Postmortem (H) - Shattered Hand Recruit 13/13HC 13/13 M

Bloodfeather / Burning Steppes / Executus / Kor’gall / Shattered Hand
<Postmortem> is on the lookout for more players to join our roster.

We're a long standing guild on the Shattered Hand realm. Going into our 8th year, the guild motto remains - to be an online home where members make lasting friendships and raid and enjoy other aspects of the game in a friendly adult environment, spiced up by some good ole banter in the guild chat and on Mumble/Skype. We have ranks for both pure socials, and progress minded raiders.

We are making a transition from a 10 man raid group in MoP, finishing the expansion at [9/14 HC SoO], to a Mythic team in WoD, meaning we're in need of some more awesome individuals who want to share a laugh and a good raiding night twice a week with us. We've stayed true to our 2x a week raid schedule, raiding on Tuesday and Thursday from 20:15 - 23:30.

Who we are looking for:

You are a lighthearted person who enjoys playing WoW.

You are at or above the age of 20.

You are sociable in-game and like to join in with the guild community and participate in the various PvE and PvP events.

As a raider you are all of the above, and:

You are willing to use voice communication and have access to a microphone.

You are willing to spend time and gold on perfecting your character and play.

You display a willingness to be an asset to the raid team in your personality and performance.

*Currently Recruiting*

All classes and specs are welcome to apply.

Raid Goals for WoD

With all HC bosses down, we hope to be switching to Mythic as soon as possible. We are particularly interested in raiders who value progress, but not at the cost of fun. The goals are loose and we intend to develop over time with a strong team and not force people into modes we are not ready for. We raided the final tier of MoP in heroic (current mythic) mode with good success, and this is what we want to maintain and improve as WoD unravels.

*We simply use a need/greed policy on raids, since we all trust and respect each other enough to avoid the need for DKP. When needed, we moderate with a loot council to prevent unfair distribution of loot via a fickle dice. Only restriction to this is for trial members who needs to reach one of our raiding ranks before being able to roll on equal terms with other raiders. This process takes on average three weeks and requires a fairly strong raiding availability/activity.*

A Brief History:

Postmortem was formed around 8 years ago, and can be considered one of the few 'old' guilds still standing on Shattered Hand. Starting up in the early days of TBC by two horses (Stronghorse and Horsefingers) - the Guild had some simple but awesome goals - to be an online home where friends could raid in a friendly adult environment. To this day, a number of the original members still play, which is testament to just how close and special this guild is.

The Guild Today:

As it stands, we have a team from all over Europe: UK, Sweden, Denmark, Slovenia, Ireland, Norway, Belgium, Scotland, Estonia, Netherlands, Canada. We are basically the G8 of WoW. We have a great community, with fun chat both in-game and on voice comms. There are currently 4 Officers which includes the almighty Guild Master - Raptor Jesus.

Many of us having been playing together for many years, and as such we have a tight bond that newer members often enjoy. Being a member of the guild is like having an extra (even weirder) family.

That's pretty much it! If you're interested in joining a group of experienced long term friends then feel free to apply @ www.postmortemsh.enjin.com

Alternatively /w one of the Officers if you need more info:

-Lillylolly (Lillylolly#2604)
-Garethkeenan (Gareth#2787)
-Zupu (Zupu#2171)
Bump for PM <3

Come join we have PinkyPie hats, Custom made Graffiti art, durrrrrty jokes, Irish folks, swedish snow, transmog who-res, alt who-res, loot who-res, general who-res, man boobs, babe boobs, style bee-tsch!, OMG. look. at. that. butt. , super fudgy chocolate creme canadian frapuccinos, shieet buckets, lemon tarts, pulled pork, horses, stallions, ponies and bronies, anti-gank squads, philosophical debates, lots of cocks (ty Garreth), shenanigans (who says that!), deliberations, robot overlord raid leader, pride parades, Mumble-piss, Mumble karaoke, golden midgets, shaved hats, Voldedorf, and we're all about that bass, no treble.

Join POTMOTEM and find out the stories behind the legend *drum roll* *epic music*
All hail Raptor Jesus!

15/01/2015 18:44Posted by Lillylolly
Come join we have PinkyPie hats, Custom made Graffiti art, durrrrrty jokes, Irish folks, swedish snow, transmog who-res, alt who-res, loot who-res, general who-res, man boobs, babe boobs, style bee-tsch!, OMG. look. at. that. butt. , super fudgy chocolate creme canadian frapuccinos, shieet buckets, lemon tarts, pulled pork, horses, stallions, ponies and bronies, anti-gank squads, philosophical debates, lots of cocks (ty Garreth), shenanigans (who says that!), deliberations, robot overlord raid leader, pride parades, Mumble-piss, Mumble karaoke, golden midgets, shaved hats, Voldedorf, and we're all about that bass, no treble.

I giggled at several of these. It's all true!
Bump for the family!
Sons of da beaches, Manuel!
Donde esta el BUMP?!
Bump!

We are still on the lookout for people who enjoy good times!
We still accept applications from all classes.
Hello, im very interested in joining your guild. I am currently at the age of 20 and turning 21 in August 2015. im looking to move up to a raiding guild.

I like to think my 'main' is a retribution paladin at an item level of 661. However, my previous 'main' was a restoration shaman and have no issues in quickly levelling up and raiding on that character.

Please feel free to add my battle tag jordlarraz#2257 and give me a chat in game.

I would be available to raid most nights throughout the week and also have access to TS or mumble.

Experience: 4/10 brf normal, 5/7 hm heroic

I hope to hear from you soon.
Hey Láz!

Just hop over to http://postmortemsh.enjin.com/forum and register and throw an application on our forums.
If you have any other questions you can always ask me, Lillylolly or Garethkeenan in-game. (battletags in the first post)
Bumping!

We are still expanding our roster. We accept applications from all specs and classes.
If you think Postmortem would fit you, hop over to www.postmortemsh.enjin.com and throw an application!
Bumping!
Bump for some amazing nubcakes ! <3
Bump this bi-atch
Bump bump bump for PM!
BUMP
HI guys do you have numerous raiding team or just one that focuses on HC, I havnt actually geared up yet /slacking
26/06/2015 16:58Posted by Gokroe
HI guys do you have numerous raiding team or just one that focuses on HC, I havnt actually geared up yet /slacking

We only raid heroic currently. There might be normal raids organized from time to time but not "officially" and not that consistently. We do have pure social spots though if you're interested.
Sup guys and gals, Im intrested in joining your guild.

Im 24 years old, i have raided in most wow expansions. This expansion i have done BRF HC and have curve. I have just come back to the game after a few months break, so I have not done any HFC yet. Running through HFC in LFR to learn abit about the fights and watching Fatbosstv ^^

If you wounder anything just let me know, if you want to add my battletag its Holm#2761
Hope to hear from you guys :D
Hi Thiera,

First of all Im terribly sorry for the late response. I must admit Im not on here very often.

However if you wish to make an application to our fabolous guil you need to do so @ www.postmortemsh.enjin.com.

Looking forward to reading your application!

- Gareth.
Bump :)
Bumping again!

We are still recruiting all roles and specs (except for maybe tank).
Having killed Archimonde on heroic we now have our eyes set on Mythic. We are still lacking the roster size for it so we're looking to expand it a bit.

Socials are always welcome to apply as well.

Apply on www.postmortemsh.enjin.com if you are interested!