Abrogator Stones

General
What's up with those stones? I have done normal 7/7, heroic 6/7 and whole LFR - haven't dropped single one? Can I be that much unlucky or this RNG is really no comment.
Iam as clueless as you, i have no idea about these stones, completly ignored em since the day i got the quest. If i get stones i get em, if i don't, i don't. <I have no interest> about the drop rate on them at all. So dunno what the RNG is.
did you guys get the quest? cause i got 51 of those and i get between 5-10 in a LFR for both wings of HM
You need 150 of them as well. I have 15. Bleurgh.
Think I'm on 70 ish now. You can only get them once per boss, regardless of difficulty and occasionally from Work Orders and Garrison Missions.
You sure you have the quest active? :p
Yeah guys, I have the quest.... I just can't believe even with low drop chance, that I haven't got even one from 19 boss kills. (lfr,normal,hc)
And why would you think that I troll? I'm sitting at 80/150 since last week... if you don't have anything smarter to say better stay out of the thread.
29/12/2014 16:05Posted by Bullstar
And why would you think that I troll? I'm sitting at 80/150 since last week... if you don't have anything smarter to say better stay out of the thread.

But surely you've noticed they only drop once per boss, regardless of difficulty?

If you do 7/7 in LFR, then you won't get any stones from any other difficulty that week, simples.
Ok, I thought it could be dropped from any difficulty, regardless if I have done LFR, normal, hc. Got it.

But I'm still confused I haven't got any in normal this week then, as it was first difficulty I have done it. 7/7 clear
29/12/2014 16:12Posted by Bullstar
But I'm still confused I haven't got any in normal this week then, as it was first difficulty I have done it. 7/7 clear

Crappy luck.
i have 80 and a follower mission nearly complete for 3 more nearly there :(