Customer Support

26 Sep 2013 Customer Service Information The Customer Service Forum cultivates a beneficial relationship between our support departments and player community by providing a friendly environment where players can exchange information, access self-help resources, highlight in-game issues, and receive meaningful guidance through personal and fun interactions with Blizzard representatives. Index: Forum Information Forum Guidelines Twitter Additional Social Media ResourcesHagut4 26 Sep 2013
4d [Recruit-a-Friend] Common Issues & Questions This thread is intended as a guide to help you troubleshoot the most commonly reported issues with RAF and explain how / when rewards can be claimed. Please make sure to check this thread thoroughly before opening a new thread or indeed posting questions you may have here in this thread. Common Issues such as accounts not appearing linked & experience gain seeming incorrecthttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9256846020?page=1#2 Reward Systemhttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9256846020?page=1#3Shammoz885 4d
28 Aug 2012 Legion 7.1.5. - Common Issues [15.02.] ★ Patch Notes (US) ★ Known Issues List ★ Technical Issues & Fixes ★ Hotfixes ★ Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. Welcome to Patch 7.1.5! If you experience issues when logging in after the latest patch, reset your user interface and remove all addons! Here's what you are contacting us about the most right now: Artifact Research Notes: Can't start a new work order NOT A BUG: The current cap on Artifact Knowledge in Legion is 25. Upon reaching rank 25, you may not gain any further artifact research. Our gamemasters are unable to allow players to research Artifact Knowledge beyond rank 25. "Unleashed Monstrosities" Artifact Appearance cannot be used NOT A BUG: In order to be able to use the tint unlocked by Unleashed Monstrosities, you need to unlock the base Valorous artifact appearance via Improving on History first. To get the Improving on History achievement, you have to complete the Balance of Power questline. Quest: Eye of Gul'dan not appearing in "The Nighthold: Darkness Calls" FIXED: An issue with this quest was been patched at the beginning of the month, but we continue to receive some queries in regards to this encounter. Remember that you must be on the quest when Gul'dan dies, and that it has to be the first kill of Gul'dan on any difficulty for the week. Quest: "Fate of the Nightborne" cannot be completed KNOWN ISSUE: If you can't see Thalyssra, this is caused by leaving the Nighthold too quickly. Abandon the quest and start it again. Once you you talk to Oculeth for a port back to the Nighthold, you'll be able to watch the event, and then turn in the quest. If you are ported to the Stairs right after Trilliax when speaking to Oculeth, you can walk further into the raid, to the bridge where Suramar City meets with The Nighthold. You will be ported to Thalyssra and the event will start.Dangerous Love - Achievement Not Granted KNOWN ISSUE: We are aware that the Dangerous Love achievement may not be granted after completing the required quests. The issue is being worked on but please note that Customer Support will not be able to grant this achievement.[/li] Please report any additional suspected bugs using the “Submit Bug” option in the ingame support portalNatryndon10 28 Aug 2012
5m CS Lounge IV Greetings everyone! Due to unforeseen circumstances, the previous lounge disappeared into the void, and as such, we're making a new one. For anyone that is unfamiliar with the CS Lounge this is simply a place where the Customer Support regulars can come to chat and post anything off-topic so as not to derail existing threads. So pull up a chair, grab a coffee or two, eat a cookie, if there's anything left, post and relax!Hagut133 5m
8m Appearance Collection & Deleted Characters Hello. I currently have a level100 mage on Frostmane, with a fair amount of Mage-exclusive appearances (tier, pvp sets, etc). I do not have any other Mage character. I am interested in deleting my mage character on Frostmane to free up a character slot to create a new one. My question is: Do those mage-exclusive appearances remain in my collection to be used, should I eventually create & level a new mage? I understand some of them would have level & reputation requirements, but I just want to know if they're saved or if I need to farm them again. I am aware regular cloth would stay saved, as I also have a 100 Priest and 110 Warlock, so my question pertains only to Mage-exclusive items, as the character I would delete is the only one who currently can use them and has acquired them.Sakari3 8m
13m Missing artifact knowledge 26 tome Hello there! Upon completing the quest to start my research for the new AK levels I should have got a tome that increases my knowledge from 25 to 26 but there is no such thing in my inventory, also the npc in my order hall is back to her research not giving an option to get it from her. Anyone else has this problem? If so, any solutions? update: Apparently changing specs solves the problem, (somehow you get the ak 26 applied even without the tome), leaving this here to help other people encountering this problem.Felais1 13m
15m Class hall Bounty Just went to open chest and was informed I had not completed a Myhtic + last week, so was unable to open the chest. I completed CoS +7 and also MoS+10. Those I players I completed the dungeons with have been able to open the chest without issue. Please advise.Ashadeus1 15m
16m Enough I have played wow for a long time, great game great game! I have played on the US servers for a long time and had 0 problems. I come to the EU servers and I am bombarded with these problems: 1. I am somehow unable to buy legion 2. Add-on is not present in my character selection screen 3. The wow-token tab is not present The funny part is that I tried to contact support multiple times and every time I get the message "We were unable to submit your ticket. Please check that all fields have been correctly filled out." Despite the fact that there are literally 2 fields to be filled. I search my a$$ off the internet for any solutions for any of the problems above and tired all of them! and I got 0 problems solved. I just have 2 questions: First: Why am I getting trolled hard on EU server? Second: How the sh!t am I able to buy normal wow but not the legion expansion? Pssst: I dare you to tell me to check with my bank, I double dare you in fact. (I checked twice with those guys already, so gimme a break there)Jackon1 16m
1h Services Price Hike http://www.wowhead.com/news=261545/price-increase-for-european-world-of-warcraft-services Prices of character services are going up after the sale ends. I love the game and will continue playing it for a while longer but I simply would like to ask one question: Do you not make enough money out of us already? Monthly subscription alone surely means that character services don't need a price increase? I understand Blizzard is a business but WoW is also meant to be a community and Blizzard should at least pretend to care about the community which pays to play their game. Even though I'm sure we're only numbers, statistics and revenue to Blizzard it seems a bit ridiculous that the character services are getting a heightened price. Anyway, rant over and enjoy 7.2 people.Órión2 1h
1h Wpvp broken :( Damage in the world is on a ridiculous lvl atm. Where one stun is enought for any class to one shot eatch others. Is there anything done about this? or do you guys really wish it to be like that? Eksemple: https://gyazo.com/c9d46f9928dc462350481dace19539f2Baltrazzjk1 1h
6h Character transfer? I'm trying to transfer a character across licenses. I've submitted a ticket and a very kind GM gave me two days credit on the license I'm trying to transfer from, as I thought that may be the issue. However when I go to transfer, I still have this issue: You have no characters on this account. If you believe this is an error, please select your realm. I definitely have characters on that license. :<Kaalan6 6h
7h Dreadsteed Hi. I would like to ask for some customer support regarding a questions I have asked at various outlets such as tickets, twitter, forums etc and have not had an answer. I am hoping customer support may be able to finally direct me to a clear answer. My question is as follows, Why was the water walking ability taken away from the warlocks class mount? Is it going to be returned? If so when? If not, why not? Could you please as customer support, forward these questions to the relevant people who can answer them and then feedback to me? Thanks in advance.Mysticdude12 7h
10h My old name is unavailable :( Hello everyone, in December 2016 I transferred my character "Leleth" from Antonidas to Khaz'goroth. Today I transferred back and tried to use my old name but it is unavailable. I can't find other characters on the server that use my old name and the reservation time should be over. Is there anything I can do to get my old name back?Artstar7 10h
11h Returning player having problems with download Hello, I am a returning player with a new laptop, I have all my original old discs and have downloaded the first full edition of the game no problem, it has patched itself and I am using the Blizzard app to load the game. I can log on OK... however when I try and install the first expansion (Burning Crusade) it get a warning when I try and run the disc saying I need to the Original World Of Warcraft in order to install ?? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as I would very much like to start playing again. Kind RegardsSaralleb4 11h
11h Vanishing Powder. "You can't do that right now." Recently did a faction change. I had 2 glyphs, Fel Imp and Soulwell as Alliance. Now I can't remove either of them. Could you please remvoe the Fel Imp for me or fix the problem? The spells don't have the pink corner like other glyphed spells have. Thank's.Fenstermache0 11h
12h 5/0 Champion Grettings, currently I can't send my champions on missions in the Legion Companion app. When I try to send them away on missions it shows the "Too many champions" and when I go to my champion tab. It shows 5/0 champions. Bug?Lëdudé0 12h
13h What a bug! Hi, I'm currently experiencing a bug, my character is moving by himself across Highmountain after crossing the river near Nesingwary, it seems the river motion didn't leave my character, if that's the way to describe it. I'm unable to open an ingame ticket or submit a bug report as my Customer Support interface is also currently bugged, getting an error message whenever I try and use any of the features. As to the help menu bug, I've reset UI, disabled AV, run a game repair and none of that's working.Gobsheen5 13h
14h Might of Dalaran, bugged or intended? I just completed my Skinning Quest with Might of Dalaran and only got 1 Felhide... Where as i would go there and Skin the Mob i would get atleast 5. Is this a Bug or Intended?Lunarix2 14h
14h Inactive name and realm transfer On the Realm i am likely to transfer to, Silvermoon, The name Thuviel is not available, however there is no armoury character named Thuviel in Silvermoon and as the Blizzard support doesn't allow me to contact support regarding that Issue I decided to post here to see if there was any way I would be able to keep my name if I transfer my character seeing as though there is no active character named Thuviel on Silvermoon ThanksThuviel2 14h
14h Withered Training I handed in 1300 mana to do withered training and as I was being teleported the loading screen froze and wouldn't load. I had to close the game, when I try reopening the game I couldn't log in to my character, 'a character with that name already exists'. When i eventually got back in to the game, i lost 1300 mana and I couldn't do the training. Please help!!! Just a tad annoying!!Rykois1 14h
16h Suggestion tab Hiya I don't have an actual problem, more like a general inquiry. Is the in-game suggestion tool being monitored and how seriosusly? I mean, what it takes for an actual viable suggestion (not extreme ones apparently) to make it into the game? Thanks!Trisstessa1 16h
16h Disappearing mount Hi, Back when I was playing during TBC, I bought a Reins of the Black War Tiger for quite the money. But now, I can't seem to find it in my mount repertory. Could you help me? Thanks!Squierv1 16h
14h My PC crashes when fighting the big fat demon lady!! At VOTW (Keystone runs) sometimes the entire pc crash while fighting that big fat demon lady that you find after killing the first boss. Now happened twice in 3 runs total. The screen goes blank, and the GFX card fan goes full speed.... I have to manually switch off the PC. Can you help? How can I report this nasty bug, I am worried for my gfx card I don't want WoW to burn it. Please let me know how can I provide any details you need.Benjamin3 14h
18h Bit help pls.. Hello my fellow geeks. :D I did something terrible.I bought legion on US. :( And i want to play it in eu,but in blizzards support page he is asking me for secret question,and im not sure about it. Some ideas ?Dweedl1 18h
18h Battle.net broken? I was out wow game. My friend said I'm still "online" 3day in wow.Liborio1 18h
15h Battle.net broken? I was out wow game. My friend said I'm still "online" 3day in wow.Liborio6 15h
19h Outdated Beginner's Guide PDF So.. Anybody noticed that the Beginner's Guide (can be found on > eu.battle.net/account/management/download/?show=wow) is little bit outdated ? Imagine you are new to WoW, and you are about to check that guide out to know what's going on, and u realize, that there aren't 2 classes... Monk / Demon Hunter... Monk was available when the Pandaren comes out, so why Pandaren race is there, but not Monk?Shadowhoe3 19h
19h RAF Mounts in Store Why can't those RAF Mounts be available through the normal in-game Store to buy with real money?! I know most people will say "buy a new account and keep it for X months" and I ask "why can't I spend the same amount of game in one single payment for that mount?".Sighuman1 19h
22h Time of the end of the sale on launcher. Hi I looked at the launcher to see that the time of the 25% off sale is ending at 23:59, PDT, shouldn't that be in CET? So will it end at 15:59 CET or 23:59 CET?Dottie9 22h
22h Can't buy WoW token from in game store I would like to purchase and auction off a WoW token but there isn't a tab on the in-game store for me to use to buy one. I've looked around the store and don't see it anywhere else either. I have reset my interface as suggested in the help section and it made no difference. Any suggestions???Amahasapet49 22h
22h Can I enter the Broken Isles without Legion? Do I need the Expansion for the Broken Isles content? this would make me really sad, because I just recently started playing WoW again as some sort of nostalgia-thing, but I don't wanted to buy the expansion right away, because I wanted to get to know the new "feeling" of WoW any suggestions or answers?Tarsat8 22h
11h Laggy hell Hi There, What's up with the lag Blizzard? My latency is 28ms (home) and 33ms (World). I only just returned last week to WoW after a year break and I am pretty shocked how bad the lag is. Performance was great when I last played a year ago. What went wrong? Graphics jerk around something bad when I look left and right and also noticeable when flying too. I have a pretty beefy rig (i5-6600k @ 4.7ghz, GTX 1080, 16gb DDR4, and 256gb Samsung SSD, so there's really no reason why this game should be acting the way it is. I have done a little bit of searching and found others have reported this too and from what I can make out it's all directed at one of the expansions. Trouble is I don't yet have the latest expansion (unless it installed but not activated?). Anyway, can someone help with this issue. I am close to getting a refund because I just can't play it in this condition. It's seriously messing up combat as well. I was thinking of maybe picking up the new expansion soon but after seeing this I'm holding back for now. Cheers,Kaihoro7 11h
22h Character unavailable on armory & mobile app So my Demon Hunter Noskillidan-Draenor suddenly disappeared from the armory and mobile app, Was working last week, Can't even post as him on the forums anymore.Yoloswaggins1 22h
1d Cast bar issues / Resolved! Hello everyone, for few months now i have been having issues with enemy cast bars. Basically enemy cast bars are missing from under enemy portrait frames... It is really making gameplay difficult for me and i would like to resolve it. I've checked all the possible options from UI and nothing helped even reinstalled the whole game, and nothing changed, which made me think the problem is binded to my account :/. Here is a link to this stuff Imgur , it really infuriates me. Any ideas are appreciated. http://i.imgur.com/XQw59SE.jpgLavrinka2 1d
1d When is a guild inactive? Me and my friends recently decided to make a guild on Outland-Eu we would name it requiem but this name was taken. After checking this guild we saw that it has only 6 members. Every single one of them lower then level 45. They don't have an armory page (inactive for too long) and obviously they are never online in game so I can't buy the guild name. The guild is level 1 even.. So I contacted a GM who told me that the guild was active.. And here comes the frustration because how can a level 1 guild with 6 low level members that are never online be marked as active!? I'd like to know how this is decided so I can keep an eye on when it will be inactive. Already send everyone an ingame mail with the request to leave their guild or sell it to me.. I'd like to hear what you think so please comment.. am I whining or should these standards be changed?Marzoria3 1d
1d Forum white screen flashing When I browse the forums the screen flashes white for me in Google Chrome (v56), this is very annoying and physically hurts my eyes during the night https://gfycat.com/AgileEveryHarvestmen https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753118029 But in Edge and Firefox it doesn't happen. Is there any way to fix this?Ketho2 1d
1d NH Item missing. I lost the quest item from NH hc thing the neck i can't find it anywhere i used my 30 day thing a few days ago , and i cant even look to see if its there and i really need it to change legendaries to help with mythic progression and not lose too many stats.Uleassi1 1d
1d Want to undo a character transfer Trollsmasher6 1d
1d Ticket issue. No images? I recently submitted a ticket to Blizzard, and I had attached four screenshots to go along with it, however they haven't shown up on my end, there's my original post and my one reply, both of which had images attached. Do Blizzard still see them? I was just wondering, since I'm unable to see them anywhere on my end of the ticket, nothing to click on whatsoever to view the screenshots myself after uploading them/posting the reply.Hakkaldama3 1d
2d Report people So what is with the way GMs ban bots? i know some people botting and make herb and totally destroyed AH now. i sent over 10 tickets and reports in many ways(email- tickets-reports). even when GMs answer me they say "we can't do anything about it. you should report." the specific player botting right now and doing everything he likes. how you cant do anything? even tho i tried locate some of them and it was really hard and reported them still nothing and they botting like 30 days now ... so is this new way to service players? what is the logic behind this? i know there will be ban wave. but its ridicules since you can ban players instantly when we report them. what else we should do? blizzard does not like us use the AH?Dîdar3 2d
2d Free WoD upgrade still starter Friend got upgrade to WoD back in the day, and never used it, however has started getting into it and was looking to upgrade to full, turns out he received the free upgrade a while back but his account remains starter and when he tries to buy the standard account it just sends him to buy legion. Does he need to do this to upgrade the account or can he just buy subscription?Riverbend2 2d
2d Pending Appearance change Heya, I bought a appearance change a couple days ago. But since I found out I had made the wrong choice I tried to return before I made the offer, I meant to buy a race change. So I tried to go back and out of the blue my browser closed. Now there stand; Appearance Change still Pending, but I actually never paid for th services, what can I do about this??? I allready tried to cancel the order but I can't find the order anymore :s Help!?Zûlmar2 2d
2d Seraphim's Blessing was trigger in MOS? i do not ust Seraphim's Blessing this PVP talents, but i combat in MOS, this talent can be trgger?Chenconghexi0 2d
1d Glyph of the abyssal missing? Glyph of the abyssal and Glyph of the Terrorguard exist on my inscription's unlearned tab but there is no description where to find this... I tried wowhead but some responses from early january say it no longer exists while some post 7.1.5 patch responses mention it droping in nighthold. What's the truth regarding these glyphs?Khorinis1 1d
2d Primal Flamesaber Hi, i have done the quest in Heroes i have gotten the mount and stimpack in game. But when i log in to wow i dont have the mount. So how do you get the mount in wow?Theraider20 2d
2d Recruit-A-Friend, need help. Hey! So I was looking for someone to go R-A-F with, so I can level up my alts faster, but sadly I couldn't find anyone. I decided to recruit myself instead so I just created another WoW account in my battlenet, called WoW4. I purchased the battlechest and it looks like both accounts are linked (my main account, WoW1 and the second account WoW4), however, it doesn't feel or look like I am actually earning 300% more XP. Is there any current issue with RAF? What can I do?Adoxum3 2d
2d Guild realm transfer gold cap? I can find the information on the gold cap for transferring characters but what exactly is the gcap for transferring a guild? 1 million? Just need a confirmation before I go through with it...Finellia4 2d
2d Darkmoon faire portal missing Hey guys, has the location of the darkmoon fair portal been changed in Legion ? I see that the darkmoon fair hasn't ended and I get darkmoon quest items but whenever I go below the Goldshire crossroda I can't see the fair portal. The darkmoon fair promoters are also absent in Stormwind. Any ideas ?Walkingmoo2 2d
2d lost item This is to inform that by switching blades in order to switch specialization I lost one of my Aldrachi Blades. Please give it back, I will not be able to switch again. How is it possible anyway?? ThanksCarnaval1 2d
2d Fishing contest not started The booty bay fishing contest still hasn't started it is now 1430. On Lightbringer.Machravelli1 2d