still need good dps,
Updated and now looking for all dps
Updated. Now looking for most classes
bump
bump, now have full HC clear and one mythic
bump
bump need dps
updated, looking for MAGES but skilled dps may still apply
Im a Ret Pally 3/7 Mythic looking for a good guild to raid with in WoD. Im quite experienced and have played my class for quite some wile now, i do around 30-35k dps (depends on boss), im a social guy that like to talk to other guildies and is always on time for raiding. I can raid almost all days a week so add me on Real-ID: RazorZz#2258 or in game if im online. if you want to know more reply!

673ilvl and downed. Kargath, Twins and Brackenspore!

/Yuukie
bump
I I'm a blood DK im 7/7normal and 6/7 HC i was on a small break and did not do last boss hc but if get good group can do it easy i'm looking for a new raiding guild to raid with that can have fun and at the same time progress in raids i can raid anytime and any day. I have a lot of experience in tanking and can give you my best every raid. add me on real id for more info witkind#2272
bump
need MAGE .SHAMAN HEAL/DPS PALADIN/HEAL
bump
up need Pala heal
Hi there, im Currently looking for a new raiding guild, im having alot of trouble finding one with times that suits me, your Raiding time is amazing for me.

Im 680 with 4set bonus, Manage to play both Arcane and Fire pretty well, if you would like to test me out its fine.

I got 10/10 NM and 9/10 HC

Also got Twin and Butcher down in Mythic HM "Not Kargath" always missed him ^^

Anyway, im 26 years old from sweden, i've been playing world of warcraft since Vanilla, and was in a guild who brought down Ragnaros 2th on our server.
Manage to get down 14/14HC in SOO before Mythic got released. Whisper me in game if you are intrested.

Sorry for missspelling alot ^^