Vote: Favorite WoW PvP Streamer in 2014

General
1 2 3 7 Next
Please cast your vote here for this category in the 2014 Blizzard Stream Awards, powered by Twitch.tv.

Results will not be revealed when you vote! We’ll present the complete results for all 21 categories of awards on March 18, 2015 on our blogs and on blog.twitch.tv.

Thank you!
Favorite WoW PvP Streamer in 2014
Poll ended on 17 Mar 2015
Clearly you did not put all the names in there and clearly there were better wow streamers than some of the names u put in, since some of them cant really be considered pvp wow streamers. But what to expect from blizzard when it comes to pvp.....
where is liveplayging ? Stupid vote
For example one of the pvp streamers that I actually enjoy watching is pickaboo ... where is he in this poll?
gotta be bigdiicklance for me.. Cdew takes it for gameplay but for entertainment.. Mitch jones all the way.
That guy is like an anti-depressant for me.
wheres pikaboo & jahmilli
hansol by far
liveplayging best pvp stream!
Where is Pikaboo at
where is Soda :D
My vote would go to Sodapoppin. He clearly was one of the most active if not the most active PvP streamer in 2014. Even though Chance quit WoW some time ago (not in 2014), I find it very disrespectful of whoever chose to exclude him from this poll.
Have anyone seen Rihanna???
I think it's sad and disrespectful that Sodapoppin isn't on the list. He streamed WoW PvP all through 2014, even got the Gladiator title. Shame on you.
For everyone's information. You can sign yourself up for this list if you are partnered with Twitch. It's his responsiblity and not Blizzards. And if it were someone else's responsiblity besides Soda, it'd be Twitch and not Blizzard :)

Under the Rules section at "How it works" :

"Rules: To qualify for the 2014 Blizzard Stream Awards presented by Twitch, you must be a Twitch partner streamer who streamed game content from one of these five Blizzard franchises: Diablo III, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, StarCraft II, and World of Warcraft between January 1, 2014 through December 31, 2014."
Sodapoppin please))
Where is Maldiva? oO
My vote goes Sodapoppin
My vote go for Sodapoppin!
my vote goes to chandelier Morris