Argent Dawn

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
19 Aug 2017 Useful threads: setting, story, & roleplay. The purpose of this thread is to collect and advertise useful threads and sources, for any player looking to find out more about the setting, or about roleplaying and story-building. These may be useful whether reading the background just for interest, creating a new character and wanting to see how it fits into the setting, or looking how to enhance our own roleplaying techniques. Some of these websites are on the wider internet, but most were written by players on our own server Argent Dawn. A parallel thread, "Useful threads: community and events," is no longer stickied for some reason. It can be found at http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/859137676 and looks at the Out Of Character history and community of the server, to introduce the server to new players, and to give help to players in creating, advertising, and maintaining events and guilds.Tsathoggua71 19 Aug 2017
25 Jun History of Argent Dawn Updated May 28th 2017, 04:02 (GMT) ... Tip: Hit Ctrl+F and for example search #2012 Submissions Pick a topic: [Guild] [Character] [Event] Use headings, and add any AA links. Scroll down for examples. Guidelines [Guild] events include RP-PvP, storylines, founded/disbanded dates, etc. [Character] events are for major figures in our server lore, ie. guild leaders. Community [Events] only. For guild events, see above. Only put information that'd be known in-character, events that would be written into history or known. Contents Intro - post 1 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#1 2005 - post 2 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#2 2006 - post 4 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#4 2007 - post 5 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#5 2008 - post 6 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#6 2009 - post 8 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#8 2010 - post 9 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#9 2011 - post 10 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#10 2012 - post 11 & 12 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#11 2013 - post 13 & 14 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#13 2014 - post 15 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#15 2015 - post 17 & 18 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#17 2016 - post 19 & 20 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523212962?page=1#19Shevron285 25 Jun
21h Guilds of Argent Dawn Hello everyone, since the old guilds of argent dawn thread has been inactive for a rather long period of time i have decided to start a new one with a fresh batch of guilds. The form and rules will remain the same as the old one. Guild name: Faction: Type: Concept: Base of operation: Guild master: Recruiting officer: Guild-forum/website: -Copy and paste the list above in a new reply. -Feel free to add a link to your recruitment thread on the battle.net forums. -The guilds are sorted in alphabetic order. If your guild has a different name IC, then you may add that name after the actual guild name as it appears in game. -Only leave a brief concept description of your guild here. If you wish to share more, do so by directing to your guilds forum or webpage.Velraz475 21h
3d Raiding Progression - Argent Dawn Considering Legebril is ending his maintenance on the raiding progression thread, I thought I'd continue to do it. I will also continue to work with the old format because it's a nice format. If your guild isn't in yet, please do give a shout by mentioning your progress on this thread! Old link with tiers prior to Legion: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/6200811339 ... ... Mythic 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. Normal/Heroic -Brutus101 3d
13 Sep Roleplaying Guild List [Argent Dawn] Every time I log in, I see people demanding help with finding an RP guild, or one with a certain theme. One could not except newcomers to scroll through an endless stream of forum posts, or hundreds of Argent Archives profiles, just to find out that the guild of their liking disbanded a year ago, or hasn’t been active for months. Because it is my intention to help the dynamics of the community, I excluded inactive guilds. Those I inavertedly left out, please contact me ingame via /whisper or mail, or just leave a comment below. Newly formed guilds are welcome aswell, just inform me of your existance. If a listed guild disbands or dies off, the procedure of removal should be the same. The list contains the guild name and few words describing the theme, ordered alphabetically under categories of race/faction exclusiveness. (Let me know if you find a description unfitting or have a better alternative). You can find a guild’s original forum post, Argent Archives profile, and in cases its website by making a google search with „<guildname> argent dawn”. Horde guilds: Orc Blackjaw Clan (Nomadic; not part of, but allied to the Horde) Fourteenth Legion (Grunts) Legion IX (Military) Orcs of the Red Blade (Nomadic) Worg Riders (Nomadic) Troll Alarion Alor Ai Darkspear Tribe Zandalari Empire Tauren The Spirit Wolves Undead (Forsaken) The Hand of Agony (Military, political) The Rotgarde (Military, political) Blood Elf Burning Ashes (Mercenary) Dawnmantle (Research, artifact hunting, pro Quel'Thalas/Horde) Division Twenty Three (Military) Divison Forty Seven (Military) Gilded Coin (Mercenary/Black ops) House Rivorndir (House) Silvermoon Guard Sun Hawks (Military, dragonhawk riders) Sunfury Covenant Sunglow Covenant (Learning & Adventuring) The Arcane Circle (Opposing the Kirin Tor) The Ashborne Incursion (Private military) The Dawnguard (Military) The Farstrider Regiment (Rangers) The Sanguine Eye (Blood elf fanatics) The Sunbrand (Military, priests) The Sunreaver Order (Dalaran representatives) The Sunspear (Military, inspired by The Sunsworn on Draenor) The Vacant Throne (Pro-blood elf and Light fanatics) Goblin Gearfist IBS The Cutthroat Cartel (Criminals) Pandaren Huojin Path (Horde aligned) The Silent Vigil (Shado-Pan, neutral) Multi-racial, Horde military and clans Blood Howl (Warband) Durakra Outriders (Mercenary) Hordes Shadow (Warband) Irontusk Vanguard (Military, Kalimdor Horde races only) Shadow Corps (Military, black ops) Shattered Path (Espionage) Sunforged (Paladins) The Bloodied Spear (Warband) The Bloodstorm Clan (Nomadic clan) The Ceaseless Cohort (Warrior cult) The Crimson Caravan (Trading company / Horde auxiliary force) The Forlorn Legion (Penal military, basically Suicide Squad) The Frozen Paw Clan (New Horde Clan) The Mystic Demand (Reliquary) Multi-racial, more on the edge of Horde society Dark Eye Clan (outcast clan trying to survive) Charred Council („Dark guardian” roleplay) Felshadow Dominion (Demonic cult) Fourfive Fingers (Criminal) Gilded Blades (Mercenary) Oath of Silver (Criminal) Order of the Raven Blood (independent order, adventurers) Primalsong Tribe (Nomadic, not part of the Horde) Sacrilegious School (Occultism, outcasts, spellweaver criminals) Shadowmoon Pact (New Horde clan, welcoming warlocks and demon hunters too) Shady Business (Criminal) Sixty Thieves (Criminal) The Blackguard (Mercenary) The Bone Shark (Privateers, pirate hunters) The Freelancers (Mercenaries, tradesmen, and adventurers. Strictly business.) The Greedy Kraken (Pirate) the Iron Vulture (Air pirates on a goblin zeppelin) The Ravensun (Religious, shadow) The Valiant Accord (Adventurers and mercenaries against the Legion) Valiant Blade (Mercenaries on the Broken Isles) Velvet Syndicate (Mercenary) Wheel of Entropy (Chaos Cult) Winds of Wisdom (Pandaren lifestyle, others are welcome to join) Multi-racial, Neutral Fealty to the Grave (Death Knight, Ebon Blade) The Argent Expedition (Argent Crusade) The Ashen Vanguard The Blackgarde (Argent Crusade inquisition) The Fel Hunt (Illidari) The Silver Gauntlet (Argent Crusade) The Tattered Court (Illidari) The Tide Howler (Sailor/pirate) Misc. Stonemaul Clan (Ogre) The Silver Sun (High Elf, Alliance aligned) Alliance guilds: Human Arathi Honour Guard (Arathi military) House of Darklaw (Alterac noble household) League of Arathor (Arathi politics and military) Stormwind Infantry (Stormwind military) The Crown Bulwark (Stormwind guard) The Westfall Rangers (Westfall guard) Dwarf Anvilmar Iron Brigade (Military) The Three Hammers (Political, military, community) Gnome Gnomeregan Covert Ops (Military) Night Elf Moonleaf Grove (Traditional Kaldorei society) The Highborne (Highborne community, politics, military) The Nightblade Sentinels (Military) The Starsong Sentinels (Military) Elvhenan (Military, assistance force) Draenei Aldori Axiom (Military and faith) Ere Argus (Exodar commune) Nomads of Tureem (Nomadic community / adventures) Vestige of Shalaat (Community with some military) Worgen House of Tarsias (Gilnean noble house) The Duskenpaw (Feral worgen) Pandaren Tushui Multi-racial, Alliance military and closely bonded organisations Bael Modan (Gnome/dwarf community in Kalimdor) Baratide Naval Brigade (Naval military against the Legion) Blazing Shields (Stormwind military) Call of the Silver Hand (Paladins) Crusaders of Turalyon (Peacekeeping/enforcing, military) Evenhold (Knights, refugees. Not taking evil classes. Lordaeron races only) Keepers of the Drassili (Protection of nature, races beyond Nelf also welcome) Knight of Stormwind (Stormwind military) Knights of the Isle (Knightly order) Highwave Irregulars (Kul Tirasian naval military/trade, not directly Alliance) Lightsworn (Knightly order, Menethil Harbor based) Northern Priory (Exploration, human/worgen) Northmist Company (Alliance, but close connection to the Argent Dawn) Order of the Sage (Magic school, quite universal) Silver Archaeology Co (Explorer's League organisation) Sons of Menethil (Military, Menethil Harbor based, Northern EK RP-PvP) Stormwind Bureau (Stormwind intelligence, separate from SI:7) Stormwind City Guard (Stormwind military) Stormwind Royal Navy (Stormwind military) The Ace Platoon (Alliance Elite homeguard) The Chapter of Embers (Human, Dwarf, Worgen - holy order, military) The Fallen Leaf (Peacekeepers—based on Pandaren culture) The Iron Thorn (Stormwind military) The Onyxguard (Duskwood guard & private military) The Royal Society (Authoritic faction, Stormwind based) The Seventh Penal Company (Penal military) The Steel Gauntlet (Stormwind military) The Sworn Swords (Knightly order, Northern EK RP-PvP, DM events) Triune of the Eclipse (NE/draenei/worgen circle) Unit Fourteen (Penal military) Multi-racial, more on the edge of Alliance society Blacktalon Blinders (Criminal) Necromechanica (Dark scientists against darker threats) Nightshade Consortium (Dark magic practitioners in the Plaguelands) Sable Chapter (Questing heroes and outcasts) Silvershield Company (Mercenaries and some tradesmen) The Broken Tower (Adventuring knightly order) The Bronzebrew Company (Trade) The Crooked Peace (Criminal) The Eldritch Covenant (Warlock/Shadow Priest circle of power) The Grey Banner (Militant order) The Rowdy Sparrows (Mercenary) The Settlers (Colonial, civilian survival) The Outblades (Relic hunters, mercenaries, thieves) The Tide Raven (Pirate ship) The Wanderlust Company (Mercenary) Underhand (Demonic cult) Wayfaring Association (Explorers) Multi-racial, Neutral Illidari (dem bois) Kirin Tor Onslaught (Dalaran mages) Mardenholde Accord (Argent Crusade) Sanctum of Magic (Mage school in Dalaran) The Cenarion Guardians (Cenarion Circle) The Ivorystar Academy (Mage school, Kirin Tor aligned) The Ebon Vigil (Knights of the Ebon Blade) The Hunters League (literally that) The Kirin Dal (Dalaran mages) The Silver Charge (Silver Hand knights and some allies) Misc. Bane (Scourge) Bastions Fall (scripted events revolving around the return of the Legion) Bayerleyn Retinue (more „realistic” medieval RP) The Frozen Covenant (Scourge, Cult of the Damned) The Synaari Pact (Freeform) Twilight Hammer (the Old God cult) Honorable mentions, since they’re not RP, but sought after by some: The Bulwark, a level 60 vanilla guild on Horde, and its Alliance counterpart: AfterlifeRedbone196 13 Sep
22 Aug Roleplaying Guild Map Hello Argent Dawn. I've played on this realm since the day The Sha'tar realm started moving over and after all this time, i haven't been able to contribute to the roleplaying community in any sort of way. As a side hobby over my trucking job, i enjoy web development. A while ago, a guild that i was a part of was talking about a web-based map of World of Warcraft that could show where guilds are located over Azeroth. I thought it was a quite cool idea but had no knowledge in creating such things back then. I've been sitting for a few weeks working on a project just like this. A few hours per day has really gotten the project on track. So what is this? This is a web-based map that allows Guild Masters to register their guild to the website and then easily place them on an exact location in Azeroth. For example, if i want to say that our guild is based in Lakeshire in Redridge, i can move a pin to that exact location. It will have your guilds banner visible for everyone to see. The project currently supports Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms. If the project seems to be interesting for atleast some people, i'll begin to expand to other islands / worlds. Alliance guilds are marked with a blue pin and horde guilds are marked with a red. How do i create / manage my guild? Once you've made an account, you can visit the account area by clicking on your name at the top. From there you can click on "Add My Guild". You'll need to insert the guilds name, a banner image url and the guilds faction. After you've created the guild, visit the account area again and click on "Edit Guild Info". You can change the background / story of your guild and the location at any time. Why are you making this? As i mentioned, i haven't contributed to the game and roleplaying community that i love which made me enjoy roleplaying throughout my childhood. I've tried to recreate a somewhat of a copy of the in-game map. It supports the same zooming in & out. Do i need to make an account to see / use this? The only ones that needs to make an account are the Guild Masters so that you can manage your guild. The map is publicly visible for anyone. The activation email is used to avoid bots. The email usually ends up in junkmail. If you're afraid of any security risks of your account, i assure you that it will never ask for any information that is related to your battle net account. I am going to expand on more details over the time that passes and i am always open for suggestions and ideas. If you want to chitchat about anything privately, you can message me on Discord (Aberidius#0448) or BattleNet (Aberidius#2454) Link the website: https://www.glaive-star.com Much love <3Adriloth88 22 Aug
20 Jul Agtherian's Arcane Addendum - Beginner Arcane RP Guide! ... Hello, Argent Dawn! I previously made a guide on Arcane magic. It covered Arcane well enough but it was in dire need of touching up. The lore has since changed and rather than bump a dead thread, I figured I'd make a new one. I'm creating this guide to help people determine what the Arcane is, what it can do, and if it'd be fun to roleplay. There are a fair few people who are interested in roleplaying with the Arcane but don't really understand it, so this is more aimed at them. Saying that, the first section is less about roleplay and more about the lore of the Arcane. If you believe yourself to have a good grasp, you can skip it. But I'd advise rereading it to make sure that you're up to snuff with recent changes made to the lore. With that, let's begin at the basics. Contents 1 - Arcane and It's origins1.1 - Arcane and Azeroth 1.2 - Arcane and Mana 2 - Arcane and It's Laws2.1 - Arcane and Weaving Spells 2.2 - Arcane and The Schools 3 - Arcane and It's Application3.1 - Arcane and Power 3.2 Arcane and Everyone Else 4 - Arcane Afterthoughts-Sources 1. Arcane and It's OriginsTo understand where the Arcane comes from, you first need to know how the universe works. Azeroth, the world your Mage will most probably inhabit, is just another speck of dirt in a vast universe. It adheres to the same rules everywhere else does. Those rules are governed by six cosmic forces; Light, Shadow, Life, Death, Order and Disorder. Arcane derives from the forces of Order. That is to say, the power of the Arcane comes from wielding it with precision and disciplined concentration. Fel, the antithesis of Arcane and it's opposite, derives from Disorder. These two were born from the forces of Light and Shadow clashing, the chaotic mashing of the two forces forming the universe as we know it. With the creation of the universe came the eventual birth of the race, the Titans. These creatures roamed the universe, composed of primordial matter and arcane power. The very embodiment of Order, they could reshape worlds and quell raging spirits all across the universe.. They were born as world-souls, their goal to help other world-souls reach a state of maturity where they could travel the cosmos. They eventually happened upon Azeroth. 1.1 Arcane and AzerothThis is the world that is home to many different races and many different magics. It's also a Titan in a world-shaped egg but for now we'll continue to focus on the Arcane and how the two are tied. When the Titans arrived at Azeroth, they noticed malefic creatures attached to it. These cancerous lifeforms currently embedding themselves into Azeroth were Old Gods. Their one purpose is to corrupt the sleeping world-soul. Realising what a threat these Old Gods posed, a Titan reached down to the surface and tore an Old God from the world. In doing so, the Titan ripped open a wound on Azeroth and it's arcane life essence began to flow forth. The Titan's, in a bid to close the wound, created the Well of Eternity via wards which allowed the wound to settle, giving it balance and allowing it's power to seep into the world. 1.2 Arcane and ManaI will gloss over the majority of the story that led to the Well's destruction. It's stuff your Mage can research in-character and only important for the sake of knowing a major event. A race of trolls lived besides the Well after it's creation, and they eventually became what we call the Kaldorei (Night Elves) and after another few millennia they nearly reached levels of power that could rival the Titans, all thanks to the Arcane. They were domineering with their control of magic, going so far as to arrange marriages to strengthen their bloodlines with potent mages. (As a side-note, this does in fact imply that an affinity for the Arcane is hereditary, but as proven by many characters in lore, not required to be powerful. Your mage can come from nothing or be born from a long lineage of magi.) Eventually their indulgent use of the Arcane drew in forces from beyond Azeroth and caused an unprecedented invasion unlike anything seen by a mortal race yet. The resulting war led to the Well of Eternity's destruction and in aftermath of the Well's implosion, sundered the world. Quick Disclaimer: This brief section is a combination of both lore and speculation. I'll try to keep it clear which is which, but both use lore as their basis. Mana is the fuel for your Mage's spells, so here is some minor information on what a Mage uses. Lore: Mana is essentially a secondary form of stamina. The more of it you expend, the more drained you'll be. The character will become sluggish and visibly tired and spells cannot be maintained indefinitely. If your Mage is somehow reliant on mana to sustain themselves (in the form of spells) and they are drained of it, they may die. These are extreme cases. Speculation: Mana is naturally generated from the cosmic forces of the universe (Light/Shadow/Order etc) converging onto one point and forming a extremely large vortice of mana. This allows people to tap into this force and use it to turn Mana into the Arcane. The best metaphor to use is to compare Mana to water and the Arcane to steam. Your Mage is just forcing a "chemical" reaction. End of speculation. 2. Arcane and It's Laws Now that we have some understanding of where the magic comes from and how you bring it into being, these is one more step before you even consider what race, schools, or personality you decide for your mage. The four laws. Every practitioner of the Arcane will adhere to these laws. These are not enforced laws, but they are fundamental to the beliefs of Arcane's use and define it. ... These are the rules given by every Mage trainer to beginners in a letter. These are meant as a warning. If your mage chooses to ignore these warnings, they will set themselves on a road to either glory or downfall. If your Mage outright chooses not to believe in these laws, that's fine too. But they'd possibly far more destructive and irresponsible with their use of magic, causing them to draw the unwanted attention of others. There is a fifth law, The Law of Sympathy, but this one is not a warning. Although if your character is cowardly enough, they may take it into consideration. When someone handles an item, they leave a part of their magical aura attached to it. When a person continues to use the same item over and over, the stronger their 'sympathy' to the item becomes. As everyone has a unique aura, this means the item with traces of the aura can actually be tracked. Articles of clothing, written books, locks of hair, these can all be traced back to Mages who use them over and over. 2.1 Arcane and Weaving Spells Now we get into the good stuff, casting arcane magic. There are many different examples of different ways to cast magic. Some spells use grand hand gestures, some use verbal components in a language many do not understand, others rely on reagents along with carved runic patterns. Whatever your character chooses to use, even if it's a combination of all of the above, it needs to be used in some form to cast a spell. This is what makes a mage so versatile. Even if they're bound and gagged, with a wiggle of their fingers they can free themselves easily out of conventional bindings. If a mage is Silenced, a magical affliction through curse or spell, they will not be able to use any form of magic. There are many prisons and bindings that sever a mage from their connection to the Arcane. It will then fall to you to use your quick wits to get out of that situation quickly. Even if your Mage is not an alchemist, they can create a gem to tap into and recover some of their spent mana to keep soldiering on. These are mainly used for Mages who have run out of mana and are in a pinch, such as the middle of combat or to prevent someone draining the entirety of their reserves. That does not mean your Mage has to be a combatant though. There are many aspects which can be explored which allows them to avoid combat entirely. The potency is always there. If you're stuck for examples of magic to use in roleplay, simply look to your action bar. Think about how hard the spell would be for your character to use. An apprentice would not be able to make himself invisible instantly, but an archmage would have no issues.Agtherian66 20 Jul
1h [Troll RP] Wardrums - Discord and now a Community Group ... I would like to introduce a new community discord for troll roleplay. Wardrums is a channel name with a heritage stretching back years in the form of an ingame channel of the same name. I was there, nearing a decade ago when it was created as a means to organise and discuss wholesome troll roleplay between guilds, individuals, and to foster a community spirit. I want to see that it serves the same purpose again today. The rules are fairly simple and moderation is done with a light touch. ... We're all very excited for the release of Battle for Azeroth™. I anticipate that the long awaited inclusion of Zandalar and the Zandalari trolls as a playable race will bring many new faces to our fold. Therefore, I would like to extend a warm welcome to anybody that is thinking about rolling a troll character in the coming future. Please take advantage of the channel's features. Familiarise yourself with other troll RPers and make use of the advertisements board, which is a public platform for any and all to spread word of their events, guilds and random RP. Spirits guide. Update: With the introduction of in-game Communities, the legacy of Wardrums has expanded and we now have a group there you can join. ...Hanazu22 1h
1h [H-RP] White Falcons (Mercenary guild) Faction: Horde. Race & classes: All welcome among us! Type: Mercenaries. Our Goal: Is to safeguard the Horde citizens and their forces. Status: Active & Recruiting. Argent Archives: https://www.argentarchives.org/node/206446? The unit is seeking members with a strong sense of duty, motivation, a desire to aid our forces of the horde, and the will to protect the citizens of our kingdoms. Our unit will respond and deploy anywhere, from the smallest village, to the war front itself. We strive to give our Falcons the best possibilities and aim to help every one develop their skills, abilities, talents, knowledge and personal growth. To that end, we hold weekly training sessions as a unit, alongside our allies in other guilds. This does not mean we ignore a Falcon's individual developments, as we are more than willing to organize specialized training regiments tailored to the individual needs of our members. Being part of the unit means equality and respect, regardless rank or race. We may be citizens of different kingdoms, under different rulers and law, yet we are bound by honor in the name of the Horde, and we ask all recruits to live up to those expectations. Ranks Explained Captain The leading Officer in command of the White Falcons. Decisions that affect the unit as a whole will be passed through to the Captain for a final decision to be made, following a meeting with other Officers. The current Captain of the White Falcons is Gabriel Bael'ale, Paladin of the Light. Falcon Officer Those carrying this title have gone above and beyond the expectations of their respective roles, and have shown strong leadership skills, and fierce loyalty to the Falcons. An Officer must be fully trustworthy and capable to take second command in any given situation. Falcon Officers are given a number of responsibilities above their existing role in the Unit, such as handling recruitment, arranging training sessions and serving as councillor to the Captain. The current officer of the White Falcons is Kaltheos Ilthrilen Falcon The standard rank held by every member of the White Falcons upon promoting from an Initiate. While a Falcons talents can vary both in and out of combat, their role is mainly that of Infantry. Falcons are the sword that strikes the enemy, the shield that defends their allies, the spells that soar towards our foes. As such, all Falcons are expected to understand their position in battle based on their training, and their tasks will always be appointed to them by either a Falcon Officer, or the Captain themselves. Ranger A Ranger is part scout, part fighter. They are our eyes and ears through the world, gathering intelligence in the field when needed, and guiding their fellow Falcons towards their destination. In combat, a Ranger's place is mainly at the backline, keeping a keen eye on how the fight proceeds while protecting their frontline allies with carefully placed ranged fire. All Rangers are expected to show proficiency in remaining undetected by the enemy, memorizing landscapes, and the ability to survive in the wilds with limited resources, whether alone or in a unit. They must also be skilled with ranged weaponry, but must not forget their close combat abilities in an emergency. Battle Medic The Falcons depend on the loyal and dedicated medics/menders within the unit to keep them in fighting condition, even in the midst of a the fight. Battle Medics must to ready for a number of eventualities in combat. Their allies will have wounds, both minor and grave, that will need patching up under pressure. However, they must also expect to be vital targets to the enemy on the battlefield. As such, Battle Medics are expected to be trained in the arts of combat as well as healing. Whether they are a Paladin, Druid, or Shaman; Whether they praise the Light, worship the Earthmother, or call upon the Elements, their faith empowers them to fight dark magics and great evils, and defend their allies from harm. Creating barriers of light, entalging foes in thorn covered vines, summoning elementals to our aid, Battle Medics are capable of more than just simple bandaging. As such, any who wish to fill this role must show proficiency in combat, healing, first aid, working under pressure, and adapting to any given situation. Initiate Initiates is the rank given to a member upon first joining the White Falcons. Throughout their time as an Initiate, they will be under supervision of the Captain and the other Officers. They are then evaluated on their behavior, interaction between other members, skill set, and dedication. These evaluations are based on both casual interactions while off duty, and while performing their roles as a member of the White Falcons. Upon approval at the Captain's behest, the Initiate will be promoted to the rank most suited to their talents and capabilities. OOC Information We prefer to have people with a strong interest in roleplay and a desire to participate in events. A basic understanding of WoW Lore is preferable, and a character must be Lore friendly. We highly recommend members to join our guilds Discord channel. This way you can socialize with every one and have full access to information, rules and scheduled events ect. Ask an Officer for a link to the channel! There is no forced dress codes. But we do want to ask members to wear the guilds tabard during roleplay events. Our base location is at Falconwing Square inn. Our recruitments consist of an IC meet and greet. We will interview you on the spot and get an idea of who your character is as well as rp quality. You will be asked about the following: 1. Your past experience(s). That can consist of previous units or orders you've been part of. Wars/Battles or missions you've participated in? 2. Your skill set and/or abilities. Have you studied, what and where? 3. What is your motivation to become a mercenary? 4. What made you interested in the White Falcons? For recruitment. Contact either Gabríel or Kaltheos in-game through /w or mail.Gabríel0 1h
1h Date the poster above you<3 #1 ... No, you're too much orc.Veshj408 1h
2h [Troll-RP] The Tazzani - Following the prophecy. Greetings, fellow role-playing maniacs. I'm presenting a fun little RP concept to you, that slowly developed in my mind while questing through Zandalar, let's get started: ... Driven on by the visions he received and an undying loyalty to the Darkspear Tribe and with that the Horde, Wush'tazz has called the Tazzani into existence, a militant order to contribute to the Horde war effort while also pursuing a hidden goal. Both might be more connected than one would think...Wushtazz10 2h
3h Pet peeve 32: Electric Boogaloo Mag'har scenario!Croecell374 3h
3h [Zandalari RP] The Rastari Vanguard assembles! Greetings my fellow Argent Dawn role-players, what I bring to you today is part of a bigger project that has been in the making for almost a year now. (If you're curious for the bigger picture, I'll add a link into 'additional information' in the post under this one.) The basic concept: The Rastari Vanguard is a new military expedition lead by hardened veterans of the Zandalari army, it's goal is to claim new lands in the name of the Empire and their new allies of the Horde, while also bringing forth a new generation of Zandalari soldiers. What we are going to offer: What we offer are sweat, blood and tears. We're taking a very hardcore approach on the Zandalari military life in all its facets. We're a military guild, focusing on both DM'ed events and RP-PvP, be it self organized or signing up for bigger campaigns. We do already have all kinds of events planned, along our two brother guilds that are focusing on other aspects of the Zandalari life. We'll remain in a heavy cooperation with those guilds for all of our role-play but of course have lots of Rastari Vanguard own action. A stat system influenced by your individual loa worship is in the making! Our guild ranks: Prospect - Those with promising qualities, with a possible future within the military order. They yet have to prove themselves heavily. They’re not granted the honor of uniform or tabard, as they haven’t been initiated into the order. Initiate - The prospects that have succeeded the many trials of strength and have been properly initiated into the order. Now the true trials begin. Stoneshield - Those able to handle themselves in combat. The trials never truly end. Jaguar Warrior - The strongest among the strongest fighters. A well-respected honor-title. Bloodguard - Strong fighters entrusted with minor authority. Making sure the word of the higher ups is heard and understood. Sworntusk - Serving as support to the Deathscreamer, assisting him in his duties. Not to be held by too many people at once. Deathscreamer - The right-hand man of the Warbringer, the soldiers should fear him just as much if not more than the Warbringer himself, for it is the Deathscreamer that judges their strength. Making him judge and executioner. Only held by one person at once. Warbringer - The leader of the military order, when not leading the soldiers directly he is planning the next movements. Entrusted to prove the might of Zandalar to the Horde. What we are expecting of you: I could give you the usual, activity, good manners and so on and so forth but I like to think that this should come without say. I personally do highly encourage every single member to organize and throw events for the guild and will gladly assist them in doing so. I do provide RP, I love to DM and so do my officers but spoon-feeding RP is never healthy for a community. We do need you to consent to the brutal nature of our role-play, I'd never force character-death or maiming on anybody but if you're not willing to have your character suffer any kind of injuries or consequences for their behavior, then this may not be the guild for you. F.A.Q.: But those ranks... They're almost all classes and even from Pandaria content! I can assure you, there has been a lot of time and consideration flowing into the guild development, in which every member had a fair say. We agreed upon what was approved by the majority, this counts for pretty much everything concerning this guild. There was a certain thought-process behind this. But... You're a goblin! Yes, I am indeed, you've caught me there, congratulations! Kreknitz will be race-changed to Warbringer An'geteb once I've Zandalari unlocked. You offer lots of role-play but what about other WoW content? We are a role-playing orientated guild indeed but I personally love the idea of guild own raiding and PvP teams. We do also have the bigger community for OOC pleasantries like that.Kreknitz28 3h
3h RP experiences you remember with hatred titleBignfatbear321 3h
4h [H-RP] The Talanri (Zandalari Military Guild) Faction: Horde Race: Zandalari Type: Formal Military Argent Archives: https://www.argentarchives.org/node/214605 Discord: https://discord.gg/BVUnFJ9 The Golden Army The Talanri are a platoon of the Zandalari Army which is born from veterans of Princess Talanji’s expedition to Nazmir. The order embodies both the resolve and decisiveness of the Princess along with her progressive attitude towards the Horde and the belief of a future where the Empire is a productive and honourable power on the worldstage. The order is composed of, and divided between, four distinct military detachments drawn from units of the Zandalari Army. These “detachments” are the backbone, foundation and core of The Talanri and are: The Torcali, The Raptari, The Pa’kura and the recently formed Akundara. The Hierarchy The Talanri is lead by a High Priest who presides over The High Council which is comprised of one High Prelate representing each of the four units. High Priest Oakuatl ensures the order is faithful to the example of their Princess and embodies the spirituality of the Zandalari people where ever the order roams across Azeroth. Each High Prelate leads one of the four units, representing them at council and leading them into battle. Organisation The Torcalin “We are followers of Torcali, de Moving Mountain, de Wandering Bulwark. If our loa wills it, nothing gets past our shields.” Patron Loa: Torcali Combat Role: Vanguard and Bulwark High Prelate: TBC Torcalin Uniform: https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=2835/zandalar-quest-plate-exiled-veteran-recolor The Torcalin are the formidable vanguard and bulwark of the Zandalari Army. They are at the forefront of formations, the first into battle and the shield against which our enemies will break against. The strength of The Torcalin comes from the Loa Torcali, the Moving Mounta and Wondering Bulwark. With the blessing and boon of Torcali are the Torcalin able to stand defiant against any foolish enough to face their shields. Off the battlefields The Torcalin are the guardians of the camp, and The High Council. ... The Raptari “Bring strength to your pack.” Patron Loa: Gonk Combat Role: Vanguard, Support, Range, Cavalry High Prelate: TBC Disciple of Gonk Uniform: https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=2787/zandalar-quest-leather-jambani-recolor Raptari Warrior Uniform: https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=2835/zandalar-quest-plate-exiled-veteran-recolor The Raptari are a diverse and adaptable unit of the Zandalari Army comprised not only the disciples of Gonk but also the Raptari Warriors who serve as raptor-mounter cavalry. The disciples of Gonk fill many roles to support the army in battle with some serving in the Vanguard and others assisting the Pa’kura with ranged support or the Akundara with tending to wounds. The Raptari Warriors, while not shapeshifters like the other Raptari, are the deadly raptor mounted cavalry of the Zandalari, wearing heavy plate and wiedling great war-spears into battle. Off the battlefields The Raptari assist The Pa’kura with scouting while maintaining patrols around the camp and the wilds and tending to wounds. ... The Pa'kura “Pa’ku is de loa of winds and mistress of our scouts and fleet. May her winds be ever at your back” Patron Loa: Pa’ku Roll: Range and Scouts High Prelate: TBC Pa'kura Scout Uniform: https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=2786/zandalar-quest-leather-scorching-sands-recolor Pa'kura Warbow Uniform: https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=2810/zandalar-quest-mail-resilient-outcast-recolor The Pa’kura are the unparalleled Warbows and Scouts of the Zandalari Army who, with the blessing of their Loa Pa’ku, are able to empower their arrows to ride the winds and lighten their steps to scout the wilds with savage speed and deadly silence. While in formation the Pa’kura provide much needed range support while empowering the army to flank and strike their foes from the shadows. Off the battlefields the Pa’kura are vital for scouting and reconnaissance serving as pathfinders, hunters, archers and scouts. ... The Akundara “Clarity comes after the storm” Patron Loa: Akunda Roll: Range and Support High Prelate: TBC Akundara Shaman Uniform: https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=2817/zandalar-dungeon-mail-normal-recolor The Akundara are the only unit not serving as a detachment from the main Zandalari Army, and are a unique unit specific to the forces of The Talanari. Following a pact with Akunda by High Priest Oakuatl to help the order navigate the storms ahead was the unit formed to house those who would bring the wrath of the storm upon the enemies of Zandalar and the healing rains down upon their people and allies. Off the battlefield the members of the Akundara will find themselves tending to the injured and supporting the Pa’kura and Raptari with their patrols and the Torcalin with their watch. ... Ranks Tier 1 - Leadership High Priest High Prelate Tier 2 - Command Loa Speaker & Prelate Tier 3 - Forces Devilsaur (Major) Direhorn (Sergeant) Pterrordax (Corporal) Ravasaur (Lance Corporal) Ankylodon (Private) Saurid (Recruit) Recruitment There are many paths to joining the The Talanri and are divided between those already part of the army and those looking to join the army. Already a member of the Torcalin, Pa'kura or Raptari: If your portray your character as already being a member of one of the three military unit above then they would transfer into The Talanri from their current assignent. Contact an officer or the guild leader, agree the nature of your transfer and ICly you will present your new High Prelate with Transfer Orders and this will mark your joining the guild. Already a member of The Rastari/ generally part of the army: If you portray your character is already being part of The Rastari or generally being a soldier then you would either join via transfer or by promotion from your current post. Contact an offficer of the guild leader, agree the details of your transfer or promotion into the order and you will be directed from there. Civilian Young adult/ adult looking to join the army: If your protray your character as a young adult, or adult, who is looking for a change in career, or looking to embark on one, then you can be recruited into The Talanri at one of our recruitment events or you can seek us out ICly if your character would have the means to reach us. Recruitment events take place in Orgrimar and Zandalar frequently and you can contact an officer of the guild leader for further information.Kargroth36 4h
5h [A/N-RP] The Fallen Leaf: Five Year Anniversary! tl;dr The Fallen Leaf is a neutral multiracial mercenary/paramilitary order that seeks to bring Pandaria up to date with the rest of Azeroth to ensure its independence. The order performs as a mercenary company all around the world to both fund this and to make necessary connections. ... ...The Fallen Leaf was once a wandering neutral order with a purpose to help those in need of aid; work as heroes for the weak. Now the order has a different goal, which is to bring a change to Pandaria and to help the continent's populace form an army of their own, independent from a single group to rule over them. Instead, they aim for Pandaria to operate under the Celestials, and the mayors of each region. Of course, these goals are years away from their reach with their current numbers and power, so the focus will be on becoming stronger, larger and more organised as an order. To gain a foothold outside of Pandaria, and in secrecy, inside of it. To do so, the Leaf will operate as group of mercenaries under different aliases, while preparing for Pandaria's future behind the scenes. The order continues to follow the philosophy of the Fallen Leaf, and enforces a set of rules to make sure everything works fluidly. ...The Fallen Leaf will be taking part in community events and campaigns with different excuses when it makes sense for them to do so. We will also try to host community events once in a while, on top of which we hold frequent DM events of our own. The guild's RP focuses on the neutral mercenary aspect in Azeroth, as the order travels from one location to another in search of various kinds of work to do. From an IC point of view, this is done to fund the order's operations in Pandaria to slowly work towards unifying the continent to ensure its independence in the future. While the Fallen Leaf borders a paramilitary with its size by now, our RP is not very similar to military RP, and could be compared more to an adventurous journey through Azeroth. We also acknowledge World of Warcraft's high fantasy aspect, and take it all into our RP as it is portrayed in the game instead of downplaying it for grit. As mentioned before, our RP focuses on traveling all around Azeroth and camping here and there, and so we hardly ever visit Stormwind, and as a result this guild is not for someone that wishes to spend their time there. Everyone can host guild events, but officers/guild master should be informed about the overall idea and content ...Everyone starts as an Initiate, and from there, they will progress in the guild according to their activity and their behaviour both IC and OOC. It is possible to make it all the way up to the rank of a Leafguard without being expected much on an OOC level, but to progress beyond that we expect people to be actively participating in running the guild. This means making events, promoting casual RP, moderating the guild chat and ensuring rules are followed, and eventually taking part in the guild's recruitment. ... ...Basic understanding of English and RP, and the willingness to improve and take advice are probably the most important of the requirements for us. We also expect you to be able to behave in the game world, and in guild chat, which probably goes without saying. To join, you may contact: Shuang or Sindaru, or if none of aforementioned are online, feel free to whisper any other member. As for races and classes, all combinations are welcome to join. And last, but not the least: ... ...Shuang12 5h
5h [Arathi Warband] The Oldguard AA: www.argentarchives.org/node/209615 Contact: Eudwin, Felix, Aridale, Bly, Ranfel Discord: Christopher#0714, sumr#5598 Keywords: Sons of Lothar, Outlands, Arathi Highlands, Warband ...... Introduction Stylising themselves as a band of knights joined under Eudwin, in the reckoning of most other men The Oldguard operates as a warband. The roleplay will chiefly take place in Arathi Highlands and on Outland, where the guild will complete tasks on behalf of the Sons of Lothar, the Crown, and private contractors to fund their war project. Roleplay We want to explore what a Stromic renaissance would look like when its ideals are interpreted by people who only know it through intermediaries and secondhand accounts. The guild will also centre on the toll it has taken on a person to serve or be born into service in a warzone as Outland for thirty years, as well as characters' first experiences with it. Joining Members can either chose to write their characters into the story as one of the men of the Sons of Lothar who served under Eudwin or his father, either as a veteran or a character born on Outland, or join as volunteers who answer the call to arms out of their loyalty to Danath Trollbane and the kingdom or are seduced by a warband's promise of violence, spoils of war, and tributes.Felix82 5h
5h Players and guilds you miss. Let's go on a nostalgia trip. Many of you have been playing long enough to see players leave and guilds dissolve. What I'd like to know is which ones really stick out in your mind and why.Siegvard314 5h
5h Until in the earth we lie (Song) O hi. I composed this rough little tune for a guild contest, but I figured I'd share it here as well, since this kind of thing tends to be appreciated by roleplayers. :) A lament for Teldrassil, written from the pov of my Bard character, Mierin. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oxqa9rwOKf3NopEAQbUGBtjgt2K3L82V/view?usp=sharing Lyrics because I mumble: Fire burns the weeping sky And the tears upon your face Our prayers lost in screaming gale and the unforgiving sea We fought, we lost, we fight once more Until in the earth we lie But if by fate I fall tonight Let me sink into the deep sea Embrace the grief that boils your blood Wield it in your hands like fire Where justice fails your courage wins heals the wounds within your soul And I will sing through clashing blades For my voice will guide your hand And if by fate you fall tonight It will carry you to the other side We fought, we lost, we fight once more Until in the earth we lie But if by fate I fall tonight Let me sink into the deep seaMierin26 5h
5h [H-RP] Zuldazar Bar Nights ... Hello, sports fans. There’s been a lot of roleplay going on around Zandalar and I thought it was about time we had a few casual RP events on the calendar for people to drop in on. To that end I’ll be hosting a few social get togethers in different locations. The first one will take place at Village in the Vines, a settlement just outside the city. It’s a cool little venue with a bar, a nice lounge space upstairs and a few of those usable drums. The first night will officially be opening at 20:00 on Tuesday the 25th of September. Due to the nature of shards, I will be hosting a raid group and sending out invites before the event begins. You can contact me here, in game or if your character is a troll, via our lovely Wardrums discord. For all interested in Zandalar RP, I also recommend joining the Zandalar RP Hub community set up by Avarill. Details are as follows: ... Happy Brewfest.Hanazu5 5h
5h [H-RP] The Zandalar RP Hub Community HELLO, In Zandalar did King Rastakhan a really good city for roleplay decree... Yeah, Zuldazar is exquisite, gush gush gush. But I for one have been like a disciple of Jani, rooting through every nook and cranny, looking for more RP within the city's tiered walls. I've found some, but not a lot -- it's all very sporadic -- and while sharding plays a factor in this, I'd venture the suspicion that it's also because many RPers just don't know where to seat their characters! To tackle that, I've set up The Zandalar RP Hub, an in-game, character-based (no battletags!) community, fresh at the time of posting. This is an initative with its doors open to entire guilds, as well as curious individuals and not-yet-invested onlookers. To join The Zandalar RP Hub, post on the relevant character in this thread; or contact me in-game (Avarill, Vragran, Clowame, Bruuki, Tixou) through whispers or postbox! I have aspirations for it serving as a tool by which roleplayers can more ably find RP within the Horde's newest, most bejewelled city, and already we have members from The Linked Ring, Atal Antu, and The Zulian Legacy. From this collision of existing communities, who knows, we might even see some events spring up across Zandalar, but our agenda for now only goes as far as stuffing the Zocalo full of characters! --- NB. Characters of any level can sign up for this, but do be aware that the port of Zuldzar phases level 1-109s from their 110-120 compatriots. No such issue in Dazar'Alor or the Zocalo, though!Avarill8 5h
6h RP concepts you would like to see more of What are some guild or general character concepts you would like to see more of? I would personally love to see a high elf guild based at Quel'Danil Lodge. In combination, it would also be cool to see Wildhammer dwarves around the Hinterlands, and maybe even some trolls as well. Could make for some awesome cross faction events.Valistrophe115 6h
6h [H-RP] Hand of Zanchul (Zandalari/Troll Guild) ... The Hand of Zanchul (IC Info) Led by an elder member of Zanchul, Prophet Rak'huul, who chose to side with neither Zul nor the crown during the rebellion, this new opposition of troll supremacists seeks to create an alternative to the Zandalari Crown in the wake of Zul's defeat. We will take in any troll that shares our values, Zandalari, Amani, Gurubashi, Drakkari, Farakki, regardless of their background, regardless of their loa. We are trolls, and we are mighty. "We trolls were first to rule this world, and we shall be the last." - Prophet Zul Though we may be strong, we are also few, and we must accept the reality that we will never bring the change we desire on our own. To this end, we will increase our numbers by force, through domination and slavery. Yes, the lesser races will be made to serve, either as slaves or as gladiators. Some of them will see to our daily needs, while the more... sturdy- will act as fodder in the heat of battle, and as occasional entertainment, of course! ... OOC Info! Let's address the elephant in the room off the bat and confirm a few things: -Yes, this guild will take slaves. No, this doesn't mean we condone slavery! -No, we are not Old God cultists because we idolize Zul! -Yes, we are kinda' racist bad guys, depending on your point of view, but RP needs more of that, and I assure you we're all good people OOC! Great, with that said, let's move on to a few more important notes: 1. I won't bore you with a paragraph stating all the usual rules, so here's a quick summary; don't metagame, don't poweremote, don't lol, don't grief, don't bring the guild tag to shame, don't break RP-PvP rules, yada yada. 2. As stated this guild will take slaves of other races, and as you might suspect, this will possibly attract some rather... 'strange' RPers. We will of course be careful with filtering to ensure avoiding these types of people. 3. Being in this guild, we expect you to take responsibility for your characters' actions. There will be no such thing as 'denying IC death or mutilation' or whatever. IC is IC, and though we of course won't just kill someone's character without having good reason and speaking to them OOC, we do expect you to remember that. 4. Important note: Though we are already making plans and preparations for this guild, it won't kick into full swing until Zandalari are playable. Until then, we recommend you join our Discord Server to keep up to date! 5. Will we have RP-PVP? Our options may be limited as things may develop in a way that makes us incompatible with other horde guilds at campaigns, but if there's room for RP-PVP, we will definitely try to make it happen, I love me some of that RP-PVP How do I join this troll supremacist party? Excellent question! This post will be updated to include more officers and names which you can whisper when the time comes, but as Zandalari won't be available for some time, we don't yet have many characters you can whisper. My first recommendation is that you join our discord server via this link: https://discord.gg/8YR8qWJ However, if that's not an option, you may whisper: Rak (Horde) - Me Sharp (Horde) - Me Tom (Alliance) - Me Platie (Alliance) - Co-GM Mazrith (Horde) - Co-GM Tezrali (Horde) - Active Assistant Tulrey (Alliance) - Active Assistant Finally, you can also comment on this post and hopefully I'll catch you and we can get in contact through here. With all that said, I hope you'll join and thanks for reading!Rak7 6h
6h Rate the Transmog! Much to everyone's fortune, we haven't had one of these in a long time. So I have come to ruin your day. Rate the Transmog of the person above you between 1-10!Rehkan50 6h
6h What does your character think of the above outfit? In character, let's go!Valistrophe197 6h
6h (Interest check) - Travelling guild Hello, I want to see if there would be anyone interested in forming or being part of RP guild. The idea is to have the group of fighters, adventurers and even not full combatant oriented characters of the Horde that focus on developing their skills, travelling and obtaining resources. The main focus of the guild would be: - Using world in the stories, that includes travelling all over the different game zones, changing places depending on the story. That means IC travels, be it by foot, slow mount travel, ship travel or sky traveling. Using aspect of the traveling in the guild to its full potential (changing villages/places often) - Adventure and discovering, be it by capturing something from wanted poster or completing whole campaigns, gaining trust and helping locals (Horde), it can circle around searching through ruins, seeking artefacts, scavenging or just investigating unusual occurrences in the area, gathering all kind of knowledge. - Character driven guild, where RP apart events is as important as main guild story. Focus on progression of the characters via individual actions. Don’t expect to be spoon feed with RP. - Future possible aim: interaction with the server and other RPers of Argent Dawn community, in time, perhaps hosting markets (open for all) - Idea of “lvling up”, as you progress through stories and events you can gain useful items, you start as small adventurer and what you experience add to your skills, progress with ranking, and increase your rolls during system, ofc character progression as well. Rewards for contribution.Yovianna2 6h
6h [A-PvE] <The Salt Company> are recruiting <The Salt Company> are looking to bolster our team for our PvE adventures in raids and mythic+. Currently looking for a Restoration Druid and ranged DPS We are a casual raiding guild that focuses on normal and heroic difficulty. Raids are on Wednesday and Thursday nights 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm server time and mythic+ runs are peppered in throughout the week. Previous raid experience, while a bonus, isn't necessary just know your class/spec, so if you're looking for a casual guild with a friendly and chill atmosphere drop a message here or contact myself (bnet: Suleyk#21471), Kishiro/Lintt (bnet: Kraiht#2564) or Cïndý (bnet: Shadowwolf#22622) in-game for more information.Hùisdan18 6h
7h [A-RP]: Seventh Legion Commandos ... ... The Seventh Legion Commandos are classified as a multi-national, Alliance aligned, "Elite Shock Infantry" unit. They are supported by a field detachment of SI:7 Agents. They are a cohort within the Seventh Legion, known as the "King's Cohort". Together these veteran combatants carry out lightning-strike attacks against enemy forces, across and beyond Azeroth. The 7th Legion Commandos are comprised of veteran war fighters, and to try-out for the selection of this Special Forces unit, an individual must of served a minimum of three years in the Alliance military. Only in extremely special circumstances is this requirement wavered, such as a new race of people joining the Alliance. Being a 7th Legion Commando is not all black and white, and commonly, the operators will find themselves in morally challenging dilemmas. Sometimes in order to gain the edge over an unstoppable foe, civilian casualties may be required for the greater good, in order to reach a High Value Target. A political prisoner may have information considered to be too valuable. In these circumstances, commandos must be prepared to do what-ever is necessary, and nothing that is not. Victory at all costs. ... A commando is defined by his ability to carry out raids, trained to an elite status. They are trained to carry out a wide range of tasks, under extreme stress, against all the odds. They do not work alone, they work in units. This training can specialize in the 7th Legion Commandos, to become that of a Combat Medic, Combat Engineer or an SI:7 Agent. We are looking at expanding our classifications as time goes on, but each classification has a great deal to it. We want to make it as immersive as possible! You can really develop a military career as a Commando with the 7th Legion Commandos! ... Everything from "seek & destroy", "kill or capture", to your plain old "advance and hold"! We won't rule out that, sometimes, our Commandos may find themselves reinforcing a trench line, being rained on in the mud. They are how-ever, capable of extremely unique operations, and that gives us a big arena of story and concept to play with. Not to mention "Black Ops", but that's classified. ... Selection has now changed to be the process of qualifying for your "Commando" grade within the ranks of the 7th Legion Commandos. Recruitment process has now been simplified, to allow people to join on a time-table that suits them, all you need to do is approach the 7th Legion when we are recruiting, and we will lead you through the recruitment process! Your character still needs to be a veteran and qualify for the administrative tick-boxes listed under our selection page at: www.7thlegion.co.uk/selection ! ... Unfortunately, we're unlikely to support this, unless we've worked with you extensively as an outside attachment to our operations on a regular basis. The reason for this is, our SI:7 Agents will of undertaken rigorous training and tests to obtain their ranks, so we can't just hand them out that easily! ... If you're an outsider looking to work with the Commandos, send a letter in-game to either Arthedun, Lucius or Thravis, expressing your intent to work alongside the 7th Legion Commandos. We will get back to you as soon as we are able to, but circumstances may be that we're not near mail boxes in-character. We welcome other alliance units to work alongside us, or even individuals! We may also stumble across you on operations, feel free to approach us (if you can spot us)! ... We do have a uniform, we intend to use the warfront gear that has released with BF:A! We will be using Tier 2+ for most things. We realize initially, with the new release of BF:A, that's a little difficult right now - so until you can acquire the items, Stormwind Cosmetic armour will do. We can also accept your nationalities military uniform, that can be discussed. (E.g. Ironforge Army / Darnassus Sentinel). https://www.wowhead.com/news=283064/battle-for-azeroth-warfronts-alliance-plate-armor Due to the complex operations we undertake, in order to demonstrate you're going to be participating in everything we do, you need to be level 90 to join the ranks of the Commandos. You also need to express a desire to hit level 120! At this time all races and all classes have the opportunity to attempt selection. ... You are highly recommended to check out our website, linked at the top of the page. Otherwise, post here or find us in-game! What about Stormwind Infantry? As a final footnote, Stormwind Infantry approached a decade of story, and I'm really proud of what it was, and what it accomplished. I will hold a special memory of Stormwind Infantry, and you will see a lot of the military theme from that in this new guild. It just felt right to advance in to a new concept, trying out the same great military theme, but with a whole new twist. A lot of veteran characters had survived too much, to not be considered "above and beyond" the average footman. So here's the answer to that! We'll see you from the shadows. Arthedun47 7h
7h Becoming a priestess of Elune Hello AD. I wanted to expose my doubts to you and maybe someone with a better Kaldorei lore knowledge Can help me. Basically my char is a fresh sentinel Who get really beated up during the war and She survived. In her Hearth she believes Elune granted her a second chance to fight and she became a bit more "superstitional" now. Now, I know the sentinels already have a good knowledge about Elune's teachings in their training but I'm willing to see my char as a potencial priestess. Do you think this is lore breaking? If no, how Can I proced in order to begin my journey? Thanks for reading and sorry bad grammarRiraelsun6 7h
7h Cursed/Afflicted Gilnean There's a sudden trend I'm noticing in Stormwind. I don't like it. But I also have questions. Why are people suddenly coming out of nowhere in droves and declaring that the Worgen curse is a curse (which is true so far) and therefor people shouldn't reference their character as "afflicted Gilneans"? Is it a meme? Are they genuine and just don't realise? Like, am I the only Worgen RPer who knows you can be afflicted with a curse. I googled the definition of affliction which is "noun. a state of pain, distress, or grief; misery: They sympathized with us in our affliction. a cause of mental or bodily pain, as sickness, loss, calamity, or persecution.". which in my mind doesn't really rule out the idea of a Gilnean referring to one self as afflicted. Or maybe I'm just nitpicking(?). But uh, I dunno. Let's talk about it I guess?Varíen57 7h
9h Call to Mag'har orcs from Garadar (Outland) Call to Mag'har orcs from Garadar, Outland! BfA is drawing closer, and with it the access to brown orcs and other skin variations. On top of the Mag'har we'll see coming from AU Draenor this fall, I speculate that we might also see an increase in Mag'har characters who come from Outland. I thought it would be nice and logical if the Mag'har orcs from Garadar could remember, even if vaguely, something about each other if they happen to see each other In Character. If your character lived in Garadar before coming to Azeroth, is there anything you'd like to share about them? If there's nothing specific, feel free to just drop a comment that your character came from there (or will come from there), and might look familiar to others from the same place. The reason I made the thread is because I think it could help characters with similar backgrounds connect in roleplay. About my character from Garadar: Manata was still a child when she left Garadar with her Warsong parents Rushnak and Korgata during TBC. Rushnak, the father, was an axe wielding warrior and Korgata, mother, always used a spear. Manata was a wild child with bronze-brown skin and large, puffy auburn hair that tended to cover most of her freckled face. She was occasionally teased about the bush of a mane; perhaps why she wears it in dreadlocks today Before Manata her parents had conceived a boy child who died at a very young age, causing them much grief, and it wasn’t until Manata that the wound on the subject seemed to heal Manata visited her childhood home for the first time during the Kosh'harg this spring, doing her om'riggor there.Manata26 9h
9h If WoW Shut Down Tomorrow... What would you do? Find another MMO to play? Finish off those singleplayer games clogging your Steam library? Resort to console peasantry? Go outside into the fabled 'real world' and find another hobby? Me, I'd probably go back to FFXIV for a short time to finish off the story stuff I've missed, tackle my Steam library now I've decent PC specs then look into taking up 40k again. Discuss. And keep it clean.Murkresh82 9h
10h [Inter.check] Tinkergear Frontline - For Gnomeregan! ... ... ... ... ...Fillgott1 10h
10h Raiders of Elune - A Raiding Guild Who Are We? Raiders of Elune is a newly formed casual raiding guild on Alliance! We're currently looking for all roles to be filled ready for our progression through the remaining two bosses of Normal Uldir and from there move into Heroic content. Aside from raiding, we also will be looking to push Mythic keys and take part in casual roleplay on the server. How did we come about? Funny story, actually. If you've seen me advertise the guild in Trade Chat recently, you'll notice that I always start with "Are you tired of pugging raids and Mythic+?". That's actually why we exist. To offer people who want to raid, and who currently raid but aren't able to do so with a raiding team or guild and solely relies on pug groups. I remember how much of a pain it was for me to get my hands on Ahead of the Curve for Argus through pugs, and more recently I've come to see what a pain it is to just get Zul down through pug groups. That's why were here. To offer a home to people who want to become more serious about raiding, but don't know where to start. Raiding Days! Currently the guild has three raid days in place. (All times being realm time!) Wednesday: 19:00-22:00 Progression Friday: 19:00-22:00 Progression Monday: 19:00-22:00 Normal/mog runs Class recruitment Tanking: We are currently looking for tanks to fill our slots ready for heroic raiding. Healing: We are currently looking for Holy/Disc priests, Restoration Shamans and Mistweaver Monks. (Restoration Druids can still join, though may not make it onto the Heroic team due to us already having plenty) DPS: We are currently recruiting all DPS classes. Trailing Heroic raiders Heroic trials will take place the two weeks after you join the guild by running through Normal Uldir with us. This gives us an opportunity to see how you handle your class and how well you get on with the guild as a whole. Current progression Uldir(N): 6/8 Uldir(H): 0/8 Aiming to progress into Heroic starting September 26th What do we ask of you? All we ask as a guild is that you enjoy your time with us, that you know your spec to the best of your ability and that you have a basic understanding of the boss fights. (though they will be explained before pull.) For more information or to show your interest, drop either myself or Myaína a /w or in game mail.Lanrus0 10h
12h Headcanon 2: Electric Boogaloo I think it's that time of the month again kids, where we discuss what wonderful headcanon we've got cooking! Let it be small tidbits involving lore ranks, or how the economy is run. To possibly controversial claims like witnessing such an important event as the creation of the universe! What is your headcanon! (P.S: While on the topic of headcanon I'd like to announce I'm running for High King of the Alliance, we shall build a wall and make the Horde pay for it!) As for my headcanon, all Zandalari Trolls speak with a Ugandan accent.Pithkiulo282 12h
12h Paladins, Priests and all things Light This post is mainly an inquisitive one; I'm booting up a new character concept in which I want to have it dabble within the Light, perhaps quite in-depth, however I'm quite weary due to never having done it before and I feel reading the surface can only get you so far. So a couple of questions: Where do you draw inspiration from for going about RPing the Light into your character? At which point does your power and knowledge of the Light become unreasonable? i.e. Is IC resurrecting someone acceptable? How does using the Light extensively affect the character? Any newbie advice on easy mistakes to be made etc also welcome!Çondor11 12h
13h [H-RP-PVE] The Grey Hawks: Open vacancies; mercenaries! Hello everyone! I'm Mist, the current Chief of the Grey Hawks, and as the title of this topic suggests, we are currently looking to expand our little company! Our goal is to grow the guild into a place where people can enjoy all aspects of the game together, may that be RP or PVE, or even casual pvp. And as we all play for our enjoyment, we have a strict no drama policy! We are a Horde guild, accepting all races. But even though we are members of the Horde, our true allegiance lies to ourselves and our survival. We hope to provide unique community where we can enjoy all aspects of the game together, with unique RP events that let our members decide what is right and wrong and how our stories end! So a little background for our guild; our guild is a mercenary group lead by Mist Dawnwing, a group that was always been open for diversity. If you can work, you can be useful. Even if you can't fight, there is always a way for to make yourself useful for our group! So if you happen to be in a need of a job, you may not need to look further! Our guild will have regular events that tend to walk a morally grey road, think of situations where is there no clear right or wrong. This will create scenarios where we have to make decisions as a group, that will derail or lead our stories to unexpected places! But even when there are no clear right or wrong choices, there are always lines you do not cross. Our goal will be provide unique RP events, with stories that come to some kind of morally conflicting problem, and it will be up to our members to decide how to tackle it. It won't be 100% pre-writting stories that either fail or succeed, but stories that can go differently based on what our group decides to do! So a lot of us enjoy RP but also want to experience all the content of the game! Well, if that's what you're after, then this the guild for you! Naturally all PVE content we do has no connection to any IC related things, just to be clear about that. So it's perfectly acceptable to RP on one character and raid on another! Or it's perfectly acceptable to join if you just want to Raid/do group content or just RP. You are not forced to do everything naturally, so just join for the things you enjoy! Now of course we do have a few rules; -Raiding will require you to join our voice chat, you do not need a mic nor need to speak, as long as you can listen you're good. -We have a strict no drama policy, this means that under no circumstances will you trashtalk your guild members, say anything offensive to your guild members(naturally joking around is OK but there are lines you will not cross, and joking around is fine if the person on the short end of the joke can laugh about it aswell), if you have beef with another member just talk to them or talk to an officer but don't involve people who don't need to be involved. -As a member of our guild you are representing The Grey Hawks, so act appropriately as an emissary of our guild! -Our guild is international, and the only language acceptable in our chat/discord server is English. I think I've said everything I wanted to say! Naturally if you have questions, you may reply here or if you're intrested in joining you can contact myself ''Mysticya'' or my recruiting officer Xuyagu to get invited into the guild. You can also leave a reply here if you want me to contact you instead! Thank you for your time, and perhaps we will meet soon!Mysticya6 13h
13h [A-PvE] Erandium - Mythic Raiding Recruiting <Erandium> is looking to recruit new members to its raiding roster for progression in Uldir. We are a group of players who previously raided Heroic with an emphasis on casual raiding, now looking to breach into Mythic content going forward into Battle for Azeroth. Alongside Mythic raiding we have an avid focus on the raid meta-achievements in order to collect the mounts from each raid tier and an active Mythic + community. Raiding Days: The guild raids on Thursday and Monday, 20:00 – 23:00 server time. Buff food and repair costs will be provided courtesy of the guild bank, flasks and potions will need to be provided by yourself. Class Recruitment: We are currently looking for: Dps: We are currently recruiting all dps classes. Healing: Healers will be considered if they are able to offer an off-spec in situations. Tanking: Tank roles are currently full but in specific situations we might be open to reviewing a potential tank spot. Your Trial: We run a trial period of two full raid lock-outs in order for us and yourself to get a feel for one another and make sure you are right for the guild, and the guild is right for you. In this time you will be expected to attend all raids scheduled. Our Current Progression: Uldir (N) - 6/8 Uldir (HC) - 4/8 For further information on the guild and / or requesting a trial, contact myself, Lazerchick or Babss in game, myself on btag Dave#21237, or leave a post below.Hampaw38 13h
14h Any interest in unobtainable vanilla transmog? I was digging through my bank and found a bunch of items: [Rat Cloth Belt] = https://www.wowhead.com/item=2283/rat-cloth-belt [Overseer's Cloak] = https://www.wowhead.com/item=1190/overseers-cloak [Sacrificial Robes] = https://www.wowhead.com/item=2566/sacrificial-robes [Scarlet Belt] = https://www.wowhead.com/item=10329/scarlet-belt [Slarkhide] = https://www.wowhead.com/item=120952/slarkhide [Trouncing Boots] = https://www.wowhead.com/item=4464/trouncing-boots I was wondering if there's a market for them on AD, especially since they're likely worth quite a lot. I saw some of them are on the AH, but there's no clear indication as to what a good price for them is, since they're effectively priceless. (EDIT: Added links to all of them!) If anyone's interested in these items at all, please feel free to get in contact: either on here or via in-game mail. Thank you so much, and I really hope this type of thread is allowed (please yell at me if it's not!)Tanith0 14h
14h Neutral RP Market - Valley of the four Winds 30th of September! 6 Server till 9! Hallhill Market, Pandaria! Even with the large focus on the war fronts breaking out all over the new lands, there are still many within the horde and alliance who chose not to fight, those who fight but have friends on other borders and those who respect the sanctity of neutral grounds. We aim to bring them together for a day of food, friends and fine drinks. This may be one of the very few remaining times that we might all gather peacefully before war closes all borders, so let's make a day of it! Date: 30 September 2018 Time: 18:00 Location: Half Hill Market Faction: Neutral Event details: As mentioned earlier, war is looming over us all and though many of us chose not to fight, many of us fight only because we have to and many of us want to protect our part of the world, our families and friends, one way or another, war will come to us all. Before it's all consuming nature has us pointing muskets and magic at each other, let's spend a little time sharing in each others company. We'll start the event at 6PM (realm time) with a few introductions and arranging for any of our translators or yours, or anyone between the two who knows multiple languages, to help with introductions and share a little news. https://blizzard.com/invite/qzxmXUZ4X (Cross RP Addon channel in our community is available) Shortly after, at 7PM, we will have one of our own hosting a special event for the evening! ~Bluepaw Exotic Liquors and Brews~ Bluepaw Trading Co. is honoured to invite you to the first edition of the Exotic and Inebriating Beverages tasting festival! Come savour the most exquisite, most enchanting, dangerous or downright bizarre alcohol that our world has to offer, in an evening of fun and knowledge. This edition's theme is 'Burning Alcohol' and will start off with common and less-common firewaters, only to progress to increasingly exotic, rare and dangerously hot beverages! Some of them so rare, indeed, that our patrons may have to engage in some friendly bidding to see who earns the right to sample some of these exceedingly hard-to-find drinks. While getting drunk deliciously is the goal, the main attraction for consumption connoisseurs is the lore behind each drink, which will be imparted to our tasters by none other than our Brewmistress Shioh Bluepaw! So, fireproof your gullets, strap your stomachs in and join us for an unforgettable* night! <below the Bluepaw and Splitshield seal and signature, finer print reads:> Complimentary Sobering-up Coffee will be served to those in need during the final rounds of tasting. *B.T.Co. cannot be held responsible for disorderly conduct nor lost memories, no matter how good they were. OOC details: This is a WAR MODE OFF and NONE PVP event, If some disagreements break out in character, we prefer you handle them in character with emotes, dice, whatever works out between players but we don't encourage dueling or PvP for this particular event. https://blizzard.com/invite/qzxmXUZ4X We're using the Crosstalk RP addon to get some cross faction comunitcation enabled. Organizers armory names are, Splitshield, Nahali, Rìká. Contact: SplitshieldRìká0 14h
15h Blizzard have done the Night Elves a great disservice Sigh... If only https://www.artstation.com/artwork/LRakRDinendal24 15h
16h [A-RP] Boralus Tavern Nights Greetings my friends in the Alliance. We are all exploring the new land of Kul'tiras and I could not help but notice how wonderful this new city of Boralus is. Thus I believe we should bring some life to it. The Wun Dynasty will be offering catering and brews in a chosen tavern inside Boralus at Hook Point with a splendid view and exotic tastes from Pandaria. We invite you all to refresh and resupply, socialise and prepare for the adventures to come! Note: As we understand people explore the expansion we will be opening this weekend. Feel free to join us for some lovely RP. Enjoy!Fangwun94 16h
16h (Interest check)Orgrimmar Wind Riders Orgrimmar Wind Riders This is a post about an interest check for said concept. A Guild based around the wind riders of the Horde. I have been wracking my brain over the last few days after seeing a post about different concepts people would like to see and I have seen nothing of the sort in my time as an RPer so would like to try something new. ... Concept <Orgrimmar Wind Riders> is a sect within the Hordes airborne Military that tactically strikes certain points around the globe. Lead by Thar’gel, he commands groups of wind riders and their captains with precise manoeuvres that strike at alliance drop zones that are valuable to the Horde. Be it attacking a location, defending a location, or supplying emergency evac for members of the Horde finest, the wind riders are on call for any mission that require quick precise strikes deep into enemy territory. What kind of RP would you be doing? We will be primarily military RPPvE/RPPvP based around wind riders and flying. Training exercises anywhere from mounted combat, ranged combat, to parachuting and learning to land on your feet. You’ll also learn how to survive in the wild if you don’t know how to already. From then we move out to tactical locations to either strike at our enemies or aid Horde members. I hope for it to be an enjoyable RP experience delving into a new military RP for the Horde community, hopefully extending towards any Alliance guilds that wish to have mutual events with us. What races do you except? Currently it will be mainly Kalmidor races orc, trolls, and tauren that are able to ride Wyverns, but the offer does extend to blood elves with their dragonhawks and the new races such as the Mag’har orcs and the Highmountain Tauren and their giant eagles which could potentially be a special unit. The rank system? The ranks would be as follows Wind Leader – the leader of the whole group of wind riders, his word is law. Wind Captain – Leads a group of six members including himself, to coordinate strikes on locations they will make up the officers of the guild Sky Guardian- Are the forces which fly high and are considered wind riders. They follow the lead of the captains. Little wings- they are the recruits, either novice sky flyers or experts that have just joined, they will be tested before given ‘wings’ and able to fly in a squad. Outsider- either fresh joined without an interview or alts of the guild. You mentioned groups of six members, can you expand? So, my idea would be based around one initial leader with several captains that lead different groups on different missions. Each captain (Officer) will be assigned 5 people to their teams before heading out on different missions. Each captain is responsible for their team whilst out on call, whilst when back they are all trained and kept together to hold a band of brotherhood between members. And what about uniforms? With most military guilds their will, be a slight uniform but that could just range from Orgrimamr shoulders and tabard to just the tabard. I’d like the squad to stand out amongst the crowds as disciplined warriors and riders that follow the code. Not to mention it gets a bit choppy in the sky, so some layer of fur would be required! As with many guilds there are some OOC that should always be followed. -always Respect the guild -always Respect its members. -always Respect yourself. -ERP is forbidden and will result in instant kick from the guild without question. -Issues with anything regard OOC or IC relations should go through an officer before anything is set in stone. As I said, it is just an interest check to get my feelers out onto the idea. Any thoughts and feedback are always appreciated. Thanks for reading!Thargel31 16h
16h Nightborne Priest I wanted to ask people more familiar with Nightborne lore and perhaps those that roleplay one. How does it look with priest roleplay? Can they use light in the way that Blood Elf do? Thanks to connection to Nightwell (but then it was destroyed in the end right?), or are they like Night Elves and praise Elune? What is the story behind Nightborne Priest? Can they wield light or is it only game mechanics that they can be holy and discipline priests? On side note how old can Nightborne be? Thanks for all answers.Nillata7 16h
17h Keep ya fingers crossed AD! Right now I am after surgery during which I had rather medium size cancer nest removed. How I am feeling? Well I don't feel that bad at the moment (!@#$ty hospital food makes me ill) but I am still willing to survive decades! I do hope that other tests will give me good news and not a grave ones.Blackscar37 17h
17h New devstream content Darkshore warfront! Siege of Zuldazar and Azshara raids! Old race heritage armour! And... Was that a money elemental?Chíeun114 17h
18h [A-RP]Order of the Silver Hand ... IC NOTE The Order of the Silver Hand is a military based religious order that will likely need little introduction. The Order balances the teachings of the Holy Light with the discipline and strengths of a soldier. We represent an organized military branch of the Order, led by Galford the Righteous. Being comprised of Knights and Squires, the Paladins of the Silver Hand aim to uphold order and overcome the strife against evil. In terms of new recruits the Silver Hand is looking for devoted, disciplined and trained paladins alongside aspiring paladins. The guild provides a mature and friendly atmosphere. We strive to represent the paladins in a true sense according to Warcraft lore. On top of DMed events and ceremonies, the guild will also be putting time into OOC content of the game such as Rated PVP. Upon joining the guild you every member will uphold our rules in order to maintain this atmosphere, breaching the rules will lead to consequences. We are currentely looking for experienced roleplayers who have a decent grasp of the general lore of the game, aswell as being knowledgeable over factors such as the Paladin and the teachings of the Holy Light. We are recruiting Human and Dwarf characters in the Order, and we are welcome to accept new roleplayers but only if they are willing to learn. We currentely have a uniform for Squires, Knights and Knight-Captains members are required to wear them. Newer roleplayers are welcome into our ranks but are required to be willing to learn. A good start to joining the guild would to let us know that you're interested! Feel free to send me IC mail, or an whisper ingame. We will then go over an interview in which some of your skills will be tested to see if your capabilites as a roleplayer. ... Well then, these are the brief and most critical information one should know, so that he/she has the ability to decide whether or not this guild suits their character, and the person in general. Though, there are some understandable questions, which will surely be addressed by you, so allow me to take some wild guesses. -Alright, what is the difference between the Legion Order of the Silver Hand, and the our Order of the Silver Hand? Do we accept other races and paladins, just like the Legion Silver Hand did, for instance, the Blood Knights?- No. This very Order itself is utterly and completely based on Uther's vision and actual execution, before the Order's initial saddening decimation. That would ofcourse imply, that we accept ONLY humans and dwarves, and completely discourage other races, even Draenei. The acceptance of the dwarves would be implied from the fact that they have been quite close allies with the Alliance, and have aided the Order itself and it's allies in general greatly, though, dwarves were inducted after Uther released his last breath. Well, the current Order of the Silver Hand was united once again, the first time being by Tirion Fordring, who united the Order of the Silver Hand with the Argent Dawn, forming the Argent Crusade, something he did by ''abusing'' the power of the Ashbringer, which could only be held by the Highlord of the Order, now the Order was united with the Draenei Vindicators and Paladins, the Hand of Argus, the Blood Knight Order, which cointains Blood Elven Paladins, and the Sunwalkers, which are the Tauren Paladins. Of course, there are also some Argent Crusade remnants within aswell. Also, the Order of the SIlver Hand itself, of course allows other smaller departments to attune to them, and of course demand them to aid the cause when and if deemed proper, though each specific department itself, within reasonable limits, may work autonomously, allowing us to fully contribute our efforts and bases of ideology, directly towards the Uther's perspective and purpose of the Order. What could someone, as our member, expect from us? Well, the officers and leader himself of the guild strive into the successful addition of members to the Order in order to achieve some wonderful future results. They also do know how to DM, and plan on making events, may that be small events, or even campaigns. All in all, we will try and keep a Order-like atmosphere ICly, and step into the lore, for our next movements, we are no meta-breakers and such. These are some fine expectations indeed, and we shall accomplish these desires of yours. Other things you can expect from us, is assistance! As you most propably are unaware of, we do actually maintain a specific uniform, to uphold the Silver Hand theme. Other than that call for help, we can actually help the newbies, or even the veteran RPers with the lore facts, and the timeline of the story. How can you join? Simply PM any member of the Order online. Try and search for the officers, and if you do not reach them, simply PM a lower rank, and then the member itself will provide you with the information you most propably need. After reaching the officers, then you can arrange an interview/meeting, and according to the answers you provide them, you simply become either a Squire, or a Knight. The difference between the rankings, is simply the loyalty displayed throughout the very original Order itself. If someone is but a mere newbie, who wishes to become a member, he attains the role of Squire. Otherwise, if the one wishing to join has already been granted the title and privileges of a Knight, he will immediatly be accustomed to the Knight ranking of the Order. More information may be obtained via visiting our Argent Archives page, here is the link: https://www.argentarchives.org/node/206870Eike56 18h
20h Iron Dwarf Priests and Paladins (lore issue) Hello there. I got really confused about the Iron Dwarves Paladin and Priest lore there is almost no lore info about their beliefs, if they belive in Light or not. It is quite hard to make a Paladin character without any real info. Are there any lore experts here who can give a hand clueless roleplayer?Blackscar21 20h
21h [A-RP Event] Brewfest and Harvest Festival It is with great pleasure that we of The Red Sparrow company invites the people of Kul Tiras and The Alliance to celebrate with us. On the eve of Saturday the 22th we inviteyou to come join us at Thresher's Wharf to celebrate Brewfest and The Harvest Festival. Come join us in remembering the fallen of former wars and new ones while sampling the greatest brews from all over the world in a great feast. Food and drinks will be provided by the lovely Madam Wun of the Wun Dynasty. Ships will sail from Boralus every thirty minutes, so come join us for this wonderful celebration. - Rollo Carlton, Foreman of The Red Sparrow Host: The Red Sparrow and The Wun Dynasty Where: Thresher's Wharf, Stormsong Valley When: Saturday 22 September Time: 19.00, starts at 20.00 (realm time) We of the Red Sparrow and Wun Dynasty is hoping to create a fun and interesting night for everyone who wishes to partake in this lovely festival. Everyone is welcome to join in. A few rules will be set in place for this evening. These rules are the same which the Wun Dynasty has for their tavern nights as stated on their forum thread. https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17622432534?page=1 Invites will start from 19.00 (realm time). Feel free to contact either the Red Sparrow or Wun Dynasty for your invites or learn more from the Floating Lotus community. https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/NJD2bnCAPb?region=EU&faction=AllianceJinux1 21h