Customer Support

26 Sep 2013 Customer Service Information The Customer Service Forum cultivates a beneficial relationship between our support departments and player community by providing a friendly environment where players can exchange information, access self-help resources, highlight in-game issues, and receive meaningful guidance through personal and fun interactions with Blizzard representatives. Index: Forum Information Forum Guidelines Twitter Additional Social Media ResourcesHagut4 26 Sep 2013
14 Jan [Recruit-a-Friend] Common Issues & Questions This thread is intended as a guide to help you troubleshoot the most commonly reported issues with RAF and explain how / when rewards can be claimed. Please make sure to check this thread thoroughly before opening a new thread or indeed posting questions you may have here in this thread. Common Issues such as accounts not appearing linked & experience gain seeming incorrecthttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9256846020?page=1#2 Reward Systemhttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9256846020?page=1#3Shammoz851 14 Jan
28 Aug 2012 Legion 7.1.5. - Common Issues [24.01.] ★ Patch Notes (US) ★ Known Issues List ★ Technical Issues & Fixes ★ Hotfixes ★ Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. Welcome to Patch 7.1.5! If you experience issues when logging in after the latest patch, reset your user interface and remove all addons! Here's what you are contacting us about the most right now: Characters missing after transfer KNOWN ISSUE: Characters who have recently used a paid transfer may be missing from both the source as well as the target realm. The issue can be self-resolved by creating a new character on the target realm to refresh the character list. Quest: No credit for killing Viz'aduum in "The Tower of Power" WORKING AS INTENDED: Players do not receive quest credit for killing Viz'aduum if they have destroyed the Head of Thar'zul. Doing so does not remove the quest from your log, but it can no longer be completed. Quest: "Into the Nightmare" unable to complete after deleting item WORKING AS INTENDED: Emerald Nightmare order hall quests cannot be completed if a player has accidentally deleted the questgiver item. This is an intentional mechanic to avoid potential problems with the item. Quest: "Touch of a Titan" - Essences of Aman'thul may not get converted KNOWN ISSUE: Essence of Aman'thul that is not in the player's inventory at the time the quest is picked up does not get converted into its quest version. For example, any Essence retrieved from the mailbox (as sent by killing a boss in Suramar when your inventory is full) will not count towards the quest goal. Please report any additional suspected bugs using the “Submit Bug” option in the ingame support portalNatryndon10 28 Aug 2012
51m Bug - Legion app: Can't research anything I can't research anything in the Legion app (android). I get a message in red: "you need to be level 100 to research". The selected character is level 103 and has plenty of resources available.Spoogette1 51m
4h Quest tracker on tooltip not working properly? Hey guys, Since the 7.0 patch, I'm having issues with quests not tracking properly, especially on the tooltip. It doesn't indicate that a mob is tied to certain quest, by not showing the quest name and the progress made on the tooltip. Here are 2 screenshots showing what I mean (with some additional info to explain it better). http://i.imgur.com/iJyNNKi.jpg http://i.imgur.com/hD527Mi.jpg And to compare what it's supposed to look like, here's a small screenshot of a tooltip that works properly. http://i.imgur.com/rwW6gBY.jpg Is it a bug? Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any help.Pride42 4h
5h Can't find Thalyssra - PLEASE HURRY Hello, I want to drop "The Nightfallen" quest and start Withered Army Training but I can't find First Arcanist Thalyssra. She should be in Shal Aran, but I can't find her. Yellow question mark shows she's there but she is not. I need to get the quest "Felborne No More" from her too. Please could you help me... somehow?! Please hurry because I have only 40 min left to drop The Nighfallen wqs, I really want that fox mount!Wildfox8 5h
6h Essence of Aman'Thul I have problem on my druid, I had 49/50 Essence of Aman'Thul and then I did my emissary world quest today and got 2 more Essences wich puts me at 51. But those 2 Essences just went into my bags and the quest still says I got 49/50. What is up with that ? :<Renjì8 6h
6h Random dungeonfinder is painful You seriously need to do something about the premades group abusing the "vote to kick" feature. It's getting really frustrating to halfly carry a group of what appears to be 12 year olds who's trying to throw you around like you're their own personal puppet. Then demanding you to skip bosses cause "you don't have to kill them". Refusing to follow their orders results in a kick without getting the rewards for finnishing the run and forces you to start all over again. I tried asking them friendly at first but got ignored. I then told them I refused to skip the boss for such a bad reason as "dont have too". Just to end up getting kicked followed by a PM saying "And thats what happends". This isnt the first time I'm getting kicked from a group cause I dont want to pass or glitch pass instanced content. I'm more or less getting punished for trying to enjoy the game.. Friendly Regards -ForbieKelaeth0 6h
7h Gladiator title. I was 2612 rating last season in HORDE and im still only Duelist. Whats wrong?Slaypher0 7h
9h Essence of Titan lost Hello guys, Any of you transfered while doing this !@#$ty quest? I did it when i had like 46 titans, and lost all of them in the process. I heard some rumours about getting them back, so i wrote a ticket to blizzard, but they couldn't help me, whaaaat a surprise! Anyone know if its 100% that you can't get them back, other than farming them ofc?Elystria21 9h
9h Recruit a Friend Help I came back to WoW about mid December and bought a month, recruited a friend. We both bought Legion after I recruited him and neither of us are now linked now that I have bought a 2nd month. Bare in mind I had taken 2-4 days break while I waited to renew the same time as my RAF (he had started a couple days after I bought my first month). We are now unlinked and have no benefits when he had renewed ASAP. Is there anything that can be done about this? Sender Character- Chessed (if not it was definitely from this account, I kept toying with new characters while sending it in the first place). Sender Realm- DraenorChessed8 9h
10h Name and Shame ??!! Hey, didnt happend to me first time ,but i just saw a hacker who was happily flying in Stormheim. It seems that is nothing special nowadays, but i dont get one thing. Why there is rule "Name and Shame" ? That really miss all the logic ,because if i saw a hacker and I have rightfull proof like screenshot or video, why the hell i have to keep his identity secret ? Why can´t just everyone know that this guy was hacking and so they can be aware of that . I know that sometimes can happend some sort of bug or something ,but if there is some suspicion ,give this player on some sort of blacklist until the Blizz investigate .Winterhorn3 10h
11h Rank 3 food recipies. Hey, I read that in 7.1.5 the rank 3 food recipe "droprate" was buffed, now almost 2 weeks later, I have yet to recieve a single recipe from that retard Nomi... I have spent almost 500 leyflesh thingys, and gotten nothing but crap. Would you guys please tell the Devs in charge of this piece og crap NPC that he still doesnt work as intended, or just remove the idiot (NPC) because he is useless in his current state. So far I have spent around 2000 leyflesh or whatever its called, in order to get the rank 3, +375 crit food recipe, but I havent gotten it, how the hell is that !@#$ "balanced"?Dawnwalkér2 11h
12h I will file a complaint with the ESRB. Hello everyone, I am encountering players with clear/masked references to drug use and sexual acts. I have reported these players several times and they have not had their names changed. On the ESRB rating for World of Warcraft (http://www.esrb.org/ratings/Synopsis.aspx?Certificate=29635&Title=World+of+Warcraft) there is no reference to drug use. I feel like Blizzard are not taking name-policy enforcement seriously enough. There are many reasons why somebody might not want to be exposed to certain types of names. Please can you assure me you're looking into this as a matter of urgency? I will file a complaint with the ESRB if I am exposed to players with inappropriate names for unreasonable lengths of time (3 weeks+) again. Thanks, KelstenaKelstena11 12h
8h Can't Login Battle.Net or WoW Can't Login Battle.Net or WoW, from Turkey. Same BLZBNTBGS80000011 from App and BLZ51900001 from WoW login. About 30mins ago I was in game tho.Khaos3 8h
3h Improving On History Hi there, sorry if this is the wrong place to put this: Can a CM/GM/anyone confirm or deny whether the artifact appearance for 'Improving On History' will be account wide? The grind is pretty horrible and can't find a source anywhere with any official Blizzard comment on that particular unlock. Had expected that it would be account wide given how much of a grind it is but many among the community suspect it won't be. Again, I hope this is an appropriate place to ask to get official comment! Literally just need to know if I gotta start this grind on an alt ASAP! Thanks in advance! <3Aetheríus1 3h
13h Transfer aborted: instance not found Since yesterday I get dropped mid-flight during normal flights from a flight master and randomly land in an area below the flight path. Happened so far about 5-8 times. The same thing also happened when joining instances. On top of that there are frequent disconnects on the character screen. Quite annoying. Edit: quite frequently when there is an instance change like using a mage teleport or your hearthstone nothing happens. Just ran through Dragon Soul, used hearthstone, got the loading screen and got set back to Dragon Soul.Liarawyn3 13h
13h CS Lounge Three (but technically 4) In what is becoming a bit of a trend CS Lounge 2 was getting a bit full and taking some time to load and so before Lurdle got his hands on it we decided to let it retire and instead start a new lounge. For anyone that is unfamiliar with the CS Lounge this is simply a place where the Customer Support regulars can come to chat and post anything off-topic so as not to derail existing threads. So pull up a chair, grab a coffee, eat a cookie, post and relax!Tiogaradh2803 13h
14h what to do when it comes to name change Name is not available. My old character name is ofc not available. Yes it is more then 90 days since i changed the name on an old char and wanted to make a new char now after the expansion with this name. I have tried to send in game mail to the char name, find the char on different search tools... No luck. So not knowing if its in a guild (so i can find the player) or if its a lv 1 or even exist. I dont know if its on a active account or even if the name is up for a release. I have tried to see if i could make a ticket to ask someone but i dont seem to be able to make a ticket on this topic.Mokkus3 14h
15h CANNOT LOGIN cant login? Anyone else who has issues?Floppan19 15h
15h Companion App Loops back to login screen after choosing character. Had this problem for a few months now, read a few other posts that say the same, usually there's a solution of which none have worked for me, thought screw and just deleted the crap, Installed it again today, hoping the problem would have solved itself but no. Here's what I've tried to fix this, (some of these have worked for some people) Also, I'm using an iphone 6 *updating the app *updating IOS (made sure I have the latest version) *Turning of wifi *Reset the phone *Reinstall the app *Confirm correct region selected *Confirm everything else, password, character, blablabla *Clear any types of caches associated with this. *Changing region in the app *Probably something else I'm forgetting right now. The only thing I haven't tried, which also, some say have worked, is changing the language on the phone to something else or whatever, I'm from Sweden and I haven't done this because I don't feel that one app should get to decide the language on my phone.. that's just too inconvenient. Also, this problem just came out of nowhere, don't know if it was in conjunction with some update, wether of the app or ios or something. At first it didn't happen very often, logged in, looped back, closed the app, shut off the process and tried again and it would work. But eventually it turned to happening all the time and never working and nothing solving it. Hoping for an answer from someone who knows something.Kröenen2 15h
16h Not being able to connect, fix? Hello, so I got up from my bed, put on some coffee, starting my day off like any other. As I sat down in my computer chair, took a sip of my black coffee I noticed something was wrong, it was not the fact that my coffee was almost see-through nor the fact that I havent brushed my teeth this beautiful morning. No. It was much worse... I could not log in. I cannot connect to the battle.net client (for those who even use that !@#$). As I'm ripping my last few hairsacks out of my head I'm trying to ask my humble guild in Discord without success, checking forums, nothing, checking for any news, nothing. What am I supposed to do, I have to consume my time somehow and I'm not really a fan of going about doing chores in the real world. I would much rather doing Emmisary quests, spamming M+ and beg to the RNGods for a legendary! So help me god...Hornpälle1 16h
16h Race change complete but no icon ingame to change race Hi, i received email saying its complete then log in and see no race change icon, tried logging in and out of that char and tried restarting the game 4 times nothing works.Possession5 16h
21h My name if I transfer? Hi! I'm probably super bad at google, but I've honestly spent like 45 minutes trying to get a straight answer to this to no avail.. If I transfer a character, Fabelvesen as an example, to another realm, will I be able to create a new character with the name Fabelvesen on the realm I left? Thank you for any help! =)Fabelvesen2 21h
1d Disc hidden artifact bug. I have collected the 12 tomes I need, but Archivist Inkforge won't convert them into the skin.. What should I do?Cussler4 1d
1d can I use gbp to buy gametime? Just bought some game cards from my local game store and instead of giving me gametime it gave me GBP... Is there a way I can convert it to gametime?Orkrosh6 1d
1d Touch of a titan stuck 49/50 So I had 49 Essence of aman'thul in my inventory, I didnt pick up the quest yet. I tried doing my emissary quests but was not getting any Essence from them. I picked up the quest in dalaran, have 49/50 progress on it and suddenly 7 essence appears in my mail box. Now I have 7 essense of aman'thul in my inventory but they dont count towarsd the completion....Laaserlöytyy2 1d
1d Legion gladiator award I finished last season with 2612 rating. 18 January my friend with lower rating at the end of season (2604) get Gladiator title and mount. After this check title cutsoff and i found so many people who get gladiator title with lower rating then me. Whats wrong?Slaypher0 1d
1d Remote AH Fix it. improve it. it's offline a few times a month and is becoming highly annoying! That is allPheobe1 1d
1d Undelete characters Hey guys so i left my wow acc open and a friend of mine tough he would be funny and delete most of my charecters . sinse he tough i could just restore em all right away So he deleted over 10 charecters on two diferent servers . And yh i was angry ofc but as i also tough i could restore all of em right away i had to laugh my self . but now it seems like the GM's cant do that anymore and the in-game feature that you can use to undeleting ur charecter can only be used once evry month 30 DAYS!!! that wil say i have to wait around 10 month's to get back my charecters . I just ask ARE YOU KIDING ME PLEASE REALY ARE YOU FOR REAL ???+Postmörtem61 1d
1d Companion app research not visible Hello, Since a legion app update my wife can't research artifact knowledge and the champion armaments in the app anymore. She simply doesn't see the options in the app anymore. I had the same with the legion app update but I remember going to my class hall and check the orders there, and suddenly it appeared back in my legion app. This did not work for my wife though. What could be the issue here?Missluna6 1d
1d faction change Hey blizzard i faction changed my dh 79h+ ago and nothing have happend.. still on pending.I have a ticket up aswelll. thank you Order #235684799Gustavos3 1d
1d Stuck on Gods of Arak Questline. I cannot complete "Gods of Arak" storyline because Anzu didnt offer me the quests "Servants of a Dead God" or "Ritual Severance". Talon Guard Kurekk wont talk to me anymore, Anzu is in The Broken Spire and wont talk to me either. Nor Reshad or his pet will talk to me. I assume that when this clears I will get also the first quest of the storyline "When the Ravens swallows the day". Please help me with this because I am stuck and cannot finish the achievement "Between Arak and a Hard Place". Thanks in advance.Thornflower1 1d
1d Realm transfer Hello I just have a question, if i change my char. From kilrogg (dead realm) to kazzak will i be in the guild? If not what options do i have to stay in the guild but not kilrogg?Aboodii2 1d
1d Spellcast bar removed, why? Hi, other having the same problem, that the spellcast bar is moved from just above the actionsbars to upper left corner? It is impossible to see when you are able to cast your next spell. How can I moved it to where it always has been. /GoodheartGoodheart1 1d
1d Companion app artifact research note bug On the Companion app I can't create orders for artifact research note on one of my character.Sumol7 1d
1d Azsuna Archaeology quests bugged Hey there, something weird's occurred in my game relating to the Archaeology quest in Azsuna. Basically, there's a dig site highlighted on my map that's actually well out to sea in an unreachable spot, but it's labelled as belonging to the Nor'Danil Wellspring. The Wellspring itself is right by Illidari Stand, but when I travel there no archaeology site appears. I have to assume that this is a bug that's been overlooked. Also, the quest itself is a major pain, since many of the dig sites are located in areas crawling with highly-powered elite mobs, making completing the quest more of a hassle than it needs to be. If there's any possibility that Blizzard can look into these issues, I would greatly appreciate it.Kriigaj1 1d
1d Paladin bugg with Divine Shield Can you explain to me why 2 times in a row i pop Divine Shield - I die of fall damage? twice in a ROW. No DS didnt run out because i litterly used it 3-4 seconds before taking fall damage. What have you done?Cajza1 1d
1d River push bug Here is a link to a video of the bug: http://plays.tv/video/58836126523abea705/world-of-warcraft-river-bug After swimming through a river in travel mode as druid, the push effect of the river stayed when exiting the water. As you can see in the video my character stays perfectly still while moving to the right. So I think a stuck key or input is out of the question (as there is no walking animation and dancing is possible). I keep jumping when I swim during travel mode, (something I do when playing an other class mounted when I travel through water), and at random I exit travel mode when I do this. Maybe this has something to do with it.Bananpaj1 1d
1d Toxin - Killing people in cities There's currently a green cloud of "Toxin" (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=25989/toxin) in the Stormwind Trade District's Inn, on Silvermoon EU, with a few skeletons in the area. Not only is it killing lowbies, it is also making the guards spam their aggro sounds. It's been there quite some time, so I don't think it's going to despawn by itself. http://i.imgur.com/uma2Ity.jpg Not sure how it got there, I found it because of the guard making noises.Skeybestkey2 1d
1d login security email Hi, My son has been trying to login into his account, but it has sent him an email with a code.....but no email has turned up. Tried to "unlock" using secret question answer...sends an email which doesn't turn up. I know it is the correct email as he has received promotional information to it. Opened a ticket but am wondering how they will contact him? Any help would be appreciated.Maclir1 1d
1d Item Restoration problem. So have been trying to get access to my item restoration on my account but have been saying the whole time "Eligible for item restoration on 22/01/2017." Have also been looking on the last time I did and was 14 days ago but would be good if it could show what time I'm able to access it. And it's kinda pissing me off atm.Kendragold1 1d
1d Why is Sofort banking not a payment option ? Why is Sofort banking not a payment option ? I was wondering why sofort banking is not one of your payment options and if i could have some insight if it is not used for a reason ? so actually i have to take a train from where i live , it's only 20m to go there and get me a prepaid card, it's not such a hassle, but on some days i can't be bothered you know ^^... so i was checking for other payment options as i know steam, league, and other titles used sofort for as long as i know... all these others payments methods are not among my options so yeah, Thanks for reading anyway , and hopefully i can get this to work ;) it's such an easy method and it's instant... Kind regards KiyomeiKiyomaro6 1d
1d World Quests not Showing up on PC Hi! I'm having an issue where world quests aren't showing up at all on my computer. They're showing up just fine on my laptop, but on my PC I'm lucky if I get four across the entirety of the Isles. Makes playing a little bit difficult, because my laptop isn't all that great for WoW especially in the newer areas. Any solution?Skullzar2 1d
1d Stolen gold Hello. Someone has stolen 2000 gold coins from me and I have no clue about whom this person is. Can you reimburse me?Milmer5 1d
1d No bonus loot after finishing CTA Timewalking I just ran as a tank in a Timewalking dungeon on my main. It was a CTA (the reason why I selected tank). It was a smooth run with minimal mishaps, but to my surprise I did not receive the usual satchel of goodies at the end. I'm uncertain as to whether or not TW gives the usual satchel, as opposed to other rewards, although no other additional reward was visible in the chat history or my bags. My gold count, aside from the usual dungeon reward, was untouched. What gives? Is this system broken or has a bug occurred? Cheers.Powel5 1d
1d Upgraded Trial account, no email confirmation Hello, I just came back to WoW have 5 years. Decided to make a Trial account, level a couple toons to 20, then upgrade. However, i haven't received a conformation email yet and now i'm not sure if the payment went through. However, i have noticed that i am able to comment on forums or make my own since Trials could never do this, but i still cannot progress on my accounts passed level 20, check mail boxes or use Chat. I know it takes 72 hours (it has only been 12 hours so far when this Forum will be posted), but will i receive an email once it's complete? I don't want to wait 72 hours only to find out that payment never went through. Thank You.Dethharmonic9 1d
2d Essence of Aman'thul disappeared After I faction changed my rog and server transfered my 20+ essence of aman'thul disappeared? and I need to get 50 asap for my raid????????????????? now I only have 3 because I did the daily cache of today..Irolas11 2d
2d Bring back 5v5 Just have to voice my huge huge huge wish for 5v5 to come back! It was the best part about wow. If even on itsw own rating system and what not, if you really destroyed the best pvp system for us casual players over some titels and stuff that is very sad! 5v5 was the most balanced PvP and it was never boring. 2s and 3s are all about comp, 5s was just fun and chill. A way to play togheter with both mains and alts, for us who cant stand the casual PvE system and arent looking to make top rank but just wanna have some good funHëcky0 2d
1d Nightfallen Emissary Hey! So I've just completed my Emissarys for Nightfallen, and when I enter the Shal'aran Cave, Arcanist Thalyrssa won't show on the map, only the completed questionmark is seen on map, but not the NPC. I've completed NIghtfallen before and know I have seen her in there, but not this time! What am I supposed to do, or rather, what has changed since last time I did these emissaries? Best regards, KasatonovKasatonov1 1d