Grand AD Hearthstone Tournament [29th March 7PM]

Argent Dawn
So, I was doing to do this with just Sunrain to test a Tournament system however since speaking to a few people and seeing how much support Hearthstone already has I'm going to open it to all.

What is this?
The (Grand AD Hearthstone Tournament) GADHT is a tournament I'm setting up for 2 reasons.
1. I want to see how many people would join and enjoy the system in mind.
2. It'll give me experience in hosting tournaments across 2 games and how'd it work.

What is the system? How will this work?
Each match will be best of 3. Every player will enter 3 different decks each one being the standard class deck that is made to start with. Player A then plays Player B, if Player A loses they use deck 2. If they lose again they use deck 3. The third lost is a total lose and Player B will advance.

Basically, before the day you will need to do the following:
1. Let me know you're entering and what 3 classes you will be using.
2. Make sure those classes are level 10 so you have full access to the basic deck. (Not custom one)
3. Show up

On the day
1. Join the raid group which will be setup
2. Share your realid with the person you'll play against for that round (Don't feel like you have to keep them on real ID afterwards.)
3. Report wins to myself or others which will be helping during the event.

Sounds good, but what do I gain by winning? Is there a fee to enter?
No Fee
No Card Collection needed
There is a prize, the pool is rather small right now however
1st ~ 1000g
2nd ~ 750g
3rd ~ 500g

I'm hoping however that people will enter for now just to play against other people and test their skills against AD members. Once my own money increases I'll do these kind of event again with a larger prize pool.

Will this be OOC or IC?
I will be doing this one OOC for now but if you wish to RP the matches, I won't stop you.

does this mean alliance can't enter?
Thanks to lovely people. Alliance can enter

Any question, suggestions please ask. If you want to enter just post or poke me in game.

Update.

Thank you to Galhaar for supply Alliance funds to allow this to be opened to alliance players!
People currently entered:
Horde

Aleskia
Athlos
Fandren - Decks Confirmed
Kensar - Decks Confirmed
Talethia - Decks Confirmed
Vaetharian
Rage
Tethlis - Decks Confirmed
Galakra
Kardagh
Gurnog
Traznik
Kitty
Better get started on my EU deck.

I'm in.
16/03/2014 12:25Posted by Gedríck

16/03/2014 12:19Posted by Rilmarith
Every player will enter 3 different decks each one being the standard class deck that is made to start with

Not much to work on, really.
Are alliance people alowed to join this? I have a warlock deck built that I'd like to see in work agains others.
16/03/2014 12:27Posted by Elenthas
16/03/2014 12:25Posted by Gedríck

Every player will enter 3 different decks each one being the standard class deck that is made to start with

Not much to work on, really.

That's the main reason I've used the standard decks. It gives everyone new or long time playing to Hearthstone a chance to enjoy this.

16/03/2014 12:28Posted by Galhaar
Are alliance people alowed to join this? I have a warlock deck built that I'd like to see in work agains others.

If someone comes along to help me sort out the Alliance people and get the prize fund to them I see why not.

Currently however player built decks aren't open to this event but I will do more later on.
All the best for this Ril, I know Hearthstone is something you quite enjoy, and it could be a good community initiative.
welp there goes my dibs

[anger intensifies]
16/03/2014 20:52Posted by Nazgel
welp there goes my dibs

[anger intensifies]

I more than welcome a co runner.
I can safely say. I have a chance.
It sounds quite exciting and I wished we had an Alliance tourney. I'm not the greatest player and I may have the lowest level compared to everyone but any how, I wish everyone the best of luck on this game! :D
16/03/2014 21:12Posted by Rilmarith
16/03/2014 20:52Posted by Nazgel
welp there goes my dibs

[anger intensifies]

I more than welcome a co runner.

can live with that
The Great Seven Heads Elite Four shall sign up for this tournament

that is: Galakra, Kardagh, Gurnog and Traznik.
. Every player will enter 3 different decks each one being the standard class deck that is made to start with

I'm confused about this bit, what does it mean? no custom decks?
Apart from that sounds like a great idea and would love to join.
16/03/2014 22:44Posted by Sregor
. Every player will enter 3 different decks each one being the standard class deck that is made to start with

I'm confused about this bit, what does it mean? no custom decks?
Apart from that sounds like a great idea and would love to join.

There are "Basic Decks" which blizzard give you to use that can't be edited. These are the ones which you'll use for this Tournament
16/03/2014 22:46Posted by Rilmarith
There are "Basic Decks" which blizzard give you to use that can't be edited. These are the ones which you'll use for this Tournament

Nvm found them
Where do I sign up!!?!?!??!?! D:
Why either by saying I'm in or whispering/mail me in game
each one being the standard class deck that is made to start with.

I lost interest here :(