[Suggestion] Garrosh Heirloom Exchange

General
Many of us have gotten multiple Garrosh heirlooms. They are mostly useless, never going to use more than 1 bow, are you?
I suggest to add a vendor that offers an exchange that would go like this

Heirloom 1->Token
Token>Heirloom 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8 ETC

That way we can all use all those useless caster staves and turn them into something productive, like daggers or axes - two of which are needed to ''play'' some classes.
Certainly I support this. I killed garrosh for 60+ times now and all I got is 4x caster staves and 3x 2-handed axes.

This is awful tbh. And also, getting shield heirlooms are totally RNG and it never drops.
Your suggestion could be said about any loot.
28/10/2014 17:24Posted by Endofmarch

Not really. Heirlooms will cease to drop in 2 weeks and they will be a vital part of the game for a pretty long time afterwards.
/signed. Really annoying to get the wrong heirloom because you did not know that you should change to another Loot specialization.
My Frost DK uses 2H but got a 1H
My Fury warrior uses 2x2H but got a 1H

- easy for others to tell afterwards that "You should have picked Unholy and Arms to get the loot you want in Frost and Fury".
Stupid system!
28/10/2014 17:28Posted by Silverfísh
Heirlooms will cease to drop in 2 weeks and they will be a vital part of the game for a pretty long time afterwards.

No, in WoD it's easy to get better stuff.
28/10/2014 17:24Posted by Endofmarch

Grats you got all heirlooms you need and want to ruin the fun for the rest who were a bit unlucky ;-)

28/10/2014 18:21Posted by Chanen
28/10/2014 17:28Posted by Silverfísh
Heirlooms will cease to drop in 2 weeks and they will be a vital part of the game for a pretty long time afterwards.

No, in WoD it's easy to get better stuff.

Oh hello troll, please tell me about all the heirlooms that scale from 90-100 in WoD that are easier to obtain.
I just don't get the system. I went with my priest, and on holy I got the 1h mace. I went again with shadow loot spec and THEN I got the staff. On my shaman I got the staff, not the mace. This does not make sense to me at all.
28/10/2014 21:16Posted by Chanen
28/10/2014 20:25Posted by Retributor
Oh hello troll, please tell me about all the heirlooms that scale from 90-100 in WoD that are easier to obtain.

Oh shut up. You can get item level 630 weapons early in WoD. Heirlooms are 620 at lvl 100.

No you shut up, you make yourself look like an absolute moron.
Heirlooms are not for raiding and if you don't know why heirlooms are important go into a brain surgery.
28/10/2014 21:16Posted by Chanen
28/10/2014 20:25Posted by Retributor

Oh shut up. You can get item level 630 weapons early in WoD. Heirlooms are 620 at lvl 100.

Okay, this about ilvl630 early game, doubt it and also OFF-TOPIC, irrelevant.
It doesn't scale.
Also reported for rudeness
28/10/2014 23:29Posted by Silverfísh
No you shut up, you make yourself look like an absolute moron.
Heirlooms are not for raiding and if you don't know why heirlooms are important go into a brain surgery.

Check out this weapon, it's an example of what I am talking about and why you are clueless.
http://www.wowhead.com/item=109168&bonus=525

Requires level 91, item level 630, which is higher than Heirlooms, even at level 100, rendering them useless if you have one of these.
/Signed Twice !

BTW if you implement this system. Please return the 2 extra Hellscream's Doomblade I deleted when trying for Hellscream's Shield Wall
29/10/2014 06:50Posted by Chanen
Check out this weapon, it's an example of what I am talking about and why you are clueless.
http://www.wowhead.com/item=109168&bonus=525

Requires level 91, item level 630, which is higher than Heirlooms, even at level 100, rendering them useless if you have one of these.

It requires lots of gold and daily mats to create and its a BIND ON EQUIP. Which means you can't just send it to all your new alts just for levelling.

You fail to understand that heirlooms are not for 100 content, they are for 90-99 and even viable at pre-raiding level 100. They don't bind to one character and you can just send it in between all your alts anytime.
Not a bad idea.

Already have the 2-handed axe from what is now heroic Garrosh so when I did normal last week I ended up getting another 2-handed axe (which is 'weaker' than may current axe). Its not like I'm ever gonna use it the weaker heirloom weapon on any other characters when I have the heroic one. Would love to exchange for the caster staff as I have 3 caster alts that could make use of it.

I can't sell the heirloom which is what I'd usually do with duplicate loot and I'm loath to destroy it.
"Garrosh didn't give me what I want, so allow me to swap it"

No. Life is tough. You don't always get what you want.

Do your homework, find out what specs give you the loom you need.

28/10/2014 17:39Posted by Halgrimm
/signed. Really annoying to get the wrong heirloom because you did not know that you should change to another Loot specialization.
My Frost DK uses 2H but got a 1H
My Fury warrior uses 2x2H but got a 1H

- easy for others to tell afterwards that "You should have picked Unholy and Arms to get the loot you want in Frost and Fury".
Stupid system!

You could ask someone in the group before the pull?
29/10/2014 14:26Posted by Silverfísh
You fail to understand that heirlooms are not for 100 content, they are for 90-99 and even viable at pre-raiding level 100. They don't bind to one character and you can just send it in between all your alts anytime.

No I don't. I'm well aware of how heirlooms work.
I'm just saying there are better options out there.
Better options such as a BOP engineer made weapon?
Okay.
Isn't WoD's levelling meant to be way, way quicker than MoP's?
29/10/2014 23:07Posted by Isseit
Isn't WoD's levelling meant to be way, way quicker than MoP's?

No, It's been reported to take around the same length, but with 10 levels it will feel faster as you ding more often.