Crushing Bones and Cracking Skulls ach. is still bugged

Customer Support
I hopped that today's patch would've fixed it but no, it hasn't!

Rom'ogg Bonecrusher does not spawn Angered Earth elementals at all !!! So it's not possible to complete the Glory of the Cataclysm Hero achievement!
We're stuck! This is annoying!
Please release a hotfix asap!
I really hoped that the patch would address this. Last achieve I need for Glory :( highly annoying
This is Really Annoying!
Hey guys,
This issue hasn't been fixed yet but is still being looked into, we don't have an ETA on a fix.

I honestly don't understand why it's taking so long? It's unlikely a difficult thing to fix - it's just a minor boss in an old dungeon. Seriously, I don't get it.
29/10/2014 14:51Posted by Grimhand
I honestly don't understand why it's taking so long? It's unlikely a difficult thing to fix - it's just a minor boss in an old dungeon. Seriously, I don't get it.

It's sadly just not very high on the priority list, I guess.
29/10/2014 15:05Posted by Gontier
29/10/2014 14:51Posted by Grimhand

It's sadly just not very high on the priority list, I guess.
My guess is the same.. Just kinda annoying since it's one of the only few that I need for the meta..
So do I Manisher. It is a bad thing that we want to achiev something, not only an achievment but also a mount and it isn't even possible. I really hoped this issue was fixed after the patch of today. But hey... appearantly it isn't a prio :(
sigh, kinda annoying that minor bug is preventing us from getting our mount :/
Indeed , Yesterday i was doing most of the cata glory achievs with my gf, and we notticed the bug on this 1.
Searching on wowhead learned me that this achiev is bugged for a longer time.
Why is it so hard to fix? really annoying when you trry to get the mount.
Totally not top of their lists, its a politicians answer. This will most likely be sorted when WoD's imminent bugs get fixed. Put it on the back burner guys.......
29/10/2014 13:19Posted by Tiogaradh
we don't have an ETA on a fix.

Why?
This is actually one of the things that SHOULD be top priority. Since it's a main meta achviement that is impossible to obtain.
30/10/2014 11:47Posted by Grimhand
Why?

Cause support don't do the bug fixing and the team that does it isn't going to offer an ETA they might be unable to meet. Patches/changes need to be approved, which might conflict with other fixes and what not. They'd probably rather not give an ETA than give one and then most likely not meet it.
30/10/2014 12:58Posted by Nyshae
Cause support don't do the bug fixing and the team that does it isn't going to offer an ETA they might be unable to meet. Patches/changes need to be approved, which might conflict with other fixes and what not. They'd probably rather not give an ETA than give one and then most likely not meet it.

"Patches/changes need to be approved" - why do you need to approve something that you have previously recognized as a problem? What about just fixing it? As I said before, it is a minor boss in an old dungeon, not a big deal!
To me this sounds like an awful bureaucracy. Bunch of excuses and "mights"
How about: "We're working on it, and will fix it as soon as possible" instead of: "we don't have ETA"? You just don't say "we don't" in a support forum for a paid service!
30/10/2014 13:57Posted by Grimhand
why do you need to approve something that you have previously recognized as a problem? What about just fixing it? As I said before, it is a minor boss in an old dungeon, not a big deal!

In programming (not just in this game) you need to make sure that changes you're doing are correct and aren't going to break something else. It's pretty easy to break other (even unrelated) things when changing things in the code. I'm not talking about Blizzard in this case, but in general.

30/10/2014 13:57Posted by Grimhand
You just don't say "we don't" in a support forum for a paid service!

Why, if it's an honest answer? They'll work on it, but there are other bugs that people will also consider priority.
30/10/2014 14:06Posted by Nyshae
Why, if it's an honest answer?

"We don't care" is an honest answer too! Do you agree?
Just like: "We are working on it".
Which one would you like to hear as a customer?
They didn't say "We don't care". He said that it's still being looked into, which is what I thought you want ("being looked into" sounds to me a lot like "we are working on it"). They just don't have a date for when the fix will be implemented.
I am waiting to complete that achievement for a long time.