Why is Hearthstone so damn hard?

General
1 2 3 6 Next
Really?

I am sick of losses...

I only had one win yesterday, and since then it's loss loss loss loss loss loss...

Come on, Blizzard, is this game really not meant for casuals?
It's not hard you just need to build a fine deck. I myself use a pure common priest deck and I have at least a win ratio on 60%. I would recommend looking at HS forum or find sites that can help you make a deck.

Edit:
Yeah I stayed true to my main class
I logged into my account for the first time since like forever, smashed three people with the Jaina deck I got at the start and was on my way. Honestly the people you currently meet are abysmal, had some guy who passed his first three turns and then just gave up after using a random card.
You need the right cards at the right time. Maybe you didn't exactly have the cards you needed to win.

I use a priest deck, and I get the opponent down to 10 health so I can finish them with 2 Mind Blasts.
I've won every game I have ever played with my starter decks. I might go for a fourth win when I get home.
Play as Jaina,not other heroes. ( if you only want the 3 wins for the mount )

The mage deck is pretty easy and can get good results pretty fast.
I've lost 6 games in a row, but I leveled up 4 times, so i got that going for me which is nice
it's too easy, 3 wins for mount, jeez they should make it like 20
12/03/2014 16:34Posted by Goodbye

Agreed. It's a "free" achievement as I see it. Then again; I played in Diamond and Platinum since Early beta - So maybe 10 would be acceptable so casuals can get it too.

Although winning 10 games really isn't that much in HS :P
Its not hard, you are just not even trying.

I got all of my 3 wins in one go.
Guys - is it 3 ranked games or just 3 casual games in Play mode?
12/03/2014 17:08Posted by Risingstep
Guys - is it 3 ranked games or just 3 casual games in Play mode?

You can do either - Aslong as you win 3 times :)
It can be pretty brutal.
The match making system isn't the best, and now there is a lot of high ranks sitting at level 20 to farm noobs for the golden hero's at 500 wins
I haven't played in weeks and have a horrible deck. I met a lot of very OP players but still managed to get 3 wins rather easily. Just keep playing and keep a cool head.
12/03/2014 16:34Posted by Goodbye

It's not supposed to be hard. Think about what Blizzard are trying to do here. Simple. They're trying to get WoW players to install and try Hearthstone, who otherwise wouldn't have touched the game. Get a person into the game, and they might just stick around. It's an effective business strategy.

I'm one of those people btw. Had zero interest in Hearthstone, yet saw the chance to earn a new mount and went for it. Now that I have the mount, I might just keep the game on my PC and play it some more. Considering how stale MoP/SoO has become, and will continue to become, something new to do is quite nice.
12/03/2014 17:03Posted by Calliban
Its not hard, you are just not even trying.

I got all of my 3 wins in one go.

It's not the kind of game you can just say "isn't hard". It's all relative. Go up against a player with more experience and a better deck, and they'll hand you your !@# just like anyone else at a disadvantage. If you won your first 3 game, then quite frankly you probably got lucky with match-ups. Simple as that.
Oh my you should try magic the gathering then, Considerably more complex than hearthstone.
I have never ever played a card game before and I managed all the starter fights in one go and only needed to do each one once, including the "unfair" last one. Now to get the 3 needed for the mount then uninstall the game.
12/03/2014 17:27Posted by Ambria
It can be pretty brutal.
The match making system isn't the best, and now there is a lot of high ranks sitting at level 20 to farm noobs for the golden hero's at 500 wins

Oh, is that what happened to me? Last night, I was getting 1/3-1/2 of my games as wins and got myself up to rank 20. I've been very casually playing this game for a couple months so I more or less get the principles, even if I'm not very good.

Today, it took me 2 1/2 HOURS to get the pony. Very frustrating.

Part of it was my skill, I'm sure. Part of it was my deck (to get more cards, I need to win more. To win more, I need better cards). Part of it was my luck (what's the point of having cards that give my minions windfury and + attack if I HAVE NO MINIONS?). Part of it was their luck (oh. Three legendaries in a row? gah.). Some of them clearly knew what they were doing, a few seemed less clueful (I won against some of those, lost against some of them). But it took way too long to get the three wins I needed.