Customer Support

26 Sep 2013 Customer Service Information The Customer Service Forum cultivates a beneficial relationship between our support departments and player community by providing a friendly environment where players can exchange information, access self-help resources, highlight in-game issues, and receive meaningful guidance through personal and fun interactions with Blizzard representatives. Index: Forum Information Forum Guidelines Twitter Additional Social Media ResourcesHagut4 26 Sep 2013
14h [Recruit-a-Friend] Common Issues & Questions This thread is intended as a guide to help you troubleshoot the most commonly reported issues with RAF and explain how / when rewards can be claimed. Please make sure to check this thread thoroughly before opening a new thread or indeed posting questions you may have here in this thread. Common Issues such as accounts not appearing linked & experience gain seeming incorrecthttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9256846020?page=1#2 Reward Systemhttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9256846020?page=1#3Shammoz965 14h
11 Jan CROWDS on Twitter - Season VI: Return of the Helpers To strengthen community-backed support for the upcoming World of Warcraft Patch 7.3.5, we're launching another season of our CROWDS initiative! If you have good knowledge of Blizzard games and services, in particular World of Warcraft, and enjoy helping other players ... by all means, keep reading, adventurer! CROWDS is a player-based support initiative that allows volunteers to help their fellow adventurers through Twitter, using an Android-based mobile app tied to our own social media channels. This app allows you to see and respond to tweets that are asking Blizzard for help. You can find more detailed information on CROWDS and how to use the app on our support site article. Regardless of whether you've participated in previous seasons or are considering to try it out for the first time, we're always happy to see more volunteers! Just like in the previous seasons, we've set aside a number of prizes to reward our best contributors. If you manage to outshine most of your fellow participants, you'll be able to choose from the following rewards: Hearthstone: Card Packs (x7) Heroes of the Storm: Loot Chests (x12) Overwatch: Loot Boxes (x11) StarCraft II: Co-op Commanders (pick any 2 and/or share StarCraft II: Announcers (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) with a friend) NOTE: Please be aware that using protected Tweets may prevent others from viewing your responses, disqualifying you from participation. Be sure to set your Tweets to public in order to remain visible and eligible for potential rewards!Hagut0 11 Jan
28 Aug 2012 Legion 7.3.5 - Common Issues [19.01.] ★ Patch Notes ★ Known issues (TBA) ★ Common tech issues/fixes ★ Hotfixes ★ Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. Welcome to Patch 7.3.5! If you experience issues when logging in after the latest patch, reset your user interface and remove all addons! Here's what you are contacting us about the most right now: Quest: "Going Underground" cannot be completed HOTFIX INC: Talking to Ms. Xiulan does not count for "Going Underground", preventing players from continuing with this quest. We are currently investigating. Quest: Leap not always available during "The Fate of Hodir" KNOWN ISSUE: During the Niskara Scenario's second phase, the ability "Leap on Felbat" may not always be available at the bottom of the screen. In most cases, logging out and back in should solve this issue. Item: Various items removed from transmog collection HOTFIX INC: Various items such as First Satyr's Spaulders appear to have been removed from players' collections, reverting transmogrified equipment to their original appearance. We are currently preparing a hotfix to address this issue. Raid: Ulduar difficulty seemingly does not swap to 25-man INFO: With recent changes to Ulduar, adventurers will now find that it behaves as other flexible raids. The "10" next to the minimap denotes not the difficulty, but rather the lowest amount of players the raid is currently scaled to. Account: SMS Protect/Authenticator, Extra Bag Slots INFO: We have noticed a spike of interest in our SMS Protect and Authenticator services due to our offer of 4 extra bag slots for participating players. Please note that it may take up to 30 minutes for the bag slots to unlock after these security features are added to your account, and that it may be necessary to log out and back in once this time has passed. More information about these services is available here: [SMS Protect] [Authenticator] Please report any additional suspected bugs using the "Submit Bug" option in the ingame support portalNatryndon10 28 Aug 2012
39m Wow armory app error Wow armory app bugged? Hello. Since yesterday morning my wow armory app keep saying this realm is currently under maintanence. I have already done the following Log out and back in Try different characters Uninstall and reinstall the app I use this as my main system for AH but now i cant. Please help.Falconevo5 39m
53m void talon (mount) in shadowmoon valley (draenor) is it obtainable by lvl 110? heard couple of people on youtube saying, legion players cant see the portals .. thus cannot get it. And I havent found any portal in last few days. Also .. heard it is spawning only during weekend .. true?Brighthair0 53m
1h Character loading bug. When I try logging into my Druid (Agoku), it loads about 3 quarters into the game and then takes me back to the character selection screen before a pop-up saying "Character name is in use" comes up. How can I fix this problem as my Druid is the only character I can't play on?Agoku3 1h
1h xrealm wsper why is it impossible to send whispers to another players on another realms, yet im capable of receiveing whispers from random players from random servers all the time. please put some sort of sense into this. thxBarbiegurl0 1h
4h Scouting map Why can I not see scouting map in my class hall, was there when I first used it then gone?Adramelech1 4h
4h CS Lounge IV Greetings everyone! Due to unforeseen circumstances, the previous lounge disappeared into the void, and as such, we're making a new one. For anyone that is unfamiliar with the CS Lounge this is simply a place where the Customer Support regulars can come to chat and post anything off-topic so as not to derail existing threads. So pull up a chair, grab a coffee or two, eat a cookie, if there's anything left, post and relax!Hagut1898 4h
5h Guild Cape Bug I'm not sure if it's 'maintenance' related or not, but instead of it being totally black, my guild cape is now fully red with a green logo. (In game, not on armory) The colors in guild remain untouched, as nobody changed them. It stays black with red logo. It completely destroys my transmog and style. I hope it's just a glitch until the maintenance is officially over, it's odd since game is still up and working.Altherius0 5h
5h Glyph of the sentinel glitch So I recently bought the "glyph of the sentinel" form the AH wich is supposed to turn my standard horde flying travel form into an owl . When i first tried this for some reason it would still turn into the standard horde flying travel form . Note that it would say in my spellbook and spellbar taht i had the glyph of the sentinel eqquiped . I bought it twice after that and it would still not work for both of them . Before I had the glyph of the cheetah eqquiped and it worked . I even had the glyph of the orca after that . I need help because I don`t like the standard horde flying travel form . Please help me . ( I have already opened 2 tickets . )Víncént2 5h
5h Mythic+ vastly different mob HP Any1 know if its intetional that bosses in mythic+ have a lot less hp now? Looking at these 2 videos of a EOA 23 tyranical you can clearly see a vast HP difference between first boss. Boss at 970M before, 710M after. 7.3.5 : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/220136045?t=05s 7.3.2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mecgt2DLTsk Even the trash mobs have notiable different HP Hatecoil Crusher at 200M hp before, 150M after Looks like a base hp/dmg change have happened without any notice, which in turn means the old high keys are going to be outdated soon. Any1 know if this change was intetional, because patch does not seem to include it.Vacivity0 5h
6h Old items - quests - achievements I am playing only couple of weeks, but already found lots of dead ends .. achievements in my book that cannot be completed, quests that cannot be finished, items that .. link to just mentioned, but cannot be used because they were "canceled". Why we can pick up old items for old quests for old achievements when we cannot do it? Its kinda .. stupid .. to keep everything there. I wanna finish it but spending hours for looking for something that cannot be done and the problem is, mostly this information is nowhere to be found .. or i dont know where to find them.Brighthair5 6h
7h Recruit a friend bonus in dung.[BUG] Hello, i don't know if this is bug or you want to do this way? Before 7.3.5 after you kill all bosses you get bonus exp. Before 7.3.5 that bonus was x4 = (normal +300%), but now in 7.3.5 you just get normal exp without raf bonus. Can you tell me if you want it this way, so i can stop leveling new chars at all or it's just bug which you will fix soon like before next expansion? I checked combat logs every mob, every boss say (recruit a friend bonus exp bla bla bla) but at the end of dung it give just normal exp like not having RaF. P.S. I don't know if i'm in right section of forum for this?Xzibo7 7h
9h (SOLVED) Demon hunter option gone/missing Demon Hunter missing from character creation screen. I have had Legion since pre-purchase and have two DHs already, but when opening character creation, the option is not even listed under classes. I have 70+ chars on the realm in question, and in fact even a DH on the realm in question. What could be the cause of this? https://imgur.com/a/ToMJmNavan6 9h
10h Ping/Bugs wont let me kill Xylem. First off, I have absolutely no idea where to post this, so please don't hate me if its in the wrong place. i live in RSA (South-Africa) so my ping is either 260 (good day) or 291 (bad day) archmage xylem becomes nearly impossible to kill if you have ping similar to mine, because some spells bug out completely. For ex. Sometimes, if you use fell rush twice you will not move for the second cast (sometimes both), you will stuck in air and then fall (causing you to die). I've tried xylem about 50 times now, at the time of writing. A few times Chaos Nova either didn't spawn souls (off ice shards), or it didn't heal me (with souls). I've also had times when Demonic didn't put me in demon form after i used Eye Beam. I've had the Ice shards thing spawn on top of me (after standing still and waiting for it to spawn) and either instantly losing 90% of my hp or just simply instantly dying. The shadow bolt channel thing he does has also killed me a few times, despite me standing outside of it (or while running) despite, visually, not hitting me at all. During the entire time (almost 3 hours) i did this, my ping was 273 (constant) and it wont really get better at all. if this is the wrong place to submit this... sorry... but this has to do with a 1) quest 2)achievement 3)ping issue (my best guess) 4)bugged spells so you can understand my frustration. i have DBM, i have pots, drums and I'm ilvl 921. before xylem casts his first shards i can get him from 160m to 146m, so dps isn't an issue. i know of running behind xylem and hitting him with eye beam and shards for no cd, i know all of these tactics. of my 50 odd-ish runs about 3 were me just simply being bad. My dps isn't THAT bad, i know all the tactics and the furthest I've gotten with xylem was when i was in Thailand, where i got to the second phase and got the shadow lord thing to 9m hp (had lower ping then i do now) if anyone can help me with this, any tips at all or any help id appreciate it. and sorry for the long post...Purpletats1 10h
13h [Solved] Demon Hunter creation impossible. Realm : Hyjal (FR) I had a DH (Night Elf) I deleted. I wanted to create a Blood Elf DH, and failed in the name. So I deleted it, and now I can't create a Blood Elf DH. The name is available, but I just can't create the DH (either BE and NE). And I just deleted the one I've made in the afternoon on another realm (Khaz Modan - FR), and now I cannot create DH on this realm. Could I just create my BE DH on Hyjal please ? :) Thanks.Laetithia6 13h
13h DH realm transfer Hi I want to know if its posible to transfer a demon hunter from a server to an other without having a lvl 70 characterAzynoth5 13h
13h Fix the Archaeology stop closing threats I can't complete quest Tried and True because the game got retarded after 7.3.5. these are one of many issues we are not getting any feedback form besides form to submit a bug where wont get any response form. The costumer support form Blizzard bad ever since WOD wait time has been increased and issue's not been solved. https://imgur.com/a/Nw6UJRozenwyn2 13h
14h Mage hidden artifact appearance bugged Hello, I have a issue with the mage hidden artifact skin the npc's that should hand me items are not there i used the marco to confirm it flags it as true. Any one knows how to fix it or a fix coming out for this? https://imgur.com/a/dggdHRozenwyn1 14h
14h archaeology dig site outside the digging area one of the archaeology dig site azsuna cordinate 46.9 54.8 is just outside the digging area so you cant dig itSuruntuoja1 14h
16h Archaeology in Azsuna, can't dig on some sites. Trying to Archaeology in Azsuna, the zones are not shaped correctly on the minimap, if your digspot is in that wierdly shaped part of the zone, you may not be able to reach out as it counts, you are out of the zone and can't survey. 3 digsites have this problem since I started. Digsite: Old Coast Path Digsite: Temple of a Thousand Lights And the third was east of Azurewing Repose.Kokefa1 16h
17h Zul'Gurub boss loot I have run Zul'Gurub heroic on 5 different characters today to try getting the Swift Zulian Panther from High Priestess Kilnara, however she did not drop any items only gold. With the last character I then decided to check if the remaining bosses (except for the Cache of Madness) would drop any items. All bosses except for Jin'do the Godbreaker only dropped gold (he dropped a chaos orb and a chest item). Is this intended behaviour? (because this never occurred to me before 7.3.5)Víncent1 17h
17h Problems with missions in class hall I sent out all of my followers on missions with 100%++ on all the missions yesterday. Today I got 2 done and 1 of them failed it said I only had 40% sucess chance... So I went and checked all missions in progress and most of them was now around 40-60% sucess chance o.O I don’t get it I filled with minions to always make sure I had a 100% or more to complete! Little info: I reequipped most of my Champions before sending them out with new items and I sent them ingame and used app to collect and check missions today. It bummed me out at least the 2 day rare mission which might now be a failure...Leilanni2 17h
17h Where is my Mount? Hello Blizzard and WoW players i have an issue a while back sometime after christmas i won a Hearthsteed and i have not gotten it yet why is that? / PetriPlåtpelle3 17h
18h Lost my transmog set. I logged on today to enjoy the new 7.3.5 patch and to my horror, my transmog set that I have been using since Warlords of Dreanor is completely gone and has been reverted. For some reason none of the items are unlocked in the wardrobe anymore. This was my favorite set for my orc warrior and now it is gone. I have opened a ticket about it. But I thought I would give everyone a heads up that you may have lost items for transmog with this new patch. Here is a wowhead dressing room url to the set I have lost. http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room#VM0z0zJ80VVMm9m8vgt808vgb808ydp808vgA87Vvga808vgI808vgR808vt5808vgo87VjMerwanor29 18h
19h Loading Screen Times Lately I've had many troubles when loading a character or simply using a portal/hearthstone, usually it takes me about 45s to go somewhere that isn't a Legion zone, but the Legion zones can take up to 3 minutes to load. I used to be able to load into zones in <15 seconds, which is normal. It's actually stupid when an LFR or BG queue popped and I would be unable to accept it because I went through a portal at a wrong time. Is there any way to fix this?Varien0 19h
19h Can't buy a Character Boost Hello everyone, I created a class trial lvl 100 Druid last night. After getting my arifact weapon I got the msg , telling me I need to buy a character boost to unlock my character. I've now decided to to buy a boost and unlock my char. Right now my char have a lock on the right side of the logging screen , saying "'Character Locked - Apply a Character Boost to unlock this character". Once I click on the lock I get the following LUA Error: Message: ...e\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua:1652: attempt to index local 'productGroupInfo' (a nil value) Time: 01/19/18 12:37:02 Count: 1 Stack: ...e\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua:1652: attempt to index local 'productGroupInfo' (a nil value) [C]: ? ...e\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua:1652: in function `StoreFrame_SetCategory' ...e\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua:2250: in function <...e\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua:2246> ...e\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua:2254: in function <...e\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua:2253> ...e\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua:2310: in function <...e\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua:2260> [C]: in function `SetAttribute' ...\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUIInbound.lua:44: in function `StoreFrame_SelectBoost' Interface\GlueXML\CharacterSelect.lua:2881: in function `CharacterSelect_ShowStoreFrameForBoostType' Interface\GlueXML\CharacterSelect.lua:2893: in function `CharacterSelect_CheckApplyBoostToUnlockTrialCharacter' Interface\GlueXML\CharacterSelect.lua:2912: in function `CharacterSelect_ShowBoostUnlockDialog' Interface\GlueXML\CharacterSelect.lua:101: in function <Interface\GlueXML\CharacterSelect.lua:76> Locals: What can I do ? So far I've : 1. Removed all addons 2. Repaired and scanned the game 3. Turned off all running programs etc. 4. Restarted the game What is the issue? Please help me out :) Best regardsDivineprust3 19h
19h Character race change vs faction change? I have just seen the new races in Battle of Azeroth and I thought hey, I always wanted my hunter to look like Lady Sylvanas, and this is a good thing for me. Question is, Since I'm a male human race and I wanna go void elf female, what character service should I buy? I did my search a little and ended up confused. Thank you for your time in advance. (So basically it's gonna be the process of Human-Male -> Void Elf-Female)Hallowpunk1 19h
19h Disconnects and crash while transitioning Blizzard, Since the release of 7.3.5. every few times I have gone through a portal or moment of transitioning when you get to see the loading screen has a chance to disconnect me from the game. But basically every thing that triggers a loading screen is prone to crashing. Last night however I used my Hearthstone to get to Dalaran and suddenly my screen turns black and irresponsive. It shouldn't be overheating because I set my CPU and GPU fan to hit full speed at around 50 degrees celcius (CPU/GPU). I did find this in the event viewer: Resource-Exhaustion-Detector (2004) Windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition. The following programs consumed the most virtual memory: Wow-64.exe (11928) consumed 27131703296 bytes, avguard.exe (3744) consumed 368361472 bytes, and firefox.exe (7368) consumed 311382016 bytes. My virtual memory was set to 15GB before so cranked it up to 25GB after this, not sure if this could be the cause of the crash, I have 16GB ram in my computer myself. I had to physically turn off the computer to resume. This happened after I was playing World of Warcraft for over 5 hours in a row, I haven't had this happening in other games thus far. Besides the recent update to 7.3.5. I recently updated the Nvidia drivers to the latest (390.65) My specs: CPU: Intel I7-7700K GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti RAM: Corsair DDR4-2132 16gb(2x8) set to 3200mhz with XMP profile. HDD: WoW installed on SSDFreekyferret0 19h
15h FPS drop FPS drop in raids on bosser after the patch is all fine befor the patch and now after it sucks can it be fixNightmare1 15h
20h [Bug] Quest indicators not showing Quest tracking on, track quest pois on near the minimap enabled etc, all addons disabled, however even with that questing is back to vanilla - there are no indications on the map where the quest area is, the big yellow dots on the minimap for <kill this big mob> world quests are gone, quest mobs don't have a highlight anymore, when you mouse over a quest mob you can no longer see your progress percentage for world quests that require you to fill a percentage bar. Most interesting aspect - this is only happening to some but not all of my characters. Other guildies are reporting the same.Niü1 20h
20h Dual residancy Hi everyone, Ik couldn't Finder a ticket discribing my problem so i hope you guys can help outlook. I play on a EU server from the Netherlands. Starting next month ill live 50/50 in the US and Netherlands for my wives Job. Some games have autoban systems where your account gets temp banned when its suddenly logged on from accros the world to prevent theft. Does anyone know if something like this is the case for WoW or can i safely rotate between playing on the EU server from NL and US? Many thanks!Kobrakaï6 20h
21h dragonsould h25 5th boss bug u must see this https://imgur.com/a/3fyYX basically hagara the stormbinder minions, are already all spawn, the more u kill them the more they will come, when u press the orb instead she will spawn almost immediately, the good thing, i am getting no hp buffed boss problems honestly. but still hilarious p.s. this post may be double because i couldnt find the one i made before, also i created a similar one in general to see what other ppl think about itLexolando1 21h
21h Massive Drop in Gathering XP I have been collecting herbs and ore in Sholazar basin on my lvl 89 Death Knight Monday Tuesday I was receiving over 3000 xp per gather on rest Now after the patch I only get up to 300 xp on rest I choose gathering professions as an aid in levelling. Will this be permanent throughout all areas ?Asprin1 21h
21h Ascending Alchemy - can't finish quest, DC every try Hi, I'm currently trying to finish quest Ascending Alchemy. But every time I'm trying to turn this quest in, I'm getting disconnected, and can't log in onto this character for some period of time, and when I try, I get error WOW51900319.Máhíkó1 21h
23h Cathedral fall bug So yesterday i was doing Cathedral of the eternal night +15 on my lock alt. We were doing great, had 12 mins to spare on last boss(we were all undergeared since we were all alts). So after a tiresome constant pulling and nuking we engaged the last boss, at one point the DH tank held the boss against the wall to limit the swarm aoe, since we expected the fight to last long since its tyrannical + gear deficiency. At one point the boss fell through the floor aswell as the tank. They were both stuck for 2-3mins there. Then we pulled the boss again and kept him in relative midd. Same thing, and pulled once more and the boss fell again, at that point the tank rage quit and left. I'm not complaining about the player, but the bug. Wasn't sure where to post this, this seemed like a good place. Hope there will be a fix for this so no-one else becomes a victim of a rage quit kids in-game:)Athílla1 23h
23h Please fix your damn Forum Seriously, view post history was broken for months, then it worked for like a week, now its broken since 3.1. again. Discussins something becomes pretty hard at this point.Uvi1 23h
1d Unable to fly + missing tps As of this patch I can't fly in the broken isles anymore on my main (shaman). Also the tp to the Vindicaar has disappeared from Krasus' landing, along with the portal to my class hall. Logged on a druid alt and seems I have all the tp + can fly on said alt. Anyone with a similar issue?Ashérah3 1d
1d Unable to add SMS Protect So, as the title says, I can't add an SMS Protect number to my account. The text with confirmation code just never arrives. I tried any possible cell number + country code combo to no avail. I've also opened a support ticket and was told to talk to Live Chat support - which I did. The Live Chat GM tried sending me the text manually, but it also never arrived, so I was asked to bring it up with my cell provider support. My cell provider support, however, states that there is no blocking or any other known problems with Blizzard SMS Protect. I tend to believe them, since I use plenty of other SMS protect services such as Google one, and never had a hitch before. This is the first time anything like that happens. So I contacted the Live Chat once more, and GM again tried to send me the SMS with various combos of my number and country code, but still no progress. However, the GM mentioned that there might be a problem with pre-paid phone numbers. If that is indeed the case and pre-paid numbers are not supported by SMS Protect system, I'd like to know the reason for this. Every other SMS confirmation service I've ever used worked perfectly fine with pre-paid. Furthermore, I'm from Ukraine, and 95% of cellphones here are pre-paid. I have had mine for 11 years now. I literally know no one who uses contract phone outside of work numbers.Mutanabbi9 1d
1d Can't buy replica classic PvP sets despite having FoS Hi, I wanted to use the classic PvP set for a transmog set on my night elf druid but I am unable to buy them from the vendor in Area 52. I just get the error message "Item is locked.". Back in classic WoW I bought the original sets on my tauren druid (who changed to night elf and worgen and then back to tauren over the years). On my tauren I can buy all the replica items and use them for transmog. I also still have the originals in my bank. This night elf is a new druid I made in Legion, though. I have both the "Lieutenant Commander" feat of strength as well as the 2100 RBG rating achievement, and they are shown as active on this new druid. For some reason I can use the epic PvP set for transmog on this new druid (i.e. it's unlocked in the transmog window) but I can't buy it from the vendor. The rare quality set unfortunately isn't unlocked for transmog. Is there any way I can get the sets on my night elf? Or at least unlock the rare set somehow? ThanksFeranør1 1d
1d Allied races + unobtainable items I was just wondering. Seeing as there will be new playable races in the near future that obtain heritage armor when leveled from scratch (and only from scratch (so not boosted to 110 or race changed) as far as I'm aware, please correct me if I'm wrong), how do we go around having obtained unobtainable items (so for me this would be the Tabard of the Protector I obtained during the opening of TBC) from the past? I know you can transmog them but, the item i'm referring to, has an active use. This doesn't trasmog over. So I can become a Nightborne Hunter with heritage armor and a transmogged tabard OR A nightborne hunter without heritage armor but with the actual tabard equipped. I kinda would like both if I'm completely honest and I am sure there are more of these items around that are no longer obtainable in the game. Your thoughts? Blizzard?Scøped0 1d
8h Unable to transmog onto certain items I'm now unable to transmog my items. Specifically Eredar Splitter, other invasion weapons and Sinister Rouge Mask. (Note, these are the items I have equipped, not the appearance I'm trying to change into) Will this be fixed?Art3 8h
1d The Battle for Broken Shore bugged Can't get into Grommash Hold to complete the quest. And a cant submit a ticket, it just redirects me to the same page over and over. And i dont want to do the scenario againKronaxus2 1d
1d Buying gametime So i dont have a card and my mother added £10 to my paypal balance but it keeps telling me to add a card is there any way to get past this?Mendee1 1d
1d Saving Foreman Oslow Having an issue here at EU-Silvermoon. The boulder isn't there, and the etting despawns after a few minutes. Could a GM come and help us :(Cerms2 1d
10h Insanely High World MS For last 2-3 hours,I'm experiencing very high world ms like 5K. I resetted my modem 2 or 3 times, renewed my IP and flushed my DNS and optimized my Internet Connection but nothing helped.Haraith22 10h
1d Testing DXVK in World of Warcraft Will I get banned for testing https://github.com/doitsujin/dxvk in WoW? I know you won't be banned for using WINE but DXVK way is a bit different.Wolferz3 1d
17h Privacy Issues over SMS/Bag Updating Reason for me putting up this thread, is when blizzard initially announced they were going to update bag slots all you needed was mobile authenticator Linked to your account (which I have), but now they're saying you need SMS mobile number linked to your account, anyone heard the Phrase "Moving the Goal Posts" ? The reason I have issues with this is simple, if you have ever had your Bank Account Hacked you would know. Also by Blizzard asking someone to do so is Breaching your right to Privacy in Data Protection Act in the UK. So if like myself you have reasons not to give any information to any company, then don't, it's not worth breaching your right to privacy over 4 extra bag slots. Everyone has there own view this is my view, thanks for reading, btw still waiting on answer on in-game ticket on the issue if any GM or Blizzard employee sees it.Palaofblood39 17h