Define wod in 1 word

General
Prev 1 2 3 4 9 Next
Oh look, another 4 bad comments and my previous post still stands.

LFR heroes everywhere!

Massive shock.
sh*t
Unsub.
03/03/2015 09:23Posted by Saikred
Looking through a random selection of 8 people in this thread who have said a bad word I see:

1 BG hero who's never done even LFR or any rated BGs
3 LFR heroes
2 who seems to have done pretty much nothing at max level

1 person who has cleared HC HM, (more than I), but plays a class that's nerfed to the ground so is more than likely bitter

The last one seems to be in current raiding and is the only person who can even begin to say they might be getting bored with the game.

If you actually put some time into it, you might like it!!!

Whoever you pointed the post to it's stated pretty much wrong - let me help you.

Just because some people haven't done HM/BRF on NM/HC doesn't make their post invaild.
You can't see their whole progress just because you inspect 1 character on armory.

Well for me now. i bearly do PvE but i do LFR sometimes because i don't want to do PvP and it's something difference. does that make my post invaild? NO.

It's like saying my post would be invaild when i say i need more arenas/bg's because i didn't get it this expansion but my argument is invaild because i have under 2.6k Rating...

Again. your statement is wrong.
@Jaizzer
Do not feed it.

@Saikred
Darling, they asked you to define WoD in one word. How you see/feel it.

ONE!

You gave dozens, but none of them fit the topic.

I think I know what word you wanted to use

Antisocial
[quote]

It's like saying my post would be invaild when i say i need more arenas/bg's because i didn't get it this expansion but my argument is invaild because i have under 2.6k Rating...

Quite the difference, actually. If you haven't even touched Blackrock, you're very wrong to say that there's not enough content since you haven't experienced it all, especially if you haven't tried mythic.

However, not being a certain rank in arena is a different thing because it's the same maps, it's the same spells etc etc. So that would be a valid point, but a LFR player or someone who has never put their foot inside BRF can't come here and say "not good enough content" or something like that.

Oh and we can actually see your other characters as well, it's quite simple really. I can even see your BTag right now.

My word:
Great
Soulless
Heartbreaking
Garrishon.
Empty.
Dull
Arousing...
03/03/2015 10:22Posted by Leapin
[quote]

Quite the difference, actually. If you haven't even touched Blackrock, you're very wrong to say that there's not enough content since you haven't experienced it all, especially if you haven't tried mythic.

However, not being a certain rank in arena is a different thing because it's the same maps, it's the same spells etc etc. So that would be a valid point, but a LFR player or someone who has never put their foot inside BRF can't come here and say "not good enough content" or something like that.

Oh and we can actually see your other characters as well, it's quite simple really. I can even see your BTag right now.

My word:
Great

Honestly I don't care what you can see and can't.
I have completed HM on normal on 1 character + I have another account with a char named Bowzen same server. My point is that you can still not judge or say "LFR heroes all over the place"
For me in this example it won't matter because I have more then 1 account even 3 accounts.
And to state that your addon / script does not show that - your statement is then wrong.

For PvE I know the "challenge" and it is more fun when it's harder.
I did CM a lot in MoP.
But for me same bosses 4X on different levels isn't fun for me even if some tactics are different.
Then that's why it is not something I spend time on & that's why I said your argument is not INVAILD because I haven't completed all difficulties.
03/03/2015 09:51Posted by Saikred
Oh look, another 4 bad comments and my previous post still stands.

LFR heroes everywhere!

Massive shock.

You know that if in real life i would have money to buy a ferrari it does not mean i would buy it.
Stalling.

It seems to be the MO for pretty much every change or implementation in this expac - "How can we stall the players ability to consume this expac ?"
RNG loot
RNG Stats
RNG Customisation
RNG vendor availability
Obstructive scenery / terrain design.
Lack of structured activity paths (dailies, regular quest chains).
Reduction of ability to move around the world.

Delay, Distract, Deny.

I'm raiding BRF, so you cant use that to try to detract from my comments btw :P
why?
Irksome
Honestly I don't care what you can see and can't.
I have completed HM on normal on 1 character + I have another account with a char named Bowzen same server. My point is that you can still not judge or say "LFR heroes all over the place"
For me in this example it won't matter because I have more then 1 account even 3 accounts.
And to state that your addon / script does not show that - your statement is then wrong..

That wasn't me, I didn't say LFR heroes or anything alike, I was simply pointing out that we can see your other characters (but yes, not your other accounts) and the fact that if you did not put your foot in Blackrock Foundry (and LFR does not count, really) then you can't really say that you want MORE content.

Refusing to do something and not being ABLE to do something is different things. Just because you have another account that doesn't mean that statement is any less true.
lazy