How do you make gold in WoD?

General
besides crafting gear with professions..... i was going to try out skinning but the raw beast hide or whatever they are called is allready down to 1g each, so thats not an option for me anymore.

Anyone?
What do you need gold for? my garrisons give me all i need.
Which is boring.
You could get a trading post level 2, and grind in Ashran. The parts sell for 50k or so.
29/12/2014 15:32Posted by Lyuben
You could get a trading post level 2, and grind in Ashran. The parts sell for 50k or so.

What realm do u play on? On auchindoun, they sell every part under 20g,you can buy the AH module for like 100g.
Yeah, you don't need gold tbh. Just working the garrison gives you all that you need.
Break some Alliance dudes and offer their bones in the Gladiator's Sanctum for a constant stream of (little) gold.

Get a Salvage Yard running and cross your fingers for a BoE epic.

Grind dungeons and Inn quests.

Sell your mountains of unused ores and herbs for literally nothing.

Dance on a mailbox and pretend you're a girl in RL.

...That's pretty much it.
29/12/2014 15:37Posted by Illyndra
What realm do u play on? On auchindoun, they sell every part under 20g,you can buy the AH module for like 100g.

They are 57k on Auchindoun right now.
Farm old raids. Firelands 25m HC will offer 2k+ per run. Remember to kill everything and that includes trash
what is garrison
dislike for trolling attempt and facebook propaganda
29/12/2014 14:30Posted by Jørsixo
What do you need gold for? my garrisons give me all i need.
Which is boring.

In order for your garrison to give you all you need, you need gold to build the buildings and learn the blueprints.
29/12/2014 17:18Posted by Flyingbootz
In order for your garrison to give you all you need, you need gold to build the buildings and learn the blueprints.

if you just quest you get enough free blueprints, you can even sell those blueprints for 1500g if you want ez gold.
29/12/2014 15:53Posted by Kinharia
Farm old raids. Firelands 25m HC will offer 2k+ per run. Remember to kill everything and that includes trash

I do this plus ToC ICC and Ulduar pretty much every week and most of dragon soul, Bastion of twilight and the others in cata.

Takes about 2-3 hours to do them all and nets you a fair whack of gold around 4-7k depending on what drops and difficulty of each raid.

Example Firelands 25HC drops 125g per boss. normal drops something like 24g.

It's quite easy to farm old content I even do Black Temple on occassion for transmog and generally gold as well as a few others.
inb4 that night elf hunter comes and brags about his millions of gold
29/12/2014 18:58Posted by Jørsixo
29/12/2014 17:18Posted by Flyingbootz

if you just quest you get enough free blueprints, you can even sell those blueprints for 1500g if you want ez gold.

Those blueprints you get for free are not enough. Not by a long shot.
I sell herbs.

Send my followers (with salvage skill) on missions with money as reward.

And that's about it...
SSSH dont say the raids give good gold else Blizzard come with nerfbat on raids and u get nothing :-(
Nothings really a decent viable option for gold right now apart from quickly doing 25man heroic cataclysm raids (which will be nerfed soon) Blizzard killed the gold making game thanks to everything depending on garrison and free stuff coming from the garrison. No elementals to farm. Fishing and cooking aren't worth time spent. Next patch they'll probably make a lot of money thanks to their gold for playtime feature. I'd almost bet that their "no easy way to make gold" decisions this expansion were set out with that feature in mind. Who knows though, check http://www.wowuction.com/ find the highest sold per day and maybe farm that if you think it's worth the effort. If you like leveling (or have several 100's) probably better to focus on their garrison with a barn, salvage yard and 2 professions.
How? Play during 1st week of release and abuse the retarded prices for retarded crap.
Since Blizzard thought it would be a good idea to let everyone gather materials for next to nothing in their very own garrison, all items on the AH has dropped historically low.

The only items being of any worth now, is savage blood, enchanting and tailoring. That's about it.