Please help, why am i being disconnected?

Technical Support
He's not a troll, he's just someone who refuses to help and throws his toys out of the pram when someone dares to challenge him.

@OP, I had a similar issue but it was only when I alt-tabbed out of WoW whilst on a flight path that this happened. Hope you get it resolved soon, I know how frustrating it is >.>

Hitswitch.
This disconnect thing is really starting to annoy me.

Been there since 4.x, and just now, I forgot about it, and alt-tabbed while flying... 30 min instance queue down the drain.

Please fix.

(or is it just a way to reduce the workload on servers and kick all the afk while flying players?)

No suggestions to add I'm afraid, but this also happens to me - can't tab out in flight or on a zeppelin. Oh, and some times it disconnects me if I turn round too fast. I have to very very slowly keyboard turn . . . >.< And then sometimes it just dc's me for the hell of it. Would be nice if they fixed this, whatever this is.
Rhaegan you know its also a forum offence to act like a forum moderator and try and enforce rules upon other people? So, enjoy your reported offence.
someone has to tell you, and read the terms and conditions, it says impersonating a forum mod by enforcing rules upon others is a reportable offence, which I have done. Nothing more to say on it. :)
Fail troll is Fail!
I would ignore Rheagan if I could, but he is just so damn hilarious to read, in a tragic way. I just don't want to rob myself of his sillyness.

But I guess if someone wanted to they could report him for trolling, cause all he did on the first page was derailing the thread.

@OP: have you tried the ever popular disabling all addons, deleting cache and WTF folders?
20/12/2010 6:48 PMPosted by Wolfstun
If you aint going to reply with a suitable answer, dont reply.

20/12/2010 7:05 PMPosted by Wolfstun
Yes but to be honest mate, im more interested in resolving this problem, so I can actually play the game instead of have some snotty reply like yours.

If you deem that as "attacking" I feel sorry for you... you must live a life in terror each day.
@Rhaegan

There are two ways you can deal with infringing posts. Report & Move On and Report & Make a show of it. The former has class, the latter has not and you 'mate' picked the latter, bolded it out and underlined it for good measure.

What basically did was:

/POINT "NEENER NEENER YOU BROKE THE RULES! NEENER NEENER NEENER I REPORTED YOU MUAHAHAHAHAHA."

Which really rubs people the wrong way. No matter how right you are angry people care nothing for your opinion.

So, if you desire to police the forums stop being a twerp and show you have some class otherwise you're just a sanctumonious idiot who got high the small sliver of power that is reporting.

Ta
21/12/2010 12:57 PMPosted by Rhaegan
Xana I notice you skipped out his comment about me being a nerd. That is not acceptable behaviour. He also accused me of being snotty, something I take offense to.

saying you came with a snotty comment is not the same as calling you snotty... what a dumbass comment...

Also the nerd comment was justified... and a sarcastic one as well
Hi,

Going to lock this, remember that flaming and abuse towards isn't generally accepted on the forums.

If your getting disconnected from the game when alt+tabbing, there is a known issue when you are running the game in Fullscreen and tab out which will disconnect you.

The current work around is to play either Windowed or Windowed (FullScreen) .

If a character is stuck in-game open a ticket with the Game Masters with a character on the same realm would be advised.