Anniversary Gift

General
Prev 1 16 17 18 Next
Thanks for the update Nicdead.

I saw mine was still in Memphis so thought it had gone for a tour of Gracelands. Was hoping for an Elvis t-shirt as well :)
if your game had been up to par then maybe Id have had a non stop sub
Some of us in the community are very thankful. Remember... it's a gift. They didn't need to do it but they did. I know i am happy about it. Even if they didn't send one i would still be happy cause i enjoy their games.
At least some have now arrived at Stanstead :)
haha you beat me to it! Not that I've been checking the tracking on the parcel all day... really I haven't :)
ohh i live near stanstead...should get it sooon...
Oh the irony, during those 10 years I was wondering if they ever were going to do something like that, and then it comes just about when we finally decided to quit. :) Loved Blizzard games ever since original WC and especially Diablo II, and WoW was fun with all the ups and downs, but they messed up with WOD big time, garrison-craft did it in for me this time around. :)
17/01/2015 01:17Posted by Keyleigh
I would be interested in how many people actually have managed to stay subscribed for 10 years without break.

Would be an interesting information.

it's pretty easy, lol, 10 years of subscription are just 20 times 6 months billing, lol, not so hard if u set the recurring payment on 6 months and 'forget' it, lol :):) by the way, u dont have to play without to stop all those 10 years to get eligible, they are not giving the gift to the players that have played this game for 10 years without to stop, they are giving the gift to the players that have payed for 10 years without a stop, lol, are 2 some different stuffs :):)
anyway, after this sayd, i may say to have payed this game with no stop since like 8 year now, because i have very liked it, so no gift for me :(:(
thank you anyway like usually
07/03/2015 15:27Posted by Goldred
Oh the irony, during those 10 years I was wondering if they ever were going to do something like that, and then it comes just about when we finally decided to quit. :) Loved Blizzard games ever since original WC and especially Diablo II, and WoW was fun with all the ups and downs, but they messed up with WOD big time, garrison-craft did it in for me this time around. :)

lol, ofc, ahahaha, they wanted to do this since alot of time ago but haved to wait until now, when u and many like u have quit, so they could saved many gifts to give, lol :D:D:D:D:D
:(:(:(:(:(
business are businesses, like goblin say :(:(:(:(:(:(

have a great day u all anyway :):)
Mine is since yesterday in Memphis. guessing it will go on air transport to schiphol.
They still say they are going to deliver today.
People in the UK have started receiving theirs. From what i hear most people will have it before 12Pm.
Guess I was one of the first. Arrived at 08:35.

Very nice gift. My thanks to Blizzard. :)
I got mine about an hour ago now :) Love it! And the quality is really nice! Thank you once again Blizzard!
got mine at about 11.30 am. :)
My wife and I received ours today, unbelievable gift for paying to play for all that time. Amazing that a corporation would reward the people least likely to leave and I am sure the accountants and commercial gurus questioned its sanity. That said true loyalty cannot be bought, it has to be earned and this is as altruistic an act as I have ever experienced from a corporation. Well done Blizz and ignore your detractors!
Just un-boxed ours. It's gorgeous :)

Thankyou Blizzard and here's to another 10 years :)
I got mines today very happy, anyone know how many they issued
09/03/2015 19:29Posted by Apesy
I got mines today very happy, anyone know how many they issued

I would really like to know that too, but I haven't seen the information released.
Guess I am just nosey :p
subbed since day 1, uninterrupted for 10 years+...
not that hard to guess, can't be more than 20 :D