Customer Support

26 Sep 2013 Customer Service Information The Customer Service Forum cultivates a beneficial relationship between our support departments and player community by providing a friendly environment where players can exchange information, access self-help resources, highlight in-game issues, and receive meaningful guidance through personal and fun interactions with Blizzard representatives. Index: Forum Information Forum Guidelines Twitter Additional Social Media ResourcesHagut4 26 Sep 2013
11 Oct CROWDS on Twitter - Episode IV: A New Season Following the success of this community-based support initiative, we've decided to kick off another season leading up into BlizzCon at the start of November. Like last time, players will have a chance to sign up for CROWDS, an Android-based app tied to our Twitter channels, enabling them to see and respond to questions and calls for help from fellow members of the community. Just like with our technical and customer support forums, our goal is to provide a platform for exchanging additional advice, which should be particularly helpful for players experiencing problems outside the business hours of our social media teams. Regardless of whether you're a veteran helper or are just now considering to join the ranks, we'd love to see you contribute to our Twitter channels! Like last time, there will be prizes for the best helpers. Helping other players can feel rewarding on its own, but if you manage to shine, you may also be eligible for a free BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, delivered just in time to enjoy live coverage from all stages, on-demand replays and epic bonus loot for our games! If you have already purchased your Virtual Ticket, or would rather receive something else rather than watching BlizzCon (b-but ... it's going to be awesome! we promise! D:), you may also be eligible to choose from one of the following: Hearthstone: Card Packs (x7) Heroes of the Storm: Loot Chests (x12) Overwatch: Loot Boxes (x11) StarCraft II: Nova Covert Ops Mission Pack StarCraft II: Co-op Commanders (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) StarCraft II: Announcers (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) For details on CROWDS and how to use the app, be sure to check out our support site article. NOTE: Please be aware that using protected Tweets may prevent others from viewing your responses, disqualifying you from participation. Be sure to set your Tweets to public in order to remain visible and eligible for potential rewards!Tyryndar0 11 Oct
10 Oct [Recruit-a-Friend] Common Issues & Questions This thread is intended as a guide to help you troubleshoot the most commonly reported issues with RAF and explain how / when rewards can be claimed. Please make sure to check this thread thoroughly before opening a new thread or indeed posting questions you may have here in this thread. Common Issues such as accounts not appearing linked & experience gain seeming incorrecthttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9256846020?page=1#2 Reward Systemhttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9256846020?page=1#3Shammoz947 10 Oct
28 Aug 2012 Legion 7.3 - Common Issues [14.09.] ★ Patch Notes ★ Known issues ★ Common tech issues/fixes ★ Hotfixes ★ Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. Welcome to Patch 7.3! If you experience issues when logging in after the latest patch, reset your user interface and remove all addons! Here's what you are contacting us about the most right now: Gameplay: No Honor from 2v2 Arena Wins HOTFIX INC: Thanks to additional reports from affected players, we have now been able to identify the source of the issue and are working on implementing a solution. Gameplay: Unable to use bonus roll in Invasion Points NEED MORE INFO: Some players have reported being unable to use Seal of Broken Fate bonus rolls after completing an Argus Greater Invasion Point on multiple characters. If you are affected by this issue, please mention the boss you fought, your character's class, and whether the issue occurred only after a bonus roll was recently used successfully on another character or not. Quest: Cannot place Crest in "Seat of the Triumvirate: The Crest of Knowledge" NOT A BUG: Keep in mind you need to fly the Vindicaar to Mac'Aree to place the Crest of Knowledge in. The quest cannot be completed whilst you are docked at another zone. Quest: No kill credit for world quest "Ven'orn" KNOWN ISSUE: Some of our players are reporting that kills of Ven'orn are not counted for the eponymous Argus world quest. If you encounter this issue, please let us know any details, such as whether or not the world quest became untracked at some point (and, ideally, where exactly this happened). Quest: Fiona's Caravan missing for several Eastern Plaguelands quests UNDER INVESTIGATION: We have received reports that Fiona's Caravan is no longer present in the Eastern Plaguelands, preventing completion of certain quests such as "Onward, to Light's Hope Chapel", "The Trek Continues" or "Nobody to Blame but Myself". We are looking into the matter but recommend leveling affected characters elsewhere for now. Please report any additional suspected bugs using the "Submit Bug" option in the ingame support portalNatryndon10 28 Aug 2012
2h CS Lounge IV Greetings everyone! Due to unforeseen circumstances, the previous lounge disappeared into the void, and as such, we're making a new one. For anyone that is unfamiliar with the CS Lounge this is simply a place where the Customer Support regulars can come to chat and post anything off-topic so as not to derail existing threads. So pull up a chair, grab a coffee or two, eat a cookie, if there's anything left, post and relax!Hagut1355 2h
2h Cursor sizing for 4k I have been playing WoW in 4K UHD for a while now and the corsor is way to small, the problem is WoW has no way to adjust the cursor size so in 4K I keep losing where it is. Is it possable for Blizzard add a feature so we can change the size of the corsor so it can be seen?Mòógal0 2h
3h Exploration + Bug Hello! I recently discover that I could fly in Azuremyst Isle (the Argus quest line one) using Zen Flight. I think it's the unique legal method to explore the isle. So i wonder if i could explore the isle using this skill. Thanks!Balthoras0 3h
7h Bear Tank-LF Raiding guild LF Raiding guild. 936 Guardian Druid looking for an active raiding guild on server: Twisting Neather, EU realm, hopefully raiding 2 nights a week.Darththrash0 7h
8h Mythic + leaderboard bugged This is getting really irritating right now. Last week it didn't counted my 3 runs for Arcway, Maw and Eye. Now it is not showing my Cathedral run. I mainly do and enjoy mythic + runs. That's nearly the only reason I play this game these days and as all know if you want to enter a mythic + high key, it is required and very normal to have experience about it. But how can I show my experience while leaderboard is only showing top 100 runs of your server ? Isn't there a way to show your character's true progress at mythic + in game for everyone to see ?Nérdrage0 8h
9h LOG in Problems When i try to log into Vek'nilash i get world server down Also it is very very slow logging into any other server Any Help???Icevein1 9h
10h Customer Support - Live support not opened? Its well past 9:25 am and it says it opens on 7am. Is there a special holiday that im not aware of?Pirate4 10h
11h Reporting Player For: Language isn't enough I've had quite a few instances where toxic players use vulgar language in dungeons. Things relating to abuse to women, to racism, to mocking the mental health of people, and I'm fed up that the only option of reporting a player is "Report Player For: Language". My most recent interaction with this type of player was a mage called <snip>, in the sunwell dungeon during the BC Timewalking event, he complained about having aggro and not getting insta ressed even though we were in combat. Someone initiated a kick with the label "Toxic", and it passes before I could respond. He then starts whispering me "WHAT THE F*CK?!" and so on, eventually getting to the offensive language, mocking autism and racist comments. Why is there no easier way of reporting such filth? Profanity filter? I dont mind swearing, I just hate toxic players. Report him/her? Ive been in guilds where people have joked about child rape, reported them, and yet they still logged on every day. So the report system doesnt work, and these people get away with disgusting behaviour. Rant over, but still, blizzard should police this stuff a bit better. Took a screenshot for anyone who may not believe me :D <snip>Xerinsularis2 11h
13h Companion App - 200% chance mission failed bonus roll I had mission where I had 200% chance and yet bonus roll failed. Not sure it was just displayed bug or I really didn't get money from bonus roll. Screen with failed bonus roll http://imtp.me/cbxk029fhGeoje3 13h
5h Argus - only allowed 5 followers not 6 I have an alt that has unlocked all the Argus areas and he's had missions to upgrade 6 followers to 900 for ages. Problem is I'm only allowed 5 active followers. How do I get to have 6 active followers so I can do the missions? I hope I don't have to do the whole Legionfall campaign or entire Order Hall campaign to get the last follower on an alt. Argus has made both of those worthless. In fact Argus has made the whole of the rest of wow including raids worthless, but that's another story.Wholenuts10 5h
1d Unread Messages Blizz, the chat history is nice and all but please for the love of god, stop show ingame btag/real id whispers as unread in the launcher while i have read them ingame. I read that whisper in game and chose not to reply to it just. That dosen't mean it unread, please fix this, it is pretty annoying to see this when i have clearly read it.Vhíly1 1d
1d server xfer and faction change bugging HI there, I've tried to transfer my horde char from kazzak to ravencrest, and because you have now disabled being able to pay with credit card, the process seems to have bugged out. So what happened is that I then tried to add paypal to my account, which seemed to work. However, when I tried to click paypal, I get told there's not enough balance in my account (I thought this was supposed to be a direct payment?), and then the transfer just doesn't happen. However, in the meantime my character gets locked, and is now showing as horde on ravencrest, and flagged as faction change pending. I still haven't paid, but my character is now not accessible at all. A GM unlocked it, and I tried paypal again. Same result, but this time a response from the GM didn't bother checking any of this at all, and now my character is just locked. A very crappy customer service experience to put it mildly. I want to make a direct payment and not add money to my balance first, because this says it can take 3 days. Can someone help make this happen? My ticket ID is EU59989022.Kielya6 1d
1d No way to get to Dalaran I made a character in wow and did the level 100 boost on that character. But I never received a Dalaran Heartstone and the Dalaran portal in ogrimmar (The Drag) doesn’t show on my screen. I really need help!!Sumboy1 1d
1d Silithus items past sargeras' zerk Will we be able to find the old items after the zone is scarred? Like, there were some really nice robes i have seen in the past which, afaik, drop in sil (yet wowhead information is very limited), and i hope they won't become like 1 gold cap on ah :d And, i don't have any of them yet and don't really want to go farm them in the days before the patch comes...Cheinii7 1d
1d WoW Mobile Armory - iOS language Hi everyone, So I'm having an issue with my armory app on my iPhone 4. A few months ago I had it installed and it was in English although my iOS language is on Portuguese. A few weeks ago I had to do a back-up of my device, and, to my surprise, the armory changed its language to Portuguese. I know that the app assumes the iOS language, but is there ANY way to change it back to English without changing my phone language? I mean, it used to be in english although my system is and always was in Portuguese, and now because of a backup it is in Portuguese. It's anoying because although I'm from Portugal, I play the game in English and it is really frustrating to use the Auction House and instead of searching for, let's say, Deadly Vermilion Onyx I have to google the name they gave it in Portuguese which is Ônix Rubro Mortal. The translation that was made to the whole game is so ridiculous and my eyes just bleed from seeing it. Please help me =(Mongoku11 1d
1d Black Temple - Timewalking Ok so I have joined a raid group for BT timewalking yesterday evening and we 1 shotted all bosses except for Illidan. After a few failed attempts, people started leaving and we were forced to quit because we were lacking healers and DPS. How can I continue the raid now? Can i just join a illidan only raid or can i create a raid for illidan only? If i create a raid for illidan only, should everyone else have 8/9 too? what if they are unsaved? do they skip to the last boss? Thanks!Thorvius2 1d
1d Reporting From Real-ID. Hi, i recently reported someone from my Real ID for booting including all the evidence i had, all i got back was a automated reply about how blizzard made a new and amazing reply system which including me being able to report for "cheating". However this doesn't show up when i right click his name on my friends list. How can i solve this because he has been botting for months and i am sure he is ruining the economy on his realm.Bavlet5 1d
2d Not getting the initial exp quest Hello, I'm trying to start Legion with this character, but I do not get the starting quest, out of Orgrimmar you get the first quest or talking to the NPC gives you the option to go to Dalaran directly, and when traveling to Dalaran, I did not get the quest there. HELP PLS? Thank you!Leeds0 2d
1d not getting the proceeding quest for the weapon please help i did the quest for the druid tank to get the weapon after i didnt get the proceeding quests for the healer, feral, and balance. ive been searching the past 6 hours on how to fix this problem i went on youtube and asked people and had no answer i even wrote a long paragraph on support and when i pressed send it said error and all that i did was for nothing can u please fix this problem i am very mad right now on this service so can u please fix this problem and reimburse for all this time i spent on trying to fix something that is not my problem and a mistake you madeDemonzozo2 1d
2d Losing all my tricky treats after a disconnect Flew Eastern Kingdoms and had a lot of tricky treats in my bag. Got a disconnect so had to log in again. After that al my tricky treats where gone!! We also lose items like the "dousing agent" when we log off/disconnect. I reported it as a bug ingame but also mention it here. Maybe you guys can pass on this serious bug to the event-department.Missmag7 2d
2d Transmogs not Available Cross realms? I recently recieved the Primal Gladiator set Apperance, already using it on my main on Chamber of Aspects, but when I go to other realms I can't transmog into it? I haven't read or seen anything making it a special set, but my DK on another realm cant use it? why is that?Lavandor2 2d
2d Tricky Treats vanishing on relog Tricky Treats are vanishing along with Brooms when you relog. Anyone else hit by this?Arizara1 2d
2d Blink out of damage bug Last few weeks the life of a mage have been turned out to be kinda hard due to a bug in game. When we blink out of damage we still take the damage/debuf that spawned on us. This keep happening in all different situations and !@#$ up both for our rotation and our movement (cant really risk blink if u gonna die) but it also %^-* up on m+ keys and mythic progress fights. I have reported the bug in game but since i still havn´t seen anything anywhere about this bug i figured i might as well put it here as well so we might finally get some feedback about it. happend to me loads of times, and also every other mage i know have the same issue. DI blinking out of the orbs but still taking the debuff. Arcway Corstilax, Destablized Orb Neltharion Rokmora Neltharion Naraxas Eye of ashara multiple places Vault of the Wardens Really every place there can be damage spawning on the ground on you, if u blink this can happen.Mischá1 2d
2d Quest - Stuck I'm kind of stuck on this quest named - 'Scenario' Final Stage Blackhand. I need to talk with Khadgar to teleport myself onto a boat, but i can't reach him since i'm on the ground. How should i proceed with this? There is no ladder or entry... Highly appreciate if someone could support this.Saxgreta2 2d
2d Confused about Name/Race Change Hi, After 12 years of playing dwarf I have got a bit tired of it. I consider a race change. However, doing that I need a new name, my current is kinda dwarf-only. The name I want however, I already have it on my bank alt. Can I do a switch of the names? Becuase I want to keep my current name on the realm in case I change my mind. Or if not, how can I do this as easy and cheap as possible? Changing my banks name to something else, to then change my mains name to the banks name and then changing my banks name to my old mains name would mean 3 name changes, that seems kinda expensive :( Also, my fear is that someone "steal" either of the names when I am in the process of fixing this. I really don't want anyone else to have either of the 2 names that I value a lot. Can someone tell me what to do and how to do it :) ThanksBattlebeard5 2d
3d AFK in invasion points It is very frustrating to see 4 or even more people pooling up afk by the entrance, and maybe hitting the boss at the end once to get the rewards. Slows down the progress alot.Celsinà11 3d
3d M'uru bugged, doesn't spawn in SP (BC) Hiya, I am sorry if this is in the wrong forum section, I can't think of anywhere else to put it. This section explains the situation the best. Basically, I was in Sunwell Platueue and when I get to M'uru, he never spawns, it's completely bugged. Therefore I can never get to Kil'jaeden because there is a wall preventing me from going to him. I need to kill M'uru to get to KJ. Is there a fix to this? Seems other people have been through this bug, but no one knows what the fix is, M'uru either spawns or doesn't, it's random. Will this ever be fixed?Saturnbeat6 3d
3d Faction Change I don't know where post it so i decided to do it here, anyway when i change my faction from Alliance to Horde all my achivments/mounts etc. will transfer to horde or i'm going to farm mounts all over again?Mielony2 3d
3d Gametime is not added Hello, I bought 2 months of game by gamecode, typed it on site and in payment history it says that's in pending status, I have 5 hours of sub left. What do I do? I thought that only credit card payments takes up to 72 hours? Weird thing is that when i enter game managment on eu.bettle.net it says that my gametime will expire 16.12.2017. I don't get it.Vivenn11 3d
1d DNS problem on Blizzard webpages Today I have been having a lot troubles just to visit most of the Blizzard pages, and I must add that I didn't change anything since yestareday and I didn't even restart my computer before these problems started - although, I have done it 2x already after that to try to solve the issue. So today, whenver I opened a WoW page or HotS or even Diablo I just got a message stating that something was wrong regarding DNS. After googled it I did some /flushdns that helped for a while, because almost 30min after a flush the problem came back. I even tried to post this message sooner but I couldn't get it through... I am on a desktop with Win 7 and Google Chrome (also tried Internet Explorer but got the same problem). Right now, and after checking the page https://www.lifewire.com/free-and-public-dns-servers-2626062 I changed the ipv4 and the ipv6 to those from Google, but I don't know if this will solve the issue. Is there a way for a permanent solution or what is going on??Sighuman9 1d
3d How to get my RAF mount? Hi. My friend just paid his second month but i still can't find how to take my RAF mount? Does it take some time or?ßamze3 3d
3d Guild bank very slow? Is the guild bank broken? I am trying to make feasts for the raid, and it takes ages to put things in the bank or take them out. Normally it took 10 minutes to make my feasts, but I am already on it for half an hour now. Half of the items I put in or out doesnt get moved, and the other half takes an age before it is actually moved.Bloodyguts9 3d
3d Trying to get in again with the kids Heya, I have been out for quite a while but kept on paying for my subscribtion. Now my kids are old enough and we can't hold them anymore? Can I get them - preferably on a trial basis? - on board? We do have 3 laptop/pc's. Would be wonderfull if we could give it a serious try before we have to pay for new accounts and/or expansions. regards, AtaAtapriest1 3d
3d 7 days for free on wrong account Today I got 7 days of free gametime, but I got it on the wrong account, which is a standard edition and not my legion account, as the GM didn't know which one is my main...any tips?Butchins2 3d
3d Can't complete mission in companion app I had a loss of connection when I pressed complete button. Now my mission is stuck and I am not able to complete it. I'm away from my computer for next several days and will be unable to check if it can be completed from there. Need to fix this. I tried reinstalling the app but it didn't work.Lethora0 3d
3d The Great Gnomeregan Run No gates appear after the last one in Elwynn Forest :(Elys7 3d
3d Commander of Argus achievement Dear Blizzard Team, I would have a complaint about the achievement "Commander of Argus". First of all, after finally getting the achievement, I would like to thank you for implementing such a concept. This is one of the elements that makes the game challenging. However, there is a big issue regarding that achievement: as a hunter, not only don't I have any new appearance for my bow but I may not even use the skins that I got for the melee weapons and staff with my other characters. Even though I can understand that some achievements are not account wide, I would like to express my deepest disappointement on this level as this makes it completely useless for a lot of classes. This literally kills the purpose. Thank you.Boltrog1 3d
3d HOV skovald BUG Hello so any way to report a bug and have it look up once in 3 months ? God-king skovald still bugs when u take his shield and use it u cant cancel it but blood dk misclisk his blooddrinker wipe all group .!@#$ with your u cant post problems here u cant let my contact a gm to report in his face and report bugs are never look up on. Hope to see it fixed soonÆonix2 3d
3d Scams So yesterday i got a PM from strange person that was imitating Blizzard! <*Blizzard edit - image link containing harmful URL removed*> Be aware!!Happyfox2 3d
3d Warden's Reputation As a person who just came back from not playing WoW since the launch last year, I must say that the grind for flying in broken isle has been good with the exception of Warden's reputation. Grinding quests for one week is fine, but having to wait another week to get flying just waiting for wardens world quests is really not well thought out. There needs to be more of these or atleast a way to grind it out in a day.Loevenhart1 3d
3d Temple of Kotmogu pops up too often as a random BG Hello, According to my experience and other player's experience, Temple of Kotmogu pops up unusually often compared to other Random BGs. Most of the players I talked to agree that it started approximately 2 weeks ago. Is it intended or a bug? Please, don't tell me there's an option to exclude it. These 2 slots are already permanently reserved for AV and IoC.Inyanga1 3d
3d The Seat of the Triumvirate, Bug Hello, we just left "The Seat of the Triumvirate" Mythic +9 because when we made it to the third boss, "Viceroy Nezhar" we were unable to attack him, we cleared everything around him, and before we clear the adds he reset on his own, we didn't see him move or anything but while we were fighting a pack of adds near by our "deadly boss mode" addon said fight ended with boss lasted 1-2 seconds don't remember exactly how many seconds, and that we wiped. When we cleared the adds we were unable to do anything to the boss. We wiped by standing in the purple "fire" on purpose and tried that again 2-3 times, we exit the dungeon and re enter and the boss was still not active. Wasting time like this is never fun but I understand it sometimes happens :) please check it out I screenshotted the boss but I don't know where to put the screenshot on this, if you need the screenshot just let me know where to sent it.Kuniva1 3d
3d Pet battle bug(s) I may have noticed a bug when I were in Duskwood to level my pets during the increased amount of xp gained during the event. You level quite fast now, 1-3 pet battles and you level up. The problem i see is that when a pet levels up, they should get fully healed. I do not experience that every time a pet levels up. It is a bit annoying to heal a pet back up instead of continue leveling. Have anyone else experienced this? I have another bug, which is that renamed battle pets don't show up with a capital letter att the beginning. A bit annoying, not too big of a deal.Kogrim1 3d
3d karazhan chess event chess event in karazhan doesnt work cant get past it if you win your stuck if you attempt to play the king will dissapear sometimes you can leave the dungeon kills yourself hearthstone reset instance reset everything go back in chess event is still going and the silence is still on your stopping you from being able to do anything at all im sick of this i just want some transmog its been bugged since Mists of pandaria and never fixed despite all the forum posts PLEASE FIX THISLazerstorm2 3d
3d Misson/Followers Stuck, Can't Complete Hi, I have a problem I started a mission and it completed, but I can't actually finish it. It seems to be "hidden" or just gone. It's not traceable or visible. My mission tab says "In Progress - 2" but it should say 3, cause I have 3 active missions, not 2. The two followers I sent on that third mission are not usable any other way and when I try to interact with them it says "Follower is on a mission" so it's clearly an active missions. The text under those followers in the tab says "0 sec" meaning that they are on a mission but that the mission is complete. I made a picture in paint to explain my problem: http://imgur.com/a/1IGFfBattlebeard7 3d
3d Account Status: Pending Hey! I tried to add a re-curring subscription to my account, but after I have done everything and the website says subscription completed, my account status says "Pendind" and as I try to log in to wow, it disconnects me almost instantly. I have tried to log off from the launcher and even change my password if that helps anything but still, my account status is Pending. Any help? Edit: Also some mysterious 1 eur payment has been billed from my credit card for some reason.Penetroid6 3d