Horde Chopper!?

Customer Support
Ok, so I hear that you flag you account between now and 30th September in order to claim it. Now as it stands, I currently have cancelled my sub due to feeling like there is nothing to do in the game (for me at least, please do not spam no PvP ranks, or not 14/14hc)

Now I have fully committed to returning in 6.0, I will activate my sub just before the patch day, I miss WoW. But if 6.0 doesn't come before 30th sept, I won't be subbed. Does this mean that I will not be able to claim the bike?
Correct, If you do not login before 30th September, then you will not be flagged.
Well that kind of sucks. I am a mount collector so I almost feel obligated to come back before then to get the mount....if the patch is not out by then, I will have effective bought this mount since I would log in to run my weekly mount runs in raids since I have every dungeon mount.

Thanks for the fast reply, let's just hope 6.0 comes before the end of sept (if anyone is still playing by then :P)
Well a month's subscription is still cheaper than a shop mount :)
28/07/2014 11:27Posted by Omachi
Well a month's subscription is still cheaper than a shop mount :)

Lol, but out of principal I don't buy the shop mounts, even as a collector. But a mount that is free to all players that are subbed to a game that at the moment is to a large extent void of content (not all will agree with me on this, but heyho)
Is it enough to log in with a starter account to get the mount on all acounts connected to the same battle.net account?
27/07/2014 20:47Posted by Archermit
But if 6.0 doesn't come before 30th sept, I won't be subbed. Does this mean that I will not be able to claim the bike?

As said above, that's correct, you'd need to login to be eligible.

29/07/2014 14:51Posted by Shiara
Is it enough to log in with a starter account to get the mount on all acounts connected to the same battle.net account?

As stated on the announcement blog:

Anyone who logs in to the game between now and September 30, 2014 will automatically have their account flagged to receive the Horde chopper upon the release of the upcoming Warlords of Draenor expansion.

As stated on the announcement blog:
Anyone who logs in to the game between now and September 30, 2014 will automatically have their account flagged to receive the Horde chopper upon the release of the upcoming Warlords of Draenor expansion.

Sorry, but is that a yes? Being able to log into a starter account and get the mount may be a little difficult if it's delivered by mail.
Personaly I despise mounts that everyone and his mother will get ,sure i'll still get it...but I'm almost 100% sure i shall never use it.

I can see it now all horde on the choppers...shame such a nice mount is gonna be ditched due to everyone having it.

Well thats my opinion, whatever floats your boat i guess :)
30/07/2014 11:22Posted by Skúm
Personaly I despise mounts that everyone and his mother will get ,sure i'll still get it...but I'm almost 100% sure i shall never use it.

I can see it now all horde on the choppers...shame such a nice mount is gonna be ditched due to everyone having it.

agree on this, the mount will not be special or unique since everyone will be riding it, it's a shame tho..
30/07/2014 17:45Posted by Midgetslayr
30/07/2014 11:22Posted by Skúm

agree on this, the mount will not be special or unique since everyone will be riding it, it's a shame tho..

I will be on my Swift Zulian Tiger as normal. But now after seeing the old raptor on the BMAH I am scared that the tiger will also make a return :(
So if f2p flags himself, he will get mount on mail and won't be able to claim it I guess.
On trial account you cannot send mail, but does it mean you cannot receive mail either?
31/07/2014 20:18Posted by Esparil
On trial account you cannot send mail, but does it mean you cannot receive mail either?

Yes
31/07/2014 20:23Posted by Amarielle
31/07/2014 20:18Posted by Esparil

Yes

On a stater account I have, I logged in today, now I had all my mounts so I guess that my account is not "flagged" but I had mail from braeni, which I presume is the safari hat, not sure if I can take it though
Sooooo...

*edit* I found my answers for the first question.
Do you need to log into a horde character? or will you be registered if you log into an alliance character?
The faction of the character you log into doesn't matter. As long as you log in the mount will be awarded to your account when it's available, allowing you to ride it on Horde characters

To be clear, you just have to log-in to the game? You didn't have to vote or even watch this whole Choppers thing?
That's correct.

Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13594919450?page=2#30

And let's say that you are flagged but have no horde character, would you have to create a horde character before the 30th of September to claim it? Will you still receive it if you are flagged but make it after the 30th of September?
01/08/2014 12:52Posted by Vance
And let's say that you are flagged but have no horde character, would you have to create a horde character before the 30th of September to claim it?

Horde characters have nothing to do with the eligibility, they are just the ones that can ride this specific mount. In other words, you can login with an Alliance character until September 30th to be flagged.