lv90 Challenge Mode Gear Sets?

General
Do you think blizz will ever make lv90 challenge mode gear sets available again via something like the shop?

I just discovered the shaman challenge gear and it looks incredible, and though I'm reluctant to pay for anything on the shop, I would definitely pay 10-15 euros for the privilege to wear it.

Does anyone think they'll make this gear available again down the line?
nope
Challenge mode gear for real money?What an utterly DISGUSTING thought.
It's not something I'd support, though I wouldn't be surprised if they did end up on the blizzard shop >.> Though who cares really... It was so accessible toward the end that buying it is no different to buying a boost.
I hope they won't. MoP was available for a relatively long time, so everyone had more than enough time to get the set.
They said it will have a small chance to appear on the BMAH, so that may be your first place to look at.
If they do that, I am never transmogging that set again.
27/12/2014 18:20Posted by Hansél
I would definitely pay 10-15 euros for the privilege to wear it.

Hardly a privelege if you're basically spitting on everyone that got it through sheer effort.
Been camping BMAH last week for rogue T3 parts, i have yet to see an CM:Gold item appear on BMAH. I assume it's like T3 & that you buy it part-wise or does the actual chest that contains all items appear?

Can anybody even confirm if they are in the loot table for BMAH?
27/12/2014 18:30Posted by Chanen
If they do that, I am never transmogging that set again.
Do you think blizz will ever make lv90 challenge mode gear sets available again via something like the shop?

Stop giving them ideas.
27/12/2014 18:31Posted by Akuri
I would definitely pay 10-15 euros for the privilege to wear it.

Hardly a privelege if you're basically spitting on everyone that got it through sheer effort.

Like 90% of everything else. T3, Invincible reins, epics for pvp/pve with WoD stats, mounts that you can't get anymore, lvl 90 CM gear, so whats ur point exactly, plz enlighten me in ur sheer intelligence....Give me a !@#$ing break.
27/12/2014 18:36Posted by Modulo
Been camping BMAH last week for rogue T3 parts, i have yet to see an CM:Gold item appear on BMAH. I assume it's like T3 & that you buy it part-wise or does the actual chest that contains all items appear?

Can anybody even confirm if they are in the loot table for BMAH?

I -may- be wrong about that. I just decided to research it a little bit, seems only the Kor Kron transmog is confirmed to be on there, I may be mistaking it with that.

OP, I suggest you take a look at this http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1790

Times better looking than the challenge mode shaman set, which, in my opinion, is the ugliest set in existence. I had a choice to pursuit challenge mode run on a shaman and refused it, because... ewww. Just... Ewww. I mean, everyone has their taste, but come on...

...that kor'kron set though... drool...
27/12/2014 18:27Posted by Caralys
I hope they won't. MoP was available for a relatively long time, so everyone had more than enough time to get the set.
I hope they will make them available again.
People who came back for WoD might want to have a chance to get those looks as well.
The fact that Mop was available for a long time is irrelevant. Content should not be deleted. Plus, the 2nd CM season is disappointing.
27/12/2014 19:12Posted by Aengwë
People who came back for WoD might want to have a chance to get those looks as well.

Well like someone said, you're free to go camp BMAH if it is indeed true that they can appear there.
27/12/2014 19:12Posted by Aengwë
The fact that Mop was available for a long time is irrelevant. Content should not be deleted. Plus, the 2nd CM season is disappointing.

It wasn't deleted, it's still there, just the requirements are no longer doable.

That said, I think if you get full gold for any given expansion, you should be able to access previous expansions rewards as well, likewise silver for mounts and bronze titles.
Well if you wanted these things maybe you should put in the time and effort to get them. Instead of blizzard handing them out to you on a plate through gold. The BEST/COOLEST things should only be handed out to those that have put the time and effort into achieving them. Don't like it? Deal with it.
Rift is literally keeping itself afloat selling stuff for their player housing and in-game armor skins. Same goes for Guild Wars 2.

But in WoW it won't happen. The novelty of these armor sets would dissappear if they were made available for sale.

27/12/2014 19:58Posted by Komenasai
you should be able to access previous expansions rewards as well, likewise silver for mounts and bronze titles.

I wouldn't be against this idea. As long as you are properly downscaled to the content :)
not like most ppl with challenge gear havent bought it....
Challenge mode gear for real money?What an utterly PROFITABLE thought.