Isn't hunter's slow a bit too much?

Hunter
Yes it is.

From the speed at which i'm crawling when i'm slowed by a hunter, it looks to me like it's a 70% slow. Is that really necessary for hunters to have? It's not like you can just walk up to them even if they only had 50% slow anyway. They have soo many tools to escape to begin with, so why wouldn't you even be allowd to at least keep up with them when you actually catch them?

This is so ridiculous that i can't even run around the pillar when a hunter is on me. I mean, come off it! I'm that slow that i can't even hide behind cover and escape a hunter who's like 30 yards away? Rogues used to have 70% slow but they had to actually be able to backstab you, so even though it was still OP, it was at least kind of excusable. What's the hunter's excuse for having it? I just seems like an overkill any way you look at it. Is double disengage, double det, double root, stun and freezing traps not enough? Like, realy now? Do i really need to be taking so much fire while trying to get behind cover? Might as well make hunters have infinite range and no los requirements, because in many cases, this is what their arsenal translates to anyway
-_-

I mean, they have increased the minimum range from which warriors can charge now. You can practically evade a warrior for as long as heroic leap is on cooldown, and when they do get to you, you can just fly away like nothing has happened. That's just spoiling hunters now.
double disengage? what are you smoking?
05/11/2014 18:21Posted by Senraja
double disengage

Um, yeah, that doesn't exist...

Some of your other ability descriptions are confusing me, as well.

Do you have a hunter of your own?

If not, maybe make one, then come back when you actually know what they can do and let us know if you still think they're OP.
Are you telling me that back-to-back disengage and det is removed in wod? Also, what other ability descriptions are confusing you exactly? And when did i say that hunters are OP. That's right, i didn't . I said that their slow is too much.
05/11/2014 20:17Posted by Senraja
back-to-back disengage

No, what we're saying is there's no such thing and has never been any such thing (as far as I know), as a double, or "back-to-back", disengage.

Not just in WoD; ever.

There is a level 15 talent called "Crouching Dragon, Hidden Chimaera " which reduces the CD of your double Deterrences to 2 mins (down from 3 mins) and reduces the time between your single Disengages to 10 secs (down from 20secs).

But, as far as I'm aware, there is no way of (legitimately) giving yourself two Disengages in a row (with no gap).

Well, for example, what is "double root" and "stun" referring to specifically?

You didn't say they were OP in general, but you were implying they were OP in some ways, at least.

I wasn't trying to be rude, BTW.

I genuinely think the best way to learn about another class is to make one's own, so one knows what one is talking about.

Oh and BTW, my Concussive Shot says it slows by 50%, not 70% and I can't find any glyph or talent that increases that slow.
Yea I hate warlocks with instant chaos bolts, immunity shields and tripple teleports as well

See what I did there?
05/11/2014 20:17Posted by Senraja
back-to-back disengage

What are you talking about?
Hmmm ... well back in the day when we had readiness, didnt that reset disengage?
I know it did FD and RF but not sure about disengage.
What about feral slow? Mage? Ret? Warrior?
Typical warlock, kids. Complaning about the things that you don't even have a slightest clue. Go cry somewhere else.
06/11/2014 08:10Posted by Tinerius
Hmmm ... well back in the day when we had readiness, didnt that reset disengage?
I know it did FD and RF but not sure about disengage.

Actually, I can't remember?

Maybe...

But, even so, if you had to stick a Readiness in between it wouldn't really have been double, or "back-to-back", especially as Readiness had a CD.
-Zero RBG achievements and has never been over 1550 rating
-Misquotes abilities, showing that he doesn't understand the class he's complaining about
-Whines on the forums about it, with the delusion that it'll change anything

Butthurt scrub with L2P issues confirmed
On the topic note. Personally, I think BM and SV are doing OK but the MM is really slow paced. We have to cast more than healers and casters. And sometimes i can't even kill totem or alike with the AC removal :(
Funny thing is even to dump a focus we need to cast lol.
Not atm but I remember that double disengage was possible at some point. Or was it with rocket boots? hehe
06/11/2014 11:26Posted by Zegg
-Zero RBG achievements and has never been over 1550 rating
-Misquotes abilities, showing that he doesn't understand the class he's complaining about
-Whines on the forums about it, with the delusion that it'll change anything

Butthurt scrub with L2P issues confirmed
/thread
05/11/2014 20:46Posted by Emerald
But, as far as I'm aware, there is no way of (legitimately) giving yourself two Disengages in a row (with no gap).

Readiness.
Goblin hunters can disengage and then use rocket boost (racial) to jump a longer distance. There's a 2 min CD on the racial though.