Customer Support

26 Sep 2013 Customer Service Information The Customer Service Forum cultivates a beneficial relationship between our support departments and player community by providing a friendly environment where players can exchange information, access self-help resources, highlight in-game issues, and receive meaningful guidance through personal and fun interactions with Blizzard representatives. Index: Forum Information Forum Guidelines Twitter Additional Social Media ResourcesHagut4 26 Sep 2013
3d [Recruit-a-Friend] Common Issues & Questions This thread is intended as a guide to help you troubleshoot the most commonly reported issues with RAF and explain how / when rewards can be claimed. Please make sure to check this thread thoroughly before opening a new thread or indeed posting questions you may have here in this thread. Common Issues such as accounts not appearing linked & experience gain seeming incorrecthttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9256846020?page=1#2 Reward Systemhttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9256846020?page=1#3Shammoz935 3d
10 Aug CROWDS on Twitter - A New Season Approaches Good news, everyone! Almost two years ago, we offered an Android app for expert Blizzard players to help their peers on Twitter, answering questions and providing advice similar to the kind of crowdsourced support you can witness daily on our official forums. Some of you may still remember: By using the app, Twitter users who had opted in could see messages sent to our support team's channels and jump right into the conversation, potentially solving other players' issues even before a moderator could get back to them. Needless to say, this was particularly useful late at night or early in the morning, for the forums (and thus our Twitter channels) have specific "opening times" due to the size of its dedicated team. But it was not all just feelgood assistance, either: Last year, we ran a so-called season where volunteers would compete with one another for points. Top scoring experts were featured on a Wall of Fame, and we even handed out prizes! Well, guess what's coming back. CROWDS has been running non-stop ever since we introduced it to our Twitter feed, but so far we only ever had a single season. So whether you've been curious about the program but used to be on the fence, or whether this is the first time you actually hear about our crowdsourcing initiative, here's your incentive to get started. Not only will top performers join the support website's Hall of Fame, they will also be rewarded with prizes such as Hearthstone card packs or loot boxes for Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm. For details on CROWDS and how to use the app, be sure to check out our support site article. See you out there!Hagut1 10 Aug
28 Aug 2012 Legion 7.2.5 - Common Issues [28.06.] ★ Patch Notes ★ Known issues ★ Common tech issues/fixes ★ Hotfixes ★ Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. Welcome to Patch 7.2.5! If you experience issues when logging in after the latest patch, reset your user interface and remove all addons! Here's what you are contacting us about the most right now: Quest: Pillars of Creation. No credit after clicking the objects HOTFIX INCOMING: We're aware of an issue that makes this quest impossible to complete for some players, since they can't click on the objects or they don't provide quest credit after doing so. Our developers are already working on a fix and will implement it as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience Item: No Writhing Essences on the weekly Mythic chest CLARIFICATION: Make sure you already started the quest Unsettled Power before opening your Class Hall weekly Mythic chest. If you didn't start the quest beforehand, you won't receive any Writhing Essences from the chest. Quest: No reward from "Elite Strike: Legion Supply Cache" NOT A BUG: Some players have reported the 500 reward for this quest to disappear when being near or at the maximum for Legionfall War Supplies. So far, subsequent investigations in the database have shown the supplies to be applied correctly. If you experience this problem, please make sure this is not a display issue caused by outdated addons! Item: Writhing Essence not converted to quest item WON'T FIX: When your inventory is full, any Writhing Essence received gets sent to your mailbox instead. However, for technical reasons, it is not possible for the Essence to be automatically converted into the quest item. If you are on the quest but have unconverted Essence remaining in your inventory (such as after picking it up from the mailbox), the gamemaster team may be able to assist. Misc: Transfer complete, but character missing UNDER INVESTIGATION: Some of our players have reported a recently transferred character not showing up on the new realm. As we continue to investigate, please follow the steps outlined in this support article, including the workaround detailed at the bottom. Please report any additional suspected bugs using the "Submit Bug" option in the ingame support portalNatryndon10 28 Aug 2012
4m Cant compare achivs Hey, I have a weird bug and it gets really annoying... when I'm trying to compare achivs with someone, at the first time it shows that he has 0 achiv, then I need to click again to see his achivs, and when i see them, i'm trying to scroll and look and it resets again to 0.. Its so annoying... any solution?Roshkovv0 4m
18m LOST RECIPE : VIAL OF SANDS Hello, i spent countless hour back in Cata farming for the recipe for Vial of Sands and i eventually found it but did not actually craft the item . Now i logged in with this character years later to farm the materials for it and i realise that i cant craft it anymore . Why did this happen ? is there any way to get the recipe back or i have to farm it again via Archaeology ?Vanessë3 18m
1h Entire stormheim zone reset after faction change Seems a bit excessive. I was imagining at most just the two faction-specific chapters to reset. I don't mind doing it again, but i want to know if this was intended to make sure nothing was lost doing the faction-change.Mikeru1 1h
1h Missing two Artifact Knowledge Last time i decided to back on global. I had 38 artifact knowledge of 40. I tried to make last two levels, but i cant do any researches (NPC tell me that i reached max level of knowledge). I checked all bags and bank, and dont have any research.Drezd9 1h
2h wow tokens unavailable? i bought a wow token from ah and can't redeem it to battle.net balance it says "wow token redemption is temporarily unavailable please try again later" is it just for me? +recently i changed my account country is it because of that?Zilyzal6 2h
2h Payment Failed Wow Token So i tryed buying a wow token with gold and this message came along 'Payment failed, you dont have a valid method payment Please visit Account Management.' Before this error came i bought several wow tokens with no problems i dont know whats the issue here.Apolq1 2h
2h Can anyone explain this? http://i.imgur.com/M4AMM40.jpg I got killed by the adds before Tyrant Velhari that drops your HP to 1, and then i clicked Run Corpse, and i got teleport to the entrance as you see in the picture as a ''Ghost'' and if i tried to move i would get moved back to the entrance,Distorted0 2h
2h CS Lounge IV Greetings everyone! Due to unforeseen circumstances, the previous lounge disappeared into the void, and as such, we're making a new one. For anyone that is unfamiliar with the CS Lounge this is simply a place where the Customer Support regulars can come to chat and post anything off-topic so as not to derail existing threads. So pull up a chair, grab a coffee or two, eat a cookie, if there's anything left, post and relax!Hagut892 2h
2h Missing Quest Tracker! On the right of the screen you should have a list of quest to do.But i dont have them! Blizzard please help.Xeraxs7 2h
5h I need to speak with a GM. This is ridiculous. What happened to the good old fashioned GM tickets? I did not find a way to open a ticket to contact a GM. Only automated Q/A stuff. What if my problem is not on the automated list? I need a GM to contact me on this account please. Name is Hordsax or Varriana, on Argent Dawn. Thanks.Hordsax3 5h
5h Armory & wrong ilvl's Armory still shows my 890 wf lfr gear as 855. My artifact is also missing 10 ilvl's. Makes simcrafting a bit annoying..Korkki3 5h
6h Swap Bindings of the Windseeker between toons I'm pretty sure I know what the answer to this is, but hey, might as well ask. Years ago the right Binding dropped on my priest. I was somewhat annoyed that I wouldn't be able to do anything with it, but kept it for the sake of nostalgia. Last week, on my first solo farm run through MC on a new Paladin, I got the left Binding. Of course, this is, if anything, even more annoying than the first drop, given that I now have both parts needed, but not both on a toon that can equip the sword. So, given that Thunderfury is a decade into its obsolescence and essentially just cosmetic gear at this point, what are the chances that I can get the right half transferred from my priest to my paladin so I can get the sword without another year or two of grinding MC?Nattra14 6h
3h Frost Mages so op. So as the title says yes And Without The Divine Protection. Tell me blizzard how can i counter them they can still slow me when i use Hand of Freedom You litterly needs to fix Either Hand of Freedome and Return The Divine Protection or nerf Frost Mages so much. The Decision's Yours.Holbart12 3h
13h I can't see my damage numbers in a dungeon Hello everyone, i've had this problem for a while now. everything is fine when i am fighting a mob outside of a dungeon, but when i am inside one i can;t see my damage numbers. I've tried /console floatingCombatTextCombatDamage 1 already, i,ve also tried to disable all of the addons or Checking Scrolling combat text for self, and my spell alert opacity is at high. Can someone please help me? perhaps there is a simple ui that can make me see the damage numbers or something. Addons that i use: Bagnon Dominos IceHUD kibs item level (Continued) Shadowed Unit Frames All the help is appreciated Kind Regards Edit:I've also reinstalled the game, and when i first played the game i've been using ElfUi(already deleted this addon) Edit: I can't see my healing numbers, either in a dungeon or outside. i've disabled all of my addons for this but still nothing.Stoerkoekje1 13h
19h Cindermane Charger - Can I Get It? Hello! I am truly in love with the new RAF mount, it looks just amazing! And I really want one to myself! But since none of my real life friends want to play WoW, I was wondering if it is possible to RAF myself, by this I mean: Get 2nd WoW account bind it to my BNet account recruit myself, buy full game + 60 days prepaid instantly, and get the mount! Would this solution work? I already got 6 characters at level 100, I could transfer 2 or 3 of them onto this account and let my kids/wife play on the other PC. Help anynone? Thank You :)Deathender7 19h
19h Draenor quests- What is going on? Hi forum, I'm now posting here out of desperation before I give up the game! I've looked online, opened a ticket, tried lots of NPCs but I can't seem to progress on the Gorgrond chapters and now am meant to be at "Strike while the iron is hot" but can't pick up the quest at deepmroot (I have watched videos online and that's where other people are picking it up). I also have a quest showing for Trial of Courage but there is no NPC in Shadowmoon for me to pick it up from. My garrison building at deeproot is not very developed, is that why I can't pick up the quest? I don't think a game should be this stressful, I hoped it would be fun but I just can't figure out how to progress along a quest line if there isn't a person to start a quest with. Thanks for any suggestions on how to resolve this.Noferella1 19h
21h Legendary drops. Is it possible to miss one? I have been standing at 2 legendaries for ages and been wondering where the 3th is. So I have been wondering, is it possible that it have had dropped on some trashy world mob that I skipped looting after kill (yes, im lazy and skip some..)? Can those just vanish in such occasion and now i have lost one?Colenn1 21h
1d Restoration page isn't working. Hasn't for ages... I absentmindedly DE'd a BoE last week, and the damn restoration function isn't working... it stalls after selecting my character, eventually leading to an error page; ... What gives?Harlee5 1d
1d Character Transfer Question Hi there, i'm trying to transfer an old character on an old account I had back in Vanilla/BC to my now main account (this one). The issue i'm having is when I select the character I want to transfer it says something like; "Character not eligible please log in" I assume this is happening because I haven't logged on in a long time (5+ years) but I dont want to pay to activate my account only to log on, then pay again to move the character. Can anything be done about this? CheersMcgurk10 1d
1d Outlnd spirits sharads bug Outlnd spirits sharads bug dont dorp in 4 instances on the endRegnar2 1d
1d Deadeye monocle (cosmetic) Despite being uncommon and deemed a cosmetic it's not transmoggable. Is this intended or a bug?Sindrí1 1d
1d Can we talk about the support system? So I've been playing for a long time now, and I've noticed the support system improving and improving. It's come a long way. I'd like to discuss a problem I've noticed that this support system has right now. As long as you have "regular" problems, like being stuck, or being unable to complete a quest, getting support is easy and the support system works great. Until someday for example, you notice you receive 16% more healing then you're supposed to. This was a semi-common bug among Death Knights back in MoP, that most people didn't notice. Now a normal GM could wipe all active buffs and fix the symptoms. That's what they did with me back then. So let's say you have this invisible 16% healing buff that won't go away? It'd very close to an exploit not to mention it, but there's no option in the support system for "I'm experiencing an issue I need assistance with." Even the "Other problems" option is gone. Ok, so maybe this is so uncommon that one issue isn't enough to consider players with the issue important enough. Let's say your level 100 character fell into the lava in Blackrock Foundry, that place where you couldn't log back in at the start of WoD. What if Halion (yeah I know, he's never been popular) keeps despawning immediately when engaged? (I wasn't even taken seriously by the GM back then, because the new "report a bug" feature was there) Raid disbanded, ofcourse. Basically, when something happens that doesn't fit exactly into the category "Unable to move" or "Can't complete quest" this support system will suck very badly. That said, that's the only thing that I'd say is wrong with this system. Other than this the support system is very good.Eowannor7 1d
1d Silvermoon offline AGAINVeebeast10 1d
1d Channeling bar below my character portrait Hello! On my warlock my channeling bar is suddenly below my character portrait instead of in the middle bottom of the screen as usual. I have no idea how I changed it do this, but I'm pretty sure I clicked some combination on my keyboard while in combat :P Anyway; how do I revert this? I can't find any way to change this in my settings. Anyone knows what the command is? I use the standard Blizzard UI. Thank you for your help <3Mahawa1 1d
1d [Suggestion] Shadow Shaman (Spec.) I don't know if this is the place for this, but you removed the Suggestions and feedback section, and I want this to be seen, not discarded in the crevases of the general chat. Legend: {With the death of Vol'Jin, shamans all over the world wanted to honor him by mastering the shadows, which he as a shadow shaman was a master of, and beeing a master, he was able to passively absorb the shadows around him.} Role: Tank Weapons: 2-hand Sword 2-hand Hammer 2-hand Axe Polarm Staff Glaives (New) Shield Spells: Absorb Shadows: Self | Enemies | Buff | AOE | Channel time: 60 seconds | Can move while channeling | 8yd | interruptable. {Absorbing the shadows around you increasing the damage you do by X% per 0,1 seconds for as long as you channel this spell, enemies within X yd radious takes X damage per second scaling with this increase, stacks up to 600, absorbing too much gives you "Overloaded Shadows".} Unleash Shadows: Enemy | Debuff | Target | Active | Instant | Consume | Melee. {Consume your "Absorb Shadows", and applies that as a debuff to your target increasing damage taken by "Absorb Shadows", increasing all damage taken by that target from all sources including your party or raid members, killing the target affected with this debuff will give the owner half of the original released stacks, lasting for half of the time originally channeled.} Overload Shadows: Enemy | AOE | Channel time: Remaining time of "Absorb Shadows" | Can't move while channeling | 8yd | interruptable. {Consumes a portion of your "absorb Shadows" to blast this shadows outward, damaging all enemies withing 8yd for X damage per second, consimes 1 second and 60 stacks of "Absorb Shadows" each second.} Shadow Barrier: Self | Cone | Channel time: Remaining time of "Absorb Shadows" | Can move while channeling | 180 degrees in front of you | interruptable. {Use the collected shadows as a shield reducing damage taken by X% while channeling, consuming 1 second and 60 stacks of "Absorb Shadows", there's also a X% chance of releasing 1 tick of "Overload Shadows" for free.} Empower Shadows: Self | Buff | Enhance | Active | Instant | Melee | X seconds cooldown | Cost X Mana/Energy/Other. {Bend your absorbed shadows to empower your weapon, dealing X% damage and adds 3 seconds and 180 stacks of "Absorb Shadows" to you and your target.} Shadow Blast: Enemy | Active | Instant | X seconds cooldown | Cost X Mana/Energy/Other. {Blast your target with sich force that it loses concentration and interrupts casting and channeling, even casting and channeling that's usually not interuptable} Chain of Shadows: AOE | Bounce 12yd | Active | Instant | X seconds Cooldown | 20yd | Cost X Mana/Energy/Other. {Unleach your inner shadows at such velocity, that you can make it ricochet up to 5 times dealing X damage and reduces X5 damage per bounce} Angred Shadows: Attacker | Passive. {When attacked, you have a X% chance of dealing X damage to your attacker} Shadow Enveloped: Self | Buff | Passive. {When attacked, you have a chance to gain "Envelopment" and completely avoid 1 attack or spell, also gaining 1 second and 60 stacks of "Absorb Shadows"} Envelopment: Self | Buff. {Reduces all damage taken by X% for X seconds.} Overloaded Shadows: Self | Debuff. {"Absorb Shadows" starts to leak out, making you lose 30 seconds and 300 stacks of "Absorb Shadows" over 15 seconds and adds a 15 second cooldown to "Absorb Shadows"} Obviously, there could be more, but I'm just 1 person just trying to come up with a whole new playstyle, and it's not easy for only 1 guy to do everything, but I think I did enough to make you understand roughly how to play it, and I'm not saying that it should be exactly like this either, there could be changes and such, to maybe balance it or whatever, but yeah, I hope that you approve.Frozdy1 1d
1d [Suggestion] Blood Mage (Spec.) I don't know if this is the place for this, but you removed the Suggestions and feedback section, and I want this to be seen, not discarded in the crevases of the general chat. Role: DPS Healer Resource: Blood (if blood is too sensitive, "Life Essence" works aswell) Max: 100 Spells: Absorb Blood: Self | Wounded enemies | Buff | AOE | Channeling time: 10 seconds | 20yd | Can't move while channeling | Interrupable. {Absorb the blood from the wounds of your enemies within 20yd dealing X damage to each enemy each second and generate X blood per second, per enemy, also applying "Increased Bleeding".} Summon Blood Elemental: Cast time: X seconds | Costs: X blood | Interruptable. {Summons a blood elemental for X seconds that mimcs your spells but does X% reduced damage/healing/effect, and can also contain blood, when killed or time has run out, you gain X% of the collected blood from it.} Inject Blood: Wounded friendly | Target | Cast time: X seconds | 20yd | Interruptable | Cost X blood. {Injects blood into your friendly target, doing X healing.} Close Wounds: Wounded friendly | Buff | Target | Channeling time: X seconds | 20yd | Interruptable | Cost: X blood per second. {Close the wounds of your friends, healing them for X per second, also applying "Injection"} Injection: Friendly | Buff | Passive. {A stackable healing over time doing X healing per seconds and X seconds per stack, max stacks: X.} Increased Bleeding: Enemies | Debuff. {A stackable damage over time doing X% of the absorbed blood from "Absorb Blood" per second, over X times the channeled time of "Absorb Blood".}Frozdy4 1d
1d "Third wind" and Saltwater potion bugged? I can use those potions in the starting area but when the BG begins , I cant.Sitt3 1d
1d Lvl 100 boost without creditcard Can u only buy a lvl 100 boost trough creditcard? Why not with wowbalance or ideal?Pewpøppin3 1d
1d Reporting a player Hello, recently I noticed a certain player that buys some of my cheap auctions within a sec after I have posted them. I wanted to see who he is but I couldn't find him playing on either faction so I assume he is on the phone app. I also checked the underminejournal data and I'm almost certain he is using a bot (he is posting like 20h a day everyday, and has very specific hours off) . How can I report a player when I can't find him in the game while at the same moment he buys my auctions all the time(when they are below the average price) ?Æthyr7 1d
1d Screen font issue Hello, folks, Is there any way I can increase the screen font in WoW. I find that the character names and other script so small as to be barely readable. Thanks in advance, DavidVasper1 1d
2d Arcane legendary drop while in fire specialisation. Just got an arcane legendary drop (Gravity Spiral) while my loot specialisation was set to fire. I submitted a bug report but I just want to be sure. Is this intended? I got all available fire legendaries already and maybe the game is now ignoring my fire loot specialisation when it comes to legendaries? Would be cool if that was true. Probably just a bug though.Vandel2 2d
2d Transmogrify not working I approach the vendor, select the items, click apply and nothing. I have tried reloading the UI, restarting the game, disabling all addons and restarting the computer. If you could look into this I'd appreciate it!Kixia4 2d
2d Where can i find peoples pvp statistics Since the remake of the Armory page, where <snip> can i check peoples pvp statistics these days when im scouting for new pvp partners? or was it a plan to remove the acces for it to be forced to play <snip> and find out by ourselves?....Darkscythe2 2d
2d Error, gifted game time Heey. I bought my friend payed game time code for his b-day via the eu shop, but for some reason it just says error, dosent give him a code or anything. He has tried everything manually and via the link that is send with the code. And it still wont work. Any idea how this can be caused, we both play on EU :)Ayliza4 2d
2d Theramore doesn't blow up. Yeah, so this is a problem on an alt of mine. It would seem that the cratering of Theramore as a phasing event is entirely tied to doing the achievement for the Theramore's Fall scenario. A character that hasn't done it is stuck for eternity with an intact Theramore since the achievement cannot be gained past level 90. What to doo?Levey20 2d
2d Relic Hunter Quest disappears Last night i was doing one of the quest for Relic Hunter achiev. Only 2 quests remaining, one of them "THe Blessing of the Beasts". I was doing "Gronnsbane: The Blessing of Fire" when a 110 player killed me, and since he was on the area i logged off to wait the player go away. But i had to do other things and i forgot to log on wow and finish the quest chain. Today the quest disappeared and i cannot continue the quest chain. My question is, can i finish the quest in the future? Will the NPC give me the quest chain from start again? or im screwed? There's any solution for this? :(Tiagix0 2d
3d Stuck in combat - bug Hello, I have noticed an increase in combat delay where basically, I am stuck in combat mode for well over 10 seconds, my record so far being 32 seconds, after exiting combat. There is no one attacking me and I am not attacking anyone and yet, I am unable to stealth or mount up on my Rogue. The same issue I have noticed on my Hunter where even though I am long done with attacking people and people attacking me, I am stuck in combat mode and Feign Death doesn't remove it either. On both characters this issue persists for way longer than it should in PvP environments, particularly BG's where I end up literally doing nothing for ages before combat drops and I can stealth / mount up. Having checked the Rogue forums prior to making this post, it appears this is not a bug specific to my characters alone and it is a known bug to many. Perhaps bringing it up on this forum may catch the eye of the devs and bring a fix to it because it is rather annoying.Reyphyra6 3d
3d Item restoration not working I'm trying to use the item restoration service (I havent used it in months), but my realm doesnt appear at all when I need to choose the realm. It says I dont have a WoW account, which I quite clearly have.Karkrog2 3d
3d Boats missing from SW harbor Missing boats Anyone having troubles with the boats going to Kalimdor and Northrend from SW? Some friends and I waited for them about an hour these days and they simply didn't show up. Already submitted a bug report.Timeea5 3d
3d Rich douchbags Cant transfer soulbound items between my characters on the same realm. But i can have heirlooms which is better, on all my characters. Who makes up these rules?Galadrìel1 3d
3d Stuck in Kara raid I pulled the last boss without realising I have a debuff on me called Game in Session, I am unable to attack the boss, I am unable to shadowmeld, I cant hearth out, I cant die, I've tried shutting the game down and logging back in. I'm still in combat. Please help me to get out of this situation!Tanvar4 3d
3d Trail of style , NO reward first place Won first place Trail of Style , but not any reward? How do i get it? Don't say it will be in my mail box, because that hardly ever happens, not with missed items in most Dungeons anyway. Is this the new bug style?Tarqandra0 3d
3d Wrongly flagged as silenced for 4 days. .Kahyna6 3d
3d Sound of falling rocks everywhere periodically I hear the sound of falling/crashing rocks no matter where I am, on every continent, inside instances, everywhere, roughly once every minute or two or so (I haven't really timed it). Sound is similar to the noise warriors make when landing after jumping down from their class hall, so maybe related, who knows. In a playsession these noises really adds up after a while and gets super aggravating. It only happens on this character (Shayynaa-Earthenring), and yeah, before anyone asks, removing all addons doesn't make any difference. Blue response please, before I go completely bonkers.Shayynaa7 3d
3d "Red" Jack Findle in Dalaran He manage the door to Hall of Shadows. He also act a very annoying scene every time you need to enter Hall of Shadows. App. half of these entries he bugs and you need to reload ui. Please fix him (remove the "funny" act).Sitt1 3d
3d Reporting a warlock bug Succubus doesn't auto use 'lesser invisibility' anymore even when activated for auto use.Abacabb6 3d