maintenance TYVM.

Technical Support
1am to 13:00 you gotta be kiddin me. And I bet they have an extended 1 as well ffs ruined my night ty xx
For all you know it could be WoD or 6.0 preperations so less attitude <3
yeah i just noticed this too. Hopefully it will fix some of the bugs i have noticed the past few weeks :))
We had an unscheduled maintenance today, and we'll got 12 hours more off. So basically its a whole day minus from my sub. At least time like this they should give us a refund, I mean putting a +1 day on our account will not crash Blizz's bank account I think. I wasn't able to use my main since this morning on here, and the quality of the realm is more than disturbing these days. I don't think that is because of 6.0 but if it is still, I paid for 30 days and not for 29....
05/08/2014 21:05Posted by Ipheli
We had an unscheduled maintenance today,

It was scheduled, though they had to extend it for either Stormscale or Ragnaros, not sure which.
For all you know it could be WoD or 6.0 preperations so less attitude <3

I am sure we would have heard about it if it was wod. And its a handfull of servers.
It doesn't really bother me being offline for so long, what bothers me is coming back from a 12hr down time to nothing but random dc's and terrible lag after server was off for so long. So hopefully that wont happen tomorrow.
Although, it would be nice to know reasons for servers being down for so long, but that's just because im nosy :P
05/08/2014 21:33Posted by Vonderlyn
Although, it would be nice to know reasons for servers being down for so long, but that's just because im nosy :P

You and me both :p Might be hardware stuff, or the things that require maintenance are also taking certain services/tools down. Some server related things can take a very long time to bring online again.
I dont think its much to ask, that were kept in the loop on a game, we help fund.

Lets be honest.

"Hey guys - Sorry for this long downtime, but trust me its worth it, heres why!"

""-Fix A
-Fix B
-Random bs C
-New things D.......""

I mean, is it so secretive that were not allowed to know why the downtime is occurring?

Bewilders me tbh
05/08/2014 22:29Posted by Zadiro
I dont think its much to ask, that were kept in the loop on a game, we help fund.

Lets be honest.

"Hey guys - Sorry for this long downtime, but trust me its worth it, heres why!"

""-Fix A
-Fix B
-Random bs C
-New things D.......""

I mean, is it so secretive that were not allowed to know why the downtime is occurring?

Bewilders me tbh

what he said. some people work as well and like to be able to play on there days off etc. and plus it was only 3 server when they first announced it.
Stormscale had 12 today and now 4 as of 2mins ago, feel lucky.
Skyrim here i come ... or maybe some Space marine too :)
Hopefully they fix weird latency.
And yeah Skyrim is not a bad choice :)
06/08/2014 00:02Posted by Recoil
Skyrim here i come ... or maybe some Space marine too :)

The Last Of Us Remastered *.*
im so in rage now i preparad my sel play and doo all my work cap valor serveral caracter et just before i will logf and start its countdown shut down
WTF

and why not 3 am at

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

its another ruined week
My luck, just paid for sub at half twelve UK time after missing a couple of days and it's maintenance night :S NN all ^^
problem is i loged late hour tonight and wasnt any info if they annocned this crap before people can act diffrently

ambush maintrace aint so good
All realms are now back online.

Let me know how I'm doing!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Lurdlespor