stormwind in the hands of a Steamwheedle courier and handed over for the military's attentions. A few copies find themselves on the streets, tacked to doors and left on the tables of inns. ... ((feel free to reply in this thread IC hehe))Perroy36 1h
2h How do I get the most story out of my levelling? Hi all, I'm new to the realm and enjoying it a lot! I had a question that some of you roleplayers could possibly help me with. Levelling is quick. I try to exhaust zones for quests but - for example - doing all of Elwynn, Westfall and Redridge already bumps you past max level for Duskwood. And that's a shame, because the two things I enjoy most are atmosphere and storylines, and I wouldn't to miss out! So here's my question: is there a list somewhere of recommended quests that you wouldn't want to miss out on regardless of your level? For example, the whole Bravo Company questline in Redridge is outstanding, and I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I hope there might be a document somewhere to help me get the most story out of my levelling experience. Best, KenKenyon2 2h
2h [LF][A-RP] Non-military exploration/adventuring guild Hey guys, I'm just wondering if there's any non-military guilds that have a focus on exploring and adventuring and are based all across Azeroth? I'm looking on the argent archives but the sites a bit of a mess when it comes to cataloguing what each guild gets up to. If any of you are in such a guild and are recruiting, or know of a similar guild it'd be much appreciated. Cheers.Roldy2 2h
3h [A-RP] Bladecrest Sentinels - Warriors of the Night! AA Page: https://www.argentarchives.org/node/185657 - Subject to changes and updates. Website: None, but we do make use of discord to communicate outside of the game as well as make announcements. ... ... As you may have guessed, this is an advertisement for a new guild starting from scratch and overseen so far by myself and Giladris. Our goals with this guild is to create as much of an authentic Sentinel themed environment as possible, for both new and old night elf roleplayers. We strive to portray the Sentinels as more of a military body and not a law keeping one. If you’re in search for a guard themed guild this one is not for you. Who can join? Night elf & Worgen characters who aren’t mages, death knights, demon hunters or warlocks. Priests and druids will be determined on a case by case basis. Both genders. (Read F.A.Q on the subject of male sentinels as well as Moonclaws.) What you can expect from us We aim to create a tight knit group of players with a friendly and relaxed OOC atmosphere. Our goal is to offer the players as much of an enjoyable experience as possible with an immersive environment and develop roleplay and storylines that’s easy to follow and get involved with. Beyond the guilds own storylines we hope to make appearances in wider realm campaigns with a particular interest on RP-PvP. What we expect from you Our roleplay mentality is quite bluntly you get what you put into it. That said, we trust that our members, with the desire to do so, are able to create roleplay under circumstances where there are little to none to be found. As such, we totally get you if you wish to head into a RP hub even if we as a guild are stationed elsewhere, that’s fine. We only ask that in return you also show interest in the guilds roleplay and ongoing storyline by attending at least one event a week granted that you play your character actively. If you’re going inactive for an extended period make sure to let us (the officers) know. Those who are inactive for a month without telling will be removed from the guild. Rules The usual. Don’t grief or troll other roleplayers. Remember that by wearing our tag you represent the guild as a whole. No ERP. No harassment in guild chat. A detailed list of rules can be found under guild information in game, should you join. Guild structure Character progression in the guild is fairly linear. Sentinels go from being new initiates to the unit to highly regarded veterans. That being said there are fields of expertise, the so called divisions of the Sentinel army that in the guild will be restricted to specific classes. The ranks are as follows: Officer tier Captain The leader for the sentinel grove. Her words carries weight in where to lead it, but the final word lies with the overseeing priestess. Overseer A rank held by the priestess overseeing the Bladecrest sentinels. She's an official representative of the Sisterhood and acts as a liaison for the temple in Darnassus. She directs the grove along with the captain. Huntress Huntresses are the elite of the elite in the Sentinel army with high expertise and a lot of experience under their belt. They act as officers and in some cases adjutants to priestesses of the moon. Ranks Sentinel After a time of intense training and duties, recruits are promoted to the rank of fully fledged Sentinel. Promotion to this rank includes a vow that binds them to the service of the Sentinel army and the kaldorei cause. The priestess overseeing the grove also lays on a blessing upon them. Moonclaw Worgen who’ve passed the training period receives the blessing of Mother Moon and the wolf ancient, becoming a fully fledged Moonclaw dedicated to the kaldoreis cause. Promotion to this rank is considered a great honour for the worgen in the Bladecrest. Recruit The starting point for those who join the unit. Depending on how the recruits do, the timeframe they’re at this rank can range from as short as a week up to as long as a month. Other ranks Associate Those who have yet to be initiated into the ranks properly but are in one way or another affiliated with the Bladecrests Sentinels and work with them actively. Druids might fall under this category who aren't part of the military per say but work with them nonetheless, lending their unique skillset to the cause. Divisions To represent the Sentinel army in its entirety the various divisions are incorporated which adds a sense of diversity to the base ranks. Those divisions are as follows; Outrunner Archer Warrior Hippogryph Rider Huntress Note on huntress: While Huntress is considered an officer rank it doesn't exempt those at the rank of Sentinel to have their characters pursue this path. Be it as trainees under the Huntress's of the Bladecrest or as someone who uses the same fighting style as one. Supplementary Ranks Supplementary ranks are character specific jobs or tasks that are not part of the guilds base ranks but incorporated to add more unique roles to the characters. They're listed below as: Veteran Instructor Supply Officer Stable Master Fletcher Uniform policy When attending events and/or on duty, your character will be expected to wear some form of resemblance of a uniform. As we strive to portray the Sentinels in an authentic military sense we enforce a slightly ‘loose attitude’ towards a uniform. What this means is, simply put, whilst we hope that our members will dedicate time in obtaining gear that fits in with the general theme of the guild, we’re not without the understanding that not everyone have the time or energy to dedicate and go through the hassle of farming for such. Placeholder items for gear missing is acceptable and ‘stand-in’ sets may be used for those who have yet to collect all the pieces. Officers can contribute with items that are BoE granted that the players show interest in farming for the items that aren’t. When it comes down to RP-PvP events players may use transmogs suitable for their class granted that they fit the colour theme of the uniforms which is purple with exception for the 'glyphed garb' for leather users. 'The' Sentinel set http://wowroleplaygear.com/2011/12/27/the-sentinel/ Mail users chest piece: http://www.wowhead.com/item=2870/shining-silver-breastplate Class specific variations for transmogging Leather http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=139/glyphed-garb Plate http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=922/doomplate-battlegear Recruitment Recruitments works as what you can expect. Send an in-character letter to one of the recruiting officers, whisper us if you’re interested in joining or simply walk up to us wherever we might be hanging around. Contacts: Giladris, Saleysea Amarwen & Velinde Recruitment status: Closed Current location: Feathermoon StrongholdSaleysea105 3h
4h The Wanted List Trouble stirs in Ashenvale. Whether it's a lowly criminal, or a Demon... Champions always rise up to the task. Will you be a hero? Easy: http://www.argentarchives.org/node/184226 (Arrested) https://www.argentarchives.org/node/191387 Medium: http://www.argentarchives.org/node/184225 (Killed) http://www.argentarchives.org/node/184227 (Killed) https://www.argentarchives.org/node/191255 Hard: http://www.argentarchives.org/node/184228 (Killed) http://www.argentarchives.org/node/184230 (Killed) https://www.argentarchives.org/node/185019 (Cancelled) https://www.argentarchives.org/node/185960 Rolling: I use the Starsong Sentinels rolling system. Before you and your friends begin, you need to choose one of three options: Light: 3 HP, 25+ on rolls to avoid any incoming damage. Medium: 6 HP, 50+ on rolls to avoid any incoming damage. Heavy: 9 HP, 75+ on rolls to avoid any incoming damage. You only roll when you're being attacked to defend yourself. If your hp should reach 0, you're either unconcious, or you need to flee the fight. Notes: -This list is available for any one genuinely interested in a bounty hunt. Please inform me OOCily in whisper when you're ready :) -All characters that belong to Noura are killable. Some characters do not belong to me and are other wanted players. -The suggested number is not mandatory, but to insure your success. -If you need information on the list, speak with Noura IC (she's learning common) -A roll system will be used for combat (if any). -Priority goes to none <The Moonleaf Grove> members.Noura60 4h
7h [RP Event] Argent Vigil - Tournament and Summer Ball Hello all, So as a start for our guild I thought best to do something uplifting and would involve our lovely community: Please find the AA page create by yours truly :) https://www.argentarchives.org/node/191443 And if you would to help with the Event and or join our guild please visit: https://www.argentarchives.org/node/191239 Kind Regards and have a lovely day/nightDunaenis5 7h
10h Paladin can anyone tell me how to rp as it. I thinking of changing faction to horde blood elf. Anyone who can tell me how to rp as a paladin? Like how do I access the power? What can I do with the power? What is special with the blood knights? Can I create chains of light? How do I fight with the light?. and more detail about how to rp as paladin. I somebody who wanna go full into a class in rp.. like every detail i want to know.. Unluckly that turn me away from some classesAndreik8 10h
12h [Forsaken RP] The Rotgarde shambles... [Thread #9] ... ... ... ... The Rotgarde is still recruiting Forsaken to join us in loyal service to the Forsaken nation as we march joyously onwards towards a reunification of the seven lost kingdoms of mankind under the omnibenevolent WARCHIEF Sylvanas Windrunner. As well as portraying an aggressive & nationalist segment of the greater Forsaken army (including frequent RP PVP events, both restricted or otherwise) the Rotgarde's fervent support of the Forsaken regime serves to place them as a minor power vying for political favour amongst the Dark Lady's court, where they hope their heroism in battle might elevate them to dizzy heights. This opens the door for RP based around politics, faith, factionalism, etc - so there is (hopefully) something for everyone. We have an AA profile over at http://www.argentarchives.org/node/33853 that has further information For recruitment purposes you can contact Valter, Shauna, Thrashin, Eaves or myself, though any other member should be able to point you in the right direction.Perroy322 12h
12h What race will be next? So i found this video from Nixxiom, and he makes some fair points. I wanted to start a discussion with you guys about the next race to be released, as i am sure next expansion we will get a race, as this expansion was a class. Either Race or Subrace, of course. Im going to listen down some possible races that can be playable, and of course those that i doubt they will be. Possible : -Tuskarr -Vrykul -Ogres -Arrakoa -High Elves -Quilboars ( ? ) - Nightborne -Hozen -Jinyu -Ethereal Not possible : -Murlocs -Any kind of Demon -Naga -Dragonoid -Kobolds -Gnolls -Troggs -Harpies -Saurok -Yaungol -- How about a new race that doesn`t exist in the world ( of warcraft! ) like the new primitive race hearthstone was released in the new expansion, could this become a race at anypoint? http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Tortollan Video :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hnq-LcR5c0 would love to hear your thoughts, What`s next, Race or Subrace? And what? I personally can`t think of a subrace for some races, Humans or Worgens, Goblins.Xesmeni128 12h
12h What do you think of "non-RP" names? Generally, I enjoy giving my characters true names that could be passable for their race - such as my army of Dwarven brothers - in order to avoid the need to worm in reasons why a Draenei has a Gnomish name in some overly extensive fashion. But after desiring to create a Pandaren Hunter, I'm struggling on names. I don't want to name her some variant of "Xiang" or other romanticised, cliché chinese/asian name translated into english, but there really isn't a fat lot up for debate. How do you feel about players who opt for the following as names: 1) Nouns or Adjectives 2) "Pun" names or play on words. 3) NicknamesArnsteldt55 12h
12h How can I increase my members? Hello all So recently I created a Argent based guild though with support of others, there seems to be no traction. How can I increase those I recruit as we are rather welcoming to all sorts of roleplayers new or experienced. Guild Link here for more information: https://www.argentarchives.org/node/191239 Any feedback on anything would be massively helpful, Thank youDunaenis24 12h
12h So what was your favourite/least favourite expansion? I personally loved Wotlk, excellent zones and content. Arthas was a great antagonist with good characterisation and quests felt really meaningful even if it was just kill 9 of these !@#$s / collect 10 golden testiclles. My least favourite would be, unsurprisingly, WoD, although I appreciated the solo content ultimately it holds the worst writing since Cata. Cata sacrificed content for Indiana Jones parody and weird Rambo (whatever the npc dude's name was) 'parody' and other stuff I thankfully forgot. But I feel WoD was even worse, what with stupid time travel %^-* and garrisons cutting everyone off from each other What's yours?Grizilda89 12h
13h [A-RP] <Lionheart Vanguard> - Heroes of the Alliance! First thread: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613694237 AA: https://www.argentarchives.org/node/189477 ... IC The <Lionheart Vanguard> is an elite Alliance task force, founded in response to the Legion invasion across Azeroth. The Vanguard recruits only the most exceptional individuals within the Alliance and each member is expected to be a powerful hero in their own right. The diversity of talents and abilities present within the <Lionheart Vanguard> means that they have a varied amount of tasks designated to them. Currently, their prime focus is the Burning Legion and its invasion, but they are expected to face any other threat to the Alliance that arises - including the Horde. Often being the first to jump into battle and the last to leave it sees the Vanguard stationed all across Azeroth and as such they have no permanent lodgings or headquarters. Shore leave however usually sees them in Valiance Keep, Borean Tundra. OOC The <Lionheart Vanguard> is a continuation of the Spear of Wrynn, a guild originally founded shortly before the release of Legion. Put simply it is a multi-racial militaristic/ adventure guild comprised of “hero” characters. While there is often an emphasis on ‘realism’ in Argent Dawn’s roleplay, we embrace the high-fantasy setting that Warcraft is and use everything available to us as we roleplay to combat the Legion (read: powerful characters). ... To join it is required that you are max level (or are leveling towards it) as we will be roleplaying all over Azeroth and especially the Broken Isles. Other than that, as long as your character is part of the Alliance they are eligible to join! Unfortunately due to recent events Death Knights are no longer allowe within the guild. There is no uniform, although we personally recommend having a tabard to represent your race or the Alliance as a whole - but it is not necessary. RECRUITMENT CONTACTS: • Lotheridan • Lukë • Wexley If you wish to join the guild, you need only approach one of our contacts by a whisper who will ask you a few questions to make sure you actually know what you’re getting into. You will be then asked to complete a dossier of your character following this template: Name: Race: Age: Occupation: Information: Example: ... ... Jailynn Mildenhall - Sholazar Basin - Killed by Kazramath to buy the rest of the unit time to achieve victory. Alexei Helmesfall - Sholazar Basin - Sacrificed himself to shut down a massive portal. Rain Falklan - Ironforge - Committed suicide after her mind was compromised by Kazramath. Yaevinn - Uldum - Died in service of the Alliance. Jill Sawblaster - Uldum - Killed in battle to liberate the Halls of Origination. Tharnir Firefoe - Uldum - Killed in order to protect another from a titan construct's wrath.Lotheridan50 13h
13h The Infinite Dark - New Raffle on May 29th! The Infinite Dark - A Server Initiative! ... Greetings, fellow Argents! This is a renewed project of ours dating back about two years. We hope it will inspire and encourage active interaction between individuals and guilds on an immense scale throughout the server. The Concept IC A mysterious celestial meteor has crashed into Azeroth. Its shards have been strewn across the world and are said to contain immense power. The denizens of Azeroth may unexpectedly stumble across these shards and may attempt to use them for whatever purpose they desire. OOC The idea behind the project is to provide roleplayers on Argent Dawn with an incentive to actively work both with and against one another in order to advance further along the plotline. The project is also meant to add a competitive element to roleplay and give both guilds and individuals a way of measuring their success. This would be done by counting the amount of shards you possess. “I have four shards. How many have you got, scrub?” Due to the nature of these items and the influence they will hopefully have. No one will ever have all of them. However, acquiring a certain amount of shards will grant you certain bonuses and rewards. These rewards will not have an impact on your daily roleplay, nor will it enhance your character in any considerable way (we’ll mention some these further down). You do not need to sign up for this project. You can simply let it play out in your day to day roleplay. This project will not be controlled in any way by admins or other people. What happens during the course of this plotline is entirely up to its participants. You are completely free to cheat and backstab your way to possession of these shards. However, if you do manage to get a certain amount of shards, you will be rewarded through glimpses of what is to come. To whomever collects all of the shards, there will be a special event hosted by yours truly where the plotline reaches its pinnacle. Depending on certain elements, you may be the only one to ever know how this story ended. There are three rules to this project. The first is that whoever hands over a shard to another player for a period longer than three days must send a letter to Ashgrove or saying who you are and who you gave the shard to. This is to ensure that no shards magically appear or disapear. If a player is absent for a longer period of time, we will simply declare that that player’s shards are not the actual shards and assign them to a new player. The second rule is that the shardowners must make a monthly post, a rumour to both let everyone know that they are active, as well as encourage new players to step into the game. The third rule is that shard owners are not allowed to store their shards in vaults or the like. Despite it being a rather rational course of action when in possession of a highly sought after artifact, it is counterproductive to the project to lock the shard away in a place where no one can get it. If this seems difficult to pull off, use the "addiction" trait of the shard to make sure your character couldn't possibly -want- to lock it away. Mechanics of the Shards Each Shard grants the wielder regenerative powers. If anyone holds a shard in his or hers possession for about two weeks they begin to heal old scars and wounds. They also begin to regenerate lost limbs. Note that the Shard does not heal you on the spot. It is a very slow process and can thus not be used in combat situations or similar scenarios. Undead would gain a slight sensation of euphoria, comparable to being alive once again. Only when five shards are combined, the wielder is made impervious to disease, infections and general illness. Undead also begin to experience sensations as if they were alive once more. Something else is also bestowed upon the wielder of five shards... accompanied with a slowly increasing lust to find the remaining shards, a strong urge to uncover the truth behind these mysterious shards. Keep in mind that the shards can only merge into one when all necessary shards are present (You need five shards to merge them into one, you can’t merge two into one etc). After this point, the admins will be updating whoever holds the shards! Attributes and Appearence of the Shards All shards look exactly the same. They are transluscent and hold a faint teal colour which seem even stronger at its core. The entirety of the shard seem to pulsate with a strange shimmer. Upon touching the shard, the shimmer extends onto your hand. The shards are about the size of a human palm. They weigh slightly less than the average rock of that size. A vague inscription can be seen on the shard. The language is unlike anything any man or woman on Azeroth would ever have seen. Even the most skilled of magi would have great difficulty in uncovering the mysteries within these shards. If anyone would throw any sort of spell at the shards, it will be reflected instantly. The shards’ capabilities do not extend to other objects, however. Socketing the shard into your armor or a weapon would not make the armor reflect magic. Only direct hits against the shards will reflect any spells. If anyone would attempt to destroy the shard with an object, the object will shatter shower them with shrapnel with a force equal to what was applied. If an owner of a shard is separate from it for a longer period of time, they get a strong sense of loss. They will feel as if they have lost a part of their own power. The Orb, aka "the Parent Shard": Initially found at the crash site in the Storm Peaks by a band of adventurers, the Orb is similar to the other shards - but not quite the same. The Orb is about twice the size of the other shards. It shares many of the traits of the other shards. It has the same teal colour and is translucent. It is also covered in the very same markings as the shards. It shares most of the other shards' attributes. It reflects spells and shatters steel when under physical attack. It does not heal the owner, however. What makes the orb different from the other shards than its size is a very important feature. It will aid its owner in tracking down the other owners of the shards. The details as to how exactly it helps its owner will be known only to them. How to get a Shard of your own: Initially, this is a very simple process. You let us know by posting on this thread that you want to get your hands on one of these shards. If there are any left, we will contact you and tell you that you may now either have one shard in your possession, or you may go about finding it any way you please (hosting an event of your own where you find it, or perhaps even just finding it in a sewer, be creative!). We will then list your name here on the forum thread as one of the owners of the twenty shards. If all the shards have been taken already, the task is up to you to get them for yourself! We would also like to encourage the owners of the shards to not hold onto them too hard. If people don’t think they can get the shards off you, they will not even bother. Then neither of you will enjoy the project! Allow yourself to lose your shard so that you can try even harder to get it back! I didn’t get one, am I excluded from the Project? NO. This project is meant to create roleplay for everyone, not just the twenty owners of the shards. Just because you haven’t got one doesn’t mean you can’t get one. The only difference is that you don’t have one from the start of the project and that you will have to get shards of your own from the players who have them. Remember that the shards are only meant to act as an incentive for you to pursue them and get roleplaying with everyone else who are after them. Let the hunt for these shards create a whole story for you and your friends! All initial shards have been handed out. You can no longer get a shard from the admins at this time. If any undesirable events lead to two people arguing over who has their shard, you can contact me(Ashgrove) at Argalefz#2779 about it and I'll help you figure it out. :P Previous Threads: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9582578290?page=1 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9888778906#1 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16946548028 http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17288711033?page=1 AA Articles: www.argentarchives.org/node/146258 www.argentarchives.org/node/147435Ashgrove490 13h
14h [RP-H] The Filthy Animal Extravaganza: Dwarves! in cooperation with the Dalaran Visitor’s Center, Siavash Windfarer and the Performers Society hosts a lounge for the Horde, in the Filthy Animal! This time we launch another theme party with a costume competition and entertainment. Get ready with the mining pick and helmet, 'cause tonight's theme is: Dwarves!! Date: 28 May 2017 Time: 20:00-22:00 Location: The Filthy Animal, Dalaran (Northrend) Faction: Horde Contact: Duvainder, Belefon The Live Music: tinyurl.com/PerformersSocietyMusic Theme: Dwarves! Argent Archives Program: https://www.argentarchives.org/node/185258 Drinks List: https://www.argentarchives.org/node/188682 ... The Performers Society is a community of artists, crafters, traders, writers and entertainers within the Horde, hell bent on not only trading needed supplies for the champions of Horde, but also a sh**-load of merrymaking through the year, to boost the moral: Even in the gritty times, the show must go on! The Performers Society are directed by Siavash Windfarer, who performs as host for this event. Got any questions that isn't covered in this program already? He's your contact! ... The hub within The Filthy Animal is established to mingle and trade goods and services that are not easy to come by under normal circumstances: Fortunetellers, enchanters and specialists of all kind can be found and exchange deals with. Apart from business, the Horde will find a hideaway to relax, hang out and be amused by live entertainment from the stage before the fireplace! In short, the Filthy Animal will serve as a lounge for the Horde and a platform for the Performers Society to shine! Our goal is to end every week in a festive way: Sunday 8-10 PM! The large bar is equipped with minimum two bartenders, although we aim to keep it to four, in order to get around to every guest as quick as possible Beside the staff behind the bar, we also have greeters to ensure newcomers feels welcome and included at the party. On occasion we have an additional entertainment through guest chefs and fortune tellers coming by to let our guests experience something new every night! ... At every event, about 9 PM, we host a live show for the guests in the lounge by the lowered stage, in front of the fireplace! The performers and their entertainment varies greatly between anything from fire juggling, big ballad singing to soulful piano music. We’ll provide a new show each week! Apart from live show, we also have the enchanted gramophone with music from all corners of the world. We pause the music once the live show begins, so in case your music is erased from the list at nine, we apologize for the inconvenience and recommend you add it again after the performance has ended. After the live show, the stage will function as an open dance floor - knock yourself out! ... This project is started by The Performers Society in the goal to create a fun RP hub for the Horde, without the nonsense. The society stands out as a network independent of any guild, formed to gather a team of willing creators, who wants to assist at making awesome RP events - Great as well as casual ones! In order to keep the atmosphere uplifting and fun for all, we appeal that you follow these guidelines in the lounge: Consider we want to give you a fun IC hub: And we also want to have fun doing so! We don’t think it’s fun or very immersive to be randomly assaulted and linger in long, heated discussions. Not for the hosts and nor for the many other guests waiting in the queue! Keep in mind that while the guardians of Dalaran are NPCs, they’re still present IC to keep the peace! If you ignore that as a fact then the staff and guest has my consent to ignore you as well. Keep in mind that the staff needs to pay attention to EVERYONE: If there are more than just you in the tavern, the bar keepers can’t always be there for you asap. Show respect and patience - should you suspect you’ve been overseen, then just ask in a whisper. If you came for a private moment with one of the barkeepers/entertainers, then this is a bad night as we are as a standard VERY busy getting around to everyone. Make a date during the week instead, and we'll give you our undivided attention that day! We keep the money abstract: People’s interpretation of IC currency is as diverse as their personality. I’ve experienced to gain a tip of 1300 gold as a bartender, and I’ve seen people flip a switch about a beer for anything above coppers! We don’t find it fun to repeatedly engage in argues about currency disagreements, so instead of setting a specific number we refer to an emoted drinks list, allowing the guests to pay of their own interpretation of a realistic price. For reference you can check out the in game prices from the NPC vendors! Prevent Language Barriers: This is intended to be a fun and inclusive hub for everyone on the Horde. Therefore, while it’s not a hard rule, consider speaking Orcish during the event so everyone can understand each other. Aim to keep the music fitting for the theme: The Horde is a cultural wildcard with both the Pandaren, Goblin, Forsaken, Trolls and more - It opens up for a varied playlist and we are flexible- yet having that said, we appeal that you try to keep it somehow fitting for the theme of the night! ... Q: How can I join the Performers Society? You need to speak with Siavash Windfarer. A common confusion is to believe this is a guild. Do your research before you take contact: https://www.argentarchives.org/node/190926? Other questions? Whisper, or send a PM to Siavash!Windfarer6 14h
14h [Undead RP] The Hand of Agony : Change of the Season ... ___________________________________________________________________________ The Hand of Agony, also known as The Queen's Grasp, originally based on Hand of Vengeance, is a Forsaken-only guild focused on Military RP. Even while the guild is focused on Military themes, not all of our events however are strictly militaristic. Apart from our own events, produced and brought to life by officers and members alike, we have done many, many co-operative events with several other guilds, and more have been planned for the future! Many of these events and campaigns can be found on our Argent Archives -page, where our allied guilds are also listed. From once being only apothecaries, the Queen’s Grasp has grown into a fully operational warmachine, determined and prepared to fight the threats which the kingdom of Lordaeron and the Banshee Queen faces. - Accept new roleplayers, willing to teach etc - More information on our AA: http://www.argentarchives.org/node/82147 Current base: Tarren Mill Rank system: OOC: Members that have not undergone an in character interview. Said characters are allowed to remain OOC for the time it takes them to lvl, or gather RP items, or whatever other reason there is. Not indefinitely, however. Recruit: New blood in the military unit receives a rank of Recruit, his journey ready to start. A lot of hard work will be need to prove themselfs. Trooper: Gaining experience Recruits become troopers. Forming a less experienced pool of soldiers that will get the job done... if guided right. Specialist: Are soldiers who already knows a few tricks and their skills has been tested enough to be ready for a deployment almost anywhere without preparations. Veteran: These veteran soldiers of any branch act as exemplars for the less experienced among the Hand. Some are loved while others are feared, the Veteran's duty is to show those below them how it's done. Elite: Having earned the respect of their unit and their unit Commander the Elites are men and women who are battle-hardened and equipped for their tasks. Often associated with a certain officer the Elites act as a ''Second in command'' to their assigned unit. Officer: Having been put in charge by the Commander of the Hand the Officers lead the Hand's different divisions with an unyielding tenacity. All sections (Apothecaries/Deathguards/Deathstalkers/Spellweavers/Clergy) have one of these and each of them is determined to make her Majesty proud. Executor: The Commander of the Hand of Agony, holds absolute command over the entire unit. Current recruitment officers: Guildmaster Jorríck - Officers: Belthran, Emarric, Sôrgall, Solineria If none of the Officers are available, you can contact any member or elite for applications but you do have to handle the IC interviews with an officer. Argent Archives Profile: http://www.argentarchives.org/node/82147 Old threads: Regards to Akru for making the original post as well as the Argent archives page. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6893569293?page=1 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7739845005 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8715482712?page=1 ___________________________________________________________________________ Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ! Q; Alright, seen you guys around, cool name and all.. But what EXACTLY are you about? A: Mainly about RP, we serve her Majesty without doubts, going to places where others dare not to enter. Q: Sylvanas huh.. Doesn't that mean you are very anti-horde? A: Both yes and no. The beauty of Forsaken roleplay is that it is based around Free Will, and so is the guild. As long as you are loyal to Sylvanas, it's all good.. Q: Promotion? A:You have to be active and show us what you want to roleplay as. If you are a hunter wanting to be a Dreadguard, you prove it by rping as one and dressing accordingly. Each event you go to will earn you a small amount of promotion points only visible to the officers. You will then be called to a second interview for each rank you advance in when it's time. Making it all happen IC so you can't predict when it is about to happen. Q: Why can't I join as a Dark ranger?! A: Cause we have decided to remove the rank altogether for two reasons: 1 is that the class is often associated with a lot of confusion and drama. We do not shun dark rangers but we chose not to have them as part of our officer system. People can still join as dark rangers as elites or deathstalkers, but won't ever be officers. 2 is that we do not recruit more blood elves. Even if your blood elf is an undead icly or a death knight, we won’t allow you to join as we already got way too many. BUT.. If you chose to use the Forsaken model and rp an undead blood elf that way, we will more then welcome you! Q: Anything else? A: We want to promote more use of the Forsaken as a race all together as well as the model of the forsaken male and female. There is so much rich story for everyone to enjoy! We gladly help newcomers and constructive feedback is something we are always open for. Do leave the trolling somewhere else though!Emarric170 14h
14h [Horde Meeting] - The Gathering - 27:th of May Next Meeting: 27:th of May 20:00 PM Important Update: The previous minimum members requirement have been removed. ... Welcome to the site of the Gathering, a Horde project where guilds unite and exchange ideas, receive help and advice. Hosts: Gearfist - Rílmiz and Kilgun Curtsey of Nimsil, author of the original forum post. _________________________________________________________________________Kilgun13 14h
14h [A/RP] Echo Company Rangers. 33rd Marching On WARNING The 33rd is not for the faint hearted! They will perform drill, dole out punishments and be held to a high standard of IC training. Characters who join should expect to be shouted at and punished if they fail. This is the way the Rangers will be run and you are choosing to join it. Echo Company Rangers follows 4th Platoon, E Company, 33rd Regiment of Foot. The guild will not grow beyond Platoon level ranking and operations but due to the nature of the Ranger’s mission, the Platoon is permitted to maintain an above average pool of manpower to replace Killed, Wounded or Missing Rangers. The officer team are all veterans of the Westfall Rangers (1st Platoon B Company) the first incarnation of the 33rd which was lead by Tom ‘Wardog’ Bromhead and Trish ‘Squirrel’ Parker’. With their decision to step down, and with their agreement, we are keeping the ethos and values of the 33rd alive with a new company. For reference and plenty of cool journal entries from the Westfall Rangers here are the old threads: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15161416806?page=1 http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17610973149?page=1 What do we do? Echo Company Rangers is designed to be a free acting unit of elite soldiers modelled closely on modern Special Forces, specifically the US Army Rangers with elements of Napoleonic British Rifle Regiments. The Rangers will accept Human Hunters, Warriors and Rogues. Echo Company Rangers are an elite platoon trained in specialist reconnaissance operations, lead by Lieutenant Dezyi “Wildcat” Dawnstar. The Platoon will conduct regular ‘Selections’ for prospective new Rangers, training those who pass hard to be disciplined and able survivalists, scouts and ambushers. Whilst the Rangers are part of the Alliance military under the command of the 33rd Regiment of Foot, their independent Platoon-level operations and long-terms spent ‘in country’ means they will often act on the initiative of the Lieutenant rather than wait for orders. We will be heavily PvE based and focus on social interactions, travel RP, heavy training RP and elite military action – based around modern day Special Forces with a Warcraft twist. The Rangers Rank Structure You are expected to fulfill the role of your rank. You will not be promoted until you can do so consistently! From the top down: Lieutenant – Platoon CO (Commanding Officer) Staff Sergeant – The Staff Sergeants are responsible for all Recruits in the Platoon’s resource pool, they are Senior Non-Commissioned Officers and primary training officers. Along with the Lieutenant, the Staff Sergeants will run Selection and support training exercises, assessing the potential of the Recruits and Rangers. The Staff Sergeants, together with the Lieutenant make up the HQ Section. Sergeant – The Platoon Sergeants will act as Section Leaders for groups of Rangers, they are primarily responsible for command of these Rangers in particular on the battlefield and their welfare and maintenance at all times. Corporal – Corporals act as a Section 2IC (Second in Command), reinforcing a Sergeant’s instructions, orders and wishes and acting as a link between the Rangers in his section and the Sergeant above. Lance Corporal – Lance Corporals are Rangers being tested for leadership. They will be given responsibility of up to three Rangers and as well as the Section Sergeant, ensure the welfare of their given Rangers. Lance Corporals are not expected to command any Rangers unless all above NCO’s are unable to do so. Chosen Man – Chosen Men are experienced Rangers, expert marksmen and capable survivalists. They also choose a specialist role within the Platoon and perform their chosen role as well as their function as a Ranger. Whilst not in command of any Rangers junior to them, they are held higher than the rest as veteran examples. Private – The first rank of real ‘Rangers’ and the backbone of the Platoon, the Private’s job is to maintain their equipment and obey the orders of their superiors. Recruit – Recruits are volunteers training to become Rangers. Due to the nature of the Platoon, Recruits are not excluded from any task that the Rangers will conduct but are not given their ‘leafs’ (Tabards) or considered full ‘Rangers’ until they have passed Selection and Basic Training. Grimesy – Grimesy is a punishment rank for those ill-disciplined Rangers who require drastic action to correct. They are expected to act as ‘pack mules’ fetching and carrying for the other Rangers until they are put back into Selection. Promotions, Demotions and Rank Promotions in the Rangers are not permanent. Anyone who fails to adhere to the expectations of their rank may find themselves demoted to the next rank down. This is not a temporary thing and the member will have to re-earn their former rank by performing well at the lower again. Additionally, anyone who finds themselves at the Grimesy rank will find themselves having to work their way back up the ladder from the very bottom. Promotions will be awarded only to those who have committed themselves to being the ideal Ranger, abiding by the general rules and ethos of the Regiment and the specific tasks of their rank. Ranger Selection The Platoon will recruit prospective new members en masse when camped in or around Stormwind in between deployments. When on Deployment, the Platoon will not accept new recruits as they could potentially jeopardise the safety of their fellow Rangers. Selection is a separate process to the regular training that the entire Platoon will go through and is something that Rangers will only be required to do once, unless they are demoted to Recruit or Grimesy. The Selection process will be tough and those choosing to apply to the Rangers should be prepared for the harsh nature of Selection.Dezyi139 14h
14h [N-RP] The Northern Priory - Northern Summons ... Heya folks, it's been a long time coming but the Northern Priory is now officially back in action and stronger than ever. It's great to be around again and we hope to generate plenty of RP in the neutral community with different public events and joint initiatives, and we can't wait to experience everything the World... Of Warcraft. Has to offer. Who even are you? The Northern Priory is a collective of people from neutral factions whose primary goal is to use expeditions, research, and the methods of said factions, to help defend against multiple different threats which Azeroth and its inhabitants face. The main factions which we accept are: - The Argent Crusade - The Kirin Tor - The Cenarion Circle - The Earthen Ring - The Silver Hand And more recently - - The different Order Halls introduced in Legion. - The Ebon Blade - The Illidari Though we shall consider recruiting Ebon Blades and Illidari in the future if they can prove that they understand that they aren't going to tread on any of the other factions toes with their reckless methods, as well as hopefully setting up a Horde side Priory if I can gain the interest of some officers to help me lead it. What do you do? The Northern Priory can mainly be found going on expeditions to places all across Azeroth and beyond, in search of researching means, and collecting as well as safeguarding artifacts which could be used to fight off threats to the safety of Azeroth. Though we still do tend to do some classic crusading along the way being the goodies we are, and also discovering different conundrums which can only be fixed through the powers and methods of the different factions or the effort of everyone combined. Where can you be found? Although the Northern Priory being so expeditionary and wandering do gooder style causes us to move from zone to zone at our own leisurely pace, when we are not answering calls for help, going in search of artifacts or finding interesting things, we can be naturally found in and around the Abbey of Tyr's Hand that we get our name from (which was taken by the Argent Crusade in Wotlk do the quests), as well as the cities of the different neutral factions which aid us. What is your events schedule? Our events schedule is set out so that sometimes we have times of winding down where we just have events once or twice a week, but when we're on our little crusades and adventures across Azeroth we're constantly having events as we go on our misadventures. We have some small periods of downtime around exam periods and major holidays when everyone has other things to think about than playing World of Warcraft (blasphemy). Any requirements? As the Northern Priory is a union of people from neutral factions, we do not have any uniform requirement but we do expect people to wear the tabard of the neutral faction they represent so as to be able to identify Argent Crusade magus from Kirin Tor magus and so on and so forth, or to just wear the guild tabard if they're just a neutral individual wanting to help a good cause. Other than that there are no other requirements other to follow the rules which keep the guild from going barking mad and sinking into the depths of chaos (unintentionally)!Rurík67 14h
14h [A/RP] Ebon Hold Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way. http://i.imgur.com/jO7HDqM.jpg AA: https://www.argentarchives.org/node/189640 The Sovereignity of The EBON HOLD High above the Broken Shore, a necropolis keeps itself afloat like a horrific shadow of death looming over the demon wasteland; what goes on within it bowels, one wonders, what horrors of steel and sorcery come to unlife within the necropolis? Its secrets remain hidden, by will or by sense, for they could arm the enemy or shatter the mind of the weak. You, however, are neither an enemy nor a weakling. And you are ready to enter the necropolis. What is this? The Ebon Hold is a guild revolving around Acherus, as the name hints. It offers a unique spin on the knighthood as it includes a wide variety of roles and keepers needed to run the necropolis in the first place. Confused? Worry not, every dark adept started out that way. That's the reason this recruitment post is divided into eight short parts: applicants, core concepts, goals, event structure, miscellaneous, leadership, rules and lastly, The Black Recluse. With that out of the way, let's get to the first part. Note: If you find the lenght of the recruitment post intimidating, contacted us ingame previously or just want to skim through the absolute basics, you can just go through applicants, goals and rules. ... ... ... ... ...Scourgefury67 14h
16h [A-PvE] <one shot group> - 1 day raiding guild We are a newly formed raiding guild on Argent Dawn. Our core members were mythic raiders at one point but quit mythic raiding for various reasons. Our main goal is to clear the upcoming Tomb of Sargeras raid as soon as possible on heroic difficulty. Furthermore we aim to increase our clearing speed over the time so we will be able to clear the whole instance in less than two hours. On a related note we'll try to sell heroic IDs for gold once we are confident enough to carry people through it. Beside raiding we are doing mythic+ runs all day long so feel free to join us even if you don't want to raid with us. We raid every thursday from 8pm to 11pm server time (or less if we clear the raid faster). Right now we are in dire need of ranged DPS and healers but any other role or class can apply too! If you want to join and/or got any questions, message me ingame or add my battle tag. madskillz#21585Carlqt9 16h
16h [A-RP]: Magpie Migrants - Townships with Hardships ... Concept: The Magpie Migrants are a collective of mobile townspeople who wish to establish a township and home in the town of Ravenbrook, located near Duskwood’s river bank. The members come from all walks of life, bakers, lumberjacks, nurses and more. Amongst the madness of the Legion, some people simply wish to seek and establish a secured home and trustable community. While maintaining a township, the migrants also enjoy partaking on adventures, whether it’s to collect wool and candles or spider eyes. No matter how large or small, the adventure aspect is present. Ranks: We don’t have a very complex hierarchy, since we’re a democratic collective; almost everyone is on an equal level of power except for the Manager, who has only slightly more powerful in projecting their voice. These “ranks” aren’t by any means used IC. • Manager: The leader of the migrants who assorts the madness into order or simply makes more madness. • Artisan: Those who pursue a craft fall into this category. Blacksmiths, tailors, shepherds, farmers and so on. • Troublemaker: Pranksters, urchins and thieves fall into this rank. • Talon: The combatants, whether physical or not, these low-powered machines are the ones who protect us on the road. • Migrant: Civilians and apprentices who haven’t acquired a full set of skills or any background of profession. Recruitment: We recruit almost any class on an OOC level, except Death Knights and Demon Hunters. As for IC recruitment, we like to choose who we invite or accept carefully. We prefer simple, civilian characters as well as artisans and weak/mildly strong combatants. While others embrace some or all of Warcraft’s “high fantasy” setting, we enjoy it as well but perhaps our aim isn’t to be the “heroic hero” of our stories. We thoroughly appreciate roleplayers who can generate roleplay by themselves and encourage people to participate rather than the officers pushing roleplay most of the time. You can poke or mail me in-game if you have any questions! Character Development: The biggest perk of being a weak character is the chance of failure being expanded. While some fantasy heroines enjoy winning, we enjoy the consequence and the development it brings to our characters. Failure is much more of a potent tool than victory in terms of character development and we hope to be able to give every character a share of the limelight! We prefer simple concepts for such reason, to build them up. Township Progression: We understand that there is a lot of confusion concern TownRP and how it can be dull without a progressive goal to work towards. As a team, we’re planning to allow the players to progress and make the town they wish to make rather than people finding an already built and great-conditioned town. “Economy” isn’t our main focus yet we will accept trade contracts with guilds or other towns! Development is our sole purpose as a guild, and the township we’re hosting is no different. People may host mini-events, such as wolf attacks and what not! Guild Events/Storylines: People enjoy a heavy story presence, and we are no exception. Regardless if it seems as a ‘simplistic’ story, we enjoy narratives that are both simple and easy to follow up on as well as driven by the players/characters themselves. We will inform you now that our events will not hold a lot of combat until we find a suitable system, and when we do, it’ll be minimal. This community enjoys intrigue and mystery rather than the classical slashing and spells slinging, hence is the nature of a civilian/township guild. The guild will not always host storylines. Quests and objectives are a normal pattern but we enjoy an event with story behind it at least. What sets us different? Don’t all guilds say their storylines/events are character-driven? But how many guilds have you witnessed that have influenced stories? As a guild, we enjoy plots and narratives that are easily influenced by the guild’s choices, that may or may not make your character question their morals. And every decision can offer good results or a bad consequence in the future; the storyline and the outcome are subjective to change depending on their choices. A reputation system is being installed to support the theme of such.Riyena3 16h
16h [A-RP-Event] Stormwind Poetry Appreciation Society(#50) Stormwind Poetry Appreciation Society is a poetry club run by Bertel Wobblespring, who every other week host a meeting, open for all to participate in. The purpose of these meetings are to give everyone who might have interest in poetry a chance to share their passion. - Just show up to one of the meetings, leave a comment in this thread, or send an in-game mail to Bertel with a sample of your work. - From the first meeting: ... Next meeting will be Friday the 26th of May at 8Pm (server time) in the new park area near the memorial monument of King Wrynn in Stormwind (sorry for the late announcement) http://www.argentarchives.org/node/161156Bertel174 16h
17h Argent Dawn Heroes of the Storm Thread #2 Since the first one reached its post limit. Like General Chat threads, the last person to post can create the new one. So are people excited for Valeera? And due to her spotlight, people are speculating that Broll will be the next hero to come after her.Skrauhg217 17h
17h [A-RP+PvE] Disciples of The Lint Let's skip an intro and come right to the point. Me and my friend Fynenide want to get an amazing guild going: a guild dedicated to RP and the declared goal of forming a casual raiding team. How it will play out, we will see as soon as we got some more members and ideas, but we have a concept that we think is at least decent: -The RP theme will be whatever you want it to be, however, every guild member will worship Lint (a somewhat strange looking, non-magical piece of... well, lint.) in a secret cult IC. How your char thinks about it is up to you. Just a casual worshipper that wants to get good luck by praying, or a Zealot who wants to eradicate the church of the light because they ignore The Lint? Have it your way, but let your char hang out with his fellow cultists. To clarify things, actively acting out the worship of The Lint is by no means mandatory. You can always do so, but you don't have to. But if you do, do it with devotion! -This guild will have a semi-decentralised leadership, to prevent disbanding should one or two people decide to take a WoW-break. Means that there are going to be several people with extended rights, and decisions will be made together, ideas will be discussed first etc. -We will accept socials, but only to a certain quota. There is no limit to the amount of people that want to be part of the raiding team, roleplay or both. -There will be a need for some "specialists". Since everybody has different skills, there will be few persons in charge of multiple stuff. So we are recruiting YOU, highly skilled person, if you want to do the following things: *We need an admin for our discord server, someone to manage bots etc. *Did you already host some RP events? Feel free to join and give others advise. *You have been raiding on mythic but want to take it slow? Be our raid leader! Have a look at stats and give your guild members advise. *Are you a guy or gal who likes to organise things? Manage the schedule, set up polls etc. -Though we'll keep it inclusive, there will be some rules that penalise players. Hanging out in Goldshire all day and not playing with your guildmates? Demotion and respectively or penalty when it comes to raiding loot. Do you keep standing in the fire on the raid or just spam useless abilities for 4 weeks straight even when you get told to be more care- and mindful? That'll lead to an exclusion from the raid. Mind that this will not be the standard. No one will get benched because of slightly subpar performance, but if you are not willing to improve even to the slightest... This is a very young guild and it should go a long way, if you are interested in trying to establish something for the future, consider Disciples of The Lint the guild of your choice. Yours sincerely, Fynenide and CetariaCetaria4 17h
17h Project 70 - Tactical Wipe [A][PvE] Hi All My name is Brknfxmachin we would like to invite you to our next phase of legacy raiding with the burning crusade expansion Project 70 on Argent Dawn. We have been around since 24/02/2017 and have so far progressed quite quickly running 5/10 man raids. We aim to capture the experience of end game progression at legacy level. If you are interested in getting into the fun please come join our discord @ https://discord.gg/Uqxg9rv Currently recruiting All Classes Current Progression: Tier 4 & Tier 5 Raids are on Farm Battle of Mount Hyjal = 4/5 Black Temple = 4/9 Sunwell = 10 Man General Rules No Flying Mounts until Level 68: 160% @ 68 / 280% Unlocked with Achievement for Karazhan Transmog is now allowed Use of talents is allowed No Monks, Death Knights No Panda/Worgens - Classic Races only set to each expansion: We don't allow Gnome Hunters, Night Elf Mages, Gnome Priests, Combos, this isn't cataclysm! Heirlooms are not allowed past 68 anyone caught with heirlooms past 68 will not be allowed to raid or participate in guild events for 1 week No mounts with vendors on them, or water walking mounts (No mounts that give an advantage over regular mounts) You can not visit any zone outside those that existed within the expansion setting we're playing at (Cannot visit Northrend) Vendors that provide epic gear at 70 which are not bound by Faction are disabled, If you are seen equipped in raids with epics provided by 115+ Vendors you will not be allowed to raid and will be asked to destroy said gear before you can join. You are not allowed to transfer gold from a high level character or items like Marks of Honor Dungeon Rules You are required to be checked by an officer before you are verified to raid current content. If you are not a verified member you must wait until an officer is available to verify you. If you raid whilst not being a verified raider you will be disqualified from future raids and potentially removed from the guild for repeat offenders. To become a verified member you will need to be max level and have at least an ilvl of 90-100. If you don't know what your ilvl is you can download this fantastic addon and find out + a lot of other cool classic stats: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/landing.php?s=9331b8961e1adb488dfc947c5a759629&fileid=24060 You are not allowed to be boosted whilst in the guild, If you are caught running a raid with another person who is higher level than 60 for Vanilla or 70 for TBC you will be permanently removed from the guild. This also applies if you decide to raid with people outside of the guild at the same level or above, it is not allowed you will face 1 week raid ban(This rule is exempt for guild members who are running with low level guild members) Raid RequirementsPlease read carefully. Tier 6 You have to have been verified and meet an ilvl of 110 before raiding Tier 6 Content Isle of Quel'Danas dailies is unlocked at Tier 6 Guild is required to clear both Mount Hyjal & Black Temple before raiding 6.5 Tier 6.5 You have to have reached exalted reputation with Isle of Quel'Danas before you can venture into The Sunwell. [/b] Profession Rules Professions and trading Auction House use is allowed, only selling and buying materials once you reach profession cap i.e 375 BS/Mining You may only level a profession to the maximum allowed at that expansion. (375 at Level 70) Profession items are all fine to be used, as long as they hail within the expansion we're currently playing at Jewel crafting is now allowed / Patterns from BT are allowed Please do not travel to Northrend to complete 350-375 Profession skills, this is not allowed find the right route to 375 through normal patterns in Outland No Archaeology or Inscription Trading may only be done within the guild, with other members! -- In short: you only use items found by yourself or within the guild Q&A Q: Are you going to be progressing past TBC into Wrath A: Yes, watch this space Q: How long till you raid TBC A: April 1st 7PM Server Time Q: Can I use Heirlooms in current level raids? A: No Q: Can I need on all loot for my class? A: Pick one spec before you do raiding and stick to it Q: What are the loot rules? A: Group LootBrknfxmachin29 17h
17h [N-RP Event] Sri-La Spirit Festival Sri-La Village (orig. Sha La Village) is located on the North-eastern coast of the Jade Forest. It is a fishing village, with steep steps leading down to the shore from the cliff's edge. Normally known for its tranquil nature, but this year, the natives welcomes travellers from near and far to explore mysteries and wonders of the spirit world. A Festival, hosted in good spirits, to bring great fortune, by Siavash Windfarer and the Performers Society! Date: 29th June 2017 Time: 20:00-22:00 Location: Sri-La Village, Jade Forest, Pandaria Faction: Neutral AA Page: https://www.argentarchives.org/node/189879 Map: http://i.imgur.com/ePK4ajr.jpg Short Link: tinyurl.com/SriLaSpirit ... ... The Festival opens with the market. Anything goes. The festival is themed around the sea and Pandaria, so some examples for your consideration: Potion trades of aquatic abilities: Underwater breathing, swim speed and waterwalking potions Pandaren dishes: Noodle carts, fortune cookies and Pandaren banquets Pets and accessories: toys, tools and services Boat and raft rental: Offer a chance to sail out and explore the many shipwrecks Trinket booths: Treasure maps, tokens of mysterious tales, archaeological curiosities Tools for adventures: Toys, gadgets and useful tools for the journey These are just simple suggestions, and at the end you are free to decide what your stand should provide! At the market we also warmly welcome live entertainment, as for example: Dancers: Alone or in choreography with friends - always brings life to a festival Fire jugglers: We are in the season of the fire festival - using juggling torches is welcomed Fortune tellers: An always popular amusement Magicians: Tonight's event gives the chance for wizards to unfold for a show! Hearthstone Games: Good games are classy and popular Bards & Storytellers: Lyrics, short tales and fables are always entertaining to listen to You have full freedom to embrace your artistic spirit. The tavern offers table facilities to host hearthstone games, and there are ideal corners all along the road down through the village, to set up your stands! ... While Pandaria is usually known for its tranquil nature and lush landscapes, the realms is also home of a less peaceful chapter. While the Horde and Alliance colonisation in Pandaria is history, the remnants of their warfare and intense clashes still remains as a ghost from the past. Old shipwrecks and zeppelins still shapes the landscape across the ocean. Yet with any great any tragedy, wisdom can be learned. And left-over fortunes found! During the festival, you may be lucky to encounter potion vendors and engineers, trading tools for you to breathe underwater, so that you can explore the remnants of the battles - and if lucky, strange artefacts and treasury may be found along the reef! ... The sea is known for being whimsical, and so are the many spirits and creatures from its realms. But with respect and care, a great bond of friendship can grow from the waters and lead to epic adventures for both trainers and companions across the world. Tonight is a special night for the natives in Sri-La Village, as this is the evening where the aquatic spirits enters our world. Curious and mischievous by nature, these creatures has come to tease and be amused- and if satisfied, bring good fortune for the fishermen and adventurers throughout the year! Thus, to honor the spirits of the sea, we welcome all pet trainers to encounter and bond with these mysterious out-of world-creatures, and take the challenge to enter the games, where they will tumble! A tournament hosted to amuse both the spirits and their audience, giving a chance to show their mighty powers in a game where both trainer and pet is put on a test together, of both skill and tactical play! The winner runs off with the Gold medal and will have their name engraved in the Windfarer Tournaments Tablet as the third champion of the year! More about the Aquatic Spirits: The spirits comes in many shapes and temper - some of a more exotic appearance than other. One of the things they all have in common, is that even if they may look like nothing but an ordinary frog, their behavior is of a different nature. They are curious and playful, and in some cases also whimsical and love mischief. They can be a lively handful, thus acknowledgement and a chance to tumble against fellow spirits is the ideal way to calm their energy. If treated with respect and care, not only can they be a fantastic encounter, but a loyal companion, should they choose to bond and follow a loved one through future adventures. Thus, if you seek an epic partner for your journeys, this is the night to find one! Challenge the Champion! Rumour has it that tonight’s tournament invites trainers from all corners gets to fight against the legendary Hozen, Huk-Huk at the tournament!! His usual fame and acknowledgement is earned from his great cooking skills, and his trade of exotic grilled snacks in his travelling barbeque stand “Huk-Huk’s Slicky Grill”. However, his mischievous nature as a Hozen makes a perfect tag team with the Pandaren aquatic spirits, and he is eager to bring you competition! The Tournament: Four Leyline braziers will be placed near the altar of the village, to mark out the arena, for the audience. The Windfarer Aquatic Tournament is hosted as a “First come first served” contest, where the 4 first submitted competitors gets a chance to challenge fellow trainers in the arena. The time to enlist begins right after the opening speech of the festival, and lasts till 20.30. The game starts at 21:00, so make sure to be ready with your pets and transmogged costume, on time. The tournament is hosted through a Single-Elimination system, and ONLY pets of the Aquatic family are accepted in this battle pet tournament! As a minimum to enter the contest you need 3 aquatic companions and all factions are welcome in the game. No pets will be killed IC, and if they are debilitated during a fight, but wish to take revenge in next round, they will be healed and continue into next battle. As an alternatively you are also free to let another aquatic champion take the place as a new team, in the future round. Be sure to have the team ready before the combat begins, as you are NOT allowed to switch once the game is on! The path to win is through the bond of trust and friendship, thus it is recommended that you only enter the game with companions that you have a strong relation to. After the two finalist are found in round 1, the two eliminated gets to fight in round 2, to find out who wins the 3rd prize, the bronze medal, before the grand final! Surprise! Beside running off with the honour and gold medal, the winner will be granted an additional secret companion that may help them win the future competition.Siavash11 17h
18h Operation: Reclaim Goldshire We need goldshire back from the erp It was one of the best places and most beautiful now it is a cesspool of filth and evil Defndrs of HEV RP knew the way but u all shunned them Some guilds do not allow you to go to Goldshire. They are all traitors to HEV and also metagamers. If enough people go to Goldshire and HEV RP the energy and electricity will bring more people in to RP properly in Goldshire and the ERPERS and lollers will be driven out Dont get buttmad if some people attempt trolling you. This is just a reaction of a lower lifeform to a superior lifeform. Dont be decieved by it. You are winning.Chirön43 18h
20h <Dwarf Military RP> Thandol's Advance - an update Battleforge, at that moment still a Sergeant of the Ironforge Army, falls with his heavy body into a wooden chair, making the furniture shake under his weight. Bronzebeard veteran hides deeply brown orbs behind the eyelids, taking a long breath. He takes a hold on a ceramic pitcher, filling a pint. Because of a mind full of thoughts, Kulgram does not even notice that ale started to spill onto the table a few moments ago. He brings the mug up his lips, wetting his lush black beard. Only when alcohol finally found its way to the throat, he opens the letter, begining to read its contents silently. Dear nephew, I am writing to you in these difficult for all of us times, with hope that my decision about which I'm going to inform you in this letter will prove to be good. Throughout my life I was fighting for the good of Ironforge and the whole of Khaz Modan. I defended our lands from invaders, shed blood on behalf of our ancestors. It's time for a change. I'm getting old. It is inevitable that soon my body will have to rest and my soul will join with the Titans. This means that my order, my company, will become leaderles. I watched your actions in the ranks of the dwarven army, faithfully serving the Great Forge and her children, and that's why I'm going togive you the leadership of the Thandol's Advance. Fear not, my lad. That I'm sure this decision is right and you'll yet make us all proud. Search for more of our Kinsmen with smilar fire in their hearts. No matter what clan they hail from, unite them under one standard, fight for Khaz Modan. Fight for our children, for the future of all of us and defend this bridge at all cost. Yours faithfully, General Bomgnar Stonefist From the beginning shocked Kulgram slowly stands up, stepping onto the stone balcony overlooking the Great Forge, instantly finding his own kind of peace from the sound of hammers hitting against the anvil. His thick skull seems to be filled with countless thoughts, pondering about the the decision his uncle has come to. The dwarven warrior nods to himself as he puts on his military outfit, begining to work on what has to be done.Kulgram42 20h
20h Dragons and Lions and bears! Oh my! Hi guys! Just a bit of light discussion, don’t take it too seriously! So just a random thought: Let's take a look at the overall lore of the game and take into consideration that NPC dialogue, quest completion, dungeon and raid completion is all recognised in character. When your character completes dungeons and raids, defeating these renowned ‘boss’ characters gains recognition as being triumphant alongside his or her fellow heroes. This boosts their reputation with said factions, allowing them to rise through the ranks of their trust until they award you with titles and trinkets to show their appreciation. In some cases, you were even rewarded mounts for your endeavours. During the Northrend campaign, your character was able to fight alongside the Red Dragonflight, even being granted meetings and tasks by the Lifebinder Alexstrasza. After so many tasks and quests, your character eventually became renowned by the red flight, being hailed a hero and saviour of their brood. As a reward, you are given the option to have one of the red drakes as your mount. We all know dragons are sentient beings capable of all levels of emotion you’d expect from any of the playable humanoid races, so they are hardly base-level intellectual animals. Going by this: Why is it a creature such as a dragon would so willingly allow you to have them become your beast of burden to cart you around. Seems more like a punishment than a reward haha. What’re your thoughts?Zariael9 20h
22h The Sun Hawks: The Line of Duty 'It should have been raining' he thought, as he approached the courtyard at the Aerie, 'dramatic speeches work best in rain, or in the dark' he mused, as he approached under the continual balmy sun over Quel'Danas. Ahead of him, the roost reached high into the air, Dragonhawks of all ages flying lazily around, but before him, the ranks of the students who had passed muster, who had learnt to fly Dragonhawks...not the tame, passive wyrms that Nobles bought as a fashion accessory, or the corn-fed docile passenger ones, but real, dangerous, wilful ones. War Hawks. He went through the Speech he had given so many times before, praising high achievers, before including them all, in a glowing speech, telling them their duties, responsibilities, and telling them they would be returned to their units, with their wings. This time however, there was a change... At the point where he read out the roster of which Fliers were being returned to units, he paused a moment, then carried on. "This year however, there is a change, there is, for those students who wish it, another option. Before Arthas' Scourge ravaged our land, and defiled the Sunwell on this very island, the Aeries of Quel'Danas stood against him, even with his Gargoyles, he knew, that he could not best us in the Skies, from the heroic raid on Deathholm, to the bitter fighting over the Skies of Silvermoon and Quel'Danas, the Aeries resisted. And we paid heavily. Hawks and riders slaughtered in those wounded Skies, these same Skies that you all, have now inherited. It has taken years, a decade even, but the rebuilding is over. The remaining Aerie of Quel'Danas now joins its brother and sister units, in putting troops into the wars that concern our people. A Unit is being formed of Fliers, and those who will support them on the ground, we will travel far and wide, and we will employ the lessons you have all learnt here, for the betterment of our people, whether it be reconnaissance, bombing ground targets, or providing Aerial cover to other sin'dorei units" He unrolled the document and laid it flat upon the table, already laden with the 'wings' to be awarded the students. "The Sun Hawks will begin combat missions immediately, in the dying stages of the Siege, we will down Garrosh's protodrakes through guile and tactics, for they are fearsome beasts to try and down as Aerial foes. We will bring our forces wherever there are sin'dorei fighting, that they know, that the Skies above them hold not terrors, but allies, we will be often tested, yet never bested, and ultimately we shall show the world, the harsh lessons you have learned here, and the outcome....That Only the Brave Inherit the Skies" He paused, and looked down at the sets of wings on the table, engraved with names, he wondered how many would still be alive a year from now, before pushing such doubtful thoughts from himself as unworthy. He looked up at the expectant students, their faces proud, as they should be. He turned to the quartermaster, who nodded at him. "I will share -my Skies with you, come claim your due" He finished, as he held up the first set of wings and read the Student's name upon them.Brigante329 22h
22h [A-RP] Golden Eagle Cohort - Human Roleplay! The Golden Eagle Cohort is a roleplaying guild based on Roman tactics, training and formations for use in battle. The Cohort focuses on discipline and military drills to shape its members into the perfect battle battallion. Under dark blue banners bearing the golden symbol of the two-headed eagle, the Cohort is lead by Commander Arthorius who beckons able bodied men and women to join the Cohorts' ranks. Recruitment Status: OPEN! https://www.argentarchives.org/node/191360 Ranks Commander: The highest ranked of the Cohort. The Commander takes his orders from Alliance High Command, and carries them out swiftly and without question. Officer Staff: The officer staff contains anything from Lieutenants to Sergeants and the Quartermaster - all suited and given individual tasks to better help the success of the Cohort. Eagle Guard: The elite guard of the Cohort, often tasked with guarding the Commander while he's out on negotiations, meetings and other things. Legionary: Trained and overly skilled in combat. The Legionnaires, while not as skilled and heavily trained as the Eagle Guard, are a force to be reckoned with. Footman: The most basic rank of the Cohort. The middle-ground between Legionnaires, and Recruits. Recruit: The newest soldiers of the Cohort, often untrained and undisciplined. While the Cohort is mainly and heavily focused on melee combat, medics, scouts and magi are also accepted into the unit - although at limited amounts. As of right now, they're divided into three sections; where each section gets a +1 member for every 5th frontline soldier which joins the Cohort. The ranks for the members in these sections are as following; Specialist: The Specialists are the elite of the three Auxiliary sections. The best at what they do. Auxiliary: Those that have learned and trained hard make it to become Auxiliaries, be they medics, scouts, or battlemages. Recruit: The newest members of the minor sections of the Cohort. Often untrained, and undisciplined. Current Auxiliary slots open: 1 medic Ranking System Heroic Endeavours: Heroic Endeavours represent the points needed by a member to reach the next rank. 1 point is awarded per event attended, and a total of 3 points may be earned each Wednesday. These points depend on the person's activity within the group, IC behaviour, and OOC behaviour the past week. Recruit -> Footman: 10 points Footman -> Legionnaire: 25 points Legionnaire -> Eagle Guard: 50 points Recruit -> Auxiliary: 15 points Auxiliary -> Specialist: 30 points Sounds like something you want to be a part of? Then go ahead and poke Arthorius, Alfran or Avitùs in-game or send them a letter with your application!Arthorius28 22h
22h Stormwind Bureau - Blades, Bureaus and Bastards What once was... - http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/15161889078#post-1 --- Office of Intelligence & Logistics Stormwind Bureau ... ... ... Every dog has it’s day, so it is with the Stormwind Bureau, incensed with the death of their king and figure of idolatry, the Bureau has renewed their vows of violence against all enemies of the grand Alliance, within and without. This, of course, gives rise to new and even more influencial detractors, hell-bent in the disavowing of the Bureau as representatives of the dynasty of Wrynn and even the Alliance. Which, for all their vaunted might and influence, fall short of their objective, displays of wanton violence and unfathomable malice have also garnered the attention of a much, much more crucial patron. A patron which might just try to twist the Stormwind Bureau’s unwavering loyalty to serve his and the interest of the harbingers of doom that now threaten everyone’s existence. Wrynn’s hounds have been unleashed upon Azeroth, for once they do not struggle and chafe against a collar of red tape. But will his majesty’s wrathful geists realize they have merely exchanged their bondage to another master before it is too late, or will they revel in the wars to come? Regardless of the outcome and their choices, their bonds will be pushed to the limit…Testaros29 22h
23h Argent Dawn Overwatch Thread #3 ... YEAH BUT WHY THO.Tanshi304 23h