Customer Support

26 Sep 2013 Customer Service Information The Customer Service Forum cultivates a beneficial relationship between our support departments and player community by providing a friendly environment where players can exchange information, access self-help resources, highlight in-game issues, and receive meaningful guidance through personal and fun interactions with Blizzard representatives. Index: Forum Information Forum Guidelines Twitter Additional Social Media ResourcesHagut4 26 Sep 2013
2d UPDATE - Mobile/Web Auction House Disabled in 7.3.5 Just letting you all know that we are working on a hotfix at the moment to re-enable the Web and Mobile AH. Due to changes made in 7.3.5, players will be need to have logged in to the game since the patch launch in order to be able to access the Mobile AH once this hotfix is live. Just for some additional clarity, these database changes were why we disabled the tools on the launch of 7.3.5 and why it took us a little bit to update them. Soon as I'm aware that this is live I'll update the thread.Tiogaradh3 2d
11 Jan CROWDS on Twitter - Season 7 Ep25: All Good Things About half a year ago, we've begun a little experiment to tap into the potential of the playerbase to help itself when it comes to a variety of issues that may not necessarily require contact with Blizzard customer support, such as technical issues or game-related questions. A number of volunteers, experienced at Blizzard games and interested in lending a helping hand to fellow players, have signed up over the months, contributing to our efforts in seeing our players' problems resolved. This CROWDS program was a player-based support initiative that allowed volunteers to help their fellow adventurers via Twitter, using an Android-based mobile app tied to our own social media channels. This app allowed participating helpers to see and respond to tweets that were asking Blizzard for help. You can find more detailed information on CROWDS and how to use the app on our support site article. Alas, the initiative has run its course and we are preparing to lay this program to rest as we proceed to look for other ways to improve the reach and efficiency of our support. Before this curtain will close, however, we wanted to run one last season in order to give everyone a chance to assemble one last time, to make use of this tool for a few more weeks, and to have a last shot at qualifying for our rewards. No matter whether you're a veteran CROWDS helper or want to give this a try before the opportunity fades, all are welcome to subscribe to the app and help their fellow gamers! These are the rewards from which you may pick, should you manage to outshine most of your fellow participants: Hearthstone: Card Packs (x7) Heroes of the Storm: Loot Chests (x12) Overwatch: Loot Boxes (x11) StarCraft II: Co-op Commanders (pick any 2 and/or share StarCraft II: Announcers (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) with a friend) NOTE: Please be aware that using protected Tweets may prevent others from viewing your responses, disqualifying you from participation. Be sure to set your Tweets to public in order to remain visible and eligible for potential rewards!Hagut0 11 Jan
28 Aug 2012 Legion 7.3.5 - Common Issues [09.02.] ★ Patch Notes ★ Known issues (TBA) ★ Common tech issues/fixes ★ Hotfixes ★ Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. Welcome to Patch 7.3.5! If you experience issues when logging in after the latest patch, reset your user interface and remove all addons! Here's what you are contacting us about the most right now: Character: Boosted characters can't queue for Crown Chemical NOT A BUG: This is part of an existing restriction. Boosted characters can't enter older content instances for 24 hours since the use of the service. Quest: Disappearing weekly world quests KNOWN ISSUE: Players may notice that entering specific zones automatically abandons their weekly quest. Investigation underway. Character: Paid character service stuck or paid twice KNOWN ISSUE: A number of recently initiated character services may be stuck on "Awaiting Payment Confirmation" or "Completed, Required Confirmation", locking the affected character. We have investigated and eliminated the cause of this issue so that it should no longer occur, but some services purchased prior to the fix still seem to be stuck in this state. Please contact the gamemaster team if you are among the affected players. Account: SMS Protect/Authenticator, Extra Bag Slots INFO: We have noticed a spike of interest in our SMS Protect and Authenticator services due to our offer of 4 extra bag slots for participating players. Please note that it may take up to 30 minutes for the bag slots to unlock after these security features are added to your account, and that it may be necessary to log out and back in once this time has passed. More information about these services is available here: [SMS Protect] [Authenticator] Please report any additional suspected bugs using the "Submit Bug" option in the ingame support portalNatryndon10 28 Aug 2012
16m Name change for this name? I did this character before i knew the strict rp rules, just want to check wether this name is OK for an rp server or i should be renamed, im afraid of being banned due to my friend getting a two weeks ban for a name that sounds like some real person. Thanks big kisses bye.Zaaladiin0 16m
59m Cannot create a Demon Hunter Hi, I tried to make a demon hunter, but was not able to. I have no other DH on this Realm. My 110 dwarf paladin is a boosted char (BfA boost), and my only > lvl 70 on this server. As far as I can determine going through forums and websites, I do meet all criteria for making a DH. (> lvl 70 char, no other DH on the realm, and free slot). Can someone please help me out here? Am I missing something?Holyboon0 59m
1h CS Lounge IV Greetings everyone! Due to unforeseen circumstances, the previous lounge disappeared into the void, and as such, we're making a new one. For anyone that is unfamiliar with the CS Lounge this is simply a place where the Customer Support regulars can come to chat and post anything off-topic so as not to derail existing threads. So pull up a chair, grab a coffee or two, eat a cookie, if there's anything left, post and relax!Hagut2133 1h
2h Can I buy multiple realm transfers at once? I have 3 characters that I want to move to another realm in the near future and I'd prefer to do all it at the same time so I don't have to make multiple payments. Is that possible? P.S. Not asking for a discount here, I'd just prefer to pay 1x75€ instead of 3x25€ :DLellína2 2h
2h Letting my friend play wow Hi im wondering if i will get banned or not if i let my friend play on my WOW 3 meanwhile i play on my WOW 1 These are the questions i have about it 1. will i get banned? 2. What consequenses are there? 3. Does it even work?Frasterr4 2h
3h I keep getting logged out of the forums. For some reason, I keep being logged out of the wow forums, and am only able to get back in if I clear cookies. If I just click log in after being logged out, the forum page reloads but nothing else happens. I remain logged out until I've cleared the cookies. Not sure if it's related, but I'm also being redirected to the US version of battle.net, even if I manually enter the eu adress. To reach the forums I basically have to go straight there by using my browsing history. Going via the battle.net main page just brings me to the US version. Anyone know what might be causing this, and what can be done to fix it? Edit: I use firefox.Vatsug6 3h
7h VElf - Can't Get To Vashj'ir. Boosted 110 Vold-Elf. Trying to do Elder of Cataclysm. Only have Elder Moonlance in Vashj'ir left to do so as I have used the other Cata Ports in SW I clicked on the Vashj'ir one and... nothing. Oh ofc, I remember pre-quests. I fly off to have a look at the Hero's Call Board in the Dwarven District but it just says "There is nothing interesting posted here right now". I go over to the board in Trade District but it say's the same thing. Went back to the portals in SW and spoke to Naraat the Earthspeaker and did the quests 'The Eye of the Storm/The Maelstrom/Deepholm, Realm of Earth and The Call of the World-Shaman'. Naraat has no more quests for me. No 'Into the Abyss' or 'To the Depths'. Went down to the Harbor to find Recruiter Burns, not phazed so I can't find him.Darway8 7h
7h VElf - Can't Get To Vashj'ir. Boosted 110 Vold-Elf. Trying to do Elder of Cataclysm. Only have Elder Moonlance in Vashj'ir left to do so as I have used the other Cata Ports in SW I clicked on the Vashj'ir one and... nothing. Oh ofc, I remember pre-quests. I fly off to have a look at the Hero's Call Board in the Dwarven District but it just says "There is nothing interesting posted here right now". I go over to the board in Trade District but it say's the same thing. Went back to the portals in SW and spoke to Naraat the Earthspeaker and did the quests 'The Eye of the Storm/The Maelstrom/Deepholm, Realm of Earth and The Call of the World-Shaman'. Naraat has no more quests for me. No 'Into the Abyss' or 'To the Depths'. Went down to the Harbor to find Recruiter Burns, not phazed so I can't find him.Darway8 7h
2m Access to alpha bfa is unfair hi I have registered for any test (alpha&beta) for wow before bilzzcon2017 with around 5 months and didnt get any access for alpha bfa the only get it is streamer This is unfair to us ,we didnt get any thing . I have communicated with with gm and he told me im registered already for alpha, then why i cant access to it?? ITS UNFAIRRosemena23 2m
7h Wasting my Nethershards loadingscreen stuck I trying to do the Mage tower after my 1st attempt it don't load it has 11hours left so why can't I redo it. its annoying how it take my Nethershards but can't even get in to fight anything. no way to report this to GM in game. Loading screen just stuck on 0%Ammos2 7h
8h Blizzard App won't lauch. When I try to start the Battle.net program, it won't go past "Starting the Blizzard App" which comes up on the screen. When I open the task manager to end the process, it says that only the Update Agent is open and not the program itself... I can't even reinstall the application, because it says that the program is running or being used, which it isn't. Thanks in advance :)Getstabed5 8h
9h Any way to change screenshot directory? Hey. I'm wanting to have my screenshots save to my HDD rather than my SSD where space is precious. Is there any way to change the screenshot directory to my HDD rather than my SSD outside of flat out moving the game folder over? Thanks. Edit: By this, I mean, cutting out the moving them to a different folder step, so it directly, when I hit Print Screen, saves that screenshot to a different location.Valrysha6 9h
10h Draenor Server Unbearable So I just brought some friends over to Draenor-EU horde as preparation for rolling horde in BFA. Now I chose this server through several referrals to it made by great raiders and it's generally a server thats well spoken off. Apparently Auction house/bank/Guildbank are the laggiest and messiest functionalities the game has to offer, on this server specifically. I asked around in /2 /1 but every response was just "Sadly its been like this for a long time". I'd rather know when it's gonna get fixed than hearing "Its a big server deal with it".Wist3 10h
10h I have made some mistakes. Call me a moron, but my frustration slowly overwhelms me. I have got two BATTLE.net accounts. There is an active WoW account and a Starter on my main. And there is only a Starter on the second, what I haven't used it for a long time. Long story short, I want to remove my unused account. Why? Just because I don't need it. Naivety or not: I thought I have got a right to do it. Furthermore I want one of my email spam free. I already clicked many times on unsubscribe from these automated messages like newsletters, advertisements, promotions, offers, etc. I still keep these emails from BLIZZARD. So I logged into my unwanted account and I opened a ticket. I asked the support to delete my BATTLE.net account completely. Then strange thing has happened. This ticket has appeared on my main account. Why? I never connected, merged, linked them together, or anything else. In past, I didn't receive any warning email about they are merging these accounts against my will. Did they do it based on my name or my ip address? Unfortunately that ticket will remain forever on my main account, even I cancelled. One day an eager employee of support will read it and delete my main account permanently. Damn. I still have two different accounts: each has got WoW1 account, two unique battletags, two emails, two passwords, also there aren't any shared things in the collection tabs. I tried do something to deal my paranoia and It has become worse. Too unfair, I can't even dispose of my personal data. I am like Kyle Broflovski who accepted the EULA without read it. Is there any way to remove that ticket? What can I do now? Apart from nothing, of course... :(Ízisz1 10h
10h Highmountain legion assault bugged Highmountain legion assault cant be done as the [Holding Our Ground] quest is bugged. the mobs wont spawn. one seems to be permanent evade mode.Raslup1 10h
10h Boosted char can't do timewalking? *title* I can do Heroics and Normals but I can't queue for timewalking. Any ideas?Sutherford1 10h
10h Create horde allied race without max level horde I resubbed and bought the XP so I could play on horde side with my girlfriend, finished the requirements for nightborne race only to find out I don't get a prompt to unlock the allied races on a level 100 horde char. Does that mean I have to level a horde char all the way to 110 before I can start a nightborne?Sheetka3 10h
11h Heritage Armor question on Allied Races Hi everyone! I have read this condition: Leveling without any paid boosts from level 20 to 110 on the Allied Race character will unlock the Heritage Armor Set for that Allied Race. However and this might seems silly, but if I already have a lvl 100 and if I race change it to an Allied Race and then level it up until 110, will I get that Armor Set?? (I think "not", but still would like to ask around)Sighuman29 11h
14h Forums log in troubles. Still having issues, Tio. Don't know if this is the right place, I mean, I am a customer, and I'm seeking support... Oh well, if it's wrong, I'm sure you'll move it. Anyway, enough rambling! Every now and then I get logged out of the forums, and clicking the log in button just refreshes the page, other people are logged on as the forums are constantly receiving new posts, and as I am logged in now, it's evident that the problem eventually goes away. Usually after an hour or so. As far as I know I'm not being banned for anything. I hope I haven't given any reason to be banned! If I had, I'd imagine I'd get told, else how would I ever learn from it? So what's happening? Is anyone else victim to this?Kubluku11 14h
15h Val'anyr Hammer - Ulduar Timewalking Can we get Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings transmog from ulduar timewalking like black temple tw twin blades?Muteber5 15h
20h Gift card and BfA Had a search but nothing came up. If I purchase a gift card for myself can I use it to pre-purchase Battle for Azeroth for myself?Grimbane1 20h
20h Allied races question. So, I've been playing as alliance through Legion and didnt have a hard time getting the achivments and quests done to unlock the alliance new races.. Now, since i only have a couple of lvl 100 horde on a different server, how can I unlock the horde new races. Do I really need to level them (or one at least) to 110?Karânka1 20h
22h Why can't Battle for Azeroth pre-order be gifted? It was my birthday yesterday, and when a friend asked what i wanted, I had nothing better in mind than a BFA pre-order. As the day came, my friend had to give me the bad news that he can't gift me the pre-order even though he had gifted me WoW related stuff before (gametime and a battle-pet). As I'm currently running low on funds, I will have to wait up to a few months to pre-order BFA myself, and i was really looking forward to leveling the new allied races. Is there any specific reason as to why pre-orders can't be gifted? Can we see this change soon, or at least for future expansions?Blamityblam6 22h
22h Random Legendary Tokens sent to classes that have all I bought a legendary token for 1000 essences on my DK that has all legendaries. It crafted a Warlock Token. This token I sent to my warlock, when used instead of crafting a new random legendary it just creates the same token over and over. This seems like a bug because the longer the expansion goes on the more people who have all legendaries on their alts (thanks to essences) will continue and more people will report this as I am as a problem. People will say that *it's intended not a bug* or this will *prevent people power gearing alts by converting them all to 1 class* I mean what is the problem with that. If you are at the state where you can convert all tokens to 1 class then it would give the token value for alts since you have had all legendaries anyhow. Making the token convert to another random would actually help with the catchup system, which is the whole reason the essence vendor came out in the first place. Being able to convert essence into random tokens you cannot use at all defeats its purpose especially when tokens cannot be even refunded or vendor'd for any value. Most people wont see the value of sending a token to fresh class if you already have it with all legendaries. Unless you want to make a toon with friends on an opposite server or try opposite faction. Like I said people currently wont have this issue but its going to be more frequent in the future as the titan essence has sped things up and we are coming to end of expansion.Izy0 22h
1d Character boost not available? Hello I've just checked that the option for "character boost" is not available in the online store. Any thoughts on when it will be available?Soulsaviour2 1d
1d Cannot delete my deathknight! Hai y'all. I made a deathknight one of these past few days and realized I'd like to level another class instead. Unfortunately I cannot delete my deathknight as it still has mail. While I'm sure a lot of people simply forget to delete the plain letters in their mailboxes, my issue is that I can neither pick it up nor delete it inside the mailbox. (It's the letter you get for checking the mailbox in the deathknight starting zone). "In the Name of the Light!" from Dansel Adams. To fix this I've: Restarted PC + everything regarding the battlenet app Deleted game Cache Sent mail to said character from another character and successfully picking it up but to no avail. If anyone knows how to help, do say! ^^ Edit: I don't use ANY addons, so there shouldn't be any interference from those.Murfstarbrr1 1d
1d Character transfer and opening a ticket issue Ok guys, since I can't get in touch with any GM I decided to post my problem here and hopefully someone can help. Last night I purchased a character transfer and the icon by the character keeps saying that my estimated transfer time is 3 minutes. After being unable to play I decided to open ticket. But when I try to do that, it prompted me to chose one of my characters I am having problem with. But, the characters I can choose from are not my characters. They belong to a friend of mine who invited me to play via recruit a friend. Anyone had this problem before? Oh and any GM seeing this would be helpful.Gabril5 1d
1d RAF - old trial account? Okey, so I've just recruited a friend. Does it have some kind of delay at linking accounts? We dont seem to have the benefits from linked accounts, and he told me that even though he just bought his wow account today, the trial account per se is way older. So, does that count for the 3months rule? We didnt think it would do so, otherwise he would have just cretaed a new account, as he did not have any real progres in this one. Any insight would be appreciatedFlippin6 1d
6h A challenging look achievement not awarded Hi i just finished my mage tower challenge. I finished the quest chain and was sent to dalaran and raised my weapon too. but the achievement didnt unlock. I also killed KJ in hc and the green tint didnt unlock. any help? I am able to use the default flame tint though as a proof i completed the challengeBlindrush2 6h
1d Nightborne starting gear Just created my first Nightborne character, and after equiping my heirloom armor i tried to transmog it into the set of armor i started with (in this case: Spellsculptor's Robe), but i can't even find it in my appearences.. Is this some kind of bug? Or was it seriously intended for it not to be transmogable, or even registered in Appearences?Haretsu3 1d
1d leavers kill the game RBG grouping needs a new penalty system, which will give a queue penalty timer for those who join a premade group through LFM. Such as a 1 hour of non elligibility for queueing to any rated pvp .Without a penalizing system added to the LFM RBG feature, you are able to destroy any group with either ill intentions or just being AFK. Minus CR penalty should be added for any player who leaves an on going match.Imbál1 1d
1d 110 boost service exchange? Hey there! First off, sorry if the title is a little missleading, but I don't know what else to call.. this topic? and sorry if the thread isn't posted in the right section; anyway, on to the topic; I met a slight personal problem, and I know not everyone has it - but I encountered it and wanted to know “why is that?”. The problem is, I got pretty much every class at level 110 - I know, first world problem, am I right? As excited I was for the new allied races, I don't like having more than one of each class to attend. So I went ahead and deleted my 110 mage and 110 shaman, creating a Nightborne mage and Highmountain tauren - and you may think, what the-is wrong with you? Well, what can I say? I want that heritage armor and play as those new races - however, it was still time vanished into thine air, so it wasn't all good feelings. But, here is where the problem comes in; I don't need the 110 boost. So I went ahead and got in contact with a GM, in hopes of perhaps exchange this service, for potentially other services (2 race changes and 1 appearance change to be exact, willing to be charged those 5 euros extra it would cost). As I was writting with this GM, by the way - absolute great guy - highfive to you GMs out there, I discovered you couldn't exchange the 110 boost for other services, because it was purchased with an expansion preorder? With such a heavy selling point, such as allied races I find this a little strange? One of the other reasons I can’t just buy race changes, is because I am studying, so my economy is not strong – so I can’t throw money around. WoW game time and buying Battle for Azeroth was the few luxuries I could allow myself. Don’t get me wrong though in the heritage-armor department, I think that is a really cool idea – but, would be nice with a bit more versatility in terms of the potential provided services. Sitting with a 110 boost, without being able to do anything with it, isn’t that great of a feeling. I personally think this topic is worth discussing, that people can relate to and hopefully get the attention of the blues/Blizzard - potentially making a change. I hope what you read made somewhat sense and thanks for reading my friends.Aegnir4 1d
1d My starter character isnt in battlechest I have starded playing yesterday and got 19 lvl. My brother bought me battlechest via email, but when i activated it, by char from started wasnt here. Is there any option to merge thses 2 accounts? Low lvls are really boring, and doing 2nd time the same quests is just pain.Birkart3 1d
1d Spamming is NOT against Terms of Use Apparently spamming is against Terms of Use. But, I advise all players to read this because it's not. Blizzards Code of Conduct does not specify Spamming. https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/42673 Blizzards Terms of Use does not specify Spamming. http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/about/termsofuse.html But the way the GM's enforce it because they know they are in the wrong for applying 24 hours suspensions to accounts, with this: " BLIZZARD MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ANY BNET ACCOUNT OR WORLD OF WARCRAFT ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, most account suspensions, terminations and/or deletions are the result of violations of this Terms of Use or the" BUT GUESS WHAT! That line does NOT exist in the Terms of Use! They also like to say that this is a policy, but it's not: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/44277 That is an explanation as to why your account was silenced but again there is nothing in the rules about Spamming. If you read the Terms of Use found here (http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/about/termsofuse.html) and go to the Ingame Policies link, the page is not found (https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/ingame-policies) And to top it all, this was the reply from the GM "Hello! As I mentioned, the terms of use allow us to enforce a penalty at our discretion, since you were reported, we reviewed your case and applied a silence to your account. Have a nice day" So. Blizzard GM's enforce rules and penalties at their own discretion by chopping and changing comments from the Terms of Use to suit their agenda. I have never had an issue with Blizzard GM's before, but this has changed my view on them. Mainly because of this, this is a true show of how GM's manipulate the system to justify their agenda: you: distrubing other players isnt against the rules. Unless you are now saying I was griefing, throwing orfeeding GM: (vi) Harass, threaten, stalk, embarrass or cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort to any user of the Game; you: Was I caauing a player distress? GM: they thought so, more than 5 reported you So, when you yell or anything in a city and roleplay as a cult, one thing before you all start to have any kind of fun, remember, if someone reports you for no reason at all, or as a troll, Blizzard GM's will use any means to enforce it, even though, it's not against the Terms of Use and Code of ConductVinystra9 1d
1d argus the unmaker release spirit bug hi, from antorus launch i keep having bug that unable me to release spirit at the start of phase 4 fight with argus the unmaker. Same situation is described on us battlenet: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759598173 do you know any solution? and please dnt write me stuff like relod ui or sth becouse this dnt work, it is not an addon issue becose even with all addons turn down bug comes upNethrezin1 1d
1d Azjol Nerub: Second boss bugged? Okay, so I just was in Azjol Nerub...and we wiped four times on the second boss, before the group dissolved. The nerubians didn't stop spawning which meant that Hadronox constantly healed up. Not to mention the damage from everything was completely unhealable as a 63 Holy priest.Keydiam1 1d
1d 77 euro for complete collection Guys im about to buy it. I want those 2 boosts for only 77 euro, please can someone confirm that i will be able to use them on my main EDIT: https://gyazo.com/503b0fe73f742e68318773595295cd40 I also have a question about that I have already unlocked nightborne on my main if i buy this will i be able to play the nightborne so that will ruin the chance for me to refund the game if i do not get the boosts on my main?Frasterr5 1d
1d Can't cue for BGS My low level priest (level 11 now) cant sign up for Bgs, he gets message: "you've been removed from the queue because someone is missing required quest completion" Anyone else has this?Xembla5 1d
1d Love token theft After some reasonable farming during the Love festival, I went to bed last night with 265 love tokens, just 5 shy for one of the mounts that I still need to get. I figured that I better get some sleep before having to get up to work next morning and that I'll just keep the tokens in the bank for a year. Next day, the tokens have been stolen from my bags. Mocking all the boring farming I had to do. What kind of faulty reasoning is the cause of this kind of lousy treatment of a loyal customer? I want to complain about this decision by Blizzard, and I want the stolen tokens returned to me.Ballistae7 1d
2d Are character boosts still account bound? So if i buy a new wow account and legion will i get the character boost on my main aswell like if they were account bound? i saw a youtube video with someone doing it but that was half a year agoFrasterr2 2d
2d [BUG] Blood Boil's distortion disappears As title states, when i join a fresh instance and use Blood Boil, an awesome Distortion Effect appears around my character. But during boss encounters it disappears and I haven't been able to find a way to restore it back.Nathrizarri2 2d
2d Pre-Purchase BfA in stores As I've collected all the other expansions in hardcover I am going to buy this one as well so I get the art book and such. But is there a way to start doing the quests before? Is there a code or such that can be used so I don't have to wait for the release, or am I forved to buy both the collectors edition and and online version even thou I only need one.Rishana2 2d
2d Propaganda quest Is Moonbrook propaganda bugged...can not find the last item....normally lying in full view on road. There is a parchment there but it is blacked out.Mushypeas0 2d
2d Armory Page not updating Hello, for now about three months my armory page only has been updated partially. I also noticed that 3rd party services such as wowprogress and raider.io are unable to pull any API Data on my character. After 7.3.5 hit the live servers some of the stuff(equiped items) on my armory page got updated but not all of it, like achievements and Argus Progress. I opened a ticket but the GM told me there is nothing he could do and told me I should open up a thread on the support forum. Character in question: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/antonidas/av%c3%ae%c3%b3n https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/antonidas/Av%C3%AE%C3%B3nAvîón5 2d
2d Can't create a Demon Hunter I made a Demon Hunter yesturday and deleted it shortly after. Now I can't make a new one. It's been several hours since I deleted it. This is the message I get. "Character creation for that type is throttled" I've read about it on the forums, but people are able to make a new one after less than an hour.Krakinoz18 2d