Customer Support

26 Sep 2013 Customer Service Information The Customer Service Forum cultivates a beneficial relationship between our support departments and player community by providing a friendly environment where players can exchange information, access self-help resources, highlight in-game issues, and receive meaningful guidance through personal and fun interactions with Blizzard representatives. Index: Forum Information Forum Guidelines Twitter Additional Social Media ResourcesHagut4 26 Sep 2013
3d [Recruit-a-Friend] Common Issues & Questions This thread is intended as a guide to help you troubleshoot the most commonly reported issues with RAF and explain how / when rewards can be claimed. Please make sure to check this thread thoroughly before opening a new thread or indeed posting questions you may have here in this thread. Common Issues such as accounts not appearing linked & experience gain seeming incorrecthttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9256846020?page=1#2 Reward Systemhttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9256846020?page=1#3Shammoz917 3d
28 Aug 2012 Legion 7.2.5 - Common Issues [27.06.] ★ Patch Notes ★ Known issues ★ Common tech issues/fixes ★ Hotfixes ★ Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. Welcome to Patch 7.2.5! If you experience issues when logging in after the latest patch, reset your user interface and remove all addons! Here's what you are contacting us about the most right now: Item: No Writhing Essences on the weekly Mythic chest CLARIFICATION: Make sure you already started the quest Unsettled Power before opening your Class Hall weekly Mythic chest. If you didn't start the quest beforehand, you won't receive any Writhing Essences from the chest. Quest: No reward from "Elite Strike: Legion Supply Cache" NOT A BUG: Some players have reported the 500 reward for this quest to disappear when being near or at the maximum for Legionfall War Supplies. So far, subsequent investigations in the database have shown the supplies to be applied correctly. If you experience this problem, please make sure this is not a display issue caused by outdated addons! Item: Deleted Writhing Essence NOT A BUG: Some players seem to accidentally delete their Writhing Essence thinking they are vendor trash, but are then unable to restore them from the website due to it being a common item. Our gamemasters may be able to assist upon contacting us via ticket, though of course we'd advise you to be more careful with your inventory in general! Item: Writhing Essence not converted to quest item WON'T FIX: When your inventory is full, any Writhing Essence received gets sent to your mailbox instead. However, for technical reasons, it is not possible for the Essence to be automatically converted into the quest item. If you are on the quest but have unconverted Essence remaining in your inventory (such as after picking it up from the mailbox), the gamemaster team may be able to assist. Misc: Transfer complete, but character missing UNDER INVESTIGATION: Some of our players have reported a recently transferred character not showing up on the new realm. As we continue to investigate, please follow the steps outlined in this support article, including the workaround detailed at the bottom. Please report any additional suspected bugs using the "Submit Bug" option in the ingame support portalNatryndon10 28 Aug 2012
8m Can no longer loot Coins of Air. I'm not able to loot Coins of Air anymore, even though i have all 4 lamps in my bags... Is this a bug or am i missing something?Jesana1 8m
18m Ticket wait time just going up The ticket response time is increasing and rather than lowering. This is crazy you are unable to actually get a response to an issue for days. It has to be one of the only paid services without a solid customer support team. Having to wait in excess of 3 days to have an issue resolved regardless of the matter is very poorNightsinna16 18m
1h Not in a Guild bug I joined a guild last night and was happly question and chatting with them. Then after a good while questing today i noticed i was not gatting any guild rep for the quests. So i checked the guild menu, it still say i am in that guild but it is showing no one online, i asked the person who invited me last night and he had the same issue. Hope this gets fixed soonRizella0 1h
2h No action for spamming hacker for about 5 days a toon has been spamming non Blizz paid services. Farm AP for you, run you through mythic + etc. The "player" has been spamming trade chat on the same toon, if you whisper them you get a busy response directing you to a web site. This account will have been hacked and used for free advertisement. It's obviously using botting software to, please do something Blizz before someone else falls into the trap and makes the problem worse. I will reply to this post with the characters name and delete the reply afterKevjp3 2h
3h No Flight paths on boosted to 100 mage My hunter and druid who were boosted to 100 got almost all broken Isles flight paths known. I have just boosted a mage to 100, and not a flight path known. Why?Kalinká10 3h
4h Realm transfer before receiving PvP title Hello everyone, Four days ago I server transfered my charecter Luxusfix-Twisting Nether to Kazzak and now it has the name Luxusmix. However now I regret this as it has come to my notice that I might not be able to receive my PvP title. I was 2648 rating which is safe Gladiator for horde, and it's my first Gladiator title so it's quite disappointing. I have however read that it's possible to give me the title if you can verify that I had X rating and it's the same character etc. Some people also seem to have gotten their PvP titles automatically regardless of server transfer, but it's most of the time not the case I guess. I was able to find this post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18194054190 - Maybe it's of some value. I would appreciate if someone in the PvP scene or such could look into my case. Kind regards, LuxusLuxusmix7 4h
5h Legion companion app not working after 7.2. Greetings. After update to 7.2. And update my legion companion app, i cant log in. When i enter app there is no text "connecting" just rolling eye and nothing. I am using android on galaxy s7 edgeYvancheen45 5h
5h Disconnected when hearstoning to Garrison Hello, this problem started for me in Legion, i googled it and most Blue responses said disable all addons or remove all addons, but then a question came up in my head, If this is an Addon fault, then why did this problem start for me in a certain expansion pack? Why did i never had this problem before release of a expansion pack? Maybe this is not the faults of addons? Maybe this is just Blizzard's old fault? Or can you prove me wrong Blues that this is addons fault? Cause i'm so tired of having to relogin everytime i want to go to my garrison because of this stupid disconnected from server everytime i want to use my garrison hearstone in the legion expansion which never occured this problem before legion was released issue....Boymerang0 5h
7h Karazhan Chess Event bugged? Trying to do the event and as soon as I click the King and dismiss, it disappears as do all the other pieces I use. The USA forums suggest disabling add ons. I have done this and no joy. Is this a known issue please?Wieland5 7h
12h Can't submit ticket? For some reason I can't submit a ticket in or out of game at all. It asks for my authenticator number or my secret question, but whatever option I pick it says it has been locked due to too many requests even though it was my first time trying. I've tried clearing cookies but it doesn't help.Lorinsy0 12h
12h I know this is kinda paradox but... I was wondering if I could change back my Pandaren Monk's gender and I decided to send a mail to you guys. I needed to answer sms or secret question in order to contact. Aaand, here is the problem. I forgot that I've changed my phone number, and then I've tried to contact with secret question but, I realised that I forgot my secret question too. So last chance, I tried to send my identity book to contact but after I clicked to the submit button, nothing happened. Tried that several times. And now I think this is my only chance to contact with you guys. I wanna change my phone number verification and secret question if possible. And lastly, if it's possible I would like to change back my Panda's gender to male. Thank you, best regardsValeriuz3 12h
13h Claim inactive guid name I was wondering if there is a way to claim an inactive guild name. It seems the guildname we want can not be found through the armory and it seems the Argent Dawn community haven't seen people with the guild name for a while. kind regardsMafbeertje1 13h
16h Realm xfer gold cap Whats the individual gold cap for xfering now?Pingudk1 16h
16h Plz fix RNG on legendaries From the 8 legendaries i have on my monk, 5 are "utility" legendaries. I have the same probleem on all my chars. All i seem to get is "CRAP". These items dont deserve the name Legendary and all they do is take up my bankspace. I dont even "wanna" update them to ilvl 970. Just remove them or can i even delete them? RNG is for me as a person that plays a lot and doesnt have luck with drops, the worse thing you did with the "legendaries".Grasshôpper1 16h
18h Blood of Sargeras missing Greetings.Well today i tried to check how many blood of sargeras i have stored in my character since i wanted to make some gold by selling mats but when i checked my bank there were no sargeras left.I 100% had a 200 stack in my bank and i also have about 130 in my inventory currently.Is there a way for someone to check where my blood of sargeras went?I would trully appreciate it!Rivorneth1 18h
19h Torch Tossing quest bugged I tried in SW,exodar and darnassus, the brazers don't light when i hit them and it is unfinishableStafilis6 19h
20h CS Lounge IV Greetings everyone! Due to unforeseen circumstances, the previous lounge disappeared into the void, and as such, we're making a new one. For anyone that is unfamiliar with the CS Lounge this is simply a place where the Customer Support regulars can come to chat and post anything off-topic so as not to derail existing threads. So pull up a chair, grab a coffee or two, eat a cookie, if there's anything left, post and relax!Hagut659 20h
20h Another week of "RNG" World Bosses... Withered Jim is up yet again, this is the second time he is up, since you guys implemented this new and amazing RNG tech, to make the world boss spawn more interresting... We have had 2 Withered Jims, 2 Ana-Mous, 2 Levantus to name a few of the "dobbelgangers". Any chance this amazing tech could spawn Nithogg, before the xpac goes live? Thanks in advance, much love and all that stuff.Dawnwalkér1 20h
21h Traits so i have 1.1 billion ap for trait 55 but when i try to press the thingy it doesnt work its still redGnárlkill3 21h
1d RAF Me and my freind Recruit a friend'ed But it appears as he is still a Start edition. Should he upgrade the account since he hasnt bought anything to get out of recruit a friend?Xaï3 1d
1d Canceling a recruit a friend link Is there a way to cancel a recruit-a-friend link cause we somehow we got linked without me even inviting himRaidvirgin1 1d
1d Canceling my recruit-a-friend link? Is there a way to cancel a recruit-a-friend link cause somehow we got linked without me even inviting himRaidvirgin3 1d
1d Artifact power in IOS app different from game When I send my Champions on a mission via the IOS app to gain Artifact power, a different amount of Artifact power is shown in the app than what I get in WOW in return. In the app it is (at least) 10 times as much Artifact power than in WOW. Can you please get this consistent again.Logiknight5 1d
1d Contact Support Battlenet not working? Hello fellow champions! I am not able to go all the way through the support system to create a ticket regarding changing account details in one of my WOW accounts. Anyone else experiencing any issues today? Yesterday I saw information that the Live Chat was down, but today I cannot even create a ticket. Best regards YmnirYmnir0 1d
1d Legion activated by mistake on wrong account. My brother want to start playing WoW. I sent him an invitation, he accepted and he bought a Battle Chest and Legion. The problem is that he had WoD(on WoW2) and activated by mistake Legion on that account(WOW2). What he wants to do is to activate his Battle Chest on WOW3 and Legion, basically he wants to play RaF and benefit of xp increase. Can Blizz move Legion to WoW3 if he activates his Battle Chest? I have to mention that he didn't bought any subscription on WOW2 since last year. Account printscreen. http://imgur.com/a/araRHQuerequi2 1d
1d Legion activated by mistake on wrong account. My brother want to start playing WoW. I sent him an invitation, he accepted and he bought a Battle Chest and Legion. The problem is that he had WoD(on WoW2) and activated by mistake Legion on that account(WOW2). What he wants to do is to activate his Battle Chest on WOW3 and Legion, basically he wants to play RaF and benefit of xp increase. Can Blizz move Legion to WoW3 if he activates his Battle Chest? I have to mention that he didn't bought any subscription on WOW2 since last year. Account printscreen. http://imgur.com/a/araRHQuerequi1 1d
1d Legion activated by mistake on wrong account. My brother want to start playing WoW. I sent him an invitation, he accepted and he bought a Battle Chest and Legion. The problem is that he had WoD(on WoW2) and activated by mistake Legion on that account(WOW2). What he wants to do is to activate his Battle Chest on WOW3 and Legion, basically he wants to play RaF and benefit of xp increase. Can Blizz move Legion to WoW3 if he activates his Battle Chest? I have to mention that he didn't bought any subscription on WOW2 since last year. Account printscreen. http://imgur.com/a/araRHQuerequi1 1d
1d warlock nerf can you plz tell me this why you keep nerf warlocks and make Others class overpower tell me that if you canNightmare1 1d
1d scammed out of transfer hi mates. i copped a realm xfer at 3:22pm and its now 6:25pm but i cant find my character on my old realm (eonar) and i cant even see the new realm (draenor) in the realm select in game. my order says complete (http://i.imgur.com/lj4raOu.png) but it also says queued (http://i.imgur.com/ddAH7gJ.png).Bigcheesee7 1d
1d Soul of the [class]master problem in mythic+ Hey. So, if you start a mythic+ without the Soul of the Huntmaster(hunter ring in my case) and swapping it in during the mythic+ you can't choose the 2nd extra talent while in the dungeon. If you then swap it out again you end up with zero talents in that row. I know it works that way outside of a mythic+ as well, but you can't do anything about it while you do the run. Can't believe this is supposed to be intentional?Fanný0 1d
1d Mail notification not showing So i tried to reset my ui, delete all my addons and nothing is working.Yaku5 1d
1d Character boost refund possible? I recently rejoined the game and bought Legion. I used the character boost on a human paladin but regret it. I have never played with this character, neither before the boost or after, (I think that is verifiable) and I was hoping, that, since that is the case, I could get a refund deleting this character. Is that possible? Many thanks in advance!Renehoonigan1 1d
1d Defending the Isles Please can you help me with this problem, I am trying to complete the defending the isles achievement to complete the pathfinder Pt 2. I have 2 mobs that I am trying to complete this with. The problem I have is that the legion invasion sign does not appear in any of the broken isles were these are taking place. for example : today wowhead said that a legion invasion was taking place in HighMountain, and with still plenty of time run on the timer I went down to Thunder Totem to see if I could complete at least one of them. When I arrived still no invasion signs were visible on my map so again I missed out because I had no idea were to go. I have tried the following without any results so far : Checked 4 updates, all up to date have run the scan & repair : no faults found Have taken my add-ons out only had 2 / Map co-ords & legion timer The only left to do is ; rename or delete the cache, interface &WTL folders. Please any help would be great worked so hard to this stage now held up by this tech glitch,is a pain in the backside Or perhaps you think an uninstall/reinstall would work. I Hope Not..lolDarkblade2 1d
1d Wow token question Can i buy wow token from ah and then add battle net balance via this token to my other account? Just asking cuz necro is going soon and dont have d3 on this acc but on other acc p.s sry for my englishBogusiá8 1d
1d Pending faction change Been hours and my character is still pending on faction change! How much longer must I wait?Eredàn4 1d
2d Cant log in!!!! Cant log in!! help! So i change my new mail and all worked up good. :) but now when im trying to log in the account name (email name) place is gray and cant lick it to write my new account name so thats why cant log in, there is my old account name but that spot is gray and cant click it to write my new account name...so what to do now?Snowgoonz1 2d
2d companion app legion companion app cant connect tried updating and restarting and have been stuck on connecting for the last hourWinterkiss23 2d
2d Nomi bug Lately with the introduction of nomi snacks I thought I try and get rank 3 recipes for my cooking, yet a notice a strange pattern when I consumed a nomi snack, 'looted' the table, and put in some more work orders. Maybe I my UI simply bugged or my add-on wasn't tracking properly, but after every use of a nomi snack it set 3 of my orders to; 2 highmountain salmon, 1 cursed queenfish. For clarification, I did not submit these ingredients when I was testing this problem on my recent use of nomi snacks, fortunately I still have recipes to learn from these ingredients, but in the future when I receive the rank 3 versions of these ingredients and if the bug still carry's through, then I'm concerned on how I would progress in this profession, this bug makes things worse for people further ahead that could get locked to specific ingredients, halting their cooking as well. So I'm posting this in hopes of finding out if what is happening to me is a known problem and whether spending a lot of my gold on these nomi snacks were worth it, I'm hoping the cooking system with nomi is enchanced in future updates and that in the next expansion the cooking system is thoroughly looked at and tested so progression halting problems won't arise. p.s. sorry for the wall of text, admittedly I'm slightly salty, but more concerned about the players progression of cooking.Xiran1 2d
2d @******* Its sad how arrogant and nonchlant u guys have become made 3 tickets and a bug report about a problem i have and all i get from you is " Sorry to hear that " no wonder more and more ppl stop playing this game .After 11 years im starting to think that i should spend my money on some other game insteadAlvilda14 2d
3d Feedback: Upgrade Legendaries. Greetings Blizzard. I really really hope that this is read by someone who is in a decision making place and that it's taken seriously, cause this post really is serious. I suffer from a burnout (hit the wall, depression due to exhaustion, call it what you wish) and as a result of that I have a hard time handling stress. I'm a raider in a casual raiding guild. We usually get 3-4 bosses into heroic when the next raid opens up so we are very very far from elite. This suits my condition very well and I really enjoy the game. In 7.2.5 there is the option to upgrade legendaries. Basically I think you are really evil towards your existing customers and promote new customers by forcing us to upgrade all our while giving new customers maximum legendaries directly. I feel like this is really unfair and that you are screwing your paying long-term customers over but that's not my main issue with writing this feedback. Since I suffer from burnout my brain works in a bit of a different way... I now HAVE TO: Do one random heroic on each char each day. Solve my emissary quests and hand in the chest on each char each day. Do at least one mythic+ per week on each character. and I have to do this for many weeks to come. My brain is flooded with stress. Yes, before you try to come with suggestion, I have to. It's a condition of burnout. I have a problem disregarding these types of stressing factors. No, I know - mentally - that I don't have to upgrade all, especially since I'm in a casual guild. No one will blame me if I never managed to upgrade beyond 940 in this expansion, but this is not the problem. The problem is my sick brain. I do not exactly remember how the upgrade system worked before, but I think you could upgrade all your legendaries without this "block" on how much I can earn each day/week. To help me: Give 5 essences for EACH random heroic you do regardless if it's the first or not... Give me 1 essence for each world quest I complete... Give me 3 essence for each raid boss I kill regardless of in what raid instance... Give me a tool to sit for 15 hours and cash in TONS of essences to upgrade all in ONE day or something. But the thing you have now - "do X, Y, Z every day to get essences, but if you don't do it each day you cannot catch up" is really breaking me mentally. Yes - this is so bad for me so that I might have to cancel my account for a while to breathe. But I don't really want to. I want to play with my good friends in my nice, casual guild. Blizzard - please let me be able to set aside a day to catch up and gain tons of essence without these artificial stops that you have today - or - more preferably stop screwing your loyal customers over and give us 970 directly when it's available to new chars to drop. I am very honest and expose some of my very private thoughts in this post, I really hope that internet trolls and/or people who are just out to hurt people can stay away from this post. Please Blizzard - change your opinion in this matter.Quartizia1 3d
3d See Argus from the Mage Class Hall! Hi, i've already used "Submit Suggestion" in-game but i also want to tell you about this in the forum. So, after i have killed Kil'jaeden in Tomb of Sargeras i cannot see Argus in the sky form the Mage Class Hall. There are 2 balkonies in the Mage Class Hall and from one of them you should be able to see Argus, but it's not here :) I would like to see it there. It also would make sense. I don't know if this is a bug but i am convinced that you will make Argus shine with its fel corruption and its demonic felling! ♥Aeøøn1 3d
3d Support! When is it back? HTTP Status 500 - Could not resolve view with name 'home' in servlet with name 'dispatcher' type Exception report message Could not resolve view with name 'home' in servlet with name 'dispatcher' description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request. exception javax.servlet.ServletException: Could not resolve view with name 'home' in servlet with name 'dispatcher' org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.render(DispatcherServlet.java:1227) org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.processDispatchResult(DispatcherServlet.java:1027) org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:971) org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:893) org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:966) org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:857) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:621) org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.service(FrameworkServlet.java:842) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728) com.blizzard.tassadar.client.filter.ClientFilter.doFilter(ClientFilter.java:320) org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:344) org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:261) org.springframework.security.web.access.channel.ChannelProcessingFilter.doFilter(ChannelProcessingFilter.java:144) org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:344) org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:261) org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:85) org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107) note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/7.0.40 logs. Apache Tomcat/7.0.40 I think your Apache server broke, when is it rdy again and will all the support tickets get ansered?Lumi3 3d
3d Talent tab is missing. Hİ When I opened spec and talent window, I can see only spec tab, ı cant see talent tab . Is there Any one know something about this ?Warlockalp1 3d
3d Writhing essences GONE (yesterday -> so i spent all of 7 hours in LFR normal tomb yesterday, we got to maiden before disbanding.. the 24 essences i got from the run have majestically dissappeared after doing some wq's for emissary chache's.. now i have ZERO .. Ty blizzard. if this isnt fixed. im out. as if the grind wasn't bad enough.. including for alts of which i'm only cursed to have 5.. Thanks for wasting my time.) -------------- (Today -> Have subsequently tried to recreate the bug at least, to see where it happens - Having the bag i got essences in open all the time... So i did the exact same thing on my mage. Took a normal Tomb run, got 16 essences went back to Dalaran to get the quest, was given a message "you create 16 writhing essences" .. thing is .. i had my inventory open.. and i watched them disappear, they didn't appear somewhere else in my bags, i searched for them in my bag ui.. they didn't become currency or hidden quest items as far as i can tell.. as quest completion is still 0/50 .. ) so i guess moral of the story is.. Take the quest for upgrading your legendaries in Dalaran before you get ANY writhing essences or they go bye bye if you take it after.Noxlumina6 3d