Realm Maintenance 14/11 7 a.m. CET

General
Prev 1 11 12 13 18 Next
Stuck again on a taxi to my garrison, thanks for the precious maintenance that fixed NOTHING.
Seriously, can't believe that you failed to spot this problem during beta, maybe INVITE more people for this kind of tests? Ever heard of "stress test"?
14/11/2014 11:45Posted by Huntorz
14/11/2014 11:42Posted by Stãs
Free games having less problems then WoD. IF you aint ready, you should just push the release for week or so. Why to release a broken game ?

And free games don't have 3 million people ramming their servers at once.

LoL? :) 30 million players.
Everyone on my friends list just went offline. I sense some weird stuff happening again.
This maintenance didn't fix a god damned thing !!!!
eat !@#$ blizzard
blizzard u would rly deserve to lose half of your subscribers for not performing...

if you compare today to YESTERDAY..... IT WAS FINE.... everyone coudl atleats try to level.....
now there aren't even npcs spawnining to finish your quests and nietehr are teh mobs
lol guys :D I get your frustration but these things can't be always solved in a few hours :)

Get real. How long it takes to you if something in your PC gets broken? And between your PC and server stations for millions of people is a damn difference :D
everything was fine before maintenance
14/11/2014 12:35Posted by Kriziak
lol guys :D I get your frustration but these things can't be always solved in a few hours :)

Get real. How long it takes to you if something in your PC gets broken? And between your PC and server stations for millions of people is a damn difference :D

If they cant be solved in a few hours, they should have a 24H maintenance instead of just 4 worthless ones.
They didn't fixed anything.

Just shut down all servers and fix your sheit and only open the servers when everything is fine and tested.

But the mayority that work for blizzard can't count to 10 and need somebody to help put their cloths on when they wake up.
Server lag!
Its 13:47 where I am.

Sylvanas is currently full and has a 600 queue. Its okay though, they said they would limit it.

BUT.

Its still lagging like crazy and theres still endless amounts of bugs occuring.

So the limitation is doing NOTHING.
Just disable the garrison and move the quest npc's outside
blizz just port me to taladar thanksbai
Thank you for screwing our 2ed day . i mean Really you people don't have any honesty in informing your customer about the really issue. you tried to locked up the servers yesterday for temporary solution i mean come on .. if you bring any non IT expert who play online he can solve this .

today was fine in the morning after the restart .. now i can't see NPC or Mobs.. why you didt make sure about your maintenance that took 3-4 hours

Tonight is the start of the weekend i hope you make sure you fix this .

Worst beginning Exp Since WoW vanilla

and yeah One More Thing . NO Best Regards BECAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE IT FFS !
When is the lag gone?
Random Noticed fact 251 EU Realms only 26 players/realms on this thread since maintainence finished
Are the other 225 working fine ?
ah well lags still here
This is a disgrace.
I don't care if you get ddos or what ever ! i want my money back .