refund

Customer Support
one would think that after 10 years people understood that the first week is always hell.
13/11/2014 17:09Posted by Hílloo
People crying for lag on launch day.
What do you expect with this many players?

so what you are sying is that a massive multiplayer online game should not be played by massive multiplayer community? or if it will be we should all be happy to pay monthy due to watch the loading screen and attend a compleate lag fest where nothing works?
13/11/2014 17:09Posted by Hílloo
People crying for lag on launch day.
What do you expect with this many players?

After this many years and this many expansions people expect blizzard to have their !@#$ sorted out, i mean by now they know what happens on release day and its not like they didn't have time the prepare for it.

How you can just accept the fact that they don't care enough about the players to make sure this thing don't happen is mindboggling
i don't think it's a matter of "accepting that they don't care"

for me it's more a "be real" attitude. servers are getting overwhelmed by a pletora of people, it's a game run by a machine and as such it might fail in the event of a huge load. it will get better in a matte of days, or weeks.
It depends where you purchased the product from, different rules from refund and changing products from stores and online. Unfortunately there is almost a guaranty you won't be able to refund the product after used it when you've bought it from a store.

On the other hand there is normally easier to do that when you've bought something online.
And yes its a little upsetting when blizzard again and again FAIL on exp pack release. There is impossible to even quest.

Personally I think everyone deserves to be accommodated with some free game time as this is not holding standards.
I'm not crying about the lag. I expect lag, I expected d/c's.

I didn't expect a range of gamebreaking issues that were pointed out in beta still being in the game. Garrisons not working/ buggy as hell, people being bottlenecked due to the genius idea of only one player being able to click on an item.

As soon as possible myself and my husband will be getting a refund. We were having much more fun on Wildstar anyway but came back for nostalgia's sake.

Have been thoroughly reminded of why we left in the first place.

Good luck all :D
and his serious? i hate these players who started in mop because of 1 reason, when a new expancion has came there has always been huge lag and getting dc, youre noit seriously gonna get a lawyer because you spent 15 dollars to a game and at the first few days it was laggy, its 1 !@#$ing month what are you losing in a few days of not being able to play?
To be FAIR, they actually bragged about how stable it would be to the point that I as a 42 year old adult booked 3 days of my annual holiday in anticipation.

Although I understand they have messed up and probably feel like idiots, it is unacceptable to reassure communities that they can be rest assured that all will be good to the point that working people use up their hard earned annual leave. ..
13/11/2014 17:21Posted by Sweepet
To be FAIR, they actually bragged about how stable it would be to the point that I as a 42 year old adult booked 3 days of my annual holiday in anticipation.

Although I understand they have messed up and probably feel like idiots, it is unacceptable to reassure communities that they can be rest assured that all will be good to the point that working people use up their hard earned annual leave. ..

THIS
13/11/2014 17:20Posted by Warfulion
and his serious? i hate these players who started in mop because of 1 reason, when a new expancion has came there has always been huge lag and getting dc, youre noit seriously gonna get a lawyer because you spent 15 dollars to a game and at the first few days it was laggy, its 1 !@#$ing month what are you losing in a few days of not being able to play?

15$+60$=75$ and that is a bit too much money for an open beta test.
i wonder if US are haveing the same problem ...
come on blizzard show us some balls and bring out one fuking son of a !@#$% from the company to answer this
As far as i remember, when they started to post about WOD, with all the purchases it mentioned: Play Warlords of Draenor™ on or before 20.12.2014. You bought it, even though it said play on or before 20.12.2014.

Release date might be 13th, but it could be not playable for up to 20th of december..

Calm down and let blizzard do their job. Posting these threads wont help. Less useless posts thei'll get, easier it will be to get the game back running.
They are giving hourly updates but keep whining its rather amusing.
Same here, they sold us a nothing!!!!
so frustrating....

game is out for almost a day and every time I try to log into the game it doesn't work.... Haven't even got the chance to go to Draenor as the last thing that happened to my char is getting stuck while using the portal to Blasted Lands earlier yesterday.

The situation at Kazzak is simple as that:
1. Open game
2. Queue for 40' (at least)
3. Get a random error either when retrieving your character or when loading the character ( at around 90%)
4. Stuck
5. Close the game/ flush dns/remove addons and who knows what else..
6. Take a look at the forums, only to see that there's no actual solution
7. Despair
8. Repeat steps 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 again and again like a lunatic waiting for different outcome
blame yourself not blizzard. blizzard has a great track record of failed launch days. its your fault for expecting it to be any different this time. this is just 1-2 days max, and then you will be able to play normally again. haven't people learned by now that pre ordering games is stupid? you don't know what you are buying. you are buying promises. and if you actually thought for a second you would understand that its your fault.

i wouldn't order a meal at a restaurant knowing that its a busy week and i would have to wait a long time and even get cold food. if i really like the food, i rather wait and enjoy the meal later.

blizzard does care about its reputation and subscriptions. what good will it bring if everyone is complaining? they are obviously working very hard to resolve these issues and make sure the game works as intended. im 1005 in que and waiting patiently. i will rage hard if i get dc or booted out. but thats just life. deal with it.