Chatacter Not Found!

Technical Support
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
This SH** has kept on for what? 30min now? honestly, wtf..
Same here, fubar whilst zoning into ZF :(
OK, Solution that just worked for me perfectly!

Go to command prompt and type: ipconfig /flushdns

enjoy ;)

edir: of course restart the game afterwards
again, same problem that continue to come back since the 6.0 patch, stuck at 90% in loading screen and then 'character not found'.
im very tired to say that im very tired of this :(:((:(
do u really want that i go to play diablo3 and stop to pay the monthly bill for wow?

have a great evening :(
Same issue here - 90% loading and then 'Character not found' - I have used flush DNS, reset my router and renamed WTF, Interface and Cache folders all to no avail. These errors keep happening so when can we expect some compensation for this such as free days etc?
i think they should give us all beta keys to join in this "BLIZZARD LAST DAY THING"
ok, how about we get a blue response soon ??
I flushed my DNS cache and managed to log into an alt.

The weird thing is, the guild roster still shows my main and my partners main logged on.
Ok, I'm not able to get on at all.. tried 2 different pc's, usual cache, wtf and interface crep and restarted everything, tried flushing dns too.. absolutely nada cmon blizzard ffs..
Same here.
Been unable to access the game AGAIN for the night, due to the same !@#$ing error every %^-*!@# time I get disconnected due to being AFK

I know im rude, but im out of patience.
riot!
No joy on my account - cannot access any characters at all. Tried usual steps to rectify with no success. Tried on my wifes PC (we share internet connection) and had same problems, but she can connect without any issues at all. Both of us play on Darkspear.

Interestingly I show as being 'online' with each character when logging in, but cannot get further than the screen.
Flushing dns worked for me, at least I can access my alts. My main is apparently logged in still...
03/11/2014 22:24Posted by Persona
OK, Solution that just worked for me perfectly!

Go to command prompt and type: ipconfig /flushdns

enjoy ;)

edir: of course restart the game afterwards

Not everyone is running Windows. Besides, even on my W7 partition, this failed.
Beautiful male with blonde hair having the same problems with my characters not existing /:
GJ Blizz still no answer....
FYI - tried tethering off 4G on a different PC after deleting cache, wtf and interface as well.. still nothing.. bloody ridiculous. Got home from work and just fancied playing a bit of the game I've faithfully paid for over the last 7/8 years.. brilliantttttttt..
OMG what happens? I was on the darkmoon island and I reloaded... I'm waiting for more than 25 min to go in.... OMG!!!!!! BLIZZARD SOLVE IT!!!
03/11/2014 22:48Posted by Metabolic
FYI - tried tethering off 4G on a different PC after deleting cache, wtf and interface as well.. still nothing.. bloody ridiculous. Got home from work and just fancied playing a bit of the game I've faithfully paid for over the last 7/8 years.. brilliantttttttt..

Careful with your phone bill o.O That's pretty risky tethering 4g just to play WoW.