There is NO lack of content

General
Prev 1 5 6 7 9 Next
I've done pretty much everything you suggest in your post OP - achievements (got 97%), pet battles (650+ unique pets, 400+ at level 25), I have a tank/healer/dps at 100, done all the CM's, you name it. And I still feel there's no content, or to be more precise - no WoD content. Doesn't help that half of the stuff you suggest doing is actually an old content anyway.
AGain you guys are missing the point, there's more to do on harder difficulties

You think there's less content because YOU ARE LETTING LFR be the pinnacle of your experience. Try heroic or mythic you actually need to learn how to do the fight, learn how to coordinate learn when to use CD's depending on raid comp etc.

No kidding if LFR was the only thing in the game it would suck but the whole point of hc/mythic progression IS content in itself if you want it to be

The call of duty comparison is pointless dude. WoW is a MMO, an online multiplayer game where you compete with others. The whole enjoyment to hardcore raiding is being in a guild (or solo if you wish) nd progressing together and competing for dps/heals/world rankings whatever else.

If you aren't doing the above I have no idea what you're paying the sub free for. You're asking blizz to give you 10 different raid instances per month or something and on top of that you're basically asking blizz to remove LFR and normal difficulty instances, and make us get 665 gear by some boring apexis daily. Just because you don't know how to enjoy the content for what it's really worth.
I didn't spend £50 on the WoD expansion to spend my sub time in old content.
27/02/2015 12:09Posted by Blitzerx

You think there's less content because YOU ARE LETTING LFR be the pinnacle of your experience. Try heroic or mythic you actually need to learn how to do the fight, learn how to coordinate learn when to use CD's depending on raid comp etc.

Again you are missing the point. WoW is not only for the ones doing Mythic/Heroic or whatever. Not everybody has to even enjoy raiding. Again you are talking as lvl1 char so probably you have nothing to support your opinions. But going your way, I bet you must have 100% achievements, be 7/7 Mythic HM and 10/10 Mythic BRF, and each season you are top 1% Arena and RBG. Because with your way of thinking that's the only true way to experience all the content WoW has to offer.

The call of duty comparison is pointless dude. WoW is a MMO, an online multiplayer game where you compete with others. The whole enjoyment to hardcore raiding is being in a guild (or solo if you wish) nd progressing together and competing for dps/heals/world rankings whatever else.

If you aren't doing the above I have no idea what you're paying the sub free for.

Unless you are from Paragon or Method now I think it's pointless you keep your sub. You are not on the top so it's just waste of your time. Also you are not doing top pvp and all the achies at the same time. Why keep playing if you are not even trying to do some content when it's current.
26/02/2015 05:29Posted by Shallin
It does perhaps lack END GAME content. Or perhaps there hasn't been many updates to your favourite kind of content. But there are loads of things to do.

Which is probably what the majority of people intend to do.

Go achievement hunting. A good amount of old raid and dungeon achievements are solo-able, but some may require others due to their mechanics. Or work on old reputations, which can in turn lead to more mounts.

Don't forget most of the same achievements were soloable even in MoP, so in my case most worthwhile achievements are mine aside from the Invincible farm.

Level an alt! With the new heirloom system, there has never been a better time to do so.

Because 100 levels after all these years is so much fun! :D

Try a new spec on your class. Or a new role. Only ever been a healer? Give tanking a try. Been a hardcore Feral druid? Go Moonkin!

What stopped anyone from doing that before 6.1?

Give roleplay a try. If you can get in with a good group of roleplayers, you'd never be short of something to do RP wise.

Depends on the person, my interest for RP has sadly been waning as of late so I rely on PvE that is non-existent.

Make new transmog sets. I have 3 sets I've used on this character alone. Equipping matching tier items is pretty, but a bit un-original. Mix it up a bit and create your own set!

I have about 5 sets, I don't need more.

Not given much attention to battle-pets? Give them a try. With the new updates, which makes unlocking the Menagerie a lot easier and you also get a battlestone which upgrades any pet to level 25 instantly, you get a bit of a fast track into battle pets.

I have pokémon to do that, tried it (pet battles) and I was bored after a day. I don't think I'm alone.

If you've gotten the SELFIE camera, go and make some fun pictures to share on Twitter.

Seriously, go !@#$ yourself.
But WoW has always been this way, your only argument is that the 10 a month fee isn't worth it anymore because everyone is playing the game way more than they did before. In vanilla/tbc days no one killed the raid boss untill months after release, simply because levelling was a huge grind and people played way less.

In WOD people went from 90-100 in a day or 2 so obviously people cry for lack fo content because you whiffed through it and it asked for endgame.

Endgame has always been the way it is now the only thing thats going for you in your argument is that LFR qualifies as content and if it wasn't you would be busting your balls trying to progress on mythic but then the casuals would complain they can't do it.

And once again you haven't done imperator on mythic so you haven't seen cho'gall which is content. Also the other mythic fights have extra content too.
I have done imperator mythic and I've seen cho'gal, does it make my argument more valid? You are just trolling around trying to bait people.
27/02/2015 12:21Posted by Blitzerx
And once again you haven't done imperator on mythic so you haven't seen cho'gall which is content. Also the other mythic fights have extra content too.

I'm incredibly sorry for not being able to do content that perhaps 1% of the people manage to do. Not to mention not everyone can hardcore raid so they're stuck with normal/heroic. So what other endgame content is there?
27/02/2015 12:23Posted by Autchy
I have done imperator mythic and I've seen cho'gal, does it make my argument more valid? You are just trolling around trying to bait people.

You know back in TBC/vanilla days some bosses weren't killed for 6 months right?

The fact that now mythic blackhand has been killed after a few weeks, proves that everyone's playing the game way more than they did in the old days, adding onto this levelling was much harder back then and seeing a lvl 60-70 was very rare even weeks into the expac release.

you just need to decided whether your 10-15 fee per month is worth it or not and stop crying for more content because honestly its the same as its always been only you're playing the game way more and rushing through it
27/02/2015 12:26Posted by Stacy

I'm incredibly sorry for not being able to do content that perhaps 1% of the people manage to do. Not to mention not everyone can hardcore raid so they're stuck with normal/heroic. So what other endgame content is there?

If you can tell me what other end game content there was in vanilla/tbc/WOTLK that kept you playing for so long then I'll tell you what WOD lacks, till then I'll just stick with the theory that everyone rushed through the content and wants to be spoonfed by blizz and can't find the motivation or fun in the game anymore.
27/02/2015 12:29Posted by Blitzerx
27/02/2015 12:26Posted by Stacy

If you can tell me what other end game content there was in vanilla/tbc/WOTLK that kept you playing for so long then I'll tell you what WOD lacks, till then I'll just stick with the theory that everyone rushed through the content and wants to be spoonfed by blizz and can't find the motivation or fun in the game anymore.

Hard, challenging and dangerous outdoor content, dungeons that had a point in being done after being overgeared, meaningful rewards from reputations that had multiple options to be done, and most of all: immersion.
But WoW has always been this way, your only argument is that the 10 a month fee isn't worth it anymore because everyone is playing the game way more than they did before. In vanilla/tbc days no one killed the raid boss untill months after release, simply because levelling was a huge grind and people played way less.

As far as I remember WoW you had lots of content and each raid required gear from previous one and/or some crafted for specific boss plus time spent. Now you just repeat same bosses with different HP bar and few new abilities. That's what changed. Also outside of raid you had lots of things to explore, reputation with curious stories and cool rewards to get, also taking the bosses down wasn't like right now, took much more time and even heroic dungeons were difficult. Now they add small amounts of content with lots of difficulties and nothing to do outside of it. Even reputations are mindless grind with 0 story and rewards gated with Apexis which are even more grind and gated by daily... and the rewards are not cool but just remodel of things used all over the game.

Director's Cut movie with 5 minutes extra footage is completely new movie! And seeing Cho'gall is so much new content omg, it's like they added completely new raid out there.

Also, for the third and the last time. Either post from main and show you can support your wild theories about different difficulty levels being new content or just don't say anything. Because I have a feeling you don't even meet your own requirements.
27/02/2015 12:27Posted by Blitzerx
You know back in TBC/vanilla days some bosses weren't killed for 6 months right?

No, I don't know that. In fact, you just made that "fact" up on the spot to try and prove a point.

For what it's worth, the majority of players don't raid so the fact that there are harder levels of raiding available is irrelevant. For myself, I've cleared Highmaul on LFR and as far as I'm concerned I'm done with the place. What's the point in me running it on any of the other difficulties?
26/02/2015 07:47Posted by Frozengrip
Ofc' there isn't a lack of content. There in-fact has been more content in this expansion then any other expansion before, it is just a way for trolls and the vocal minority on the WoW forums to try and act out like there is nothing else to do in the game. I will agree to an extent that there could be a lack of Enjoyable content or a lack of structured content but overall content there is plenty enough of. You just have to get off your back and do it instead of letting Blizzard spoon feed you all the time.

Everyone exactly knows what this "vocal minority of toxic self-entitled whiners" is talking about.

Good for you people that you find leveling alts and doing an endless amount of lame achievements good enough. You should send an e-mail to Blizzard that you are happy with only that because they will be thrilled with customers like you.

Please OP and anyone who agrees think about what you are saying. Yes, there is ALWAYS comething to do in WoW. You could also farm gold 24/7. That's content right? Does that sound right to you?
So according to certain people the devs could add a titan difficulty level to HM and BRF and call it quits for this expansion? It'd be so hard even the top guilds couldn't beat it this x-pac unless the stars alligned just right so hey, there's still content for everybody! WoD isn't all bad and BRF is enjoyable but really, are you seriously claiming that WoD has the same content as TBC, WOTLK or even cata and MoP? Amongst other things those worlds were more alive by the factions which added lore, presented threats, had us leave the capitals, explore, connects dungeons more to lore etc. The things WoD lacks in other words...WoD? Great intro, shadowmoon valley was nice if I forget the garrison part but after that it just fell flat. The threatening world I'd expected really just isn't there, there's too little reason to leave the garrison at the moment. The fact some point to the undone content of previous x-pacs should make them realise that that more points to the content those had and this one lacks instead of the defense of WoD's content they present it as.
27/02/2015 13:06Posted by Elliowyn
So according to certain people the devs could add a titan difficulty level to HM and BRF and call it quits for this expansion?

I vote for Heroic LFR and Mythic Dungeons and Heroic CM's. Look how much content can you suck out of what we have here. Also AV with 10 v 10 would sound like new PvP Battleground, kinda Hide n Seek game. Hope they will add all that in 6.2 and wait with Tanaan and some new raid for last patch.
27/02/2015 11:44Posted by Blitzerx
SO judging by your post you have cleared HM on 7/7 mythic and BRF on 10/10, oh wait no you haven't so stop complaining about being ''hardcore'' when you haven't even done the raiding yet.

Can you read, mate? Did they teach you that in school? Cause judging by YOUR post, you haven't comprehensively read a single sentence I said.

No kidding if LFR was the only thing in the game it would suck but the whole point of hc/mythic progression IS content in itself if you want it to be

If you aren't doing the above I have no idea what you're paying the sub free for. You're asking blizz to give you 10 different raid instances per month or something and on top of that you're basically asking blizz to remove LFR and normal difficulty instances, and make us get 665 gear by some boring apexis daily. Just because you don't know how to enjoy the content for what it's really worth.

Harder difficulties are no new content after i have done raids on LFR i have absolutely no incentive to do that same place on different difficulty as i can just wait for the next expansion and then go and get my transmogs if there is some nice ones otherwise i just do not care its just a same s**t different wrapper.

And why the hell are people always saying when others complain about lack of things to do is go do old content? Then why was this expansion more expensive than the others were with half arsed start with nothing else but raids at the end as dungeons are useless cause followers bring me better stuff.

and Ashran oh boy where are the people that created the Wintergrasp i loved that place so much fun and time was spend there but everything in Ashran just feels either forced or boring.
26/02/2015 14:10Posted by Frozengrip
Urghhh, arguing against the vocal minority is so annoying, I'd rather dig out of a prison cell with a plastic spoon. It least the wall with actually put up a fight and not throw mindless bull!@#$ at me. One second let me find the WoW navy seal copypasta so I can join in with the idiots.

edit : found it, woooooh.

From reading the forums the minority appears to be the people who are happy with WOD.