Please help, why am i being disconnected?

Technical Support
Posted this in technical but no one is replying.

I was just flying in one of those Eagle transport systems, from one place to another mid way through I get disconnected from the server.

So i logged back in, and now when the game loads, it imediately kicks me out again.

What's going on, my internet conenction is fine, it just wont let me in the server?!
If you aint going to reply with a suitable answer, dont reply.
Yes but to be honest mate, im more interested in resolving this problem, so I can actually play the game instead of have some snotty reply like yours.
I have gone there, and i have been waiting for a reply for 45minutes without any luck.

Do you not get any hints that I'm not interested in your opinions.
Rhaegan, second thread we meet in, similar circumstances. You are a sad sad person m8 :(

Wolfstun, try setting the game to Windowed(Fullscreen) in the video options. I got disconnected always when I used the transport system and when I minimized the game. GM told me this trick and it helped. Also makes the game a bit more "sharp". Hope I could help!

Edit: Oh Rhaegan I forgot.. Weren't you preaching in the QQ bandwagon thread that the OP's post isn't constructive or helpful when he was just thanking blizz for this wonderful game? Way to contradict yourself <3 Love to see trolls burning themselves <3
I was just flying in one of those Eagle transport systems...

I rather think I'm the nerd in this thread if anyone is, because I immediately thought of Space:1999.
Listen, stop feeding the other guy who's just trying to get a rise out of you. Simply click his name and select the third icon on the right. He's not worth your time or effort :)

As for the OP, you may need to contact a GM in game to move your character if the other suggestions here don't work for you.
20/12/2010 8:11 PMPosted by Alesul
Wolfstun, try setting the game to Windowed(Fullscreen) in the video options. I got disconnected always when I used the transport system and when I minimized the game. GM told me this trick and it helped. Also makes the game a bit more "sharp". Hope I could help!

Unfortunately this didnt help.

How do I contact a GM? As you can se by my level I'm quite new to this.

Unfortunately this didnt help.

How do I contact a GM? As you can se by my level I'm quite new to this.

Hi matey

The best way is to roll a new character and make a ticket (via the red question mark in your UI) explaining exactly what has gone wrong.

Then level the new character for a while as it can take a fair bit of time for a GM to contact you (they are very busy at the moment)

Good luck with it mate.