Login Failed / Realms Offline

Technical Support
Prev 1 9 10 11 15 Next
23/09/2014 13:24Posted by Elitha
What you lost? 1 hr or at most 1 day, go outside.....

The thing is. I paid for this time.

True, and time is money.
I was planning on doing a few hours rep grinding for Insane, so it's probably a good thing that I can't log in :D
You paid? We all did but you can manage for a day without wow i guess?
My client is now updating !!!!!
I tried to log in manually in wow.exe but this time it says:
Battle.net Error #2
Unable to connect. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact technical support at:[link]
I'm now in using the battle app :D

place is bit empty though lol
Seriously !!! get a grip for. A queue to even log into game now. not even based or realm. PLease stop posting scripted responses and just fix yet another problem.
23/09/2014 13:14Posted by Resuscitated
23/09/2014 13:08Posted by Nyshae
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, if you want to play try bypassing the app by opening the WoW.exe or WoW-64.exe file from the game folder and log in manually.

Yepp, that really did the trick...I've tried this before but didn't worked, now it does. I'm in

worked perfectly

So um, when you go to school you charge them for your unplayed WoW time?
Or when the power goes out you charge them? (:

As I said, logging on itself was not the issue, it was a case of my characters not being found. But it sorted itself out pretty much as soon as I put that.
23/09/2014 13:31Posted by Ciradyl

So um, when you go to school you charge them for your unplayed WoW time?
Or when the power goes out you charge them? (:

Of course, don't you?
All i see in here is crybabies... Sure you paid for the time, but crying some more on the forum will not solve the issue, it will not give you your money back, best thing to do is sit back and relax and find something else to do until it's over.

Everything can break down.
But not WOW ...... anything but that pleas! ;)
I've tried running this. :- "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe"

I get to the login page but still get error message
Sorry everyone, no more news on this just yet other than we continue our work to resolve this issue. However we are seeing that if you bypass the desktop app at this time, you may be able to log into World of Warcraft normally via wow/wow-64.exe.

As soon as we have more news or details on this we'll update you here.

Let me know how I'm doing!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Lurdlespor
23/09/2014 14:01Posted by Lurdlespor
Sorry everyone, no more news on this just yet other than we continue our work to resolve this issue. However we are seeing that if you bypass the desktop app at this time, you may be able to log into World of Warcraft normally via wow/wow-64.exe.

As soon as we have more news or details on this we'll update you here.

[url]https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Lurdlespor[/url]

Does that work for D3 and SC2 too??
23/09/2014 14:03Posted by Sighuman
Does that work for D3 and SC2 too??

No, sorry, this would only work for World of Warcraft, for newer games the desktop app is more integral.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Lurdlespor
Seriously Blizz what's with the login queue, if your wanting more people to unsubscribe and stop playing your game your certianly going the right way about it, Iam a patient woman but seriously some people are going to get seriously annoyed with this if it carries on...