Good combo abilities

Pet Battles
Hey guys,

Does anyone know of any pets with good combo abilities (like for example: Flash and Light, Rip and Devour, Arcane Storm and Mana Surge, Call Darkness and Nocturnal Strike)

I want to get that pet battle statue in my garrison and I want to speed up the process ^^
You missed howl and surge of power - Chrominius. Absolutely deadly when combined with an Unborn Valkyr and Pandaren Water Spirit :)
31/12/2014 23:31Posted by Bhrighde
You missed howl and surge of power - Chrominius. Absolutely deadly when combined with an Unborn Valkyr and Pandaren Water Spirit :)
Yes thank you. :)

I know of that one, but when I am battling pets in Draenor I want to kill them as soon as possible without switching between alot of pets and without healing up alot ^^ So 3 pets would be kind of annoying and slow. Thats why I'm kind of hoping there would be 1 pet with a very good combo which I can keep using (especially against flying, critter and beast pets).. :D

(Im OP btw, this is an alt)
Lil' XT : Heartbroken + Tympatic Tantrum (beasts)
Any wod crab: Rip + blood in the water
Firewing (or sunfire kaliri): Scorched earth + Deep burn (they both got heals too.)

Think there's plenty of those. XT is very fast against beasts near garrison, but tends to take a lot of dmg while doing it, so pack your bandages with you!
01/01/2015 03:39Posted by Safia
So 3 pets would be kind of annoying and slow. Thats why I'm kind of hoping there would be 1 pet with a very good combo which I can keep using (especially against flying, critter and beast pets).. :D

You're not asking for much, are you? :P

One pet that can quickly solo three different families with big combos and can just keep going, without breaks to go to the stable master for heals?

I'd buy that pet! :)

For farming Flying, I use Magic Lamp.

For farming Critters, most cats with Devour or Feed will work well. I use Xu-Fu.

For farming Aquatics, I use Chi-Chi, although Divinebeard mentioned Pterrodax Hatchling in a recent thread, and it is faster, though I think Chi-Chi is more versatile.

For farming Beasts, Son of Animus. My other farmers are perfect, but I wich I could improve on this one.

Vakeetah outlined a system for farming Icespines with Rotten Little Helper here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12822412413#5 and it sounds like the kind of thing you're interesetd in.
Elekk Plushie. Best set ever. ;p

Phoenix Hatchling, Dark Phoenix Hatchling, Fel Flame, Pandaren Fire Spirit, all Dragonhawk Hatchlings, Searing Scorchling, Spirit of Summer, Harbinger of Flame, Ominous Flame (doesn't work on elementals), Hatespark the Tiny, Lil' Ragnaros have both Conflagrate and any kind of applying burning status.

Hatespark the Tiny and Soul of the Forge have Flamethrower (burning status) + Deep Burn.

Kun-Lai Runt and Tiny Snowman have chilling abilities + Deep Freeze.

Kun-Lai Runt can also use Takedown after using Deep Freeze (if not cast on a critter), dealing double damage.

Penguins have Slippery Ice (chilling) + Ice Lance.

Almost all spiders, including elemental variants, can both web the enemy and use Leech Life.
01/01/2015 09:11Posted by Gráinne
Vakeetah outlined a system for farming Icespines with Rotten Little Helper here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12822412413#5 and it sounds like the kind of thing you're interesetd in.

Cheers for the credit :)

I'll ellaborate a bit and add that my setup is:
- Rotten Little Helper: Club, Booby-Trapped Presents, Greench's Gift
- Feline Familiar: Onyx Bite, Stoneskin, Devour
- (carry pet)

The Rotten Little Helper goes first: sets the Booby-Trapped Presents, then 1-shots the Icespine with Greench's Gift (finish with Club if it survives). As next pet comes in, the gifts blow up, and -unless it's a rare pet- a single Club kills it too. Swap carry pet, then swap the Feline Familiar. Since it has a heavy Magic ability, it can deal with the Wasps easily, or lower a Roach or Rat health low enough to Devour and keep going. The Familiar is mostly there to relieve the Helper of some pain, as he can't do much damage beyond his initial burst and his Humanoid passive isn't enough to outheal the damage of a full battle.

What can go wrong? If you start facing lots of high quality pets, or with Health breeds, they'll be able to endure the Helper's combo and -particularly if they have Body Slam- put a considerable dent on him and eventually kill him before Revive is back up.

Another thing that can go wrong is, obviously, that these switches to carry pet aren't "safe" and most enemies will be able to kill them if they're very low level (in particular, Wasps with Predatory Strike, and Rats with Poison Fang) so be careful.
Thank you all so much for those helpfull comments, I'm going to buy the pets most of you suggested and level them :)

I know it was a bit much to ask, I was just looking for the perfect pets to speed it up xD

Thanks alot. :D
01/01/2015 13:56Posted by Vakeetah
01/01/2015 09:11Posted by Gráinne

Cheers for the credit :)

Well, your post helped me get the 150 battles quickly, so it stuck in my mind. Acknowledging the inventor of the method was the least I could do. :)

I didn't have a Rotten Little Helper, though, so I kind of rotated Warbot and Darkmoon Zeppelin and Blue Clockwork Rocket Bot for the Minefield, Son of Animus and Tonk for the follow up, and switched in Magic Lamp, Xu-Fu and Anubisath Idol. When I had an appropriate counter for the flyer-or-critter, it worked amazingly well!

OTOH, like the OP, I wasn't carrying pets to level, so I didn't have to expose a weak spot.

I found I just got into a rhythm, and could churn through - not as quickly as in Valley or Vale, but quite well, and without crazy overuse of bandages.
Nexus Whelpling and Celestial Dragon = good burst.

Pterrordax Hatchling is good to solo many around.
His burst dmg isn't that great (it is vs Aquatic pets), but the Ancient Blessing can keep him away from death.
Vakeetah I too would like to thank you for this strategy.

Just tried this out but using 2 Rotten Little Helpers and a carry pet.
I've been tearing through the battles quicker than any other tactic or spot in WoD that I've tried so I actually have something to focus on for awhile, my garrison monument. I'm a long way short of 2000 but when I eventually get it it'll be in no small part thanks to you.