Poundfist Realm Kill/Time Spreadsheet

General
Prev 1 100 101 102 251 Next
Any alliance players on maelstrom/deathwing/karazhan/lightning's blade who's inviting?

Jakob#2290
Pop on Hyjal (FR). No screen because I missed it (just the 5th time). But you can trust me it's true.
killed on neptulon approx 2100-2200 today. hope someone else can give a more accurate time
Killed on Hyjal(FR) at 23:31 at the Gronn Canyon spawn point.
I was just making a group for farming on Neptulon/Darksorrow when a guy told me poundfist was singlekilled at 3:30 cet last night (the screenshot shows austrailian time) he even linked me ss on the kill.

http://i.imgur.com/ejISHbU.jpg

But what I dont get is that when I search for him on armory i cant see the achivement or the mount :S
I'm leading the other raid group on horde side and would like to coordinate with the Alliance leader on Hellscream-Aggramar.

Escapism#2202
01/12/2014 22:40Posted by Onethird
But what I dont get is that when I search for him on armory i cant see the achivement or the mount :S

He has it, the mount is labeled as White Stallion, but if u mouse over it, you will see the gronn emblem and name.
01/12/2014 22:51Posted by Varelas
01/12/2014 22:40Posted by Onethird

He has it, the mount is labeled as White Stallion, but if u mouse over it, you will see the gronn emblem and name.

Okey then he is killed on neptulon then :/
Someone on wowhead said that Poundfist got ninja killed on Defias and that it was confirmed by a GM.
01/12/2014 23:09Posted by Zargokk
Someone on wowhead said that Poundfist got ninja killed on Defias and that it was confirmed by a GM.

I highly doubt that. A GM is not going to confirm to people if a mob spawned or not.

Also thank you guys for the latest reports. Editing the spreadsheet once I get my tea. :)
Hey. The last kill on Eredar German was at 28.11 19:50. Was there but in a different zone. Still waiting for respawn on Eredar
Hey guys i'm currently camping on vashj server and poundfist is on 77 hrs+ now and we ALL got dc'd and we can instantly log back in CRZ was down for 3 mins or so does it restart the timer or do we continue camping?
Just killed on vashj 1min ago
Down on Vashj 00:25, don't have time to upload pic but sure someone will
79 hours and Stormreaver world server goes down.
GG
Got killed (nuked...) on Neptulon around 20-21 1/12. Doesnt seem like its been reported in the thread or excel tho.
Any news from ragnaros EU?
01/12/2014 23:51Posted by Bagheera
Got killed (nuked...) on Neptulon around 20-21 1/12. Doesnt seem like its been reported in the thread or excel tho.

Yes. My computer died, so I could not update the spreadsheet.

Doing it now!
Camping at bloodhoof/khadgar at the moment, hope he spawns soon~