Customer Support

26 Sep 2013 Customer Service Information The Customer Service Forum cultivates a beneficial relationship between our support departments and player community by providing a friendly environment where players can exchange information, access self-help resources, highlight in-game issues, and receive meaningful guidance through personal and fun interactions with Blizzard representatives. Index: Forum Information Forum Guidelines Twitter Additional Social Media ResourcesHagut4 26 Sep 2013
16 Apr [Recruit-a-Friend] Common Issues & Questions This thread is intended as a guide to help you troubleshoot the most commonly reported issues with RAF and explain how / when rewards can be claimed. Please make sure to check this thread thoroughly before opening a new thread or indeed posting questions you may have here in this thread. Common Issues such as accounts not appearing linked & experience gain seeming incorrecthttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9256846020?page=1#2 Reward Systemhttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9256846020?page=1#3Shammoz902 16 Apr
28 Aug 2012 Legion 7.2 - Common Issues [10.04.] ★ Patch Notes ★ Known issues list ★ Common technical issues/fixes ★ Hotfixes ★ Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. Welcome to Patch 7.2! If you experience issues when logging in after the latest patch, reset your user interface and remove all addons! Here's what you are contacting us about the most right now: Can't receive Armorcrafter's Commendation quest UNDER INVESTIGATION: We have received reports that the Battle for Val'sharah does not register Dead Vizier Gra'tork's kill and are currently investigating this issue. Blizzard App may show players as online when they are not KNOWN ISSUE: The app may erroneously show your friends as online. Rest assured that this has nothing to do with the characters themselves and is merely a display issue. We are currently working on a way to fix this problem. Loot: Items from weekly mythic loot chest not appearing in inventory UNDER INVESTIGATION: Some players have reported opening/consuming their weekly chest but not receiving any items. We are currently in the process of verifying these cases and investigating the source of this issue. Transfer Completed But Character Not Available WORKAROUND: If you have received an email stating that your character transfer was completed, but you can't see it on the new realm, create a new level 1 character to refresh the list, this can be deleted afterwards. Paid Character Transfer blocked by Caged Pets WORKING AS INTENDED: A character transfer can no longer be initiated as long as the character in question has a caged battle pet. This is a new transfer restriction. Please report any additional suspected bugs using the "Submit Bug" option in the ingame support portalNatryndon10 28 Aug 2012
2h CS Lounge IV Greetings everyone! Due to unforeseen circumstances, the previous lounge disappeared into the void, and as such, we're making a new one. For anyone that is unfamiliar with the CS Lounge this is simply a place where the Customer Support regulars can come to chat and post anything off-topic so as not to derail existing threads. So pull up a chair, grab a coffee or two, eat a cookie, if there's anything left, post and relax!Hagut302 2h
9h No season 2 RBG titles awarded Hi team, i am a generic PvP'er that mostly does RBGs. Very rarely do I push for any achievments/titles due to lack of time/ability to play uninterrupted due to RL. Last season though I decided to push and get 2k+ in RBGs since I liked the elite set for the warlocks. I managed to achieve that and purchase the missing bits after the vendor was introduced. But I noticed that no titles were awarded to me even though a decent amount of games was played/won (can't remember the number of the top of my head, somewhere in the 50+ wins region, but maybe too few games for a title... can you guys confirm please?). I have submitted a ticket, that yielded a generic copy/paste response from a GM with no investigation, simply directing me to report it here. The ticket is #EU58463995. ThanksLichiferus0 9h
7h Pressing the assault - Gone? Hey There, i have just finished aszuna and handed in the quest for 800 ilvl item, I was leveling together with a friend and we have done the exact same quests. After handing in the last quest (pillar of creation thing) He got the quest and i did not. Any ideas how to fix this? He tried sharing it but it doesnt work...Orkkrigeren2 7h
9h Order Hall Advancement Problem In my order hall I wanted to change one advancement and while I was reading to find which one I wanted to change my cat jumped on the mouse and I happened to click on an advancement which I do not want. Now I have to wait 9 days to restore my advancements to a proper shape, tough it is supposed to take 3 days. So please contact me immidiately; since official ticket system is offline I had to figure a way out to contact support. Character name is Emekli, and it is on the realm Ravencrest. Thanks in advance.Bainoth1 9h
10h Mounting Made Easy - Elderhorn disappears Hi. This is my first posting so forgive me I this is in the wrong place. I am trying to do the mounting made easy quest and like others I am getting very frustrated by it. I have watched the videos, and read all the posts. However, I have not been able to find the solution to this problem. As you enter the water leading to the waterfall, I can be side-by-side with the elderhorn, and then it disappears and I have to resume at the last checkpoint which seems miles away. I have not broken the rope, so I am not entirely sure what I have done wrong for the elderhorn to just disappear on me. Could anyone please advise? I am sure I will love the mount even though it's still a million miles from being crafted. I just hate having outstanding quests in my logbook. All suggestions welcomed. Thank you in advance.Ecgwyneliz2 10h
11h Companion app artifact research note bug On the Companion app I can't create orders for artifact research note on one of my character.Sumol9 11h
9h legendary in pvp why is it harder to get legendarys in pvp in is at pve im pvp alot and i got only 1 from bg and 4 from raid can you tell me what % is in pvp on legendarys what i can see is alot lower in is in raids thxQuija6 9h
11h Changing character boost into Faction Change Hello, everyone got a character boost with the purchase of Legion and I haven't used mine yet since my main realm doesn't have any open character slots anymore. However I've been considering faction changing my priest from Belf to Dwarf and was wondering if it would be possible to convert my character boost into a faction change.Maxil1 11h
12h Can't unfavorite some appearances Hi, After setting some of the appearances as favorite in the Appearances window, now the "Remove Favorite" button is not working for some certain items. Persists after deleting Cache, Interface and WTF folders. As examples, I can't Remove favorite these items: Helm of Secrets, Scrap Metal Pauldrons, and many more. Does anyone else have the same issue?Eom7 12h
15h Wow Game Time My sub just ended yesterday and i want to ask a game master to give me few days of free time to farm for a token but then when i went to the website i can't use the live chat like it's gray on it but the the phone callback and webticket are green and i can't use the phone callback at the moment what should i do ? not on this account though i can't post on my account because it says this game licence has expired or has been frozen so i'm posting on my friend's accountRoneforever1 15h
16h Perma combat My rogue which iam trying to level instantly enters combat when i go into stormheim only dying or hearthing removes it until i rez or enter the zone the again how do i fix this?Grapesodah3 16h
16h Artifact Power/Knowledge bug Today i received Artifact Knowledge 32 on this character. After i delivered several Emissary's (3) (still receiving 1,9mil AP) and delivered Legionfall War Supplies (8) and did several WQ's for AP but i see no increases of AP difference before my AK32. Is this bugged or just happening to me?Vathir2 16h
16h No Realms available What happened to the Realms. http://imgur.com/v82fssz i thought it was only a restart but this is a picture of my screenQuintijn2 16h
17h Loot Problem Heroic Gul'Dan no loot. I just did Gul'dan on Heroic and it said "out of range" when I tried to loot the chest,what happend?Scumyhoney2 17h
18h When will the WoD shipyard bug finally be fixed? About a month ago I reported a bug with my garrison shipyard: I have 10 / 10 ships but I am unable to destroy any of them. The decommission button is grayed out and the game states, that I have not reached the maximum number of ships, yet. Which is obviously wrong. Of course, I can't build any new ships either, because I already have the maximum. I know that this is a well-known bug that many players are experiencing, because a GM told me so and I saw multiple topics about this problem on the forums. I know that many advanced players have almost completely abandoned their garrison and do not use it anymore. However, I still enjoy visiting Draenor and doing stuff in my garrison (which includes running shipyard missions), because I am not that far into the game, yet. So, for over a month now, my garrison shipyard is virtually unusable, because I am not able to destroy or build any new ships, which means that I can't optimize my fleet. Again, this is not important for advanced players who already have their optimal fleet composition - but for a rookie like me, that sucks. This is absolutely ridiculous. I am paying good money every month and I expect a customer support that takes game breaking bugs seriously. And for me, a bug is considered game breaking if it makes a part of the game unusable (even it its a small part). Since it is such an obvious and simple bug, I cannot see how the developers are not able to fix this within a reasonable time. I mean, come on, it's been over 4 weeks now and we are talking about a simple comparison "CurrentNoOfShips < MaxNoOfShips"... Can't be that hard to fix, can it? I'm a software engineer myself and if I would ignore bug reports of my paying customers in such a way, guess what would happen... I have been very patient for a long time now and I am not a person who !@#$%es around because of every small bug. But this really begins to suck. I would really like to hear an official statement regarding this bug. Will you guys ever fix this or can I expect that you will continue ignoring it?Khyrelios3 18h
21h change name of guild just got a guild dropped on me can u plz change its name from goldshire golf club to Tainted KnightmareDeathbu5 21h
1d reporting a Toxic player I request any Gm to check the chat log of mine today. Unfortunately he is a person whom i have added months back. he is a very toxic person. He abuses muslims, parents, Mothers, countries, Looks, Body shamming, what not. I had tolerated him because i thought i could help him and guide him. but today he just went crazy and abused me to a core, i haven't expected. Now my question is, he has violated every clause in the TOS, he had been doing it since a long time. i have reported him. i had come to this place to let you know how much of a traumatizing experience i had. people like him ruin the game. I expect to punish him once and for all. please check his chat logs if you can. you will understand what i am saying. I think he is in some sort of depression, that he is venting out his frustration on In game players. this game does not need his negativity to spread. i implore you blizzard employees, people like him have to be shown the door.Blindrush4 1d
1d Battle.net/wow bug So when I am not even logged into the battle.net desktop app nor in-game world of warcraft it says that im standing in dalaran and its been like this for 4 days.. my friend told me about it when I was at school and he tought I was playing at school :P and now it says that ive been in dalaran for 4 days even when im not logged in.Moskusjunior1 1d
1d Legion App on Amazon? I'd really appreciate it if the Legion App was published on the Amazon App platform.Dellena4 1d
1d MoP raids are bugged ... Durumu the bugged being the prime example of one shotting you even though you didn't stand in his lazer beam...... Absolutely frustratingJonaske1 1d
1d Transponder charging bugged. As the title says. Its bugged for others too .... some monk guy next to me said so too. We can't interact with it and start/finish the quest.Fangion1 1d
1d legion's group for raids and dungeons my previous topic was closed, i posted links. my fault. but the problem is not solved - today i saw new groups, that offering raids and dungeons for real money. and the group starter is char of 1 level! for legion raids and dungeons! if its not bug, beg my pardonСеласфора7 1d
1d WoW sudden crashes. Recently, I've been getting this absurd constant crashes, sometimes I go days without getting a single crash. Let me say it's random and I can't predict when it happen. It can happen during raids or even when starting WoW. At first I thought it's the PSU, but I checked my voltages across my motherboard manually and they matched the results obtained when running OCCT/ Prime 95. I also tried other games to see and even removed my Overclock, there are no issues of over heating as I am running a full liquid cooled system and cpu doesn't even hit 50C across cores when gaming especially. I searched online and recorded logs and it says Application Hang and the problem is the WoW launcher, I tried going in thru the WoW folder and open the game manually. I've encountered this problem today over 6 times, it already happened some weeks ago but I can't continue like this.Maýa4 1d
1d Npcs dissapearing in suramar city Whenever I enter certain areas like Evermoon Commons in Suramar city all the npcs there that I was seeing while approaching the area, disappear. Next thing I exit the area, lets say, Evermoon commons to Astravar harbor, once It changed area, I can see them again.Påpafranku2 1d
1d Quest tracker on tooltip not working properly? Hey guys, Since the 7.0 patch, I'm having issues with quests not tracking properly, especially on the tooltip. It doesn't indicate that a mob is tied to certain quest, by not showing the quest name and the progress made on the tooltip. Here are 2 screenshots showing what I mean (with some additional info to explain it better). http://i.imgur.com/iJyNNKi.jpg http://i.imgur.com/hD527Mi.jpg And to compare what it's supposed to look like, here's a small screenshot of a tooltip that works properly. http://i.imgur.com/rwW6gBY.jpg Is it a bug? Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any help.Pride55 1d
1d Guild Master Realm Transfer + Faction Change Hello! I'm attempting to get the Guild Master Realm Transfer + Faction change bundle but have been unsuccessful so far, as I'm getting the following error: Guild Master Faction Change unavailable This character is not eligible for this service. I find this message to not be descriptive enough and I'm struggling to find out which of the requirements is not being met, I'd appreciate any and all help you can provide, thanks! (The GM character is Narrf-Shen'Dralar)Narrf6 1d
1d Reactivation offers Hallo there! I have not played this game for over a year or more and was thinking of getting into the groove again, reason being i would like to start raiding like i once did way back in TBC. The only reason i got back into it before was the ressurection offer if i remember the name correctly. Anyway, your active friends could send you a ressurection offer and your inactive account could be reactivated for 7 days and you'd be given a level 80 character. I have also before used (we're talking more than 3 years ago) free game time offers from blizz for inactive accounts. My question is: Do i have any eligible reactivation "bonuses" available to me? If so, is it possible to let me know what they are? Also, my current account only has Cataclysm and not the newest expansion if that affects anything.Grusome7 1d
1d Guild transfer is giving me Error. Guild transfer is giving me Error. Been trying to transfer my guild, did not work due to a name change last month, past more than a month now. tried again. and it tells me "Guild Master Faction Change unavailable This character is not eligible for this service." Read the restrictions.. dont seem to be failing anything... Please helpNiemesis6 1d
2d [Solved] Odd Item Looted on the Broken Shore. Hello, I just killed a nether portal group elite rare mob on the Broken Shore (Deadwood landing) Didn't loot anything but this : http://imgur.com/a/vd8NS Kind of confused ^^Aeltheya2 2d
2d Appearance Change Error I tried to pay for an Appearance Change on my elf (Leothera - Argent Dawn EU), but once I clicked on 'Purchase', I received an Error; something along the lines of "Your request cannot be processed, please contact Customer Support." I exitted the page and tried to check my account, go to the same character and just try again, but when I clicked on her, it pops up an error saying "This character already has the change pending." Nothing seems different with the character in-game so far. It's only been around 10-20 minutes since this has happened. Waiting for something to change, but I would greatly appreciate help from anyone. Thank you! -MeimeiMeiaf1 2d
2d Character Transfer I am trying to transfer one of my characters. When I choose "A different realm" then hit continue, a notice pops up "Ooops This Needs Your Attention" It says I must choose a transfer destination. But no options came up after I clicked on "A different realm" Am I doing something wrong? I have transferred many characters in the past, and this is the first time I've had a problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :)Thalie8 2d
2d been entering timewalking and dead once there on two occasions I have entered time walking and was dead at the portal I was in a fight on broken shore as I was going to instance and more than half a bar health it there teleporting me before the battle over and the item lvl dropping my health down so was dead it shouldn't be sending you to the instance before battle over?Sparrowhawks1 2d
2d Notice Regarding Purchased Gold Hello? So today i woke up and i got email from blizzard (yes i checked it its legit) I got it into my email and into inbox ingame. And its about purchasing gold here is the message: "Greetings, Account Name: WOW#1 In light of some recent activity on your World of Warcraft account, we'd like to make sure you're aware of the negative impact that buying gold from third-party companies has on the World of Warcraft community, as well as the potential consequences for players who are found to be using such services. Every day, we encounter players who have been victims of in-game scams and account thefts. These players will log in one day to find their characters' inventories have been stripped of gold and other valuable items. The overwhelming majority of these scams and thefts are conducted by unethical third-party companies that sell stolen gold to other players for real money. Accounts of players who choose to buy gold and support these exploitive companies may be subject to a variety of account penalties, including the removal of purchased gold so it can be returned to the rightful character. Third-party companies that sell gold frequently prey upon dedicated players, often including their own customers, without regard to the disruption their actions cause to the game and other World of Warcraft players. If our players don't purchase their gold, there's not much incentive for them to hack accounts. Thank you for helping us keep World of Warcraft a fun and safe environment for all of our players. Regards, Customer Service Blizzard Entertainment https://battle.net/support " Email is from noreply@blizzard.com soo i wanted to ask what is this, did this happened to somebody of you? Becase i swear i never purchased gold with real money from third-side companies or people. All my gold is from herbalism all legion herbs and from alchemy. and i once purchased wow token thats it. I never never purchased any gold but this e-mail scared me alot.Maver7 2d
2d Core Hound Chain Hi blizzard support, I was checking my collection tab and saw that i could not use the core hound mount. But i did the Molten core LFR at the event + i have the achievement. Any way this can be fixed? Thanks in advance.Trø2 2d
2d Bug with gearset when switching spec So with the latest patch you can assign a spec to a gearset. Just one problem with this: if you set a slot to ignore slot, it will attempt to remove that item from your char and place it in your bags instead. This should happen if you select "Place in bags", NOT if you select Ignore this slot... Please fix.Evilbender1 2d
2d Eminent Grow-Main Hello. I need some help with the quest line Eminent Grow-Main chapter. I am wondering if i need to complete the insurrection achievement to be able to progress further in this chain-quest. if that's not the case, then i would like some help on what i need to do.Karatejan1 2d
2d Honor talens keep poping in? Everytime i fly over or enter pvp area, my honor talents pops into my actionbar, how can i stop this?Lorimo1 2d
2d Ritual Ruination Artifact Quest Bugged Ritual Ruination, the part where you pick up your artifact and have to interact with the altar is bugged, you can't click it. So yeah I'm now stuck at the litteral last part of my artifact chain. Thank you blizzard for making it impossible to level up as a destruction warlock. Already tried abandoning and redoing it.Tsuchikage60 2d
2d Artifact trait quest I have started questing on Broken Shore already but my artifact traits are still th same as before. I can't find the quest to upgrade my weapon. I checked my quests, nothing. Traveling to Dalaran and doing other Broken shore quests to see if anything happens but still nothing. I have got 20 points in the 5% trait so I can't even use the ap I get from new quests......what do I do? I really want to upgrade my weapon :(Septicsam1 2d
2d no party frames in arena i dont know man i cant see no one in 2v2 or 3v3 in my partyLiándrin4 2d
2d FROZEN IN TIME FOR REAL On Elisande after phase 1 I have been frozen in time for a good 30 minutes so far, the rest of the group has killed gul'dan and left. I cant hearthstone out, be summoned by a warlock, teleport out of instance by not being in a group, or even use the character stuck option in help. I have tried relogging several times as well. This is an embarassing bug, it doesnt look like I'll be able to do everything I wanted to do before reset, I'm furious about this and now have to wait hours for a ticket, please sort this bug out so it doesnt ruin any other players!!!Therampager1 2d
2d Legion Assault and Server Maintenance Yet another Legion Assault scheduled along with server downtime of 4 hours. I hope the BlizzardEU at least resets the timer this time.Thebeardedon1 2d
3d Mistweaver Mage Tower skin color mixed up Completing the challenge and finishing the quest will play a small cutscene in which you hold up your new skin. Both the cutscene and the pillar in the Monk class hall that shows the artifact skins you have unlocked depict the GREEN version of the staff, yet my Mistweaver wears what is presumably the HC Kil'jaeden bluegreen color variant which must have accidentally been denoted as the standard version of the artifact challenge skin. Any one artifact skin usually uses the standard class color with its first color variant (e.g. light blue for Frost Mages, green for Mistweaver Monks etc.), which is why I'm assuming (and hoping) this is a bug to be fixed soon.Xolotl0 3d
3d Sending certain Champions REDUCES chance? So i've had this issue for quite a while now, but I haven't really raised it before, and I only reminded myself of it this morning while using the Legion App to do Champion missions. My Mage Champion, Vargoth seems to have a knack for wanting to make the challenge greater for my other Champions - By reducing the success chance by 20-30%. Kalec solo https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6EAPfTuq5gaZ25SV2VQUXVGNUExVGhhbTRRWDIyTlYtbE13 Kalec/Vargoth https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6EAPfTuq5gaNzVJbktLSDlETEdQYkhodXJIS3R3enRhSV9n Stats https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6EAPfTuq5gaU3J1T1poUzZnYWM https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6EAPfTuq5gaQnpBbjctSVViLTA Kalec: 20% chance over 8 hours, 30% chance over 8 hours, 15% increased chance. Vargoth: 20% chance under 4 hours, 30% chance under 4 hours It's as if because Vargoth is joining a group over 4 hours long, it's being taken as a negative? But i've not seen it happen with any of my other Champions?Scorchit2 3d
3d Cannot obliterate PvP items I got a [Cruel Combatant's Silken Shawl], why can't i obliterate it?Gøkki2 3d
2d Disgraceful Prices of In Game Services I have just had a narrow escape I was going to boost one of my characters to level 100 and saw the price! £49!!! How on earth can Blizzard justify the price hike on this and everything else they call value added services? £49 for a boost, making it more expensive than the game itself, £17 for a game token?? Inflation in the UK is about 2.3% These hikes, and god knows when they came in as I've only just seen them, are way over 10%! So thanks blizzard for once again screwing UK players I'll be pleased not to boost anything now and certainly won't be recommending blizzard games to friendsSpike69 2d
3d stuck on [Good Suramaritan] change of seasons stuck on [Good Suramaritan] i need to do "change of seasons". but there is no active quests or quest i can take. they are well fed , and im exalted. i dont know what to do anymore, :sVirtudje16 3d