Character not found!

Technical Support
Yep, downloaded patch, now can't get it on anything on any server on my Mac or my fellers laptop, but he can log in just fine. Shannanigans.
JUSt got back in after loading screen stuck at 90% for a few minutes
Changing folders to cacheold , wtfold , interfaceold and restarting results in all my characters disappearing and asked to start a new one.
In fairness i think Blizz should give us all time back for what we've missed due to all these issues, after all it's a paid service, we've paid & we can't play lol
This is just ridiculous. Every pre-expansion patch is full of bugs and unresolved stuff. We PAY for this game and we PAY for play time, still no refoud, nothing. the service is worse every year. I've read they will be still running WoW in 2025. With what? 10k subs?
Totally won't hold my breath for any free play time though :(
Same here. and the cache thingy doesn't work. tried all of the things mentioned here.
Yep, same here...been doing it intermittently for a while and now I can't log in to any of them. So that's quite annoying.

Any comment from Blizz on this yet?
I too have this problem (russian server).
Nope, no comment yet, a blue post would be nice though.
They are aware of the issue, but that's all we know lol, no updates yet.
Same problem here on Karazhan, with all my toons. Had this issue a couple of weeks ago, but I could then get around it by loading a toon in another realm. Not working this time. Also tried deleting the usual folders (Interface, WTF), but no effect.
Edit: Tried someones suggestion to "ipconfig /flushdns" in cmd, and it actually worked. So maybe this also helps others
same prob here and i was in Raid group :(..
Might as well chime in, same here.

Tried characters in different zones, different servers, factions etc. all 90% and char not found.
I'm a patient guy that's like 10 different chars with multiple tries and waiting a minute or so each time for the msg, then checking my account didn't look like been hacked.
Seriously could log earlier today shouldn't be unable to for this long, even as a stop gap they could have restarted stuff or something by now.
Cool i'll try the dns flush, may help, it's probably can't make this issue worse :D
Agreed, it's only been since I had to download the patch this evening, I was able to log in earlier today. But it's been hours now and nothing. Maybe with the extra fees they're going to start charging for subs they might get things right first time round for a change >.>
Finally just managed to log in. And quickly, since patch 6.0 load screens have been ridiculously long.
Changing folders to cacheold , wtfold , interfaceold and restarting results in all my characters disappearing and asked to start a new one.