Draenor grind spots?

Pet Battles
Looking for some decent grinding locations for working on draenor achievements and leveling pets
At the moment I'm just grinding on the icespines outside frostfire garrison because it's a convenient location.
But the battles themself are a bit slow due to them being a mix of beast,critter and flyers
Why would you look for a new spot in Draenor when you still have your old ones? They didn't raise the max level of battle pets, so Valley of the Four Winds and Vale of Eternal Blossom are still the best spot for leveling in the wild.
25/11/2014 18:09Posted by Darkfeather
Why would you look for a new spot in Draenor when you still have your old ones? They didn't raise the max level of battle pets, so Valley of the Four Winds and Vale of Eternal Blossom are still the best spot for leveling in the wild.

Maybe, just maybe you need to win 500 battles in Draenor to unlock the menagerie's last stage ;)
Not to mention you need to win 2000 Draenor Pet Battles for the Monument.
Oh, if I may say so, I'm having reasonable success with the Icespine packs around Frostwall, with just Rotten Little Helper (Club, Booby-Trapped Presents, Greench's Gift); although I guess any Minefield user makes this quick.

Basically, you set the trap, then 1-shot the Icespine Hatchling with Greench's Gift. Next pet swaps in, and begins nearly dead, so a Club deals with them. Swap a carry pet, get some xp, and finish the deed. By the time the Helper dies, my battle pet heal is back up :)
I'm currently fighting critters/flying/beasts in northern Frostfire. I saw a half decent strategy where you use a thundertail flapper or xu-fu against them all (good self healing) but if you have a load of bandages, the Nexus Whelpling eats through these battles in seconds (but does take a bit of dmg). Arcane Winds + Mana Surge often wipes out 2, if not all 3 pets in no time at all. If any survive, simply Frost Breath them to death!