Achievement problem(Wispcloack\Deathchil cloack)

Customer Support
Hello! So, im another tailor who wish to get this 2 WotLK recipes and found that Account-wide system interferes to it. And i found that at least 2 customers got it via manually adding to recipe book(http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11224452771 and http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11040484429). I made ticket but GM said "no, i cant". I cant found any blue post that approve that its a bug, so im ask to support team be courteous and not to give to me the next reason to think that they deceive the customers. So, let the blueposter confirm here that this meta achivements unobtainble due to bug since 5th x-pac(and development team do all to reslove it more then 1 year) or GM that cath my new ticket add this recipes manualy to my recipe book. It will be a good honest example of that as it is necessary to work with customers.

PS: Tbh, i know its can be bit bigger problem with this meta-achivements than 2 recipes. But answerss like "we doing that we can as fast as we can"(im imaging GM that coding at C++ something) with at least 2 examples of manual sloving such problem looks realy sad.
07/08/2014 14:56Posted by Saratoga
But answerss like "we doing that we can as fast as we can"(im imaging GM that coding at C++ something

GMs don't code anything (although it's quite likely that C++ is used somewhere :p)

The blues on the forum don't override GM decisions though.

Edit: also have you actually completed the achievements required on the character with tailoring? The people that got it added might've completed it on the characters in question, despite having the meta complete via accountwide.
07/08/2014 15:00Posted by Nyshae
GMs don't code anything

its why i type it in ()

The blues on the forum don't override GM decisions though.

I know it, but today im finished all what needed for loremaster, so its another legal reason to make ticket\this post.

Edit: also have you actually completed the achievements required on the character with tailoring? The people that got it added might've completed it on the characters in question, despite having the meta complete via accountwide.

You make me sad m8, befor y tyoed it you should check achievs at this char:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Saratoga/achievement#96:14863:a41
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Saratoga/achievement#168:a1288
Hello Saratoga,

I made ticket but GM said "no, i cant"

As the Game Master you spoke to in-game said, we're aware of this issue and it's being looked into. We expect it to be fixed in a future patch, but we cannot give you an ETA.

If you encounter a bug, please report it in-game so it can be looked into. Here's how to do it:

• Press the ESC key to bring up the Game Menu, and click on Help.
  • Click Report a Bug.
  • Enter the details of the bug, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.
  • Click Submit.

But answerss like "we doing that we can as fast as we can"(im imaging GM that coding at C++ something) with at least 2 examples of manual sloving such problem looks realy sad

Our policies are always evolving, meaning that while it may have been possible we helped with similar issues in the past, it doesn't mean we are able to now.

07/08/2014 15:06Posted by Saratoga

The armory is pretty bad at certain things including showing achievements so I don't trust it at all (and in fact it shows the meta-achievements as not completed when I looked before posting).
07/08/2014 15:11Posted by Nyshae
07/08/2014 15:06Posted by Saratoga

The armory is pretty bad at certain things including showing achievements so I don't trust it at all (and in fact it shows the meta-achievements as not completed when I looked before posting).

It official tool, if you dont trust it... So, yes, its what im talking about - all credits exists but meta-achiev not complete.
07/08/2014 15:09Posted by Hagut
Hello Saratoga,

I made ticket but GM said "no, i cant"

As the Game Master you spoke to in-game said, we're aware of this issue and it's being looked into. We expect it to be fixed in a future patch, but we cannot give you an ETA.

If you encounter a bug, please report it in-game so it can be looked into. Here's how to do it:

• Press the ESC key to bring up the Game Menu, and click on Help.
  • Click Report a Bug.
  • Enter the details of the bug, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.
  • Click Submit.

But answerss like "we doing that we can as fast as we can"(im imaging GM that coding at C++ something) with at least 2 examples of manual sloving such problem looks realy sad

Our policies are always evolving, meaning that while it may have been possible we helped with similar issues in the past, it doesn't mean we are able to now.

Thanks!
I just checked a character that I *know* hasn't been to Northrend because I boosted her from level 60 and haven't played her since ... and she has all those things ticked. As Nyshae said, the actual tailor character needs to have done all the parts of the achivement him/herself.
07/08/2014 15:39Posted by Ananda
I just checked a character that I *know* hasn't been to Northrend because I boosted her from level 60 and haven't played her since ... and she has all those things ticked. As Nyshae said, the actual tailor character needs to have done all the parts of the achivement him/herself.

It is an obvious thing which I checked at the first moment and to discuss it - time waste.