What the hell happened to the postmaster?

Customer Support
I'm a tank. Over the years I have left tens of thousands gold in dungeon mob corpses. Why? Because I'm a bloody good tank and I don't afk loot after each group like an idiot. This was very, very annoying. You had to choose between sucking and penalizing yourself: a lose-lose situation.

When I got my first (fifty) mail from the postmaster I felt home. That was my favourite feature in the expansion and I'm not even kidding. I have no idea what you did to that, did it disappear with the personal loot system (my second favourite feature in the game)? Bring it back. Like now. Kkthnx.

I miss you, Postmaster <3
Its back. Go read the General fourm
I think that it was actually broken and he shouldn't have been mailing everything, rather than something they intended the Mr. Postmaster to do. Unrelated, but since you mentioned it:

21/11/2014 23:08Posted by Akashé
the personal loot system

They're bringing it back. With improvements. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15355105387?page=127#2531
Thank the gods.

I must admit, deleting the empty letters was a tiny bit annoying, they should have deleted themselves once claimed, but he really should mail everything. That's the point.

Thanks.
I don't actually know if he's 100% fixed by the way, I just know I've seen reports that he's being..er..overzealous.