If I fits, I sits

General
I be making now a new rule: If I fits, I sits
Meaning, if ya be in mah group, be it raid or dungeon and ya use a mount with passage space, I be riding with or on ya, depending what mount or travel form it be.

Don’t ya be whining about mah weight, it be the weight of awesomeness and epics ya be carring, now move us closer to battle that I can hit our foes with mah axe, uhm..bow…fist... whateves
/charge
Don't be silly troll, you are not a cat.
Good point though...

I don't get people who use a 2 person mount then complain if someone goes sit in it.
hot ladys and hunks only allowed in mine
I like people like you, especially in battlegrounds. The whispers of "Why did you do that, you A-hole", when i throw you off the highest part of the bg and glide to safety, makes it all the more rewarding.
10/04/2014 20:03Posted by Lyin

hot ladies AND hunks? Glad to see you have such a flexible approach.
Everything fits if i sits.
Mindblown
I will change into a dragon and fly you around if you bring me gnome snacks as payment, upfront and several.
10/04/2014 20:03Posted by Lyin

Here I am !

Drive me to the steamy night !
Am I good to come along? ;)

- Amarielle
10/04/2014 21:13Posted by Kaizai
Am I good to come along? ;)

Good enough for me.
You green people make me sick :(
10/04/2014 19:51Posted by Kardana
Good point though...

I don't get people who use a 2 person mount then complain if someone goes sit in it.

they like mounts like mecho hog etc because they feel proud of obtaining it and they look cool. there should be a unlock / lock button.
10/04/2014 21:24Posted by Weightlifter

Why? Was my belf not pretty enough? ;)
10/04/2014 20:08Posted by Eggling
I like people like you, especially in battlegrounds. The whispers of "Why did you do that, you A-hole", when i throw you off the highest part of the bg and glide to safety, makes it all the more rewarding.

haha, yh might try that on my mage with my meco hog. in arathi basin in lm.
I hate it when a MVP post on an alt and I'm like "Oh hey a new MVP what did I miss?" and it turns out to be them laughing at me through the screen.
10/04/2014 21:24Posted by Weightlifter

What's wrong with my face ?
10/04/2014 21:36Posted by Zauru
I hate it when a MVP post on an alt and I'm like "Oh hey a new MVP what did I miss?" and it turns out to be them laughing at me through the screen.

If you're referring to me, I posted on my very attractive belf as it fitted the context of the thread. I have signed the post off now :)
10/04/2014 21:41Posted by Amarielle
If you're referring to me, I posted on my very attractive belf as it fitted the context of the thread. I have signed the post off now :)

Your belf is fabulous Amarielle
10/04/2014 21:49Posted by Zauru
10/04/2014 21:41Posted by Amarielle

Your belf is fabulous Amarielle

You cad!! I thought we had something special?

*Wanders off Sobbing*