[A-RP] The Felbane Aegis

Moonglade / Steamwheedle Cartel / The Sha'tar
The world was not ready. The races squabbled over insignificant patches of land and minor differences of philosophy.

Azeroth ran out of Guardians. When the Legion struck, none was prepared, and we all suffered the consequences. The Aegis must rise again, and help push back the onslaught of Sargeras' minions.

And we will emerge victorious.

About:
The Felbane Aegis is an RP guild based around deploying superior knowledge, skills and technology in the defense of Azeroth against the Burning Legion.

Guardians of the Aegis dedicate themselves to the defense of Azeroth herself, as we delve into ancient ruins in search of new mysteries, or strike out against a rising threat. A Guardian is constantly honing their abilities in aspiring to be able to stand toe to toe with the most fearsome of demons when we bring the fight to the Legion.

But a Guardian is not all brawn and no brains. Some will dedicate their time to the finer arts and studying the mysteries of Azeroth and beyond. They will uncover leads on new relics of note, or do entirely original research should they so choose. Some may also be tasked with scrutinizing the technological wonders we find and deploying them for our cause, or invent entirely new technology.

Others may choose to strengthen the Aegis through less conventional means, and act as our information-gatherers, ambassadors, recruiters, mediators and negotiators, and may operate as much in the shadows as they do in the open.

We accept characters from all walks of life, and believe much of Azeroth's strength derives from our diversity.

The guild emphasizes the Trifold Hope, ideals we believe necessary to find victory against the Burning Legion:

• Strength to fight the Legion.
  • Wisdom to know the Legion.
  • Unity to defeat the Legion.

Events:
We do a mix of free-emote and DMed/roll-based events. The latter is mainly used for larger storyline events, and employs a simple, custom ruleset. One of the goals of the ruleset is being able to sum up the basics at the start of an event, and having everyone understand how to participate right away.

How to join:
If you're interested in joining, contact me (Hopebringer) either IC or OOC, or send me an in-game mail if I'm offline. Mark it [IC] or [OOC] as appropriate.

Alternatively, you can apply at our website: http://theaegis.wowlaunch.com/
Woooaaahhhhh I am loving the sound of this! I need to get a character in this guild asap.
Thank you. Appreciate the feedback! :>
A guild with elements of Titan knowledge and mythology that acts as guardians against the Burning Legion?

This I like!
I've been lookin' fer the opportunity to kick the Burning Legion in the family tools ever since that... 'Incident', at the Dark Portal. I'll be lookin' out fer ya as I think that we should have a little chat, especially since I also have some skill with engineering. *grins*
30/01/2015 10:51Posted by Glimberen
I've been lookin' fer the opportunity to kick the Burning Legion in the family tools ever since that... 'Incident', at the Dark Portal. I'll be lookin' out fer ya as I think that we should have a little chat, especially since I also have some skill with engineering. *grins*

Looking forward to it.
Recruitment's just started up, and we've got an event to investigate the disappearance of missing agents investigating Titan ruins in the Badlands tomorrow. See you all then o/
Bump!

Javad is leading a training session on Monday for Guardians, Engineers and Archons alike. Hope to see people there!
Event last night went pretty well, despite unforeseen game limitations! The story is progressing. We're joining the Mithril Guard event on sunday at 21:00.
Looks great! Really looking forward to catching you guys in game!
Updated with the new disciplines and other tweaks.
The Aegis of the Titans is now The Felbane Aegis!

We're also going to do some community event RP come 6.2.
Bump because you love us and our demon slaying. The Aegis is currently based in Karabor, preparing to strike at Tanaan.

Also, guild website!

http://theaegis.guildportal.com
26/01/2015 15:23Posted by Cerelai
Scholars will dedicate their time to the finer arts and studying the mysteries of Azeroth and beyond. They will uncover leads on new relics of note, or do entirely original research should they so choose.

\o/ I can dig for buried treasure at last
28/07/2015 14:27Posted by Dérrick
26/01/2015 15:23Posted by Cerelai
Scholars will dedicate their time to the finer arts and studying the mysteries of Azeroth and beyond. They will uncover leads on new relics of note, or do entirely original research should they so choose.

\o/ I can dig for buried treasure at last

Here's a shovel: Garden Shovel
I'm guessing the Aegis are looking forward to the next expansion, then? :)
Oh yes. Cerelai will be running around Stormwind, flipping people off and shouting "I TOLD YOU SO!" at the top of her lungs.

In all seriousness, though, yes we are!
New website, at http://theaegis.wowlaunch.com/

Much more user-friendly site in general, and this one has a working applications system if anyone prefers to apply through that!
Yay for the Aegis. Come kick down your local demon in Tanaan today!
Justicar Oruun wants YOU to join the fight against the demonic fiends of the Legion and it's tyrannical masters!

Join the Felbane Aegis, don the trifold and together as one we will cast back the shadow and bring an end of the Burning Legion's reign of terror!

..also, bump.