Customer Support

26 Sep 2013 Customer Service Information The Customer Service Forum cultivates a beneficial relationship between our support departments and player community by providing a friendly environment where players can exchange information, access self-help resources, highlight in-game issues, and receive meaningful guidance through personal and fun interactions with Blizzard representatives. Index: Forum Information Forum Guidelines Twitter Additional Social Media ResourcesHagut4 26 Sep 2013
15 Nov Whole host of issues So today I logged in and went to Arathi to do some of the quests for some quick and easy War Resources only to find that none of my kills were being counted towards completion, even the ones I solo'd. I shrugged and moved on, abandoning them and submitting a bug report. So I decided to farm Tortollen rep only to find that after finishing todays Shell Game in Tirigarde Sound I would clear all the shells but remain in the minigame screen as the quest would not complete. /reload did nothing, I would simply remain in the game screen so I had to kill the application and all was normal upon relogging so I decided to try Shell Game again only to get stuck in the game screen upon clearing it. Nothing I want to do today is working D:Dazzlebell5 15 Nov
15 Nov Not being able to turn in quest i was playing bfa and i got two quests in tiragarde sound called: "tainted shipments" and "evacuate the premises" , when i completed them i couldn't find the npc to turn in the quests i even looked in the exact location. can somebody help me?Swiftfist0 15 Nov
15 Nov Faction change not working Hello, Yesterday 22:00 ish, I set a faction transfer for my warlock, all it's done since is duplicate my character with a more binaric name and not given me the faction change flag. Can someone look into this please, its been nearly 12 hours. Kind regards,Titanguard12 15 Nov
15 Nov Character transfer to another account Hi! I'm planning to transfer a character fron trial-account to an account with Legion/Bfa. I've never done character transfers like this before so I thought it's best to ask. Will the character from trial-account be normally playable and level-able in the legion/bfa account? Will progress be lost upon transfer to another account? (Achis, questing experience, heirlooms etc)Arathele2 15 Nov
15 Nov Transfer abort is it only me or after tryin to enter any kind of que it just says "transfer abort : instance not found" and cant even make sip ticket since it only loads and pop error as wellUnseendeath1 15 Nov
15 Nov Losing the Monel-Hardened Stirrups buff after PvP Is it intended that I'm losing the Monel-Hardened Stirrups buff after I participate in PvP? I want to farm herbs between Brawls and having to use a pretty expensive item every time doesn't really provide me with a sense of pride and accomplishment. Please fix this. Just reapply the buff after PvP ends. There is no reason this should work like it does at the moment. We're talking about an 8 hour buff here.. (For blacksmiths). cmon.. blizzCandybar2 15 Nov
15 Nov Warmode off I was mistakenly under the impression that when I had warmode off I could do world quests in peace no worries. Apparantly I missed the memo saying warmode is like 98% safe rng. Just got my !@# handed to me doing Kul Tiras wq by a demon hunter. What did I do wrong and how do I play correctly in the future? Tell me please, Im open to learning.Wamus4 15 Nov
15 Nov ptr I having problems with dc, from and screen crashes. I can't complete Tyrande's vengeance, crash at stage 11, have that to do with directx 12 ? Thx for any info.Eween2 15 Nov
15 Nov Timewalking Black Temple Lockout Bug I was on my rogue clearing black temple timewalking today. I had to leave the raid for a couple of hours and as you can see at the picture i killed every boss until the council fight! I dont know why but we tried with a group of people to que up for the last part of the raid (2 bosses left) but as you can see this door is locked and we cant continue! I dont know if its a bug but i would like some clarifications here! Honestly i dont want to run the same place again until there for a second time it takes ages... Image here : https://imgur.com/a/LTOC0N5Docvirus0 15 Nov
15 Nov Can I buy token from AH if I live US Region? I started playing wow during vanilla, when I still lived in EU...have since moved to Canada (so US region), and even created a separate account on US, and started anew. I did get struck with a bout of character nostalgia recently though, so decided to come back to my old toons and level them and play them. I have only now realized though, that I don't have the in-game option of buying wow token from the in-game shop...so I read up on it...for reasons I don't quite understand, I get that i cannot do that due to different laws etc... My question is though, can I buy a token from the AH with gold? And if yes, can I redeem it as usual for balance or game time? Thanks!Pewpewdash7 15 Nov
14 Nov DH throttle Trying to create DH, have this throttle message. How long is expected for it to resume?Espanca6 14 Nov
14 Nov Black Temple Timewalking Is it me or does when the Black Temple timewalking event come on, I can't access the Black Temple raid (Soloable easy mode) to farm for my second glaive? This sucks. I've got the main hand twice... The offhand, then complete it with my guild, bingo, best weapon mogs available will be mine!Queldania0 14 Nov
14 Nov Guild master faction change. BE AWARE! Greetings A little heads up for thoose who doesnt want to get stuck like I am right now, without help from Blizzard sadly... I played on horde Tarren Mill, and decided to move to Defias Brotherhood alliance, as I had a few returning friends playing there. I was gm in my guild, and leader of a community on horde. (because of the community, that keep up messing my character up, GM's cant do anything to help me as my toon cant go to alliance when in a horde community) Here on day 8, I still havent the option to do anything on my toon.Harðen16 14 Nov
14 Nov HFC Doors stuck Could you do something about this? It has been reported a hundred times within the last year. Literally every doorway in HFC gets stuck in the upper area after killing bosses / trash and they won't unlock no matter what you do. Resetting the instance doesn't help either.Gouca5 14 Nov
14 Nov Bought WoW but still starter Hi guys, I have just bought WoW after played as starter for a while. I have bought it monthly (monthly pay approx 12EUR), but I am still starter when I log in? So will this change, og do I need to buy something else?? Best RegardsAlezan73A07C5 14 Nov
14 Nov Monthly fee problem ? Hello I just payed my monthly fee and it said "next payment Nov 15" (today) is this some bug or did something go wrong ?Nlghtcrawler2 14 Nov
14 Nov Blizzard Agent Memory Usage when i open control panel i can see multible Battle.net.exe processes running. 180.636 kb 30.276 kb 21.924 kb 7.228 kb and this is without it doing updates or whatever.. so my question is. why the hell isn't there a simplified battle.net option? because i couldn't care less about the info video's battle.net shows me. i care about my memory usage because blizzard agent/battlenet slows down my PC and it takes a few seconds to respond to the stuff i click on it. i've grown to hate it so much that i finally ended up writing on forums about it. and yes i have turned off "use browser hardware acceleration when available" and tried all the "battlenet high memory usage" problem solving tricks.... for the high standard blizzard puts on its games this app is one of the most disappointing & frustrating things i have come into contact with and am forced to come into contact with on a daily bases because there's no other way around it to play the blizz games... i'd love to see an option implemented were we can turn On a simplified Battlenet were it uses around 10k or 20k kb or atleast not the high numbers it has now. i can't be the only one with this frustration right?..Æßønni7 14 Nov
14 Nov Warfront Quest Bug I can't seem to be able to get the quest from Ralston Karn to start the warfront nor can I acces the war table or take a portal to Stormgarde Keep. Since this is my first character to hit level 120 I don't know if I'm missing some requirements or if It's just a bug that I can't get the quest to pop up.Calatha1 14 Nov
14 Nov Tol Barad/Wintergrasp impossible to do Since there is no queue to join for Tol Barad/Wintergrasp, and the majority of players aren't interested in taking it over for their faction, it's literally impossible to finish it for the small amount of people who would actually like to complete it. I've searched online on wow forums/reddit in the hope of finding something like a discord server, but there is literally no interest. I've read about making a trial character on a second account and server hopping/phasing to one where it is controlled by your own faction but this seems like a ridiculous way to get it done. There should be easier ways like an actual queue for older content like Wintergrasp/Tol Barad so that people can still complete it and get the things they want. How is someone supposed to get wintergrasp achievement done? Or a victory in Tol Barad when it's been controlled by the other faction for weeks already?Ambrosios1 14 Nov
14 Nov Botter's AH sellers The audacity and of the botters selling on the AH is just frustrating. I am linking four main realms for AH sales of riverbud to just highlight the issue using wowuction. https://www.wowuction.com/eu/tarren-mill/Items/Stats/152505#tabs=6 https://www.wowuction.com/eu/ragnaros/Items/Stats/152505#tabs=6 https://www.wowuction.com/eu/draenor/Items/Stats/152505#tabs=6 https://www.wowuction.com/eu/kazzak/Items/Stats/152505#tabs=6 I am guessing im not allow to mention character names on the forum of who I am accusing but it takes 1 minute to list the 48 hour and 14 day sales and match up the names which are listing 10's if not 100's of thousands of herbs. These guys are doing it on several servers. On my main server all these sellers have only appeared in the last 1-2 weeks so its clear their old AH alts have been banned and they have moved onto new one. In blizzards defence I have noticed they banned a lot of the bots about 10 days ago approximately. Though they aren't banned quick enough. There were two bots I reported pretty much every other day for 7 weeks and they finally got the ban hammer a week ago. Without a shadow of a doubt im 100% its the same person who has made two more 110 guardian druids and is botting in exactly the same place already. I get frustrated having to report them all the time because 7 weeks of doing herbalism is aboslutely destroying the markets. Plus they will have made millions of gold which I presume they are RWT so they will have easily paid for their account and made a huge profit. I appreciate you saying report them using the in game function and using the hacks website. Though I am doing that and having to wait 2 months for a ban to kick in isn't good enough. It takes me about 2 mins to figure out who is a bot on a server and who isn't. Next to no achievement points, brand new character, most of the time they are druids now days or Blood DKs so its super easy to have a quick look and figure it out. Yet its taking weeks if not months to ban them. So my question is, is anything actually being done about this?Moratlis2 14 Nov
14 Nov scammer player steals money Calay2 14 Nov
14 Nov Arathi DC Bug? Doing the quests in Alliance controlled Arathi, randomly DC'd. Relogged, every time I try to log on my mage in arathi, I instantly DC. Any other character not in arathi is fine, I don't DC at all, but my mage died due to DC, my ghost was moved to Hinterlands GY. As I was suddenly in Hinterlands, it was fine, I tried to spirit ress - it rezzed me in Arathi and another instant DC. Anyone else having this issue?Nyhelsia1 14 Nov
14 Nov Community Events Auto-granting Assist? I set up a Community for our raid team as we had a few non-guildies on other servers. We have our raids as Community Calendar Events and I've just given myself and one other person Mod status. However, when I invite the people who signed up, it automatically grants Assist to any Guild Officers, which I don't want. I don't understand why it would default to giving assist to a bunch of people simply because they're officers... Is there any way to prevent this? Also, why can't I invite specific people to raid community events rather than just leaving it open? Some raiders (despite reminders) forget to sign-up because they don't see the "?" on their calendar like they would if they were specifically invited. TIA.Sarene0 14 Nov
15 Nov support cant get an answer on why misdirection does not work , 10 pounds a month and they don't even bother with you , think I might cancel ...atrocious !!Cylus2 15 Nov
13 Nov Getting pissed off by crappy support !!! Came back after 5 years to discover this crappy support ?? Don't we pay enough to get some decent service ??? We used to be able to contact a GM about issues relating to the game and know it is gated by a maze of stupid questions that have nothing to do about the issue you are having !! I i don't mean loot. So i bought the new xpack of BFA have the pets, token, mount whatever to prove it. Now when i want to create a Dragon Hunter the option is greyed out and when i hover abve it it says you need Legion, didn't i just bought an xpack including Legion or did i miss something ????? In the hope to get an answer before i'm too old to play, otherwise i will have to send a fax, regular mail, a homing pigeon whatever doess work to get an answer.Sandodo4 13 Nov
13 Nov Can't transfer, can't open a ticket I tried to transfer a character from an inactive account to a active one. I couldn't, because I had to "log in, and log out" before I could transfer the character. I'm not going to pay game time just so that I can transfer a character. Tried to open a ticket, but couldn't because my phone "does not support text message". platypus I'm a O365 developer and daily confirm my identity with text messages from Microsoft. Not to mention all the SMS I get. And no, I dont want to uplaod a picture of my ID. Phone is just fine, but who is it not working?Palpay0 13 Nov
13 Nov [Bug] Keep getting disconnected trying to log in. Hey, just thought I'd post this here as every time I've tried submit a ticket on Blizzard Support the submission won't go through, keeps displaying a connection error. Pretty much this character here got summoned to Silithus by a few friends in the guild for an event we were running. Turns out they're in the old Silithus phase while I've still got it set to Silithus: The Wound. Now Horkim's just eternally falling through the map and every time I try to log in on the character I just see myself falling through the world for a handful of seconds before getting disconnected back to the login screen. Was hoping a GM/whoever might see this and get him moved/not stuck in purgatory, cheers.Horkim2 13 Nov
13 Nov rare spawns and wm question. Hello, I'm on a dead server hunting the Time Lost Proto Drake and was wondering, if nobody is killing rares in Northrend will the TLPT still spawn? Or doe the rare's of Northrend actually share a limit as there can only be 5 (or more) rare's up in Northrend at a time? And, because I have a discussions with a friend of mine; If grouped with 2, one has WM on the other off, seeing a rare in Northrend (or any other place) does not mean that the other one will see it to, right? Since WM on/off are separate "worlds" so they don't share the same spawns even if your on the same realm (or is this incorrect?)Valthonis5 13 Nov
13 Nov Armory Hello, i cant find my characters in WoW armory here on page, why?Lightspark4 13 Nov
13 Nov Realm bug/problem My problem is that I am new to WoW and I have wanted to play with my friend so I joined his realm "Defias Brotherhood". I created a character and boosted it to 110 and played a bit, but the next day I joined WoW I was switched to New Players realm "Turalyon". I don't know if it's my fault or something went wrong, but I just want to have my characters back on Defias Brotherhood realm if possible.Fingaroxx6 13 Nov
13 Nov Error message - WOW51900329 Good Morning, I am trying to log into my other realms for my other characters and I keep getting this error message. There doesnt appear to be any relevant topic on the forums on how to fix this. Please can someone assist with this?Ayzen8 13 Nov
13 Nov Bug- Moved to wrong realm??? Bug, been auto moved to a different Realm without my permission or knowing? I 100% started my character on Draenor Realm but now it says it is on a new player server / realm and not the one I originally chose???? Please put me back on Draenor PLZ!!! :(Troneon10 13 Nov
13 Nov Realm Transfer So.. i bought a realm transfer yesterday its been almost 24 hours and i still cant play is it normal to take this long?Snicks1 13 Nov
13 Nov Bought BFA xpack but can't make DH ??? Just came back after 5+ years, i bought the new expansion pack started lvling this new char . I really would like to check out the new class Demon hunter that came in the game while i was away. Now when i try to make one the option is greyed out and when i hover on the DH icon it tells me i need legion ? I just bought latest pack of BFA why to i get this mssg, did i miss something ?Sandodo2 13 Nov
12 Nov Is it possible to restore a 10+ years old Character? Hello dear Blizzard customer support, I was wondering if it is possible, if there is a way to restore a really, really old character that I created back in Classic World of Warcraft? Short story so it is clear why I am asking this. Back in Classic WoW I was really young and I started playing because two of my brothers who are older than me was already playing. So i had my first character, called Patriik, a Night elf Rogue on Ragnaros-EU, I am not sure about what lvl have i reached with this character, as i remember it was maybe 48. Also it was on a different account, not my current one. I tried searching for him in the Armory, but as i searched for "Patriik" it shows me that there are 4 results. Even though it says there are 4 results only 2 characters pop up for me, so i had no luck finding him in the Armory Long story short, is it possible to get this character back, restore it, or do anything with him? It would be a pleasure to see my first ever character again. Thank you for your answer/help in advance.Nessyra6 12 Nov
12 Nov 8.1 account wide rep tabard Hi i'm just wondering if I'll still get the reputation tabards once they become account wide even if i deleted the character that i earned it on.Slepy1 12 Nov
12 Nov Cant talk to NPC'S Hi guys. Can someone help me. I keep having this problem, sometimes,and now a lot of the time i cant talk to quest giving npcs, or cant talk to them when i've completed quest's. I tried deleting Cache, wtf, interface folders, even reinstaled the game,and still the same. I can kill mobs, use spells and stuff, but cant talk to those damn npc's.. Realys loking for some help. Thanks in advance.Macready0 12 Nov
13 Nov Can i run WoW on this?? Hello all, I'm looking at getting a new laptop but before I purchase it I wanted to ask you lovely lot whether it would run the game or would I have issues? Here are the specs of the laptop: Windows 10 64 bit Intel i5 quad core 6gb memory 160g hardrive Intel HD graphics 3000. Many thanks.Kilalan6 13 Nov
13 Nov The Wardens Reputation bug hello I have a big problem. Like always doing quest in Legion i reach friendly reputation with "The wardens" i start doing WQ and i reach 300/6000 friendly but then problem start. every day i was doing WQ for Wardens (few weeks) and I also have chance to do complete 2 or 3 EWQ for wardens (4800rep for reward + rep from world quests) but then i check reputation window and my reputation bar all the time was at 300/6000 friendly. My firend was doing that same quests and he have reverted. I send tickets, but no response... I log back to game to check WQ i did one WQ for warden it's show me that i get rep but on rep bar i have 300/6000..... can some one do something with that? and what that mean to me? I that time what i give for farming WQ for farden and get plenty of reputation will be lost or what?Drajjan1 13 Nov
12 Nov Wind Rider Plush + Code? HELP! Hello! I found the wind rider plush online to be very cute and I remember having it my wishlist years ago. I have the money now as I remember it being 20-40 dollars? But I cannot find anywhere to buy to also get the Battle Pet. :( I am in the UK, any help is appreciated.Neikku3 12 Nov
14 Nov Make forums GLOBAL Hi there, it is increasingly frustrating that feedback and (the limited nowadays) interaction with blue posters mainly happens on the US forums. In the latest development enhancement shaman changes have ONLY been posted to the US forums, and as a EU player I can't comment. Sure, I can start a new thread in the EU and watch as it grows but gets no blue comment (because you guys have really become awful at the communication and listening to feedback part that isn't just generalised and non-specific, sorry to say), but that feels like screaming into a pillow. Could we please dispense with the artificial divide between regions and allow for forums to become Global (or at least Global English, Global German, etc). Thank you.Bellante9 14 Nov
13 Nov wow on xbox one Hi, Since xbox one is supporting keyboard/mouse, i think it could be very nice to have wow on xbox one and especially on xbox one x and for those who don't have a gaming pc.. ThanksFluxiev40 13 Nov
12 Nov CS Lounge IV Greetings everyone! Due to unforeseen circumstances, the previous lounge disappeared into the void, and as such, we're making a new one. For anyone that is unfamiliar with the CS Lounge this is simply a place where the Customer Support regulars can come to chat and post anything off-topic so as not to derail existing threads. So pull up a chair, grab a coffee or two, eat a cookie, if there's anything left, post and relax!Hagut3183 12 Nov
12 Nov being in two places at once just accepted Consoling the King....it would be awesome that he wouldn'tbe sitting right in front of me on the throne when I'm told he is at the chathedral...just sayingAylia1 12 Nov
12 Nov Silvermoon EU needs an FCM The world lag is unplayable. Literally 3-6 seconds during Monday daytime in Drustvar. Questing & open world experience is below horrible. This has been an issue for so long and the overpopulated realm meets all criteria for the free character migration. Why aren't we getting it?Gouca8 12 Nov
12 Nov About Reporting a Player First off all, i don't want this post to be misunderstood contrary to "Discussing Disciplinary Actions Rule" as its stated in Code of Conduct. If the context which i am asking my question is still not allowed simply lock or delete this thread and i will receive my warning/message, im sorry in advance. I already made a ticket in-game about this concern before and i have given some examples about my case there, but answer i was given didn't satisfy me since my problem is more related with forums and in-game tickets are focused mostly on that: in-game, which i won't go into more detail on that. But i'm making this thread solely to have some general explaination/information rather than discussing a "Disciplinary Action" because its really stuck to my mind for days: I reported some player several times in forums for several valid reasons including: using Inappropriate/obscene language and insulting others across different posts. However, that one player still hasn't been suspended on their forum account for 3 days by now and i can clearly see him/her posting regulary, freely. But recently, i was suspended for insulting reason on a single thread. My general concern here is (if i am allowed to have some information about it): Whats the criteria for a player to get suspended on forums? And how long would it take on average for action to be taken? Because it's really confusing me when i get suspended for insulting on a single thread, while some other player hasn't been suspended after multiple posts (and multiple reports) because of inappropriate language. As i stated at start of the post, if this kind of question is still not allowed, please simply lock or delete this thread rather than further action, i will receive my warning/message and i won't repeat it again.Alesta1 12 Nov
12 Nov Bad game in Dalaran Underbelly vs Dalaran as Sanctuary? I think so, I could set PvP to enabled, if I'd like to take a game with PvP-enabled form. But, while some reaources, like pets are in underbelly only I think so rather a bug, or miss-conception the possibility of PvP without I set it. Especially, because the died character will not resurect on the spot of of die, but out of underbelly. Take rather bad the game.Geozyllane1 12 Nov
12 Nov Skinning in Outland Hellfire Hey just hit level 58 on my hunter.. Every mob I come by, that can be skinned, I skin them. I get the option for skinning them and start skinning the mob. But when the bar reach the end, it says "target is trapped" even on my own kills. Before outland my skinning worked. Is there a way to fix this?Opano1 12 Nov
12 Nov Forum post did not get posted Hello, i made a lengthy forum post about my guild on the according server-cluster forum. However it did not seem to get posted. Is there a delay before it gets posted or does someone check it? That would explain why its not up. Im just wondering do I have to post it again or will it appear later on. Thanks in advance Br BreacherBreacher5 12 Nov