Customer Support

26 Sep 2013 Customer Service Information The Customer Service Forum cultivates a beneficial relationship between our support departments and player community by providing a friendly environment where players can exchange information, access self-help resources, highlight in-game issues, and receive meaningful guidance through personal and fun interactions with Blizzard representatives. Index: Forum Information Forum Guidelines Twitter Additional Social Media ResourcesHagut4 26 Sep 2013
27 Nov CROWDS on Twitter – The Fifth Season Do you like helping other players? Have a good knowledge of Blizzard games and services? Then this might be for you! Keep reading, adventurer. “So… what’s this CROWDS thing about?”, you might ask yourself. CROWDS is a community-based support initiative that allows players to help their fellow adventurers through Twitter, using an Android-based mobile app tied to our Twitter channels. This app allows you to see and respond to tweets that are asking Blizzard for help. You can find more detailed information on CROWDS and how to use the app on our support site article. It doesn’t matter if you’ve participated in previous seasons or are just thinking about joining now, we would love to see you take part and, just like the previous seasons, we even have some prizes ready for the best contributors. We know, we know, helping others is its own reward… but a bit extra doesn’t hurt either, does it? So, if you manage to outshine your fellow participants, you’ll be able to choose from some fancy rewards. It doesn’t matter what the Kobolds say, you DO take candle*. *Candle proved too difficult to take, you’ll be able to choose from the following: Hearthstone: Card Packs (x7), including Kobolds & Catacombs! Heroes of the Storm: Loot Chests (x12) Overwatch: Loot Boxes (x11) StarCraft II: Co-op Commanders (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) StarCraft II: Announcers (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) NOTE: Please be aware that using protected Tweets may prevent others from viewing your responses, disqualifying you from participation. Be sure to set your Tweets to public to remain visible and eligible for potential rewards!Delmoryth0 27 Nov
26 Nov [Recruit-a-Friend] Common Issues & Questions This thread is intended as a guide to help you troubleshoot the most commonly reported issues with RAF and explain how / when rewards can be claimed. Please make sure to check this thread thoroughly before opening a new thread or indeed posting questions you may have here in this thread. Common Issues such as accounts not appearing linked & experience gain seeming incorrecthttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9256846020?page=1#2 Reward Systemhttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9256846020?page=1#3Shammoz961 26 Nov
28 Aug 2012 Legion 7.3.2 - Common Issues [27.10.] ★ Patch Notes ★ Known issues ★ Common tech issues/fixes ★ Hotfixes ★ Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. Welcome to Patch 7.3.2! If you experience issues when logging in after the latest patch, reset your user interface and remove all addons! Here's what you are contacting us about the most right now: Gameplay: Error when inviting to Premade Groups RETEST: We had reports that some fully upgraded accounts act as if they had Starter Edition restrictions placed on them, preventing proper usage of group functions. As we have only recently implemented a fix, we would appreciate previously affected players to try again now and let us know if it works! Misc: Missing Characters in Mobile/Web Armory KNOWN ISSUE: Some players are unable to see their characters in the Mobile Armory or switch the selected character on the Web Armory profile in order to post on the forums. We believe to have identified the cause of this problem and are assessing possible solutions. Quest: Archivist Inkforge not interactable KNOWN ISSUE: Archivist Inkforge in the Priest Order Hall appears as "Unknown" and cannot be interacted with. We are currently investigating the source of this problem. Please report any additional suspected bugs using the "Submit Bug" option in the ingame support portalNatryndon10 28 Aug 2012
49m WoW token not selling for more than a month I dont know how many people have the same issue, but i bought a token on 04-10-2017 and still it has not been sold on the AH. It is especially cruel, because its the first token i purchased and put on the AH. Customer support said that they cannot do anything about this, and ill just have to wait ( other friends have sold the token in a matter of days or less after me ) I will strongly suggest other buyers to beware that this method is ( at least for me ) kind of a scam. It is suggested when putting the token on the AH, it will likely be sold in 12 hours. Are there any others who have the same experiance with the tokens ? Can i have a clear answer on how this is possible ? Can i finnally get my ingame money in a normal timeframe, or is there an expected final date when the token can be bought ? Sry if this is kind of a rant, im really disappointed in the service and information providedNahlaria19 49m
1h Armory not updating Hello, is here some reason why is my armory not updating? I have there mixed info from previous season, previous week and so on....And it is like that more than weekTashrak4 1h
2h Restarting on a US realm Hey guys, I'm a long time EU player that moved to the US 6 years ago. With the changes coming to levelling in the new patch I thought that this would be a good time to restart afresh on a US server. I was thinking about liquidating my gold on my EU account, but wasn't sure what currency it would be in? When I access the in game shop it shows the prices in US dollars. When I go to the online armory it shows it in Euros and US dollars, depending on which page I'm on. If this money was in US dollars I assume that it would be available to use in the US shop to purchase a US edition of the game? At the moment I have a US starter account linked to my BNET, if this was a regular account would I be able to use my mounts, heirlooms and pets that are on my current EU account? Thanks, AnwinAnwin5 2h
2h Armory character page didn't update for days! Hello there, my armor page and armory pages of all of my guild members didn't update since last maintenance this Wednesday. My guild (and myself) cleared Antorus HC for second time and first boss on mythic difficulty for the first time and nothing of that is updated on Armory page(s). Also my gear change doesn't reflect on Armory neither. I tried different browsers, clearing cache, I even tried going to my Armory page from a PC that never went to Armory in the past and always the same issue.Dobrakobra35 2h
5h Gifting gametime with bnet balance. I converted a token into bnet balance and used it to gift a friend 30 days of gametime. It's been some 16 hours and he still hasn't received it. On a different thread it said it might take up to 72 hours to process, but since it's bnet balance it shouldn't take as much? I also contacted support and said that everything is fine and that there is a delay so as to not exploit the system, but didn't say how long of a delay it would be. I also didn't receive a receipt or anything for the purchase so I can't really check if the order went through or not. For anybody else that had this problem, how long did it take for the gift to go through? :DRanho3 5h
6h Chinese TCG loot cards Can anyone confirm if any Chinese loot cards can work on EU servers. Someone told me that newer foil loot cards could work. If so, which loot boxes are applicable? P.S originally posted in General but someone told me to post here insteadHuntersorc0 6h
6h CS Lounge IV Greetings everyone! Due to unforeseen circumstances, the previous lounge disappeared into the void, and as such, we're making a new one. For anyone that is unfamiliar with the CS Lounge this is simply a place where the Customer Support regulars can come to chat and post anything off-topic so as not to derail existing threads. So pull up a chair, grab a coffee or two, eat a cookie, if there's anything left, post and relax!Hagut1739 6h
9h Sometimes unable to post on the forums Hi, Sometimes when I visit the forums here, my account is logged out even though I’m clearly logged in when I enter the account management page, and I’m unable to log in at the forum page. The page refreshes itself but I am not logged in and can’t post, no matter how many times I attempt it. It’s the same on both my computer and my iPhone, so it shouldn’t be any issues on my side. Perhaps the fault is on Blizzard’s side then. Could you Blizzard please have a look into this?Bastila1 9h
14h Error: Account Settings Each time I try to log onto account management, I get this error: ''An error has occured.'' Nothing else. I can't log onto account settings through the website nor battle.net app.Stupedama3 14h
19h All the icons on the game screen has been very small. Hov to make them bigger.Jiko7 19h
6h Not possible to macro Spell Lock properly There is no way to create a spell lock macro for the same spell that you get if you drag it to the action bar. Try it yourself: /cast Spell Lock(Special Ability) has a different tooltip compared to the one u drag to the bar. This makes it impossible to create a focus macro for the spell, and the direct spell has other LoS restrictions than when macroed. With the direct spell the LoS is taken from your pet, while the macroed spell takes the LoS from the character. /cast Spell Lock and /cast Command Demon does not work either.Nuarikukkoxx6 6h
23h Stat Problem (MistWeaver): Mastery Hello all. For the last 1½ week (got back from a 9 months break) I have been grinding gear to reach the newer ilvls that is required for both raids and Mythic+ as Mistweaver Monk. But as I get my gear, my Mastery increased. At first I thought "well, it usually does". Then everything I got was filled with Mastery. - Now, after trying hard to get rid of the stat (even showed pics of it to guildies because they didn't believe me), I have reached 541% Mastery and there is nothing I can do. I go OOM faster than a rogue using up all his energy! I barely get any crit or haste. And I am on the edge of just leave my beloved monk alone. I have been looking at Icy Veins and all and that does NOT help me with this problem as the website does not give me my gear. Is there a bug or something? Kind Regards, A Very Sad Mistweaver Monk.Jinbao3 23h
1d Guild bank very slow? Is the guild bank broken? I am trying to make feasts for the raid, and it takes ages to put things in the bank or take them out. Normally it took 10 minutes to make my feasts, but I am already on it for half an hour now. Half of the items I put in or out doesnt get moved, and the other half takes an age before it is actually moved.Bloodyguts27 1d
1d Why blizzard permits only one undelete of characters per month. After this bad personal experience, game-masters very politely explained to me that they are not able to restore my deleted characters by themselves, i need to restore them one by one every 15 days. The reason is that Blizzard cares about money. ONLY. The more they delay a character restoration the more this character falls back in progress, the more possible is for me to pay for further time trying to compensate... This !@#$ing game sinking into deep oblivion...Suspíría7 1d
1d Transferring Toys,heirlooms,mounts to other account Can i transfer toys,heirlooms and mounts to other accounts that i own? I have an old toy that is no longer obtainable on my older account. The thing is that i want it transferred to my newer account.Mendorkir12 1d
1d raid boss dropping no loot..no reply from any dev? https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617183818#1 Hi i made this post regarding throne of thunder boss not dropping any loot i was told to report it as a bug which i had already done but what happens to the loot i didn't receive?Manux8 1d
10h Massive lag/delay in game. Im on the Outland realm, I experience heavy latency, game is kinda frozen etc. Anyone else have this? Or is there a general problem that causes this? I have 2GBit broadband, so it can't be that :(Finanzer19 10h
1d Armory character page didn't update for over 2 months The Armory character page for this character (Cerulari-Antonidas) didn't update for over 2 months now. I play the character very actively and log out as usual after playing. All my other characters on the same realm dont have this issue and are updated within seconds after logging out. I'm running out of ideas what the issue could be. It's very hard to get into groups like this, because my WoW Progress is not updating since 7.3 and no antorus kills are tracked in the armory.Cerulari0 1d
11h I constantly get disconected in battlegrounds Hello, So, i recently came across this issue, where i am in a battle ground and i always disconnect in the middle of it for some reason. I managed to finish 3-4 battlegrounds and the rest i got disconnected, any help would be appreciated, cheersLastroz2 11h
1d 3D 3D Acceleration doesn't workÆrrowhead2 1d
1d Same account from different IPs Hello. I have several game accounts on one Battle.net account. I want to play with some one else on one of those accounts (a family member). Can i log multiple times to the same Battle.net account on different IP addresses or will i get locked? And if i can't, can i transfer one of the wow accounts to a different Battle.net account, or do i have to get another copy of the game? Thanks.Garaf2 1d
1d Armory doesn't update. Seems like my armory cannot update, even though I logged out multiple times, logged to other characters - it won't update. Issue started more than 24 hours ago. Friends' armory seems to update just fine. Is there any way to fix it? Thanks!Wenox14 1d
1d activating a code Hello, i'm activated a code for a 60 days game time in warcraft but it isn't update in the game and i have only 8 days left. what i need to do after i activated the code?Jeiru1 1d
2d lost all characters HI, all my characters have disappeared? i have looked on realm but not there? Was working fine yesterday. Any ideas?Ferrisoc1 2d
2d Accidentally bought US Cataclyms Collector's Edition Hey, guys. So, I am planning on collecting all the boxes for collector's editions from WoW and I decided to start with Cataclysm. Well, I got the package home and when trying to redeem the code, I got an error. Upon further inspection, I noticed a little "US" near the code. I payed a lot for that box and now I can't use anything in-game as part of the collector's edition. I wanted that Lil' Deathwing. Is there anything I can do? Can it be converted or exchanged to an EU? I feel so stupid, and I just want this to be the right way. :(Grympir3 2d
2d Finding inactive players I want to transfer my character to another realm, but my name is taken everywhere. I want to get in contact with players who have the name but haven't used their character since 2014-2015 (based on achievements). One of the people I wanted to contact was according to the armory in a guild, but in-game they are no longer in that guild. Is there a better way of finding someone? I've intentionally left out realm and guild names. I know what the support article on this topic says, but it doesn't appear to be true. If a character stopped playing in 2014, wouldn't their name have been made available with the release of Legion? There's also names taken on characters so old, they don't show up on the armory anymore.Mathias1 2d
2d iDEAL payment failure. I got a two-pronged problem. Firstly I ''ordered'' 3 WoW tokens when I only meant 1. The cause of this minor / major setback is my second problem. Second problem: I choose iDEAL as my prefered payment option, picked my bank, it did connect to my bank.... It did not load in the option to enter bankcard/banknumber and log in/payment option. I did try to refresh and roll back a few times but it never loaded in fully. Thus ending up with 3 unpaid wow tokens. Any solutions? Like cancelling orders and do it via PayPal? Thanks for the help :)Alawia5 2d
2d wrong forum wrong forumMathias3 2d
2d Armory wont show after faction change So I faction changed my character two days ago, and it still doesn't show up on the armory, including on my character list. This is quite disturbing since I can't convert my WoWProgress over, and people are unable to find me.. Anything I can do to fix this?Sâvage2 2d
2d View character on the forum bugged So this isn't an overly important issue, but the gear and appearence of this character on the forum does not match the in-game gear and appearence. It's stuck on the state it was in over two days ago.Lytariel9 2d
2d realm change - timeline? Hi .. i am new here .. started playing few days ago, no idea about who is where .. found out that most of my people is elsewhere so i payed for realm change .. Checked the info on blizzards page, it says it takes 72 hours and I cant play with char that is being transfered. Is it really takes so much time and I cant play during that time? My game time now is until 2nd February .. if I cant play for 3 days, will it be postponed until 5th of February? Why it takes so much time when its payed service? Why I cant play? And if I cant play, why am I allowed to play with that character? What will happen if I will play during that time? How can I tell that my character is being transfered? Cant see anything anywhere. Some things doesnt make sense ..Brighthair6 2d
2d Item restoration self service going nuts I ve been dealing with an issue all day today on the item restoration self service. It proceeds until i choose a character and then it returns an error that it couldnt begin. after a few failed attempts i did it returned an error that said something like : No wow accounts were found on this battle.net account and i was like wtf xD ? Error code: 0318af83-5a5e-49e3-9071-83892bfb32bb Did anyone else experience this problem ? its so damn annoying!!Luram1 2d
2d Demonic language for warlocks? Could it possibly be possible? Considering that warlocks use it in incantations and they do stuff with demons?Devyx2 2d
2d Question regarding forum topics: LF/WTS names Hi! I was having a bit of trouble with where to ask regarding this as none of the ticket alternatives appeared favourable for the question. On one of my realms there's a market for names; would it be allowed to make a thread to gather all the information regarding who wants to sell what and who wants to buy what names? I'm asking because I've had a few mixed signals due to a myriad of WTS/WTB threads and several LF threads still being up, yet a friend of mine was banned for making a WTS thread regarding names, so I'd really appreciated a bit of clarity on the matter, thank you =)Isolda2 2d
2d Meatball mission doesnt show up Hey, I was going to get meatball on my priest alt. I did The first mission and the quest where you have to complete 5 brawls. But after I turned in the quest I don't get a new mission in my order hall. I have waited several days but it doesn't show up. New bug? Since I've done it on another char and it worked fineAsarial2 2d
2d Flame Leviathan, Ulduar 25-man bug I've never had any problems soloing this dude, both on my 90's and 100's (still haven't got legion, heh) - until these last few days. My routine is as follows; basically I start the hardmode by talking to the big stone dude. I then hop into a Demolisher, throttle my way through the trash up to the boss, clear any trash that I dragged with me, and then pull the boss. I pull him with the first attack, "Hurl boulder". I do a couple of these before moving onto the second attack; the pyrite. This is when the problems begin. Half the time, the pyrite won't even hit him. I tried waiting until he's in melee range, but it still misses half the time. The first attack is not enough to nuke the rest of his healthpool down, and so he quickly destroys my vehicle, and then moving onto my characters. They're really not badly geared for their levels, but I really cannot make much of an impact on the dudes health before I go down. On my death knight I even went as far as going into blood spec to tackle situations like these, and while my survivability is increased, my Demolisher damage seems to have completely vanished? What has happened to this boss? I tried another trick; putting all the Demolishers in the room before pulling, so I can jump between them. He destroys or freezes them very quickly though. This is ruining my weekly Ulduar grind. :( I suppose I could destroy the towers, but it takes lightyears because the vehicles topspeed is that of a sock. Also ... I apologise if I've posted this in the wrong section!Graveheart2 2d
3d Thirty tabards achievement reappear daily The achievement keeps appearing to me again and again on the top of the list like every day. Anyone else have similar things?Devyx3 3d
3d Bug with [Lady and the Child] legendary Hi there, I've been encountering a bug with the [Lady and the Child] legendary (http://www.wowhead.com/item=144295/lady-and-the-child) for Moonkins recently (maybe since Antorus released, maybe slightly before then). It seems that the 2nd Moonfire from this legendary is hitting mobs that you're not in combat with (I've ninjapulled trash packs, bosses, you name it really). Now as wonderful as this legendary is with it's "smart" targeting for the 2nd Moonfire this isn't great. Was just wondering if this is a new bug for the legendary or if it's just the way it's supposed to work. Any feedback would be appreciated, Many thanks, BabythiccenBabythiccen1 3d
3d Keep getting teleported to darkmoon faire entrance ^^How do I fix it? It's never intentional, and happens on my Hunter when I'm in Org.Flagged1 3d
3d quest tracker not updating Yea enuff said, since today my quest log and quests on world map ain't updating. Any solution to this problem? Tried deleting cache/interface folders. CheersAnsekhe3 3d
3d Minor display bug Whenever i look at my character in the character select screen, my gloves and boots dissapear, but when i log in they aren't unequipped. I have them transmogged to the current PvP gear, and i think they have a display bug. Screenshots: https://i.imgur.com/uYUiOlr.png https://i.imgur.com/F8PnlYD.pngVoldred1 3d
3d Chat/log out issue The issue is that when I open the game it's all good nothing new and suddenly while I was doing a mythic dung I realised I can't type and nobody in world/guild chat wasnt typing..I tried to type and nothing shows up..I looked up at the chat settings if I the say/party/guild chat msgs are showing up and everything is okay. I type log out waiting 20 seconds and after 20 seconds my map keybinding and everything...This is getting pretty annoying it happends all day I play MAX hour without this issue and then randomly shows up.Bizzlerz2 3d
3d Transfer Failure after 4 days I did 3 account/realm transfers on 5th December. 1 through the wow site/paypal was almost instant and no problems. The other 2 were requested via battle.net and my credit card. 4 days later they are still pending. They show as completed in my account details but on my credit card the payments have still not been actioned by Blizzard. Has the Blizzard confirmation got lost? I do not want to wait until the transaction fails and to re-request them, but 96 hours is a long wait.Rówan1 3d
3d Can't find character after realm change. Hey everyone, I've made a bit of an error and purchased a realm change and a faction change from Alliance - Silvermoon to Horde - Thrall (I'm in the EU server). However I couldn't find the server Thrall once I had done it. I still cant find it and now my character has disappeared and ive no idea what to do :( Can someone please helpIllyannaa6 3d
3d Big lag issues only on wow. world ping 300+ I have major lag issues only on wow. world ping is 300+ home is 150+. tried steps to fix it but nothing helps did a thing blizz told me to do, but i dont know what to do with these numbers please help. |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | WinMTR statistics | | Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last | |------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------| | router.asus.com - 0 | 15 | 15 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | 1.109-247-0.customer.lyse.net - 0 | 15 | 15 | 2 | 3 | 13 | 3 | | 217.213-167-114.customer.lyse.net - 0 | 15 | 15 | 11 | 12 | 22 | 12 | | 62.140.27.5 - 0 | 15 | 15 | 11 | 12 | 21 | 11 | | ae-2-3209.edge3.Frankfurt1.Level3.net - 0 | 15 | 15 | 33 | 33 | 34 | 33 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | |________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______| WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud ProviderWíper2 3d
4d A bug regarding Faction Change. Last wednesday (6.12.2017) I faction changed this mage from Horde to Alliance. Everything went all well and dandy, except when I looked at my available racial languages in middle of Roleplaying, I noticed that I still have all the horde languages (except orcish) available. I have submitted this bug already, but I'd like to get further help in removing these racial languages I shouldn't otherwise have when playing on alliance.Wayto1 4d