Galen Trollbane

Story
19/03/2014 15:53Posted by Méatwall
Not Moria, she's a dwarf and as a dwarf she does not has curves, only angles and beards.

How so? She is a living ball, so she got curves :) and without beard, too!

19/03/2014 15:58Posted by Gorvar
Makes sense knowing her sibling's tastes in men...

But not with Sylvanas' hatred of humanity. Indeed, she never cared about them as a race, even as a living. However, she could appreciate a good ranger when she saw one, even if he was a Human. Just as in Nathanos' case.
19/03/2014 15:25Posted by Grimsley
Hmm, i guess it's not really clear then :p

This brings us back to the question:

Why the hell do newly raised Alliance soldiers join the Forsaken? IT has been bugging me since Cataclysm :/

Blizzard said that the risen soldiers were not mind controlled.. but by saying so Blizzard only made it worse. This is from "Ask CDev #3" :

Q: Why do some Alliance soldiers raised by the Forsaken immediately become loyal to the Forsaken while others do not? Are they being mind controlled? If so, by whom - Sylvanas or the Val'kyr? How does this relate to the fact that the Forsaken cultural identity is based on their free will and rebellion against the Lich King?
A: Free will is one of the cornerstones of Forsaken culture, with the great capacity for both good and evil that it entails. However, some undead, especially those who die in combat or under extreme stress and are raised soon after, enter into a violent, frenzied state. Undead in this state are easily manipulated and their rage is often directed at the foes of those who raised them. After the effects wear off, if the risen corpse has not been destroyed, they are given the same ultimatum that other Forsaken are offered: join the Dark Lady or return to the grave.

You just answered your own question.
19/03/2014 16:08Posted by Telka
You just answered your own question.

Well, now that you say it :p

I guess i just can't accept the answer Blizzard gave us. I would love to see some more info. (maybe we'll know more after Warcrimes is released).

I really love the Forsaken, they are my favourite race, but there are just some plot holes :/

For example:

Raised Alliance soldiers join her.. willingly..
All of a sudden she can raise non-Humans too.
She says she cares for her people but in the meantime she uses them for her own benefits.
She is supposed to be against everything the Scourge did, now she is doing it herself.

Things like that :p
Oh well, we'll just have to wait until Blizzard solves it with a good explanation... or punishment.
19/03/2014 15:07Posted by Gorvar
I would hit it.

I would hit it, with a brick, stuck to a stick, in her face... multiple times... till she stops moving!

Jaina and Tyrande on the other hand (wink wink nudge nudge*

But not with Sylvanas' hatred of humanity. Indeed, she never cared about them as a race, even as a living. However, she could appreciate a good ranger when she saw one, even if he was a Human. Just as in Nathanos' case.

Wherever was it said or even suggested she "hated" Humanity during live? Not caring sure, but hating Humans? lolwut D:
19/03/2014 16:32Posted by Pendragons
Wherever was it said or even suggested she "hated" Humanity during live? Not caring sure, but hating Humans? lolwut D:

Maybe hatred is too much. The point is she didn't care anything about them, just like the majority of the Elves. She didn't even care when they were hit by the plague. However, she was smart enough to acknowledge his skills when she saw a good ranger.

I recall Alleria too was very angry once in a discussion with Turalyon and she almost hated the Human race too in that situation despite Turalyon was trying to reason with her in every possible way. That happened before they travelled through the Dark Portal.
19/03/2014 16:38Posted by Sorceress
The point is she didn't care anything about them

She didn't care about her own rangers as she don't care about her "people"/slaves in undeath.
She is just vain, but that does not mean all the Elves don't care about other races.
Not high elves or night elves at least ..
Maybe hatred is too much. The point is she didn't care anything about them, just like the majority of the Elves. She didn't even care when they were hit by the plague. However, she was smart enough to acknowledge his skills when she saw a good ranger.

If she didn't care about them, why would she train one of them? She was in love, everything points to that direction, especially considering her sisters have a taste in human males. The Windrunners developed a tradition of dating humans.

I recall Alleria too was very angry once in a discussion with Turalyon and she almost hated the Human race too in that situation despite Turalyon was trying to reason with her in every possible way. That happened before they travelled through the Dark Portal.

"In that situation" is actually called temporarily anger. It happens to everyone.
19/03/2014 16:32Posted by Pendragons
19/03/2014 15:07Posted by Gorvar
I would hit it.

I would hit it, with a brick, stuck to a stick, in her face... multiple times... till she stops moving!

Jaina and Tyrande on the other hand (wink wink nudge nudge*

Yeah but besides her, what Horde hotties do we got? Well besides Zaela, Garona...yeah thats about it.
There is no source about it. You could speculate about it, but that's it. Just speculation.

I can say Sylvanas just admired him for his ranger skills and she never has been with any man.

I can say she was in love with Lor'themar instead as Lor'themar has always been her second and he always fought alongside her. Also, don't forget she STILL nowadays thinks Lor'themar is handsome and she wants him as an Undead for this reason as we hear in SoO.

I can say she was already secretly in love with Koltira and that is the reason she kidnapped him.

There is no point debating with any relevant and evident source.

19/03/2014 16:54Posted by Kreedkafer
In that situation" is actually called temporarily anger. It happens to everyone.

Even if she said that before "she calmed down", i guess these are true feeling about Humans after all.
19/03/2014 17:02Posted by Gorvar
Yeah but besides her, what Horde hotties do we got? Well besides Zaela, Garona...yeah thats about it.

Anduin Wrynn

Garona is fine. Valeera Sanguinar too.

And... Magatha Grimtotem? xD
19/03/2014 14:44Posted by Tantatnat
she's made into wank-material for lonely nerds.

I like these comments.

Wank-material for lonely nerds.

A female body is a female body, whether it is drawn, a photography of an actual person.

With a drawn female body they just tend to be far more attractive to that of most men's sexual fantasy.

One doesn't have to be lonely to appreciate such figures.
How Sylvanas was really supposed to be!

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100211110743/wowwiki/images/e/ee/Sylvanasstitches.jpg
19/03/2014 17:17Posted by Sorceress
How Sylvanas was really supposed to be!

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100211110743/wowwiki/images/e/ee/Sylvanasstitches.jpg

Would have been way cooler :/
19/03/2014 17:10Posted by Kurshok
I like these comments.

Wank-material for lonely nerds.

A female body is a female body, whether it is drawn, a photography of an actual person.

With a drawn female body they just tend to be far more attractive to that of most men's sexual fantasy.

One doesn't have to be lonely to appreciate such figures

it's a corpse. it's dead.

but sorry if i hurt your feelings.
corpses can be lovely to <3
Vampyres are dead but they are beautiful and can seduce people too.

And i guess it depends from the way she is now depicted by the artist.

Surely you don't find THIS Sylvanas beautiful anymore?

http://s.cghub.com/files/Image/052001-053000/52086/093_max.jpg

However, it's true the in-game model is beautiful, but she is described as ugly in Lor'themar's story.

Gorgonna, Vanira, Aggra, Zen'tabra, Bwemba, sassy hardwrench, etc. not the most prominent characters, but they are here.
19/03/2014 17:08Posted by Lucy

Anduin Wrynn

I admit, I chuckled.
it will be cool if dalen turalyon and aleria came back to azeroth together.