Useful Enhancement Macros

Shaman
Heya,

Just a list of a few macros I'm using at the moment to make the chaotic Enhancement 'rotation' slightly easier for myself.

Hopefully they come in handy for some of you.

These macros come in handy with the new Liquid Magma talent.

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=120 Feral Spirit, Fire Elemental Totem, Liquid Magma

#showtooltip Liquid Magma
/castsequence Searing Totem, Liquid Magma

/castsequence Magma Totem, Liquid Magma

As you know, Unleash Elements is a pile of !@#$ and isn't worth using for the GCD and is only worth using for when Flame Shock DoT is about to run off so I've set this one up.

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=13.4 unleash elements, flame shock

If anyone has any additional useful new macros to use then feel free to list them below.

Hope some of these help!

Cheers,

Penneh xoxo
here's a more useful shaman macro.

/camp
Thanks for the macros helped me out since i had trouble with figuring out castsequence (yes im stupid). But thanks to the help i set up these two macros:

Cast everything macro:
#showtooltip Bloodlust
/castsequence reset=120 Feral Spirit, Fire Elemental Totem, Ascendance, Blood Fury(Racial), Bloodlust, Liquid Magma

Cast everything except bloodlust:
#showtooltip Blood Fury(Racial)
/castsequence reset=300 Feral Spirit, Fire Elemental Totem, Ascendance, Blood Fury(Racial), Liquid Magma
I got even better macro that helps with covering your little dps

#showtooltip Ultimate Boost
/use Ra'sha's Sacrificial Dagger

They cant tell you that you suck at dps because you died during boss encounter.
/castsequence reset=45 Searing totem, Liquid magma, Liquid magma
Ye about unleashed elements... your using it to get maelstrom procs not to get the fire buff lol

smh
Lets get to it.
*cracks fingers*

21/11/2014 21:44Posted by Penneh
#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=120 Feral Spirit, Fire Elemental Totem, Liquid Magma

Feral Spirits get reduced by the 2-set piece, FET is a 5min CD and LM is a 45s CD.
This macro gives you one LM every 5 minutes wasting the talent completely, also wastes the enhance 2-set and potentially even Fire Elemental.

/castsequence Searing Totem, Liquid Magma

This, is somewhat good. yet it looses out on 15 seconds of totem. There most likely is a global somewhere to refresh it without loosing.

Unleash Elements is a pile of !@#$ and isn't worth using for the GCD

With Unleashed Fury it is worth using for the GCD and it makes your HIGHEST HITTING ABILITY HIT EVEN HARDER. I am of course talking of Lightning Bolt.

22/11/2014 21:12Posted by Zoziie
#showtooltip Bloodlust
/castsequence reset=120 Feral Spirit, Fire Elemental Totem, Ascendance, Blood Fury(Racial), Bloodlust, Liquid Magma

Loosing out on Enhance 2-piece, FET is a 5 min CD, Ascendance is a 3-min CD Racial is on 2 min, Lust is on 5 min and LM is a 45 sec.

23/11/2014 13:09Posted by Mgrlgrlgr
covering your little dps
#showtooltip Ultimate Boost
/use Ra'sha's Sacrificial Dagger

I smirked, but sadly even this doesnt work because the dagger doesnt work over level 90 :(

13/03/2015 07:48Posted by Haylâz
/castsequence reset=45 Searing totem, Liquid magma, Liquid magma

And what when you want to LM fit a Fire Elemental / Magma totem down? Oops, looks like i cancelled that.

What is the lesson?
Castsequences arent worth it.