Customer Support

26 Sep 2013 Customer Service Information The Customer Service Forum cultivates a beneficial relationship between our support departments and player community by providing a friendly environment where players can exchange information, access self-help resources, highlight in-game issues, and receive meaningful guidance through personal and fun interactions with Blizzard representatives. Index: Forum Information Forum Guidelines Twitter Additional Social Media ResourcesHagut4 26 Sep 2013
27 Nov CROWDS on Twitter – The Fifth Season Do you like helping other players? Have a good knowledge of Blizzard games and services? Then this might be for you! Keep reading, adventurer. “So… what’s this CROWDS thing about?”, you might ask yourself. CROWDS is a community-based support initiative that allows players to help their fellow adventurers through Twitter, using an Android-based mobile app tied to our Twitter channels. This app allows you to see and respond to tweets that are asking Blizzard for help. You can find more detailed information on CROWDS and how to use the app on our support site article. It doesn’t matter if you’ve participated in previous seasons or are just thinking about joining now, we would love to see you take part and, just like the previous seasons, we even have some prizes ready for the best contributors. We know, we know, helping others is its own reward… but a bit extra doesn’t hurt either, does it? So, if you manage to outshine your fellow participants, you’ll be able to choose from some fancy rewards. It doesn’t matter what the Kobolds say, you DO take candle*. *Candle proved too difficult to take, you’ll be able to choose from the following: Hearthstone: Card Packs (x7), including Kobolds & Catacombs! Heroes of the Storm: Loot Chests (x12) Overwatch: Loot Boxes (x11) StarCraft II: Co-op Commanders (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) StarCraft II: Announcers (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) NOTE: Please be aware that using protected Tweets may prevent others from viewing your responses, disqualifying you from participation. Be sure to set your Tweets to public to remain visible and eligible for potential rewards!Delmoryth0 27 Nov
26 Nov [Recruit-a-Friend] Common Issues & Questions This thread is intended as a guide to help you troubleshoot the most commonly reported issues with RAF and explain how / when rewards can be claimed. Please make sure to check this thread thoroughly before opening a new thread or indeed posting questions you may have here in this thread. Common Issues such as accounts not appearing linked & experience gain seeming incorrecthttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9256846020?page=1#2 Reward Systemhttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9256846020?page=1#3Shammoz961 26 Nov
28 Aug 2012 Legion 7.3.2 - Common Issues [27.10.] ★ Patch Notes ★ Known issues ★ Common tech issues/fixes ★ Hotfixes ★ Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. Welcome to Patch 7.3.2! If you experience issues when logging in after the latest patch, reset your user interface and remove all addons! Here's what you are contacting us about the most right now: Gameplay: Error when inviting to Premade Groups RETEST: We had reports that some fully upgraded accounts act as if they had Starter Edition restrictions placed on them, preventing proper usage of group functions. As we have only recently implemented a fix, we would appreciate previously affected players to try again now and let us know if it works! Misc: Missing Characters in Mobile/Web Armory KNOWN ISSUE: Some players are unable to see their characters in the Mobile Armory or switch the selected character on the Web Armory profile in order to post on the forums. We believe to have identified the cause of this problem and are assessing possible solutions. Quest: Archivist Inkforge not interactable KNOWN ISSUE: Archivist Inkforge in the Priest Order Hall appears as "Unknown" and cannot be interacted with. We are currently investigating the source of this problem. Please report any additional suspected bugs using the "Submit Bug" option in the ingame support portalNatryndon10 28 Aug 2012
1h Help I broke my worgen https://imgur.com/a/jUse4 I was just fiddling around with my worgen, then suddenly it phases into this this thing of monstrosity. Then it started to try and link me posts of genn greymane from the rather adult corner of 4chan. Please review my worgen's display ID I think it might have something wrong with it.Huskyfang0 1h
1h can't add friends with battletag ok i just have a problem with adding friends by the battletag but it's working with the email onlyCronaki1 1h
2h Guild tabard borders not showing properly? When creating the crest it shows them fine but when I click save the tabard border changes to something completely different? I've tried no addons, removing and re-equipping and reconnecting. I'm not sure what else to do?Nyerial2 2h
2h CS Lounge IV Greetings everyone! Due to unforeseen circumstances, the previous lounge disappeared into the void, and as such, we're making a new one. For anyone that is unfamiliar with the CS Lounge this is simply a place where the Customer Support regulars can come to chat and post anything off-topic so as not to derail existing threads. So pull up a chair, grab a coffee or two, eat a cookie, if there's anything left, post and relax!Hagut1763 2h
2h Prototype Personnel Decimator trinket bugged? I was doing a court of stars, and i managed to ninja pull a whole room. I'm pretty sure it was the trinket. Is it intended to work this way? I know Spectral thurible was fixed in the past. Also i'm not sure if this is only a fire mage related bug, since it didn't feel like the beast mastery hunter from my group was pulling that often with it. Did anyone else have this issue with the trinket, or am i just bad at the game? :DTtwist0 2h
4h Post history not updating I just wanted to look something up and saw that the post history is not showing all posts. I have checked with my own post history and the last post that is shown is from december 11. I have however posted since then. It's not a big issue but it should be looked at.Bloodlock3 4h
5h Amazes me Blizzard. I am tired, so tired of blizzard employees not doing enough. I recently made a thread in regards to the silence system. And used the in-game form. Which part of the game is my suggestion about Which problem do you have. How do i think it could be improved. I made a long thread, about what, why, with loads of information. All i got in response were a silly MVP writing things he obviously knew nothing about, nor the scenario of the situation in which i was silened, claiming i was assuming things, and not knowing. Poor support from the GM Kiemmaki, something were provided with a quote of closing the thread, for no reason. With no constructive view, or more information or even taking this further. (A quote from an MVP writing something) and not a decent reply, at all... I first contacted a GM through the ticket system whom referred me to this place, he or she said it would be the best place, and make the decision makers, or developers see it, and give back constructive thoughts, and viewpoints on this. Which this GM completely avoided, please shape up blizzard, this is poor. Here is the sloppy support i got, a closure of the thread based on some MVP who had no clue what the heck was going on, and was withdrawing from the thread: Kiemmaki Customer Service 4073 posts 1 day ago 14/12/2017 17:20Posted by Shammoz Anyway, stepping away from this thread as it is getting a little "he said, she said".... And that is why i am closing here. Everything is said about the Topic. Kind regards _______________________________________ What's your opinion? I would atleast feel the need that you put some effort into it, when i do and pay to play the god damn game. But this is poor. so poor. My oppinion? A support that CBA, is sloppy and not at all helpful, or constructive, clueless, and well how should i put this, is just playing with the "I'm a GM reply" as its cool. Please direct me to someone who actually gives a cent about this game, and its players, and its constructive thoughts on subjects, instead of referring me to a forum that has support that cba, and only answers the easy questions. I am fully aware of the guidelines on this forum, and how you frown upon mentioning a supporters name in a thread, but this needs to be handled, that was not the support you say you provide, nor any of the fancy words you write, that was pure misconduct. Which if you cant live up to your words, why should we live up to your expectations, or follow the guidelines if you cant even provide the support you say you provide. Atleast make a quote of one of my messages, or make a direct message to me, instead of ignoring me totally, and qouting another persons message whom had nothing to do with the case, had no constructive thoughts, or any idea what he/she was talking about, and close it. nor was it a he said, she said situation. Shape up.... Great support man..... Thanks for ignoring me totally, and assuming stuff. All the MVP did was give me answers i already know, and Kiemmaki based that as the answer, I am here because i was referred here by multiple GM's whom said this was the best place to get constructive comments back, support that would foward it, and give answers, and build on the thead in a discussion, yet here i am... An mvp with no clue talks about randoms stuff, i already know, and Kiemmaki closes it due to the MVP leaving the thread, as the individual obviously belive its a he said, she said situation, which it wasent. And the worst part is Kiemmaki ignored me totally, totally there were no !@#$s given, a plain quote of the MVP's post, who assumed things, and didnt know anything at all, a clueless mvp, and then a closure of the thread, great job, man... i enjoyed reading your information and reading all the lies in them. I am probably breaking a couple rules here, and i'll take one for the team. As this is not cool, and misconduct in every god damn way, lies upon more lies in your little "We're here to help in the best way, and blablaba" God damn it. Instead of just closing it and moving on, please read it, and understand that this was misconduct, i was not treated the way you're saying we are treated, nor had the support i sought, or anything, it was plain grey/white, it was like an adult ignoring a kid sitting on the street crying. And you should see that aswell if you read my silence thread, the one that was closed.Grønbech2 5h
6h 24 Hour live stream for Stand Up To Cancer.. 24 Hour live stream for Stand Up To Cancer.. Stream has started. will now run for the next 24 Hours on Arathor. Character name is Sutoc Stream can be viewed here - https://www.twitch.tv/bridge_117 Have currently £283.16 Donated for a very very good cause. Donation page at Stand up to cancer is - https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.org/page/jacks-giving-page-28 Any donations however small will be greatly appreciated. All you guys at blizzard Please show your support. You are such a great community. And if you work for blizzard and can help the cancer research UK trust in any way. Any donation or help will be very very much appreciated and helpful to such a worthy cause. Thank you !!!Sutoc0 6h
7h Why my post has been deleted without warning ? Guys, my post is deleted without a warning or a reason, I don't know why it has been deleted. My post's link was this. https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617631844Vándár1 7h
17m Hoping to get support as a Customer :) Hey everyone, I wanna start to this with how I love this game and how it's been there for me through thick and thin, since 2010. Every two months, I've paid the game time fee with pleasure and excitement, knowing that I'll always be happy when I'm on. Lately, that's not the case anymore. I can't pay it as easy as I did back in the day. In Turkey, when I started playing the game, I paid 44 TL per 2 months. It was easily affordable, over the years, € vs TL fight has became a really brutal thing, € crushes TL and every day, 2 months of game time becomes more expensive. It's 100 TL now. I know most people here are going to tell me that I farm gold, but gold for game time in EU is also expensive. 265k gold is not something easy to collect when you can only be online for 2-3 hours a day. And if you don't have trade skills that requires you to produce and sell, or time to farm mats, it becomes really challenging to make that gold in a month. Especially at prices over 250k. If you farm the gold, then you don't have the time to enjoy the game (raiding, pvping etc) if you do raiding, then you don't have time to farm gold in short period time. US gets their monthly game time by paying 165k gold now. that's 100k more expensive than ours. And it was easy to farm that gold when it also was 165k in EU. There's an unfair pricing when it comes to players between US & EU. I know it's not easy to figure out a way to stabilize the monthly fee equivalent of gold, but paying 100 TL now to get game time is hurtful in the current economy. I'll give you a simple example of what's the pricing now, back in 2010, I could buy a bar of chocolate by 0.5 ₺ back in 2010, now I can buy the same chocolate by 0,75 TL. Same pricing goes for a loaf of bread. But since the exchange rate is racing with skyscrapers now, 44 TL game time fee became, 100 TL. I'd settle for 66 TL if the game time was at this price. hell I'd buy game time with gold sometimes, and sometimes with real currency. But now, thinking how expensive it is in Turkey, it's almost repulsive to buy game time with TL. I'm looking for at least a temporary solution for that, if we don't get currency support and price normalization for our country. I love playing this game. Please give us Turkish players a convenient way to p(l)ay the game. Love you guys, Nezih.Vándár17 17m
3h Addon rules Hey, i want to code an addon that does so that when one of our healers whisper me something like "innervate" it will cast innervate on them. Now my question is if thats allowed? I looked at ToS and couldnt find anything that says its not allowed, but i dont want a ban so im asking here to be sure. If its not allowed please show me where it states that. Thanks in advanceMellyndia2 3h
18h US account recovery? Hey Back in the days, i had a US account, but swapped to EU due to family playing here. I have tried to recover it, but i cant for the life of me, remember the data. Is is possible for Blizzard to use my real life ID info to recover it? i can supply the needed prof of ownership naturally. regards.Heymom3 18h
18h dark moon game price changed intentionally? Hello players, Last darkmoon faire the "darkmoon game price" was suddenly bind on pickup. This was not the situation before the last darkmoon faire. The boxes were not bop. Has anyone picked up about a change somewhere ? Does anyone know why, after so many years of dark moon faire, it is changed ? Is it intentional ? A benefit of not-bop boxesis: your play tokens are on different chars. 15 here, 12 there, 35 there, etc. When you farmed a lot of boxes you can give every char enough boxes to buy a certain item. Like 15 tokens: give it 40 boxes for a specific transmog item (costing 55). Another char 35+20 -> buy again. So it was farm hard and shop hard :) However this is no longer possible now :( The last darkmoon faire i wanted to farm "half" of the Darkmoon Dirigible mount and the other half next month. However this is no longer possible. It was my intention to use low level chars (many), farm the boxes i need, put them together on one char and buy the reward (1000 tokes for the mount). A wow us developer had to fix a bug on my account (transmog/darkmoon) which the eu gm could not fix (long story short). I noticed some action on my char (i was locked out). So i wonder if they saw my farm chars and decided my play style was not "working as intended". I hope while doing the fix the "change to bop" was not intentional. I wish the "bop" would be removed. ps: for the record: i was very happy about how blizzard handled the bug and the speed they solved it !Xubeihong0 18h
20h lvl 100 char boost and dartol's rod of transformation hello fellow players, i got a lvl 100 boost left over. I want to use it on my lvl 70 priest which contains a special item: dartol's rod of transformation. The faq states that all quests will be removed. I no longer have the quest related to dartol. However the item has some value to me and i wish to keep it. I read in a very old post the item can not be refunded (ever again) by a gm. When i dropped quests in the past the combining quest items were in some cases removed as well. So here is my question: if i use the lvl 100 char boost will i loose the "dartol's rod of transformation" ? (the associated quest i no longer see in my quest list)Xubeihong4 20h
20h Guild bank very slow? Is the guild bank broken? I am trying to make feasts for the raid, and it takes ages to put things in the bank or take them out. Normally it took 10 minutes to make my feasts, but I am already on it for half an hour now. Half of the items I put in or out doesnt get moved, and the other half takes an age before it is actually moved.Bloodyguts28 20h
23h Is this intended? Or is this a bug that needs reporting? When playing on my monk for the monk class mount, I noticed that when I am in the monk order hall, I cannot zoom the map out by right clicking, in order to see the rest of the map, like I can in the entirety of the rest of the WoW world. Is this intentional, or is it a bug that I need to report?Trovlak1 23h
1d character not updating on armory So i've been coming back to my warlocks armory page daily for about a week now and its not updating, this is causing issues for me as people go to look on my armory and think im still 915 itlvl when im 936, they also see 0 progression that ive done, anyway to update my characters armory page?Jäckfrost1 1d
1d My Account was Hacked :'( I have trust in that Blizzard will resolve this issue and give me back the missing gold and deleted legendaries but there is something worrying me... When I logged into my Druid I saw that he was in Surumar and that it seemed as if the hacker may have been using my account for botting? I am not entirely sure what they were doing but if they were botting will this mean my account could be banned for it even though it was the hackers that were botting on my account??Nathan2 1d
1d PTR Help Hello guys Me and my brother are trying to access the PTR servers but after he has claimed his ptr and downloaded the setup he has been told by the launcher that he cant access it. on his account it shows he has it linked to his account and we have tried all advise we found so far on the fourms. Any help?Shadowrénd1 1d
1d Old password still works after password change Hi, i changed my password about a week ago but the old password still works as well as the new one.Hvergelmir1 1d
1d Can't Trade LFR Loot? I just ran the first wing of Antorus in LFR with a friend and I got a pair of shoulders that they need more than me. While in ilvl it would be an upgrade for me, the stats are not ideal, whereas they are for my friend. Anyhow, I have gotten used to just leaving the LFR group and then trade items to my friends, but when I just did so now, the shoulders are bound to me and I can't trade them. I haven't equipped them and I didn't win it from a bonus roll, but still I can't trade it. Is this intentional? Has there been a recent update where you can't trade loot unless you remain in the LFR group? Or is this a bug?Caeril3 1d
1d Just saw all items in my bags disappear TL;DR logged in, saw my whole bag inventory get deleted right before my eyes without any confirmation, thousands of gold in herbs (and other stuff) just gone... no idea how?! Hello, I've already posted a ticket about this in item restoration section (though I don't think its the right one for this issue) but I was wondering if any other players encountered this as well because I found no info on Google. Today about an hour ago I woke up and logged in and opened my Greater Tribute of the Broken Isles I gained from a class hall mission over night. As I opened it my game kinda froze - it was like 5 seconds after loading into the game, so I was thinking some game assets were still loading - but then ALL OF MY BAG ITEMS (hundreds and hundreds of herbs, follower items, some gear, hearthstones etc.) disappeared right before my eyes all at once, leaving only the product of the opening operation - a Greater Dreamweavers Insignia - in my inventory. I was thinking its just some UI bug so I reloaded it but my bags were still completely empty. Turned off my addons, still empty bags. Looking at the item restoration window in the support section it tells me that the items were in fact deleted the second I opened my Greater Tribute, but I have no idea how - my PC is supposedly clean, I just ran a virus test. I still have the liquid gold, my character is not naked and my acc has authenticator, so it probably isn't a hack... My friend is thinking maybe it could be some addon thing, but all my addons are legit IMO and none of them should have the power to mess with my inventory: its just TukUI, Recount, TradeSkillMaster (with default settings because I wasn't bothered to set it up yet), Gatherer, Pawn, HandyNotes, DBM, GTFO and WorldQuestTracker. I do not use macros. Thanks for any assistance!Moonbirb6 1d
1d BLZBNTTAS00000001 Hi, sorry if this is posted somewhere else but I can't log into the Blizzard app and this is what I get when I do BLZBNTTAS00000001 and I do all the steps and on the browser it has this "BLZBNTTAS00000001" and under it has the green tick and I hope someone can help me with and thank you for your time and patience and understanding.. Have a good day...Mysticsam0 1d
1d Orgrimmar MAIN AH glitch. Can you guys PLEASE fix the bug when alliance players can get inside orgrimmar AH and stay there killing the NPCs. There are several videos showing you how to get behind orgrimmar main AH, you just need to get under orgrimmar and fly to the AH and your inside. The problem is that the players cant target the alliance players inside AH to kill them. This happens daily on my realm and as we speak they have been doing it for hours.Zixxy2 1d
1d Bug text Hi, maybe not the good section, but seems I cant find bug forum here .. kinda weird. There is bug with buff text in invasion. https://imgur.com/a/bXFIdBrighthair1 1d
1d Silence System. Hello. First of all, a little heads up I broke the terms of service, I am not in the slightest mad about it. The GM's do the job they're assigned, and cant be mad nor argue with that, however. The silence system is flawed in many ways, and I would like to try and describe in which ways it is flawed, and how its the truth. The first part of the system that is flawed, there is an ignore button which blizzard actually made bigger for each individual player, first and foremost players should use that instead of reporting, if you dislike a players writings, the ignore button makes you unable to ever hear a pip from him or her, reporting a player is hateful, and spiteful, you want to hurt them by silencing them, that's for one childish, immature, and totally against all moral standings, they enabled the ignore button as a ways of cutting the connection between you and another player, the player in question would never want to let you see his or her messages again if you ignore them, so the purpose for the ignore button is already a solid solution. The second flaw in this system is friendship, and Guild membership, while some players might be hated, or disliked, those who break the rules, and terms of service but have friends usually dont get reported for swearing, or cussing, say there is a stranger saying "I hate pigs", let's say its a racial slur, he gets reported, say a friend does it of some trade lurkers, he will be spared. It happens a lot, and in many instances is very unjust. The third reason the system is flawed is you cut all available features to actually play on alt characters, or your main for one. Why cut out making a group for a raid, or a dungeon, similar - Personally as a person with not many friends, the option is pugging, which is very booger'ish. The fourth flaw is new players, or less experienced players - Some players can trigger you. There are some players out there whom ruins your gaming experience by refusing to play the game right, refuses to leave a group, or similar to drag you down with them. I dont believe in reporting, it ruins a players gaming experience, i simply put a player whom gets on my nerves on ignore, and leave it at that. but it its not just words that triggers some players, its the way others behave. For instance, had a dungeon group leveling a new character up, 2 players were teamates, and refused to play normally, and kept mass pulling, and taking 10 minutes between pulls, it triggered the group and we couldnt do anything, we asked them nicely to leave the group, refused and it triggered me, i kept calling them swear words, and they were boogers all the way, really annoying and irritating, but there is no way to report behaviour, besides written so where do that leave us. I truly believe the system is flawed and isn't fair for many reasons, a simple ignore is all you need to get rid of annoying person, and in most cases the players being attacked are usually baiting it, or deserves it. PS. I know blizzard only implemented this solution to get rid of gold spammers, and advertisement, but they should find a better way to get rid of them. There's plenty more reasons this sytem is flawed, and will be more than happy to go into more details, i just wanned to shed some light on this, as it isnt fair, and unjust. Tons of players get to keep playing while swearing, due to having friends, while others get, if they just say one thing that is not okay, gets reported, massively. The ignore button is all that is needed, the report system is a ways to make people more evil - everyone knows that there's an ignore button, so why report behaviour you indulge in with your friends. So the only answer i can come up with is, people are not very kind, nor friendly, they're out to make everyone's gaming experinece worse if they're not friends of theirs.Grønbech14 1d
2d 110 Elite Mobs in Normal Neltharion's Lair There are 110+ mobs in 'normal' Neltharion's Lair due to Neltharion's Lair: Stonedark Slaves WQ. That should be a bug right? I can't even kill them with my 101 twink, since most of my spells miss. https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9tl3j4q0p2c7c7/WoWScrnShot_121417_181530.jpg?dl=0Kodokodo1 2d
2d 110 Elite Mobs in Normal Neltharion's Lair There are 110+ mobs in 'normal' Neltharion's Lair due to Neltharion's Lair: Stonedark Slaves WQ. That should be a bug right? I can't even kill them with my 101 twink, since most of my spells miss. https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9tl3j4q0p2c7c7/WoWScrnShot_121417_181530.jpg?dl=0Kodokodo1 2d
2d View character on the forum bugged So this isn't an overly important issue, but the gear and appearence of this character on the forum does not match the in-game gear and appearence. It's stuck on the state it was in over two days ago.Lytariel13 2d
1d Balance of power. Hello! Again... in this thread its all about the balance of power, i find it very difficult to complete as legion let's be honest leveling, and the bop has been how do i put this the nicest way possible (!@#$!) When a veteran player has already been through it once, the motivation to go through that hell again, dissapears, completely. I had this imagination that you would've made certain skips, but logging an alt and having to get honored with court of forandis, and go through the same exact hell, you did the very first time, really triggers hopelessness. Do you have any plans to make skips for those who've already cleared it once before? - Having a couple alts, wanning it on them all, is not possible, the mentality to do that is not there, and totally makes you want to quit.Grønbech3 1d
2d Chinese TCG loot cards Can anyone confirm if any Chinese loot cards can work on EU servers. Someone told me that newer foil loot cards could work. If so, which loot boxes are applicable? P.S originally posted in General but someone told me to post here insteadHuntersorc2 2d
2d Additional slots on accs and inactive guilds Hello! I've read some topics and talked about inactive guilds in general with GameMaster but still have some questions and suggestions. 1. Inactive guilds. I want a guildname but it is already in use. Rules for changing GM: ... So, these guild members was inactive longer than a week (no recent news) and people whom I checked previously in news was rank 4 (funny coincidence with needed ranks 1-3). I have this guildname on different realm and I want to move it here. I'm not a member of this guild, I cant talk to GM or to rank 1-3 members for about 2-3 months. What options do I have to solve it? Because the guildname looks to be binded forever if you make it (thats wrong?). 2. Question and suggestion. Can we add more character slots on account? I guess not, but maybe we will have option to buy them in future? Like +10 to acc or like +2-3 on server. Its especially needed when new subraces will be added. Solving first question without simply closing topic would be really appreciated.Montekda2 2d
2d [Champions of Legionfall]dont show up in order hall? Cant seem to start it - to unlock my follower on alt's - they have all done the storyline - they have all done the 1 invation + quest for it (1500re one) have the [Champions of Legionfall] completed on main so issue - the quest dont seem to show up in my order hall - i know a few with the same issueCarêbear22 2d
2d A way to move this chars posts to another? does ^ exist, want to change my "forum personality"Legionofimps3 2d
1d Demon Hunter transmog: Warglaives of Azzinoth I was super excited to get a transmog for my Demon Hunter, and today I finally farmed both Warglaives on one of my character. In a month there will be BC timewalking event to actually get it, but after I found how awful this transmog actually looks I don't even know if I want to have it! https://twitter.com/Xixey92/status/887012350578089984 It has nothing to do with Warglaives of Azzinoth! it true that developers refuse to fix this bug because they believe it is okay to just turn weapons other way round?Mindflesh2 1d
2d A message to Allen Adham Someone, please convey this message to Allan Adham. WoW Classic and Beyond (WoW 2.0) Dear Blizzard, Now that Allen Adham is back on the team as head of new IP, I have high hopes that we might see WoW 2.0. For those who don't know who Allen Adham is, he is the father of Blizzard and most of what we loved about the original game was his ideas. He left Blizzard before TBC and returned last year. I think the path retail WoW has taken after Vanilla has continued to receive ridiculing feedback on several things, especially things that were never criticized in such ways back in Vanilla. Races were given names like space goats and then there was the biggest joke in WoW's history, Pandas. However, to their credit, the team did manage to pull off a decent expansion with Wrath of the Lich King without Allen Adham, so it wasn't all a total disaster, but still enough damage has been done that might be harder to fix than to simply have Classic WoW take on a different path of its own. WoW 2.0 can simply be the best of all expansions combined into one release on top of Classic WoW (as a separate game/server type) without increasing the level cap. I got this idea from Overwatch's latest map Blizzard World. I think it could be released with its own server type and with the highest fidelity graphics. Thanks for reading.Lyanora0 2d
2d Upper Karazhan Automatic Death after Curator Hey there company representatives, recently my characters are getting automatically killed by instance portal past Curator in Upper Karazhan, whenever entering this particular passage to next room my character dies instantly with having falling to abyss sound. This is happening notoriously after 7.3.2 patch and was reporting it via in game ticket but seems nothing was changed. There is also another issue closely related to this, apparently accepting summon to Kil'jaeden's platform in Tomb of Sargeras also results in instant death. Evidently seomthing was screwed up in last patch and was wondering if this ever going to be hotfixed ?? These glitches are really getting on customers' nerves and was wondering if you can speed up the reporting process. ThanksAngelîque1 2d
3d Will i get a response to my suggestions How do i know if a gm/dev has read my suggestion? will they respond to me in game? tyLegionofimps1 3d
3d Missing forum post Where is the forum post I created in Technical Support earlier this evening? Its URL was https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617441643Traprain4 3d
3d The "suggestions" -button? where can i submit suggestions in game, have a fewLegionofimps1 3d
3d WoW token not selling for more than a month I dont know how many people have the same issue, but i bought a token on 04-10-2017 and still it has not been sold on the AH. It is especially cruel, because its the first token i purchased and put on the AH. Customer support said that they cannot do anything about this, and ill just have to wait ( other friends have sold the token in a matter of days or less after me ) I will strongly suggest other buyers to beware that this method is ( at least for me ) kind of a scam. It is suggested when putting the token on the AH, it will likely be sold in 12 hours. Are there any others who have the same experiance with the tokens ? Can i have a clear answer on how this is possible ? Can i finnally get my ingame money in a normal timeframe, or is there an expected final date when the token can be bought ? Sry if this is kind of a rant, im really disappointed in the service and information providedNahlaria20 3d
3d problem for +20 days... Can it get more obvious that this? there's a huge train of druids in suramar botting, it's been going on for +20 days now. Everytime i see them i press the report button yet they are still here. How long does it take for a gm to select kazzak server and go to suramar to watch? What are they getting paid for...Trickazhunt1 3d
3d Real money boosters Where can we report those scumbags? As far as I know selling anything in-game related for real money is bannable, so I'm wondering what the most effective method is.Sinelis2 3d
22h Im struggling to increase my Item lvl Im not that good at wow iv always accepted that as iv only been playing on and off for 3 years but i feel like iv hit a brick wall in legion when trying to get better gear. My DH ilvl is 916 which i know i can increase it slightly to 920 by getting veiled argunite but idk how i can increase it beyond that point. I wana do mythic dungeons and raids but i always get declined by groups that are doing normal raids and mythic + dungeons. It doesn't make sense to me like how am i gunna get better gear if i cant even do the things that will get me better gear. I pretty much rely on luck and the raid finder. I cant tell if there something im not doing correctly or if i just need a lot of patience.Cirila6 22h
3d Armory not updating Hello, is here some reason why is my armory not updating? I have there mixed info from previous season, previous week and so on....And it is like that more than weekTashrak6 3d
3d Restarting on a US realm Hey guys, I'm a long time EU player that moved to the US 6 years ago. With the changes coming to levelling in the new patch I thought that this would be a good time to restart afresh on a US server. I was thinking about liquidating my gold on my EU account, but wasn't sure what currency it would be in? When I access the in game shop it shows the prices in US dollars. When I go to the online armory it shows it in Euros and US dollars, depending on which page I'm on. If this money was in US dollars I assume that it would be available to use in the US shop to purchase a US edition of the game? At the moment I have a US starter account linked to my BNET, if this was a regular account would I be able to use my mounts, heirlooms and pets that are on my current EU account? Thanks, AnwinAnwin5 3d