Can u please add a MopScenario Queue Function lvl 100?

Customer Support
i saw that after i started leveling my character ( which still needed the ALL BINAN VILLAGE ALLSTAR metaachievement ) and some other ones, that the scenario queue function got removed, theres no way to get into the scenarions manually tho... so i thought maybe u can add them somehow for lvl 100?

im only talking about a way to actually queue up for a specific/random scenario lvl 90... even tho a character is lvl 100... that would be great.
Doesn't the dream brew item in the archaeology place in Vale work?
21/11/2014 18:23Posted by Omachi
Doesn't the dream brew item in the archaeology place in Vale work?

no sadly not , theres only 6 specific scenarios ,

a dagger in the dark
a little patience
battle on the high seas
blood in the snow
the secrets of ragefire
dark heart of pandaria

and i cant check right now if it does work for lvl 100, but if it would it would be great, but i need BREWMOON festival and plenty other scenarios, that are missing in this "DREAMBREW" then...
bump, need this done.
Bumping will only get your topic locked. What you want is basically a suggestion which you make in game. CS reps here cannot help you
21/11/2014 20:09Posted by Mugoi
bump, need this done.

This would be a suggestion, which belongs here https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/suggestions-to-improve-blizzard-games :)
21/11/2014 20:09Posted by Mugoi
bump, need this done.

Level a character to level 90, get some friends to tag along and do the achievements?
It will be faster then Customer Support to be fair :]
for scenarios cant you just got to the lorewalkers place near shrine of two moons etc and select a queue from one of the guys there? Cant remember exact names of them but its something like scenario story teller
21/11/2014 20:53Posted by Pandermonia
for scenarios cant you just got to the lorewalkers place near shrine of two moons etc and select a queue from one of the guys there? Cant remember exact names of them but its something like scenario story teller

nice this actually works , thx ; ) didnt know that. this is so cool, thx man.

i even saw u can queue for heroic scenario and RAID FINDER, there ;X wow , never knew that.

is there something similar for old RAID FINDER raids?
Glad you found a solution to this Mugoi.

It would be really nice to have scenarios and raids/dungeons available in LFR once you are max level, that just scale your level and gear down to the level of the raid/dungeon, so that you can still use raidfinder to do them.

Sometimes you just want to do a raid/dungeon/scenario for the fun of it, or for an achievement, and not for the loot. But then you are too high level for the raidfinder, and you don't have a guild that takes you there, so you have no way of doing a raid you really want to see.

That's quite sad in my opinion.

For example, I never had the chance to do all of the patch 5.4 content, as i hardly had time to raid between patch 5.4 and WoD and i hardly played WoW at all during that time. But when WoD came out i prefered to do the quests first. As a result I now outlevel the MoP dungeons and i'm unable to queue up for the 5.4 raids.

I'd still like to see those raids though, as i think they may be pretty cool, but it won't let me LFR them because i'm too high level. I really wish they'd just scale me down so i can LFR anyway. And I wouldn't care if they automatically forfeit my loot in favor of the other raiders who are actually in there for the loot, i'm not there for loot.
22/11/2014 10:34Posted by Pandalily
It would be really nice to have scenarios and raids/dungeons available in LFR once you are max level, that just scale your level and gear down to the level of the raid/dungeon, so that you can still use raidfinder to do them.

Sometimes you just want to do a raid/dungeon/scenario for the fun of it, or for an achievement, and not for the loot. But then you are too high level for the raidfinder, and you don't have a guild that takes you there, so you have no way of doing a raid you really want to see.

That's quite sad in my opinion.

For example, I never had the chance to do all of the patch 5.4 content, as i hardly had time to raid between patch 5.4 and WoD and i hardly played WoW at all during that time. But when WoD came out i prefered to do the quests first. As a result I now outlevel the MoP dungeons and i'm unable to queue up for the 5.4 raids.

I'd still like to see those raids though, as i think they may be pretty cool, but it won't let me LFR them because i'm too high level. I really wish they'd just scale me down so i can LFR anyway. And I wouldn't care if they automatically forfeit my loot in favor of the other raiders who are actually in there for the loot, i'm not there for loot.

yea i found the CATA LFR npc, which lets u queue old dragon soul hes in front of the entrance in timeless cave, i think its called.

and the other NHC SCENARIO / HC SCENARIO NPC + MOP LFR NPC , are @ SEAT OF KNOWLEDGE , next to the shrine of two moons / shrine of the seven stars , above siege of ogrimmar entrance. there u can queue for that.

great feature, i somehow missed it , didnt even see it anywhere.